US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kimberlyp14

I don't understand all the negative reviews about selling items. What did you expect? (in 288 reviews)

erind18

Getting credit for the clothes I turn in is exciting. (in 286 reviews)

janea18

They have great clothes, at great prices and their customer service has always been amazing. (in 60 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kimberlyj8
5/26/15

Took my designer clothes and would not consign them - instead kept them as a buy out and sent me pennies! Refused to send my clothes back when I contacted them. I consider this stealing!!!

carolineg9
5/26/15

Do not under any circumstances send in anything notably high end. As the probabilities of getting your items listed is about 20 percent ... what I have found to date and I have many bags on the site...you cannot send in anything that was expensive.. The chances of getting them to list is not in your favor. So you will end up never seeing the item again, unless you purchase the send back feature.. Which believe me digs into the little profit you will make on a mere 3 or 4 items generally that will get listed to sell.. And at the profit you will get... believe it or not, often 2 or 3 dollars on most items(yes they do try to keep most listings in the range under 19.99 to make sure that is the case), you lose what you made to return shipping. So my advice is to be very very careful.. You will probably fare better with other sites ... At least there are generally consistent 60 percent.shared. 60 percent this better than 2 to 3 dollar return on this site. Do not under any circumstances send particularly good things. You will lose in this venture.

kated21
5/20/15

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!!!

cindyd23
5/20/15

I love most of the clothes I get, the only thing that upsets me is the 70.00 free shipping, it use to be 50.00 and that was doable but the new 70.00 kinda discourages me..as I am on a strick budget......so am not going to be able to buy as much..also the slow process of going through my bags is discouraging, but over all the clothes are great I have been happy with most of them....I will recomend this and do. Please do not raise the prices to much or I will not be able to buy....thanks for a great place to shop....

gaile5
5/18/15

I tried ThreadUP to see how good it was. I ordered different things and I was elated when I received my polka dot box. Unless you knew better you would think everything was new from original purchase. I have bought adult/children clothes and I love them. I sent some of my things and I was well pleased with what they paid me. Give it a try! You will love it!

christinam38
5/18/15

I sent in many items - all in good condition and brands that they accepted. Only three were chosen I was not smart enough to pay for a return of items that weren't accepted. They only accepted three items. I could have done better at my local consignment shops. I will never use them again.

michellek43
5/17/15

Love being able to send in my old/out grown clothes for credit. Always have a great selection and I can always count on good quality!

amyb57
5/14/15

I have only made one purchase I was not happy with. However they have misplaced items after I purchased them and mysteriously the item was back up a few days later. Not sure if it was just another top from the same company that was the same size or if they are that disorganized - in either event, it was very disappointing to have purchased the item, only to get an email that said they couldn't find it. Like many others my first pay out was great, the second and third was not worth my time. All in all I would only use this site only if I needed something nice for an event at a lower price and had plenty of time to find it. You might have better luck just digging through the clearance racks at your local favorite stores.

chandrah1
5/10/15

Thanks to all of you who enlightened me on Thred Up! That save me some time, frustration and $$. I had packed my bags with great items, but I know now that I would have certainly received a shi!!y payout. Whew! Dodged a bullet on this place. Now I will use the bag to pack up the stuff to sell somewhere else.

milliek1
5/9/15

I thought I would try this site, but I didn't realize the return policy. I bought 2 items and it cost 22 bucks. The shirt gapped in the bust and the dress was skimpier than it looked online. To return it I pay the shipping and they will refund me 15.00. I won't order from again. I can probably buy these items in the store for those prices. Plus, I won't get screwed on returns.
I suggest if you want second hand go to goodwill.com I am not sure their return policy, but the prices are decent and the money raised goes to help those in need.

chrissyf2
5/8/15

I can't pass up a good deal and ThredUp delivers on their promise to sell quality items at fair prices I have purchased from them on multiple occasions and each time I've been more than satisfied with the items I received AND the prices I paid. You can't go wrong when you buy from them!

allisonf12
5/8/15

I agree with the other reviewers. I sent them a bag full of great clothes. No wear. Mostly like new. All the brands they wanted (White House Black Market, Ann Taylor, etc). They took seven of my items (including a very expensive $#*!tail dress from WHBM that I wore once) and offered me a measly $18. Less than three bucks per item?!? I could have made more at a garage sale. Ridiculous. I will never send them another piece of clothes and won't be giving them my business.

staceyd18
5/6/15

STAY AWAY from them they are modern day THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nuff said!!!!

daniellew18
5/5/15

The clothes I have bought from thredup are great! But don't waste your time sending clothes to them, unless you pretty much want to donate everything. I got two clean out bags one I purchased the return service on the other one I didn't. I don't remember why I didn't purchase it on the second one but I just didn't. I put clothes in one that I thought was return service and I wanted those clothes back that they didn't keep and put the clothes I didn't want back in the other one. So needless to say I made a total of $15. - the $13 charged they send your bag back for. So really three dollars and they kept 30 pairs of jeans that they donated to someone. I don't know if they'll resolve this or if I'm just SOL. So I would be very careful with what you send to them especially if it's valuable.

jannar1
5/4/15

I have sent 3 bags into Thred Up over the last couple of years. For the first bag, they itemized each item and told me how much I got for each item. While it wasn't very much, I appreciated knowing what I got per item, and then could compare that to the amount they sold the item for. For the second bag I sent, they stopped doing that, which irked me so I wrote an email asking for itemization amounts. They eventually complied, but I became wary that it would be easier for them to get away with giving next to nothing for your items and unless you kept track of what you sent in, items they don't accept just "disappear" or are "donated" unless you send in the card to keep track of your items and you pay to have the things returned. Reading other reviews, I wonder if they even are all donated, or end up being sold in other ways.
With my third bag, they accepted a third of what I sent, and never said "these were the things we couldn't take" -- curiously one of the things they didn't accept was a Gymboree brand knit outfit with the tag still attached, in perfect condition. Everything I send is in very good condition and brand name. They have never seemed consistent in their payouts, or what they accept. Some of the things I see for sale are Cheap and worn looking Target brand or Old Navy, for example, and they ask near to the price you would pay for the item new. Yet then they won't accept better brand named things in almost new condition?
Also, they put a BCBG dress of mine on consignment for around 50$, it didn't sell, and so they kept it (I didn't want to pay the 14$ fee to get the item back). Couldn't they have just put it into the normal "pool" of clothes and sell it like that and just credit me? I ended up just "losing" that item.
I clicked on the link in my "processed items" email of each thing they accepted this 3rd time around to see what they were selling it for. Of what they accepted, it added up to be 106.41$. I got 21.18$ for it all, which is almost 20%. I also think that when they tag things with the "Tiny Flaw" astrix, the majority of the time it's so they can have an excuse to rip off the seller by giving them next to nothing for their stuff. But then they still sell the item at a high price, getting a very large profit margin on it. If they only want high end brands with tags attached, they shouldn't advertise as a consignment/second hand company.
While I have bought a few items from them when it's a good deal, I still feel pretty guilty about it, knowing how they give sellers hardly what they deserve. I do know that I'm done selling on Thred Up, I just don't trust it and I feel like they truly take advantage of people.
From now on, I will bring my clothes to our local consignment shop, where I get 40% of the sale (once sold) and I know it's helping a local business. While its harder than throwing clothes into a bag and giving it to the mailman, I at least know I'm not getting ripped off.
I hope most people will catch on to the scam they seem to be running and they will at least start crediting people honestly.

sandrineg
5/4/15

Be warned, it's all true. ThredUp gives new sellers great payouts on their first bag(s). It did seem alot of items were "missing" from my first bags sent into them... but the $167 payout distracted me from that and I quickly dismissed the nagging thought.

Recently sent in a huge bag full of high-end and designer items, including a large selection of "plus" sizes, only to receive a paltry payout.

Guess what? Despite me requesting return assurance on the card which goes inside the polka-dot bag, they did not return my clothes and claim it is "impossible" to locate them.

Bottom line? Items in bags that are not selected for "return assurance" via your thredup online account are basically STOLEN by the company. They keep the good stuff and sell it on their site or sister websites without paying you for your items. In english, we call this Stealing. THIEVES!

If it helps, I've heard of peoples items that were not accepted or returned mysteriously appearing under another sellers bag on the site.

