US Government's NSF

maryf8

282 Reviews for TBdress

▼ Sort by: recent

4/18/14

ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF THIS TBDRESS.COM. Once you placed an order & make a payment..That's it..Its been more than a month since I placed an order, Customer Service is SUCKS never responded at all. THEY ARE A BIG SCAMMER ALRIGHT!!!

4/18/14

This is the best shopping site i have ever seen.....I highly recommend that if some one want to buy then use it.... :-)

4/17/14

WORST ONLINE BUYING EXPERIENCE. EVER!!!!
I purchased from TB Dress originally because Facebook advertised them...since a TON of legitimate companies advertise through social media, I trusted their merit soley on this fact. Stupidest mistake of my life.
I go online to check reviews after I read the terrible English in their spam-attack of emails that littered my inbox after the purchase. I was convinced that I had just given money to a fraudster whose website promises a refund if I need to cancel the order. So before 24 hours even went by, I emailed then TWICE about cancelling the order. I gave them the order number, the item in the order--even the date and time. CONVENIENTLY, they wait to respond until FOUR DAYS LATER with the "oh, shucks! We sent your order out already!" like it was totally unavoidable. I theorize that the whole place is run by chimpanzees who jump around on stolen fabric and ILLEGALLY USE COPYRIGHTED IMAGES FROM OTHER COMPANIES.
They gave me some illiterate crap about how I need to accept the parcel because some crap about trying to satisfy me and essentially continuously refused me a refund. Finally, they told me "IF" my package arrives, I can have a refund. If!? IF!!!!?!?! $%^k you disgusting creeps. I've opened a dispute with PayPal, I'm starting a campaign on Facebook to educate consumers about disgusting shady Chinese companies, and I'm also going to the BBB and IC3. They do way too many illegal things, they are shady, disgusting criminals and they should not be recognized as a business worth giving your money to in ANY way. Just pay retail or find a consignment shop in your own town, guys.....these people are CROOKS!

EDIT: Have I mentioned that many LEGITIMATE dress sites dedicated to keeping a running list of fraudsters and knock-offs not only list this site as a knock-off/fraud business, but also mention that most knock-offs are made by child labor AND it also funds crime/terrorism? Don't mess with sites like these.....you have no idea who you are doing business with or what you are funding and considering the fact that they have to go with glue sticks instead of proper sewing machines, I would think they aren't spending that money they just took from you back into the business. RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

4/17/14

I seriously just got the dress I ordered for my wedding lucky my wedding isn't until 2015 because the dress is nothing like the picture of the dress I ordered honestly I don't even have the money to buy another dress with all the medical issue that have been going on well tbdress definitely got me I'm a sucker for ever buying from them

4/16/14

No replies from customer service you can't track dress because it only let's you know when it's shipped takes too long to ship don't shop here it's a waste of time!!!!!! My dress still hasn't came in

4/16/14

I ordered a pair of heels for my friend almost a month ago and it still says it's processing. And when I wrote two messages about the order I got no reply!!! So I personally do not like this site. It looks good but really it's pure problems. I just want my money back honestly. This is ridiculous

4/16/14

I ordered an item called a "trenchcoat", according to the blurb it had cost over $80, but was marked down to 24.
This was no coat, more a thin blouse/cardigan in a flimsy, thin, clingy fabric. Loose threads, loose buttons, size didn't match measures on site. Too expensive to return it. Will not order again!

4/16/14

I ordered from tb dress 3 months ago and am still waiting for my shipment. I have yet to speak with anyone live. Someone named Heidi is answering my emails with very poor, poor customer service. I do not recommend this site at all. It has a been a nightmare. I want my money back and havent received it either. This website does not care about their customers. Its a wonder why their still in service. They have no good customer service.. I want my money back..

4/16/14

Placed order 3 weeks ago, shipped out (supposedly) 2 weeks ago. Still have not received a thing, sent numerous emails with no response. Do not order! Buyer beware, they take your money and you get nothing.

4/16/14

I’m very happy with the service:
The item I ordered was several bucks cheaper @ tbdress.com than anywhere else I found, I was emailed to confirm my order had been dispatched, it arrived on time, and was very well packaged to ensure there was no risk of breakage. Oh, and there was a couple of tasty chocolates included in the box that I wasn’t expecting!

4/16/14

Was very impressed with the goods ordered that were sent in undamaged packaging and the way I would have picked them in a shop - as well as packed in a box and dispatched soon after placing the order and sent with signed for delivery. I have no hesitation to order dresses from this company again in the future.

4/14/14

CAUTION!!! Please do not waste your time or your money! Its almost been two months that I have waited on a dress that needed NO special alterations! These people will not communicate with me at all! I want my money back but I can't even get the dress so I know I won't get any money back!!! STAY AWAY!!!

4/14/14

I am really disappointed with TB Dress. I ordered my wedding dress end of January and 3 months later nothing to show for it but endless emails without concrete details!!. I am too distressed to comprehend how a company that claims to make your day beautiful can put someone through such frustration! It is unbelievable! If anyone from tbdress reads enough to care , my order number is 764899. Mercy

4/14/14

I ordered my wedding dress on the 20th of march. I had it custom made and it was only after i had ordered, did i come across all the negative reviews. I live in france and i had gone to every wedding shop in the city that i live in only to find beautiful dresses that were far to expensive for my budget. I was terrified that the dress was going to be so awful and spent the last few weeks stressing myself. My dress arrived this morning. I got my daughter to take photos as i opened the box as i was convinced that it was going to be badly made and dirty but i was shocked to see that it was in fact very beautiful. The dress fits me very well and the underskirt also was perfect. I took some photos to send to my sisters in quebec and italy and they couldnt believe how well it turned out. I am over the moon. I couldnt be happier. There are a few minor stitching errors at the hem line but nothing that i cant modify myself. I also had to pay 49 euros tva when it was delivered but considering that even with the tva and delivery included the overall cost was 210 euros which still makes it 4 times cheaper then the shops in france. I dont know if i would buy again from china though as i dont think my nerves could handle it.. i hope those reviewers who are having difficulties with this site find a solution .

4/13/14

I am very upset, I will not be able to attend my junior prom because of this website !!!

I need a bigger size. The dress came In March 22nd. Once It came It didn't fit so I decided to try and lose the wight because all I needed was to lose some inches. I realized that I wasn't losing it fast enough because my junior prom Is May 9th. I uploaded picture to show that It has been in plastic and to show the date it came.

They said I had to respond in 7 days. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE I ORDERED THE DRESS? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "30 DAY RETURN"

and what makes it worst
- If your from US you can't call them

Please say your time and money because now I'm without a dress.

4/12/14

I recieved my dress and the beading was completely uneven. I have been trying for the past week to get in touch with the company and they have yet to answer. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, it is not worth the hassle. If anyone from TBdress sees this.. I want a refund and you should check your emails and messages because I have left plenty WITH evidence.

4/12/14

Hi, my name is Margie and I live in Knoxville Tennessee my daughter is getting married May 10, 2014 so we began looking for her wedding dress in March but had a hard time finding one, either she didn't find one she liked or they didn't fit, but final she found one that she loved BUT it was too small in the bust ( strange it fit everywhere else) but they said they could alter it by putting a lace up in the back,it would ONLY COST $150.00 more, well that made the dress cost well over one thousand dollars so I told my daughter we would look around some more, needless to say she wasn't happy with me especially since the salesperson assured her someone would snach that dress up right away (its probably still there) so I got on my computer to look on line for places in Knoxville that sold wedding dresses and I came across tbdress wedding dresses the dresses were very nice and I found one that I though was beautiful and the cost was about a fourth of the one we had found here in Knoxville so I let my daughter look at it and she loved it and on March 11, 2014 I ordered the dress along with a fluffy slip and wedding jewelry about a hour after I put my order in and payed for it my daughter calls MOM don't order that dress from that site I googled it and it's a scam the reviews are terrible,she directed me to the sites and I read the many reviews and their were some good ones and LOTS AND LOTS of bad ones people were saying that no one would answer their E-Mails they didn't get their product or if they did it was poorly made.Well I was very upset because I had just sent over five hundred dollars to a possible scam and wasn't sure if we had a wedding dress or not. I noticed that there was a customer service rep for tbdress trying to give these unhappy customers some positive feed back they gave their E=Mail address so I E-mailed them and let them know I had just placed a order before reading all their bad reviews and was upset about possibly not getting my order,they E-Mailed me right back assuring me that they were not a scam company had been in business for years and I would get my order they asked for my Order number which I gave, and they E-Mailed me back and listed the contents of my order and once again assured me I would get my order .I E-_Mailed Aron once again and gave my daughters wedding date and asked Aron if they could make sure I got all my wedding items in time and they said I would get them in time and to keep in touch and to keep checking the status of my order on line So I checked and I checked and I worried and worried my daughter said MOM! you're not going to get that dress and if you do it will probably be so ugly and not fit,but on March 20 my order on line said the slip had been delivered and on March 29 I got the slip it was just like the picture and then on April 1 my account said the wedding jewelry had been delivered then on April 7 my account said the dress had been delivered I received the dress on April 9 I was really surprised to get it in only two days it took the slip nine days.I was so afraid to open that package but of course I did OMG!!!!!! the dress is beautiful its just like the picture on the tbdress site and guess what it fits perfect everywhere! but I still hadn't got the wedding jewelry that was shipped seven days before the dress,but the next day I received the wedding jewelry and it too was just like the picture. I'm very, very happy with my order from tbdress and if I could I would give them ten stars,thanks so much tbdress for the quality merchandise and to Aron for the GREAT customer service, Margie P.S. I know people who read this will think this is a not for real review But it really is true I live in Knoxville, Tennessee have all my life and I don't know anyone in China!

4/11/14

Hi,

I ordered a dress from TBDRESS.COM on April 8th and paid 2-5 days delivery. I know it is only day 3 now, however I decided to email to them just to check in. I did it already 5 times and no response. I am emailing them 2 day in a row just asking how it is going on, however, nobody replies. I emailed customer service, I emailed to their representative Aaron, and still no answer. If this rewiew is read, please let me know how is my order doing, it is not like I am asking something difficult, right? Or do you guys have only one way communication?

4/11/14

The site is a scam. I ordered a dress and paid. It was sent to the US and because I did not get to the package on time, my package was a abandon and lost instead of being returned to TB dress. I tried to contact them several times and they said they were busy and did not return my message. First they would be polite and ask for my order and then when I mention a refund, they disconnect me. I lost over $100.00 dollars. If you work hard for your money and be treated very unfairly then run as fast as you can AWAY from this site. I wanted to trust international companies but I was wrong. Read reviews before ordering from any store in the US or international. You will save money by reading people's experiences.

4/10/14

I Just recieved my shoes I ordered and they are beautiful but the WRONG SIZE !! Ive sent two email and called and tried the online chat NO RESPONSE!
My Wedding is in 5 weeks! It seems Im out money!

4/10/14

I have struggle with many shopping online merchants before I came to know tbdress, the site is easily design with user friendly interface that newbie’s can navigate easily as opposed to some shopping online sites. You can clearly read other satisfied shoppers opinions on the products they have purchased and this help those doubting the tbdress products. This the only place I got a $10 Coupon on my first purchase when I bought a $#*!tail dress for better half for my wife, while shopping for $#*!tail dresses I got about 1110 plus of assorted and beautiful dresses to choose from, I bought a Delightful Neckline $#*!tail dresses and guess what I got 70% discount on the total amount paid.
Delivery of the $#*!tail dress was first and within a few days I had the dressed as requested and as described on the internet. They have PayPal payment method which made work easier for me since I didn’t have money on my credit but had some few dollars on PayPal account.

4/8/14

It was my prom nite and I simply did not know what to wear. Also, I had no idea about what was in vogue nowadays as I had been too busy studying through my semester. This is where tbdress came to my rescue. I just checked out their most popular dresses. Next, I checked out the sizes and colors to know which ones will suit me the best.

The pictures were attractive enough and I picked out a pink and gold dress. Once the dress arrived, I was a bit concerned if it would fit me well or not. I was pleasantly surprised that ample elasticity was there in the dress so that I could fit in it well. Once work, it was body hugging me as if it was tailor made for me only.

The colors and design were exactly the way they were shown in the photo. I am going to come here again and again.

4/8/14

I ordered from TB dress and the clothing arrived as expected. I was SO excited to open the package but to my shock, all of the clothing looked EXTREMELY CHEAP and UGLY. The material and quality was so poor that I could have done a better job sewing it myself! The buttons on the jacket I ordered are ALL FALLING OFF, and the stitching is done very loosely. DO NOT expect the products you order from this website to look like the picture because they definitely will not. The jacket I ordered looks hideous on, and looks like I am wearing a paper bag with buttons. I have already submitted an order complaint to the website. I also looked online and a lot of the website's pictures appear on other websites too. VERY VERY FISHY. It seems that they are taking others' pictures, and trying to replicate it themselves with cheap materials, which is ILLEGAL. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! You will be disappointed.

4/6/14

this site was great, and i am happy that i ordered my dress from it. it was exactly the same as advertised on the site, it was at a great price and was perfect. the dress was made on time and shipped to me on time i had no problem.
it is not a SCAM!
and i am not someone who is paid to write a review, i am just a person who ordered their prom dress!

4/5/14

I ordered my daughter's prom dress and paid extra to have it expedited in time for her prom. I e-mailed them several times after 2 weeks of waiting to see if it would be shipped on time with no success. Her prom is 4/5/14 they sent me an email 4/3/14 saying they had just shipped it out and it would arrive on 4/4/14 but as I was tracking it there was a delay because of weather and wouldn't be shipped until 4/7/14 which was after my daughter's prom! I tried to dispute my order but the item isn't disputable. We were forced to shop for another dress hours before her first prom and she's very upset she's not wearing the dress she wanted. I'm going to file a complaint and will never order anything online ever again.

4/4/14

I ordered a custom sized dress. When it did arrive though, the length was WAY longer than it should have been and the bodice ballooned out. I would have been perfectly fine with exchanging for a different dress but I couldn't get ahold of ANYONE. I sent them two emails within a span of three days and never heard anything. I then tried even live chatting with someone, hoping I'd maybe have some luck there, but almost as soon as I began, they'd say they were too busy at the moment. That was when I just wanted to return my dress for a refund of my money. The problem is I can't get a hold of anyone! This was definitely the worst online ordering experience ever. Do not order from them!

4/3/14

This was the very worst experience of my entire life.

I ordered an A-Line dress in burgundy from TBDress. When I received this dress, after an extra week of waiting, I opened the package to a bright red dress that was most certainly not an A-Line dress.

When I contacted them about it, I received an email that stated they were out of the office for the next two weeks. I had to wait and never received a reply. I ended up emailing them again regarding this situation. After about seven or eight emails back and forth, with my supplying close to a dozen photos proving that this dress was not at all what I ordered, they told me that they were unable to do anything for me. They said that their product was excellent and I didn't know what I was talking about.

Do NOT order from TBDress. Ever. This was the worst experience - both with the extremely poor quality and the seriously awful customer service.

4/3/14

I am NEVER ordering from this site again i ordered my prom dress two weeks ago and havent gotten any notice about when this dress is being shipped out. I tried to call just to know when it will be sent out and i probably wont even get my dress in time :( If there is a person that can call me i would like an email with the number because i NEED to know. Order #818544 I am very VERY upset that i may not get to go to my junior prom i saved up for this day for years...

4/2/14

Unfortunately, I looked at these reviews after I purchased my wedding dress. I am still waiting for it to be delivered. It is now 22 days past the timeframe indicated for delivery on the website. My communication with TBDress is similar to other negative posts. I finally asked if there was another "person" that could respond to my inquiry because I am getting nonsensical information and canned responses. This is a terrible business with very poor customer service and extremely unpredictable delivery time. I have asked for a definite delivery date or refund for my purchase. Please do not waste your time and money. But if you are already on this site, you know that already!!! oh yeah, Aaron, my order number is 785616 just in case you are a real person that could possibly provide any such activity that comes even close to good customer service..... You should be ashamed of your self and your ridiculous business.

4/2/14

I ordered two jackets from this website. I went up two sizes (XXL) in order to make sure the jackets fit and I wouldn't have any issues. The shipping said 8-10 days and to continue to check the website. It took 3 weeks to actually be delivered and when they got here, they didn't fit. I have been emailing their "customer service" since the day I actually received my items. I would write them asking very specific questions and they would reply with something not relating to my questions. I would ask all the things I need in order to return the documents and they literally told me, "... if you were to send the items back, I would have to pay for shipping and custom fees which cost more than the items themselves. It would be better for me to give the items to friends who can wear them and to buy ones that actually fit."

***Recently someone contacted me in regards to my review of TBdress to help with my above situation. I have to state that this person was very helpful in trying to resolve the situation that was professional and actually what customer service is suppose to be. They were not able to refund the entire amount for the items that I cannot wear but they were able to give me a partial refund, which is better than nothing. Even though, ,my first experience with this company was not very pleasant, my encounter with this new person, made a MAJOR difference because he actually cared and treated me like a real person with a problem. So I am very grateful.

4/1/14

Was delivered in a reasonable time. Very true to size, lovely dress and is a lovely fit. Has padding as the bra but didn't give enough support for me so had to wear a strapless bra. Would highly recommend this dress to women of all sizes! Fits perfect and felt amazing in it

3/31/14

I placed an order for a standard size wedding dress. Paid extra for shipping faster and then waited and emailed, no response for weeks. Then I finally get a response that dress has shipped, after I emailed about being re-embursed for paying extra for faster shipping and it taking so long. I get the dress, its really pretty and does not come close to fitting. The bust is so large, I am not small but I would need 3 other sizes to fill the bra area of the dress. the waist is so small I cant zip the dress. When I explained I needed to return and wanted a refund I was given the run around about how its custom made and I cant return. It was a standard size. So now they say I cant return until I take measurements of the dress then measure my self and then they will review and if there is a difference they will fix the dress. My wedding is in 3 months, I waited to long for the dress to come and now have spent the last week waiting for a reply on a return and refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE. Its a scam and they will never refund your money. I not only out this money but now they have helped make my wedding day a complete mess. I wish I had listened to my friends and never ordered from them. I hope some how you can ban this wedsite so they dont ruin other womens weddings.

3/30/14

This site is a total SCAM! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS ITE AGAIN! it was my first time and will be LAST! I ordered my wedding dress on FEB 28TH, 2014. It has been more than 5 WEEKS!!!! Order #795700. IT WAS A $250+ order! I NEVER RECEIVED A COMFIRMATION EMAIL OR ANY RESPONSE REGARDING MY ORDER. But the site KEPT SENDING ME ADVERTISING TO ORDER MORE! I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!!! or I WILL REPORT TO BETTER BUSINESS BEAUREAU. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!

3/29/14

I am getting married but didn't want my bridesmaids dresses to be too formal, I came across this website whilst trudging through the internet looking for some. I saw the site and fell in love with the dresses!! They are exactly what I wanted. I would recommend this site to anyone as the prices aren't ridiculous and the dresses are gorgeous. They came very quick in the post and I can definitely say I will be using this site again for dresses for any occasion.

3/28/14

Hi I ordered two prom dresses in different sizes for my bridesmaid . Beautiful colour and good quality, fast delivery. Unfortunately had to return as didn't fit . Would definitely use this site again.

3/28/14

I was more than happy when I got my product from tbdress service,tbdress customer service is just in a word "amazing". They hear full details when I called them with deep concentration, thanked me at least 4 times with welcome smile on their face. So warm behavior I never expected actually.

3/28/14

Just received my order from tb dress very very very disappointed is an understatement the dresses are of inferior quality the finishing is sooo poor they dont look anything like their pictures on the site wishing I had read the reviews before buying had to pay vat and charges for such inferior dresses wasted money I need to send them back but not getting any helpful information on how to do this sooo disappointed

Fast forward a few days after my review they offered a £10 refund via paypal when I declined to accept I was told I would get a full refund if I remove my review only for them to decline to refund on paypal they now offering £36 ot of the 82 plus charges I paid of course I declined and escalated the complaint with pay pal they are cheats that are out to make money at other people's expense and disappointment if you haven't bought anything stay a away from this site keep your money and avoid disappointment and hassle for sub standard clothes so infuriating

3/28/14

BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE! I am convinced they use pictures from other websites and claim it is theirs.

Only buy a dress from here if you want to be disappointed and have to buy another one.

I ordered my dress, and it is not the same dress as the picture. I emailed them, and they claim it is the same dress. It is a horrible replica. These are the differences:

Dress front:
The dress did not have a neckline reaching the top of the neck. It is below the collar bone on the website, but this dress has a full neckline.

The website had cap sleeves that fall on the edge of the shoulders, but the dress sent has thick straps that start too close to the neck.

The dress in the picture is cut so that the waist ends just below the bellybutton. The dress you sent me is cut directly at the bellybutton.

Dress back:
The largest difference between the website dress and the one you sent me is the cut in the back. The dress in the picture has the back cut into a V that ends directly where the zipper starts. With the dress you sent me, the V-shape ends one inch above where the zipper starts.

Also, the V-shape is EXTREMELY close together in the dress you sent me and it covers almost the entire back. It is a lot further apart in the one on the website.

The dress on the website had the lower waist section that came to a point in the back, but the one you sent me is COMPLETELY straight across.

Lace:
Finally, the dress on the website had lace with a different flower print.

The beading in the dress sent is already starting to fall off, from the moment I took it out of the package.

After sending this email, they claimed that it is the same dress, said it was beautiful, and "that We are not the dress reseller; we are dresses manufacturer." If they manufacture the dresses, then they do a horrible job, and it is completely different from the picture.

I want a full refund. I have no problem sending back the dress. Now I have to buy a second one thanks to this awful website.

3/28/14

I ordered a bridesmaid dress on 2/28/2014. According to the website, they say they are ready in 18-21 days. I have emailed several times this week, and no one has responded to my emails!! The wedding is the first weekend in May, and I will be leaving town for business this weekend and won't be back until the last week of April. I'm am SOOOO frustrated and worried that I won't have time to get dress altered, or it will be poorly put together. The bride is FRANTIC!! I will be relating this horrible experience to all of my friends on facebook and twitter!!
Brenda B.

3/27/14

I ordered my dress 3 weeks ago and I haven't gotten a shipping number. I have two friends that ordered dresses here and got theirs in 2-3 weeks and mine hasn't even shipped out yet. I've called and emailed but no on will answer and I'm scared that I won't ever get my dress.. Idk what to do! My order number is 801269

3/27/14

Ordered two tops on the 11/03/2014 and paid for them immediately but there is no sign of the items till date. Email to customer care has received no reply and it is impossible to track the shipment as the tracking number is provided without any details of the carrier. The customer care chat doesn't load. Very disappointed :(

3/26/14

Preparing for my senior prom I ordered and payed for a dress from TBDress.com on March 3rd of this year.

I have yet to receive ANY emails notifying me about my shipment number.
On the 15th of this month I emailed the site, asking why I had not received any emails about my shipment yet, and they replied asking for my order number and when I wanted the order to come in.
I requested that the order be sent in by, today, the 26th of March and gave them my order number.
Yesterday, curious as to why I have STILL not received a tracking number for my shipment, I emailed them again. Today I received an email apologizing asking me "would you please offer us more time" saying that "it's the hot selling season and there are so many dresses here"

They offered expedited shipping, however, after reading multiple reviews (more seemingly negative than positive) I am really wanting to cancel my order, in fear of spending the money and the possibility of when and IF I receive the dress that the dress may be the wrong dress, or made poorly.

I will be going to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media sites to notify others that are looking for prom dresses to stay away from this site.

3/26/14

Highly Recommended. I have recently purchased a Diamond Ring from tbdress.com and from start to finish the service was outstanding. My ring was made to order and was delivered sooner than expected. Value for money is exceptional and any time I purchase jewellery in the future, I will be sure to go no-where else.

3/26/14

I ordered shoes 20 days ago. I got confirmation that shoes have been shipped within 3 days. Regular tracking update for a few days and then nothing for the past 8 days. Tracking stuck at Beijing!! I need the shoes for college function next week!

Bhawana - Sad and angry in India

3/25/14

I would NEVER buy from this company again. I ordered a dark green dress and was sent a black dress. I have asked for a refund and return shipping label and have gotten no response to that request.

3/25/14

I have very good experience with tbdress site. I like to recommendation all of my friend to buy dress through tbdress

3/25/14

Found the website on Google, really really pleased. Firstly what a bargain! And secondly I received my item with 14 days of placing the order. Communication was great. Truly recommend to all... i like the quality of the dress i got from them and i hope the next time i buy from here again it will be the same experience.

3/25/14

I DO NOT ORDER FROM TB DRESS!!! Save your money. I ordered a jacket that said "one size." Apparently that is equal to a small. They did not disclose that and they could care less. It took many months to arrive and it doesn't fit. What a waste!

3/24/14

I ordered stuff from the website and I am very disappointed. I spend more than $200 on the stuff. First of all they took a lot of time to deliver my stuff. The stuff that I ordered is nothing like the one which was showing in the picture. The biggest problem is I haven't receive one of the item yet. I ordered the stuff in December and it now March. It was a winter jacket $107. They took my money and did not deliver the jacket. Nobody is answering my emails and nobody is helping me. I lost my money but I will let everybody not to loose their money. I will let facebook know about them because I got their info through facebook.

3/24/14

I ordered these dresses 2 month ago. I got 2 dresses at first (was waiting 1.5 months for very bad quality) and just got 3rd one week ago (very poor quality). 4th I NEVER got. I contacted their customer service last week, but nobody replied to me.
I know exactly that I will NEVER order from you again.
The staled money for the 4th dress and shipment.
Very bad company and customer service. Bad quality, 2 month shipping, staling money!
DO NOT ORDER IT or YOU WILL REGRET it!

About TBdress
Specialties & Business Description
About Tbdress.com
Tbdress.com provides hundreds of dedicated dresses for global buyers. Our buyers are from the US, Europe, Australia and Asia–totaling to over 230 countries worldwide. We also boast over 10 million product listings from our factory. On Tbdress.com, international buyers can purchase a wide range of products at very low prices. In addition, our customer can also enjoy the custom made items, which may be more suitable for you.

Tbdress offers a quick-and-easy online purchasing process in addition to offering all of our clients a dedicated and knowledgeable customer service team. Our tried and tested Trust Marketing and Paypal payment processes guarantee a safe and secure purchasing environment. Unlike our competitors, Tbdress has truly taken out the hassle of international trade—from product sourcing, secure payment and shipping. Since its founding, Tbdress has seen accelerating growth rate in a number of business indicators, including year-to-year gross merchandising value, number of orders, registered buyers and sellers, and listings.

With the efficient international delivered system, we can collect the superior products and provide the better and faster online shopping service for our clients.
Meet the Business Representative