US Government's NSF

825 Buckley Road, Suite 200
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Tel: 1.866.625.5050
support@shopatron.com

People interested in Shopatron are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christinag1

Shopatron has excellent customer service and communication. (in 7 reviews)

andrewh89

The shopping experience was excellent, and the order was processed and shipped very fast. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jessicah73
8/20/15

Purchased items through a partner site of Shopatron and received them less than 24 hours later. I don't even know how that was possible, but it was amazing! A great experience--would and will recommend highly.

kymn1
8/19/15

I ordered from Modells.com and it was an awesome experience. My order arrived quickly and prompt. I as received updates via email when it was processed and shipped!!

andrewh89
7/23/15

I had placed an order for bike carrier parts and accessories. I found the prices to be very fair. The shopping experience was excellent, and the order was processed and shipped very fast. Everything was above expectations, and I would highly recommend this company.

tylerh37
7/8/15

Great service, communication and also prompt!

pattib14
7/8/15

I purchased this as a gift, it was extremely well received and greatly appreciated. Thank you for the experience

terryannl
2/20/15

“A very nice shopping experience! Price was right, ordering from website very easy, and shipping was very quick. Much appreciated.”

arlenec4
2/20/15

“Excellent service. We were notified via email when our product was ready for pick up. The store staff at the Queen E. store were terrific.”

Tip for consumers: Great way to shop, especially for Christmas.

allano6
1/30/15

Bad experience today with Shopatron as the service provider for a Canadian retailer, Home Hardware. The retailer's website is not synced with the Shopatron website, so IDs and passwords are not maintained. Talk about confusion! I now know enough to go durectly to the Shopatron website to get order status. I'm unable to see my account or orders via the retailer site at all. Amazingky, the order went through, but Shopatron's support of the retailer is severely lacking.

Tip for consumers: Ideally, the shopatron site should be behind the scenes, and not confusing the heck out of someone accessing a retail site that uses shopatron services... But not so.

roberta137
1/23/15

I recently placed an order from Thule which was handled by Shopatron. Not only was the experience quick and easy, the product arrived exactly when they said it would. I'll definitely look for the Shopatron name in the future as a good supplier.

davido51
11/24/14

Sorry to leave this terrible review, but I had no idea I was dealing with a middle man company! This is one extra entity to deal with and one more way that things can (and in my case.. has) gone wrong.. My order for an expensive desk accessory was placed on 11/19/2014 09:26:54 EST.

As far as the shopatron site is concerned my item is shipped. As far the usps service is concerned they have been electronically contacted by no item has been shipped or received. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE here?

I have paid and been charged for my item which was due to arrive in 2 days yet it is 5 days later and I dont even have a clue where my item is.

This is not ideal and I'd avoid this service if you can.

louisel16
7/10/13

Great online experience, aurora was not only easy to order from but my order arrived in record time and perfect condition

jeffa22
7/3/13

“Great experience. Should the need ever arise, I would/will order again.”

rh261
6/27/13

“easy shopping experience.”

kathyb20
6/20/13

“Excellent shopping experience! Here at work there's not a lot of time to browse, so the easy on-line ordering is greatly appreciated! Click onto your site, click the items we need, click onto our stored info, and the order's placed! All in under a minute!”

markb105
4/26/13

I have purchased items several times (from JL Audio) through the Shopatron site and I am always extremely satisfied with the site, the service, the dealer network and the products supplied. The transaction is smooth and communication is great, keeping you up to speed every step of the way with your order. This is how internet shopping should be - simple, fast, efficient AND showing care for the customer! I'd definitely recommend using these guys!

angieb7
4/17/13

I used shopatron for a transaction thru Nitrous Express, they completed my order and made the entire transaction quick and easy. Thanks!

matane
4/11/13

Great Shopping Experience Highly Recommended!!

Thanks!

lesliep12
4/10/13

I can't wait to shop with Shopatron again. the experience was perfect in every way!! I received my merchandise on time, was very, very, pleased with every aspect of dealing with Shopatron.com. WONDERFUL!!!!

kevink15
8/31/12

I have used Shopatron 2 or 3 times the past year for soccer gear for my son, each time everything has went extremely well. The equipment arrives on time, as ordered, no damage, billed correctly, tracking info provided, etc. Highly recommended...

susand14
8/18/12

Really easy order processing. I was able to research the Eureka tent replacement poles I needed, ordered them quickly, and they shipped to me fast from a Eureka dealer here in Michigan. Communication was good, and was able to track my order to know which day they would arrive, and the method. Good Site!

conil
8/14/12

Consistently prompt and accurate service. Never worry on wait for my orders.

christinag1
7/18/12

Great experience ordering Mizno volleyball shoes. Shopatron has excellent customer service and communication. I knew exactly when my shoes would arrive and was given access to a custome service rep in the event of a problem. I would definitely use this site again and would highly recommend it to others.

wualizp
7/16/12

Good products good services always thank you

tims31
7/5/12

I've used Shopatron several times to order and Thule gear. Online ordering and tracking is good, and phone/email reps are great. Pleasure to do business with.

kathyh17
7/3/12

“Received the items unbelievably fast. Very satisfied.”

laurenc19
6/25/12

Super easy website, Super fast shipping and I LOVE my shoes- thank you

barbarab17
6/23/12

I love Cobble Hill's puzzles! I am a preschool teacher, and you have a variety of puzzle sizes that meet the needs of my students. You also have beautiful nature puzzles, and I and my students love animals. The only complaint I have, and it is not a huge one, is that it took a long time to receive the puzzles. Shopatron handles processing for Cobble Hill.

dianep13
6/21/12

I have used shopatron may times to buy yarn and knitting patterns. Service has always been excellent with items delivered quickly and correctly.

rosen3
6/11/12

My go to place when I need an Uglydoll fix. Always in check and great to use. Never had a bad experience

raulf1
6/6/12

It was a great experience shopping at your web site. I found what i needed and it arrived on time. I'll come back for sure if I need anything else for swimming.

eulaliah
6/5/12

Searched for a Sunday Golf Bag --- site from Wellzher popped up...
“Shopping made very easy... product received exactly as shown on site. Perfect”

peters44
5/9/12

ordered Thule products, they have been a superior fulfillment service, impressed by the online interface as well the speed and professional service, many thanks

szn
5/8/12

fast respond, clear information on webpage, using reliable shipper yet with reasonable price for international customers!

goods just come to doorstep sound and safe! perfect experience with shopatron.com/!

stand2
5/8/12

I recently made a purchase and it was kind of a last minute thing for me. I was given a delivery date and it arrived as promised. WOW! This is the ONLY WAY TO GO!

Stan

shaylinnk
5/3/12

Absolutely love this website!!! Amazing customer service!!

bobbyk2
5/3/12

One of the smoothest transactions via the internet that I have ever had. I am extremely satisfied with the entire process. Couldn't be happier!

jessec4
4/10/12

Reliable and no hangups. Processing was smooth through shopatron. Would be happy to work through again.

ginan
4/10/12

I had a great experience with Shopatron.com. I had ordered material from Takhi, Stacy, Charles Knitting. I received the order in excellent condition and in very short time. I would recommend this company to friends and would use them again.

katarinaf
3/28/12

Smooth and easy ordering from Hero Arts, well packed and quick delivery despite the distance (USA-Scandinavia)

tammyr4
3/28/12

I ordered a pair of Mizuno Wave Rider shoes. It was very easy to find the shoes, add to shopping cart and purchase. Easy.

leob7
3/16/12

Purchased some fishing gear. received Excellent service, had a very smooth transaction. Will definitely purchase more items as I need them!

suep11
3/16/12

Fabulous!!! I had never been to Universal Yarn before ... the searching for the item and check-out experience were smooth as silk. I will buy all of my yarn at UY through Shopatron. Wish the other major retailers would use Shopatron -- things would go a lot faster/better ;-)

maryj11
3/14/12

Very quick and efficient service!

shawnk4
3/13/12

Was very happy with the service and plan on ordering again in the future

barbaras25
3/13/12

“Very prompt service, and I appreciated the updated info via email. Thank you!”

anitab4
3/7/12

Love the product! Love the website. Very easy to order and very quick response time! I will definitely order from this site again!

debraf2
3/7/12

Great experience! Easy ordering, fast shipping! Thank you!!!

anned1
3/6/12

Excellent and fast service - items arrived much sooner than I thought they would. I will definitely order from shopatron/manhattan toy again. thank you!

nancyp10
3/2/12

Fast and convenient way for web sites to do e-comerce! Couldn't have been easier!

patrickh6
2/28/12

I have ordered many items from shopatron. It is always fast, accurate and economical. Orders arrive quick and correct. Everything I have ever ordered has been perfect. Browsing, shopping, and checkout is simple and easy to navigate. Plus they might even throw a few extra stickers in there too! Thanks Shopatron/Independent Truck Co.