US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-888-653-7883

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

paid for items never received trash seller left state cashed my check--then gone! second item falsl satisfaction from seller!1 last item vintage sweater fall apart after one hand washing..tias was called sellers reported..they stink!! this was long ago..if i had paypal i could have gotten my money back!!..never received any refunds!!! where do these low class sellers from...AWFUL~~ TELL EVERYONE TO STICK TO EBAY...AND BONANZA~--AT LEAST THEY ARE REPUTABLE!

Never again!!! Phil Pritchard gave me excuse after lie after excuse regarding an item he was paid in full for. 3 weeks later, I filed a PayPal claim and he finally shipped my item in a badly damaged box, not good for a doll collector!
I truly believe that if I did not use PayPal and utilize their thankfully available dispute process, I would be out the money.

Phil Pritchard at decided not to ship the product and keep the money instead. When he was confronted via telephone he gave numerous lies and excuses and would not return our funds. We tried almost a dozen emails with no response from him in regards to resolving the matter. We ultimately had to file a dispute for reimbursement which he lost. Please beware and proceed with caution....seems more like a scam artist then honorable business practices going on there.

piss poor customer service, don't shop there.

This review is for: (not

Time was Antiques is a neat site if you are looking for that perfect piece of antique what-not. So far this site is the only place that I have found antique butter pats. Shipping is fast. So far everything I have ordered has been received just as described.