US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

toml53
9/24/13

A complete Rip Off!!!

Ordered in November 2012 and never received anything accept an apologetic letter saying there creditor had frozen all there funds due to the product they were selling ( this was over 7 months after the fact ) and I never received a refund or the product I ordered to this date.
Avoid them is the best advice I could give...

marianor13
7/14/13

Got ripped off. After getting ripped off they opened a new cite. Super420.com Same admin so I assume they just want to rip off a bunch of new customers.. The company is unprofessional. and they will take months to get your order to you if you are lucky enough to get your order.. I do not recommend these people to anyone friend nor foe

wesd
7/9/13

After reading reviews online that made the management look very bad, I emailed the owner himself and had a very pleasant conversation, and with minimal response time. I had to wait about a month from the point I ordered my product, but who can have a problem with the wait time with the prices that superpiece offers?
My product came with no damage, straight from India, sketchy package and all, and said it was a candle:) I look forward to shopping there again.

rubena15
6/23/13

Stay Away From Them!! I ordered from them in April, its now June and still have not received my order at all. I've contacted them at service@superpiece.com and not a single reply back from them regarding my order. The more I have looked into them I found, like many of you that it is a scam! The guy takes your money, who's to even say there's a manufacturer in India shipping to us. He probably made that up too. Anyone in MD find this Justin James, give him a bloody lip for me.

pierred14
3/7/13

they suck, $#*!ty quality glass, ships from India. shipping insurance is scam they never send anything back after

brandong6
12/8/12

My experience here sucked!

First they were super slow about shipping my item. Then once the item shipped I waited 5 weeks and never received it. So I tried to email them which took them forever to respond to.

When they did respond they told me to use the tracking number on the website when I had already informed them that I had tried this. The tracking number they gave me showed no item attached to it. So after waiting again for them to respond they admitted that the item must have been lost in the mail and asked if I wanted a refund or a replacement to be shipped. I asked them to reship my item and asked that they expedite the shipping.

They informed me that my shipment would be "moved to the front of the line". A week later when I asked them for a new shipment tracking number so that I'd know when to expect my item they told me that the company they use would provide this to me in about a week... so there's another two weeks.

This place is horrible. Their prices are decent but for the amount of time and work necessary to receive your order they are definitely not worth it. The people who run the site are incompetent and obviously don't care about their work and my guess is that if I ever receive my item it will be poor quality.

STAY AWAY! ONLY GAVE ONE STAR BECAUSE NO STARS IS NOT AN OPTION.

melissab19
11/26/12

I ordered 2 pipes from them that was 50 dollars 2 months ago and still haven't received my item and doesn't look like I am.. I'm never ordering anything again unless I can track it.. I wish I would have known about this guy before

dj53
6/14/12

nothing delivered no refunds plus no chat room. all bull$#*!

johnt69
2/16/12

This website has horrible customer service. When i get my order it was broke, when i got my replacement it was broken as well. I would advise everyone to stay away from this site unless you want to get ripped off.

candacep
2/15/12

I love this site I paid 50 bucks and got 7 pipes within a month...

mikeh49
11/30/11

Like the other two [current] reviews on sitejabber.com, I have not received my product after a month of waiting. The website claims 1 to 2 weeks, but if you dig deeper, it's only 1 to 2 weeks AFTER the product has been "shipped." Having the product shipped, however, could take up to 1 to 2 months (as other users have experienced).

I filed a dispute claim with my bank today. I already sent two e-mails, and my bank attempted to contact the number "Billy" listed.

I would not recommend buying from this website at all, as Indian glass, on average, is cheaper quality than American glass. Had I known it was manufactured in India, I would have never placed an order to begin with. But, for the price, I did realize it was cheaper glass, which if it fails on me, then lesson learned.

Once my bank finishes their investigation, I will contact the BBB to notify them of this terrible customer service. I should have done my homework first.

The website is also listed as:
www.store.superpiece.com store.superpiece.com

zorant
3/5/11

they claim "up to 3 weeks delay", well, its more like "over 4 weeks delay so far.
so if your looking for some glass, just go to your local headshop, pay $20 more and have it in your hands, instead of wondering if you got ripped off for weeks.

kene
8/12/10

I placed an order with these guys for 24.95 and then for 125.00. I never recieved the first order at all, the second came after 8 weeks and contained nothing I ordered. It turns out the guy doesnt have any inventory, it is all drop shipped from india. When I told him 3 of my pieces were broken I was told to "Deal with it." I then started to recieve coupons in my email so I replied asking him to stop sending them and explained why I would never do business with them again. Here is a copy of his return email.

Why are you volunteering to me how much you spend per month on inventory? All you're doing is revealing what a small buyer you are and what little business you do. Am I supposed to lose sleep over missing $500 - $1000 per month? LOL good riddens! If you want to stop receiving our emails, you know how to click Unsubscribe.

It turns out he is a 26 year old punk you can check out his myspace before you order it may help you decide whether or not to risk it. Justin James of Baltimore Maryland. Do not do business with this guy. I sent a harsher email after recieving the one above and his reply was so abusive I can't post it here. He has no class.

Best Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber