US Government's NSF

Slimwareutilities reviews

5 Reviews for Slimwareutilities.com

▼ Sort by: recent

9/27/13

I should have known better. I paid. I received the serial number that was supposed to let me download the driver update. It is not working. The site is trying to get me to buy more things. I have called the credit card company to dispute the charge. I am demanding a refund. I will not work with this company.

8/20/13

This web site should be totally avoided at all costs!!!!!!! They are affiliated with driver update and fix cleaner and the technical support staff are rude, obnoxious and totally unreliable in fixing computer problems and issues. They are famous for taking remote access and leaving a paying Customer out to dry-meaning the
problem you had from the start will only get worse if you allow these so called computer JERKS any access to your computer for any reason!!!!!!! Save your money and find a reputable company which these web sites are not!!!!! You will end up spending more money to fix a problem they create!!!!!!! AVOID support@driverupdate.net and their telephone number of 228 273 1197 as they will never return your calls and the only way to obtain a refund is to raise HELL
with the bank that accepts the payments for these low life cheating and scamming vendors to date!!!!!!!

4/19/13

THIS PROGRAM IS A MESS, IT CAUSED NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS FOR US AND CAUSED OUR COMPUTER TO CRASH.... IT COST ME $200.00 TO FIX....STAY AWAY FROM THIS

10/6/11

The website is great, as are the products from SlimWare Utilities. I've downloaded and installed them all on multiple systems, and enjoyed the ease of use and friendly atmosphere developed by the team at SWU on socnet sites such as Facebook, where they held a great contest drawing for thumb drives and gave tee shirts out to those that would provide reviews for their new products. It's all provided through cloud technology, making it free and free to everyone. Get with these guys and enjoy the SWU touch on your computer(s). And no... they didn't pay me to write this. I just like to turn good people onto good things. Oh, but I DID get one of those nice tee shirts. Give Slimware Utilities a go and see for yourself!

Veteran Reviewer
7/16/11

I found a review on this site on a blog a couple months back, so thought I would give one of their downloads a go. So I installed SlimDrivers - after installing the product, it prompted me to create an account with them (which made me suspicious at first), but it was well worth it in the end. SlimDrivers is free and saves time. It found 26 driver updates for my computer and it gave me a link to click to update my drivers - was that easy. In the end - it really does save you time searching the net to find out if your drivers have updates.

The Best Computer Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber