US Government’s NSF

Baltimore, Maryland, USA

▼ Sort by: recent

arlenea6
1/24/16

I live in an area that SpotCrime reported as incident free. After meeting with the Ft Lauderdale police on Thursday, January 21, 2016 I found out that there were 29 (TWENTY NINE) burglaries during the past three months in an area SpotCrime reported as incident free! WTF!

billk8
3/29/11

Spot crime reports incidents that are private and can make the situation worse. For example, we were receiving harassing phone calls and reported to 311. We have not even received a return call from the police department, when Spot crime.com published a picture of our house and address on their site. Not only is this a privacy issue but could even make the situation worse if there is a stalker behind these harrassing phone calls.
My guess is that there are many other people who have taken offense to their homes being reported on Spotcrime.com

juliaj
5/22/08

Neat way to see crime stats - Other than an assaulted cab driver two weeks ago, my upper east side neighborhood looks safe! I feel like this map might be missing some info....

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SpotCrime staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3/1/16
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the SpotCrime staff and other customers.

SpotCrime?