US Government's NSF

RUIPUDASHA 5 FLOOR BUILDING 2 YARD 15 HONGJUNYING SOUTHROAD CHAOYANGDISTRICT
BEIJING, CHINA
Tel: +86-29-82016886
sns@tbdress.com
Wow! Free Shipping over $139 !!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vegar1

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 147 reviews)

debbies31

Received my wedding dress today and fell in love it. (in 87 reviews)

mikes155

My girlfriend loves this site, she's on it everyday and I have to admit myself that it has some pretty cool dresses. (in 224 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ggid
3/28/15

IN REFERENCE TO ORDER NUMBER .1104857 THAT I PLACED ON MARCH , 2014. THE DRESS PROCESSING TIME WAS 8-12 DAYS ON THEIR WEBSITE, THIS HAS BEEN PASSED THE PROCESSING TIME AND 19 DAYS LATER THE DRESS IS STILL NO COMPLETED. I ORDERED THIS DRESS TO WEAR ON MARCH 27TH AND IT HAS NOT EVEN LEFT CHINA AS YET. TODAY I HAD TO GO OUT AND PURCHASE ANOTHER DRESS TO WEAR, I CHECKED THE SITE AND IT STILL IN PROCESSING. I CONTACTED TBDRES VIA EMAIL AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP IS ONLY SAYING THAT THEY NEED MORE TIME TO COMPLETE THE DRESS. I AM TIRED OF CONTACTING THEM N THEM GIVING ME THE SAME ANSWER. I AM DISSAPPOINTED IN PLACES LIKE PAYPAL WHO PROMOTE THESE BUSINESS AND AM ABOUT TO CONTACT THEM ALSO. I ASSUME THAT PAYPAL DEALS WITH REPLICABLE COMPANIES AND NOT JOKERS LIKE TBDRESS. I AM AND IS WILL TO CONTACT MY LAWYERS IF I DONT HAVE THIS DRESS IN HAND ON FRIDAY

Tip for consumers: IF I COULD GIVE THEM ZEROS I WOULD

davidp123
3/27/15

The men’s collection of tbdress.com is really very nice. Not only men outfits, but the accessories and shoes are also very much nice and very much attractive.

andrewm128
3/27/15

I have enjoyed too much shopping, at tbdress.com, and if you wish, then you can browse this site to get the touch of its collection.

kelvinn6
3/27/15

Tbdress.com has brought trendy and eye catchy dresses not only for men and women, but also for the kids. So, don’t delay to enjoy shopping here.

ardella-nw
3/26/15

After the status of my order said preparing for two weeks, I gave this company a bad review. When the order shipped, it only took 3 days to get here. My daughter loves her dress and looks beautiful.

catc9
3/26/15

i ordered an item on the 2nd feb 2015 and they promptly took the money out of my account the same day, we are now 23rd March 2015 and nothing received yet, numerous emails, the first excuse being it was their spring break????? to the latest being the item out of stock please choose something else!!! i don't want anything else i want my £16.09 refunded back into my account. I have told all my family and friends about this scam site and am reporting them to trading standards. people please beware don't believe the false reviews saying what a brilliant site they are because they are far from it.

Tip for consumers: don't even consider using this site go to primark!!!!

elizam5
3/23/15

Yesterday I have achieved a grand experience of shopping at tbdress.com. I had no idea about the large variety of it before shopping here. Especially, the wedding collection is just awesome.

gypsiw
3/21/15

My order was placed on 03/10/2015 with EXPEDITED shipping paid for. Estimated time of arrival when the order was placed should have been 3/16/15 at the latest. It is now 3/18/15. No dress. No shipping confirmation. TWO emails to customer service for a status update with no response and if this dress is not here by 3/20/15, there is no need for the dress. I am not impressed thus far and will tell everyone I know what a scam this retailer is! I am about to dispute the CC charges as fraudulent.

Tip for consumers: AVOID THEM!

laram7
3/20/15

If you are interested in attractive and smart collection, then tbdress the perfect choice. Just enjoy the shopping and make yourself the centre of attraction.

enriqued3
3/20/15

I am a regular customer of tbdress. Each and every creation of it is just unique. So, take the opportunity to purchase your favorite dresses at staying at home.

kristenaj
3/20/15

I loved the superb short dress. It is a lovely sleeveless dress with superb design. It is sexy and transparent. I loved the neck pattern also.

alisaj3
3/20/15

I bought one evening dress during your anniversary sales, and got the free delivery service. All products are good. Thank you.

alexat1
3/20/15

I just love getting dressed in my halter backless floor length evening dress, it makes me look gorgeous and desirable.

andrewm127
3/20/15

sexy,fashionable and open,all these make me trust that I will be a focus in the crowed,looking forward my perfermance

stevena30
3/20/15

the dress is coming so fast,I think it will take at least one week,but to my surprise,just spend 5 days to my country.it fits me well,and the quality is very great,it's comfortable,love its back,sexy and attractive,thank you!

lisaw85
3/16/15

I ordered a grad dress for my daughter from TBDress..not at all as ordered and no desire on their part to send another or assist. See pics below..one as it appeared in the ad and the one I received! Poor Poor quality, the dress is hideous and nothing like its photo online. They heard my complaint, told me it looked beautiful on my daughter (OMG!) and offered no customer service, refund, ability to return it..I wasted a lot of money and my daughter was devastated! ..will never buy from them again and have warned my friends on facebook where their ads run daily. Buyer beware! Do not buy anything from TBDress!
ZERO stars for them in any of the areas below!

Tip for consumers: Zero Stars! Do not order ANYTHING from them!

tristenw
3/16/15

I prefer online shopping and tbdress.com is my best choice. The collection of this site is unique and just awesome. I cannot think anywhere without this site for my shopping.

kendalk
3/16/15

Tbdress.com collection of this is very much trendy and attractive. The prices of the products are also reasonable. So, I cannot help purchasing my dresses.

janayaj
3/16/15

When I wish for paying money to get fashionable women outfits, then tbdress.com is the one and only site to me. The dresses give me a lovely and presentable look.

diamondk
3/16/15

The experience of shopping on tbdress.com is just amazing. So, when it is come to buy anything, I can’t leave this site aside. Each and every tbdress is too much trendy and eye catchy.

devond1
3/16/15

If you want to buy casual floral frock for women, then tbdress is the perfect choice. You can browse this site to get a good idea about the latest tbdress collection.

tarap10
3/12/15

Recent purchase Z i was surprised when I called dhl to ship back dress international fee would be $166.00 since I don't ship international often. I was encouraged by DHL to get the tbdresses to pay for return shipping. I cant believe a 179.00 dress would cost 166.00 to return. Buyer beware.

sherrya10
3/7/15

From Canada. I ordered a dress from these guys and its a totally different dress than the one shown in the catalogue. A couple of days later I received another package with the same ugly dress in it and now I have 2 dresses (THEY DOUBLE BILLED ME FOR) that I have no use for because of their screw up. At this point, I just want to burn them since returning them to China would cost more than they are worth. This site should have a serious warning to customer so they can't take advantage of people and steal our money. Extremely pissed off.

Tip for consumers: WARNING - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY, DOUBLE BILL, AND THE CATALOGUE IS MISLEADING.

meganr9
3/4/15

Whoever actually managed to get what they ordered from this place is so lucky. I spent $75 on this website and only received 3 of the 4 items I had ordered. Not only that but it took 3 weeks longer than I had been promised to expect my items. I had ordered one dress in particular with plenty of time extra so I could wear it for New Years and never received it in time, let alone at all. One of my dresses was not even sewn together, and the shirt's arms were sewn together at the back. I spoke with 4 different agents, all of which supplied me with different information than the next. When I asked what happened to my missing dress they just said "confirmed lost" and refunded me the price when I told them I would contact PayPal to get my money back. Horribly run company, and what they don't tell you is that they ship from China after hand-making you your orders. Extra week or two for that.
My advice? Stay away from this place. I ignored the reviews because I thought I had a chance of getting my order right. Instead, it was 100% wrong.

Tip for consumers: Tip for anyone else who might use this? Don't.

vasundharat
3/4/15

TBdress has scarred my international shipping experience for life. I think I am the one to be blamed here. I read mixed reviews about TBdress on site jabber. But I went ahead anyway thinking about the good reviews. I wish I had not. I wish I had taken a lesson for the bad(and real) reviews.
I paid extra 35 dollars for faster shipping. Haven't received my order yet and it is close to a month since I ordered. TBdress should realize the value of their customer's time and money.
If TBdress is listening, my order number is 1090337

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY DUDE.

annar52
3/4/15

It's sad that people would cheat someone, especially when they know how important a wedding is to a girl, and how she looks forward to her wedding day all her life. To all the fake people who are giving the site 4 or 5 star reviews and giving it fake comments and reviews, you'll should be ashamed of yourselves. And for others, notice how the 4-5 star reviews are posted together in one day of the month only, then again together on just one day of the next month and henceforth. This world has come to a sad state, where for money, people will say any lies not caring that others are depending on the reviews to order from the site. To all the girls who haven't received their dresses, refunds and stuff, all I can say is sorry. I know that doesn't help, but remember there is karma.. Your hard earned money that was paid and your dreams that was torn apart by these people will not yield them good benefits. Their time will come. And thank you for alerting the rest of us. I was going to order an expensive gown that I thought looked fabulous, but I just thought I'd cross check if the site is genuine. I'm glad I did. Never trusting this site.

aliciaw12
3/1/15

I ordered my daughter DELTA ball dress on Sunday and on Thursday the dress was here. The dress was exactly as shown on the picture. Thank you!!!

katn3
2/28/15

I am very disappointed with this company. The clothes don't always fit the average women and you pay a high cost to return the items. I have yet to get my refund from them for the returned items. They seem to just ignore me when I write. That is very disturbing! Unless they guarantee all items are made correctly, then don't order thru them. They will give you 10.00 to keep the clothes that don't fit. My refund was over a 100.00. So I was to suck up 90.00 I don't think so! Never order again!!

Tip for consumers: Don't order if you don't want to pay return shipping. It will be more than you will get back.

evitad
2/25/15

I odrered dress 1 month ago, and still dont have it.I send to them already 4 mails, and still no response from them, I will never trust to this company again.higly disapointed!!!!!! Not even 1 star for them!!!!

ellat6
2/24/15

HI,

I am a little disappointed with TB Dress. I ordered two bridal gowns on Jan 25th, and I have yet to receive them. I emailed customer service one week ago, but they didn't reply back. I am very concerned, and need to know the details of my order.

Please reply.

Ella

paulah17
2/19/15

I never received my order, I am so glad I order through PayPal I would have never got my money back. there is no contact information.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't order from this site RUN!!!!!!

hopeb7
2/16/15

I'm a little concerned with my order as it has not arrived yet!! This is the 10th day of waiting and I'm not getting any younger. FIRSTLY... I would not have ordered from this site if it hadn't have state items would arrive between 5-8 working days... which I bought two dresses, one of which was supposed to be worn for Valentines day. I'm very disappointed with this and now the wait concerns me, especially after reading what seems to be questionable reviews.

It's only today I have become curious to where my order is after being a busy student, the last thing I should have to worry about is 'have I just paid a dodgy site'??

I went on 'my account' and viewed my tracking order and after 10 days... its apparently just 'preparing'... preparing?... for what, I haven't given measurements, this site states they have clothing sizes 'available'... 'in stock' so why would it take 10 days to 'prepare'.

The billing address is to my university in which I finish my last semester in a couple of weeks and will be returning HOME!!!... And will be livid if my order does not come in time and that the two items does not meet my satisfaction.

I will be investigating this further after the week is up and intend to get in contact with this company.

NOT happy.

Tip for consumers: Choose another... well known site to order clothes from. At least you're guaranteed clothes...

nikkir13
2/16/15

Tb dress has provided me with an opportunity to buy the most fashionable wedding gown for myself and that too at a very affordable price. Thank you Tb dress!N

ronaldr33
2/16/15

Tb dress is excellent when it comes to providing excellent quality products. I am very happy with the casual clothing I buy from them.

richardk42
2/16/15

Tb dress is a one stop solution for people who want to shop online for their family without any hassles. Tb dresses provide excellent customer services.

ellism20
2/16/15

The shipping charges of Tb dress are higher compared to other websites but they do deliver on time. Their punctuality of product delivery is excellent.

jeorgek
2/16/15

I have absolutely no complains with this website. I have been buying from them for a long time and they have constantly made me happy by delivering exactly what they promise.

carryk

carryp

devinc26

rinniep

merrylm
2/12/15

I expected to receive my dress within 10 days of payment. It is the tenth day and when I asked about the tracking status of my dress I was told that it is still being made. I do not understand why this dress was not premade as I did not give any specific measurements.
I wanted this dress for a specific event and will not have it in time. I am very unhappy with TB Dress

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for no service.

ashleyg39
2/12/15

I have never dealt with a more worse form of customer service. I ordered a bridesmaid dress on January 4 2015 and only received a payment confirmation that they had taken my money. I have emailed them several times and have tried their live chat as well as calling and all they've told me is that the dress has been made. It is now February 12 and they still have not shipped the dress. I received the matching five other dresses over three weeks ago even though the orders were placed on the same exact day. I recommend that no one ever purchases from this terrible company.
Sincerely,
A very upset bride

whitneyb8
2/11/15

I was confused how to get the dress to get the perfect outlook as a flower girl. Then from one of my friends I came to know about TB Dress accreted with the best quality of dresses.

milesb18
2/11/15

According to my views if you want to avail the best dress for your wedding there cannot be any alternative for TB Dress. It would be the best platform giving you the real look as a princess.

colbym13
2/11/15

TB Dress can be the ultimate destination for any type of dresses be it the wedding or the Western collection. I love every piece of cloth there and I just wait to add them to my cart.

alissah4
2/11/15

Ohhh! I was just amazed when I explored the wide range of dresses at TB Dress that are beautifully weaved representing the unique designs. They come at the affordable prices that’s easy to handle.

stonnerl
2/11/15

Before I came to TB Dress, I was not at all satisfied with the Western tops that I used to wear for the parties. But at TB Dress I would have no complaints with the best casual and formal Western dresses, one of my favorites.

timothym45
2/10/15

TB DRESS is a one stop fashion store for all! I started with my daughter's shoes but now all clothes and accessories for the whole family is from here!

raynag
2/10/15

I used to buy my formal clothes and shoes from tbdress.com and now I have decided to get my D-day dress from here too. I'm sure it'll be delivered on time.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just ordered a few dresses from this website and was told it would take 15-20 days before I received my order. It took apparently 10 days before my order was processed, and it's been 12 days since it was shipped, and still nothing about whether or not it has even arrived in my country yet. I'm from Canada, does anyone know how long before I should actually expect to receive it?
12/17/14
Add your answer
Q: Why do you not take returns on your mdse . When you are asked for an address to return items that don't fit, you ask all kinds of questions such as the order number. I sent that back asking again for an address. You reply with another question. Do you not stand behind your orders or do you scam people out of their money. You beat me out of $104.00. Jane Jones
2/20/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

18 Coupons for TBdress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TBdress to save!
Go to TBdress