US Government's NSF

ThriftyVet reviews

6 Reviews for ThriftyVet

▼ Sort by: recent

7/14/14

At first I was skeptical because I like to order thru a rep. but I sent an email and the response was relatively quick. As indicated the site said you'd receive the product within 5-15 business days. It took the full amount of time but I had no leaking and the product is in great shape. I would order again. Thank you.

3/19/14

I ordered Advantage from this site on 3-12-2014. 4 days went by and I went on the site to see where my order was and it had not shipped yet. The site claims they pack and send the order with in one business day. This started me emailing the site four times in two days and finally got a response on 3-18-2014. They thanked me for shopping and said that they were waiting for the product to come in and would ship it later this week. Their products can take up to 15 days to arrive after shipping. So it would be almost a month since I ordered the product before I would receive it. I have opened a dispute with them through PayPal since I don't really believe they will send the product. And if they actually do it will arrive past when my dogs need to be treated for fleas. I feel that a website should not take your money if they don't even have the product, to me it feels like stealing. They should also not make claims they can't keep either.

8/17/12

Order arrived in a timely manner and my 2 dogs have been flea-free for three weeks now!

2/23/12

Informative.

12/6/10

I purchase frontline from this site without doing due diligence. The frontline arrived and the product is not as viscous as what I buy from my vet. It leaked all over. They do not have a phone number to complain and the only way to buy from them is via pay pal. They took money right out of my checking account. I couldn't use a credit card to fight the transaction. Everything was delayed in finally getting my money returned. I hopefully learned my lesson not to purchase things over the net without reading reviews.

11/26/10

it was a considerable discount, my frontline came in a timely manner, an it was the same stuff we buy in the stores. i was happy with this site, i tried okpet.com because they were a few dollars cheaper

The Best Pet Medicine Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber