US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ericb47

Not only the dress TBDRESS provided a humbling customer service and a perfect customer experience. (in 108 reviews)

fatimae

I have a good online shopping experience with tbdress, I bought my wedding dress from there and it's a custom made. (in 58 reviews)

mikes155

My girlfriend loves this site, she's on it everyday and I have to admit myself that it has some pretty cool dresses. (in 147 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

baitenq
10/23/14

Shipping took a very long time but I was very pleased with the product. After I ordered it I had read a bunch of negative reviews so I was a little worried and contemplated cancelling the order. I decided to see for myself and I am happy I didn't cancel. The sweatshirt was exactly as pictured and described (definitely runs a little small so I am glad I went a size up) very good quality. May order in another color.

caralineb
10/23/14

I placed an order on the 11th October, I have not yet received my item!!! I have sent e-mails as the live chat is not live!!!!!!! I have had the tracking number but when I click the link all I get is a blank page, therefore this is a route not available and has been created by tbdress for no other purpose than to waste the customer's time.
If and when I get my item, I will post another review on the quality of the item but one thing for sure, I will not use this site again

Tip for consumers: Stay away

monical26
10/23/14

tbdres is the second place I went shopping for my niece. They really have some unbelievable deals and my niece liked the styles I picked out. My only skepticism is the quality of the fabric. I think it may be a bit like Zara in the sense that you can find lovely looking trendy tops but they only last for one season before they fall apart. But I guess that is the price you pay for a deal.

liayehk
10/22/14

I like shopping on this website, they have a good customer service and fast delivery, the quality of the pants I bought this time is great,I am pleased with it. Thanks tbdress! I will come to your site for more items.

reevesf
10/22/14

Write your review to help others learn about this online businessMy brother got me a few items from here and not only do I love the quality but now that I have discovered the website and see the selection and prices, I will definitely be ordering from here again! I will definitely be ordering from here again and will tell my friends, what a great deal! thanks!

careyl7
10/22/14

You have so many clothes to choose from and it feels endless! Plus there are a lot of good prices, its not to expensive for some people so they cab get clothes for the kids and I am sure they will enjoy picking out their own clothes they wanna buy and stuff like that, and they have a lot of cute outfits that will fit the style they would like so you don't have to worry about anything like that

tamikaj1
10/22/14

I have to say my experience with TBdress have been horrible. I tried to cancel my order but instead they shipped the dress out anyway. The dress looks nothing like the picture on the website and the material is horrible. When I contacted customer service and provided them with the picture they informed me that they don't see anything wrong with the dress and they hope I can keep it. NO NO NO I want a refund. It's a shame they are allowed to even sell products that this. The only reason why I gave them one (1) star is because that's the only way I could leave a Review. I WARN YOU please don't order from this website. Now I'm out of my money and have a horrible dress.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this site

kilameb
10/22/14

I got the jacket delivered on Tuesday this week. I have checked it and the quality is great; not toyed with at all. It is amazing and fits me well. The price was also reasonable. I am very pleased and willing to shop here again in future.

eunicea1
10/22/14

I love this dress so much!! the price is amazing and it's so beautiful !! You will love it !

sarahl74
10/21/14

My items took almost a month to reach me and when it did it didn't look like the item I purchased. It fits very poorly and looks so cheap. Their site is filled with cheap Chinease knock offs. There customer service stinks and it costs as much as the item to ship back to China. Stay clear these people are crooks.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT purchase from TB Dress

gwens4
10/21/14

I placed an order with this company and it took my one item 3 weeks to arrive. Upon arrival the item, a jacket was so badly stitched there is no way I can ever wear it. I have been trying to get instructions on returning the item and a refund since then with no luck. Customer service just keeps telling me to try and give it to someone in my family and there is nothing wrong with the jacket even though I sent them pictures. This company is selling rejects.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

donnar37
10/20/14

I finally got my order in the mail and they were horribly made and way to small to even get over my head. SOOOOOOO CHEAP!
They do not respond to email and on line chat refused to give mailing address to return. They require photos showing they don't fit. Costs a fortune to send back to China and they took over a month to get here. Horrible company. Don't be fooled by the low prices and pretty pictures, they are not what you'll get in the mail.

Tip for consumers: DONT BE FOOLED. looks good on website and is super cheap when you finally receive in mail. No way to return.

burlinc
10/20/14

It's much more better than the reviewer said especially the design. Maybe i will buy again.

amandab45
10/19/14

My friend had purchased a evening dress here. i also revieved my dress yesterday. i LOVE the diamonds so much. You can also buy here if you want to buy a evening dress!

deesw
10/18/14

On Oct 10/2/2014 I purchased a coat from Tbdress online and have not received it yet. They finally gave me a tracking # after I emailed them a couple of times. Unfortunately the tracking # does nothing because it only tells me that my package is being sorted( whatever that means) it does not tell me where it is. So i am not out of patience, so I decide to check the BBB(Better Business Bureau) to see if they are legit. As you know the BBB gives you scores on how well you run your business and the scoring is from A to F, well the Tbdress company's score is a big fat F. They have scammed so many people out of their money and as far as delivered merchandise, you either receive it a month later and its bad quality, or you won't receive it at all.

Tip for consumers: Do Not Order From Tbdress its a SCAM

mb80
10/17/14

I ordered 2 jackets and the quality was horrible, the materials is very cheap and finishing was below any standard. I am trying to upload pictures but it is not working. Please do not spend your money on this website!

Tip for consumers: The quality is very bad, I regret buy anything from them!

blarec
10/16/14

Excellent product, reliable company and I was super pleased with the speed of delivery.The quality is outstanding, the item is exactly as it is described and Im so happy I have recommended this site to many of my friends.

lisab108
10/15/14

Uh Oh. I just ordered my Halloween costume, and am worried about whether I will get it in time, AND whether it will be too small (there was only "one size"). After seeing some of the reviews others have posted, I am skeptical about my chances of receiving the item I ordered and being able to wear it on October 31. It is only for one day, as it is a costume, so "quality" is not as big an issue as SIZE and FIT and TIMELY DELIVERY. It was bad enough that they tried to trick me into $18 for upgraded shipping, which could not be removed from the order. Instead, I had to empty my "cart" and start over. Transaction ID: 0JB304433T7905814

bonnies37
10/15/14

Pretty nice dress! I bought a party dress by their own design, which looks as beautiful as it on the page, and size is ok. I feel very good about their site design, it makes dress unique. Thus I give it 5 star!

does3
10/13/14

I placed an order with TB Dress from the United Kingdom Thursday 9th October. The jacket wasn't my size but I decided to try it just in case. I then found my correct size on another site and tried to cancel my order within 12 hours but this company are very clever because first of all I tried the online live chat to cancel but there was no response so I then sent an email and I didn't get a response for another 12 hours which meant I would lose half my money as I'd gone over the time allowed for a refund. The customer service person who answered my email would not answer my complaint which was; had someone responded in time I would have been entitled to a full refund - she kept evading the subject so I now have no choice but to accept the order and I am very angry about it. This is not providing a good customer service at all

ablen
10/11/14

I am so thrilled with this dress! It is exactly how it looks like in the picture and fits perfectly. The staff are so helpful too, as initially I had given them the wrong measurements but they were more than happy to correct them for me. Totally worth it! Thanks TBdress :)

laurenw16
10/11/14

I wish I had looked up reviews for this website before I placed my order on September 25th..... I sent them a message on Oct. 8th asking why my order hadn't even been shipped yet and got a vague reply that it would ship soon. Today, two days later, I sent a message saying I wanted to cancel since I STILL hadn't received my tracking number and the order still said it was processing (still does). I even filed a dispute that somehow hasn't registered on the website, even though I can't write another one (surprise surprise). And later today I got a message saying my order passed the quality inspection and would be shipped shortly. I messaged them back less than 15 minutes after reading this saying I still wanted to cancel my order and get a refund and again, surprise surprise!! they haven't messaged my back. ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!!!!! Awful customer service. Save yourself the trouble of dealing with this POS company that is more than happy to steal your money and not do anything that they promise.

christinab19
10/10/14

Of course!Certainly I have fallen in love with tbdress. Since the first time I paid visit to this website, it has turned out to be a quite nice experience with them. Products are no doubt of extraordinary quality and this site keeps bringing me back over here! Too much amazing!! :)

janiferb1
10/10/14

Gorgeous dress,well made and fantastic quality material.I was very impressed with the quality of the dress.Shipping was also really fast-i got it just a few days after i have ordered it.Very happy overall.

vivianc22
10/10/14

tbdress.com is one of my favorite online shopping site. I used to shop from them time to time. Actually I love shopping from them for various reasons. First of all, they have an enriched collection of different dress of very good quality. Secondly, they always maintain accurate measurement. And thirdly they never miss shipment and the price is also moderate. Last time I bought an evening dress for me, that was pretty cool. I'm highly satisfied with their service. So I always recommend here to my friends and families.

karenp34
10/9/14

I ordered my wedding dress from this company and the service was wonderful. I with the help of a live chat operator made three orders of the same wedding dress and my card was charged three times. I received two refunds within three days and my order was shipped and received. I love my dress......I ordered my wedding shoes on September 21,2014 (order number 948026 and was charged $104.56.) I finally was able to check my account and it says my order is shipped but no tracking number. My wedding is in 3 weeks and I have sent numerous emails with all contact info and have yet to hear back from anyone. I can even live chat like I have done in the past.

Tip for consumers: Could not remove the one star please disregard.

jaynel
10/9/14

I also placed an order and never received an email conformation? I checked my order on the website and it said it was shipped, I never received ANYTHING!! And get not get thru to company via telephone due to international phone #

juliew33
10/8/14

I ordered two items the cardigan with fur on the collar which looked long and beautiful on the model, in reality it is cheap and comes half way up my back does not bear any resemblance to the photo. I also ordered the black swing cape again it would fit a 9 year old and the button holes are too small for the buttons. I thought it was too good to be true and it was. Do not order from this site it is just a rip off.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT!

kristens14
10/8/14

Ordered a coat, paid with Paypal, never received item. I have sent this company several items on their website with no response. I have now opened a dispute with Paypal to get my money back. The poor grammar and misspelled words on their website should have been my clue!! STAY AWAY from this "company"

sherryv1
10/7/14

I too am concerned if this is a scam of a company. I placed an order on Sept 19 and have yet to receive delivery confirmation. I've never had any problems when ordering online. In hindsight, I should have done googled this company before ordering. I have emailed them with this issue but to no avail. Now I am concerned that they have acct. info. All of the reviews that I am reading are extremely low.

karend40
10/7/14

Buyer beware!! If you are not happy with your custom made dress for any reason this company will not respond. I never expected a full refund but at least some compensation for a poorly designed and crafted dress. The customer service department dragged their feet with ridiculous questions that never applied to my reason for return. I returned the dress, to China, at my expense, and never heard from them. Further emails were responded with some secret squirrel comment that I hadn't received "their" permission to return the dress. It's funny how customer satisfaction requires their permission....not YOURS. Be careful, the website looks inticeing, but your dress is being made overseas, and in my opinion, quality suffered.

Tip for consumers: Really LOOK at the website, not just the dresses, don't make the same costly mistake I did!!!

mm100
10/6/14

OK after reading these reviews I'm worried about my order! I placed an order at the end of September hoping it gets here before Halloween as it's part of my costume. I still do not have confirmation of shipping. Has anyone confirmed this is a scam? Did you get your money back? And what about all the follow-ups I've seen TB Dress post below, did anyone receive compensation?
Thanks!

lesliem29
10/6/14

I ordered a red laced dress from this website since July 21st, 2014, I ordered it for my cousins wedding for August 31st. I have not received anything till this day. As soon as I clicked purchase on the website they automatically took 186 dollars out of my account. I had to end up buying another dress because their website turned out to be a scam. Please do not be fooled like I was..

lucyy1
10/4/14

Right, so I ordered a few items for £52, paid for via Paypal 2 weeks ago - having read these reviews, can I actually expect my order to arrive?? If they do arrive will they fit me (size 10) or my 9 year old??!

mayar6
10/2/14

I made an order, was not checking review before making the order(( They even don't bother to send confirmation email, no order number, no any trace of my order. The only thing I have, my pay pall recite. So, guys, don't take a chance to use this site again! And now, i even can not open the site, browser said it does not exists.
What a waist!!!!

Tip for consumers: Fraud! scam!

iras17
10/1/14

The dress is so beautiful and elegant. This fashionable one shoulder neckline dress has designed with a hemline of floor length. It has an embellishment of sequins and beading on the top. It gives me a stylish and chic look. It is fully lined and has a built in bra´╝îwhich is comfortable. This dress is specially designed with a natural waist and a concealed zipper on the back.TANK YOU TBDRESS.

kellyl40
10/1/14

Well....after weeks of uncertainty..got my dress..it is beautiful but a Lil smaller than it should be...if ordering from here..be careful with sizing....I too was weary about ever receiving but did...maybe if I lose 10 pounds I can wear it. Lol

graceb26
10/1/14

Very nice fabric and great quality! I ordered this dress in Ivory and custom made. It fits perfect and I love it.Thank you so much tbdress! I'll be buying from you again in the future.

linal10
9/30/14

Hi everybody,

I think that ericdress website and tbdress website are the SAME COMPANY = SCAM!!!

See by yourself: all the presentation of the websites is the same,"both" company in Beijing, same items, the same name of the company ("dress") ....

Even if several items seems to be beautiful, don't buy them if you don't want to know a nightmare...

kimm64
9/30/14

i ordered three items a month ago and haven't received a single one... everytime i try to email the company website it come back... i am very sad that people still take people's money and not follow through with what they are being paid to...

breed4
9/28/14

No dress, no response! Massive waste of money!! Website now saying my order number doesn't exist and my password invalid. No return email after many sent emails. Scam!!!

Tip for consumers: Never use this site!!!!

kayb19
9/28/14

Do NOT PURCHSE anything from this scam of a site. Biggest problem I've ever gotten myself into its been nothing bit a headache they took my money and i never got my item after waging 4 weeks for it I cancelled my order and all of a sudden they were ready to ship out my item. And they called me constantly bothering me telling me to pay them again. Waste of time. I wouldn't even give it one star but I had to to post this.

jaqckiej
9/28/14

TBDRESS IS A SCAM!!! DON'T BUY IN THIS WEBSITE. JUST RECEIVED A DRESS I BOUGHT FROM THEM, REGARDING DELIVERY IT TOOK 40 DAYS MORE THAN PROMISED. REGARDING QUALITY, THE DRESS I RECEIVED HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PICTURE AND THE SIZE WAS WRONG....USELESS!!! WHEN I REQUESTED A RETURN/REFUND, THEY REPLIED THAT I NEEDED TO PAY FOR SHIPMENT AND CUSTOMS TO CHINA.... IMAGINE THAT!!!!

katharinem1
9/28/14

Internet rip off. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!! Fake 5 star reviews being written!!! The size will be wrong, won't fit you, and they WILL NOT REFUND. Your purchase !!!! Stay away!!! Buyer beware!!!!!!! Nothing but a bunch if crooked Chinks!!!

Tip for consumers: Beware!!!! False Internet site!!!

deeannp
9/28/14

I ordered a dress for my daughter. The dress in the picture was cute and well made. However, the dress we received was not at all like the picture. The skirt instead of sequins has white glitter glue dots all over it. I have attached pictures. Do not have enough time to order another or money to get one. I will never order from this site again. Picture in red is what we got, and the picture in pink is what they advertised.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from here!!!!!

felinab
9/28/14

i give a wedding dress to girlfriends as a wedding gift, wedding day, she is really beautiful, I sincerely wish her happiness, I am also very grateful to TBdress designed such a beautiful wedding dress.

sharwal
9/26/14

I have ordered 4 dresses from this site and it never disappoints. The quality of the fabric and the finishing are beyond excellent. I have worn it several times and each time I get many compliments. Than you tbdress.com!

avivab1
9/24/14

I often browse facebook, often see tbdress published a lot of beautiful wedding gown, but especially in love the A-Line One-Shoulder Sequins Hollow Out Prom Dress one, immediately bought her, I ordered a custom size, the amount of time a little long, but I can understand, the seller is very intimate, customized don't accept money, is really a big love

kristens13
9/24/14

SO MANY things wrong with this site! I ordered a winter coat on this site but not know my coat would be coming from China so it took about 3 weeks to receive in the mail. I was a little worried because I got absolutely no confirmation email after I made the order. The website led me to a BLANK page when I tried to track my order. Customer service was slow and I received no response when I emailed them the FIRST time. Once I finally got my coat, I ordered a medium and the arms were at least 10 inches too short and I could barely button it up. Now I am not a big person so clearly the sizing isn't correct. When I contacted the website to find a way to return the coat, they told me because I received the size I ordered, I would not be able to return the coat. Now I am stuck with a $50 coat that I will never be able to wear. I do not recommend this website to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this site!!

karino
9/23/14

I live in the Netherlands, so my english isn't very good ;-) Well.... i did order a coat at TBDress and payed. But "the site" said i did not pay. That it wasn't succesfull. But my bankaccount tells me i did pay! I'm now very scared that i am framed. I've send a email to TBDress, but i have no respons yet. I hope it's not a fake site. I don't think so, but what have gone wrong then? I am scared that i don't get that nice coat and i've lost my money :-( They can react very quickly on this site, but not on my email... I will try to get my money back from the bank.

35 Photos for TBdress