US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

rorob1

To be honest the customer service never neglected my emails and they responded after maximum 24 hours... (in 50 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 234 reviews)

rickyj7

I have made and initial order and received two items which I love and are of good qiuality. (in 112 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

debk11
10/22/14

I absolutely love the items I have purchased from Rosewholesale.com!! Their customer service is amazing as well!!

luzvimindam
10/22/14

I purchased Gothic Gemstone Flower Lace bracelet. I received an email on September 20, 2014 informing me that my order has been shipped out. The order number is HH1409182323223990 and shipping number is CN14112469562009. It;s been more than a month now and I haven't received my order.

Please check on it as Ill be using the items soon.

joeyt7
10/22/14

I have only received 4 out of 6 items. Quality is very poor, sizes are ridiculously small. I also had to pay an additional fee for duties even though I wasn't told that at the time of purchase.
I have sent an email to customer service and haven't received a response. I also tried calling the customer service number and there is no answer. I will be contacting my credit card company next and disputing the charge.

evay3
10/22/14

I ordered seven items and out of seven I received 5 and until now still waiting for the response. I did a live chat and she said check my account and find "my tickets" and I will find the answer. Honest to god I did not see that option when I open my account tab, I must be blind! Very frustrated. The clothes are very reasonable but if you don't get your order ~ it's sucks! They should've email me instead but they didn't.

jennyb17
10/22/14

I ordered an adorable dress from RoseWholesale. It came just as pictured and it is now one of my favorite dresses! Shipping can take quite awhile, so I would pay for express if you need the items by a certain time. They have really great variety and the prices are seriously low. One aspect of the site I really like is that they award you points that you can redeem for money off future purchases. Actions include posting reviews of items you have bought and making an account on their site.

gabriellec3
10/22/14

I love Rosewholesale, the stuff is really beautiful, although not everything is available online but the support center is really helpful and they give the best advice possible.

ioannag
10/22/14

Not only can you find very cute clothes ( dresses, cardigans, pullovers) that are very cheap, but you can find them in the best quality too! Why buy a cardigan for 100 euros when you can find one in RoseWholesale for 10, 20 or 40 euros and in the same quality?
But clothes are not the only ones that are of high quality. I purchased a very cute wallet and I am still amazed by its guality! I am definitely going to wear it out!. Thank you for your excellente service RoseWholesale!

annam80
10/22/14

It is a very nice company. A large variety of products and sizes allows you to choose the products you want. Fruitful cooperation and a very nice service store. Fast shipping orders. I am very happy :)

milenep
10/22/14

My experience is very positive. Is a serious site, with all relevant information to the client. Is a very knowledgeable staff willing to help and solve any problem that may arise. I recommend it! Thank you RoseWholesale!

maryanneb1
10/21/14

Got what I paid for I guess. Really poor quality clothing...lots of threads hanging off the clothing and the fabric is cheap and nasty.

Tip for consumers: Very low price because it's really poor quality.

laceyp5
10/21/14

I placed an order 3.5 weeks ago and finally just got 1/4 of the order delivered. I was excited to open up my package to see my new stuff! When I unwrapped my black purse it was in brand new plastic wrap. (Like it should be). However, when I opened the purse it was dirty. Dirty as in actual dirt was all over the inside of the purse. Dirty as in the long strap you can attach was/is completely ruined and I cannot even clean it! Absolutely disgusting and I will never order from here again. I still don't have the rest of my stuff and I can honestly say I am scared of what is to come...

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

daveh75
10/20/14

These people are from Communist China and are NOT very good capitalists. You will get your order but they suck at quality and they send small little sized clothes in Chinese sizes lol! Run from this. Some Chinese companies aren't so bad...like the ones who make sports jeresies...but these people SUCk!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT buy anything from them!

krisl17
10/20/14

The good news, I was able to order quickly and easily the 2 shirts arrived in about 4 weeks. The bad news, both shirts were extremely small. They said one size fits all and I am guessing the all would be those that wear Ex small to Med, possibly. I wear a large and could not even get my arms in the one the other is possible, but still a bit snug. Called the company, they had an answering system on, knew I was in trouble then. Left a message, also sent 2 emails, have heard nothing yet. I am guessing I will have to make the one work and give the other one as a gift, I doubt they will take it back and I refuse to send it back and not get anything ugh.....

