US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

jr93
10/14/14

Ripped me off teeshirtsrock.com biggest scam on the net. Don't trust teeshirtsrock.com make sure you open a dispute with Paypal before your 45 days runs out

tonys74
9/9/14

Love it. Ordered 12 band tee shirts for my daughter's birthday party. Was contacted the next day and informed that 2 of them were backordered and worked with me to replace them with 2 additional tees. Got 12 great tees in time and they were a hit. Was shocked to see some of these other reviews but seems as if most of them were just from customers not reading their policies. The company is definitely unique but a great find for the rock t-shirt fan and they are very helpful.

philipa10
6/22/14

This company took £22 of my money and never shipped the item. When confronted they were openly aggressive and threatening.

“Shipped in late February. Looks like yours the fraud here. You can report all you want we shipped your merchandise and your making ridiculous false accusations that are grounds for a libel suit.”
When I asked for a shipping or consignment number they never replied. Horrible company avoid at all costs!

gordc1
3/14/14

I ordered a shirt on January 16th, 2014 it is now March 14th, 2014 and have still not received it. I've sent several emails only to be ignored and when I finally DID receive an email response they said "This should ship out next week". I can't believe they are still in business and I should've check on here before clicking that pay now button. Absolutely the worst service I have ever encountered.

jimmyl26
12/10/13

Order a shirt "popeye getting inked" never received it and sent email only to get replays saying look at the policy it states 30 business days, well they keep this up till your over 45 days to insure paypal will not open a case as it is over due from time of purchase. Smooth fellers !
I would not buy anything from this place crooked as they come if you keep reading on there is a lot of others with same issue.

debj2
11/26/13

Ordered a t-shirt Nov 21 for a party and paid for expedited shipping.
Turns out they might ship they "might ship the shirt sometime next week"
BEWARE THIS SIE HAS A NO CANCELLATION ON ORDERS POLICY - THEY ALSO DO NOT REFUND THEY WILL GIVE YOU A STORE CREDIT ONLY.
READ THE AN=BOUT US PAGE BEFORE YOU ORDER OR BETTER YET USE ANOTHER WEBSITE. VERY PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT !!

chloef1
4/15/13

HORRIBLE SERVICE.
I ordered a family member a shirt for his birthday, and selected the first class shipping option. Today was day number 16 since the shirt was ordered. I contacted the company to ask about my order. They informed me that it has not been sent yet and will probably not be sent for another week at the earliest.
Essentially, I ordered a birthday gift that should've arrived within a week and it will not arrive for at least 38 days.
Customer service's email was also incredibly passive aggressive.
Nothing about this process was good.

coryc
3/17/11

They pretty much sell every licensed t-shirt on the market which is why I like this site. The order process can be slow depending on what you order but they tell you that from the start so if you can wait you can definitely order any t-shirt imaginable and the quality is always great.

crism
9/28/10

This is the absolute worst website that I have ever done business with. I order a decent amount of merchandise from here over a month and a half ago and just now received one of the eight items I ordered. They have no form of contact other than an email and when I asked them where my things were they had the nerve to talk to me like I was an idiot. Apparently they don't keep track of their orders and wanted me to tell them what I ordered and what they had actually shipped. There is many other sites out there with the same products, unfortunately I went with them to save a measley couple of dollars in "free shipping".