US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vegar1

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 134 reviews)

debbies31

Received my wedding dress today and fell in love it. (in 84 reviews)

mikes155

My girlfriend loves this site, she's on it everyday and I have to admit myself that it has some pretty cool dresses. (in 184 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kayh25
12/19/14

Here I got formals as well as casuals and the fashion wear is good too. The discounts on TB Dress make it easy for me to purchase even fashion wear within my budget.

benb74
12/19/14

With the trendiest dresses from TB Dress I have become the one lending out my dresses to my friends for their special dates! I would like to see some unique heels on this site too.

brucem57
12/19/14

TB Dress has given me the best outfits of the latest trends. It might be just me or really that there are not enough designs for petite people. I have to alter the outfits for them to fit right.

fabianp6
12/19/14

I buy them all my purses from TB Dress because they're the most fashionable. However, every time I buy a purse here without a discount offer, I don't have much to keep in the purse for that month.

baileyc21
12/18/14

I got some good suits from this website but the collection is still not as variant as other websites. I would still prefer to buy my formals from TB Dress because they may be few but they're classy!

sarahr56
12/18/14

These people refused to exchange a dress that I had ordered and subsequently sent back. They claim that I "did not have permission" to send it back. Nor would they refund my money. I would NEVER deal with this company again. They have a lot to learn about dealing with American customers.

Tip for consumers: Be very wary of this site. They cannot deal with customer service claims.

cn27
12/18/14

I placed an order in Nov 2014 and STILL have not received all of my items. Their customer service is not helpful nor trying to resolve. They provide tracking info from a foreign courier and it is never updated. I have disputed and filed a claim to get my money back . BEWARE!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Try at your own risk.

bennettd9
12/18/14

TB Dress has an amazing collection of wedding dresses. I have decided already to buy my wedding dress from this very site. I hope by then they'll have some colored wedding dresses as well!

byronp8
12/17/14

Tbdress.com is not only good for dresses but I buy my clutches, handbags and shoes here. A full-fledged jewelry section would complete the collection and I would not have to shop anywhere else! Overall fantastic experience.

maverickp1
12/17/14

I buy all my formal and party shoes from TB DRESS. The comfort and style never disappointed me! The price is fine after discount and offers always amaze me.

emmed
12/17/14

TB DRESS transformed my fashion sense and made me the perfect fashionista! Membership has rigid terms but once a member, shopping becomes easy on the pocket with exclusive discounts!

blazet
12/17/14

When I want to turn heads with the most gorgeous dress for a special occasion I resort to TB Dress only! Obviously I have to save up quite an amount for one precious dress every time!

shanaer
12/17/14

ordered a dress for my sisters bday 4weeks ago n have yet to get it. hoping that it gets here for Christmas but from the looks at it probably wont, I sent a message to customer support n they told me that it could take up to 15days well guess what it has been well over 15days not happy at all. if ordering from the united states be very careful.

jja2
12/17/14

BE VERY CAREFUL ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY!! If you are in the United States PLEASE be leary of ordering any type of specialized order such as wedding or bride's maids dresses. They say they have a return policy, but that is NOT true. Everything is "specially" made so once you've given them an order, you're hooked. If the size or color isn't right, too bad. You cannot return it. They will only respond by email, so you never speak to an actual "representative." The dresses we ordered were beautiful; however NONE of them matched and I paid as much to have my wedding dress altered as I did to buy it!

Tip for consumers: I cannot stress enough to be VERY careful ordering anything that is for a wedding or formal affair!

josied2
12/17/14

With the help of TB Dress I dress perfectly without any advice from the fashion freaks! The formal collection here is at par in comparison to anywhere else. Fashion is important at office too!

teganj
12/17/14

The best online store for fashion wear till now is TB Dress! I have never had a problem with the purchases or the delivery! The men's section could be taken better care of!

bryanj20
12/17/14

At TB Dress you will get any type of clothes you like! What I like best is the fresh collection every week! The discounts make the experience exciting.

audrinar
12/17/14

I have been shopping on TB Dress for over a year now and with the membership discounts, it's good on my pocket too! The customs terms can be a little dicey sometimes but ultimately things are fine!