I do not reccomend them and am so upset they took advantage of my mom who was trying to clean out her closet from all her beautiful work suits. BEWARE

Tip for consumers: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. IF you insist, please please please ensure you not only indicate return assurance on the card that goes in the bag-- but also thru your online account (it's complicated to find and not easy for non-internet savvy people like my mom) Otherwise, they keep your items, refuse to mail them back, and sell them without paying you!!!

Keep writtten inventory and photographs of every item sent into them (unless you would have just donated them to salvation army otherwise). At t

cynthiab23
5/2/15

I sell sell at ThredUp. I have had great bags and bags with many rejections. Last week I bought a clear light bulb. Now I understand some of the rejections. I saw spots and tears I could not see under normal lighting. If you are a seller, do yourself a favor and get a good light bulb. You will then have a better understanding of why some items are refused. I received a Vince sweater this week I purchased. I love it and love the price. They photograph and list everything.. They take care of all the hard work. You cannot expect to make what you think it's worth. If you think it is worth a lot to you, don't sell it. They send a pre-paid bag and take care of the rest. They have grown and changed and tweaked. I am trying to do the same. I want everything I purchase from them to be in great shape. So I need make sure what I sell is in the shape I want to buy it at. I also want it to be something people want. I have become more selective in the items I send in. Yes some bags are losers. If you still think you should get more, keep it and wear it. Consignment shops pay less.

katies28
4/30/15

Some people may not like secondhand clothes, but thredUP has secondhand apparel that is in great condition at much better prices than you could find at other stores. I've purchased several Nike items from this site; I even got a pair of Nike cold weather running tights for $8 that the MSRP is $60! I've had the tights for a while now and I've used them a lot of times, and they are still in great shape! The shipping is pretty fast and also pretty cheap on thredUP. I've been quite satisfied with shipping policies on thredUP. I'm very happy with the purchases that I've made on this website and I recommend it for anyone who wants a good deal on name-brand clothes. I haven't sold any clothes to them, but I've heard that it takes a while to process and that they are a bit picky about what they take in. I may try to sell to them in the future if I end up with some clothes I'd like to get rid of, but I am more likely to take it to Plato's Closet, a store that we have here that gives cash when you turn in clothes. Anyway, from my experience, thredUP is a great store and I recommend it!

michellem89
4/30/15

This is my favorite site for clothes. Prices are excellent and the selection is constantly changing.

ivil1
4/30/15

Sent in three bags with over 200 items 60% new without tags 10% new with tags all accepted brands. I received $4.96 pay out and the rest was not accepted due to wear from use. LMAO on brand new items. I looked through the online store and found several unacceptable items listed for sale. NEVER again.

judyh23
4/29/15

Sent my bag in with all the brands accepted by Thredup. All items were cleaned and pressed and some still had price tags on them. Thredup accepted none. Be careful when dealing with them. I now deal with Twice which accepted 11 out of 14 item that I sent. Their turn around time is much faster. Twice also accepts Chico's which Thredup doesn't. Don't understand that.

sayj
4/27/15

We love this site, it's a great way to get good clothes at a fair price!

linaep
4/27/15

I have purchased items from ThredUp several times and have sent in several bags of my own clothes to them. The items I receive have all been very clean, folded neatly and wrapped in tissue. A few times, something I ordered did not fit and I had to return....it was a piece of cake! They refunded my payment quickly. Their customer service is excellent and the array of items to shop from is huge! Very happy with this company!

kellyd37
4/27/15

I love shopping Thred-up for clothes. The selection is always changing and I have never had an issue with returns. I love sending stuff in, as they make the process easy. The pay-outs are not great usually. They are very choosy about what they accept and offer minimal payment.

phoenixd1
4/27/15

I was hoping to get some cash from ThredUp and did all the requirements listed on their site only to get an email a month later notifying me that none of the clothing I sent was suitable. As a result my clothes are donated.
The clothing I sent were nearly new. It's a huge risk sending your clothes to them because you're going off of basic "guidelines" listed on their website that are and not actual offers. And if you want to insure your clothes (have them mail back your unsaleable clothing) you have to pay $13. Why would anyone want to pay for their used clothes a 2nd time? Biggest scam. Stay away!!

