US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christac2

I have been going on spending sprees lately so I decided to cancel my membership and called customer service. (in 62 reviews)

n------v

I've purchased many shoes from them, and have returned one pair for an exchange in a different size. (in 165 reviews)

jammiew

I have been a member of shoedazzle for a while not and I really enjoy the selection and the VIP membership. (in 24 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

carlat7
3/1/15

ShoeDazzle is the best online site ever, though there are times that their products would not match on styling preference,but at least i have my own boutique. READ YOU DON'T TO PAY $39.95. AND IT'S NOT A CHARGE AS YOU CAN STILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FOR A DIFFERENT PAIR. though mostly of their customers service are RUDE, hello, ALL OF US ARE!.they are just doing their job. besides we as consumers should be responsible enough to read and be aware of the party that you are joining. IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY. They did not force us or threat to shop. YOU WANT TO SHOP, THEN IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS CONSUMER TO KNOW THE ITEMS YOU ARE BUYING. Just dazzled by the bonus and discounts but no curiosity or initiative thinking to call and ask! duh!. it's for free. you can chat. they will answer your question if you don't know how to read.

sandrab46
2/26/15

This is the worst service I have ever received on any online order, I had to wait two months for my shipment, they remailed it twice I called them four times to clarify what the issue was and they put me on hold and gave me the runaround every single time, so I talked to their rude supervisor and he repeatedly told me to check my post office even after I told him I already called them and it wasn't there, and finally I gave up, I gave them two months to correct the problems and finally had to cancel my order. NEVER EVER AGAIN!

lauriem24
2/25/15

My husband purchased me a gift card to this site. Now, despite the fact that I have over a hundred dollars in credit with them, they will not let me purchase a pair of $19 shoes without providing them with credit card information. They cannot provide any explanation as to why they need such information when there is no charge to be processed. This is a scam to sell personal information. Now, they won't refund the gift card.

marcellam
2/20/15

I only right reviews when I feel very strongly about a business, so if i'm writing, you know its because something NEEDS to be said. This business scammed my mother and I. I kept seeing Shoe Dazzle commercials on television so I thought, hm.. looks like they have some nice stuff, i'll give it a try. Also, I loved that Rachel Zoe was working with them because I used to be a big fan of hers. Her working with them gave me the impression that a professional fashion designer wouldn't be working with a scam company, but I guess that's just what they want you to think because I was wrong. My first purchase was a pair of Steve Madden heels, they arrived on time, they were in perfect condition - i'll give the company that. I was amazed that I got them for about $17 on their site. My understanding of the VIP membership was that you can make one purchase, as if you were a VIP, to get a feel for it, and after that one purchase, you could decide to sign up as a full time VIP member or just pay regular prices. So, I had 3 different e-mail accounts with them because I didn't want to become a monthly VIP member because they take $39.95 away from you each month and I rarely buy new shoes, especially online. So I made 3 accounts, and have a total of 3 shoes from them. All of the shoes are great, I love them. BUT the company never informed me on any account that once you make an e-mail account with them you're automatically a VIP member, so they start taking your money right away! I am an 18 year old girl with one job. They were taking $39.95 x 3 from me each month! That's about $120 a month! There was no way of me ever knowing without looking at my bank statement. They never informed me that I was now a VIP member. This same thing happened to my mom on her one account with them, and yes, she did love the shoes she got from them. This is where I got angry.. customer service is HORRIBLE. When my mother said to them that they're a scam, they didn't even deny it.. they said "Sorry, mam" like are you f*cking kidding me?! I had to stay on the phone with them for an hour and 20 minutes attempting to get some money back. They gave me such a hard time. Keep in mind, they were scamming me for months, they had taken over $1,000 from me. It even angers me to type that right now. You know what I got back? $120 and, they said I would have $200 store credit.. but they deleted all my e-mail accounts with them so I didn't even get my store credit. My mom didn't get any money back, and no store credit. I want to sue this company but I figure what goes around comes around, they'll get bit in the ass someday. Unfortunately, I cant afford to sue a company that is large than me, just an 18 year old girl. Do not waste your money with this company. They caused my mother and I so much stress, stole tons of money, and lied about giving us store credit. They are disgusting human beings.

Tip for consumers: Do not shop here. They are a scam, TRUST ME. I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't have the best interest of other consumers who were scammed like me.

stephanies68
2/18/15

Shoedazzle is BS, when you first sign up they NEVER tell you they are going to start charging you $39.95 for each month!!!! their products aren't quality ether.

Tip for consumers: Don't

dmr2
2/17/15

To view anything on the site you have to provide an email address. After visiting I didn't find anything to my taste so I wanted to remove my email address to ensure I won't get a bunch of unwanted emails. You cannot remove yourself so I sent an email requesting removal. Received reply that I need to call so I did and I was told it would take 24-48 hrs to be removed. I have done this three times now and still receive emails every day. I have also filed a report with the BBB but no help there yet either. Will contact the FCC tomorrow and if all else fails get me a lawyer and sue the pants off them.

memem3
2/17/15

I have ordered from shoedazzle on and off for a few years. There was a cc on the account that needed to be taken off and I was told the only way to do so is the close that account and open a new one due to them not yet having the ability to take a card off ones account. I canceled and then opened another account. Months went by without me realizing they had been charging one of my cc for the past 3mnths totaling $119 and some change. I was told on a few occasions this complete amount would be credited back. They credited back 2 of the $39.95 charges then charged me $39.95. Of course I called and spoke with a supervisor who states there were no notes mentioning a refund due to me in the amount of $119 and some change. She claim with the 2 refunds one would show up as a charge for a little while... Really! I was born at night, but please believe it wasn't last night. I shut her down quickly and informed her all my calls are recorded and she had a few days to correct the issue before I go on every site I know of and give the bad review they deserve.... Including FB and the BBB. Shoedazzle has failed to refund all 3 $39.95 charges, therefore, I'm upholding my promise.... Unlike them. WARNING ... It may seem good for a while (as long as you don't need to return shoes or notice the scams etc...) Just say no... In the long run its not worth it. They are only interested in the $$ and once they have it... It is your word againist their notes.

betsyw5
2/16/15

I did not make a purchase or even visit their website. My daughter did using my computer. Each time I called customer service they claimed a different story. Each time they claimed that they keep a log of call on accounts and that mine didn't show previous calls. They assured me again and again that my account had been closed. They would even give me a verification number but then I would be charged again and they would have no record of my calls. They kept claiming that they had to speak to my daughter if I called and when she called, they said they had to speak to me. I told them that there was absolutely no authorization for my account to be charged in any way. If there is a class action suit against this company I would love to be a part of it.

jammiew
2/11/15

I have been a member of shoedazzle for a while not and I really enjoy the selection and the VIP membership. Most of you people obviously can't read. You can skip the membership fee every month the 1st through the 5th. I did forget once and customer service was really nice about it and refunded my money. I now have an alarm on my phone set to remind me to skip that month if I need to.

deirdrea1
2/8/15

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO SHOEDAZZEL. I AM PLEADING TO YOU ALL!!!!

I literally sent this EXACT message to the company when asked to give customer feedback:

TELL THE TRUTH. I know this is you job, but really? How do you sleep at night knowing you're SCREWING over clients. This man i spoke to told me I had 9 credits or points or gold star stickers or high-fives or whatever $#*! you get, and that those nine whatevers meant I had a credit of $300-something dollars because I had been paying $39.95 a month. What's $#*!ed up is the fact that I bought one, YES ONE, pair shoes back in June of 2014. And guess what? They broke! Your crap shoes are made by some cheap materials and NO WHERE near the quaility of what you sell them for. And so let me get this straight, I bought one pair of shoes that broke, and I've been billed $39.95 a month since June 2014 even though I have never purchased anything else? Where did my $39.95 go?? I can see if I was purchasing products on a regular basis that perhaps that money would go to shipping and costs that include to do so. But where did it go? Into your pocket like the $#*!es you people are. You pocketed my own money every month and then have the balls to tell me I have that much money as a credit? And that if I spend that credit I can then cancel my VIP membership before the 5th of next month? None of that was true, and I called a second time to cancel my account immediately. I want nothing to do with ShoeDazzle anymore. I plan to write detailed reviews on any and every website asking for my thoughts and opinion on this company. And I can assure you that I will plead to anyone reading it that they take their business to JustFab. I will never recommend ShoeDazzle to anyone, you don't even deserve to have me speak of you at all.. I hope you have a dazzling day as well.

What made me decide that I needed to cancel my account immediatly were the reviews of ShoeDazzle that had been posted on websites similar/including this one.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT DO SHOEDAZZLE

caseyn5
2/3/15

Site is such a scam. Is not clear at a lot about their VIP membership. VIP membership claims that you get a huge percentages off plus free shipping and an additional percentage off first order if you just give email address and other information. They do not tell you how you will be charged 40 dollars EVERY month (even without purchasing anything). They are not clear and just trying to trick people. Will not order from them again.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SIGN UP TO BE A VIP MEMBER

georgiah1
1/29/15

If I could give NO stars, I would. This is a scammy site in which I will not give them my credit card info. They add you to their VIP membership for 39.99 a month w/ recurring charges (which means they'll bill you every month). The shoes or boots you see on the advert are simply not there, nor will they have them in stock or have your size. They are made very cheaply and are not true to size being these are manufactured in China. Stay away from this site! unless you want cheap shoes that hurt your feet with glue on the edges...

Tip for consumers: stay away from shoedazzle.com

susanam2
1/27/15

people i don't know why visit this website do you know like it is simple no like no buy i am customer for few years i like shoedazzle one day i buy 3 pairs for 39.00 dlrs. now i have 22 pairs of shoes i love it =) i recomment shoedazzle i forget skip months sometimes but no worries because i can used in other shoes you money is back to you thanks enjoy your's shoes and smile of the life =)=)=)=)

jannettev
1/24/15

This VIP policy it is not explained in details at the time that you sign up for the first time and make a purchase. If you do not purchase you should be entitled to a full refund. I was charged 11 times 39.95 every month and they only gave me a refund for 7 months. I wonder where my money is going if they don't give a full refund and I do not make any purchase. We the customers are financially supporting this business. I wonder if the investors will give me a dividend at the end of the year. The shoes are very bad quality, plastic and the sole is hard as stone. I will never purchase anything from them again.

Terrible business.

Tip for consumers: Dont use this site. Period.

ginas16
1/23/15

People...people! LEARN TO READ! I've been with Shoedazzle for almost four years. I've purchased eight pairs of shoes (not all at the same time) and one purse since joining. I am a VIP member. It is very simple: between the 1st-5th day of the month you can choose to skip the month and not be charged $39.95. If you forget (it is nonrefundable) and they will place a charge on your card. BUT that money is credited onto you VIP account to use towards future purchases.

Now for those who said they were "lured" in by "Free Boots", use your heads! There's ALWAYS a catch. READ the terms and conditions. It's not that difficult. I became a VIP a little over a year ago and it was perfectly clear what I was getting myself into. As far as I know, you can only order if you have a subscription (regular or VIP). VIP is better and has more perks. I've had no trouble with returns either.

Finally, a DISCLAIMER: I'm not paid by or affiliated with Shoedazzle. This is my honest opinion of my experiences with Shoedazzle.

ericat3
1/20/15

HORRIBLE AVOID them!
I was charged $39.95 even though I opted to "Skip the month". My bank account was reimbursed 1/13/15. BUT it was taken out immediately after for $39.95. An employee Janelle "Dazzle" laughed when I told her this and said it was impossible and that I didn't know how to read my bank statements. I WORK AT MY BANK.

Tip for consumers: Go to justfab.com

jillb28
1/18/15

I ordered some shoes from here in the summer and they weren't made the greatest but I paid $40 for both pairs so I can't really complain. But I did just buy 4 pair recently because I got all 4 pair for $70 bucks (some sale they were having ) all together they were around 350 bucks so I defiantly got a deal. Again they were poorly made. But If you are like me and only like shoes for 1 season and will more than likely not wear them next year then this is a great site. It's not that the shoes are uncomfortable at all just the way they are sewn and what not is poor. If you haven't noticed I only buy when I get a crazy deal. I would never buy their shoes at full price!

i haven't had a problem yet with customer service. I am a "VIP" member but I skip every month but you have to between the 1st and the 5th. Also this month I totally forgot to skip it and I called up their customer service and told them I had totally forgot and he refunded me my money and I got it back within 3 days. So now I have it in my calendar as a reminder to skip it because they will only refund your money once.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy if you want to wear for a couple years. Also only buy when on sale!!! Never worth paying full price

nikkiw9
1/18/15

I honestly used to love Shoedazzle. I recently called to cancel my subscription, and was treated as if I COULDN'T do that!!! What happened to Cancel Anytime??? I was literally HARASSED during the phone call about why I wanted to CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION! Is this what you all at Shoedazzle train your Customer service reps to do? So Unprofessional!

Tip for consumers: They get real disrespectful if you try to cancel your subscription!

brir3
1/15/15

I ordered a pair of boots on Dec 26th. Canceled my membership Jan 5th and was still charged the vip fee Jan 15th. This is literally the worse place to order shoes from. The boots were cheaply made and you can clearly see the glue thats holding them together

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, you will regret it.

rachealk1
1/2/15

Horrible customer service and low quality merchandise. Returns are an absolute hassle! Don't waste your time or money.

angryc16
1/1/15

Do not waste your time. Everything is cheaply made. Customer service is awful if you want to cancel. They're so rude and how about instead of cancelling my membership they put it on a payment vacation AFTER SAYING THAT THEY CANCELLED IT. So, now I can't cancel it until that vacation is over. FOUR MONTHS FROM NOW. $#*! you, shoe dazzle. I don't know how your business is even legal.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

deedeem
12/24/14

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They charged me 39.95/month for membership after I bought 2 pairs of shoes and I only caught this after 2 months. So, the shoes that I thought I thought I was paying 39.95 for ended costing me much more than retail. If there was an option to give less than 1 star I would!!!!!!!!!!!!

chompoop
12/13/14

Warning! Think twice before become a VIP member.

I just want to share my disappointment with your customer service team! I sent email and did online chat with a simple request to change the shoe size on 2 orders I placed 2 days ago. First, one of your rep replied me back and asked me to call or chat with the customer service about the issue. and I did! Avery was the person that I did a chat online. She told me changing address is only thing the the customer service can do. Customer service can't modify the order after the order is placed. If the customer service can't do anything, why your company even have something called the "CUSTOMER SERVICE"! I was very excited 2 days ago about becoming a VIP member, now with your customer service experience....I had to call and cancel my membership! Plus, I asked to speak to the supervisor in order to share my concern, but your rep said she is not available and ask me to call back. Great!.. another wonderful experience with Shoedazzle customer service

You customer service team may not care about what I wrote! But please know your company will never get a dime from me,my friends and family again!

yuliyao
12/10/14

Stop this mayhem!

Tip for consumers: You take off the money from my card for the second time, and I do not do orders !!!!!!!!!!
Stop this mayhem!

okmera
12/6/14

You can't fix stupid !
People: READ:
Auto-Renewing Monthly Subscription

VIP Membership is a monthly (from the date of enrollment), fee-based, automatically renewing membership program. Unless you cancel your membership, the then-current renewal membership fee will be charged each month on or around the effective date of your membership to the credit card on file in your ShoeDazzle account. You can update credit card information at any time by going to My Account or by calling client services. PLEASE NOTE THAT NEITHER VIP DOLLARS NOR ANY EXISTING STORE CREDIT MAY NOT BE USED TO PAY FOR YOUR VIP MEMBERSHIP.

Tip for consumers: Learn how to read

ericae7
12/2/14

While yes -- they do charge you around 40$ for a "VIP membership" -- you can skip paying for the month... you aren't obliged to EVER pay that money as long as you skip the month within the first five days. I love my boots that i just got... they are my new favorite boots!

stephanies56
11/21/14

I f#*%ing HATE this website. I went on the website one time to buy a pair of shoes for a wedding, I picked my shoes, the price came up and I clicked confirm. I later look at my credit card statement and there's a forty dollar charge for **VIP membership**.....?? I called to explain it NEVER ASKED me if I wanted to be a member, but it automatically signed me up and I was hoping to get a refund. The guy, with his smug additude went on and on about the terms and conditions and fine print details the site offers. Like who reads that s!&# when going to buy one freaking pair of shoes and he wouldnt give me the refund. DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE

lulub1
11/18/14

cheapo, hoochie shoes. All synthetic and poorly made. And now they raised their prices and went back to the subscription model, its $19.95 per month! You can get onto some "elite" list, with items supposedly curated by Rachel Zoe, which is certainly a step up from the mall/stripper look of the cheezy Kim Kardashian, but as many have noted, you can find similar styles on many other websites. Even Zappos has better shoes than these. I bought a bag that was pretty nice, it looks way more expensive than it was, but after about two months it has completely lost its shape, I have to sculpt it every day or it looks embarrassing. Advice to Kim K.: get it together and sell some stylish, well-made vegan shoes, people would flock to that, there's definitely a need there. But Shoedazzle ain't it.

taylora6
11/18/14

I ordered 4 pairs of shoes by mistake. It did not ask me if I wanted to confirm my order, and I did not get a free pair as the site promised new customers. I emailed them right away asking to cancel the order. I did not have all that money on my account and would be charged over draft fees. I did not get a response, I called the following morning when my card was -$37. I was put on hold for over 45 minutes, and when I finally got through the conversation lasted less then a minute, I was told there is nothing they can do. Yes I can return them once they arrive, but I needed my money in my account before that. They did not ship out yet, I feel as though they could have made an effort to not send them out. They said they are "being prepared to be shipped" Which would mean they have NOT been shipped yet.. so don't ship them. I would not buy from them, even if I love the shoes that come in, they are going back and it's the last time I will be on that site. The customer service is non existent.

kristinen
11/14/14

I am not reviewing the website, but the products I received. I went to a factory sale that shoe dazzle was having near my house and didn't end up buying any "shoedazzle" brand shoes. I did buy a pair of off name running shoes which I like and a shoe dazzle purse. It has been less than two months since I bought this purse and it's almost unusable. The first thing to break was the long strap it came with, luckily there were two ways to wear it so I was still able to use it. Then, every single buckle that attaches to the purse started getting little holes where it attaches. THEN, the black plastic that covers up the open edges started peeling off. And lastly, there is a huge hunk of the material GONE off the back. I would have to be putting this purse through HELL for it to look the way it does with only normal use! So disappointed because I really liked the way the purse looked. I felt bad I didn't find any shoes that I liked at the time but I'm probably better off. There were people coming out with bags full and I'd hate to see how they all look now!

dewaynes8
11/13/14

I bought my girl friend 3 pairs of heels from shoedazzle she loves every pair she said 2outing the 3 were very comfortable and love the quality of the heels my only problem was the lack of notice about cancelling your v.i.p membership they ask another random question after you ask to cancel for the month. me missing that they charged me the fee for the month...not a big deal but when i emailed customer service i didn't recieve a response after 3 attempts.if your like me customer service and how well the handle issues are as important as quality of product in my book so that just little fyi

Tip for consumers: Watch for the request to look at shoes of the month when asking tho cancel your v.i.p for the month you have to hit no thanks again..

dionnet1
11/12/14

I have been a customer for a few years. I have no idea what these negative reviews are talking about. I have had nothing but exceptional help every time I have had to call. Never have to wait to speak to someone and deal with my issues quickly and professionally. I have ordered about 50 pairs of shoes from this site some funky and fun for nights out with the girls and other professional and lower key to wear to work. I am known as the "shoe girl" at work! Everyone loves the original styles I come in with and how versatile they are.

I have returned a couple of orders with no problem. If you can read there are no surprises! Everything is on the website that you need to know. I stopped ordering this year because for some reason I am now being charged duty on my orders when they are delivered and it almost doubles the price! So I'm sorry but the shoes are not worth that much.

Yes they are cheaper shoes (you are paying $40 for them) If you need a fancy pair I would recommend a higher end store. But for everyday use and office wear I have had lots of luck on this site. Read the models reviews and customer reviews of the shoe! Make sure you know what you are getting. I always ordered a half size up, I found the shoes a little tight in my regular size. But awesome selection with some really original shoes.

The shipping can be slow sometimes but coming to Canada takes a while so be patient I have waited up to 3 weeks for delivery a couple of times, usually I get them within 10 days.

Inform yourself and find out what you are buying. No complaints from this girl! Miss this site, hoping they get a wharehouse in Canada at some point so I can start ordering again.

amberm24
11/12/14

Share review
Edit review
Delete review
1.0 star rating 11/12/2014
I bought a pair of shoes from them about 4 months ago. When you checkout you're already signed up for the VIP membership which is $39 a month. It is an opt out choice. Though I understand that the shopper has the choice to not sign up, the way it is set up seems purposely not obvious to the user and comes off as a sneaky way to trap people. I found that I was being charged monthly and when I spoke to the ShoeDazzle rep "Madison Dazzle" who was unhelpful and rude, basically told me that it was my choice to be a VIP member and it was not her problem.

Beyond that the website does not work properly, you can't read reviews and often times links link to nothing. The one pair of shoes i purchased were cheaply made and it cost more to return them than keep them. I'm usually pretty thorough about checking shipping and return policies before purchasing but like the VIP membership, rules are hidden.

Long story short don't shop here.

jeniel
11/11/14

The quality of the shoes is very poor. I give them 2 stars because the shoes look as advertised. I bought a pair of shoes used them 3x and the sole fell apart.

Tip for consumers: Think of these shoes as disposable

athenab2
11/10/14

BIG TIME RIP OFF! I ordered two pairs of shoes from Shoedazzle - I really can't tell you about the quality because I never received my order. I did receive an order for someone else. I attempted to return the order but they have to send a return mail label separately. (Why is it not automatically in the box - like most companies do). It took two days to find out they could not send a label (?). Additionally, because of the aggravation, they were suppose to give me an extra 10% discount. I didn't receive that either. Once you get a rep it takes along time to get anything done - also it is hard to understand because many of the reps do not speak English clearly. Finally, I asked for my order to be cancelled and the return of the $39.95 (fee/credit?) whatever. To this point I have not received anything (except someone else's order and a lot of aggravation. But Shoedazzle has made sure to debit my account - even though they have not given me anything. To alleviate this hassle go to Payless, Rack Room, Shoe Circus anywhere - it's cheaper, better service and there are no confusing membership fees or double talk. They don't have negative star ratings but if they did it would be negative -5.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE - Shoe Dazzle IS A RIP-OFF.

biancab2
11/3/14

Initially I thought it would be worth my while to open a shoedazzle account. I was wrong. The quality of product is not what I expected and when I went to cancel my "VIP" account, I was given an EXTREMELY hard time. I called to cancel my account on October 6, 2014. I was refunded a monthly member charge and my account was canceled-or so I thought. Just to be safe, I attempted to log into my shoedazzle account to double check. (This was at the end of October, almost three weeks later) Not only was it still up and active, but, I had not yet skipped the month, and had I not caught this, I would've been charged another "member fee" for an account that I was told had been canceled. If you can afford to be robbed blind every month and have money to blow on sub-par shoes and cheaply made handbags, go for it.

Tip for consumers: The call center has to be located outside the country, because all of the reps I have dealt with have trouble with the English language. I'm not being sarcastic, I mean literally.

stephanies52
10/27/14

I was not a fan of the quality of the boots which is why I returned them. But I have do disagree with the reviews that the customer service is terrible. I called to cancel my VIP status and spoke to a very nice person. Yes she tried to keep me and offered me an extra discount but that is her doing her job not being rude, mean or nasty like others have said. That is what happens whenever you call to cancel a membership with most things.

carmenj5
10/27/14

WARNING!! DO NOT...I repeat DO NOT become a member with this company. They are a total rip off! I became a "VIP" member in May 2014. I order two pairs of shoes for a Vegas trip. Once receiving the shoes they looked nothing like the picture. They looked very cheaply made. Immediately after trying on the shoe the metal that the shoe lace was attached to broke off. The other pair were wedges and I only wore them once before the sole came apart. I notified them about this. They continued to charge me the next month. I tried to cancel and they explain to me that if I cancel my membership I will forfeit the credit that I had ($80). Unbelievable!! So I was forced to order more items before canceling. So I went ahead and order two more pairs from their more expensive line. Well guess what...the first shoe that I took out the box, the sole was visibly coming apart. You could see the glue all along the side of the shoe. The other pairs were too small and the shoe almost look like the were made with recycled cardboard boxes...seriously. They were sooooo stiff. I have finally got to speak with a supervisor in customer service for a refund (minus a $5.95 restocking fee per shoe). Smh...I'm just so glad it's over. Very frustrating.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM SHOEDAZZLE

ep393
10/24/14

Horrible Service! Delivery time is horrible as well! If you are going to haveVIP service at lease treat us like VIP and do not take 2 weeks to ship order when we are in USA! WOW. I was a memeber for 2 years then I decided to be a member with another company because of this and they were ok with that. They have live chat, but dont expect you can get anything done this way. Its pointless. Just look at the convo below....

Lacey 2:28 PM Hello! Thank you for reaching ShoeDazzle Chat Support, you are chatting with Lacey. May I please have your First and Last name associated with your account?

A 2:28 PM i recently placed an order and I noticed it has not even been shipped yet?

Lacey 2:28 PM With the launch of our new October arrivals, we are currently experiencing delays with shipping out orders. We are working very hard to ship out your order(s) as quickly as possible and want to thank you for your patience. Most orders are being shipped within 5-6 business days.

A 2:29 PM I paid for 2 day shipping and I would like this reimbursed because there is no point right now.

Lacey 2:29 PM We do apologize for this delay.
A 2:30 PM ok, this is not the customers fault. I continue to have the same issue with the company. It takes forever to get any type of shoes delivered no matter what month it is

Lacey 2:30 PM We do apologize again.
A 2:30 PM I paid an additional $6.95 please reimbuse me for this
Lacey 2:31 PM Please call client services.
A 2:31 PM Why do you even have chat? If i have to call?
Lacey 2:31 PM This may need to approved with a supervisor.
A 2:32 PM So you do not have one there?
Lacey 2:32 PM This may need to be approved with a supervisor.
A 2:32 PM It is hard for me to call
Lacey 2:32 PM Also, should be disclosed over the phonw.
Also, should be disclosed over the phone.
A 2:32 PM Its just shipping but ok. This will make me cancel account. It has just not been a plesant experience

A 2:33 PM It just gets worse
Lacey 2:33 PM We respect your decision.
Lacey 2:33 PM Be sure to show us what makes you #BeVIP and enter to win a year's worth of ShoeDazzle's VIP membership credits! For details on how to enter, please visit shoedazzle.com/bevip!Have a dazzling day!

Tip for consumers: Dont do it!

nevereverg
10/22/14

Not a great selection, plus it's really hard to cancel the account, which I think is an incredibly shady business practice. There are lots of other places to get discounted shoes, skip this one.

brandib3
10/16/14

This company is horrible!! The rope you in with great deals then come to find out they take monthly fees off your account even when you haven't nor plan to make any purchases!! If that is apart of the vip experience, then they should make it very clear, I had no idea. If I did I never would have signed up. Then they say "oh you get credits when paying that 39.99 and get free shoes" well actually you don't because they take the fee off your account and that gives you one free credit..so essentially you are paying for that pair!! Plus I had to pay over $50 in border fees upon pick up!!! This place is a joke, not to mention my shoes were $#*! and ripped after 2 times of wearing them and they gave me major run around when trying to return and receive a refund. WARNING do not use this company!!!!

bernardl13
10/15/14

If there was no star; I would give them that! This company is beyond horrible; don't do anything with VIP promotions; straight ripe off!! And their shoes looks good on the internet, but horrible upon arrival.. I will never do business with this company.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

bettyloul
10/9/14

Just got my shoes and couldn't be happier. I can't wait to order more. I also wanna add that I read a bad review about shoedazzle and was nervous but I don't know what they were talking about, I did not experience that at all, love my new shoes.

amandac33
10/9/14

I just ordered two paira of shoes and a bracelet. Shoes fit awesome and were good quality. The bracelet was shattered and I was upset because it was on sale and I thought I couldn't return it. I called customer care and spoke to Luis. He was wonderful. He said he'd rush ship replace my bracelet and gave me a discount toward my next purchase. I'm in customer care and really appreciate good service. Not enough people write positive reviews when they have a good experience. This was worth my time to share. Good job shoedazzle!

carltl
10/8/14

The shoes are cute but the customer service is awful. I wanted to delete my account, which is normally rather easy for other sites. The customer service lady on the phone would not delete my account, I asked her 4 times politely and every time she went on some rant about why I shouldn't delete my account. I proceeded to tell her calmly that I understood what she was saying, but I still would like her to delete my account. In the end I did not manage to get my account deleted. I personally don't see what's so difficult about deleting an account, I guarantee that I will never use this website to purchase anything.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

juliat13
10/7/14

If I could give 0 stars, I would. Absolute scam. You will be lured in by an ad that tells you "FREE BOOTS" don't fall for it. You will be automatically signed up for a VIP membership that charges you $39.95 a month! Even if you do not buy anything from them you are charged! The first time this happened I called and was told my membership was canceled but I could not receive a refund even though I was forced to send these "free boots" that I got back because I canceled my membership. THEN this month I was charged $39.95 AGAIN!!! I called back and was told I had never called and canceled my membership. AGAIN I was not given a refund. Total bull. The customer service is rude and not helpful and they will not answer your online chat if you write out what your problem is. I had to trick them and write "need help buying boots" then they answer. DO NOT EVER buy from this website.

bridgetb3
10/2/14

I have a credit going back two years as I have not found the quality of items to be worth purchasing. This company will not give me my $$ back as a credit on my credit card. They told me to contact my credit card company and try to get them to dispute the charge. They keep telling me that there system does not allow them to credit a credit card. Horrible practice. My only way of getting my $$$ back is to order something I don't even want.?

Tip for consumers: Don't

christac2
10/1/14

The "perks" are nice and the quality of the shoe I received was decent. I was fully aware that I would be charged $40 a month and read through all of their support and customer care info on the website. I have been going on spending sprees lately so I decided to cancel my membership and called customer service. I went around in circles with her for about 10 minutes trying to tell her I understood and had read all the perks and benefits to their VIP services, but she kept telling me how sad it was that I wanted to cancel and repeating herself about all the benefits. She did not stop talking until I finally got rude with her and said I just wanted to pay as I went and she STILL was trying to get me to not cancel the VIP and telling me about all the benefits. Hopefully I will not have any issues like these other people had or someone from corporate WILL hear about it!

Tip for consumers: Be firm when you are talking to customer service and read all the customer service info provided on the support page of the website before calling. Expect what you pay for. If you are getting shoes for $10-$40, you probably wont be able to go dancing every night or climb mountains in them... Just like every other generic storebrand shoe.

dees33
9/30/14

I liked my first pair of shoes (BCBG). Not aware I would be automatically charged $39.95 for a monthly membership. I decided to keep to go ahead and just buy shoes since I was told that my money could not be refunded, shoes were ok but could have gotten similar at Rackroom or Payless Shoes for less money.I supposedly cancelled my membership twice and after filing a complaint with the BBB they suddenly claimed that they refunded the money to my account, which is obviously an invisible transaction. STAY AWAY!! Shoes are not great quality overall, guess I just happened to get tricked by that one designer pair they had in stock.

Tip for consumers: if you actually see a deal then use a gift card with enough funds to cover that one transaction.

n------v
9/30/14

O've had a Shoedazzle account since 2012. I've purchased many shoes from them, and have returned one pair for an exchange in a different size. They were very helpful with completing the exchange, and the shipping was an average wait time. However, as of today 9/30/14 I called to cancel my VIP membership to cut back on some expenses. GOD FORBID! They were adamant that I keep my membership, or make changes to a different one. The girl kept talking over me, interupting me, and refused to refund my balance of $29.45. She put me on hold to speak to her supervisor and came back and said she was only able to credit my account for the monthly charge of $9.95. I figured if I was NOT going to get my money back I might as well treat myself with the $29.45 and then immediately cancel my membership before Oct. NOPE! she credited my account for the $9.95 which I did not authorize, (maybe because she kept talking over me and not letting me ask questions) which only left me with $19.50 to spend on some cheap jewlery, or clearance item. I love all of my shoes, however trying to cancel a membership in a NIGHTMARE.

Tip for consumers: Think before you decide on a membership!!!!!!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have ordered a few pairs of shoes before and had no problems but I just ordered 2 pair on sale and it signed me up for the VIP thing! How can I cancel this? I don't want to be a part of VIP, I just wanted the sale shoes, What can I do?
6/28/13
ashleyd2
A: I am thinking about joining shoe dazzle, but I am hesitant because of the negative feedback. Do they debit your account only when you purchase shoes, or do they do this before you indicate that you want the shoes offered for your selection.

Many thanks.

ashleytt
6/2/10
Add your answer
Q: where did the $39.95 that I've been paying each month since June 2014 go? I only bought one pair of shoes, and they broke days later. I didnt return them, so there was no shipping after the delivery. Why can I not get a refund? I didn't purchase anything else, so why are they billing me and taking the money out of my account automatically?
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for ShoeDazzle