poppyk1
12/16/14

This is the third item I have ordered from TBdress. I have been so happy !
I chose the custom size option so the dress fits me perfectly.
Any and all inquiries were handled very promptly and professionally and I really appreciated that I was contacted to provide additional measurements and confirm others.
I can't offer TBdress enough praise for making me stunning and incredibly well made gowns for my events.
Thank you so much.

myraw2

Thank you, TBdress.
Your customer service is so good that every time I ask you a question, you will answer me in 24 hours. I would like to tell other people that you are a wonderful website!

jeffk39
12/16/14

I am all praises about TB DRESS, the designer clothes, fashion accessories and shoes! I only wish the discounts were available on the best items like they are on the cheaper items too!

lauraw49
12/16/14

This dress is wonderful, i fell in love. The quality is absolutely high.
I ordered custom size and it fits perfect. I ordered with expedited shipping and have it 15 days later after i ordered it can't be faster!
Super work TBdress team, big lovely thank at all dress masters who work on my dress. It's so beautiful. I will definitely order from you again.

joannaf3
12/16/14

Oh! I cannot believe that i received my order so quickly. And the dress is so good. Yes, I am excited ! I am considering buy another 6 dresses from you and i believe that you will not let me down.

heatherf14
12/16/14

My dress is wonderful. I am so glad that I purchase this dress from you. You are really professional. I got my order several days after placing it. And it turns out a beautiful dress. Love it so much!

elviran4
12/16/14

I wore this dress for my best friends wedding.
It was so well made, comfortable, perfectly fitted, looked a million dollars. My dry cleaner asked if I paid over $3000 for it.
I definitely recommend TBdress and ill be shopping regularly :)

christinel21
12/16/14

Thank you TBdress...I love this dress. I wore it to my Christmas dinner and dance last night and won best dressed lady. The material is lovely and very well made. I will certainly be placing my order for next years Christmas ball.! A huge thank you again :D

cherrys5
12/16/14

Thanks TBdress! I ordered this in ivory for my wedding dress. The service was fantastic and it arrived in USA within a couple of weeks of placing the order. I wore a strapless bra with the dress as it made the bodice fit so much nicer. I loved the dress and have not seen any other dress that I would have preferred. The workmanship was great. I would not hesitate to recommend or reorder another dress from TBdress!

ceciliah3
12/16/14

I ordered this for my Prom and was slightly hesitant at ordering a dress online. This was my first time ordering at TBdress and I am thrilled! The dress was made in about a week and was shipped to the US in three days! (With expedited shipping.) I got custom measurements.The dress fits like a glove, and it is the perfect length with my heels! I cannot wait for my prom. Thanks,TBdress!

carolines20
12/16/14

I ordered a dress from TBdress and fell in love with it! For quite some time I was hesitant to buy without trying on, but then took a risk and it was absolutely worth it. I took the standard size and it was matching perfectly! Got to wear it already on 2 occasions and each time it is a pleasure. Good quality of material makes it pleasant to the skin. Now considering to order one more dress :D

kameront
12/16/14

These dresses on TB Dress are completely new and exclusive on the site! I can rely on TB Dress for sudden occasions as well as they never fail to deliver on promised deadline.

bonniet15
12/16/14

Received my dress today and I am absolutely delighted with the dress :D , the fabric is excellent , I also purchased my bridesmaid dresses from TBdress too a few months ago and they are gorgeous , and all only took a couple of weeks to arrive , thank you soooo much TBdress , I will definitely recommend you to friends :)

bblythec1
12/16/14

I was so pleased with the quality when I recieved my dress from TBdress!! The processing and delivery time was quicker than I expected as well. I will be recommending you guys a lot!! Thank you for coming through for me when I needed a miracle to happen.

beverlys22
12/16/14

I Brought a beautiful dress along with a petticoat from TBdress as i felt it needed the extra poof.
I had my wedding day on the 23rd September 2014 and I can honestly say I was so nervous about getting this dress. But when I opened it up and tried it on for the first time I was blown away with how beautifully it was made. I got it made to my measurements I gave and it was perfect!
Delivery was so quick!

bessj
12/15/14

I fell in love with the dress on TBdress at the first sight of it and it really did not let me down.
The tulle fabric is of high quality and it feels comfortable.
Will come to buy more next time. :D

aurorac2
12/15/14

The dress bought from TBdress fit perfectly. The over all workmanship of the dress was excellent. Whoever the dressmaker was, she /he did a very good job sewing the dress, very clean seams. I reviewed this dress previously and my suggestions stand. I acknowledge the tedious task of making this dress. Thanks so much for your labor of love.

joeh66
12/15/14

For unique designs and fabric with suitable accessories TB Dress is the place to be! Being a Premium customer I have enjoyed the best of the discounts and it is a fantastic experience.

berthah16
12/15/14

I ordered my dress on Aug.26, 2014 and just received today Sept. 04, 2014. I was first impressed with the speed of my delivery. I was very nervous ordering a dress I had not tried on,but this dress fit as if it was made for me. I order a size closest to my measurements. The quality of the dress is more than I expected. I am very happy and will order from TBdress again in the future,

darrenc17
12/15/14

Everybody must try TB Dress! It's one web store where you actually get to see new designs in the 'new arrivals'! A long range in every collections over here grabs the attention of every fashion lover, of course including me.

jeannek2
12/15/14

Always I try to get great service with my budget and his was happened when I bought a wedding dress from this guys, they gave my desirable dress within my budget. Actually the price of dress was so much reasonable compare than other store and staff of this store are very much friendly. I would highly recommended this store for everyone!

belindad2

To TBdress,
This dress is just what I need. The delivery service is awesome. I received my order yesterday. The jersey fabric is very soft and feels comfortable. And the size fits me well.
Best regards.

beatricec6
12/15/14

My good friend recommended TBdress to me and TBdress really did not let me down. I am impressed by the fast shipment and the nice customer service. As to the dress, it is of high quality and the price is also reasonable.

barbarar32
12/15/14

Hello, TBdress. Thank you very much. I have received the wedding dress today and it is perfect!
I love the neckline particularly! It is very elegant. The dress is so beautiful. Thank you so much!

alexiae
12/15/14

Thank you very much for your service. You are so nice and sweet. I received the dress yesterday and the dress looks wonderful. Thank you so so much and it is really a good experience to buy things on your website.

agnesl6
12/15/14

Hi, I have received my dress.
The open back is so sexy!
It is just the one I want:)
Thank you!
And the quality is good and the fabric is also good.
You have done a good job!

adelaidel2
12/15/14

Just received my dress a couple of days ago. First of all, I am appreciative of a great job the dress makers have done on my dress. It is gorgeous since I am very picky when it comes to details. I am very happy with the shipment, the communication, and the customer service. All the representatives from TBdress are very professional and sincere.

adelam
12/15/14

My best friend recommended your website to me. I was very nervous because it was my wedding dress! It sounds very unwise to order a wedding dress online. But now, I am the biggest fan of your site! The dress is amazing! Can’t love it more! Thank you so much.

abigailj2
12/15/14

Dress arrived as ordered and just beautiful. It is my daughters wedding dress and we both could not be happier. The people that we dealt with were more than helpful and nothing was a bother. The dress is exactly what was shown and would not hesitate to recommend TBdress to everyone looking for a fantastic dress for any occasion. Thanking you. Abigail

meredithl3
12/15/14

Tbdress is an amazing website, you can buy everything from accesories to clothes, and all of them are in great quality. The price is also really affordable, offering you great designs (which are quite similar to the ones we see on the runway) and great quality! I've never had any problems with tbdress, it's 100% trustable!
love tbdress

altheac2
12/15/14

OH, MY GOD! i can't believe my eyes. The wedding dress I bought from TBdress was so amazing. The lace pattern was so pretty and it felt so good when i tried it. My families spoke highly of this dress. I was so excited and can't wait to wear it to my wedding :D

alexandram10
12/14/14

This is the worst website ever and it is a scam. I ordered boots and wasn't happy with them as the sizing was way off. When I tried to reach customer service to return them, they kept pushing me to keep the boots. When I insisted that I wanted a refund, they asked for pictures and what not and stopped returning my emails. I was finally informed that I would get the refund, for only half of what I paid. In the long run, I spent more money on buying, and sending back my order than the crappy shoes were even worth. This was an ongoing process that lasted for over a month. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not trust this website

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just ordered a few dresses from this website and was told it would take 15-20 days before I received my order. It took apparently 10 days before my order was processed, and it's been 12 days since it was shipped, and still nothing about whether or not it has even arrived in my country yet. I'm from Canada, does anyone know how long before I should actually expect to receive it?
2 days ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Coupons for TBdress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TBdress to save!
Go to TBdress