US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

noreeno

So far I am somewhat pleased with the customer service from this company. (in 67 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 308 reviews)

michaele40

I ordered 2 items on 9/10/14 and STILL have not received them. (in 159 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cindyw28
1/24/15

Do not order clothing form these clowns! I placed two orders. The first a jacket in size small, it just barely fit, I'm a US size 6. I thought the medium would fit just right, so I placed my second order of 3 jackets and a tunic. They shipped 2 jackets and said the other was back ordered. All items were smaller than the first jacket I ordered. You have to be a size zero to fit into the mediums they sent. I requested the third jacket be sent in a larger size and the sent a medium anyway. It's a size zero also. They refused to give me any help, they insisted I return them at my expense which would have cost over $60, I paid $80 for the order! Then they offered me $20 to keep the order. I told them I would never order from them ever again and would go out of my way to spread the word on the internet to never buy anything from them because they have inconsistent sizing, and the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The quality of the goods was mediocre at best, but the prices screamed that anyway. I even sent pictures of the items fitting smaller than the small from my first order. \They still refused to do anything! Stay away, listen to the other people with the same experience, you will be taken advantage of as well.

Tip for consumers: Stay away they are a rip off1

pattyt5
1/24/15

I will never use this company again. I ordered 3 things for my daughter. Only 1 has came and it has been 7 weeks since I have ordered. I was charged for everything of course. The shirt that did come was ordered as XL but is the size of a small possibly a medium. I have had to sell it to a friend at a lower price than what was paid because I cannot reach the company.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't.

donnan10
1/23/15

I just ordered a blouse, ball gown, bathing suit with cover up, and 2 hair barrettes. I ordered the blouse 2 sizes larger then I wear and it fits great. The others look great and are great quality but are too small. Over all I will definately order again! Here are some suggestions:

Use express shipping and you will have your items in 5 - 8 business days.
Order 2 sizes larger then you normally wear.

Overall, great quality and beautiful stuff.

Tip for consumers: See above.

danab28
1/23/15

I ordered 3 "leather" jackets from Rose Wholesale. First I ordered a size "MEDIUM" and they're not even a small, they're petite at best. So the sizes are completely wrong. Secondly, all the labels on all three jackets were ripped out. Lastly, they came all together bunched up in a plastic bag and they were dirty and looked like they were used jackets and not brand new. I called their customer service number multiple times and every time I called the phone would ring 2 or 3 times and go right into a steady busy signal. So I emailed them FOUR TIMES and NEVER received any email back from them. And yes I did check my spam folder and there wasn't anything in there from Rose Wholesale. I also wanted to add that Rose Wholesale regardless of what they claim, really is a SCAM! They DO NOT provide any customer service at all! STAY AWAY FROM THEM! They refuse to respond to my many emails. To date, I still have not received ANY response from them at all. TERRIBLE company.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Rose Wholesale because their customer service department doesn't exist. You can't call them and they do not respond to emails. TERRIBLE COMPANY!

paulettep1
1/22/15

Everything is dirty and the sizes are all small in comparison with a petite person. The size chart is a blatant false advertising sting. Please don't order. tried to get back in touch since they did say they accept returns, no return mails even though they promised to answer your inquiry in 24 hours. Please the USA should not allow this merchant to ship to the USA

Tip for consumers: Please be aware that Wholesale.com's clothing items are not true to size. clothes are dirty and 7outfits squeezed into a an 8" by 11" bag.
Will send photos. I am not at home.

rigog
1/21/15

Bad bad bad customer experience and very low quality ( ripped AND dirty) product received two months after date of order. With so many decent retailers in the World I would advise against using this site.

aliag
1/21/15

My bag came in perfect condition, although it has a slightly oily texture, it came in great! It didtake quite a while for it to arrive at my house (32 days), but other than that it's great!And it is really worth to wait.

natashab13
1/21/15

I like the earrings.They look exactly like the picture! They aren't too heavy on the ear, either!I have bought many pairs.I love the items,I love the rosewholesale.

kandices
1/21/15

The shirt fits perfect. Like it was made just for me.It is beautiful elegant shirt. Thanks so much!I appreciate the rosewholesale!

