US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

rorob1

To be honest the customer service never neglected my emails and they responded after maximum 24 hours... (in 208 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 1,054 reviews)

michaele40

I ordered 2 items on 9/10/14 and STILL have not received them. (in 480 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dimitarc
7/2/15

I ordered a swimwear as a present for my wife. She is very pleased with the high quality and the exact size she has chosen. And I am very pleased with the reliability and the responsibility of the seller - even when we had problems with the delivery, they found the absolutely right way to solve these problems :)
It was a great pleasure to deal with Rose Wholesale and I hotly recommend that site to everybody who wishes to buy the best goods in the best way :)

viralp1
7/1/15

I placed my order on June 23 and I received it on 30th June. Also no additional cost. for price I paid products are good I love it.

kheftk
7/1/15

Shopping for our everyday fashion needs should by easy, fun and affordable. Rose Wholesale understands this. The site is easy to use, and members are rewarded for signing in daily, receiving points they can later apply to their purchases for additional savings. Bonus points are also awarded for posting reviews on the website. New arrivals are displayed on the site's main page so members are always up to date on the hottest trending items. I shopped during a recent sale on the site, purchasing 5 items. I selected expedited shipping with mailing insurance. Even with applicable duty fees and taxes, my total savings were absolutely mind blowing! Customer service responded very quickly to my questions. My items arrived in Canada from China in less than a week. I was completely satisfied with all my purchases. Everything fit as expected. By Western sizing standards I normally wear a M so I purchased a size up, which is a good general rule for Western shoppers buying clothing made in China. All items were well made. The quality of the fabric was very good. As a fashion-conscious savvy shopper, this experience was a total win. I'm already filling up my shopping bag, looking forward to placing my next order. Once again I can afford to just say yes to treating myself to some new feminine finery. Love it! I highly recommend the ease and satisfaction of doing your online shopping with Rose Wholesale!

biancab6
6/30/15

I usually buy costume jewelry from them and get it in about 3 weeks with regular shipping. If you are buying cloths however, be very careful to look at the measurement breakdown and then go up a size.

patriciaw48
6/30/15

While on FB I saw this pretty white lace blouse to the right. In a box Titled "Rosewholesale."
Now I have never heard of that, so I thought I would click on it and see. There were many things that caught my interest right away. So I browsed thru the inventory. It took me much longer than I thought because there was so much to see. To be helpful you just cant go an order a Medium if that's what you always get. Their Guidelines for your measurements are very helpful and I suggest you use this! We all know its difficult to order your right size online. Basically I'm a Medium, yet when studying the Guidelines, Plus reading the reviews, I choose a Large. It was a perfect fit and just as beautiful as pictured. So once knowing this, I ordered 2 more items in a Large. Again, perfect fits.
I would most certainly order again. In fact I just did. You certainly cant beat the prices!!

kipawah
6/30/15

Maybe I am lucky - I ordered a top, pair of shoes, handbag and watch. Though the delivery time was longer than I anticipated (it took 3.5 weeks), all of the products arrived together and all are quite lovely. I took my measurements for the top and got the size suggested on the page that showed the top. It fits great. The shoes were the tiniest bit snug, but have since stretched a little and are now fine. I've had a number of compliments on them. The watch is just a fun watch - bright red plastic, and it works. It was purely bought for one outfit. The handbag was bought to match the watch - a small little bag to just carry necessities.

jeannew9
6/30/15

Never got product and cannot get answers from ROSEWHOLESALE not a good site

Tip for consumers: do not order

jana118
6/30/15

I am still waiting for my package to arrive (been weeks now!) I can not get my browser to send an email to RoseWholesale.com.....I am so glad I only spent less thank $20....never again!,,,live and learn!

dawnb26
6/29/15

Ive ordered. I look at this way I know clothes run VERY small, its kind of a grab bag deal. I dont spend alot , I DO sew. So if I cant wear pass it to someone who it will fit, I see what i can turn it into. Just received a beautiful blue lace dress, fits perfect, however chiffon overlay is about 21/2 feet longer than dress fabric and will need to be cut and hemmed to make it right (im 5,8") also it has belt loops by the knees lol (will need to be removed, doesnt come with or need belt) Other dress was shown and listed as full length (umm Ill make a top from it) Some orders took time, some didnt. Ill keep shopping and looking. I wouldnt spend alot and plan on purchasing an item that I HAD to have..I will continue to look and pick up items. Like I said, I look at it as grab bag surprise.

deel28
6/29/15

I found out about RoseWholesale in an online forum and decided to give it a shot. I got a lovely, quality black & white clutch and beautiful dress. Initially, I had to go through a fraud check, mainly because my billing and shipping address were in different countries, but once that was done, my order was processed promptly and delivery to me in good time. Shipping rate was reasonable and I was able to track my package while it was on the way to me. The product selection/variety is great! The rewards system is great! I have been able to use reward discounts on both of the orders I have placed so far, and I have already accumulated a good discount to use on my next order.

Tip for consumers: Read the size charts carefully. Use online converters to convert measurements you are not sure about.

lindsaym29
6/29/15

I ordered quite a few items from this site. Everything seemed too good to be true however I couldn't see a catch so I ordered anyways. I live in Canada and when they give you the final price of your order they do not compensate for the rate exchange so already my order came to $30 more than I had expected. My order had $40 in shipping cost BUT they also called and said when it is delivered you have to pay $30 MORE at the door in order for the package to be released to you. So now my order is $60 more than I had originally expected and I haven't even received anything yet! This site is total BS and I will NEVER recommend it to anyone and if you buy from this site you are a fool!

soniap7
6/28/15

I have bought numerous items from this site, and they were always of good quality, and delivery was always on time.

You might have to order a size or two up depending on the fabric.

I Love this site!!!!!

jj157
6/27/15

You will like what you see on-line....but it is not the same.....sizes are crazy. They must randomly pull things off their shelves and send. Don't expect any returns....you have to read their "warranty" and comply....and it ridiculously stupid. Even worse they really don't care! Just DON'T BUY FROM THEM.

niah3
6/26/15

This company has beautiful things but I put in my order in at the beginning of January and it is now June. I have been waiting for 6 months. I understand some things may get lost and not impatient but If I don't get on this I may never see my purchase.

kaileoc
6/26/15

They are a scam. The clothes arrived, but are sized too small for Americans. I'm a medium, their medium is equivalent to an extra-small. They told me to take photos with measurements, as if that would change the fact that they are the wrong size. They then tried to claim that that dimensions are listed on their website, which is NOT true. Furthermore, they want me to send them 85% of the purchase price to receive larger sizes! So, basically, I'm filing a complaint with my bank/CC.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them!

anitaw9
6/25/15

This is a total SCAM!!! DO NOR ORDER FROM THEM!!!! I ordered afew items in April, still have not received my items....I sent a message and they replied back saying they were sorry....they asked me to pay for shipping only so they would resend the items and I told them it was ok...I am still waiting....NOTHING...NADA...this is a SCAM!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER, THIS IS A SCAM........

nicholaso1
6/25/15

My first complaint is that they are Unreachable, I signed up using facebook (its quick easy)
but when I go to look if the package is shipped nothing (I ordered Expedited shipping) its been over ten days still nothing. I try to send this slip to them but at the end it says need to log in. I'M LOGGED I'M LOGGED I'M LOGGED IN. Its literally a loop of bull$#*!.

Secondly they havent sent me anything to confirm other than the initial receipt response.
Really i'm just upset I will be going on a vacation and hoped to have these items by then.

amyb61
6/25/15

I orderd three items six weeks ago and have yet for it to be recieved. Originally it went back to sender as undeliverable as addressed. After verifying I gave them the correct address I filled a ticket with Rose Wholesale. They responded within there 24 hour window. once again verified address... Later when I go on to check the status of my Ticket it has been cancelled with no resolution. Once again contact costumer service get a new ticket, they can not find the old ticket either. ask for my purchase to be refunded. Of course they do not refund, they will resend (ok) refund my bank account 10.00 for as compensation (does not cover my purchase price naturally) or give credit twords next purchase. I guess this is how they stay in business. Take your money, you never get items and then will not refund your money. If you want a hassle go ahead and order.

cassandrae
6/23/15

Made my first purchase from this site, since I'm not new to overseas shopping I was ok with the amount of time the items took to arrive and the quality of the products. I will use them again in the future to make purchases!!

pratishm
6/22/15

Delivery was very quick and customer service is always available.

jeannettea1
6/22/15

I LIKE TO BUY IN ROSEWHOLESALE. It is at an affordable price.
The quality is very good .

rebeccal24
6/22/15

I have SEVERAL problems with this company.