Tip for consumers: I would not order from them. The prices are low and the stuff looks nice but the material is not that great when they come and the items are much smaller then stated on line.

lindar46
10/20/14

I ordered a blouse Sept.17th 2014. It has not arrived Oct. 20, 2014. Can't find a way to track it. What method of shipment have others items arrived? They say my email not recognized or has been removed from site even though it does show up on order form on line.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't order again, I don't want to wear out of season clothes & keep track of orders for months on end!

meimeig
10/20/14

At the first look, the dresses are pretty and cheap. Then I made a mistake of ordering before looking up reviews. I got only 8 dresses out of 10 that I ordered. One of the dresses that I received was 5cm too short on the shoulders. When I complained, they claimed that its Chinese sizes. Then I told them its stated on the webpage of that dress that it should be 38cm on the XL dress and it measured only 33cm. They still refused to refund. The other two dresses that never arrived, they refuse to refund as well. They asked me to pick other dresses. Its ridiculous!!!
Update: After complaining on their facebook page and here, someone finally responded appropriately to refund the dresses they didnt send and the grossly wrong size dress. Afterthought is, I actually really like the jewelry that I ordered. They are cheap and nice. I recommend that.

Tip for consumers: Careful when you buy from Rosewholesale.com. I say only order jewelry from them. I have only read good things about jewelry and bad things on clothings.

lorih20
10/19/14

If I could give a 0 star rating I would. Yes it was cheap but both the dresses I ordered were totally deformed... weird bulges in weird places and not at all like the pictures on the web. The fabric was fine, sizing ok and I might cut it up to make something else but as it were totally unwearable. Wouldn't even classify the dresses as 2nds. Maybe 5ths or 6ths. I was just interested to see if the deal was legit. Didn't lose a lot but would never take a chance again. Sad that it wasn't all that I hoped it would be

Tip for consumers: Just don't... there are other sites out there that might be worth the chance but not this one.

daniels109
10/18/14

DO NOT DO THAT!!!

No one ever answers the phone. No one EVER replies to email. Their chat doesn't work. Their inquiry form doesn't work.

They charge your credit card the same day...

jod486
10/18/14

Hi, I'm an actual reviewer, not a fake one put up by the company, haha! Um, so i ordered from Rosewholesale a week ago...and after sending in my order I read the reviews and I was so nervous if my order would ever arrive! I didn't order any clothing, simply a pair of lace-up pumps and a necklace. My order came a week after I ordered it, which surprised me because I didn't even order fast shipping and when I opened the package I saw that the box that it was in was really beat up and dirty but the two packages inside of it were really nice! The pumps had about one little scratch on it but that's okay. I don't know, I'd probably order from them again if I wasn't ordering clothing.

jenniferc66
10/17/14

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your felt and paint paper like garments arrive.... Your disappointed at how cheap they're made, but try them on.... (U understanding the cheap prices now) Then, they are 4-5 sizes too small.... Don't even fit your daughter!! Then you realize a couple of your dresses never even arrived..... You ordered insurance to protect your beautiful dresses, but...... Really, found a scam company!!! You email them asap and they reply as if you only had one dress out of size... Though you paid for 6 and only 4 arrived and NOTHING EVEN FITS!!! They email you and say, you can give the dresses away, sell them, or order more at 15% off next order. LOL Also if you want to exchange them, you pay shipping both ways and lose 15% off entire order right of the top. SCAM!!!!!! FIGHTING THEM via bank and PayPal!

Tip for consumers: Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Major hoax company!!!! BEWARE!!! Lost $108.64 and fighting for it!!! HUGE SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A THING!!! Everything I bought either arrived wrong and poorly cheap quality, or didn't even arrive!!! BEWARE!!!!!

patricial18
10/17/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.......DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY....They give the same story to everyone...they always take your money.....there's always a holiday....even though their site shows your items to be in stock, after you buy them they are NOT IN STOCK...the company creates delay after delay after delay...they don't route tracking info...they don't route that the items are not in stock....they create further delays when it comes to refunding your money...they need a few more days....then they need a few more days....then, well you get the picture......excuse after excuse after delay after excuse....SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Let your Facebook, Twitter, email, etc. friends know and share this info with as many people as you possibly can.....

terryo11
10/16/14

Terrible..I ORDERED A DRESS IN SEPTEMBER AND IT JUST ARRIVED IN A PLASTIC GARBAGE BAG AND THE QUALITY IS GARBAGE. Guess you do get what you pay for

sachig
10/16/14

Do not buy anything from this company! Item I received had a hole. Sizes of their clothes indicated in their website are wrong. Their customer service is the worst. What rip off!

jerileeb
10/15/14

SAVE YOUR MONEY! funny I can't even rate the items on their site, they know their products SUCK-will not let me submit LOL! I spent close to $100.00, sure all items came, one, with some work might be useable, rest I am tossing in the good will pile, if they will even take them LOL the craftsmanship is atrocious, guess I got what I paid for. NON I mean NON of the clothing will look like the pictured products. Like one person stated looks like monkeys made them, and that's about the truth! HORRIBLE CLOTHES, and I complained and they offered me 10% back, REALLY????? LOL never mind, this isen't even worth my time but I want others to BEWARE!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT

dianeg17
10/15/14

Customer service is very good. Received my order in 3 weeks. Quality was good not great, but for the prices it is decent. Again, I do like how quickly they respond to issues. I even received a credit for my next order. They didn't stock a item I ordered so they gave me a monetary of double to use on the next order!

Tip for consumers: Try a small order first then decide.

tracyg25
10/15/14

HORRIBLE! My PayPal account was charged the day that the order was placed. 10 days later I emailed to get status and it was "in process" as it was after 20 days and 30 days. I could not get any information back more than "in process, sorry for the inconvenience" form letters. I am now at almost 2 months since they took my money and I'm being told that the items shipped but there is no way to track and no other responses than "in process".

Never again!!!!!

ayannam1
10/14/14

I placed an order (just shy of $100.00) with this "play play" scam artist company on September 9. It is now October 14, 2014, and I have YET to receive a product! There is no phone number, no customer service and no reliable means of tracking because this is not a real company! I will be filing a complaint!

Tip for consumers: This is a scam designed to fleece money from the well-meaning and unsuspecting. BUYER BEWARE!!

renees8
10/14/14

I ordered 5 items and it took almost a month to get order and when it finally arrived very disappointed. All item had cheap material not like the picture. I wish I had real reviews from this site. I wasted my money. I will donate to good will. A lesson learn for me. Also, I tried to leave a a truevil review, but their sit doesn't allow negative review no wonder people are still buying from them.

Tip for consumers: Buyers beware.

leslieh27
10/14/14

So my daughter fell in love with a dress for homecoming dance, she used expedited shipping for an $10.00 the dress arrived nearly a month to the day from the day we ordered and what a joke it was literally thrown in a mailing envelope. The quality and workmanship looked like a monkey had mad it. The beading was nearly falling off. Don't get me started on the sizing it might have been long enough for a midget, the size medium looked more like and XS. I wouldn't recommend this site to my worst enemy. If I could have rated it a zero I would have but that was not an option.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother unless you want to be disappointed. Look at all the other sites, reviews are pretty much the same across the board, wish I had don't my research first.

karenw57
10/14/14

Horrible on every level! Ordered and then couldn't get ahold of anyone when it didn't receive my order...no return emails, no one answering their phone, and no status available on their website. Finally got an email from them with with a bogus tracking number once I disputed with Paypal. I have a friend that also ordered and received 1out of 6 items ordered but it looked nothing like the photo and was very bad quality.

Tip for consumers: Save you money and time....don't buy from these crooks!

raveng1
10/13/14

It's my fault for not paying two dollars for the tracking number, but you know what I'm a poor college student who just wanted these kick ass sweatpants ya know. BUT ANYWAY I ordered my stuff and guess what! Still not here and its about to hit the month mark in two days. Tried contacting them, and there like sorry we cant trace it because you didn't pay for the tracking number! So I don't know if they're lost or whatever. Just my advice is pay for the stupid tracking number. Don't be me.

maggieh5
10/13/14

My teenaged daughter fell in love with everything on their website. I thought the prices were too good to be true, so I did some research. The reviews were terrible! Most were complaints about shipping time, but the reviews were left within 3-4 weeks of ordering. I felt that was a little premature. I also noticed that many people complained about sizes being really small. We decided to order a few items and just see what happened.
So, here's the deal...
Our order arrived in less than 3 weeks by DHL (said 4-6 wks when ordered). I should add that we were provided with a tracking number that was correct and that we did not pay for any type of express shipping.
She wears a medium in most clothing items. We ordered L and XL items. They all fit like mediums. The quality was good. There was a long-sleeved PacMan T-shirt that was sold as a sweatshirt, but she still loves it. There was a jacket that looks really cute, but is also a very light t-shirt type material. She got a few one size items. They absolutely only fit small to medium.
She got six super-cheap jewelry items (free shipping on all). They were all absolutely worth what she paid (most likely more).
She also got the newspaper backpack. It is adorable.
She is delighted with everything and is in the process of placing a larger order now.
I gave four stars mostly due to the size issues and the slightly inaccurate descriptions of some of the clothes.
Overall, we are very satisfied.

Tip for consumers: Be patient when waiting for things to ship overseas
Buy at least 1-2 sizes bigger, everything runs small
Keep in mind that the prices are super low. Expect quality, but maybe not premium quality.

angelag23
10/13/14

I placed an order 7 September 2014. After having placed a complaint with PayPal as of 13 October 2014, I still have only received three of the items I ordered. Buyer beware!!!

I paid $185.96US for order number HH1409071712185356. I only received item Yj0608201, leggings for $7.09, item Ym8580301 scoop neck top for $10.23, and item Ym1401101 v neck top for $9.74. Where are the rest of the items I paid for? This is completely unacceptable. I will never do business with Rosewholesale (or all of the other websites they do business through) again and will warn others.

Also the clothes do not look like the photos. The items I received were of lesser quality and different coloring than the photos depict.

Rosewholesale.com
Rosegal.com

NAME ON BILLMELATER: PayPal DAVISMICRO
NAME ON PAYPAL: Aosen and globalegrow; support@globalegrow.com

setzerc
10/13/14

I made an order on 09/06/2014, I just received it this weekend on 10/11/2014. The time I had to wait for the delivery was crazy so I left a message asking for the status of my order I contacted me in about 3 days or so and asked that I would wait the full 15 day process in which I had no idea that was the delivery time, OK, I said I would wait it out as you can see from the from the dates listed below it was well over that time frame but the time I dealt with... it was when I received the delivery that really pissed me off.. I ordered a sweater size large, a necklace, and a bracelet... the sweater was balled up into a ball about the size of an Grapefruit and the sweater said L for large but it was a small for sure, I couldn't get it on at all and the necklace was popped, broken and the bracelet arrived. This has got to be a joke... I have never witness such poor and unprofessional service ever!!! I notified them and never received a response as of yet... Try to avoid this online store at all cost!!!! I will post another review with the picture of the items later....

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!!

migdalias
10/13/14

I love the dresses,the jewerly and the service this company offers.Material is good quality,I have no complain.Thanks a lot.

alidat1
10/13/14

I ordered some clothing from RoseWholesale.com and they informed me that they were out of stock. I asked for a refund of the amount I paid and it was not 2 days and the refund was in my paypal account. I am very impress with that. My other orders are now on their way and I will evaluate the quality and then review on it. But I do think if this company was a fraud, like some internet reviews claim, they would not have paid back my money.

barbaraa21
10/12/14

I ordered 5 items in July, and I received 2 of them at the end of August. They kept saying they would ship out the other 3 asap, and they kept delaying the expected shipping date. I had to demand a refund 9/10/14. I still have not received it. They are liars. They are a horrible company. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

christak2
10/12/14

This company is a scam. I placed an order on September 25th. Paid for my order and extra for express shipping. I have yet to get my parcel . I have emailed them multiple times and they keep sending me" ticket " numbers to say they will respond soon. I still have heard nothing. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY> FACEBOOK SHOULD LOOK INTO THESE ADS

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

sherriea
10/11/14

Placed an order and credit card info would not "take" was advised on site to pay through pay-pal, I do not have a pay pal account, so decided to "chat" for assistance, Chat link DID NOT work, so submitted a customer service ticket, twice, and still no reply, I am constantly checking my bank statement HOPING and PRAYING they don't take money out so far so good but still no reply on my emails, No phone number to call and inquire abt order... I HOPE and PRAY I've not been scammed.. I've cancelled the order in the meantime.............

Tip for consumers: I AM VERY VERY VERY LEARY OF THIS COMPANY NOW

avatea
10/11/14

I too was scammed. Never received my order. I am currently disputing the charge through PayPal. Don't wait to dispute it on PayPal until it's too late. You only have 45 days. I think Rose knows that, that's why they keep saying to wait.

jodyc11
10/10/14

Hi all, I am having the same problem. Haven't got my order of $150 since august. The good news is, I purchased through Paypal and they will protect me. Filing a claim now. I think the good reviews on here are also frauds. They cannot keep operating like this. Don't order!

Tip for consumers: Do not order

mmg
10/10/14

I may change my rating IF I EVER GET MY STUFF.
they get back to you but it takes a while. the only problem is ... you never really get an answer. I was told that I'd get an email upon shipping.
no, so I asked again and they said, "oh, sorry, its shipped" the other part of my questions was WHEN WILL IT GET HERE. no answer.
so I will reserve my final rating till later but its worrying reading all the negative reviews.

Tip for consumers: In hind site I would have used paypal cuz pay pal always sides on the customer side.

barbaral29
10/10/14

Still waiting on a shirt that I ordered on Sept 10th. They give you a tracking # but you cannot track your order. I was hoping to wear the shirt this weekend. First they tell me 10-20 working days shipping, now they have extended it to 25 days. I will never order from this company again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

vickiej
10/9/14

Report to the bank as a fraudulent claim and you will be reimbursed. My goods didn't arrive and I never received any replies when I tried to follow up. No tracking number received either. Can't believe people think they can get away with it! makes me so mad!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE A THING

cindyh20
10/9/14

I thought I would give them a try and just buy a minimal amount so I am only out $24, however I should have gone with my gut and the reviews. I am also reporting them to PayPal. They responded to my first email ....We are sorry for the delay of shipping due to the relocation of our warehouse from 12th to 31th. We kindly ask that you wait for one or two days more before you receive the tracking no. for the shipment. You can see the tracking information when you log into our website and review your order or you can contact with us again and we will give you the tracking no. along with the website where you can track the progress of the package. Still no tracking #, phone goes straight to voicemail and live chat is non existant! Not sure what month they moved if it was September (when I ordered) there are only 30 days not 31. Such a scam! Wish there was a zero rating!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this site! I thought I would give them a try and just buy a minimal amount so I am only out $24, however I should have gone with my gut and the reviews. I am also reporting them to PayPal. They responded to my first email ....We are sorry for the delay of shipping due to the relocation of our warehouse from 12th to 31th. We kindly ask that you wait for one or two days more before you receive the tracking no. for the shipment. You can see the tracking information when you log into o

katc5
10/9/14

Class Action Lawsuit Against Rosewholesale .... please like the page and add your story. Here's mine. I made a purchase last March and have been going back and forth with this company since. They've not sent anything to fix the issue and keep skirting around the fact that they still have my money. They haven't replied to my last 3 messages since i told them i was going to seek legal action. I'm currently contacting attorneys to attempt a class action lawsuit against these scam artist, but i need your help. If you've experienced bad service/no service like I have please go to this facebook page (Class Action Lawsuit Against Rosewholesale) like it and leave your story. Every person helps.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE IT IS A SCAM!!!

kimk24
10/9/14

I have been so sorely disappointed. I was excited to find so many styles and at great prices, but to mydismay, I feel like I have been taken, made an order rushed shipping because of a wedding we were to attend on the $th of october. To this day it still hasn't arrived, no contact to me and I can not contact them either, live chat customer service and the phone number gives a weird message then goes to a busy signal. So beware my friends.

Tip for consumers: Try to contact them first, and then contact your Credit card company for satisfaction.

noreeno
10/9/14

So far, I have had a couple of responses from this company. After I ordered, I realized that I should have checked their national holidays....I placed an order the night before their week long holiday so that added to my wait time. What we need to realize is, this company is based in China, and when they say "business day" they mean Monday-Friday, whereas us here in North America somehow expect Saturday as a business day. I am assuming that my order will arrive sometime toward the end of this month. I will respond to let you know when it does actually arrive. So far I am somewhat pleased with the customer service from this company.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE check the national holidays of the country with which you are purchasing from. And please expect shipping to be anywhere from 2-3 weeks when ordering outside of North America.

bonnieo5
10/8/14

As a person who is experienced with over seas shipping, I know that it takes about two weeks to ship. What I did forget that this is a different country and that there was a national holiday that is approximately a week long. This time is an honored time and respectively, I totally understand the delay.

I also am an American, but American clothes do not fit me, however, I know my conversion size as well. So I did not have any difficulty.

I was concerned about the delay and like I said, I forgot about the holiday...customer service was absolutely helpful and willing to work with me through my entire order.

I don't think the company is a scam like I have read here, I do believe it is a transitional misunderstanding, and as with every shopping experience, if there is information that I am not sure if, it is a buyers right to ask questions before the purchase and not blame a company for size differential, and request the company exchange, refund, or return an item that did not work for you. It is done in America often and, um, well, if it wasn't an issue in America, why would you be shopping overseas? Fairly that is rhetorical, however, I did not find the shopping experience to be less than America. In fact, I found it to be a lot better and more friendlier.

Tip for consumers: Ask questions before buying if you are uncertain of the size, check on what shipping is since it is not ground shipped, it is either transported by ship or by air, and check your email. I received a response within an hour after my initial query and their on going communication has been exceptional!

heatherc28
10/8/14

Apparently Im not the only one this has happened to. I ordered some clothes back in the end of August- they money was immediately taken out of my bank account but to date I have not received my order. I have sent numerous e mails and I have never gotten a reply.

michaelap3
10/8/14

Shipment lateor never, worst quality of clothing i have ever seen and dirty, you have to pay customs as well and so that will double the price! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

17 Photos for RoseWholesale