US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

lisar30
2/18/14

I bought tickets through ticketdiscount.com and upon arrival at the venue, my tickets were scanned and rejected. After standing in line for 30 minutes with hundreds of other people, many of which I talked to and had also purchased tickets through this website, we were told that these were fake tickets and my option was to either purchase new tickets or be escorted out. I have called not only ticketdiscount.com, but also it's 3rd party vendor and didn't receive any return calls. However, I did receive an email from ticketdiscount today saying that unless I had a letter from the venue, on their letterhead, stating that they had scanned my tickets and rejected them, I could not get my money back as that was a stipulation to their "Guarantee." I contacted the venue, knowing full well that they weren't going to comply, and was, of course, denied. The venue does not want any association with any fraudulent activity. Stay far, far away from this site! 1 star was generous. They really don't deserve any stars.

chrisb87
5/12/13

Great service, we got better tickets than what i was going to get for the same price. Thanks to Ticketdiscount.com

oniea
5/2/13

Ordered tickets through Ticketdiscount.com for The Book of Mormon in L.A. as a birthday present for my mom. Great customer service.

jennetf
4/29/13

Many thanks to Ticketdiscount.com (order #17048481) customer service who helped us with getting our upgraded wicked tickets!! awesome customer service

audrieg
4/15/13

quick process, would definitely use this service again.

jonar
3/31/13

This was a perfect online experience. My wife and I wanted to make plans for a Saturday date night, without the kids. Purchasing tickets through Ticketdiscount.com was absolutely effortless. I'll be sure to use them again in the future.