US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephanien12

Everything is high quality and they have great customer service. (in 80 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 354 reviews)

jennyf15

However, my dress arrived today 2 weeks after I ordered it and it's perfect. (in 24 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

feliciac5
4/27/15

I didn't see any of the reviews before, but if you are a "happy" customer you must be a size double zero. The clothes look pretty but when you get them, they are ugly, way too small and they mailed the stuff, six shirts in a tiny bag- though they charged a lot of money for delivery. One of the shirts was ripped. What a scam!!!!

markm174
4/27/15

If you like sending money to China for nothing in return this is the website for you. I ordered an XL jacket and after reading some addtiaonl reviews I decided to change my offer to XXL. 3 weeks late my jacket arrives - this is so small it is ridiculous. I am 6'2", ~215#, with slightly longer than average limbs. This jacket couldn't even fit my 5'2" 110# girlfriend. I have been trying to return the jacket for over 2 months and all they keep asking me for is pictures of me in the jacket and my measurements. I have asked to just return the item several times and they keep busting my chops about sending them pictures - this is bull$#*!. they also tell me they will refund only 85% of my purchase AND I have to pay for shipping. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE - THEY SUCK!

Tip for consumers: DON"T BUY FROM THESE IDIOTS

pams33
4/26/15

I decided to give them a shot and ordered two shirts - thinnest material I've ever seen, MUCH too small for an average adult, plus long sleeves where made by cutting material into short sleeves and then sewing the length of the sleeves onto the short sleeves, this area would be impossible for a child to fit their arm through. I complained, got nowhere, finally told them that I'd keep the shirts and use them as rags.

ashlynp
4/22/15

I love this site very cheap prices for really reliable stylish and worth while items, from the earrings to the makeup to the shoes and other fashion accessories and I sure do plan on buying a couple bags and some dresses

bobs155
4/20/15

If ya think this is a fake review, you're probably a $#*!.
I got what I ordered, and it met my expectations for an 11 dollar sweatshirt pretty sufficiently. I gave them the benefit of the doubt on their capacity to actually deliver it- and pretty much assumed it was a scam, but I had 20 dollars and some change to blow on the purchase and the shipping- so I said why the $#*! not and did it.

Pretty cool sweatshirt, but it really won't match anything my friends wear, since I'm from a middle sized town and not gay- but if I ever become an anime character this will definitely help in a lot of ways. Thanks rosewholesale.

norad6
4/20/15

I PLACED AN ORDER LAST WEEK, THEY PROVIDED ME WITH MY TRACKING NUMBER AND A PHOTO WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS ON A PARCEL, SYDNEY BOUND.
TODAY AS I HAVE GONE TO TRACK THE PARCEL, IT HAS COME UP AS "NOT FOUND"

PUZZLED, I TRIED AGAIN.
WHEN I ACTUALLY TRIED TO LOG MY INQUIRY, IT WOULD NOT LET ME SIGN IN AT ALL, I THEN OPTED FOR THE 'PRE SALE' OPTION FOR ANSWERS AND WHEN THEY DID THEY WERE NOT HELPUL!! THEY HAVE PROMISED MY DELIVERY FOR APRIL 24TH, WHICH IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY, LET'S SEE HOW THAT GOES.

***

Yesterday, I had tried to send a message -during office hours- but they had be blocked. I was assured that the tracking system would be updated Yet, I am still waiting... This is beyond Rediculous and I am in an absolute fit about this now.

***
\ONCE AGAIN, TRYING TO LODGE MY SUBMISSION: THIS IS THE MESSAGES THAT I GER

4 customer(s) are in front of you in the chat queue right now. We kindly ask you wait a moment.

You are not currently in a chat session. Please wait for a moment.

3 customer(s) are in front of you in the chat queue right now. We kindly ask you wait a moment.

You are not currently in a chat session. Please wait for a moment.

There are currently no available agents to interact with you. Please try again later.

alisonb20
4/18/15

I ordered a sweater that looked awesome in the pictures. What's that saying "If it seems to good to be true, it probably is " That must be their motto. Not only was it ugly but 1 size ??? For who a child ? DON"T buy their stuff unless you are very small and don't care about quality. I understand they are cheap so quality won't be too high but COME ON this is unwearable

joanna131
4/18/15

I do not normally write reviews but it would be a dis-service to not tell others about this fraudulent company. I ordered two tops in December, did not receive the first one until February after sending a couple of email inquiries. Finally received it and it looked very cheap and unlike the item I purchased, has no tags in the garment to identify type of fabric or cleaning instructions and the worst part was the size looked to be for an eight year old I could not get the garment over my head. I wrote back to their customer service told them the problem while still hopeful, asked when I would receive my other top. Well it finally came in March, 3 months after I ordered it! And guess what it looked like I sat down and sewed it myself, looks very cheap and nothing like the garment I ordered, again no tags and this time too BIG! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM ROSE WHOLESALE! A complete rip off! Save your money! Also received no reply from their customer service about the first top being way too small! I threw both tops in the trash, they were not even good enough to donate to charity and that's no lie!

hilaireh
4/17/15

you should be very guarded buying from this company. Bought 1 dress had a good experience. My next order included 2 dress and a jacket. The jaccket is the worst quality I have ever seen. 1 dress I received was a completely different dress than ordered. Their response...to refund me $5 for my inconvenience. The second dress was never received. A $35 refund for $100 of clothing. AND they wanted to give me store credit. I told them no thanks because they lost my business.

ann-mariem
4/17/15

Total Scam Rosewholesale!!!....DO NOT even order anything here you will be so disappointed!!!...pictures are an opposite match to received clothes!! This company should be disqualified!!! The change names too, one is Rosewe and Rosita all the same company spreading scam!!

gigir
4/16/15

"DO NOT" EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME ORDERING ANY CLOTHES....THEY ARE WAY TOO SMALL AND VERY CHEAP...I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING AGAIN...THEY ONLY LOOK GOOD IN THE BOOK...UNSCRIBE ASAP...

samanthap23
4/16/15

Buying in Rosewholesale so far is the best experience I´ve ever had, so many beautiful things with a good price!!

feliciag5
4/16/15

This is now favorite shopping site. I love that they have really low prices on items I've put off buying at major retail stores. I ordered from them in December and wished I had ordered more. The quality is really good, and it looks nice. They have so many things I like AND want, so I decided to place another order!

megang9
4/16/15

i orderd clothing in January, after 4 weeks I wrote them and asked where my stuff is, they kept telling me...
**********
Thank you very much for your recent message.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

We can confirm that the parcel is on its way to you.
reference number: BJ14220046026015, shipping method: China Post surface mail, shipping date: January 23,2015 17:54:13 PM PST, estimated time: 10-25 business days
sku*quantity:YM5071301 * 1, YE2744901 * 1, YM9147501 * 1, YM9791201 * 1, YE3191401 * 1

There is nothing to worry about as the item(s) are on their way, and you should receive them in due course. We hope that you can understand that this may take longer than usual as the order is not being dispatched by an express courier service such as DHL or EMS.

For the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons, your package may be delayed.

As it is unregistered mail, there is no tracking information online. Somethimes it may take much longer time to arrive than other shipping methods.
We strongly recommend you try to contact with the local post office and ask for the latest update for the parcel. We will also ask the carrier to check it from their end.

We therefore ask for your continued patience and kind understanding.
*********
then the same exact response for the next 2 months, it is now April 16, 2015 still NO REFUND and NO Clothes, infact they had the nerve to ask me for MORE money to resend the items? PLEASE do not order from them....I don't care how cheap and tempting the clothes may be...just flush your money down the toilet, its a lot easier.

maggieb17
4/14/15

This has been the worst purchase i have ever made! I took a risk and bought $200 worth of clothes only to be infuriated with my experience thus far. I like others wish I would have read the reviews. The quality was atrocious! there wear tears in the lace, the stitching and sizing were awful. I never received my entire order and was never given an explanation. The merchandise came in plastic bags and WET! I have tried to reach out to them via phone and email and nothing! Buyers please be aware! I will be reporting this company!

Tip for consumers: The rating should be a NEGATIVE! Doesn't deserve a star!

ritat4
4/14/15

Be VERY careful when ordering through this company. I read reviews in advance that it takes months to get your order if shipping to the US. So I waited. and waited. and waited. I ordered 2 coats and 4 pieces of jewelry and ended up receiving one single bracelet. I figured maybe they sent them in multiple shipments. I checked with them and they said that everything was shipped but that I didn't pay additional for INSURANCE, so they can't do anything about it. They had no tracking and no proof of sending anything. They had the nerve to ask me to pay more to re-ship my order. NEVER AGAIN.

sandyt9
4/13/15

The 2 dresses I bought looked nothing like the photos on line.The material was cheap and tacky.I would never be able to wear the dresses anywhere.I was totally shocked and very upset when I saw them.They should be ashamed of themselves selling such rubbish and taking our hard earned money.What I got were nothing like what I thought I was buying.Even my postmaster looked at them and was disgusted with what ye sent me out.

sallyc10
4/11/15

I ordered about seven items form this company for a photo shoot and when my order arrived most of it was missing. I sent them messages and they said they would send the rest out immediately...it never happened. I never got the rest of my order and cannot get a refund as I did get a few things...this is turning into a nightmare with my CC company to try and get a refund...do not deal with this company.

this is an update: they finally refunded me for most of what did not show up but they forgot to refund for one item which was $36.00..so still sorting everything out...

kevinj53
4/10/15

They shipped my order out right away and i was suprised that i got my stuff so soon after ordering it my wife was so happy with the dress she had to order more i had placed my order on 3/25/2015 and got it in about 10 days HH1503252116013981

nhanp
4/8/15

Wish I could upload the conversations I had with Rosewhole cus. rep. The clothes the sent were rip/tore so Sent them an email. back and forth so many times with pictures. I paid the dress for over $15 and they said they can refund "$4" what the heck? I told them I will find another dress equal or less to the one that was damage. First one they said out of stock. second one they told me to pay "$4" shipping and so I did. exactly one month later I follow up with my order they said its out of stock. what the $#*!! I paid all that and they didnt let me know and i waited a long time and still didnt get my dress. I am very piss off at the service and very poor quality clothing. never again!

smackien
4/5/15

You get what you pay for...crap. I purchased different styles of tops and here are my warnings:
colour is off. They cleverly lighten the colour in the photo so it looks better than the ghastly colour that it is. Poor sewing, ripped, discolored, very synthetic fabric, heavy stretchy fabric, sleeves very tight and too short, pattern crooked. Sizing is different for every item so you must review the measurement chart carefully. Returning an item costs more than the item so it's not worth it. The shipping can take almost a month and a half.

praveenyap
4/4/15

I have ordered 2 products on Feb 1st 2015 and Still my order was not delivered. I raised several tickets on the site and i always receive a single reply stating me to wait patiently. Disgusting site ever, I request people not to order any product from this site as they snatch the amount from the customers and doesn't deliver the products and My bad that i have made one more order on march 20th, I am worried now that i won't receive any of my products and charged for products,shipping and even tracking which always show a single status 'in transit'. Its a blunder to order on this site without going thru the reviews.!!

vickiew6
3/30/15

I just received my shipment after I order 5 weeks ago. I ordered 2 One -Piece Bathing Suits. I was so excited that they arrived just in time for my daughter was coming for a beach visit with me in just a few days. Boy was I disappointed when I went to try these on and neither fit! Bathing suits are not made of the stretchy bathing suit fabric! These will not stretch over the body! and when pulling them up over my hips (Note: I am not a large woman either.) the threads started popping and breaking! Company will not send me a shipping label to return and it will cost me more to ship back that what I paid for them! Learned the hard way! Wish I had read the review first!!!!! Please Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!!!

wilmam2
3/30/15

I ordered an large amount of clothing 2 months ago and as of today I have not received it, when asking for my money back they tell me they have to first claim against there courier. It is bad service and I am going to ask my bank to help me to return my funds. Be very careful with this people it seems I am not the only one who has a problem if you read all the reviews. FRAUD WEBSITE FOR SURE

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY DEBIT YOUR ACCOUNT BUT YOU NEVER RECEIVE YOUR ORDER

francinef
3/29/15

Put an order in with them and all of a sudden the product ordered was not in stock. I told them to just refund my money. They kept giving excuses as I continued to say no, no, no. Finally, I put a stop payment in on them with a bad review. They thought they were pretty smart until this point. Then, they promise to refund me, "if you mam remove bad review". In order to get my money back, I told them I would. Took them a bit but they did refund me and I did NOT remove my bad review.

Tip for consumers: Rule of Thumb: If it looks to good, it probably is.

gintareb
3/25/15

I bought only two times, but definately will buy more. All goods was the same as in the picture at online shop. Some difference between sizes, but it's normal. All goods are made not for European people, so everything a little bit smaller.

heidid9
3/24/15

All I am getting from this company is the run around I ordered my dresses for my Daughter's wedding on February 20th we are now on March 24th 34 days now I cannot get a straight answer just a generic message. I asked them to track as I am getting all different dates. I assume they insure these items so there should be a tracking #. I am just so upset at this point I don't want to disappoint her on her wedding day.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware!!!

chriss249
3/24/15

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE BAD REVIEWS, I MADE THE MISTAKE OF ORDERING A TOP, THEY SENT ME A HIDEOUS PAIR OF ENORMOUS BAGGY JOGGING PANTS, I SENT PHOTO'S, NUMEROUS E-MAILS OF WHICH THEY PROMISED TO SEND THE CORRECT ITEM, DID THEY ? DID THEY HELL ! THEY WANT ME TO PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKE BY RETURNING SAID HIDEOUS ITEM. TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY BUT I WONT LET THIS GO !

Tip for consumers: DONT WASTE YOUR TIME USING IT !

maryamt
3/23/15

I bought few products on Sept 2014, received them very late in mid November. They charged me on the day of the purchase, however, there was another charge, same amount, in January 2015. If they have your credit card information, check it carefully. Just imagine they randomly charge people like the way they charged me.

melodyb4
3/21/15

"I love rosewholesale. Absolutely love the jacket i ordered from rose wholesale! such great prices and good quality clothing also. Recommend!"

I have see this post so many times now, obliviously from different people. This is proof that they have to write they're own good reviews. They just can't be a good company and let the consumer express it. So sad!!

Tip for consumers: LMAO they have to write they're own good reviews. Imean how stupid can you be to write the same ones..... EXACTLY!! Like that's not gonna get noticed?? hahaha

ivankab
3/21/15

I have very positive experience shopping on Rosewholesale.com.My order arrived earlier that I expected.The dress is so beautiful and it is not easy to chose because they have so cute dress.For right size I take a measure and it fit OK.This dress is for my granddother and she love it.Enyoy in shopping.

carad6
3/21/15

I, like many of you, have seen the ads for this company on my facebook page. So I clicked the link and started shopping. Besides the great variety of selection in clothing, the prices are unbeatable. Before I ordered, I googled the website for reviews to make sure it wasn't too good to be true. I found this site and a few others and there seemed to be a 50/50 on whether it was legit. I decided to take a chance and placed my order (through Paypal). Not only did I get my entire order, but it came in about 7 days. I am very happy with the quality of the products. The only thing I would caution is sizing. I am 5'-5" and 130, typically a S-M. I ordered a medium and it was too small. These clothes are sized for smaller women. This time around I am ordering XL's to allow for the cotton to shrink and still be able to fit!

gurwinderb
3/20/15

I ordered two dresses I received one just fees weeks before but I didn't receive the second one till now it's more than one month passed ,I orderd both together ..well think these are fraud don't buy anything from them ..I never recommend to anyone ..thanks

markm170
3/20/15

I purchased my first item , a great looking coat about a month ago. I am extremely happy with the quality, it was just as pictured on their website. The coat arrived securely packed and inside the packaging the coat was inside a zip lock plastic bag.

Delivery was within three weeks, I did need to communicate with the sales staff a couple of times just to check on some minor details, they were very courteous, polite and helpful at all times.

I definitely plan on becoming a regular customer

Tip for consumers: Just consider up-sizing your purchase, this clothing range is Asian designed and made garments which are slightly smaller than the European or western made clothing. I am of small to medium usually , I bought a medium which is a little tight but not entirely uncomfortable.

jessicaj30
3/20/15

There are several shill reviews from this website on here!!! Many of them are pretty obvious because you can tell English is not their first language. HORRIBLE! There isn't much you can do about reporting them because they are located in China. See BBB info here: http://www.bbb.org/cleveland/business-reviews/clothing-retail/rose-wholesale-clothing-in-cleveland-oh-92013661

iglikag
3/19/15

Huge variety of models of clothes and jewelry. The proposals are very topical and wonderfully presented with appropriate pictures and descriptions, selection of colors and sizes. The service is fast, good communication with buyers.

auksev
3/19/15

For the first time i bought clothes here and i like it! The best decision by buying clothes! It's my favorit online shop! Recommend it to You!

rebeccap28
3/18/15

i order items from pretty kitty and they was even better then they looked and they deliver real fast was so pleased i found them there amazing and there is no such thing as to good to be true you just gotta find the right places and this is one i love

olgar4
3/17/15

I've ordered 3 items.
Received only 2.
One dress ( which I received) absolutely not like on the picture and instead of size L ( ordered) I receive size Small .
Very poor quality!!!!
Shipping takes 5 weeks. Customer service not answering my messages.
Highly NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Never purchase items from this site......Scam,

gloriav1
3/16/15

I absolutely love shopping on the rosewholesale website. So many choices to choose from. They always have the latest fashions in many colors and styles and at a discounted price that you won't see on any other website. This is definately the "go to" website for WHOLESALE prices!!!

Tip for consumers: Sizes tend to be on the small side.

skyw
3/13/15

I read on the site reviews that the sizing was small. I'm a male Medium in most parts of the world, so I ordered XL. They showed up, WAY too small. I can't fit into them at all. If you're an average sized person or bigger, Rose Wholesale doesn't make clothes for you.
The quality of build and fabric is CHEAP and looks nothing like the photos.
Although they didn't cost a lot, the SHIPPING did. I ordered 3 items, each under $20. Shipping was $40, and then I got an ADDITIONAL surprise duty bill for $40 on arrival. All of a sudden3 jackets for $60 turned into 3 jackets that I can never wear because they're way too small for $140.
I won't order clothes online again, and recommend NOT ordering from Rose.

marian357
3/9/15

This company is the worst , bad quality, poor customer service I'm waiting for months for my refund and is always a excused for not give my money back I'm going to report this to the consumer protection agency in the USA because I don't know how they still working in USA with all this very bad reviews is like they steeling our money.. Lo major es no hacer negocio con esta empresa es como si nos robaran el dinero no se hacen responsables por las devoluciones o como me paso a mi Q no Llego mi mercancia los voy a reportar a proteccion al consumidor

Tip for consumers: No merece ni una Estrella , doesn't deserved even one star keep away from this company

nessg
3/5/15

Ordered 14 items they only sent me 8 plus the quality of those items are very very poor...Do not buy from /www.rosewholesale.com only the pictures are looking good not the actual items.

ashleyg40
3/3/15

This company is AWFUL. I ordered an item on January 2 and it is March 3 and I still have NOT received it. This is ridiculous and it should not take 60 days to receive ONE SHIRT. I contacted PayPal and they have filed a dispute. Do not order from Rosewholesale EVER.

rebeccas48
3/2/15

I made a total of three orders. One was back on January 5, then another in mid-January and another at the end of January. By then I was getting worried because I had not received the first and only after my third purchase, I looked for reviews and found this crazy board.

As far as I can tell, some of the good reviews are fake, you can tell they are sock puppet accounts leaving reviews for the same sites.

I thought I would wait it out to see if I would ever get my first order. It finally arrived today, two months later. (I did regular airmail).

The results? Not bad. Not perfect, but not bad.

I knew after the first order that I had made a mistake with sizes. I found out after that I should have ordered two sizes up.

I ordered this sweater in large for my hubby: http://www.rosewholesale.com/cheapest/casual-style-slimming-round-neck-335159.html
He is a large, so it was too small. We gave it to my eight year old son and it swims on him (way too big for him) but he thinks it's 'wicked' cool, so it worked.

For me, I lucked out. I ordered a baggy sweater in medium. I should have got an XL, but since it was made to be baggy, it actually fits. And since I just got back to the gym, I should drop a size and it will fit perfectly. This one: http://www.rosewholesale.com/cheapest/Stylish%20Turtle%20Neck%20Long%20Sleeve%20Gradiente%20Color%20Sweater%20For%20Women-416865.html

I also got black stretch pants that were one size fits all. I was really worried about these because one size does not fit all. They fit! They are not too small at all, but they are see through, so I will have to wear something underneath. Very thin.

The two sweaters were really nice - not incredible quality, but no loose threads, very clean (unexpectedly nice packaging - weirdly), and no odd smell. I only say this because this seemed to be running rampant in the comments below.

I will have to say that if you order regular airmail - you'll have to account for American customs. Stuff will sit there for weeks.

My next order, I ordered up in size. I hope I get it. Should be another two weeks. But I feel like as long as you order the correct size (which should be displayed on EVERY SINGLE PAGE on the website, and you have patience, there are some good deals to be had.

annas86
3/2/15

I have just received my second order. The stuff is cheap and I expected it to be shoddy. However I was pleasantly surprised. I have a pretty little cardigan, a pair of leggings and a very clever handbag. All arrived in good time. While the merchandise isn't top drawer, it is all perfectly adequate.

Tip for consumers: Keep an open mind.

maggiee3
3/2/15

I would give zero stars but it's not an option on here. ?
My daughter ordered a dress I paid for it, a couple weeks later I try to find out where the dress is. No Tracking, No shipping, Nothing ever sent to me via email. The site when I logged in said I had Zero orders pending. I wrote them and they responded with .. we're out of stock. They weren't going to tell me? Reimburse me? Nothing. My daughter did this again not knowing what happened and ordered another dress, she paid with my paypal. Same exact thing happened. She asked me to check on the dress, told me where she ordered from again. No email, no tracking, acct said NO orders pending. I wrote and got the exact same response. NO reimbursement. Nothing .... F**CKING RIP OFFS

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE. SOmeone is sitting on the other end laughing and collecting your money

christinaf16
2/28/15

Ordered items in late November....I inadvertently put the wrong zip code and the items were undeliverable and sent back to the company on December 12th. It is now Feb 28 and I am still waiting for a refund. They apparently can not determine if the order made it back to their warehouse and have now indicated if I want my money back I have to track down the order and confirm that they got it back. I have asked why is it that their warehouse can not determine if an order they shipped came back in and they refuse to answer the question, indicating that I have to track the order down. I have been very patient with this company given the fact that I made the error but they will not help and refuse to refund my money knowing that I NEVER received the items. You ask questions and instead of getting answers all they do is repeat themselves and tell you to be patient. Its been almost 3 months....how much patient is someone supposed to be????

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

kalinac
2/27/15

I ordered a Gecko earring, Wave design earring, Gothic style dragon earring, Pigeon note anchor Bracelet, and a women's headband on Feb. 12. I got all my items on Feb.27! At first, I was extremely nervous because I bought from the website and didn't read the awful reviews but, it worked out great! I will order from them if I need more stylish accessories. <3

gils18
2/27/15

THEY LIED TO ME OVER THE PHONE & ONLINE CHAT SERVICE. THERE PEOPLE CAN BARELY SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. THE CLOTHES ARE $#*! & SMELLS LIKE AN OLD PEOPLE'S HOME. NEED I SAY MORE

Tip for consumers: Do not even try to order from them. They are ripping of http://www.theleesshop.com clothes which is MUCH better quality. They make real clothes while this other company ROSEWHOLESALE is a knock off.

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: CUANDO LLEGA MI OTRA MERCANCIA QUE FALTO ESPERO QUE ME SEA ENVIADA Y EL SIZE DEL COAT NO ES MI TAMAÑO,,,,,RESUELVAN PARA QUE TENGAN BUENAS VENTAS, MARY
12/4/14
beatrizs
A: I have had many issues with Rosewholesale. I think they work with our money and then, they say the items are out of stock, they do not return money, IT IS A SCAM, please do not give them a second chance, it a FRAUD:
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I placed a order and have not yet heard or received a confirmation E mail or anything I was givin a tracking number n things I ordered 3 items, Cant ever get anyone on the phone. I paid for expedited shipping everything was available and in stock. So hoping someone can help me. Because I paid for these items just want to make sure it is all good, Thank You.
1/8/15
lynnm52
A: There stuff is so $#*!ty! I got my stuff, but it was horrible. I hope no one else will order from this company. It should be shut down!!
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

24 Coupons for RoseWholesale

No coupon code needed
Shop now at RoseWholesale to save!
Go to RoseWholesale
RoseWholesale

181 Photos for RoseWholesale

RoseWholesale?
Click here to post a review