US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

debbiem18
9/5/13

Call the frkn cyberpolice on this $#*!!!! enough is enough JEEEEZ!

adamg30
8/26/13

Great way to make a few extra bucks..

ericw30
5/29/13

no picture with commets

joelm23
10/8/12

Well let me tell you, this site and experience has been nothing short of a B*&LS@#T SCAM !!! All the email adresses were fake and she is quite likely never to give me my $100.00 dollars! Can i say it again SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! Oh i never lost any money though but what i tried to email hailey gates was that i'll never get back the 50 or so hours i lost with my wife and kids! I'd love to take hailey gates by that beautiful blonde hair and knee her right in the face! Sorry if that scared anyone.

denar
5/1/12

Very frustrating - Hailey Gates of SurveyMoneyMachine.com sent me 20 survey sites that were supposed to make me $35 to $50 per survey (she sent them in one week). I spent two weeks trying to do the surveys and was opted out of most of them but made no money because you had to make at least $25 to be awarded your money. She still sends me e-mails saying "they" are requesting me for what reason I cannot conceive as I was not right for their surveys and I was not making any money. This is a bad site and I would never recommend it to anyone.

jeanetteh2
4/29/12

Extremely frustrating -- Hailey Gates of Surveymoneymachines sent daily emails for a week and recommended you sign up for 20 survey sites that she emailed you throughout the week. I signed up for all and worked at least 3-4 hours per day for two weeks and found that instead of the $15 to $45 per survey she claims you should be able to earn, you are lucky to earn $8 dollars per survey. Most days there were several surveys but I found I was only allowed to actually do 2 or 3. The majority of the surveys I got screened out of. Now, I am unable to contact Surveymoneymachines by email since the messages are always returned as undeliverable.

marcusm
3/31/10

Class Action is needed vs SCAMS: I'd reported vs Surveymoneymachine & Global Test Market on 3/31/2010 [I'd completed 50 surveys! yet NO points! and NO "$"] >Only minutes after my posting >Global Test Market contacted me asking for copies of the survey invitations that I WAS NOT paid for, so I forwarded 3 examples: on 4/5/10 I received a "Do-Not-Reply" response from Global Test Market >also more invites! for more "UNPAID" surveys! [yet I'm still w/o points! and "$" for my already completed surveys!]. Scammers must pay for their Fraudulent acts vs the public! [esp. during this National Economic Crisis].

johnd7
8/25/09

Yeah this was crap. Guess I can't call it a scam since I didn't pay for the free list of survey companies. But I didn't make much at all and it's true, you have no way whatsoever to get ahold of this "hailey" person to get your promised $100. This site is nothing more than a list of referral links where every time you sign up for a different survey company, she gets a referral credit. Hope everyone who got suckered into this one at least used a email account you only use for junk mail. Worthless.

lorib
3/6/09

Liar, Liar Pants on Fire - <p><strong>RIPOFF, SCAM, AND LIAR!!!!!</strong>  THE FIRST THING YOU SEE ON THE WEBSITE IS THE PROMISE OF A PERSONAL CHECK FOR $100.00 IF YOU DO NOT MAKE MONEY WITHIN A COUPLE OF HOURS.  HARDY HAR HAR! </p>
<p>ON THESE SO CALLED "MAKE MONEY SITES AND SURVEYS" YOU HAVE TO BUY $50.00 + OF CRAPPY PRODUCTS TO MAKE A WHOPPING $1.00.</p>
<p>THEN, AFTER YOU DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY AT ALL AND YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED OUT OF YOUR OWN MONEY, YOU <strong><em>NEVER GET A REPLY FROM THE LADY WHO HAS THE SITE.  AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE $100.00 EITHER.

LYING IS A SIN!</em></strong></p>

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Surveymoneymachine staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: XENTELMEN DEAR SER HELLO .PLEASE AJ NEED JU HELP .THANK JU ,THANK JU ,THANK JU, THANK JU, THANK JU ,KA NISUR SHPERBLIMI IM KA NISUR SHPERBLIMI IM KA NISUR SHPERBLIMI IM NE WESTER UNION ,MONY GRAM FERT UNITED AMERIKAN LIVE INSSURANCE ,SS OFFICE I WEST FARM .PLEASE HELP ME IN ALBANIA LOWER IN BRONX FROM NY PRESS ,PRESS PRESS PRESS ,AND SAY ALLS MY SUKSESS AND SUKSESS FUL FOR ME AND MY FAMILY MY PEOPLE FROM ALBANIA AND ALBANIA PEOPLE BRONX VESA TRAVEL IN ALBANIA ,IN KOSOVA,VISET DHE TROJET SHQIPTARE ME FLAMUR KUQ E ZI .SINCELARY DRITAN SEITAJ
2/28/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Surveymoneymachine staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Surveymoneymachine?