US Government's NSF

SuperPoints reviews

11 Reviews for SuperPoints

▼ Sort by: recent

7/16/14

I was a member of this site for quite a while before it closed. I really missed the site and had cashed out many times with no problem. I just started the new site this week. I was so excited that it came back, but you do need an invite to join. If you want to try here's a link. https://www.superpoints.com/join/uUPhnGi2aK_bCSvdfLgwmXfNN14

I never did the surveys before and won't do them this time. All I do is click the button. You start out with 3 clicks, then eventually 10 and then 100. My daughter joined and hit a lot of points. She has only been on it for 2 weeks and has enough for a $10 Target gift card. I'm hoping I hit a good spin too.

6/20/14

I find it a great website to earn rewards. When you learn how to work the site its becomes easy and quick to earn rewards. It's invite only though but once you get in it's worth it. If you need an invite:

7/9/13

site looks legit. was invited to join it. but i think its a soruce to spam your email. etc etc take your identy.. correct me if im wrong. but from my experience I try to complete one survey. it says im not elgible. then put me to another one and then do first 2 questions and hit next then says survey is not available. like wtf. this happn 3 times. after that got fed up and canceled my account

7/9/13

I've completed surveys, installed apps and not been rewarded points or even gotten the email saying i'd completed the task so i don't have proof to send in, which superpoints asks for. i can't access the task again to see if i'd made a mistake or clicked away accident. Many surveys take awhile to go through, only to find out "you don't qualify" at the "end".
A whole section of superpoints does not work for me and the answer I got from superpoints was that it usually means fraud, but i never committed fraud...so i emailed the company they told me to and never got a response back. Also, the offers you complete or are not interested in can't be hidden from view which makes it difficult to navigate to offers you haven't tried.

7/2/13

I have been a member for almost 2 years and have yet to have enough points to cash in. The first time amount is 2500 and I have a little over 1200. I hate hate hate clicking that stupid button. It takes forever and most days, I win nothing. At this rate it will take me another 2 years before I can cash in. I have invested so much time it is that I just can't give it up but after I cash in...I am done. I much prefer swagbucks. I have made over $120 in less than a year.

7/31/12

Unless you are willing to sucker a lot of your friends and strangers into signing up with your referral link, this site is not worth your time. Without them, it will take months for you to earn just $10. You'd be real lucky to earn 10 superpoints a day on the button, and cash out is at 1000 for basic members. Anyone who tells you the site is amazing and how they've earned so much is trying to get you to earn for them, since they win your earnings as well. Unfortunately I've been a member for over a year now and only earned $35, while I've earned hundreds on other sites in the same time. They are legitimate and do pay within a week, but I would not recommend to anyone trying to earn $ in a decent amount of time.

3/27/12

I saw one person say this site is a pyramid scam and a source of spam. Obviously that person does not know what a true pyramid scam is. I have been signed up with this program for about a month now I think. I have not noticed an increase in spam on my account or my wifes account. Granted I have not turned in any points yet, but I believe that for now this site is great!

12/28/11

I love superpoints!! I exchanged my points for many paypal cash, gift cards, etc. Have yet to have a problem with them. I would definitely recommend superpoints and always have. It also seems like a lot of people are saying that their account was deleted. They only delete your account if you or someone you signed up under cheated the system. And it also seems like these people who are leaving bad reviews might just be upset because they aren't getting enough points. I have been doing this for months! I got gift cards, paypal cash, etc from them and never had any problems. So it definitely isn't a scam. If you go to their Facebook page you will see truly how many people are happy with them. Like thousands upon thousands. So before judging reviews on here, I would suggest doing your homework and looking into other things because it seems like these people who are leaving reviews are fake.

11/21/11

This site is a pyramid scam, and a source of spam.

7/15/11

I built up enough points to redeem them for $10 PayPal cash, and then they went and terminated my account.

Apprentice Reviewer
6/12/11

THIS SITE IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE(PERIOD) I'VE NEVER SPENT SUCH AN AWFUL TIME ONLINE MERELY BROWSING IN MY LIFE. IT OFFERS ADS TO VIEW FOR POINTS, AND OFFERS TO COMPLETE FOR POINTS AS WELL. THE KICKER IS, YOUR GIVEN A ONE POINT CREDIT JUST FOR YOUR VIEWS. CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF. YOUR REWARDS ARE SO SMALL, IT'LL TAKE YOU FIFTY YEARS JUST TO GET ANYTHING WORTH WILD.
I'D LOVE THE LAST MONTH OF MY LIFE BACK; IS PRETTY MUCH ALL I'M SAYING...

The Best Job Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber