US Government's NSF

sns@tbdress.com

355 Reviews for TBdress

▼ Sort by: recent

7/27/14

"i just found out about this website a few months ago . i got an order just to try it out and i am extremely satisfied and already ordered more items from the site . the things you choose have actual reviews so you know what you re buying !! i ll keep ordering from tbdress for a very long time if the service remains as is =) "

7/27/14

NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE...they are totally scammers. i have ordered 2 handbags on the 18 of june 2014 paid for shipping and everything, and today is 28 of july and still no parcel. i received an email 2 days ago. telling me that the parcel has arrived in australia and gone back to them because wrong address, when i placed the order i wrote my address very clear so it was their fault if they sent it to another address. well they told me that if i want my order to be sent back i need to pay for shipment AGAIN??? why should i pay for shipment again, when it was obviously their fault? now not only i have to wait another month and half for my order to be sent ... IF they send it , but they expect me to pay for shipment again. and if i dont want it. then they will only refund me $10 ... WTF ? honestly.. i am not interested in my order anymore, but i wont let them keep it and my money as well, so im willing to wait for the order another 2 months and never again will even look at these scammers.. stay away..

7/27/14

"Thank you so much. I am very pleased. The dress was wonderful. The size is mine. The dress is very beautiful the same as it was in the picture. And fit it very perfect. I am so happy that I bought my wedding dress from your site. You make me so elegant and very nice. I hope my wedding day will be full of your Light. Thank you. .. My best wishes to you.

7/24/14

The dress was delivered exactly as it shows in the site. The quality of the dress, the material everything. They often have discounts runnng in the store which are genuine and you can make the best of it.

7/21/14

They were very reliable and customer focused. Through their professionalism, I have managed to get rid of some of the emotions

7/20/14

It is the best site ever I've dealt for my own clothing. They offer free shipping which is much appreciated. I will definitely recommend them.

7/18/14

I would never suggest this site to anyone!!!! I ordered a dress from them, when I got it , it didn't fit and the quality of the dress is terrible. I followed what they said on how to return it. As we exchanged emails, they pretty much told me that the could give me $10 even after I told them that I was unhappy with the dress and wanted to return it. They charge a fortune for shipping and will not work with you to make a return. Their website says if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied you should contact them to get things resolved, however they will not help you. I have never gotten customer service like this. Bad product!!!! Bad customer service!!!!

7/18/14

An exclusive honeymoon pumps which i bought from tbdress online store, I felt extremely relaxed and comfortable wearing these stylish pumps of tbdress for my honeymoon. My husband loved these new style pumps and I felt very proud wearing it. The most charming and graceful pumps I have ever worn!

7/18/14

I was impressed by the latest collection of clothes you offer at tbdress. From the pictures of clothes displayed in your site, I realize that you have different colors and designs. I also realized that you offer discounts according to the amount of orders one has made. I have not personally bought clothes from you but I would like to order 2 dresses: one for my homecoming party and another one for my evening pleasures especially for weekends.

7/17/14

Impressive place for having women's fashion stuffs. I'm very happy to get the delivery on my order on time. The collection is awesome here and their huge collection helped me to get my own dresses as I wanted. The clothes are affordable too. Their seasonal collection and the trending super hot dresses are really beautiful. Also the jewelry collection is outstanding here.

7/16/14

This business is such a pleasure to deal with, I wish they all worked like this. Fast shipping, great communication and the outfit I got was better then I expected. Usually with clothes you get what you pay for. Cheap equals poorly made, not with Tbdress, they will soon make a great reputation for themselves.

7/16/14

I have order dresses from TB Dresses only to find that Im still waiting on a order from May. After sending emails back & forwards I receive this email in response:

To: danni_james@hotmail.com
From: tbdress@newsletter.cardletter.com
Subject: Be aware! I'm boy killer
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 03:26:57 +0800

Dress up! Making people like you
Please add TBdress Email to your email address book.
Having trouble viewing this email? Please Click Here.

How very unprofessional of this company. I have now reported this to the police.

I am left tracking the items that I have paid for. The customer service staff are rude

7/16/14

I am based in Ireland and ordered a number of items. They did arrive within 2 weeks as promised but the majority of items were badly made and did not match up to the description on their website, the items are quite short ( 1 which fits my 10 year old daughter perfectly). Items were quite cheap so I guess you get what you pay for! What really annoyed me was the customer service - the worst I have ever encountered - I emailed asking what i needed to do to return the items. I was told I couldnt as they were custom made to my order. I emailed back stating they were all "One Size" - and i did not made any specific requirements. I was then told "did i look at there size chart" and id be better off keeping them and giving them to a friend if I was not happy as shipping costs were high - they were extremely rude in the e-mail. They do not want people to return anything and make it extremely difficult. I would advise people do not shop with this company - no comeback and impossible to deal with if there are any problems!

7/16/14

The items arrived in a very timely fashion and were of very high quality. I was not sure how good they were going to be because of the price but I was very much impressed! The gifts were a huge hit and I will definitely be a repeat customer here!

7/16/14

I placed 2 x orders, days apart... this was end of May. After so many emails 'where is my orders', some replies 'be patient - then 3-5 be ready, then 10 x days shipping
month later, I opened dispute with paypal. Orders received, with 1/2 the items broken, and the rest poor poor quality. Never buy from this website.

7/16/14

Thank you for quality and affordability!!!! Very well pleased! I will turn to you for ALL of my formal wear requirements! Again, thank you!!!!!

7/15/14

Received the dresses two weeks after I purchased them, I am soooo happy with the quality they are superb, just need to get the dress taken up a notch as they are a little too long but that is to be expected when ordering online. I bought the dresses in pink and got a lace coat made for my maid of honour also from TB DRESS.Bought a size 2, a 4 and a 6and they fit perfectly.

7/15/14

Material with this level of shining is very hard to find and that too with good quality. But when I bought them I had to believe that in today’s fashion world there are things which are worth it. Thanks very much to tbdress.

7/15/14

Order 892826‏: I ordered about 8 outfits and 2 I had problems with. The first one was too tight across the chest even though I ordered a larger size (Size L and I'm 5ft 2 in). The second had a hole on the skirt. It looked like it was caught somewhere and could not be be sewn back without being noticeable.

I emailed your company and asked for return/refund instructions. First response came and asked for pictures. I sent dutifully. Second email asked again the same questions - if the dress that a hole in it was a particular style.

I had already sent pictures twice, specific style numbers and even a copy of my invoice with pictures also. I was also told return shipping fees is [quote] going to be very high [unquote].

So you are giving me the impression that you are quick to accept my money but when there is a problem, you 'evade' and delay time with your roundabout questions.

This is highly annoying!

7/14/14

Hurtigere levering end forventet! Kom endda på en lørdag! Kvalitet er som forventet ikke den bedste, men det er jo rigtig billigt! Ingen fragt, ingen told, 230 kr for 2 flotte tshirts og et par shorts. Tshirtsne passer perfekt og er ligesom på billedet. Shortsne er for små desværre, men de er jo også ret små de kinesere.

7/14/14

I have purchased a few dresses from tbdress and the selections were awesome, not to mention great prices. My items were shipped very quickly, sometimes within 24 hours. You won't find these cute and stylish dresses for these prices anywhere else. Trust me, I've looked.This is one of my favorite online stores and I will definitely continue to shop here.

7/13/14

tbdress fulfilled my wildest expectations and I will be forever grateful.
My teenage daughter’s birthday was coming up and like always I had no idea what to get her. Everyone who has a teenage daughter knows how hard it can be finding a gift they actually get excited about. So I asked my buddies who had teenage daughters at work for ideas on what to purchase for Melanie my daughter. One of them mentioned that she might enjoy some new “cute” clothes and told me about this website called tbdress. He said that his daughter and wife both regularly shop on that site.

7/13/14

The pattern is unique! The pink and the black combination are really great! It is perfect for my physique. I loved the soft and silky material also.

7/11/14

I am not a sucker of dresses but atlist just because am a lady i have to own one or a couple of them.So i saw this online shop with very much pretty dresses for pretty ladies or pretty little girls.I just had to venture into dresses considering what i so.It was so lavishing.They had many range of dresses any type you can think of.The wide range of dresses is what can blow anyone away.They are all just gorgeous and are of good quality.I will continue shopping for dresses from tbdress

7/11/14

I am writing this review of the dress I bought in tbdress. I was looking for a low price dress because I didn't expect much for my wedding. Having in mind that I was five months pregnant, I needed a maternety wedding dress and was feeling a bit un easy because buying it a head of time would mean it won't fit because my baby was developing. Another problem is the push to have a lawyer's wedding because of the surrounding culture that does not support pregnancy before marriage. I had little help from family as far as locating dress. A friend indeed is a friend in need, One of my friends suggested that i should buy a dress online. She even introduced me to tbdress. Now this is my review of the site and the dress. "I bought my wedding dress on tbdress, because I was surrounded by less promising options and I also found it much cheaper than I had expected. Local designers here are expensive.It was on April 3, when I finally submitted all the requirements and cashed them with my credit card. My wedding was a small beach party on May 3, which was summer peak over here. The mail man passed by my house on may 19, about two weeks after the order. He ha a small percel and on unboxing the parcel the dress was there. A summer maternety wedding dress. The friend who had suggested to me about tbdress had just went out of my house After lunch. Note: she was my wedding planner. I had to call her back to see the dress. To me the dress was cute and her complement is in favor of the dress. It is well designed. I subscribed to the site's mailing list and i got to learn about the running promo where you send pictures of products. I sent my wedding photos and am waiting to see if I can win some product but all in all I will still shop in there again. AM MARRIED AND EXPECTING MY BABY EARLY AUGUST..

7/11/14

To be honest, I wasn't 100% confident about ordering from tbdress, but I took the risk. I am so glad that I did, the dress is perfect in every way! I ordered it in hunter green and it is simply stunning! Perfect for my year 12 formal! I had doubts about the dress as some of my friends have had bad experiences ordering dresses online. But after my experience with tbdress I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know! Affordable, gorgeous dresses which are shipped quickly, who could ask for more!

7/10/14

A gorgeous wedding gown, the fabric is high quality. I give 5 stars for The costumer service . I spoke to Lily and she guided me through ordering and tracking my shipment.I just wanted to say that this dress was a huge success!!! I am in love with the dress.

7/10/14

Getting a quality dress on-line is always scary; but now I will not have to worry anymore! This dress is wonderful quality down to the very last detail of the lining. I am so excited and happy to find a website where I can find clothing that is affordable and beautifully made! Thank you!!

7/9/14

Robe commandé à mes mensurations, elle est arrivée le jour prévu et les mensurations sont parfaite. La robe est sublime.
Du à un commentaire, le service m'a répondu très rapidement.
Ils sont très efficaces, je recommanderai sans aucun doute chez eux.

7/8/14

i canot say nothing but great ! Thnks to tbdress dress, i have had a dreaming dress on my big day ! customer service is nice m just small fault , sometime, no immediate response from them , anyhow good. I got my ordered dress.
TBDRESS! thnks

7/8/14

THIS WAS THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE...EVER. FIRST, SIZE WAS MEANT FOR A 12 YEAR OLD. I AM AN AVERAGE SIZE NORTH AMERICAN WOMEN AND I COULD NOT GET LEGGINGS PAST MY KNEES. SECOND, THEY GOT THE ORDER WRONG. THIRD, THEY CHARGED ME OVER $30.00 FOR SHIPPING AND THEN SENT THE PACKAGE COD FOR WHICH MY HUSBAND PAID AN ADDITIONAL $15.00. DO NOT SHOP HERE.

7/8/14

I ordered a wedding dress after my friend told me about her amazing experience. I even paid the extra money to have it custom fit. It came in at least 2 inches too big everywhere, and it is impossible to get it tailored to fit me. The ruching and ruffling is completely off and the beading is nothing like pictured. I have been trying to return it and get my money, but they refuse to do it because "it was such a low price anyways, just accept it, okay?" I have now had to get paypal involved in helping me get my money back. Do not do business with this website, their customer service is horrible!

7/7/14

Right now I am giving them a 3 because I do not have the item yet. I contacted customer service because we ordered on 6/22 and it is now 7/7. I was told that it was shipped from China and would tak 7-15 days. After checking that tracking I have traced the package to NY. After reading all of the reviews I was going to cancel my order but my daugher really wants the swimsuit. I should have checked the return policy and the reviews before I ordered. I have a bad feeling she just wasted her money and this will be a life lesson. They do not take swimwear returns. I will update when and if we receive the package.

7/6/14

I always find difficult to shop from any online site. But after visiting tbdress.com I was completely astonished as they have got mind blowing collection in all the categories. As I was shopping for the first time from tbdress.com so I was little worried, but the customer care department helped me choosing the correct size and made the whole process extremely easy. Now I am a regular customer of tbdress.com and I also recommend it to many of my friends. Now after shopping from tbdress.com so many times, I have started believing that payment process is safe and secured. I am merely in love it..

7/3/14

It is possible that actually there are online stores that can be trusted and tbdress is one of them. Sitejabber helped me learn a lot about the company obviously with some people that had a few issues with it. But from majority the company is legit and will offer you quality service. I am here to add a positive feedback that I experienced while making some purchases from this store. My dress was delivered in time just as I had hoped so. Thanks to tbdress for the great job in ensuring customers stay happy with the way their services are delivered.

7/3/14

i order my dress on 4th june from tbdress, and i received it on 30th june, I am really glad with the unique design which makes the bridal dress completely different and mesmerizing in which i bought from tbdress online store. It makes me the centre of attraction wherever I wear this and gives a nice look to my body.

7/2/14

I was shocked when i recieved my big order, the sizes are wrong way to small for a requested large size, the quality is bad as it can get, nothing to do with the material mentioned on the website, , the cut is wrong, and not to mention the terrible cheap packaging and the late delivery, it took them over a month to send them, even i contacted them sveral times, and i get stupid unproffessional answers. they always write their own great reviews on their site and on Facebook, and if they don't like your negative comment they just delete it. as they did with mine.
BE CAREFUL, NO BODY SHOULD EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THE, I MEAN NOTHING.
those models and clothes are for a South Korean company, they stole the pictures and showing them as their own, very disappointed, i wish i knew before about those cheaters.

7/1/14

Total "SCAM" the dress on the website and the actual dress are way different!!! POOR QUALITY!!! Please do not shop on this website as there is no way you can refund item!!!:(

6/30/14

Tbdress is an excellent online shopping that has the most amazing clothes at very cheap prices. When I first browsed the site I couldn't believe my eyes ! I am very satisfied customer with their service

6/29/14

Stay away - look at all the good comments here - the shout out PHONY testimonials. Look at the poor English, obviously written by TB dress themselves.
Do yourself a big favour, save your money and shop elsewhere.

6/29/14

I ordered a custom sized wedding dress which arrived and was 4 cm too small across the hips - needless to say I can't fit into it and TB Dress will not exchange or refund even thought it's their error. Best they'll offer after many emails back and forth is $35 credit towards another dress. Very very disappointing!!!

6/27/14

I ordered a royal blue dress bridesmaid dress n 6/7/2014 for a wedding scheduled for 7/12/2014 at the time of purchase I never received any confirmation. I also paid for expedited shipping. I waited for about two days to see if anything would be sent to me... but noting was sent. I went on the website to see if there was a number that I can contact them at only to find out that they were not located in the US. I then tried contacting them via the online customer service and was told that no one was available at the time.... i tried 15 min later... then about an hour later but no response I even tried going online late night when I thought it might be business hours for them but still no response .I then decided to send an email telling them that I am considering canceling my order then BOOM.... the day after i got confirmation that it was sent on 6/19/14. When I got my dress to my surprise I got a light blue dress instead of a royal blue dress . I sent an email to the A-holes and yet to get a response back..... I WOULD ADVICE ALL TO STAY AWAY FROM TBDRESS. They are full of S###.

6/26/14

horrible customer service, overwhelming customs charges, do not listen to instructions, you are not saving anything after customs, shop elsewhere!

6/24/14

I ordered from this store mid December and received my items in a very acceptable time even if they are very far from where I am (Canada). I was very pleased with my items. Some of them were out of stock when it shipped out but the company arranged for a refund. My items were like I expected. They looked exactly like on the site and are of good quality for the price I paid for them. I was very pleased with my experience and through my purchase I had questions that were answered each in a one day delay which was very appreciated. I will definitely order from them again. Cute and super affordable!

6/24/14

I recently ordered from this website with good thought in mind. I bought a cute Galaxy Swimsuit, and was really excited to receive it. When it actually came getting my order and checking it out, it was too translucent to wear and it put my lady-bits on full display. Unhappy, I contacted customer service, via email, and was told to pretty much to sell it or give it away to a friend. I'm kind of pissed off knowing that on their website, it says "if the material doesn't match the description then contact customer service and get a refund (with evidence)." Well, it doesn't match it and I did what they said only to be shut down! And if I did send a picture for evidence, it would be considered child pornography.

There's no way in hell that I am going to re-sell and/or give a product knowing that its inappropriate to wear due to it's semi-transparency. I was hoping for a good experience, but was let down. I do not recommend buying anything from this website.

6/24/14

TBDRESS.COM IS A SCAM. STAY AWAY.

I wish I had found this site before purchasing from them. I am so disappointed that I fell for an internet scam. Everything all the negative reviews say here are true. My story is the same, there's no point in repeating it.

6/23/14

This place is a total scam. They sent the wrong size, then tried to scam more money out of me to fix THEIR mistake. Operates under multiple names / email addresses to confuse the customer and Paypal. Offers refunds of $1.00 to make the problem go away. Sends emails from different "customer service" people with different email addresses to further complicate a simple problem. STAY AWAY. PAYPAL IS CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING THEM. Not worth the hassle.

6/15/14

I purchased a "nice" wedding dress that I saw on TB Dress. As I scanned through all of the ball gown dresses online, I scanned through one "perfect" dress for my wedding day. The dress that I saw cost $200, I was extremely happy that I pulled out my credit card immediately and purchased it, I even paid extra for the right measurements for my body. After waiting 2 months for the dress, it finally came through the mail, I was so anxious and excited to open it. Unfortunately, what I've hoped to receive through the mail was a total disappointment! The measurement was all wrong, the color was horrible, and pieces of the dress was falling apart! I thought to myself, " WHAT THE F### IS THIS!!" I tried to return the dress, but couldn't. I tried to return the item by looking around the box for a piece of paper where it a return address I could send it off, and I even tried to look on their website, but failed miserably. Finally, I gave up. 250 Dallas, down the drain. Lucky, my wedding was is 4 months from that date, and Thank Heaven my parents were there to help when I needed them, as always. I purchased my dress at David's Bridal, where they took my measurements for free! When I received it in stores, the dress looked super amazing! I looked like a Beautiful Princess. So ladies, if your engaged and are looking for an amazing wedding dress, DO NOT GO TO THIS WEBSITE!! You'll regret it and waste your money. Go to David's Bridal, or anywhere you can actually feel and try on the dress without guessing, if it'll look pretty on you. This TB Dress Website should be canceled and closed, Forever, It's a great website to be scammed into. All those people that say that the website is " Awesome" with "Amazing dresses" are all full of lies, they're probably the same owners or paid people to say good things about this awful website.

6/13/14

I ordered my flower girl dresses from tbdress over two weeks ago. I finally got them in today. They are beautiful but such a headache to get them delivered. Apparently all their dresses are made to order which is not listed on their site.might order from them again if I'm not in a time crunch

6/12/14

A 4% Rating on scamadviser.com web site tells you all ylou need to know. Yes, that's 4% and not a typing error. TBDress.com are the same company as Tidebuy.com and many others. They even have a site called: tbdressreview.com - these people will stop at nothing to try to take your money from you.

The Best Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber