US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

sarahj78
11/30/14

Garbage! Anyone telling you that Superpoints is great is hoping you will sign up via their link.

As the one reviewer said, Its a JOKE and total waste of time. Unless you are in the habit of conning people to sign up under you then possibly you can make a quarter?

They shut down before and have now reopened, expect them to shut down again.

Don't waste your time with Superpoints.

trishl2
9/19/14

Superpoints is an easy way to earn money.
1. Sign up under my link.
2. Fill out your profile.
3. Verify your email address.
4. Click on SuperLucky button and spin that each day.
Earn points towards Amazon, Walmart, Target gift cards, and many more prizes.
I earned enough Amazon gift cards last year to buy 2 of my children tablets and 1 an ipod touch for Christmas. It's FREE to join never pay nothing unless you decide to do some of the offers or discounts

tammiw1
8/28/14

I've cashed out quite a few times since the new SuperPoints started. I'm enjoying it :-) Please use my invite if you would like to try it out https://www.superpoints.com/join/6zsdr8Z3usenkcOni20FKsV9oOk

erikt10
8/27/14

I really are happy that superpoints is open again. If you are in Canada or the US you can join and start earning points for great prizes. The site looks great. To join you need an invite please feel free to use my invite https://www.superpoints.com/superpointsfansite after you join complete your profile and confirm your email and you can start earning points.
this fansite will help you with more info https://www.facebook.com/pages/Superpoints-Fansite/282123665161053

jodih5
7/16/14

I was a member of this site for quite a while before it closed. I really missed the site and had cashed out many times with no problem. I just started the new site this week. I was so excited that it came back, but you do need an invite to join. If you want to try here's a link. https://www.superpoints.com/join/uUPhnGi2aK_bCSvdfLgwmXfNN14

I never did the surveys before and won't do them this time. All I do is click the button. You start out with 3 clicks, then eventually 10 and then 100. My daughter joined and hit a lot of points. She has only been on it for 2 weeks and has enough for a $10 Target gift card. I'm hoping I hit a good spin too.

bign
6/20/14

I find it a great website to earn rewards. When you learn how to work the site its becomes easy and quick to earn rewards. It's invite only though but once you get in it's worth it. If you need an invite:

sadsfs
7/9/13

site looks legit. was invited to join it. but i think its a soruce to spam your email. etc etc take your identy.. correct me if im wrong. but from my experience I try to complete one survey. it says im not elgible. then put me to another one and then do first 2 questions and hit next then says survey is not available. like wtf. this happn 3 times. after that got fed up and canceled my account

courtneyr4
7/9/13

I've completed surveys, installed apps and not been rewarded points or even gotten the email saying i'd completed the task so i don't have proof to send in, which superpoints asks for. i can't access the task again to see if i'd made a mistake or clicked away accident. Many surveys take awhile to go through, only to find out "you don't qualify" at the "end".
A whole section of superpoints does not work for me and the answer I got from superpoints was that it usually means fraud, but i never committed fraud...so i emailed the company they told me to and never got a response back. Also, the offers you complete or are not interested in can't be hidden from view which makes it difficult to navigate to offers you haven't tried.

steph373
7/2/13

I have been a member for almost 2 years and have yet to have enough points to cash in. The first time amount is 2500 and I have a little over 1200. I hate hate hate clicking that stupid button. It takes forever and most days, I win nothing. At this rate it will take me another 2 years before I can cash in. I have invested so much time it is that I just can't give it up but after I cash in...I am done. I much prefer swagbucks. I have made over $120 in less than a year.

brendat4
7/31/12

Unless you are willing to sucker a lot of your friends and strangers into signing up with your referral link, this site is not worth your time. Without them, it will take months for you to earn just $10. You'd be real lucky to earn 10 superpoints a day on the button, and cash out is at 1000 for basic members. Anyone who tells you the site is amazing and how they've earned so much is trying to get you to earn for them, since they win your earnings as well. Unfortunately I've been a member for over a year now and only earned $35, while I've earned hundreds on other sites in the same time. They are legitimate and do pay within a week, but I would not recommend to anyone trying to earn $ in a decent amount of time.

adamb21
3/27/12

I saw one person say this site is a pyramid scam and a source of spam. Obviously that person does not know what a true pyramid scam is. I have been signed up with this program for about a month now I think. I have not noticed an increase in spam on my account or my wifes account. Granted I have not turned in any points yet, but I believe that for now this site is great!

katieh9
12/28/11

I love superpoints!! I exchanged my points for many paypal cash, gift cards, etc. Have yet to have a problem with them. I would definitely recommend superpoints and always have. It also seems like a lot of people are saying that their account was deleted. They only delete your account if you or someone you signed up under cheated the system. And it also seems like these people who are leaving bad reviews might just be upset because they aren't getting enough points. I have been doing this for months! I got gift cards, paypal cash, etc from them and never had any problems. So it definitely isn't a scam. If you go to their Facebook page you will see truly how many people are happy with them. Like thousands upon thousands. So before judging reviews on here, I would suggest doing your homework and looking into other things because it seems like these people who are leaving reviews are fake.

jb34
11/21/11

This site is a pyramid scam, and a source of spam.

donb9
7/15/11

I built up enough points to redeem them for $10 PayPal cash, and then they went and terminated my account.

tomw12
Apprentice Reviewer
6/12/11

THIS SITE IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE(PERIOD) I'VE NEVER SPENT SUCH AN AWFUL TIME ONLINE MERELY BROWSING IN MY LIFE. IT OFFERS ADS TO VIEW FOR POINTS, AND OFFERS TO COMPLETE FOR POINTS AS WELL. THE KICKER IS, YOUR GIVEN A ONE POINT CREDIT JUST FOR YOUR VIEWS. CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF. YOUR REWARDS ARE SO SMALL, IT'LL TAKE YOU FIFTY YEARS JUST TO GET ANYTHING WORTH WILD.
I'D LOVE THE LAST MONTH OF MY LIFE BACK; IS PRETTY MUCH ALL I'M SAYING...

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SuperPoints staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: You closed your network and left all your members holding on to worthless SUPERPOINTS
I HOPE WE CAN FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST SUPERPOINTS
The least you could have done knowing you were shutting down the website is gave everybody
the opportunity to cash in their points. YOU SUCK BIG TIME. YOU ARE A SCAM.
11/8/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the SuperPoints staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?