US Government's NSF

ThriftyVet reviews

60%
Categories: Pet Meds, Vet
oops@thriftyvet.com

People interested in ThriftyVet are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

mariaa50
11/28/14

i paid $125.00 for one of my medicine that was 06-07-2011 i haven't heard anything well i guess but i lost my money.

johnl183
11/26/14

I have ordered Advantage for < 9 lbs & > 9 lbs cats on three different times. The product has arrived on time 2 of 3 times, in reasonable condition, not leaking etc.. One time it took about 5 days longer than I expected, but arrived in reasonable condition. I will continue to order from them.

sandieb1
11/6/14

i paid 175.00 for my frontline flea medicine that was 12-14-2010 i haven't heard anything well i guess i lost my money the site is very convincing but you won't get your merchandise they have no phone number for you to call and also they have a website that tell's you to email I tried doesn't work stay away from this site he's a crook'

robertcw
10/29/14

Order arrived in a timely manner and my 2 dogs have been flea-free for three weeks now!

amyg27
7/14/14

At first I was skeptical because I like to order thru a rep. but I sent an email and the response was relatively quick. As indicated the site said you'd receive the product within 5-15 business days. It took the full amount of time but I had no leaking and the product is in great shape. I would order again. Thank you.

heathera10
3/19/14

I ordered Advantage from this site on 3-12-2014. 4 days went by and I went on the site to see where my order was and it had not shipped yet. The site claims they pack and send the order with in one business day. This started me emailing the site four times in two days and finally got a response on 3-18-2014. They thanked me for shopping and said that they were waiting for the product to come in and would ship it later this week. Their products can take up to 15 days to arrive after shipping. So it would be almost a month since I ordered the product before I would receive it. I have opened a dispute with them through PayPal since I don't really believe they will send the product. And if they actually do it will arrive past when my dogs need to be treated for fleas. I feel that a website should not take your money if they don't even have the product, to me it feels like stealing. They should also not make claims they can't keep either.

bs26
8/17/12

brendal10
2/23/12

Informative.

irisg1
12/6/10

I purchase frontline from this site without doing due diligence. The frontline arrived and the product is not as viscous as what I buy from my vet. It leaked all over. They do not have a phone number to complain and the only way to buy from them is via pay pal. They took money right out of my checking account. I couldn't use a credit card to fight the transaction. Everything was delayed in finally getting my money returned. I hopefully learned my lesson not to purchase things over the net without reading reviews.

gingerh1
11/26/10

it was a considerable discount, my frontline came in a timely manner, an it was the same stuff we buy in the stores. i was happy with this site, i tried okpet.com because they were a few dollars cheaper

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ThriftyVet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is the Frontline product shipped through Thrifty Vet real or counterfeit? According to what I have read the packaging is not correct. I do not want to use a product that may harm my pets.
6/1/15
Answer
johnl183
A: My orders are always shipped and the four cats I use it on are as flea-free as the time I used the locally purchased items. Order ahead due to shipping time. I order enough for a month or two at one time.
6/3/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the ThriftyVet staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

ThriftyVet?