US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

noreeno

So far I am somewhat pleased with the customer service from this company. (in 51 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 239 reviews)

rickyj7

I have made and initial order and received two items which I love and are of good qiuality. (in 108 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jillh16
10/21/14

If there was a way to leave NO stars I would have. Ordered Sept. 1 and was charged $215 immediately. Got an email saying it was partially shipped DHL on Sept. 17 but tracking only shows that a shipment ticket was generated. No movement since then. Contacted company who only provided refund for items not shipped. Telling me they are not responsible for items not received. BUYER BEWARE.

Tip for consumers: ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

daveh75
10/20/14

These people are from Communist China and are NOT very good capitalists. You will get your order but they suck at quality and they send small little sized clothes in Chinese sizes lol! Run from this. Some Chinese companies aren't so bad...like the ones who make sports jeresies...but these people SUCk!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT buy anything from them!

krisl17
10/20/14

The good news, I was able to order quickly and easily the 2 shirts arrived in about 4 weeks. The bad news, both shirts were extremely small. They said one size fits all and I am guessing the all would be those that wear Ex small to Med, possibly. I wear a large and could not even get my arms in the one the other is possible, but still a bit snug. Called the company, they had an answering system on, knew I was in trouble then. Left a message, also sent 2 emails, have heard nothing yet. I am guessing I will have to make the one work and give the other one as a gift, I doubt they will take it back and I refuse to send it back and not get anything ugh.....

Tip for consumers: I would not order from them. The prices are low and the stuff looks nice but the material is not that great when they come and the items are much smaller then stated on line.

donnaw30
10/20/14

I have to say that as far as communication, there was NO problem. There was a delay in shipping but they responded and assured me it was on it's way. Did take over a month to get my order. I was so shocked when I received "plus size" tops and pants I ordered. No way they are plus size. My child could wear them. They need to let customers know that they are NOT true to size. I'm praying for refund but we shall see...Like I said there is a positive, communication and clothing itself is nice. Just waaaay too small....

Tip for consumers: Not true to size......at all.......hoping they do refund my purchase....

lindar46
10/20/14

I ordered a blouse Sept.17th 2014. It has not arrived Oct. 20, 2014. Can't find a way to track it. What method of shipment have others items arrived? They say my email not recognized or has been removed from site even though it does show up on order form on line.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't order again, I don't want to wear out of season clothes & keep track of orders for months on end!

meimeig
10/20/14

At the first look, the dresses are pretty and cheap. Then I made a mistake of ordering before looking up reviews. I got only 8 dresses out of 10 that I ordered. One of the dresses that I received was 5cm too short on the shoulders. When I complained, they claimed that its Chinese sizes. Then I told them its stated on the webpage of that dress that it should be 38cm on the XL dress and it measured only 33cm. They still refused to refund. The other two dresses that never arrived, they refuse to refund as well. They asked me to pick other dresses. Its ridiculous!!!
Update: After complaining on their facebook page and here, someone finally responded appropriately to refund the dresses they didnt send and the grossly wrong size dress. Afterthought is, I actually really like the jewelry that I ordered. They are cheap and nice. I recommend that.

Tip for consumers: Careful when you buy from Rosewholesale.com. I say only order jewelry from them. I have only read good things about jewelry and bad things on clothings.

marionw13
10/20/14

I thought I would give them a chance. Placed an order on 9/16 for several blouses. Today is 10/20 and I still haven't received them. I've never waited this long for merchandise. I believe I'll stick to Amazon.

daniels109
10/18/14

DO NOT DO THAT!!!

No one ever answers the phone. No one EVER replies to email. Their chat doesn't work. Their inquiry form doesn't work.

They charge your credit card the same day...

jod486
10/18/14

Hi, I'm an actual reviewer, not a fake one put up by the company, haha! Um, so i ordered from Rosewholesale a week ago...and after sending in my order I read the reviews and I was so nervous if my order would ever arrive! I didn't order any clothing, simply a pair of lace-up pumps and a necklace. My order came a week after I ordered it, which surprised me because I didn't even order fast shipping and when I opened the package I saw that the box that it was in was really beat up and dirty but the two packages inside of it were really nice! The pumps had about one little scratch on it but that's okay. I don't know, I'd probably order from them again if I wasn't ordering clothing.

gyaw
10/17/14

I SHOULD HAVE GOOGLED REVIEWS BEFORE BUYING. Lesson learned. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Everything I ordered was in Medium...I paid for expedited shipping and it took a MONTH for my order to arrive, and only HALF my order arrived. When it did---everything was ridiculously TINY. I mean, only a really skinny TINY 9 year old could wear this junk. The "sweatshirts and fleece" is cheap thin felt like material. When I emailed them about returning, they responded I had to pay for shipping, and it would take a long time, and if I agreed to just keep the item, I could be refunded 10%. That doesn't even cover the cost of shipping I paid. This company is trash. AND THEY PRODUCE CLOTHING IN RIDICULOUSLY SMALL SIZES. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM ROSE WHOLESALE.

terryo11
10/16/14

Terrible..I ORDERED A DRESS IN SEPTEMBER AND IT JUST ARRIVED IN A PLASTIC GARBAGE BAG AND THE QUALITY IS GARBAGE. Guess you do get what you pay for

camilag3
10/16/14

I want to give ZERO stars!!! Seriously... It took almost 2 months for my clothes to get here... When I Opened the bag, all I could find inside was garbage! The material of the clothes are AWFUL.. So, cheap, but so cheap, that a skirt that I paid #3.00 I wouldn't pay $0.50 cents on it!
I'm so sorry if you already bought something and are waiting the for the package... I have no words to describe such an awful experience... I'm glad I only spend $70.00.... But FUC**** I want my money back!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this store! Its a Scam!!!! Horrible.

dianeg17
10/15/14

Customer service is very good. Received my order in 3 weeks. Quality was good not great, but for the prices it is decent. Again, I do like how quickly they respond to issues. I even received a credit for my next order. They didn't stock a item I ordered so they gave me a monetary of double to use on the next order!

Tip for consumers: Try a small order first then decide.

ayannam1
10/14/14

I placed an order (just shy of $100.00) with this "play play" scam artist company on September 9. It is now October 14, 2014, and I have YET to receive a product! There is no phone number, no customer service and no reliable means of tracking because this is not a real company! I will be filing a complaint!

Tip for consumers: This is a scam designed to fleece money from the well-meaning and unsuspecting. BUYER BEWARE!!

ashleyg34
10/14/14

When I first saw this site, I thought that it was absolutely too good to be true. I mean the prices were amazing and the styles were endless! Unfortunately, I was right, this WAS too good to be true. I ordered about $45 worth of items and even paid an extra $20 for shipping to receive my items within 7 business days. After about 4 days when I hadn't heard anything, received any tracking numbers and my order still said "processing", I decided to send them an inquiry. 2 WHOLE DAYS LATER, a representative emailed me back stating that some of the items I had ordered were not in stock and I was then asked to pick other items. They made sure to tell me to pick items that had priority dispatch (which was what I did the first time on my order), but still, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and picked new items I didn't know WHICH items in particular were not in stock (since they didn't share that information but I DID know that I wanted my merchandise and I wanted it ASAP!

After picking all new items and emailing the representative right back, it took another 3 days to hear back from them. This time, they sent me a thank you for being a customer letter and my shipping details and tracking number. This would've been fine, however they still proceeded to tell me that an original item that i had requested the first time, was not in stock and that it wasn't shipped. Not to mention everytime I check the tracking of my order, it states that it is leaving singapore! At this point, I am BEYOND frustrated because not only did I pay for items that I had not received, not only did I hear about all of these stock issues until days and days later, but I had paid an extra $20 for priority shipping and here we are going on 2 weeks with no merchandise and no answers to any of my shipping emails.

This is THE ABSOLUTE WORST WHOLESALE COMPANY ever! I was jipped out of my money, time and STILL haven't gotten my items.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY HERE! and if you do...set low expectations!

leslieh27
10/14/14

So my daughter fell in love with a dress for homecoming dance, she used expedited shipping for an $10.00 the dress arrived nearly a month to the day from the day we ordered and what a joke it was literally thrown in a mailing envelope. The quality and workmanship looked like a monkey had mad it. The beading was nearly falling off. Don't get me started on the sizing it might have been long enough for a midget, the size medium looked more like and XS. I wouldn't recommend this site to my worst enemy. If I could have rated it a zero I would have but that was not an option.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother unless you want to be disappointed. Look at all the other sites, reviews are pretty much the same across the board, wish I had don't my research first.

karenw57
10/14/14

Horrible on every level! Ordered and then couldn't get ahold of anyone when it didn't receive my order...no return emails, no one answering their phone, and no status available on their website. Finally got an email from them with with a bogus tracking number once I disputed with Paypal. I have a friend that also ordered and received 1out of 6 items ordered but it looked nothing like the photo and was very bad quality.

Tip for consumers: Save you money and time....don't buy from these crooks!

angelar21
10/14/14

Placed an order, still says processing, sent 3 requests for information H1410021238594141, the live chat doesn't work, you call the phone number it goes straight to some random voicemail...I guess I learned the hard way, should have read reviews prior to ordering..

Tip for consumers: DON'T

raveng1
10/13/14

It's my fault for not paying two dollars for the tracking number, but you know what I'm a poor college student who just wanted these kick ass sweatpants ya know. BUT ANYWAY I ordered my stuff and guess what! Still not here and its about to hit the month mark in two days. Tried contacting them, and there like sorry we cant trace it because you didn't pay for the tracking number! So I don't know if they're lost or whatever. Just my advice is pay for the stupid tracking number. Don't be me.

maggieh5
10/13/14

My teenaged daughter fell in love with everything on their website. I thought the prices were too good to be true, so I did some research. The reviews were terrible! Most were complaints about shipping time, but the reviews were left within 3-4 weeks of ordering. I felt that was a little premature. I also noticed that many people complained about sizes being really small. We decided to order a few items and just see what happened.
So, here's the deal...
Our order arrived in less than 3 weeks by DHL (said 4-6 wks when ordered). I should add that we were provided with a tracking number that was correct and that we did not pay for any type of express shipping.
She wears a medium in most clothing items. We ordered L and XL items. They all fit like mediums. The quality was good. There was a long-sleeved PacMan T-shirt that was sold as a sweatshirt, but she still loves it. There was a jacket that looks really cute, but is also a very light t-shirt type material. She got a few one size items. They absolutely only fit small to medium.
She got six super-cheap jewelry items (free shipping on all). They were all absolutely worth what she paid (most likely more).
She also got the newspaper backpack. It is adorable.
She is delighted with everything and is in the process of placing a larger order now.
I gave four stars mostly due to the size issues and the slightly inaccurate descriptions of some of the clothes.
Overall, we are very satisfied.

Tip for consumers: Be patient when waiting for things to ship overseas
Buy at least 1-2 sizes bigger, everything runs small
Keep in mind that the prices are super low. Expect quality, but maybe not premium quality.

alvarog4
10/13/14

VERY BAD QUALITY. THE VERY WORST MATERIALS. I ORDERED 8 SHIRTS AND I RECEIVED ONLY 5.
I WONT WEAR ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.
GARMENTS ARE NOT EVEN FINISHED. THEY FALL APART AFTER YOU WAHS THEM.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS AS BAD AS LEATHERLY5.

Tip for consumers: JUST DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM

migdalias
10/13/14

I love the dresses,the jewerly and the service this company offers.Material is good quality,I have no complain.Thanks a lot.

alidat1
10/13/14

I ordered some clothing from RoseWholesale.com and they informed me that they were out of stock. I asked for a refund of the amount I paid and it was not 2 days and the refund was in my paypal account. I am very impress with that. My other orders are now on their way and I will evaluate the quality and then review on it. But I do think if this company was a fraud, like some internet reviews claim, they would not have paid back my money.

barbaraa21
10/12/14

I ordered 5 items in July, and I received 2 of them at the end of August. They kept saying they would ship out the other 3 asap, and they kept delaying the expected shipping date. I had to demand a refund 9/10/14. I still have not received it. They are liars. They are a horrible company. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

mariettae
10/10/14

I ordered a wool coat size womens xxl. It arrived without any paperwork and no tags sewn into the garment. It looks like a child's coat. I literally cannot even get my arm in the sleeve. I emailed customer support, but still no answer. The shipping was $18 so if it's the same or more to return it that's not worth the price. The coat is very poor quality. DON'T Order from them. They shipped directly from China. No US warehouse so no US standard for quality and customer service.

Tip for consumers: Just don't order from them.

gailb26
10/10/14

My order was mailed and delivered with in 2 weeks of placing it. I bought Insurance when I placed the order...the problem is the quality of the close, You pay for what you get..so when you spend $6.00 for a dress that is what you get, a six buck dress! ...first thing I noticed is a Med. is the new Small, hope you like see through close cause that's what you get...after all it was such a good deal...lol it was only six bucks...buyer beware I was not...

mmg
10/10/14

I may change my rating IF I EVER GET MY STUFF.
they get back to you but it takes a while. the only problem is ... you never really get an answer. I was told that I'd get an email upon shipping.
no, so I asked again and they said, "oh, sorry, its shipped" the other part of my questions was WHEN WILL IT GET HERE. no answer.
so I will reserve my final rating till later but its worrying reading all the negative reviews.

Tip for consumers: In hind site I would have used paypal cuz pay pal always sides on the customer side.

lisab106
10/10/14

Horrible customer service. Ordered and paid for many items 09/21/14. Receiving emails from customer service stating items out of stock. They were showing in stock at the time of order. I cancelled my entire order, waiting on a credit to my credit card, because now they say my order will not be shipped until 10/18/14, almost an ENTIRE month after receiving my payment. REDICULOUS!!!!!!

margareth34
10/9/14

ordered a dress 2 mouths ago payed extra for fast mail have not got it in this time order a dress for rosegal 2 weeks after and i got in 2 weeks all good there, got on rose wholesale facebook page let them know i was not happy they said put in new odred and they would sent it to me asked me to pay more today for new order they did not like me posting on there facebook page

Tip for consumers: dont buy go to rosegal same things cost less and you get

vickiej
10/9/14

Report to the bank as a fraudulent claim and you will be reimbursed. My goods didn't arrive and I never received any replies when I tried to follow up. No tracking number received either. Can't believe people think they can get away with it! makes me so mad!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE A THING

lorib24
10/9/14

One of the worst outcomes of my entire on-line shopping experience. Poor quality, incomplete order, no response to request for full refund. This is one bad website to shop on. Please help me sign up to join the class action lawsuit. They have to be shut down!

Tip for consumers: A fool and his money is soon parted.....don't be a fool!

cindyh20
10/9/14

I thought I would give them a try and just buy a minimal amount so I am only out $24, however I should have gone with my gut and the reviews. I am also reporting them to PayPal. They responded to my first email ....We are sorry for the delay of shipping due to the relocation of our warehouse from 12th to 31th. We kindly ask that you wait for one or two days more before you receive the tracking no. for the shipment. You can see the tracking information when you log into our website and review your order or you can contact with us again and we will give you the tracking no. along with the website where you can track the progress of the package. Still no tracking #, phone goes straight to voicemail and live chat is non existant! Not sure what month they moved if it was September (when I ordered) there are only 30 days not 31. Such a scam! Wish there was a zero rating!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this site! I thought I would give them a try and just buy a minimal amount so I am only out $24, however I should have gone with my gut and the reviews. I am also reporting them to PayPal. They responded to my first email ....We are sorry for the delay of shipping due to the relocation of our warehouse from 12th to 31th. We kindly ask that you wait for one or two days more before you receive the tracking no. for the shipment. You can see the tracking information when you log into o

janetg12
10/9/14

Go to RoseWholesale's facebook page and read the comments posted by others, andDon't order from this company! I've been waiting for a month, and have submitted 2 "tickets" to their customer support- and have gotten no reply. I finally submitted a complaint with Paypal yesterday. I'm reporting them to facebook and ebay today.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE, and research this company before sending them money!

kimk24
10/9/14

I have been so sorely disappointed. I was excited to find so many styles and at great prices, but to mydismay, I feel like I have been taken, made an order rushed shipping because of a wedding we were to attend on the $th of october. To this day it still hasn't arrived, no contact to me and I can not contact them either, live chat customer service and the phone number gives a weird message then goes to a busy signal. So beware my friends.

Tip for consumers: Try to contact them first, and then contact your Credit card company for satisfaction.

noreeno
10/9/14

So far, I have had a couple of responses from this company. After I ordered, I realized that I should have checked their national holidays....I placed an order the night before their week long holiday so that added to my wait time. What we need to realize is, this company is based in China, and when they say "business day" they mean Monday-Friday, whereas us here in North America somehow expect Saturday as a business day. I am assuming that my order will arrive sometime toward the end of this month. I will respond to let you know when it does actually arrive. So far I am somewhat pleased with the customer service from this company.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE check the national holidays of the country with which you are purchasing from. And please expect shipping to be anywhere from 2-3 weeks when ordering outside of North America.

bonnieo5
10/8/14

As a person who is experienced with over seas shipping, I know that it takes about two weeks to ship. What I did forget that this is a different country and that there was a national holiday that is approximately a week long. This time is an honored time and respectively, I totally understand the delay.

I also am an American, but American clothes do not fit me, however, I know my conversion size as well. So I did not have any difficulty.

I was concerned about the delay and like I said, I forgot about the holiday...customer service was absolutely helpful and willing to work with me through my entire order.

I don't think the company is a scam like I have read here, I do believe it is a transitional misunderstanding, and as with every shopping experience, if there is information that I am not sure if, it is a buyers right to ask questions before the purchase and not blame a company for size differential, and request the company exchange, refund, or return an item that did not work for you. It is done in America often and, um, well, if it wasn't an issue in America, why would you be shopping overseas? Fairly that is rhetorical, however, I did not find the shopping experience to be less than America. In fact, I found it to be a lot better and more friendlier.

Tip for consumers: Ask questions before buying if you are uncertain of the size, check on what shipping is since it is not ground shipped, it is either transported by ship or by air, and check your email. I received a response within an hour after my initial query and their on going communication has been exceptional!

lynnm52
10/8/14

I ordered a shirt from them and it was not the same shirt in the picture at all. I wrote a review on the site but it is no where to be found. I think they write their own reviews. This shirt was so badly made and not even close to the shirt that they are showing on their site. Im not a big girl, but One size fits all is not true by American standards. I'm sure my 6yr old will be able to wear it when i wash it. I would send it back but I don't want to spend anymore money on that ill fitting shirt. I even posted pictures to them. nothing. I think they stole the pictures from another website and someone is making poor replicas of those items. buyer beware!!! BUY AMERICAN!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: I would never order again. I still haven't received one other item that i ordered. I just take it as a lesson learned. Nothing was up to quality. buyer beware!! BUY AMERICAN!!!

kerrys15
10/8/14

Total Scam! I ordered on 9/29/2014 & they charged my credit card yet nothing has been sent or updated. They responded with sorry we are on holiday. Not helpful. Will not order from them again. Filing a claim with my credit card.

Tip for consumers: Don't use rosewholesale.com!

christopherp31
10/7/14

Ordered $50 worth over two months ago. Not received. Never received order confirmation. No response whatsoever to repeated emails. Website consistently broken or having some kind of issue that prevents even confirming that they ever received my order, although PayPal shows they sure as hell got my money. Rip off. Don't even think about going there.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

tanyao3
10/7/14

Wish I had read some reviews before ordering and wasting $100 this company is disgraceful , the quality of clothing disgusting, the likeness to pictures on web site not even close! Size to fit terrible, there is not one item out of 7 I will even wear, I can't even be bothered sending them back as from what I have read returning is a night mare, I will just donate whole order! To make matters worse one item was not enclosed, let's see how long it takes their non existent customer service department to track down that top! Do your self a favor DO NOT order from Rose wholesale I am SOOOOO sorry I did!

Tip for consumers: Had to hit one star but wish there was a NO STAR option!

stacyc19
10/7/14

I ordered $150 worth of clothes. They never came, they said they would refund the money, but haven't. I finally began to think this company was a scam, then i came this board and now am certain of it. I'm calling my bank and going to report them as fraud.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS A SCAM!

cassandrah5
10/7/14

I DON'T KNOW HOW ANY ONE CAN BE HAPPY WITH THIS COMPANY. I'M STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO BE TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET. I PURCHASED A 100 DOLLARS WORTH MERCHANDISE AND HAD EXPEDITED SHIPPING AND NOT ONLY DID I NOT RECEIVE MY ITEMS BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK. NO ONE WILL REPLY AFTER THE FIRST INITIAL REPLY, WHICH WAS ONE OF MY ITEMS WAS NOT IN STOCK SO THEY DIDN'T SHIP THE REST OF THE ITEMS. CAN'T GET ANY TYPE OF RESPONSE FROM THIS COMPANY AND WAS VERY FRUSTRATED TRYING TO GET SOME ANSWERS. I DIDN'T USE PAYPAL BECAUSE I RARELY BUY OFF THE INTERNET. THIS EXPERIENCE HAS TAUGHT ME A LOT AND NOW I JUST WANT TO PASS THE WORD UNTIL THIS COMPANY IS REMOVED OFF THE INTERNET.

Tip for consumers: A ONE STAR RATING IS TOO MUCH FOR THIS COMPANY. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE REMOVED SO ANOTHER CUSTOMER DOES NOT LOSE MONEY.

bunnyd1
10/6/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE FRAUDULENT! I PLACED AND ORDER AUGUST 9TH and STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER OR A RESPONSE FROM THIS COMPANY! My order was placed August 9th and here it is October 6th! Nothing

randyl15
10/6/14

Just want to thank everyone that posted a review about Rose Wholesale.. I was just about to complete the purchase when I had a funny feeling that something didn't feel right..

I need to follow that little gut feeling more!! I was lucky enough to find out NOT to buy from there & that it is a scam..

I feel sorry for everyone that got yanked by Rose Wholesale when all they/we were doing was looking for a decent deal on some sharp clothing..

I was lucky enough to have googled Rose Wholesale to find the bad news on them & saved myself a few bucks....

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase a single item from Rose Wholesale

michalynnk
10/6/14

THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTS AND YOU WILL NEVER GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR. LUCKILY I ONLY BLEW 20.00, BUT I FEE SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ORDERED MORE THAT THAT.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THE COMPANY.

patm60
10/6/14

I ordered approximately 10 dresses, I immediately paid in full for my order. SEVERAL weeks later I get one tiny little package with 2 dresses. I contact them - oh we're so sorry it's back ordered. MANY MORE WEEKS later, no response to emails, no response for requests for update, no response to requests for refunds, chat never active. Now I've been blocked from commenting on their facebook page and I lodged some of my complaints there to tell the rest of the world about their awful customer service. I filed an international business complaint against them. They send me one little facebook message asking me did you get the first package? They have blocked me from responding to that message as well. They are SCAMs, fakes, and have no true sense of customer service. I have given them a 48 hour AMERICAN business window to refund my money or I"m having my credit card company go after them.

Tip for consumers: ZERO STARS as they are awful. The image I am attempting to share is only a portion of the messages I have sent them trying to resolve this matter.

deef13
10/5/14

I ordered two items, it took over two months to get the items, when I did get them they were falling apart as I took them out of the bag.As for sizing, its way off. I normally wear a size med but I was told they run a little small so I ordered a large well the large looks like a size 0 and no way can I ever wear it. The tracking numbers can never be found unless you pay the very very high rate for fast shipping.

Tip for consumers: Stay far away from this site!

anitaa9
10/4/14

I started to shoe rosewhole.com...but before l decided to do that l thought l would read the reviews first..and lam glad l did..lam looking to start a business and lam in the market to shop wholesale.. But they will not be one that l would buy from.

shelleya2
10/3/14

I almost placed an order...it was too good to be true ..the prices were so low i became suspicious and checked this site first before i gave my cc info...so glad i checked here first!

barbarat13
10/3/14

I would give no stars if it were possible. This place took my money 4 months ago. They did not have what I wanted in stock and were supposed to return the money. Still no money. They continue to email me that I have received the refund. No I have not. Please do not order anything from this place. It is clearly a rip off.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!!!

16 Photos for RoseWholesale