US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

js129

Bought center court tickets for a Wizards preseason game ($15 food coupon included) and they came through! (in 193 reviews)

elisabethr4

The site was easy to navigate and their communication and customer service were first rate. (in 30 reviews)

lindal47

They were REAL tickets, with REAL seats in a great location and they were 1/2 THE PRICE OF FACE VALUE. (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rickc35
3/1/15

Needless to say, the reviews you read after mine are all true. Based on my being ripped off $627.50 for six tickets to a concert, I will be filing complaints with the FTC and FBI.

TOTAL SCAMMERS! Please do yourselves a favor and move on.

NO STARS!

Tip for consumers: NO, DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE SCAMMED!

ashliev
2/23/15

They do not hold the people selling the tickets responsible for actually delivering them. We paid them and they said they can not get a hold of the sellers, so we are just out of money. Very bad business practice.

ryanb60
2/18/15

Don't buy tickets from these hacks, they will send you a printed ticket (if they send you one at all) with no way of verifying if they are valid. This site is crap, a dice roll at best. Use stubhub.

sarahb125
2/16/15

I purchased 4 tickets to a concert in advance as they said they had resale tickets available. I received a ticket confirmation as well the order went through to my credit card. After a few days and not receiving my e-tickets I began to get suspicious so I called them. I was informed on the telephone that my purchase had since been rejected. Rejected, how the heck does that happen? Well apparently they are virtual scalper's looking for tickets, they don't actually have any. While all this went on I missed out on buying tickets through a legit site and now the concert is sold out. I am so furious and all I can hope is that my $800.00 gets reimbursed. Whatever you do do not risk your dreams of seeing a great event by putting them in the hands of these scammers.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from their site

adamh49
2/13/15

Terrible, do not trust this site. They will not give you a refund, they are basically connect you with scamming people selling fraudulent tickets. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

kimh81
2/6/15

Ticketnetwork robbed me of 200.00$ basically. I bought 2 tix to a sold out concert in toronto for 65 each, but failed to let me know of the ridiculous fees and conversion rate so tix that should of been 130$ costed me 215$ on my visa bill. The tickets looked suspicious too but they do not do returns and didnt care about my alleged "fake ticket" issue. dont ever buy tix from brokers or resellers the whole business of scalping is unethical and grubby. These sites make it easy for scammers to sell you fake/duplicate tickets. now im stuck with potentially fraudulent tix and im out 200$ Thanks ticket$#*!work.. i bought legit tix to the same non sold out show in montreal. $#*! SCALPERS AND SCALPER WEBSITES.

louisa37
2/4/15

I called this site up looking for three tickets to a show at Mohegan sun. I paid $175.00 each the person never explained that they were a second market the tickets came with a seat value of $104.00. What a rip off.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them, Rip off

scottr42
2/3/15

we ordered in section A of Van Wezel in Sarasota and got Section C when the sheet printed out. We called as soon as we got the printout of the seats in Section C and the agent told us that there was no Section A we could have clicked on and we could not cancel the tickets. They then removed the page we had used and replaced it with a temporary screen.
They misrepresented the location of the seats and when advised would not cancel the order.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this site.
!

glendam8
1/23/15

Easy peasy - no disappointments - seats were easy to select for the price and location - tickets arrived on time - NO complaints!

Tip for consumers: If you can read and click, you're qualified to buy tix here. : )

shannonp12
1/22/15

I desperately wanted to attend a sold out concert. I found great seats at an affordable cost on ticketnetwork.com It was only a few hours before the concert, I was a little concerned hat I wouldn't get to print my etickets in time, but as soon as I completed the order, I was sent the email, and printed my tickets and was on my way. The other sites I checked were more expensive and the seats were not as good as what I was able to find on ticketnetwork. I will use them again, and recommend anyone to try them out.

Tip for consumers: Try ticketnetwork.com and compare the tickets before you buy from another site.

katep15
1/21/15

Great price and fast delivery!! I was very pleased with the service provided by ticketnetwork.com! I ordered the tickets 4 days before the event and got them in plenty of time! Definitely recommend this site!!

elisabethr4
1/21/15

TicketNetwork was a fast convenient way to get tickets. The site was easy to navigate and their communication and customer service were first rate. We'll definitely use it again and let our friends know!

jp96
1/10/15

Tickets can be tricky, I get it. This is why when I order Tickets I am VERY thorough. This company was easy to order from & communication on the sales side was very good. The Problem here is that they use the classic BAIT AND SWITCH. I ordered Balcony3 tickets in this case and the only reason I went with Balcony seats at all is because they were in the center. Well I was sent Balcony1 which is all the way on the side. Rather than try to help me fix their error they played games saying that I received BALC Row J and that is what I ordered. BAIT AND SWITCH.

Tip for consumers: If all you want is a ticket you are fine. But DO NOT EXPECT to receive exactly what you ordered.

bradl450
1/9/15

DO NOT USE!!!!!! Paid for lower level tickets and received bull $#*! nose bleed section tickets! Called them and they would do nothing about it and said all sales were final.

Tip for consumers: Use someone else

macip
1/8/15

Lesson learned. When I purchased tickets it showed a face value of 96.00 I get their e-tickets the face value was only 59.00! I understand they should get a fee for selling tickets but come on! they already charged me 19.50 service fee PER TICKET to purchase the tickets thru them. They should not up the face value of tickets! This should be illegal! Never will ever buy thru them again!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

ti4637
12/2/14

No Stars! DO NOT BUY TICKETS HERE. Bought ticket 7 months in advance for front row at 500% mark-up from face value. The ticket they sent was a whole section back. They tried to tell me it was an upgrade then proceeded to ignore me. 125% satisfaction guaranteed my a$$. DO NOT USE. You have been warned!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT purchase tickets from Ticket Network or Ticket Galaxy!

cynthiam21
12/1/14

Very poor experience. I was trying to buy tickets in a presale promotion from the Foo Fighters. I am unfamiliar with the presale site that they provided via a link from the Foo Fighter fans page. I went out to buy the presale tickets and apparently ticket network allowed me to purchase tickets under the guise that I was buying from the venue set up by the Foo Fighters. They did not identify that I was providing information to a third party site. I was doing 2 things at once and bought the tickets. After I was finished I printed out what I bought and realized that I paid 4 times for the tickets what I thought I was paying plus a $125 service fee. Four tickets cost $1,000. I tried to immediately call and get a refund and they refuse sighting that all orders are final and that I had to read the fine print on terms and conditions that was a click away to know this. I admit that I made a mistake not paying attention when I placed the order, but since the tickets are not even available to the general public yet and the concert is not until next August that they could refund my money. Very rude in customer service. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not buy anything from them

stacyp14
11/12/14

NO STARS!!!! I bought tickets to Frozen on Ice on Friday before the Sunday performance. By Saturday I still hadn't had the tickets emailed to me. However, my credit card was charged. I must have spent 3 hours on hold or calling to find out where my tickets are. I NEVER GOT MY TICKETS. I kept being assured by the supervisors that they were coming but they never did. The seller of the tickets never had the tickets. dI had to buy tickets to a completely different show for double the price because my 6 year old was so upset. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

maxs54
11/1/14

StubHub indicated that TNDirect had tickets to a Bruce Springsteen concert in Row A. When I was directed to TicketNetwork.com, the ticket was represented as Row A-EDG. I never saw this labelling before, and even Google'd "A-EDG." Upon finding no indication of what A-EDG meant using Google I bought the tickets. When they came, they were row Y (the last row)!! StubHub said that they are not affiliated with TicketNetwork.com. TicketNetwork.com said that the tickets were non-refundable. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. Avoid both StubHub and TicketNetwork.com.

davidb232
10/29/14

I bought tickets to a World Series game in San Francisco immediately after the Giants beat the Cardinals for the NL Pennant. Soon after I bought the tickets through Ticket Network I started reading the reviews of Ticket Network, and I was alarmed at how many were negative; in fact, I thought perhaps we had been scammed. Our tickets came through within hours, but I was so concerned I called the Giants ticket office and they confirmed the barcodes on the tickets were valid. Were the tickets expensive? Yes. Was the "service fee" outrageous? Perhaps. Was the pricing clear? Yes. Bottom line it was my decision to pay high prices for two tickets to see a World Series game and it was worth it!

shirleyv7
10/26/14

We purchased Kevin James, through ticketnetwork.com. to find out our tickets were set to a 2nd party vendor. They take your money, in hope that they can buy your tickets for you!! First we were told by ticketnetwork.com they would be shipped by a certain date, then next email came telling us they would be there the date of the venue at 12 noon! All lies, we made a phone call to the number on their site and we were referred to another number.....which you could not understand the person. Told us the tkts would not be shipped due to he did not rec'd them intime from his supplier. Needless to say, their were never any tikts to begin with.......never use ticketnetwork to purchase anything!!!! TERRIBLE

js129
10/17/14

Bought center court tickets for a Wizards preseason game ($15 food coupon included) and they came through! I also called the company right after I bought the tickets to ask a question and the person on the phone was nice and helpful. Will use again!

Tip for consumers: Don't be impatient - the tickets will get emailed to you the date they say they will.

janee19
10/17/14

Okay so I was VERY hesitant to go through this website after reading all of these reviews. But I was desperate to go to the Giant's game 5 of the NLCS...
I purchased my 2 tickets despite everyone telling me not to, that it was a scam.
I received a call saying they had sold my tickets to someone else at the same time as me (great..) but then he offered me club level (aka 10x better) seats for NO extra cost!
I met up with the dude to get my tickets (still expecting them to be fake) but they weren't! I got in without a problem!
Of course they were expensive, but that's how resold tickets go.
Anyway, I had a good experience and you might too. I PROMISE I do not work for this company......

mk43
10/16/14

Bought tickets for World Series Sept 30. No report of problem with order until Oct 6, when tickets were twice as much (hmmm...how fortunate for them). Called all sorts of customer service folks, FB messaged both company and CEO. They "undertand" that I "feel" there's been some confusion with my order. I did nothing wrong. I pushed the order button, received confirmation through Tiqiq, checked my bbank to make sure transaction was authorized, even sent a message 2 days later to make sure the order was okay...no answer.
Easy fix to get me similar tickets. They chose not to do so.
DO NOT TRUST THEM. I had reps giving me contradictory information. Argh.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. CHECK OUT STUBHUB INSTEAD.

anthonyt30
10/7/14

Great website if you like horrible cancellation policies and unwillingness to show flexibility to customers. Will never use them again.

kylel33
9/27/14

I've bought many tickets to sporting events and concerts as well. I always seem to check ticketnetwork first. I've gotten a lot of tickets from them and their service and prices are always great! I just went to an NFL football game last Sunday with tickets from Ticketnetwork! Thanks a lot Ticketnetwork!

mikej102
9/23/14

SCAM ALERT:Bait and Switch. They advertised that the tickets to be different from the e-delivery tickets. When I received the tickets, they were the e-tickets printed out and mailed to me. Watch out, this company performs bait and switch. False advertisement.

Tip for consumers: AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!! Do no use.

susanc77
9/16/14

Horrible. Ordered tickets that never dame before or after the game we ordered them for. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THESE PEOPLE. If possible, I would give them NO stars.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy tickets from these people.

lisad56
9/15/14

They are a SCAMMM! I wish I had seen the reviews before! Please make sure even when you buy on other sites that they are not using Ticket Network as the actual seller of the tickets. SeatGeek did not verify their seller and they let Ticket Network sell me two INVALID $150 tickets to an NFL game where I tailgated all day, had a great time, then was ready to enjoy the game and was TURNED AWAY AT THE DOOR! I had fake field level seats and because I still wanted to get in, I spend another $300 to sit a level higher up! No field level seats for me! And I missed 5 minutes of the game after being there 5 hours early due to the extra time at the box office when my tickets turned out to be FAKE! This business needs to be taken down!

sa9777
9/7/14

Anyone on this review site who says they are great obviously works for the company. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT purchase tickets from them. It is a total RIP OFF!! Their website comes up first on Google and it is designed to look like other "legitimate" ticket selling websites. They are money grubbers through and through, looking for their next unsuspecting victim. Put them out of business...spread the word and do not purchase tickets from them. In short, I purchased two tickets to 5 Seconds of Summer. I was NOT told the prices listed were in US dollars. I was NOT told that it could take up to one year to receive the tickets. I was NOT told that I would be charged a "service fee" for each ticket! $36 per ticket for what service exactly??? I phoned them!!! It is such a shame I spent a total of $429 on two tickets worth $79.00 each if that doesn't put it into perspective for you. I called them to get my money back and gee, what surprise, all sales final.
I am a mom on maternity leave attempting to spend what little I had to buy tickets as a surprise for my older daughter. It will take you a long while to get over the extreme disappointment buying tickets from them leaves, so do yourself a favour and don't.

kents12
9/2/14

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. I spent $2500 for tickets to an NFL game on this website. They were not listed as indoor seats but when they arrived they said indoors on the tickets and I found they were, in fact, inside. This was not what I wanted. I looked elsewhere on the internet and every other website I found listed them properly. When I called to try to exchange or refund or resell they refused to be of any help and were incredibly dismissive. I understand that this was at least partly my fault but it was the way I was treated that leads me to post this negative review. After 3 phone calls and 45 minutes on hold they expressed zero interest in helping me and denied any culpability for the situation what-so-ever. It was an unbelievably frustrating experience from a customer service perspective.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. I spent $2500 for tickets to an NFL game on this website. They were not listed as indoor seats but when they arrived they said indoors on the tickets and I found they were, in fact, inside. This was not what I wanted. I looked elsewhere on the internet and every other website I found listed them properly. When I called to try to exchange or refund or resell they refused to be of any help and were incredibly dismissive. I understand that this was at least partly my

sherrys18
9/1/14

Consumers should stay away from this vendor. I purchased Jack Johnson tickets in April, for a concert in August. Three days before the concert, still hadn't received tickets and was on the phone dealing with their Call Center. TicketNetwork is a broker - they could leave a voicemail for the company who actually had the tickets - but not much else. Ultimately got the tickets but too much stress and wasted energy. I will never purchase through them again,

sharonc29
8/30/14

Didn't purchase tickets due to all the bad reviews and decided to call first. Woman on the other line was very rude and hung up on me when I told her I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and wouldn't give her my payment information. I was wary of the bad reviews thinking they were flukes but I'm glad I looked further into this before I purchased. It may be a legitimate site but I am not risking my money on that kind of customer service and based on the other reviews. Sorry!

Tip for consumers: DO YOUR RESEARCH!

melm21
8/16/14

Great deal!!!! I will definitely be back!!!No negative concerns! Your seats were excellent, plus the VIP inclusion was super valuable. I also found out others with regular seats paid much more than I did for box seats!! Thanks for a great deal!!

louisc28
8/13/14

This site is outrageous. They charged me a $64 service fee for a ticket to Book of Mormon that I was purchasing for my niece. The total for a rear mezz seat was $406. On TheaterMania it was $229. TOTAL RIP OFF!

meganw15
8/11/14

I purchased a VIP ticket to Monumentor: Paramore and Fallout boy, and the show was AMAZING. I am so glad I bought tickets from TicketNetwork because I looked at so many other websites I could have bought from but they were either sold out or much more expensive. With my ticket from TicketNetwork got me so close that I was on the fence having the time of my life. It was my first time to see Paramore and they are my absolute favorite band. It was such an awesome experience and it was all possible by getting my ticket with TicketNetwork. I also had an issue not being available at home to sign for my ticket during delivery so I called there customer service line and they got me where I needed to be to be able to pick up my ticket. They are also refunding my shipping since I went and picked up the ticket from my FedEx location. Which I wasn't expecting them to do so it was a very nice surprise. Very Very Satisfied with my purchase and the people who work with TicketNetwork, I highly recommend anyone to buy any future concert tickets here!

kikif
8/11/14

We purchased tickets for One Direction in Boston and everything was great. The seats were terrific and not that expensive. We had our tickets in our hand within 3 days of purchase. I highly recommend Ticket Network.

korir
8/10/14

These people need to be reported! They completely sold my son a Ticket for Katie Perry that was non existent. They claimed to have purchased the ticket from Ticketmaster. The ticket cost 190$. This site has horrible reviews about ripping people off. So I guess it's time to shut em down...Better Business Bureau and FBI as it's a legal business can be notified

brooksk12
8/8/14

This site is an absolute tragedy VERY horrible customer service. I spoke to Patrick AND William Both of which where extremely rude especially Patrick who would not answer my questions and mocked me when I told him he was rude. They told me I shouldn't be playing with the phone and that I shouldn't by these tickets. William just hung up once I was connected. Once I started asking about how they get there prices so low the changed the topic to try to sell me computer software and got mad that I was getting off topic. DO NOT USE THIS SITE

amirt7
8/8/14

BEWARE
All the 1-star reviews made us nervous, but the 3.5-star average convinced us to go ahead and try it. Placed the order, and immediately got an email confirmation from InSeats.com (?) which stated the seats were -- surprise! -- obstructed view. Immediately called InSeats to cancel and get a refund, and was told sorry, your tickets were already printed, but you should try selling your tickets on StubHub. Yeah, next time I'll just BUY them on StubHub.

julied30
8/3/14

My first TicketNetwork ticket purchase was to a Jason Aldean, Florida Georgia Line, and Tyler Farr concert. They had great prices, the process was painless, and I had my tickets w/in a couple of days. I'll definitely be back!

njt
7/29/14

I purchased tickets from Seat Geek. The name of the ticket seller was listed as Ticket Network. I got an email from Ticket Network saying that the ticket seller was not them but some company called Song Entertainment. Okay, that was new information.

Then I noticed that my credit card was charged two times. Later in the day I get an email from Song Entertainment informing me that I needed to provide them with my address as it could not be verified as correct for my credit card. Okay.

In the email, Song Entertainment provides me with two phone numbers and an email. They want me to provide my updated address via email or by calling. Okay, so I called the first number listed, and it's a voicemail. The voicemail runs all hours of the day and night. No one answers. They want you to leave your information on the voicemail.

I call the other number provided, and it rings and rings. No one ever answers.

Then I check the URL of the email they sent to attempt to go to the website. The website is parked on a Godaddy page. It is non-existent.

When I inform Seat Geek that the seller does't seem to be in business, they refer me to Ticket Network. Ticket Network says they can never get their own ticket seller on the phone either, but they assure me that Song Entertainment is a big time ticket seller and that they do business with them all of the time.

The Ticket Network rep tells me that I should email Song Entertainment. They claim that Song Entertainment replies to emails fast. Really? I sent them three and have yet to get a reply.

So, I spent 150.00 on tickets and I can't reach the person that sold them to me. Seat Geek, the aggregator can't reach them, and neither can Ticket Network, which is also a ticket aggregator. But they want me to be confident that while no one can actually reach Song Entertainment, everything is on the up and up and all I need to do is email.

I couldn't even reach Ticket Network initially because the link in their email to their own website was a dead link.

If I wanted to buy tickets from Vinny on the street, then I would have to put up with this unprofessionalism. But I bought tickets from what I believed was a valid company.

I still have not heard anything from Song Entertainment aka Song Entertainment P3. Left them a voicemail and called multiple times.

mrss5
7/21/14

Total scam artists!! Visiting the USA from Australia, booked 4 tickets to a Broadway Show at $104.00 per ticket plus booking fee. When I picked the tickets up from the theatre they were $37.00 tickets with "partial view"! There was a huge bloody pole obscuring most of the stage. Don't use this booking agency, they're crooks and fraudulent. Luckily my credit card company here in Australia are looking to compensate me for this cost. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

nathanielj7
7/18/14

Website was very easy to search through. Searching for the tickets was extremely easy to find the seats that I wanted. It provided a map and detailed information about the stadium. I felt that they took extreme care for protecting my identity and ensuring that I had entered the correct email to receive my tickets. I am hoping to use this site again for the Jay Z concert.

ashleyh37
7/13/14

Hello,

I am a real person with real questions. I bought 2 tickets to the Beyonce' and Jay Z summer 2014 tour scheduled for July 11, 2014. Well the East Ruterhford, NJ tickets on TicketMaster are the only ones with "TBA" for the status of the tickets. At 10am yesterday I understood that pre sales would start. Even at 10am the tickets were still "TBA" on TicketMaster's website. I then search and find Ticketnetwork. I bought 2 tickets and tell everyone on Facebook, but then people started to say Ticketnetwork was a scam and that they never answer their phone or emails. I read about 2 dozen reviews and felt sick. Half were 1 star reviews and the other half were 5 star reviews. Go figure.

Anyhow, I tested my luck today to see if I could call and speak to someone live to ask all of the questions I had about my purchase. To my surprise, I was able to speak to the nicest, most respectful and patient sales rep I could have imagined. Her name is Saima. She smiled on the other line. She verified my name and address because my name is Ashley and I am a male She even explained how Ticketnetwork actually gets their tickets and how they sell them. The list goes on and on about what I asked, what I learned. I am now crystal clear that my tickets for the July 11th concert will arrive before July 7th and that July 7th will be the absolute last day in which they will be mailed out. I understand that I will receive the FedEx shipping when the tickets are mailed out.

Saima even told me to call back anytime between now and then if I have absolutely any questions about my purchase.

I am a true skeptic, but Saima made me feel comfortable about my $400 purchase and with our conversation I am confident enough to give 5 stars with the trust that I will receive my tickets to the Beyonce' Jay-Z tour in time to enjoy their show.

Please note that Ticketnetwork.com has been around since 2002, so they can't be THAT bad.

Thanks,
Confident in Ticketnetwork

OKAY its July 13, 2014 (After the concert)

Hello,

I am a real person. I am a man who lives in the Bronx, New York. I bought tickets in April for the July 11, 2014 Beyonce Jay-Z concert. I was one of the first to purchase the cheapest tickets for roughly $200 a piece and I bought 2. In late May I received a call that I was selected for a free upgrade from section 3 (nosebleed) to section on (one level up from floor seats in the middle). All free and just because. I got a call two weeks later saying my tickets will be mailed mid June. I got a called in mid June to tell me the EXACT tracking for my tickets.

My tickets arrived in two days, which was still 3 weeks before the concert. I went to the concert and had seamless entry. I had a blast and the concert was EPIC!!! No complaints and I loves every single moment of my experience with ticket network.com. I have no complaints.

Thanks,
Ashley

johnsons16
7/9/14

I ordered tickets in March for a show tomorrow July 10th and the guy calls me at 8:00pm eastern time from "California" saying that ticket master changed a policy and he would have to refund my money plus give me an extra 100 dollars for my trouble. So I said sure do that I'll just go get tickets on stub hub. He never has refunded me any money and I had to shell out 300 bucks for new tickets which I printed thank goodness. So I got pissed and emailed ticket network saying I'd never use them for any thing again and that I would post a bunch of reviews on social media. Only then did the seller contact me saying that I will be able to get my tickets through will call and that if it's OK he could stop the refund process I said no I already have tickets printed from stub hub he sounded frustrated and said that when ticket network emails me and says that he will contact me to come to agreement, would I tell them that we worked it out. I said I still want my refund because i don't need 4 tickets and he acted like I was getting them and my refund....we will see
..this site is shady as hell and the people have access to too much info
.never going back again....

alexf38
7/7/14

They should just be called scalpers.com and be upfront about it. Bought tickets from here and got invoice from some third party seller in Kansas (both I and the event I bought tickets for are in California). Apparently there are no laws against scalping in Kansas as there are here. They gave me the worst possible seats for the money. I guess I should have caught on when the seating descriptions were incredibly vague. And there was a hefty "service fee" per ticket that I thought was strange. Now I'm stuck with terrible seats that costed way more than they needed to. Go through ticketmaster! Don't get ripped off! (Oh and the tickets they sent me were from ticketmaster by the way, they just acted as a third party to jack up the price for me.)
Serves me right for not doing my research before buying tickets. Don't do what I did. Make sure you are buying your tickets directly!

ms128
5/19/14

Ordered two tickets and used an online couple the discount was applied at checkout but was charged the full rate on my credit card. Complained instantly to Ticket Network and they basically told me to piss off. Stay away from these crooks!

davidg106
4/24/14

We ordered tickets for a SF Giants game and were told they would arrive on a timely basis(before the game) via courier. The tickets never came!!!!
We had even called twice to get reassurance they would be there!!!
This place is a total racket!!!! Don't ever use this service unless
you enjoy getting ripped-off!!!!!

mok8
4/11/14

ZERO rating!!!! Terrible website.....My friends flew all the way from Greece to go to Coachella...We bought our tickets from this website November last year. The seller was supposed to send them to us on April 1st. Since then he's been low balling us and finally today they said that they don't have the tickets to give us....As a favor ticket network had decided to be nice give us 'refund' for the money we paid....Forget about the $4000 that we paid to get here from Greece....Please BEWARE and DO NOT deal with Scams like this ....The seller name is actually Mike Griffin. He sells tickets as REDHEADTICKETS@aol.com.