US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

js129

Bought center court tickets for a Wizards preseason game ($15 food coupon included) and they came through! (in 501 reviews)

stephaniem101

Great seats and good deal, excellent customer service from Richard, gave tickets to someone in need to enjoy (in 64 reviews)

jaredv1

yes they were above face value because that's how brokers make money.. (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

liliyae
2/7/16

I was hoping to by tickets for classical music concert via this website. I entered my credit card information and the web site said that the card cann't be processed but still the money are put on hold (?!) and the card was charged, then it said check info and try again, and the card was charged twice, then I called the suport and it finished with triple charge and NO tickets. If you are looking for trusted place to get tickets this one is definetly not it. They send your money somewhere to someone that they can not really say who. They even gave me no number - my card can be charged bud can not be processed I guess.

martins103
2/7/16

The electronic ticket delivery was convenient and a real time saver.

christopherw64
2/6/16

Good Source to Find Tix. Good Service, I Would Use Again

karenk75
2/6/16

Requested ticket mailed. Quoted receipt date BEFORE JANUARY 28. Received email WILL BE DELIVERED FEDEX FEB 1. The day of concert. No delivery.
Was unable to attend concert.

Contacted on January 29 received excuses and again Feb 1, more excuses.
Have requested refund but not counting on.

Cannot recommend .

mimil7
2/5/16

Had a wonderful time at the game with a great price. Gave one less star b/c I wish the fees weren't so high. Overall great first time experience.

gaylef5
2/5/16

Probably the last time I will get to see Black Sabbath in person. My seat was great, the people sitting around me were polite. The facility staff were helpful and friendly. Black Sabbath may be getting a bit older but still know how to put on a show. Another band to cross off my list.

karenr86
2/4/16

Seats were awesome as well as the price.

robertg167
2/4/16

It was worth every penny from the looks on my kids faces. It was my sons first trip to the circus was the last time they would use the elephants. I have never seen either of my kids that happy.

anthonyj44

SO FUNNY!!!! LOVED IT!!!

adellh
2/4/16

Wonderful experience. You can always tell when artists are rested--they perform well & not just going through the motion. That's what makes concerts a wonderful experience.

judyu
2/4/16

Loved loved the concert. Didn't like the hour and half stand waiting to enter the place.

frankp63
2/4/16

We had a Nor Easter Blizzard on sat Jan 23rd.. My tickets were for sun Jan 24th @ 2:00 pm I live on Long Island.. The show was rescheduled for 4:30PM I was bringing 2 kids, the roads were not safe to drive that distance. I spent over $250.00 on tickets and in my words unfairly ripped off.. I feel ticket network should be fair, and refund me my money, or give me credit towards an upcoming event...

lauriej14
2/4/16

Called short time after purchase and they were not helpful at all. Paid way too much for the wrong show. They suck! Stay away from this site.

chrish192
2/3/16

I was worried at first but after I got in to the event everything I was worried about went away and had a great time....thanks for the memories

deanal1
2/3/16

Monster was a great time! However ticket network was suppose to send us $25 for concession which we did not receive to use.

inam7
2/3/16

We liked our seats especially having aisle seating . Only disappointment was the characters did not come down our Aisle . They did on the other side same seating area . Of course down main aisle. It would of made it more exciting for all the kids . I just thought I would share . I know not much you can do . Thanks again!!!

liletteh
2/3/16

Show was awesome, parking was a $#*!

paulb225
2/3/16

We had a good time at the concert however I had purchased my tickets back in December , Christmas gift for my wife, and I was told that my tickets would be mailed through FedX. The tickets were to be mailed on 1/27/16, over night. We waited and waited , finally I call to check on my tickets on the 28th, at night, the receptionist said they would have someone call me right back. Now the day of the concert still never heard from anyone so I called again. By this time it was about 2 or 3 o'clock in the evening, same day of the 7:30 concert, I don't know if I am going to the concert or having to file a police report. Around 5:00 pm Mr. Rafael call me and told me my tickets did not make it to FedX so he would send them to me through my e mail. So he did. That's what he should have done back in December. Well we had a good time at the concert but I will never use your web site again to get tickets

gerryd12
2/2/16

It would be helpful on the court diagram to establish on which side of the court the teams sit. This will give a more accurate indication of the seats being purchased.
- It might seem like a little thing, but it would be most helpful.

The seats I purchased ended up being on the opposite side of where I expected.

gloriab19
2/2/16

Great time the kids really enjoyed themselves,they really didn't know who the globetrotters were but now they do and they loved them.

tammyh33
2/1/16

It was fun, entertaining and a good time! Except for the screeching teenagers who were drunk screaming in my ear! They changed our seats which was fine. We actually had better seats than we got on line!

bobbyp14
2/1/16

I must admit, I thought this would be a ladies thing. By 5 minutes in I was just as into it as the wife. Way better than I thought

kimm143
1/31/16

Buying the tickets was quite straightforward. The fee seemed a little steep. But everything, including ticket downloads, was just as advertised. What I found interesting was our row was completely full, but the two rows in front of us and one in back were empty.

sylvial10
1/31/16

The tickets were received in a timely manner. I liked the notifications when changes were made and the reminders when the event was approaching it's scheduled date.

johns1151
1/31/16

Concert was great. Tickets were not what I ordered wo could not see nearly as well as the tickets I ordered

camerong20
1/30/16

I bought these tickets some time during the summer. I took both of my girls 11 and 9 to the concert. We all had a wonderful time last night. The venue was absolutely beautiful! My girls got t-shirts and are wearing them today! Thanks for making this experience so memorable

jano33
1/29/16

Great! Nice people and a what a game!
Beside the game a realy liked the intro and the anthem. It was epic and a send you all New Yokers and USA people all of my respect!!!

Jan Olofsson/Sweden

anthonyc104
1/29/16

Awesome. Good seats turned into great seats

bruceg31
1/29/16

This performance was transformative.The beauty of his voice,lyrics,guitar and piano are masterful.He is an Icon.

joannel31
1/28/16

My event was cancelled due to inclement weather. I am waiting for a refund from Great Seats. I called them and have not heard back!

lisah176
1/28/16

The seats were great. Will be going back to the PBR next year.

jamesa147

Such a great show.

johnnys36
1/28/16

great seats just a shame about the massive panic about not getting tickets 48hours before as I was travelling when dispatched

laurah105
1/28/16

I loved the Globetrotters but will NEVER USE YOUR SITE AGAIN when purchasing tickets. I had chosen two tickets ON THE FLOOR for a reason and when I got there, you had changed them to two rows behind the floor. I bought them on the floor so my nephew would be able to interact with the players. I did not buy two rows back for a reason. Again, WILL NEVER USE YOU AGAIN AND AM GOING TO BLOCK YOUR SPAM FROM MY COMPUTER

carlj33
1/28/16

Purchased 7 tickets for Sat 2 PM 1/23.16 we were snowed in. I wasted over $1,000 on non refundable tickets. Will never use or reccomend your services again., It was my wifes 70th birthday, had her children in from NC, You can't control the weather but should consider letting us use the tickets another day. That,s how business should be done. Please respond . Thank you Carl Jones

jamies97
1/24/16

The show was 3 hours late and she was obviously drunk. I think the venue should hold acts to better standards or refund the money.

jimj76
1/24/16

ordered tix and they arrived in a timely manner

waterd7

Describe My Experience: Hummmm,,, Robbed Comes
To Mind! Ripped Off, Abused, Raped, but you can't rape the willing.
I hooked up with the Ticket Pirate Network, I guess I got what I deserved, and OVERPRICED Ticket, to a Horrible Venue full of Dead Beats, Paid my $8.00 for my beer & bought the guys Girl Friend in front of me one, because the dead beat didn't bring Enough money, just to keep the line moving, hassled buy Ushers & Security all night, because Somebody was either hitting a Vaporizer or taking
Phone Pics, the $#*!'S would flashlight the whole area
Distracting & Annoying, if I wanted to spend this kind
Of money to be abused, I'd hit the listing on " BackPage"
And $5.00 to park on a venue parking lot that I bought
Tickets to to the tune of $350, I hope the Landers
Center & Ticket Pirate Ticket Enjoy MY Money!
You'll never see another dollar of mine!
Primus, Let's See Traffic NightMare, Unprepared, Poor
Logistics, and I'm not talking Mine, (This You would know if you ever drove
By the Landers Center after an Event,) didn't even get to the beer line because
Of the bottle neck at the door till there last song & they
( Tool) didn't see a thing a haven't seen before in the
Comfort of my living room in HD, that has high quality beer
Not Buds " Rice Water Lite"! No muscled up skin head cop
Looking for somebody to Hogg Tie and kill on the way
To jail. Or a geriatric usher with a flashlight fetish.
In short " $#*! You Mr. Landers, Choke on my money!
Ohhhh ya I'm filling this out alright hitting the Unsubscribe
Button is next and that will be the high point of my day.

stever98
1/22/16

My wife and I had a good time. My only wish was there would have been more of the professionals on tour.

The show was excellent!

pauli255
1/22/16

While it almost didn't get to us, our VISA ID, it did with a trip to the FedEx office just before it closed. We got to the theatre and got our tickets from Will Call. The play was great. Our tickets were at the very back of the target area, but the view was fine. We were on the corner though and one of the seats had one place for the left foot and a stair down for the right foot - uncomfortable. All in all, acceptable, but for the price, should've avoided at least some of the problems.

autumnl6
1/21/16

Purchasing tickets was very easy,website was easy navigate and figure out what seats were available, I was able to print them in minutes.

Only complaint: service fee could be more reasonable, especially since they were electronic tickets.

talayam
1/21/16

The customer service reps were super helpful!! They helped apply a coupon code and assured me my tickets would arrive on time!

ronw56
1/21/16

I had originally purchased tickets on the floor between rows a and n, subsequently got a call asking if they could substitute balcony, center, row cc and the representative guaranteed these were comparable seats. As it turned out the seats were balcony, RIGHT, row cc, all the way at the end of the row. So I was somewhat disappointed by that, and shame on the guy for misrepresenting himself, but the show was absolutely wonderful, can't say enough about the quality of the show.

robertah8
1/20/16

One of the best concerts we have attended in years.

jenniferj78
1/20/16

Madonna is a wonderful performer and would definitely see her again!

debraz3
1/20/16

I had a horrible experience with this ticket provider. I purchased 4 tickets October 24, 2015 for a total cost of $495.00. Plans were made, dinner reservations made. By January 13th, the "delivery date" emailed me by this company, the tickets had still not be delivered to me. I emailed them and then called the number provided to me that day. I was then told that the tickets were sold out and asked if I could go another day! I asked why I wasn't told this at the time of the $495 purchase, I was told it was a "miss-listing". We were very disappointed in having to cancel all of our plans. Another day was not an option due to the different four work schedules and day off and travel time to Portland for the show as we live 75 miles south of Portland. I will NOT use this ticket purchase sight again.

johnw401
1/20/16

I paid 130$ each for tickets that originally sold for $45. The original delivery date for the E-tickets was on or before 1-12-16. With anyone I have ever bought e-tickets through in the past they were usually delivered immediately if not later on the same day, but nevers a month later. I did not receive my tickets on the 12th as promised and when I called the evening of the 12th to see if my order was ready. I was told that it would be tomorrow (the 13th). I called the evening of the 13th, once I again I was told to check back tomorrow (the 14th). I called on the 14th once again I was told it was not ready. This time I was told it would be 24 hrs before the show. This I was told it would be ready 24 hrs before the show which makes the time they are to be ready 7:30 pm on the 15th. I informed the manager that travel arrangements were trying be made around a show I may not have tickets for. I was furious but what options do I have. I kept checking my email from 6:00p day before the show to make sure I was going to have the tickets I had already paid for. I finally got the email containing my tickets at 11:45 pm day before my show. This kind of treatment and action when I am paying almost 3 times original face value of the tickets. I think all the extra money being paid should allow for better service. This is no less than price gouging. I see no reason I would return to ticket network for tickets in the future.

hayleyy
1/20/16

Great event tickets were fantastic!

sm784
1/20/16

My guess is that multiple factors were at work, but I was disappointed by the matinee performance of Book of Mormon in Atlanta January 16th. It felt like sound was not as great as it could have been and cast didn't seem quite as well
Gelled as what I am used to. It just felt like something was lost in execution during jokes/dance/songs. I also wonder if the type of humor just didn't generally appeal to me.

jennier5
1/20/16

Lots of lights and beautiful skating.

57 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
2 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Coupons for TicketNetwork

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TicketNetwork to save!
Go to TicketNetwork