US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ericb47

Not only the dress TBDRESS provided a humbling customer service and a perfect customer experience. (in 118 reviews)

debbies31

Received my wedding dress today and fell in love it. (in 64 reviews)

mikes155

My girlfriend loves this site, she's on it everyday and I have to admit myself that it has some pretty cool dresses. (in 161 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

julief31
11/26/14

I want to know how the sizes are from the tbdress.com. If I normally wear a size 12 what size would I order? I am just assuming that because of its origin, makes would be a lot smaller....is this correct? Any help would be appreciated as I have my first order pending payment.

jennieh6
11/26/14

I'm only giving 2 stars because the coat is absolutely adorable. Unfortunately my husband ordered me a bigger size than normal to be safe and it still doesn't fit :( when he contacted the customer service their solution was for us to give the coat to a friend or try to resell it myself and they will give us a $7 discount on a future purchase. We did not accept this and asked for a refund. They said we can send it back but we have to pay the shipping, we have to insure it for $45 and if it's not in original packaging they will not accept the return. We had to take it out to try it on! So we are now stuck with a gorgeous coat that I cannot wear :(

donwilliumsw
11/26/14

Actually, after facing a number of appointments with online dresses retail shop, i finally got the best deal with sitejabber. It is exceptional, stylish, easy to order a dress. I love it, try it and you will never be disappointed!

louisee8
11/26/14

Thanks so much tbdress.com :) I received the dress and it is beautiful. The dress fit perfectly. It is as beautiful as it is on the website. And in the future will I deal with you again.

madelinet
11/25/14

"I love TBdress. They have lovely dresses. I know something about this because lately I get one of them ! It's amazing. I'didn't cost me a fortune!
I recommend!"

gossec
11/25/14

I heard from my classmates that TBdress is very famous during these days and I was looking forward to buy a present for my elder sister. I really don't know what to buy for her. But finally I saw lots of beautiful dress on this website and I have ordered a beautiful evening dress for her. She loves it very much!! TBdress is just like a big supermarket!!

camilleb18
11/25/14

TBdress has amazing online prices for wedding and evening dresses. The layout is simple but effective and the order process is short. I received my order 3 days after placing and was very happy as the items were better than they looked online.

brookec5
11/25/14

I am very satisfied with my dress.
I feel like a princess when wearing it.
It makes me feel perfect.
Love you TBdress. Thank you so much for my beautiful dress.: )

wnied
11/25/14

TBDress, I ordered this dress a cupple days ago and i just realized while I am ordering more of the same dress for the bridesmaids that it doesnt say what kind of fabric it is made from, and now we are panicking because we realize that the light plum changes depending on the fabric, so i wanted to ask what kind of fabric it is made from so i know how it will actually look. Thank You

vedaf

Scam!
I was delighted to find slightly alternative tops, and foolishly order three.
One was as photographed and described, two were of a totally different cut to what was illustrated, too tight to fit anyone. One of those had a seam sewn to the outside not the inside.
TBdress have repeatedly pretended that they have not received photos which I have mailed to them. They will not pay return postage for faulty or misrepresented goods. They keep insisting that the dresses are as illustrated and insinuate that the problem is that I am too fat for them.
Do not touch this company of fraudsters!
What a shame that their designs look good but they are such crooks!

Tip for consumers: Don't!

afrab
11/25/14

My best friend recommended this website to me. I was very nervous because it was my wedding dress! It sounds very unwise to order a wedding dress online. But now, I am a big fan of this site! The dress is amazing! Can’t love it more! Thanks TBdress!

sabinas2
11/25/14

:), I have got my birthday present, which is a beautiful dress. You know? That is my boyfriend bought for me. How lovely it is! He said he bought from TBdress.Here good feedback is very necessary!

bernalb
11/25/14

Just received the dress this morning, tried it on and it fit LIKE A GLOVE!!! the dress I ordered was in black and it still looked exactly like the pic and with the steal of a price, I will be doing all of my dress shopping here :-)

newm89
11/25/14

I'm a repeated customer,Their Price, quality and service are top notch. I would love to be ordering again in the future...

griseldaw1
11/25/14

I met TBdress by my friends. I tried the experience buying about 3 months ago. And I am very happy with the results of this buying. Both the dress and shoes have great quality and the service is very satisfactory.

sysserl
11/24/14

Cette robe est parfaite et je l'aime très. Je vais encore acheter des autres robes chez vous et je pense que vous n'allez pas me laisser tomber. Il s'agit d'un site web professionnel et je vais vous recommander à mes amis.

madelinea4
11/24/14

I just got my dress in the mail and it's perfect! It's really high quality and looks exactly las it does in the photo. I'm wearing it to my nephews wedding. I love it!I Thanks TBdress for great service and beautiful dress.

aliced20
11/24/14

This company exceeded my expectations! I had read so many bad reviews AFTER I had already placed the order and paid, and was so worried about if I would get my dress on time for my wedding. I looked at my dress status every day. On the thirteenth day after placing my order, my dress was ready for delivery and then shipped out later that same day. I think they did super express shipping because I got my dress the very next day around three in the afternoon. I opened the box and pulled out the dress and it was as beautiful as the picture. I am very pleased with the quality and speed of shipping. I would order from this website again.

rubyj8
11/24/14

My dress is absolutely perfect! I'm 5'8 and it's the perfect length! I'm in school studying law and it's honestly such a sophisticated piece, i love wearing it to school! I get so many compliments, it's nice breathable, stretchy material! Def recommend!! Shipping was pretty fast on my order too

fiorentinel
11/23/14

I received my dress today, it is beautiful and it came so fast. Thank you, Thank you, I really thank you for customer service.

deliab4
11/23/14

TBdress is definitely one of my favourite stores! Their fashion items are always the latest in trend and if you catch their sales, completely worth it! I have got my new dress on last weekend and I saw the price is valuable for this dress. Very great!

connerr
11/23/14

Whenever I need to shop for formals I choose TB Dress and when I want to buy casuals, I visit the same place. I am addicted to TB Dress and therefore a member too, but that doesn't fetch me much benefits

bonh1
11/23/14

TB Dress has amazing women's wear but if you are a man, you don't have much choice here and that is unfair for us who buy the best things for my mom, sisters and girlfriend but hardly get anything for myself!

nevaehd
11/23/14

In my opinion TB Dress is far better than the more known apparel stores that we all know about. But my area does not have COD facility so it becomes difficult for me to get to a decision!

emilya22
11/23/14

I love TB Dress for all the branded bags that I get at almost half the price when the sale is on! I wish these sales actually offered the 85% discount on the best products too!

aval5
11/23/14

TB Dress has given me the freedom to choose designer-wear that I couldn't even imagine before at such great prices! I hope the winter collection is made richer with fashionable scarves collection!

cadencer
11/22/14

I am grateful to my colleague who told me about TB Dress because this place has the type of clothes that I like. I hope they focus on the line of accessories as well so that I can have a one-stop online shop!

monicac15
11/21/14

I wish I had realized the items were coming from China! I ordered a purse on 10/23/14 and received it 11/21/14. They use a shipping company named EMS. Customer Service were never available through Live Chat. I was only able to leave messages. The good thing is that they did reply within 24 hrs. But the problem was is I didn't get any results until I hounded them everyday! No one could tell me any details about the shipment; they only gave the general line about it taking 5 business days. I finally got the purse (oh and it was delivered by the post office) and the thing is cheap! Oh well lesson learned... I suggest using PayPal just in case you want a quick dispute (oh and I don't trust them with my personal credit card info anyway). Good luck.

Tip for consumers: Use PayPal!

chiarae
11/21/14

I am satisfied with the services of this website. Though the shipping time is long and shipping charges could get lower, the service is reliable and the collection is fresh all the time!

enesa2
11/21/14

If you want to buy fashionable clothes at a low budget visit TB Dress instead of falling prey to the hoax discount offers on overrated websites. Yes, TB Dress didn't offer me too many sales but when they did, they were real.

ulyanat
11/21/14

They will not send me swatches for my dresses. I need to see what color the dresses will be for sure because it is for my wedding and I need to have a specific color. They only email me back with an automatic message. I really don't like this, and don't think I will order by dresses form them.

auroraa1
11/21/14

I ordered a dress Monday night and it was at my door Wednesday afternoon. Very fast delivery especially good considering that postage is free. My dress looked exactly like the picture. Will definitely be shopping there again!!

mandys7
11/21/14

I love my one-shoulder sexy dress because it fits perfectly and it is pretty. The prom dress is a little simple but so elegant for me. I will recommend this website to my friends!

aurorad
11/21/14

really a good shop! i bought many items and all are good conditions and fast shipping!

gloriam11
11/21/14

I orderd a dress one week ago and now I have it with me at home so it is a very fast delivery service and the quality of the stuff that I orderd are very good and it looks very nice.

andreal26
11/20/14

I adore TBdress as it is very popular for its prompt shipping. My hoodie arrived exactly in the mentioned date as mentioned when I placed the order. I felt extremely pleased and I placed the order for many other attire.

darleneb12
11/20/14

J'ai commandée pour certains dates importante des robes faites sur mesure et je ne l'est pas regretté. Les modèles et le matériel utilisé sont de qualités. Quan à l'équipe qui a gérer ma commande rien à redire sur leur efficacit: j'ai été livrer avant le délai prévu. Je le conseille vivement.

janeth27
11/20/14

I bought a Sexy Sheath Strapless Short Prom Dress because it is a dress that combines a very nice elegant color and accessorizing to get a fantastic effect full of eroticism and optimism.

clairp5
11/20/14

I ordered a gown in dark brown, custom measurements for a Blacktie Fall Ball. I received a red gown with the wrong measurements. I would have worn the red dress, but the measurements were so far off, It wouldn't zip. I had to run out and buy a gown last minute. Not a fall color. I tried to resolve with TBdress. I sent many pictures. They finally agreed that there was a problem. The only solution they could offer was for me to return the dress, but I would have to pay for the shipping. Or, they would send another dress at a discount. Things happen in business, but if you are a reputable company, you take responsiblity for errors and do your very best to fix a problem.

Tip for consumers: If its really important, buy USA. It may cost a little more, but worth it for peace of mind.

terryp30
11/20/14

NOT IMPRESSED WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I placed an order on October 28, 2014 here it is November 20,2014. I stilll have NOT received my order. I have rmailed them several times. Each email tells me something different and to give it 4 more days and to ask the post offuce where my order is. Not EVER ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. TOOK MY MONEY FOR THE ORDER ON THE DAY I ORDERED THE ITEMS STILL HAVE NOTHING IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

zarac1
11/20/14

I was sceptical at first about ordering my wedding dress on-line. Once my order came in and I tried it on I was very impressed, it was beyond my expectations. I absolutely love this dress and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day. It even came a week early! I am definitely happy with my purchase. :)

lettya
11/20/14

TB Dress is one online shopping company I can rely on for quality products and promising exchange offers. I’ve been a regular on the site but recently I’ve been encountering problems placing orders and logging in. Hope this bug is fixed soon.

jessym24
11/20/14

Thankfully, TB Dress has made it unnecessary to hop between online pages to shop for clothes and suitable accessories! I get all I need here. However, I wish I could say the same about my husband. The men’s section is kind of neglected here!

monae4
11/19/14

How supernatural TBdress is !! Yesterday, I have got my wedding dress from TBdress.WoW, After I put it on, my friends and relatives said that I am so lovely that they can't imagine how beautiful I am. I feel very happy and really very satisfied with TBdress. TBdress can make me beautiful~~~.That's undoubted!!

lucym18
11/19/14

Fast shipment. Many clothing items at a good price and really fantastic. Unique and original pieces. Company really serious and reliable.

julianat
11/19/14

I bought a pretty a-line $#*!tail dress, I really liked the neckline on the back,very sexy and beautiful, which offers on the tanned skin of my body, what I was looked very attractive.

sungk7
11/19/14

Thanks to TB Dress for offering the 85% discount on fashion wear. I get to buy a lot of stuffs when discounts are so amazing. However, as expected, the best and most expensive designs always have negligible discount.

paule81
11/19/14

TB Dress seems to be the only place where the over 70% discounts are not a hoax. I got the best buys here but I wish I had some more options. The men's category is not half as variant as the women's!

elman
11/19/14

デザインが気に入りブルーカクテルドレスを購入しました。思ったより落ち着いた、大好きです!!!すばらしいデザイン、すばらしいカクテルドレス、すばらしいパーティー、この季節にもよい感じです。

victorl28
11/19/14

I am happy with the detailing done on the $#*!tail dress which suits me very well. The great color with the nice designing makes the mini dress very fashionable.

42 Photos for TBdress