US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

136 Reviews for TicketNetwork

▼ Sort by: recent

7/21/14

Total scam artists!! Visiting the USA from Australia, booked 4 tickets to a Broadway Show at $104.00 per ticket plus booking fee. When I picked the tickets up from the theatre they were $37.00 tickets with "partial view"! There was a huge bloody pole obscuring most of the stage. Don't use this booking agency, they're crooks and fraudulent. Luckily my credit card company here in Australia are looking to compensate me for this cost. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

7/18/14

Website was very easy to search through. Searching for the tickets was extremely easy to find the seats that I wanted. It provided a map and detailed information about the stadium. I felt that they took extreme care for protecting my identity and ensuring that I had entered the correct email to receive my tickets. I am hoping to use this site again for the Jay Z concert.

7/13/14

Hello,

I am a real person with real questions. I bought 2 tickets to the Beyonce' and Jay Z summer 2014 tour scheduled for July 11, 2014. Well the East Ruterhford, NJ tickets on TicketMaster are the only ones with "TBA" for the status of the tickets. At 10am yesterday I understood that pre sales would start. Even at 10am the tickets were still "TBA" on TicketMaster's website. I then search and find Ticketnetwork. I bought 2 tickets and tell everyone on Facebook, but then people started to say Ticketnetwork was a scam and that they never answer their phone or emails. I read about 2 dozen reviews and felt sick. Half were 1 star reviews and the other half were 5 star reviews. Go figure.

Anyhow, I tested my luck today to see if I could call and speak to someone live to ask all of the questions I had about my purchase. To my surprise, I was able to speak to the nicest, most respectful and patient sales rep I could have imagined. Her name is Saima. She smiled on the other line. She verified my name and address because my name is Ashley and I am a male She even explained how Ticketnetwork actually gets their tickets and how they sell them. The list goes on and on about what I asked, what I learned. I am now crystal clear that my tickets for the July 11th concert will arrive before July 7th and that July 7th will be the absolute last day in which they will be mailed out. I understand that I will receive the FedEx shipping when the tickets are mailed out.

Saima even told me to call back anytime between now and then if I have absolutely any questions about my purchase.

I am a true skeptic, but Saima made me feel comfortable about my $400 purchase and with our conversation I am confident enough to give 5 stars with the trust that I will receive my tickets to the Beyonce' Jay-Z tour in time to enjoy their show.

Please note that Ticketnetwork.com has been around since 2002, so they can't be THAT bad.

Thanks,
Confident in Ticketnetwork

OKAY its July 13, 2014 (After the concert)

Hello,

I am a real person. I am a man who lives in the Bronx, New York. I bought tickets in April for the July 11, 2014 Beyonce Jay-Z concert. I was one of the first to purchase the cheapest tickets for roughly $200 a piece and I bought 2. In late May I received a call that I was selected for a free upgrade from section 3 (nosebleed) to section on (one level up from floor seats in the middle). All free and just because. I got a call two weeks later saying my tickets will be mailed mid June. I got a called in mid June to tell me the EXACT tracking for my tickets.

My tickets arrived in two days, which was still 3 weeks before the concert. I went to the concert and had seamless entry. I had a blast and the concert was EPIC!!! No complaints and I loves every single moment of my experience with ticket network.com. I have no complaints.

Thanks,
Ashley

7/9/14

I ordered tickets in March for a show tomorrow July 10th and the guy calls me at 8:00pm eastern time from "California" saying that ticket master changed a policy and he would have to refund my money plus give me an extra 100 dollars for my trouble. So I said sure do that I'll just go get tickets on stub hub. He never has refunded me any money and I had to shell out 300 bucks for new tickets which I printed thank goodness. So I got pissed and emailed ticket network saying I'd never use them for any thing again and that I would post a bunch of reviews on social media. Only then did the seller contact me saying that I will be able to get my tickets through will call and that if it's OK he could stop the refund process I said no I already have tickets printed from stub hub he sounded frustrated and said that when ticket network emails me and says that he will contact me to come to agreement, would I tell them that we worked it out. I said I still want my refund because i don't need 4 tickets and he acted like I was getting them and my refund....we will see
..this site is shady as hell and the people have access to too much info
.never going back again....

