US Government's NSF
Review of RoseWholesale

RoseWholesale reviews

21%
Tel: 1-917-621-0925

People interested in RoseWholesale are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

niah3

Customer service responds quickly and they will help. (in 220 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 1,095 reviews)

michaele40

I ordered 2 items on 9/10/14 and STILL have not received them. (in 499 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jessh22
8/1/15

They have perfect sizes, Big plus for me as I find it impossible to shop locally. The shoes are amazing and they look after every size!

patr1974
7/31/15

I ordered wigs from you weeks ago you took my money and still have receivd no word, no nothing. You people are crooks. I can see that from all thssese reviews to which I will l add my o wn. I only wish that I had seen these before you scammed me out of almost !100.00 you wont be in bsiness long

karenm122
7/31/15

I want to know why you think it's okay to steal people's money.

madisong14
7/30/15

I ordered 5 pair of pants and a tank. I wear a medium to large in both. So after reading that their sizes run small I got a extra large in everything. And it is all too small!!! Looks like extra smalls!!! They look like the were made in children's sizes. Also the material is cheap, it feels gross and sticky. And the color of everything looks faded as If it sat in the sun for months! Very unhappy. I read a few bad reviews but was mostly over size and shipping time. Mine came quickly but the sizes are awful even if you think I'll just order bigger!!!

ellisek
7/29/15

Everything I bought came quickly and for a good price! I enjoy shopping there and will definitely be back.

satinel
7/29/15

Amo infinitamente tanto questo sito!! Molto precisi con gli ordini e spedizioni e la cosa spettacolare è che hanno la mia taglia

michellec85
7/29/15

great prices and great stuff takes ages to come but worth the wait

natoshad1
7/29/15

I ASKED FOR A SIZE THEY SENT A SMALLER SIZE WITH THE SIZE I ASKED FOR ON THE TAG SMH!!!!! EVERYTHING WAS TO SMALL & THE TAG SAID THE RITE SIZE ON IT I BROUGHT A SIZE BIGGER JUST CAUSE I KNOW THESE SITE IS FROM CHINA!!! I WILL NEVER ODER FROM THEM AGAIN VARY CHEESY ITEMS

sunahk
7/29/15

POOR quality, POOR sizing and POOR customer service. I don't know if they had paid people or have their workers to write the great reviews but this totally sucks. I have been trying to reach out to them to return it and get my money back. People I suggest you look onto a different site. This place is a joke and they should come to the US to see what the sizes really are. Very upsetting and waste of money!

tamaraj5
7/28/15

I am medium build but ordered large dresses, just in case. They wouldn't even fit my XS sized daughter. The lengths are not wearable. The dresses are as short as shirts. Terrible quality of material as well. They look GREAT online, but are not what you get. Also - took over 2 months to receive them.

hugof11
7/27/15

Very good stock, better quality and cheaper than other places.
I recommend this site for online purchases with a good advice and good prices.-

aaronr23
7/27/15

As a heavyset person, I have a lot of trouble finding clothes I like, and especially ones with materials high enough quality to not irritate my skin, so finding Rosewholesale was amazing for me. They have a nice range of sizes, along with a great sizing chart, a large variety of products/styles, and very good quality. As well as that, they have amazing customer support, being very helpful and prompt when I have a question. I will definitely be buying from them more in the future.

Tip for consumers: If you think you have a question, just ask it.

leighb27
7/27/15

SCAM!! I ordered 3 blazers for $70. I guess I got what I paid for --CHEAP and UNWEARABLE. I received two of the blzers today. They are made od cheap fabric and are much too small for me to wear even. I ordered medium ( I usually wear small to medium). One is small and tight across the back so I can't wear it and move comfortbly. The second is so small I can't even get my arms into the sleeves. I will give it to my tiny 12 year old niece. When I went to their site to write a review, it won't let me unless I create an account. It won't let me create an account without a new order. Not likely! I wish I had looked up reviews of the company before ordering. I feel like a fool. I am glad I paid through paypal. At least I don't have to worry about them hacking my card.

Tip for consumers: just stay away

felicityf1
7/25/15

1st timer user -
POSITIVES
Pics look fantastic on website; makes you think you will get a great item (this is probably more a positive for the seller than the buyer I suppose)
Items fairly inexpensive i.e. $10.00 - $20.00

NEGATIVES
Clothes very poor quality
Shipping expensive
Mail very slow and items came in several batches over a couple of months (even though I paid quite a one off high mail fee)
Sizing very inconsistent - 9/10 items unwearable
Shape and texture of material/s not great
Refund policy non existent - could not get response so gave up (mail fee probably would have been too high anyway)
Could not get email contact or otherwise from here in Australia
Clothing had strong chemical smell (did not come out after 3rd wash on one dress and it shrunk so much I just threw it out)
Clothing did not wash well - all items shrunk or faded or lost what little shape they had

Would never buy from this site again - pics look amazing but this stuff is so terribly cheap you can't even wear it because it won't fit you or the material is such a poor quality that you don't feel comfortable or presentable in it.
Please note: I buy from ASOS and Victorias secret and other sites and there are issues but they can usually be resolved i.e. exchange, refund or resolution. There is no resolution available with this site.

I bought $300 worth of items and not happy with a single item..

tammys36
7/24/15

I was told that if I request products that say "priority dispatch" then they will be sent out almost immediately bc they are in stock.

So.... I did, and to much of my dismay, I found out (bc they do NOT tell you) that the item was not in stock after all. And if I could wait just a few more days. Of course at this point I agreed. I was told Aug 5. Found out Monday 7/27 that is was shipped after all. This place has great jewelry but on apparel I'm not to sure. The customer service via email is great actually. However, if you have to call their New York number, God be with you, bc they will not answer your questions, instead hang on the line say NOTHING and I mean nothing and you know they are there until you hang up. Then if you call back, they somehow have blocked your phone number from calling back in for that shift.
If your opening a store etc, want to stock jewelry, sure provided it's in stock which I haven't had a problem with that. But with apparel. NO. I didn't receive one package so now I track the shipment. Still waiting to get refunded on that. Let's see how that goes.

jadeb5
7/24/15

Its a very reliable seller. their goods and products were very nice although I had to pay for shipping which was their only downfall. when they didn't have some items ready for me they sent me some so I didn't have to wait then sent me the rest of the order when it was ready. they sent me a tracking number which actually worked.
on my second order they sent me my products and it actually came to my apartment but I must not have seen the missed post leaflet but they still gave me my money back even though its my fault.
they have the best reliable customer service. they reply to you within 24 hours and actually give you good answers and are very polite.
this is one of the best Chinese websites ive ever shopped on.
I definitely recommend this website.

deborahp22
7/24/15

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!! Purchase some clothes in October of 2014. Received, clothes with ripped seams, missing buttons, ragged seams and edges. I refused the second package and returned the first. WELL, 9 months later I am still trying to get my money back.THEY ROBBED $130.79 FROM ME. When they had no other recourse, they mysteriously had computer problems and all my info was lost, YEAH RIGHT!. All the emails from their representative Aurora confirming receipt of my packages were no where to be found. Quite lucky for them I would say. Now Zada is their new representative and she is shifting the blame of no payment being made to Paypal, who has said they are just deferring blame. How can sellers be allowed to conduct business in this fashion. All I can say is STAY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

albif
7/24/15

I love shopping here in wholesale , the service is excellent , the stuffs here cost less and the shippment is very fast and correct !!!

carlav3

Hi,

I ordered my first (and last order) and out of about 5 dresses, only 1 fit - the rest were so so small they were unwearable - I'm normally an 8-10 Australian which is usually 'S' or sometimes 'M' here - so that I ordered all 'L' and they still didn't nearly fit is crazy. However the value was not worth returning them

The belts I ordered were somewhat better - cheap quality, but usable and would normally be charged more for the same item in a shop here - so was happy enough with those at least. However, one was incorrectly sent and when I advised them, they wanted me to send it back at my cost (postage was just as much as what I'd spent on the item! I offered to of course send it back if they forwarded a prepaid envelope - which they declined) - or their other option was that I paid extra to have the correct one sent to me!

So totally appalling (and illegal!) customer service. They eventually agreed to resend the correct belt at their cost, acting like they were doing me the greatest favour by doing so, and again, sent the wrong one. So we went back and forth in correspondence for ages, so much of my time spent - their view was that as I was keeping both belts that I'd been adequately 'compensated'. It didn't matter that I'd told them I was happy to return them if they paid the postage and they weren't an item that I'd even wear and that wasn't even the point anyway - as a business they have to provide the item you've ordered, or if unable to do so an agreed replacement item/refund.

After ages - they've agreed to send me a different product - with the disclaimer that if it is sent wrong this time that it's not their problem and that there's nothing more they can do!! As a business you're not even allowed to do that!!

Awful! Generally cheap, nasty products and terrible approach to customer service. I've shopped at Zulily before and though there are still issues with sizing there (as there would be until the world gets standardised sizing that the manufacturers actually work to!) - I'll be returning to Zuliliy before Rose Wholesale anyday!

Tip for consumers: Only consider purchasing some of the accessories if the price is cheap enough - but still be very wary. Stick away from the clothes

ferau
7/23/15

Never! You hear me? Never get any of dress from this supplier!
First of all - Much of dresses are out of stock and even when I bought some of stock dresses, they came to me in a horrible condition.. and sizes aren't fit! I reply them to request returning, but they didn't reply to me in 3 days.
I return all the dresses on my own money.
Very Bad Quality and Customer Service!

nicholew1
7/23/15

I place my order over a month ago they charged my card never received my item if you choose to order from Rose wholesale I would think again I recommend not ordering from them now I have to go through the headache of disputing my credit card company

ibellag
7/23/15

I ordered 1 pic. from this company on June 1st, I received on June 17th which okay, but the item was to small so I asked for a refund, my reply was this item can not be returned, so I gave the item to a friend that could fit it. I also ordered other pics. which had not been shipped they gave me a refund, which I was very happy about, I will not order from this company again.

scrappymomp
7/22/15

I recently purchased several items form this site come to find out they are located in CHINA and there is no returns with tracking unless you pay $60.00 for courier. Not only is returning items extremely difficult but they don't accept returns and if they do you only get 10% store CREDIT!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!! The sizes are 5 sizes smaller than American Sizes and the quality of the product is very poorly made. Customer Service is a joke they can’t even write in English.

kristinamaries
7/22/15

the items i received are not at all like the pictures. i have never seen such poorly made clothing anywhere. there is no customer service. i have about $0.12 of cheap fabric mailed from china with no item #, no phone number or email address to contact customer service. the 1-929-800-4485 is "not available" (whatever that means). i am beyond disappointed. i really wish i had seen all the negative reviews everywhere before i placed an order. lesson learned...

sarahc119
7/22/15

I just made an order number h21507220529093826. Looking at the reviews and comments I want a refund. Last time I am buying anything online very disappointed. Please contact me imidiatly about a refund as I only place my order within the hour and I want it canceled.

jennis12
7/22/15

I have just been reading the reviews and now wondering If I have made a drastic mistake in ordering from you. I the items are in disrepair, bad sizing or not up to standard I will be reporting them to the Australian Ombudsman and have them dealt with so that they will not be able to sell to any unsuspecting client in the future.. Please reassure me that I will be receiving the garments that were depicted in the photos that I ordered off, if not I wish to cancel my order and get a full refund, my order number isHH1507152123208494.

wendyf12
7/21/15

I looked at the sizing chart - and ordered accordingly - but the XL is more like a small - I could get it on..but it flattened out my chest. I didn't realize I was ordering from Hong Kong - or wherever they are located and know that their sizes are smaller. I only received one of the two things I ordered - but at Least I'm only out 20.00 or so.

kathrynb22
7/21/15

I ordered from this company and now after reading all these reviews, and other complaints online, I realize I made a terrible mistake. I placed my order on July 9th and have not heard anything from them other than they received my order. No tracking information, nothing. They did, however, charge my credit card rather quickly. I just tried to contact their customer service through their website, and their website would not allow me to contact them through their form on their website. It did not recognize my order number, no matter how many times I put it in, and it did not recognize the code at the bottom of the form.

Tip for consumers: Just don't order from them.

deannao
7/21/15

Placed my order on 7/9 and received 2 of the 3 dresses today, 7/21. Unfortunately I hadn't read the reviews prior to my ordering. Their size L is more like XXL and neither of the pieces look anything like the photo's on their site, especially the colors but I will say that the quality is ok for the price. Not what I expected but at least I have 2 new sun dresses. I'm glad that I at least received them as it sounds like a lot of others never did.

stephaniep34
7/21/15

Sizes are WWWAAAYYYY off! I wear an xl and ordered a 2xl (just because I knew the sizes would run small).
My size 4 sister couldn't even wear it...AND, she is less than an A CUP bra size and the material didn't even cover her itty bitty bumps!
The very few people saying that the clothes fit perfectly are NOT telling the truth. I've never seen sizing so off! And the design/ material---HORRENDOUS! nOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT THEY ADVERTISE!
dO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

jessicah74
7/21/15

Yes, the styles and prices draw you in. But then when you get your items, they are a complete letdown and can most often not be worn. A refund is possible. I am ashamed to say that I tried ordering from them three times (yes, im a sucker), and most items had to go straight into the charity bag. The sizes are WAY off, and look like an amature took a shot at making an item they saw a picture of. It bums me out because I love the styles they offer...if only they were what you got when you ordered them.

deborahs34
7/20/15

PLEASE DON'T ORDER FROM ROSE WHOLESALE. ..It's been a month or longer and they won't get back with you. Ordered two dresses for a Special occasion. .And Nothing. .Special Occasion has come and gone..Wish I had read The Reviews:(

alexm134
7/19/15

Waited 2 months for order which never arrived. When they finally responded to my email queries they admitted my package was lost in the system and as compensation offered me either 50% off my next purchase or a 30% refund. When i refused both offers & asked them to send the package as paid for, they cut off all communication with me & no longer respond to any of my emails. This company should be blacklisted

janicem21
7/19/15

I ordered jewelry and it broke before I took it out of the package. 3 dresses and none of them fit. 2 wigs and the hair was so thin in them you couldn't wear them in public.1 dress isn't even in the order. Where is it?? Best yet, NO REFUNDS!!! Only store credits. Wow was I ripped off.

saraf20
7/16/15

SO, i've ordered from here twice now. So far, everything is really good. FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS, CHECK YOUR MEASUREMENTS. Don't go by their sizes thinking their medium is the same as here. it's not. You need to remember this site is based on asian sizes, not us/canada. If you know your measurements you'll be set (:

I've ordered lots of stuff, over $200 to be exact! I've also attached photos and am pleased with everything so far. I also suggest the expedited shipping if you order a bit of stuff you'll get it alot sooner & the chance of it taking months is beyond low.

So my experience. Seen mixed reviews, not all online reviews are real so i took it into my hands to look on YOUTUBE & see the quality and not only take strangers words for it. Looked good 95% of the time. So i ordered, i got a message from them 24 hours later as they're a day ahead of me (im in canada) & they shipped within 3 or 4 buissness days - can't remember. I then got my tracking info the next morning & DHL was at my door 3 days later. I had to pay customs & taxes. On the 12th my next order was shipped to me & was here on the 15th (july). Very pleased, the ladies i had were more then willing to answer all my questions & make sure i was totally satisfied. Couple of my items ordered were for friends.

Read reviews on the clothes you look at, check measurements & get quicker shipping instead of the super slow shipping. It's like $10-$15 more! it's worth it if you don't want your package lost half way across the world!

theresaw22
7/16/15

I ORDERED THREE THINGS. JEWELERY THATCAME IN DAMAGED.JEWELRY (2ND) SHIPMENT NEVER CAME. THEY STILL GOT PAID IN FULL IN APRIL 2015.
A DRESS THAT CAME IN NO SIZE, TOO SMALL AND WITH BLACK GREASE ON IT. THEY GOT PAID FOR IT. AND LASTLY A BLACK BATHING SUIT. NO SIZE . NOT EVER FINISHED. THREADS LEFT ALL OVER IT. WOULDNT FIT A 3' DOLL MUCH LESS A PLUS SIZED WOMAN. THEY GOT PAID FOR THAT. 3 MONTHS LATER THEY OFFERED ME A $6 REFUND. AND THEY WANTED IT SHIPPED BACK TO CHINA! wtf!
THREE MONTHS OF EMAILS, PICS, CALLS ETC. THEY DIDNOT DO ANYTHING .

katrinaw12
7/15/15

I shop a lot online and am usually satisfied - most of my shopping is with major companies that have websites. I started venturing into other areas, and am I sorry I did so - especially in terms of the size and quality of the items received...on the website the clothes looked well put together, fit properly and were really nice looking...and the price was incredibly right...only to prove that old adage "you get what you pay for". The items arrived, and they were horrible - cheaply made of awful materials, the seams were uneven and they were at least two or three sizes smaller than what was listed...of the items there were two that I might wear to walk my dogs, the others were total losses. I was most disappointed and will never buy from that website again. I guess I'll donate the clothes I can't wear - or use them as dust rags, I certainly can't wear them. So unless you're incredibly tiny and claim to wear a large, you are going to be vastly disappointed - I know I was.

carlyw1
7/15/15

I had a really great experience with RoseWholesale! All of my products fit well and were delivered quickly. And the prices were super low! I recently bought a dress from here and it is my new favorite! And it was only 6 dollars and it fits me perfectly! Also, the site is very user friendly and the shipping rates are super low :) Great site!

jennifers141
7/15/15

Order # H1506292008249142 (tracking # 1ZE8760X0491493470)
I was sent 5 of the 8 items on this order at the beginning of this month of July and there has been no other delivery nor is the order still opened as if ALL has been delivered. I have a photo of the items received. I still need items SKU #s YM9163601 Med./Blue, $13.56; 133497104 White, $12.33; and 132201201 $5.14, a total of $31.03 before taxes and shipping which was all paid in full with the other items.

Order # H1507012137475439 (tracking # BJ14358555674769 )
I have not yet received this item (SKU # 131819902 in Med, $11.27) that I purchased at the beginning of this month and the shipment tracking has never showed activity other than a picture of the package with my name/address on it "shipment info. not updated" with payment accepted below.

Please have someone read my whole problem rather than just the subject line. I tried to 'live chat' with someone at 9:00am my time but was told to get back during operating hours which were not posted. I find no other way to get help from anyone at RoseWholesale. I like the items I did receive, which explains the extra star above but I'm owed a total of $43.30 plus tax in refund or products... I prefer the products but should at least get a refund. I would purchase more at RW but now I'm not sure I want to risk it.

My email is jrockstephens@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance for resolving this issue.

UPDATE: I finally got the complaint forms to submit after dozens of tries... just keep trying! Remember to copy your text b/c it will erase it when you submit or if it times out. Or you can try going back and seeing if it saves your most recent entry info.
"Josslyn" with RW has said that one of my items (the single order) has been shipped and delivery isn't considered late until September... 3 months. (sounds like expiration of statute of limitations to me!)
The large shipment where I received 6 of 9 items, she's decided to credit me rather than ship the items (b/c it's an outside supplier) but the credit was without tax or s/h, $27.93 rather than $33 and some change. (don't remember exact tax and don't feel like spending another minute on this. I've spent hours!)
Hope this helps someone. I suppose this underlines choosing the extra "insurance" or "tracking" fee but I personally feel a company should do what it is supposed to do without an extra fee. Should I start charging folks an "honesty" fee? (Oh, did you want the truth? That will cost you.)

carolineg10
7/14/15

After seeing their website loved the look of their clothes and the very reasonable prices? A bit sceptical at first but saw the reviews on their website and most of them were good. I just wish I had looked here before placing an order. 2 of the items I ordered today arrived and I could not believe how poor the quality was. Horrible cheap, see through, off white coloured nylon, when the picture of the model showed a completely different looking top which looked like it was made of cotton and good quality, with very pretty lace detail. There were tatty loose threads hanging off the cheap looking lace and to be honest it looked like an old piece of net curtain, ready to be put in the trash. I am usually a medium but ordered large but when I tried it on it looked awful and out of proportion, more like maternity wear!! The 2nd item I ordered looked gorgeous in the picture but again, is made of cheap materials and is very poorly made, again with threads hanging off and the zip not working. I ordered a medium which was very small on the top but really puffed out on the hips making me look a very odd shape. Again, will never be worn. What a waste of money!! Luckily I paid by credit and first thing tomorrow intend trying to get a refund through the card company and will return the above items to Rosewholesale. I know they state they will refund only a small portion but how can this be right when you are not getting what was shown in the first place, plus you are still out of pocket paying for the return shipping. I am just glad my first order was not a great amount or I would be seriously mad about this whole experience.

jillm43
7/14/15

1 week ago i orderd a pair of sandals got an email to say that my purchase was accepted but thats all i got im still waiting on my order i live in the UK got no email to say if my order had been shipped il never waste my money on this crowd again if i dont get my order i want my money back !!!!!

theresed3
7/14/15

I have had the best time buying clothing from Rose Wholesale. Usually I buy something and it will sit in the closet with the tag still on it for years. Well, not with my purchases from Rose Wholesale. I wear my new clothing every day. I'm spreading the word to all my friends and family about the professional, prompt, accurate and just plain great experience that I am having. I will continue my relationship with Rose Wholesale. I am very impressed with the quality and comfort of the products that I bought. I'm getting ready to place another order soon. The products are so affordable, I don't have to worry about my husband getting on me for over spending.

Thank you!
Therese
(Facebook) tdumont1234@yahoo.com
Nickname: Cats

kacier1
7/14/15

I have made 4 orders in 2 days the first week of July. Received my first package today from an order of multiple numbers of 3 different items. Received all amounts of 1 of 3 different items in the same order and all seems to be as they said size wise and quality. Waiting to get the rest of this order and the other three orders I have placed.

madeleinev1
7/14/15

After they took about a month to fulfil the order, without letting me know if the delay, our shipment eventually arrived 10 weeks later. I was stunned at the inferior quality of fabric and the workmanship is nothing short of appalling. Almost all the dresses are completely see-through and cannot even compare with the actual pictures. The sizes are completely misconstrued. One dress was received without a zip (the actual zip is barely hanging on both sides but no clasp to close/open the zip. How on earth can this company still be trading? I am truly stunned - whatever you do - DO NOT BUY from Rose Wholesale! There is not a minus rating so I can rate.

janetw31
7/13/15

My shopping experience with Rose Wholesale was great, the site is easy to use and a breeze to find exactly what I wanted. Check your sizes, as I read some reviews indicating that they were a smaller size than expected, thanks for that information. I choose the next size up and had no problems! I love the color and feel of the items ordered. I will use them again!!!! :)

adriennem4
7/13/15

Seriously, don't ever buy anything from this site! I don't usually leave reviews but honestly these products are this CHEAP for a reason! They will send you products that look NOTHING like they are suppose to then when you try to return or exchange they negotiate how much they'll give you and make you jump through hoops before they'll even give you the address to send the return to. My order was almost 50 dollars US and they wouldn't give me more than 10 dollars for a refund and it was a store credit only! Its an absolute nightmare and I will never shop here again!

Tip for consumers: AWFUL ON EVERY LEVEL-The best tip I can offer is to shop elsewhere. A company who won't even allow you to return a product you weren't at all satisfied with without uploading pictures and descriptions first is not worth your time or your money. They even tried to negotiate how much of a store credit they would give me! ABSURD! I paid almost fifty dollars to have these products shipped to me and they offer me a $7 IN STORE ONLY credit. When I got upset they offered $10. Beyond frustrating.

marinah2
7/13/15

I made the mistake of buying several outfits at once and greatly regret buying.
I'm a size 4 to 6 depending on the clothes. I ordered a large as I had read that the clothes are small, but the dress I got was so small it would not fit my skinny 13 year old daughter. It looked like it would barely fit on a stick, really ridiculously small. The customer service is lousy. A real purchaser like myself is not really allowed to review the clothes, they act like they want you to review the clothes, but once you get the clothes they barr the customer from reviewing to reveal the truth. Save your money, this was a total waste of money.

cindyj29
7/12/15

Well I have to say they really make the items look very attractive especially for the money! I was attempting to order two swim suits which I thought were very cute. I studied their size conversion charts and measurements for the different sizes and thought, " Hmm, seems these clothes run really small!", but, none-the-less I ordered and paid with PayPal. When I got to the end of the ordering process I noticed only one of the items was ordered instead of two. I tried to send them a complaint through the support center but it kept saying "No such order exists". I noticed the PayPal payment went through very quickly and I was like ok guess I will just get one thing since that was all I paid for. Then I got an email from them stating that when they received payment they would ship in a timely manner. They were now showing that other item in my order that originally I wanted but had not been included in the order. Confusing, right? I again tried to contact them through their support center but the same thing happened with it not going through so I just went to PayPal and made a dispute. I received a refund to PayPal within 24 hours. So that's why I gave two stars. I think this company probably is hoping most people won't take the time to complain so people should be very careful. I am just glad didn't actually lose money just a bunch of my time though and some disappointment.

janesec
7/12/15

I found Rose wholesale while searching for some nice looking cotton blousse. The blouses I found I loved the styles and they looked great. And the price were great. Well you get what you pay for. First their sizes is from 2 to 3 U.S. size differences. A medium is a US XS. And a XL is a U.S. medium. Second the cotton fabric wasn't cotton and the sewing is awful..strings hanging on all seams. I also purchase some hair accessories about 7. One came broke. I would recommend you add some money and find a U.S. site.

bethaniae
7/11/15

I ordered a jumpsuit from them and absolutely regret! Late and too expensive delivery, very bad material, broken zipper, size incorrect etc Totally diferent from shown in their website. The item went directly to trash basket! I do not even want to remember all that, never!!!!

76 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: CUANDO LLEGA MI OTRA MERCANCIA QUE FALTO ESPERO QUE ME SEA ENVIADA Y EL SIZE DEL COAT NO ES MI TAMAÑO,,,,,RESUELVAN PARA QUE TENGAN BUENAS VENTAS, MARY
12/4/14
Answer
beatrizs
A: I have had many issues with Rosewholesale. I think they work with our money and then, they say the items are out of stock, they do not return money, IT IS A SCAM, please do not give them a second chance, it a FRAUD:
4/13/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I placed a order and have not yet heard or received a confirmation E mail or anything I was givin a tracking number n things I ordered 3 items, Cant ever get anyone on the phone. I paid for expedited shipping everything was available and in stock. So hoping someone can help me. Because I paid for these items just want to make sure it is all good, Thank You.
1/8/15
Answer
lynnm52
A: There stuff is so $#*!ty! I got my stuff, but it was horrible. I hope no one else will order from this company. It should be shut down!!
4/13/15