US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christac2

I have been going on spending sprees lately so I decided to cancel my membership and called customer service. (in 67 reviews)

ginas16

I've purchased eight pairs of shoes (not all at the same time) and one purse since joining. (in 183 reviews)

ericae7

While yes -- they do charge you around 40$ for a "VIP membership" -- you can skip paying for the month... (in 26 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

janetl27
6/28/15

Hello, I dont get why some say they dont get a refund after cancelling their account, when tthey have credit charged on them. I was able to get a refund . you just gotta be nice

suzanneb21
6/25/15

I have been a member for two months. I have received 6 pairs of shoes. Really cute shoes, but bad manufacturing. After a few months of reasonable wear, they start to fall apart. It is company policy not to take back any items that have been worn. I believe they know it bad quality which is why have they have this policy in place otherwise they would be exchanging shoes left and right. It's a terrible policy and a dishonorable company as they won't even back up their own product!

teresaj10
6/25/15

I signed up ordered 2 pairs of shoes. CANCELLED my account with them and they STILL took money out of my bank account and told me I could order something but they WOULD NOT credit the miney back to my account! RIP OFF!!!! I reported them to the BBB.

meredithf2
6/18/15

I have used JustFab with great results and figured since ShoeDazzle is along the same premise, I would have the same experience. Wrong. I ordered shoes at 5 a.m. on Monday, and after not getting a shipping notice by Tuesday night, I contacted customer service. I was told there is a 2-3 "processing time" for orders. This was surprising to me because at no point during my shopping experience was I notified of this. I asked when I could expect them to ship and was told "after the 2-3 day processing time, they will take 4-7 days to arrive." Because I had ordered from JustFab before (and always received my order in about 3 days), this was pretty irritating. I wanted these for Saturday and would NOT have ordered them had I known about their "processing time." I contacted them again yesterday because I still hadn't gotten a shipping notification and yesterday was Day 3 of processing - I was told they still hadn't shipped and there was nothing I could do, beyond canceling the order. I asked if I could expedite the shipping so they would arrive before/on Saturday - the CSR told me I would have to cancel the current order and place a NEW order to do that. However, I would then enter ANOTHER 2-3 days of processing before they would even ship. Bottom line - today is Day 4 of processing and they still have not shipped. If you order from this site expecting your shoes by a certain date, you're running a huge risk. Unfortunately I can't review the quality of the shoes because I have no idea when I'm going to receive them. **Also - if you ask to speak to a manager, you will be told that "managers have the same level of access to your account that the CSR does, so there is nothing more the manager can do." Not a good sign, in my opinion. Anywhere I've ever had to speak to a manager (which has been few and far between, but sometimes I speak to them in order to compliment a CSR) they have immediately put the manager on the phone. It's just good customer service and shows that they actually give a crap.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother if you need your shoes by a certain date!!!

kayc33
6/8/15

First order nothing fit. Cheap quality. I returned the order. Decided to receive a store credit because I honestly feel the $5.95 restocking fee is a complete rip off if you decide to get the money refunded to you credit or debit card. I placed a 2nd order with shoedazzle.com on May 17, 2015. The order shipped May 18, 2015. Today is June 9, 2015. I have not received anything. When I check the tracking number online it just says the package is "in transit" and the estimated delivery date is "N/A". I've called the toll free number with the representative reading off information I already have from the FedEx website and I've emailed with no response. I've asked to be removed from the VIP membership but each and every time I call regarding this order... I am informed that I am still a VIP member. I've actually cancelled my debit card with my bank and ordered a new one so these people couldn't take any money off of my card.

No thank you. Never again. I just want my last and final order from this God forsaken website so that all ties can be cut after this encounter. It's just cheap custome jewelry that probably doesn't even fit due to the fact that there were no sizes on the website to choose from. I'll either trash it or give the merchandise away if I am unhappy this time around... I do NOT have the time or energy to be playing with Shoedazzle.com about $57.75.

aa1001
6/8/15

after my first hassle of trying to order shoes from here, I have finally received some product. I should point out that my first order, I purchased 4 pairs of shoes, after cancelling my order without telling me I decided to try a second time because I really liked one of the pairs. It finally came in... Too long, too skinny. I ordered a size 7 1/2, it felt more like my sisters size 9. And it was ridiculously skinny. I have never had to buy a wide pair of shoes, but my feet are cramped. And the cherry on top? It is made out of the cheapest possible material...
Bottom line, cancelling my subscription, and anyone who asks about it, I'll tell them of my complete disgust.

yashicam
5/25/15

I absolutely love the fit! The feel! and look! of these jeans on my body! I'm excited about my next purchase. Hope there not gone... #boyfriend #jeans

collettea
5/25/15

Rip Off! Going file a complaint with the BBB

crystalj8
5/21/15

expensive toilet paper. the quality is horrendous. the only thing I can imagine it to be used for is girlys posting pics, the pic of the boots is nice. too fing bad the quality is unusable. I swear, i have never touched such cheap, flimsy, horrendous boot. i am in shock. shame on you, shoedazzle. shame on you. they are the quality of doll shoes. shame on you, shoedazzle. how dare you.

shenaeh
5/14/15

I've never been disappointed I love everything that I buy on this site and will continue to shop with this site for a very long time.

geng2
5/11/15

Last month was my first experience with this company. Even though I had a few difficulties with my order, I gave them the benifit of the doubt. I decided to order again this month and I had difficulties getting into my account, tracking my package and dealing with the sales rep. Every time I tried to access my account it would show for literally a second than drop back to the boutique. Of course I could access refer a friend without difficulty and every other location that encouraged one to buy! I recieved my tracking number through email and with any other company you can click the number and you would be automatically redirected to the carrier. I even manually entered the number into fed ex tracking after confirming the number & carrier with a Shoe Dazzle rep and my number could not be found. The reps seem to be only using a script and dance around your questions & concerns by repeating this script over and over. The gal I spoke with this morning said there is nothing wrong because she can see everything on my account and insisted that the devices I use are the problem ( I use a smart phoneand a kindle fire) and I should get a lap top or desk top computer but keep in mind, I often order items from big name companies on my devices and I have never had any issues like I have have had with Shoe Dazzle. Needless to say, I cancelled everything and will not refer a friend because their website is not user friendly unless you are looking to purchase and their sales reps are too scripted... I want answers, not sorries.

ve2129
5/8/15

Shoedazzle is a joke. I purchased a pair of shoes from shoedazzle and it was a horrible experience. The only good part was that I order on a Monday and they were delivered by Thursday. Everything went downhill from there. The shoes were extremely uncomfortable so I returned them for a different size but it made no difference because it wasn't the size, it was the cheap material of the shoe, it felt like an old wooden clog. their shoe quality is horrible and the customer service is worse. I called to cancel their VIP membership and a call that should have taken seconds took 10 minutes. If that weren't bad enough, when I received the shoes, they were hard as 2x4's so I wanted to return them. This time when I called customer service, my call was on hold for 12 minutes before a rep answered, then again for 3 minutes before she could do as I asked.....the cherry on top, they are charging me to get their horrible product back... Never again It's true, you get what you pay for.... Macy's and Carsons here I come, cheap is not for me

Tip for consumers: Please don't. Their service and product is awful

victoriac26
5/5/15

SHOEDAZZLE is a great site! I have bought 8 pairs of shoes in the last 2 years and they all have fit perfectly. and all the different styles I have bought were so comfortable even the 6 inch heels! I may have forgotten to skip a month a few times but whatever, a few times means a few more pair of shoes!

katherinet11
4/19/15

I ordered & received 1 pair of shoes. I fully understood that it's a monthly membership. My problem was with the quality of the shoes. They definitely are NOT worth the $39.99 membership fee!

mb95
4/13/15

ShoeDazzle seemed like such a great site. I decided to sign up because I could get 4 pairs of shoes for $85.90. It seemed like a great deal and the styles on the sight seemed really great too. But the "gotcha" hit when the shoes arrived. Three of the four pairs didn't fit as expected. I wanted to return/exchange. I was told that for the exchange I would be charged an additional $20.00 and that I couldn't get a credit to my credit card for the shoes that I wanted to return. So just beware if you are making a purchase on this site. Once the have your money they won't return it and you may have to pay more to get shoes that fit.

dianad25
4/7/15

Stay away, they charged my account twice for $39.95 without informing me. I didn't even receive the shoes they charged me for. Finally after a frustrating call with customer service they said they will reverse both charges but I wont receive the refund for at least 5-7 business days. Cancelled membership and never buying from this site again.

alexandrab19
4/7/15

I think that the way they go about entering you into this membership is really backhanded. If I'm joining a monthly membership that includes a fee then I want to know about it right away, they don't say anything about it having a fee until you're checking out and asked if you agree to the terms and conditions. Since it was a new site for me I did look at it but I know a lot of the times most people will just check yes and move on. After realizing this I automatically called to see what I could do about cancelling this membership, the lady I spoke to had a huge attitude with me and would barely let me get a word in edge wise. She said I would be charged full price for all of the merchandise I ordered and I said that didn't make sense to me, I had already ordered it at the price given to me and no where was I given the option to Yes, be a member or No, don't be a member and was not aware that those prices were based off of a membership, I thought it was a first time buyer promo. As she wouldn't let me speak I hung up and called back to speak to a different representative who then told me my order had already been cancelled by the previous representative. As I had actually wanted to still purchase these items I was very surprised they just automatically went ahead and cancelled everything without my say so. I told them that I expected the charge to automatically be deleted from my account and I would never be dealing with the company again. There definitely could've been a different end result had the customer service representative been competent in any way shape or form. I would advise staying away from this company all together as they seem shady and difficult to deal with, there are plenty of other shoe websites to buy from.

jazeld
4/6/15

Stay away!! It seemed to good to be true but i thought to give it a chance anyway.
They try to charge you 39.95 a month to be a VIP
member when i never signed up for it in the first place that would almost be $480 a year.
This is a scam BE AWARE!!! i will NEVER buy again!!

wandal9
4/6/15

my hells

loves15
4/3/15

like seriously people ???. go back to kindergarten, cause ya'll dont know how to read.. OMG !.. like ya'll kidding right???.. come'on people.. READ the f***** terms and conditions and just dial the F****n number and before any order.. you keep on complaining it's even your fault in the first place... DUH!!!.. GGGGGOOOOO BBBAAAACCCCCKKK TTOO KINDERGARTEN !!

alexg69
3/22/15

THIS WEBSITE IS A COMPLETE SCAM. When you first enter the website they advertise that when you buy your first pair of shoes it would be at a discounted rate but what they don't mention or say at anytime during your checkout or shopping experience is that your joining the VIP membership which charges your account almost $40 a month. Had no idea that these charges were being done for the past 6 months so when I called to ask for my money back politely the lady was rude saying I must not be able to read the terms and agreement during my checkout, how I tried to run a scam on them, and how bad I needed my money back. UMMM YES I NEED THE MONEY BACK BECAUSE I'M A COLLEGE SENIOR TRYING TO GRADUATE SO I WON'T END UP HAVING A HORRIBLE MISERABLE JOB AND LIFE AT SHOE DAZZLE.COM CUSTOMER SERVICE. Note to self never buy from these types of sites again

renodag
3/21/15

Shoedazzle, My first time ordering three pairs of shoes, excellent price for VIP customers only I received my shoes in two days and was very PLEASED with my order. Will order again. Didn't have to pay the initial 40.00 up front, they will bill the month after, and if you decide to cancel you can.

jodieb32
3/19/15

Yes! I got a refund from Shoedazzle! It wasn't for the full $119.85 though, it was for $79.90 & I HAD to take the other $39.95 in a store credit, which I promptly used before I got screwed out of that. It took about 8 or 9 calls to them getting more & more hostile with them, but I got it! These people are trained! No matter how hateful & nasty I got with them they did remain calm & polite. They must get bonuses for dealing with irate people because if someone talked to me the way I talked to them I would've just hung up. So here's how to do it- get a prepaid card, use a made up email, that way you can always get the 75% off for new customers. You don't need to put your real name & address until the end & by then you've got your 75% off so take it! Don't ever pay full price for that stuff, its not worth it! I've gotten boots they claim were actually $54.95 but VIPs get them for $39.95, shoot, I got them for under $8.00! Just use different emails specifically for this purpose & you'll make out! I do! I don't EVER pay more than $10 for ANYTHING of theirs! Its not hard to get over on them. I'll continue to do this since they did me wrong!

briannaj3
3/10/15

Worse website for shoes eveeerrrr. These people are money hungry. They trick you into a membership you don't even know you sign up for and they charge you about $40.00 a month as a member whether you buy anything or not. And when you realize they're charging you for this scam membership they don't give you your money back!. You can get a new credit card and they still find a way to access your money smh. DO NOT...I repeat DO NOT buy shoes for this website. I lost about 300 dollars from it. smh Pass it on people. (This shipping and receiving isn't that great either btw.) ZERO stars is what it needs. hmph

tierraj
3/7/15

How is it possible that two months ago I cancelled the credit card I used to order the shoes I ordered from ShoeDazzle. Now two months later they have charged my new credit card $39.95? How did they get access to my new credit card number that I have never given them? Please buyers beware. Do not order anything from this company unless you use a prepaid card that can be discarded once it has no money on it. They are not in this business to make money from selling shoes. They are in this business to make money by getting credit card numbers and fraudulently billing them. They are the only company I know who will not allow you to delete your credit card information from their system. Once you put it in it cannot be removed or edited!

mayj6
3/6/15

The web site says it will give you a discount and it never gets applied. Worse, when looking at an item it gives one price, but when you add it to the cart, it shows a different price. When adding to a cart, the price that you will get is the price you should see! I tried chatting, after a long time of no response, I gave up. I tried calling and the rep disconnected the call. They don't seem to care about a positive customer experience.

carlat7
3/1/15

ShoeDazzle is the best online site ever, though there are times that their products would not match on styling preference,but at least i have my own boutique. READ YOU DON'T TO PAY $39.95. AND IT'S NOT A CHARGE AS YOU CAN STILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FOR A DIFFERENT PAIR. though mostly of their customers service are RUDE, hello, ALL OF US ARE!.they are just doing their job. besides we as consumers should be responsible enough to read and be aware of the party that you are joining. IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY. They did not force us or threat to shop. YOU WANT TO SHOP, THEN IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS CONSUMER TO KNOW THE ITEMS YOU ARE BUYING. Just dazzled by the bonus and discounts but no curiosity or initiative thinking to call and ask! duh!. it's for free. you can chat. they will answer your question if you don't know how to read.

sandrab46
2/26/15

This is the worst service I have ever received on any online order, I had to wait two months for my shipment, they remailed it twice I called them four times to clarify what the issue was and they put me on hold and gave me the runaround every single time, so I talked to their rude supervisor and he repeatedly told me to check my post office even after I told him I already called them and it wasn't there, and finally I gave up, I gave them two months to correct the problems and finally had to cancel my order. NEVER EVER AGAIN!

lauriem24
2/25/15

My husband purchased me a gift card to this site. Now, despite the fact that I have over a hundred dollars in credit with them, they will not let me purchase a pair of $19 shoes without providing them with credit card information. They cannot provide any explanation as to why they need such information when there is no charge to be processed. This is a scam to sell personal information. Now, they won't refund the gift card.

marcellam
2/20/15

I only right reviews when I feel very strongly about a business, so if i'm writing, you know its because something NEEDS to be said. This business scammed my mother and I. I kept seeing Shoe Dazzle commercials on television so I thought, hm.. looks like they have some nice stuff, i'll give it a try. Also, I loved that Rachel Zoe was working with them because I used to be a big fan of hers. Her working with them gave me the impression that a professional fashion designer wouldn't be working with a scam company, but I guess that's just what they want you to think because I was wrong. My first purchase was a pair of Steve Madden heels, they arrived on time, they were in perfect condition - i'll give the company that. I was amazed that I got them for about $17 on their site. My understanding of the VIP membership was that you can make one purchase, as if you were a VIP, to get a feel for it, and after that one purchase, you could decide to sign up as a full time VIP member or just pay regular prices. So, I had 3 different e-mail accounts with them because I didn't want to become a monthly VIP member because they take $39.95 away from you each month and I rarely buy new shoes, especially online. So I made 3 accounts, and have a total of 3 shoes from them. All of the shoes are great, I love them. BUT the company never informed me on any account that once you make an e-mail account with them you're automatically a VIP member, so they start taking your money right away! I am an 18 year old girl with one job. They were taking $39.95 x 3 from me each month! That's about $120 a month! There was no way of me ever knowing without looking at my bank statement. They never informed me that I was now a VIP member. This same thing happened to my mom on her one account with them, and yes, she did love the shoes she got from them. This is where I got angry.. customer service is HORRIBLE. When my mother said to them that they're a scam, they didn't even deny it.. they said "Sorry, mam" like are you f*cking kidding me?! I had to stay on the phone with them for an hour and 20 minutes attempting to get some money back. They gave me such a hard time. Keep in mind, they were scamming me for months, they had taken over $1,000 from me. It even angers me to type that right now. You know what I got back? $120 and, they said I would have $200 store credit.. but they deleted all my e-mail accounts with them so I didn't even get my store credit. My mom didn't get any money back, and no store credit. I want to sue this company but I figure what goes around comes around, they'll get bit in the ass someday. Unfortunately, I cant afford to sue a company that is large than me, just an 18 year old girl. Do not waste your money with this company. They caused my mother and I so much stress, stole tons of money, and lied about giving us store credit. They are disgusting human beings.

Tip for consumers: Do not shop here. They are a scam, TRUST ME. I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't have the best interest of other consumers who were scammed like me.

stephanies68
2/18/15

Shoedazzle is BS, when you first sign up they NEVER tell you they are going to start charging you $39.95 for each month!!!! their products aren't quality ether.

Tip for consumers: Don't

dmr2
2/17/15

To view anything on the site you have to provide an email address. After visiting I didn't find anything to my taste so I wanted to remove my email address to ensure I won't get a bunch of unwanted emails. You cannot remove yourself so I sent an email requesting removal. Received reply that I need to call so I did and I was told it would take 24-48 hrs to be removed. I have done this three times now and still receive emails every day. I have also filed a report with the BBB but no help there yet either. Will contact the FCC tomorrow and if all else fails get me a lawyer and sue the pants off them.

memem3
2/17/15

I have ordered from shoedazzle on and off for a few years. There was a cc on the account that needed to be taken off and I was told the only way to do so is the close that account and open a new one due to them not yet having the ability to take a card off ones account. I canceled and then opened another account. Months went by without me realizing they had been charging one of my cc for the past 3mnths totaling $119 and some change. I was told on a few occasions this complete amount would be credited back. They credited back 2 of the $39.95 charges then charged me $39.95. Of course I called and spoke with a supervisor who states there were no notes mentioning a refund due to me in the amount of $119 and some change. She claim with the 2 refunds one would show up as a charge for a little while... Really! I was born at night, but please believe it wasn't last night. I shut her down quickly and informed her all my calls are recorded and she had a few days to correct the issue before I go on every site I know of and give the bad review they deserve.... Including FB and the BBB. Shoedazzle has failed to refund all 3 $39.95 charges, therefore, I'm upholding my promise.... Unlike them. WARNING ... It may seem good for a while (as long as you don't need to return shoes or notice the scams etc...) Just say no... In the long run its not worth it. They are only interested in the $$ and once they have it... It is your word againist their notes.

betsyw5
2/16/15

I did not make a purchase or even visit their website. My daughter did using my computer. Each time I called customer service they claimed a different story. Each time they claimed that they keep a log of call on accounts and that mine didn't show previous calls. They assured me again and again that my account had been closed. They would even give me a verification number but then I would be charged again and they would have no record of my calls. They kept claiming that they had to speak to my daughter if I called and when she called, they said they had to speak to me. I told them that there was absolutely no authorization for my account to be charged in any way. If there is a class action suit against this company I would love to be a part of it.

jammiew
2/11/15

I have been a member of shoedazzle for a while not and I really enjoy the selection and the VIP membership. Most of you people obviously can't read. You can skip the membership fee every month the 1st through the 5th. I did forget once and customer service was really nice about it and refunded my money. I now have an alarm on my phone set to remind me to skip that month if I need to.

deirdrea1
2/8/15

For those of you who support, enjoy, and give a high score for ShoeDazzle.. you are dumb. Or work with the company. Or have never experienced wearing shoes that aren't made of trash. I've had my times of buying sandals at Walmart and for the $3.99 it was a deal. Walmarts flip flops where better quality than any of the $39.99 shoes. And you probably lack common sense. This company has a 2 star rating and the majority of comments are negative. Isn't that a red flag?

caseyn5
2/3/15

Site is such a scam. Is not clear at a lot about their VIP membership. VIP membership claims that you get a huge percentages off plus free shipping and an additional percentage off first order if you just give email address and other information. They do not tell you how you will be charged 40 dollars EVERY month (even without purchasing anything). They are not clear and just trying to trick people. Will not order from them again.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SIGN UP TO BE A VIP MEMBER

georgiah1
1/29/15

If I could give NO stars, I would. This is a scammy site in which I will not give them my credit card info. They add you to their VIP membership for 39.99 a month w/ recurring charges (which means they'll bill you every month). The shoes or boots you see on the advert are simply not there, nor will they have them in stock or have your size. They are made very cheaply and are not true to size being these are manufactured in China. Stay away from this site! unless you want cheap shoes that hurt your feet with glue on the edges...

Tip for consumers: stay away from shoedazzle.com

susanam2
1/27/15

people i don't know why visit this website do you know like it is simple no like no buy i am customer for few years i like shoedazzle one day i buy 3 pairs for 39.00 dlrs. now i have 22 pairs of shoes i love it =) i recomment shoedazzle i forget skip months sometimes but no worries because i can used in other shoes you money is back to you thanks enjoy your's shoes and smile of the life =)=)=)=)

jannettev
1/24/15

This VIP policy it is not explained in details at the time that you sign up for the first time and make a purchase. If you do not purchase you should be entitled to a full refund. I was charged 11 times 39.95 every month and they only gave me a refund for 7 months. I wonder where my money is going if they don't give a full refund and I do not make any purchase. We the customers are financially supporting this business. I wonder if the investors will give me a dividend at the end of the year. The shoes are very bad quality, plastic and the sole is hard as stone. I will never purchase anything from them again.

Terrible business.

Tip for consumers: Dont use this site. Period.

ginas16
1/23/15

People...people! LEARN TO READ! I've been with Shoedazzle for almost four years. I've purchased eight pairs of shoes (not all at the same time) and one purse since joining. I am a VIP member. It is very simple: between the 1st-5th day of the month you can choose to skip the month and not be charged $39.95. If you forget (it is nonrefundable) and they will place a charge on your card. BUT that money is credited onto you VIP account to use towards future purchases.

Now for those who said they were "lured" in by "Free Boots", use your heads! There's ALWAYS a catch. READ the terms and conditions. It's not that difficult. I became a VIP a little over a year ago and it was perfectly clear what I was getting myself into. As far as I know, you can only order if you have a subscription (regular or VIP). VIP is better and has more perks. I've had no trouble with returns either.

Finally, a DISCLAIMER: I'm not paid by or affiliated with Shoedazzle. This is my honest opinion of my experiences with Shoedazzle.

ericat3
1/20/15

HORRIBLE AVOID them!
I was charged $39.95 even though I opted to "Skip the month". My bank account was reimbursed 1/13/15. BUT it was taken out immediately after for $39.95. An employee Janelle "Dazzle" laughed when I told her this and said it was impossible and that I didn't know how to read my bank statements. I WORK AT MY BANK.

Tip for consumers: Go to justfab.com

jillb28
1/18/15

I ordered some shoes from here in the summer and they weren't made the greatest but I paid $40 for both pairs so I can't really complain. But I did just buy 4 pair recently because I got all 4 pair for $70 bucks (some sale they were having ) all together they were around 350 bucks so I defiantly got a deal. Again they were poorly made. But If you are like me and only like shoes for 1 season and will more than likely not wear them next year then this is a great site. It's not that the shoes are uncomfortable at all just the way they are sewn and what not is poor. If you haven't noticed I only buy when I get a crazy deal. I would never buy their shoes at full price!

i haven't had a problem yet with customer service. I am a "VIP" member but I skip every month but you have to between the 1st and the 5th. Also this month I totally forgot to skip it and I called up their customer service and told them I had totally forgot and he refunded me my money and I got it back within 3 days. So now I have it in my calendar as a reminder to skip it because they will only refund your money once.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy if you want to wear for a couple years. Also only buy when on sale!!! Never worth paying full price

nikkiw9
1/18/15

I honestly used to love Shoedazzle. I recently called to cancel my subscription, and was treated as if I COULDN'T do that!!! What happened to Cancel Anytime??? I was literally HARASSED during the phone call about why I wanted to CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION! Is this what you all at Shoedazzle train your Customer service reps to do? So Unprofessional!

Tip for consumers: They get real disrespectful if you try to cancel your subscription!

brir3
1/15/15

I ordered a pair of boots on Dec 26th. Canceled my membership Jan 5th and was still charged the vip fee Jan 15th. This is literally the worse place to order shoes from. The boots were cheaply made and you can clearly see the glue thats holding them together

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, you will regret it.

kathleenj7
1/9/15

Don't waste your money. The shoes are so cheaply made. Horrible quality

rachealk1
1/2/15

Horrible customer service and low quality merchandise. Returns are an absolute hassle! Don't waste your time or money.

angryc16
1/1/15

Do not waste your time. Everything is cheaply made. Customer service is awful if you want to cancel. They're so rude and how about instead of cancelling my membership they put it on a payment vacation AFTER SAYING THAT THEY CANCELLED IT. So, now I can't cancel it until that vacation is over. FOUR MONTHS FROM NOW. $#*! you, shoe dazzle. I don't know how your business is even legal.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

deedeem
12/24/14

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They charged me 39.95/month for membership after I bought 2 pairs of shoes and I only caught this after 2 months. So, the shoes that I thought I thought I was paying 39.95 for ended costing me much more than retail. If there was an option to give less than 1 star I would!!!!!!!!!!!!

chompoop
12/13/14

Warning! Think twice before become a VIP member.

I just want to share my disappointment with your customer service team! I sent email and did online chat with a simple request to change the shoe size on 2 orders I placed 2 days ago. First, one of your rep replied me back and asked me to call or chat with the customer service about the issue. and I did! Avery was the person that I did a chat online. She told me changing address is only thing the the customer service can do. Customer service can't modify the order after the order is placed. If the customer service can't do anything, why your company even have something called the "CUSTOMER SERVICE"! I was very excited 2 days ago about becoming a VIP member, now with your customer service experience....I had to call and cancel my membership! Plus, I asked to speak to the supervisor in order to share my concern, but your rep said she is not available and ask me to call back. Great!.. another wonderful experience with Shoedazzle customer service

You customer service team may not care about what I wrote! But please know your company will never get a dime from me,my friends and family again!

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have ordered a few pairs of shoes before and had no problems but I just ordered 2 pair on sale and it signed me up for the VIP thing! How can I cancel this? I don't want to be a part of VIP, I just wanted the sale shoes, What can I do?
6/28/13
Answer
jk9
A: Until you purchase your first pair of shoes they will not charge you. Once you do you then have till the 5th of each month to skip. If you forget to do this then you will be charged the $39.95 monthly membership fee. If you choose to cancel you have to call CS and they will cancel.
The CS is great and the shoes are good For $39.95 the quality is decent!

hope this helps!
1/8/11
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: where did the $39.95 that I've been paying each month since June 2014 go? I only bought one pair of shoes, and they broke days later. I didnt return them, so there was no shipping after the delivery. Why can I not get a refund? I didn't purchase anything else, so why are they billing me and taking the money out of my account automatically?
2/8/15
Answer
anak11
A: No It's not a scam. If you didn't read how the membership works, of course you're going to be frustrated. You have to click "skip month" between the 1st and 5th every month. If you don't you will be charged $39. I've had SD for over a year and yes it's annoying to remember to "skip month" but you just have to be smart about it and remember so they don't charge you. It's one click under your account info on SD. SD is not a scam. Just be wise and read about anything you're getting into.
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for ShoeDazzle