US Government's NSF

1 Review From Our Community

ac377
New Reviewer
5/5/13

It is hard for me to write this negative review about Sierra Living Concepts because I really want to like them.

1) The good: They make beautiful stuff

2) The Bad: Once you pay them, all customer service goes to India, which is spotty.

3) The Ugly: I sat down in a chair the first 2 weeks and it cracked. THERE WERE NO METAL BRACKETS ON THE CHAIRS, IT WAS HELD TOGETHER BY GLUE.

Granted I am not a small guy, (225 lbs) but come on.

I complained and they offered to send me two chairs, I opted for 1 chair and a bench.

So, they sent us a replacement chair and bench
1) the chair still didn't have metal brackets/braces under it

2) the Bench came with no instructions on assembly and the bolts were too long, it is obvious that they didn't try to put it together before sending it to me.

When I complained again, they offered to refund $150, that was back in March, and they haven't sent it yet and they now ignore my emails.