US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tinaw1

Their customer service is top notch, better than any customer serivce I have ever had dealings with. (in 52 reviews)

fletcherb

The price is worth it, in my case, since finding shoes in my size is more of a chore on other sites. (in 144 reviews)

n------v

However, as of today 9/30/14 I called to cancel my VIP membership to cut back on some expenses. (in 15 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stephanies52
10/27/14

I was not a fan of the quality of the boots which is why I returned them. But I have do disagree with the reviews that the customer service is terrible. I called to cancel my VIP status and spoke to a very nice person. Yes she tried to keep me and offered me an extra discount but that is her doing her job not being rude, mean or nasty like others have said. That is what happens whenever you call to cancel a membership with most things.

carmenj5
10/27/14

WARNING!! DO NOT...I repeat DO NOT become a member with this company. They are a total rip off! I became a "VIP" member in May 2014. I order two pairs of shoes for a Vegas trip. Once receiving the shoes they looked nothing like the picture. They looked very cheaply made. Immediately after trying on the shoe the metal that the shoe lace was attached to broke off. The other pair were wedges and I only wore them once before the sole came apart. I notified them about this. They continued to charge me the next month. I tried to cancel and they explain to me that if I cancel my membership I will forfeit the credit that I had ($80). Unbelievable!! So I was forced to order more items before canceling. So I went ahead and order two more pairs from their more expensive line. Well guess what...the first shoe that I took out the box, the sole was visibly coming apart. You could see the glue all along the side of the shoe. The other pairs were too small and the shoe almost look like the were made with recycled cardboard boxes...seriously. They were sooooo stiff. I have finally got to speak with a supervisor in customer service for a refund (minus a $5.95 restocking fee per shoe). Smh...I'm just so glad it's over. Very frustrating.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM SHOEDAZZLE

ep393
10/24/14

Horrible Service! Delivery time is horrible as well! If you are going to haveVIP service at lease treat us like VIP and do not take 2 weeks to ship order when we are in USA! WOW. I was a memeber for 2 years then I decided to be a member with another company because of this and they were ok with that. They have live chat, but dont expect you can get anything done this way. Its pointless. Just look at the convo below....

Lacey 2:28 PM Hello! Thank you for reaching ShoeDazzle Chat Support, you are chatting with Lacey. May I please have your First and Last name associated with your account?

A 2:28 PM i recently placed an order and I noticed it has not even been shipped yet?

Lacey 2:28 PM With the launch of our new October arrivals, we are currently experiencing delays with shipping out orders. We are working very hard to ship out your order(s) as quickly as possible and want to thank you for your patience. Most orders are being shipped within 5-6 business days.

A 2:29 PM I paid for 2 day shipping and I would like this reimbursed because there is no point right now.

Lacey 2:29 PM We do apologize for this delay.
A 2:30 PM ok, this is not the customers fault. I continue to have the same issue with the company. It takes forever to get any type of shoes delivered no matter what month it is

Lacey 2:30 PM We do apologize again.
A 2:30 PM I paid an additional $6.95 please reimbuse me for this
Lacey 2:31 PM Please call client services.
A 2:31 PM Why do you even have chat? If i have to call?
Lacey 2:31 PM This may need to approved with a supervisor.
A 2:32 PM So you do not have one there?
Lacey 2:32 PM This may need to be approved with a supervisor.
A 2:32 PM It is hard for me to call
Lacey 2:32 PM Also, should be disclosed over the phonw.
Also, should be disclosed over the phone.
A 2:32 PM Its just shipping but ok. This will make me cancel account. It has just not been a plesant experience

A 2:33 PM It just gets worse
Lacey 2:33 PM We respect your decision.
Lacey 2:33 PM Be sure to show us what makes you #BeVIP and enter to win a year's worth of ShoeDazzle's VIP membership credits! For details on how to enter, please visit shoedazzle.com/bevip!Have a dazzling day!

Tip for consumers: Dont do it!

nevereverg
10/22/14

Not a great selection, plus it's really hard to cancel the account, which I think is an incredibly shady business practice. There are lots of other places to get discounted shoes, skip this one.

brandib3
10/16/14

This company is horrible!! The rope you in with great deals then come to find out they take monthly fees off your account even when you haven't nor plan to make any purchases!! If that is apart of the vip experience, then they should make it very clear, I had no idea. If I did I never would have signed up. Then they say "oh you get credits when paying that 39.99 and get free shoes" well actually you don't because they take the fee off your account and that gives you one free credit..so essentially you are paying for that pair!! Plus I had to pay over $50 in border fees upon pick up!!! This place is a joke, not to mention my shoes were $#*! and ripped after 2 times of wearing them and they gave me major run around when trying to return and receive a refund. WARNING do not use this company!!!!

bernardl13
10/15/14

If there was no star; I would give them that! This company is beyond horrible; don't do anything with VIP promotions; straight ripe off!! And their shoes looks good on the internet, but horrible upon arrival.. I will never do business with this company.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

bettyloul
10/9/14

Just got my shoes and couldn't be happier. I can't wait to order more. I also wanna add that I read a bad review about shoedazzle and was nervous but I don't know what they were talking about, I did not experience that at all, love my new shoes.

amandac33
10/9/14

I just ordered two paira of shoes and a bracelet. Shoes fit awesome and were good quality. The bracelet was shattered and I was upset because it was on sale and I thought I couldn't return it. I called customer care and spoke to Luis. He was wonderful. He said he'd rush ship replace my bracelet and gave me a discount toward my next purchase. I'm in customer care and really appreciate good service. Not enough people write positive reviews when they have a good experience. This was worth my time to share. Good job shoedazzle!

carltl
10/8/14

The shoes are cute but the customer service is awful. I wanted to delete my account, which is normally rather easy for other sites. The customer service lady on the phone would not delete my account, I asked her 4 times politely and every time she went on some rant about why I shouldn't delete my account. I proceeded to tell her calmly that I understood what she was saying, but I still would like her to delete my account. In the end I did not manage to get my account deleted. I personally don't see what's so difficult about deleting an account, I guarantee that I will never use this website to purchase anything.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

juliat13
10/7/14

If I could give 0 stars, I would. Absolute scam. You will be lured in by an ad that tells you "FREE BOOTS" don't fall for it. You will be automatically signed up for a VIP membership that charges you $39.95 a month! Even if you do not buy anything from them you are charged! The first time this happened I called and was told my membership was canceled but I could not receive a refund even though I was forced to send these "free boots" that I got back because I canceled my membership. THEN this month I was charged $39.95 AGAIN!!! I called back and was told I had never called and canceled my membership. AGAIN I was not given a refund. Total bull. The customer service is rude and not helpful and they will not answer your online chat if you write out what your problem is. I had to trick them and write "need help buying boots" then they answer. DO NOT EVER buy from this website.

bridgetb3
10/2/14

I have a credit going back two years as I have not found the quality of items to be worth purchasing. This company will not give me my $$ back as a credit on my credit card. They told me to contact my credit card company and try to get them to dispute the charge. They keep telling me that there system does not allow them to credit a credit card. Horrible practice. My only way of getting my $$$ back is to order something I don't even want.?

Tip for consumers: Don't

christac2
10/1/14

The "perks" are nice and the quality of the shoe I received was decent. I was fully aware that I would be charged $40 a month and read through all of their support and customer care info on the website. I have been going on spending sprees lately so I decided to cancel my membership and called customer service. I went around in circles with her for about 10 minutes trying to tell her I understood and had read all the perks and benefits to their VIP services, but she kept telling me how sad it was that I wanted to cancel and repeating herself about all the benefits. She did not stop talking until I finally got rude with her and said I just wanted to pay as I went and she STILL was trying to get me to not cancel the VIP and telling me about all the benefits. Hopefully I will not have any issues like these other people had or someone from corporate WILL hear about it!

Tip for consumers: Be firm when you are talking to customer service and read all the customer service info provided on the support page of the website before calling. Expect what you pay for. If you are getting shoes for $10-$40, you probably wont be able to go dancing every night or climb mountains in them... Just like every other generic storebrand shoe.

dees33
9/30/14

I liked my first pair of shoes (BCBG). Not aware I would be automatically charged $39.95 for a monthly membership. I decided to keep to go ahead and just buy shoes since I was told that my money could not be refunded, shoes were ok but could have gotten similar at Rackroom or Payless Shoes for less money.I supposedly cancelled my membership twice and after filing a complaint with the BBB they suddenly claimed that they refunded the money to my account, which is obviously an invisible transaction. STAY AWAY!! Shoes are not great quality overall, guess I just happened to get tricked by that one designer pair they had in stock.

Tip for consumers: if you actually see a deal then use a gift card with enough funds to cover that one transaction.

n------v
9/30/14

O've had a Shoedazzle account since 2012. I've purchased many shoes from them, and have returned one pair for an exchange in a different size. They were very helpful with completing the exchange, and the shipping was an average wait time. However, as of today 9/30/14 I called to cancel my VIP membership to cut back on some expenses. GOD FORBID! They were adamant that I keep my membership, or make changes to a different one. The girl kept talking over me, interupting me, and refused to refund my balance of $29.45. She put me on hold to speak to her supervisor and came back and said she was only able to credit my account for the monthly charge of $9.95. I figured if I was NOT going to get my money back I might as well treat myself with the $29.45 and then immediately cancel my membership before Oct. NOPE! she credited my account for the $9.95 which I did not authorize, (maybe because she kept talking over me and not letting me ask questions) which only left me with $19.50 to spend on some cheap jewlery, or clearance item. I love all of my shoes, however trying to cancel a membership in a NIGHTMARE.

Tip for consumers: Think before you decide on a membership!!!!!!

susanr35
9/30/14

I purchased 4 prs of shoes. I was happy about the free shipping until I went to return 3 prs. They charge a restocking fee of $5.95 per shoe. This is a major advertising ripoff!!!
How is it free shipping and returns if I'm charged $5.95 per shoe to return.

There are too many other good sites to use a company that sells cheaply made shoes and then charges for returns.

BUYER BEWARE.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM SHOE DAZZLE

lisaf51
9/28/14

I cannot imagine what people must go through to cancel their account- I can't even get them to stop spamming me with their constant emails. The "unsubscribe" button on their website doesn't work, so I emailed "customer service". They told me they don't do that online (what?), and that I would have to call in. Mind you I've never purchased anything from them! So I call in and they give me the run around but after 10 minutes tell me that they'll give the request to that department to process and it may take 10 days. Meanwhile, the emails from them increase in frequency with no end in sight. Two weeks go by so I call them again. She says the request was never handled by that department and she will have to remove my account for the emails to stop. I've never had nor would I ever have an account with this company! I recommend filing a complaint with the FTC for any issues with this sketchy company. Would give zero stars if possible.

Tip for consumers: www.ftc.gov

margaretl25
9/24/14

DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY KEEP BILLING ME MONTHLY AND WON'T GIVE A CREDIT. WHEN MY FIRST PAIR ARRIVED AT THE POST OFFICE AND I HAD PAID SHIPPING ON THE PURCHASE THE POST OFFICE WANTED ANOTHER $ SHIPPING. i REFUSED THE DELIVERY AND THEN THEY KEEP CHARGING ME

melissam39
9/23/14

Haven't got my shoes yet but kinda pissed I still after four days have not got.any tracking info and when I try to go to acct details like the help page says and it just sends back to shopping. I have tried on phone kindle fire and computer all the same. I was charged so why can I track. However I do wanna say all u $#*!in idiots that say they never were told about the 39.95 if u don't skip a month are flat out $#*!in lists. Not only does it tell u THREE times while setting up shopping and purchasing but my friend got some and they also send u a lil booklet of all specifics and details of it VIP membership... y'all are the scammers not shoedazzle.com

dinas3
9/19/14

Don't Get Caught in Their Monthly Membership Fee Trap!!!

ShoeDazzle claims they refunded my membership fee after I filed a complaint with the BBB. No credits to my bank account from this company, only withdrawals. SD told me that I should check with my bank to investigate the mysterious missing credit. Hmmm..who is more trustworthy, the bank I have used for years with no problems or the company that I am complaining against?????

