US Government's NSF

2 Reviews for Taxslayer.com

▼ Sort by: recent

New Reviewer
12/31/11

Sounds to good to be true and it is.

Free or $9.95 turns out to be much more with every gimmick man can think of.

No live person phone line.

Too Bad they are using Dale Jr and Our Military in their Slick Ads.

Afraid this will suck in NASCAR Fans and Patriots to what I believe is basically a scam.

If you do use it be prepared cause it isn't simple like Turbo Tax and H & R Block

New Reviewer
4/13/11

This site is terrible! Kept getting emailed notices that my 70-year-old mother's tax return was rejected by the IRS after following Taxslayer's instructions to the tee. No phone number to contact them, so I emailed customer support asking for a phone number so I could discuss what was apparently turning into quite a complicated issue (mind you, my mom is single and has one W2 to file, no deductions, so her return is as simple as one can get). Taxslayer actually emailed me back and told me I had to upgrade to a "Premier" account for $10 if I wanted to talk to someone on the phone! I emailed them back and told them that was a complete ripoff and thanks for nothing, and this morning I received another email from them stating that if I would email them my phone number, someone would call me. Wow. No thanks. If a company has no way to talk to a real person, and they won't divulge their number unless one coughs up money (something that was NOT stated up front when my mom and I began her return), then they can forget about my business. Stay away from this company!

The Best Tax Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber