US Government’s NSF

TBdress reviews

90%
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
Check the product reviews on our website!!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vegar1

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 307 reviews)

debbies31

Received my wedding dress today and fell in love it. (in 140 reviews)

nilimab

I recommend this site for an exceptional online shopping experience. (in 93 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

vinaym4
5/29/16

i found lot of new stuff here. very stylish items . i strongly recommend this website

solidah

great..

priyac2

they are awesome..........

silviar8
5/29/16

Very nice and the quality is great

krinap
5/29/16

thank you so much..that website is awesome to shopings....and very awewsome collections...thank you

kehinded

Cool

salihk

it's good offers

israa3
5/29/16

amazing dress arrived with the time expected .. done better than the image very happy

pepep8

PERFECT

anitac22
5/29/16

Overall experience was good. Different tops are available at several colour options.

benjaminz1
5/29/16

Not bad service as people exaggerate it. I think TBdresses is reliable, problems may be with ones local dealers to deliver.

lydiag7
5/29/16

I ordered a standard size, US10 and received a US14. The shop refused point blank to have the item returned and give me a refund. Here an extract of their return policy:

"Dress is not the size you ordered
If the dress's size differs from the specifications you ordered by more than one inch, we cordially encourage you to find a local tailor to make adjustments. All of our dresses (except ready-to-ship dresses) are newly tailored by our dressmakers. There may be the little size error within one inch for the handwork. Please kindly forgive."

This means, they can send you whatever size they want, regardless of what you have ordered and it is your responsability to get it fixed.

mariao46
5/29/16

I didnt here from them after sending me an email that confirmed i paid them

cherylm89
5/28/16

Hello, I purchased a black, backless halter pantsuit. Fits perfectly, excellent quality and it came so quickly! I am very pleased and look forward to shopping with TB Dress many more times in the future!

ngat3
5/28/16

I have ordered two times between one month. It is good service.

sobyt

Great choice, cheaper prices

kaij6
5/28/16

Good product quality and easy display.

shannona24

easy

kgg

Its very nice and Good Material

aneesaa
5/28/16

the dress i ordered was exactly like in pictures. it looked exceptionally beautiful on me.

patriciam126

It was good

washielac
5/28/16

Orders are easy to place and a wide variety of dresses.

ahmedalqadhia

Good and I like it

safaab

Will buy

noeliag1
5/28/16

My shopping experience was very good. I bought an evening dress, beautiful, good price and arrived in less than 15 days.

mikhailv1
5/28/16

I ussualy wear size between M and L, but this M was very small... Quality is good.

carmens26
5/28/16

A model that can be matched to any. It is comfortable and sexy
After seeing the dress, girlfriends want to order.
Korean Style Cotton Women's Long Sleeve Dress (Plus Size Available)
Item Code: 10699721

aboa3
5/28/16

Really It's amazing and fantastic shoe

juliec98
5/28/16

Buyers, beware. I bought a dress from TBDRESS. it is a horrible experience. The fit was wrong and I tried to return it. The customer service guy (TEDDY) sent me on a wild goose chase - made me take numerous photos and after a few too-ing and fro-ing, told me that he cannot accept returns as the dress was specially tailored for me even though I had not asked for a custom fit dress. In fact, I had intended to return it and exchange for a custom made dress. This is the promise in the website which it cannot deliver:" And we've found the best gown web sites will work hard to correct any problem with a dress order". The alteration cost would be massive as it is not a mere nip and tuck issue. I am really disappointed and upset with the seller.

seenm
5/28/16

I ordered a blue top& it was so beautiful and it with in pretty good time too ,I like to order from this website

sashag14

ID number: 2154949
I ordered 3 items from tbdress on the 21. April 2016...the items should have been shipped latest end of April acording to information given at the time of order.

On the 9th of May I sent an email to tb dress asking why I haven't had any communication of shipment ... on the 10th of may i got this answer: " The order is ready to be shipped,please don't worry.once shipped, you will get an email about the tracking number. and the shipping time usually needs about 18 days to be reach you, please kindly wait" and " Sorry for the inconvenience we have brought. because the items you selected was hot-sale items, so it cost little more days than usual. and now these 3 items are ready to be ship out, please kindly wait."

On the 18th of May I wrote them again explaining that i have not yet received confirmation of shipping or tracking number....and their answer on the 19th of may was: "Sorry for the inconvenience we have brought. there was a little delay on your order, and will be ship out within 2 days. please kindly wait."

Today is the 26th of May and my order has not yet been sent!
I have no clue when my order will be sent, very less when it will arrive. I needed 2 items in the begging of June...Wich will be almost impossible cus they haven't even sent it out yet and it takes at least 18 days to arrive...then still has to go through customs...which take a few more days!!!!
VERY VERY BAD SERVICE

claudiaf12

Very satisfied,

sama923
5/27/16

There is no way to track my order.

sharonk57
5/26/16

bought 3 items, 2 shirts and one fitting dress from TB dress, they are very good quality with very reasonable price and I will order again. Their size is running smaller than American size. You always get reference from their size chart.

amirulh
5/26/16

it is easy used and very loww cost,so it good one.

monicak15
5/26/16

I ordered a dress a few weeks ago ! and it came in time of method shipping and it was beautiful was alittle hesitant but it turned out great !

mohamedf5

Very good

taniad11
5/26/16

Nice dresses and naigating experience

samk85

beautiful

sisonkem

what amazing deals!!!

mrudulav
5/26/16

Good quality and paypal easy

davec15

sofiaf1
5/26/16

UN VESTIDO PRECIOSO, ME ENCANTA Y ESTOY DESEANDO QUE LLEGUE EL DIA PARA PONERMELO. MUCHAS GRACIAS

nouram

Very good

sharlenej1
5/26/16

I love my dress, was skeptical about buying online but they made a believer out of me. Great fit, love the color, just as shown on the picture.

popa3
5/26/16

I have ordered and PAID in 5 April 10 dresses, which none arrived, i have been announced by customer service that they have shipped 3 items of 10 ordered and paid, i try to get some reply for few days now, because one of them was not even what i purchased, had a different code, plus, when i check to see the status of the rest of the items ordered, it seems that they are SOLD OUT. I would like to remind TBdress that i have to make customs for all their shippings, and if they will by a miracle even send me the items, i am not planning to spend days in the customs office. But i don't think they care. My advice...don't try to purchase anything from them. It's like you would throw money out the window. I do intend to call my lawyer anyway, since i am guessing they still are subject to international commerce regulation.

ihteshamr

Do not waste your money
if you have unfortunately purchased anything from this website and you are luck enough to have received goods, then just wear them and DO NOT WASH these, as these will just deteriorate.
This Company is a big FRAUD

johnnat1
5/25/16

Very easy to find stuff .has a variety of diffrent stuff.

kathleeng17
5/25/16

first time shopping at this site. I hope the results are as wonderful as this experience.

famk1

Like very much

270 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Add your answer
5 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

52 Coupons for TBdress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TBdress to save!
Go to TBdress