US Government's NSF

TBdress reviews

77%
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
Check the product reviews on our website!!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vegar1

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 190 reviews)

debbies31

Received my wedding dress today and fell in love it. (in 101 reviews)

mikes155

My girlfriend loves this site, she's on it everyday and I have to admit myself that it has some pretty cool dresses. (in 273 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ahmeda59
7/5/15

It is great experience shopping via TB Dress, it helps me to get what I want with a wonderful variety in few minutes, it saved my time and my money.

kristinah6
7/5/15

Dress is one size fits all. I'm 5'3 115 lbs.
the dress fits and looks great.

amym74
7/5/15

Love this site. Reasonable price and fastshipping.

saddamh1
7/5/15

You have beautiful cloth. I want buy

ashleem5

speedy delivery! outstanding product

josier4
7/5/15

I found this perfect little red dress that I absolutely have to have for my annual Christmas party. (And it's only July.) It fits my figure perfectly, & I have the cutest pair of green shoes to match. I'm so excited that I found this and it was a great price. Thank you, TBdress!

anaceliaa

Great shopping experience

zohrap
7/5/15

I love shopping with tbdress their products are very nice fast shipping and always on time. Would always shop my drsses from tb dress.

tannazm
7/5/15

it was a good experience.good value and service

marias109
7/5/15

Beautiful dresses and good prices.

evae3

i loved it so much

jenniferc106
7/5/15

The service was AMAZING. The dresses fit me perfect and they were gorgeous and the material was thick and lasted long. thank you so much

toanhn
7/5/15

My experience with you has been very positive so far. I have bought 5 dresses and I have been satisfied with all of them. Your website is user friendly and I will be buying from you again.

hamidm2
7/5/15

I ordered two items. One has arrived only and it is totally different material than it was shown and promised on the web site. This company is scam and all other reviews are probably from within company.

mohammada31

AMAZING SERVICE THANT YOU SO MUCH

ashwinit

I just like d dress...

jeana26
7/4/15

I found SEVERAL plus-sized dresses while perusing the online catalog, and not just the usual "sack dresses" that some sites carry so that they can claim they carry plus sizes!

allyr2
7/4/15

The item I ordered was inadvertently 'out of stock'. However, their Customer Service Department was prompt and efficient in informing me of this and offering a workable alternative. I chose another item and the process was completed in a timely manner. Delivery was quick and item arrived in good condition and as described.
Planning to make another order....maybe 2 more dresses and one top.
Thanks again!!!

rajum4

Very nice
Excellent product
Dont miss this chance

sharons74
7/4/15

I bought a wedding dress here and I am very happy with this site, everything is crystal clear and prices are very good. Also - the customer service is excellent.

I recommend this site to all.

Sharon

ms199
7/3/15

Great clothes at great prices

stephaner2
7/3/15

Fabulous Experience! Made Every Choice Very Easy For This Bride To Be On Our Day To Come!!!

lidiaf
7/3/15

They ve much variety, Trendy n stylish

pinkys
7/3/15

I just found this site on Facebook and it is having very beautiful collection of one piece.

tracyk17
7/3/15

I was pleasantly suprised by this site when I logged on and was browsing and reading the reviews were a great help in deciding what to purchase. Thanks this will be my little secret lol ;)

aurar1

Smooth and fast

mirzah2

Very happy

vans23
7/3/15

Great dresses only shipping costs way too high!

vijim1
7/2/15

I ordered a top in tbdress.com. Since it was my first order I ordered only one dress as a sample. But after receiving the dress I was quite impressed that I want to order more.

shrees

gud

susans135

all perfect!

robertod18
7/2/15

Hi, I've here in dubai for almost 6 years but never seen the design and prices like this. The TB dress website have a lot of items to be choose and prices was reasonable and cheaper compared to the other.

I'm have been suggested this to my friends and family to buy on TB dress online website.

Hopefully you will have a branch here in dubai.

Thanks and more power to the company.

best regards,
Roberto

mimmis
7/2/15

I bought a dress from here and it's just great! It's a nice fit and I feel really pretty in it and they have so many options even for someone that's a little heavier than most... It's great and on some of the outfits you can get a costume size which is great! I think more people should buy from here :)

//Mimmi

kimetep
7/2/15

beautiful dresses but the sizes need a bit more clear in UK
Ordered two dresses both M size and one it fits perfet but one dont its too tight

yousefm1
7/2/15

The maid of high quality and the same sizes like I required and when having trouble Services quickly answer to the problem .. I love this site ..

svitlanae
7/2/15

Very satisfied with the wedding dress. Good quality cheap price & fast shipment!!! Will definitely shop again!!!

minh-trit
7/2/15

I had order these two blouses few weeks ago and also were them for several times already. They hare super cute and lots of my friends and colleagues love them too. I am very happy with the quality as well as the design. Thanks TB Dress

mohamada3
7/2/15

very good site , well organized

christopherd36
7/2/15

Like the items and always have different colours to choose

mahmmadaslams
7/2/15

Its affordable and nice shoes

christopherd37
7/2/15

The dress recently purchased is fantastic

minhn7

Great

julieg49
7/2/15

nice site, nice price ;) !!

lilyz4
7/2/15

Lots of different styles love the variety!

abhishekk6

Awsome!!!

elinag1
7/2/15

The dress design is good,wearing as same as the picture looking.

elaineg19

Fun and easy

pamels
7/2/15

amazing dress! so great! love it!

razievm

Amazing dress
I'm so like it

joyn10
7/2/15

I ordered a dress on April 21/15. Today is June 29 and I have still NOT received my package. I have sent several emails to the company, only to get a response back that they are looking into it. To date, I have still not received any information about my order, where it is currently located or expected to arrive. This is, by far, the worst customer service I have ever received! I will never order from this site again.

45 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just ordered a few dresses from this website and was told it would take 15-20 days before I received my order. It took apparently 10 days before my order was processed, and it's been 12 days since it was shipped, and still nothing about whether or not it has even arrived in my country yet. I'm from Canada, does anyone know how long before I should actually expect to receive it?
12/17/14
Answer
anitaw8
A: You are probably not going to receive the dresses at all. I have waited for almost 3 months and think the whole website is fake and all the good reviews are fake.
4/28/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Why do you not take returns on your mdse . When you are asked for an address to return items that don't fit, you ask all kinds of questions such as the order number. I sent that back asking again for an address. You reply with another question. Do you not stand behind your orders or do you scam people out of their money. You beat me out of $104.00. Jane Jones
2/20/15
Answer
jf45
A: call your credit card company and have them file a dispute. that gets their attention big time.
6/2/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

52 Coupons for TBdress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TBdress to save!
Go to TBdress