US Government's NSF

sns@tbdress.com

438 Reviews for TBdress

▼ Sort by: recent

8/21/14

Beautiful dress at an exceptionally good price. Fit perfectly according to sizing chart measurements. All that was required upon arrival was to have it professionally pressed and my daughter felt like Cinderella going to the ball..

8/21/14

I was so please with the purchase of the dress the finish was very good and so was the fit looks more expensive than the cost.

8/21/14

My wedding dress arrived earlier than expected. It is beautifully made, feels lovely and I know I will look like a princess on my special day. TQ so much for such a beautiful piece. Customer service was fast, good and efficient. Live chat is great!!! I also bought another red dress for my tea ceremony which I absolutely love love love! Tq TBDress and I will definitely buy more from yours my sister is getting married too and I saw a bridesmaids dress that will do just the trick!

8/21/14

Beautiful fabric.Absolutely thrilled with my dress!It fit like a glove.Thank you tbdress, great service and would definetly buy again.

8/21/14

The shipping took a while, but that was expected. But this dress is absolutely gorgeous! Looking at a picture of me in the dress, and a picture of the model in the dress, I noticed that the skirt is completely different. It's not all tulle like I first believed. It's a thicker underskirt with a few thin tulle layers and lace appliqués applied to the skirt, so the skirt is not extremely thick and tutu-like. But to be quite honest, this dress is absolutely breathtaking.

8/21/14

I just want to thank you for your great service and for the most beutiful dress, and for making my dream dress come true. This dresss is perfect in every way it looks beautiful and it fits amazing, thank you again so much, im so pleased.

8/20/14

This dress was exactly what I was looking for and was perfect for my beach wedding. I ordered custom measurements and it fitted perfectly and was made so well.I had so many comments on the day and I tell everyone how good tbdress is. A beautiful dress at a great price. Thank you for helping to make my day so special.

8/20/14

had a really great experience when I purchased from tbdress for the first time. I came across the "Apricot V Neck Hollow High Low Chiffon Dress" and just fell in love with it... from the simple yet sharp lines to the great price. They shipped it really quickly and when I got it the dress just fit so well and I have to say it makes my legs look fabulous. Since I had such a great experience with them the first go-round I've already started to look on the site more and I'll definitely be sprucing up my wardrobe with a few additions from tbdress. All around gorgeous clothes, great prices and quick shipping.

8/20/14

have had some problems in the past buying so I made this order with some worries.However, I thikn too much bad and what really impressed was the performance of the company. The item was packaged and dispatched the day of order; arriving the very next day though the shipping cost was paid myself.Really fast delivery and very good dress!

8/20/14

my girlfriend's little girl is very cute in the dress and she is a pretty girl indeed. she did good job at the wedding, all this should own to your website, you can make little girl's dress so fitted :) i will buy more things from your website

8/20/14

Beware of this site everyone and stay away! All of the positive reviews are fake, and I need to get the truth out. The site is a rip off and the quality of the clothing doesn't get any worse. I ordered a couple of things and the material quality, size, and color were all horrible! Never order from there! Once again, all of the positive reviews are completely fake!

8/20/14

The dress is exactly what I was looking for, very comfortable material with high quality, love it!!! Thank you tbdress.

8/20/14

I ordered a perfect sandals for me by using the customize option available in the website. I also ordered one more pair of sandals and gifted it to my friend. A nice shopping experience with tbdress!

8/20/14

excellent online shoppint site. Great customer service, cheap clothing with good qualithy.

8/20/14

Purchased a dress last month for a ball and it was made perfectly. Only needed minor adjustments. It was far too long and the shoulders needed attention. The colour was as stated. Get a colour chart if you want to be sure.

8/20/14

THIS SITE IS TRULY HORRIBLE AND RIPS YOU OFF! I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN! AND RIGHT NOW I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW! I ORDERED A CUSTOMIZED BRIDESMAID DRESS FOR A FRIEND'S WEDDING. GOT THE DRESS ALL WRONG! EMAILED THEM WHICH TOOK THEM DAYS TO REPLY AND ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT THEY WILL GIVE ME A $10 DISCOUNT ON MY NEXT ORDER. LIKE SERIOUSLY? WHO THE HELL WOULD ORDER AGAIN IF YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED THE FIRST PLACE? NOT ONLY THAT, THEY TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD BE HAPPY CAUSE I AM THE UNIQUE BRIDESMAID FOR I HAVE A DIFFERENT STYLE/COLOR OF THE DRESS AMONGST THE OTHER BRIDESMAID YOU ALSO ORDERED FROM THEM. WTF! I AM NOT THE BRIDE SO I DONT NEED TO STAND OUT! I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED! AND IF THEY DONT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, I WILL SURE DO! ENOUGH WITH YOUR SCAMS AND RIPPING OFF PEOPLE'S MONEY! IF THERE WAS AN OPTION TO GIVE THIS SITE A "NO STAR", WILL SURELY DO!

