US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

Sovran-solutions-online reviews

▼ Sort by: recent

5/29/13

worked when it worked. They supposedly changed shippers and told me they didn't deliver to my zip anymore. They have $280 of my money that they won't refund. Have tried every contact point available. Thought my sponsor Capt. Jack would facilitate a refund, and although he was pleasant about his reply, nada from that avenue either. Can't believe I was so stupid - and now helpless. May 7, 2013

10/18/11

I'm surprised about these negative comments, because I've only had a positive experience with them and have so far received all of the orders I've placed. The process to activate your membership was a little weird though in that I had to send a couple of emails to them after I became a member to fully activate the account. They do this apparently for some legal reasons. The one knock on them though is that unless you order 4 cartons, you don't receive free shipping.

3/11/11

I followed all instructions and sent $140.00 to become a member and place an order to this discount cigarette outlet. After recieving my money I haven't heard a word from the representative known as Captain Jack. They will tell you anything to bide their time till they get your money then they disappear. If it sounds shady to send your money to a clearing house in Nebraska to be then tunneled to a place in Panama to avoid Taxes being reported to the government for tobacco purchases...IT IS! Another red flag is that the ONLY correspondence is via internet. No trace other than a PO BOX in Nebraska. Steer clear of this one!

9/19/10

This is a total scam outfit operating from Panama and is associated with another scam outfit named MSPC with a PO Box in Lincoln, Nebraska. They take your money and do nothing...except spend it. Reporting them to the FBI, Federal Trade Commission and the IRS. Panama has also agreed to lend a hand. Please stay away from these scam artists.

The Best Shopping Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber