US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

erink5

We are committed to providing excellent products and customer service. (in 19 reviews)

sophiew2

My order came quickly, free ship and exactly what I ordered. (in 29 reviews)

ditae

This website has the best high end hair products at extremely low prices. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

glenniec
7/18/14

You had just the product that I was looking for and I received it in a more than favorable - timely fashion. Thanks for the great product, quick delivery and excellent customer support!

parisal
7/18/14

The product I need is incredibly difficult to find. I am grateful that SalonSavings.com carries it. I placed my order and immediately received an order confirmation email. I also received my order within 2 days!! Quick delivery, my products were packaged well and brand new. I am very satisfied with my order with SalonSavings.com and will continue to purchase with them in the future!!

nicolew22
7/18/14

A great site with great prices, especially if you catch one of their promotional deals. My order arrived quickly and complete with no problems. I will definitely do business with them again and recommend to all my friends!

stirlingz
7/14/14

Great company to deal with. Love the product I ordered too. I am a new customer and my first shipment was damaged, both the merchandise and the package. Not the company's fault. I did report it to them and they replaced the entire order even though part of it was still useable. I am a new and now loyal customer.

evel113
7/14/14

The product I received was in great shape and couldn't be happier with my purchase. The discount I got was a lot cheaper that any other website I ever shopped at. I am very pleased!

lewieh
6/30/14

Was having trouble with my tracking but called the customer service and everything was figured out! The lady on the phone was nice and helpful. She also said that if I had a good experience to write a review on here. All I have to say is, the service was great and a lot of the reviews on here were a long time ago. I recommend this website because of the pricing and the quality of the products and service is 5 stars!!

doniat
6/30/14

They have more products than other discount online stores. Easy to use website and good customer service.

stefc4
6/24/14

I tried out the brand Trendstarter recommended by the girl on customer service, I was nervous at first but I tried it anyway. Tried it and love it! The products work so well and they are so cheap! I will definitely be ordering again.

hermiab
6/23/14

The only website that has all the Bed Head products I want. GREAT selection!

stephih
6/23/14

I buy all my Biosilk products here. I save so much money on them! Plus every order I get something FREE! Who doesn’t love free…

giah
6/17/14

I called the other day to ask questions about a product I got, the girl on the phone spent time with me and explained everything that I asked. Great customer service!!

ditae
6/17/14

This website has the best high end hair products at extremely low prices. I have used them a few times and I am happy with the service and the quality of the products. I recommend this website to anyone that is looking to save money on expensive salon brand products. Check them out and you won't be disappointed!

jefferd
2/13/14

My spouse and i acquired a number of difficult to acquire wash via SS back August involving this kind of. Your possessions that they brought to us, were being peculiar shopping along with peculiar foul-smelling, thus i went back these people. We were holding undertaking no less than throw me some sort of nearly all paid out go back ticket i treasured. On the other hand My spouse and i patiently lay along with patiently lay intended for this |healthcare professional|personal|my individual, personal|search terms|my individual, personal|medical professional|published|health attention provider|my business|all involving my|of my|excellent|my individual personal|keyword phrases|a|offered|economical|day-to-day|web page} money back guarantee, until eventually My spouse and i eventually mailed these people over it. That they maintained declaring ?t had been from the performs. Eventually they explained some sort of money back guarantee possessed occured by using this |healthcare professional|personal|my individual, personal|search terms|my individual, personal|medical professional|published|health attention provider|my business|all involving my|of my|excellent|my individual personal|keyword phrases|a|offered|economical|day-to-day|web page} credit-based card (debit card) about 12/5/12. The idea could not. My spouse and i looked at this|healthcare professional|personal|my own, personal|search terms|my own , personal|medical professional|published|health care provider|my business|all of my|of my|excellent|my own personal|keyword phrases|a|offered|economical|day-to-day|web page} accts, My spouse and i looked at while using traditional bank, only to be capable of claim I had fashioned, plus the traditional bank identified zero breaks via Hair and facial salon Pocketbook. My spouse and i mailed SS yet again, sharing with these people this kind of, then finish peace and quiet. Zero responses, zero practically nothing. My spouse and i quickly described them how to typically the BBB into their point out, also to particular date haven’t listened to everything. Typically the BBB does throw me some sort of discover that this |healthcare professional|personalpersonalsearch termsmy individualmedical professional|published|health attention provider|my business|all involving my|of my|excellent|my individual personal|keyword phrases|a|offered|economical|day-to-day|web page} grievance ended up being brought to these people, nevertheless employing very last We've listened to. This type of person not really sensible businesses. Outlined on our site NOT NECESSARILY highly recommend these people, or maybe<a href="http://cheaponlineshoppingsite.com/">do organization with</a>these people yet again.

kyrstyr
12/10/13

Let me start by saying Ive always loved salonsavings.com, theyve sent me my items in good time and always been authentic but this recent order was not what I imagined. I ordered the Macadamia deep repair masqur which was not the same as ive orderws from them before..it was watery and only filled half friekn way, next the matrix biolagre curl setting apray which comes in a white bottle was filthy dirty with dents just looked like it was founs in a dumpster..lastly the alagio silk serum whoch is apparently a new formula whoch they dont state on website they have false advertisement although it smell fabulous and worka great as a body moistutizer as wrll. What pissed me off the most was that they said Od be recieving free samples with my purchase and a free goft for spwnding over 25..i receieved the free gift whoch was a pen? That was broken no less and doesnt work and NOOOOO SAMPLES,which is what I was lookin forward too. I will never purchase from again and will just buy my products in store from now on.

joed46
11/20/13

Do not purchase from this site...fake products! Horrible customer service. They would not return emails or take returns past 30 days.

beverlees1
10/16/13

Love this website! I have been a loyal customer since 2009 and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this company! Their site is easy to navigate, their customer service department is extremely helpful, the order process and shipping time is always FAST and their prices are GREAT! And I will continue to purchase with SalonSavings.com for years to come!

maryellena
10/16/13

Even with the shipping charge this website is so much cheaper than other discount stores online that have free shipping! I compare all my orders to other website and still haven’t found one that can compare. Love salon savings =)

mitchelly2
10/16/13

I just wanted to say what great prices and awesome service they have. They have got me hooked as a lifelong customer. It has never been this easy to find items, EVER! AND!! The prices were unbeatable!

sylviam5
10/16/13

I really am happy ordering from salon savings, the prices are super cheap compared to everyone else and now I have found your customer service is awesome too!! I also got my sister in law ordering from this website now.

leandrah
10/2/13

I bought some Paul Mitchell products the other day and got a free Paul Mitchell brush. I also got free samples and it was shipped to me super fast. I Love that.

jeseniar
10/2/13

This website is GREAT! I cannot believe I got my order that FAST!. You guys have me hooked now...Everything I ordered was perfect and super cheap compared to every other site online. Thank you so much! I am very happy!!

kayl111
9/26/13

I had a package that was "lost" or "stolen" from this company and after an 8 day investigation by the shipping company, Salon Savings credited my account. However, they did not want to reship the previous order because of the "issue", so I had to place another order. This order was successfully delivered. They included a free sample product with the order.
I am really satisfied with the savings the company offers on their products, and the customer service help were pleasant. I would recommend this company to friends, but make them aware of the shipping company used. I tracked my second order daily to be sure it was received by me.
K

myaa
9/16/13

I have used this site multiple times and I have never had an issue with them. I noticed that there were a lot of bad reviews but they are very old. I have been using them since 2011 and I have bought a lot of hair products from them, this website has the cheapest products online.

lisae8
9/5/13

I have ordered from them multiple times and they have the best prices online. I am very happy with the customer service, they were very helpful and kind. The negative reviews on the site are very old, I wouldn't go by those reviews at all.

jessiem24
9/4/13

I came across this website searching for a discontinued item and I only found it on this site. They also have really cheap name brand products! The reviews on this site are very old and I am glad I didn't listen to them. I called them just to make sure that they were real and I spoke to a woman that was very helpful!! I am so happy I found this website!

terryh36
9/4/13

These negative reviews do not do justice for this site. I have had great experience with SalonSavings.com. I have purchased a lot of products from this site and haven't had any problems. They have great deals on expensive products.

kaylem
8/27/13

I have been using them for a while and they have the best brands at cheapest prices! I haven't had any problems with them.

bevd3
5/7/13

This site is pure SCUM. Prices listed as RETAIL are lies. All of them are greatly inflated. THIS SITE SELLS GREY MARKET GOODS AT ABOVE RETAIL PRICES--even the "discounts" are price inflated. Caveat Emptor!! You have been warned. You are paying too much if you buy from SALONSAVINGS.COM

sophiew2
3/13/13

So glad I didn't' listen to the previous reviews. My order came quickly, free ship and exactly what I ordered. I ordered a product that was out of stock everywhere but salonsavings had it! Will definitely order from them again.

leed13
1/10/13

I purchased some hard to find shampoo from SS back in October of 2012. The items they sent to me, were strange looking and odd smelling, so I returned them. They did at least send me a postage paid return label which I appreciated. However I waited and waited for my refund, until I finally emailed them about it. They kept saying it was in the works. Finally they said a refund had happened via my bank card (debit card) on 12/5/12. It did not. I checked all my accts, I checked with the bank, just to be able to say I had, and the bank found no credits from Salon Savings. I emailed SS again, telling them this, and then complete silence. No replies, no nothing. I immediately reported them to the BBB in their state, and to date have not heard anything. The BBB did send me a notice that my complaint was sent to them, but that's the last I've heard. These people are definitely NOT responsible business people. I would NOT recommend them, or do business with them again.

kimberlyc9
11/30/12

I just made an order with Salon Savings over the Thanksgiving holidays (Nov. 24) and now, ONLY 6 days later, I have already received my products! The bottles were packaged in original packaging, completely full, and protected with additional paper.
Im breathing a huge sigh of relief because this was an impulse purchase I made before reading reviews on the site, I subsequently panicked because the site has horrible reviews. Well rest assure that things have changed, my experience was wonderful and I will be ordering from Salon Savings in the future!

annec7
11/1/12

I have always received what I have ordered in a timely manner. The products I received were genuine.

teresap7
10/29/12

I found them through google search and ordered a Chi product which I regret. I can no longer access their web site, I have no way of reaching them to ask about the product I ordered. Something doesn't feel right.

9/26/12

The NEW staff here at SalonSavings.com is so disappointed to see the negative comments customers posted here about their past experience with our site. We are committed to providing excellent products and customer service. We look forward to doing business with you!

vrr
6/8/12

bought biosilk treatment at a great price. However, it's fake product. It's some fake watery alcohol.

sandrah8
5/26/12

THIS PLACE - WHILE IT SHOWS GOOD PRICES ON PRODUCTS - HAS THE MOST HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! I ordered some shampoo and other hair products. They sent me the WRONG shampoo, then when i asked them to send me the correct shampoo immediately, they practically laughed and said i would have to wait for them to send me a return shipping order - which took 4 days - then I had to send the wrong shampoo back, which I couldn't do until the following Monday because they sent me the return shipping label halfway through the day on Friday while i was at work and the shampoo was at home. The return shipping they sent was the slowest - of course cheapest - route possible so it took 7 days for it to show as delivered back to them. Now it is 5 days past the day they received my return order and I STILL do not have the shampoo i ordered. I ended up having to go to a store and buy they shampoo at full retail price because of THEIR mistake. Now... It has been 25 days since I placed the original order and I still don't have the product. They say that they have 30 days to resolve it after they receive the return product. They could have offered an alternative - like shipping out the correct product immediately - and even billing for it - until they receive the return product, but they said they can't do that unless i order a separate bottle and then would have to pay for both. THAT IS TOTALLY REDICULOUS. AGAIN... I WILL NEVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN!! NEVER!!! I WOULD RATHER PAY TWICE AS MUCH FOR PRODUCT AND GET IT ON TIME.

dait
12/21/11

Horrible experience, please do not order anything from them.
Bad customer service, they charged 15% restocking fee, for what I don't know. They also charged the S&H.
Would not recommend this merchant to anyone.

stellab3
9/29/11

They take your money and then a few days later email you and tell you that the products you order and PAID for are out of stock.... They tell you that they have credited the money back to you but they NEVER did and they never will!!! They are total $#*!s, rude and nasty!!! Prices are low but that is just a teas and scam!
A V O I D !!!!

jennab4
8/20/11

horrible website, bad customer service, never received my items. I will never do business with them again.

lorainei
3/24/11

I've ordered several times from this website, product being shipped FPO, AP, in tact and as promised. The one time there was an issue with the warehouse using the wrong mailing address, customer service immediately reshipped the product and did not charge anything. It is a good site.

markh26
3/17/11

Wow. I should have paid attention to the other reviews before ordering. Luckily, I ordered with a credit card which I haven't for months.

Within four hours of placing my order, I received a FRAUD alert notification from my credit card company. There had been three fraudulent purchases totaling almost $1k at a Vons in Bakersfield, CA (I live on the east coast).

Summary: Heed the reviews and do not give these people your credit card.

laraj
3/16/11

This company offers horrible customer service. They sent me two products that had clearly been used before. The products were not full, had obvious squeeze marks where others had used them, were missing packaging and in horrible condition. The company does not offer refunds for their defective merchandise. I will report them to the BBB. Buyer beware.

josephinep
3/11/11

i first found salonsavings on amazon and i got my items quick and fast. after my first order i called with many questions about products their customer service was knowledgeable and very patient. UPS damaged my package during shipment and instead of claiming it wasn't their fault they gladly reshipped me my items and were totally apologetic. i don't know who these people who everyone dealt with before but it certainly wasn't the crew of people i dealt with. i think people need to realize mistakes do happen but its how they deal with it that makes it good customer service! try them you"ll love it i guarantee!!!

megang2
12/10/10

This site sucks, they make you think you are getting a great deal and then the product comes and you get a big mess. I ordered some skin care and of course this non returnable and one of the items has already expired and the other two expire in 2 months and 4 months. I will not use the products quick enough before they expire. The seal on the box was also taken off or detached which is another bad sign. I just sent a email to them and lets see how they handle this mess. I better not be stuck with expired product or someone will have to deal with one angry customer. To make this even better it is a Christmas present and it is all ruined now. Thanks a lot!!!

kevinr6
8/26/10

Ordered (on Amazon Store) Jell in Squeeze Tube, got Liquid Jell. The store on Amazon is called "Deal Seekers." Packaging was inappropriate for a liquid, leaked all over, bottles were virtually empty. Seller did not respond to inquiry, would not return calls, suggested I jump through their obnoxiously long return process and wanted to charge a restocking fee. THIS SELLER REFLECTS BADLY ON AMAZON!!!!!! I told them if they want the empty damaged bottles back, they can send me packaging and a paid label and disputing this charge on my credit card.

tomv
6/28/10

They did not properly pack the items I ordered and one of the hair products broke; They were going to credit 1/2 the bottle value. I spent all that time cleaning the other bottles. After I complained, they didn't refund anything. I will NEVER order from them again.

df2
4/1/10

I love this website! I have no idea what these people are talking about. It is a small site that has the best prices, and customer service. The only reason why someone would complain is because they are cheap and want everything for free. Relax! It's just hair products!!!

cf1
3/11/10

I would not recommend this company based on their poor customer service. I ordered four hair care products one of which is packaged in a large plastic tub. The top to the tub arrived broken and some of the cream had leaked out. When I called to ask about their return policy I was told to just re-package it myself. Late they offered me a credit for 1/4 of the $50.00 that I paid for the product. As I do not plan to order from them ever again, this is of no value to me, so I told them not to bother. If you want to order from these people, be sure that they package your items well or you might end up with a box of goop

dawng1
3/8/10

I absolutely would not shop from this website again. I ordered from this website before and was always fine. However, recently, I ordered items on a promotion. When I received the order, I was charged the full price of my order but did not receive all the items I ordered. Rather than contact me before shipping to tell me that there was a problem or not charge me for teh items I didn't receive, I just received a box of the items they had in stock and was charged full price for my order.

When I called to find out what happened, they were not helpful AT ALL. The manager was "busy" and could not talk to me. The service representative told me they do not have the ability to credit your card back for their error. Rather, my only option was to get a coupon code for use in a future order (mind you this means I would pay shipping again). So, essentially, I have to pay them more because they made a mistake.

DO NOT USE THEM!

janr
8/26/09

i ordered products they showed on their site but they did not really have them It took a week before they told me and they were rude.