US Government's NSF

RoseWholesale reviews

175 Reviews for RoseWholesale

▼ Sort by: recent

7/28/14

I will say: the one dress I ordered is actually really lovely. It's how I imagined it.
I would advise against purchasing the really cheap, like $10 tiny dresses, but some of the others are nice.

On the other hand, their ordering system is weird and nerve-wracking. I ordered two dresses a month ago. One arrived in three weeks (loved it, got multiple compliments). The other didn't arrive at all. Sent them a message after a week and they said it isn't in stock and they'll ship it when it is??

Although this is understandable, I guess, A) it shouldn't still be listed on your site then -- I just checked, it isn't listed as out of stock in my size -- and B) you should give some notice when the first dress is sent out. Especially because a lack of notice led me to Google these reviews... which I otherwise would not have seen.

Giving a 3 on the assumption that they will follow through with the second dress.

edit: I emailed them again and they said they didn't think the dress would be in stock for four months. It's supposed to be a summer dress!! :/ I really liked it, but I'll probably be looking for something else.

7/28/14

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT - AND IF YOU DO, GO CHANGE ALL YOUR PASSWORDS! A day after "signing up" because they offered a discount code for future orders, "someone" attempted to order a three thousand dollar laptop off my bestbuy accout! Thank goodness the charge was declined. I did some research, and while I cannot "PROVE" 100% they are the same people, I did find that the perp lives at 133 Saltwell Drive, Liverpool NY, looks like a couple of the models, has a "company" facebook where she's posted packages with other peoples names on them and different billing addresses, etc. as well as links to the dresses on this site (and the sammydress and others advertised on FB which all just opened). I've tried to contact the local authorities. If you've had a similar issue, feel free to respond and I will send you the links. Especially if your name is Sandra N... you got hit for an apple product as well???

7/28/14

I am so glad I decided to google the reviews for this company. Out of all the reviews only a handful of them were positive (nearly 100). This company has very modern and trendy styles of clothing but I WILL NOT order from them. The customer service base seems very poorly ran. In addition, it routinely takes 3-4 months for customers to receive their items and in some cases not at all. No thanks!

7/28/14

I ordered on July 20th and paid for expedited shipping. Paid $156.30!!!! I have been calling DHL and they can not say at this point nothing about my tracking number, it looks like that doesn't exist. Pls someone respond.

7/28/14

I am extremely disappointed in this company. I saw the reviews and said I could wait for 30 days. My order was placed in June and the tracking said I would receive by September!!!! Totally ridiculous, I have ordered in China before and it never took so long. My advice order for the season coming up if you want to try them out!!!!!!

7/28/14

Jeez, I wish I would have read the reviews before I spent $50 on 3 swimsuits 3 weeks ago. I mean, I really hope they show up or I'm just going to skip going through their customer service and go straight to my bank. My bank is really good about getting money refunded as I've had to do it twice now for ridiculous things like this. Hopefully no one else has to go through this!

7/27/14

Honestly it does depend on the item you are purchasing. I ordered two things from them at separate times. One is a white dress that came in just in time and also was everything the picture stated. The reviews were good so I knew it was safe. The other item I purchased was apparently out of atock. Right now I am communicating with customer service and they try to message you back every 12 hours. I'm replacing my item and it says they have it in stock so hopefully it will be here soon. Not that bad but I probably wouldn't buy again

7/27/14

SCAM ALERT. I ordered a top on sale for $9. Since they warn sizes run small I ordered a plus size. It arrived in 2 weeks and was not only small enough for a child but had the hem stitched into the side seam. I complained about the size and defect. They asked for pictures, so I sent them clear photos of the defect. They offered a 20%refund if i keep it and an 80% refund if I send it back and I pay for shipping back to China. This is clearly a money-making scheme. They count on folks to refuse to pay $19.99 for a flat rate return, and make money by only refunding 20% of the sale. This is a scam.

7/26/14

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not order from this company. The quality is poor, the jewelry is cheaply made,, they false advertise the clothing and shipping costs are ridiculously large, and any promises of shipments within days does not happen. I was an idiot and didn't read the reviews until after I ordered.
I started having trouble receiving some out of stock items and I was emailed that the OFS items would be sent July 18. After some back and forth emails on the progress I received and email asking me to choose other items. I did and made my new order within pennies of my original order. Iam now dealing with them trying to charge me a "exchange fee" and shipping costs, which I have already paid. Who knows how this will end but Im guessing its going to go much like it already has .....badly.

7/25/14

I orderd 2 earrings and a necklace from rosewholesale... I waited about a month and when they arrived the first earring was so big it couldn't fit in the hole in my ear, the second earring was just way to large and it felt like my ear was gonne rip.. The necklace was fine..
So i wrote it down on their site with reviews and they only picked the riview that i wrote about the necklace.. not the bad ones about the earrings.. i'm verry dissapointed about it

7/25/14

I am so dumb! I didn't read the reviews first. The clothes are ridiculous - very poor quality and really doll clothes. My nephew's gfr is a size 00 and I do not believe she would be able to fit the large. The 2xl is maybe an American size 6 or 8. So, no problem, I will simply return them, right? Sure, says Rose Wholesale. We'll give you $4 on your $65 order and you have to pay for shipping. Total scam.

7/25/14

IT LOOK LIKE NICE ON THE PICTURES, BUT WHEN YOU GOT IT YOU WILL FIGURE THAT IS A VERY BAD QUALITY PRODUCT. NEVER AGAIN

7/24/14

I should've checked the reviews first. I made the mistake of ordering from them too. I even paid to get a tracking number. The tracking number is bogus, when I track it through DHL it states that the number does not exist. And I'm having trouble getting in touch with them, can't even send a message because their site continues to ask me to login even after logging in. So annoyed, thank goodness I paid through PayPal, I'll be getting my money back!

7/22/14

Wow, thank you to everyone who warned me. I was about to place an order and am happy I didn't. One review said that the 5 star ratings are full of grammatical errors, and also the comments are not typical of an average reviewer... They almost sound like answers to many of the problems stated.... Seriously, read the 5 star reviews and you'll see what I mean! Something is off with them. So thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on this scam site, I'm sorry you have been robbed, and I hope it never happens again. Buy from a company who has integrity and the good reviews to go with it, don't buy from rose wholesale.

7/21/14

DO NOT BUY from this company! I was blown away by the prices and placed an order before checking the reviews, or their own Facebook page. That was my bad. Of the items I ordered 20 June 1 was coming apart as I shook it out, 1 was so far off the measurements provided it was ridiculous, 3 were missing and 2 were adequate. I emailed them and received no reply. Then I opened a dispute with Paypal seeking a partial refund for the missing and shoddy items which was promptly declined. They claim the missing items have been shipped but it is now 5 weeks later and nothing has arrived.

7/21/14

I should have read the reviews before I ordered from this website. Its been a difficult process and before the website asks me for my order number, it's too late for that. You should have answered one of the three emails I sent or the message that was left on the (917) voice mail. I placed the order over two weeks ago and it hasn't even shipped. You should advise people when they are paying extra to have it shipped within 3-5 business days, that's only after you "process" the order. How about you explain the process on your website before people buy. I am disappointed. I order things for my cruise that's in two weeks and I won't be receiving them in time. I have already put a request in to my credit card company to reverse the charges because it feels like a scam.

Absolutely atrocious.

The site is not up to date with stock levels and it appears to be standard practice to request additonal postage to be paid for it to be delivered.

Refund process is quite obfuscated and unclear as to when you will receive your refund. It took me several messages to get a clear answer. It took two weeks for my refund to be processed but I was constantly asking for updates as none was forthcoming.

7/20/14

I really love the products I ordered through Rose Wholesale. The prices were great. They delivered when they said they would. The only issue I had was that I ordered multiple items and only a few arrived. There was no note to say if they were coming later or not. I had to chase it up. All follow up was thorough and prompt. I recommend them to everyone and constantly get compliments on what I bought.

7/19/14

I have ordered a few things from this website, and I would actually consider it to be pretty decent. I've only bought jewelry from them, so I can't speak for the quality of their clothes or other accessories, but I was very happy with the quality of my items, especially for the price. Shipping does take a while, but this is stated on their FAQ. With my last order there was a pair of earrings that must have gone out of stock as I was ordering, and while I was told they would be shipped separately, to my surprise, they came with the rest of the order. Support is helpful and polite, though sometimes they can be hard to understand, which I attribute to language barrier (everything I've bought has shipped from China so I assume this is where the company's based).

7/17/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! The sizes are for infants and it takes FOREVER to get your order. If you wear a Medium and still think you should make the grave error of ordering from this CHEAP ASS website, order an XXL. ALSO. . . THEY DO NOT TAKE RETURNS. THEY DO, HOWEVER, TAKE YOUR MONEY. The products take FOREVER to arrive. DO NOT PAY EXTRA for faster shipping. It will take just as long to arrive. BOTTOM LINE: SAME AS FIRST LINE OF THIS REVIEW.

7/17/14

I am extremely dissapointed I ordered 3 weeks ago and specifically paid extra for a tracking #. The tracking # isn't registered with any shipping company=> I cant track my package. I still have yet to receive my order. I have been contacting customer service over the past few weeks...and they said it could take up to 45 days to receive my package....when I ordered I knew it could take up to 25 days but 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... Even if their stuff is cute, it is definietly not worth the risk ordering from them. I wish I didnt :(

7/16/14

I didn't read the reviews before I placed my order, so I was a little nervous when I saw so many negative reviews about people not getting their stuff. I picked basic shipping and sure enough, I received it in 3 weeks! I was shocked! I thought I was going to be another "victim". I ordered a swimsuit and a lacy smock to go over it. Everything came as described and the quality is excellent! It is not cheaply made. What people need to understand is that it is being shipped from Korea and the orders do have to go through Customs. Customs has their own time frame for getting things through. If you pick the 3-5 day delivery, you most likely won't get it in that time. My friend did that and hers took 2 weeks, but she did get it! I will absolutely buy from them again!

7/15/14

I am really upset I had placed an order I never received it. I been waiting.....and nothing. I am really disappointed and I won't to have another experience with them.

7/14/14

This website is a scam!I placed my order and have been waiting for months.The 5 star ratings are filled with grammatical errors.The staff writes their own reviews..please be mindful and DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FRAUDULENT SITE!!!

7/12/14

The sizes are a bit difficult to understand, but i think now i get it. But one of the buys was the best out of the three items i purchased, the other two are WAY too SMALL for me as a UK 10 "shrugs"...i hope to check the site again and hopefully no more size confusion.

7/12/14

Well i was a 1st time online shopper didnt know what i was doing an saw their add on Facebook.com clicked on it and to be 100% honest the best choice i ever made. The products i have are amazing for an amazing cant believe its real price. Now their are some problems i had with the site and with a bag i got but they werent MAJOR. when you order just make shure you pay the 2.00 for shipping insurance and your good to go. I always go back to the them and have rarely been let down.

7/12/14

After 2 months of waiting.... I never received my items. I wrote customer service about my concern and was ensured the package had been sent but I hadn't paid for a tracking number (I was provided with a tracking number when my transaction was completed. It just wasn't a working tracking number). Weeks later (today) I was told that the post office was unable to make contact with me, but this is the only post office I use and have had no problem receiving mail before this purchase. On top of not receiving the box I won't receive a full refund and in order for them to reship I must pay for shipping and handling again. No thanks! Don't waste your time folks!

7/12/14

First disclosure...I've never ordered from here, so can't accurately rate it. I'm giving it this rating based on the totality of the other reviews I'm reading. Like everyone else, the prices and the variety of beautiful and unique items caught my eye.

What I would say for ME, that I would need to see before I would order from Rose Wholesale would be this:

1. Offer a flat rate price for shipping all items in the order, vs charging more than the price of the item...the weight is not much on most items...with some research, they could come up with more economical shipping options. I'm no longer excited to see the low price once I see how much it costs to ship it (to the U.S.).

2. Do something about the sizing. It is confusing and makes you nervous that your item will not be something that fits. A centimeter conversion chart is not handy for customers. Design your website so that you can choose sizing for your country and then be DARN sure, it is accurate. Because it appears it takes a very long time to receive orders and to process returns, this is one of the most important things you could do.

3. Make your shopping experience CONSISTENT. Many customers are happy...but for many others, the shipping time, sizing, and quality of products, as well as turn around time on returns is INCONSISTENT. I want to read reviews that have far more positive reviews, with only the occasional dissatisfied customer...and of those that they were happy with prompt correction of an error.

As an aside, I originally went to the site based on an ad with pictures of a beautiful dress that appeared in the sidebar of facebook...only to find that the beautiful dress was nowhere to be seen...so it isn't a current photo of an available item...and I went through all of the over 3,000 dresses!

You have a lot of work to do before I can feel comfortable ordering.

welcome
With a clear conscience I can recommend things from the store rosewholesale. Jewelry and handbags are great. From the clothes must look good on sizes. Measure Aug. well and then buy. With a clear conscience recommend shopping at this store.
greetings
Aneta

7/11/14

I bought some stuff from them. Very helpfull team. My purchase come in time, but it lost one of the package. When i reach with them they immediately help me and send me again. Now everithing is here with me. I'm so thankfull to team Rosewholesale.com!!!

7/10/14

i purchased few items just because they look great and priced really low, and recieved 2out of 7 items after about 2 month (60 days) and still waiting for the rest!!!!!!!!
it is 3.5 month already, paid 85 dollars to get same lesson no buy online again

7/10/14

Buyer beware!! I purchased a shirt and a bathing suit from this place. Both items were ordered in a large size. What I got was a size zero labeled as a large. My thin daughter could not fit in to either article of cloths if she tried. Also it was impossible to track my order. These clothes run super, super small and are not made for the American market.

7/10/14

dont even get me started! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE !!!!
for MANY MANY REASONS
1. you will never receive your item, thats what happened to me, then when i finally called and emailed them a gazillion time they said it was out of STOCK! ! ! !
2. they take forever to refund your money, and they dont refund all of it!!!!
even when it is their FAULT!
that's how they make money. Make $5 out of every one and adds up to tons of $$$$
3. worse customer service
dont even know how to speak english
a
conclusion : dont waste your money and time,

7/10/14

I ordered my items on 10.06.2014 and expected it within 15 to 25 business days as stated on the site...it was here in 14 business days,and I was really pleased.The problem I had was the shoes were left behind and I was told to wait for them.there is one dress that wasnt the quality I wanted,but overall im happy.Rosewholesale is better than a lot of other online shopping sites,in terms of pricing...I also love the fact that,I have been "assigned"someone to help me and I never have to wait for more than a day for responses...Im new with Rosewhole sale and I am looking forward to a good lasting relationship with them

7/9/14

If I had read some reviews on Rose Wholesale, I would never had placed my order in March, that was supposedly shipped out on 3/5/14.

When my shipment had not arrived by 5/23/14, I sent a message to customer service. They assured me that it had shipped out on 3/7/14 (without explaining the discrepancy in the ship date) and offered me the following information regarding their shipping:

"It usually takes about 7-25 business days to arrive after we sent it out. But for some countries, it will sometimes take 45 days to arrive."

It is now 7/9/14 and my order has still not arrived. I just sent another message to customer service, informing them that I have yet to receive my shipment. I am curious about what they might have to say, although I'm sure it will just be more of their typical B.S.

Fortunately, I ordered only one item, which means I have wasted only $12.36, but I will never place an order with Rose Wholesale again.

7/9/14

I love the range of styles this site has. The clothes are good quality for what you pay. They are very affordable and the customer service is awesome. I ordered a 3 shirts and a pair of earrings. One of the shirts was out of stock, so they told me to choose a different shirt. I chose one that costed less than the previous one and they told me they would refund me the difference. They refunded me correctly within 3 days. The shipping is fast and the packing they put your clothing in is heavy duty. I love this site/company and I would buy from them again in the future!! :)

Humm.
Placed order on 19/06 and received on 09/07.
I ordered 4 items .One went missing and another one is wrong .I order one skirt and they sent sleeveless dress .Humm materials are really bad .
I will never buy from this site again.

7/8/14

When shopping at Rosedale my products come very quickly which is pleasing.. Also for the most part the items are similar to the picture. However sometimes they have not been the best in quality of the clothes. My recent shipment had simple sewing mistakes on 2 of the denim shorts I ordered and my earrings fell apart before I even opened the package. This simple faulty mistakes are very annoying to say the least.

7/8/14

Products represent the price paid. Some dresses are transparent and you need to use a blouse, but for the rest, the fabrics are of good quality. The most important thing to consider before buying in this site is that the products will not arrive the next day of purchase unless you live in China or around ... but if you can wait up to 4 weeks for delivery, it's okay.

7/8/14

I had a good experience with you. All my items arrived on time and teh quality of them are pretty good. I am satisfied with your company and i will continue shopping here.

Thanks soo much for your support!!

7/8/14

It isn't so bad as people described here. the problem for me its that the items should come the same color as the picture they show. I HATE the "color assorte", they should put a picture of the colors that they will send.

On the other hand, I've never had problems with payment. Once an item for which I had paid and they were very attentive and they refunded the money was missing.

And as for the shipping, it all depends on the speed you choose ... for example I select the shipping expeddited and takes no more than two weeks to arrive.

7/7/14

I have not been able to track my order, because you have not supplied me
with the courier name or correct shipping information.
"
Tracking Packages

After we dispatch your goods, we will email you a tracking number for the
courier company (this will be based on your email preferences). Depending
on the chosen courier, there may sometimes be a delay of one working day
between dispatching your order from our warehouse in China and obtaining
the shipping tracking number. If you have not received a tracking number
from us, it probably means that we have not sent out your order yet.
Please be patient. Most orders take 1-3 days to complete the verification,
packing and dispatch process. If you require additional information on the
location of your order, please open a ticket in the support system (at
support.Rosewholesale.com) quoting your order number(s) and we will assist
you."

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 1:36 AM, Rosewholesale.com <server@rosewholesale.com
> wrote:

> <http://www.rosewholesale.com/>
> *Dear Deborah,*
> Thank you very much for your order payment at Rosewholesale.com.
> Your order number is HH1406181036424124
> <http://rosewholesale.com/m-users-a-order_detail-order_id-.htm> and we
> have shipped your order out today.
> Please note that your tracking number is CN14037353624477
> <http://rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-40.html>. Please keep this number
> safe and secure in case you need to refer to it later.
> You can use this number to check the shipping progress and location of the
> package on <http://rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-40.html>. Please refer
> to the table of couriers below for the corresponding website to track the
> progress of your package. Please note that there may be an initial delay
> when the shipping company logs the shipment on their system before the
> package information appears online. *Carrier* China Post HongKong Post
> EMS DHL UPS FEDEX *Deliver time * 15-25 7-25 6-10 3-7 3-7 3-7 *Tracking
> URL * Track

Can't access assistance on site because it won't load. Order at your own risk. They never informed me who is my carrier. I think I made a big mistake. PayPal wake up.

7/7/14

They charged my PayPal for my entire order and only sent a small fraction of the order with no explanation of where or when the rest would be shipped...if at all. I was unaware that it was a partial shipment until it arrived WITHOUT an invoice. It has been over a month and still not settled. They refuse to send whatever items are not completely out of stock unless I retract my complaint. They did not use a shipper known in the US where I would be able to actually track the package beyond being taken to that shipper.

7/6/14

Thank all of you for your reviews, I will not place an order with this company!!!!
I was just about to submit my credit card information and then I said, let me check out they reviews, I am SO glad I did.

Thank you!!!!

7/4/14

I'm pretty sure this company is a scam. I see a lot of people saying their items were missing, but i never even got that far, i had to cancel my order! I placed an order and waited for 3 weeks, and the 'status' of my order was still 'processing.' I emailed them asking what was taking so long, they said I needed to provide them with a photo of personal identification such as my driver's license or passport?!?! So, they already took my money for an order that they weren't even going to ship? Once you take the customer's money, the product belongs to THEM! there are no "terms and conditions" or "caveats" or hoops to jump through, and you most certainly should not be asking photo attachments of identification... I quickly declined, explaining that this was a questionable request that i have never encountered before and i do not wish to compromise my personal information, and if this was really an issue, i demand to cancel my order and have a full refund. they said it would take up to 15 business days do give me my full refund!! WTF? that's how you know this is a shady company. i really think someone ought to report them for fraudulent activity.
update: 7/4/14 i NEVER received my refund. i called the bank and filed a claim.

7/4/14

Half of the order never arrived. I waited 72 days between placing the order and filing a dispute with my credit card. Customer service couldn't provide me with a tracking number or realistic time frame as to when the item would arrive. I was told to "just wait longer", "maybe the item is delayed" over the course of a month leading up to me filing the credit card dispute.

Oh, and paypal's window to dispute charges is 45 days. So I suggest ignoring whatever "just be patient" rhetoric that customer service feeds you and opening a dispute on day 44. The longer you wait, the less likely you are to get your money back.

STAY AWAY WARNING
I'm usually very good I do the research of the intend purchase , but this time I didn't and I have paid the price. So I place an order on the 5/06/14 and sat back and waited I expected to wait 2 weeks, and that pass nothing. We buy stuff from China all the time and never had any problems. Until rosewholesale.com, so I wrote them an email sent them my order number and still nothing we are at week 3. So I login and the site couldn't find my order number or my order. Week 4 sent another email and they finally responded saying they had cancelled my order. But some things were out of stock and we will send you other items. I finally received half of my order at the moment I am trying to get my other items and or a refund. Its has been one of the most frustrating experiences the only way they seem to respond is via pre sales with some persistence. After talking to them today on pre sales to try and resolve the rest of order, refund and or send clothing they could not find my email or purchase number. Clearly something is seriously going wrong, I will now have to go through paypal to try and solve this problem. STAY AWAY from this site

7/3/14

My order has been processing for more than a week and a half. When I go to file a complaint, it just keeps saying "error, login" then I login and get the same message. It won't even allow me to complain! And I e-mailed them from an e-mail I found four days ago, still no response. Considering going to paypal to count it as fraud if they don't answer soon/ship soon. I paid for the fast shipping too - what a headache! Order number: HH1406242010470970

7/2/14

OMG, I never order online but did this 1 time! I wanted this swimsuit soooo bad! I sent a email after waiting forever and they said their colleague would be contacted, I knew right away my money was gone for good :o(

7/1/14

I have ordered from this company first some jewelery and I have to admit, appart from one piece everything else came and after sending an email to the company, i have received refund for the out of stock piece. The jewelery is quite good quality for the price you pay, the only one thing which could be improved is the postage, it would be great if it could arrive sooner. But other than that I didnt have much of negative experience with this company.

The Best Wholesale Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber