US Government's NSF

Mendota Heights, MN 55120

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

Send earnings is great! Yes, it does take a long time to gather up the 30-40 dollars you need to get a payout. I just submitted my first payout about 2 months in. I just don't have time in my life to sit here and do surveys, so I mainly did the paid emails and the daily searches. On the weekends, I would try to throw a couple surveys in there to boost my earnings. But, other than spending a few minutes each morning completing the searches for the day, it really didn't take anything out of me, and now I have a check for 40.00 coming in a few weeks. You're not gonna get rich of the site, and anyone who thinks this could replace a full time job or that this is steady income for a stay at home parent is mistaken. But, it's great if you're just looking to earn a little free cash once in awhile.

It starts out fine, a quick $5 sign up bonus, a checklist or two to complete, and then the real slog begins. It took me longer than a month to amass my $42 fortune, completing numerous surveys, 'reading' paid emails, watching videos for 1c at a time. Why didn't I just bail out at $30? Because you really only get $27 after the $3 processing fee is taken from your bounty. So I tried to make it worth my while. Some surveys were actually ok, others frustrating. Especially when you get screened out after doing the majority of the survey. But hey, I guess there is reason for it. I am now awaiting my check, so I will see how long that takes. But as a sweetener Send Earnings credited me with $3 to get my earnings going again...but wait they took $3 off me as a processing fee...and they would again if I were to continue...something doesn't seem right about that... The best part was taking part in an Invoke online study for $35 (yes I'm waiting for that money too), but these opportunities are few and far between. Good luck!

I found a great site that focuses on gaining a serious amount of money in very little time. While being able to earn an passive income staying home with your kids. If you are someone who needs more money and has some spare time, this site is perfect for you. Take a look at

I've been on send earnings for about 1 month now it's okay so far. I've got about $19 now. This website is like InboxDollars except I feel like SendEarnings is the boring cousin of InboxDollars. As I said it's an okay website I put less than 30 minutes everyday and eventually I'll get there.

It has taken me almost 4 years to get the $30 bucks.... enough said!!!

this site is full of s#@t. inbox dollars is better. i just do the e-mail clicks on inbox dolars and have recieved checks from them, no problem. send earnings however stopped sending me e-mails when i got close to the $30 limit because i needed to do "offers" as they put it. stay away from this one. best site is swagbuks by far. have made almost $2000 there in about a year and a half. love it.

Not sure yet just started. I no these sites for years now. They just take time☺

After getting to about 20.00, I can no longer get credit for any apps or surveys

I have been doing emails and surveys for quite awhile and couldn't be happier. I waited until I had over $45 in earnings and they notified me that they would process my check in about 2 weeks. They say that it may take up to 30 days to receive. They processed my check on the 12th of Feb. and I received it yesterday the 19th. I don't know what others are complaining about. I just received $45 free except a few minutes of my time each day. Free is good!!

Very unprofessional survey site. Hold onto your money for two weeks after reaching payment goal before they even start processing (stating you have to stay active on their site for processing to even happen) and then they only pay by check through the mail. Too many survey sites out there to get caught up in this one!

This is a good site. I've cashed out several times, and I earned it mostly from reading emails and registering, but you can do surveys and other stuff as well. You need to have $30 to cash out, and there's a $3 charge, but they always out the $3 back in your account after the redemption.

I haven't had any problems with getting paid out. I haven't made a lot of money. I wish they did have more opportunities though.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SendEarnings staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
A: Has anyone tried this websites, or heard reviews? I am trying to find out if it a legitimate site. Thanks!
- Kelly
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the SendEarnings staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?