US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

supers4

Customer service answered every email I sent within 24 hours. (in 54 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 256 reviews)

michaele40

I ordered 2 items on 9/10/14 and STILL have not received them. (in 127 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

phila13
11/24/14

Do not order from this company. After you PAY and order, they send a list saying this garment is coming, this one will come soon. Then a notice, sorry sold out, would you like another garment? I eventually was refunded for the sold out garment. Then the four other garments arrived 3 weeks later. 3 of the 4 were to small. Their measure chart id incorrect. I wanted to return the garments but they suggested I keep them, re order & pay 50% for the next size. I did, I'm now waiting for the refund. Its a shame, the to small garments quality was OK......but its just not worth the hassle.

Tip for consumers: ORDER ONE SIZE UP FROM YOUR NORMAL SIZE

pamelaf4
11/24/14

how do you e-mail them? I keep getting a captcha, key it in and it says it's not correct. I ordered 1 shirt got 2 and ordered one jacket didn't get it.
. When I key in my order no. from their e-mail it says it's wrong?

madb4
11/24/14

I paid extra for tracking on my order but never received a tracking number. When my package finally arrived it was a total disappointment. The white dress I ordered looked very little like the item pictured, was made of extremely cheap material with fraying threads hanging out of every seam, had black stains on it and was so small it made me laugh. My attempts to contact them were in vain because I could not even submit a request on their site due to an "invalid order number" and I couldn't find any way to leave a review for the trash I received. Yeah it was only $9 but even at that price it was a RIP OFF.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from these con artists

brendah19
11/24/14

This site is a scam-it took over 60 days to receive my order and when I finally got my order; nothing fit. I tried to ask for my money back and they told me to be patient. The sizes run extremely small. Their prices sound too good to be true; I'm glad I didn't spend a lot of money. $28.00 to learn a good lesson-RoseWholesale is crap!!!!

jakej18
11/24/14

Same as countless other people. I ordered a jacket and a sweatshirt, paid for expidited shipping. Never got the sweatshirt...the jacket came weeks late, and was so small that a dwarf couldn't wear it. I can't get a hold of customer service. I'm talking with a lawyer about starting a class action lawsuit... I think there's enough of us to warrant one. I've added a picture of the "large" jacket I purchased. You can see that the sleeves barely pass my elbows.

Tip for consumers: Do not, for any reason purchase through this site. You will be throwing your money away.

kimc61
11/24/14

I have definitely learned my lesson. As with some of you I should have know the prices were too good to be true. I placed an order September 29 and still have not receive my merchandise. Whenever I email them I get a response with a difference excuse.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this site

estellep1
11/24/14

Can't get ahold of customer service; tried the phone number, tried the online form; tried the online chat. They have no customer service because they are a crock of crap. STAY AWAY!! Knew prices to good to be true. Shame on me!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY

amyl29
11/24/14

I Would give them zero stars if I could. Never order from this site!!! I ordered two shipments from them and each shipment had items missing. They don even contact you about the missing items. When I contacted them and asked for a refund of the items, they refused to refund me part of the shipping charges that I paid for. When I asked to speak to the supervisor they just completely ignored me and never bothered to email back. As for the items they shipped, most are poor quality and not at all as pictured. Very rarely you will get lucky and get what is pictured. Dishonest company! Do not buy from them!

sandrag22
11/24/14

My husband ordered 4 tops for me. I only received 3 of them. Since it was online he ordered a size larger than I generally wear to be safe. But when I received the 2XXL they were way too small. I compared them to a size 12 and they were smaller. The labels are all in Chinese so I'm guessing the sizes are listed in a totally different chart than what we would expect from American size charts,

There is also no way to look at the order or find a way to send it back. This was a very disappointing order since the items were very cute and I would have loved them if they actually fit.

Tip for consumers: Understand that the clothing sizes are not American clothing sizes.

djj2
11/23/14

I ordered several items, thought I had nothing to lose. That initial order had a few things arrive within a few weeks but 2 items were not available then and were to be shipped separately, 1st thing wrong. 2nd: they also said 3 items were not available at all and offered a coupon to make up for those. 3rd: one of the jackets I ordered was completely "off" from the description. It was a shorter version, the shape was very different from the photo, and polyester not cotton as listed…I never would have ordered it if the photo/description matched what I received. Otherwise the first items were ok, not high end but overall fine for the price. I ordered XLarge, and am a Medium usually. The coupon frustrated me the most and had me wondering if they simply offer this but don't really care that the system doesn't or can't process it properly. At first I ordered for the amount but was going to be charged (for items I already paid for) AND about a $23 + delivery charge. After contacting them they explained only a couple of $ would go toward delivery. Ordered again, the order again wouldn't process without payment. Wrote again and was told that sale items don't apply. Tried to order a third time (the order would not go through without additional payment) and was told I had to order more for the order to process.
So overall, I had some items that were alright, but with the things out of stock and how the coupon failed to work ( I gave up, felt like they didn't care much whether it was actually processed properly…seemed almost "intentionally" set up so additional fees might be overlooked?) you're taking a chance with your order. It might be fine, but if items aren't available or are a lot different from what is pictured - you might not end up saving as much as you'd hoped for. The second part of the order came a few weeks later…the items were fine except one wrap smelled mildewy (hope it comes out after it's laundered). I won't take any more chances with their products just because of the three things that went wrong with my first order.

sk217
11/22/14

I can't believe I almost ordered from this company. Something told me before I enter credit card info I better read the reviews, and thank goodness I did! What a scam. I would never be so stupid and I appreciate all of you who have shared your experiences to keep the rest of us from ordering from such an obvious scam. If you research, this company only comes up with a 10 percent trust rating. I hope others read all of your comments and boycott this scam. Thanks to everyone that shared.

robyne3
11/21/14

Like everyone else here.. The garments do not fit....they run extremely small...I am not a big person. The quality is very poor and they smell of strong chemical. The only similarity between what I got and what I thought I was purchasing is the color of the garments. I tried to contact the company using their on line form that keeps me running in circles. It's impossible to send it . The phone number listed on my Visa is an automated PayPal number. No way to contact them. They are obviously not American. Their English and models are foreign . I'm canceling denying the charge on my Visa!!!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this company!!!

daberinao
11/21/14

I will never purchase anything from this merchant again they charged my card $28.80 for a $13.11 purchase if I wan't to spend $28.00 I would have went to macys then on top of that they have there web page set up so you cant send a email you cant contact them by phone this is not real scam scam scam I want my cash back I don't want a $7.00 dress for $28.80

Tip for consumers: don't use it

joyceg16
11/20/14

Took three months to get my order and when it finally did arrive an item was missing. When I contacted them, they said they always check packages and t check again. Granted the item missing was only a $3 item, it is the principle of the matter. Slow to process the order, slow to ship and super slow to receive. E-mails are somewhat not helpful. Prices are cheap, but s was the service and clothes. Won't shop with them again. Not worth the time wasted.

Tip for consumers: Try cross searching the item on e-bay. You might pay a little higher, but at least you will have e-bay buyer protection in case of missing items, etc.

anae9
11/20/14

I have an excelent reference about Rosewholesale, i recommend this Site because i received always my orders on Time and the quality is so good. i bought jewelry and are really beatiful an original,

Tip for consumers: have confidence in them they guarantee you what you buy

mistyr7
11/20/14

I placed an order on October 24th and still have not received it almost a month later! I have sent several complaints and the only response i get is apologizing and asking for my patience! I have had just about enough patience! I am requesting a refund from Paypal at this point I don't even care if my order comes, I am getting my order refunded! 7-10 business days has turned into now 21 business days I am livid! I ordered myself a jacket for my birthday 2 weeks in advance, my birthday was over 2 weeks ago and i still don't have my order! I wish i would have seen all these reviews before I ordered so I would not have used this site I am very dissatisfied.

Tip for consumers: *****DO NOT USE THIS SITE*****

christym8
11/20/14

The sizes are all smaller.. I mean I expected that because I saw all the girls on there were skinny and tall and thin. If you're in America and you order a jacket about a size large, it's basically and extra small. The jacket I bought wasn't the jacket that arrived. I got a completely different jacket, that I would've been okay with, if only it actually came in my size. Over all the stuff is very cute and fashionable. Just be aware of the sizes.

nancye12
11/20/14

I am so glad I read these reviews of this company. I had called twice and was told (online) that my call would be returned but they have never been.

I had filled out my order but couldn't find the coupon number to get my discount and needed to know how to do it.

I just decide they have more business than they can cope with and I am giving up on this.

sherif18
11/20/14

I ordered from RoseWholesale. Can't get a confirmation of shipment, can't get to their support pages. The site keeps asking me to sign in even though I have and the phone numbers for the company are constantly busy which I find disingenuous and think they do not work. I have ordered and they have certainly accepted my payment! I would and will never use them again!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not use!!!!

jamiew32
11/20/14

I would not recommend this company. This is a company that advertising on Face Book for really great prices on clothes and jewelry. I decided to try them without looking up the company... yeah, I know, stupid! Anyway, I ordered product from them and they responded in a day saying that all but one of the items had been shipped, that I would receive them within 7-10 business days. We have now exceeded that and I have sent them three emails asking where the order is. First, you have to go on line to get an answer and ask for any responses they have for the tickets they issued. What I found was that they did not respond to the first two tickets until I said in my last ticket that if I didnt hear back from them, I wanted a refund. On the third ticket, all they said was, "processing"... what the heck does that mean??? was it sent or not??? If I dont get my order by next week, I will be contacting the better business bureau about this company!

Tip for consumers: If you decide to order from this company, be prepared for crappy customer service, and long shipping times, if they ship it at all. Take some time and look through the other responses because I am not the only one dealing with these issues.

carolenerr
11/19/14

I love rosewholesale. Absolutely love the jacket i ordered from rose wholesale! such great prices and good quality clothing also. Recommend!

lauraf24
11/19/14

My order took forever to receive. I ordered two tops and they are TINY and they don't look as nice as they do on the website. No size tags inside to even check if they sent the right size. So disappointed after such a long wait. I was going to try to return them for a refund but after reading the other reviews is doesn't look like I will get anywhere with that. Looks like I will end up donating them. Won't ever buy from them again and I will tell everyone on Face book not to order from the either! Not worth it.

latinqueend
11/19/14

After reading the reviews I'm a little worried now! I order last week from Rose wholesale and I still have not received my order . I ordered from 2 other website at the same time and I have already received my orders!!!! I'm going on a cruise next week and if I don't receive my order by next Wednesday, I will be calling PayPal!!!!! I never got an email with a conformation number, because I used PayPal (smh) Thank God I used PayPal
I used Paypal with the other websites and I received a conformation. So for now no stars! When I tried to reach customer service, I got no one! I will update this review In one week regarding if I got my order or not. (LatinQueen)

micheled13
11/19/14

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!! Before ordering I asked if the items I was looking at were in stock and about the sizing - if it was true sizes. I ordered the items on August 29 - and received them today....November 19......I sent many, many emails and would never get a response. The sizing is not even close to US sizing or what is displayed in their photos....My daughter is 5'5", weighs around 120...ordered a medium(thinking it may be a little big on her), long dress - the dress is at least 12 inches off the ground----the model had heels on that were at least 5". The other items are very, cheap and sizing also not close to a US size. DO NOT ORDER.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!

fenstermaa
11/19/14

This is a really nice website! Rosewholesale! Its awesome that they have sales everyday . Their products a really cute . The only thing i find somewhat difficult is the sizing they have,as the size is made in China,so I suggest you to choose a larger size than the size you usually wear. Other than that I really do love what they have and would really recommend!

brahmanshg
11/19/14

I can not believe that I can receive the pacakge from rosewholesale.It has been a month.But it never made me feel dispointed.As the quality is very good ,I have got praise.Recommend you to choose the website.

jolantao
11/18/14

Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered 2 items from this scam!! I waited 2 months,send hunderts e-mails,never got a reply!! At least I got my money back!! THANK U PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People -be careful-never ever order nothing from this SCAM COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glendam7
11/18/14

checked print long sleeve cardigan smelt like toxic chemicals, I washed it, soaked it in softner and sprayed it with fabreeze, still smells really bad and had to throw it in garbage.Still love other items I got and are waiting on my next order

Tip for consumers: so far the black and grey check cardigan is the only thing that smelt.

jenv3
11/17/14

ok so the thing with rosewholesale is that you can purchase cheap and very nice items,that you propably wouldn't find in your country and if you did they will be expensive. . You have to measure yourself first and then see the sizes. Asian sizes are smaller than UK, US, European sizes. It is your fault if you purchase a tiny asian size because they write down everything you need to know about the product. It is a good site to purchase not only clothes, but shoes, bags and other things!

laurac63
11/17/14

I ordered several items; customer service can not be reached by phone or chat or email; they never sent the items to me, they are a hoax DON'T ORDER FROM THEM

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them you will never receive your items

theresah9
11/17/14

AWEFUL, AWEFUL, AWEFUL!!!!! I ordered a beautiful Jacket. I am a medium but ordered a large just to make sure it was on the big side. When it came it was thinner than any sweater I own, definitely not a "Jacket". Also, it was TINY!!!! IT HAD NO SIZE TAG AT ALL. It literally was small than any small sweater I had seen and very cheap looking. Not at all like the picture. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM HERE!!!!!

dominiquew2
11/17/14

I ordered 3 dresses from this website. It took about 8 weeks for them to arrive, customer service replied very quickly after I emailed them about my concerns.
One fits ok,even though it's shorter that shown on their website and the belt is missing. The second was ok but I didn't like the way it fits so I sold it on ebay for a couple of $$. The third didn't fit at all. I ordered a size M, where I normally need size S. Those are made for little tiny Chinese women and not for US or EU women.
Don't waste on your money, it might be a bargain, but you get cheap made in China cloth.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money!!

dianef18
11/17/14

I ordered the cute hoodie with the pile lining, was women's "one size", turns out that one size is for an 8 year old girl! If it was anywhere near adult size (I am small, size 4) would be great, but I couldn't get my arms in past my wrist. I sent them email for a refund, just got automated reply, nothing in past 10 days. Then got reply that their sizes are for Chinese and might be different than foreign countries! Offered to refund me 10%. I will donate the hoodie to a shelter. They are a scam, and the sooner the word is spread, the less people will be robbed.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carolynn9
11/17/14

I purchased two dresses from Rose whole sale in at the end of August 2014. They claimed to have shipped the dresses on Sept. 22. I received one of the items ordered, the black and white fitted mini dress in an XL due to the sizing (Asian vs US). The dress arrived at the beginning of November, it did not have a size tag and it was clearly a small size in Asian measurements. Additionally, the white sections of the dress had black streaks in it as if the dress was dropped on a dirty floor, stepped on and dragged around prior to bagging and shipping or the bleeding in the black onto the white section. I emailed them numerously, it took many emails before they would even respond with a request for pictures, pictures I had already sent to the several time. The would only offer a partial refund for an item that is not what I had ordered. Item #YM7292404

This product looks nothing like the product advertised and I cannot do anything with it!

As for the second item, as of today's date, November 17, 2014 I have not received the item and their only response is wait another 45 days and refuse to give me a full refund for the products. Item #YC0829308

When I questioned them regarding the status of the order, this is the pathetic message I received.

"We are sorry to inform that recently our warehouse is being relocated so there is a delay in shipping out your order. A lot of packages are piled up in our warehouse so I cannot tell you the exact day when your order will be shipped out.
Could you please kindly wait for a few more days? " This message was dated 10/03/14

Tip for consumers: NOT RECOMMENDED! AVOID

beritj
11/16/14

Very good service, quality and quick shipping. Acting on a regular basis and would certainly recommend the place well.

melianders
11/15/14

So far i had a great experiences with online shopping ... And i find everything i need on rosewholesale... Thank you so much rosewholesale! If the shipping is faster,it's better,just my advice...

susanr42
11/15/14

I ordered 2 tops that were listed "as one size fits all"......All what? All Chinese women?They were soooo small that I couldn't even put my forearms into the sleaves and I'm a size 6! And to get a refund would cost more than my initial order! AVOID THIS SCAM OF A WEBSITE. SPREAD THE WORD. I AM.

Tip for consumers: AVOIS THIS WEBSITE

parkertons
11/15/14

I love the dresses,the jewelry and the service this company offers.Material is good quality,I have no complain.Thanks a lot.Recommend to everyone,love Rosewholesale!!!

sarag30
11/15/14

I tried to write the review on their site... but it didn't show. I guess that they only permit the good reviews to be actually posted on their site.

Well... I bought 4 items and I am not really happy about any of them. One dress you can see through, even though it is in two layers. One dress is two layers on their picture, but the one I received was only one layer. One dress will fit ok... as a shirt. (The measurements on their webpage can not be trusted - that goes for 3 out of the 4 items I bought.)

Oh and here was what I tried to post about their coat:

The coat I received was not only of poor quality - it was also sewn differently than what you see on the picture. On the picture it is obvious that the left side of the belt is attached to the coat, so fabric can go brhind the "meeting" of the two opening sides. On my coat the belt is attached to the very edge on both sides.
I truly believe that they have made one good quality coat for the picture, and then sell coats that are poorly made and of bad quality.

jerrit
11/14/14

While surfing the internet for "stuff" out of boredom I found this on-line store that features clothing, purses and jewelry. The advertisement enticed me to shop. I have ordered from Rose Wholesale a few times in a short amount of time. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the items that I ordered!!!! Great quality and LOW, LOW, LOW prices!!!! One particular item cost me less than $5.00. It is a pearl style necklace with a rhinestone heart....BEAUTIFUL! I wore it to a special event and everyone wanted to know where I had found it. I had to decide if I wanted to share my "secret".....:-)

Tip for consumers: The shipping takes a little longer for arrival but it is TOTALLY worth it!!!!

theresam17
11/14/14

Do not buy clothes from Rose Wholesale. I bought $200+ worth of clothes from this online store. I bought 4 jackets and sweaters and they all came smelling like toxic chemical that make your eyes water. Some of the items I received were torn and not the ones I ordered. All of the items do not have labels on them including washing instructions. Quality is very bad. I tried returning the products back to them and they make it really hard to do, they respond to emails but they ask you to take pictures and after 3 emails back and forth, I am giving up and donating these junk clothes to Goodwill.

ipshitas
11/14/14

Awesome website .. everything is offered in a very good price and the quality of the products is very good . I am a regular customer at rosewholesale and I am very much satisfied with the products and they focus on full customer satisfaction . I love shopping from here .

karenh42
11/14/14

i recommend rosewholesale.com very much!
i bought watches who have very good prices and awesome quality and i'll buy again!

michaelp123
11/13/14

Do Not do business with this company. They did not have the product I ordered, said they would refund my money and five weeks later I have not received the refund they promised.

robink15
11/13/14

I am very happy with the items that I ordered from this site. The only drawback was that it took a little over a month to receive my order. I will defiantly order again!!

cinthiar1
11/13/14

Wonderful clothes, nice styles, the products really worth their price! They usually take over 1.5 months to arrive (in my case) anyhow, rosewholesale is a nice source for good clothes. I will buy again!

gailw17
11/12/14

Beautiful products, well made. Just like the photo. My friends are always asking me where I get my great tops from.

lydiaw3
11/12/14

I am thoroughly disappointed. The items arrived with a missing item despite the email confirming the shipment of the order in its entirety. Order # H1410310633475071. The knit beige sweater never made it. The quality of the items is horrific, it reminds me of the stalls that sell items in Chinatown on the streets of NY for a dollar a piece. At the end of the day, the items after shipping and handling are not so inexpensive, a sale at TJMAXX is comparable without the cheapness of the manufacturing and material quality.There is no indication that the items can be returned for credit so I guess the whole thing goes to Goodwill and I wonder if anyone there would even want to purchase them. I never get suckered by cheap items but this time I did and here are the results.

debbien10
11/12/14

I love shopping at Rosewholesale! I love the clothes, the styles are up to date. Reasonable Prices. It sure takes a while to get my items. About a months time frame. But its worth the wait!

Tip for consumers: It takes a month for shipping...

michaelc131
11/11/14

No communication when you call customer service. I placed two orders. First, a mens jacket which is now 45 days shipped and not here. Second, was a blouse and throw sweater that my wife picked out. I was told all items where shipped and on the way. I received the throw sweater only yesterday. I now doubt that I will see the others items after reading the reviews of this company. I will be spreading the word that this company is a scam.

UPDATE NOV 18.
After going back and forth with their customer service, they agreed to resend the jacket i ordered a month ago, however, I had to pay for the tracking number. If I receive the jacket and the second item of my second order, I will give a more favorable review and remove the word SCAM from this review. Ill keep this review updated. The only item that I have received was a shawl throw my wife ordered, the quality was so-so and the one size fits all is laughable, it was small but she will make it work.

Tip for consumers: they are trying to resolve my issue. stand by.

46 Photos for RoseWholesale