karenm100
1/20/15

If I could give no stars I would. Can you spell RIP OFF! I wish I'd seen the Rossen Report on the Today Show BEFORE I ordered and not when I was looking at clothing no one can wear. Ordered 4 items I. Sizes I normally wear excited when they came. 3 of the items were so far off in size I'm not sure my 4 year old grand daughter could fit into them. The 4th item was "one size fits all" , put it on and ended up not being able to wear it- one sleeve had no elastic and he other one did. Sent a message saying I needed to return everything and stated why. Was told I needed to "measure" everything and send photos! Really? Customer service? Been trading emails and don't hold any hope of a resolution. I am going to protest the charge to my bank, have communicated my problem to The Rossen Report, and anything else I can think of. DO NOT GET SUCKERED.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!

namel2
1/20/15

This site is pretty trustworthy, and their items are pretty cool. They don't lie, and give you store bought quality clothes. They are cute as well.

Tip for consumers: KNOW YOUR SIZE. Make sure to check the reviews and sizes, and make sure the reviews are positive.

aq30
1/20/15

This is the first time I have ever written a review but I feel compelled to do so.
Rosewholesale is Awful Awful Awful... Stay away...
Although I paid extra for tracking of the shipment, it was impossible to track. It was said to be shipped via Hungary post to Canada. I ordered 4 tops all in PLUS SIZE 1X. All the tops were so small that they fit my adult daughter who is a petite size 4!!! The workmanship was terrible, nothing like what is seen in the photos.

shollenbsm
1/19/15

I have received my dress and it is a little small.Then I contact their customer service and I appreciate their high efficiency.The attitude is so good.Definitely recommend! rosewholesale!

crystalderr
1/19/15

The delivery time of the order is very fast.It is the usual shipping and the shipping time is only one week.I can not believe that.And the quality is good.It is very worth.Thanks rosewholesale!!

damiandera
1/19/15

I have finally received the items from you.The quality is very good and it is worth to wait for coat.I will recommend the rosewholesale to my friends.You are the best!

jermainee2
1/18/15

I ordered a coat on the rosewholesale. The delivery time may be a little long.It takes me three weeks.But when I open the package and the quality of the item is so good.It is worth to wait.Recommend the website!

jacquij1
1/18/15

Do NOT waste your time! 2 months after having been told that my order was on its way from China, it has not turned up. I seriously doubt that I will get my money back even if I continue to contact them.
Not worth the annoyance. Thank god I made a small purchase.

Tip for consumers: Just stay away. The prices are too good to be true & guess what? It was too good to be true!!!!

lisac85
1/18/15

Horrible rip off! I ordered 2 items in October 2014, then finally in December I wrote and asked where in the world was my order. They replied that they ran out of one item and would refund that price and send the other item right away. Never came and no refunds, then I wrote again and they said my order had been cancelled. And NO I never received a refund. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM!

sandyf12
1/17/15

45 days and still no stuff. I would give them a minus 4 star rating if they'd let me. If you send them a message they just tell you to keep waiting or check with the post office. Like if the PO had my package they would have delivered it by now. I am reporting them to several sources. Everyone should so they get closed down. I expect to never see a refund.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM ROSEWHOLE!!!!!

barbaraj23
1/15/15

Great company was a little worried when I read the negative reviews but I had no issues at all. Product is exactly like in pic online! Will order again from them!

deniseg20
1/14/15

HORRIBLE!!! Let me preface by saying that I order products from various companies in China all the time as I am a retailer here in the states, but I have NEVER had this kind of $#@! experience - EVER!!!

I ordered ONE jacket from RoseWholesale.com on 10/15/14. On 10/24/14 they withdrew the money from my Paypal account and gave me what appears to be a bogus tracking number.
It's now January 14, 2015 and STILL no package. They told me to wait 45 days from the point of purchase. Funny, but that's the exact amount of time in which Paypal will no longer issue refunds on disputed items. Coincidence? I think not!
I have been trying to get a refund from them, but they keep telling me to be patient. The last message I got from them was on 12/25/14, and I quote, "Please wait two weeks, if still no news we will fix this for you. Please trust us and do not worry." Yeah. Right.
It's now been 81 days. I'm going to file an official mail fraud complaint with the Post Master General about this company, as they just don't seem to be responding to this issue.

As the Overall ratings says - Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!
Do yourself a favor and just go to TJ Maxx.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!!!
If your item does not arrive - you're on your own.
If you try to get your money back, all you get is the run-around.
Not worth the cost, the hassle, but more importantly - the time!!!

sallyo1
1/14/15

After recieving my two tops I ordered...XL...and I am small complained...wrote a review and they answered very nicely on line. Offered me $6.50 in a private email for and order that cost me $30.00 including postage...I accepted...what else can you do. I deal with China a lot and this has never happened before..if there is a problem they refund the full amount or fix up what is wrong! This company also goes under many names...just don't order from them. Sure some of their ratings are fraud!

janiceg9
1/14/15

RIPOFF! I ordered a Jacket in early November, then got a bogus tracking number. It's January and I still haven't gotten my item. I tried contacting them, forget it! They don't return correspondence. They were quick to take my payment though! If I could give then ZERO STARS I would.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it! It's a complete rip off!

doras13
1/14/15

*** Updated 1/15/2015 *** There's no way to respond to Rose, so I'm editing my response... I am NOT insulting other "honest" reviewers because I am sharing TRUTHS about my horrible experience with you on my order # H1411250957229846.

*** Original Post ***
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, STAY AWAY!!! They take stock photos from other websites and they ship you something that is SO subpar it is incomprehensible. What they sent me was defective and unwearable and they are refusing to refund me. Out of the 5 items I ordered on 11/25/2014, 1 still is missing, they claimed they shipped it, but I have no tracking numbers. I'm sure if I ever get it it will also be crap.

I'm keeping two of the items, they are NOT well made, but at least were not defective and I took a chance using a low-cost company, so I chalked that up to my stupidity and will eat the cost.

However, the 2 DEFECTIVE items are the ones I'm request refund on, and this Kaitlyn offered me $7 on a $28 purchase as refund, this is not even including the EXORBITANT shipping fees I paid.

I am being MORE THAN fair and will dispute it with my credit card company if I get one more BS response from this Kaitlyn. I will also file complaints with the attorney general's office, the FTC and the BBB.

They are FRAUDS. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

lindao13
1/14/15

Never order from this Chinese sweatshop.
I have since learned that they photograph a 'sample ' garment - this is the lovely item we see on the website.
Then they run up substandard garments to 'look like' the original but as we customers now know they are only fit for the garbage can. Never mind that they would only fit a 2 year old (Chinese) ?? child.
I have demanded a full refund plus shipping costs . Also be aware that they advise you to use standard post office on returns. That is because it will take 58 days to reach them & they hope you will give up before then. I have used air mail tracking - delivered in 1 week. Perhaps throwing good money after bad but I am adamant I will have a refund on these awful items.
If I do not receive a refund in full in 1 week I will authorise Paypal to pursue a dispute on my behalf .
Please do not let this shocking company get away with your money. Think of those poor customers still being duped.

nirmalav
1/13/15

I ordered on 29/11/2014 and They say It was posted on 01/12/2014.I still havenot recieved.After reading re-views,wonder whether I will receive.

petera59
1/12/15

The sizes are all over the place. Took over a month to arrive. Terrible quality. You can get better quality fabric from a rag bought at the dollar store. Lost over $140 on this garbage.

------UPDATE-----The company replied here by saying they are issuing a credit and to check my email, but they never sent any email let alone a "credit".
Based on all I keep reading about this company, I doubt they'll give me a refund. I would be glad to report it if that were true, but that's wishful thinking.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company!

leec38
1/12/15

This is nothing but a RIP OFF. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM OR ANYONE ELSE CONNECTED TO THEM. The same junk sells on many sites so before ordering from any of them look them up on Google first. It is all junk. The size chart is worthless and the items are nothing but sweatshop JUNK. Paypal said return items for a refund but guess what! They claim they never got the items back that I paid another 18.41 to ship back to them. They know that USPS can not track USPS to China so all they have to say is I never got them back so Paypal GIVES THE THIEVES YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY and you end up with nothing, They are using the system and they know if you do waste your money to pay return shipping they still win.
CHECK OUT BEFORE BUYING FROM ALL CHINESE CLOTHING COMPANIES AND I'LL BET YOU WILL FIND VERY LITTLE IF ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THEM.

Tip for consumers: GET OFF and shop local.

gregoryp12
1/11/15

DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I ordered $183 in merchandise. 12 shirts and hoodies in XL. I only received 10 of the 12 but was charged for all 12. The 10 I received were so small they wouldn't fit an 8 year old child. I contacted customer service and was given the extreme run around. They wanted ridiculous photos of the items and my measurements. FOR WHAT!!! I wear XL, I ordered XL, it doesn't fit so I need to return it!!!! End of story. I sent the photos anyway but have received no response. I just filed a complaint with my credit card company.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

sheryls4
1/10/15

First off it took a month and a half to receive half of my order...one blouse and it didn't come in time for Christmas AND the size is small but I ordered a Large. Next - no tag, no quality and it looks as if a beginner seamstress made it. I've now contacted them for a return on this item and want to cancel the other top not yet shipped. Fingers crossed I can accomplish both and get my $44..05 payment back. So Far I wouldn't recommend their clothing lines.

Tip for consumers: Sizing seems to be an issue -- China seems to produce clothing for XS people. Also the quality is not there and the shipping time is way beyond expected.

donnan9
1/9/15

I placed an order on 11/9/2014. I paid using paypal and received a payment received confirmation and order number. I received a shipping tracking number on 11/11/2014 saying my 2 shirts were coming on China post and to allow 12-25 days. I never could track the item and finally sent customer service an email. they responded with please wait, its coming. Around day 40, I rec'd one of the shirts , size Medium that could fit a child. I have filed a claim with paypal and had correspondence with Rose Wholesale and all I keep getting is wait. So I would not advise anyone use this company. the product received was quite inferior and not worth half of what I paid. I ordered from Rose Wholesale because the shirt looked cute and kept showing up on the side of my facebook page. I did not realize they were a Chinese company or I would not have ordered from them. Be careful. the photos may be tempting but its not worth it. I would give them less then one star in every category since today I am writing this review on day 56 from date they said item was shipped.

janets27
1/9/15

I made an order December 30th paid for expedite shipping and that said 3-5 business date. To date i have not received my order. I check my account and see " processing" when I did a query i was was addressed in the query as a different person. They said they could not find a providence number . I had already done an order as a trial with a small amount of monrey and received the item. This time I spent much more money using the same address and used DHL as the shiper and now they are having problems with my order which they never had before. They provided a number as a contact number from outside USA I called the number so many times and the phone picked up you can hearing talking in the background and no one answering you.
Service is disguisting, I am frastrated and dissatified. I need My money back or the items.
I am not going to stop informing persons of my dissatisfied service until you either refund me my money or send me my order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Please think carefully about Rose Wholesale before you make a purchase. They do not call you even though the ask for your telephone number. If something s wrong with your order they would never call you. there customer service line for outside the united stated does not work. dont not spend much money with them unless you can afford to lose it. They seem polite but the customer service is shhitty

carmeld
1/9/15

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I ordered 2 items, one in November and one early in December. I told them on numerous occasions that I wanted th items for Christmas but they still haven't arrived. I complained numerous times but get no proper reply just to say that they have been dispatched. I have now asked for a full refund but they are ignoring these emails too. Customer service woeful and still dont know why I haven't got my things. Rosewholsale if you read this..give me my full refund now!!!

Tip for consumers: JUST DONT GO THERE

lindas128
1/8/15

I ordered (for the first time) a blouse in XL on 11/19/14. I received a medium about six weeks later. Here is the kicker. I contacted them with my problem and was told that I could pay 5 additional dollars and they would send me the correct size or they would just refund 4 US dollars (less than 1/2 of what I paid). I don't think I want to do business with a company like that.

laurenk18
1/6/15

This is such a complete and utter scam I'm not sure how they are still in business. I guess because it is based out of the Netherlands there is no way to regulate. Anyway, this is my first direct experience with fraud. It took an exceptionally long time to receive my order--which was nothing like the picture of what I ordered. The company managed to get a picture of a dress I had liked on Pinterest pop up on my Facebook account. I clicked the ad and it took me to Rose Wholesale, which had pictures of that dress and many others. I ordered the dress and received a cheaply made rough approximation of a dress that looked nothing like what I was shown on Rose's website. It is a different color, different shape, different cut, and didn't fit properly. I'm sure all the positive reviews are just the people behind the company reviewing it themselves. Scam.

ivyl24
1/6/15

I would give this zero stars if I could - it took months to get my order and one bag was so badly made I couldn't use it and the zipper fell off the second bag within a week. The coat was missing and I have been trying to get it redelivered or refunded literally for months and the company has been so poor with it I suspect this very close to being a scam - they are literally doing everything to not get me my coat - stay away!!!!! Also - there live chat is never open and their customer service number goes to a message with just people talking in background.

Tip for consumers: Never Use This Company!

evelync14
1/6/15

I agree with all the dissatisfied customers on these reviews. I too thought this was a legit business just to find out its reputation is far from good. I also ordered a blouse and waited 3 months to receive it. I ordered an x-large and when it came it was so small that it fit my 12 year old daughter perfectly. Obviously their interpretation of large is way off the U.S. scale of clothing. I think they may have children that they use as mannequins to make the clothing with. Just so disappointed as the blouse is very pretty. Waited so long just to get disappointed. Thats what I get for trusting a company whose prices are too good to be true. After all you get what you pay for. Ugh I hope people don't fall for this company's ads anymore. Losing out on your money hits the wallet hard. Be careful to those who are thinking of placing an order with Rose Wholesale. Think twice.

Tip for consumers: Think twice and think twice hard. Do your research before ordering.

adamr47
1/5/15

I have ordered 20 items from this company at 2 different times and the service and the quality of the products have been great. My first oder was only a small one as I wanted to make sure the sizes fit me and the company was legit.
Once I received my first order in under 3 weeks, I realised that this was a legit business with great service. I also realised that the sizes that I needed to order for future purchases had to be up 2 sizes to fit perfectly. Usually I am a medium here in Australia but the XL were a great fit for me.
I highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to order anything from them and receive great products for a really great price.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you check your sizing before ordering a huge quantity.

charlap
1/5/15

This website is a complete scam! My fiancee bought me a coat from here for Christmas. First place it arrived 2 days after Christmas. It arrived wadded up in a tiny plastic bag. It was pretty but it had a layer of lace all around the bottom of the coat. About 8 or 10 inches of it were ripped. Ripped! Also we ordered a size large. It was so small - it was truly a size small although it said "large" on it. Do not ever buy anything from this store!!

Tip for consumers: don't shop here! Period!

karons1
1/5/15

Do not order from this company. If you want to return an item you will never get a reply.
Good luck!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site

shelleyb10
1/5/15

I placed on order with Rose Wholesale on Oct. 30 and 31st. I only received part of one order and none of the other order. I contacted them on numerous occasions to inform then of this and to this date have not gotten a response or reply from them. I aPm so upset and frustrated with them, I cannot even begin to tell you. Have gone through the steps of submitting a ticket? to let them know that I am tired of waiting for the products and want a full refund for the items not received. The products and prices are too good to be true, and if you are thinking of placing an order with them, do not do it!

Tip for consumers: do not order from this business!

carmenf6
1/4/15

I order 12/11/2014 and today is 1/4/2015 and two items out of from my package are still missing ,the photos are down below and the names are

-Lovely Parrot Shape Design Fuzzy Knitted Hat For Women
-Stylish Cat Ears Shape Design Women's Knitted Hemp Flowers Hat

are they coming in another package or something?

Tip for consumers: My tips are to order two items at a time, not like 6 or 10 because things tend to be missing

phyllism9
1/2/15

I have been back and forth for almost 2 weeks now with your Customer Service because I clearly didn't get the right size coat I ordered. They asked me to send a picture of the tag, and I did and then he tells me I'm not doing what he asked me to do!!! Oh yes I did. I ordered the size I always wear and it's too small!!!! I cannot wear it. Your return policy clearly states that I can send it back for a refund within 7 days of receiving it if I pay the shipping. Well, when I got the coat, it came from China or Korea or somewhere like that. I don't speak that language so not sure what Country it is. Then I get told that "I" ordered the wrong size. Oh no I did not!!! and I get told that shipping would be too expensive and if I send more money, they will send me right size. Oh really!! You didn't send the right size the first time so clearly you won't this time. All I want is my money back. I cannot wear the coat, it is no good to me. I am posting this so people can see what a ridiculous company you are. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE anything from you again. I bought something a few months ago and was not happy with the quality and it certainly didn't look like it did in the picture. I really should have known better than to order anything from you again. I want my money back. That's all I want. You clearly need new people in your customer service. I sent a picture of the label inside the coat like he asked but it would not let me send the picture of the item number on the outside of the bag. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!!!! This has been the worst experience I have ever had.

stephanien12
12/31/14

I love this business! Great products for great prices! And a great rewards program too! Since it all comes from China and I live in the USA, it takes a little bit of time but the products are worth the wait! Everything is high quality and they have great customer service. I am a happy customer and will continue to do business with them!

kadens
12/31/14

This company is fraudulent. They operate both SammyDress and RoseWholesale. They may partially ship in order to coax you into waiting, which then invalidates consumer protection times of 45 days. They send false tracking numbers, generated by fake sites. You can file a complaint with IC3, which partners with the FBI. http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Tip for consumers: Do not use this vendor. If you have ordered, you can file a complaint within 45 days to get your money back through paypal. If you are outside of the 45 day period, file a complaint with the Internet Crime Division.

michellel58
12/31/14

I am so happy I read the reviews before I placed my order.
I can't believe how expensive the shipping is.
THANK YOU EVERYONE for the Warning!

I will never buy anything from them!

Tip for consumers: GO to Wish.com

They sell the same clothing and you get it really fast and the shipping is cheap!!

ashelyf
12/30/14

I ordered gifts for Christmas....of course what came in was cheap and falling apart. They never even sent the remaining items. I'm still now in a paypal dispute with them trying to get my money back. They refuse to refund my shipping which is ridiculously expensive since everything is coming from China. Awful customer service and not worth the hassle!

Tip for consumers: A tip for using this site? Don't use this site!!!!

marcelal
12/30/14

WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE!! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SCAMMING COMPANY!
I payed in total 410.96 dollars for this stupid order and it was more than disappointing. The items are ALL BAD REPLICAS which is something they don't tell you. The sizes were way smaller than they said, the material is cheap and looks tacky, some items came un-sewed, and half of my order which i placed on OCTOBER hasn't arrived, i even payed for an UPS service and they sent it through airchina! They say they never refund the shipping BUT IN THIS CASE THEY SCAMMED ME! I PAYED FOR A SHIPPING SERVICE WHICH THEY IGNORED, STOLE THE MONEY, AND KEPT IT!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW AWAY MONEY! IF I COULD PUT NEGATIVE STARS FOR THIS SITE I WOULD GIVE IT -300000000

joannb9
12/30/14

Ordered 11/04. It's 12/30, no order. One contact when they told me that my address was not valid! Then unable to contact them because now my email address is not valid! Rip offs!

Tip for consumers: Stat away!!!!!!!

reginal222
12/29/14

I did not wait long. The delivery was fast for the first 3 items. I am still waiting for one item.
The quality is what you pay for, but the size is for a small people. Definetely not for North Americans.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: CUANDO LLEGA MI OTRA MERCANCIA QUE FALTO ESPERO QUE ME SEA ENVIADA Y EL SIZE DEL COAT NO ES MI TAMAÑO,,,,,RESUELVAN PARA QUE TENGAN BUENAS VENTAS, MARY
12/4/14
jayd129
A: Hi Mary, your coat does not fit because Rosewholesale is a cheap Chinese sweatshop that makes rubbish clothing from cheap materials. Your ill-fitting jacket will last about 2 weeks, if you could even struggle into it. Remember next time, never buy from this site.
1 month ago
Add your answer
Q: I placed a order and have not yet heard or received a confirmation E mail or anything I was givin a tracking number n things I ordered 3 items, Cant ever get anyone on the phone. I paid for expedited shipping everything was available and in stock. So hoping someone can help me. Because I paid for these items just want to make sure it is all good, Thank You.
2 weeks ago
sallyo1
A: The tracking number won't help...paid for it and could never track....Please don't be toooo disappointed with your clothes....they really aren't up to scratch.
11 hours ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

50 Coupons for RoseWholesale

No coupon code needed
Shop now at RoseWholesale to save!
Go to RoseWholesale