US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vegar1

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 142 reviews)

debbies31

Received my wedding dress today and fell in love it. (in 86 reviews)

mikes155

My girlfriend loves this site, she's on it everyday and I have to admit myself that it has some pretty cool dresses. (in 200 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marcele5
1/24/15

I GUARANTEE THAT ALL REVIEWS HIGHER THEN 1 STAR ARE FAKED!!!!!!
MY ORDER WAS INCOMPLETE AND THE QUALITY IS RIDICULOUS!!

barbaras63
1/23/15

the items i purchased were nothing like the advert ..only worthy of the duster draw or bin ...to return the 2 items would have cost £75 so the bin it was never be caught again ...

Tip for consumers: NEVER BUY FROM THESE COMPANIES >>>TBDRESSS TIDEBUY AND THEY HAVE A FEW OTHER GUISES

marlenej4
1/22/15

I shopped at TB Dress only once so far and I'm looking forward to more transactions as the service was fast and the jacket I bought is bright and new after six months!

debbieh28
1/22/15

If there is just one online apparel shop I can recommend for my soon to wed cousin, it is Tb Dress. The wedding dresses and accessories are perfect!

taronl
1/22/15

When I think of online fashion wear shopping I think TB Dress because here I got the most fashionable yet comfortable clothes and accessories at reasonable prices.

bradb39
1/21/15

When I used to shop at other online clothes stores I had to wait for a discount for months! But at TB DRESS there's some offer or the other all the time.

starrw1
1/21/15

Tbdress.com helps me decide what to wear for different occasions! The categories are divided such that I have no problem selecting the best dress for any given occasion!

edvinb
1/21/15

I would recommend TB Dress to all my friends and cousins! It is ideal for the youngsters. In fact many of the outfits are great for middle aged people too!

colto20
1/21/15

TB DRESS is good for young and old alike. Dresses are not the only thing that is good here. I buy formal suits, casual tees and all my shoes here.

march104
1/21/15

I have started shopping at TB Dress since the last few months. I've bought three dresses, a pair of shoes and many casual outfits already and now love their service!

lucindar
1/21/15

TB Dress is a very fashion forward shopping store in my opinion. The website itself is very trendy and the dresses are gorgeous. Even the simplest of the dresses are classy.

larryj23
1/21/15

I never had any complaint with TB Dress in over a year of shopping experience. The things I bought never tore or faded out. The quality deserves appreciation.

charlij1
1/21/15

Everything I buy from TB Dress turn out great. When I wear a dress bought from this site I get many compliments. It's my turn to give this site the compliments it deserves.

cjm7
1/19/15

TBDress.com does not honor their return policy even if you try to conform to the rigid 15 day time frame. The formal dress I ordered arrived with the sleeves attached to the bodice of the dress with plastic snaps. I explained the problem to them and they replied that is how the dress is made. The sleeves were also 5 times too small for a US size 12 dress. I filed a PayPal dispute and TBdress offered to refund me $30.00 for a $193.00 purchase. Needless to say I didn't accept. Cannot donate the dress because no one else can wear it with the sleeves unattached to the dress. Ended up throwing it in the trash because it angered me each time I had to look at it. Customer Service jerks you around requesting photos of the damaged item and then reply they cannot see the photos. The photo below shows the unsewn seam. I placed a piece of white paper under the opening so you could see how big of a gap would have shown if I tried to wear the dress. Worst online company I have ever had to deal with. If TBDress wants to honor their return policy I will be happy to edit my review.

Tip for consumers: Do not spend a lot of money on TBDress because the quality and customer service is horrible!

abbeyl
1/15/15

Excellent dress, reasonable price, fast delivery and nice service. Your website is the best shopping website I know. I will order more from you in the future. Keep going, TBdress!

jamesf83
1/15/15

Absolutly lovely dress. It fitted me well and was nice on me although I am a plus size. Thank you TBdress, I loved all the items you sent me :)

angis1
1/15/15

Too bad I can't give a zero!!! This sucks, I ordered my dresses on Christmas day. Here it is over 20 days later and nothing. Those were supposed to be my back to school dresses. Oh well! On top of it shipping was expensive. It's like it's on the slowest boat from china. I just hope that the wait is worth it. You're selling to a lot of English speaking, at least we should have shipping updates in English. OH and Aaron, I don't need your generic response. Where the hell is my clothes or my hard earned money?

Tip for consumers: Don't do it! Spend a little more money on something you can get soon and you are sure of.

cindyh23
1/14/15

I purchase two items from them. Now on 10 days and nothing. Message had not been answered and I can't track because it is in another language. In English however, you may be charged extra to track your the package that you paid. Very frustrated and I wish I would have read reviews first.

bessc1
1/12/15

I got my dress yesterday, It is for my daughter's wedding day.
The arrival of my dress was a surprise since I thought I should wait a few more days.
By the way, very nice dress! Thank you TBdress!

annaj30
1/11/15

My friend chose this dress for me. I loved it. This dress was made of high quality. The fabric was great. I have never bought online before. But i will buy more from you in the future.

divak1
1/8/15

sloanj

brettz

ardrar

edwordp
1/7/15

I have never been disappointed with TB Dress. The dresses are unique, the accessories look dainty but aren't fragile and there are different designs to suit different occasions.

johnk142
1/7/15

TB Dress has always offered me quality products and reliable service. I have made many transactions with this site and there never has been any confusion or delay.

yvonnet10
1/6/15

Thank you very much for your help. The dress is great and my mother loves it very much. She said that she will buy more dresses on your website. Thank you again!

kellyr47
1/6/15

Finally i found the dress i was looking for. So excited!! The size fit well. The quality was good and the price was reasonable. I will recommend your site to my friends. I will buy another dress soon.

heloisel
1/4/15

My daughter chose this dress for me. I loved it. This dress was made of high quality. The fabric was great. I have never bought online before. But i will buy more from you in the future.

jennyw21
1/4/15

Dress is beautiful! The dress was very elegant I love it so much! The material was very comfortable, the size and color was right for me. Thanks a lot.

katherined8
1/3/15

Totally fascinated by this gorgeous dress! I placed a custom order on this dress and this dress turned out right fit on me. I can see the quality in the shaping and stitching. Great needlework! I wore this dress to go for a party. They all said I look radiant and captivating on this shinning dress!

jillt7
1/3/15

Gougers dress. Very shinning effect. On time delivery. Your customers service is the greatest I have encountered with. The reps were very patient and their advice was helpful to me. Thanks soooo much!!!!

ingridw2
1/3/15

Impressive! The dress is wonderful. It fits me perfectly. It is so comfortable to wear although there are beadings on the dress. My girls said that it is perfect for me! Thank you sooo much.

divyap2
1/2/15

Don't waste your time. If i could give this company zero stars, I would. I ordered two items from site on 12/11/14. When i first ordered, it said it would take 3-7 days for shipping and 5-8 days to arrive. So max about 15 days, right? No, It's been 23 days. I've tried tracking my order but it never seems to up updated and all of it is in Chinese. I've contacted them several times over the course of four days. At first I assumed that maybe the lack of response and shipping was from the holidays. So maybe they're just backed up and running slow. But after absolutely no response to my emails whatsoever and some really frustrating phone calls, i've decided that this site is just a scam and a lie. Conned my sorry a** out of about $40. Eff this site and their poor service. If you decide to continue on with buying products from this pathetic site, do yourself a favour and buy some hard liquor so that when your products don't arrive, you can get drunk to forget what a horrible mistake you made when you decided to buy from this company.

trevord9
1/1/15

Tbdress.com sells dresses and beautiful tops and accessories also! My favorites are the casual short dresses. Being a customer for over a year, I am amused by the way they regularly update their collections with fresh designs.

ethanp13
1/1/15

With the best wedding dress for myself I wanted the best white heels too and I got them both from TB Dress! Surprisingly, I got the perfect clutch as well! They have got a fabulous collection of wedding dresses.

bradenk
1/1/15

Thank you so much for being such a helpful site! Whoever behind the idea of TB Dress, is a very thoughtful person. I get the best fashion guidance about my dress and footwear from here.

maggiee2
12/31/14

Soo wonderful and gorgeous! I strongly recommend this dress!!!

leer30
12/30/14

What an amazing dress! I have been looking for such a sparkling dress for a long time.

This is exactly the dress I want! Your website is marvellous!

I will order this dress later. Looking forward to its arrival.

joycew7
12/30/14

I LOVED this dress, it made me feel sexy and beautiful. If you have time to have it custom made it would fit even better. This was my first order from this company. They now have a new customer for life.

jamiec28
12/30/14

I fell in love with this dress at my first sight!
It is so elegant and looks very beautiful on me!
I can’t tell you how much I love it!
Thank you very much!

irisl4
12/30/14

Thank you TBdress. The dress arrived today which is the exact date that you promised. I opened the box and the dress is in good condition. The fabric chiffon is soft and comfortable. Well done, guys.

huldaf
12/30/14

When I made my order/purchase my product from TBdress on line I was a bit skeptical and afraid wondering if what i really ordered for will be sent to me, But i am glad to say that i am really impressed because the gown look perfect no any adjustment or amendment or anything so ever.

gwemdolynm
12/30/14

I ordered this princess v-neck $#*!tail dress and
Its fabulous. I wasn't sure about ordering a dress online and
Not trying it on first..but it worked out great. The shipping was fast and accurate.
And the fitting of the dress is great...thank you again and i will be getting my daughters Homecoming and prom dresses from you...

nicolet33
12/30/14

Please guys don't order from this site it not worth it's. I had to wait a whole month 5days for my items when they came OMG I am so pissed cause I ask would the size fit me cause you know these people are smaller then USA woman. I WANT MY MONEY BACK I DON'T WANT EXCHANGE @ ALL

jessicaa38
12/30/14

Excellent customer service IF you can catch them on live chat. Emails or messages aren't returned. The product quality is good and the prices are fantastic. Slow processing and shipping times. Placed order 12/11/14 at 12 am ... still haven't received 2 of the items and they were supposed to be Christmas presents.

katherinef3
12/30/14

I am impressed by your fast shipment and nice customer service. The dress reached me on time and it was protected well. The workmanship is exquisite and it is really worthy of the price.

geraldinej3

I love my dress!!!
It is soooo beautiful. You know I worried a lot but was really attracted by this dress. Then I decided to have it. It turned out I was right. I am happy with my dress. Thank you.

gailm29
12/30/14

The item is in high-quality and the shipping time is also very short. Thank you very much for your help. I love it very much.
You are so sweet and nice.Thank you very much again for your kind service and help.

pamelac8
12/29/14

Zero Star. TBdress is the same company as TideBuyBridal, DON"T BUY. THIS IS A SCAM! they stole $253.00 from me. I've now filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Everyone needs to do the same, they are there to protect us from people like TDdress and TidebuyBridal and TD Bridal! I hope they are sued and shut down. They are liars, and frauds, stealing your money! They are a second hand shop selling USED & DAMAGED dresses not even worth $20. If you see a positive review please know that it's fake. These people are criminals (I have everything documented)!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM ANY OF THE '3' COMPANIES I MENTIONED ABOVE. DO NOT BUY FROM CHINA. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SAME WORK ETHICS or LAWS. BUT THE FTC WILL PROTECT AMERICANS AGAINST THIS CRIME!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just ordered a few dresses from this website and was told it would take 15-20 days before I received my order. It took apparently 10 days before my order was processed, and it's been 12 days since it was shipped, and still nothing about whether or not it has even arrived in my country yet. I'm from Canada, does anyone know how long before I should actually expect to receive it?
12/17/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

18 Coupons for TBdress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TBdress to save!
Go to TBdress