8/20/14

My tomboy daughter refused to go shopping to find a dress for her cousin's wedding. We looked at a few sites online and she liked a few dresses on the tbdress.com site. Once she found the dress she wanted, we had it custom made. That small investment was absolutely worthwhile. The dress fit perfectly and my tomboy was transformed into a gorgeous young woman. She got many compliments and next time we need a dress, I know exactly where to start.

8/19/14

I always struggle when I try to order clothes online, but their website was simple and easy to use. I will continue to buy from them in the future! Thanks

8/19/14

I was recommended to tbdress by my friend who was wearing this lovely tbdtess dress for her birthday party. I bought two dresses and I am very pleased with the quality and material. Considering the low price, they were value for money! The delivery arrived promptly and I highly recommend their clothes and services.

8/19/14

I bought the grey long sleeve cross-over waist bodycon Dress for my mum and she absolutely loves it. She really liked the polyester material so she could wear it outside during the summer and remain cool. It’s really a casual style dress and could be worn in almost any type of setting: formal, leisure, running errands, etc. Some other reviewers complained about the long shipping time, as well as the foreign sizing measurements; while both complaints are understandable, people should realize that tbdress is based out of China. Thus, one can’t expect fast shipping (if you’re outside of China) or sizing listed in the measurements of one’s own country. Given my own experience, my mum was a happy customer. We have ordered a few other products from tbdress because they offer a very high-fashion look and high quality material, all for a fair price. A lot of my mum’s coworkers have asked where she got her dress and are typically surprised when they find out she only paid around $20 for it.

8/19/14

Fast shipping and great service.I received my dress in just 2 weeks! Perfect dress for my birthday.I love it, getting great compliments from my family and friends then I told them its from tbdress and I think they will surely visit this site and order their dresses here!

8/19/14

Absolutely beautiful clothing! I am very pleased with my recent order from tbdress. Every item I ordered fits perfectly. Great service. Fast shipping! I received my order within 15 days :) I highly recommend to all who want to look fashionable!

8/19/14

I am so happy with my purchase and the dress is fabulous, trendy and will probably last me for a long time, since I didn't go for the classic white gown. Also, the tbdress team has made the entire shopping experience very comfortable. They are very friendly and precise and eager to discuss any detail you want.Goos!!

8/19/14

I am happy with their overall performance but the support’s response time was not very appreciable. I expected to be answered within 24 hours time (as I was told) but it took more time to hear words from them. Having said this, I still grade them a good service.

8/19/14

This site is not that bad. I was really scared by all the reviews written about the wrong dresses being sent and customer services being a total pain. But the prices and the range of selection was so good I decided to try out something cheap the first time figuring that I'd just ask for a payback as soon as something went wrong.

8/19/14

The dress arrived very promptly. I would recommend going a size bigger than your usual pant waist. Where the dresses are made, are made a size smaller. I did receive complements and everyone loved the dress. Great material. The dress does come in a small box. They do it for shipping cost. I just had it steamed and it looked amazing!

8/19/14

ordered my 2 flowergirl dresses here and then just two weeks later I read reviews on this website about them. I was horrified and so upset that I did not read the reviews before I had purchased. Well, they just came in, and I am absolutely amazed! First,the dresses came perfectly wrapped and exactly what I had ordered. They were much higher quality than I had expected coming from China and the colors match my wedding colors perfectly! Thank you so much for making my flowergirls beautiful and offering such a great price on dresses.

8/19/14

I bought a pair of wedge sandals here and wearing comfortable.The most important is that I like the feeling of the style and color.So fresh!

8/19/14

Well I don't go on reviews to be honest, I'd like to give a chance and experience myself!! I had an amazing experience with them,I ordered 3 floral dresses and they did arrive on time!! I don't think I've anything to complain about this site but just a compliment!!

8/19/14

The prices are excellent and the shipping costs are very reasonable. There are always new products and options to choose from. I ordered two sweaters from tbdress, and they looked exactly how the website had them pictured. One of the sweaters fit perfectly, but the other one did not. Even though the pictures on the website looked exactly like the real thing, the sizing was way off. The sweater ended up being way too tight and a lot shorter than what the description said; it was almost like a midriff sweater. I still recommend tbdress simply because it's a great place to find cool clothes you may not find anywhere else. Even though the shipping took a while and the sizing was off on one sweater, I would still buy from tbdress again.

8/19/14

So nice flat sandals and I choose a pink one pair of sandals with not much money.The shipping time was too long.Fortunately,I was well-content with my sandals.

8/19/14

Beautiful dress and it fits me very well and was surprised to see how wonderful the quality of the fabric and tailoring of this dress were in this price.It exceeded my expectations more.

8/19/14

Great shopping site! the price is quite cheap there, i am satisfied with my heels. only the shipping i waited for around 20 days.

8/19/14

Good job tbdress!!! just received my dress, very comfortable material, the same as the photo on their website!! will order from you guys again.

8/18/14

I would without a shadow of doubt recommend this site to any future brides or bridesmaids! My dress was oeder from here, everything is fine!!!

Cant wait for my wedding now.

8/18/14

I do like them especially considering I was anxious about ordering. The delivery took about two weeks which I am very pleased with! When I did email to ask about tracking issues it was sorted asap which helped me feel more at ease. Wasn't expecting them to be the material that they are but I will definetly be using this site again.

8/18/14

Das Kleid ist genau das, was ich suche, sehr angenehmes Material mit hoher Qualität, liebe es !!! Danke tbdress.

8/18/14

Living in Australia, it is not easy to find a night gown for less than $400. I thought Tbdress had nice dresses. Although I read a lot of bad reviews about it, I was willing to risk it. The dress came out just fine. And it was the color and the size I ordered. I had not checked measurements though. So it was very long. I am getting it tailored now. I think overall, I am satisfied. The dress looks nice and unique. And it is less expensive than anything in the market here. I got the dress approximately 20 days after I ordered it.

8/18/14

I purchased a flower girl dress for my daughter to wear at my upcoming wedding and it is absolutely lovely. It is constructed beautifully and the quality is outstanding. My daughter loves it so much, she wants to wear it everyday

8/18/14

Thank you, just received my dress looks exactly as the picture and good sizing as well. The dress is great quality and the net material is nice and soft.

8/18/14

I went to tbdress.com have a look for a bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding and instantly found it. The service was amazing so helpful, kind, caring, honest and nothing is too much trouble. the customer service girl who served me lovely.. I will go out of my way to ensure my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses are bought from them for my wedding Oct 2014. Reasonably priced dresses, beautiful quality what more can I say but perfect and amazing.

8/18/14

it is the exact same as the picture (upon receiving, it could use some ironing) the quality of the fabric is not as stiff as expected and overall very good a little short (aka dont lean over when wearing) the waist could use some cinching though would definitely recommend to a friend and i look forward to shopping here in the future

8/18/14

Beautiful dress, can't wait to wear it for my reception. I ordered this nervously, wasn't sure if it would look quality, but it looks fabulous. It also came incredibly quickly. I will need to get it taken in a bit, ordered a size 4 which I thought would be tight, but it seems to run a little bigger than I thought. Well made, beautiful fabric, I will definitely be purchasing more items from here. Very satisfied.

The Pros:
The material feels nice, and the skirt falls very nicely.
The shade of red is nice.
The customer service is very helpful.
The shipping is a bit slow!

8/18/14

Place an order just now.. very unique style as well as the color. the customer service girl is friendly reply my email quality!! can't wait to see it!!! will come to write a review again when i received my dress.

8/18/14

I emailed the company several questions and they got back to me within 24 hours with easy to understand and nice messages (even when they couldn't change one thing I wanted), and the dress arrived on time and in great shape, beautifully and accurately tailored. The material was excellent and everyone in my family was impressed with its quality and workmanship. I have already recommended this company to friends. Perhaps some people who have written reviews are not pleased with what they ordered because they did not understand how to navigate the website. You have to read everything very carefully. It took me a while, but it was well worth it, and I am about to order another dress! P.S. There is someone to chat with.

8/18/14

The dress is great! It fits well, is a good length and the quality is great. The only minor issue I have with it is that the sleeves tend to ride up at the shoulder, which covers where the holes are supposed to be (where the shoulder shows) so I have to pull the sleeves down every so often so that my shoulders show. Besides that, there is nothing wrong with it at all. I LOVE this dress!

8/18/14

The delivery of the dress was a bit slow cause I had costume measurements and I got the dress about 1 month. Price was amazing and quality of dress was beautiful I will order again from this site thank you

8/18/14

This dress is gorgeous!! I ordered 3 for my bridesmaids and they each turned out amazing. The colour was dead on and everything was of exceptional quality,All 3 dresses need the straps adjusted minimally, but we chose from the size list. I was also pleasantly shocked to pick my box from TBdress!

8/18/14

My daughter is getting married in Oct. so I thought I'd give tbdress.com a try; I’ve read some good and some bad reviews. I got my dress today and I’m so excited and more than pleased with it. The dress is excellent quality and better than my expectations! The color is beautiful and it fits according to their size chart. My friend's daughter is getting married in December and my son next April; I will definitely be getting my dresses from tbdress.com! I used PayPal without any problems and it was delivered on time!

The Best Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber