US Government's NSF

TBdress reviews

72%
Tel: +86-29-82016886
sns@tbdress.com
Wow! Free Shipping over $139 !!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vegar1

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 152 reviews)

debbies31

Received my wedding dress today and fell in love it. (in 91 reviews)

mikes155

My girlfriend loves this site, she's on it everyday and I have to admit myself that it has some pretty cool dresses. (in 229 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jessicam102
4/27/15

My friend recommended this site to me and I made my first order back then. It was delivered and since then I have been shopping here. I can’t believe how much I get for a little money. I am just a 100% satisfied costumer.

amandam70
4/27/15

The dress ordered on 26th finally arrived and is so comfortable; the material is soft and durable. It is also easy to wash and maintain. I surely got what I paid for.

ashleyc56
4/27/15

I received many compliments from the blazer I bought here and I want to thank this store for the amazing service. The blazer matches most of my office wear.

jenniferj51
4/27/15

I was looking for a blouse for a costume party. Now that the party was in the summer season, I wanted something with a soft and light material. I explained this to the customer service and they gave me some products to choose from. I settled on one and ordered it. It didn’t take long to arrive. On trying, I was happy with how well it goes with the theme and it fits really great. It passed all the requirements.

stephanied25
4/27/15

After requesting some money from dad, we browsed with my sister to find a pair of dresses. She is in fact my twin sister. The dresses came and fitted like gloves. We just love looking like copycats.

nicolej17
4/27/15

I will be shopping again from this site soon because when I bought a dress it came like magic. It was fast, well designed and perfect fitting.

brittanya6
4/27/15

After the delivery of the casual jean pants, I can’t stop looking at this site from time to time. They gave me a lifetime experience. I am pretty sure my mum’s credit card will go dry shopping here.

heatherr32
4/27/15

We ordered polo shirts and received great quality shirts at a reasonable price. Tbdress even accommodated slight changes to the embroidery. Employees love the new polo shirts.

elizabethj33
4/27/15

The product is better than I expected and the customer service was what I like my employees to mirror! Very nicely done. In this age of tech it sure is nice to have your level of customer service available.

meganr12
4/27/15

They made my experience shopping with them amazing! Would definitely go back to order more customized shirts! I always have a good experience with customer service. T-shirts were great and received in a timely fashion.

melissaj23
4/27/15

You can never find a better company! Their product quality is fantastic! Their cost and sales are phenomenal, and their customer service can not be beaten!

sarahd67
4/27/15

My birthday was fast approaching and I had no dress for the small party I was organizing. I was turning 18 so being sexy was a trend. After searching on Google, I chose this site because of the price it offered. The dress came as described. I rocked in my birthday. I am so happy! Thanks

amberb30
4/27/15

I ordered the dress to wear to work on my casual dress down. I order a medium size, however they sent me a large. I did call customer service to make them aware of the error. They were amazing! They immediately sent me a medium size shirts and I have received so many compliments. I was to return the bigger dress but one of my friends chose to buy it from me so I paid it on the site.

laurenj16
4/27/15

Three dresses ordered. Everything was great. The items were exactly as described. The items were decently priced. The shipping was fast. I will shop from tbdress again.

daniellej5
4/27/15

My friends and I were hosting an out of town party for 3 of our friends who are getting married within weeks from now. We wanted lots of goodies but without spending a ton of money, we wanted more money for our trip. The dresses we got here saved a tone of cash first of all. they were great.

tiffanyn7
4/27/15

Not only do the products exceed my expectations in terms of quality, they are perfectly packaged, so that they arrive without being damaged. I am happy and contented I must say,

kimberlyj7
4/27/15

This website was a great find it had the products that I was looking for. The pricing compared to other places was very competitive and fair. I will be using this site for my fashion needs.

angb2
4/27/15

BEWARE BEWARE, they write their own good reviews so people won't see the REAL REVIEWS!!!DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! !!THEY TOOK MY MONEY IMMEDIATE AND 16 DAYS LATER THEY HAVEN'T EVEN SHIPPED MY ORDER YET!!!THEY GIVE ME EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE!!! VERY DISGUSTED CUSTOMER!!

cindyf19
4/25/15

This company will take your money and claim TBDress has shipped your item but refuse to give a tracking number. Very bad experience. I regret ordering from them. Doubt I'll see my money again. No merchandise, no refund, no cancelation.

hannau
4/25/15

I just received my dress, and I must say that I am truly devastated. My dress looks nothing like it does in the picture, The stitches have holes and are loose. The material of the dress is not the same one as we saw online. The form of the dress is not the same. Everything about it is not the same. The material of the dress was disgusting. It was not even the satin chiffon it was supposed to be! It was true horror in my eyes. I paid more than $200 for a disaster!
I have been waiting for the dress for more than a month, and even though I paid EXTRA for a customized fit, it was the original dress without customization. This is unacceptable. If a company like theirs wishes to have successful products, they must abide by their words. Here is a part of their email that they sent on April 7th, 2015.
"Please be aware that the item is custom made, so we need time to make it before shipment. Later, when it passes the quality inspection, we will ship it to you immediately."
-Kara
Customer Service Department
However, we see no evidence of customization or quality. TBDress has no reliability or credibility. We went to various professional tailors, and all of them, after only one look, said it is impossible to fix it. After giving TBDress this information and asking for our money back, they said that we should go to a local tailor to get it fixed. They obviously do not read our emails.
As a response on my request to return the dress back and get the full refund according to return policy of this website, I got the following:
"Sorry that maybe you did not realized that we are not the dress reseller; we are the dress manufacturer. We made the dress just as the website pictures. It is really a hard work to produce dresses just as one picture. We have tried our best to get this dress done".

DO NOT BUY FROM TBDRESS. THEY WILL JUST STEAL YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU GARBAGE. IT IS A SCAM.

Tip for consumers: DONT EVEN OPEN THE WEBSITE

razylm
4/22/15

I've had one of the best experiences when dealing with the folks at tbdress.com, they were very helpful when I had questions, and made sure that I ended up with the best wedding dress and ring.

quibzl
4/22/15

I was a little nervous about ordering from a company I found online , but after doing some research and talking to the Reps at the site, I decided to place my order for a loose maxi dress. I am extremely happy with the quality and Value I receive from tbdress and would recommend their company to anyone!

crissym
4/22/15

Delivered within ten days. It was very simple and ordering. The shoe has great design quality.. It has a simple but lovely design. The fact that it has an opening on the toes makes it fit for hot times. I enjoy it a lot.

angelict
4/22/15

I navigated through tbdress, in search of latest designs, after I was introduced to the site by a friend. The site offered a great discount on their stuff. It was hard to believe them but the fact that my friend had her order delivered, I ordered.It was simply conveyed to me and I loved it.

aquillal
4/22/15

Five stars for the site. Tbdress is true and serving customers with love. Proud of the service I got.

feliea
4/22/15

Last week when I received this outwear from the site, I was overwhelmed. It was just a week before when I placed the order. I strongly recommend the site to all.

conclasurek
4/22/15

I was worried that the material was going to be too thin but it wasn't. Perfect for the summer weather. Blue and peach is simply gorgeous. Fit as expected. Come on warm weather, I'm ready to have it on!

kathleenm36
4/22/15

I just love this dress. It fits perfectly and is so attractive. I will wear it a lot during spring and summer. This is the first TBdress dress i have purchased and I now know I can get a great fitting dress online without first trying it on .

dinaa3
4/22/15

The hair wig is light weight and very good quality and looks great on me. The color is so nice and just like the picture. When I wear it with my earrings, it looks stylish.

lillym7
4/22/15

The jacket is so cute on a 4 yr old girl but the buttons are difficult to manage for a child. Many compliments on appearance. Thanks Tbdress

melissas59
4/22/15

I received the bag quickly and in great condition. The bag has nice leather material and enough compatments for my daily needs..

stephaniet26
4/22/15

The heel was what I was looking for. Nice shape, fully closed is a little difficult to use on hot days. Definitely great for its price.

heloisar
4/22/15

My 3 year old daughter loves the jacket! There are many details that add style to it, like the ruffles and the bow belt (which isn't something you tie - it's permanently tied with a button behind it) I think that it's fabulous, too!

eilleenm
4/22/15

Bought a party outfit which is great, I love it!
#Comments

fast delivery
great quality
Helpful customer service (A bit slow response time though)

lillyroseb
4/22/15

thank you for delivering my order so quickly and efficiently. I am very pleased with my outfit and the fit is perfect. The quality is very good. I have no complaints at all and will use you and recommend you to others in the future.

katel75
4/22/15

We have been buying dresses and blouses from tbdress for years. The price and service has been excellent. Whenever we have a problem they fix it promptly.

betternm
4/22/15

I love TBDress, I have placed several orders and I am still pleased with the quality, shipping speed and price.

maggiet5
4/22/15

This has to be one of the BEST sources I've ever used. You can't go wrong dealing with them!
I am happy I found this place.

purdeepk
4/22/15

Lovely products online.However,after contacting tbdress twice order status still showing as preparing!!Are you having a laugh I could have travelled there and back to get my order!!Still awaiting on my product,will keep updated on quality.

tinat16
4/21/15

I was waiting for my dress to be delivered to me. I was so impatient at the day of my purchase which is pretty obvious for any online shopper. When I finally received it, I realized that it didn't even take long, unlike in other sites. I was so impressed especially with the fact that the dress was of high quality and exactly my size.

faridahk
4/21/15

I am the luckiest customer to this store. Just recently, I purchased a very beautiful dress. I must say the services I received especially at the customer service part was very pleasing. I understood every step of the transaction and felt very assured of the safety of my order and also the reliability of the store. I received my dress and would love to shop here again.

violetc3
4/21/15

I would always recommend this site to any shopper who wants to enjoy the better part of shopping online. This store has proven very reliable especially the way they package their deliveries. They are always punctual in their delivery and also very straight and direct. Good job and thumbs up to them. I received my dress and I love it.

tracieh5
4/21/15

I finally settled for the purple dress although everything on tbdress was simply adorable. I love the quality, collection and prices. The vast collection blew me out. I tend to fall for every single clothe here. I never knew it was possible to get dresses online because most sites I am familiar with have wedding apparel. But I learned it after my order was delivered.

kaceyl1
4/21/15

Having a big body did not mean I was left out from looking smart. The cold season was my chance because heavy clothes hide my chubby body. Since I got tbdress.com, I have had great plus size selections. I was exceptionally happy to see vast collection of coats. The Cute Loose Pure Color Wool Stand Collar Outwear seemed to fit me and that is the reason I ordered it. I have it with me and love it.

deborahl19
4/21/15

I ordered two dresses for my mother. It fits her well, although during the order I had estimated her size. She looks contended with it and I have found her many times on the dress.
One thing I noticed the site is good at is handling customers.

anitaw8
4/21/15

I ordered a dress on the 12 feb-15 and have still not received it on the 18 April.
They keep coming up with the most ridiculous excuses and I still have no dress.
I have now asked them to cancel my order and give me a refund, but that is not possible because they claim to be making this dress especially for me even though it is a standard size 10.
Would not reccommend this site to anyone.

melf13
4/20/15

I was about to put in an order last night...but it seemed a little "funny" to me that all of their items hade 5 stars. So...I decided to look at the reviews....and now I see all the complaints. Even more disturbing is how 5 people in a row posted the EXACT same comments about a wedding dress. I see the scam thanks but no thanks!

lillyf
4/20/15

It is perfectly designed and was delivered in a fine condition. It is very beautiful, warm and attractive. I did receive it delivered on time. Sure to order more in future. thanks

alexandrab20
4/20/15

The number of compliments I get from the jacket are uncountable. It is a cold shield delivered cheaply to me by tbdress.com. I am confident about shopping from them and will definitely go for more in their site. I appreciate the lovely and caring customer service.

leciaj
4/20/15

The most important thing about ordering this dress from tbdress is the fact that it was well designed. It met all the standards that would have called for a higher price than the site asked. My evening party went well.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just ordered a few dresses from this website and was told it would take 15-20 days before I received my order. It took apparently 10 days before my order was processed, and it's been 12 days since it was shipped, and still nothing about whether or not it has even arrived in my country yet. I'm from Canada, does anyone know how long before I should actually expect to receive it?
12/17/14
jf45
A: Please insist that she cancel the order and get a dress someplace else. They are not a honorable company, and I had to get my credit card company involved to get my refund. The quality of the dresses and the workmanship are inferior as well. I hope more people read this site so that nobody else will have to go through any of this.
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Why do you not take returns on your mdse . When you are asked for an address to return items that don't fit, you ask all kinds of questions such as the order number. I sent that back asking again for an address. You reply with another question. Do you not stand behind your orders or do you scam people out of their money. You beat me out of $104.00. Jane Jones
2/20/15
cindyf19
A: They respond by telling you to be patient or that your item was shipped through DHL and of course they don't give you a trscking number. All lies.
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

52 Coupons for TBdress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TBdress to save!
Go to TBdress
TBdress

61 Photos for TBdress

From the business
TBdress?
Click here to post a review