US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vegar1

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 144 reviews)

debbies31

Received my wedding dress today and fell in love it. (in 87 reviews)

mikes155

My girlfriend loves this site, she's on it everyday and I have to admit myself that it has some pretty cool dresses. (in 216 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aliciaw12
3/1/15

I ordered my daughter DELTA ball dress on Sunday and on Thursday the dress was here. The dress was exactly as shown on the picture. Thank you!!!

katn3
2/28/15

I am very disappointed with this company. The clothes don't always fit the average women and you pay a high cost to return the items. I have yet to get my refund from them for the returned items. They seem to just ignore me when I write. That is very disturbing! Unless they guarantee all items are made correctly, then don't order thru them. They will give you 10.00 to keep the clothes that don't fit. My refund was over a 100.00. So I was to suck up 90.00 I don't think so! Never order again!!

Tip for consumers: Don't order if you don't want to pay return shipping. It will be more than you will get back.

evitad
2/25/15

I odrered dress 1 month ago, and still dont have it.I send to them already 4 mails, and still no response from them, I will never trust to this company again.higly disapointed!!!!!! Not even 1 star for them!!!!

melissak21
2/25/15

I placed my order on February 8th and I haven't received any updates as to where my dress is. I saw that it takes a few days to process then 8-10 days later it will be shipped. All my details say is "preparing." I ordered for a party coming up shortly and not sure if the dress will be in in time. There is no way to track the dress either as to where it is.

I wasn't sure how to reply...my order number is 1087653.

ellat6
2/24/15

HI,

I am a little disappointed with TB Dress. I ordered two bridal gowns on Jan 25th, and I have yet to receive them. I emailed customer service one week ago, but they didn't reply back. I am very concerned, and need to know the details of my order.

Please reply.

Ella

paulah17
2/19/15

I never received my order, I am so glad I order through PayPal I would have never got my money back. there is no contact information.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't order from this site RUN!!!!!!

hopeb7
2/16/15

I'm a little concerned with my order as it has not arrived yet!! This is the 10th day of waiting and I'm not getting any younger. FIRSTLY... I would not have ordered from this site if it hadn't have state items would arrive between 5-8 working days... which I bought two dresses, one of which was supposed to be worn for Valentines day. I'm very disappointed with this and now the wait concerns me, especially after reading what seems to be questionable reviews.

It's only today I have become curious to where my order is after being a busy student, the last thing I should have to worry about is 'have I just paid a dodgy site'??

I went on 'my account' and viewed my tracking order and after 10 days... its apparently just 'preparing'... preparing?... for what, I haven't given measurements, this site states they have clothing sizes 'available'... 'in stock' so why would it take 10 days to 'prepare'.

The billing address is to my university in which I finish my last semester in a couple of weeks and will be returning HOME!!!... And will be livid if my order does not come in time and that the two items does not meet my satisfaction.

I will be investigating this further after the week is up and intend to get in contact with this company.

NOT happy.

Tip for consumers: Choose another... well known site to order clothes from. At least you're guaranteed clothes...

nikkir13
2/16/15

Tb dress has provided me with an opportunity to buy the most fashionable wedding gown for myself and that too at a very affordable price. Thank you Tb dress!N

ronaldr33
2/16/15

Tb dress is excellent when it comes to providing excellent quality products. I am very happy with the casual clothing I buy from them.

richardk42
2/16/15

Tb dress is a one stop solution for people who want to shop online for their family without any hassles. Tb dresses provide excellent customer services.

ellism20
2/16/15

The shipping charges of Tb dress are higher compared to other websites but they do deliver on time. Their punctuality of product delivery is excellent.

jeorgek
2/16/15

I have absolutely no complains with this website. I have been buying from them for a long time and they have constantly made me happy by delivering exactly what they promise.

carryk

carryp

devinc26

rinniep

merrylm
2/12/15

I expected to receive my dress within 10 days of payment. It is the tenth day and when I asked about the tracking status of my dress I was told that it is still being made. I do not understand why this dress was not premade as I did not give any specific measurements.
I wanted this dress for a specific event and will not have it in time. I am very unhappy with TB Dress

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for no service.

ashleyg39
2/12/15

I have never dealt with a more worse form of customer service. I ordered a bridesmaid dress on January 4 2015 and only received a payment confirmation that they had taken my money. I have emailed them several times and have tried their live chat as well as calling and all they've told me is that the dress has been made. It is now February 12 and they still have not shipped the dress. I received the matching five other dresses over three weeks ago even though the orders were placed on the same exact day. I recommend that no one ever purchases from this terrible company.
Sincerely,
A very upset bride

whitneyb8
2/11/15

I was confused how to get the dress to get the perfect outlook as a flower girl. Then from one of my friends I came to know about TB Dress accreted with the best quality of dresses.

milesb18
2/11/15

According to my views if you want to avail the best dress for your wedding there cannot be any alternative for TB Dress. It would be the best platform giving you the real look as a princess.

colbym13
2/11/15

TB Dress can be the ultimate destination for any type of dresses be it the wedding or the Western collection. I love every piece of cloth there and I just wait to add them to my cart.

alissah4
2/11/15

Ohhh! I was just amazed when I explored the wide range of dresses at TB Dress that are beautifully weaved representing the unique designs. They come at the affordable prices that’s easy to handle.

stonnerl
2/11/15

Before I came to TB Dress, I was not at all satisfied with the Western tops that I used to wear for the parties. But at TB Dress I would have no complaints with the best casual and formal Western dresses, one of my favorites.

timothym45
2/10/15

TB DRESS is a one stop fashion store for all! I started with my daughter's shoes but now all clothes and accessories for the whole family is from here!

raynag
2/10/15

I used to buy my formal clothes and shoes from tbdress.com and now I have decided to get my D-day dress from here too. I'm sure it'll be delivered on time.

jackw71
2/10/15

What I like best about TB dress is the quick delivery. They never delay their services. I can rely on the website for my new formals to arrive before an interview!

nancyb71
2/10/15

If there has to be just one word to describe what I feel about tbdress.com it has to be 'trust'. I have never been overcharged or been sold anything defective.

tristanc19
2/10/15

I wish I could buy everything and money was not an issue. So I shop at TB dress because I can't get this oxymoronic combo of classy and cheap anywhere else!

juliag18
2/10/15

Want to get the perfect ball gowns within the affordable price? TB Dress is the one and only destination for me. Explore the latest fashion trends and grab the unique piece that suits you the best.

courtenys
2/10/15

I would like to get the best accessories with the dresses that give you a glamorous outlook. Be it the stylish pair of shoes or the trendy handbags TB Dress is the destination.

rosed26
2/10/15

Wanna get ready for the wedding season? No worry TB Dress can give the exclusive designs wearing which I discovered a new identity for myself.

ginaj4
2/10/15

Whenever I need to go for online shopping for dresses, I would go for TB Dress. Here, I can easily purchase the dresses according to my choice without any difficulties

corah14
2/10/15

I would love to browse the options for Valentine’s Day weekly sale at TB Dress. The men’s category displays the amazing pieces from where I would get the most valuable one for my soul mate.

debiel
2/10/15

PAID 116 DOLLARS!! AND RECEIVED NOTHING!!! it's been OVER 12 WEEKS!!! TOTAL RIP OFF!!! i tried reaching out to them MULTIPLE TIMES and got NO RESPONSES!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: SCAM ALERT!!!

sharonb47
2/9/15

Do not buy from this company a total rip off, shoddy goods that come form China, you cannot get your money back or return your goods and to top it off you also get stung with a bill for shipping costs even though TB Dress have already charged you for shipping, this company should be banned from trading!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cassieb6
2/4/15

Paid £75 on postage and package then got charge £188 form customs stay away!!!!!!! Uk dress which are beautiful lastminuteweddingdress can also spread the cost and only £22 postage and packaging. WONT BE ORDERING FROM THIS SITE AGAIN

justinp23
2/4/15

If you want classy and durable bags at reasonable discounts, TB Dress is where you should look. This place has massive discounts on the best of bags.

kristina103
2/4/15

I love TB dress for it's frequently offered discounts. The prices are apparently high but the discounts make the expensive quality cheaper than regular stuff!

nephews
2/4/15

I love TB Dress! Can't praise it enough! I have made over ten transactions with the company and never faced a problem with the service or the items.

peterj64
2/4/15

TB Dress isn't only the best online shop for fashion freaks but also for the brand freaks! I am both and I shop only at this site!

angelinam3
2/4/15

I thought the dresses on TB dress would be costly but I got huge discounts. I thought maybe the pieces are defective therefore cheap but the quality is in sync with the original price.

tiffanyg17
2/2/15

I am upset with this site because I asked for the 2-4 day shipping and this being the 6th day I have still not received my dress. Paying close to $40 more for this service, I should have received it by now.

ivoryj2
2/2/15

At TB Dress all the best cuts and designs are available so I don't need to check out different sites even when I'm not sure what to buy.

tommyb50
2/2/15

I love the way this TB Dress site has divided clothes into different season categories. Everywhere else it's like the same type of clothes over years!

lucisj
2/2/15

TB DRESS is the name that comes to the top of my mind when someone asks for a store that has affordable fashion wear. I buy all my dresses from here!

carrys
1/30/15

I thank TB Dress for the seasonal updates to their collection. I can depend upon the fresh collections and never need to seek anywhere else.

justine62
1/30/15

TB Dress helped me choose the right clothes for the right occasion. I don't have to go around asking people about fashion tips anymore.

annal61
1/30/15

I am happy to be writing a review for my favorite online shopping store! Tb dress has always offered unique clothes and the service has always been prompt!

paulj62
1/30/15

Tbdress.com has classy apparel that look expensive and are expensive but it's my favorite because these same expensive dresses come at huge discounts!

adairf
1/30/15

I am not a fan of dresses but I still am a fan of TB Dress because of the amazing shoe collection. I buy my formal and party shoes only here!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just ordered a few dresses from this website and was told it would take 15-20 days before I received my order. It took apparently 10 days before my order was processed, and it's been 12 days since it was shipped, and still nothing about whether or not it has even arrived in my country yet. I'm from Canada, does anyone know how long before I should actually expect to receive it?
12/17/14
Add your answer
Q: Why do you not take returns on your mdse . When you are asked for an address to return items that don't fit, you ask all kinds of questions such as the order number. I sent that back asking again for an address. You reply with another question. Do you not stand behind your orders or do you scam people out of their money. You beat me out of $104.00. Jane Jones
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

18 Coupons for TBdress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TBdress to save!
Go to TBdress