US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ericb47

Not only the dress TBDRESS provided a humbling customer service and a perfect customer experience. (in 117 reviews)

debbies31

Received my wedding dress today and fell in love it. (in 63 reviews)

mikes155

My girlfriend loves this site, she's on it everyday and I have to admit myself that it has some pretty cool dresses. (in 157 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rubyj8
11/24/14

My dress is absolutely perfect! I'm 5'8 and it's the perfect length! I'm in school studying law and it's honestly such a sophisticated piece, i love wearing it to school! I get so many compliments, it's nice breathable, stretchy material! Def recommend!! Shipping was pretty fast on my order too

fiorentinel
11/23/14

I received my dress today, it is beautiful and it came so fast. Thank you, Thank you, I really thank you for customer service.

deliab4
11/23/14

TBdress is definitely one of my favourite stores! Their fashion items are always the latest in trend and if you catch their sales, completely worth it! I have got my new dress on last weekend and I saw the price is valuable for this dress. Very great!

connerr
11/23/14

Whenever I need to shop for formals I choose TB Dress and when I want to buy casuals, I visit the same place. I am addicted to TB Dress and therefore a member too, but that doesn't fetch me much benefits

bonh1
11/23/14

TB Dress has amazing women's wear but if you are a man, you don't have much choice here and that is unfair for us who buy the best things for my mom, sisters and girlfriend but hardly get anything for myself!

nevaehd
11/23/14

In my opinion TB Dress is far better than the more known apparel stores that we all know about. But my area does not have COD facility so it becomes difficult for me to get to a decision!

emilya22
11/23/14

I love TB Dress for all the branded bags that I get at almost half the price when the sale is on! I wish these sales actually offered the 85% discount on the best products too!

aval5
11/23/14

TB Dress has given me the freedom to choose designer-wear that I couldn't even imagine before at such great prices! I hope the winter collection is made richer with fashionable scarves collection!

cadencer
11/22/14

I am grateful to my colleague who told me about TB Dress because this place has the type of clothes that I like. I hope they focus on the line of accessories as well so that I can have a one-stop online shop!

monicac15
11/21/14

I wish I had realized the items were coming from China! I ordered a purse on 10/23/14 and received it 11/21/14. They use a shipping company named EMS. Customer Service were never available through Live Chat. I was only able to leave messages. The good thing is that they did reply within 24 hrs. But the problem was is I didn't get any results until I hounded them everyday! No one could tell me any details about the shipment; they only gave the general line about it taking 5 business days. I finally got the purse (oh and it was delivered by the post office) and the thing is cheap! Oh well lesson learned... I suggest using PayPal just in case you want a quick dispute (oh and I don't trust them with my personal credit card info anyway). Good luck.

Tip for consumers: Use PayPal!

chiarae
11/21/14

I am satisfied with the services of this website. Though the shipping time is long and shipping charges could get lower, the service is reliable and the collection is fresh all the time!

enesa2
11/21/14

If you want to buy fashionable clothes at a low budget visit TB Dress instead of falling prey to the hoax discount offers on overrated websites. Yes, TB Dress didn't offer me too many sales but when they did, they were real.

ulyanat
11/21/14

They will not send me swatches for my dresses. I need to see what color the dresses will be for sure because it is for my wedding and I need to have a specific color. They only email me back with an automatic message. I really don't like this, and don't think I will order by dresses form them.

auroraa1
11/21/14

I ordered a dress Monday night and it was at my door Wednesday afternoon. Very fast delivery especially good considering that postage is free. My dress looked exactly like the picture. Will definitely be shopping there again!!

mandys7
11/21/14

I love my one-shoulder sexy dress because it fits perfectly and it is pretty. The prom dress is a little simple but so elegant for me. I will recommend this website to my friends!

aurorad
11/21/14

really a good shop! i bought many items and all are good conditions and fast shipping!

gloriam11
11/21/14

I orderd a dress one week ago and now I have it with me at home so it is a very fast delivery service and the quality of the stuff that I orderd are very good and it looks very nice.

andreal26
11/20/14

I adore TBdress as it is very popular for its prompt shipping. My hoodie arrived exactly in the mentioned date as mentioned when I placed the order. I felt extremely pleased and I placed the order for many other attire.

darleneb12
11/20/14

J'ai commandée pour certains dates importante des robes faites sur mesure et je ne l'est pas regretté. Les modèles et le matériel utilisé sont de qualités. Quan à l'équipe qui a gérer ma commande rien à redire sur leur efficacit: j'ai été livrer avant le délai prévu. Je le conseille vivement.

janeth27
11/20/14

I bought a Sexy Sheath Strapless Short Prom Dress because it is a dress that combines a very nice elegant color and accessorizing to get a fantastic effect full of eroticism and optimism.

clairp5
11/20/14

I ordered a gown in dark brown, custom measurements for a Blacktie Fall Ball. I received a red gown with the wrong measurements. I would have worn the red dress, but the measurements were so far off, It wouldn't zip. I had to run out and buy a gown last minute. Not a fall color. I tried to resolve with TBdress. I sent many pictures. They finally agreed that there was a problem. The only solution they could offer was for me to return the dress, but I would have to pay for the shipping. Or, they would send another dress at a discount. Things happen in business, but if you are a reputable company, you take responsiblity for errors and do your very best to fix a problem.

Tip for consumers: If its really important, buy USA. It may cost a little more, but worth it for peace of mind.

terryp30
11/20/14

NOT IMPRESSED WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I placed an order on October 28, 2014 here it is November 20,2014. I stilll have NOT received my order. I have rmailed them several times. Each email tells me something different and to give it 4 more days and to ask the post offuce where my order is. Not EVER ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. TOOK MY MONEY FOR THE ORDER ON THE DAY I ORDERED THE ITEMS STILL HAVE NOTHING IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

zarac1
11/20/14

I was sceptical at first about ordering my wedding dress on-line. Once my order came in and I tried it on I was very impressed, it was beyond my expectations. I absolutely love this dress and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day. It even came a week early! I am definitely happy with my purchase. :)

lettya
11/20/14

TB Dress is one online shopping company I can rely on for quality products and promising exchange offers. I’ve been a regular on the site but recently I’ve been encountering problems placing orders and logging in. Hope this bug is fixed soon.

jessym24
11/20/14

Thankfully, TB Dress has made it unnecessary to hop between online pages to shop for clothes and suitable accessories! I get all I need here. However, I wish I could say the same about my husband. The men’s section is kind of neglected here!

monae4
11/19/14

How supernatural TBdress is !! Yesterday, I have got my wedding dress from TBdress.WoW, After I put it on, my friends and relatives said that I am so lovely that they can't imagine how beautiful I am. I feel very happy and really very satisfied with TBdress. TBdress can make me beautiful~~~.That's undoubted!!

lucym18
11/19/14

Fast shipment. Many clothing items at a good price and really fantastic. Unique and original pieces. Company really serious and reliable.

julianat
11/19/14

I bought a pretty a-line $#*!tail dress, I really liked the neckline on the back,very sexy and beautiful, which offers on the tanned skin of my body, what I was looked very attractive.

sungk7
11/19/14

Thanks to TB Dress for offering the 85% discount on fashion wear. I get to buy a lot of stuffs when discounts are so amazing. However, as expected, the best and most expensive designs always have negligible discount.

paule81
11/19/14

TB Dress seems to be the only place where the over 70% discounts are not a hoax. I got the best buys here but I wish I had some more options. The men's category is not half as variant as the women's!

elman
11/19/14

デザインが気に入りブルーカクテルドレスを購入しました。思ったより落ち着いた、大好きです!!!すばらしいデザイン、すばらしいカクテルドレス、すばらしいパーティー、この季節にもよい感じです。

victorl28
11/19/14

I am happy with the detailing done on the $#*!tail dress which suits me very well. The great color with the nice designing makes the mini dress very fashionable.

janey16
11/19/14

My wife loves when I shop for her. I recently bought her a lace-covered black dress for a church fundraiser that we were to attend. I thought it was especially sexy, yet completely appropriate for a church affair. The dress touched the floor and was completely covered in lace. Not a lot of skin is exposed; just the arms, as the dress is short-sleeved. It has a straight fit which was perfect on my wife’s runners’ body. The best word to describe it is classy. My wife was definitely the envy of the crowd that night. I am most definitely satisfied with this purchase.

ceciliap2
11/18/14

Thie Hoodie is really smart. I received it on time and it was wrapped beautifully. I am so happy to have it. The quality it fine and the fitting is also perfect. It is lovely.

ninal10
11/18/14

This is my first dress i bought tailor made online. What can I say it is beautiful, fits perfectly. The service and the quality of the dress is first class. Will definitely recommend this great store to my great friends.

maryn38
11/18/14

В магазине я заказываю уже давно. Все посылки пришли в целости и сохранности.
Ассортимент огромный ! Каждый найдет себе нужную вещичку )
Цены радуют + доставка бесплатная.
Всем советую сей шикарный магазин !

laurad47
11/17/14

Since I have no time to go shopping, I place only online orders and I trust the material from TB Dress. Do work on the shipping time though, sometimes it's way too long a wait for a dress I want for the weekend!

johnn598
11/17/14

When I came to know about TB Dress I did not have to look anywhere else for any clothes at all. Winter-wear, summer-wear, casuals or formals, I get it all at this one-stop online shop. It would be awesome if you guys can add some variety to the accessories as well!

reneee1
11/17/14

Very good store with fast delivery and good products for a very cheap price!

walleye1
11/17/14

At TB Dress, I have found the best bags and shoes that go with any kind of clothes. However, many of the shoes I like aren't available in my foot size so I have to settle for the second choice. I suggest the website stock should have a enough shoes and outfits for all sizes.

jenys1
11/17/14

After my colleague told me about TB Dress my wardrobe became fuller and my wallet was not empty by the end of the month. I bought as many outfits I want for myself but I wish there need to be a dedicated department for plus sized apparels for my chubbier friends too!

maryj75
11/17/14

I haven't worn many sweater dresses until this winter, but I love this one bought on tbdress! It's warm and comfortable, not too short, and clings to all the right curves!

wollastont
11/17/14

I received my jacket today and I was quite satisfied. The size was perfect. Thanks!

alvinp12

lydiap6
11/17/14

tbdress has done it again!! we were discussing what to wear to my cousin wedding anniversary celebration next week. she told me needed to get somethings that will match her evening gown. we both searched through tbdress products till she choose the yellow zipper envelope clutch bag and some jewelries also. we were expecting the jewelries faster than the bag but today we received the bag.we are also expecting the jewelries which is on transit.we will definitely come back for the yuletide which is around the corner.

sabrinau1
11/16/14

Prom dresses are awesome beautiful and very comfortable,website is excellent!

johnk131
11/14/14

I no more need the help of any store where I need to place the order to receive the desired piece of cloth. Thanks to tbdress.com! I get every type of apparels I want at TB Dress. But I think that need to develop a more user-friendly interface.

robertp83
11/14/14

TB Dress opened a whole new range of options for me on branded apparel. I don’t have to depend on my U.K. based cousins anymore to get branded clothes and accessories. I wish the shipping time for the items was shorted though.

kamac
11/14/14

I bought from Tbdress.com several times,Very good package,condition well. and I'm very happy with my item. Arrived in time with safety. As shown in the picture.

johnnyh19
11/14/14

I was attending a wedding so I order a Dessy wrap style dress in black from TBdress as the price was the best I could find. No issues at any stage. Order and payment easy to process and the delivery was on time and well packaged. The dress is exactly as I expected. I had already seen this same style dress on a friend so there were no surprises. Everything was exactly as it should be so I'm happy.

42 Photos for TBdress