US Government's NSF

59 Reviews for RoseWholesale

▼ Sort by: recent

Expert Reviewer
4/24/14

The underdeclaration of value is a criminal offense and makes the receiver a tax offender.

On top of that the does not publish its China location and is using a fake address.

4/24/14

I have bought $118.00 worth of clothes since the 2.04.2014 up to now no tracking number and today is the 23.04.14 I try contacting mr owen but to no avail I just want to know whats going on and where is my hard earn money.

4/23/14

i really like this site i recently brought this red dress online (received it like 3 days ago) and i really liked it! heaps of stuff on this website is like cheap as! and if you're like me, a poor student struggling to buy uni books that are like expensive as! then you will really like this site! and the shoes! so cheap compared to like other sites!

4/18/14

I would like to share my excellent experience with rosewholesale shop. I bought many items of accessory from this shop. I am very impressed with the items I got because they look the same as picture, and the price is also reasonable.
Another experience is service from staff. I got the notice from staff when the process is not complete, it means that IT system is effective and staff are also attend to my action. They are quickly reply and give me the answer I would like to know. Moreover, they have high responsibility when there is something mistake. For example, the item sold out, they are rapidly let me know that what should I do next step? They always have a good and useful suggestion. Thank you!!

4/17/14

I ordered for my boyfriend and I and it was perfect fit, but some articles was very small and we ordered large (like the cap of a coat). The surveying in the description of the articles are exact. Also, I love jewelry and accesoiries, they are beautiful, fashion and cheap. Evenly, I contacted the support center, I had an answer very fast and the person was very polite and the transaction was simple. I recommand this web site!

4/16/14

I've been lucky to get couple of products from this online site and I'm very impressed. I was expecting cheap, quality products but they're a lot better than expected.

4/16/14

I order from this company 2 weeks ago.
I paid for expidited shipping and received the product in the time they said.
I contact them for some information and received an answer less than 24 hours later.
Very polite, Good customer service, I really recommand this company to everyone I know.

4/16/14

Ordered accessories twice and they've come within two weeks of ordering, no issues at all. Gorgeous items

4/16/14

I want to share my experience with rosewholesale. I received my order and was so pleased with them. They look amazing and I will continue to cooperate with them again. They have good stuff. Thanks !

4/15/14

I love this site. The items are really nice and not to expensive. The site is super designed and good to overlook.
Lately, I bought 3 lovely dresses. They are beautiful and fit me perfect. The sizes are a little smaller the EU, but they have a size-chart, so it is no problem.
I am very happy I discovered this site.

4/15/14

I've ordered and recently received a great coat from them! Fashion, stylish and cool! No one has the same at my town!!! Made a deal again.

4/15/14

Hi evreryone, sorry about my english but i'm portuguese so, if any erros will ocour please forgive me.
Well about rosewholesale, in my opinion is a site where u can buy owsome clothes thoug many of them only come on small size, i was very afraid at the first time buying things from a so distant country, i was afraid that it would be a con like so many other websites where you pay and then the order never comes to you,
The people there are very nice if u have any questions about anything but realy anything at all they answer back in no time :) i really loved that because i made an order and i was worried about traking it so i would now if it was almost in my hands :), they were very kind and considerate of me they aswered all my questions about it, it too longer to arrive, the packager, because i selected the cheapest fee, so it took about 25 work days, and finnaly it arrived, some of the products i even liked more to because they where pretier that the pictures i saw ^^ , i orderes a make up box and i was terribly sad because only of the eye shadows was broken....i managed to recover it, i reported in my reviews on their site what happened and they answred right away saying they where sorry for that and to compensate me they would give me a discount cupon, i was never expecting that and i think it was very thoughtfull of them to do that. So i am really going to keep ordering from this site, i think its very reliable and safe, the only problem i find is as i said before the clothes some of them are only made in small size, and the other problem i find is that the shipping fee to my coutry is very expensive...but i think that about that they can do anything about that.
So overall i really recomend this site to buy and they dont just sell clothes, they sell much more things. So take a look and see if its of interes on www.rosewholesale.com ^^

4/15/14

Rosewholesale is a great online store where you can always find the latest fashion for boys and girls. They really offers you a wide selection of apparel in all styles, shapes, colors and sizes. I really love their variety of clothes and accessories. Lately I have a new crush on statement necklaces and Rosewholesale is the perfect place to find the most various necklaces. The thing that I also love on this site is that there are items for which you don't have to pay any shipping taxes. This is awesome! I must add that, I received exactly the items I ordered in exactly the colors and model I wanted. Actually I was really surprised by their beauty, some of them were more beautiful that I expected. I will definitely buy more new things from Rosewholesale!

4/14/14

Do Not ever order from this company. Its a SCAM. I have placed order worth over $160 and I have waited and waited, they have never contact me nor send me any confirmation about my order, BUT... they have charged and took the money from my credit card. I contacted them over the email four times before they even answer. They asked me to fax them copy of my driver license and credit card,which is ridiculous , many people use your ID and credit card for fraud, of course, I refused. Than they cancelled my order but refused to refund the money back to my credit card. I have never make any order online that I have to send them my copy of my credit card and my driver license, I dont know these people, I dont know what they are going to do with my information. We dont even know where they located. This is a rip off company. Do not do business with them. Dont be the victim.

4/11/14

I have placed two orders. One that added up to 508$ and a secondary, legitimacy test order of 51$. This website is garbage. I received one e-mail, thanking me for my order and another saying that they haven't received payment and they even requested a picture of my identification card and credit card!!!!! Excuse my French but it is absolute trash! Yes, the items are absolutely classy and to die for, my mouth watered at the site of the men's jackets. The prices were wonderful, and unbelievable. I had originally thought that I had got a brilliant deal for fall clothing, as I wanted to treat myself for my twentieth birthday by "growing up" clothing-wise by slowly leaving behind the dominant Aero/American Eagle clothing. PayPal, my Chase account, as well as Chase representative confirmed the payment. Yet still, they refused to acknowledge it, process or ship it and I will not have my money back for thirty days. Do not go anywhere near these guys. They should be jailed, as I understand that a good part of their operation is within the United States, and Facebook should no longer advertise them, flag them and publically apologize. Again, the clothing is beautiful but it is fake and a dream. Save your money, identity, and dignity by staying away from them. Their e-mails look as though a five year old typed them, as they do not address you by name, misspell multiple words, and use words in the wrong manner. I hope You folks at Wholesale are happy, as you run a brilliant and utterly vile scam! The secondary-legitimacy test order has rung up the same result. One email acknowledging and thanking me for my payment and order, and another e-mail that is stating that I haven't paid and requesting payment. You guessed it, Chase once more confirmed payment. These guys are a joke.

3/27/14

I recently placed an order through Rose Wholesale totaling over 100us dollars. Half of that was on the Casual Style Long Straight Human Hair Hair Extension For Women. Before ordering the product I sent an email inquiring about the stock pictures of the product. I was told via email that it would be like the second to last picture. Three weeks after placing the order (which is normal for overseas shipments) I received only part of the hair extensions. One of them has a defective clip. And the extensions were not as pictured in any of the photos. I received what I thought was the rest of my extensions (shipped from a different carrier/provider) two days ago...only for it to be socks! Thats right, socks! In the past 72 hours I've kept in correspondence with the company only for them to dance around the fact that they;misrepresented the product, shipped defective item, and shipped another item that was not ordered. I was told that the company would pay me 80% back and not for shipping. Unfortunately shipping is half the cost. Its not the consumers responsibility to pay for negligence of shipments and products. I'm completely unsatisfied with the company and fully plan on within the next few days contacting Paypal as well as ICPEN(International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network).

Now to be fair, I'll let you know about the other products I purchased. I'm completely satisfied with them. Sadly though with there customer service, it's like one bad apple. It can spoil the whole bunch if not handled correctly. Before receiving the extension s I fully had planned on purchasing more items from the company.

3/23/14

My experience with rosewholesale was just terrible. I got some of the items on 25th Feb, but one of them smelled plastic so I washed it three time, but I threw away since the smell was still there. After that, I waited for one month in order to get the rest of items, but they kept being delayed. Today is 24th March and the day I ordered them was 14th Feb. I chatted with a worker named BETTY. I've never seen a worker like her who was very rude by keep telling me about refund without apologize. And, she gave me this site link just because she had to go for lunch. I couldn't say anything with seeing "the chat is over" even if there was something left that I wanted to ask. I made a refund, some of left items, but I will get two items which are for my friend's birthday present. Please make sure those two items will be delivered safe and quickly. I told quite a lot of my friends that rosewholesale has a number of good items except some, but I didn't know that the worker who especially I chatted with was rude to customer. I'd like to mention that the worker I talked with should be more polite to customers.

3/23/14

I purchased a coat, waited FOUR weeks until I got it. When it came all the stitching was undone on the inside, the coat was flimsy and thin, even the buttons wasn't stitched on properly, when I sent them pictures of it, they wouldnt even give me a refund.. STAY AWAY from rosewholesale

3/18/14

I kept seeing the cutest pink pea coat all over the web, but every other site showed that it was sold out. Then I saw it in my Facebook feed by Rose Wholesale. I knew it could be dicey, but the price was cheap, so I went ahead, but stuck with just that one item.

It arrived today, after what has probably been close to 8 weeks, and just is not the same item as in the photo. Firstly, the material of the coat I liked in photos looked to be some kind of good wool/cashmere blend. Sturdy stuff, and you know, coat material.

What arrived has the same weight and feel as a baby blanket or some fuzzy pajaam pants. It's soft, but more like velour, and has no real shape other than for the ruffle effect as seen on the original coat photos.

I think what this company does, is take images of various products from all over the web, throw them up for sale, then they make something 'kind of like it' and send it to you. That's probably not legal, but since they're in China, it would be hard for anyone to do much about it.

I have an excellent credit card company, so even though it wasn't much money (about 40 bucks?) I'll go ahead and get the charges reversed.

I will mail them back the coat to be fair, but I'm not going to even try dealing with the nightmare of communicating with them as I've already read THOSE reviews!

Just check out their response below! They obviously copy paste their replies without even reading the reviews. They're saying the item was 'damaged" LOL
I received it TODAY and still have it, so how would they have photos of a damaged item?

After claiming the 'damage' they ask me for the order number, because of course they have no idea which item I'm even talking about.

Nope, no scam there, guys!

Save your money.

3/12/14

I ordered about $100 worth of items from this company. It was supposed to arrive in 3-5 business days and instead took 10. Once I received my order, I noticed that 4 items were missing, so I submitted a trouble ticket with the company explaining that I would like my money back, for those missing items. On top of that, I ordered rings which were broken or had beads missing from them. The quality is complete junk, just crap. You are better off spending the extra money to buy American goods. The hoodies were so thin, they were see through!! SEE THROUGH! Anyway... "Nancy" replied to my trouble ticket saying that they had sent out a new package with all of my missing things. I told her no, that I wanted my money back and she then replied:

We sincerely apologize for any additional inconvenience that may be caused.

Since this was the correct item(s) sent to you (based on your order and instructions), at a reduced price as a valued customer, we do hope that you are able to accept and keep the item(s). In that situation, we would be happy to refund you 5 USD for the compensation. We trust that you will find this reasonable and fair.

If this is not suitable, please note that if you were to send the item(s) back to us, the product status would become “refurbished”. In that situation, we would be obligated to charge you 15% for the combined shipping cost and the restocking fee; this is to fairly reflect the reduced value of the item(s) in our inventory when we resell it to another customer.

I would be grateful to hear which option you wish to accept.

We very much apologize for any inconvenience caused and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Nancy

I will never buy a damn thing from these THEIVES!!!!

2/12/14

Great products, great prices!

2/11/14

I love the prices and the style of clothing that is sold here.

2/11/14

Actually, I am really happy with the experience buying in Rosewholesale.com, the price, the quality and most important the service were awesome and excellent.

You won't regret of buying in this place.

Excellent!!!

2/11/14

Vere good prices and great deals. I am very happy. I sure will order more from there.

2/5/14

This customer service sucks. Do you realize that when you call the contact number there is no voicemail and you never get an answer???? I place an order on 12/31/13 and it still says processing. Now I'm forced to go buy another dress for Valentines Day. I have no choice but to dispute the charge to get my money back, since they don't respond to emails either. I tried sending another email today to aftersale@rosewholesale.com and it came back no good. At this point I just want my money back, because I don't think I'll ever purchase from this site!!!! BE VERY CAREFUL.

2/2/14

THE GOOD:
- The prices are great, and they have many images of products on models, as well as on a fashion form and/or hanger.
- The site offers major discounts on shipping upgrades. - Most of the time, I pay $3-12 for expedited shipping to CA, USA.
- They have great deals on fashion jewelry. Things that usually cost $20-$65 retail, are $2-$14 on Rosewholesale.com.
- Customer service is helpful, and their turn-around time is very fast.

THE BAD:
- Orders take a LONG TIME to ship.
- For orders that have more than 4 items (as a non-wholesale customer) in your order, something will be "out-of-stock". Your order will be delayed.
- If you mix items that have different shipping times (ie: "ships in 24-hrs" + normal shipping, "free shipping" + regular shipping), your order will be delayed until all items are ready.
- Most orders take 2 weeks to complete.
(I've been waiting for my latest order for a long time. Sucks b/c I ordered some stuff for the Olympics w/o remembering my own advice, and it's not going to make it in time.)

Overall, this site has lots and lots of inventory. Really good deals on items that are seasonal and trendy. Best place to purchase items like leggings, hoodies, fashion jewelry, and special/seasonal items. You'll save a lot of money, even with shipping fees. The trade off is the arrival time is a lot longer than Amazon, Y!Shopping or e-Bay.

1/25/14

The clothes did take a little time to arrive, but that was ok as I wasn't in a rush. The clothes were lovely and as described. Any problems I had were answered promptly and courteously which was excellent.

1/23/14

My order took almost 2 months to arrive, and when it did, one of the two coats I ordered was not even included, the other coat was suppose to be an xl and the arms were more sized for an xs, Not to mention it was pretty poor quality, I ordered it to have a nice winter coat, but it looks more like a coat I would wear to the barn!

1/23/14

Love rosewholesale.com. Have two items of clothing, some descriptions not accurate e.g. colour. Also be aware that there sizing is on the small side. But this aside, the quality of there clothes is excellent, I will be ordering again.

1/22/14

I have ordered shoes, dresses and other items off of this site, and i must say, if ordering shoes, you'd do best to measure your foot with a measuring tape, for the perfect fit... and a perfect fit it is!!! be careful when ordering the dresses though, as some of them are made of an elastic material which when stretched, may become see through... this is not the case with all dresses, though. My mate ordered shoes for his company off this site, and they came within record time and has already sold plety of them :)

1/21/14

Rosewholesale is a great website to get awesome things at a cheap price, without sacrificing quality. I was very impressed with my purchase my two pairs of boots( I love love love), the jewellery I bought was sturdy and not cheaply made whatsoever, I havent bought any clothes yet but Im sure thats next. I also bought make up The 88 pc eyeshadow is amazing the pallette sizes of each eyeshadow may be small but you have to remember you have 88 colors, and its MAC makeup. One of the best brands of makeup out there and I only spent 12$. Now the only thing I had a problem with was shipping.....The boots and all the jewellery came in one box through DHL, I was charged duty and taxes but it showed up after 2wks of purchase. The makeup on the other hand wasnt expensive enough or heavy enough of a pkg so it wasnt shipped through DHL but sent through regular mail so it took about 30 business days to receive. All in all I love this site for their products, quality and price. Just make sure that if your buying through them and it is meant to be a gift for someone for a specific date make your order minimum 2 mths in advance that way you should be guaranteed it will be there before you need it. A lot of ppl have been saying that they cant get a hold of them but everytime I emailed or called I was promptly serviced with answers to my questions and concerns.

1/21/14

I have placed three orders now with this site. I received the first order with no problems and LOVED the product I ordered. I get tons of compliments on how cute it is. The second order had a problem, but administration was quick to reply to my help ticket and give a solution. So I have now placed a third order and can't wait for my items to arrive! Great site!

1/20/14

Whenever I have a question or request, the admins are always quick to reply and help me in any way possible, which is always really helpful and kind!

Expert Reviewer
1/20/14

[Rosewholesale Rep] "It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars."

☛ Please let "Everyone" know where I said "other honest reviewers of being liars"??

====== Update ★☆☆☆☆ review 12/27/13 ======
Site has contact me on several review sites telling me to remove my reviews:

Site did remove the "Illegal VeriSign Certificate" that most china based scam site use. Then they added other Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks:

So the site should be considered as a:

☠ Scraping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks

Illegal McAfee Secure Trustmark - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
☠ hxxps://security.rosewholesale.com/creditcard/images/mcafee.jpg

Illegal Trustwave Badge - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
☠ hxxps://security.rosewholesale.com/creditcard/images/beata_18.gif

====== Addition ★☆☆☆☆ review 12/18/13 ======
RE: rosewholesale a. [Rosewholesale Rep] review comment"
[Rosewholesale Rep] "We want to say thank you for providing us with important information about your situation."

☛ Sorry - I am letting everyone know about YOUR situation!

☛ I only made an honest review of YOUR WEBSITE AS A "☠ Scraping Website hosting/using "Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks".

====== Initial ★☆☆☆☆ review 12/18/13 ======
☠ Scraping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
☠ Commonly associated with: Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
☛ Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
☛ Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
☛ Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
☛ Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

✍ Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB .org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!

✍ Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called "Scraping."

(•ิ_•ิ) Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
☠ hxxp://css.rosewholesale.com/imagecache/ROSE/ximages/Norton%20seal.gif

1/20/14

I am in LOVE with this website! I wish I would have found it sooner! I found it on facebook one day as an advertisement. I thought the outfits for the prices they were selling for was unbelievable, so I had to see it for myself. I ordered 4 items from this amazing website for under $100 with shipping and handling, and my mom made a joke saying, "Well that sounds too good to be true. I hope this isn't a scam where they take your credit card information and never mail you your clothes. I hope you get it." She started to worry when she seen a month pass by and I still haven't recieved my clothes, but I kept reminding her that they were shipping from another country. When I got them, I couldn't wait to show them off to her, like "See, they ARE real!" ha ha! and she LOVED them as we as my sister and now they want to order from rosewholesale! Excellent job rosewholesale! I'm a dedicated customer!

1/20/14

Never had any problems with this website. Always received the products. There were some problems with a order and they returned me the money.
Always answered my questions.
Only have some issues in the products (quality and size) that could be improved.
Thank you!

1/20/14

This site is amazing with a lot of choices. The quality and design of clothes are amazing comparing to low price. The service is good and fast as they respond in 24h like they said. The shiping is a bit long (like a month) when you live far away from China (i live in France) but this is not due to them. I would definitly recommend this site to everyone!!

1/20/14

I love the products that I ordered. This website has great deals! I love the clothes that I have received and will definitely continue to do business.

1/20/14

I can't say any bad things about this website. I've bought items worth about 100$ and I'm happy about all of them. Items quality is even better than I've expected for such low price and support center helped me really fast, cause I've got tracking number but didn't know where to look. Clothes sizes are exactly as stated at website - just look at numbers, not S, M, L. Yes, shipping make take some time (about 3 week at festival's season time), but it's not a problem for me.

1/19/14

If I could give negative stars I would. $#*! this website. I ordered one thing about $18 bucks and it says its shipped, the tracking # doesn't work. i have no idea where the hell my item is and every time i call they flat out don't answer. sure, the first time I called and complained a lady answered and barely understood english and could speak it even worse I asked to speak to a manager and she says there isn't one! I'm going to report this place real fast if i dont get my $#*!in item or a refund.
THE WEBSITE IS A FAKE! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY!! DO NOT USE!

1/19/14

ordered a dress 4 weeks back. Their sizing is completely different. I guess you must measure with their size guide before ordering. But still a large size dress looked like a size 6. Honestly thinking of giving off the dress to a friends 7 year old child as it is that small.
The dress itself does not have a shop look and looks like it is home made.

1/17/14

I ordered 2 pairs of boots, 1 coat, 2 shirts. the total went up to more than $120. all the items i bought were supposed to be shipped within 24 hours.

after more than 2 weeks of waiting, i got in touch with the store only to find out that 2 of the 2 of the items i bought were out of stock. no one bothered to get in touch with me. i decided to replace my item but the replacement items were much cheaper. all in all, i should have about $30 in refund.

i followed up and followed up and followed up and they closed the ticket without telling me when i will get a refund or if i ever will.

the quality was pretty much what i expected for the price but the worst part is that they haven't told me when i will ever get my refund. i didn't get an apology either.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS STORE.

1/15/14

I had a really great experience with rosewholesale.com. I ordered a lot of stuff. My first package arrived with a couple of items missing however they got them to me in time for Christmas! I messaged them a for a few different questions and Their replies were prompt and polite. Everything I received was exactly as pictured and sizing was true to the site. I highly recommend this site. I would recommend, however, you avoid getting DHL shipping.

1/14/14

I bought stuff from rosewholesale.com three weeks ago, they charged my PayPal account immediately, and my order is still showing as "processing". I don't even have a tracking number for the shipment. Furthermore, the "submit a trouble ticket" page (http://support.rosewholesale.com/) does not work (you can fill in all the details but the "Submit" button does nothing!) so I can't report my issue! Buyer beware!

They're sending (free?) stuff to people to review and therefore get favorable reviews, but my experience with them has been horrible.

Jan 14, 2014
UPDATE:
Just a follow-up: after I posted my issue on rosewholesale's Facebook page, they contacted me saying that the "trouble ticket" page has been fixed. On Jan 6, I opened a trouble ticket for my order. (Original order date was Dec 13!) Over the next couple of days, they responded with info about my order: two items were back ordered so they were waiting to send everything out together. They then shipped everything in the order except the two back ordered items. I received that a few days later, on Jan 10.

The quality of the items is as expected: reasonably good relative to the price point. Normally, I think would have bought stuff from them again. However, I probably won't order from them again. They have a serious problem with their supply chain and ordering system. They should have sent an update on the order's status, instead of leaving us completely in the dark. Also, that the trouble ticket page was broken is not confidence inspiring.

The bottom line is: you will eventually get your stuff, hopefully before whatever you bought goes out of fashion! :)

1/14/14

I found a shirt that I really liked in November and just got it last week. After hassling with customer service about why my package hadn't been sent, the last thing I wanted was to call again.

Unfortunately, I had to. The shirt I received was similar to what I had ordered but it still didn't look like the picture. I called in asking why I had gotten this shirt but the lady insisted that they were exactly the same!

The prices are great and if your items weigh low enough, free shipping for you. Because of poor customer service, I will be taking my business else where.

Absolutely terrible!

It took 2 months for me to get SOME of the stuff I ordered and the duty fees were through the roof!

The clothing I received didn't match the images of the model wearing them and they didn't have tags on them, which leads me to believe they were put together in the sweatshop. The clothes don't fit right, very boxy, not form fitting. Itchy cotton also.

The jewelry was crap, costume jewelry. This is a knock-off site.

BAD! DO NOT ORDER!

1/10/14

i made an online purchase on the 20/12/2013 for 3 units and paid extra surcharges for an express delivery by dhl. the delivery was made after Christmas 30/12/2013 by dhl, only to find that of the 3 i had ordered i only received 2 and i was only invoiced for 2 units.
i had to confirm with the purchase order and found out that i was short by 1 concealer. i enquired with the customer service and they we apologetic and stated that they were to send my package through as a normal delivery of which this was going to take between 5 -35 days.
i did let them know that this will be very unfair' as i had paid $30 for postage and i was told that they ship the consignments in 2's.
From the 04/01/2014 i have been requesting my refund and today is the 10/01/2014 i still have not received my money back.
If you want to buy from "ROSEWHOLESALER" please do it at your own risk as you are certainly going to be frustrated and will never get your goods or money back.

1/7/14

I have ordered some shoes and jewelry from the site and found that the items were of fairly decent quality (better than I was actually expecting) and the prices was decent, it came out to about what you would pay in a store once the shipping/custom fees were added though. Friendly and prompt customer service. Will be doing business with them again very soon.

1/6/14

You don't really find much of a bargain on clothes, shoes, accessories etc. like rosewholesale. I've purchased items and communicated on proper sizing so I don't run into getting a size too small for me again. There was an instance where I put in an order of over $100 and ran into a problem with my card company and needed to put the order on hold and their customer service responded and held off the order the same day immediately saving me a lot of grief.

I see some of you might of had problems with shipping charges but in my case my order arrived with no problems and packaged nicely. Needless to say I highly recommend this site as I plan on doing more shopping on it in the near future, I also referred my girlfriend about the variety of styles they offer at very reasonable prices, great quality products and quick shipping in my opinion!

1/4/14

I am VERY worried about this website. I LOVE the items I ordered but don't know if i will ever see them! I haven't received a tracking number. My order still says 'processing'. You can't fill out an 'online ticket' for customer service because the page doesn't work (you click the submit button and nothing happens.) I paid for expedited shipping but have NO CLUE when I will actually get my order. There is no other way to get ahold of customer service. SO worried this is a scam.

About RoseWholesale