US Government's NSF

75 Gerber Road East
South Windsor, CT 06074, USA
Tel: 1-888-456-8499
customerservice@ticketnetwork.com

People interested in TicketNetwork are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

js129

Bought center court tickets for a Wizards preseason game ($15 food coupon included) and they came through! (in 229 reviews)

elisabethr4

The site was easy to navigate and their communication and customer service were first rate. (in 39 reviews)

jaredv1

yes they were above face value because that's how brokers make money.. (in 13 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

maryf65
8/30/15

My daughter ordered tickets for One Direction and never received the tickets. Now no one is willing to help us. We keep getting the run around. We're out over $400.00

benb86
8/24/15

TicketNetwork is a complete rip off. I bought tickets from them with a total price being displayed. I checked my credit card statement a few days later and what would you know, there was a second charge for an additional $49. After doing some checking it was for sales tax which it doesn't say anything about except in the 10 pages of small print in their terms and conditions. I would have never bought tickets from them had I known that. I actually could have bought much better seats for cheaper price elsewhere. TicketNetwork offered a $50 credit towards a future purchase, well I will NEVER purchase anything from them again so the credit is worthless. All of their reviews are one star after another, not surprising considering how they handled my situation.

dodiek
8/17/15

I spent $400 on an anniversary present for my husband, paid more for ACTUAL tickets and then received E-Tickets that were printed out and express mailed (which I also paid for) to me! When I called to get the actual tickets I was told that they have NO CONTROL over their tickets....worst purchase ever- AND they would not exchange or refund...STAY AWAY

ginamariez
8/17/15

A month ago I purchased over $700 in tickets for a concert this past weekend. When we got to the gate we were told our tickets scanned REFUNDED. This was very embarrassing to say the least. When we called customer service they asked for a written document on letter head from the box office that our tickets were VOID. That's Ticketnetwork's policy in order to get a refund. The only problem with that is THAT'S NOT THE BOX OFFICE'S POLICY!! It's not their problem that ticketnetwork.com sold us bogus tickets. Their job is to not let people in with FAKE tickets. This website is a scam and I will never use them again...

lorih32
8/2/15

They charge exorbitant prices for tickets and then when you show up you are told they are counterfeit tickets. They are refusing to refund our money.

janet535
7/29/15

AVOID this company at all costs. We paid $40 more than the asking price because we thought it would be good to have Fed Ex delivery….well so much for that. They sent the tickets so late and in the cheapest FedEx saver service so the tickets were due to arrive AFTER the concert began. When I called TicketNetwrok, they told me - that's a FedEx problem, it's not our problem. Forget about their 125% customer satisfaction guarantee - it doesn't exist. They did not care for one second and actually got argumentative with me when I further questioned why my tickets never arrived. In the end, I had to drive one hour to the FedEx center and pick them up myself. Nothing to do with this company ever again!!!
UPDATE: To let everyone know, I did receive a $40 discount via check, this is true….BUT I had to threaten to report this company to the FTC for internet fraud before they agreed to give me the refund, and it was me who suggested this amount because this company charged $40 more than the other 2 tickets that I bought directly from the venue (same seating). I felt that it was only fair that they give the difference; however their initial suggestion was to give me a discount on my next sale. Yeah right, as if I would ever buy from them again! Be warned, and good luck!

moniquek1
7/28/15

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY/WEBSITE!!! Bought Van Halen tickets which they charged me twice for and come to find out the face value was $59/ticket and they charged me $370 for 2! That's a 300+% mark up! I called to get it straightened out and they were kind enough to offer me a 15% discount on future purchase... really? So I'm going to pay 300% or more to get a 15% discount? Riiiiight.... They don't let you talk with a manager and tell you it's in "Terms and Conditions" which are in the smallest print and they market themselves as the "Official ticket" website. You don't know it's a mark up of 300% though, ever! I am accustom to the several fees that are normally added to a concert ticket so I agreed thinking it was those, but this is just bananas! This is NOT the official website and these creeps wipe out an event at face value and then charge us poor souls who are going for the talent and the right reasons this kind of mark up. This is straight up robbery! SHAME ON YOU TICKETNETWORK.COM!!! I will post this review everywhere in hopes that someone who can help will audit these creeps or BBB will go in and stop this madness.

glennf9
7/18/15

First of all, I have never complained about an online purchase in my life, but this was the worst experience that I have ever had concerning my concert tickets purchased online. I truly believe what your company represented in the sale of these tickets was fraud and was illegal. The tickets we purchased for the Golden Boys Concert arrived timely and we thought everything was on the up and up. The tickets stated that they were located in the balcony section, row GA1, and were seats 3 and 4. When we arrived at the arena the ushers told us that these were general admission seats and we would have to find one of the barstools to sit on and they were on a first come, first serve basis. We arrived 20 minutes before the start of the concert and there were absolutely no seats(barstools) available! Approximately 10 to 15 other people were just like us and had no seats even though their tickets listed specific seat numbers. This was atrocious!! Some of these other people were in their late 70's and could not stand for any period of time much less over 2 hours!!!! Your company is a complete sham and I am going to contact the State Attorney General's Office and the Better Business Bureau regarding this. When your tickets say seats 3 and 4 it is understood that you have seats designated for you! No where in the fine print did it say that this seating was on a first come, first serve basis and that you would have the possibility of having to stand for the entire concert. I plan on posting my experience on all websites that I can find so as to warn others about your company!!!! Do not put seat numbers 3 and 4 on the tickets if you are not providing seats!!!!!!!!!!

heidik11
7/11/15

Ordered tickets to a Red Sox game. Tickets we got are NOT as described. I called customer service as soon as I got them and explained this is not what the description said. They told me there is nothing they can do. I called on 4 different occasions trying to reason with them and was basically told too bad. Customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. I am now stuck with 2 ADA seats and we are not handicapped. I asked them how they can sell ADA seats that are not what was described and have a clear conscious knowing that they sold them to people that are not handicapped? They told us don't worry about it...they will give you a folding chair to sit in. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? I even called the stadium and no one can help me change my seats so I will be sitting there (UGH). I can't have a clear conscious knowing I am sitting in ADA seating when I am not handicapped, so I am prepared to apologize to everyone and gladly explain how we got ripped off by ticketnetwork. These people are off their rockers! This is the first and the last time I will ever use them!!!!!!! I read the reviews before I ordered and wish I would have listened. Good lesson learned :-(

dyland17
7/1/15

So I had procrastinated buying tickets to the Lady Gaga & Tony Bennet Concert for a while so the only place that had tickets was this website. Me being desperate, I bought tickets. The were $130 total for a seat. I thought this was okay because that was the regular price for where I was supposed to be sitting. I bought tickets on saturday and the concert was on tuesday. I was concerned about not getting the tickets soon enough so I sent them a few emails. They never really gave me a full answer until monday. They told me my tickets would be at my house at 12 the day of the show. 12 hits and they aren't there. 12:30 hits and they aren't there. an hour later (when I had to leave) They weren't there. I panicked and I just printed out my receipt. When I got to the venue I went straight to the box office. I told them what happened and asked if I could still get in. They looked at the receipt, laughed, and told me that they were not even real seats and that I was sold fake tickets. The told me to call the guy that I bought tickets from and ask him where the tickets are. I did. The guy said a few words and told me he call me back and then never called me back. Luckily the venue had an extra lawn ticket for $30. I now am trying to have my debit card company cancel the charges. but I don't if that will happen. I also canceled my card because I don't trust him with my card info. The whole experience sucked. never using it again.

jeanniferb
7/1/15

They assured me I would get my tickets paid for or returned and never did. Blamed me for the entire problem, and were not willing to stand by the word of there customer service agents. DO NOT USE as a SELLER !!!!!!!!

marym194
6/25/15

I have wrote a previous post about my experience with TicketNetwork. Since that post, I have sent documentation about my circumstances to my credit card company, the Connecticut Attorney General and Better Business Bureau. In my research, I found that TicketNetwork was cited by the Better Business Bureau for excessive consumer complaints. That said, I do not have much faith that anything will be or can be done to this business. However, as consumers we have a choice and I highly suggest choosing another ticket provider. And, if you have also had a bad experience with TicketNetwork, I hope you will let others know so they will not be treated badly as numerous people have been already. TicketNetwork's business practices are shameful.

danielled22
6/22/15

Ordered from this site in particular because they offered FLOOR tickets which I paid twice as much for because they were "floor" tickets. I found out later that the venue is general admission only. Called customer service and the "manager" was very condescending and offered me no explaination and no discount. I would never use this site or this company again. AXS.com sells tickets for face value with no lies or gimmicks.

michaelt89
6/16/15

I just ordered 6 tickets for the Wicked musical, then received a FedEx tracking number by email, and the tickets arrived, no muss, no fuss. I think some of the negative reviews might be hyperbole

carolinar5
6/16/15

They sold me 5 tickets for which I paid $1700 dollars and two days before the event they sent an email saying that there was a problem with the transaction. When i called because off course the couldn't even called me they told me that they need it me to send my I'D for security purpose. And I touhght ok yes its a big amount on tickets ok let me send it but guess what??? I didn't have those seats i bought anymore and since the concert is in two days who knows if i am even gonna get to go. The customer representative left me on the phone for almost 15 minutes, the manager didn't do any much either. This was my first experience with ticketnetwork and my last one because your company sucks big time!!!!

jaredv1
6/11/15

As both a consumer and former ticket seller, I have done business with Ticketnetwork as both a consumer and a ticket reseller. As for the people getting scammed, it is horrible that there are still people doing business dishonestly, but ad an intermediary (similar to stubhub) ticketnetwork simply provides brokers with an outlet to resell tickets, so if you were ripped off, it was by the broker you bough the tickets from, not ticketnetwork. That should reflect poorly on the broker and not ticketnetwork, and the same thing can and does happen on stubhub.. it's like buying something on ebay.. I've bought tickets through ticketnetwork and was provided with legitimate tickets from well known brokets.. yes they were above face value because that's how brokers make money.. by reselling hard to get tickets at a profit. And then ticketnetwork, like stubhub, makes money by charging fees on top of the sale. It I'd absolutely not right and illegal if you are buying tickets and not being delivered or at least refunded for the purchase, and just like buying item on ebay or stubhub or any other intermediary, you file a claim and get your money back, but your negativity should be directed towards the individuals and brokers that didn't full their commitment and not the intermediary. In short, I know for a fact that majority of the customers that but tickets through this site are delivered their legitimate tickets as promised, it just appears as though the unfortunate few who are scammed by third party brokers are more inclined to leave a review to vent, but really what you need to be doing is taking action against the actual company that shorted you and not the intermediary, ticketnetwork, who simply connects resellers and buyers.

nickd39
5/27/15

This company is not looking too good! For those of you that didn't get your tickets, did you ever get a refund?

richardj44
5/20/15

Sold out concert--chance to get in to see my wife's favorite singer, even though the price was high: the perfect set up for these scam artists. Customer service sent me this sympathetic email, promising to investigate my case. Please, please do not deal with this company unless you enjoy getting nothing for something. RJ

lisag74
5/19/15

I was just robbed and when I realized it; it was too late. When I called to cancel, It's like GOTCHA, and believe me they did. I was charged for 2 tics to Essense Festival for one night @ 250.00 per ticket when the seats was selling for 110.00 per ticket, add service fees of 50.00 and I was out of over 550.00. When I called to cancel the next day, I was told basically GOTCHA, and the rep had the nerve to tell me if I did call my bank it will be nothing they would do because I agreed to the terms and yes like a big dummy I did because I trusted these thieves. But fool me once shame on you, never again. I hope this experience I had will help the next person. DON'T DO IT!

johnb381
5/7/15

I dealt with this company of thieves believing I was getting an honest deal at fair market price.I bought 2 tickets for 750.00 and the face value on the ticket was 73.00!! They just added costs and fees.I did agree to the charges figuring they were the going rate for this venue, I acted in an honest manner trusting these scumballs.Well my faith in humanity will not be diminished by these "A" holes there will be a place for them somewhere when their time comes.We all will have to answer for our actions Danny Cox.

crystalm26
5/7/15

This company will make you think that they have tickets in hand but they don't.

achimw
4/25/15

I bought tickets to an event at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga, CA. Note: I bought tickets online many times from TicketMaster before and never, ever had a problem. But this time it was TicketNetwork.com. I bought tickets at $114 ea. I never thought that they would do business differently than TicketMaster, but they do. This is a total scam, rip-off, betrayal. I was tricked into believing that they would sell $114 tickets to me. They don't. Some other outfit (joe knows tickets) send me a link to download those tickets. When I looked at the tickets they were $65 tickets + $14.50 fee(don't know for what). Far below the $114 ticket I ordered and was tricked in to believe that this is what I would get from them, not from joe...That was approx. 12 hrs. after I placed the order online. Immediately, I sent them several emails to cancel the order and let them know that I feel betrayed and cheated. They never answered any of those emails. I monitored the pending charge on my credit card account. It remained in "pending" state for 2 days. So plenty of time for them to sepond to my email and cancel the order. I also told them several times that I do not give them permission to charge my card. They couldn't care less. 2 days later the charge went through. Then it was "joe knows tickets" who charged my card and not TicketNetwork the company I did the business with. So it was n unauthorized charge by "joe knows tickets". I called my CC company and told them about the unauthorized charge. They set up a conference call with "joe knows tickets" who didn't want to do anything and said I need to call TicketNetwork. I called them and told them that I canceled the order immediately after I found out tthat they instructed "joe..." to send me the wrong tickets $65 instead of the $114 I ordered. They wouldn't do anything about it. I also stressed the point that I canceled the order immediately and did not give them permission to charge my card. They didn't want to hear anything about it and said they would not cancel it.
Do not deal with this outfit. They trick you into believing you would do business with them and you would actually get the tickets you paid for! They cheat, lie and betray. Once they have your money it's the end of the story for them. Go with TicketMaster. They are honest and do not rip you off. Ticketnetwork is the worst online business experience I ever had. They trick you into believing to do business the good way, then they steal your money and don't want to talk to you again. Stay away!

brystold
4/22/15

I looked over the website and it seemed like a legit company. I bought tickets for a Detroit Tiger game... After I started reading mostly negative reviews I started getting nervous and instantly regretted ordering through another website besides Stubhub. I had a extra pending charge, but I didn't actually get charged for it...In the end, I made it into the game with no problem. So I would say I had a pretty good experience with them. No sure if I would order through them again - too many negative reviews.

andreap33
4/15/15

I had no problem with the customer service they were very helpful the only
problem that I do have is the ticket prices with them , double the prices
they do rip you off

michellem85
4/15/15

If you are looking for a SCAM, then ticketnetwork and ticketworld are the right vendors for you. I had a surprise weekend planned for my boyfriend, where I bought Red Sox tickets from Ticketnetwork. I also had to buy airfare, rental car, and hotel for these tickets. After 5 days passed I should have received my tickets or the airbill with the tracking number, I called. The customer service is garbage, my weekend was ruined, and I was devastated.

markl115
4/9/15

It's absolutely ridiculous. I will never choose them again. They are the worst an never reliable. Always choose ticketmaster. Had to call them for 30 minutes because they couldn't find my information and it took longer because of having to talk to the manager upon my request. And they over charged us for simple tickets. Then the representative that we first talked to gave us a deal for cheaper than we had paid for original tickets. But then the for the original that wasn't even found during the whole process. manager declined the deal and we had to pay. F U!

robinl36
4/9/15

Don't buy tickets from this site. They are totally unhelpful and don't take care of customers. If something goes wrong they don't care and they wont fix it. Go somewhere else.

rhondaj8
3/22/15

Twice I purchased tickets using this site and twice they called the next day to say that they did not have the tickets and would issue a refund within 10 business days. Do yourself a favor and use another site if you want guaranteed seats/tickets. This site's processing fee is a couple of dollars cheaper but not worth the risk of not getting tickets. The 125% guarantee is bogus-there is never a situation where that comes into play. Worst, they are completely unapologetic.

Tip for consumers: Buyer Beware, don't be fooled by the cheaper processing fee, they rarely have the tickets you are purchasing.

daniellem28
3/14/15

Do not buy from this site! They charged me $200 in some "service fee" that was never disclosed. I called back and was on hold for 45 minutes only to get a super rude agent. They told me that a Manger wasn't available to speak to me an gave me a fake extension number that disconnects the phone as soon as you hit the number. I plan on reporting them and would never suggest purchasing anything through them. The 125% guarantee is a scam too!!! I haven't gotten the tickets yet but will not be surprised if I have to file a claim against them for theft.

alexanderb46
3/7/15

Bought tickets for a New York Rangers game, got my tickets directly in PDF. After I purchased the tickets I started to read some reviews about the site and was a little concerned when I saw some of them describing that they had received fake tickets. But there was nothing to worry about, tickets were legit.

It seems that you should avoid this site if you're going to buy tickets for a concert.

troym40
3/5/15

They are for my son's birthday, so I have my fingers crossed.... Hope the negative reviews aren't accurate and I get to take my boy to the game..

rickc35
3/1/15

Needless to say, the reviews you read after mine are all true. Based on my being ripped off $627.50 for six tickets to a concert, I will be filing complaints with the FTC and FBI.

TOTAL SCAMMERS! Please do yourselves a favor and move on.

NO STARS!

Tip for consumers: NO, DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE SCAMMED!

ashliev
2/23/15

They do not hold the people selling the tickets responsible for actually delivering them. We paid them and they said they can not get a hold of the sellers, so we are just out of money. Very bad business practice.

ryanb60
2/18/15

Don't buy tickets from these hacks, they will send you a printed ticket (if they send you one at all) with no way of verifying if they are valid. This site is crap, a dice roll at best. Use stubhub.

sarahb125
2/16/15

I purchased 4 tickets to a concert in advance as they said they had resale tickets available. I received a ticket confirmation as well the order went through to my credit card. After a few days and not receiving my e-tickets I began to get suspicious so I called them. I was informed on the telephone that my purchase had since been rejected. Rejected, how the heck does that happen? Well apparently they are virtual scalper's looking for tickets, they don't actually have any. While all this went on I missed out on buying tickets through a legit site and now the concert is sold out. I am so furious and all I can hope is that my $800.00 gets reimbursed. Whatever you do do not risk your dreams of seeing a great event by putting them in the hands of these scammers.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from their site

adamh49
2/13/15

Terrible, do not trust this site. They will not give you a refund, they are basically connect you with scamming people selling fraudulent tickets. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

kimh81
2/6/15

Ticketnetwork robbed me of 200.00$ basically. I bought 2 tix to a sold out concert in toronto for 65 each, but failed to let me know of the ridiculous fees and conversion rate so tix that should of been 130$ costed me 215$ on my visa bill. The tickets looked suspicious too but they do not do returns and didnt care about my alleged "fake ticket" issue. dont ever buy tix from brokers or resellers the whole business of scalping is unethical and grubby. These sites make it easy for scammers to sell you fake/duplicate tickets. now im stuck with potentially fraudulent tix and im out 200$ Thanks ticket$#*!work.. i bought legit tix to the same non sold out show in montreal. $#*! SCALPERS AND SCALPER WEBSITES.

louisa37
2/4/15

I called this site up looking for three tickets to a show at Mohegan sun. I paid $175.00 each the person never explained that they were a second market the tickets came with a seat value of $104.00. What a rip off.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them, Rip off

scottr42
2/3/15

we ordered in section A of Van Wezel in Sarasota and got Section C when the sheet printed out. We called as soon as we got the printout of the seats in Section C and the agent told us that there was no Section A we could have clicked on and we could not cancel the tickets. They then removed the page we had used and replaced it with a temporary screen.
They misrepresented the location of the seats and when advised would not cancel the order.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this site.
!

glendam8
1/23/15

Easy peasy - no disappointments - seats were easy to select for the price and location - tickets arrived on time - NO complaints!

Tip for consumers: If you can read and click, you're qualified to buy tix here. : )

shannonp12
1/22/15

I desperately wanted to attend a sold out concert. I found great seats at an affordable cost on ticketnetwork.com It was only a few hours before the concert, I was a little concerned hat I wouldn't get to print my etickets in time, but as soon as I completed the order, I was sent the email, and printed my tickets and was on my way. The other sites I checked were more expensive and the seats were not as good as what I was able to find on ticketnetwork. I will use them again, and recommend anyone to try them out.

Tip for consumers: Try ticketnetwork.com and compare the tickets before you buy from another site.

katep15
1/21/15

Great price and fast delivery!! I was very pleased with the service provided by ticketnetwork.com! I ordered the tickets 4 days before the event and got them in plenty of time! Definitely recommend this site!!

elisabethr4
1/21/15

TicketNetwork was a fast convenient way to get tickets. The site was easy to navigate and their communication and customer service were first rate. We'll definitely use it again and let our friends know!

jp96
1/10/15

Tickets can be tricky, I get it. This is why when I order Tickets I am VERY thorough. This company was easy to order from & communication on the sales side was very good. The Problem here is that they use the classic BAIT AND SWITCH. I ordered Balcony3 tickets in this case and the only reason I went with Balcony seats at all is because they were in the center. Well I was sent Balcony1 which is all the way on the side. Rather than try to help me fix their error they played games saying that I received BALC Row J and that is what I ordered. BAIT AND SWITCH.

Tip for consumers: If all you want is a ticket you are fine. But DO NOT EXPECT to receive exactly what you ordered.

bradl450
1/9/15

DO NOT USE!!!!!! Paid for lower level tickets and received bull $#*! nose bleed section tickets! Called them and they would do nothing about it and said all sales were final.

Tip for consumers: Use someone else

macip
1/8/15

Lesson learned. When I purchased tickets it showed a face value of 96.00 I get their e-tickets the face value was only 59.00! I understand they should get a fee for selling tickets but come on! they already charged me 19.50 service fee PER TICKET to purchase the tickets thru them. They should not up the face value of tickets! This should be illegal! Never will ever buy thru them again!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

ti4637
12/2/14

No Stars! DO NOT BUY TICKETS HERE. Bought ticket 7 months in advance for front row at 500% mark-up from face value. The ticket they sent was a whole section back. They tried to tell me it was an upgrade then proceeded to ignore me. 125% satisfaction guaranteed my a$$. DO NOT USE. You have been warned!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT purchase tickets from Ticket Network or Ticket Galaxy!

cynthiam21
12/1/14

Very poor experience. I was trying to buy tickets in a presale promotion from the Foo Fighters. I am unfamiliar with the presale site that they provided via a link from the Foo Fighter fans page. I went out to buy the presale tickets and apparently ticket network allowed me to purchase tickets under the guise that I was buying from the venue set up by the Foo Fighters. They did not identify that I was providing information to a third party site. I was doing 2 things at once and bought the tickets. After I was finished I printed out what I bought and realized that I paid 4 times for the tickets what I thought I was paying plus a $125 service fee. Four tickets cost $1,000. I tried to immediately call and get a refund and they refuse sighting that all orders are final and that I had to read the fine print on terms and conditions that was a click away to know this. I admit that I made a mistake not paying attention when I placed the order, but since the tickets are not even available to the general public yet and the concert is not until next August that they could refund my money. Very rude in customer service. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not buy anything from them

stacyp14
11/12/14

NO STARS!!!! I bought tickets to Frozen on Ice on Friday before the Sunday performance. By Saturday I still hadn't had the tickets emailed to me. However, my credit card was charged. I must have spent 3 hours on hold or calling to find out where my tickets are. I NEVER GOT MY TICKETS. I kept being assured by the supervisors that they were coming but they never did. The seller of the tickets never had the tickets. dI had to buy tickets to a completely different show for double the price because my 6 year old was so upset. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

maxs54
11/1/14

StubHub indicated that TNDirect had tickets to a Bruce Springsteen concert in Row A. When I was directed to TicketNetwork.com, the ticket was represented as Row A-EDG. I never saw this labelling before, and even Google'd "A-EDG." Upon finding no indication of what A-EDG meant using Google I bought the tickets. When they came, they were row Y (the last row)!! StubHub said that they are not affiliated with TicketNetwork.com. TicketNetwork.com said that the tickets were non-refundable. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. Avoid both StubHub and TicketNetwork.com.

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I really need these tickets for me and my boyfriends anniversary but cant find them on ticket master will I get ripped off because the reviews for this place are not good.
4/21/15
Answer
colinc7
A: Hello Emon! Thanks for your question! We have been around since 2002 and we are one of the largest secondary ticket market websites in the United States. We back all orders with a 125% guarantee, which we enforce with sellers. You are free to call us at 1-888-456-8499 and we would be happy to assist. Our representative could answer any questions you have and explain the secondary ticket market to you. The tickets on the secondary ticket market are all priced independent of face value.
4/21/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: is this a valid source for tickets?
4/22/15
Answer
marym194
A: Valid yes. You will get tickets, but which tickets you get seems to be the issue with TicketNetwork. You may not get what you ordered and paid for. Do not order from this company.
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TicketNetwork staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Coupons for TicketNetwork

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TicketNetwork to save!
Go to TicketNetwork