US Government's NSF

sns@tbdress.com

481 Reviews for TBdress

▼ Sort by: recent

9/1/14

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and the fit as well as the timeliness of the delivery. I will definately order from this company again

9/1/14

I got my refund at last.Thank you for the positive attitude.

9/1/14

Loved the Cinderella style of the dress and the sequin applications. You made me a happy buyer

9/1/14

My black lace sexy dress goes so well all my shoes, I just love the simple runched ribbon dress, they make me lost just simple and sweet

9/1/14

This dress is my all time favourite item from TB Dress so far.

8/31/14

Gorgeous Material! lovely fit I cant wait until my wedding!!

8/31/14

Gorgous dress - Love everthing about it except the two days later of the shipping.

8/31/14

Very very very cute but also sexy. Great design.

8/31/14

i love my dress , it comes faster than i expected and its just like the picture , the color is great and the material quality is excellent , i recommended this site for all my friends.

8/31/14

This dress is simply gorgeous. It is very well made... I didn't have to do any adjustments. it fits perfectly.thanks very much.trust tbdress!

8/31/14

Please do not order from these frauds they sent completly wrong size never wanted to giv mymoney back. £125. Dont reply to mails and not intersted after they take payment

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!! FRAUDS SENT ME A COMPLETLY WRONG SIZE DRESS AND DID NOTHING TO SORT THE PROBLEM OUT. I WAS MAILING THEM EVERYDAY BUT NO REPLIES. I PLEADED FOR THEM TO SORT THE PROBLEM OUT BUT THEY LET ME DOWN . THANKS TO PAYPAL I GOT MY MONEY BACK. NEVER EVER WILL I ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. AND I RECEIVED BILLS FROM THE DELIVERY COMPANY EVEN THO I PAID THEM FOR DELIVERY WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER

8/30/14

When I wore it in the party everyone loved it. I receive plenty of compliments from my friends. Now, I am deciding to buy some more matching stuff. What a lovely outfit it is! Awesome

8/30/14

The dress is perfect! The color and style are great, I love everything about the dress. Shipping and the processing of the dress was worth the wait. Overall, I'm very pleased with my order. I'll surely go back to this site to order more stunning dresses.

8/29/14

I just love it!!! It might just be a little long but need a high high heels and i will look like a princess :) I didnt expect that good quality. All waiting and struggling with Irish customs was worth all of it. Will recomend your website to all of my friends, high five!

8/26/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! I got my bridesmaids to order their dresses from this site and they all came in a different color of pink. Some even almost looked lavender. They ordered at different times so when I had pictures of all to compare and send them, they told me it had been more than 15 days since my original order so they could do nothing to help me. Their phone numbers don't work. HORRIBLE!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE!

8/26/14

great fit. elegant look. very pleased

8/26/14

very good quality, I love the dress! It fits perfectly, just like in the picture :

8/26/14

I loved the superb short dress. It is a lovely sleeveless dress with superb design. It is sexy and transparent. I loved the neck pattern also.

I like the color

8/25/14

I bought one evening dress during your anniversary sales, and got the free delivery service. All products are good. Thank you.

8/25/14

This website is garbage. I ordered 3 dresses for myself and two other bridesmaids. They look cheap and don't fit. In order to return them and get a refund they want me to send pictures of the dress, which is completely ridiculous! I will never order or tell anyone to order from here.

Perfect

8/25/14

I just love getting dressed in my halter backless floor length evening dress, it makes me look gorgeous and desirable.

8/25/14

Thanks a loot I receive my dress and it is beautiful more than what I expected

8/25/14

sexy,fashionable and open,all these make me trust that I will be a focus in the crowed,looking forward my perfermance

8/25/14

love the design of this dress,so I buy it immediately,today the dress arrived,don't let me down,it is worth to buy.

8/25/14

the dress is coming so fast,I think it will take at least one week,but to my surprise,just spend 5 days to my country.it fits me well,and the quality is very great,it's comfortable,love its back,sexy and attractive,thank you!

so amazing…

8/24/14

I was surprised by how fast the shipping speed, I will order more items on your site.

8/24/14

Have been arriving in good condition and give five stars

8/24/14

I purchased a dress from tbdress as a prom dress. The quality is amazing. It's made unbelievably well. I really love the flowers on the bodice. Exactly what i was excepeted. I highly recommend TBdress!

8/23/14

This site is more than just terrible. It's the best way to waste your money. The dress had many imperfections, fixing it is more than the dress itself. Even shipping the dress back for a full refund was worth more than the dress. The size chart is very inaccurate. I feel ashamed of myself by getting ripped off this way.
Not everything was bad, but at least 99.999999% of it was bad. The dress color was okay. That's all I can say positive.
Now back to the negatives (still many left), shipping back the dress I bought was $160, basically NO REFUND since it is worth the same as the dress. These people find their way of earning their money, they don't just sell cheap for the customer to be happy. No doubt about that.
My suggestion is that you stay away from this site, as far away as possible! Not worth the money spent. I'm wondering if the good reviews of this site were written by people who were paid to write it, or by people who haven't even received their items. I'm not the only one with the problem. ALL the bridesmaids and even the bride had several problems with the items of this site. This gave EXTRA stress to the bride. Don't waste your money here.

Tip for consumers: DON'T pay $19.99 for your item to be custom made, you'll have to pay extra to get it fixed once you get it.

8/22/14

I am thrilled..... Placed order for this spectacular gown! As a Wedding Consultant, I highly recommend Dress! I had several questions, and their customer service rep. was very quick to return the answer that I needed.... Thank you TBDress! Much Happiness

8/22/14

love my dress! thanks tbdress!

8/22/14

Thank you, TBDress! I received my dress today via DHL, and the fit is perfect. The dress is beautiful. I will try to post pictures later. I am still waiting for the second dress I ordered to be delivered, but so far, I'm very happy with the service, will definitely buy from TBDress again!

8/22/14

Well what can I say. I'd looked at many dresses in the shops but couldn't see anything that I liked that wasn't over £2k. I was very nervous at choosing off the internet but so glad that I did. This dress took my breath away when I opened the box, it was absolutely stunning. I even had a tear in my eye with the hard work that had gone into the bodice its so beautiful and so well made. Ladies for the price you are getting one heck of a dress. I felt elegant and comfortable all day my new husband was amazed too. Don't be afraid to order and take up the made to measure service. Thank you once again tbdress for helping to make our wedding day out of this world without breaking the bank :) I have already been recommending your web site to everyone I know.

8/22/14

I was soooo HAPPY about this dress! It fit me perfectly! Thank you tbdress :-)PS. Always remember when you order a wedding dress is to choose: Custom measurements.

8/22/14

Dress made to custom order. Was a bit nervous and anxious waiting for my dress to arrive,but absolutely perfect. Fits to perfection and I actually look like a femine female for a change.

8/22/14

The dress is exactly same as picture. Nice colour and good material also I'm really happy about size.

8/22/14

Beautifull dress, great quality, excellent service. thank you TBdress, I enjoyed wearing this dress. I'm happy for buying it. very recomended.

8/22/14

My wedding dress arrived earlier than expected. It is beautifully made, feels lovely and I know I will look like a princess on my special day. TQ so much for such a beautiful piece. Customer service was fast, good and efficient. Live chat is great!!! I also bought another red dress for my tea ceremony which I absolutely love love love! Tq TBDress and I will definitely buy more from yours my sister is getting married too and I saw a bridesmaids dress that will do just the trick!

8/21/14

Beautiful dress at an exceptionally good price. Fit perfectly according to sizing chart measurements. All that was required upon arrival was to have it professionally pressed and my daughter felt like Cinderella going to the ball..

8/21/14

I was so please with the purchase of the dress the finish was very good and so was the fit looks more expensive than the cost.

8/21/14

Beautiful fabric.Absolutely thrilled with my dress!It fit like a glove.Thank you tbdress, great service and would definetly buy again.

8/21/14

The shipping took a while, but that was expected. But this dress is absolutely gorgeous! Looking at a picture of me in the dress, and a picture of the model in the dress, I noticed that the skirt is completely different. It's not all tulle like I first believed. It's a thicker underskirt with a few thin tulle layers and lace appliqués applied to the skirt, so the skirt is not extremely thick and tutu-like. But to be quite honest, this dress is absolutely breathtaking.

8/21/14

I just want to thank you for your great service and for the most beutiful dress, and for making my dream dress come true. This dresss is perfect in every way it looks beautiful and it fits amazing, thank you again so much, im so pleased.

8/20/14

This dress was exactly what I was looking for and was perfect for my beach wedding. I ordered custom measurements and it fitted perfectly and was made so well.I had so many comments on the day and I tell everyone how good tbdress is. A beautiful dress at a great price. Thank you for helping to make my day so special.

8/20/14

had a really great experience when I purchased from tbdress for the first time. I came across the "Apricot V Neck Hollow High Low Chiffon Dress" and just fell in love with it... from the simple yet sharp lines to the great price. They shipped it really quickly and when I got it the dress just fit so well and I have to say it makes my legs look fabulous. Since I had such a great experience with them the first go-round I've already started to look on the site more and I'll definitely be sprucing up my wardrobe with a few additions from tbdress. All around gorgeous clothes, great prices and quick shipping.

8/20/14

have had some problems in the past buying so I made this order with some worries.However, I thikn too much bad and what really impressed was the performance of the company. The item was packaged and dispatched the day of order; arriving the very next day though the shipping cost was paid myself.Really fast delivery and very good dress!

The Best Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber