US Government's NSF

1 Review From Our Community

tablef
EXPERT
4/12/11

Both our fans went out within 2 days. I ran to the local hardware store for a replacement fan in a panic to assure "poopie-do" gets a good night's sleep. The second fan, I wanted to try a "Vornado."

I shopped online using the google product search engine and found a bunch of stores had the fan with prices varying about $35. As usual, Amazon was listed as the best price.

Looking closely at the results, I found Sylvane.com actually had the best price, but not quite the number of reviews. After checking-out the site's credentials, using SJ and SJ learned techniques, I decided to give sylvane.com a try.

They have a wide selection of air conditioning products like dehumidifiers, heaters, A/C units, filters, purifiers, fans, etc... And they have good prices with free shipping.

They processed and shipped my order promptly and provided good communication. I highly recommend this site.