7/7/14

They should just be called scalpers.com and be upfront about it. Bought tickets from here and got invoice from some third party seller in Kansas (both I and the event I bought tickets for are in California). Apparently there are no laws against scalping in Kansas as there are here. They gave me the worst possible seats for the money. I guess I should have caught on when the seating descriptions were incredibly vague. And there was a hefty "service fee" per ticket that I thought was strange. Now I'm stuck with terrible seats that costed way more than they needed to. Go through ticketmaster! Don't get ripped off! (Oh and the tickets they sent me were from ticketmaster by the way, they just acted as a third party to jack up the price for me.)
Serves me right for not doing my research before buying tickets. Don't do what I did. Make sure you are buying your tickets directly!

5/19/14

Ordered two tickets and used an online couple the discount was applied at checkout but was charged the full rate on my credit card. Complained instantly to Ticket Network and they basically told me to piss off. Stay away from these crooks!

4/24/14

We ordered tickets for a SF Giants game and were told they would arrive on a timely basis(before the game) via courier. The tickets never came!!!!
We had even called twice to get reassurance they would be there!!!
This place is a total racket!!!! Don't ever use this service unless
you enjoy getting ripped-off!!!!!

4/11/14

ZERO rating!!!! Terrible website.....My friends flew all the way from Greece to go to Coachella...We bought our tickets from this website November last year. The seller was supposed to send them to us on April 1st. Since then he's been low balling us and finally today they said that they don't have the tickets to give us....As a favor ticket network had decided to be nice give us 'refund' for the money we paid....Forget about the $4000 that we paid to get here from Greece....Please BEWARE and DO NOT deal with Scams like this ....The seller name is actually Mike Griffin. He sells tickets as REDHEADTICKETS@aol.com.

4/11/14

They offered a $25 discount for my order and even applied it to my order right before checkout, then it disappeared when I placed the order. When I called, I got transferred to a very rude person who told me I should have read the fine print, even though their site led me to believe it was applicable until I placed the order. They then told me there was absolutely nothing they can do since they're just a middle-man and the order was already confirmed by the real seller. I'll NEVER work with them again. Their "middle-man" system is not worth this hassle.

4/8/14

This is the first review I have ever bothered to write and purchase via the net quite often. Absolutely the worst experience I can imagine. I bought two tickets as a gift and they were delivered which is were the good news ends. I had them FedExed at an exhorbatant rate as time was important. They simply printed the e-tickets and put them in a FedEx cardboard pack. They left them outside my door while I was out of town in the rain. When I got home the wind had blown the package into the driveway and the contents were soaked through leaving the tickets a soaked waded mess. When I called they left me on hold for almost 20 minutes before they got on nd started finger pointing saying they were the middle man and I needed to wait for the actual ticket supplier to contact me!! No apologies just get off the phone.

Horrible customer service from start to finish and this is the type of organization that gives ecommerce a BAD name!! STAY AWAY!!! RUDE, inefficient money grubbers!!

4/3/14

If I could give this website less than a one star rating, I would. I purchased two tickets to coachella weekend 1 back in January; they were supposed to be delivered April 1..it is now April 3, I tracked my tickets and now the estimated arrival date has been pushed back to April 11 (THE DAY OF COACHELLA) of course, they've already charged $869 to my account yet have not done their job of delivering my tickets on time, let alone even before the concert. I have emailed them and called and left messages multiple times but of course, no response. needless to say this company is a huge scam. Due to them I have lost almost $900 and also will most likely not be attending Coachella. BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE.

4/3/14

Received the tickets via e-mail within minutes of ordering them. All ready to print them out!!! So happy!!!!! Shawna the rep. I spoke to was patient, curtious and extremely helpful at almost midnight!!!

3/24/14

It is not worth it. Ordered my ticket two months ago and they still have not arrived nor are they due to arrive until two days before the event. Of course my credit card was charged. I was told by customer service (long wait/no response to email) that they don't have my tickets in their possession yet, but will getting them a few days before the game and will have them to me.

3/18/14

BEWARE!!!! I ordered tickets for a show I was going to take my office to. I ordered several months in advance. As you know, all sales are final. I didn't get my tickets for weeks (even though they charged my credit card) and so I called Ticketnetwork and the seller and they both told me everything was okay. Several weeks went by and no tickets, I called again and I was told everything was okay. 1 week before the event, I am told I am not getting my tickets. Oh surprise, more expensive tickets are available. I get those to not disappoint my office. I get email confirmation and a day later a Fed Ex tracking # saying my tickets have shipped. Later, I get another phone call telling me I am not getting those tickets but they have other tickets for me. Either I get these or disappoint my office.. .I buy these. Oh thanks Ticketnetwork for refusing to even discount the processing fee! I ended up spending a TON more for tickets and you can't even begin to imagine how frustrating this was.

3/17/14

Beware of higher then value tickets. I was purchasing what I thought were discount broadway tickets. The site indicated the value of the ticket was $312 discounted to $154. After all the service fees were included the cost turned out to be over $200. There was also a pickup fee added to the cost. I was later informed that I was to pick up the ticket at the box office. I was shocked to see the actual face value of the ticket was $98. DO NOT PURCHSE FROM THIS SITE.

3/10/14

I have ordered from this site 3 or 4 times and have been very pleased!! When I did have some issues they were very helpful!

2/17/14

Do NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! It is a joke. Then you try and contact them because they are the one on your credit card statement that billed you and they say I didn't buy from them. And, of course, you can not speak with a supervisor nor the owner. It is all confidential information. I see why this company is one big scam!

2/2/14

Bought last minute George Straight tickets. I was a little nervous since I hadn't heard of them before and the prices were lower than expected. But I received the e-tickets less than a hour later and had no problems printing and/or getting into the show (which was AWESOME!). I'll be using them again

1/29/14

We located the Ticketnetwork website as we were searching for concert tickets. We found the website easy to navigate. They offered a lot of concerts to choose from. We located what we were looking for, set up an account and purchased the tickets electronically. We didn't print our tickets immediately. We received an email urging us to print our tickets as the concert date got closer, which is standard having worked with Ticketmaster; but when I received a personal phone call from their Customer Service agent I was blown away. They wanted to ensure we got those tickets in our possession. Great Service and will use company again!

1/26/14

Just called to ask some questions about 2014 Superbowl tickets. Their prices were lower than Stubhub but buyer beware. They do not have the tickets in hand and their customer service staff lack any knowledge of how tickets for the largest sporting event in the world worked. She actually told me that they would have "e-tickets" (a lie since all SB tickets are pre-printed) and when I questioned her on that she said the "seller" would meet me 2-3 hours before the game to hand me my tickets. Hello!? This is the SB with heightened security. I'm suppose to meet someone "near the stadium" to pick up the tickets right before the game? They won't even let you near the parking lot or get on the shuttles to the stadium without a ticket in hand. Stay away from this site.

1/25/14

I ordered 3 tickets and when they came they were for the wrong date. By that time I had to buy them from stubhub and I could only afford 2 tickets because the price was higher. The seller could only give me the excuse that he made a mistake. I was very upset.

1/24/14

I was buying tickets for a group of friends that live abroad for the Superbowl 2014. The prices were surprisingly good but what a surprise! After getting the tickets, I found out that all the tickets I bought were VOIDED without even asking for proof of ID, or anything else. Which means if I didn't call to buy more tickets for parking I would NEVER KNOW until 1 day before the game, with no chances of getting any ticket at all. Also they are not the ticket brokers, which means they will charge a ridiculous amount of money for "service and handling", they will not provide you with any solutions for any of your ticket's problems and you will have to call the seller anyway.
Good thing dough, because from now on, I know who I have to call for my ticket needs and for that I have to thank Ticket Network.

1/20/14

I bought tickets for my daughter and I. the morning of the show, they called to tell us that they were emailing our tickets and they had moved our seats because people had complained about the seats that we had picked. when we got there, the seats they had given us were EXCELLENT! we could not have asked for better. what a specular show and how wonderful for them to move our seats! great experience.

1/20/14

Excellent experience. Cheapest, quality tickets I could find with absolutely no issues. Very fast email delivery and overall a very simple process. I'm a very pleased customer and will be using them again.

1/14/14

This was my first time using Ticketnetwork & I was a bit a skeptic but the prices & surcharges were very appealing. In this being new for me I was still a bit of a skeptic, but the tickets came in perfect timing (right before Christmas) when they were not due to arrive until the 27th.
I was very happy & will use Ticketnetwork again!

1/13/14

I received my tickets within 30 minutes or less. They were easy to download. We had great seats at Monster Jam. I had no issues at the door. Good experience.

1/13/14

I had never used Ticket Network before but was very pleased with the experience! Good suggestions and timely receipt of the tickets by mail. They kept me informed of the process after the sale. I'd use them again!

1/6/14

Super fast callback from a real person to settle the tickets pickup/delivery. Personable and friendly staff. Website provides a good ability to choose seats.
Service charge are high and tickets were double their face value (in my case)

1/6/14

This site will misleadingly attach to concert venues and will have traffic redirected to them when you click the link to order tickets. If you aren't paying attention, you won't notice that this is not the valid (legitimate) ticket handler. They will then scalp the tickets for far above face value and over charge for shipping. It is purposefully deceitful. Once they take your money they will not allow refunds. Essentially a legal scam.

1/4/14

First time ordering-very easy- great seats. Everyone was thrilled!
Will definitely use this service again!

1/3/14

Currently on the phone with this website for the fourth time as I received a call at 8:46pm last night to "verify" my order since it was over $1,000. She asked me to send a copy of my ID and signature to their fax, I told her it was not possible that night and she told me I could right away the next morning. I told her that would work and she told me to call back then. I never received the email with the fax info so I called back. The man I talked to told me the number, but didn't know what to do about the email I never received. The next girl said she'd try resending the email, I waited about fifteen minutes and now I am on hold and have been for close to ten minutes. They only hold your tickets for 24 hours.
The first boy I talked to said my tickets expired at noon, the boy I'm talking to now can't even tell me if it's noon their time or mine. He's told me now the person "in charge" of my order is gone, but will be back within the hour to see if they're back. But if the first boy I talked to is correct my tickets will expire in one hour and ten minutes. Also, the first two reps I talked to told me I could sign a blank piece of paper with my ID in the corner and fax that, but this last boy said that would not suffice and it needed to be the printed version of the email I'm not receiving.

Overall, HORRIBLE experience right now, I feel like they want my tickets to expire right now, I haven't received an answer from anyone as of what I'm suppose to do if my tickets expire because they kept saying "let's focus on this one step at a time." WHAT? You can't even help me with the step we're on so I'm not sure how I can't worry about the consequence.

1/1/14

Very pleased with service, price, etc. I purchased last minute theater tickets and they were well priced and arrived the next day. I would use them again anytime.

12/29/13

I really like using this site to get tickets for sporting events. I have made many great memories with my sons at a great price. I have recommended it to others and hope to continue using it.

12/29/13

Expectations were definitely met with our experience with Ticketnetwork. Tickets were delivered quickly and we encountered absolutely no problems at all. The concert was fantastic!

12/28/13

It was just so easy to order the tickets. I printed them myself to avoid additional charges. Very easy.

12/27/13

I was able to find tickets for the show I was interested in months before the local venue started advertising the show, so I was able to secure the seats early. However, I do feel that the price was a little higher than was available at the venue. Overall, good experience and I got what I wanted, when I wanted it.

12/22/13

The tickets I received were for much better seats than I ordered. We had an amazing view of the show, and I got some great pictures due to out seats being in the center section and close to the front.

12/22/13

Bought tickets to see "Book of Mormons". This site was easy to navigate and received my tickets with ample time.

12/19/13

It was great! The tickets were at a great price and they were instant. I have not had a bad set of tickets thus far. I will definitely buy from the site again. I am not just saying it. It saved me a lot of money and I got to watch some great hockey games.

12/18/13

BAIT AND SWITCH!!! I chose not to buy standing room only tix to the concert through other sites, as they legitimately disclosed the remaining availability. This site indicated that "someone in their network" had seats available in the orchestra section in row GA. I expected my seats to be at the back, but that was acceptable according to the area the seat map indicated. After paying $15 for delivery and $8.80 per ticket processing fee, I received a copy paper computer print-out from TicketMaster for standing room only tickets. If I wanted SRO tix, I could have gone to a legit site and printed the tix myself.

I checked reviews on ticketnetwork.com before I purchased, and was taken in by the glowing comments. My suspicion now is that the site owner is posting those comments themselves to fool potential customers, and to scroll the legitimate bad reviews down. I'm going to save myself the frustration of trying to deal with any sort of "customer service" and chalk this up as the cost of a learning experience. I should have remembered my usual mantra: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH.

12/17/13

Found this site by accident and was so happy I did. They had great tickets at a fair price and tickets were delivered as promised. All in all, a great experience. I have already recommended Ticket Network to family and friends.

12/16/13

Bought tickets to Beyonce in St. Louis...the seats were AWESOME...the show was AMAZING! The tickets arrived maybe 2 days after we ordered them by Fed Ex. Never had an issue with TicketNetwork they are amazing!

12/14/13

TicketNetwork.com is a pretty awesome site. Whenever I'm looking for hard to find tickets to a special event or just looking for something to do on a random weekend I always start here and usually find exactly what I'm looking for and at the RIGHT PRICE! I've never had an issue with delivery or redeeming tickets.
I also travel alot so am often looking for tickets to events in other cities...never had a problem! Try ticketnetwork first!

12/11/13

first time using them an I love it. I got the tickets had a few questions they got back to me within 24 hrs with my silly question. had no problems using the tickets. I would use them a again hands down

12/10/13

I have used this site twice and both times have been very positive. The tickets were great, priced well compared to other sites and arrived when expected. Also when I had a question about my order the woman who assisted me was very helpful and polite.

12/9/13

I wanted to take my daughter to her first Leafs' game for her birthday. The site was very easy to use. I received follow up emails confirming the order and providing information such as the tracking number for the delivery of the tickets, which arrived quickly. I also received an email prior to the event with information on the various services in the area where the game was being played. My daughter loved the game, and we had a fabulous evening together. Everything worked out very smoothly!

12/7/13

I ordered the tickets on-line and received them within 2 days. The service was great! We had awesome seats, and the show was everything our grandchildren and children thought it would be. Job well done!

12/6/13

Excellent....we booked two sets of tickets, a set of 2 and then a set of 3 to get our family to sit close together. The company ended up putting us all together in a section closer to the stage. We got our tickets quickly. What more could you ask for?

12/4/13

Paid well over ticket price for the seats I wanted for Justin Timberlake.
Special event so the cost was justified.
Very skeptical the tickets would work..it just seemed too easy and this was the first time I had used ticketnetwork. I imagined they wouldn't scan at entry, or someone else would show up at the show arguing our seats were theirs. We had additional $$ in flights and hotel invested in our adventure.
Nothing went wrong.. the tickets were valid and the show was GREAT!
Thanks ticketnetwork!

12/3/13

Purchased tickets for 2 events 6 mos in advance…tickets hadn't even gone on sale…BOTH orders screwed up! Concert tickets we were not only seated in two different sections, but the seats weren't even together. Theater tickets I ordered mezzanine and received orchestra and was told it was comparable…seriously? WORST EXPERINCE EVER!!!

The Best Concert Ticket Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber