US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kimberlyp14

I don't understand all the negative reviews about selling items. What did you expect? (in 239 reviews)

erind18

Getting credit for the clothes I turn in is exciting. (in 236 reviews)

janea18

They have great clothes, at great prices and their customer service has always been amazing. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

christiem3
1/27/15

I love ThredUp. I have used them both to sell and to buy and have had great experiences with both. When you sell you do have to follow the instructions (only selling items in good or better condition in the brands they accept). Because they have high standards, you can buy with confidence that the items you receive will be top quality. If your items are stained, damaged, faded, etc. they aren't going to accept them - which I think is great! In insures quality items on the site for sale. You can cash out easily using paypal. It's super easy.

as2060
1/26/15

I stumbled on ThredUp last year and am so glad I did! I am a consignment shopper fan for both myself and kids, but as a busy working Mom rarely have the time to hit up the consignment stores on a regular basis and the selection at a traditional consignment store is limited based on when and where you go. ThredUp has a huge selection, great prices, great quality and I can shop at my convenience -- usually while multi-tasking :) Their return policy is fair, so I never have to worry if I don't like something. I have told all my friends about my great find!

Tip for consumers: Check back often or set up personal shop lists -- a feature on their site.

stephaniep25
1/26/15

I have never sent in clothes but I love to shop on there site I have ordered quite a few items they always get here with in the time limit ussually early. The items are either brand new or in great shape no complaints here. 75 dollar coat for 12 dollars 80 dollar boots that are the envy of all my friends for 10 dollars I can't complain at all. I know some people are upset that they don't tak all there clothes and I know that's were alot of the negative feedback is coming from but as a consumer this site is wonderfull.

Tip for consumers: remember there is ussualy only one of the item you want and there is no favorite button to save it and come back to it. So if you absolutley want it get it now.

bb85
1/25/15

I love ThredUP! Their selections to choose from is extensive, the prices are great and the clothes are in great condition. The only thing that I have been slightly disappointed with in the past is that the shipping takes quite a while. But, since they recently opened a warehouse on the East Coast (where I live), I'm hoping that will be remedied. Keep up the good work, ThredUp team!

Tip for consumers: As always when buying clothes online, be sure you know your correct size in that specific brand before purchasing.

robyng2
1/25/15

ThredUP is awesome. It is great that they sell mew and gently used. As a stay at home mom and also a full time in home daycare provider. I don't have to much time to my self. Or to even leave my house. As a mom of 3 kids. I am always looking for a good deal or bargain. ThredUP helps with the bargin shopping. I really do wish they would explain better ot take a photo when they lable the item(tiny flaw)

daleh32
1/23/15

i have a question? with all the bad reviews about selling merchandise without proper compensation. how does this company stay in business and manage to profit? just asking. they seem legit to me. just saying. maybe the items sent were just not that up to date or not that in demand. try again. maybe choose to send items less than 5 years. not vintage.really your tainting a companys reputation with your distorted views. have a little love for your fellow man or woman they justly deserve it.

sylviac13
1/19/15

I've been a customer of Thred Up for several years now and for the most part love it. It's convenient for this SAHM to shop online rather than take my little ones to the mall with me sometimes. I've purchased thousands of dollars worth of bags, kids clothes (boys and girls), women's shoes, designer bags, and women's clothing. I've also returned, had my complaints (sometimes I'd get kicked out of the site while shopping because item pics not downloading fast enough, missing items). I've also sold and learned to collect my sales through the PayPal process. Quality of most of the items are new or like new. Sometimes it's a fail and I get stuff that's not true to size. You need to know your clothing and shoe sizes in each brand named item when you shop to get an accurate sized item. A size 6 in one brand may not be the same size in another. But my husband is pretty amazed at my finds.

Tip for consumers: Know your size in each brand helps to avoid returns which can be a little hassle(having to repackage and send back).

jot22
1/18/15

I enjoy browsing through this site. There items offered are wide range. The items always arrive in the condition stated and the prices are fair. Free shipping is always a plus. Sometimes I will specify a category of clothing and instead of just showing that category other unasked for items will be included. How a blouse can be thrown it when you click on shoes is unknown. That is not something that happens too often and it won't deter me from this site but it has happened.

heatherg18
1/18/15

I love thredUP!! You can always find great items at amazing prices and there is a constant flux in what they have making it that much more exciting to find great pieces. It's like the best bargain hunting ever! I tell everyone I know about it!

Tip for consumers: If you see something you just love and really want, buy it right away before someone else scoops it up!

winniet
1/18/15

God awful. I received $11 for over 20 items including many items that just went "missing" when i asked for a comprehensive list. There is not visability as to where your products end up and they simply threw away a vintage chanel purse I sold them. TERRIBLE. I would give them a 0 if i could. DO NOT consign here.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT sell your clothes here. This is by far the worst place ever.

jodiem22
1/17/15

I've bought and "sold" through this site and have been pleasantly pleased. Of course, I'd like more credit for the clothes I send in, but I'm not going to complain. The process is so easy! Once you understand what type of clothes they accept and are looking for, it's pretty easy to put a bag together.

jessicaa40
1/13/15

I've bought from them several times. The pictures are terrible, they listed one item as a shirt, when it was clearly a dress. Items that I received were not in great condition either. Most were faded, some were stained and the pictures were missing details that were important to the purchase (such as length/details of the fabric, the staining or fading). Overall, I've had MUCH better luck at Goodwill and several local consignment and thrift shops. Every time I took a chance buying from them, I was very disappointed. I made a purchase when they first launched, after I received my shipment a rep sent me an email asking me about my experience and if I had any suggestions. I wrote them an email explaining the issues I had, which was ignored. Don't bother with them, don't make my mistake...

Tip for consumers: Don't bother, not worth it

jessicah54
1/12/15

ThredUp has become the first place I shop for clothes. From casual wear to bridesmaids dresses and now for my maternity clothes. I feel like I can finally dress the way I have always wanted to but could never previously afford. Love it!

mlpp
1/12/15

Horrible. If I could give it no stars I would. Sent in a full sack of clean girls clothes. Stated there was stain. There were none. Received $5 for around 18 items. Use your local consignment store or donate so you will get the tax write off.

Tip for consumers: Do not use Thred up.

susyf1
1/11/15

My experience with ThredUP has been great. I sold several items and also purchase items from the site!

suzannes19
1/11/15

I love this site !!!! What is not to like??? Either way, I see it as a win, win situation....
Haven't paid full price for any clothes for years...... long before this site, but, really love the
concept... glad it is available.... Thanks

Tip for consumers: Have fun with it.....

jillt8
1/10/15

I have purchased several items from thred up for my children and for myself. I've been very happy with the quality of the items and the price. My most recent purchases for myself include a maternity dress for a wedding and a maternity dress for a formal event, by purchasing used, I've saved approx $250 for dresses that I'll likely wear only once.To The people upset abt not getting much money for their items they've consigned, I think that's just the nature of consignment. I do think, as someone else mentioned, that some of the photos could be improved if they ironed the clothes, but w mass qty, that's likely unrealistic.

ashleyd29
1/9/15

Thredup is garbage. Payouts for items are about 50 cents. I sent in a pair of 7 for all mankind jeans (retail $245) worn a handful of times and they did not accept them because of a "stain." I had them send me 2 pictures and there is absolutely no stain! So shady. I fully expect these jeans to show up on their site for sale. Do not waste your time!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!

katharinak1
1/8/15

I love this site! I have found so many great bargains. I would suggest to sign up for their one time fee (it's a lot in the beginning) to do free returns. It's totally worth it to try stuff on and send back what you don't like.

amandaj26
1/8/15

I love Threadup.I have had wonderful experience ordering clothes online from them.It is easy and I love the pictures and descriptions of the clothing on their website.I have ordered clothes from here for my daughter and myself.The best part is,I can get nice looking,good looking clothes in my price range.

pattyv5
1/8/15

I can't say enough good things about ThredUp and recommend it highly to anyone who loves clothes as much as I do. I'm not sure how I originally came to find out about the site, but it has become my go to place, especially when it comes to finding extra special dresses or other items for myself and my grand daughters. Everything I've purchased has been new, nearly new and of the highest quality. The prices are all at least 60% off and I've gotten some spectacular things that were 80% off of original retail. Shopping is a breeze and shipping is fast. ThredUp is so great, I almost didn't write this review as I want to keep it for myself!

lynnl21
1/7/15

I was so excited about using this site but am positively outraged with my service! The first time I sent in a bag stuffed to the brim with clothes, but I wasn't sure they would take most of them so I got the insurance. They accepted about 6 items and I got the rest back. I wanted to get something I really liked so it took me awhile to find what I wanted. When I did, I couldn't find out how to redeem my money, so I sent them an email asking what happened. They told me that they had put it towards the insurance so I didn't get to buy anything! In that email I asked about the second bag I sent in as well. I sent nicer, more expensive clothes and its been about 2 months and I haven't heard back yet. They said it probably got lost or something! So, in all they didn't let me redeem my money, they lost a bag of some really nice expensive clothes, and were quite unhelpful! I have not tried shopping there though, so who knows... DO NOT SELL YOUR CLOTHES TO THEM!!! TRUST ME!!!

marlak1
1/4/15

Took then 6 weeks to look at my bag. Kept getting emails that a quote would be at a certain date. The date would pass Then I heard nothing. Then I was given a quote of 5$. Do not send them any of your clothes.

kristeny
1/2/15

I have never consigned items through thred up but I have made several purchases from them. I was able to get a semi formal dress to wear for my husbands Christmas party for $20! I was considering renting a dress but this was considerably cheaper. I have not had any issues with what I have ordered so far and love getting nice items for great deals!

elizabethh50
1/1/15

I've used thredUP over the past year and found their service to be excellent and their prices amazing. The quality of what they offer is consistently good and they make returns very easy. Especially for clothes for my daughter, who's growing fast, they are a great find!

irinaw
1/1/15

I want to share about my excitement at the first few times. I made a few purchases from them. It was impressive at the beginning, then something happen with their pricing policy. It was much cheaper for me to find deals online for the same price new items than buy from them.
Later, I decided to sell them mine clothes and from my kids. I wouldn't recommend to sell them either, because they give you just so little and they do not accept sometimes brand NEW items with price tags, such as Express or Ann Taylor, which is very disappointing.
So would not recommend to sell or buy from them now.

ds98
12/29/14

Customer service is inept. Takes a long time for a response. Executive sent an email "follow up" which included a link to an invalid email address and his own address rejected replies. Payout is not transparent; you must request reasons for rejection rather than an outright listing. No photographic evidence provided. Prices of items change WHILE IN YOUR CART. Payout on bag took 2 months from mailing date. Returns require purchaser to pay return shipping. Item listings do not include basic information such as color or dimensions.

Tip for consumers: Try competitor sites instead.

jamesw148
12/29/14

Love ThredUp for great deals on designer kids clothing. Always find great deals and customer service is excellent!!

ntm
12/26/14

"Terrible, terrible, terrible. At first I thought, well maybe some items had been used a bit more than I realized. By the 3rd bag, I got better at guessing what items they'd accept. The 4th and FINAL bag I sent in got an apology email that NOTHING was accepted. One of the items I send were black suede boots that were literally worn ONCE b/c 1) we were in the midst of a heat wave in So Cal & 2) my daughter forgot she shoved them under her bead. Really boots that were worn once and didn't bet accepted. Another item was a very gently used burgundy patent leather purse from Nordstoms - "not accepted"?! Here's what I think is happening - the "specialists" are keeping the items. Never again!"

Tip for consumers: I guess they are okay for purchasing, but DEFINITELY not for selling.

kristenp10
12/26/14

I have been using thread up for about a year. I have sold several handbags on thread up. I love the promotion that they have been having where you can earn 100% back on handbags. I have had a few pricing/pay out problems but they were handled quickly and efficiently by the customer service team. The thing that i am not happy about is the clothing. You do not get paid much at all for clothes that are either brand new or in excellent condition. I understand that i might be sending in gap, gymboree or loft and not dkny or kate spade or mk clothing, but i expect a little more than fifty cents per item. I recently received an email with the new pricing guidelines and found out that they will probably not be accepting those brands that i send in. Therefore, i dont think that i will be sending my clothes in to thred up anymore. I will take them to a local consignment store or save for yard sale. I'm very disappointed that they seem to be weeding out the average person and catering to the upper class.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect to receive a big payout unless you are sending in very high end brands.

elleng9
12/23/14

Honestly, it's not worth selling to them. I sent a bag STUFFED with clothes and they took 5 things for a grand total of $11. I'm happy to donate the rest, but I should have gone with the other big online consignment place.

ThredUp also needs to put more work into their pictures. Clothes are still wrinkled, shoes are creased, and when they don't put things on a dummy, you can't tell how it fits.

Tip for consumers: use liketwice.com instead!

annao8
12/18/14

I did do my research before I decided to consign with ThredUp. I am incredibly disappointed with my experience. I sent in many high end, quality items. As an example, a Kate Spade purse, used only a few times and in it's original dust bag. They sent it back saying it looked "worn". That was absolutely BS. I went over this bag when it came back to see what they were talking about. I could find NOTHING where it appeared to be worn. They accepted some of my Sweet Pea items, and rejected the others based on them being "too old" yet they were all purchased at the same time. There is no rhyme or reason for what they accept. They did send me an email after I specifically asked what was wrong with my items, but again the answers were not correct. A $400 Kate Spade purse in brand new condition should have been accepted. I chose this site because I thought it would be a perfect place to sell my high end clothes and accessories. I will never use this site to consign again.

valeriej8
12/17/14

This site can be great to buy things, you can find them at a good bargain. I personally will never again send clothes to be sold. I sent them a bag FULL of clothes (a lot of the items still had tags on them) and they only purchased 3 items. I'd rather just donate to my local church.

beccim
12/16/14

This is my favorite clothing website - they have GREAT deals! The trick is to order brands you already know your sizing :) especially great for kids clothes!!

margaretm53
12/14/14

I have bought and sold clothes with ThredUp and am very satisfied with my experience. When I have sent clothes in to be sold I was fairly compensated. I know some customers have complained about the low payouts, but if you see how much the clothes are being sold for (super cheap!) then there should not be any surprises. It also beats the hassle of using other consignment websites where I have to do all the work (answer emails, haggle the price, and ship each piece individually) and the website still taking a 50% commission! I am also very satisfied with the items I have purchased through ThredUp. I have bought clothes for myself and for my children. Out of my multiple orders, I have only had one order that had clothes that did not meet my expectations. They were non-returnable items, but when I sent an email to customer service about my order, they promptly responded and allowed me to return the clothes I was not happy with. Their customer service was very quick and courteous.

samanthar17
12/11/14

This website is an internet shopper's dream!! Brand new and near brand new designer clothes for a STEAL!! They have a large number of items in each size, kids and women's included.

Tip for consumers: Have plenty of money available!!

langa
12/11/14

I love ThredUp! I was able to find jeans and jackets in my size for about 75-90% less than in the store, awesome. I got 3 pairs of jeans and 3 jackets foir one regularly priced pair of jeans. They offer great brands at good prices! I also loved selling stuff with the polka dot bag. Thank you Thref Up!

Tip for consumers: As with selling any used item, don't expect to get a ton of money back. Just think of it as money that one would not have if it were sitting in the closest!

victoriab13
12/9/14

I absolutely love and adore Thredup. It allows me to buy whatever fashion trend is out at the moment, and my favorite brands at a fraction of the price. I would much rather own something of better quality than pay retail at Forever21 for example. I have only had positive experiences with the website and customer service reps. I have sent several bags to sell and purchase items on a regular basis. Shipping is extremely fast since I live in California, and returning items is the easiest I've ever encountered with any clothing site.

Thank you for making pricier fashion more affordable for us working moms! I don't feel guilty when I buy one or two items for myself on this site because it's usually 70% or more off of retail. I also follow on facebook and instagram + the phone app so I get coupons regularly.

I cannot say enough good things about Thredup! Everyone is extremely friendly and all of their messages on social media and email are positive and uplifting. I hope this company is extremely successful so it will last FOREVER! :)

Tip for consumers: One tip might be to start searching for brands that you know your sizing in already. Make sure to use the filter buttons on the left and always look at the fabric content to see if things are stretchy or not.

I also sometimes click on the sellers back to see what size the other items are and in other brands. This helps to know if something runs smaller or larger. :)

georgettek
12/8/14

O ill no sell my clothes threw thred up agam. The pay out is nothing. I sent them 10 pieces of practically new clothing one which was a beautiful never worn dress that cost $100.00. My total payout for everything including some nice purses was $33.00. That's it. The clothes they sell are okay, but some are stained or flawed. My least favorite thrift option to sell my clothes.

erinm33
12/3/14

So far we have not actually consigned any clothing with ThredUp but we have made multiple purchases and love them! Having the choice to buy our clothing used instead of new is fabulous because it is simply better for the environment to reuse.

The website is very well organized and makes it very easy to find petite sizes and our favorite brand kid's clothing. The customer service responds quickly and is very helpful. We will definitely shop with ThredUp again in the future.

kathyk23
11/30/14

Wish I had read this site before consigning with them. They tell you what brands they won't accept and then you go on there and they sell the same brands they say they won't accept. I have not bought anything from them, yet. However, I will never consign with them again. I had a terrible experience with them returning items in perfect condition, name brands (Banana Republic, Gap, BCBG) for no apparent reason. When something did sell the message I got had the wrong size. I still have a pair of Madden (Steven) boots for sale but the message says "pending" because it's in the process of being purchased. That message has been on there for over a month. I picture a huge warehouse where all these bags are sent and people working like slaves around the clock. I made $21 when I could have sold them on Craigslist or ebay and made out better.

christinec26
11/28/14

Please, donate directly to charity - Thredup will take your clothing items and give you a pittance in return, even if you follow all their guidelines. They seem dishonest. I don't see how they can stay in business for long without a change in their business practices. Is management even listening? Or, are they the problem...

saraha45
11/28/14

I don't mind buying from them, but you have to be careful when selling.
As far as purchasing goes, using their website is fantastic because of the well designed filters. Sure beats sorting through racks at a consignment store! However, of the numerous purchases I've made I'm pleased with about 85%. Sometimes their labeling is incorrect (i.e. Levi jeans for one of my sons wasn't labeled as skinny and should have been).
As far as selling goes, just as the other reviewers have noted, beware. I've sent in three bags stuffed full (all adhering strictly to their guidelines) and have had a very slim acceptance. I've been pleased with less than half of the prices elicited from my items (i.e. BRAND NEW, never worn, pair of ballet flat TOMS sold for around $10). If you're sending in current fashion brands like Banana Republic or Ann Taylor you'll do ok, but don't bother sending in anything lower end like Old Navy or higher end because you won't get the prices you'd expect. Not only that, but it's a complete mystery how they select items. As I already mentioned, I adhere to their guidelines and they still only accept a few items from my bags. Now I will only send in items that I would otherwise donate to Goodwill or give away to others. That way I'm not disappointed when my items aren't accepted.

Tip for consumers: Decent for purchasing, not so great for selling

maggied3
11/27/14

I've alwaus had a great l experience with thredup, in regards to purchases. I will say that a TON of things that are in amazing condition of mine, was turned away. I have always gotten amazing quality clothing, but I am seeing things creeping upwards, in price.

jessicam85
11/25/14

I would give Thredup 0 stars if that was an option. I wish I had done my homework and read the reviews before consigning with them (they have 153 complaints on file with the Better Business Bureau, and they will have 154 when I am through). First, there is no transparency as to their review system, and I legitimately believe they are stealing from their sellers. I have consigned with them 3 times. Given their stringent standards, I was somewhat shocked the first time I sent a bag in and they sold my brand-new, never worn leather Ugg boots with a wedge heel for $34. I paid $295 for them. Yet they sold my 6 year old Banana Republic blazer for $47. After getting what I thought was a good feel for what they accept, I decided to entrust them with some of the more high-end pieces that I had been nervous to send because of their deep discounting (shame on me, I should have known after they sold the Uggs at a Walmart price). Imagine my shock to discover that they did not accept my brand-new, never worn $198 Citizens of Humanity jeans with the tags still attached, a current season Banana Republic dress that was only worn once and was in PRISTINE condition, and a $380 Laundry by Shelli Segal dress that was also worn only once and did not have so much as a wrinkle on it. My inquiries to their non-existent customer service have gone unanswered. Upon further research of this company, it seems that many other sellers have had high-end pieces mysteriously rejected with no explanation or account of where these items have gone or why brand-new merchandise from designers on their approved list have been rejected. I 100% believe this company is stealing high-end items from their sellers. In contrast to the brand-new items which were somehow mysteriously rejected from my bag, they did accept several old items from me that were not in nearly as good shape as the pristine designer pieces I sent (and yet, my brand-new Citizens of Humanity jeans have somehow gone missing). Considering that I have now read so many other reviews of sellers who had the same experience, it is my belief that they are keeping the higher end pieces and doing whatever they want with them, after all, we are not provided with any reason as to why our items have been rejected.

bettyg8
11/25/14

I love Thread Up! It has become one of my favorite stores to find good deals on quality clothes without spending a lot of money. I also love their referral programs. Those $10 add up pretty quick when you spread the world :-)

Tip for consumers: Use the search bar to find your favorite brands and size. It will save you time

christinab21
11/24/14

My comment on thredup is strictly based on kids clothes. I scanned the site and saw some really high prices for some really warn out stuff. A pair of dirty,warn new balances for $17.00?? This confirms my notion that consignment for kids items is for suckers. Most businesses give you next to nothing for your items and sell them for too much just to pay for the overhead and still turn a profit. And people fall for the high end brands thinking they are getting a deal. I have three kids and have always found awesome deals on brand new name brand items. You just have to shop smart. Always use coupons and never buy unless it's on clearance. The big name kids retailers get so many collections that they almost always go on clearance before they are out of season. Just bought 4 pairs of boys corduroys for $5 each at gymboree. Dont buy consignment for kids ....they're ripping you off!

lises2
11/24/14

Well, I've never purchased from them but have sent in many bags of clothes. I have questioned why they seem to take dreck but have not accepted some really lovely designer pieces; I gave them the benefit of the doubt. However, I am writing this review because they just rejected a BRAND NEW WITH TAGS, gorgeous Badgely Mischka handbag worth more than $300. I was so sure it would be accepted, I didn't purchase return assurance. You'd better believe they are selling it somewhere. I don't trust this company and will no longer do business with them. Seller, beware.

Tip for consumers: Buy, don't sell.

lino93
11/19/14

I sent them 2 pairs of never worn Gap jeans and 3 Old Navy shirts that had also never been worn, everything was in mint condition. I got $14 lousy dollars. What a rip off. I was hoping for minimum of $5 each garment. Never again will I deal with them, buy or sell.

Tip for consumers: Buyer/Seller beware!

rjs7
11/18/14

Thredup isn't bad, but there is a lot of room for improvement. I sent in some items that I normally would have just donated to a local thrift shop. My clothing was from middle of the road retailers, not high end but not Walmart quality either, think Kohls, American Eagle, Lane Bryant, etc. I sent around 25 items that were all in good shape but none had tags. I got just over $12 for my bag. I was satisfied enough with that payment because, as I said above, I otherwise would have just dropped them in a donation box somewhere and got nothing. Thredup also donates the clothes they don't buy, which is good.

One thing that worries me is the bag fee. Right now, it's waived but apparently they sometimes charge you $5 as insurance that they will get their bag back. If this fee continues to be waived then I will definitely send in more clothes later on. If not, then I probably won't send any more because you could actually end up with less money that you started with. I couldn't see this working unless you are guaranteed to get at least $5 for your clothing. There is also one other thing I didn't like: the wait times. You should be prepared to wait almost two months for your bag to be inspected because it takes them that long. I was really surprised by that! They should definitely try to speed their process up quite a bit.

My advice would be to only send in items that you are okay with losing so you won't be upset if your bag only gets a few dollars or even nothing (which I've heard can happen). If you have the option and desire to bring your clothes to a local consignment shop for appraisal first or the time to try to sell your clothes at a better price at a yard sale, then go for it because you'll probably make more money that way. But if you're like me and don't have any consignment shops around and are too busy to have a hard sale, then this is a great option.

Overall I would recommend Thredup if you would be happier with a few dollars than nothing for your old clothes. I would not recommend it to people who are looking to get back a significant percentage of the money they spent on the clothes. I haven't bought anything from the site yet, but I imagine it will be fine. They have cute stuff and it's available in all sizes including juniors and plus.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have already verified my credit card also my facebook and my phone number I even got a twitter account and it still sayin I don't have level 1 verification but when I go to my profile it says im level 3 anybody have any ideas?
6/9/13
jessicah27
A: I want to buy something from here,but i am very iffy about it. I have a 10$ off code and the shipping is only 2.99$ Good deal,but it seems too good to be true? Is this site 100% legit? Who has actually bought from here?
5/26/13
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for thredUP