US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kimberlyp14

I don't understand all the negative reviews about selling items. What did you expect? (in 272 reviews)

janea18

They have great clothes, at great prices and their customer service has always been amazing. (in 58 reviews)

erind18

Getting credit for the clothes I turn in is exciting. (in 262 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gaytraa
4/24/15

Thred Up has been great for me and my growing 6 year old daughter. Many of the clothes we've purchased seem brand new and it's always exciting to see the arrival of that polka dotted box!! I have shared my experience with others and I believe my excitement has caused them to logged on that day and check out the great styles and pricing. I look at Thred Up as a way for me to pay it forward for the planet and for people's wallets!! :)

nancyb80
4/24/15

I wrote in SiteJabber that I had been disappointed by the TrhedUP team. I must change my previous post to reflect that they did, finally respond and return the 20% of my purchase that was due me ( $22.00 ). I now give them 3 stars for OK. Nancy Benoit

elizabethm75
4/23/15

They make it incredibly easy to clean out your closet and sell your cloths. I made sure I only sent in items that looked nice and were brands they'd actually want to sell. I got paid fairly and was able to get rid of so much in my closet. And did you know, the stuff they don't take gets recycled (keeping it out of landfills)? Such a cool company!

gingerr6
4/22/15

I LOVE ThredUP! Honestly, I'm happy with the payout I get because I clean out my closet and ship it in a bag that they send to me for FREE and they pay for all shipping. I do not have to spend time posting items on a different site or driving to different consignment stores. Plus, I recently purchased my first set of items from them and was VERY happy with the price plus the packaging was super cute! I love the little tags they put on everything and you can tell they go the extra mile to package it in their cute little polka-dot boxes. Personally, I think they are FABULOUS!

gwendolyno
4/21/15

Payouts are low and extremely sloW. Both of the recent bags I have sent in have had about a month of processing time. I also wish instead of saying tiny flaw it showed or told you what the tiny flaw is!

margotz
4/20/15

Very upset with a suggested payout of 3.oo for plus size chaps Lauren ladies shirts.
I also had a brand new juicy couture warm up suit
I'm calling customer service to find out if u requested return service. I've sold a lot of things on Tradesy.
Will be listing them on yelp as scam and reporting to Bbb. New Yorkers do not get scamed and walk away from it. So pissed

kristins18
4/17/15

It really is better than all the best. I love everything I have gotten on thredup. A few times they have confused the gender of the pants, but they always refunded the purchase. I only wish they also sold men's clothing, then I would never have to go clothes shopping.

kathrynf4
4/17/15

Very unhappy all around. Clothing and handbag sent in were not accepted due to signs of wear? Some items were brand new with tags attached. Pay out prices are ridiculously low. $10.05 total for a pair of Levis jeans, A&F jeans, Forever 21 jeans, Hollister Shorts, A'gaci top and Anna Shoes. This is what I'm paid? The large amount of nice items I sent in as well as a Coach handbag had been used for only 3 days were apparently "donated'. Shipping of items ordered take way too long compared to the competitor TWICE. I won't shop here again nor refer friends. And CERTAINLY won't advise anyone to sell items through here. My mistake for not paying for a return bag. Didn't imagine that so many nice things would have been rejected.

kristenc11
4/17/15

I recently sent in a bag of items to thred up. Over half of the items were new without tags that I had purchased on a whim and never wore. They accepted 6 items, and declined just as many stating the reason as "pilling" or "fading". How a sweater that has never been worn can have pilling is beyond me. I received a pathetic $11 for the high quality items they did accept. Those items are already posted for sale, and the lowest marked price they are asking is $17. I feel completely ripped off and taken advantage of. Do NOT sell to Thred up.

ss131
4/15/15

I use this site to buy awesome, new looking clothes at discounted prices. I have found so many wonderful things from shoes, to dresses, to pants. Now I feel confident that I always have something to wear, pieces that compliment each other and fit me well. My wardrobe needed a major overhaul and thanks to thredUP I did it at a fraction of a price.

If there were ever an issue (late shipping, refund credit late, etc) they are QUICK to remedy the situation and I am pleased in the end. I've had shipping times range from 2-14 days time, but they've always arrived and I can usually bank on a week on average for shipping.

I have used them to sell only when I've tried eBay myself and just want to get the items out of my storage for good. People, if you want to make $$ for your clothes, then use eBay or a yard sale. They are upfront with what they are paying out for clothes - you can look it up on their clothesline page. This should not be a shock to anyone if you did your research. If you want something back (they say they usually decline 50% of a polka dot bag), then use the reassurance shipping method. I also don't understand what all the bad reviews are about. I feel everything is there for you to read.

Tip for consumers: Use the Save Now feature to customize the brands, size, styles, colors, etc that you want to check in on regularly. aka Tory Burch shoes size 6 can be a saved selection.

doreenc3
4/15/15

I have never purchased anything or shipped anything from this site yet ,but as with everything I do I research and read all reviews . I have had a very successful consignment business for 15+ yrs until I became disabled ,and I feel the more we can recycle the better for everyone . How simple put the stuff in a bag and ship to them .you don't even have to walk into or drive to the store . The majority of the complaints I have read are from people that don't know how consigning works or people who don't know the real value of their items ? I have shipped 100's of items w/o tracking ,(before tracking days lol ) and lost less than 1% . I always say stop and think , if the people who want the business to succeed don't make the people who are sending them the sell-able items proper money for them , they're not going to make it. If they sell items that are inferior , especially online they will not have repeat customers , so in my opinion I really don't think it would be in their best interest to not pay for the clothing they receive and I think you should be able too trust their items more than the so called "new " items from these cheap sites that come falling apart in their package .If you want to compare them to something try platos closet a franchise that is extremely picky ,it is at one of these places that I learned high end designers and more change labels every year so they can tell and they only take items with the right year tags on them .(less than 3 years) I believe it is .

jessa24
4/15/15

I love concept but the site is very hard to navigate and they give you very low payout for your clothes.

helens54
4/14/15

ThreadUp is a joke. You will make more money selling your clothes at a yardsale! Poor customer service, no live support or phone line. Dishonest company!

suec27
4/13/15

This is the first time I have taken time to write a review - but felt it was necessary. Stay local everyone! Consign & Donate with your local businesses and charities - Support the folk in your city or town.
Things at ThredUp have most certainly changed.....and, more than just slower processing times, slower customer service and generic responses.
Someone had warned me earlier, that they seem to 'lure' you in by giving you great payouts for your first bags, and them things seem to go downhill. My daughters donate to local women's shelters, but wanted an opportunity to sell some of their better or new/never worm items. We were hesitant with the first few bags, but received some great payouts. This continued most of last year. Since December, this has been a different story, and something is definitely going on. The last bag we sent had new items with tags, a pair of Uggs in great shape,and more......We received $6.27!! We are done.....

crystalp13
4/13/15

I always find great deals when shopping, better than most online consignment "stores" I've tried. I have had the occasion of something not being as described or where a more thorough description (measurements, color listed) would've helped. As a seller my experience has been somewhat meh. Some things I know are in good condition or of a nice brand are not always accepted and frankly I could make more selling via online auction, but it is nice to just get the stuff out of my house and whatever they give me for it is a perk.

maryd88
4/12/15

Thredup! Saves me time and money! Working mom with a busy schedule I still need to feel trendy on a budget! Thank you for giving me style at home!

amandat37
4/8/15

I mailed a big bag of nice clothes - worn once or twice or new with tags and received $152.40. I feel like that is reasonable. Of course I purchased them for much more but I think this is right on track with what I would have gotten from my local Plato's Closet and it was VERY easy for me. Remember, if there is a teeny tiny hole or stain - game over. They can't sell it.

jolenes3
4/7/15

I'm very surprised to see so many negative reviews. I have had nothing but positive experiences with ThredUp, as both buyer and seller. I use them regularly for purchases of children's clothing and shoes and occasionally for myself. My most recent order a couple weeks ago included Gymboree shorts for my 2-year-old, Timberland sandals and a Gymboree shirt for my 5-year-old and a couple dresses, including a J. Crew sundress, for myself. Everything was in good condition, and I spent about $75, including shipping. I have so far sent one full bag for selling. I didn't make a ton, but I made enough to be satisfied. And for the record, you can specify when you send clothing in if you want it back should they reject it. (You pay a small fee for return shipping.) Otherwise, they explicitly state that items not chosen for sale will be donated. I find ThredUp to be an excellent alternative to hauling bags of clothing to consignment stores and digging through racks of clothing. Give them a shot - you won't be sorry!

meghank1
4/6/15

ThredUP stole my designer handbag, a Pour la Victoire bag in black. They sold the same style for $200+ the month before in khaki. I did not check the box agreeing to pay for return shipping because I knew my bag was in excellent condition and they would accept it as they just sold the same style in another color the month prior. This is the reason I sent it to ThreadUp and not my local consignment shop. In addition ThreadUp was running a promotion where they pay you 100% of the commission. Instead of paying me ANYTHING they simply kept the bag. When I inquired they told me there was a small 1/16in tear visible only by a light. They sent a photo which showed no hole at all, only my bag with a ruler next to it. When I requested the bag back they told me it was "impossible to locate" because it had been separated out as it is was deemed unacceptable. I'm convinced ThreadUp is keeping all of this "unaccepted" merchandise and either selling it somewhere else or handing it off to employees. This is stealing. They also ignored my email and social media messages when I called them out on it.

brendab29
4/4/15

The first few selling experiences I had with them were great. Then the problems began. I sent in a bag without the $12.99 return assurance - 25 expensive blouses, most with tags that had never been worn. I was given $46 for 12 of them, told the others were not accepted - but saw them on the website in 2 weeks under another person's "bag". When I questioned thredup as to what had happened, they could not figure it out. Yes, all 25 of my blouses were under another person's "bag" and the "other person" was paid $108. Doesn't feel good to be ripped off so I will not be sending in my clothes again.

marys177
4/2/15

My experience with ThreadUp - is disappointing to say the least. A total rip off. Do not use, try instead “Twice” they treat customers fairly and appreciate the clothing you send, compare the photos! They ask for designer clothing, almost new top self, but will not compensate you fairly for it. I sent (15 lbs.) filled beg to top, with BeBE , almost new, light worn clothing designer clothing, about $2,500 worth, got $30.00 dollars back ! It took them 2 full months to process my bag with disappointing results. Check out “who we are” on their website, it’s run by a punch of computer Tech.’s –considered yourself warned, It's to late for me, I would have done better at a yard sell.

tw201
4/2/15

LOVE LOVE LOVE this website. I check it almost every hour on the hour for new arrivals. I scored a great pair of almost brand new Ray Bans for the price of drug store glasses. The selection is wonderful and you definitely cannot beat the prices. I have ordered several things from them and everything was as described and received within a couple days.

I highly recommend this site to anyone looking for name brand clothing and accessories at a great deal.

Tip for consumers: I suggest you check the website regularly :)

kimj43
4/1/15

I have been really disappointed in my experience with Thredup. I have used them twice to sell designer items and would have been better donating them. I sent in a $400 barely used coach purse (I should have paid the return guarantee but had faith it would pass the criteria listed) and it didn't pass so they kept it and I recieved nothing. I have only had luck with them taking a few of my lower brand clothes (Nordstrom brand, etc) for $.50 a shirt. I will just stick with good will and the tax break.

brittanyw10
3/30/15

ThredUp was a terrible experience for me. I sent them a coach bag and a dooney & burke bag that they sent back to me and kept a pair of new with tags rich & skinny jeans that i purchased for $100 in the Fall (couldn't return them and they didn't fit). They did not consider them "consignment" which are items they decide to sell under $60 and I would have the ability to set the price. So that means they get to keep them and give me $17 for them. Which actually turns out to be $4 after they take out the $12.99 for the return shipment of the bags and a paypal fee. I spoke to them numerous times that I wanted these jeans back and they just quote their policy. Am telling all of my friends to NOT use them for anything nice. I guess if you're just getting rid of clothes you would donate anyway, then it's not a big deal. Anything nice, they have the ability to keep and so I am out $100. Horrible business model.

katien5
3/29/15

Easy way to sell some items and get a little extra money. The consignment process confuses me and I wish they returned the items free. I'll still use it cause it's convenient.

katief13
3/29/15

I've sent in 4 bags, always took the $12.99 insurance to send my items back if you didn't want them. The 2nd bag included a hello kitty dress that was no listed as purchased but we saw it on the site listed with the same small black stain by the hem that my daughtr got on it in Hawaii in the airport, they showeed the picture, unless another 5 year old also had the same dress with the exact same tiny black stain on the ruffle by the hem or you took my dress and didn't credit me. Then on my 4th bag there was an xs NEW northface that I got as a gift, that entire bag was not accepted and although you have my credit card on file and chose return assurance I got nothing back because" all the clothes didn't meet standards" really? You people are thieves, I've seen multiple other reviews but dismissed them. Never again, do not do business with these THIEVES! They still send me emails that my stuff is selling, it's a slap in the face.

Tip for consumers: buy from them, don't sell to them. They are dishonest about what they take.

cynthiak7
3/28/15

My negative experience in early 2015 was similar to the other reviewers on this site and on RipoffReport.com where I also posted. Sent in name-brand new clothing -- still with tags. Total estimated value: $350. Took a long time for them to get back to me. They said they were deluged with clothes (and apparently didn't have the staff to handle it.) Ended up with a measly $31 for a Nanette Lapore jacket and nothing for a J. Crew suit and long cashmere fingerless gloves. Their excuse was that they had too much J. Crew in stock. Is that my fault? Did they state that in advance that you're screwed if you send in something that they have too much inventory of? Never again. They have ruined my experience and I will NEVER use them or any other similar service again. I will definitely be spreading the word as I don't want to see anyone else having the same awful experience.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother. You'll just get pennies.

ms175
3/25/15

I've ordered previously from Thredup without any issues. I recently placed two orders, one of which had 6 items. I checked the status today and they issued a credit for one of the items...an Ann Taylor Loft Silk dress, that I was REALLY looking forward to getting. I'm not sure why, item was stated as "like new" so not sure why I can't have it :( I'm still awaiting a response from ThredUp

tameras1
3/25/15

I been using thredUp for a year and had good results, i given my clothes and get payed. If you want an item i sometimes used my earnings.

Tip for consumers: Great clothes and purses and shoes. All for the family

melissat22
3/25/15

Existing customers don't get any perks. No coupon codes or love. I'm just not thrilled anymore. You should get FREE RETURNS on whatever they don't buy from your cleanout bags as well. Clothing prices seem "all over the place". There seems to be no rhyme or reason why certain items are so pricey for what you're buying. I can honestly get better deals at the mall on a lot of things. New customers seem to be the focus of attention while I get stiffed. They're going to lose my business soon if something doesn't change.

christinei2
3/25/15

I have bought and sold items to ThredUP. Selling is convenient. I think the price I receive is fair for my items- I've never opted to have my items return, so I'm not sure about that process. There is a long wait compared to other sites or consignment stores to be paid (3-4 weeks), but that doesn't bother me. I have bought kids and womens clothes and shoes.Only once wanted to return a purchase. I ended up not returning it because it was more expensive to ship it back that what I had paid for it. I plan on continuing to visit as a seller and buyer.

sarahr62
3/24/15

Thredup has scam written all over it and now they have disabled posts on their Facebook page so no one can talk on there. Red flag much?

barbarac48
3/21/15

I have always had a good experience shopping with tredUP, I really love the tops and shoes that I have ordered.

Tip for consumers: Hope you have a good experience, like I have.

shelleyp2
3/21/15

I sent a huge bag of items to Thread Up. About only 7 of the 25 items were consigned . After contacting Thead up customer service by phone and email, asking them to find the whereabouts of my other items, no response! I even emailed the CEO of the company, James Reinhart , via LinkedIn, pleading for his assistance. No response! DO NOT SEND YOUR ITEMS TO THREAD UP!

gilliano1
3/20/15

I don't often leave reviews but wanted to let people know I think this business has changed over the past few months. I have sold multiple bags of kids clothes with thredup - I looked back and between last summer and December, I sold them bags with 10-12 items and was paid 35-45 dollars, which seemed like a good return for no work. I had read some recent negative reviews, but assumed others were overvaluing their items (sorry!). So I loaded up all my daughters outgrown summer clothes (so in season and less than a year old). Thred up took all the clothes as they were in perfect shape and from Hanna, mini boden, janie and jack, etc, however, this time they gave me $40 for 32 items. I have noticed you also need to spend $70 instead of $50 to get free shipping and I haven't received any coupons or "happy hour" mobile deals from them in a long time. I suspect they have done some restructuring to maximize profits. I won't be consigning with them again, will make the effort to ebay or donate. Just deleted the app from my phone and took my cash out.

Addendum: I just returned some clothing to them. Apparently I missed that you have to check a box if you want an actual refund on returns instead of thredup credit and free shipping. When I asked them to take the shipping cost out and refund my money, they said they couldn't and I am stuck with the store credit. Ridiculous customer service.

janel90
3/19/15

i am in shock at the results of my clothing I sent - most of the items were Ralph Lauren boys sweaters, button downs & polo shirts - they claim there was pilling on the polo shirt - pilling? I've bought polo shirts for my son & husband for years and have never seen a polo shirt pilll!!! A under Armour tshirt I sent they claimed was scratched - the emblem was distressed - it's how the shirt was purchased & UA's complete intent to look distressed. The employees looking at the clothing and making decisions are clearly not up to date with today's clothing or fashion. I am disgusted with this company & will be sure to never recommend it to anyone I know. The only positive was the fast response from the company via phone call & emails which I appreciated.

tinac25
3/17/15

I have been purchasing from thredup for several years. Sometimes the quality of clothes is excellent, sometimes worn out and faded. What I have noticed is that the price of clothing is going up compared to other sites.

The major issue I have had is in the processing of returns. I recently sent back 6 items and they lost part of the return. The box had 2 separate returns forms clearly marked with itemizing list of items. I have only been credited with 2 of the 6 items and it is very difficult to get responses from the TEAM. Buyer Beware!

sheilaw16
3/16/15

I love these polka dot bags. You fill them up and send them off. You wait for an email telling you how much is waiting in your account to shop with. So simple, so easy and fun! Thank you!

mm120
3/16/15

First off, if you're buying from ThredUp, it's a complete crapshoot of what you'll end up with in the mail since they provide NO measurements and don't give any real details about the TRUE sizing. For example, I got a FREE PEOPLE tank marked L and it fit like a S. You CANNOT go by their pictures.

Another time, I bought a pair of Prairie Underground pants and was so excited. I waited and waited and waited and finally contacted them. Was told abruptly that they;d "be there soon." They finally arrived a month later without explanation or any credit for the hassle.

Then, sending it back is a pain as you have to pay for return shipping.

As for SELLING, ThredUp is horrible. Notice on their website they don't specify where their unaccepted clothing goes. I sent in a HUGE bag chock full of stuff and got $9. I made sure it wasn't from Target or Old Navy and all that-- it was JCrew, Hanna Andersson, etc.

When I sent my first bag when the company was a fledgling site, I got $60 for my bag. Clearly this company has learned the art of ripping people off to their benefit.

Tip for consumers: Wait until they have 40% off for new users before buying anything.

robync7
3/15/15

They claimed "100% for handbags right now" and sent a mint condition designer bag. I was then told, only after asking, that they decided to donate it. Total lie. It took them almost 8 weeks to "process" the bag too. I purchased some items and when they arrived one was a different colors than shown and one had been shrunken a full size. They don't give measurements for the clothing and they don't even give colors in case their photos are off, which clearly happens. When you try to contact them they tell you how busy they are and then eventually send rude replies. Sounded good! but definately Not worth it.

Tip for consumers: Dont

susanm113
3/15/15

I am a huge fan of thredup. First of all, the items they buy and resale are first quality. Especially the handbags you will not find the price or condition at any resale shop anywhere. Designer bags in like new condition. I've gotten very fair prices for items I've resold and I know that if they are not selected they are donated to those in need. Thredup rocks.

teresad8
3/13/15

Like many others who were ripped off by this company, I sent them an impeccable black leather classic Coach bag that was flawless (documented with pictures prior to sending) and was in total accord with all of their requirements.
They emailed some vague response that it did not meet their standards (but no specific details), and said that the bag would not be returned even tho I offered to send the $12.99 return fee ( not sent originally because the bag was flawless).
Read the reviews about this company at:

San Francisco BBB (170 complaints - mostly unresolved)

www.resellerratings.com/store/ThredUP

www.complaintslist.com/websites/clothing/thredup

www.ripoffreport.com

Clearly a long history of alleged fraudulent business practices. I have submitted a complaint to the BBB and will soon file a police report. Do not let them get away with this.

carolyng13
3/13/15

While I love consignment shopping. ..both buying and selling I have very limited time soThred up gives me the services I want!

jessicac44
3/12/15

I just logged in to my account and I am very very upset!

I sent this email to Anthony@smart-shopping.thredup.com as well.

"Actually, I am quite angry.

You listed my items before I could even approve the payout? What if I didn't agree with the payout?!?! Which I do not agree! Some of my items are now sold so now what??...I am not happy with the payout AT ALL! $21 for 7 brand name items (most with the tags still attached)!!!!!!! That's ridiculous!

Who does your retail price research? They need to be educated or FIRED! My gloves retailed for $88! See them here at Macy's!

You sold them at retail value of $38!

They are selling on ebay for $54! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Kors-Leather-Circa-Silver-Logo-womens-Gloves-MSRP-88-FREE-SHIP-NEW-/271312544959

I will need someone to contact me ASAP. I haven't even checked the other items! I am afraid I will get too heated!

I feel scammed and taken advantage of!

Also, I paid for the shipping of the items you did not accept. Are those going to be coming back to me? I haven't heard anything and there is nowhere on the site where I can check that.

You should have never sold my items without me approving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

sarap27
3/10/15

I have been happy with all of my purchases, for both myself and my two daughters. I have also sold a few items. The entire process was very easy and I would recommend to anyone who doesn't mind buying secondhand clothes. It is much easier to browse this website than to go to an actual store! I like all of the filters available when searching for items.

martha
3/9/15

I understood the risk. I sent a bag full of items following their guidelines. It appears they randomly grabbed 5 items from the bag and " got rid" of the rest. It took about 8 weeks to hear they even had the bag. Now I am still waiting for my money even though I can see that some of my items are sold. I will go back to selling myself on eBay and personally donating to a charity of my choice. If they are donating what they don't take to sell there are some charities getting some good stuff but I imagine that it is a positive tax situation for Thredup. They claim to be all about quality but one can see that much of the clothing listed is wrinkled and not particularly special. It's a crap shoot. I took a chance so I'm not mad but I won't be back, except to try and get my money from what was accepted, $36. From over 10 years of eBay experience that is about ten percent of what I would have made if I listed my clothes there. A bit of work for much better return and if something doesn't sell I can donate to a charity of my choice!

brennam1
3/5/15

It took a little while for my first bag to be processed, but once it was I was happy with the results. When I emailed to check on it I did receive a prompt reply. It's been fun to use the credit to order clothes since then. I like the idea of buying used clothing, I found this to be simpler than going to traditional consignment stores in my area, and it allows me to clean out my closet with less guilt.

kimbelrys
3/5/15

I just experienced the worst service and misleading advertising from this online consignment site. They had an offer that if you sent in your gently used handbags that you would get 100% consignment. I sent in two designer handbags that were in mint condition, Christian Dior Saddle Bag and a small, nylon Prada bag. I ensured that I met their stringent guidelines and sent them in with some other items. I received my payout and the handbags were omitted from the list of items accepted. I contacted the company thinking it was an oversight and I was sadly mistaken. I was told that my items were rejected because one of them had stains on it...not true and the Prada bag wasn't one of the styles they were selling. Again, untrue because they had the larger version on their site for sale...hmmmm. They sent me a picture of said "stains," but it was just a picture of a woman holding the bag against a wall...I didn't see any stains. So please learn from my experience and take pictures of any items that are valuable so you have proof of the condition of your products and also take their return assurance that is offered on each Clean Out Bag, but please keep in mind that you are not guaranteed your items will be returned to you. I am so upset over this situation and they are doing nothing to resolve the issue. Terrible customer service. I even offered to pay for my items to be returned to me and I was the items were "gone." So please be aware of this site. I wouldn't use it!

Tip for consumers: Buy the return assurance on the bag and take pictures of any valuable items so you can prove to them the condition of the items prior to sending them to this site.

ka7719
3/2/15

Thought this website would be great...sent in a ton of clean, some items with tags, etc. Got an email about a month later, saying 4 items were accepted and I made a whopping $5. WHAT?? I know I sent in clothes that were on the "accept" list...what the hell happened to the rest of my stuff? I think this site is a big rip off. Would rather just drop my stuff off at a local shelter and see the stuff get worn, not get ripped off by this company.

Tip for consumers: Run, don't use this site!!!

lauriew11
2/25/15

I have made numerous purchases from ThredUP and every experience was a positive one. They always process my orders quickly and I have been very pleased with the clothing items I have received. I have bought mainly children's clothing for my grandkids and they have loved all their new items. I have had few problems from ThredUP, but the few times I have received the wrong item or an item with a flaw they have handled it in a timely manner and I am always satisfied with the outcome. I will continue to purchase from this website. One happy customer!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have already verified my credit card also my facebook and my phone number I even got a twitter account and it still sayin I don't have level 1 verification but when I go to my profile it says im level 3 anybody have any ideas?
6/9/13
elenat
A: It's legit. I but from here all the time. I have only ever returned 2 items over the last year and 6-8 boxes full of clothes. And I onlyvretyrned them because they didn't fit right. Quality and cleanliness is excellent. They don't take dirty, stained clothes.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Did u receive the bag of clothes I sent?
shandad3
A: Ditto above contact company direct, more than likely you will end up feeling ripped off. I stick with likewice.com for selling
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for thredUP