US Government's NSF
maryannek

54 Reviews for Shopatron.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/10/13

Great online experience, aurora was not only easy to order from but my order arrived in record time and perfect condition

6/20/13

“Excellent shopping experience! Here at work there's not a lot of time to browse, so the easy on-line ordering is greatly appreciated! Click onto your site, click the items we need, click onto our stored info, and the order's placed! All in under a minute!”

4/26/13

I have purchased items several times (from JL Audio) through the Shopatron site and I am always extremely satisfied with the site, the service, the dealer network and the products supplied. The transaction is smooth and communication is great, keeping you up to speed every step of the way with your order. This is how internet shopping should be - simple, fast, efficient AND showing care for the customer! I'd definitely recommend using these guys!

4/17/13

I used shopatron for a transaction thru Nitrous Express, they completed my order and made the entire transaction quick and easy. Thanks!

4/11/13

Great Shopping Experience Highly Recommended!!

Thanks!

4/10/13

I can't wait to shop with Shopatron again. the experience was perfect in every way!! I received my merchandise on time, was very, very, pleased with every aspect of dealing with Shopatron.com. WONDERFUL!!!!

8/31/12

I have used Shopatron 2 or 3 times the past year for soccer gear for my son, each time everything has went extremely well. The equipment arrives on time, as ordered, no damage, billed correctly, tracking info provided, etc. Highly recommended...

8/18/12

Really easy order processing. I was able to research the Eureka tent replacement poles I needed, ordered them quickly, and they shipped to me fast from a Eureka dealer here in Michigan. Communication was good, and was able to track my order to know which day they would arrive, and the method. Good Site!

7/18/12

Great experience ordering Mizno volleyball shoes. Shopatron has excellent customer service and communication. I knew exactly when my shoes would arrive and was given access to a custome service rep in the event of a problem. I would definitely use this site again and would highly recommend it to others.

7/5/12

I've used Shopatron several times to order and Thule gear. Online ordering and tracking is good, and phone/email reps are great. Pleasure to do business with.

6/23/12

I love Cobble Hill's puzzles! I am a preschool teacher, and you have a variety of puzzle sizes that meet the needs of my students. You also have beautiful nature puzzles, and I and my students love animals. The only complaint I have, and it is not a huge one, is that it took a long time to receive the puzzles. Shopatron handles processing for Cobble Hill.

6/21/12

I have used shopatron may times to buy yarn and knitting patterns. Service has always been excellent with items delivered quickly and correctly.

6/11/12

My go to place when I need an Uglydoll fix. Always in check and great to use. Never had a bad experience

6/6/12

It was a great experience shopping at your web site. I found what i needed and it arrived on time. I'll come back for sure if I need anything else for swimming.

6/5/12

Searched for a Sunday Golf Bag --- site from Wellzher popped up...
“Shopping made very easy... product received exactly as shown on site. Perfect”

5/9/12

ordered Thule products, they have been a superior fulfillment service, impressed by the online interface as well the speed and professional service, many thanks

5/8/12

fast respond, clear information on webpage, using reliable shipper yet with reasonable price for international customers!

goods just come to doorstep sound and safe! perfect experience with shopatron.com/!

5/8/12

I recently made a purchase and it was kind of a last minute thing for me. I was given a delivery date and it arrived as promised. WOW! This is the ONLY WAY TO GO!

Stan

5/3/12

Absolutely love this website!!! Amazing customer service!!

5/3/12

One of the smoothest transactions via the internet that I have ever had. I am extremely satisfied with the entire process. Couldn't be happier!

4/10/12

Reliable and no hangups. Processing was smooth through shopatron. Would be happy to work through again.

4/10/12

I had a great experience with Shopatron.com. I had ordered material from Takhi, Stacy, Charles Knitting. I received the order in excellent condition and in very short time. I would recommend this company to friends and would use them again.

3/28/12

Smooth and easy ordering from Hero Arts, well packed and quick delivery despite the distance (USA-Scandinavia)

3/28/12

I ordered a pair of Mizuno Wave Rider shoes. It was very easy to find the shoes, add to shopping cart and purchase. Easy.

3/16/12

Purchased some fishing gear. received Excellent service, had a very smooth transaction. Will definitely purchase more items as I need them!

3/16/12

Fabulous!!! I had never been to Universal Yarn before ... the searching for the item and check-out experience were smooth as silk. I will buy all of my yarn at UY through Shopatron. Wish the other major retailers would use Shopatron -- things would go a lot faster/better ;-)

3/14/12

Very quick and efficient service!

3/13/12

Was very happy with the service and plan on ordering again in the future

3/6/12

Excellent and fast service - items arrived much sooner than I thought they would. I will definitely order from shopatron/manhattan toy again. thank you!

2/28/12

I have ordered many items from shopatron. It is always fast, accurate and economical. Orders arrive quick and correct. Everything I have ever ordered has been perfect. Browsing, shopping, and checkout is simple and easy to navigate. Plus they might even throw a few extra stickers in there too! Thanks Shopatron/Independent Truck Co.

2/13/12

Excellent. I purchased tableware and china from Sterling. The processing and delivery was prompt. I loved it. I had to return a couple of items and that too was seamless.
Thank you.

2/10/12

Shopping online was very easy. Great descriptions of your products. I work for Michaels Arts and Crafts. Had not heard of Melissa and Doug Products until I started working for Michaels. Love your stuff. Great gifts for the grandchildren. Thank You”

2/9/12

I used this site to purchase Hero Art stamps and it was quick and effective... a painless experience!

2/9/12

I recently purchased a car seat adapter through Shopatron and the item was shipped and we received the product the very next day, so my wife and I were very impressed with our quickly we were able to get the product and all we had to pay for was the standard low cost shipping rate. Thank you Shopatron.

1/18/12

Excellent shopping experience. Easy to pay and order. Shipped my order next day and I received it in two days! Item came promptly and I had no trouble with customer service.

1/18/12

“This was my first time ordering online from shopatron.com. It was easy and made it pleasant to order. I will definatly be looking at ordering from this site again.”

1/17/12

I was purchasing these items as a Christmas gift for my husband. The site was well laid out and easy to navigate. I appreciated the notification through email when the items shipped. Overall, I'd say I'm very satisfied with my experience. Thanks.

1/4/12

Shopatron was awesome. I ordered the wrong size and they cancelled my order and allowed me to place a new one. Also they gave me a new coupon code that i used on the first order so i could get the same discount on the second. Thanks shopatron!

1/3/12

I ordered from Melissa and Doug at Christmas time and received the order in two days. Excellent Service!!!!!

11/17/11

I am part of a VIP program where this site was chosen for delivery of goods.... let me tell you I don't feel being part of a VIP program right now. I shop online quite a bit and I never experienced a service that slow. It took 8 days before it got to the shipper then another 9 days for the shipper to come to me..... As a customer I feel the site I deal with is responsible to get what I order in a timely manner. (3 to 5 days max) It seems they clear themselves once it shipped.... wrong in my mind! Shopping online had never been that easy and fast.... I hope this company will follow the pace of others and take responsibility from start to finish or the VIP program I am with will use a better service provider. I think people need to know....

11/2/11

Excellent and professional service. They are definately 4 stars and more I ordered an item through them and received just as they told me in 2-3 days. Loved it I would definately use them again and refer them to my friends to use them. Thanks Shopatron.

11/1/11

I was looking for a specific type of yarn, couldn't find it anywhere. I finally found it through Shopatron. I hadn't used Shopatron before, but decided to go for it. The whole process was easy and my yarn was shipped quickly. The price was great, too. I am very glad I found this site, and I'm sure I'll be back again.

10/27/11

Excellent customer service-a pleasure to do business with you! Truly old fashioned customer service!

10/22/11

I bought some rims from Velocity USA. The whole deal was smooth, fast, and easy. I got the parts in excellent packaging one day ahead of the time quoted.

9/27/11

The part I ordered from MSD ignition arrived the next day without having to pay for priority shipping. The site was very easy to navigate, quick and responsive. I was very pleased with my experience and would definitely recommend them to others.

9/27/11

I bought some replacement bulbs for my PIAA fog lights. They delivered my order really fast to Alaska! I am always impressed when a company can get things up here quickly.

9/14/11

Very easy to buy from and the navigation is simple and intuitive. I have never had a mix up or problem with any transaction made from this store. The communication is excellent- I'm kept informed every step of the way until my items are on my doorstep. Even when my order contains certain items that must ship later (such as pre-orders), everything arrives in the timespan promised. In my experience as a customer of uglydolls.com and folkmanis.com, Shopatron is 100% reliable.

8/19/11

Customer service is so helpful and excellent service. I am very pleased with Linda's excellent care. Hiro

5/1/11

I really like the convenience and ease of online shopping for Celestron products (via the Shopatron site). The Celestron product line has always given me the best value for the dollars that I spend there. And the Shopatron shipping has always exceeded my expectations.

2/20/11

Great shopping experience, thank you!!!

I live outside the Mainland, at Puerto Rico, a US Territory. With other websites, I had the problem that they do not ship to the Caribbean. With Shopatron, I made my purchase easely, with no hassle and my items arrived before I expected.

Thanks again Shopatron!!!