gaytraa
4/24/15

Thred Up has been great for me and my growing 6 year old daughter. Many of the clothes we've purchased seem brand new and it's always exciting to see the arrival of that polka dotted box!! I have shared my experience with others and I believe my excitement has caused them to logged on that day and check out the great styles and pricing. I look at Thred Up as a way for me to pay it forward for the planet and for people's wallets!! :)

nancyb80
4/24/15

I wrote in SiteJabber that I had been disappointed by the TrhedUP team. I must change my previous post to reflect that they did, finally respond and return the 20% of my purchase that was due me ( $22.00 ). I now give them 3 stars for OK. Nancy Benoit

elizabethm75
4/23/15

They make it incredibly easy to clean out your closet and sell your cloths. I made sure I only sent in items that looked nice and were brands they'd actually want to sell. I got paid fairly and was able to get rid of so much in my closet. And did you know, the stuff they don't take gets recycled (keeping it out of landfills)? Such a cool company!

gingerr6
4/22/15

I LOVE ThredUP! Honestly, I'm happy with the payout I get because I clean out my closet and ship it in a bag that they send to me for FREE and they pay for all shipping. I do not have to spend time posting items on a different site or driving to different consignment stores. Plus, I recently purchased my first set of items from them and was VERY happy with the price plus the packaging was super cute! I love the little tags they put on everything and you can tell they go the extra mile to package it in their cute little polka-dot boxes. Personally, I think they are FABULOUS!

gwendolyno
4/21/15

Payouts are low and extremely sloW. Both of the recent bags I have sent in have had about a month of processing time. I also wish instead of saying tiny flaw it showed or told you what the tiny flaw is!

margotz
4/20/15

Very upset with a suggested payout of 3.oo for plus size chaps Lauren ladies shirts.
I also had a brand new juicy couture warm up suit
I'm calling customer service to find out if u requested return service. I've sold a lot of things on Tradesy.
Will be listing them on yelp as scam and reporting to Bbb. New Yorkers do not get scamed and walk away from it. So pissed

kristins18
4/17/15

It really is better than all the best. I love everything I have gotten on thredup. A few times they have confused the gender of the pants, but they always refunded the purchase. I only wish they also sold men's clothing, then I would never have to go clothes shopping.

kathrynf4
4/17/15

Very unhappy all around. Clothing and handbag sent in were not accepted due to signs of wear? Some items were brand new with tags attached. Pay out prices are ridiculously low. $10.05 total for a pair of Levis jeans, A&F jeans, Forever 21 jeans, Hollister Shorts, A'gaci top and Anna Shoes. This is what I'm paid? The large amount of nice items I sent in as well as a Coach handbag had been used for only 3 days were apparently "donated'. Shipping of items ordered take way too long compared to the competitor TWICE. I won't shop here again nor refer friends. And CERTAINLY won't advise anyone to sell items through here. My mistake for not paying for a return bag. Didn't imagine that so many nice things would have been rejected.

kristenc11
4/17/15

I recently sent in a bag of items to thred up. Over half of the items were new without tags that I had purchased on a whim and never wore. They accepted 6 items, and declined just as many stating the reason as "pilling" or "fading". How a sweater that has never been worn can have pilling is beyond me. I received a pathetic $11 for the high quality items they did accept. Those items are already posted for sale, and the lowest marked price they are asking is $17. I feel completely ripped off and taken advantage of. Do NOT sell to Thred up.

ss131
4/15/15

I use this site to buy awesome, new looking clothes at discounted prices. I have found so many wonderful things from shoes, to dresses, to pants. Now I feel confident that I always have something to wear, pieces that compliment each other and fit me well. My wardrobe needed a major overhaul and thanks to thredUP I did it at a fraction of a price.

If there were ever an issue (late shipping, refund credit late, etc) they are QUICK to remedy the situation and I am pleased in the end. I've had shipping times range from 2-14 days time, but they've always arrived and I can usually bank on a week on average for shipping.

I have used them to sell only when I've tried eBay myself and just want to get the items out of my storage for good. People, if you want to make $$ for your clothes, then use eBay or a yard sale. They are upfront with what they are paying out for clothes - you can look it up on their clothesline page. This should not be a shock to anyone if you did your research. If you want something back (they say they usually decline 50% of a polka dot bag), then use the reassurance shipping method. I also don't understand what all the bad reviews are about. I feel everything is there for you to read.

Tip for consumers: Use the Save Now feature to customize the brands, size, styles, colors, etc that you want to check in on regularly. aka Tory Burch shoes size 6 can be a saved selection.

doreenc3
4/15/15

I have never purchased anything or shipped anything from this site yet ,but as with everything I do I research and read all reviews . I have had a very successful consignment business for 15+ yrs until I became disabled ,and I feel the more we can recycle the better for everyone . How simple put the stuff in a bag and ship to them .you don't even have to walk into or drive to the store . The majority of the complaints I have read are from people that don't know how consigning works or people who don't know the real value of their items ? I have shipped 100's of items w/o tracking ,(before tracking days lol ) and lost less than 1% . I always say stop and think , if the people who want the business to succeed don't make the people who are sending them the sell-able items proper money for them , they're not going to make it. If they sell items that are inferior , especially online they will not have repeat customers , so in my opinion I really don't think it would be in their best interest to not pay for the clothing they receive and I think you should be able too trust their items more than the so called "new " items from these cheap sites that come falling apart in their package .If you want to compare them to something try platos closet a franchise that is extremely picky ,it is at one of these places that I learned high end designers and more change labels every year so they can tell and they only take items with the right year tags on them .(less than 3 years) I believe it is .

jessa24
4/15/15

I love concept but the site is very hard to navigate and they give you very low payout for your clothes.

helens54
4/14/15

ThreadUp is a joke. You will make more money selling your clothes at a yardsale! Poor customer service, no live support or phone line. Dishonest company!

suec27
4/13/15

This is the first time I have taken time to write a review - but felt it was necessary. Stay local everyone! Consign & Donate with your local businesses and charities - Support the folk in your city or town.
Things at ThredUp have most certainly changed.....and, more than just slower processing times, slower customer service and generic responses.
Someone had warned me earlier, that they seem to 'lure' you in by giving you great payouts for your first bags, and them things seem to go downhill. My daughters donate to local women's shelters, but wanted an opportunity to sell some of their better or new/never worm items. We were hesitant with the first few bags, but received some great payouts. This continued most of last year. Since December, this has been a different story, and something is definitely going on. The last bag we sent had new items with tags, a pair of Uggs in great shape,and more......We received $6.27!! We are done.....

crystalp13
4/13/15

I always find great deals when shopping, better than most online consignment "stores" I've tried. I have had the occasion of something not being as described or where a more thorough description (measurements, color listed) would've helped. As a seller my experience has been somewhat meh. Some things I know are in good condition or of a nice brand are not always accepted and frankly I could make more selling via online auction, but it is nice to just get the stuff out of my house and whatever they give me for it is a perk.

maryd88
4/12/15

Thredup! Saves me time and money! Working mom with a busy schedule I still need to feel trendy on a budget! Thank you for giving me style at home!

amandat37
4/8/15

I mailed a big bag of nice clothes - worn once or twice or new with tags and received $152.40. I feel like that is reasonable. Of course I purchased them for much more but I think this is right on track with what I would have gotten from my local Plato's Closet and it was VERY easy for me. Remember, if there is a teeny tiny hole or stain - game over. They can't sell it.

jolenes3
4/7/15

I'm very surprised to see so many negative reviews. I have had nothing but positive experiences with ThredUp, as both buyer and seller. I use them regularly for purchases of children's clothing and shoes and occasionally for myself. My most recent order a couple weeks ago included Gymboree shorts for my 2-year-old, Timberland sandals and a Gymboree shirt for my 5-year-old and a couple dresses, including a J. Crew sundress, for myself. Everything was in good condition, and I spent about $75, including shipping. I have so far sent one full bag for selling. I didn't make a ton, but I made enough to be satisfied. And for the record, you can specify when you send clothing in if you want it back should they reject it. (You pay a small fee for return shipping.) Otherwise, they explicitly state that items not chosen for sale will be donated. I find ThredUp to be an excellent alternative to hauling bags of clothing to consignment stores and digging through racks of clothing. Give them a shot - you won't be sorry!

meghank1
4/6/15

ThredUP stole my designer handbag, a Pour la Victoire bag in black. They sold the same style for $200+ the month before in khaki. I did not check the box agreeing to pay for return shipping because I knew my bag was in excellent condition and they would accept it as they just sold the same style in another color the month prior. This is the reason I sent it to ThreadUp and not my local consignment shop. In addition ThreadUp was running a promotion where they pay you 100% of the commission. Instead of paying me ANYTHING they simply kept the bag. When I inquired they told me there was a small 1/16in tear visible only by a light. They sent a photo which showed no hole at all, only my bag with a ruler next to it. When I requested the bag back they told me it was "impossible to locate" because it had been separated out as it is was deemed unacceptable. I'm convinced ThreadUp is keeping all of this "unaccepted" merchandise and either selling it somewhere else or handing it off to employees. This is stealing. They also ignored my email and social media messages when I called them out on it.

brendab29
4/4/15

The first few selling experiences I had with them were great. Then the problems began. I sent in a bag without the $12.99 return assurance - 25 expensive blouses, most with tags that had never been worn. I was given $46 for 12 of them, told the others were not accepted - but saw them on the website in 2 weeks under another person's "bag". When I questioned thredup as to what had happened, they could not figure it out. Yes, all 25 of my blouses were under another person's "bag" and the "other person" was paid $108. Doesn't feel good to be ripped off so I will not be sending in my clothes again.

marys177
4/2/15

My experience with ThreadUp - is disappointing to say the least. A total rip off. Do not use, try instead “Twice” they treat customers fairly and appreciate the clothing you send, compare the photos! They ask for designer clothing, almost new top self, but will not compensate you fairly for it. I sent (15 lbs.) filled beg to top, with BeBE , almost new, light worn clothing designer clothing, about $2,500 worth, got $30.00 dollars back ! It took them 2 full months to process my bag with disappointing results. Check out “who we are” on their website, it’s run by a punch of computer Tech.’s –considered yourself warned, It's to late for me, I would have done better at a yard sell.

tw201
4/2/15

LOVE LOVE LOVE this website. I check it almost every hour on the hour for new arrivals. I scored a great pair of almost brand new Ray Bans for the price of drug store glasses. The selection is wonderful and you definitely cannot beat the prices. I have ordered several things from them and everything was as described and received within a couple days.

I highly recommend this site to anyone looking for name brand clothing and accessories at a great deal.

Tip for consumers: I suggest you check the website regularly :)

kimj43
4/1/15

I have been really disappointed in my experience with Thredup. I have used them twice to sell designer items and would have been better donating them. I sent in a $400 barely used coach purse (I should have paid the return guarantee but had faith it would pass the criteria listed) and it didn't pass so they kept it and I recieved nothing. I have only had luck with them taking a few of my lower brand clothes (Nordstrom brand, etc) for $.50 a shirt. I will just stick with good will and the tax break.

christinec32
4/1/15

I love this sight. great deals and fun to shop. lots of selection and brands i love.

Tip for consumers: pass it on to friends and get $ towards your purchases

brittanyw10
3/30/15

ThredUp was a terrible experience for me. I sent them a coach bag and a dooney & burke bag that they sent back to me and kept a pair of new with tags rich & skinny jeans that i purchased for $100 in the Fall (couldn't return them and they didn't fit). They did not consider them "consignment" which are items they decide to sell under $60 and I would have the ability to set the price. So that means they get to keep them and give me $17 for them. Which actually turns out to be $4 after they take out the $12.99 for the return shipment of the bags and a paypal fee. I spoke to them numerous times that I wanted these jeans back and they just quote their policy. Am telling all of my friends to NOT use them for anything nice. I guess if you're just getting rid of clothes you would donate anyway, then it's not a big deal. Anything nice, they have the ability to keep and so I am out $100. Horrible business model.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have already verified my credit card also my facebook and my phone number I even got a twitter account and it still sayin I don't have level 1 verification but when I go to my profile it says im level 3 anybody have any ideas?
6/9/13
Answer
cindyd23
A: it is worth it, I get this also and it is great...and for every person you got to sign up you will get another 10.00 toward your purchase...enjoy
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Did u receive the bag of clothes I sent?
4/14/15
Answer
shandad3
A: Ditto above contact company direct, more than likely you will end up feeling ripped off. I stick with likewice.com for selling
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for thredUP