US Government's NSF

TBdress reviews

81%
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
Check the product reviews on our website!!
Buy Now

People interested in TBdress are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vegar1

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 217 reviews)

debbies31

Received my wedding dress today and fell in love it. (in 114 reviews)

catherineb6

In order to get a full refund you must satisfy all the requirements in their refund policy which is clearly explained. (in 753 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cheyennes2
9/2/15

I just won a refund from PayPal for 2 dresses I ordered from this company. After 2 months and no dresses received I finally got my money back. Every time I wrote to ask them about the status of the shipment they would say it was coming. Then they gave me a tracking number that was fake! They are very apologetic every time I complained. They stall and stall hoping that the customer will get frustrated and give up. Thank goodness I used PayPal because I got my money back and lesson learned. Don't order from this company!!

ingrin
9/1/15

I started to get to know TBDRESSES only recently, but my experience with this company has so far been most satisfactory.
My first order was delivered a few days ago. It is item 10617377, a colourful, soft Korean style blouse. It's so amazing, I ordered a second one already! I'll be keeping a close eye on what's available from this site.

krishnad2

great

ankurs2

Excellent

mioaram
9/1/15

rochia comandata de mine este superba o sa mai comand cu incredere

naomib8
9/1/15

I was the happiest bribe that day and i got the OMG look on my husband. i was stunning and gorgoeus.

phaneendrar

awesome..awesome

abhijits3

REALLY NICE SHIRT , GOOD FIT ELEGANT DESIGN

felishau

Easy to use! Received my dress quickly. Will use again

theresaw23
9/1/15

What a nice surprise, to find great options at affordable prices!

marieg22
9/1/15

Got an awesome lite jacket for $15! Can't ask for more.

carolynm31
8/31/15

I am having such a difficult I'm ordering some clothes please help me this is my first time ordering off of line but the clothes are so beautiful

jennyc40
8/31/15

Out of three dress two fit great. Got a large for my women's US size 10-12 size.

aliciat6
8/31/15

I purchased a tote from TBdress and I loved it. I only gave 3 stars because I had to fix the strap when it arrived (it was quicker and less expensive than sending it back) and the shipping took forever!

rebekahs5

Pretty dress, fast shipping

vanessac24
8/31/15

Shipping was very fast, I got the dress in about one week.
Quality of the dress is excellent

ndivhuhom
8/31/15

i love what i have ordered. a yellow 6 pcs women bag and quality. i have learnt to separate the kind of leather too. am ordering again tommorow for 2 colours but the price its increasing everytym i open the site.

fahimehk
8/31/15

I liked the style of the clothes and it is comfortable for me to order my stuff on line.

celiat3
8/31/15

Gorgeous dress for the price! Love the vintage look and fits well! I ordered the Date Red dress size Lg. Fits well on curvy ladies!

satyaw
8/31/15

l like doing online shopping with TBdress everyday see online shopping on TBdress site

nicolev17
8/31/15

The dresses fit great, the sizing chart was right on. The styles are cute.
The fabric is a little thin, but that is to be expected at such low prices.

The shipping takes a while, about a month.

jz11

Huge selection.

andreap41
8/30/15

Hi, I have bought several items from tbdress and the best being my wedding dress and also my daughter in laws wedding dress, both fit perfectly and were up to A++ standard. I have also ordered myself a mother of the bride dress even though I am mother of the groom lol. Can't wait for it to arrive

jenniferk63
8/30/15

Great and quick customer service. I did need to return a couple of things due to sizing but they answered my questions through email very quickly and politely. Lovely quality especially for the prices. Overall I'm pretty happy.

I'm already placing my second order. Some of the items were so great that I want additional colors. I'll be using them a lot in the future.

cristianab
8/30/15

Everything gorgeus! Only one thing.. Too much time awaiting my purchases.

malakehs
8/30/15

I saw ur site and I want order something . This is my first shopping here and I hope I'll be satisfied after receiving them.
Thanks

mariab72

I like this web

temeekaa
8/30/15

It was such a wonderful experience to look through all of the elegant designs that were so nicely priced.

hall232
8/30/15

I was pleased with the quality and the fit. Very good product, fast shipping.

manishag3

Love my sandals

amyb68
8/30/15

First off, I have NEVER ordered internationally on clothing. I was VERY skeptical. I figured at 25.00 plus small shipping, if it didn't ship or work out, then I learned a 30.00 lesson. I ordered the princess neckline dress and WOW WOW WOW! It DID take about 3 weeks to get, so if you are in a rush, this probably isn't for you, HOWEVER, the dress is beautiful, it fits PERFECTLY and I am thrilled!!! I am definitely coming back for more from TBDRESS.

daphnec4
8/30/15

Don't ever try to place any order with TB Dress. I have ordered a mother of bride night dress for my daughter's wedding in early June this year. It is a nightmare when I receive the dress which is out our shape, poor measurement and follow with the worst customer services. The dress does not make to measurement that I provided.The dress is made too small that it can not get through the body and put it on. The customer service is so poor, they just ignore whatever you try to complaint. I have to shopped another dress for the wedding in a very short span of time. The dress is now still sitting in front of a angry mother.

deeman

very beautiful and nice

rebeccaj25
8/30/15

Most of these reviews must be fake, some are the same with different users! Bad knock-off and horrible customer service. See http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/tbdress-california-c554653.html or www.bbb.org. When I received the dress I thought "Ok, so it's not the best knock-off, but I'll just return it." I'd send an email and wait 24 hours to receive a response that did not have anything to do with the email sent. It's like whomever responds copies and pastes a template without reading the email. I discourage anyone from ordering through the site. If you are going to purchase a knock-off (which I occasionally do) order through Ebay.

Tip for consumers: No not use the site

amala9
8/30/15

Ordered 6 dresses, chose them according to their sizing chart and not one dress was correct. More than 10cm difference in measurements. Their reply was sorry keep them and we will give you $10 off your next order. I will never buy from them and I don't recommend anyone to buy their items.

reneeh13
8/29/15

I loved the dress. It fit perfectly and looked exactly like the picture. Thanks!

conniei3
8/29/15

very easy to shop and convenient great products

ifrah
8/29/15

I ordered a bracelet from tbdress. It was so beautiful. And it was delivered to me with very good packing.

krystaly1

Very nice shoes

ngocp

Very good

yaseminz
8/29/15

thanks for best price of clothes

marybethk1
8/29/15

I was so happy with my dress. It was quite unique and very different from what I was seeing in the stores in my area. I was concerned with the shipment coming from overseas. It actually arrived 2 weeks earlier than was originally estimated! It was gorgeous! I ordered one size up from what would normally wear and it fit great. Now that I have received my first shipment, I am ready to place my second order right away!

dania107
8/29/15

Im not a verry big girl and it upsets me that most of the clothes on this web site wont fit but i love the fashion.

alexf45
8/29/15

This site has a great selection of modest, vintage style dresses

andreiaj
8/29/15

I love this dress. It's got a little edge to it so it can be dressed up or down by what you choose to pair with it.

cindyc56

Nice clothes good service

tarad7
8/29/15

I have been looking for a colourful winter coat and found one for a drastically reduced price. Thank you!

shaikm3
8/29/15

Hope the Quality and the material of the stuff purchased meets the expectation !

nimishat

Beautiful dress

cynthiaw21
8/29/15

I was looking online for a elegant yet simple dress for my parents upcoming anniversary. I found this dress and it was everything I was wanted. The style and design will make for a grande entrance. I can't wait to receive it.

102 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just ordered a few dresses from this website and was told it would take 15-20 days before I received my order. It took apparently 10 days before my order was processed, and it's been 12 days since it was shipped, and still nothing about whether or not it has even arrived in my country yet. I'm from Canada, does anyone know how long before I should actually expect to receive it?
12/17/14
Answer
anitaw8
A: You are probably not going to receive the dresses at all. I have waited for almost 3 months and think the whole website is fake and all the good reviews are fake.
4/28/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Why do you not take returns on your mdse . When you are asked for an address to return items that don't fit, you ask all kinds of questions such as the order number. I sent that back asking again for an address. You reply with another question. Do you not stand behind your orders or do you scam people out of their money. You beat me out of $104.00. Jane Jones
2/20/15
Answer
jessicaa38
A: You won't get your money back. They will tell you to sell it locally to recoup. They do not stand behind merchandise that doesn't fit.
5/30/15