US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

charismam

I've never dealt with a person from TU so I can't attest to customer service. (in 191 reviews)

kimberlyp14

I don't understand all the negative reviews about selling items. What did you expect? (in 864 reviews)

jenniferm189

I sent in very high quality clothes (primarily Theory). (in 812 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

juliem130
5/6/16

This is not a traditional consignment arrangement. Literally, based on what I sent in, some of which they didn't take, I ended up making about $1 per item. If you include the clothes they didn't take, I made less than $1 an item. It's not worth a closet clean out and trip to the post office for that. Sorry! My bag totaled about $14. From what I hear this is the average payout. What they do not make clear on the web site is that if your item is not LISTED by them at $60 or more (meaning, it has to be worth that much in used condition), you are only getting the pay out, which is tiny. So unless you shop at Saks Fifth Avenue for all of your clothes, you aren't making jack squat off of them. It took me digging around to figure out what the pay-out meant vs. the consignment. The information was very absent in the instructions and explanation of how things work.

Some other squirrely things: I sent in a brand new pair of Naot pumps, never worn, in the original box, and they were neither paid out up front nor consigned. These shoes retail for $150 and up, and I saw far uglier and more expensive shoes for sale in gently used condition on their web site. I did not pay the $12 to have my items sent back to me and it's a good thing, because that would have meant I netted about $2 for all of my trouble. Another squirrely thing was that the items that they paid me 'up front' for, I never saw listed when I went to shop on the web site. As of today, all but one of my items (a Tahari dress new with tags) has sold, according to them, but the last dress is nowhere to be found on their web site and that is just weird. My things are cute and sold within about a week, but I checked repeatedly and never saw one item up there. Do they have a store front somewhere or something? I don't really get how I can send things to a consignment website and then never see the listing posted on the actual catalog. Weird.

If Thred Up could have given me $25-$35 for my bag, I would have been a lot happier. I am not vain about my clothes or think they are worth more than they are when used, but including shipping and processing, getting the price per item for nice things closer to $4 or $5 an item would leave people a lot happier and probably have them do business with you again. $1 an item isn't good enough for my trouble and I won't be back. I wouldn't order a Thred Up bag again unless the items I put in it were on their way to the trash. Then it would be worth it.

I understand that there is a cost to shipping the items in, as well as the man-power needed to process and list the items, but this is not what I would call a true consignment arrangement which usually gets you at least 40% of the sale price. They call themselves 'Consignment and Thrift', when it should really be Thrift and Consignment. The bulk of what they do is thrift-store pricing for stuff they didn't pay much for. The convenience of their business model means it costs you a lot more than if you just figured out a way to sell your items yourself. So take this into consideration when you decide to send clothes in. Maybe this is just a really expensive business to run and they can't help it, but that doesn't mean I'm doing business with them again.

chandar1
5/5/16

They kept bombarding me with emails especially one woman from thred up who was sarcastic and rude when you questioned where your money had gone. I would receive emails that my clothes were sold and such and such amount but never see the money because they are the most disorganized lot out there. Dont send your clothes in - give them away is better because these people are going to give you a hard time for your money. I got sick of dealing with them and told them they could keep the rest of the money. Most disorganized and rude people run it. I told my neighbor to order a kit and then i had to tell her DONT because they would drive her nuts.

gypsyw
5/4/16

I had three separate issues and each time I was told tough. No apologies not even a feigned attempt to look into the matter. My final exasperation was the loss of an order and a $20 credit. I was basically told too bad. I was furious but decided to wait a few weeks before writing a review, it is still not right. I would not suggest them to any of my friends and I will never use them again.

maureaneo
5/4/16

THREDUP placed an extremely low value on the designer items I sent in for evaluation and resale. Each item they wanted to keep and resell was evaluated at less than $2 as a payout to me! Immediately upon receiving their email informing me of their proposed payout to me, I began contacting them and clearly communicating that I did not wish to use their service and withdrawing permission for any of my property to be either kept or sold by them. They kept and sold many pieces of my property anyway! Told me once I sent in my property, I no longer had dominion over what happened to it and that I wasn't allowed to request that it be returned to me! Are you kidding me! THREDUP assumed ownership of my property and denied me the rights for full dominion over my property. THREDUP profited off of property they virtually stole from me. I asked THREDUP to reimburse me for the items they illegally sold. To date, I have received no compensation for these items sold, I continue to receive automatically generated emails from their site informing me of the sale of my property and I have received a small fraction of my property returned to me. I have submitted complaints to the BBB and the San Francisco Consumer Protection Agency. Beware consumer! Beware, beware, beware.

jp158
5/4/16

I've purchased from Thred Up 2x now and I've been thrilled with what I got.
I am now going to be returning one item which didn't fit right - so I'll see how that process goes.
I have never been a seller to Thred Up. Based on the reviews I see here - I won't be a seller to them. It sounds awful.
But my buying experience - so far - has been stellar.

heathera34
5/4/16

Complete rip-off never sending my stuff to them though only bought 3 of my shirts, and only gave me $2 total

jeank15
5/4/16

I see all kinds of great review for buyers, well sure, because they don't give sellers $#*!. I send it new with tags, and brand new high end shoes, took then out of the box to mail then, never worn. The have them listed as :( you would thing they are new,) that because they are dumb $#@ sent in at least 5 brand new shoes, And about 6 outfits with tags for a pay out of 24.00. Are you kidding me, I had two of the shoes sold for $25.00 a piece. and turn that down. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

lidial5
5/4/16

WOW I was going to use this site but after the reviews I will not, I have to say thanks to all the honest people who dealt with this site. What a shame and a sham. Someone should contact Consumer Affairs.

krowt
5/3/16

All I wanted to do is browse by the site maybe make a purchase but it kept blocking me with a pop up.. insisting on my personal fb profile.. Ha... Dont think so... Talk about harassing a potential customer. .. Bye...

marlyyp
5/3/16

Schoola , ThredUp and Swap are all owned by same people ... They do not look keep up with sizing and if you order a Large in women's you're probably going to get a small in Babies . NEVER order shoe's as you will not get them . They are marked way up on Schoola if you take time and look at brand and google price your better off buying brand new . Schoola is their tax write off . So best to stay away . Old navy . Jcp , all have newer cheaper prices on Shirts etc ... I was only shopping on schoola because I thought they actually funded schools .. Ha what a Joke ....

bridgetb12
5/3/16

Although you will not always get what you hoped for monetarily with the items you send in. There is definitely a gain when it comes to convenience i.e. not having to take pictures, describe, list, and deal with potential crazy buyers. If you have a high ticket item you'd probably do better selling on ebay. However, if what you want to do is get rid of stuff and make a few dollars, this is the site for you!! Also it's a fabulous resource for name brand clothing that is well taken care of at a good price. Also ThredUp is always offering 10 percent off for frequent users. I highly recommend.

julieh106
5/2/16

I have already sent 4 emails trying to return some items. No luck! That's ok, after reading all these reviews, it looks as if this is a bogus site. I don't expect to receive any information to return the items I PAID FOR. I will get some satisfaction by reporting this site to every available consumer protection agency, the BBB and the site itself. Hopefully you will be shut down! Totally disappointed as I was excited to find this site and looking forward to purchasing as well as selling here! Looks as if you may not receive many items to sell, based on your reviews. I work with 11 web sites and not 1 would still be active if we gave this type service. Very disappointed to say the least!

debm27
5/2/16

I should have read the reviews prior to sending in my perfect items. I sent MANY with tags still on them, and received virtually NOTHING for compensation.
THEN, the only payout method is through Paypal, which Paypal takes a 2% cut, so the payout to you is even less.
Seller beware. I have now encountered TWO websites that pay terrible. This one, as well as TWICE.
Do yourself a favor, consign locally, or DONATE for a tax credit. If you consign locally and don't get anything, you can at least shop there, and if you donate, you can feel really good that your items are going to some place good!

lilianav1
5/2/16

I am very disappointed I didn't check reviews before I sent my items, I usually use EBay and I just don't have the time to sit and write an ad for each and every item. I am reading these reviews and kicking myself that I didn't do this research first. Although the large bag I sent of items are in excellent used condition will sell for more, I will probably get pennies for them and that's also disappointing. What is also dissapointing are the people that had bad experiences and are recommending to buy from this site. I guess it seems like your be recompensated for what you gave them, but at this point I am not willing to patronize a business that steals from its consigners. It's a great deal for them and third party buyers but they are Ripping people off! Don't buy from them, keep writing truthful reviews and spread the word about what they are doing to the public as best as you can. It came up on my Facebook feed so I will go on there and link this site....DONT perpetuate the scam by buying from them not to mention don't send them merchandise to sell to people they paid pennies to expecting or deserving at least 50%. I was too trusting and honestly excited that someone would pay me for only doing half the work; photos, placing ads and selling and shipping for me. And thier commercial was also really convincing. I guess I got burned.

marionm36
5/1/16

Be wary of this site. You won't get your money's worth, bottom line. Don't be fooled by how convenient it is with the prepaid bag and free pickup. I wish that I had paid the insurance ($12) so that I could get all my items back to sell elsewhere.

Don't waste your time! You will not get the money that it's worth (how can you really trust that someone else has your back when you're not there to negotiate?)

christineb83
4/29/16

Thredup is a great resource for unique fashion finds at decent prices that won't break the bank. I've bought and sold before. While the prices that they pay seem low, the site does offer a calculator that helps provide estimated payouts thus should not be a surprise. Additionally, as a reseller to other online and local stores, the payouts are in line with these other places - of course this may differ based on geographical regions. In any event you can also reach out to Customer Service for help and they are super responsive. That's actually what I wanted to highlight. I've dealt with CS multiple times before and they have always been great - resolving all my issues in a timely, respectfully, and amicable manner. I've never had a bad experience that they didn't reconcile.

Tip for consumers: Use their selling calculator to help determine what your potential payout will be before sending in. And do a small test sell first to get a better understanding of how the process works and what they buy (brands, conditions, etc.) before sending in a larger bag.

krise9
4/28/16

Don't bother sending your clothing there... they tell you what each of your items sells for, and my payout was 10-15%. VERY CRAPPY. They also rejected 2/3 of my bag, which were clothing new with tags...my other stuff sold in 1-2 days so more definitely could have been sold. Did the employees pick thru it first and take the good stuff for themselves?? Lastly, I got an email asking me to review my experience, it stated WORD for WORD that this is not a robot, and he personally reads every email...but yet my reply was kicked back as undeliverable!! I did it twice, verifying that I didn't make a mistake in the sender's address. Sketchy to me. I think this business could be a great thing, but it definitely isn't.

missyp5
4/26/16

This website is a complete rip-off. I sent in an entire bag of clothes and got under $4 in return. Granted, not all of my items were the "high fashion" clothing that Thredup is looking for, but they were all nice, gently worn, brand-name clothes. Only 4 of my items were accepted, one of those items being H&M skinny jeans with the tags still on them. I would have been better off just taking those jeans back to the store and donating my clothes to a trusted source.

charismam
4/26/16

First of all, there is an option on the website to check a brand and see what they pay so there's no surprises when you get your offer....DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE. I paid $98 for a Judith March dress, I look on ThredUp and see a JM dress for $38, I look at the consignment price if I sell a JM dress to ThredUp and it's $1.40. So I didn't bother to send anything to them.

However I've purchased over $2,000 worth of clothes from ThredUp for about 25% of the price. I purchased a $178 Pea in the Pod shirt for $28. That is a STEAL people. So I will GLADLY buy from there but I will NEVER EVER sell.

Side note, shipping is SLOWWWWW. I don't bother paying to upgrade but sometimes it takes over a week. Expect to pay return shipping. I've never dealt with a person from TU so I can't attest to customer service.

mf52
4/26/16

I've had great experiences with ThredUp as both a buyer AND a seller and THIS IS NOT A FAKE REVIEW. But then I have realistic expectations and I don't try to sell too high. That's really the key with this website. I've sold items in the mid-range (Gap, J.Crew, Madewell) and received fair payouts for them. I typically send in 15 or so items at a time and ThredUp usually accepts 7-10 of those items. My payout is between $10 and $25. I feel this is fair because I'm getting a little something for clothing that I don't wear and I probably bought it on sale anyway. What you really have to ask yourself high-end sellers is "Who is this site catering to?" I would guess that the typical ThredUp buyer would consider $60 too much to pay for one pair of pants even if that pair of pants is designer and retailed for $250. This means that the demand for these items is lower which means that ThredUp is less likely to buy that one pair of pants let alone a whole bag full of items at this price point. Simple economics, people.

careyo2
4/25/16

I've returned items in several different shipments and they almost always miss something. they didn't credit the last item (nearly $50). Won't be using them again.

Update: After posting this review, they did credit my item. However, I did have to continue asking. I haven't changed my overall rating because I have had to contact them for most returns because they missed something, and it is always a several weeks-long hassle.

heatherk38
4/25/16

Sent a bag full of Victoria's secret clothes in new condition. Also a new pair of new heels. Several other name brand items. Only accepted 7 items out of 20 and paid me $7!

lisam291
4/25/16

So I sent a full bag of clothing all either new with tag or new without tag as a test of their fairness as I have read various reviews. After the one month it took them to process the bag, yes one month, I received an email stating they had accepted only 8 items, I sent over 40 items and that my purchase price from them was $11.95!
Do not sell your items to them...you would do better supporting a local consignment shop or your own yard sale of just donate them to a shelter for the homeless or battered women, you'll feel better than you will when ThredUp insults you with their value if your items.
Remember that everything I sent was new or almost new....unbelievable.

hannahv3
4/24/16

I think it's really annoying that you are forced to log in before you can even browse? Definitely turns me away, especially when there are issues with the login form not processing my info. I literally have been to this website 3 or 4 times, and have yet to be able to browse let it alone buy anything...

joyo10
4/23/16

I love the ease of purchasing and returns, quality of items, and price point. Free shipping is a bonus!

amberv8
4/23/16

I bought a smocked top, strapless dress and a pair of black, wedge salndals. The dress was outstanding & is made of better material than I anticipated. The wedges were sent back the day I received them because they looked much different in person than shown on the site. The return process was seamless. It took a little longer than I expected (about 7-10 days) to receive a refund back to my Amazon card (you can use Pay Pal, credit card or Amazon credit card to check out). I think was due to both shipping time & verification through threadUP as well as Amazon. Again, no problem to return the shoes & I was able to print our a prepaid shipping label. I check their site every so often hoping to find another hidden gem but thus far, no such luck. They do have a pretty rounded selection of clothing for all. I would use them again.

aylaa
4/23/16

Okay, so I get it, a lot of the bad reviews are from people who sent clothes to them. Yes, I don't blame people for getting so mad about getting nothing for high-end clothes, I would too, which is why I don't do things like that.

I bought 8 things from thredUP, and it was a great experience.
The time it took to actually send out the items was a bit too long for my liking, but oh well, they did get processed and sent out. Once it was out, the tracking was accurate and came within the week it was shipped. Each product has a little explanation about the condition of the item and I wasn't sure if they were going to be accurate assessments of the product, or a total lie. To my surprise, they were 100% accurate about the condition of the product.
For the price of the items, it's a pretty good deal, but if you can, try to get some sort of promo code as it'll really help since you've got to spend a lot of money in order to get free shipping.

Tip for consumers: *make sure to read the condition description of each product and look at the photo carefully

hannahc29
4/23/16

The owner lies when he says he promises that he will respond to every email. I told him I was interested in the app but did not trust the pricing because I saw a top made by a design company that I actually work for and it was marked up at least triple what the piece was actually worth. I guess he didn't like my feedback because it has been 3 or so months and I never got a response....which makes me trust him even less. I deleted the app.

melvac
4/22/16

I submitted some high end clothes [most were new] to sell. Unfortunately, for a total of 10 items, I received 18.00/ 12.99 of that went to paying for shipping. So, 5.00 is what I received for some very nice items. This whole experience is just terrible and so unjust!

lauriew28
4/22/16

I like others sent designer clothing (some with tags) and guess what? I didn't get any of them back and they paid a total of $11 for a Brand new with tags $280 jacket, $#*!tail suit and other high end items were never accounted for. You are better off selling on Poshmark or Tradsey as you deal directly with your buyer.

jenniferd113
4/22/16

I have purchased from Thred Up. This is not a fake review! Everything came exactly as described. I am a very satisfied customer.
Jennifer

marcellaf2
4/22/16

This place is a joke, total rip off... I hope you are sued in the very near future. They say "send in your high end items" CHECK, WITH TAGS... DOUBLE CHECK and you get PENNIES for it. SCAM...... JOKE... I could go on for days. THIEFS!

piil
4/21/16

First of all, all of the positive reviews on here are fake. They are paid reviews or ones made by workers to 'balance out' all the real reviews. (And you can even tell by those reviews advising customers to read the fine print--- but in a way that benefits this SCAM COMPANY! )
These scam artists make literally 100-1,000 times profit off of YOUR clothing. If they give you .30 cents for an item--- it will be sold for a MINIMUM OF $30.00. They intentionally take advantage of their scam, payout prices are NOT LISTED, and they charge you money for your own clothing back. THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST SCAMS on the web. It should be illegal. Thredup will get sued one day for the THEFT they do.

robinf13
4/18/16

I was optimistic when I sent this company EXACTLY what they specified, name brand, top of the line, clean, stain free children's boutique clothes. Matter of fact, I even saw the clothes I sent on their website. What did I earn? .Less than a dollar. They wrote and told me that nothing I sent qualified. Enraged, I got nowhere with them, and they finally stopped communicating altogether. I never even received the (nearly) a dollar I 'earned'. I sent them snapshots of the clothes, same size and color of my children's items that magically appeared on their website after I sent them in. They disputed that I could possibly know that they were mine. These were Palm Beach boutique and expensive outfits from Crewcuts, Ralph Lauren boutique, Saks, Janie and Jack, etc. I filled an entire jumbo bag, These would have been so nice to donate to someone who would have needed them. Wish I had done that.

jenniferh173
4/18/16

I have been buying from thredUP for a number of years and have always been happy with them. I buy for myself and my kids.
I've returned things on several occasions and things went smoothly. It does help to understand the policy first.

hannahr27
4/16/16

I've received great products everytime. My orders arrive promptly and packaged in the cutest way! I think this is a great site if you are looking for specific I pieces for your wardrobe. I'm a bargain shopper and I won't say they have what I want everyone for the best price, but when I do find what I want the quality is always great!

sherrir10
4/16/16

Please pay attention to the bad reviews! I "tested" the company because I wanted to base my opinion on facts. It is a fact that Thred UP is taking your clothing to make a LARGE profit for themselves. I understand this is the idea of a business (to make money), but your should advertise as such! GIVE YOUR CLOTHING TO A LOCAL CHARITY IN YOUR COMMUNITY!!

deel33
4/14/16

If you look at the "how much can I earn" section of the site you will have an idea of what you can make. The answer in most cases is "very little" so look at that first so you aren't surprised. You will get little more than a dollar for most mid level items that they accept (Gap, Aerie, Abercrombie, etc). At the other end of the spectrum is their consignment level. Unfortunately they have terrible listing practices that include only 2 pictures that offer no detail. Often the listing will say "no measurements available" and "content not available." These factors do not encourage sales. When I reclaimed 2 unsold items, one was damaged. If you can sell at the higher level that is not consignment (BCBGMazaria level) you will do ok on the stuff they actually accept. Most annoying from my perspective is that they used to claim to donate to orgs that helped women in need. Now they state that they resell rejected items to 3rd parties to recoup some of their money to pay for "shipping and staff." Um, staff should be paid out of your total profits not from selling free clothing from would-be consignors. Finally, they quality of the stuff they sell is very inconsistent. I received a shirt with pilling that had been listed as "excellent condition." On the other hand, I got some nice shoes. If you know what the issues are and have realistic expectations you can have an okay experience. If not, you will definitely be disappointed.

stephanieh82
4/13/16

My experience with selling was disappointing. I sorted through a mountain of children's clothing, and chose items that were on the list of accepted brands, in season, gently or very gently used with no stains or major fading, and I packed that bag until it barely closed.

After processing, eight of my items were accepted for a total of $5.20. Disappointing, since I was careful to select items that met the stated criteria - it definitely wasn't worth the time spent for $5.20. Regrettably, I chose to have my unaccepted items returned to me (the charge for that is a flat $12.99 for shipping), so if I were to buy anything from this site, I'd now technically be in the hole $7.79.

The items eight accepted items have been listed for sale and ironically, return fee aside, there wouldn't be enough in my first payout to purchase three of the items that I sold!

Additionally, I decided to try ThredUp in the first place because I thought that the brand list on the website was indicative of the brands that they would buy from sellers. When I received my bag in the mail, several of the brands that I was planning to sell (Carter's and Children's Place for instance), were crossed out on the instruction card as unaccepted brands.

After you send in your first bag, you receive an email from the company's CMO, stating that he wants your feedback and that he actually does read feedback emails. I've never received a response about my experience above, so I doubt that he does...

Just don't bother.

***Update*** Received a response from ThredUp:

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I take customer comments very seriously, as I compile a list to share with the team each month. Our professional buyers examine all items based on current trends, quality, and ability to resell. While our payout may not be as high as other companies, we believe the ease and convenience associated to our clean out process is an added benefit to selling your items to us in addition to receiving credit.

Best,

Anthony

Tip for consumers: Just don't bother.

lynnm85
4/12/16

I have bought and sold through thredUP multiple times and have NEVER been disappointed! The clothes I have ordered have always been excellent quality and have been delivered in a very timely manner. And the pay-outs on my selling items have been processed and in my account right when thredUP promised! I love the convenience of shopping online, browsing through the inventory at my leisure and knowing the items I buy will be top notch!

karenp98
4/12/16

I just sent in a bag of children's clothing Splendid, Polo, nice clothing. They accepted 19 pieces and paid me $13.00. It's laughable. Although I'm not laughing. Don't waste your time sending them your clothing bought with hard earned money, give them to friends or donate them to a charity.

kimberlys63
4/12/16

Purchased a Coach purse that said it was in 5-star condition and when it arrived it had 2 scratches on the outside on the leather and the coloring was peeling off of the metal hardware. When I tried to return it I was told "sorry purses aren't returnable as they are a final sale." Don't purchase anything from this company because you will be ripped off.

ashtonb12
4/11/16

I've liked just about everything I've ordered from thredup. Everything comes in excellent used quality with no major stains or holes. The selection seems to be not as broad the past few months, though. Wish there were more choices!

binkp
4/10/16

Don't sell your stuff here! They'll give you a joke amount of money when in fact you sent them a huge bag full of high end clothes with tags... :(

na8522
4/10/16

I used to love ThredUp, purchased from them often, and spread the word about their company. I sent in my first bag of clothes and got a decent payment for the items I sent. A few months later I sent another large bag of designer clothes, many never worn and and some brand new with tags. I received a miniscule payment and most of my items were not "considered worthy" to their liking, although I know they were in perfect condition and in style. I began researching the company and found many bad reviews including those on the Better Business Bureau website. It seems they may not be completely honest in their payouts and though I can't confirm this I prefer not to buy or sell to them any more.

vw10
4/10/16

I wish 0 had been a rating option.
I saw thred-up on FB and was interested. The little box came up to type my email address to continue. So I took a look, then wanted to see more. Tried to set up acct. NOPE! I got an error message that my email was already used. Well, DUH, I just used it on FB. Ok frustrated. But, hey, glitch happens! Let's use my alternate email. Yeah. Right. Got as far as inputting email address, but I can't set up account because they already have my email. OF COURSE YOU DO. My inboxes keep getting offers that I can't access. Could not be more frustrating. Certainly not worth another look. Judging from these reviews, being effectively blocked by thred-up was a gift to me.

janeth79
4/8/16

Never again! Sent in 2, 2 piece dresses, and on the site, I see the items were all listed separately! When I asked why they separated them, I was told they get more money that way! What?? The top pieces were in a completely different section, so how would you know? And they have one of the top pieces of a dress listed as a top, and it is short, scalloped and could never be worn with anything else! They sold the dress and I got 5 bucks! The dress was brand new with tags! Give it away, sell it on another site and save yourself aggravation!!

kaya116
4/7/16

I'm really glad I read the reviews. There is NO way I will be bagging up my lovely designer clothing and shoes from my closet for pennies on the dollar. I feel terrible, too, that I sent in my friend's email. I will just tell her to "unsubscribe." There are just TOO MANY reviews of disappointed sellers. What a shame. I was going to clean out my closet with my friend.......

karad11
4/7/16

Being in my late 20s the time had come to want to improve and update my wardrobe. I don't have a lot to spend on myself but want to look good. Thredup has saved me! I get endless compliments and point everyone in that direction! Everything I have received has matched their description perfectly. The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is I wish returning was a little easier and not such a short window of time to do it in! I have a serious addiction to buying from here and I'm completely happy with what I get! The only need for returns have been fitting issues. Shop Thredup and have fun!

daphned7
4/5/16

I sent in a brand new Kate Spade tote with tag still attached. It was in flawless condition. They claimed it had a spot or stain and even showed me a photo. The photo showed there was NOTHING WRONG with it! So it was "donated" because of the non-existent stain. DO NOT SEND THEM YOUR STUFF!

58 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the thredUP staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Add your answer
4 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the thredUP staff and other customers.

6 Photos for thredUP