US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christac2

I have been going on spending sprees lately so I decided to cancel my membership and called customer service. (in 87 reviews)

ginas16

I've purchased eight pairs of shoes (not all at the same time) and one purse since joining. (in 233 reviews)

jammiew

I have been a member of shoedazzle for a while not and I really enjoy the selection and the VIP membership. (in 31 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

candicec8
2/3/16

Cheap, ugly and falls apart first day worn! Customer service not good, once changed no credits and this is a flop!! Stay away...

kristik6
2/1/16

I literally was on the checkout page for a half hour trying to purchase a stupid pair of boots that have been out of stock in my size and color choice, and it kept saying EVERYTHING was invalid! First my phone number, then my CCV#, then my billing address, etc. I finally realized that if I kept refreshing the page it would accept information I input. I got excited thinking it was finally going to work UNTIL it said my billing address didn't match the address connected to my card, and I couldn't get it to work. Done. I'm seriously frustrated and very disappointed with this website. I didn't even get the chance to be a return customer!!! Zero stars!

elizabethh96
1/31/16

I signed up for vip and ordered my boots.. Loved them. The next month couldn't afford to get a pair so I just simply oppt out that month by saying I couldn't afford this month , hoping it wouldn't charge me and they didn't. So can't complain so far. Givin all the bad reviews I figured it would chatge me anyway but nope. I love the boots and will continue to keep my membership.

queena10
1/31/16

I have been a Shoe Dazzle VIP member for about half a year now. I am very satisfied with the shoes I have received. HOWEVER, if you ever try to make a return, they will NICKLE AND DIME YOU! I sent a return in because I wasn't happy with clothing items I had purchased. The material was cheap and not worth the money. They took away my coupon I had originally used to buy it and they applied the return as a store credit. I went to use the store credit and it's unable to be used on any promotions! This makes no $#*!ing sense. It's MY money, not another coupon. I returned something and got a store credit that I can't even $#*!ing use when I want!? How does that make any sense. -_-

katier32
1/29/16

I have bought 2 pair boots from shoedazzle and both time the boots fell right apart. The products are cheap and I will not buy from them again. I should have read the reviews before buying.

danielleg26
1/20/16

Never ordered from the site, and probably never will due to the reviews. I just about ordered a pair when I thought to myself this has to be to good to be true. $10 high quality boots? No way. Thank god I looked at the reviews before placing any type of important information on their site.

rebeccas86
1/20/16

Due to the horrible reviews I will not order from them. I did order from their sister company JustFab and they were horrible. I had to change my debit card number bc after I cancelled my membership they continued to charge me. And their customer Service was rude and terrible. After dealing with JustFab, I won't order from this company.

alaunnah
1/17/16

The shoes are cheap and low quality. If you forget to "skip" the month they charge you $39.95. However the worse part is, once you have the $39.95 credit on your account, there's only a limited amount of things you can use it on! The credit CANNOT be split into different transaction. For example, I found a crossbody purse for $29.95, thinking I could use my credit towards it and keep the remaining amount on my account, but I cant'! The credit must be used all at once. How can you charge my card, take my money but not let me use it on items i want?! There is not one thing i find cute to use my credit on. The trend in shoes right now is lace up/ tie up heels, every other online retailer has many cute styles of them, EXCEPT shoedazzle. The definitely need to hire some new buyers who can keep up with the latest fashion trends atleast.

tanishaj2
1/16/16

I place an order on Saturday January-9-2016 I paid for 2-3 days shipping & its Saturday Jan-16-2016 it's been a WEEK & I still haven't received my shoes! I will NEVER order another shoe from them EVER again. Shipping is ridiculous! Customer service Is horrible. FedEx told me shoe dazzle use the slowest shipping methed they have which is 7-14 Business days! Such a huge inconvenience Customer service never apologize or nothing . I ended telling the rep on the phone I will send the shoes back & hung the phone up.

melissas106
1/15/16

I signed up with shoedazzle and I paid $10 for my boot and $5 for shipping. I love my boot, it arrived in a timely manner. I have absolutely no issues with them and I am a very picky online shopper.

sheilac17
1/14/16

You are committing to make a purchase of $39 every month. You are suppose to be able to request slip a month, that don't work. They draft the money off your accounts anyway and you accumulate credits. I've called 3 different times trying to get the membership cancelled and it has not happened. You will catch hell getting them out of your bank account!

cm112
1/12/16

DO NOT BUY!!! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE PRODUCT IN THE RETURN POLICY. I did not like the shoes nor are they sized correctly. I paid $10 for a pair of shoes and $5 shipping then they charged me $6 to ship it back. I paid more in shipping than the shoe!!! Never shop here!!!!

caitlind10
1/12/16

I have ordered five pairs of shoes from Shoedazzle and have been happy with each purchase. They all came within 5 days of ordering them, and the quality is better than I expected. Before signing up, make sure you read carefully that if you do not 'skip the month' you will be charged the $39.95. I have 'skipped the month' two times now and have not been charged, so I'm not sure what the rest of you are doing wrong. Maybe trying to beat the system and only signing up for a $10 pair of shoes and then trying to cancel is where you went wrong - not justifying that they should have taken it from you, but maybe don't sign up for a monthly membership if you don't plan on sticking it out. 100% would recommend to any financial stable shoe lover that I know.

deepikab
1/12/16

I became VIP member and they took $40 per month from my account . Then I canceled my VIP membership. and I got my money back after a week. Thank God.......

helena101
1/12/16

Don't sign and buy, you will be charged for monthly fee.

jadahb
1/12/16

I ordered a pair of shoes for 11.19 I thought that was too good to be true and it definitely was too good to be true. I do alot of online shopping and I rarely check my transactions...well to make this long story short, they took 55.95 cents out of my account and I have yet to recieve my shoes. Don't make an account and don't get excited about becoming an elite vip member ! That $#*! is a rip off! You will be charged monthly and getting your money back will be like winning the lottery

karmiyap
1/9/16

- Reading is fundemntal . Shoe dazzle Is a great . Always read what your signing up and ask questions . Shoe dazzle is not a scam for those who are wondering based off the reviews . Being kind will get you great customer service . Return and exchange was easy and customer service was helpful and nice and I canceled both accounts with no problem . I will be signing up again whenever my circumstance is better .

jonip3
1/9/16

I trusted Shoe Dazzle with my bank account info but they steal money from me, they have been charging me $39.95 every month for items I didn't buy!!! They charge me twice for $39.95 and I have to report them as fraud to my bank. I can't even click a star on it.. NEVER AGAIN with Shoe Dazzle!!! All of you out there... please check/monitor your bank account... Shoe Dazzle is stealing your money!!!

courtneya16
1/7/16

I became a VIP member and ordered one pair of shoes and I got them but they are bad quality. Then I canceled my membership, but was still charged the $39.95. When I tried to call I was talking to the automated voice system that said they understood normal sentences and that took 15 minutes until finally they directed me to someone else, but then I was waiting for another 15 minutes before I finally was able to talk to someone. That time was a waste because they did not give me a refund even though it was their fault because I canceled my membership. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM OR BECOME A VIP MEMBER!!!!

alexisv9
1/6/16

I thought it would be cool to get a $10 pair of shoes, but now they charged $40 on my card for a VIP fee that you pay every month and was never mentioned. They don't even deserve a 1/5 honestly. The zipper on the shoes broke the first time I wore them, not worth it.

brandia4
1/3/16

Did the skip-a-month before the 5th,but was charged 39.95 anyway. I called to dispute and got an apology and was given $15 credit for my trouble. Stupid but took it. I ordered two pairs totalling 54.90(nickel to spare) and was promptly charged for it. I called to dispute again and was refunded only the 39.95. I was willing to forget it just to be done with them but after weeks,the shoes never arrived. I called and was told that they were on route. Cancelled my membership while i had them on the phone. I waited 2 more weeks for the shoes,then called to be told that they cancelled them since i wasnt a member(thought they were en route,lol). Kept my money but never sent them. Once again they said they'd send them. That was 2 weeks ago....

jacquelines28
1/3/16

DO NOT....I repeat, DO NOT order from this scum of the earth company! Their products are of VERY poor quality. AND getting your money back is like winning the lottery.....YOU DON'T!
They are located in the Phillipines and what they deliver is EXCUSES ....NOT resolution!
If you order from this company.....expect to be disappointed and ur money to never to be seen again!

wandad8
12/31/15

I purchased my Lianza Boots and was so happy they came on time. They are so sexy and sophisticated. My husband loves them i would definitely order more shoes from this site.

tamarad15
12/30/15

Purchased a pair of boots 3 months back, never received them. called customer service they said it would be there in a couple of days, again nothing arrived. .Made a second call to informed then about the boots missing and they say to pick anything else, not what i agree to get. They returned 2 months of my membership and they said as a courtesy to me...really!!! Never received the first and only item....horrible company to deal with, they still kept part of my money. Be Aware!!!!!

ma39189
12/29/15

I ordered my first pair of shoes from this company that were a regular $40, but got them for $10 with there being some "first order" 75% off deal going on. Which was obviously my first mistake because without my knowledge i was discretely signed up for a VIP membership which CHARGES $40 TO YOUR CREDIT CARD each month. When i received the shoes, they were marked the same size but one was significantly smaller than the other, a major factory issue. I printed off a free shipping label and chose that i would like the same shoe in the same size as my exchange and sent it back in the same bag it came in which was sadly the simplest thing this company has allowed my experience to be. Within 2 and half weeks i received the new pair of shoes. They were correctly sized this time, but the quality of the shoes was just extremely poor. They look cheap and were uncomfortable even when just trying them on. I called customer service to see about returning the shoes to get my money credited back to my card and the lady gave me the run around and i decided to just keep the damn shoes because of all the trouble and the $5.95 service charge fee they were going to impose. I then realized on my bank account where i had been charged $39.95 for this membership i had supposedly signed up for. The only way to cancel this is to call customer service so here i go again dialing the number. The first time i was on hold for a ridiculous amount of time and hung up and decided to try again. When an actual personal answered the phone she asked me why I wanted to cancel and when i responded that i did not use the membership, she hung up on me. I had to keep calling back three more times to actually get someone. I could hear about a billion other customer service people carrying on their conversations in the background of my phone call which was annoying, but finally was able to cancel my membership and be refunded my money. With all that being said; IT IS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE. THE QUALITY IS POOR. SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE.

dixiey
12/29/15

I placed an order on December 5th, as of today I haven't received it, I have already been charged, and supposedly has VIP status.... never again

vmr
12/27/15

I Order 1 pair black Marla boots

aliciam42
12/23/15

I was skeptical about ordering from shoe dazzle at first. I joined with VIP, got a NICE pair of winter ankle boots for $12 and some change. I recall placing my order on a Monday evening and they arrived Friday morning. The quality of my shoe was well made, VERY comfortable, and ca in a cool box. I just received another order of shoes (pair of boots and bohemian styled flats) and those too were of great quality. I have no issues with this site. I do like the deals you can get with VIP and if you can skip as many months as you want if you don't want to place an order. Personally, I think it's pretty awesome!

dec125
12/23/15

I ordered my first and only pair of shoes from shoe dazzle over 2 years ago. I initially skipped the month to avoid the fee and then decided that I would not buy anymore shoes from them (first pair of shoes was not what was shown on site) ever so I cancelled the membership. Cancellation is supposed to be super simple when you call the cs number since you can do it through their virtual consultant however, here it is years later and my account all of a sudden was charged again not once but twice. It plainly states that if you do not skip by the 5th of the month your account is charged on the 6th. Well my account was charged on November 25 and again on December 10th. This is an account that I do not use that often so it caused the account to go into the red. I called shoe dazzle and was told that I would be issued a refund for the monthly fees. I informed the csr that I wanted the overdraft fees paid as well. He asked for my banks letterhead, fax number, and email address to get it resolved. Waited a few days called the bank nothing from shoedazzle. Called shoedazzle a second time gave that csr the banks information again and was promised that they would make contact with bank...nothing. called again and advised the csr that I had made the request multiple times and did not want to call back. Advised that I would contact corporate because I was not satisfied with the cs and tired of the run around. Emailed corporate no response. Called again today requested to speak to a manager. I told the manager that I would go to the media if needed because I was not getting anywhere with them. After being put on hold I was told to do a conference call with my bank. Did the conference call bank rep asked what fax and email address the information was being sent to and the "manager" said that she could not give that information. RED FLAG you didn't send it. That was not personal information and i was on the line why couldnt you give it?... you didnt have it to give. I worked in cs for many years and I know the ropes. You have everything documented in notes and all calls should, could, or possibly are monitored for qc purposes. They should have some record of what I said somewhere. To make this long story shorter, my bank assisted me by providing a courtesy waiver of one of the overdraft fees and advised that I could continue to pursue shoedazzle for the other thirty dollars but I need to have a new card order because they have my account number and will continue to draft. Now I'm out of pocket thirty-five dollars (new card fee and overdraft fee) for something I did not do and nothing to show for it. Not worth the 19.95 shoes that I purchased that I did like and sold for five dollars.

jenniferw119
12/22/15

My name is jennifer williamsl and i love everything that I order never can go wrong

hannahb35
12/21/15

It was my own stupidity for not reading terms of service. I've learned my lesson and will now read through everything first. But don't make the same mistake I did! Do not sign up for a ShoeDazzle account and please don't enter your credit card number! I will be trying to cancel my account tomorrow I hope it works.

joeys35
12/21/15

my wife just had $40 taken from her account. I decided to see what happened. After checking out the website it says on the home page " 39.99 MONTHLY FEE" maybe if you people slowed down and read what your getting into you wouldn't of lost your $40 that money is rightfully theirs because your OWN ignorance!

josephm144
12/20/15

kaylap12
12/19/15

I ordered boots on 12/06 and I still haven't gotten them yet. Wheretf are they???? And when I called to cancel my membership the representative asked 5 times why I wanted to cancel. Maybe you harrasing me is why!? God forbid I was waitng on a gift I oredered for someone, the only good thing was the price of the boots. You guys suuuuuuuck! Get it together shoedazzle.

alig24
12/17/15

Terrible customer service -- (Specially this 'Nathan'). Starting by the representatives being rude and purposely making the customer feel bad and like an idiot that they feel the need to repeat the same thing over and over again as if you didn't understand the first time. They can't even assure you when or how your order will be shipped. Going to the extend of contacting them already proves enough that you need the order. The fact that they cannot provide you with the information you need, it is just absurd. You pay a monthly fee to be part of a "VIP Membership" for you to just have a couple of dollars off but nothing else, the least they could do is offer you the benefit of having your order shipped on time or at least the information you need!!

ashleyp61
12/15/15

They have pretty much stolen $200+ from me by charging my account, even after I canceled my membership twice. Three pairs of shoes, that the representatives refused to refund me for, never shipped. One pair shipped to the wrong address and then was resold to someone else, I was never reimbursed or even informed until I called them. They recently started charging me again and I have to get a whole new bank card now. I wish I could find enough people to open another law suit against them for all of the bull$#*! they put their customers through.

debbieo4
12/14/15

I ordered a size 10. It took them two weeks to deliver my package and after getting my delivery, it clearly says its a size 10 on the box. But when I took out the shoes, they were size 9. I got a 9 after two weeks of waiting. I'm never going to get anything from them again.

konnieh
12/14/15

The customer service is horrible and most of the reps don't speak english that you can understand the rep became frustrated with me after trying to explain to her the issue with my order she hung on me I called back explained that I was just hung up im not the issue the new rep tells me its my phone gets smart and hung up again. For the Love! really not professional at all I have been a customer for 2 years never a problem. This month I was overcharged and i didnt make a purchase I made a purchase last month im confused and i cancelled my acct good luck to anyone shopping with Shoedazzle I hope they hire nice employees with the ability to multi task and listen instead of hanging up on the customer!

reneh40
12/12/15

If you people would read the fine print you may know that they would take $39.95 out of your account. It says that clearly in the contract so, if you had a brain and you could read. Don't be bashing on the side because you're stupid.

brittanyl15
12/11/15

In January of 2015, I went online to view the Shoedazzle.com website. I looked through the adds and the website prompted me to take a quiz. Once I completed the quiz, I was going to order a pair of boots, I assumed I was filling out address, payment information for the billing process once completed. I decided not to order any shoes and signed off. Since I order products all the time online, I never noticed until recently that they have been charging me $39.95 since I was on their website back in January. I Never received any products, coupons, or anything from this company. I calculate an amount of $479.40 was taken from my account. I have attempted to cancel my account, but of course there is a time difference between Texas and California, so I haven't been able to reach them. I have sent emails, but it appears that they do not want cancellations via email- after looking at the complaints online- I could assume that is because they get countless request online! If they were an ethical company, they would have something online that the consumer could select to request that they stop billing them, like the majority of companies do!!! I am submitting this complaint because I feel that it is important that the consumer knows how this company works and the unethical way they will take your money.

cassc1
12/11/15

I cannot believe I was tricked into such a basic form of highway robbery. I was swindled into buying a pair of shoes 'on sale' - they were such crap you couldn't really consider it a sale. Didn't realize that the VIP program was set up to charge me $39.95 every month, was there even a contract statement?? If there was I'm sure it was in some tiny scribble hidden in the terms of use jargon, they were not upfront about it for a reason. I just called the company and they tried to give me some $#*! about only refunding the latest fee. Immediately shut that down, said the word 'robbery' and the service provider jumped over to her supervisor, so I've apparently been refunded for all charges, let's find out in seven business days. Gotta love the other reviews that are kissing shoedazzle ass, I wouldn't be surprised to find out they're employees or receiving payment just to add in a few good reviews. Absolutely deplorable scam-of-a company.

Tip for consumers: never ever fall for the same trick my dumbass did, just go to the $#*!ing mall

amyg57
12/9/15

Your services suck. You took 40 dollars out of my account unauthorized. Anyone ordering shoes from this site better watch out because they will start drafting you account. You better get your credit card of this site. They will not refund anything either they just take out money whenever they want. I ordered my daughter one pair of boots. One transaction and they have drafted my account of over 100 dollars. Yall suck major. I will never enter this site again.

lin3989
12/8/15

I bought one pair of boots, they were okay but not good quality. I did not realize the monthly fee (that I thought I had cancelled) kept going and it is not insignificant. It is too much money for mediocre service and product. Then they make it hard to cancel. Horrible company. BTW- I never got one email from them about canceling per month or any deals. No notifications at all and I check my junk mail.

jennieb4
12/8/15

This company is the worst of the worst. They didn't cancel my membership and kept charging me. Then when I called they said they would mail me a check. When I called to find out when the check was coming they said it wasn't because I declined a gift card. They are thieves and moral parasites. THEY SUCK. STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!

lindsays36
12/7/15

If I could rate this company a 0 out of 5 I would. They SUCK. They pull you in telling you that great deals lie ahead and I was foolish enough to believe them. I bought one pair of boots, that were probably worth $15,which was the amount I paid for them, though they said they were $50 boots. Wow! What an awesome deal! Um not anymore. Not only did I only buy one single pair of boots, I did not know I was locked into a membership so when they pulled $39.95 out of my account today as sort of punishment for not buying more products I was indeed, VERY disappointed. I called the company and was on hold with them for an hour until I hung up and contacted my bank. This company should NOT exist. They are HORRIBLE. DO NOT order from them!

annat47
12/7/15

I am not at all happy with this company. The first pair of shoes I bought were nice and I received many compliments. The quality was on the cheaper side, but still the shoes were cute. I ordered another pair of boots (2 to be exact) and when they came, one of the boots was a size too large. I called right away to see if they had half a size smaller and if they could hold it for me because I would like to exchange the pair for a smaller size. I was told sure, no problem. When I sent the boots back to exchange for a size smaller, the other pair of boots that I had switched them for never came. When I called to check on this, I was told that they no longer had that size. Had I known this I would never have switched them and just worn double thick socks with the boots. I was not refunded the full amount ($50) because there was a “restocking fee” of $25. Instead, I was given the option to receive credit on my ShoeDazzle account or, if I wanted the money refunded back onto my card, it was an additional $10 charge. Leaving me with less than 1/4 of my money. I am done with ShoeDazzle and would not recommend them to anyone.

khristianb
12/4/15

So this is definitely a scam, I can't even find the button to skip the month. I been on this website for 3 hours now trying to find the skip the month button, on just fab the skip the month button is there when you log on.

maryd141
12/4/15

I signed up for this to get two pairs of boots for $40 and while I received the boots and they were just great, when I went to cancel my membership so as not to be charged again, it was impossible. I called the 800 number and was forced to listen to an advertisement about elder services (which I replied no to) then I was told I had "won a cruise!" and to press one to "receive my free cruise." I didn't want to press one, so I pressed two for no as I did on the elder services ad. I was then hung up on. when I tried to call the same number again, I received a recording saying that number "wasn't accessible from my location." Unbelievable. Then I went on line to "live chat" with someone and found that totally unresponsive. Clearly, they make it very difficult to cancel so they can ding you continually. I'm pretty pissed. I sent an email to them through the site but haven't heard anything yet. STAY AWAY...it's not worth the hassle and it's just downright bad business practice.

kimberlyw24
12/2/15

I read every detail of ShoeDazzle and I am fully aware of how it works. Reading these reviews it is so obvious some people did not completely read everything. They do not steal money or just take your money without your knowledge. I receive an email every month and if I don't want anything I just skip the month. It takes like 2 minutes to log in and click on Skip this Month. READ EVERYTHING PEOPLE

marshac13
12/1/15

This company takes #39.95 off you credit card every month even when you do not purchase anything from them. There is no legal law that requires you to tell them that you are not purchasing shoes this month. Once, you make a purchase for something from this the automatically deduct the same $39,95 of your credit card monthly with any purchase and storage in their bank account and give you a credit. What happens if you die....they keep your money. This is high unusual and must be addressed in a court law immediate.y.

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the ShoeDazzle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for ShoeDazzle