US Government's NSF

TBdress reviews

74%
Tel: +86-29-82016886
sns@tbdress.com
Check the product reviews on our website!!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vegar1

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 181 reviews)

debbies31

Received my wedding dress today and fell in love it. (in 93 reviews)

mikes155

My girlfriend loves this site, she's on it everyday and I have to admit myself that it has some pretty cool dresses. (in 253 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

nikitat2
5/24/15

Well,i would like to start with that I am Indian national and I was searching for western gown as I need it for a $#*!tail party. I have ordered dresses for me and my sister from tbdress.com on 4/05/2015. But then I checked reviews and I was so scared after seeing bad reviews and as well I have paid around 300 US Dollars. Since then I was having nightmares as there were many bad reviews about the site. But I received my order well on time i.e. 21/05/2015. I was literally shivering while opening it, but when I opened the parcel, I jumped out of joy. Those were beautiful dresses, the same they have shown. I know many of you out there believe that all the good reviews are a trick from tb site but friends it's not. They are really good. You guys can trust them. Thank you tbdress. You guys did a great job.

kaitlync4
5/17/15

I am horribly horribly disappointed. I ordered all accurate sizes based on measurements across the board, and only 2/7 of the dresses I ordered fit and were true to size. They didn't even include the headband I ordered in my package. Do not order from here! If you are a sundress/day dress lover like me, take your inquiries elsewhere!

merilynr
5/10/15

Quality at a good price. I searched the web for a rain jacket and tbdress had the best price. I had no issues with the purchase or delivery.

janeb53
5/9/15

Boots are lightweight and fit me perfectly! I love them and wouldn't buy from any other company other than tbdress!

irenep10
5/9/15

My Jacket fits as it was cut for me. The staff is of great help and respond immediately even if they live in a total different timezone.

rachelb49
5/9/15

I am 38 weeks pregnant and have a horrible time finding well fitting nursing bras since I'm a 36 H. This is the only site I've been able to find quality bras in my size. I have loved everything I purchased from Tbdress.

loriw21
5/9/15

My products was easy to order. I did not provide enough or left out some information and I was contacted right away.my oder was complete same day and got my products in a few days with regular standard mailing option. It was fast.

katheriner7
5/9/15

Outstanding Customer Service, Great staff who know what they`re talking about and look after the customers interest at all times. What an effective combination! I don`t go anywhere else for my Clothes and advice and encourage others to do the same.

joanc29
5/9/15

Stock a good range of products at good prices. Delivery tends to be very efficient. Staff provide a good level of service; following up with the occasional phone call to ensure everything is OK and offer solutions to any problems that arise.

judithc9
5/9/15

I love this site for two reasons. No charges for postage and they accept PayPal which makes for a speedy pleasant transaction. . I have also been impressed by the speed of the delivery for the standard (slow) option. It has always arrived within a couple of weeks. It is always my first point of call when I need something new added to my wardrobe.

ashleyr37
5/9/15

This is the second pair of shoes I ordered from Tbdress. First time round I got the size wrong and their customer service handled it great. Both times the item arrived quickly and without hassle.

roseh32
5/9/15

The website is easy to navigate and buying is simple. I know I can rely on a prompt service with no complications and always make it my first choice when looking for something.

janicew16
5/9/15

I had a number of questions which were answered promptly and then once ordered the goods were shipped within the timescales stated and arrived by Fedex on the date. The dresses are lovely and really pleased with the outcome.

kellyt26
5/9/15

Sturdy, thick quality cloth with wide, sturdy cuffs and waist band. Colors are vivid and hold after numerous washings. Excellent piece of fleece gear - wish they made short-sleeve versions and other athletic clothing! Bought one for myself and one as a gift to a relative.

nicolep32
5/9/15

This was my first purchase, description was exact and communication was excellent and friendly. I will not hesitate to make another purchase and I do recommend Tbdress to anyone.

judyg16
5/9/15

I really like the quality of the cloths and how i can get them in two weeks sometimes less. I also love the fact that i get too many options to choose from. the only thing is that i wish i could get more discounts.

christinar18
5/9/15

I love Asian fashion. You just can't find cuter clothes anywhere else. It's hard to trust most Asian clothing sites but tbdress is an exception! Not only do they have beautiful clothes for a great price but their customer service is amazing. They truly listen to your reviews and accommodate you. They keep you up to date with the status of your order. On top of that, they award you coupons and percentage off make these clothes even easier to buy when you're getting so many discounts! Did I mention their clothes are BEAUTIFUL? I get compliments all the time on my clothes and I refer them to tbdress because no other site has pretty clothes for a great price!

kathyj21
5/9/15

I needed a flower lapel pin for resurrection sunday and i needed it within two weeks this was my first experience with tbdress.com and I am well pleased with the timing and the prices this website has i would like to see a bigger variety of lapel pins but that's just my thing. All in all i will definitely shop here again...

theresaw20
5/9/15

I've shopped with Tbdress seven times now and each time it's been smooth sailing all the way. I'm ALWAYS pleasantly surprised at how quickly my package arrives - and I live in rural Australia.

beverlyb30
5/9/15

This is my first time purchasing on this website. It's a very good first time experience as I bought something for my mom for Mother's Day. I got a new customers discount and a 10% off. I really like the way they welcome customers with discounts.

denisek7
5/9/15

I want to share my story on this item. I ordered this costume and got what I wanted. The quality of the fabric is nice and the elasticity of it is just what I expect it to be. The costume is so cute and real looking. I enjoy wearing it the entire event.

tammys27
5/9/15

I was a bit leary at first to order from a site I had never heard of BUT so glad I did. I ordered 3 scarves and all 3 are just beautiful. They are better than I had even expected and the shipping was quite fast considering the recent storms. The colors of the scarves were true to the descriptions as were the sizes.

mildreyb
5/9/15

Called to check stock, ordered, shipped same day and arrived in 2 weeks. Very happy with this company, customer service and best prices!!! Was the lowest price I could find!!! Thank you and I will use this company again!

angelah38
5/9/15

I ordered some bridesmate dresses from this company, and received a very nice customer service support. The people on live chat are superb and are always willing to help with any question no matter how small or silly it may seems.

jackok
5/9/15

Are you going to purchase the wedding dresses and accessories and trying to save time? Then you can try tbdress.com to purchase your expected dresses or accessories staying at home.

kelvind8
5/9/15

If you require excellent wedding accessories, then visit tbdress.com which is the best place to shop elegant as well as trendy designed wedding accessories. Never waste time to get the best one.

ellieh14
5/9/15

Have you ever visit tbdress.com? If not, then browse it immediately to get an idea of the large variation of it. You can get trendy and eye-catchy collection here.

alicej16
5/9/15

The collection of flower dresses on tbdress.com for girls of is just wonderful. Especially, the A-line Spaghetti Straps Appliques Embellishing Flower Girl Dress (item code: 10406574) is really nice for your kids.

luciem1
5/9/15

If you are looking for cute and fashionable dresses to attend an important party, then visit tbdress.com to get the right one as your choice.

jackl78
5/9/15

Using high-quality materials is a characteristic of tbdress.com. Each and every dress is prepared by following this rule. In addition, the unique design attracts everyone.

milyg
5/9/15

Tbdress.com is the best for getting designer dresses for women. Especially, the Trumpet One-Shoulder Ruched Hollow Out Prom Dress Designed Independently is a good example of it.

heneryj5
5/9/15

Looking for fashionable and unique wedding accessories? Then visit tbdress.com to get the touch of the huge collection of it. The wedding vell or bridal jewelry set is really wonderful.

anjlinat
5/9/15

The collection of men’s accessories of tbdress.com is nice and trendy. So, visit this site to get trendy and quality belt such as Pin Metal Buckle Men's Belt.

catiel
5/9/15

When you are trying for trendy and fashionable bags, and then visit tbdress.com to get the best according to your choice. Flower Decorated Women's Straw Tote Bag is one of the big variety.

aiyanas
5/9/15

Have you failed to get the best one as per your personal choice? Then never get upset. Visit tbdress.com to collect the best dresses and fashion accessories for you and your family.

mahalap
5/9/15

Why are you wasting your time to shop your necessary things moving one shop to another? Visit tbdress.com to complete your shopping staying at home.

ardan9
5/9/15

Shipping cost and delivery time of tbdress.com is really good. So, never get worried about to get your expected things. You will get it at the right moment.

shirley454
5/9/15

So glad I called my order in! Good advice and excellent customer service. Received our order when promised. We would not hesitate to order again.

cynthiay2
5/9/15

I am not a bride or a groom, but I helped my sister with her wedding and it gave us great ideas for that big day. Prices were reasonable and shipping was OK! Overall, I ordered many nice items from this site for my sister's wedding, and was pleased.

carinej
5/9/15

The collection of kids dress of tbdress.com is just wonderful. Floral Lace Bow Knot Girl's Dress or Floral Print Bowknot Decorated Girl's Dress are the best dresses for kids.

nishanm
5/9/15

If you want to buy the latest fashion accessories for your loving kids, then tbdress.com is ideal for you. Visit this site to pick up the best one just like Distinctive Korean Cotton Hat or Korean Princess Woolen Yarn Kids Hat for your kids.

marys188
5/9/15

As a plus-size, I was concerned this clothing line would fit small - it LOOKS small from all the pix. But I have been looking for a dark brown waterfall cardigan for a while, so I took a chance (a real chance, as this is not inexpensive even with free shipping!). Well, it took quite a long time to arrive, but when it did, I was amazed - the XL is actually on the big side. I would probably get L next time. But wow, the colour is a rich, super-dark brown and the feel of the fabric is soft and luxurious. I was also concerned that the ribbing might make it tight or uncomfortable in the arms or sides - not at all. It pulls on soft and stretchy, and the drape is feminine and pretty. My only complaint is that it's rather heavy. I would prefer a lightweight cardigan top as I tend to feel warm easily, but I cannot say no to this gorgeous number, even though it will be too hot to wear where I planned. Wish it came in dark green, that is also hard to find. I will be buying more from this company for certain!

patriciaj16
5/9/15

I ordered a sweater for my daughter and when it arrived I loved it so much I ordered one for myself!!! It is true to size and the yarn is very soft and comfortable. In California, a heavy, thick sweater doesn't get worn much, but this is perfect!!! I have ordered a number of things from tbdress and I have been happy with all of them. Another plus is they are VERY prompt in responding to any questions via e-mail. Great customer service.

lindaw83
5/9/15

I liked the first dress so much, I have every color now. The blue one ran a little smaller than the other colors, but it still fits ok. I'm 5'3, 36C, 125 lbs. and the small fits very well on me. This dress is very soft and well constructed, and it makes you look thinner. The waist is snug but not tight, and I like the fact the material is easy to wash and iron.

barbaraj26
5/9/15

The undewear looks nice, and unlike any other brands of underwears I wear, this one don't have any cartoon characters on them, which could be useful just in case anyone besides my mom or my sister ever sees them. They're neither childish nor granny-ish, which is hard to find in anything that's not a thong (or just horribly uncomfortable). Plus the 'ballet pink' even matches my exercising tights So incase of see through when am exerscsing i would be difficlt to notice the difference :)

elizabethb70
5/9/15

The look of my just delivered swimsuit is fantastic and sexy and the fit just GREAT no creeping up your butt even on full round butts also true to size if not slightly generous and all those colors, yes, I have them all. That said, they are Hot Hot Hot in the summer. The crotch is cotton but the rest is not so you do feel sweaty after a short time if you work outside in hot climates. Too bad they can't make them in all cotton, they fit similar to the all cotton "Delicates" brand that tbdress discontinued, I'm still crying over that! These are still the best I've found for comfortable fit and you can find them on sale for 6 or 7 dollars a pair. I love them but I'm still looking for the cotton version of these, hope tbdress is listening! Oh if you want to try, do it and you'll love this................

jenniferd59
5/9/15

So hard to find clothing in dark brown. Length is good, wish it c/be longer but I knew what I was buying. It does fit a bit snug so did order up. I'm a 10/12 right now so bought a large. It's very stretchy though but w/out stretching out. It is super flattering. It's my favorite sweater right now. I'm also buying it in the light brown color & the black. Wish it came in dark grey because I'd buy that too. I'd like to see exact same style (bit more length) in a lighter weight sweater for summer. Thanks for the great item & if you're on the fence on getting this, go for it.

mariam144
5/9/15

I found the hoodie to be true to size. Fit perfectly. I'm normally a 2x, so I got the 2x size. I wondered if it wouldn't fit right, since some clothing items are sized small. But this one was what it was supposed to be. It's warm. I got the pink one because I don't like to wear black; I wish the hoodie came in more colors. And I like the quip on the front.

susanw63
5/9/15

I was a little hesitant to try a new bra, but really wanted something supportive that would minimize my bust.When I first opened it I thought no way would this stretchy fabric hold me in, but it does and its super comfortable and supportive! The straps are fully adjustable, not half way like a lot of bras, which I love. Everyone noticed that I looked smaller and I feel great in it. I wear a 40DD and it fit perfectly. The stretchy cups make the bra fit better if its a little too small but I found it very true to size with other tbdress bras, which I usually wear.

margaretm64
5/9/15

I thought the Hoodie would fit my 15yr old daughter..so I ordered. she was so excited when she opened the hoodie. It was a gift...one she wears a lot. She says it is soft inside and it is pretty great material. It isn't thin it's durable. I have washed it a lot since she got it for Christmas and here it is May and there is not one sign of wear & tear. There is no signs of fading or lettering coming off. She loves it and I definitely got my money's worth!

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just ordered a few dresses from this website and was told it would take 15-20 days before I received my order. It took apparently 10 days before my order was processed, and it's been 12 days since it was shipped, and still nothing about whether or not it has even arrived in my country yet. I'm from Canada, does anyone know how long before I should actually expect to receive it?
12/17/14
Answer
anitaw8
A: You are probably not going to receive the dresses at all. I have waited for almost 3 months and think the whole website is fake and all the good reviews are fake.
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Why do you not take returns on your mdse . When you are asked for an address to return items that don't fit, you ask all kinds of questions such as the order number. I sent that back asking again for an address. You reply with another question. Do you not stand behind your orders or do you scam people out of their money. You beat me out of $104.00. Jane Jones
2/20/15
Answer
lisab108
A: The customer service people aren't very useful. I wanted to order a dress to replace one they told me was out of production (don't know why they let me order it then) and they kept asking what dress I wanted. I sent pictures from their site, screen captures of the entire page, item number and size, but they kept asking more questions. I got annoyed, and finally they "got it" and shipped the replacement item.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

52 Coupons for TBdress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TBdress to save!
Go to TBdress