US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

scottl52
9/7/14

I had a horrible experience with theestore. I ordered batteries which were not sent to me as promised and then - over the course of nine months - was promised that the correct ones would be sent and they never were. A range of no less than twenty e-mail exchanges ensured with downright lies that what I had ordered had been sent or were being sent.
I would NEVER do business with - or order anything from the theestore - ever again. They were absolutely horrible!
Oh - and did I forget to mention that I demanded a refund which they refused to process? I had to go through my credit card company as nobody from theestore would respond to my requests... (I was not surprised!)

jackf33
8/21/14

Did a search for online for the Canon BP-975 Intelligent Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7800mAh) and theestoreonline.com came up as having them in stock so I ordered at $169.99. A week later I get my package from Vid pro (obviously a drop ship) and on Invoice I see a Power2000 ACD-625 and a generic batter in the box. I call Vid Pro first and they say it is how the order came over to them so I call theestoreonline.com speak to a Michael Stevens (claimed to be manager) who told me that Vid Pro tried to call me and let me know that the Canon battery was out of stock and they sent me a better higher capacity battery. When I informed him I paid $170 for a Canon battery and received a $35 battery he fought back saying "show me where it is $35" so I proceeded to tell him B&H, Adorama, even Amazon and I could send him links to each. (don't believe it google Power2000 ACD-625 yourself which is the battery I received) He proceeded to argue with me that I got a better battery with higher capacity that I had ordered a 7800 mAh and was delivered a 8000mAh battery.. Avoid this company like the plague ended up doing a charge back with my credit card company due to fraud bait and switch. I wish I had done my research here sooner as I see this is a known thing with them.

Tip for consumers: Avoid, Avoid, Avoid

minah1
6/19/14

I ordered a specific Cannon battery online with this business. I got a call the next day saying that item was "on a nationwide backorder for 4-6 weeks. The suggested a different battery that "is made by the same company as Nikon and is actually a better battery.
I refuse the new one because was more expensive. I made a call to cancel my order, as well email to sale department. I talked with Sam Leary and Carter Hayas, (at least are the names in the emails). Very rude people. They send me the battery knows that I don't want it.
Please AVOID AVOID, MAKE BUSINESS WITH THEM. NO TRUSTY COMPANY.

lorih15
5/20/14

I ordered a specific Nikon battery online with this business. I got a call the next day saying that item was "on a nationwide backorder for 4-6 weeks. The suggested a different battery that "is made by the same company as Nikon and is actually a better battery. It is only $2.00 more". I agreed. As an afterthought I went on line and googled to check out the reputation of this company. Page upon page of negative reviews explaining the same "bait and switch" practices from this company. I immediately (less than 5 minutes) called back and wanted to cancel my order. They said I could not cancel, but I could refuse the package when it is delivered by UPS. It was delivered to my mailbox by USPS, therefore, I had no opportunity to refuse. The battery sent was not the substitute they mentioned. This batter sells for $11 on Amazon. I paid $36. I wrote a negative review online which resulted in the company contacting me offering me " to keep the batter and receive a refund, IF, and I stress, IF I would change my review stating that I was very happy with the company and I would give them a 5 star rating. I told them I was not looking for free merchandise and would not accept their offer. I requested that if I returned the battery that they pay for return shipping. They will not. I will I'd done my homework on theestoreonline.com. They have terrible ratings, including an F rating from the BBB. They are bait and switch pros! AVOID, AVOID AVOID theestoreonline.com!

rudyardk
5/5/14

If you enjoy Bait and Switch crap, order from these folks who claim to have the lowest prices on the web. Problem is after I ordered I got a call that there was a nationwide backlog and it would take 4-6 weeks to get the item. BUT, they could give me an off brand item which was even better than the brand item I order and for the same price. Funny, after I cancelled the order I ordered it from a reputable company that magically had the item in stock

nickv13
2/5/14

theestoreonline.com is a complete scam!!!
They pull you in with cheap prices. Then they call you the next day and tell you your item is out of stock. Then they "upgrade you for free" and send you some cheap Chinese knock-off worth about a quarter of what you spent. Then they won't do a return. STAY AWAY from these people. You work hard for your money don't let them steal it from you.
I actually ordered 2 batteries and a charger for a Nikon D7100 camera. All name brand stuff at really great prices. That same day I called back to cancel the order because I no longer needed the merchandise. A male told me that it had already shipped and that I should just call when it arrives and they would send me the RMA for return. When the item arrived, I didn't even open it, I called and spoke to a female who put me on hold, then came back with an address for me to send it to. I said "that's it, no RMA, just send it back and you'll refund my money? She said yes. I was a bit suspicious and then finally checked these guys out. This seems to be there MO. That's when I opened the package and found this cheap junk. I can't even hope to sell it to recoop my loses ($101.00). Fricken crooks!

tfsterd
12/8/13

You will get some chinese replacement for what you offered. Then they will tell you they are sorry and will make it up...depending on your patience, they will keep telling you lies till the end of your life.
stay away -scam!!!

leilaa
11/8/13

Never buy from "TheEstoreOnline". They are a classic bait and switch operation. Every single time, they will bait and switch. They have phone operators who act super nice and will suggest an "upgrade" of your item when they are supposedly out of stock (even though items are always listed as being in stock), but in fact the item upgrade is a cheap generic item, simply listed as costing more on their website.

I purchased a canon battery charger, and instead received a $#*!ty portable charger that only costs about 13 bucks online elsewhere. I tried to cancel the order but they lied and told me it had already shipped, even though it hadn't and my card hadn't even been charged yet! So I wrote a bad review, and sure enough they called me the next day, telling me that if I changed my review they would give me the item for free. I refused, saying I wanted people to know they sucked. 2 weeks later I received another call, this time saying I would be refunded if I edited my review to a mediocre one. HA! This is literally the only reason they have good reviews anywhere. Because they bait people to change their poor reviews.

THEY WILL NOT SEND YOU WHAT YOU ORDER. AND EVERY SINGLE GOOD REVIEW YOU'RE LOOKING AT IS BECAUSE THEY GIVE PEOPLE REFUNDS IF THEY CHANGE THEIR REVIEW TO A GOOD ONE. Seriously. I'm pissed off. They will probably call me again and offer me a refund and something extra if I change the review to a good one.

photogr
10/5/13

This company falsely advertises items they do not have at cheap prices than other websites. As soon as you place your order, you will get a phone call saying the item you ordered is either out of stock (even though the website said it was "in stock") or delayed. But, "I can get you a much better product for a little bit more money." They are really good at this bait and switch, and they even come off as knowledgeable on the items you originally ordered and the switched item. When you balk, you are made to feel like you don't know what you're talking about. DO NOT ACCEPT THE SECOND ITEM. STAND FIRM AND CANCEL THE ORDER IF THEY DON'T HAVE THE ITEM YOU WANT. EVEN IF YOU TELL THEM YOU'LL WAIT, THE ITEM NEVER ARRIVES, according to other reviews I've read on this company (www.resellerrating.com). They will promise you that if you don't like the item, you can return it in 14 days. Which is true, but they fail to mention that there is a 15% restocking fee if you do. Buyer Beware. Stay away from this company and order from a reputable site.