US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

rorob1

To be honest the customer service never neglected my emails and they responded after maximum 24 hours... (in 52 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 259 reviews)

michaele40

I ordered 2 items on 9/10/14 and STILL have not received them. (in 133 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

judyt10
11/27/14

I ordered 3 tops, all "one size", from this site and was very pleasantly surprised. All were as pictured. Although they weren't expensively made, they also didn't scream "cheap" either. I didn't expect haute couture quality due to their price. However, they weren't cheap as the shipping from China to Canada was a bit pricey and I had to pay $25 duty on top bringing the cost of each item to around $30.
The items arrived together within a week.
On one of the items, the collar was not quite centred and I took a picture and sent it to Rose Wholesale. There followed a lengthy email correspondence and I was refunded US$4 which I think is fair as the item can be worn.
They were very polite and responded in a timely manner.
I'm not sure whether I am very lucky (having read about some very bad experiences) or whether they have pulled up their socks, metaphorically speaking.

Tip for consumers: Buying "one size" might be an idea as Asian clothing runs very small compared to North American sizing.

claudias16
11/27/14

Ordered accessories twice and they've come within two weeks of ordering, no issues at all. Gorgeous items.Rosewholesale.com! You will never regret to buy here.

donnas49
11/26/14

It has been over 3 weeks, and I have yet to receive my order. After reading all of the reviews (which I should have done before ordering....duh), I'm thinking I'm not going to be real happy with the two shirts I ordered....if I ever receive them. I've attempted to e-mail them and contact their so-called "support centre" with no reply. Will never order from them again. Live and learn I guess.

dawnr14
11/25/14

buyer beware! I wished I looked into the reviews before placing an order. The clothing from RoseWholesale are cheap and from China. But what's worse is that I thought I could buy some coats (qty 5) for coat drives and because they are so in expensive I could buy more, I did not mind paying the $30 for shipping of 5 coats. After they charged my card in full they informed me that 3 of the 5 items were not in stock. I told them to cancel the order as I wasn't willing to pay $30 for 2 items. They sent me 2 of the 5 items anyway (oh, it took a month to receive from China), charged me $30 for shipping. Refunded the 3 items that were not shipped and refused to give me a refund for the rest even though I canceled the order. Very deceitful way of doing business. I will never order from them again.

Tip for consumers: I can't comment on the quality as I will not open the canceled package that they refuse to refund.

rhondah7
11/25/14

Dress I ordered (see left picture) was totally different than what I received (see right picture) and customer service was horrible about trying to make WRONG... RIGHT!

Since I first raised the issue they have updated the photos on their website to match the item # and they have deleted my email trail that has my initial complaint. One person in C/S (Fred) said he would send out another dress like the one I ordered (left picture). When I went to follow up a couple weeks later with C/S (Owen) he said "We have checked for your and this is the item you ordered. And the difference is there is a necklace in the picture (right picture). We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to you. "

You can clearly see they are two different styles!

Tip for consumers: Buyer Beware!

jiangy

Horrible services...
Items received not the same as described...

I made 3 orders and every orders shipped with missing items.
And i was informed I need to wait for like a month for the items!!!

I made a complaint. But the ticket was closed with a simple apology email but WITHOUT any further action on it.

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE

gregt18
11/25/14

Pile of $#*!. Ordered a jacket that was out of stock. Waited a month! NOTHING. I contacted them and they told me it was out of stock. I am still waiting for my refund. Bunch of wankers! If I catch up with them personally I will kick my refund out of them!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THESE $#*!S

pamelaf4
11/24/14

how do you e-mail them? I keep getting a captcha, key it in and it says it's not correct. I ordered 1 shirt got 2 and ordered one jacket didn't get it.
. When I key in my order no. from their e-mail it says it's wrong?

madb4
11/24/14

I paid extra for tracking on my order but never received a tracking number. When my package finally arrived it was a total disappointment. The white dress I ordered looked very little like the item pictured, was made of extremely cheap material with fraying threads hanging out of every seam, had black stains on it and was so small it made me laugh. My attempts to contact them were in vain because I could not even submit a request on their site due to an "invalid order number" and I couldn't find any way to leave a review for the trash I received. Yeah it was only $9 but even at that price it was a RIP OFF.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from these con artists

jakej18
11/24/14

Same as countless other people. I ordered a jacket and a sweatshirt, paid for expidited shipping. Never got the sweatshirt...the jacket came weeks late, and was so small that a dwarf couldn't wear it. I can't get a hold of customer service. I'm talking with a lawyer about starting a class action lawsuit... I think there's enough of us to warrant one. I've added a picture of the "large" jacket I purchased. You can see that the sleeves barely pass my elbows.

Tip for consumers: Do not, for any reason purchase through this site. You will be throwing your money away.

randih2
11/22/14

The prices are low so I did not expect amazing quality, the main problem is the sizing, I ordered $160.00 worth of mostly clothes and nothing fit, some would have fit but no zippers so if the garment has to go over your head and shoulders and bust it just isn't going to happen. Shipping was high so I hate to return anything, I am giving the clothes away to some of my smallest friends. The materials do not stretch at all. I did order a wig for a party and it was very nice and looked as advertised. Jewelry was also satisfactory for the price.

Tip for consumers: Only order if you are petite and even so order a couple of sizes up. I ordered a pair of pants, XL that would fit a normal size small, the blouses were not quite as bad but I ordered loose styles, the sleeves and arm holes are small!

daberinao
11/21/14

I will never purchase anything from this merchant again they charged my card $28.80 for a $13.11 purchase if I wan't to spend $28.00 I would have went to macys then on top of that they have there web page set up so you cant send a email you cant contact them by phone this is not real scam scam scam I want my cash back I don't want a $7.00 dress for $28.80

Tip for consumers: don't use it

joyceg16
11/20/14

Took three months to get my order and when it finally did arrive an item was missing. When I contacted them, they said they always check packages and t check again. Granted the item missing was only a $3 item, it is the principle of the matter. Slow to process the order, slow to ship and super slow to receive. E-mails are somewhat not helpful. Prices are cheap, but s was the service and clothes. Won't shop with them again. Not worth the time wasted.

Tip for consumers: Try cross searching the item on e-bay. You might pay a little higher, but at least you will have e-bay buyer protection in case of missing items, etc.

chloey
11/20/14

This website is terrible! Please DO NOT buy from this website!!

Waited for almost a month plus but my order still indicate as processing. When i emailed their customer service, was told that the order was out of Stock (OOS). Thus, I waited again for another week or so but the item is still OOS.

Emailed them again and they offered a PARTIAL REFUND to me.
I did not get my item yet i can only get back a partial refund (from 17 Oct 14 till now, it is still not yet credited to my card!)

Please do not buy from this website!

anae9
11/20/14

I have an excelent reference about Rosewholesale, i recommend this Site because i received always my orders on Time and the quality is so good. i bought jewelry and are really beatiful an original,

Tip for consumers: have confidence in them they guarantee you what you buy

sherif18
11/20/14

I ordered from RoseWholesale. Can't get a confirmation of shipment, can't get to their support pages. The site keeps asking me to sign in even though I have and the phone numbers for the company are constantly busy which I find disingenuous and think they do not work. I have ordered and they have certainly accepted my payment! I would and will never use them again!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not use!!!!

jamiew32
11/20/14

I would not recommend this company. This is a company that advertising on Face Book for really great prices on clothes and jewelry. I decided to try them without looking up the company... yeah, I know, stupid! Anyway, I ordered product from them and they responded in a day saying that all but one of the items had been shipped, that I would receive them within 7-10 business days. We have now exceeded that and I have sent them three emails asking where the order is. First, you have to go on line to get an answer and ask for any responses they have for the tickets they issued. What I found was that they did not respond to the first two tickets until I said in my last ticket that if I didnt hear back from them, I wanted a refund. On the third ticket, all they said was, "processing"... what the heck does that mean??? was it sent or not??? If I dont get my order by next week, I will be contacting the better business bureau about this company!

Tip for consumers: If you decide to order from this company, be prepared for crappy customer service, and long shipping times, if they ship it at all. Take some time and look through the other responses because I am not the only one dealing with these issues.

carolenerr
11/19/14

I love rosewholesale. Absolutely love the jacket i ordered from rose wholesale! such great prices and good quality clothing also. Recommend!

lauraf24
11/19/14

My order took forever to receive. I ordered two tops and they are TINY and they don't look as nice as they do on the website. No size tags inside to even check if they sent the right size. So disappointed after such a long wait. I was going to try to return them for a refund but after reading the other reviews is doesn't look like I will get anywhere with that. Looks like I will end up donating them. Won't ever buy from them again and I will tell everyone on Face book not to order from the either! Not worth it.

pattyd8
11/19/14

If you want incredibly low quality items that may take several weeks to receive this is the place to go. I was so upset that I had not read reviews prior to purchasing these low quality items. Don't buy!!

fenstermaa
11/19/14

This is a really nice website! Rosewholesale! Its awesome that they have sales everyday . Their products a really cute . The only thing i find somewhat difficult is the sizing they have,as the size is made in China,so I suggest you to choose a larger size than the size you usually wear. Other than that I really do love what they have and would really recommend!

brahmanshg
11/19/14

I can not believe that I can receive the pacakge from rosewholesale.It has been a month.But it never made me feel dispointed.As the quality is very good ,I have got praise.Recommend you to choose the website.

tamarab5
11/18/14

THE SITE DOES NOT ALLOW TO SEND " TICKETS" JUST KEEP GETTING REROUTED INTO SIGNING IN REPEATEDLY TO NO END. I'VE TRIED 10 TIMES ALONE TONIGHT TO REQUEST AN ORDER CANCELLATION WITH NO LUCK. MY ORDER HAS NOT BEEN SHIPPED AND IS QUALIFIED FOR CANCELLATION SHOULD THE REQUEST BE ABLE TO SUBMIT.

jolantao
11/18/14

Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered 2 items from this scam!! I waited 2 months,send hunderts e-mails,never got a reply!! At least I got my money back!! THANK U PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People -be careful-never ever order nothing from this SCAM COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glendam7
11/18/14

checked print long sleeve cardigan smelt like toxic chemicals, I washed it, soaked it in softner and sprayed it with fabreeze, still smells really bad and had to throw it in garbage.Still love other items I got and are waiting on my next order

Tip for consumers: so far the black and grey check cardigan is the only thing that smelt.

path50
11/17/14

Same issue as with everyone else. I ordered items on 9/23/14. Followed up on 10/06/14 and was told I would receive the items on 10/13/14. Well that didn't happen. Now we are on 11/17 and still no clothes. I have asked for a full refund but they keep saying they have already shipped my items out so they can't refund the money. Well if they shipped on 10/06 or even 10/13, they would be here by now. This is a scam. I got the same excuses that the warehouse had moved, then one item was out of stock so I would be getting $11 back, but the rest of it they are holding on to. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. It looks like they also have other "stores" with the same issues.

Tip for consumers: DON'T

jenv3
11/17/14

ok so the thing with rosewholesale is that you can purchase cheap and very nice items,that you propably wouldn't find in your country and if you did they will be expensive. . You have to measure yourself first and then see the sizes. Asian sizes are smaller than UK, US, European sizes. It is your fault if you purchase a tiny asian size because they write down everything you need to know about the product. It is a good site to purchase not only clothes, but shoes, bags and other things!

dianef18
11/17/14

I ordered the cute hoodie with the pile lining, was women's "one size", turns out that one size is for an 8 year old girl! If it was anywhere near adult size (I am small, size 4) would be great, but I couldn't get my arms in past my wrist. I sent them email for a refund, just got automated reply, nothing in past 10 days. Then got reply that their sizes are for Chinese and might be different than foreign countries! Offered to refund me 10%. I will donate the hoodie to a shelter. They are a scam, and the sooner the word is spread, the less people will be robbed.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sophiaj9
11/17/14

I want to first start off by saying this website completely screwed me over. I ordered 4 items. I received them and they looked nothing like they did on the website.I ordered 3x's and instead I received jackets that were child sizes. My 7 year old granddaughter could fit them. The material of the jackets were extremely cheap and again looked nothing like the jackets advertised on the website. I spent a lot of money on this order and received items that are not to my liking and that are way too small. The customer service is never available by phone or e-mail. I wouldn't even order a pair of socks from this website even if they were free. I would appreciate if someone would get back in touch with me so that I can receive a full refund.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE!!!

beritj
11/16/14

Very good service, quality and quick shipping. Acting on a regular basis and would certainly recommend the place well.

terryr25
11/16/14

We ordered items more than a month ago and the status is still "processing." We sent an email requesting information which was ignored. I am going to contact my Bank tomorrow and inform them that this was a fraudulent transaction.

Tip for consumers: Run!

simono4
11/15/14

i ordered 4 items and paid the expedited shipping after 3 week i emailed to inquire where my order was and was told they were out of stock and would be in soon. Two weeks later my order arrived with 3 items none of which look remotely like the pictures i ordered from. I had anticipated small sizing so i ordered 2 sizes larger only to find that i could not even get my arm into any of the sleeves.The quality of the goods was laughable at best. please do your self a favor save your money and buy somewhere else! shame rose wholesale shame !

Tip for consumers: well after a few emails they have decided to refund one t shirt the lowest priced item, this site is a complete sham low quality clothes late delivery if at all, fake postal service at extra cost time to report to as many as possible do your self a favor and DO NOT SHOP HERE YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF! http://www.ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/12/my-experiences-shopping-with.html
rosewholesale after a little back and forth with emails they have offered me $14.00 refund on a $102.00 order be

kimb385
11/15/14

0. This is really ZERO stars. What a complete joke this “company” is. I stupidly bought 11 items my first (and last) time ordering with this ridiculous place. Only 2 of the 11 items are remotely acceptable or even wearable. Their sizing or labelling for that matter is extremely OFF. Even after careful measuring myself for EACH item, they are either WAY too tiny/small, or way too large in fact humongous. For eg. A few items I ordered XL and items WAY too big (enormous) would fit a 400 lb person, that’s great but I’m a size 8, or I’d ordered size 2XL (as per their size chart again) and were WAY too small. I gave them away to a tiny 10 year old. So either way too SMALL (the 2XL) or way, way too BIG (the L and XL), as above. Very backwards, and severely inconsistent. If you get the right size through trial and error and spend hundreds to figure out their system, if there is one, then you probably just lucked out. They are not remotely close to the measurements or size chart they supply for each item, or they are labelled wrong, incorrectly. Also all the items were shipped individually and separately. So it took nearly 2 months to receive all 11 items. This is so they could SAVE money on shipping costs even though you are charged up the ying-yang for shipping on each item. When I made a complaint on their site about all this, their response was, oh, our items are Chinese sizes and therefore fit very small. Oh really? But yet never even answered about the ones too big. Clearly their responses to complaints are general cut and paste pre-made answers that don’t even relate to the complaints, and they probably don’t even read them, or don’t even speak English. I even sent photos which they never even commented on. I ordered a straw hat and it came flattened squished and bent out of shape beyond repair – NOT wearable. After spending weeks on their complaints back and forth their solution was 20% off of 2 of the items, not including my cost of the shipping on top of all the items. So I spent $170. And basically they’d return to me about $20. Which I still haven’t received. Very mickey mouse customer service, if you’d even call it that. Their complaint site often doesn’t even register your reply to their comments. Just goes to a screen that states “An error occurred.” I consider this place a complete scam and total rip off.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE - sizing or labelling is wrong, incorrect, & extremely OFF. Very mickey mouse customer service, if you’d even call it that. Their complaint site doesn’t even register your reply to their comments. Just goes to a screen that states “An error occurred.” I consider this place a complete scam and total rip off.

melianders
11/15/14

So far i had a great experiences with online shopping ... And i find everything i need on rosewholesale... Thank you so much rosewholesale! If the shipping is faster,it's better,just my advice...

parkertons
11/15/14

I love the dresses,the jewelry and the service this company offers.Material is good quality,I have no complain.Thanks a lot.Recommend to everyone,love Rosewholesale!!!

sarag30
11/15/14

I tried to write the review on their site... but it didn't show. I guess that they only permit the good reviews to be actually posted on their site.

Well... I bought 4 items and I am not really happy about any of them. One dress you can see through, even though it is in two layers. One dress is two layers on their picture, but the one I received was only one layer. One dress will fit ok... as a shirt. (The measurements on their webpage can not be trusted - that goes for 3 out of the 4 items I bought.)

Oh and here was what I tried to post about their coat:

The coat I received was not only of poor quality - it was also sewn differently than what you see on the picture. On the picture it is obvious that the left side of the belt is attached to the coat, so fabric can go brhind the "meeting" of the two opening sides. On my coat the belt is attached to the very edge on both sides.
I truly believe that they have made one good quality coat for the picture, and then sell coats that are poorly made and of bad quality.

jerrit
11/14/14

While surfing the internet for "stuff" out of boredom I found this on-line store that features clothing, purses and jewelry. The advertisement enticed me to shop. I have ordered from Rose Wholesale a few times in a short amount of time. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the items that I ordered!!!! Great quality and LOW, LOW, LOW prices!!!! One particular item cost me less than $5.00. It is a pearl style necklace with a rhinestone heart....BEAUTIFUL! I wore it to a special event and everyone wanted to know where I had found it. I had to decide if I wanted to share my "secret".....:-)

Tip for consumers: The shipping takes a little longer for arrival but it is TOTALLY worth it!!!!

sheilas16
11/14/14

Thought I would try out this site. Bought 2 tops, necklace and a purse. The product was delivered, but has a toxic chemical smell. The shirts were one size fits all but would not fit most adults. My 11 year old daughter will be able to wear them. Necklace was ok but has a cheap chain. Not really like the picture. Only thing that was decent was the purse which was good value. Given that my order was over 100 and extra for shipping, I really didn't save anything shopping here. I would consider purchasing a purse from here again, but not the clothes. The jewelry was inexpensive enough that I might take a risk and try again

Tip for consumers: A lot of their clothing shows one size fits all. Very small sizes.

jennifern23
11/14/14

I ordered 7 items on 2nd Nov'14 and paid for express shipping. I received email on the 5 Nov that items shipped and balance 2 items to be shipped. Item received the next day but one item which was earring, the stone was drop off. I complaint and also ask for balance shipment on 7th Nov but replied on 11 Nov and sent the photo of defect but up to today no reply. I sent a new ticket again on 12 Nov but no reply... The size of skirt I ordered was really big! my size is M but it is XL size but I just leave it!! it is terrible!!! Will not recommend anyone.

hc18
11/14/14

Not even reviewable. 2 orders. paypal confirmed immediately , ship to etc. GOT NOTHING. CHINESE CO. shipped in wrong name to a college for my niece. shipped in my name not hers even though Paypal clearly has ship to address. Prices are cheap so dont think your getting anything for that. SCAM. not at USA standards. Complaints go nowhere. SOOO frustrating. save your money.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BE FOOLED. DO NOT USE. THEY DONT UNDERSTAND BUSINESS AND SHIP VS PAYER ADDRESS.

theresam17
11/14/14

Do not buy clothes from Rose Wholesale. I bought $200+ worth of clothes from this online store. I bought 4 jackets and sweaters and they all came smelling like toxic chemical that make your eyes water. Some of the items I received were torn and not the ones I ordered. All of the items do not have labels on them including washing instructions. Quality is very bad. I tried returning the products back to them and they make it really hard to do, they respond to emails but they ask you to take pictures and after 3 emails back and forth, I am giving up and donating these junk clothes to Goodwill.

ipshitas
11/14/14

Awesome website .. everything is offered in a very good price and the quality of the products is very good . I am a regular customer at rosewholesale and I am very much satisfied with the products and they focus on full customer satisfaction . I love shopping from here .

karenh42
11/14/14

i recommend rosewholesale.com very much!
i bought watches who have very good prices and awesome quality and i'll buy again!

robink15
11/13/14

I am very happy with the items that I ordered from this site. The only drawback was that it took a little over a month to receive my order. I will defiantly order again!!

cinthiar1
11/13/14

Wonderful clothes, nice styles, the products really worth their price! They usually take over 1.5 months to arrive (in my case) anyhow, rosewholesale is a nice source for good clothes. I will buy again!

gailw17
11/12/14

Beautiful products, well made. Just like the photo. My friends are always asking me where I get my great tops from.

cherylp20
11/12/14

I should have checked online before ordering as it did seem too good to be true. I ordered the very pretty RED Coat with the big black buttons. I usually take a Canadian size S-M so I ordered a LARGE. I couldnt even do the snaps up. And when I tried the snap broke off. I also ordered a necklace that when I opened it the clasp broke on both ends. I guess you get what you pay for. CHEAP CHEAP.

I would not recommend this for anyone . You can get nice stuff at the brand name stores (when there's a sale) . and the shipping costs are sometimes more than the products you ordered.

Tip for consumers: READ ALL THESE REVIEWS AND BE CAREFUL.

lydiaw3
11/12/14

I am thoroughly disappointed. The items arrived with a missing item despite the email confirming the shipment of the order in its entirety. Order # H1410310633475071. The knit beige sweater never made it. The quality of the items is horrific, it reminds me of the stalls that sell items in Chinatown on the streets of NY for a dollar a piece. At the end of the day, the items after shipping and handling are not so inexpensive, a sale at TJMAXX is comparable without the cheapness of the manufacturing and material quality.There is no indication that the items can be returned for credit so I guess the whole thing goes to Goodwill and I wonder if anyone there would even want to purchase them. I never get suckered by cheap items but this time I did and here are the results.

debbien10
11/12/14

I love shopping at Rosewholesale! I love the clothes, the styles are up to date. Reasonable Prices. It sure takes a while to get my items. About a months time frame. But its worth the wait!

Tip for consumers: It takes a month for shipping...

reneev2
11/11/14

The initial email I received when I signed up was full of TYPO's. That is what brought me here to see if it was a complete scam..... TYPO's in your introductory email.... NOT GOOD, people!

50 Photos for RoseWholesale