US Government's NSF

516 Reviews for TBdress

▼ Sort by: recent

jessicaf12
9/17/14

I just received my wedding dress today . I have been waiting in excitement and when it arrived my big long dress was stuff into a small very small bag like 10x 12 . It is very very wrinkly and my petticoat is not with it . They never sent half my order I'm missing my petticoat . My dress will not look right with out it . I asked the driver if he had another package and he said no . I checked again and saw it had 2 tracking numbers on that one small bag . My petticoat is really puffy no way would it fit in with that dress so where is it . I still have no idea I tried calling costumer service none of there numbers are working ones . I sent so many emails no response back and no I'm hoping they read this and fix it fast because my wedding is in 3 weeks . I don't have time for reordering from some where else plus I already paid for it .

Tip for consumers: Only order one item because that all you will get . Tell them not to smash your wedding dress into a tiny tiny bag .

debram14
9/17/14

I have recieved my order yesterday and the color is exactly as the picture ,thas's just why i bought those evening dress. Tbdress helps me feel great.thank you.

ambers12
9/16/14

I just got this dress today and OMG it is amazing!!! Absolutely gorgeous and I love it. Looks amazing on me even than the picture! Many many thanks to you guys tbdress!!!

malib1
9/15/14

I love a dress when I saw the derss the first sight,but I hesitate because there is no lots of reviews on the page,I like to read the reviews when I buy something,at last ,I made the order,because I love it so much,I think this time I'm unconscionable,the dress arrived today,I find that my worry is unnecessary,it is almost perfect,don't worry everyone,people who love it can buy it.

casim1
9/15/14

Thank you very much.. i had recieved the dress and the viel ... u have our trust and there is no deffrence between the real and the picture in the site, the matterial is wow and very good quialety the size also nice and the time between the order and the shipment is greate .. and i will order another one sooon as beach wedding dress; )

yanirac
9/15/14

Im very unhappy with this drees. I buy the Beading/Sequins Ruffles Sheath/Column Off-the-shoulder. The ruffles dont look the same as in the picture an the sewing on it are terrible. I will not use this drees. I urge to all buyes to be very careful whe you buy in this page, because if you get desplease with your dress, you will not gave a refund as they said in their policy.
I did contact customer service and did not attempt to make the refund.
Contact clinte service and did not resolve my problem. We send pictures asking with evidence and did nothing to give me my money back. And if tred to leave a review trust me, you can't. TB Dress have everything under control and they never show your review, if the comment is bad for them and affect their sales.

jjk5
9/14/14

Do not order from this company. Horrible sizing and they will not take back my dress despite sending them a photo of how it does not fit and is not wearable. Size and color way off from a usual size 10. Very sad. Will never go here again.

jeans28
9/13/14

The WORST company I have ever dealt with.
They sent me the wrong color dress, that was covered in sequins (which were not in the description or picture), had tiny holes throughout the tule, and one GIANT hole I could stick my finger through.
They were unable to send a replacement dress before the wedding.
I paid $207, and they would be willing to refund $176 (the cost of the dress minus shipping) however would not refund the $85 it would cost to ship it back to them. Meaning I would be out -$115 and no dress.
I spoke with their "Customer Service" who refused to connect me with a manager.
I will be contacting the AG. This company is a SCAM and a FRAUD. PLEASE go with someone who will respect the fact that they are creating your WEDDING DRESS and take a bit more pride in the work they do.

ericah5
9/13/14

I did not check these reviews before I ordered because most of the reviews on the site were good for the most part. So I ordered four dresses and paid at the same time. I have been trying to track the shipping number the gave me and go figure its not real!! Im so pissed. I have been looking for lace dresses everywhere and they had tons so I was so happy I found a site that has clothes I like and could order in my size. Its hard to find things in my size because I am a extra small. So Im hoping and praying they just show up. I have emailed them three times asking why the tracking number is not valid and have not heard anything. But they were sure happy to take my money and I filed a dispute which now does not show up!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM TEY WILL TAKE UR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING!!!

Tip for consumers: don't... read the reviews first and not the ones on there site.

zoeb3
9/11/14

the colour matched eccelty , comforatble,soft, and beautiful party dress!

traceye3
9/11/14

Don't use this site! I went against the warnings and did, figuring how bad can it be? Let me tell you.

I ordered a dress for my son's wedding. I was surprised how quickly it came. It was ordered on 8/22/14 and arrived (at my house in Minnesota, USA) on 9/8/14. It did not come in a box like shown but that was ok. However, I ordered the dress in lilac and it came in grape. You could definitely tell it was hand sewn, the bodice and ruching are crooked. The zipper does not work and get this, the dress is supposed to be ankle length but it is 7 feet long!! I can't even hang it in my closet! LOL

But the worst part is trying to make a complaint. I can no longer get on their website. It tells me my username and password do not match. I tried changing my password and it worked for a few hours. I went on and filed a dispute. A day later I went to log on and the website could not be found. I tried the next day and my new password did not work. I tried my old password and it logged me on but told me I had no disputes. Five minutes later neither password worked. It all worked fine while I was placing the order and waiting for it to come. Something funny is definitely going on there.

I was truly hoping to be able to give a good review but I can't. I tried to dispute with Paypal but they told me since I used a debit card, I need to go through my bank. Which is what I have done and now I wait and hope I can find something else to wear to the wedding.

Tip for consumers: Don't use!

beleb
9/11/14

Well the wedding finally happened in november and the dress was PERFECT! I've included a photo. I also wore short white gloves, but took them off during the ring exchange; they were a nice touch. Everyone gushed about how much they liked it and how they never saw anything like it before! Seriously, if you can picture yourself in this dress even just a little bit, DO IT! Strapless long gowns are so forgettable and overpriced. People will remember you in this gown, trust me! And I danced the night away without having to change. And just a reminder to go with the custom measurements- totally worth it!

ishelya
9/11/14

So sexy !I looooooove it.Everyone said it is so amazing and i'm more attractive when i in this dress.Thank you very much TBdress.Good job.

aronl13
9/10/14

I bought recently this wedding dress for my future wife and it is amazing!!!It is exactly as the one in the picture, really detailed and very good quality!! The shapes, the fabric and the details like the beading are exactly as described on the website. The service from tbdress is great. They always keep you informed about the progress of your items and provide you with tracking code so you can check any time with UPS. We totally recommend it!!!

ishelyb
9/10/14

I am a dress maker myself and I know how much time and detail goes into sewing - especially evening gowns. I am astounded at how beautiful my dress is! The job they did was phenomenal and even I can't do as great of a sewing job! They have surpassed all of my expectations and the quality is MUCH better than any bridal store/designer. Thank you TBDress for giving me a beautifully made gown! I'm so glad I got mine custom made because it fits me perfectly! I can't wait to wow people with my dress and I can't wait to order more from here and tell all of my friends!

stephenm72
9/9/14

I always want to try to buy in this online store. But i am scared that it will
be scammed. They proved it that it is not a scam. The looks on the online of the dress is like the one that i purchased from them. This online store is very reliable.

matreschad
9/9/14

Bought a dress for my mom, 'twas a quick delivery. Nothing to worry about
shipment, i know they will deliver it in time. I want to buy more from this
site. And also to you the readers buy some. they have the best dresses here in
online.

hannahf2
9/8/14

Shopping online is easy in tbdress. I purchased one here. I received it not so long. the design that you can see online is the design that i saw also when i unbox the item. I will surely order more here at tbdress. Reliable store , i endorse it to you.

dennisf22
9/7/14

I was having doubt in tbdress because of the reviews i have read, but it was not true. Tbdress is a good online store. The dress that i ordered for my girlfriend for her birthday was immediately delivered within the calendar day they alloted. Tbdress has a good service, i recommend it to you guys.

junes26
9/7/14

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS..... THEY ARE SCAMMERS & FRAUDSTERS

I would recommend anyone else who has had heinous dealings, with these shysters , whether you are from the UK or not, please write a review, of YOUR EXPERIENCE on my blog about them on this link....

P.S I WILL SPOT STAFF OF TB DRESS POSTING THEIR "FAKE BULL$#*!" GLOWING REPORT REVIEWS, & REMOVE!!!! DO YOU THINK WE ARE STUPID THAT WE DONT RECOGNISE YOUR BAD GRAMMAR ENGLISH & SALES TALK LIKE REVIEWS ON ALL THESE REVUE SITES & ON THE YOU TUBE VIDEO COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO!!! Nice try!!

Having worked in the fashion industry & presenting a fashion show that goes out to expats, I have a broad knowledge of both the fashion industry & the media. I intend to get the media involved in shutting down this criminal company. I will certainly be getting them blacklisted in the UK I will be making my own TV show all about TBDress.com & making sure all viewers avoid like the plague. Any UK victims of these unscrupulous scum, I ask you to not only add your experience to my blog on these con artists, but I also urge you to contact BBC's watchdog program, Chanel 4s Dispatches, BBC's Panorama, ITVs This Morning etc I have also done so, but the more people that complain to them re the same company, the quicker the media ball gets rolling. As well as doing this I've being busy, putting my own TV show together, I'd be happy for any of you to bring your shocking excuse for garments onto my show. I also recommend you also report this company to The Sun Newspaper & all other national & local newspapers, the more complaints the media get the more they will do pieces on the company & they have good clout at getting advertising by dodgy company's removed from Facebook & twitter.

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE THIS SITE IT ONLY HAS 1 star as there is no -10 option!!

cindyf10
9/5/14

NEVER AGAIN TBDRESS
I bought 2 dresses for my daughters from tbdress but wasn't the same as the picture, tried to contact them to return and get my money back, they replied to me like a automatic message they send to all the complains, they offered 30 dollars back and after 40 ( I paid 210 dollars ) I tried to call then but I couldn't talk to anyone to help me !! Horrible costumes service!!! I know they doing all this,avoiding me because soon will be 14 days and I won't be able to get my money back anymore!!!! NEVER BUY IT WITH TB DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: NEVER TBDRESS

amyl46
9/4/14

Fits great, I ordered M, it looks great, I get compliments all the time, love this dress!
will buy from tbdress again!

candicej2
9/4/14

a little thin,but quality good, fast delivery. I like…

carolb54
9/4/14

It is a very nice handbag for ever lady in the holy wide world.

baileyj9

anitar15
9/3/14

Absolutely thrilled with this dress!I would just like to congratulate tbdress for making a beautiful dress that fitted perfectly.On this dress, you could be surely the focus of the party. You can get all the attention just like the princess.

adelr7
9/3/14

I was very scared to order a dress from this site, as everything I read was negative reviews. However, I was so happy with my dress and must say I am very impressed with the service I received. The dress was at my house 2 weeks after I ordered it, it is very well sewn and is exactly as the picture on the website. Furthermore, the color is perfect. Such a low price for a high quality product! Maybe I just got lucky but I am very happy with the dress and would order from this site again.

baolic
9/3/14

I would like to say thank you very much .... the dress is more beautiful then I could of imagine. The work that was put into this I am so pleased... I have to admit I was worried about ordering online but what a great company and fast on their orders and the work that was put into this dress I love it thank you again for making the beautiful dress for my special day .

chalerb
9/2/14

You have so patient customer service , I need to thank you again, as I don’t know how to pay for it, your service on line notice me with so much patient ,now I got the beautiful dress. for the next time, I can get the same quality dress again. Thank you in my heart !!.

lareinac
9/2/14

eu gostei muito deste vestido e acho ideal para usar n dia mas feliz da minha vida.

gladysg1
9/2/14

I feel that I'm a pricess, the dress is very successful,even my dady says like that,I will come if I/my friends have other needs,thank you!

amberj7
9/1/14

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and the fit as well as the timeliness of the delivery. I will definately order from this company again

janiceb12
9/1/14

I got my refund at last.Thank you for the positive attitude.

yilliab
9/1/14

Loved the Cinderella style of the dress and the sequin applications. You made me a happy buyer

bettym11
9/1/14

My black lace sexy dress goes so well all my shoes, I just love the simple runched ribbon dress, they make me lost just simple and sweet

edithac
9/1/14

This dress is my all time favourite item from TB Dress so far.

claudif
8/31/14

Gorgeous Material! lovely fit I cant wait until my wedding!!

darcyb3
8/31/14

Gorgous dress - Love everthing about it except the two days later of the shipping.

gretav1
8/31/14

Very very very cute but also sexy. Great design.

gretac2
8/31/14

i love my dress , it comes faster than i expected and its just like the picture , the color is great and the material quality is excellent , i recommended this site for all my friends.

zoeym2
8/31/14

This dress is simply gorgeous. It is very well made... I didn't have to do any adjustments. it fits perfectly.thanks very much.trust tbdress!

sabanam
8/31/14

Please do not order from these frauds they sent completly wrong size never wanted to giv mymoney back. £125. Dont reply to mails and not intersted after they take payment

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!! FRAUDS SENT ME A COMPLETLY WRONG SIZE DRESS AND DID NOTHING TO SORT THE PROBLEM OUT. I WAS MAILING THEM EVERYDAY BUT NO REPLIES. I PLEADED FOR THEM TO SORT THE PROBLEM OUT BUT THEY LET ME DOWN . THANKS TO PAYPAL I GOT MY MONEY BACK. NEVER EVER WILL I ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. AND I RECEIVED BILLS FROM THE DELIVERY COMPANY EVEN THO I PAID THEM FOR DELIVERY WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER

beatac
8/30/14

When I wore it in the party everyone loved it. I receive plenty of compliments from my friends. Now, I am deciding to buy some more matching stuff. What a lovely outfit it is! Awesome

hebbev
8/30/14

The dress is perfect! The color and style are great, I love everything about the dress. Shipping and the processing of the dress was worth the wait. Overall, I'm very pleased with my order. I'll surely go back to this site to order more stunning dresses.

blanchev
8/29/14

I just love it!!! It might just be a little long but need a high high heels and i will look like a princess :) I didnt expect that good quality. All waiting and struggling with Irish customs was worth all of it. Will recomend your website to all of my friends, high five!

jessicab52
8/26/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! I got my bridesmaids to order their dresses from this site and they all came in a different color of pink. Some even almost looked lavender. They ordered at different times so when I had pictures of all to compare and send them, they told me it had been more than 15 days since my original order so they could do nothing to help me. Their phone numbers don't work. HORRIBLE!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE!

yolandaf2
8/26/14

great fit. elegant look. very pleased

gillb3
8/26/14

very good quality, I love the dress! It fits perfectly, just like in the picture :

heidj
8/26/14

I loved the superb short dress. It is a lovely sleeveless dress with superb design. It is sexy and transparent. I loved the neck pattern also.

eveb3