1) When logging into the site, I have made numerous requests through "forgot my password" so that I can access my records. NONE have come through (yes, I've checked spam folders and other junk email.) This was also the case with the confirmation from my order.

2) My package arrived with items that were of extremely poor quality and DEFINITELY not the size they were labeled. The package was MISSING an order sheet detailing the prices of the items, order number, or any information at all.

3) THEY CANNOT BE REACHED BY PHONE. The "forgot password" link says that if you do not receive the email, you should contact their support center. The support center is an online form that YOU CANNOT SUBMIT UNLESS YOU SIGN IN...so you are stuck in an inescapable loop of "We don't care enough about your business to help you".

4) Without being able to access my order online (because of the missing password and no emails from them coming through), I cannot return the items or request a different size...and with their phones going unanswered, there is no way to resolve this dispute except through the credit card company.

karenb120
6/22/15

On May 16, 2015 (almost 6 weeks now) I ordered a dress for my daughters graduation. Ordered it ahead of time since I know it takes a while for these things to come in. I still haven't received my dress and my daughters graduation is tomorrow. I've tried calling numerous times but somehow they're phone is always busy... Wrote them an email but who knows when that's going to be answered. This is absolutely RIDICULOUS and I will NEVER recommend them to anyone I know.

joanar3
6/21/15

I absolutely love the products and service at Rosewholesale. Many people have problems with online shopping, but at this store there isn't any problem. All of my orders came in perfect conditions and any time I had any trouble, I contacted their support system and they quickly responded, giving their help to solve my problem.
I totally recomend this store, they have good products and the staff is amazing with their costumers.

pamelab22
6/20/15

I ordered a pair of sandals over a month ago, and they have still not arrived. When I went o the site to get the tracking info, I was unable to pull anything up. Tried to call the customer service number and it said that the voicemail was full. What kind of Cracker Jack operation is this? By the time I get my sandals, if I even get them, they will be out of season. I'm never ordering from this company again.

normanp11
6/19/15

The 2xL shirt i purchased wouldn't fit a 12yr old, quality of the shirt is the worst I have seen I'm really dissapointed as the website make them look good.

gillianm6
6/19/15

They look really nice but on arrival they are the worst quality and sizing is rubbish. I ordered XL and am a size 12/14 and they are too small. Not bothering with the return after what I have read. Put it down to a bad experience and stay well clear in future

nadineh2
6/18/15

Some of the "good" reviews are fake, and the rest have ordered jewellery or accessories, things they DONT make. So if you believe you will get what is shown on picture, think again. If you do order something ,then myself and all other true reviewers say, "Told you so" Check out my photo's. Picture of dress I thought I was ordering, and pictures of the stained joke they sent me. AND PLEASE ROSEWHOLESALE LIARS DO NOT SEND ANY MORE GARBAGE REPLYS SAYING THAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH ME TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION BEACAUSE YOU ARE NOT!!!!! I ALSO REVEWIED THE DRESS ON THEIR WEBSITE ,NO SWEARS OR REFERENCES TO ANY OTHER RETAILERS, AND THEY WILL NOT PRINT IT. TAKE NOTE THAT NO CLOTHING ITEMS HAVE REVIEWS PRINTED. HMMMM I WONDER WHY? BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GOOD ONES PEOPLE.

Tip for consumers: If I could give 0 I would.

michelleb104
6/17/15

They are so slow no need for that, we buy product from many Asian based companies this one we will never deal with again. Still waiting a month later no product and still no response to our question where is it!!! We got a response we will get back to you usually with in 24 hrs we are now on day 5. tHEY SAY THEY SENT IT MAY 22, 2015 NOW THE 17TH OF JUNE.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

rachelleh3
6/16/15

I recently purchased 6 items from Rosewholesale. After paying more in shipping charges than the actual product I received my order after about a month. The quality of the items was appalling! Three of the items were thrown out immediately, another was shipped in the wrong size (ordered M and recd XL - of which they will only refund 25% and I need to return it at MY cost!. One item had to be re sewn to be able to wear it and the last one you couldn't get your arms through the armholes of the top!! Do not bother ordering anything from the company, it is a total waste of money and time.

nadiner2
6/16/15

I guess, like many other customers, I was seduced by the pictures on Facebook, went on and bought something from this co. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....I cannot testify for other customers but I can tell you those clothes are CRAP....a big deception....I bought a top with lace and instead of sewing the end of lace on the side, it just is ended in the front, with treads falling and hanging....THE WORST peace of clothing I have ever seen!!!
Just to make things clear: I am a good buyer, my favorites stores are Gap, Mango, Zara, etc....I am a good shopper but on this one I must admit I got cut by the pictures!!!
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! What you see is certainly no what you get! My husband won't even use it as a car rag!

andreaa26
6/16/15

I love this website! There are so many options and cute things. I got exactly what I ordered and I'm orderin again!

annee7
6/16/15

I have mentioned in my previous comments as I was pissed off because I haven't received my items. It seems I have chosen the ground shipping and there is no tracking available it was the reason that the items got delayed. However, the customer service is excellent and they were able to give me my full refund. I' glad.

Again Folks, I apologize for saying they are fraud. They aren't.

saraa28
6/15/15

I've read some reviews here that state that rose wholesale is a scam, or that the items are too small, or that customer service is terrible but I've experienced the complete opposite...First of all, I received all six of my items. One of the rings that I bought was broken during delivery and when I told them about it, they gave me a full refund. The items I got were beautiful and better looking quality than some of the other popular stores I've shopped at.
Also...They even give you a size chart! How can you complain about the items being too small?? They give you so much info on the item under the item's description. It's impossible to be surprised about your item...unless you don't read. Measure yourself correctly and you'll be fine. Yes the items run smaller and you may have to order a large when you're used to being a medium at Target or whatever, but that's no big deal.
My experience with the customer service is better than the customer service I'd receive at other popular places. They replied the next day without fail and they were completely polite and apologetic about the item that was broken during delivery. They gave me a full refund.
You also get rewards points just for logging in. I thought that was pretty cool. I'm always checking to see what new things come in.
I'll definitely be a customer for a long time.

strangek
6/13/15

As a vintage photo model I am always looking for Inspiration for my photo shootings. Since I am a Student, I can't always afford handmade Dresses and such. At Rosewholesale, I always find a cute dress or some accessoires that suit me and the Prices are spectacular. The package arrives quickly, considering the international shipping. So far, I have been very happy with the orders I put and the customer Service as well. Thank you!

jr116
6/11/15

This website is amazing and awesome, so much things. Besides it takes too much time to arrive I will keep buying from them.

kianar
6/11/15

Prices were so good for what was displayed so I ordered three items. I had to pay international postage to Australia more than what items costs. Thought it still worth it!!! They sent me two items wrong out of three. after my complain they agreed to partial refund base on return policy only on the item - no postage refund although it wasn't my fault. I have to pay for return on my cost! They fool you to buy whats in the the picture, you receive a totally different item and you get to keep the unwanted, ugly, very cheap quality, off cut, xxxsmall item. Rip off!!!!! they are cheap and that is why not worth your time fighting for refund and that is how they make money!

Tip for consumers: Do Not Buy! Read the policy, if they send you wrong item, its your problem, your loss! Cheap, off Cut, very very low quality, different from what you see in the picture! dont let the pics and price fool you!

judonp
6/10/15

I was about to order alot of $#*! but I see they have 988 one stars and more complaints than anything else im good finna shop somewhere elses

diannaf
6/10/15

I ordered two sets of jewelry and three swimsuits- the price was so good I couldn't resist. Ya, that should have been my first clue. I received one set of jewelry and one swimsuit, and never received the rest. The size of the swimsuit I did receive was so small, it looked like a child size and I couldn't even get it up my leg. I emailed them with my complaint and they said they would call me in a couple of days- ya, they never did. I never heard back from them and I never got the rest of my order or my money back for the merchandise I didn't receive. Don't get sucked in like I did! Stay away!

kimberlyh32
6/10/15

WROTE A REVIEW, GAVE ONE STAR...WHICH IS TOO MUCH...AND WHEN I SUBMITTED IT, IT HAD 2 STARS.....DID IT TWICE AND BOTH TIMES, THERE WERE 2 STARS INSTEAD OF ONE....STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

kamil138
6/10/15

I ordered two pair of pants for vacation, one for me, one for my sister...I have emailed several times and got a response once saying they will ship in two days and tracking will be provided...I sent an email again yesterday NO RESPONSE...I want my damn money back...this place is a SCAM

christineh33
6/10/15

So here is an update. I received a full refund from rosewholesale.com. My order still did not arrive. It looks as if it was delayed forever in customs. I may try ordering again in the future because they have some great looking stuff from what I can tell. I like the prices too. So if you order good luck. I'll be trying again soon and I will let you all know how it turns out

lisaq7
6/10/15

I ordered a coat in March, shipped 04/02/2015..I have never received my coat. Now they want me to send MORE money and they will resend my coat!! I am trying to get the word out that they are not a reputable company.

ceoacaa
6/10/15

I found the website Rosewholesale.com fortuitously, I browse the site and found an absolutely wonderful watch. I ordered the large and it was surprise when I received arrived very quickly and we received directly into the mail box, the clock was very well amblat and arrived in perfect condition. Since I've got no longer off by hand.
Thanks Rosewholesale.com for this wonderful clock and impeccable services. Keep returning soon with a new command.

lisal105
6/9/15

I LOVE THESE SHOES!!! I receive many compliments on these shoes! I've ordered from RoseWholesale before and have always been happy with their service, from shipping to product. These shoes fit perfectly and I have received many compliments on them! I would recommend this site and their products highly to my friends and family!

nicoleh29
6/9/15

I have ordered from RoseWholesale a few times and have been impressed each time. Some things are made a little cheaply, but other things are made with amazing quality that shocks me! Take for instance the swimsuit on my last order, I was concerned about it not being lined well before it arrived, when it was arrived I was astonished with the amazing quality! It is lined and fitted just right - I doubt I have ever had a better fitted suit! (By the way this is the suit: http://www.rosewholesale.com/cheapest/alluring-spaghetti-strap-hollow-out-498239.html ). In fact the suit is so well made I should have got the white one I avoided out of concern. (Tempted to get it too).
Yes, shipping can be brutal. DO NOT GET FLAT RATE SHIPPING UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT. However they have shipping sales, (the price of the better shipping will often drop) so it only costs $2-$6 more to have it come within about a week. Once I discovered this I became very satisfied.
As said, the prices are fantastic. The items are fairly unique - I get compliments all the time wearing their tops and jewellery (and I am sure I will in my new bathing suit too). I am very happy with the items they have and, although sometimes a little smaller than I expected, the items are what the measurements say. So a little extra care allows you to get your correct size just about every time. And did I mention the great prices?!

Tip for consumers: Make sure you get the better shipping! The flat rate takes a LONG time and there is often deals for the better shipping anyways!

scaryl
6/9/15

Website is user friendly,easy to shop
I can also ask question via facebook page.
Products are great,just like their photos.

deank10
6/9/15

Their site will NOT let you contact support, the phone # never works and instant chat with a rep is a F***ing JOKE!!!!!!!

tinaf20
6/9/15

My clothes took 6 weeks to arrive.
When they arrived, my dresses looked like someone new to sewing had just stiched them together.
Cheap fabric (Wal-Mart Costumes or clothing?), see through, completely! Totally ill fitting, huge, very huge, and no shape whatsoever to the dresses. In addition, the color was totally different than what was pictured online. Please...do yourself a favour and do not order from this site. Its a scam. Wal-mart clothing has never looked so good before.

georigaj
6/8/15

Rosewholesale has greatly priced items for a good low price! There is so much to choose from everyone can find something.
I have to admit shipping does take a while, but the tracking number included gives you a safe guarantee.
Cant wait for my next order to arrive! :)

56 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: CUANDO LLEGA MI OTRA MERCANCIA QUE FALTO ESPERO QUE ME SEA ENVIADA Y EL SIZE DEL COAT NO ES MI TAMAÑO,,,,,RESUELVAN PARA QUE TENGAN BUENAS VENTAS, MARY
12/4/14
Answer
beatrizs
A: I have had many issues with Rosewholesale. I think they work with our money and then, they say the items are out of stock, they do not return money, IT IS A SCAM, please do not give them a second chance, it a FRAUD:
4/13/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I placed a order and have not yet heard or received a confirmation E mail or anything I was givin a tracking number n things I ordered 3 items, Cant ever get anyone on the phone. I paid for expedited shipping everything was available and in stock. So hoping someone can help me. Because I paid for these items just want to make sure it is all good, Thank You.
1/8/15
Answer
lynnm52
A: There stuff is so $#*!ty! I got my stuff, but it was horrible. I hope no one else will order from this company. It should be shut down!!
4/13/15