US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

gloriaa8

They are very affordable and the customer service is awesome. (in 50 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 236 reviews)

rickyj7

I have made and initial order and received two items which I love and are of good qiuality. (in 112 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

helenm55
10/31/14

HI, I have read some of the reviews and am now going through EXACTLY the same frustrating, basically pointless process of trying to get my money refunded.
I had placed 2 orders (for a 10 items at a total w shipping of about $125.00 US) on Sept 27th, my money (via debit card) was taken IMMEDIATELY, I was sent confirmation emails of the order and that my payment was accepted then I heard nothing…. 2+ weeks later I contacted RoseWholesale via their website to ask what had happened to my order. They replied that they looked into it and while some items were now out of stock others were being shipped via DHL from China. I was given a link to DHL and could follow the progress of my shipment. So.. long story short, after nearly 2 weeks I did receive 4 items via DHL. The sizing was definitely far too small even though I had ordered L and XL - these are size 6's at best (I am a US 12). I contacted them about returning those items and asking about the rest. NOW, 3 remaining items, out of 6, were out of stock and I was offered, at first, a 6% discount on a future order and to keep the too small items I had received. I responded that I didn't want a discount and simply wished to return the items for a refund so I needed an address to return them to. That was ignored and I was then asked by them if I could wait until the end of the week for the out of stock items to become in stock. I replied that I wished to cancel the remaining order and AGAIN return the items that I currently have. Next I was offered 70% off a future order but NOT given any return address. I, once again stated that I only wish to return what I have received, cancel everything else and get a FULL refund but they still will not give me an address to return items. Now I believe that they do not even have a facility to process returns.
This daily emailing has now been going on for 2 weeks. The company's customer service department is obviously in China because I always have to wait at least 24 hours for any replies. (I have also now gone through 2 reps, "Hugo' who has disappeared - he is on leave I am told and now I have been dealing with 'Avery'). I have warned them that I will report my experience to their own website, social media and even my Attorney General's Office (I live in Massachusetts, USA and our AG office has special departments to deal with fraudulent businesses. I am now going to do that on Monday. I know that I will never get an address to return the 7 items of clothing that I have.
I really doubt that I will ever get any of my money returned based on the obsfucation and stonewalling that I have received so far but I am not giving up without a HUGE FIGHT.
Very sadly, I was conned into ordering with them again after I had ordered (and had delivered on time with zero hassles) and BEAUTIFUL vintage polished cotton dress back in June. The dress fits perfectly, is lovely and was an amazing value for the price.
After this experience I will never order with them again.

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER ORDER FROM ROSE WHOLESALE. YOU ARE BETTER OFF LITERALLY SETTING FIRE TO YOUR MONEY

joshuac34
10/31/14

I bought a jacket from this site almost a month ago. I got no confirmation of shipment, no tracking number, but they took my money! I sent an email asking about the jacket over a week ago and got absolutely no reply. If I'm paying for flat rate shipping, I expect it to be shipped in a reasonable amount of time. If this is the only way I can get Rose Wholesale's attention, then fine. All I want is the jacket I paid for, or my money back.

lindap53
10/31/14

Only 3 of the 4 items that I ordered from; http://www.rosewholesale.com on October 3 have been delivered. The 3 garments that have arrived are not sized according to what was listed (they are all too small, yes I am aware the sizes are Asian sizes, however, the measurements they provided (example Bust: 126CM) on all three items (the 4th item has still not arrived) is INCORRECT) and/or made of shoddy material.
I asked to return these 3 items, cancel the undelivered item and have my money refunded. They said I have to return them at my expense and they would only give me 50% of what i paid back.
THIS IS A SCAM, STAY AWAY!
By reading other reviews (hindsight) from people about this company, I think it's set up as a scam. I would rather just be done with them.

Tip for consumers: THIS IS A SCAM, STAY AWAY!

trishah1
10/31/14

I can't believe there are so many bad reviews for RoseWholesale. I purchased my order on OCT 2nd and received an email on OCT 8th that it had been shipped out. Once my order entered Canada I was able to track it through Canada Post. I just received my order today the 31st. It included all the dresses that I ordered and they were mostly what I expected. One dress was very short but can still be worn as a top. The other three dresses are gorgeous and can't wait to wear them out. I would repurchase again. You can't satisfy everyone all the time.

Tip for consumers: Be patient with shipping. Order up in size they run small.

lesterc17
10/30/14

I ordered clothes from Rosewholesale over a month ago, they say that i will not get my order until i send them copies of my passport/license and a copy of my credit card, very suspicious, no one has ever requested this info before. i have emailed and phoned them and their reply is always the same and well rehersed. They have my money, i just want the products ordered.

kelseyf1
10/30/14

Yes I order from this site on 9/29/2014 and still havent received my dress i ordered!!! I complained to them that its been over 25 days and they keep saying that it will arrive in a couple days and it still hasnt so i told them i wanted a refund and they said they cant give me one unless theres something wrong with the dress well there is ITS STILL NOT ARRIVED!!! They also told me i couldnt track it because i have flat rate shipping this site is bullcrap I reported it to the ICCC the INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER.

Tip for consumers: DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE ITS A SCAM!

michaele40
10/30/14

I ordered 2 items on 9/10/14 and STILL have not received them. They told me that since I did not request (pay) for a tracking number there was no way to track my items. It has been 50 days now and I guess I have been ripped off. Will contact my credit card company to obtain a refund. It's a shame too because they have such good prices I would have placed a larger order next time.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

shereek
10/30/14

Ok, muy first order with Rose Wholesale...reviews are looking to good.....but I take it the Foreign exchange fee on my credit, is ...cuz there shipping from CHINA...seriously

Tip for consumers: Gosh, we should always be careful who we order from..reading these reviews has made me think twice about shopping online with this Company.......glad I know who to contact to go after them, if this is scam, or bad quality....let alone foreign exchange fee.....I will post again after I receive my items....

jodiem20
10/29/14

I ordered a dress which took about a month to arrive. It looked great in their picture on their website but I was really disappointed with the actual garment. The quality of the fabric and the make were not good, but I guess you get what you pay for. I entered a 2 star review on their website stating as much which appeared on the day I entered it, but the following day my review was gone, so they only leave the good reviews up which doesn't give a true picture of customer satisfaction.

Tip for consumers: The clothes on this site are cheap for a reason. You get what you pay for. Quality is not great.

victorias23
10/29/14

It has been 3 months since i placed my order and i only received one item out of the 8 things that i ordered...I have contacted customer service multiple times and they are not much help i also called the phone number left a message and got no response....DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE! File a complaint and try to get your money back if possible, that is what i am working on at this very moment, if i find a loop hole i will post the information here.

Tip for consumers: They ship and deliver one item, then you never receive the additional items and they take the rest of your money...can you say SCAM!

stacyk21
10/29/14

I placed an order on 27 SEP 14, and I never received an email with a tracking number and still have not received my order of a dress. Buyer beware! I have emailed them, tried to submit their "ticket" website service, and have tried calling. All failed.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this company!

saundrab
10/28/14

It took nearly 6 weeks to get the dresses I ordered. I ordered all in XL size - I normally wear a Size 12 (thinking that if they were a little too big I could have them altered here). I received only five of the 8 items I ordered and they were marked XL but my Size 6 daughter cannot fit into them. My account was charged for all items but I still have not received the remaining half of my order (the packing slip said they were ALL sent). I have contacted customer "service" 4 times in the past 2 weeks and have gotten NO response. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. XL size would not fit on my Size 6 daughter.

vanessao4
10/28/14

I placed an order on 9.22.14, have not received the order, I received an e-mail saying they received my payment. I have written to their site as instructed. I have received no reply and no items. Lesson learned...

Tip for consumers: Dont buy from this site..

lorenab1
10/28/14

ORDERED FROM THIS SITE NEVER AGAIN DIDNT RECIEVE ALL MY ORDER AND ITEMS I DID RECIEVE WERE NOT WHAT I ORDERED ...LESSON LEARNT DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM THIS SITE ...TOTALY CRAP AND VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE...I too wish I had read reviews before buying from this site....

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE TOTAL RIP OFF

anothers1
10/27/14

You cannot contact the company at all directly! They have not live chat that EVER is OPEN, their phone number either rings for ever or just hangs up on you and they will not accept returns based on size unless you send them a picture and they decide if it is too big or too small? WTF! Further more they do not and will not provide you with the actual dimensions of their items so you can see if their sizes will even fit you before you order.

This place is complete scam

Tip for consumers: Don't... this company will take months to ship and have zero communication!!

lauric
10/27/14

Never received my items! I got an email stating the items shipped, but it's been 2 months. BUYER BEWARE...i think this is a scam. The 5 star ratings--probably their own staff adding reviews to keep their star rating up!

anitad5
10/27/14

They have a great website. Product prices are very good, tender selection is excellent. I have already recommended this site to my friends. I resived great products from them. They gives me pleasure every day.I will definitely continue to shop in this web site.Thank you.

Tip for consumers: You will not be disapointed...

pamd7
10/26/14

My order took took close to 10 weeks to deliver. When the order arrived two pairs of bathers,both medium, one would have fitted an eight year old and the other I managed to squeeze into as all the stitches cracked. The pair was about 8centimeters narrower. I am a size 10. I ordered a one sized fits all white dress, should be stretchy, well it was too small for my 10 year old neice, the shoulder straps were too short and the dress was skin tight. we peeled it on and off. Don't know how I was going to get into. he final item i ordered in size small as it looked free flowing in the picture, well no spare material here, nice and tight. Very very disappointing and the postage was a very expensive and slow. I would not use again. Thefabricseems reasonable.

Tip for consumers: DONT............. The sizes must be in children's sizes. It's expensive when you are buying stuff that will not fit..............

sherrid5
10/26/14

Took about 3-4 weeks to receive the four items I ordered (while under the influence of Lunesta). In my right mind, I never would have bought anything where the shipping was 30% of the final price. For two of the items, it was like the person that made them had not even seen the same picture I saw. I say person, because it is obviously sewn by hand. The material makes me cringe. The swimsuit I bought was an adult medium and I normally wear a 4-6; but this medium would more likely fit a 4-yr old child. Not to mention, it was also a different color. The brown color of the PU Leather belt started peeling off the second I put it on; found out "PU" means "not" leather.
The pictures are super cute, but what you receive is in no way similar.
Emailed - no response. Now attempting resolution via PayPal. Not hopeful.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it.

rinip
10/26/14

Amazing value clothing!! I love all of their merchandise. Nice rewards system for writing reviews and their customer help is usually very fast.

roberte38
10/26/14

Shipping was pretty fast I will say, Unfortunately Received only half the order. Quality is fine by me, I wasn't expecting Macy's I am not hard on my clothing, Sizing is inaccurate I need to go from a L to XXL even after using their sizing chart ( which gave me the large) We will see how the dispute resolution goes. Dont want the remaining 4 to arrive since they will all be to small and need to ship the 4 received back and have them all sent back out to mein XXL... Will change review if anything changes good or bad Thank you !

Tip for consumers: So far its just day 1 of my Issues so we will see. after reading more and more reviews I am not hopeful that this will be resolved in a timely manner but I will give them the benefit of the doubt at this time

mirzaa
10/25/14

I love this page. It was my first time buying items from internet and I chose this page. The quality of the items are high and the prices are good too. If there are some problems after I made my shopping, I just write a support message and they reply back quickly and fix them.

Tip for consumers: I leave a pic of one of the products I got from this page

shannonb26
10/25/14

This website is amazing, the products just take 25 days sometime is less the prices is totaly confortable to any one the quality of the products is the best one the service is always make u feel the best . i love it!!

Tip for consumers: To be a little patiente because some time o i think is the city or country dat it has to be shipped is far , so it take little long

leahm12
10/24/14

I ordered two things from here because i knew it was probably too good to be true but i wanted to check it out. I ordered these TWO items about the middle of august - it is almost the end of October. I never got emails after the first initial email that says it was starting to ship, but really it wasn't being shipped! I could not find my order ID and in order to contact customer service and ask questions you need that! Ive also heard reviews after the fact of how cheap their clothes look and how they don't look anything like the pictures! Do not fall for the attractive prices because you aren't getting what you paid for, even if the prices are cheap

Tip for consumers: Don't fall into the trap

jamel100
10/24/14

Items took MONTHS to arrive. When they did arrive they were not as described. One arrived damaged (seam going down the side of the dress wasn't sewn together!). It has been almost a month since I received those items, contacted rosewholesale, and am still going back and forth trying to get a refund for those items! Their original refund 'offer' to me? $4 US dollars! I'm not eve sure where that number came from but to 'offer' a refund of 1/5 of the cost paid is crazy! BUYER BEWARE

jillk12
10/23/14

I ordered 3 shirts from them back in August. I just received 2 of them today. Both are complete junk. I ordered extra large, the one shirt the arm holes are cut so low that the shoulder part was by my elbows. The other, my sister a size 3, can't even get her arms in. The arm holes are cut way to short that you can't get your arms in! NEVER AGAIN!! To wait 2 months and then get complete crap!!! It is even worth sending back!

Tip for consumers: DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!!

debk11
10/22/14

I absolutely love the items I have purchased from Rosewholesale.com!! Their customer service is amazing as well!!

jennyb17
10/22/14

I ordered an adorable dress from RoseWholesale. It came just as pictured and it is now one of my favorite dresses! Shipping can take quite awhile, so I would pay for express if you need the items by a certain time. They have really great variety and the prices are seriously low. One aspect of the site I really like is that they award you points that you can redeem for money off future purchases. Actions include posting reviews of items you have bought and making an account on their site.

gabriellec3
10/22/14

I love Rosewholesale, the stuff is really beautiful, although not everything is available online but the support center is really helpful and they give the best advice possible.

ioannag
10/22/14

Not only can you find very cute clothes ( dresses, cardigans, pullovers) that are very cheap, but you can find them in the best quality too! Why buy a cardigan for 100 euros when you can find one in RoseWholesale for 10, 20 or 40 euros and in the same quality?
But clothes are not the only ones that are of high quality. I purchased a very cute wallet and I am still amazed by its guality! I am definitely going to wear it out!. Thank you for your excellente service RoseWholesale!

annam80
10/22/14

It is a very nice company. A large variety of products and sizes allows you to choose the products you want. Fruitful cooperation and a very nice service store. Fast shipping orders. I am very happy :)

milenep
10/22/14

My experience is very positive. Is a serious site, with all relevant information to the client. Is a very knowledgeable staff willing to help and solve any problem that may arise. I recommend it! Thank you RoseWholesale!

tp16
10/21/14

I agree with a lot of the bad reviews already posted. Took 4 weeks for my 3 items of clothing to arrive. The tracking number is useless. Customer Service is very slow to respond and then don't answer your question anyway. VERY poor quality clothing. Would NEVER order again.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE

maryanneb1
10/21/14

Got what I paid for I guess. Really poor quality clothing...lots of threads hanging off the clothing and the fabric is cheap and nasty.

Tip for consumers: Very low price because it's really poor quality.

daveh75
10/20/14

These people are from Communist China and are NOT very good capitalists. You will get your order but they suck at quality and they send small little sized clothes in Chinese sizes lol! Run from this. Some Chinese companies aren't so bad...like the ones who make sports jeresies...but these people SUCk!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT buy anything from them!

krisl17
10/20/14

The good news, I was able to order quickly and easily the 2 shirts arrived in about 4 weeks. The bad news, both shirts were extremely small. They said one size fits all and I am guessing the all would be those that wear Ex small to Med, possibly. I wear a large and could not even get my arms in the one the other is possible, but still a bit snug. Called the company, they had an answering system on, knew I was in trouble then. Left a message, also sent 2 emails, have heard nothing yet. I am guessing I will have to make the one work and give the other one as a gift, I doubt they will take it back and I refuse to send it back and not get anything ugh.....

Tip for consumers: I would not order from them. The prices are low and the stuff looks nice but the material is not that great when they come and the items are much smaller then stated on line.

donnaw30
10/20/14

I have to say that as far as communication, there was NO problem. There was a delay in shipping but they responded and assured me it was on it's way. Did take over a month to get my order. I was so shocked when I received "plus size" tops and pants I ordered. No way they are plus size. My child could wear them. They need to let customers know that they are NOT true to size. I'm praying for refund but we shall see...Like I said there is a positive, communication and clothing itself is nice. Just waaaay too small....

Tip for consumers: Not true to size......at all.......hoping they do refund my purchase....

lindar46
10/20/14

I ordered a blouse Sept.17th 2014. It has not arrived Oct. 20, 2014. Can't find a way to track it. What method of shipment have others items arrived? They say my email not recognized or has been removed from site even though it does show up on order form on line.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't order again, I don't want to wear out of season clothes & keep track of orders for months on end!

meimeig
10/20/14

At the first look, the dresses are pretty and cheap. Then I made a mistake of ordering before looking up reviews. I got only 8 dresses out of 10 that I ordered. One of the dresses that I received was 5cm too short on the shoulders. When I complained, they claimed that its Chinese sizes. Then I told them its stated on the webpage of that dress that it should be 38cm on the XL dress and it measured only 33cm. They still refused to refund. The other two dresses that never arrived, they refuse to refund as well. They asked me to pick other dresses. Its ridiculous!!!
Update: After complaining on their facebook page and here, someone finally responded appropriately to refund the dresses they didnt send and the grossly wrong size dress. Afterthought is, I actually really like the jewelry that I ordered. They are cheap and nice. I recommend that.

Tip for consumers: Careful when you buy from Rosewholesale.com. I say only order jewelry from them. I have only read good things about jewelry and bad things on clothings.

jod486
10/18/14

Hi, I'm an actual reviewer, not a fake one put up by the company, haha! Um, so i ordered from Rosewholesale a week ago...and after sending in my order I read the reviews and I was so nervous if my order would ever arrive! I didn't order any clothing, simply a pair of lace-up pumps and a necklace. My order came a week after I ordered it, which surprised me because I didn't even order fast shipping and when I opened the package I saw that the box that it was in was really beat up and dirty but the two packages inside of it were really nice! The pumps had about one little scratch on it but that's okay. I don't know, I'd probably order from them again if I wasn't ordering clothing.

patricial18
10/17/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.......DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY....They give the same story to everyone...they always take your money.....there's always a holiday....even though their site shows your items to be in stock, after you buy them they are NOT IN STOCK...the company creates delay after delay after delay...they don't route tracking info...they don't route that the items are not in stock....they create further delays when it comes to refunding your money...they need a few more days....then they need a few more days....then, well you get the picture......excuse after excuse after delay after excuse....SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
Let your Facebook, Twitter, email, etc. friends know and share this info with as many people as you possibly can.....

sachig
10/16/14

Do not buy anything from this company! Item I received had a hole. Sizes of their clothes indicated in their website are wrong. Their customer service is the worst. What rip off!

jerileeb
10/15/14

SAVE YOUR MONEY! funny I can't even rate the items on their site, they know their products SUCK-will not let me submit LOL! I spent close to $100.00, sure all items came, one, with some work might be useable, rest I am tossing in the good will pile, if they will even take them LOL the craftsmanship is atrocious, guess I got what I paid for. NON I mean NON of the clothing will look like the pictured products. Like one person stated looks like monkeys made them, and that's about the truth! HORRIBLE CLOTHES, and I complained and they offered me 10% back, REALLY????? LOL never mind, this isen't even worth my time but I want others to BEWARE!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT

dianeg17
10/15/14

Customer service is very good. Received my order in 3 weeks. Quality was good not great, but for the prices it is decent. Again, I do like how quickly they respond to issues. I even received a credit for my next order. They didn't stock a item I ordered so they gave me a monetary of double to use on the next order!

Tip for consumers: Try a small order first then decide.

sharonc30
10/14/14

This company has NO customer service! I paid extra for expedited delivery which is 3-5 days, has been 10 days and I am unable to track my order or get any answers! They probably took my money and I will receive nothing! I will be reporting them to my bank for fraud! I finally received my merchandise after 2 weeks, happy with the clothes I ordered but still not happy with customer service! I will probably order again because you can't beat the price, just don't be in a hurry for what you order!

Tip for consumers: Be realistic and don't order items and expect them to arrive quickly!

renees8
10/14/14

I ordered 5 items and it took almost a month to get order and when it finally arrived very disappointed. All item had cheap material not like the picture. I wish I had real reviews from this site. I wasted my money. I will donate to good will. A lesson learn for me. Also, I tried to leave a a truevil review, but their sit doesn't allow negative review no wonder people are still buying from them.

Tip for consumers: Buyers beware.

lisam122
10/14/14

DO NOT order from RoseWholesale! I ordered, I paid, I received less than 1/3 of my order, and it was NOT what I ordered. The sizes are little girl at best - not the women's sizes I ordered. The prices look fantastic (should have been a red flag), the styles looked up to date and beautiful. This is undoubtedly a BAD site. Do not fall for it. I did, and now I'm out over $100! Don't do it! Don't even look at this site! If I could have given this site 0 stars, I would have. Total rip-off!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't!

raveng1
10/13/14

It's my fault for not paying two dollars for the tracking number, but you know what I'm a poor college student who just wanted these kick ass sweatpants ya know. BUT ANYWAY I ordered my stuff and guess what! Still not here and its about to hit the month mark in two days. Tried contacting them, and there like sorry we cant trace it because you didn't pay for the tracking number! So I don't know if they're lost or whatever. Just my advice is pay for the stupid tracking number. Don't be me.

maggieh5
10/13/14

My teenaged daughter fell in love with everything on their website. I thought the prices were too good to be true, so I did some research. The reviews were terrible! Most were complaints about shipping time, but the reviews were left within 3-4 weeks of ordering. I felt that was a little premature. I also noticed that many people complained about sizes being really small. We decided to order a few items and just see what happened.
So, here's the deal...
Our order arrived in less than 3 weeks by DHL (said 4-6 wks when ordered). I should add that we were provided with a tracking number that was correct and that we did not pay for any type of express shipping.
She wears a medium in most clothing items. We ordered L and XL items. They all fit like mediums. The quality was good. There was a long-sleeved PacMan T-shirt that was sold as a sweatshirt, but she still loves it. There was a jacket that looks really cute, but is also a very light t-shirt type material. She got a few one size items. They absolutely only fit small to medium.
She got six super-cheap jewelry items (free shipping on all). They were all absolutely worth what she paid (most likely more).
She also got the newspaper backpack. It is adorable.
She is delighted with everything and is in the process of placing a larger order now.
I gave four stars mostly due to the size issues and the slightly inaccurate descriptions of some of the clothes.
Overall, we are very satisfied.

Tip for consumers: Be patient when waiting for things to ship overseas
Buy at least 1-2 sizes bigger, everything runs small
Keep in mind that the prices are super low. Expect quality, but maybe not premium quality.

alvarog4
10/13/14

VERY BAD QUALITY. THE VERY WORST MATERIALS. I ORDERED 8 SHIRTS AND I RECEIVED ONLY 5.
I WONT WEAR ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.
GARMENTS ARE NOT EVEN FINISHED. THEY FALL APART AFTER YOU WAHS THEM.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS AS BAD AS LEATHERLY5.

Tip for consumers: JUST DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM