US Government’s NSF

RoseWholesale reviews

17%
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
Tel: 1-917-621-0925
Ticket title "Reply from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

niah3

Customer service responds quickly and they will help. (in 352 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 1,856 reviews)

ritas26

This company advertises cute items on their website. (in 788 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jenniferr129
5/2/16

You cant return anything unless its defective. The cost of shipping the items back is worth more than the amount you bought it for. The size charts are not accurate. They are a total scam. Dont buy from this company!!! They are a total scam!!!!

lindaj77
5/2/16

Do you have a toll free phone number. There is one item to be delived it was paid for with the order ,it had to be shipped No175137106 off shipping order CA 1411307282744 I don't know what is happening with this item. Can you please what is happening.

elbertg9

I Cannot write anywhere. So I'm writing here. Still havent received my order

Dear ,

Thank you very much for your purchase, your order number is HHR1603191657054918. We will arrange speedy shipping as soon as we receive your payment. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or suggestions you may have. We will always endeavor our best to serve you.

To review your order information and status, simply sign in to your account and then go to 'My account'. Please check the order information very carefully to make sure all the details are correct.

Shipping Information:
Shipping Method:
Elbert Giskes
Neuweg 29-16
Hilversum Noord-Holland [Zipcode: 1211 LV]
T:0643813151 Flat Rate Shipping

Product Name Sku Qty Subtotal
Casual Beam Feet Stars Stripes Letters Print Lace-Up Loose Fit Polyester Sweatpants For Men Size:XL
Color:WHITE 130480003 1 $8.41
Casual Beam Feet Letter Print Color Block Rib Splicing Lace-Up Loose Fit Polyester Sweatpants For Men Size:XL
Color:RED 133438303 1 $8.41
Subtotal $16.82
Insurance $1.34
Shipping & Handling $11.83
Need Traking Number $2
Grand Total $31.99

Thank you for your business!

Rosewholesale.com

Please do not reply to this email directly as this mailbox is not monitored. Please submit a ticket to our Support Center if you have any questions. If you prefer not to receive any promotional email messages from us, please click here.

Registered Names and Trademarks are the copyright and property of their respective owners.
Copyright ©2016 Rosewholesale.com All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policies

dianneg12
5/2/16

I ordered two bathing suits in February with a promise of an early delivery. I have contacted this company on numerous occasions to no avail. I don't recommend that you waste your money. They pretend to assist but just give you the run around.

songhaun
5/1/16

I have been shopping with RoseWholesale many times and I am always satisfied with my shopping experience. My order always comes very fast with good quality. And they never disappoint me. I was nervous at first because I never ever used the online shopping before. But with RoseWholesale, they make me feel safe and great. Absolutely share with my friends and more people in the future !

johnm745
4/30/16

wrote wrong state in mailing address, contact RoseWholesale via email, and received reply confirming correction was made on address. it has been two month and have not received my order yet. Will never order from this Chinese company again.

hashr1
4/30/16

I can only tell of my experience from RoseWholesale and I can say with great satisfaction that I would buy from the company again.

Delivery = depends on the delivery option selected. You can't expect to receive the item after 5 days when you selected the longest delivery date. I chose the delivery date 7-25 days and received the products just under 2 weeks. They also keep you well updated on the delivery process, via email. So 5/5 for delivery.

Products: Please note that sizes are different from around the world. E.g A large from China is equivalent to a Small in the UK. So do you research and use the size converter before purchasing. 5/5 as my products all fit.

Product quality: Products look exactly how advertised. However, I will have to rate this part after a few months to see the quality and durability of the products after use.

All in all, I would definitely recommend.

leight18
4/30/16

After writing my first review on RoseWholesale here on SiteJabber I was contacted immediately by the company and was refunded my money. They assured me that they would make sure my package got to me ASAP and that it was now a gift for me.

I am extremely satisfied with their response and look forward to continuing shopping with them.

gaile11
4/30/16

I've bought 2 wigs from this site and was disappointed both times. They don't look anything like the picture, they took a long time to get here (which I knew they were coming from China, so I expected that) and the last one, which I received today, was NOTHING like the wig I ordered. It's like they sent me the one they wanted me to have instead of the one I ordered. I will NEVER order from this site again, NEVER and I am going on social media to tell everyone else not to order from here either.

shanial1
4/29/16

this was my first time getting anything online. even though it took a little long i got everything i wanted and only 2 didn't fit. i would shop again on this site and think everyone should go on this site.

milan261
4/29/16

I've noticed many reviewers on this site gave the Rosewholesale.com a poor rating due to petite sizing or long shipping times, but a lot of them are not READING all the information. All the items come from China, so the sizing is different (duh). A lot of people are not using their brains and are ordering using their country's sizing! UK Small is not the same as US Small and is NOT the same as China Small. If these people had read the description of the product, there is a chart available for EVERY ITEM, with all the measurements of the garment! It even has a centimetre to inches converter and vice versa!

Next thing, shipping is coming from China. They give you multiple options on which shipping service you want to use. Flat rate (the cheapest one) takes 15-34 business days, and they tell you this on the website. That means it can take as long as 2 months, 3 months if you include the 5-10 business for dispatching. You get what you pay for.

I purchased multiple items from Rosewholesale.com and have been happy with the quality of the item for the price that I paid. I read the product information and the chart, and ordered the proper size which would fit my body accordingly. Guess what? Everything I ordered fit. I paid for Expedited shipping (3-7 business days), I received the item on the 3rd business day. This company is great and I will definitely continue to purchase items from them.

Please use your heads, do your research, and read the fine print before bad-mouthing companies.

Tip for consumers: Read all the product information before deciding on the size you want to order. Compare the product chart to your measurements.

carolh85
4/29/16

Ordered several hundred dollars of items from this company. Everything was poor quality, too small (Their idea of a LG fits my 8 year snugly) Some items didn't look anything like what was represented online. I put in a complaint and took an image of the dress and the response was that it was only "slightly different" and was offered a 5% discount on my next order. Like I'll EVER order from this company again!! Stay away from this company, you are guaranteed to be VERY DISAPPOINTED! They don't even deserve one star!

terrys103
4/29/16

After reading all the negative reviews and their were a lot, I have decided to not order from you. I am canceling my favorites on your website. Take care.

lianad1
4/29/16

I have been unable to get a product. Love their items, but cannot see that they ever deliver anything. Afraid that they just take your money and will close shop any day without fulfilling orders. They responded to my first couple of questions regarding the delivery, but now they don't respond to anything.

janish6
4/29/16

My two tops arrived today and I can't be more disappointed.
I closely examined the size measurement charts and ordered accordingly - at least 2 sized larger than what I would normally wear.
Ha! - One I had trouble getting over my head
The other I could get at least that far and even my two arms in but that's as far as it went. Getting the top off was an interesting exercise requiring the assistance of my partner who had great difficulty standing up from laughing so hard.
What a total crock and waste of money.
I've read the returns policy and it's a good thing they're not based in Australia else they'd be up for it with the ACCC and Fair Trading.
Frankly, I'm not going to bother wasting my time requesting a refund, I prefer to take the loss of my money as a fair warning for thinking these prices were legit.
Another case of "If it seems too good to be true, then it is too good to be true!"

Tip for consumers: "If it seems too good to be true, then it is too good to be true!"

carolem17
4/28/16

This company is absolutely hopeless!! I bought 2 dresses and both are so small that they fit my 5 year old grand daughter. I have tried to exchange and haven't asked for a refund, just a bigger size. They are not honest retailers, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

trixyk
4/28/16

I ordered 4 dresses over 3 weeks ago and still haven't received anything Contacted them last week and they said it was coming - although tracking number is not valid. Contacted again this week and they said there was A FIRE on the delivery truck apparently and they have re-shipped my items. I had paid extra for faster delivery and tracking, but the tracking number provided was not found anywhere to be a valid number. Its says Australia Post registered tracking, which is not true as Australia Post do not know such tracking number. Don't pay extra for tracking and fast delivery cause its all a lie.

I'm very unhappy and haven't even received my items.

tashil

Hi,

I still have not got my order of the two swim wear which I ordered on April 11th 2016 and paid for a 5 days shipping.

The payment has already been made and I don't know if you guys are scammers or not but I need an answer.

Please reply to my emails!!!

catherinea17
4/27/16

I am so disappointed with my order, a total waste of my money, shame on you Rosewholesale, stay away people

johnc515
4/27/16

Product classification is clear and easy to use, reasonably priced, fast delivery and most importantly, great quality. R points system although was a strategy for retaining customer it did work well on the customer side as well in lowering prices so I love it.

erikal15
4/26/16

so i posted the review and the don't even respond to the emails not only that they sent me a fake tracking number that doesn't even exist.

People should not buy from them the steal money.

tonib23
4/26/16

So the shipping was quick, however the products were terrible. I ordered up 2 sizes and everything is still too small. I ordered sizes 2x yet at least three of the items a person who is a size large wasn't able to fit. One of the items looked like it had been worn already. The quality was terrible, unfinished seams, stretched out of shape, In addition everything smells weird ( like chemicals and musk). I am so unhappy. I reached out to customer service- left a message and haven't heard a thing. I want to return the items for a refund.....

Tip for consumers: I am unhappy with each item I purchased. Between sizing,quality, and the items not resembling the online pictures- please understand this isn't simply a " wrong size" order. I am my items looked like they had been worn already, they smelled Terrible.... I would like a refund for the following items USD9.26 1 USD9.26
Black Plus Size Elegant Plunging Neck 3/4 Sleeve Dress For Women
Size:XL
Color:BLACK
143673601 USD11.42 1 USD11.42
Stylish 1/2 Batwing Sleeve Asymmetric Solid Color Loose D

shannonw29
4/26/16

As the saying goes if it's to good to be true it is. I saw this add on Facebook and wanted to put my two cents in. All these issues on this site are just like the ones on a site called Twinkle Deals. I don't know if they are but both are running there businesses the same and out of China. I put in an order at Twinkle Deals 3/16/16 it shipped out 3/24/16 and has still to this day remained stuck in China. And only 2 of my 4 purchase we're shipped. I was never told that the other 2 items were back ordered,out of stock whatever. After trying to be patient I had enough. I could only contact online with the buisness and they responded with the same information I already had it was stuck in China and to give them 3-7 days to find out why. Still never got an answer on that. As for the two remaining items that they weren't going to be available to ship till April 25, 2016. Never once was I told that. I asked for a refund thank goodness I paid with PayPal and received my refund within 5 days. As for the other purchases that is stuck in China they wanted to give me a credit and some points to purchase something else. I said nope I paid with PayPal and want a refund. They almost werent going to give me a refund because the order had already shipped. I said I don't care they were investigating supposedly why my order is still stuck in China. When you find it reverse the shipping back to your so called warehouse. That was on Friday April 22, 2016 and hope to see that soon. There's a reason why the prices are cheap it's because the merchandise is cheap. What you see online is not what your always going to get. To good to be true. Shame on me. My husband told me not to order anything and I did it anyway. I was hoping he was wrong. I know this is Rosewholesale but it's the same game different name.

ashleyf48
4/26/16

I had ordered items that looked amazing online, when I had received them they are nothing like the picture and way to small. Even after ordering 1-2 sizes bigger than what I normally need. I had tried to call customer service with no luck and also have submitted a request for refund. They wanted pictures of why it needs to be returned, which to me is not right because it does not fit. Hope if you do order from here you get better luck then I did!

charlenep5
4/25/16

Rosewholsale contacted me via email and said they will refund my money in full I'm very happy for their quick response. Thank you! SiteJabber!!

Tip for consumers: Do Not Use This Site!!

marianab6
4/25/16

I was really happy with all the items I bought on this website! They arrived at my house within the given time and were just what I was hoping for! I'll continue to buy on rosewholesale and recommend this site!

joshuaj28
4/24/16

I like to start with good news. I got my package on time.
Now, all the clothes I ordered had absolutely no thread count and felt so rough my friends teased me about buying a Halloween costume with how cheap it was. (Get what you pay for I now know.)
All the sizes were in large because I am a bigger boy. Well, they were about 2 sizes two small.
Terrible experience.

jonathanh67
4/23/16

I am so disappointed in my order. I spent over 130 dollars and I cannot wear anything. I wear an American Extra Large and everything I bought was 2 EX Or Larger and it is still too small. The weird thing is that not all sizes seem to be the same. I am also waiting for the other half of my order for over a month. I have not heard a thing. I feel like I've been taken advantage of. STAY AWAY. I should of read the reviews beforehand, I am such a sucker!

kekem
4/23/16

I still don't have my order yet an I ordered it two weeks ago. I also paid for tracking an it still hasn't sent me my tracking number at all bit the order status says shipped out. Prom is coming up this weekend an I'm trying to be patient but still I have nothing. This is a very horrible site to purchase things from. Thats the born truth.

brentt20
4/23/16

I was just about to purchase $300 worth of products and wanted to see if the sizes were too small or too big... What I did find is this is a very poor site and products were just as bad....
I am so GLAD I read this and saved my $$$$$. What a shame.
Thank you for all these comments and thus making my decision in buying from another Site.
Brent

paull140
4/23/16

Seems like a lot of RoseWholesale employees on here giving obvious reviews with no detail. And their CS trying to suck up to disgruntled customers. Sad site to get honest opinions!

debbiem74
4/22/16

I tried to purchase through this company however the shipping costs exceed what the actual bill was. There is another company called sheikh shoes and this is who I deal with. The customer service is excellent and there is free shipping I believe if you spend $40 I purchased four pairs of shoes which unfortunately were too big no problem they took them back and refunded my money. Sammy dress is also another company I would never do business with their phone number only has an answering machine to get their shipping costs are outrageous. I will stick to Shiekh shoes they have very similar and some of the same shoes as both Sammy dress and Moes house and a completey different respective great customer service and free shipping when else can I say deal with them you won't be sorry.

tinas80
4/22/16

I have nothing but good to say about this company. Very unique apparel, and pricing is unbelievably cheap yet quality is very good. You have to be prepared to wait possibly 3 weeks to receive but it is well worth it. Can't wait to place my next order. All you who complain about shipping ' they tell you it can take awhile due to customs, etc. Love their clothes! They give you tracking info so you can follow the shipment. If your in a hurry, don't bother. Sometimes patience pays off.

deeg30
4/22/16

Based on the reviews--I won't even give RW a try! Thank goodness for honest reviews!

jeannei1
4/22/16

I ordered 2 items and they seamed cheap but delivery was very high. Anyhow I thought I would give it a try. Took forever to get my order. When it finally arrived the item looked NOTHING like the item in the picture. It not only looked nothing like the item but the quality was worse than a Halloween costume quality. Seriously I have bought Halloween costumes that had better quality. I would not recommend you even try ordering from them unless you really want to be disappointed.

kims155
4/21/16

I ordered at the beginning the month and it is now near the end and my order is still processing. Tried contacting them since I paid extra for shipping and they replied, sorry for the inconvenience. Asked for refund on shipping at least, and apparently that was too much to ask for because they explained how to cancel my order instead. They must not want good customers or be accredited for a good business. Pathetic. .

dannaa2
4/21/16

I love shopping here, I especially love their maxi dresses. They run small so I buy larger size and have it taken in.

konradm
4/21/16

The site is very easy to use, items are very affordable and service is great, quick delivery and support.

Tip for consumers: None all is very easy to use

mercys2
4/21/16

I ordered and still have not received any thing i try calling but no response or call back i have a tracking number that has no information. very bad customer service.

cassier12
4/21/16

ordered speedy shipping just to find out that it was a waste of money. It stayed in Hawaii for over 5 days and this is the second place ive went to for a dress for prom and had problems. This place sucks and does nothing helpful should of read the reviews this is ridiculous don't get anything here.

daisyw13
4/21/16

I should have known better after the first incident. Ordered a beautiful dress for a wedding I'm attending, and after several weeks still hadn't heard anything regarding order. Only stated on site it was "Processing". So, I contacted them inquiring when I'd receive the order. Finally, I get a response saying the regretfully cannot send the dress I ordered and would give me credit for something else, or I could just pick something else. Of course, no mention of a full refund. So, I chose something else. It arrived within a couple weeks, but when I went to try on the dress - I unzipped the dress to try on and the zipper busted. So infuriating! I've tried reaching out to them to see what they'll do to remedy this, but have heard NOTHING but ABSOLUTE SILENCE.

Don't waste your time, or your money. It's not worth it.

bw58
4/20/16

I ordered something on March 18, 2016 and the delivery time was 10-25. They send you a tracking # which seems bogus. I still haven't received any order and of course you can never speak to anyone to find out. I made a mistake, should have checked the reviews first. They even send you a picture to fool you.

julies109
4/20/16

as you all know the sizes from this site are not correct, i emailed the site about a refund, they emailed me back had to take pictures of them OMG so i did. Got a reply with a return address, now the link as expired and there is no way of contacting them. None of the site will take my request im absoulutly fuming.

pepitai
4/19/16

I have purchased many times from Rosewholesale and each time I have had nothing but 100% perfect service and the garments always arrive as shown on their site. I would recommend this company to anyone that wishes to buy value for money!

avolynf
4/19/16

I ordered clothes several weeks ago. Half of the clothes came, and as others have noted, the quality was lacking. Haven't received any word on when the rest will be shipped. If you go to their website, although it looks flashy, it's impossible to get a hold of them. No matter what time you call, their phone is sent to voicemail. Chat also came back saying that this was not their operating hours. The have another email but it is listed for pre-sale only (hmmm sounds like they know a large number of people are trying to contact after purchase, trying to actually get the clothes they already paid for), and when you fill out their ticket form, as soon as you select category of inquiry from the drop down it clears the field and doesn't let you fill anything or select any category but you can't submit the entire form unless that piece is entered. Even though their website boasts several ways to get a hold of them, non of them appear to be working!

I understand if a company has a bit of a delay for shipping orders but I paid $60 in shipping so there is no excuse for this!!!

Buyer be ware!!!!!!!!!!!!

kjghkjj
4/19/16

I ordered 3 items on RW, it took 5 weeks to get them (separately!). The quality of clothes is VERY poor. Well seen black crooked seams on white edges (especially on front ). Very poor quality of zippers, ripped seams. Waistband looks awful. The pictures they attract customer with look so different from what you get. Don't waste your time and $. Good luck!
******
Response to RoseWholesale:

It's UNFAIR to attract customers with FAKE pictures! And it's UNFAIR to send customers Chinese sh!t instead of clothes your customers paid for! Total disrespect!

Tip for consumers: Don't get fooled by pictures

paulw160
4/19/16

Waited 4 weeks for what could only be described as a few pieces of very cheap material hastily thrown together. Bad luck no one notice my 2XL size request. It was too small to fit my 14 year old! Buyer beware....DON'T!

I am just relieved that this was not my first online clothes shopping experience!

christinec69
4/18/16

I ordered this wig on RoseWholesale. It is absolutely gorgeous. I have been very pleased with their service and with the product. I most certainly plan on purchasing more from them.

gabriellam3
4/18/16

I will never order from this website ever again and I hope no one wastes their time or money on it. First off the shipping price is ridiculous but since the clothes looked like good quality and were cheap, I decided to try it out. I waited about a month to receive my order.

Secondly, when the clothes finally came, the material was worse then the material of a plastic bag. They are unwearable. The quality of the clothes are so bad, they are see thru, not true to size and should be worth 25 cents.

After going back and fourth contacting the website, which took weeks to finally come to a solution, they told me I would get a refund for my clothes and I would not have to send them back. That would have been great and I wouldn't be sitting here wasting my time writing this review if I had actually got refunded my money. I got refunded $29... I spent over $100 on this website.

Once again, going back and fourth contacting this website, they tried to convince me that I agreed to a partial refund (which I would have never agreed to). They tell me to refer back to my "tickets" which is what they use to contact you; however that was impossible because my tickets just so conveniently happened to be "expired". I give up with this website and going back and fourth contacting them because I have run out of patience.

What kind of business is this that they are running here? I am absolutely unsatisfied and I will make sure that everyone I know never orders from this website.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT.

sherlem
4/16/16

Support Center
Knowledgebase and Support Center

Support center >> Ask a question >> i need to return items and reorder Questions List

Ticket: T16041502908
Order Number: H160310074102****
Message Type: D.O.A, Faulty,Defective
Subject: i need to return items and reorder
Message:
Ticket Status: Processing
Full Name: shirley Murphy

Rosewholesale Customer Support At :04/15/2016 01:40:45 UTC

Dear shirley,

Thank you for contacting rosewholesale.
We are sorry for this inconvenience and empathize with your frustration.

Here is our warranty terms and policy: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html

1) For the quality issue and item not as describe, would you offer us the photo of the items you received and show us the problem?

Please note the clear photos are very important for us to confirm the issue and offer you the best solution.

2) For the size issue, we do our best to offer the correct size chart and kindly suggest our customer refer to the size chart before ordering.

Could you please tell me which item that don't fit you?

In order to solve this size issue please kindly answer the following questions:

1-Could you please tell us what size you ordered?

2-Could you please confirm the size you have received?

If we made a mistake, we will be happy to fix it for you.

We apologize again for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your collaboration.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Galia
rosewholesale Customer Service

shirley Murphy At :04/15/2016 01:17:44 UTC
I order extra large I receive extra large but it is too small. I would just like to return the items for a bigger size 2x . the one shirt I can get over my shoulders too tight number 133276604, 152563804,137804404, these don't fix over my breast I would like to get these in extra large if possible ym9150003. the dress is fine because of the material. Am keep that, but I need a bigger size or credit to purchase another style

Rosewholesale Customer Support At :04/16/2016 08:39:44 UTC

Dear shirley,

Thank you for your message.

After reviewing your complaint and your order details it seems you have ordered the wrong size.

Please rest assured we will do our best to help you anyway, here are some options for your consideration:

1) If you keep the item, we can refund 20% of the product value USD7.8 back on your Wallet (store credit)

2) You can return the item to us a for a product cost refund ( Wallet) or exchange.

If you choose this option, we will give you the return address in the next reply.

You will have to bear the shipping fees both ways.

Returned items cannot be used and must be returned with their original labels, tags and packagings.

Once we receive the item after reviewing its state, we will offer 2 options

1)Exchange

You can request an exchange for the same product value. We will send you an invoice to cover the shipping fee to send this item.

2)Product refund on your wallet(Store credit)

If you can accept a refund on your wallet, we will refund product cost as credit store for your future orders.

Learn more about wallet benefits: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-83.html

Check out how to use points: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-86.html

Could you please let me know your decision? First you may check at the post office the cost of returning item back to us before deciding.

Once again we are sorry for this situation.

We look forward to hearing you soon.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Hazel

Rosewholesale Customer Service

Tip for consumers: I email this company 15 times and the answer is all the same as the reply above. I have hire a lawyer and they will handle this

387 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Add your answer
5 days ago
Answer
customerservicer
A: We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit. We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.Could you please message us your order number?
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other customers.

307 Photos for RoseWholesale