US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

supers4

Customer service answered every email I sent within 24 hours. (in 58 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 283 reviews)

michaele40

I ordered 2 items on 9/10/14 and STILL have not received them. (in 149 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aimeeg1
12/20/14

These clothes look nothing like photography.

Shocking quality, badly made, awful fabric...it looks like a child has done the sewing, threads everywhere. I couldn't believe how bad it was!

My mother had the same response...terrible. DONT BUY!!!!

kj135
12/20/14

HORRIBLE, this is for kids I dont EVEN think kids would want to even wear these so uncomfortable " NOT FIT RIGHT" clothing.
SIZES ARE BASE UPON TINY SKINNY JAPANESE GIRLS NOT FOR USA. even though I am asian I lived my life in the US. I see where the "Asians" basics design comes from and for god sake,
please do not do business in the USA if you do not know how to accommodate the US citizens.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER!!! JUNK CLOTHIING , FITIING SUCKS !

bk31
12/20/14

If I could I would give it lower than a one star. I like the rest of you got ripped off. The clothes look NOTHING like what I ordered and are so tiny I can't believe it. I was careful to follow the sizing chart they provide and ordered XL things. Most would maybe fit an 8 year old. One shirt that I ordered XL I could barely get on. and was 10 inches apart from one side to the other. So I looked at the size and there was literally no tag on it anywhere. So certainly no matter what you order they pull it from a heap of all of the same and chuck it in a bag. I wasted $80 on 8 tops. only 1 of them is wearable.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE

manuelc20
12/20/14

I'm a first time buyer, but will be my first and last time that i buy from this people. I ordered a item on 11/22/14 and on 12/20/14 i still waiting. why i didn't see this negative reviews?.

daniew
12/19/14

I orderd over $100 worth of items and they were shipped out 11/26/14 and still have not received anything, can not track the items with the number they gave me, and have not received an email on shipping the rest of my items!!! On top of that the Email for support they gave me does not work!!! This site is a scam!!!!

patriciar39
12/18/14

I am so glad I found Rose Wholesale, this is my second order and I have ordered a total of 14 items and love them all! I am telling all my family and friends to check this web site out! The clothes are really cute too! Everything is so affordable and the quality is great!

Tip for consumers: Order your clothes in the larger size they run small so be sure to check the CM chart too!

kathyk25
12/17/14

DO NOT ....I repeat Do not order anything from this company it is the biggest scam ever....They will take your money out in a heart beat, and give you some bogus ass excuse on your order.....They claim I only ordered two Items 17 days ago, that I have not received, when I ordered four. They have charged me for all four items...I contact them daily with no response....If you look at their replies they are all generic....This company needs to be closed down, and reported. I am going to contact PAY-PAL, and post bad reviews every where I can......I can them 00000000 stars...wish they had negative stars....(But they can't send you what you ordered so why would they) ....very dissatisfied.....If I do receive my items, and a good explanation I will review them as I fill that as a consumer I was treated.....

Tip for consumers: NO NOT ORDER FROM HERE>>>>BEWARE>>>>>>>>

nidyam
12/16/14

I bought a blouse a month ago, and got a message that they ran out of stock, some friends and co-workers from Puerto Rico got the same message.
nobody answers, how long before I get my money back?

Tip for consumers: Not recommended

nancyb58
12/16/14

I purchased 5 items from Rose Wholesale on 11/25/2014. The prices are awesome so I didn't expect items to be over the top. However, the jacket I ordered was really lousy and just didn't even sit right. I am not sure if the homeless shelter will take it. The blouse I ordered was a size 3x and I am a size L. The top half was good but the waste was huge. The sweater only makes it 3/4 of the way around my body. I did all the measurements according to the website. I have 2 more pieces yet to receive and not sure when they will arrive as they said just be patient.

Tip for consumers: I don't believe you can contact them by phone!!!

shereec2
12/15/14

If I hadn't paid with Pay Pal I'm pretty sure I would never have received the jacket I ordered. After four weeks I received a mis-shaped jacket. I discovered that the accent buttons sewn at the wrists were sewn at the top of one wrist and at the bottom of the opposite one. You definitely get what you pay for and I chose not to return due to the hassle and misinformation of its original shipping information.

Tip for consumers: Definitely research on the Internet companies you purchase from!!!

deeh25
12/15/14

Please be Aware Buyers!
Rating of 48% because more than half of their customers never receive their items or refund money if nothing. They are Not honest and will rip you off given the chance!!!
BUYER BEWARE KOREAN COMPANY TAKING YOUR MONEY!!!

Tip for consumers: Please be Aware Buyers!
BUYER BEWARE KOREAN COMPANY TAKING YOUR MONEY!!!

karlad4
12/14/14

I ordered 4 items and none of them fit. There are no returns and no alternatives - oh, excuse me, they offered me 5% off one new item. Seriously? I'm stuck and out $100. If it's a sized item - stay away!!!

synnoveahc
12/13/14

I didn't receive a tracking #, Money was deducted from my acct on 11/7/14, And now I hear that the size I ordered will not be in US size range when it arrives. Bloody bad service and I will tell friends to stay away. The phone # I called rang and rang and then went to busy signal.

Tip for consumers: DONT.

barbh7
12/13/14

I have had the same experience as more than 95% of other unsuspecting buyers. Horrible!!! I ordered the XL of one shirt and it arrives as an Xsmall would be in Canada. I have to give it away. The other shirt I ordered they claim not to have in stock anymore so I don't receive it, although I see it is still on their website??? No refund, No exchange. This company is a hoax, do not give your money to them - they are sham artists from China trying to break into the internet market in North America. Please don't give them your credit card details!!!

lainer
12/12/14

i I WILL RATE THIS COMPANY AS LESS THAN ZERO AND !IT'S DISGUSTING! DO NOT BUY . BUT IF YOU WANT RUGS AND THE WAITING IS ETERNITY THEN BUY AT ROSEWHOLESALE! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY DONATE IT TO THE NEEDY INSTEAD OF DONATING TO THEM! MY FIRST AND LAST!

minkav
12/12/14

I made an order and paid for the goods a month ago. When I placed the order I got a confirmatory e-mail which stated that they will notify me when the package is shipped. It's been a month now and I haven't received any e-mails yet, though I wrote them twice.

Tip for consumers: Very suspicious seller.

meganr8
12/12/14

I placed an order for a few items and the money was taken from my account that night. In the morning I received an email asking for a copy of my licence and a picture of my credit card. I sent them an email straight away and asked that my order be cancelled. It was only for $158 and I have never been asked for a copy of my licence or credit card when I have bought on line. Rosewood said not a problem and said they old cancel my order and refund me my money. They refunded me $215.67 and then took $230.67 from my account!!!! Excuse me but who the hell do they think they are!

Tip for consumers: Don't shop with them!!

roxiannef
12/11/14

I order mine on Nov. 14-2014 and just received it Dec. 11-2014 the item is of cheep quality but what do you expect for what you paid I'm just pleases that I received it in time for Christmas. I'm giving them a three star for the fact that they don't have tracking. Thank you

Tip for consumers: just be patience with your order it will get to you sooner or later.

patb44
12/11/14

Absolutely horrible! I bought 5 items and could not wear either of them. These were NOT extra large shirts/blouses....unless it was for a child. Quality is poor, one was even picked when I got it and the others were not as they looked in the pictures because in the picture they looked nice. Took 5-6 weeks to get them in the first place. Spent $65 for nothing!! Not going to take my time and try and return. Hope Good Will or Salvation Army can give them to some child to wear.

Tip for consumers: Just stay away from this site period.

sc1630
12/10/14

This website is a scam. I placed an order back on 10/11/14 for one item and have not received it 2 months later. They have had my money since 10/11/14. Customer service, like many other reviews, only offers me to be patient.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from rosewholesale.com it is a scam.

sammiew8
12/10/14

This web site is terrable. I ordered 2 shirts and it has been over a month and still have not received my product. I have sent many e-mails to them asking what to do and I get the same e-mail back from them with no answers. DONT USE THIS SITE, ITS CHEEP FOR A REASON!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chinim
12/10/14

I bought some items last month and all of them arrives perfectly packed. All the things are excellent quality, and the customer service is also great. It took a month to arrive, but it worth it. Also its really cheap. I wil be buying new stuff really soon! Thank you Rosewholesale!

sw375
12/9/14

I ordered four dresses marked as for Women, and one specifically described as Plus Size. I checked the size chart provided and the sizes I ordered were the equivalent of a US size 14-16. When I received them (late!), every one of them was tiny. And when I say tiny, I mean literally *child sized*, to fit someone less than 4 feet tall. Returning is cost prohibitive due to shipping costs, so they get to keep every penny I wasted, while I will have to give these away to a friend with a little girl. Do not deal with this company.

jeannettek
12/9/14

Their prices start off cheap until you reach the payment and they increase their prices. Their one size fits all is really off. Out of the 4 items purchased totalling $93.00 only 2 fit me. The boots and a cardigan. The items have to be paid in american although I live in Canada.

Tip for consumers: Just do not order because their fancy size chart does not correspond to the outfits.

angiem11
12/9/14

I ordered $150 of merchandise and received most of my order but am missing 3 items. They indicated that I received all my items. Not true! I have tried emailing them, calling them and live chatting with them but no response. The quality of the clothes were not great with mismatched seams and poor fabric and shipping cost a lot. I am very unhappy with this company.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!!

deboraht11
12/9/14

It has been two 1/2 months since I made an order of three items. I recieved one of my items about a month later and have yet to see the other two items., They sent me an email a month ago saying my items shipped and would be up to 25 days to receive. They included a tracking number and an order number - neither of which work at all. I can't even send them an email with a complaint because the order number they gave me does not come up on their system. So much for that money. Definately a scam! Do not use this company.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THEM!

catherineb18
12/8/14

This site is advertised on Facebook and the pictures are great. Unfortunately, the sizes are not US and the quality is very cheap. Even though they offer a sizing chart, customer service says the sizes are Asian/Oriental, so nothing fit right. Also, the sewing is terrible. The clothing is serged loosely and none of the threads are even cut. The fabric is cheap and I was unimpressed with the three items I have received so far. I am still waiting on the other one and it's been over a month. I will never buy from them again. I could have used the money to buy one or two great shirts and had them the same day. A sucker is born every minute - PT Barnum.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!! Save your money and buy clothing that you can see and try on first. Waste of money. Can't look online for a picture of your order either- it says OOPs!!!

kathleenj5
12/8/14

Buyer Beware! Don't do it!! Missing items, terrible quality and misrepresented sizes.
I have emailed them and repeatedly attempted to file a ticket - the only recourse on their website. It won't go through - "file format error', WTF?
No response and I'm out my payment. Crooks. Lesson learned.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it - they're crooks!

kayh24
12/8/14

I ordered 3 items over 2 months ago and have only received 1. The item received was advertised as a winter coat. It was that small they had managed to squeeze it in a small plastic bag. It has cost me £15 to send the coat back after l had already paid £17 postage and packing in the first place. I cannot gain any contact with the company for a refund for all 3 items. I would never use the company again and would never recommend it.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this company.

arlener3
12/8/14

I ordered 7 items. They did all arrive but in 3 separate deliveries. The clothes looked like they had been previously sold and then returned, screwed up in torn bags. The sizes bear no resemblance to what is advertised. I am a UK 12 and ordered some of the items as medium. I cannot even get my arms in 2 of the items !!! I also ordered some "one size fits all". Anyone bigger than a UK10 will not fit into these. I phoned the UK number and there was just a message saying that the mailbox was full --- of complaints perhaps? I emailed Rosewholesale and have had no response. There is a bit on their wesite saying to return the clothes - but would I dare??? After reading other complaints (which I wish I had seen prior to ordering) I don't know if I would ever see my goods or cash again. I am angry !!! As a follow up to your reply as below; The order number on all of the emails telling me the tracking number (which could not be tracked by the way) is H1411181512453395. How you can say that you have contacted me is not true. Apart from your reply on this page I have heard NOTHING. So NO this customer is not satisfied.

Tip for consumers: READ REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING. DO NOT BELIEVE THE SIZES. Customer service has had no contact apart from on this page.

fayej
12/8/14

Hello..I have emailed this company 2x already and no reply. I paid extra for expedited delivery; I understand that the process takes 3-5 days then after that 3-5 days for delivery. Well, 8days later I have not received a tracking # , nor a reply to my emails to this company. I have Google the company and found out there are people that have ordered and never got their order. I am honestly concerned now that I am out my $87 and this is all a scam. Please advise?!

stacyy2
12/8/14

it did take a while for my order to arrive but that was mentioned before I purchased my items. I thought the quality of the materials was very good for the price I paid and then some. sizing was off but that was my fault for not checking the charts. I am very please with my experience and will order from them again.

Tip for consumers: really check the sizing charts. they are very different form what you may be used too.

drjaniep
12/8/14

I have made three separate orders with this company; first order came rather quickly considering it came to USA from China directly. Got the first order in 16 days. Everything was well-made ... except one item ... which was an army green jacket ... it was way too short, and looked absolutely nothing like the photo, which looked like a felt coat...not a cotton t-shirt material. But hey, it was only a few bucks! The red winter dress coat was amazing ... but ran small on me ... the white lace/chiffon blouse was beautifully made, but again, too short for me. I had to give all these items to my very tiny chested/waisted niece. She loves them.
I did not receive two gray and lace blouses in that order. I have yet to receive them. I wrote them and they wrote back after one week and said it was on backorder from factory.

Meanwhile, I had ordered the next day of first order some more sweaters (all well-made), pink swan earrings (very nice), foam hair curlers (work great), and again, all was fine here ... but again, one pink sweater from this order was missing (3 items now I'm told is on backorder).

The sweaters with batwings were really nice/well-made pcs. No complaints. The black and white shirt fit perfectly and ppl were asking me at Thanksgiving Dinner where I shop for clothes! They loved the houndstooth top! I loved it so much, I went online that night and bought two more in different colors to put back for when this one looks worn (I have hard water so clothes don't last long here). I buy multiples of what I love.

I will tell you this:
I am 5'- 9" tall, I weigh 130 lbs, I wear a 34C cup bra, and I usually wear a size M in US sizes. I wear a size 2X in Rosewholesale's Asian sizes, and not all items at Rosewholesale come in US's taller, larger-breasted women's sizes.
I admit, I took the risk and bought some things there were listed as 'one size', and these were the items that were way too short waisted for me (blouses).

The winter felt coat was a size XL and it was too small waisted and small breasted for me as well. I needed a 2X and that would have fit fine.

My third order of replacement blouses have not yet arrived. The tracking number for the 3rd shipment is not working (different post company used). This has me a bit worried for sure.

In final, check the size chart on every single item ... and then go up a size or two from what the chart says is US sizes ... as they don't really meet our body heights or shapes.

Asians, no offense, have no shape to them...very short, skinny peoples. Everything I received so far was tagged and sewed well (I am a good seamstress so I can say that without caution). Fabric has been top-notch (other than green jacket). No shipping chemical odors either ... which is really important to me!

Also, be careful when you hit the 'buy' button. I paid for all three orders and each time, blouses were added to my order! ALL the blouses that are missing, that my banks shows I paid for, are all blouses that I only ordered one of...and it showed up they took more money out of my account when I hit the pay button then what it showed on the actual site. They added to the "Quantity" of items on all three orders. Glich in website maybe? Not sure, but there is NO way to contact them and get the order corrected quickly, so I just paid for the extra items and I've not seen them yet!

grecial
12/7/14

IF I COULD PUT NO STAR I WOULD HAVE!
The items look nothing like the pictures! The quality is horrible, some blouses came to me sewed incorrectly, even a blouse i ordered had a hole!! I ordered something in October and only half my order has come. I tried canceling the rest after a month (in November) and they quickly said that it had been dispatched "conveniently" and yet it hasn't arrived. Their costumer service is useless, they say they apologize but that's as far as it goes. $150 WASTED!

Tip for consumers: Don't even bother UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!

sydneym26
12/7/14

I ordered several items from this site one with a friends paypal and three others with mine. The delivery too soo long that I was getting worried so I filed a complain with paypal and got my money back for thee ones on my paypal account I got back my money in a little while with pay pals help. I stopped looking for the first shoe but to my surprise my post office called me telling me it had arrived. It was really cute I love it. But I still would not recommend this site because of the customer service also because of the other reviews posted I don't really trust it but I was really happy to receive my boots

joannam10
12/7/14

I recently ordered through Rose Wholesale and have been very disappointed. The one size dress is way too small and I've given it to my 8yo. I ordered a red hat that had a pattern woven into the rim. The hat I received is a plain hot pink hat. After several emails to their customer service department I have been repeatedly told that they sent the correct hat, even though photographic evidence would suggest otherwise.

Tip for consumers: Remember the items are made to fit very slender flat chested women.

jackied20
12/5/14

If you order from this company you will be sorry. I have never seen such cheaply made clothes. It took forever before I received them. I will never make this mistake again.
Giving it 1 star and didn't even want to give it that.....

rhondac6
12/5/14

One size fits all is not accurate unless you are a small or extra small. Several items were of poor quality with fabric design not matching up on seams. No tags on any of the items. To return order, it's very expensive to ship to China. I would steer clear of this company. Had a very difficult time even finding how to send a email or contacting them. If I had known this company was out of the United States, I would have saved myself a lot of time and stress by not ordering from them to begin with.

Tip for consumers: I don't recommend.

peggyb11
12/5/14

I purchased what was suppose to be an extra large top for my daughter for xmas. received it and not even a small teen could wear it, but was told they sent per my instructions and xtra large, not worth the hassle to try and return, just don't ever buy from them

Tip for consumers: dont

rogern14
12/4/14

Tops defy description in shoddy. Lopsided, more buttons than button holes, flimsy.

No response to multiple complaints with vendor.

Notified credit card and received immediate credit.

Better Business Bureau has ALERT for this business

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!

mm104
12/4/14

Tis is a TERRIBLE company, DO NOT spend your money here! I ordered several items, it took them 32 days (!!!) to get them to me, and I wanted to return 2 of them (items were cheap, poorly made, unflattering, not like the picture). I went through their process, requesting return information, and this is what I finally got back:

'Since this is the correct item sent to you (based on your order and instructions), please note that if you were to send the item back to us, the product status would become “second hand”. In that situation, minus the shipping cost and restocking fee, we could only refund you 85% of the original product price; you should pay for the shipping cost. this is to fairly reflect the reduced value of the clothing in our inventory when we resell it to another customer.I think it is Uneconomical. we do hope that you are able to accept and keep the item'

This is a very poor business practice, and now they have lost me as a customer. I strongly caution you against spending your money at Rosewholesale.

Tip for consumers: Be sure you order carefully, they do not allow full refunds on returns, and they make you pay for shipping to Korea!!!!

lisar54
12/3/14

Well, I read the comments and still gave this site a try. I know now that the comments were true. I received my items today. I ordered two jackets, one which was "leather" and one which was "wool". I ordered adult XXL for myself and XL for my 20 year old daughter. Let's just say both jackets fit my 7 year old daughter perfectly. If you are American, consider that the clothing on this site is as cheap as the price, and you might wind up throwing your money down the drain (which is what I did) NEVER AGAIN!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!!!! Beware!!!

ariannap
12/3/14

I love this site! I have been very pleased with their costumer service. My orders have been so far have been true to placement (aside from ONE item which was handled appropriately and promptly by the service department). I have recommended this site to many friends and would urge others to as well.

My only advice is to read CAREFULLY the sizing charts as they tend to run much smaller than typical.

Tip for consumers: read CAREFULLY the sizing charts as they tend to run much smaller than typical.

norao3
12/3/14

This is my favorite online clothing store! I've bought my cloths here ever since I found it! The service is really good, and they always help you with whatever you need. And I've been happy with everything I've bought! :3

elsal
12/1/14

They have a wide variety of cute clothing and accessories, and the prices are pretty affordable. Shipping cost is kind of expensive and delivery is slower than expected. It took me five weeks to receive my order. But I got all that I ordered.
I like this website update their information and products frequently that we can know which products are available and which are not. Overall I would recommend this website.

patriciac46
12/1/14

great!!! I'm really happy, Rosewholesale contact and guide me about my problem, I made some change about my order and just recieve my shiping number, thank you very much for beeing so patient with my english y my doubts, next time I will be more carefull about my items selection

thanks again
patricia

...

Reading some reviews now I'am afraid the sizes will not fit, ask for XL but supouse need more XXX :( , after 2 weeks just reicibed confirmation of my payment but nothinrg more

od667
12/1/14

This is the 2nd time i am posting this as the powers that be are removing my feedback. I ordered 4 items.. Firstly may i say that of the 2 of the hooded jumpers i received (1 is supposed to be coffee colour and is a maroon red colour) is not like the picture that is posted online. Also the material is a shiny material unlike cotton that is shown on picture. This material is really cheap material! It is nothing like the pictures! 30% cotton only and rayon 70%. Also i received a jumper/hoody that i did not order (nothing near like the one i ordered) Totally different! Also (this is unbelievable) a music top that doesn’t even have 'MUSIC' written correctly like on your picture it has 'IUSIC* and nonsense written on the back that doesn’t make sense and is terrible! (See photo attached) I have been emailing them back and forth now for a few weeks and trying to get full refund on this purchase including the shipping costs as i ordered express. I was really looking forward to these items and now i am very disappointed in what i have got. They are still trying to bargain with me over and over again after i have specifically asked for my money back as they did not deliver what they advertised or promised! The pictures are not anywhere near what the product is!! Be careful when shopping here! They write on their website below.

Best in Class Customer Service
'Rosewholesale.com offers a professional, dedicated customer service at every possible stage from pre-sales to after-sales. Our highly trained CS specialists are always ready to help you via the user-friendly ticket system, telephone or real-time live chat. When you buy from us, the sale is not complete when we ship, it is complete when you are completely satisfied'.

Well im not satisfied whatsoever! This is a joke the service i have received and the way i have been treated!

I have asked more than several times to confirm the address they want me to send the goods, No information given! I am even willing pay this shipment back out of my own pocket as long as i get a confirmation full refund on the transaction i made with them. They should be covering all the charges as they have not given what they advertised or given me what i ordered and paid for! They do not respect or care what their customers experience is whilst shopping through them. I hope by me writing this i get a quick response to my complaint and that I get my money back and that this experience is visible for all to see on this website! I hope they resolve this and do the right thing by their customers!

To top it off i got a response that they have closed my ticket/complaint T35943079​982 resolved. They have not even addressed any of my concerns whatsoever! This is a joke. How is this business still allowed to run?

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM! THEY ARE THEIVES! Still trying to get my money back 100 USD I rang them and i get the same response as others you can hear a person talking on the other line and you do not get any response at all. I have notified the necessary authorities and will continue to follow this up personally! Do not buy anything from here shop elsewhere! Terrible service terrible products.

austind13
12/1/14

I ordered 4 items.. Firstly may i say that of the 2 of the hooded jumpers i received (1 is supposed to be coffee colour and is a maroon red colour) is not like the picture that is posted online. Also the material is a shiny material unlike cotton that is shown on picture. This material seems really cheap once you recieve! It is nothing like the pictures! 30% cotton only and rayon 70% stated on my invoice. Also i received a jumper/hoody that i did not order (nothing at all near like the one i ordered) Totally different! Also (this is unbelievable) a music top that doesn’t even have 'MUSIC' written correctly like on your picture it has 'IUSIC* and nonsense written on the back that doesn’t make sense and is terrible! I have been emailing them back and forth now for a few weeks and trying to get full refund on this purchase including the shipping costs as i ordered express I was really looking forward to these items and now i am very disappointed in what i have got. I have spoken to 2 different people on their chat ticket system, i have asked for phone number (no response) They are still trying to bargain with me over and over again after i have specifically asked for my money back as they did not deliver what they advertised or promised! The pictures are not anywhere near what the product is!! Be careful when shopping here! They write on their website below.

Best in Class Customer Service

Tip for consumers: Be weary, you do not get what you see on the photos. I personally did not get anything that i saw, totally different quality, or totally different product entirely! Poor customer service would not give them even one star across the board.

suelyb
11/30/14

I paid extra for tracking on my order but never received a tracking number. Never got a order number, as soon i finished my order they told me my order was successful . Not even a email. Please help me what to do ? Im going to contact the credit card and stop payment anything else should i do?

susanp45
11/29/14

These people do not return your e-mail or call you in 24 hours like they say. Still waiting on an order that the shipper says was delivered to the post office to be delivered to us.

Tip for consumers: run, go to a local store and deal with real people.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: CUANDO LLEGA MI OTRA MERCANCIA QUE FALTO ESPERO QUE ME SEA ENVIADA Y EL SIZE DEL COAT NO ES MI TAMAÑO,,,,,RESUELVAN PARA QUE TENGAN BUENAS VENTAS, MARY
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

32 Coupons for RoseWholesale

No coupon code needed
Shop now at RoseWholesale to save!
Go to RoseWholesale