US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

114 Reviews for Scentmall.co.uk

Review Highlights

The phone on the website doesn't work, they don't reply emails.

I wish I had found this review site before I ordered.

Rubbish, order perfume which is coming from bosnia.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

6/21/11

I paid for a 100ml Pure poison on 12th May 2011 - I received an immediate payment receipt, followed by immediate dispatch notice (which I felt highly unlikely!) along with a Royal mail tracking number, that has consequently never been recognised by RM website. Item never received and any email i've sent has been returned. What fooled me was the fact that I found this website on price dumper and thought it must be genuine... Big mistake! Do not throw your hard earned money away - don't buy anything from this site they're thieves!!!

6/13/11

They sent the wrong perfume which I then had to return to Bulgaria at my expense and which they now reckon hasn't reached them. Oh and the UK phone number doesn't work and now emails are bouncing back as undeliverable...

6/2/11

Hello ! So far, this website doesn't exist anymore. I've been f...ed (fake shipping ID, no reply to my request). Scentmall and all its extensions are just a plague. Run away from them !

4/16/11

I ordered Coco Mademoiselle and Fendi from this bunch.....took longer than expected even though emails were exchange as to when they would arrive...finally received only to find 2 bottles of Coco..contacted them and they said I could keep both bottles for the money I had paid (Fendi was cheaper). Realised that both bottles after looking at the packaging and the bottles which were imperfect. Why on earth can't these sites be completely shutdown I don't know. Understand from another consumer site that they have been reported to the Bulgarian authorities and the EU department who regulate suppliers. Feel stupid I was conned but hope others take heed and don't use them...they are worse than S#@!

4/6/11

I have ordered two bottles of Gloria and received two bottles of fake coco chanel perfume gutted as it cost me more than £60 for the rubbish. I have since found all the reviews and am going to persue this through my bank as advised on this site and report this to watchdog etc I will keep you updated. Please please do not buy anything from this site!!!!

3/17/11

Absolutely Conned!!!!!!!!! Purchased Aftershave, came from Seychelles, two weeks late then low and behold not what I ordered! Straight away I know well you can say bye bye to that. I have completely lost faith. OOOOOh how I wish I had found this site. I will be using this site from now on. Luckily I did not waste more money returning it to Seychelles.

NOT going to be caught out.again.

2/25/11

I wish I had taken the time to 'check out' this previously untried website, as like many other consumers I was sent the wrong perfume (for 2010 christmas present), naively returned the perfume for a replacement (further adding to 'lost money') and have heard nothing more from them since they emailed saying the product was in the post!

2/1/11

SCAMMERS OF THE WORST KIND. DUPE YOU INTO BELIEVING YOU ARE BUYING FROM A LEGITIMATE BRITISH BASED COMPANY. PLEASE, EVERYBODY COMPLAIN TO WATCHDOG. IF THEY GET ENOUGH COMPLAINTS THEY WILL INVESTIGATE. THE ONLY WAY SCAMMERS LIKE THIS CAN BE STOPPED IS BY EVERYBODY UNITING. IF ANNE ROBINSON DON'T SCARE 'EM, NOBODY WILL! COME ON MY FELLOW RIPOFFEES, PULL TOGETHER!

1/31/11

ordered from them 6 weeks ago. Have not received Lancome although i was charged when ordered. Have inquired 6 times. Responded falsely 4 times. Is there no oversight of fraudulent sites? I wish i had read these reviews before i ordered but thought with the name scentmall it would be from uk/us. What a sham!

1/24/11

I ordered perfume from this site and they sent me a fake product. I contacted ECC and they gave me the contact details of a person in scent mall's complaints department. It took a while, but they gave me a refund. So, the best thing to do is flood this guy with emails (o.kostadinov@perfumes.bg). He'll soon get pissed off with too many emails and they might stop ripping folk off.

1/19/11

I ordered a discontinued perfume from this Website two months ago, thinking I had found a site that still had old stock as everywhere else had sold out and the site states that its all genuine stuff. However to begin with they took two lots of money! I requested one lot back straight away, this took a month to get back. The perfume arrived and it was clearly FAKE, so I sent it back and it took another month to get the rest of my money back, so all in all in took two months to get a refund! I will NEVER BE USING THIS WEBSITE AGAIN. If there is someone who is having trouble getting their money back as I was you will find that you get no response from most of the emails on the website, but I did get one lady's email that appears to work, so here it is for anyone to use - o.kostadinov@perfumes.bg.

EXPERT
1/19/11

Part of the Scentmall scam system - see full comments listed under scentmall.net They operate several websites including scentmallcatalog.com All are scam sites. They will either deliver nothing or occasionally ship fake rubbish. Check on google with 'scentmall' plus 'scam' or 'fraud' or 'fake' - hundreds of thousands of people have been ripped off. These are major international scammers stealing millions of pounds from people.

1/18/11

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! I wish I had read reviews on this website before I purchased. They don't send your perfume for weeks, when they do send it out to you its actually the worst fake ive ever seen, they don't even try to look ligitemate. you can't contact them, the phone number (in bulgaria might I add) doesnt work! they don't email you back, the stuff they have sent actually smells like cat wee! its discusting! They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. waste of time and waste of £60!!! :( hope other people see this before they visit that site

1/6/11

I'm afraid I was sucked in to this website. I was after a perfume that had been discontinued. They make out that they have offices in London, but no address. The item arrived from Bulgaria, The bottle was leaking and you can clearly see that it's a fake. A total rip off and will be reporting it to my credit card company! DO NOT USE!!

1/5/11

Hey im afraid i must join you all in expressing my utter digust at this company. I too have been ripped off at the cost of almost £90.00. This company should be brought to justice
June Wigan Lancs

1/4/11

As everybody else i ordered my perfume and received the wrong one, sent in back and then didn't receive the one i ordered. After numorous attempted emails i contacted the ECC in Buligaria who told me to email Ognyan Kostadinov from Scentmall complaints department. I have just received an email from him saying i will get a full refund with 7 days and if i don't to recontact him. And if that doesn't work am i to contact the ECC again for further investigation. Fingers crossed i'll get my money back. I ADVISE EVERYBODY TO EMAIL HIM TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. HIS EMAIL IS o.kostadinov@perfumes.bg I Will let everybody know if i get my refund

1/3/11

This company comes as a top google hit on many rare and discontinued perfumes. Their website looks professional and choice can be overwhelming for collectors and perfume lovers. I have ordered a bottle of lovely Sotto Voce by Laura Biagiotti, but what I got insteda was a battered bottle of Coco by Chanel. Obviously didn't want it, phoned the company (which turned out to be based in BULGARIA) and requested a return. Then shipped the perfume back, with a proof of posting, and never heard from them since. Have tried to send them e-mails 3 times, no response, nobody is answering the company phone either. Tonight my husband has had a little search- and it seems thay are well known internet scammers, ripping off people in the whole Europe. They always send you unrequested item (totally fake), then instruct you to send it back, and they're gone. Have been doing it for quite some time now, have changed their name from #WHITED SPAM#.co.uk to #WHITED SPAM#.net to most recently #WHITED SPAM#.org. There are hundreds of reports from their victims on the internet. Please do not be tempted to buy from them- they're plain con artists. Nobody ever got an ordered item from them!!! I have made a dispute claim at my bank, moreover I have blocked my card, as I don't feel comfortable knowing that scammers like that are in possesion of my credit card details. PLEASE EVERYBODY BEWARE OF THEM!!!

1/3/11

I purchased Coco Madamoiselle by Chanel in the 100ml size for mny daughter as a christmas present at a cost of £68.73p, good deal I thought. My daughter has just phoned to say it smells different from her existing aroma and the packaging is not the same. I have e-mailed Scentmall but did not see this site until now. They are clearly dodgy so do not use them as they will ignore you. Phone does not work either. I will speak to my bank to see what they can do as suggested by one of your other postees. I am embarrassed to say the least.

Mark G.

12/29/10

Ive ordered Society by Bur berry and after a month of being told it was dispatched I have still seen nothing in the mail. Their phone number is no good and disconnected. I can never get anyone by email. Do not buy from this company I need to see if I can get my money back.

12/27/10

Why didin't I read these reviews before recommending the site to my husband to buy me my favourite perfume for Christmas. He ordered Jean Louis Scherrer, was immediately overcharged on his credit card and Coco Mademoiselle was delivered and reading other posts it would seem that this is almost certainly fake. DO NOT use this site.

12/22/10

Today I received an email from Mr Ognyan Kostadinov saying that after 3 months I had been refunded. I checked my credit card statement and found it was TRUE! I had also been refunded a small amount for my return postage. So keep on emailing folks. Maybe it will be Christmas for you too - it is after all the season of goodwill to all men!
Robert B (S. Wales)

12/18/10

Well I have been had too...Ordered D&G Sicily got Chanel COCO. Sent it back....they claim to have despatched 2 replacements...in that time they have gone from .uk to .net they are now scentmall.org. I have raised my complaint with EEC traiding in Bulgaria..they have advised me give them 14 days to soert things out ...then they will mediate. I will let u know.Dont get caught like me steer clear.

12/17/10

Do not use this company as they are con-artists!!!!!!!!!! I ordered one perfume and was sent a completely different product which turned out to be a fake. They are uncontactable and I will now pursue this matted further to make sure that this will not happen again to another innocent purchaser!!!

D Jackson

12/15/10

An absolute disgrace. I knew it was too good to be true.If they don't come to the UK and rip us off, they rip us off online. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

12/15/10

I too have been mislead. Ordered Fendi for Women advertised on their website - now hard go purchase as originated 1985. Received Channel. E mailed for replacement.
Told they could send me a voucher or would replace with the Fendi if I returned the Channel. After much heartsearching I have done so. I now cannot get through by E mail ( returned by Postmaster) I have lost money and am very worried. What can I do. they are not a UK company so trading standards won't be able to help me - What a scam Audrey

12/15/10

I too have been defrauded by this company waiting and emailing for 3 months only to receive an email today saying they have become an organisation. DO NOT USE this site. They should not be allowed to trade
Kate

I too have been scammed

Back in August I ordered mums birthday present, a hard to find perfume, why the alarm bells didn't ring then I don't know.

Delivery was attempted while we were on holiday so the item was returned to sender, I contacted Scentmall via their online contact form in September to ask when it would be re-delivered, I had no reply, after further contact they said it would be re-despatched, I waited and waited and waited, no perfume. I contacted them again via their online contact form and had no reply, i sent more online forms across to them chasing my order and then told them I wanted my money back, no refund was given. I contacted them telling them i was reporting them to BBC watchdog, Consumer Direct etc etc and got a reply with my order info on it as I had requested. I telephoned them after not receiving my money and was told I would be contacted by someone to arrange this, this was not done. I've tried to find them under scentmall.net but they've (unsuprisingly) changed their domain name again, this time to wwwscentmall.org. I have today reported them again to BBC Watchdog and ECC UK and have sent them another online contact form telling them so, and that I am demanding my refund and will persue the matter as fraud if I am not refunded.

Sorry this is happening to other people. They're on Facebook to add as a friend!!!

Hopefully we'll bring these scammers down, I'd urge everyone to contact Watchdog again using watchdog@bbc.co.uk with the subject SCENTMALL.NET so they can see a number of complaints being sent all at the same time.

Hi there,

I am another victime of this website that steals your money and send you what you did not order. what gets sent to you is fake. somebody must shut them down. now it is under this url address http://www.scentmall.org/index.php?currency=gbp&dispatch=products.view&product_id=10216&gdftrk=gdfV22089_a_7c471_a_7c1914_a_7c10216

Do use them. Scamers and conmen.
LB

12/14/10

I wouldn't touch this site or these people with your barge-pole let alone mine. glad I picked up this review site as this now allows me to stop wasting my time chasing my tail. anyone thinking of using this site, take my advice and leave it completely alone. had I known before I ordered, and paid, for my order that it is based in or seems to operate from bulgaria,I wouldn't have bothered in the first place. I'm glad in one way I didn't get the gear I ordered as I'm told they're all cheap copies anyway. Iwould have expected this if I'd known it was based where it is. do yourself a favour if you've money to waste, throw it down the pan and flush it.

12/13/10

Disgusting and day light robbery. You get locked up for theft but these get away with it. I got ripped off twice because Scent Mall said my payment wasn't processed succesfully. I submitted my card details again and then got two orders. i asked for one to be cancelled and they said this can't be done. I then asked for the whole orders to be cancelled as i hadn't received them and they said i'd receive my delivery within 7 days of despatch This was 3 weeks after ordering. Unfortunately my neighbour received my delivery as i was going to refuse delivery, i opened the contents and again like so many have received 4 bottles of fake Chanel that i didn't order. They can't be reached by phone and is a waste of time emailing. Now going through Visa complaints dept and trading standards along with watchdog too as well as warning as many people as possible before any more make the same mistake i did. Under no circumstances should you use Perfumes.bg, Scent Mall.net, .org. co.uk or any other site they call themselves. They will take your money and deliver fake, badly packaged junk. I will not be giving up easy on this one, they shouldn't be able to get away with it!

12/11/10

WARNING! Do NOT order from this company. They are criminals who take your money and send you foul smelling water in a perfume bottle. I ordered Giorgio Armani White which is hard to get as it has been discontinued, they took my money and sent Giorgio Armani Diamonds, only it wasn't even that it was nasty smelling cloudy water inside an old Armani Diamonds bottle. They do not respond to emails and I have had to cancel my credit card in case they decide to STEAL some more money. I am going to write to BBC Watchdog and anyone who has experienced this con, please do the same. Christine of Eastbourne

12/9/10

I wish I had found this review site before I ordered. Like many others, I was sent the wrong order, and sent, without being asked, a bottle of dodgy Coco chanel Mademoiselle.I won't spend any more money sending it back to Bulgaria.I have learn't a lesson from this. Do not be conned like I was.

12/9/10

I ORDERD A BOTTLE OF MAGIE NOIR BY LANCOME AND RECEIVED A FAKE BOTTLE OF CHANEL COCO. LEARNT MY LESSON. SENT BOTTLE TO CHANEL LET THEM DEAL WITH IT.

fake fake fake,
TIFS
LIERS
ABSOLUTE BOLEX

12/8/10

This is a scam. I never received my order. When I tried to reply to their email, the sight could not be found. I wish that I had researched this company before ordering. Buyers Beware!

12/8/10

Receieved some product I did not order.
Was unable to return it due to international mailing restrictions.
Site is inactive and no response to telephone or email.
Disputing charge of items I did not order.
Seems to be a common story.

12/8/10

I ordered Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani 100ml Men Edt Spray and the perfume was sent using cheap bubble wrap envelope and the item leaked half of the perfume and judging from the comments on this site it would have been a fake anyway.

I have chased up a refund several times and do not get a response back from these dodgy cowboys but what annoys me is that the enforcement authorities let them get away with it and when it comes to the public they are quick to prosecute us.

SO BE WARNED DO NOT USE THIS SITE! TOTAL SCAMMERS!

12/8/10

I am terribly upset., I have kost £110 to this company - ordered something I could not find elsewhere, the wroing uitems came and when I sent them bacxk at my own expense (after speaking to them on the phone - they turned out to be in Bulgaria) I have not received the correct perfume nor my money.

Now my emails are retuned as no such website.

I actually only ordered one item originally but they took money for two and i thouyght "oh well, I would like two anyway"

they have stolen my £110, no response whatever since the end of October and it is now December 8th.
very upset and disgusted.

Monica

12/8/10

PLEASE! Under NO circumstances use this company or its website! I so wish I'd found this reviews site before I purchased my item! I ordered a 100ml edt bottle of Christian Lacroix Tumulte Homme as a Christmas present: I received a bottle of Chanel Allure Homme Sport, and it's not even a legal copy! I have emailed Chanel over this matter and now await their reply. I have also emailed Scent Mall direct and the result? NO REPLY!!
. I tried to leave feedback on their website, but guess what? my review wouldn't register! ALL the reviews on their website are fake/made up! There's even a "wonderful" email from Linda Ronstadt: pulleeease! you'll be telling us next that Barbra Streisand and Diana Ross shop here!
It would seem that I am experiencing the same problems with this company as lots of others: PLEASE DO NOT USE SCENT MALL; THEY WILL CON YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY!! THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TRADING!

12/7/10

Placed order, received wrong items, returned wrong items (to Bulgaria), never received the goods I paid for, never received a refund for the cost of sending back the wrong items. A few emails were answered promising a refund but nothing happened. Effectively robbed of around £ 70. Avoid buying from this company.

12/7/10

Looked genuine
Sent the wrong scent which I returned and paid the return postage and then silence and no further delivery
£58.00 totally wasted
Please don't use this site even though it looks tempting

12/6/10

Fake perfume!I'm a foreigner. And this is my first time shopping on line in Europe (except for Amazon). I bought Armani Sensi from the website. They sent me a fake one, but claimed they sent the wrong one by mistake. Then I asked for refund. They said they can only change me a "right" one after I sent back the perfume I had received. How stupid I was! I believed them and sent back the perfume. Then their website cannot be found, their customer support email cannot be used. Totally a shark!!!Can any organisation do something to get people's money back???

12/3/10

Wish I had checked this company out before ordering my favourite perfume - which has been discontinued. Too good to be true now I know - but was overjoyed at the thought of finally getting a bottle or two! That was in October. I was sent the wrong perfume and immediately contacted them - umpteen e-mails and phone calls later, I am still waiting for the correct perfume to be sent. The company is a con - and consumers should be aware of their business ethics - or lack of them! I have ensured that all my family, friends and colleagues do not use this company.

12/2/10

SAME SONG AND DANCE HERE!!!! PLACE YOUR ORDER...ASK FOR A TRACKING NUMBER WHICH THEY WILL NEVER PROVIDE FOR YOU! ABSOLUTE CROOKS

12/2/10

I am absolutely furious that I have been conned, my mum ordered Ghost Serenity and she was really excited about getting it as a lot of places don't stock it anymore (should've guessed it couldn't be real by that) and today received a 100ml Coco Mademoiselle and no documentation or return slip! I emailed them but it looks like I won't get a reply!!

If they have my mum's credit card details, will they be able to take money out of her account? I am very worried about this now, is there anything she can do to get a new card or something?? I feel guilty as I had been looking for the perfume and came across this site, thinking I had found a good deal as at the time it was .co.uk!

Absolutely raging, DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

12/1/10

I ordered 1 bottle of aftershave and 2 bottles of perfume from this Company. I assumed by the address they were a UK organisation as I had specified in google sites from uk only when searching. I received a shabby package with a scrawled address containing only 1 bottle of aftershave. I checked my bank account and the full amount had been taken for all 3 products. I emailed the company and after a few days received a reply stating as far as I am concerned all your products have been sent. I replied asking for signature confirmation as the only package I received did require a signature. After no reply I sent a copy of the package I did receive that clearly states on the back value of contents 40e (1 item). At this moment I have still not received any reply.

11/24/10

i ordered perfume from them and after sending me wrong stuff i was asked to return product and they would process correct perfume and return my postage i duly returned the product and heard nothing for weeks so after umteen e mails to them i have now heard nothing.im disgusted and so angry with these fraudsters.

11/23/10

WARNING!!! This is company of absolutelly scammers and thieves. I will write my complaints to everywhere is possible, people must know the true. I am sick from writting e-mails to them as they cheated me, from begin they were sending unmeanful answers, after some time they start ignore me. Also, I have got mail that refund will be in 3-5 working days, now passed nearly month from it and zero action. It is just begin, I already reported to Chanel about these "sellers"(even I ordered different, but as they send me fake product using Chanel name) and I will continue ...

11/22/10

I have today received a fake bottle of Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, which is not even close to the brand I ordered. Wish I'd found this review site before trading with them. Haven't received a response to my e-mail and it looks like I'm about to learn a costly lesson.....

11/22/10

Like many others, ordered Karl Lagerfeld and received Coco Chanel Mademoiselle.
On complaining received an email voucher for £20. No point trying the "Returns" route, and no point using the voucher to be conned further.

The Best Aromatherapy Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber