US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

dawnf11
11/30/14

After getting to about 20.00, I can no longer get credit for any apps or surveys

barbarar22
2/20/14

I have been doing emails and surveys for quite awhile and couldn't be happier. I waited until I had over $45 in earnings and they notified me that they would process my check in about 2 weeks. They say that it may take up to 30 days to receive. They processed my check on the 12th of Feb. and I received it yesterday the 19th. I don't know what others are complaining about. I just received $45 free except a few minutes of my time each day. Free is good!!

helenu
5/9/13

Very unprofessional survey site. Hold onto your money for two weeks after reaching payment goal before they even start processing (stating you have to stay active on their site for processing to even happen) and then they only pay by check through the mail. Too many survey sites out there to get caught up in this one!

randiek
4/15/13

This is a good site. I've cashed out several times, and I earned it mostly from reading emails and registering, but you can do surveys and other stuff as well. You need to have $30 to cash out, and there's a $3 charge, but they always out the $3 back in your account after the redemption.

bobb346
11/24/12

I haven't had any problems with getting paid out. I haven't made a lot of money. I wish they did have more opportunities though.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Sendearnings staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have gotten paid once from them in the past. With a $30 payout, it takes quite awhile to get there. I would not say they are a scam, but I also would not bother if it does not look like you would be able to reach the $30 in a reasonable time period. I am due for another payout, so I will see how it goes.
NOTE: They do charge $3 to send you your money, so that is a bit weaselly. They say they do, so it's not technically a scam, but a lot of other sites have similar offers, lower payouts and no service charge...
4/19/12
kellyk
A: Has anyone tried this websites, or heard reviews? I am trying to find out if it a legitimate site. Thanks!
- Kelly
1/18/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Sendearnings staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?