US Government's NSF
Review of RoseWholesale

RoseWholesale reviews

21%
Tel: 1-917-621-0925

People interested in RoseWholesale are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

niah3

Customer service responds quickly and they will help. (in 227 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 1,125 reviews)

michaele40

I ordered 2 items on 9/10/14 and STILL have not received them. (in 515 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jamesh200
8/26/15

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Often quoted, seldom taken to heart. Add mine to the long, long, list of dissappointed reviewers. Order placed over month ago, nothing received, not anticipating a positive outcome, may or may not make formal paypal complaint as I know it will be a hassle and more than likely a waste of time. I will simply accept the fact that I am out my money.

efii1
8/25/15

I am sorry to report an unproffessional way of treatment when they sent half of my order ( 3 dresses from the six I ordered) defective. One of them its lace was teared when I opened the package and the other two were labelled with L but they were even smaller sizes than XS. When I kindly and asked to replace the three dresses with something else on the same cost of the dresses and also the company must undertake the costs of shipping, as it was not my fault to be sent problematic items, the answer was to pay the 80% of the cost of the new dresses..so paying again almost the whole value for dresses they probably had to throw and sent them to me. No worth buying again from this site. Non proffessional.

luciac1
8/25/15

Well, I bought some items from you almost one year ago, Didn't fit. Even tthough I have purchased Large, wearing number 8 in the US, the clothes seemed to children. I called directly to China, to your phone number. Someone in your office told me I should send the clothes to China, I spent money doing this and I NEVER received a answer from you and my money NEVER came back into my account. I do not have with me the number of my order, but I'm sure if you guys are a honest company, it will be easy to find my order in my name, I am still waiting for an answer. You guys have my e-mail and could send a message for me. Lucia Coello, Bal Harbour, Florida, 33154.

tiendan
8/25/15

SO I BOUGHT 8 ITEMS FROM ROSEWHOLSALE. ONE UGLIER AND CHEAPER LOOKING THAN THE NEXT. I TRIED TO LEAVE BAD REVIEWS ON THEIR WEBSITE OF EACH ITEM AND GUESS WHAT ? MY 1 STAR REVIEWS DONT SHOW UP ! THEY SELECT WHICH REVIEWS THEY WANT TO DISPLAY. CHINESE PEOPLE NEEED TO LEARN RESPECT FOR THE CUSTOMER, IT IS SO BAD

lenaf3
8/25/15

As a customer of Rosewholesale.com, I was very happy with everything about my orders and I liked all the items I received, the excellent service, the quality, and the cost.

All items arrived in excellent condition, and I thoroughly enjoyed wearing each and one of them. I have ordered about 50 items or more from Rosewholesale.com in 3 different orders and I am about to order again.

People write horrible reviews about mostly the sizes or that the times are not as shown on the pictures but that's only because they don't read the size dimensions and the description but instead, they rush to put the item on their cart. If you read the size chart for example, you will note that for some items you might be size L, for some other ones you might be size XL and for others size M. Yes, every item may fit you in a different size than others. However, if you measure yourself and you know your waist, hips and bust measurements and make sure to pay attention on the LENGTH of each item as well, then you will know exactly what you will get when your order arrives and you will not have any unpleasant surprises.

I am very happy I have found this site, where I can buy cheap, fashionable, and good quality clothes, and I am also very happy every time I get compliments on the clothes I am wearing.

Tip for consumers: So far I didn't have to return anything, so I cannot have an opinion on that.

lindas185

How do I find an address or phone # to return 2 items that do not fit

jamiep26
8/24/15

I ordered 1 shirt paid just over 16 bucks in total, shipping included. I got the shirt in the mail, it's from china, it was in this plastic-ish type of bag, it would of fit perfect with room to spare, in a small purse. the seams were not cut on one side so you could see the sewing machine trail coming off the shirt, the tag marking the size was INFRONT of the shirt, it was supposed to be an XXL well it would of fit a little girl perfectly! some of the decorative seams were super lose and coming off the shirt. NEVER order anything from these frauds. I tried to submit a complaint and couldn't get through because anyway i typed the 5 digit number verification code it was wrong. I think it's set up to always "ding" wrong. these people won't give a full refund, only partial and this is after you pay shipping to ship it BACK to them! RIPOFF!!

jamilar1
8/24/15

I WANT A REFUND I ORDERED A DRESS WITH FULL SKIRT BECAUSE I AM A PEAR SHAPE WHAT I GOT WAS NOTHING LIKE WHAT WAS ADVERTISED PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN ORDER # HH1508042037279469
PS I HAVE SEEN BETTER MADE HOLLOWEEN COSTUMES IN A DOLLAR STORE
I HAVE TRIED TO SUBMIT A TICKET AND IT HAS BEEN SENDING SINCE 8/21/15 THEN IT TELLS ME THE FILE IS TOO LARGE AND CLOSES

Tip for consumers: I GAVE 1 STAR BCAUSE IT WONT LET ME GIVE A LOWER RATING. THER 1ST 3 PHOTOS IS WHAT I GOT THE LAST IS WHAT I ORDERED.

lashellc
8/23/15

I got one item from them very quickly it was very cheaply made and I would return it if there was something wrong with it. I am just not happy with the quality. I am a month in and still have not received my other order. Hope it gets here at all. I purchased it on July 30th, 2015 and it says it is shipped out. What do I do from here? It is now Aug. 23, 2015, do I just give it more time or ?

elnarab
8/23/15

I received my order in 12 days. Shipping service is same good as dresses inside. Ordered several dresses. It was my first experience with this site. Definitely, continue shopping there.

tammyb34
8/22/15

I bought the largest sizes they had and spent hundreds of dollars and nothing fits. I checked with the better business bureau and apparently there are a number of entries on this company as well. Based on the feedback, I am hoping that I will see some results. It looks as if someone is attempting to start a law suit against the company. I want my money back.

kerryy2
8/21/15

received 6 items all of them broken. Could not get a reply from this company
now I am out all this moncy

shellyw11
8/20/15

I have purchased from rosewholesale.com a couple of times and absolutely love their clothes. Their prices are very reasonable. I tell all my family and friends to shop at rosewholesale.com before anywhere else.

kirsym
8/19/15

It cant wait to buy again , I really liked what i GOT !

samt45
8/19/15

Ordering from them is a breeze! Contacting them - SUCKS! It took them 20 days to ship my order. They wouldn't apply my discount coupon. The clothing is cheap. Customer service is honestly THE WORST! Pay a little more and you're paying for peace of mind! They shipped my order out ONLY after I asked for a refund! Will NEVER use again and never recommend! I decided to keep the order and donate the dresses. It'll save on the headache!

carissac3
8/19/15

I am very disappointed and will never order from this site again. I ordered 8 items I got all within the time they said they would arrive. Only thing is only 2 of the shirts I ordered fit, the other items are way off. All size 12 and not one fits the same. I got 2 maxi dresses and are meant to touch the ground. I am just over average height and they are about 20-30cm from my ankle, so defiantly not the length they should be, and doesn't even fit across my top half. I am very disappointed and will never recommend this site to anyone.. :(

adit54
8/19/15

Seriously, I paid yesterday for the first time and they got it wrong, now I have to wait for an XL dress (I'm S for God's sake!!) and that's because they're not answering my requests for help..
And where is the real email address??

Disappointed.

marciap8
8/17/15

4 dresses and not 1 fit. One size fits all? Forget it. I am a large. Two of the larges wouldn't go over my head. My 13 year old granddaughter, who is tee tiny, can wear them both. Waste of time and money. Offered me $10 back. Then $20. Told me to keep dresses. Shipping so expensive!!! What reputable company does that? No labels or washing instructions. You get what you pay for. Sounds too good to be true and it is.

marya257
8/17/15

I ordered a classic sweetheart neckline dress in July. I figured the shipping from China would take a while, so I was not expected it soon. I think the quality matches the price, so I was not expecting much there either. I only wish that I had looked more closely at the size chart before I ordered. I wear an extra large and I ordered an extra large. Naturally I cannot wear it. But this was MY FAULT. I'm still in love with the style (think Grace Kelly in the 50s), so I'm using this as a boost to my slow-but-gradual weight loss program.

I might give them another try, but I will definitely order a 2X.

tarinnl
8/17/15

they owe me 4 dresses and never sent them ruined my wedding day don't buy anything from the, so upset I trusted them

dianag28
8/17/15

This website sell bad quality , useless, broken, wrong size, wet and mold dirty, smelly etc items. No refunds. Read more about on Face book Rosewholesale scam.
ATTENTION BUYERS !!!!!
DO NOT Purchase anything from the following companies : DRESSLILY,SAMMYDRESS,ROSEGAL,ROSEWE,ROSEWHOLESALE and MODLILY (We believe there are many more ) !! They are professional chain of scammers based in China!
They have the same type of advertisment on their websites so you can easily tell you are buying from them ! They take pictures from magazines and pretend they are selling the clothing you see on the pictures when in reality the clothes you receive look NOTHING like in the pictures. They are made out of cheapest materialsm sometimes come stained or torn ! Majority of people don't even receive their order ,and these people as being professional at scamming smartly avoid to answer your emails , and refunding is OUT of the question they never give people their money back ! They don't care about company's reputation they only care about stealing money from people ! They delete negative comments on facebook and feedback ! GOOGLE THESE COMPANIES !!
SAVE YOUR MONEY,SPREAD THIS POST AND PREVENT PEOPLE FROM BUYING FROM THESE WEBSITES !!!

Tip for consumers: stay away! scam

chrisk100
8/17/15

Where do I begin??? So much wrong with this company I don't even know where to start! I never got any notice that they rec'd my order other than my pay pal money went through. After paying a ton to get the order in 3 to 5 days I finally contacted the company 3 weeks later to find out where it was. They then told me that it was being checked for quality and would be shipped on the 8th. By the 12th I still hadn't rec'd my order so I contacted them again only to be given a different answer which included a new shipping date of the 20th. This dress was for my daughters wedding on the 21st so obviously that wasn't going to work. They offered to allow me to pick other dresses for the same price that stated 3 day shipping which I couldn't find anywhere on there site. Either way, I asked for my money back. Which they did return. Now with only a couple days till the wedding I am frantically searching for another dress. I wish I would have seen these horrible reviews before I placed the order. Clearly this is an awful company to do business with. Don't waste your time or money because it seems as though they are not interested in good customer service or quality clothing. That is the short version of the story that was really much much worse but I don't have time to tell all the details. MORAL OF THE STORY: STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS YOU CAN!! NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE!

Tip for consumers: Would give a 0 rating if that was an option!

clares28
8/16/15

I discovered when looking at the shipping statement that Rose Wholesale lists the value of the items they are sending to the U.S. at far less than what they charge their customers. If they sell something for $12.00 they may list the value at $4.00. This way Rose Wholesale saves money by not having to pay the tax or tariff on products they sell to customers in the U.S. So in addition to ripping people off by charging for items they don't send or for substandard items, they are also ripping off the government by under declaring the value of what they are selling to their U.S. Customers. I am sure this is also the case for customers in Canada, Australia, and other countries (I just mentioned two others I saw). This company should be banned from selling unless they clean up their act! They are operating illegally and no one is protecting consumers!

laurenr23
8/16/15

Ordered a dress from here the other month, it took a while to receive but finally came. Unlike other reviews, I actually found the sizing accurate. But it looked about 20% like the photo online and was not up to standard, after having a good laugh I put it in the bin and wrote a bad review on rosewholesale.com.

The review took ages to show on the website and about one month later I received an email in response to my bad review, offering a full refund and they asked me to send them photo's of the dress I received so that they can rectify the issue with their supplier.
They also asked me to adjust my review on this website, in which this is my adjusted review.

Overall while the dress was bad, they ended up coming through after I wrote a review and offered my money back, they are trying to fix the issue on their end, they have published my review on the page and have included actual images of the dress since my feedback. Which I feel will be helpful for others before purchasing. Essentially I feel they deserve a review change, because they are trying to rectify this issue.

Tip for consumers: It looks nice and of good quality online, in real life it's like comparing Versace to a plastic bag.

marys215
8/16/15

I ordered a bathing suit in size M because I am a size 8. WAY too small so I ordered another suit but in size XL this time. STILL could not get it past my hips. I AM A SIZE 8 & I cannot fit an XL suit from RoseWholesale. CHeap prices = cheap, tiny clothes this time.....prices are too good to be true and they are not worth it.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money.

saraib
8/16/15

Order a dress from this site on 07/19/2015 and it is 08/16/2015 (almost a month later) and I still have yet to receive this dress. The summer is almost over! By the 19th, I will be contacting my credit card company to have the charges reversed. This is the worst experience ever!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it, unless you are willing to wait months for your order.

shelleyr9
8/15/15

Unique outfits not able to order from home in Canada.

bonnieg21
8/14/15

its going to be almost a month whres my order you cant track it when you click on the tracking , nothing is there it will be the last time i order from here but getting a hold of pay pal for my money back

cyndim3
8/14/15

The shirt I bought was a piece of garbage. The material was crappy and sewn crooked. I bought an XXL and it was maybe a medium. There are a ton of strings hanging off of it as well.

gailm37
8/14/15

DO NOT BUY from ROSE WHOLESALE! I ordered XL sizes for the clothes I purchased. Upon delivery, I looked at the packaging and sizes on each garment. Every label said XL But my daughter, who wears a size 6, tried them on and they fit her. The waist of one of the garments measured 38" instead of the 41.73" claim on their site. One shirt was advertised to have a 45.67+ bust. My bust size is 38", and this blouse was too small for me. Another issue; the quality of the material and sewing is below average.

sierraf1
8/14/15

I had a vacation planned and ordered from this company for some cute inexpensive dresses. I paid for expedited shipping , which was almost $20 , and a month later still no product. I've tried to call the customer service line and when the line isn't busy and the call actually goes through , the person at the other end answers and doesn't even say hello?? They just sit on the line . When I tried talking they hung up the phone. Worthless customer service , I would rate the products too but I haven't got them !!!! They get a 1 because 0 isn't an option.

mariyab
8/13/15

Guys. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
The quality is not even awful. It is not existent!
They send you a cloth with threads sticking out and generously agree to return 2 USD :)
Just run away. Btw, if you see similar items sold by any other site - RUN.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT DO IT!

whitneyh11
8/13/15

I order 2 dresses. They came bagged separately in a very small bag completely wadded up. Interestingly enough, there was NO CUSTOMS stamp on the bag. That tells me they are shipping directly from China. How they are bypassing customs in beyond my understanding. The dress' look like a child with horrible eyesight made them. I want my money back. I've tried using the number listed on FB but that's a joke!!! Rings and rings and rings. No one answers. I finally found a number and was able to speak with a CS person. To which I could hardly understand!!! In my vivid imagination, I envision women in a sweat shop trying to sew these items as fast as they can. Or worse, children!!
To ANYONE wanting to purchase ANYTHING from this company, think twice!!! I order a shirt first. It came in a bag, wrinkled with strings hanging all over. Then I, stupidly ordered 2 dresses. HORRIBLE. They fit but not properly. Seams are crooked. One of the dresses I bought, the front does not lay flat across my chest. The other dress is indecent. The neckline is so low, I can't possibly wear in public. I called the company. Spoke with a CS person, in China. I explained the reason for my call. Gave the man my order number. Tried to tell him what I ordered with the item number. He kept saying, we have to check. We have to check. Check what? I asked what they had to check as I provided all the necessary information. We have to check is all he kept saying. I told him I was not returning; paying for additional postage! . I paid extra money for 3-7 day delivery. That didn't happen. Arrived 11 days after purchase. I demanded my money back or I will call the BBB and Fair Trade Commission! All he kept saying was, "we have to check." When I asked again what he had to check as I'd given him all the information. Computer was down. How convenient. I told him I would give them 24 hours from 9:00 EDT to "check" or they will wish they never heard from me. I will continue to call and call until I get my money back. I'm not taking pictures. I'm not sending them a thing!!! I wish I'd seen all the reviews before I wasted my time and money. Company is crooked!!! COMPANY IS A SCAM!!! I should have stuck with Amazon or Ebay!!!!! DON'T DO IT!! DON'T PURCHASE A THING FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!! READ AS MANY REVIEWS AS POSSIBLE. THEY HAVE ALMOST 1500 BAD REVIEWS. THAT SHOULD SAY SOMETHING!!!! THIS IS A CASE OF BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!!

mindyr5
8/12/15

I ordered 4 dresses in a size XL. There is no way that is an American size XL. I couldn't even get my head in the hole to try it on. Material is flimsy and everything is soooo small. And you can't return it.

Update - Was contacted by Rose and was offered a partial refund. Nice customer service!!

Tip for consumers: Don't!!

krinnc
8/11/15

I have seen some bad reviews about Rose Wholesale, but I had a very good experience with them. My items came on time and they were of the quality I would expect or better. The jewelry is of comparable quality to big box stores, but for about 1/2 the price. I only received 1 clothing item so far, so I can't say anything about that yet. One of my items had a missing stone and customer service was very helpful in getting it resolved. I think some of the bad reviews are customer error when ordering. Each item clearly states how long it will take for processing and the shipping method also states clearly how long to ship. If you pick an item that says 15 days for processing and then choose a ground shipping of 10 days; yes, it will be about a month before you receive your item. I'm very satisfied and have placed a 2nd order.

cheriem6
8/11/15

Bought a top online, looked like made from non see through cotton material with lace sleeves. Top arrived after over 4 weeks, material was crappy see through polyster (could never wear it without a cami underneath), seams already coming apart and fraying (big hole in side seam) and lace ripped. Nothing like the picture! Tried to put it on and the lace ripped more, felt like it was made of paper! No way would I ever buy clothes again from here. Would rather spend the extra money and get something decent. Even the clothes made in Bali for the same price are better quality than this!
Also posted a review on their website in relation to the top I purchased and it never appeared on there. Only "good" reviews are posted! Funny that

venam1
8/9/15

Thank you all for your reviews. For the pass few weeks I had been wanting to place an order from here but I too have been burned like this by HERROOM. I learned to read reviews and I thank you all. We as customers need to keep posting about theses sorry places that scam people out of their hard errand dollars. Once again, THANK YOU!

caitid
8/8/15

I got tricked like all these other people. I too clicked on an ad for rosewholesale.com viewing the clothes at such an inexpensive price made me really excited. I decided to order a few items, waited a few weeks and they arrived... well half of them arrived. I ordered 4 items only two showed up. Of the two that showed up the material was shotty, sewing was crooked, material was see-through, nothing like the picture on thier website. The colors were wrong, there were buttons missing and zippers broken. The sizes were horribly off. Supposed long dresses were short like shirts! Then to top it off there is no customer service number that you can call and speak to someone! you have to fill out a review through their support center, if you're lucky you might receive a response. Even still they want you to take pictures of all of the clothes with a ruler if the sewing is incorrect to prove what you are saying!! Even if you do prove it they make you pay for the shipping back to them and will only refund half of your purchase price! Are you kidding me?!?? This is the most dishonest company I have ever done business with! Unfortunately I didn't do my homework before my purchase but I promise you, a lesson has been learned and never again will I be so naive. If it seems too good to be true then it probably is. I hope this review will help someone from making the same mistake that I and thousands of others have done. It still amazes me at how companies like this can still get away with ripping off people and stealing their money. Karma is a peculiar thing.

lindaa50
8/6/15

Why do you ship junk out? You say it's XL and I can't even get my leg in it, and it looks nothing at all like the picture. You should also inform people it's being shipped from China, for 53.00 I got crap that is ugly, not at all like the pretty shirts I saw and it would cost more than I paid for them to return them.

euniceo
8/6/15

I made purchase worth of $173.59 from Rose warehouse on the 9th of May,2015. I received Item June 3rd. I was so shocked when I opened the parcel. All the tops that were ordered were large sizes but what I received in the parcel were XXXSmall looking sizes, but labeled as Large sizes. You can imagine my small head could not fit in. The materials were unbelievable, the look and the quality was completely different from what was showcased on their site . I can't even give it to a beggar. The most worthless material that I have ever seen in my life. I contacted the seller about this. They were apologetic for all the troubles and was offering a 25%, 50% refund in this order to keep the items after each email I sent to them. To summarize my experience, I sent the parcel back to them immediately. And contacted Paypal. The Items has been received by the seller because, I put a tracking number on the parcel which cost me about half of the total cost to send back the items to CHINA. It's been 2 months since the items were sent to China, I am waiting for Paypal to reimbursed my original purchase amount. Because I was told by Paypal that the only time that I will be refunded is when the seller received the items. For The return shipment, I was told that I will not be reimbursed for it. Items has reached seller, I am yet to get my money, still waiting as of August 6th, 2015.

colourwizl
8/6/15

Ordered a few items for the very first time. One item was missing, but customer service was very efficient and mail me the missing item.
Great deal for the style, recommend to read the sizes and measurements below the item before making purchase to get the correct size as each style has different sizes.

ggdominoo
8/6/15

I've been ordering constantly from this site and have to say that love it! The have great prices, lots of variety, and fast shipping. The only problem sometimes is you might get an item that doesn't look like the picture or not pick the right size. But for the price you pay it's not a big deal.

lisas179
8/5/15

Rosewholesale wrote me back stating that they could not find my order and that I was being absolutely slanderous and libelous in those very words and that they certainly never received any monies from me? I figured I would address this in public forum rather the sneaky way they prefer to contact their "customer service" and this again will be swept under the rug. They had no trouble processing my payment. This is the email I had sent to me from whichever company they were representing themselves to be at the times:

[Rosewholesale] Thank you very much: we have received payment for your order

Rosewholesale.com
Jul 19

To

lisa.swaggart@yahoo.com

Dear Lisa,

Congratulations! Your payment for order H1507181532403034 has been accepted. Once the order is ready, it will be given to our partner to deliver to you. A shipping confirmation email will be sent when the order has shipped with tracking information and estimated delivery time.

Customer satisfation is Rosewholesale.com's first priority. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at support@rosewholesale.com. We love to hear from our customers.

Please note our business hours are Monday - Sunday from 8:00am to 5:00pm(GMT +8)

Thank you for your order!

Rosewholesale.com Team

Please do not reply to this email directly as this mailbox is not monitored. Please submit a ticket to our Support Center if you have any questions. If you prefer not to receive any promotional email messages from us, please click here.
Registered Names and Trademarks are the copyright and property of their respective owners.
Copyright 2013-2015 Rosewholesale.com All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policies

Hmmmm, this confirmation including their order number and stating they received confirmation of the payment. If Rosewholesale and yes I am calling you out, you need further proof of payment, which I don't think you should require since in your own email you sent you acknowledge receipt of, I don't think you should be saying that I am being slanderous or libeous. You need to respect and treat your customers better. I have a pile of clothes sitting here, cannot be worn as they will not fit a child, flimsy materials missing any tags, frayed, useless, used clothing.

michaeld134
8/4/15

I ordered large thinking they would fit as I'm usually an in between size between large and medium. Little did I know large means extra small in Asian I guess. I couldn't fit in anything. I think i needed to order xxl to get american large. Otherwise not too bad quality of clothes materials for what you pay for. Did take a little while to get though.

michellen21
8/3/15

The clothes, especially the dresses are beautiful and perfectly of the design I want. I normally wear only clothes that are black and Rosewholesale has them all!
The service is good and the response from their staff is fast!
Gonna get more clothes now on especially the sizes for the tall (1.73m) me!

andreav10
8/3/15

Beware this place is a scam. You place an order pay 30 for express shipping get it three weeks later to have items missing!!!! The sizing is a joke I ordered mediums when I normally wear x small and the clothes didn't fit but they fit my 8 year old daughter!!

andream74
8/3/15

Received first order from Rosewholesale and it was missing 2 items I purchased. Sizes are really small. If you are not of small frame (like Asian women), you should not shop at Rosewholesale. I am 5'6 and weigh 120. I ordered larges and they are too small.

jessh22
8/1/15

They have perfect sizes, Big plus for me as I find it impossible to shop locally. The shoes are amazing and they look after every size!

patr1974
7/31/15

I ordered wigs from you weeks ago you took my money and still have receivd no word, no nothing. You people are crooks. I can see that from all thssese reviews to which I will l add my o wn. I only wish that I had seen these before you scammed me out of almost !100.00 you wont be in bsiness long

karenm122
7/31/15

I want to know why you think it's okay to steal people's money.

105 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: CUANDO LLEGA MI OTRA MERCANCIA QUE FALTO ESPERO QUE ME SEA ENVIADA Y EL SIZE DEL COAT NO ES MI TAMAÑO,,,,,RESUELVAN PARA QUE TENGAN BUENAS VENTAS, MARY
12/4/14
Answer
beatrizs
A: I have had many issues with Rosewholesale. I think they work with our money and then, they say the items are out of stock, they do not return money, IT IS A SCAM, please do not give them a second chance, it a FRAUD:
4/13/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I placed a order and have not yet heard or received a confirmation E mail or anything I was givin a tracking number n things I ordered 3 items, Cant ever get anyone on the phone. I paid for expedited shipping everything was available and in stock. So hoping someone can help me. Because I paid for these items just want to make sure it is all good, Thank You.
1/8/15
Answer
lynnm52
A: There stuff is so $#*!ty! I got my stuff, but it was horrible. I hope no one else will order from this company. It should be shut down!!
4/13/15