US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mattc40

Cheapest, quality tickets I could find with absolutely no issues. (in 174 reviews)

shellyj8

Customer service and satisfaction is an obvious priority for this company and they go above and beyond. (in 28 reviews)

lindal47

They were REAL tickets, with REAL seats in a great location and they were 1/2 THE PRICE OF FACE VALUE. (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

davidb232
10/29/14

I bought tickets to a World Series game in San Francisco immediately after the Giants beat the Cardinals for the NL Pennant. Soon after I bought the tickets through Ticket Network I started reading the reviews of Ticket Network, and I was alarmed at how many were negative; in fact, I thought perhaps we had been scammed. Our tickets came through within hours, but I was so concerned I called the Giants ticket office and they confirmed the barcodes on the tickets were valid. Were the tickets expensive? Yes. Was the "service fee" outrageous? Perhaps. Was the pricing clear? Yes. Bottom line it was my decision to pay high prices for two tickets to see a World Series game and it was worth it!

shirleyv7
10/26/14

We purchased Kevin James, through ticketnetwork.com. to find out our tickets were set to a 2nd party vendor. They take your money, in hope that they can buy your tickets for you!! First we were told by ticketnetwork.com they would be shipped by a certain date, then next email came telling us they would be there the date of the venue at 12 noon! All lies, we made a phone call to the number on their site and we were referred to another number.....which you could not understand the person. Told us the tkts would not be shipped due to he did not rec'd them intime from his supplier. Needless to say, their were never any tikts to begin with.......never use ticketnetwork to purchase anything!!!! TERRIBLE

js129
10/17/14

Bought center court tickets for a Wizards preseason game ($15 food coupon included) and they came through! I also called the company right after I bought the tickets to ask a question and the person on the phone was nice and helpful. Will use again!

Tip for consumers: Don't be impatient - the tickets will get emailed to you the date they say they will.

janee19
10/17/14

Okay so I was VERY hesitant to go through this website after reading all of these reviews. But I was desperate to go to the Giant's game 5 of the NLCS...
I purchased my 2 tickets despite everyone telling me not to, that it was a scam.
I received a call saying they had sold my tickets to someone else at the same time as me (great..) but then he offered me club level (aka 10x better) seats for NO extra cost!
I met up with the dude to get my tickets (still expecting them to be fake) but they weren't! I got in without a problem!
Of course they were expensive, but that's how resold tickets go.
Anyway, I had a good experience and you might too. I PROMISE I do not work for this company......

mk43
10/16/14

Bought tickets for World Series Sept 30. No report of problem with order until Oct 6, when tickets were twice as much (hmmm...how fortunate for them). Called all sorts of customer service folks, FB messaged both company and CEO. They "undertand" that I "feel" there's been some confusion with my order. I did nothing wrong. I pushed the order button, received confirmation through Tiqiq, checked my bbank to make sure transaction was authorized, even sent a message 2 days later to make sure the order was okay...no answer.
Easy fix to get me similar tickets. They chose not to do so.
DO NOT TRUST THEM. I had reps giving me contradictory information. Argh.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. CHECK OUT STUBHUB INSTEAD.

anthonyt30
10/7/14

Great website if you like horrible cancellation policies and unwillingness to show flexibility to customers. Will never use them again.

kylel33
9/27/14

I've bought many tickets to sporting events and concerts as well. I always seem to check ticketnetwork first. I've gotten a lot of tickets from them and their service and prices are always great! I just went to an NFL football game last Sunday with tickets from Ticketnetwork! Thanks a lot Ticketnetwork!

mikej102
9/23/14

SCAM ALERT:Bait and Switch. They advertised that the tickets to be different from the e-delivery tickets. When I received the tickets, they were the e-tickets printed out and mailed to me. Watch out, this company performs bait and switch. False advertisement.

Tip for consumers: AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!! Do no use.

susanc77
9/16/14

Horrible. Ordered tickets that never dame before or after the game we ordered them for. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THESE PEOPLE. If possible, I would give them NO stars.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy tickets from these people.

lisad56
9/15/14

They are a SCAMMM! I wish I had seen the reviews before! Please make sure even when you buy on other sites that they are not using Ticket Network as the actual seller of the tickets. SeatGeek did not verify their seller and they let Ticket Network sell me two INVALID $150 tickets to an NFL game where I tailgated all day, had a great time, then was ready to enjoy the game and was TURNED AWAY AT THE DOOR! I had fake field level seats and because I still wanted to get in, I spend another $300 to sit a level higher up! No field level seats for me! And I missed 5 minutes of the game after being there 5 hours early due to the extra time at the box office when my tickets turned out to be FAKE! This business needs to be taken down!

sa9777
9/7/14

Anyone on this review site who says they are great obviously works for the company. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT purchase tickets from them. It is a total RIP OFF!! Their website comes up first on Google and it is designed to look like other "legitimate" ticket selling websites. They are money grubbers through and through, looking for their next unsuspecting victim. Put them out of business...spread the word and do not purchase tickets from them. In short, I purchased two tickets to 5 Seconds of Summer. I was NOT told the prices listed were in US dollars. I was NOT told that it could take up to one year to receive the tickets. I was NOT told that I would be charged a "service fee" for each ticket! $36 per ticket for what service exactly??? I phoned them!!! It is such a shame I spent a total of $429 on two tickets worth $79.00 each if that doesn't put it into perspective for you. I called them to get my money back and gee, what surprise, all sales final.
I am a mom on maternity leave attempting to spend what little I had to buy tickets as a surprise for my older daughter. It will take you a long while to get over the extreme disappointment buying tickets from them leaves, so do yourself a favour and don't.

kents12
9/2/14

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. I spent $2500 for tickets to an NFL game on this website. They were not listed as indoor seats but when they arrived they said indoors on the tickets and I found they were, in fact, inside. This was not what I wanted. I looked elsewhere on the internet and every other website I found listed them properly. When I called to try to exchange or refund or resell they refused to be of any help and were incredibly dismissive. I understand that this was at least partly my fault but it was the way I was treated that leads me to post this negative review. After 3 phone calls and 45 minutes on hold they expressed zero interest in helping me and denied any culpability for the situation what-so-ever. It was an unbelievably frustrating experience from a customer service perspective.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. I spent $2500 for tickets to an NFL game on this website. They were not listed as indoor seats but when they arrived they said indoors on the tickets and I found they were, in fact, inside. This was not what I wanted. I looked elsewhere on the internet and every other website I found listed them properly. When I called to try to exchange or refund or resell they refused to be of any help and were incredibly dismissive. I understand that this was at least partly my

sherrys18
9/1/14

Consumers should stay away from this vendor. I purchased Jack Johnson tickets in April, for a concert in August. Three days before the concert, still hadn't received tickets and was on the phone dealing with their Call Center. TicketNetwork is a broker - they could leave a voicemail for the company who actually had the tickets - but not much else. Ultimately got the tickets but too much stress and wasted energy. I will never purchase through them again,

sharonc29
8/30/14

Didn't purchase tickets due to all the bad reviews and decided to call first. Woman on the other line was very rude and hung up on me when I told her I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and wouldn't give her my payment information. I was wary of the bad reviews thinking they were flukes but I'm glad I looked further into this before I purchased. It may be a legitimate site but I am not risking my money on that kind of customer service and based on the other reviews. Sorry!

Tip for consumers: DO YOUR RESEARCH!

melm21
8/16/14

Great deal!!!! I will definitely be back!!!No negative concerns! Your seats were excellent, plus the VIP inclusion was super valuable. I also found out others with regular seats paid much more than I did for box seats!! Thanks for a great deal!!

louisc28
8/13/14

This site is outrageous. They charged me a $64 service fee for a ticket to Book of Mormon that I was purchasing for my niece. The total for a rear mezz seat was $406. On TheaterMania it was $229. TOTAL RIP OFF!

meganw15
8/11/14

I purchased a VIP ticket to Monumentor: Paramore and Fallout boy, and the show was AMAZING. I am so glad I bought tickets from TicketNetwork because I looked at so many other websites I could have bought from but they were either sold out or much more expensive. With my ticket from TicketNetwork got me so close that I was on the fence having the time of my life. It was my first time to see Paramore and they are my absolute favorite band. It was such an awesome experience and it was all possible by getting my ticket with TicketNetwork. I also had an issue not being available at home to sign for my ticket during delivery so I called there customer service line and they got me where I needed to be to be able to pick up my ticket. They are also refunding my shipping since I went and picked up the ticket from my FedEx location. Which I wasn't expecting them to do so it was a very nice surprise. Very Very Satisfied with my purchase and the people who work with TicketNetwork, I highly recommend anyone to buy any future concert tickets here!

kikif
8/11/14

We purchased tickets for One Direction in Boston and everything was great. The seats were terrific and not that expensive. We had our tickets in our hand within 3 days of purchase. I highly recommend Ticket Network.

korir
8/10/14

These people need to be reported! They completely sold my son a Ticket for Katie Perry that was non existent. They claimed to have purchased the ticket from Ticketmaster. The ticket cost 190$. This site has horrible reviews about ripping people off. So I guess it's time to shut em down...Better Business Bureau and FBI as it's a legal business can be notified

brooksk12
8/8/14

This site is an absolute tragedy VERY horrible customer service. I spoke to Patrick AND William Both of which where extremely rude especially Patrick who would not answer my questions and mocked me when I told him he was rude. They told me I shouldn't be playing with the phone and that I shouldn't by these tickets. William just hung up once I was connected. Once I started asking about how they get there prices so low the changed the topic to try to sell me computer software and got mad that I was getting off topic. DO NOT USE THIS SITE

amirt7
8/8/14

BEWARE
All the 1-star reviews made us nervous, but the 3.5-star average convinced us to go ahead and try it. Placed the order, and immediately got an email confirmation from InSeats.com (?) which stated the seats were -- surprise! -- obstructed view. Immediately called InSeats to cancel and get a refund, and was told sorry, your tickets were already printed, but you should try selling your tickets on StubHub. Yeah, next time I'll just BUY them on StubHub.

julied30
8/3/14

My first TicketNetwork ticket purchase was to a Jason Aldean, Florida Georgia Line, and Tyler Farr concert. They had great prices, the process was painless, and I had my tickets w/in a couple of days. I'll definitely be back!

njt
7/29/14

I purchased tickets from Seat Geek. The name of the ticket seller was listed as Ticket Network. I got an email from Ticket Network saying that the ticket seller was not them but some company called Song Entertainment. Okay, that was new information.

Then I noticed that my credit card was charged two times. Later in the day I get an email from Song Entertainment informing me that I needed to provide them with my address as it could not be verified as correct for my credit card. Okay.

In the email, Song Entertainment provides me with two phone numbers and an email. They want me to provide my updated address via email or by calling. Okay, so I called the first number listed, and it's a voicemail. The voicemail runs all hours of the day and night. No one answers. They want you to leave your information on the voicemail.

I call the other number provided, and it rings and rings. No one ever answers.

Then I check the URL of the email they sent to attempt to go to the website. The website is parked on a Godaddy page. It is non-existent.

When I inform Seat Geek that the seller does't seem to be in business, they refer me to Ticket Network. Ticket Network says they can never get their own ticket seller on the phone either, but they assure me that Song Entertainment is a big time ticket seller and that they do business with them all of the time.

The Ticket Network rep tells me that I should email Song Entertainment. They claim that Song Entertainment replies to emails fast. Really? I sent them three and have yet to get a reply.

So, I spent 150.00 on tickets and I can't reach the person that sold them to me. Seat Geek, the aggregator can't reach them, and neither can Ticket Network, which is also a ticket aggregator. But they want me to be confident that while no one can actually reach Song Entertainment, everything is on the up and up and all I need to do is email.

I couldn't even reach Ticket Network initially because the link in their email to their own website was a dead link.

If I wanted to buy tickets from Vinny on the street, then I would have to put up with this unprofessionalism. But I bought tickets from what I believed was a valid company.

I still have not heard anything from Song Entertainment aka Song Entertainment P3. Left them a voicemail and called multiple times.

mrss5
7/21/14

Total scam artists!! Visiting the USA from Australia, booked 4 tickets to a Broadway Show at $104.00 per ticket plus booking fee. When I picked the tickets up from the theatre they were $37.00 tickets with "partial view"! There was a huge bloody pole obscuring most of the stage. Don't use this booking agency, they're crooks and fraudulent. Luckily my credit card company here in Australia are looking to compensate me for this cost. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

nathanielj7
7/18/14

Website was very easy to search through. Searching for the tickets was extremely easy to find the seats that I wanted. It provided a map and detailed information about the stadium. I felt that they took extreme care for protecting my identity and ensuring that I had entered the correct email to receive my tickets. I am hoping to use this site again for the Jay Z concert.

ashleyh37
7/13/14

Hello,

I am a real person with real questions. I bought 2 tickets to the Beyonce' and Jay Z summer 2014 tour scheduled for July 11, 2014. Well the East Ruterhford, NJ tickets on TicketMaster are the only ones with "TBA" for the status of the tickets. At 10am yesterday I understood that pre sales would start. Even at 10am the tickets were still "TBA" on TicketMaster's website. I then search and find Ticketnetwork. I bought 2 tickets and tell everyone on Facebook, but then people started to say Ticketnetwork was a scam and that they never answer their phone or emails. I read about 2 dozen reviews and felt sick. Half were 1 star reviews and the other half were 5 star reviews. Go figure.

Anyhow, I tested my luck today to see if I could call and speak to someone live to ask all of the questions I had about my purchase. To my surprise, I was able to speak to the nicest, most respectful and patient sales rep I could have imagined. Her name is Saima. She smiled on the other line. She verified my name and address because my name is Ashley and I am a male She even explained how Ticketnetwork actually gets their tickets and how they sell them. The list goes on and on about what I asked, what I learned. I am now crystal clear that my tickets for the July 11th concert will arrive before July 7th and that July 7th will be the absolute last day in which they will be mailed out. I understand that I will receive the FedEx shipping when the tickets are mailed out.

Saima even told me to call back anytime between now and then if I have absolutely any questions about my purchase.

I am a true skeptic, but Saima made me feel comfortable about my $400 purchase and with our conversation I am confident enough to give 5 stars with the trust that I will receive my tickets to the Beyonce' Jay-Z tour in time to enjoy their show.

Please note that Ticketnetwork.com has been around since 2002, so they can't be THAT bad.

Thanks,
Confident in Ticketnetwork

OKAY its July 13, 2014 (After the concert)

Hello,

I am a real person. I am a man who lives in the Bronx, New York. I bought tickets in April for the July 11, 2014 Beyonce Jay-Z concert. I was one of the first to purchase the cheapest tickets for roughly $200 a piece and I bought 2. In late May I received a call that I was selected for a free upgrade from section 3 (nosebleed) to section on (one level up from floor seats in the middle). All free and just because. I got a call two weeks later saying my tickets will be mailed mid June. I got a called in mid June to tell me the EXACT tracking for my tickets.

My tickets arrived in two days, which was still 3 weeks before the concert. I went to the concert and had seamless entry. I had a blast and the concert was EPIC!!! No complaints and I loves every single moment of my experience with ticket network.com. I have no complaints.

Thanks,
Ashley

johnsons16
7/9/14

I ordered tickets in March for a show tomorrow July 10th and the guy calls me at 8:00pm eastern time from "California" saying that ticket master changed a policy and he would have to refund my money plus give me an extra 100 dollars for my trouble. So I said sure do that I'll just go get tickets on stub hub. He never has refunded me any money and I had to shell out 300 bucks for new tickets which I printed thank goodness. So I got pissed and emailed ticket network saying I'd never use them for any thing again and that I would post a bunch of reviews on social media. Only then did the seller contact me saying that I will be able to get my tickets through will call and that if it's OK he could stop the refund process I said no I already have tickets printed from stub hub he sounded frustrated and said that when ticket network emails me and says that he will contact me to come to agreement, would I tell them that we worked it out. I said I still want my refund because i don't need 4 tickets and he acted like I was getting them and my refund....we will see
..this site is shady as hell and the people have access to too much info
.never going back again....

alexf38
7/7/14

They should just be called scalpers.com and be upfront about it. Bought tickets from here and got invoice from some third party seller in Kansas (both I and the event I bought tickets for are in California). Apparently there are no laws against scalping in Kansas as there are here. They gave me the worst possible seats for the money. I guess I should have caught on when the seating descriptions were incredibly vague. And there was a hefty "service fee" per ticket that I thought was strange. Now I'm stuck with terrible seats that costed way more than they needed to. Go through ticketmaster! Don't get ripped off! (Oh and the tickets they sent me were from ticketmaster by the way, they just acted as a third party to jack up the price for me.)
Serves me right for not doing my research before buying tickets. Don't do what I did. Make sure you are buying your tickets directly!

ms128
5/19/14

Ordered two tickets and used an online couple the discount was applied at checkout but was charged the full rate on my credit card. Complained instantly to Ticket Network and they basically told me to piss off. Stay away from these crooks!

davidg106
4/24/14

We ordered tickets for a SF Giants game and were told they would arrive on a timely basis(before the game) via courier. The tickets never came!!!!
We had even called twice to get reassurance they would be there!!!
This place is a total racket!!!! Don't ever use this service unless
you enjoy getting ripped-off!!!!!

mok8
4/11/14

ZERO rating!!!! Terrible website.....My friends flew all the way from Greece to go to Coachella...We bought our tickets from this website November last year. The seller was supposed to send them to us on April 1st. Since then he's been low balling us and finally today they said that they don't have the tickets to give us....As a favor ticket network had decided to be nice give us 'refund' for the money we paid....Forget about the $4000 that we paid to get here from Greece....Please BEWARE and DO NOT deal with Scams like this ....The seller name is actually Mike Griffin. He sells tickets as REDHEADTICKETS@aol.com.

franklins14
4/11/14

They offered a $25 discount for my order and even applied it to my order right before checkout, then it disappeared when I placed the order. When I called, I got transferred to a very rude person who told me I should have read the fine print, even though their site led me to believe it was applicable until I placed the order. They then told me there was absolutely nothing they can do since they're just a middle-man and the order was already confirmed by the real seller. I'll NEVER work with them again. Their "middle-man" system is not worth this hassle.

robertb126
4/8/14

This is the first review I have ever bothered to write and purchase via the net quite often. Absolutely the worst experience I can imagine. I bought two tickets as a gift and they were delivered which is were the good news ends. I had them FedExed at an exhorbatant rate as time was important. They simply printed the e-tickets and put them in a FedEx cardboard pack. They left them outside my door while I was out of town in the rain. When I got home the wind had blown the package into the driveway and the contents were soaked through leaving the tickets a soaked waded mess. When I called they left me on hold for almost 20 minutes before they got on nd started finger pointing saying they were the middle man and I needed to wait for the actual ticket supplier to contact me!! No apologies just get off the phone.

Horrible customer service from start to finish and this is the type of organization that gives ecommerce a BAD name!! STAY AWAY!!! RUDE, inefficient money grubbers!!

staceyh14
4/3/14

If I could give this website less than a one star rating, I would. I purchased two tickets to coachella weekend 1 back in January; they were supposed to be delivered April 1..it is now April 3, I tracked my tickets and now the estimated arrival date has been pushed back to April 11 (THE DAY OF COACHELLA) of course, they've already charged $869 to my account yet have not done their job of delivering my tickets on time, let alone even before the concert. I have emailed them and called and left messages multiple times but of course, no response. needless to say this company is a huge scam. Due to them I have lost almost $900 and also will most likely not be attending Coachella. BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE.

colleenc7
4/3/14

Received the tickets via e-mail within minutes of ordering them. All ready to print them out!!! So happy!!!!! Shawna the rep. I spoke to was patient, curtious and extremely helpful at almost midnight!!!

gregb34
3/24/14

It is not worth it. Ordered my ticket two months ago and they still have not arrived nor are they due to arrive until two days before the event. Of course my credit card was charged. I was told by customer service (long wait/no response to email) that they don't have my tickets in their possession yet, but will getting them a few days before the game and will have them to me.

martinf24
3/18/14

BEWARE!!!! I ordered tickets for a show I was going to take my office to. I ordered several months in advance. As you know, all sales are final. I didn't get my tickets for weeks (even though they charged my credit card) and so I called Ticketnetwork and the seller and they both told me everything was okay. Several weeks went by and no tickets, I called again and I was told everything was okay. 1 week before the event, I am told I am not getting my tickets. Oh surprise, more expensive tickets are available. I get those to not disappoint my office. I get email confirmation and a day later a Fed Ex tracking # saying my tickets have shipped. Later, I get another phone call telling me I am not getting those tickets but they have other tickets for me. Either I get these or disappoint my office.. .I buy these. Oh thanks Ticketnetwork for refusing to even discount the processing fee! I ended up spending a TON more for tickets and you can't even begin to imagine how frustrating this was.

kg22
3/17/14

Beware of higher then value tickets. I was purchasing what I thought were discount broadway tickets. The site indicated the value of the ticket was $312 discounted to $154. After all the service fees were included the cost turned out to be over $200. There was also a pickup fee added to the cost. I was later informed that I was to pick up the ticket at the box office. I was shocked to see the actual face value of the ticket was $98. DO NOT PURCHSE FROM THIS SITE.

ebonym1
3/10/14

I have ordered from this site 3 or 4 times and have been very pleased!! When I did have some issues they were very helpful!

marciaw
2/17/14

Do NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! It is a joke. Then you try and contact them because they are the one on your credit card statement that billed you and they say I didn't buy from them. And, of course, you can not speak with a supervisor nor the owner. It is all confidential information. I see why this company is one big scam!

pearly5
2/2/14

Bought last minute George Straight tickets. I was a little nervous since I hadn't heard of them before and the prices were lower than expected. But I received the e-tickets less than a hour later and had no problems printing and/or getting into the show (which was AWESOME!). I'll be using them again

kiml27
1/29/14

We located the Ticketnetwork website as we were searching for concert tickets. We found the website easy to navigate. They offered a lot of concerts to choose from. We located what we were looking for, set up an account and purchased the tickets electronically. We didn't print our tickets immediately. We received an email urging us to print our tickets as the concert date got closer, which is standard having worked with Ticketmaster; but when I received a personal phone call from their Customer Service agent I was blown away. They wanted to ensure we got those tickets in our possession. Great Service and will use company again!

billl40
1/26/14

Just called to ask some questions about 2014 Superbowl tickets. Their prices were lower than Stubhub but buyer beware. They do not have the tickets in hand and their customer service staff lack any knowledge of how tickets for the largest sporting event in the world worked. She actually told me that they would have "e-tickets" (a lie since all SB tickets are pre-printed) and when I questioned her on that she said the "seller" would meet me 2-3 hours before the game to hand me my tickets. Hello!? This is the SB with heightened security. I'm suppose to meet someone "near the stadium" to pick up the tickets right before the game? They won't even let you near the parking lot or get on the shuttles to the stadium without a ticket in hand. Stay away from this site.

barbaras42
1/25/14

I ordered 3 tickets and when they came they were for the wrong date. By that time I had to buy them from stubhub and I could only afford 2 tickets because the price was higher. The seller could only give me the excuse that he made a mistake. I was very upset.

arlenec2
1/24/14

I was buying tickets for a group of friends that live abroad for the Superbowl 2014. The prices were surprisingly good but what a surprise! After getting the tickets, I found out that all the tickets I bought were VOIDED without even asking for proof of ID, or anything else. Which means if I didn't call to buy more tickets for parking I would NEVER KNOW until 1 day before the game, with no chances of getting any ticket at all. Also they are not the ticket brokers, which means they will charge a ridiculous amount of money for "service and handling", they will not provide you with any solutions for any of your ticket's problems and you will have to call the seller anyway.
Good thing dough, because from now on, I know who I have to call for my ticket needs and for that I have to thank Ticket Network.

gretchenl
1/20/14

I bought tickets for my daughter and I. the morning of the show, they called to tell us that they were emailing our tickets and they had moved our seats because people had complained about the seats that we had picked. when we got there, the seats they had given us were EXCELLENT! we could not have asked for better. what a specular show and how wonderful for them to move our seats! great experience.

mattc40
1/20/14

Excellent experience. Cheapest, quality tickets I could find with absolutely no issues. Very fast email delivery and overall a very simple process. I'm a very pleased customer and will be using them again.

peggyp9
1/14/14

This was my first time using Ticketnetwork & I was a bit a skeptic but the prices & surcharges were very appealing. In this being new for me I was still a bit of a skeptic, but the tickets came in perfect timing (right before Christmas) when they were not due to arrive until the 27th.
I was very happy & will use Ticketnetwork again!

keishah1
1/13/14

I received my tickets within 30 minutes or less. They were easy to download. We had great seats at Monster Jam. I had no issues at the door. Good experience.

jeanneb9
1/13/14

I had never used Ticket Network before but was very pleased with the experience! Good suggestions and timely receipt of the tickets by mail. They kept me informed of the process after the sale. I'd use them again!