US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christac2

I have been going on spending sprees lately so I decided to cancel my membership and called customer service. (in 100 reviews)

ginas16

I've purchased eight pairs of shoes (not all at the same time) and one purse since joining. (in 248 reviews)

jammiew

I have been a member of shoedazzle for a while not and I really enjoy the selection and the VIP membership. (in 36 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tinaj41
4/27/16

I am very disappointed that I have to leave this bad review, but unfortunately, my recent experience has caused me to cancel my VIP membership. I have ordered many pairs of shoes from Shoedazzle, but my last 2 purchases have been bad. I purchased 2 pairs of shoes and when I received them, one pair was totally different from what I ordered. I was inconvenienced because I had to find a post office to return the wrong shoes. I was given the chance to reorder and I received 50% off another pair, (which actually ended up costing me more money than initially spent), however, when I reordered and ordered the second pair for 50% off, I couldn't believe it but the wrong shoes arrived again. Wrong shoe, wrong size, wrong everything. Again, I was offered 50% off and I declined. I'm not going to keep spending more money every time a mistake is made. This is not good business. I really liked this site, but I cannot continue with such bad service. Please introduce a quality control department so people who are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their purchase does not have to deal with this bad customer service.

carolinap8
4/26/16

They literally steal your money! I canceled my membership and they continued to charge me and wouldn't refund my money. I had over a $200 credit on the website and they won't accumulate the credit for your purchases unless you have the exact amount. Which is impossible because nothing on the sight equals $39.95 which is what they make you pay each month. Don't let this happen to you, stay clear!!

allif
4/25/16

I really don't recommend it. They stole my money and won't give it back. I tried to cancel my account yet they didn't and each time they would take out more. sometimes 45.00 or more each week. I hope if your planning to purchase here you don't, bad service and they just plan of stealing lots of money. I MEAN LOTS. p.s i couldn't even pay my bills because they took the money I was going to use to pay it. IF THERE WERE 0 STARS TRUST ME I'D RATE IT THAT!!!!!

marquisl6
4/24/16

Shoe's handbags clothing an much more an making

yasminh1
4/16/16

I called and asked them to cancel my account , they didn't cancel it ,charged my account and wouldn't refund my money. They don't deserve the one star I have to give them so I can post this. Customer service sucks . Shoe quality is a mess

marilynp29
4/15/16

After reading these reviews I'm so happy I didn't join . 0 stars would be given but you have no choice disgraceful .

fatimac4
4/13/16

This company should lose their business license. They charge you monthly with no contractual agreement. Then they charge Canadians double the amount of the confirmed payment amount and claim it is the exchange rate!! Two pairs of shoes each listed for $20 ended up being $54.00. After a week they charged my credit card an additional $75!!! Absolutely ridiculous, tried speaking to 2 reps and a manager but was put on hold for over an hour and never was rectified! Stay far away from these scam artists!!

dawnb46
4/12/16

I bought a pair of shoes a while ago first time I put them on they broke shoe dazzle wouldn't even offer me an excange so I bit the bullet and had them repaired by a shoe repair where I live. I went to wear them and they completely fell apart the straps all came loose and the heal was tearing apart. I've worn they shoes maybe a total of 5 times. I have got from just fab similar type of program and they have nice quality shoes for the price (keep that in mind ) and they have awesome customer service no complaint. Shoe dazzle they suck and have lousy shoes

alliee5
4/7/16

I have called and tried canceling MANY TIMES but they still charge me monthly! It's ridiculous! I'm out at least 200$ from them! It's a waste of time! Horrible service and I will never go on shoedazzle again.

irishp
4/6/16

My bad:
Didn't read the conditions and was quite surprised to get charged $39.95. (I had purchased a really cute pair of shoes from them the month before)

I'm on SS/Disab and $40 for shoes is way outta my league. I called and told them that and the customer service rep took pity on me and refunded the charge. She said that they would send me an e-mail etting me know that I could skip the next month if I wanted to. Imagine my surprise when I got charged another $39.95!

Their Bad: no prior notice or e-mail as promised.

Their good: Victoria was very pleasant and reversed the charge and cancelled my account for me. 5 stars for her excellent customer service.

helenao
4/6/16

I signed up for the VIP on shoe dazzle to get these floral wedges for $10.00 well with the shipping it was $14.00 anyways almost every tracking order number they gave me was invalid I had to email them and call them just to see where my shoe order was when I finally received my shoes it was like 2 weeks after they said the estimated arrival date now today I look into my credit card account and shoe dazzle charged me 39.95 for the VIP memer ship it wasn't a surprise that they charged me the 39.95 I knew that they would because it said they would somewhere on thier website however what truelly pissed me off was when I tried to cancel my account and for them to refund me my money a person that worked for them told me sorry we can't give refunds especially for this company so I finally have my account cancelled but now they think that thier going to just keep 39.95 without any repercussions from me just because y'all can't make refunds/uncharge people? What company does that come on seriously though? All the while they kept wanting me to buy more of thier shoes !!! And I'm looking at other reviews and so many people were unhappy with this company which just goes to show I should've done reasearch before I used this service/website in the future I am positive I won't be using this service
1pissed off customer named helena ostronic

nikag2
3/24/16

Member since 2015! Got many pairs of shoes and boots from their site and love them all! For all the people that write the bad review they should have read the fine print! The site states it clear that for VIP service you will be charge $39.95 each mo. but you can skip the months you dont want to purchase things, Stop blaming others for your own lack of understanding!

natashab28
3/21/16

SHOEDAZZLE IS A COMPLETE SCAM, THE CUSTOMER SERVICES REPS ALL CLAIM TO BE SUPERVISORS, AND LIE LIE LIE...THEY WILL PROMISE YOU REFUNDS AND GIVE YOU CASE ID #'S BUT MYSTERIOUSLY YOU WILL NEVER BE REFUNDED...OR GET ONE OR TWO $9.95 REFUNDS SEPERATELY, PROBABLY TO CONFUSED PEOPLE INTO THINKING THEY RECEIVED A FULL REFUND. AFTER MONTHS OF AGGRIVATION I AM THINKING ABOUT STARTING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT... ANYONE INTERESTED? I AM LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK PLEASE

tianat1
3/20/16

So I bought a pair of boots from them back in November. The boots came 4 weeks later and I honestly did not like them. They were cheaply made and didn't even fit. I tried to return them, but the hassle was so tedious I decided to take my $17 loss and be done with this company. But the return process and dealing with the horrible customer service wasn't even the bad part.

I found out last week that since December they were taking $39.95 out of my account every single month. That totaled to $159.80. I have no idea how I missed that, but I was spending a lot for school books that it just slipped by. I remembered that when I signed up they were offering great deals for first time buyers. I had no idea that the great deals was a trap to get you to sign up for the membership that they don't make clear at all. I feel like they use those great deals so people can purchase but then they neglect to tell the the catch. This is a horrible company and I don't understand how they get away with this. When I called the lady was trying to force me to stay a member and talk about giving me a discount and blah blah blah. I told her I thought this company was a complete scam and I wanted my money back and she understood. I'm guessing they deal with this all the time, because she was an expert on trying to talk me out of canceling. Thank god I was able to recieve my money back today. First thing tomorrow I will head to the bank and get a new card and block them from any charges to my account in the future.

susans206
3/13/16

I am incredibly angry with shoe dazzle yet again. They are a terrible company that makes operating with them difficult and extremely unpleasant. It is taking everything in my being not to release a string of curse words in this review. Do not sign up for a vip membership for shoedazzle, they make it so difficult to cancel. If you want to skip paying for the month there is only a small window to do so, if you miss it your credit card will be charged!! Terrible company that clearly does not care about the customer.

lisel8
3/12/16

Even at the low prices, terrible quality. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes - one boot, one sandal and one shoe.

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. If you know a quality shoe, don't bother. No leather. No suede. Just plastic junk.

brattyl
3/10/16

I am a shoedazzle VIP member since 2014. See before you become a VIP it was stated in there that if you don't skip the month they will charge $39 for membership BUT!!! You can used the credit so I don't see anything wrong with that or shoedazzle is a scam! Yall better read and understand the info first before yall putting reviews negatively. I love shoedazzle i have tons of shoe pair from them and I love it! Even there clothing is loved.

jessicaa76
3/8/16

Good luck trying to return anything ! Their customer service is horrible they speak little to no English . I tried to return 5 pairs of shoes out of the 32 I have purchased from them as they did not fit properly . At $45 a piece I was told I am only able to return two of them ! What good are shoes that don't fit properly . They are all in their original packaging and never worn . After I return the two I will be canceling my monthly subscription.

teyat
3/6/16

I am a returning shoe dazzle VIP member and as for my previous membership last year I enjoyed my experience. The VIP membership gave me the site chance of getting a new pair of cute shoes every month which was kind of cool to me. I canceled the membership because of financial setback, but that was as simple as calling customer service. Nothing but positive this way.

robl46
2/26/16

I had to deal with these inept automatons because someone fraudulently opened an account with my Visa. Despite reporting the fraud and cancelling my Visa account, I was charged three months in a row! On the last charge both myself and a representative from my bank attempted to get them to refund my fraudulent charge so that I could avoid canceliing yet another credit card, but they refused! And talking to both the customer service rep and her supervisor was like talking to a robot who spoke bad English. They never repsonded to what I said, just kept repeating the same phrases back at me while refusing to offer any type of assistance. The worst type of experience.

harmoneyp
2/25/16

I was skeptical about ordering from Shoe Dazzle at first but I took a chance and ordered 2 pairs of thigh high boots. They got delivered 2 days early and look exactly how they did on the website! When I called customer service to get details about the VIP, I was informed that all I had to do was skip the month within the first 5 days of the month and I won't be charged. I skipped February with no problem and I also set a reminder in my phone for the future to skip the month if I didn't want to purchase any shoes at that time. I will definitely be ordering from them again!

mariac126
2/25/16

I love these shoes, they look super cute and i love the wine color.

chrism230
2/25/16

Yes the prices seem to be great but if you ever have any problems they are AWFUL to deal with. The shoes they have may be beautiful if you like impractically high heals or else you have to settle for dog ugly low heels.... sorry this is an insult to dogs. When you do find one you think might work, they are poorly designed. Straps are too short to go around ankles unless you have twigs. ( I have a friend who is size 4 and could not buckle them ) Returning them is a real challenge. Trying to get a clear understanding of what you need to do is challenging due to their poor communication system and they... in this day of emails ...can't email you a confirmation of what was agreed upon. They will only make a "note" of it in the account. Right and then change it to what ever they then feel like?? Very poor business model. Canceling the VIP membership is another challenge. The times you can cancel is very limited and you can't do it online. You have to call. Talk about having to jump through hoops. Save yourself from a frustrating experience. This company is not worth it.

ceew1
2/23/16

This has to be one pf the worst mistakes I have ever made. The shoe quality is poor and this company is a complete rip off.

johns1179
2/23/16

Shoe dazzle is just another Internet rip-off. Avoid this site like the plague. If you don't find that little box and uncheck it, they will steal $39.95 from you each month. They don't let you know, they just take it. Worthless. I would give it 0 stars.

calvellam
2/11/16

That's why u are suppose to read the VIP info! Some people are saying that shoedazzle is taking money but it clearly states it on the website & if you dont agree, nobody is making you agree! It is not their fault that some people cant comprehand & I have ordered from them & I skip the month & I have never had a problem skipping now on the other hand I do not like just fab & I prefer shoe dazzle's sale prices

jenniferl132
2/9/16

I've been a VIP member of Shoedazzle since 2012. I LOVED shoedazzle. Loved my purchases as well. I bought tons of shoes, purses, and accessories. They didn't scam you into becoming a VIP member back then like JustFab does. You were asked very clearly if you wanted to become a VIP member and it wasn't done automatically after making a purchase. Also it automatically added your credit onto your purchase but now its up to you i guess. I hadn't purchased anything from them in about a year and all of a sudden I get charged 39.95. So, I said i would just use the credit and cancel. So I made a purchase thinking they were the same company I had purchased from SOOO many times before. Not. I paid the full amount plus shipping and was confused because it never added the credit. I had to call customer service and get a refund. Thankfully that situation was somewhat painless although, I have to wait 5-7 days to get my money back that shouldn't have been taken at all. Also the style points used to go towards a 39.95 credit but now you can only use it to buy specific things that they have chosen. I am not a fan anymore. They have become a monster that I wont be purchasing from in the future.

nataliee15
2/9/16

Of course I was first enticed to order from shoe dazzle from a FaceBook Advertisement. I ordered one pair of boots for 50% off since it was my first order, so I thought it was a great deal. Come to realize a month later that the site charges you $39.95 monthly despite whether you purchase more items or not. I immediately call customer service to get my refund and with the intent to cancel this "VIP" membership. She goes on and on about the benefits of the VIP membership and basically does everything in her power to stall me from continuing with my intent to cancel. She explains that i can "skip this month" within the first 5 days of every month to not get charged. I gave up talking to her on the phone and continued to "skip this month" for 2 more months. This month, i completely forgot about this annoying membership and forgot to skip the month and was charged $39.95. I dreaded calling their customer service but this time i was not taking no for an answer. The customer service told me how it was my fault that i did not "press the simple box" online in order to skip the month as well as reminding me of all the "benefits" of being VIP. she went on and on, once again, asking me to remain a VIP member and asking me why I wanted to cancel my account. It's honestly one of the most infuriating websites i have ever had to deal with. Luckily I was able to finally cancel my VIP account after 20 minutes on the phone. just don't buy anything from Shoe Dazzle....

stephanyb
2/8/16

I purchased two pairs of boots from shoedazzle. But when I bought my boots I began to think about it and started to read all these bad reviews. I started worry since I had already paid and ordered my boots but after all I just stayed positive and waited for my ordered which came in less than a week on standard shipping and I love my boots!!! The only downside to being a member is that fee they charge you but overall good experience!!!

kjerstanm
2/7/16

In december I joined Shoedazzle.com believing that I had registered for a free account. I purchased an item at an insanely good deal and at first was pretty content.

Fast forward to actually receiving the item. The item was cheap looking and poorly constructed with black marks on the base of the sneaker. The zippers on the side did not work and the shoes were incredibly uncomfortable. Later that week I called shoedazzle and demanded a refund, only to be told that if I asked for a refund they would charge me a $5.95 handling fee. Excuse me? You ripped ME off shoedazzle! You cheated ME shoedazzle. You inconvenienced ME shoedazzle, and now you want to charge me to fix YOUR mistake? Absolutely ridiculous. Just wanting to get shoedazzle out of my life I decided to just exchange the item for something to save my money.

Here comes the worst part. This whole time I thought that I had been under a free account. I never would have authorized a paid account subscription and never saw any clear text that stated that I would be charged a monthly fee. Turns out somehow shoedazzle signed me up for a VIP paid account. What?!? I NEVER authorized this sort of account or monthly payments and never saw any clear text stating that I would be charged for my membership. Outraged, I called shoedazzle again. I was connected with a lackluster agent who danced around my questions and wouldn't respect my decisions. Finally, I demanded to speak with a manager. I was put on hold for at least 10 minutes before speaking with a manager. The manager was equally annoying but did end up (theoretically) canceling whatever subscription they had forced on me and getting me a refund for my money. I will be following up with my bank and with shoedazzle to make sure that I get all my money back.

After this is all said and done I will be demanding to have my profile and information deleted from their database and demanding no further contact from this company.

Save yourself the money, time, and pain. Do not buy from shoedazzle.com, justfab.com, fabletics.com or affiliated companies and let everyone you know be aware to do the same.

Tip for consumers: a tip for those of you who want to buy from shoedazzle? DON'T. This site and it's parent company are a scam. They have already faced a class action lawsuit in california and are pending a consumer attack in the UK for violating consumer law in Britain. Plus it's owned by Kim Kardashian and who in their right mind would want to pump cash into her wallet?

candicec8
2/3/16

Cheap, ugly and falls apart first day worn! Customer service not good, once changed no credits and this is a flop!! Stay away...

kristik6
2/1/16

I literally was on the checkout page for a half hour trying to purchase a stupid pair of boots that have been out of stock in my size and color choice, and it kept saying EVERYTHING was invalid! First my phone number, then my CCV#, then my billing address, etc. I finally realized that if I kept refreshing the page it would accept information I input. I got excited thinking it was finally going to work UNTIL it said my billing address didn't match the address connected to my card, and I couldn't get it to work. Done. I'm seriously frustrated and very disappointed with this website. I didn't even get the chance to be a return customer!!! Zero stars!

elizabethh96
1/31/16

Ive now gotten several pairs from them now and I love all of them. Good quality, great fit and very cute shoes. Next im looking to order some clothes as soon as I have this baby lol..

queena10
1/31/16

I have been a Shoe Dazzle VIP member for about half a year now. I am very satisfied with the shoes I have received. HOWEVER, if you ever try to make a return, they will NICKLE AND DIME YOU! I sent a return in because I wasn't happy with clothing items I had purchased. The material was cheap and not worth the money. They took away my coupon I had originally used to buy it and they applied the return as a store credit. I went to use the store credit and it's unable to be used on any promotions! This makes no $#*!ing sense. It's MY money, not another coupon. I returned something and got a store credit that I can't even $#*!ing use when I want!? How does that make any sense. -_-

katier32
1/29/16

I have bought 2 pair boots from shoedazzle and both time the boots fell right apart. The products are cheap and I will not buy from them again. I should have read the reviews before buying.

danielleg26
1/20/16

Never ordered from the site, and probably never will due to the reviews. I just about ordered a pair when I thought to myself this has to be to good to be true. $10 high quality boots? No way. Thank god I looked at the reviews before placing any type of important information on their site.

rebeccas86
1/20/16

Due to the horrible reviews I will not order from them. I did order from their sister company JustFab and they were horrible. I had to change my debit card number bc after I cancelled my membership they continued to charge me. And their customer Service was rude and terrible. After dealing with JustFab, I won't order from this company.

alaunnah
1/17/16

The shoes are cheap and low quality. If you forget to "skip" the month they charge you $39.95. However the worse part is, once you have the $39.95 credit on your account, there's only a limited amount of things you can use it on! The credit CANNOT be split into different transaction. For example, I found a crossbody purse for $29.95, thinking I could use my credit towards it and keep the remaining amount on my account, but I cant'! The credit must be used all at once. How can you charge my card, take my money but not let me use it on items i want?! There is not one thing i find cute to use my credit on. The trend in shoes right now is lace up/ tie up heels, every other online retailer has many cute styles of them, EXCEPT shoedazzle. The definitely need to hire some new buyers who can keep up with the latest fashion trends atleast.

tanishaj2
1/16/16

I place an order on Saturday January-9-2016 I paid for 2-3 days shipping & its Saturday Jan-16-2016 it's been a WEEK & I still haven't received my shoes! I will NEVER order another shoe from them EVER again. Shipping is ridiculous! Customer service Is horrible. FedEx told me shoe dazzle use the slowest shipping methed they have which is 7-14 Business days! Such a huge inconvenience Customer service never apologize or nothing . I ended telling the rep on the phone I will send the shoes back & hung the phone up.

melissas106
1/15/16

I signed up with shoedazzle and I paid $10 for my boot and $5 for shipping. I love my boot, it arrived in a timely manner. I have absolutely no issues with them and I am a very picky online shopper.

sheilac17
1/14/16

You are committing to make a purchase of $39 every month. You are suppose to be able to request slip a month, that don't work. They draft the money off your accounts anyway and you accumulate credits. I've called 3 different times trying to get the membership cancelled and it has not happened. You will catch hell getting them out of your bank account!

cm112
1/12/16

DO NOT BUY!!! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE PRODUCT IN THE RETURN POLICY. I did not like the shoes nor are they sized correctly. I paid $10 for a pair of shoes and $5 shipping then they charged me $6 to ship it back. I paid more in shipping than the shoe!!! Never shop here!!!!

caitlind10
1/12/16

I have ordered five pairs of shoes from Shoedazzle and have been happy with each purchase. They all came within 5 days of ordering them, and the quality is better than I expected. Before signing up, make sure you read carefully that if you do not 'skip the month' you will be charged the $39.95. I have 'skipped the month' two times now and have not been charged, so I'm not sure what the rest of you are doing wrong. Maybe trying to beat the system and only signing up for a $10 pair of shoes and then trying to cancel is where you went wrong - not justifying that they should have taken it from you, but maybe don't sign up for a monthly membership if you don't plan on sticking it out. 100% would recommend to any financial stable shoe lover that I know.

deepikab
1/12/16

I became VIP member and they took $40 per month from my account . Then I canceled my VIP membership. and I got my money back after a week. Thank God.......

helena101
1/12/16

Don't sign and buy, you will be charged for monthly fee.

jadahb
1/12/16

I ordered a pair of shoes for 11.19 I thought that was too good to be true and it definitely was too good to be true. I do alot of online shopping and I rarely check my transactions...well to make this long story short, they took 55.95 cents out of my account and I have yet to recieve my shoes. Don't make an account and don't get excited about becoming an elite vip member ! That $#*! is a rip off! You will be charged monthly and getting your money back will be like winning the lottery

karmiyap
1/9/16

- Reading is fundemntal . Shoe dazzle Is a great . Always read what your signing up and ask questions . Shoe dazzle is not a scam for those who are wondering based off the reviews . Being kind will get you great customer service . Return and exchange was easy and customer service was helpful and nice and I canceled both accounts with no problem . I will be signing up again whenever my circumstance is better .

jonip3
1/9/16

I trusted Shoe Dazzle with my bank account info but they steal money from me, they have been charging me $39.95 every month for items I didn't buy!!! They charge me twice for $39.95 and I have to report them as fraud to my bank. I can't even click a star on it.. NEVER AGAIN with Shoe Dazzle!!! All of you out there... please check/monitor your bank account... Shoe Dazzle is stealing your money!!!

courtneya16
1/7/16

I became a VIP member and ordered one pair of shoes and I got them but they are bad quality. Then I canceled my membership, but was still charged the $39.95. When I tried to call I was talking to the automated voice system that said they understood normal sentences and that took 15 minutes until finally they directed me to someone else, but then I was waiting for another 15 minutes before I finally was able to talk to someone. That time was a waste because they did not give me a refund even though it was their fault because I canceled my membership. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM OR BECOME A VIP MEMBER!!!!

alexisv9
1/6/16

I thought it would be cool to get a $10 pair of shoes, but now they charged $40 on my card for a VIP fee that you pay every month and was never mentioned. They don't even deserve a 1/5 honestly. The zipper on the shoes broke the first time I wore them, not worth it.

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Add your answer
4 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other customers.

8 Photos for ShoeDazzle