US Government’s NSF

RoseWholesale reviews

17%
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-917-621-0925
Ticket title "Reply from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

niah3

Customer service responds quickly and they will help. (in 356 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 1,894 reviews)

ritas26

This company advertises cute items on their website. (in 796 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

barbd12
5/30/16

3 of 4 items arrived - paid for 4 - don't fit and have been trying for over two weeks to return. Never received 4th item that I paid for. Website is horrible to use. Will never recommend this - cost me over $100 - disgusted

nayh
5/28/16

I hv juz ordered 1 dress and now I am reading all the reviews.

Now I am worrie. will I receive my order? And most importantly , I am praying it's not a con as I used credit card to purchase the item instead of PayPal :(

fredj42
5/27/16

Unlike all bad reviews that I have read after I ordered 3 pair of shoes first I thought was ripped off but after 3 days I got my order from China to vancouver canada and happy with the product. Will order more in few days.thanks rose wholesale

karenb203
5/27/16

I ordered 2 dresses for my customers and they received within 2 weeks now after reading these comments I don't know but so far they did there job Thank You

joyn21

Hello

I ordered items last night. And after reading reviews and seeing so many complaints about late delivery and poor quality. I decided to cancel my order and request a refund. Because I cannot afford for the items to be delivered late or them poor quality. I would rather source a different wholesaler all together.

I admit I should have read reviews first before purchasing.

So I wish to know when I will be refunded as as it says 3 days please confirm and alert me as soon as this is actioned. As I need to use the money urgently. I am on a very limited time schedule to deliver jewelry samples.

guyl31
5/26/16

Ya, where's my order? # H1605092336366845

I really like the t-shirt designs they show and would love to order more, but will never order from them again. They charge $2 more for "tracking", but I can never find the tracking number on the DHLglobal website, they say it shipped with. I've sent them 3 different messages and get the same "caned" reply...."check our web site". It's been nearly 4 weeks and no tracking infor available and no delivery. Will never buy from them again.

maian2
5/26/16

I had ordered a dress with free delivery from RoseWholesale website, I was in awe of how beautiful it was at the price and expected it to be exactly like it was in the image .

However, to my dismay, I received a dress that was made from cheap fabric,bigger size that I ordered, waist line was under the armpits, awful quality, color is dull and was far too short, revealing parts of my body it shouldn't have been! I was so disappointed with the quality as I assumed to wear that dress to the birthday party. I would ask for refund and will have a look at their customer service quality.

armends
5/25/16

service is garbege, ,poor quality= garbage. this is called Garbage.
Never again ...

davidg277
5/25/16

I need to be refunded for 5 items I paid, only 4 arrived in the wrong size, I asked for XL and these are so small not even a slim teenager fits. the 5th never arrived. I contacted Rose Wholesale and they are not following up. I have to get refunded the full amount for merchandise, and all shipping and handling costs! How can this take place?

egrththw

Good Day,

I am currently in Antigua and Barbuda and I am interested in purchasing some clothes from rosewholesale. Base on the catalogues you guys sell some pretty amazing clothes at reasonable prices. Its my first time buying online. Even though I will make a friend purchase them for me through is paypal account. Anyways what I mainly want to find out is if shipping comes to the Caribbean also, specifically Antigua and Barbuda and Jamaica. Also what is the normal duration of the shipping and the additional fees I would have to pay.

sandornek
5/24/16

Please shipped out as soon as the goods ordered me! Thank Sandorne Kohari.

rociog1

Hi.

I ordered some dresses and a pair of shoes one month ago, and got nothing. I´ve tried to contact this company, but got no answer.

After reading all these reviews from people having the same problem as me, I just don´t have any expectations about getting the things I paid for.

I want my order to arrive. Please contact me.

Kind regards,
An unhappy customer.

carolinas10
5/22/16

No llega mi pedido completo. Y eso que pague seguro Les escribí y solo me mandan a mi oficina postal No dan ninguna solución. Solo llega un producto de 4

jamierp
5/22/16

If this company its protecting it's "reputation", why did they took $30.00 from me, when I have NOT received any merchandise, because I cancelled my orders, the "manager" promises me that my order will be cancelled in full to my PayPal account, for my surprise they are taking $30.00 of one order
They charge, shipping and insurance on the orders, yet they are taking money from people, just like that
I did place the order and after searching around, I finally find a telephone number in NEW YORK.
Please have more respect for its new potential customers
I place disputes to my account at PayPal and my credit card
It is UNACCEPTABLE that, this ROSEWHOLESALE (THEY ARE CHANGING NAME ONCE THEY ARE DISCOVERED ), just take money arbitrarily AND WE CUSTOMER HAVE NOT RIGHT OR PROTECTION
I did call on time (weekend) where no order was shipped , for them to cancel the orders
ROSEWHOLESALE decided to take my money
Please return the whole amount of my money
Thanks

traceyj14
5/19/16

Rose Wholesale have not only provided affordable value for money everything, the variety is enormous, Processing and Shipping was fast concerning all 4 orders received, and there customer service is to be commended.

hugoc30
5/19/16

I could like to know how long for my order arrived my id

kathys112
5/19/16

It's not only Rosedale.It's Sammydress,NFL Fanatics and believe it or not some sites on Amazon,I have gotten ripped off twice.Do your research.

davidb498
5/19/16

Please take heed. Do not even bother with this company. A complete scam and con!!!
Sizes are completely off-the-scale. 2XL wouldn't even fit a slim-teenager!
Bought several items and absolutely nothing fits. Trying to return and get a full refund including P&P.
Why should I pay delivery on something that is not as described???

23/05/16
Since my review above I have received this as a reply:

'We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too.
We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.
Could you please refer to your ticket? We have resolved it there and we are now awaiting for your reply.'

Now my reply to that is as follows:
Yes, you are a CON. You are falsely advertsing sizes that are not what they say the are; you're "detailed measurement chart" is absolute rubbish. I ordered some Large tops for a Medium person, and a 2XL large jacket for myself (I am normally a Large size back in the real world). That jacket wouldn't even fit a teenager.
You ask me to respect reviews of other customers. So let me just be clear on this, would that be the 83% who have given you 1 or the 17% who have given you a little more?
You say 'we do not need to risk our reputation over a single order'!!! Serioulsy??? You only have a 17% rating and an average of 1 and a half out of 2502 reviews.
So please tell me exactly what reputation you think you have? Because, like the sizes of your clothes, it's completely unfounded by reality.
I can only suggest it is you who respect other customers reviews here as they all seem to be saying the same thing.
And by the way, the link you sent me for my ticket (E16051900477) where you say you have resolved my problem, doesn't even work.

My problem will be resolved only when you have reimbursed the full amount (including the postage) to my PayPal account, and not before.

26/05/2016
Rosewholsale reply again: "Could you please refer to your ticket? We have resolved it there and we are now awaiting for your reply."
The only ever link for a ticket you have ever sent me was 'expired' after one day and doesn't work - (as I have informed you, TWICE NOW).
You have NOT sent me any more links since then (19/05/2016) and are playing a rather unscrupulous game. I will not give up until I receive my complete refund.
I will not stop posting here until you refund all my money (including P&P) to my PayPal account. Stop playing games with me.

glynisb1
5/19/16

Dresses ordered weren't correct.
A halter neck blue dress ordered, got a pink strapless, LOOKS LIKE A NIGHTY.
The other supposed to be purple, received a navy blue one, cheap and nasty looking.
But I suppose you get what you pay for. Never again. Cheaper to go to the malls and buy a dress.

Tip for consumers: Don't go there.

clemc12
5/18/16

Half the stuff never arrived and on going promises. Nothing fitted (sizes all wrong) and very poor quality compared to pics in advert.

alinem3
5/18/16

How disappointed I was to receive three dresses that I ordered in size L (going by the sizing chart on the website) and to find they are much too small and the waist line is far too short (and I am short-waisted by Canadian standards)...the other disappointment was the quality of the materials....poor at best. I should have known that it was too good to be true to find dresses at such low prices...live and learn...and I, too, should have read this site first.

Will have to continue my search for a dress to wear at my son's wedding.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect too much...the price says it all!

robinb101
5/17/16

Beware of this company, the last two orders I place they didn't supply a pair of shoes or a beret and didn't advise me of them being out of order. The shoes I paid for the refund money went into a Wallet account on the site and although you can request the money paid back to your account, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. To retrieve the value you need to buy something else to recoup, which I did and the beret as part of that order is missing and the amount hasn't been refund to the "wallet".

brigitp
5/16/16

This is an emai they send me after I poted a review on here. Offering me a gift if I delete the review....What?
See below:

In addition, we checked that you posted negative review on Sitejabber.

Would you mind deleting or updating Review and Rating,please?

Once you delete or update the review and rating,please kindly contact us at once,we will apply extra gift for you.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused and we look forward to hearing from you.

You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Best Regards

Rada

Rosewholesale Customer Service

jessicav24
5/16/16

ordered 4 mens shirts. measured and bought according to size chart provided as i read they are very strict about ordering right size. get shirts. one fits and 2 others are way too small. so we measure the shirts and compare them to the size chart and find that the measurements are way off. so we take photos as stated on returns policy only to find its near impossible to submit a ticket as the page wont let me. have tried for 2 days now!!

prathibhan
5/16/16

We haven't received package . Tracking number is also not working

franks127
5/15/16

I bought two shirts from RW and they didn't fit. One was the wrong size and the other was just too bloody small. Their sizes are two sizes too small for non-asians. I asked them to exchange the shirts and they were very polite but just gave me double talk. I am still waiting for satisfaction. Do yourselves a monumental favour guys!!!!!

patr2991
5/15/16

I ordered 2 dresses from them in August 2015. Contacted them in November about refunding my money...they offered me 50% credit on next purchase...why the hell would you order from a company again if they did not send you your original order

miaj7
5/15/16

My son from another mother came over to order some items from wish.com, He said it was okay because some of his friends ordered and received their stuff. he ordered use my address to do so, waleek didn't get his $#*!. and now wish is causing maaaad shade with my son like I don't know. Smh . If there was a contact number or even an E-mail. I would message them myself. One thing I'm not is a God damn thief. If you're reading this don't do it save your money

pelaeza
5/13/16

no sé por dónde preguntar, y es que me acaba de llegar un correo en el que dice que hice una compra recientemente y no es así.
La última compra la hice en diciembre, sólo me llegó la mitad del pedido, misma que por cierto regalé pues estaban super chiquitas como para niñas.
ya no volví a pedir nada mas, incluso ya no reclamé lo que faltaba, y ahora ¿ como que hice un nuevo pedido?.
llegó lo siguiente, pero no entiendo:
We have sent you a new message entitled 'Aida,we need your confirmation regarding HH1601061243345517' in your rosewholesale account.

tracyg54
5/13/16

why don't you send the items to a warehouse in the united states and we can get our stuff in a week? I want to order lots of those skinny yoga pants, started with one and if it comes soon, and they are nice I will order again and again. I usually shop at choxi.com for those kinda of stretchy jean type pants pull ons and love them, yours are cheaper and love them.... would buy about 10 pairs so will wait and see what I receive. just ordered yesterday 5/12 and it said it shipped.... cant wait . I always order medium leggings or jeggings and they fit my belly which is not skinny, so hope yours does too. for the first order and the promos, it was a great deal... hope I love them, will order lots of them.

susanp107
5/13/16

1) Companies like this in China pollute the hell out of the environment to make these cheap quality clothes... that are not worth it!

2) The clothes are misleadingly cheap, and the shipping is expensive, so if the clothing doesn't turn out as expected or as advertised on their site (which is likely), you already lost a lot of money in their shipping costs PLUS you have to pay shipping to ship back to them. About 25% of my order was shipping costs.

3) They falsely advertise. What you actually get is different in color, a lot of their clothing is ONE SIZE so it doesn't fit (usually too small), and a lot of the clothing is see-through. I used the sizing charts on their site, but they are not accurate. Cheap materials and feather-light see-through clothing.

4) Their customer service is really bad. No one ever answers the phone. Even if you leave messages, no one will call you back. I figured out how to submit a ticket to get email from them. And remember they are on China time.

5) Their site doesn't clearly say you can or can't get a refund if the clothing was not as you expected, and you want to return it. They make the process to return difficult - you have to call them and explain why you need to return the clothing and then get an RMA form. Then ship it to China. It cost me $22.75 to ship back about $49 worth of clothing. Remember, a good chunk of the original cost was lost in the shipping cost to you.

Who needs all this? Save yourself the trouble. This is one of those companies that makes a quick buck banking on the probability most people don't want to take all this trouble. Most likely, you won't like most of the clothes you receive. Who needs this when there are other clothing stores that are cheap enough, AND they have actual stores? This company really should not be in existence.

cheryner
5/13/16

I am beyond pissed! These people are total rip offs! I wish I seen these reviews before I made a purchase! Its been over a month since I ordered, and it my parcel hasn't even left that stupid county! I want a refund right away! My order number is RO626810815CN

lorib74
5/13/16

The biggest crock to return an item that doesn't fit. The shipping is more than what you paid for to begin with!!! Items are crap. Poorly made and not to size. STAY AWAY!!!

Update.....They did offer a 50% refund of the purchase and I didn't have to send the items back to China. Thank you!

sunnye1
5/12/16

H1605090239014163,Q1965017883XX. this are my Order and Tracking numbers is still INVALID after 5 working days.

how am I sure this is not a Scam?
how long does it takes for me to be able to track my parcel?

kristym20
5/12/16

I placed my order on the 28th April. It was shipped the next day and in Australia on the Sunday 1st May. It was "pending scan" till the 12th May (in which Australia post said it was in Sunshine West the whole time). And Delivered today 13th @ 7.30am.

Well the clothing are all fine looking and fit! Corset is a little big but only bc i dont have the bust for it......nothing safety pins cant fix :P I got the multi coloured coat, a dress, flowing top and the corset. I did order a 2nd top (5th item) which is being shipped seperately (and this tracker doesnt work bc they used a cheaper method though i am not paying for the shipping).

So i am a Size 10-12 Aus and on this site i was a L-XL DEPENDING ON THE CLOTHING MEASUREMENTS! Please make sure you read each items measurements bc alot of the bad reviews are of things being too small. They are coming from Asia and ofcourse if you need to communicate to them it can be troublesome, not that i had to. And also remember with Asian suppliers they have Chinese new year in February (which i noticed alot of bad reviews were around chinese new year into march bc of back log i'm assuming). They close down stuff for weeks. Ebay has notifications on peoples pages about they cannot ship during it so is the only reason i know haha.

Items i got:
Women's Stylish Plaid Woolen Turn-Down Collar Colorful Long Sleeve Coat 158177703 1 $22.48
Chic Flat Collar Long Sleeve Lace Design Flounced Dress For Women 160197804 1 $16.32
Stylish Strapless Sleeveless Lace-Up Printed Corset For Women 168012102 1
$15.17
Fashionable Long Sleeve Shirt Collar High-Low Hem Lace-Up Pocket Blouse For Women 176680801 1 $14.72

Still pending delivery:
Solid Color Flouncing Ladylike Style Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Women's Blouse 118675508 1 $10.95

p.s. i have received my 5th item, about a week later. It however was too small but only bc it was meant to be a loose fit and i got it not much bigger then my measurements so i believe that is my fault. (so it fit but didnt look right bc it wasn't loose :P )

tinam86
5/12/16

I ordered some clothes, even ordered bigger sizes due to their sizing chart, and they did not fit. The 3X was more like a Large, so on and so forth. I wear Large/XL due to being big busted. Sometimes I have to get a little bigger because by the time the shirts go over my breasts, they are too short,,, that's IF they go over my breasts at all. Anyway, Only one item out of 5 fit and I emailed their customer service the entire problem and what items that didn't fit... their response was another email asking me what sizes I ordered and what sizes I received and some BS about their return policy. So I will not be doing business with this company again and I recommend that no one else does either. By the way, the one shirt that did fit was sewn messed up on both sleeves and was fraying after just wearing it out for 2 hours. It was also permanently wrinkled. No matter what I did, the wrinkles would not come out. Cheap clothes cause they are just that,,, CHEAP clothes. They will NOT last. Please find another company to order from.

ingeb13
5/12/16

I have just done a large order but fortunately looked at reviews first, thank God I did. The reviews are dreadful. I am so pleased I didn't order it.

aslamk2
5/12/16

VERY BAD QUALITY OF CLOTHES! I did not get what looked like well structured shirts! All the threads and buttons are coming out of the shirt! It feels like if I wear it once it is going to ripe apart. The material of the cloth is really bad! Please do not buy from this website. I have been tricked.

vanessak16
5/12/16

I order three wigs back in March. They were nothing like the picture. They were knotted and delivered in an envelope. I also paid for expedited shipping and it still took one month. Reorder one of the same wigs from another supplier and it was exactly like the picture. It was packed in a box (not an envelope) and was delivered in three days without an expedited shipping fee. I Would not recommend or order from Rosewholesale again. Also "chat" function does not work, shipping information was never updated and emails were never returned. Terrible customer service.

dsds3

scam

carment17
5/11/16

I'm a first time buyer. I really love clothes and prices. I have one problem. I haven't received my order yet. I'm going on vacation and need them. If I don't receive my order in the next few days, I will never order again, I will also advise all y friends NOT to order.

shawntelr
5/11/16

I have a question about my order and I can not contact the company. I've been trying to contact them for 4 days. when I call it if they're unavailable or I get the voicemail. I've left several voicemails and haven't gotten a response. I tried to put in a ticket but it keeps giving me an error. someone please tell me how to get in touch with this company!

bacht
5/10/16

I order it in March and now it may. please I need to know when you will ship it

michelem63
5/7/16

I ordered what looked like a beautiful dress to wear to my son's wedding. I was surprised by the cheap price ($9.97) for such a beautiful Lace dress. Well, you get what you pay for! The dress was awful, in fact, when it arrived my husband thought it was a curtain. I ordered a medium even though I usually take a small...and it was still too small! It probably would have fit a 10 year old. I'm not even going to try to return it, from what I just read you don't get your money back. Do not order from them! You will be sorry...cheap Chinese junk. Should've known better!

joannh13
5/7/16

How do you stay in business? You are liars and cheats and you need to stay in China and rip off your own people. Forget about getting a refund - you can't even get your merchandise. I even see where it's shipped and a tracking #LS838749682CN and when you try to get details you get a bunch of Chinese scrawl!

wanjam1
5/7/16

I cancelled my orders nearly a month ago and i still haven't received my refund! Now, the website is so unfriendly and its impossible to follow up on the refund...can i just get my money back Rose wholesale?

adeyinkaa
5/6/16

This is my first time of buying from this company I have been shopping online for a long time, I just try to buy wigs from them I order for three wigs, two of the wigs was sent and I am still waiting for the third wig the name of the wig is charming neat bang caplets ultrashort resistance, black color. The order number is HHR1604102136061643,I have called there toll free number to no avail I am still waiting for the third wig or my refunds thanks

quinnm22
5/6/16

Considering that a lot of their items are free shipping, the cost of their merchandise is fair. They even put some of their stock on sale from time to time. They also provide discount count to new users and regular codes to e-mail subscribers. This website treats their users well and gives them good deals!

kagisom1
5/6/16

i've been trying to change my order but i can't. the website is bad, i wonder how the clothes will be,

kaitlynf4
5/6/16

I ordered a crop top tank top almost two months ago and I just received it.... The material feels like something you would use to wrap an injury and its very stretch and heavy. The sides of this shirt are all cut up like they have cuts that are not suppose to be there. Some of the strings holding the shirt together are already coming loose, and i just opened the package... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE, it is a too good to be true store.

418 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 hours ago
Add your answer
14 hours ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other customers.

307 Photos for RoseWholesale