Tip for consumers: IF you decide to order from ShoeDazzle use a gift card with a low balance to ensure that when you start to have issues they won't be in position to take additional funds from your account.

kathryns13
9/15/14

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

scammed out of $199 from their completely fraudulent $39.95/month charge that they do not declare anywhere!

customer service was atrocious. after extremely long time on the phone speaking to multiple representatives was only able to get 3 months refunded, because their policy is not to refund.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!!

ivyl22
9/9/14

I don't understand how people had 'no idea' they would be charged 39.99 a month. it clearly states it when you are signing up under the header "how it works". They also send you an email saying your show room is ready and 'you have 5 days to skip the month or be charged a 39.99 credit'. I have ordered a pair of boots from here and I love them. I skipped the month a few times since I do not have the money to buy shoes or have credits, so I ended up canceling my account. I created a new account with a different email address later and ordered a set of rings for 5 dollars since it was half off. I skipped the month while waiting to get my rings, then I went online and canceled my account again after I recieved them. this was last month and yesterday I woke up to find a charge from them. So I called and told the rep I had tried to cancel my account but it apparently did not work, she was very kind and kept offering me deals to try and get me to stay, understandable since it is part of her job, but in the end she issued me a refund with no hassel.
It is a very nice site if you can afford it. If you can't SKIP THE MONTH. You are told when signing up how it works AND receive emails. They are not fraudulent you just aren't reading!

gingerh6
9/7/14

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE! I ordered a single pair of shoes that were terrible quality. They broke after 2 days. Months later I see a charge from them on my credit card. They have been secretly charging me $40 a month, which is NONREFUNDABLE. There is NO email reminder and I was NOT informed prior to signing up. This is a scam and a shady business policy. When I called to cancel, the representative did not speak English, and come to find out, I was charged AGAIN! Oh, but if you can remember EVERY SINGLE MONTH during a 5-day time span to log on and skip the payment, then they won't charge you. I'm taking this up with my credit card disputes at this point.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

janeto7
9/2/14

Buyers Beware...this company fraudulently withdraws money and scams honest customers out of hundreds of dollars.

I purchased a pair of shoes from ShoeDazzle back in March of 2014, they arrived and I promptly called and told them that the quality was garbage and that I would never be purchasing anything from them again. Today, Sept 2, 2014 I opened my credit card statement and noticed a charge of $44.98 from ShoeDazzle. I called them immediately and told them that I did not purchase anything and was told that it was a VIP credit to my account. When I informed them that I did not and would never order something from them again I was told that there was no way to reverse the payment. I was also informed that they had been deducting money from my credit card since March and that there was no way to reimburse me.

Needless to say I contacted the Fraud department with my credit card company and informed them of the transactions taking place even after my call to cancel all dealings with the company. I informed them of this site and all the others who have had money stolen from them.

I hope that the police in California have been informed of this fraudulent company and that they can stop this from happening again to others.

Tip for consumers: Call your credit card company immediately and report the fraud. Write down who you spoke to at ShoeDazzle, telephone numbers, etc and inform the police in your area. If we all file complaints we can stop this from happening to anyone else.

alissah3
8/15/14

This webpage is a total lie. At first it will all be amazing, all the prizes will be low and awesome but then without you knowing they will steal 39.95$ a month from you. They substract that amount of money from your bank account without warning you first. DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT

Tip for consumers: DONT CREATE IT

annah48
8/15/14

Stay away from this site.
You cannot unsubscribe without calling and talking to someone who "reviews" your request.
And during their business hours!
Ridiculous.
They also close your "ticket" after so many email communications, so electronic communication is completely cut off

Tip for consumers: don't subscribe to site !!

victoriap7
8/11/14

Ok, so I've been a VIP member for a couple months now. I am fully aware of the 39.95 charge and that I can skip the months I want to. HOWEVER!, when they bill your account it's first a "phantom" charge just to make sure the funds are there. It goes into your posted column so it looks like it already posted in your account giving you a false available balance. Then the charge drops off and charges you for real a day or 2 later. I overdrafted my bank account. I spoke with my bank and they explained how the billing works with SD. I called SD and they spoke with 2 diff reps and they were not helpful at all. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

ethelm16
8/11/14

This website is a scam .I ordered a pair of shoes two weeks ago and this morning I realized and extra $39 has been charged on my card.Thats stealing.you all need to be careful ordering from this website.

aicraga
8/7/14

I just noticed that I've been getting charged $39.95 /month by ShoeDazzle on my credit card. I bought ONE pair of sandals from them MONTHS ago and now they are saying the money is NON-REFUNDABLE. So I basically have to buy shoes and keep my account open or lose my money and cancel my account. Oh they did say if I remember to log on between the 1st-5th of each month I can select to "skip a month" of charges....that is ONLY If I remember to log in and make the selection during those 5 days of the month. That is crooked, underhanded, shady business practice! I am not happy at all and will warn people about this

marined1
8/6/14

I was veeeeery dissapointed when I heard that we had to pay 40$ a month with the VIP account and was very mad, but they handled it well and were nice talking on the phone.
So I grade "So so"
I think they should make it CLEAR that VIP membership is VIP for a reason, and not putting new customers into VIP right away, but I'm sure they'd lose customers so ...

Anyways,
Have all a nice day

anonymoush
8/6/14

Same story as the rest - shoes are very poorly made. One pair looked like it had fishing line holding the embellishment on - not in an unnoticeable way either. Neither pair I ordered fit correctly. It sucks to have to pay a $5.95 restocking fee for each pair, but at least I won't have to spend my refund on their crappy shoes. I asked to cancel my VIP membership so they had better follow through with that!

mistyf3
8/6/14

I love ShoeDazzle. They give you 5 days to skip before you are charged.You receive an email the first day of the month with new styles available in your showroom. I usually go ahead and skip the month only because I like to take my time and they get new styles all the time . All you have to do is skip the month and you will not be charged. I love them! Cute styles and never have to buy unless I want to.

dess8
7/27/14

This site is such a rip off, I continuously call and cancel my account yet they still take money out! I've filed a report https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx? Anyone else who would like to can go to the link. I'm beyond p****d about this, I don't have the money to have this continue!

ashleec2
7/23/14

If I could give this zero stars I would. I bought ONE pair of shoes there. They came and were very cheap and tacky as hell. Looked nothing like the picture. Seriously
Looked like a Kmart shoe. But that's not even the worst part. They trick you and charge you every single month of 39.95. I didn't realize they were doing this till months later. ( I've very bad at checking my bank statements.) So they had taken over 400 bucks out of my account and refused to fund me the money. So I paid 400 plus the ONE and only pair of shoes I bought there and it cost me over 400 bucks.
For that I could of got a lot of really nice Vince Camuto shoes. I'm
Writting this review because I want to warn people that this site is a scam. Do not purchase anything from there cause they will countinue to
Take money out of your account. Also keep in mind the shoes are very cheap and tacky. Not at all what they look online. I'm surprise this website hasn't been sued for false advertisement!

dianeh15
7/9/14

I decided to join shoedazzle.com and ordered 4 pairs of shoes right away. I waited patiently for their arrival! Alas, they finally came, and I was very disappointed with all 4 pairs of shoes. Each of them were cheap quality and I would not wear them anywhere. Back they go!!!

elizabetho17
7/8/14

Don't listen to all of the negativity on here. It sounds like the same person posting. I have been with Shoe Dazzle for a few years now and they are great. It is no secret that you have to SKIP THE MONTH so that you don't get charged. You are informed of that whey you sign up. They also send out email reminders for it. I have contacted customer service several times for questions and they are always helpful. I have gotten free shoes and accessories with the bonus credits that they send me and I don't even make purchases often. By the way, their shoes are great quality too.

mid108
7/6/14

ShoeDazzle is the biggest rip off online company out there. I shopped there for few months and found out that they were charging me 39.95 for VIP membership that I didn't sign up for. I called to get a refund and that I didn't sign up for it, SD said that they signed me up to help me get more discounts. I asked to be removed from their membership, that I didn't want additional discount and will pay for my shoes as advertised. I was told that they will cancel it for me. Couple of months down the line I see membership charges yet again. I called them back and went throughout the same crap about them helping me out and so forth. SD canceled the order for me again, so they say. I cancelled this so called "VIP MEMBERSHIP" about three times if not more. Finally I canceled my card, since I can't stop SD from withdrawing money out of my account I figured this will work. What a surprise, they still managed to take money out of my account AGAIN TODAY. This has to be illegal. I called AGAIN today. I have been on hold for almost an hour now, due to a high volume of calls (not surprised). I will be calling a lot of people tomorrow morning. Including the Attorney Generals office. I hope everyone that went through similar situations, as I see many people have, would do the same.

rebeccan10
6/17/14

I ordered these shoes about a month ago, loved them, what not. A month later, I get this mail from my credit card company telling me that shoe dazzle monthly subscription charged me almost 100 dollars! I am very angry about it, I want a refund! I'm going to call them tomorrow morning wanting a refund and to cancel this subscription crap.. I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS.

kellyt15
6/12/14

WOW. I thought I was getting a great deal by shopping at Shoe Dazzle, but I was WRONG! First of all, the quality of the shoes are terrible. I ordered a pair of booties that zipped up the back... the first night I wore them, the zipper broke and I couldn't unzip them so my foot was literally stuck in the boot. I had to have someone else pry the zipper open so I could slide my foot out. THEN, the clasp on the zipper fell off that same night! I couldn't believe it. Second, I went on to check my bank account today and saw that shoe dazzle has been taking almost $40 out of my account EVERY month as "store credit"! I did not willingly sign up for this VIP package! I called them and they said they can only offer me a ONE TIME refund! I am so disgusted by this company I will NEVER shop here again! Don't even bother with this company because they scam you out of your money without you even knowing.

aeoirhaw
6/10/14

SHOEDAZZLE IS A SCAM. They charge 39.95 each month to your account without giving you a noticeable warning. They would not have nearly as many customers if they made this apparent up front. Do NOT USE THIS SITE.

johannaa1
6/9/14

THIS SITE RIPS YOU OFF!!! charges you $40- a month!! but does not tell you this. huge rip off and should be shut down!

jodieb24
6/6/14

Shoe dazzle stole, yes, STOLE $119.85 out of my account & every time I call I get told that I'll receive my refund in 5 - 7 days. On May 30th they charged my card $39.95 three times in a row! So I called immediately, 1st customer set.rep. said I'd have a refund so I called back yesterday & was told the same thing again! $119.85 for NOTHING AT ALL. Such a shame they have to steal money right out from under people. It really sucks for me I'm a single mother of 2 boys, so shoe dazzle basically stole half of my sons grocery money. Way to go! Truly PATHETIC! Signed, Jodie M. Busson- Ohio.

barbaral22
5/20/14

My first few years with shoe dazzle was an amicable experience. Not anymore. Shoedazzle RIPPED ME OFF for upwards of $100. I literally had to report them to my credit card company because they wouldn't cancel my subscription. This company is the dumps. They are so cheap that the shipping provider they use to Canada charges more in duties and tarriffs than the shoes actually cost. Its free shipping to the state's....less than 100 miles from me..... I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

karenc33
5/14/14

STAY AWAY. Don't get suckered in by the coupon. This company will rip you off!

I ordered a pair of shoes with a coupon and when I received them, the quality was VERY much lacking.

Why do they send you a pair of shoes every month? Because, that's about how long they'll last.

That said, upon receiving the shoes, I cancelled my account. Almost immediately. I had to spend a half an hour on the phone with a gentleman who repeatedly tried to sell me the service. Over and over again, he let me know what I'd be missing out on. I refused, and told him I wanted it canceled. I even verified at the end of the call that it was canceled. He assured me it was.

So, yeah. I didn't receive anymore shoes. But that didn't stop them from billing me. EVERY month I was billed $39.95, and when I called to get the situation remedied, I'd get the run around. I'd receive assurance it was canceled, but then.. the next month.. another charge. And another. And another. Each time I called, I was promised the billing would stop and I'd be refunded.

I finally gave up that merry-go-round and called my bank to stop and reverse the charges. Hey, at least someone was looking out for me, because SHOEDAZZLE certainly wasn't.

AVOID. SCAM. RIP-OFF. STAY AWAY.

fayleyp
5/7/14

Shoedazzle has some of the worst customer service I have had the displeasure of experiencing. And when you live in Los Angeles, that is saying something! At first I ordered and was pretty pleased with the boots I received. The second time I ordered, however, was a complete disaster. The three pair of strappy sandals I ordered all looked cheap and plastic-like. I returned them according to their guidelines and attempted to re-order replacement shoes, but they never credited my account.... even after 8 calls over 6 weeks. Finally, I wanted just a refund to my card. I have made 17 phone calls over 2 and 1/2 months, and it still hasn't happened. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!

nnekae
4/28/14

At first I never had a bad experience with shoedazzle, this time I did. I ordered a pair of shoes about a month ago and received the wrong size, I had to return the shoes and wait another 2 weeks to receive the correct size. I just received my order today only to realize that they sent me the wrong size again. I called them and all they said was that they will send me the correct size and offered 20% off my next time, the same that was offered the first time they sent me the wrong size of the same shoe. I asked the representative if there's a way to expedite the shipping as it was not my fault that you sent the wrong size twice and now you're making me wait another 2 weeks for the correct size. They claimed there's no way their system will let them expedite the shipping. It's ridiculous that I'm the one having to pay for your mistakes. I canceled my membership

maian
4/28/14

I smelt a ripoff when I saw this membership crap, but I took the bait, and I got away with it. HAHA I got an email for a 10$ credit plus the discounts for VIP and first time customer. Called them at the crack o dawn to cancel. Paid 4.98 for a 30$ pair of shoes. The representative on the phone was hassling me not to cancel but I wasn't falling for it I even heard the dip in her voice when she saw that I already made a purchase. Even if the shoes are crap, it was only five bucks. I'll be keeping a weary eye on my bank account for the next few weeks though. Hope it was worth it.

michellek21
4/22/14

I read all of the disclaimers and everything when I signed up. I wasn't ever told that I would be charged $40 a month to be a member of a website. I saw the charge in my account and immediately had them close my account and refund my money. I contacted them and they said "oh we send email notifications to you about skipping the monthly payment", I never received any email about that. I opened my account in January and didn't get any sort of charge until now and it is April. I also looked at my billing info and somehow they got a hold of a new billing method that I didn't put into my account. How in the hell can they get that info without you giving it to them. This website is bs and it's just a scam. Stay the hell away from it otherwise you will pay for it!

belindar7
4/9/14

Shoedazzle has a policy to unsubscribe which is really crossing the line. First, you have to login to an account, that possibly you have not used in a year. I never ordered shoes as they looked so cheap. However, to even look at the shoes on the site, one must have an account established. In order to unsubscribe from their emails, one must log and go through a process where you have to change your email preferences. WHAT??? No one does that, you just click on unsubscribe. What a scam!!! Glad I NEVER purchased those cheap looking shoes. Go to 6PM.com and get a better quality selection and no weird account stuff.

veec
3/28/14

SHOE DAZZLE IS A SCAM. THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CARD 40 BUCKS A MONTH JUST TO BE A MEMBER OF THEIR SITE. ALSO I ORDERED A FEW PAIR OF SHOES AND ONLY RECEIVED ONE PAIR. THEY NEVER HAVE SIZES AND THEY TAKE FOREVER TO GIVE YOU A REFUND IF THEY REFUND YOUR MONEY AT ALL. STAY AWAY FROM SHOE DAZZLE. WHO WANTS TO PAY 40 BUCKS A MONTH TO BE APART OF A WEBSITE THAT'S MORE THAN A YMCA MEMBERSHIP. WHY DO YOU NEED TO PAY THEM TO ORDER FROM THEIR WEBSITE. THEY ARE WAY TO THIRSTY. ORDER FROM A REAL SHOE PLACE LIKE BEBE OR STEVE MADDEN, MACYS ETC.

yoy9
3/25/14

I was a member of Shoedazzle for couple of years and I was more-less happy with their products. Also, I was pretty satisfied with the ways they handled all of my issues in the past, they were always very friendly and helpful. BUT their policies are the worst I have ever seen. This is the reason why I eventually cancelled my membership. During my last purchase, after I placed the order I realized that it is going to the veeery wrong address. I contacted their customer service through the live chat and they told me that the ONLY way to resolve this is to call them directly (which I find already annoying). So I called them immediately (within 5 minutes of placing an order). To sum it up, I was shocked to learn that there is absolutely no possibility to change the shipping address or to cancel the order. (Meaning, the package will be delivered to the wrong address and somebody will be very happy with my shoes and there was nothing I could do about it.) By this point I got frustrated and asked to talk to the supervisor. I was lucky that a customer service representative got creative and gave me an idea to contact FedEx once I receive tracking number and redirect the package. What a lousy policy!

5 Photos for ShoeDazzle