US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-917-621-0925

209 Reviews for RoseWholesale

▼ Sort by: recent

8/23/14

Shocking. I wish I had read the reviews before I stupidly place an order . I ordered nearly 1 month ago and not only can I not access my account with Rose Wholesale it still says processing . Scam . I sorry I fell for it . Learn from me don't order from them. I wish I could minus stars

8/23/14

This company is not even worth a star. It`s the worst I have experienced since Internet came along. Bought what I thought was a superwide and floorlength dress. Gorgeous on the photo, the dress was sweaping(!) the floor and with a superwide skirt. The product was a scam. The dress was only kneelength, not wide, and definetly not the same as on the photo. I am not tall, nor fat, so unless the model is a midget this is not the same item as on the photo. In order for it to sweap any floor I have to stand on my knees! They use designerphotos online, and give you a cheap copycat far from what you see on the photo. I complained and the responce was a standardized copy-pasted answear from a machine (named "Novia"). There are no customerservice. I will NEVER order from this site again.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!

8/22/14

I have been buying things from this website since last year, overall the products are good quality, the sellers are kind and answer all my questions, i have really enjoyed this experience and would like to recommend the page. So far i have not had any problem with my products so i havent returned anything.

8/22/14

Hola!! he realizado varias compras a través de la pagina y estoy mas que satisfecho. seguiré comprando. se las recomiendo.

Tip for consumers: simplemente al realizar tu pedido asegúrate de chequear las medidas suministradas por la pagina, es muy fácil y quedarás mas que satisfecho.

8/22/14

I ordered my items 17 days ago, still have not recieved. I have called several times they never call back. Tried to email an alway says "mail demon" Does the email address really exist. Monday I am calling my bank to try to get money back,
I truly wish I had read reviews first.
No good customer service at all

Tip for consumers: Read reviews first

8/22/14

Well I am not sure where to start.
I placed my first order only 6 items, so I could see the quality, sizing, customer service, pricing and a number of other things I was looking for.
I ordered from the Rose Wholesale's site. Where you would think the best deals would be placed... BUT
NO - one of the dresses I ordered was on their site for $11.22AUD and on ebay was $3.85AUD - same company though.

I still have not received the stock over a week now but I am sure it is not far away.

I contacted Alina from Rose Wholesale, nice person but had no idea on what was going on, then Jason took over the next day.
Therefore all my time on the phone and skype from the day's prior was wasted.
1/2 a day later, Jason could not answer any of the questions so I was put through to Dianne the manager, lol. She was nice and sorted out a few things with me, like:
Why my account on Rose Wholesale's site was different than the amount I paid.
The answer was - 'they forgot to put a credit on my account due to one of the items not being available' - this took them 2 1/2 days to work out and 3 people.
Now they cannot send me the tracking number, that I have been asking for, for the last 2 1/2 days as they have to go to meetings or to lunch yes that's right go to lunch.
They still cannot work out why the accounts are different - even though they forgot to let me know about the one credit, still they do not match up not even when adding shipping.

It has taken me 3 1/2 days and 4 people later to find out: - If I place a bulk order of 150 pieces of the same style but in different colours, I still have to do the hunting around to find where the cheapest price for this item will be found (on which site). Keeping in mind still from the same Wholesale company - Which is theirs.

They did not put the order together and charge an overall shipping but charged it per item.
OMG hmmm not easy to deal with and watch your money, also look around before you purchase, as each site they place the clothing on is at a different price.
I asked for a price on one particular style - if I purchased 150 pieces.
Was told - to look around and see where I could find their cheapest price and then put my order in from that site.
Finally I was put through to another person 'Hedy' when I asked her for the shipping details - her answer was - I'm going to lunch now - I replied to her 'ASAP' (within 1 second) but she was gone. So I am still waiting for someone to get back to me with tracking number, why the amounts are so different, why I have to chase the cheapest price if I purchase 150 pieces all in the same style, why they have different prices on all the sites.
OMG SOOOO HARD: But I will give them a chance, as I know in China they do not care about mistakes just money coming in. I just got back from there, not saying this is bad thing just for a customer it is hard to deal with. But I did enjoy China :)
Remember cannot use the ACCC for help with overseas purchases, for those living in Australia.
Cheers :)
I hope this will help you when placing any order large or small.

Tip for consumers: Check all sites before you place your order as all sites for Rose Wholesale have different prices.
Check to make sure what you pay and the invoice they put up on your account match.
That you get your tracking number ASAP
That they do not forget to advise you of stock they do not have in but instead just keep your money.
These are the things I have had problems with and I only placed 1 order lol...
All staff are friendly, and I am sure they are trying :)

8/22/14

The site is amazing: full of offert to buy whatever you want on a very small prize.
And for any problems, you can ask and immediately you'll riceive the answer!

Great!

8/21/14

Rosewholesale is not a scam. It took 15 days for my shirt to arrive. The problem is the shirt, which is a medium and I normally wear small. the medium is very form fitting and will not fit a normal adult, because I'm small. I like the shirt, but I can't wash it of it will shrink even more. I will need to have it dry cleaned. The sleeves are too short, so I haft to roll them up. BE very aware that small is for kids, even in adult sizes. This site is NOT a scam, it is a real site, but poor costumer service and fake tracking numbers.

Tip for consumers: THIS COMPANY has poor costumer service and the clothes are very small for most adults sizes.

8/21/14

I am very happy with the models presented, the variety is amazing and there are so many beautiful things, clothes, shoes, accessories and other but I think they need a little quickness in shipments and improve their customer service. In general I am happy with the page.

8/21/14

Nice quality clothing at low cost, Shipping options are good, some clothing is on the 'small' side even for 'one size fits all' but the overall shopping online experience is great and the Support Center is one of the best I've dealt with. No worries shopping at Rose Wholesale!

Tip for consumers: A tip for first time buyers is to check the sizing chart !

8/21/14

Products are well-presented and photos are realistic. Sizes however, are a little smaller than the standard Western ones as these are Asian sizes. A good practice is to check the measurement table and statistics given at the bottom of the page. Since the prices are competitively low; the lower the price, the thinner the material.

They handle complains and disputes professionally and within a day or two. They will also communicate with you until you are satisfied with their recommendations or compromise.

Tip for consumers: Check the measurement chart first to see if the outfits fit you before ordering to save you any disappointment.

8/21/14

I did find that web via facebook. I was surprised with low prices . As they accepting paypal , I decided to try it. Delivery took a while , but it worth it . Was really happy with my first item. So after while I did buy more from that site . Prices very low.

Tip for consumers: Write reviews and gain more points .

8/20/14

I have the package of my order today but not the coat. I pay for 3 items but just arrived two. How could that happened? I try to chat but they are offline.. Nothing to reach and talk for customer service. Terrible service, poor quality, expensive shipping fee. What a bad business!
My order number : H1408061023203914

Tip for consumers: There are tons of online shopping with better quality, good deal and great service but not this one! Read review first before decide to buy so you don't have to ending with bad experience like I had!

8/20/14

Have been waiting for 2 weeks for this dress and was told recently that they were out of stock which I find unbelievable as they are still taking orders and peoples money for the same dress also paid extra for quick delivery i really wanted this dress by 10th September as I am leaving for a trip to thailand very disappointed and angry how can a company be like this?

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from this company

8/19/14

I'm not sure whether I'm more disappointed in this less than desirable company, or myself for the simple fact that I was so stupid not to read the reviews. I ordered about 20 items. expedited delivery. I received 6 items that were all "one size" I am normally a size 4/6. All 6 items were about a size 0. Nothing fit. I have not received the rest of my shipment. Its been well over a month. Not one correspondence from them about the rest of my order, as to the delay or whatever happened. This is shameful that companies are allowed to operate like this. Very sad. Well I will chalk this up to experience. Next time I will order from Canada or USA. Please beware of this company and DO NOT trust them!! I will be very surprised if I get anything else from them to complete my order. What a total waste of my hard earned money. Shame on you people!

8/19/14

I would give this company a negative rating. Feel like an idiot not reading reviews first, lesson learned! I stupidly placed two orders, paid extra for it to come in 3 to 5 days. The first order came after 3 weeks and was missing an item the second order has not come. I have not received a tracking number and my messages asking them to respond have gone ignored. Warning never order from this place

Tip for consumers: Just don't order from them!

8/19/14

They were happy to take my money and send me a shipping confirmation. When I went on their website to see the status there is a message hidden there that my item was unavailable. They never emailed me or attempted to return my money.

Tip for consumers: Do not shop with these people!

8/18/14

I wish I would have been smart enough to read the reviews before I ordered from this less than professional company!!! I ordered many items 20ish and received 7 of them. No explanation as to when the rest would be shipped. No followup to reassure me they were backordered but still coming. Poor Customer Service. I would be embarrassed if I owned this place! All of the items that I did receive did not fit. They were to be one size, and were like a size 0. Very disappointed in myself for being so stupid. What a waste of money. Beware people. Shop local in Canada or USA. Save your money. They people do not care!!!

Tip for consumers: If I could give no stars I would!! Brutal!!!

8/17/14

I saw their ad on Facebook. I went to their website and loved the photos. But the 'one size' fits all and 'plus size' descriptions threw me off. I decided to google them for reviews before ordering. I am so glad I saw all these comments. There is no excuse for months of delays when you are running a business and paying for advertising on Facebook. So glad I did not place my order which would have been in the hundreds. Scary stuff.

8/16/14

I truly wish I could give this company a NEGATIVE 5 star rating. I placed an order on May 18th and as of today, I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED all of my items. The company keeps replying to my emails by stating that the items are out of stock. ALL items when showing on the website as "in stock" when I paid for them. And the items that are still missing... they show as "in stock" on the website right now! I was told (via email) that customers can check the availability of an item through their "live chat" before placing an order. So in other words, you shouldn't trust what you see on the company website. Would have been REALLY nice to know this BEFORE your company took my money. So very disappointed. Would NEVER purchase from them again and would NEVER recommend them to anyone else. RUN as far as you can away from this company!!!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company. It is the absolute WORST!!!

8/15/14

Whoo - My wife and I were about to drop over $700 when I thought, better check the reviews... HAHAHA glad I did! I quickly closed the window before ordering. Thank you to everyone who wrote a review - I hate that you suffered, but you are helping others from making the same mistake! Thank you...

8/14/14

I ORDERED SEVERAL ITEMS OVER A MONTH AGO AND PAID TO HAVE THIS DELIVERED BETWEEN 3-6 DAYS. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING AS YET.
SO ANGRY AND DISSAPOINTED!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!! iF BY CHANCE I RECEIVE MY PACKAGE I WILL REVIEW THAT AS WELL!

8/14/14

I have been waiting for an order for over a week now... i paid for the expedited shipping since they are dresses for a wedding on the 30th of this month and have got no tracking information. I have tried to contact them 3 times and nothing has happened in response to this!!! Horrible website... wish i would have read all these reviews before I ordered anything from them... there is a total of 5 dresses that I am waiting for!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this company what so ever!!!!

8/12/14

Wish I would have read the reviews before ordering. It has been 2 months and I haven't received a package... I dont think it will come after reading all of these horrible reviews. How do companies like this even exist?

8/12/14

If there was a 0 x 10 star I would pick that. What a rip off. Never ever buy from them I will warn my friends and anybody who buy from them. So easy for them to put pictures up but the product is far different from what is on their website..let alone they didn't send the rest of my order and after a few emails then came back and said what they didn't send is out of stock. You realize how the person who is reply to messages on fb book its either she is copy and paste the same answers as they don't have any sense of customer service. My rating is $#*!tt! Beyond disgusted

8/12/14

I ordered a dress and NEVER got it. when I went to the website and support center I received the same auto reply that vitrually said thank you, someone will respond. Check the response and it is empty - no response at all. did this over and over for a week, same meaningless reply and no dress. Also no number to call anyone. I would NEVER buy ANYTHING from Rose Wholesale again and can't even get my money back!

8/11/14

Good moorning im living in mexico and i am an enginner in computer systems, and i work in system develop and internet page's. You page is very nice, i like the colours and its very fast, I like the style and the way in that you make business, you was give me a lot of information of the buy process and my product. I dont like the pay for send me the product because in another pages the product is free shipping, i wish more products free shippin in your page and that way more people will buy with you. I hope will be in touch again. thanks for your time.

8/9/14

What a rip off!!!! And worst customer service either.
Ordered 5 items. 4 were shipped. Had I not contacted customer service, I am sure I would have never heard from them or gotten a partial refund for the item missing. The 4 items that did arrive (2 dresses, a belt and a bag) all had/have issues:
1. Belt: very pretty but busted the first time I used it
2. Bag: appeared to be fabric on the website, but is the cheapest, thinnest pleather you can imagine.
3. Black dress: pretty, but length was off by over 2 inches compared to what their site says.
4. Grey dress: well, it's green and measures smaller than their SMALL size measurements on the website, and I ordered a LARGE. It is also stained and the belt that cam with it was ripped.
I am now on my 10th email to customer service to get my money back. They keep arguing with me and requesting more evidence that they did not send the size I ordered.

Aweful, Aweful company. Don't buy there.

8/8/14

Why do I have to rate this company at all? The first order came and it was after waiting for over four weeks. The second order came in part and the sizes were comparable to a US small size, I ordered Large. I had to give away 3 of the four dresses I ordered and still have not received the other four dresses. It has been since June 8th! I also paid for expedited shipping... Twice they have responded to my inquiries telling that these items are out of stock and can I wait a few more days?! It is now August 8th and summer will be over here in a few weeks, and I wont be able to wear these SUMMER dresses. So disappointed...

8/7/14

Rose wholesale have amazing products at a very affordable price, the photos are a direct match to what you receive in the mail. Rose wholesale are always a pleasure to deal with, almost immediate responces to queries and refunds are timely. For a company so many miles away from me they do a fantastic job to please their customers.

8/6/14

I have purchased on several websites, but rosewholesale has been an experience more than enjoyable because the customer service always responds quickly all my questions, and the measures are easy to understand. For me that is short stature (dwarf), and have measures as a tall person, it is very difficult to find clothes that fit well in me and the sane time are fashionable and good price. I feel really pleased to be a happy customer of rosewhosesale.com

8/6/14

Everything was cheap material, 4 sizes too small and nothing like the photo. I wish I read the reviews before spending over $200.

8/6/14

I ordered a cute Pug T-shirt for my daughter … she was VERY excited and looked every day for the shirt. Then I received a torn up pair of jeans… the outside pouch said it was the t-shirt. When I asked them to send the shirt they wanted a photo of the mishap. I sent 3 photos. Then asked them to resend. They said they don't have the T-shirt to verify the order. WHAT? How could you not have it… you have people reviewing it! Then they asked if I would just keep the jeans and they would credit me 1/2! WHAT? I don't want tiny ripped jeans…. I want the shirt or a full refund!!!!!!

8/5/14

I ordered two items. I have to say I was surprised by how quick the delivery was. One item was 'one size' and I have to say it was very pretty and much better quality than I expected.

However the other item was 'M' and I had checked the specific measurements very carefully to ensure it would fit me (I chose the size that was a few cm bigger than my measurements to make sure) as it was quite a lot of money for me and a long time to ship, etc.
This item was just awful. It fitted well, apart from the sleeves, I just could not get my arms in the sleeves, and I do not have large arms at all. I believe only a small child would be able to get their arms in the sleeves, and then the rest of the dress would not fit.
I explained this to customer services, and they insisted that I had ordered M, and they had sent M, so there was no issue with sizing. They do not speak good english, they ignored whole chunks of my emails, and kept on repeating the same thing. This has been going on for months, and the most they can refund me is 2USD.
Terrible customer services, just crap.

8/5/14

I am very pleased with the service, and though the delivery took a long time I was warned it would, so it didn't feel like any kind of deceipt. The product was fabulous, exactly as announced and customer service worked fast and always extremely kind.I will surely use this site again for wonderful shopping!

8/5/14

This is a good website for shopping clothes. You can see many products at once, with important information like the price.
Then you can see details like size, colors, more pictures, reviews, etc.
Very easy to see and make choices.
Also is easy to register and pay. I only had problems with Paypal and then when I received my shipment, because it was not complete. I had to write at the customer service site, that also works very good.

8/4/14

I ordered from Rose Wholesale and then read the reviews after, like an idiot! I was terrified when I saw all the horrible reviews. I however, had no problems with my order. I got the complete order fast! The only thing I would say to watch out for are the products that are listed as "one size fits all." I'm a size 6 and everything was WAY small. My 12 year old stepdaughter will probably end up with those items.

8/4/14

i should have read the reviews prior to placing my order!!! stupid me!!! these people sent me an email asking for my ID card because i placed such a large order... my order was not THAT LARGE! i just want my money back! DO NOT order from these people!!!

8/4/14

Well if there was a zero star I would have picked that. I have been waiting for my order for 58 days to be exact and when I ask the company they tell me keep waiting. They stated that I can ask for a refund after 60 days so two more days to go. I am so disappointed I ordered items to start a new job in another country, but nothing ever arrived. Do not order from here an awful site, the ticket link does not work I have spent more money on phone calls to this site than the cost of the items.

8/4/14

Thank you so much i enjoy shopping with you guys . Just hope orders will be bet faster by me ))))))))))

8/3/14

I have been waiting for a blouse I ordered and paid extra to get here in time for a convention. The convention came and went, the blouse hasn't got here. I am NOW reading the reviews and feel horrified. I am going to wait until I get my blouse, if it is as poorly made as what I have been reading, I will try to get a refund from them. Regardless, I paid the extra for 3-5 day shipment and it didn't deliver. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau http://www.bbb.org/ I suggest everyone who has a negative experience do the same.

8/3/14

I can't even give any stars to this company. Do not be deceived by this site!! I ordered what I thought was a chiffon blush dress and what came 2 months later was a dress made out material that Halloween costumes are made out of---the kind you buy at party city. It was not at all what was advertised. We have gotten a good laugh out of it however. The dress was supposedly one size fits all but they neglected to add one size fits all children. HaHa!!!!

8/1/14

I won't even give one star rating ordered June 12, 2014 have a wedding to attend on Aug 9, leaving to wedding Monday Aug 4, 2014 driving to Florida from Indiana for wedding maybe I can find a dress in Florida . don't have tracking number yet so I guess it hasn't been shipped! Going to cancel order and contact credit card company to reverse charges. What a east of time. Order number H1407121957262342.

8/1/14

To understand a scam is impossible. It's a dice roll when the company clearly uses the clothes and sexy pictures to seduce moonstruck consumers to impulse buy. Doll clothes. Money cutting. Long distance protection. It's not real. It only appears real because t was clever.

8/1/14

What a RIP OFF! I placed my order, and all items said in stock, so I paid extra to expedite shipping, 3-5 business days it said. I patiently waited as weeks passed and still nothing. I contacted customer service and they said the items weren't in stock and they would ship in 2 weeks. When I finally received my package, only 3 of my items were in it. I contacted them again and pretty much received the exact same message, it almost seemed automated. I never received a real answer telling me when I should expect the items to be shipped. I placed my order in May and it is now August and my order still isn't complete. The worst part of it all is the returns. I bought a bathing suit, a purse, and the rest of my order was shirts. The shirts, they are fairly poor quality but wearable, but the purse strap is falling apart after using it about 3 times. The bathing suit, looks fine, fits nice, but is completely see through when wet! How am I supposed to wear a BATHING SUIT without getting it wet? I contacted customer service and again got their automated response. First they offered me $3 as a refund for their faulty merchandise, the 2 items cost about $25 and they thought $3 was a good amount. I said that wasn't good enough and they offered $6, and then their final offer was $8-10 or I can return them and pay the shipping charges out of pocket, after I already paid $35 for shipping in the first place. I own my own store, and have worked in customer service all my life, and I have never experienced such horrible service. I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone! I found the site on facebook and they will be the next to hear about the experience I have had with a site they recommended.

8/1/14

Yes, it's another person who did not read reviews before making a purchase from this company. I got so caught up in the cute dress and great price, I just ordered it right away. That was over two weeks ago, and still have no dress. The good thing is that I don't really need it for an occasion, so whenever it arrives is fine with me....I just hope it comes at some point.

Now, after reading all of these reviews, I am worried about the size. I usually wear a medium, but bought a large and I hope it fits. I will update this review when and if, the dress gets here.

Thanks for all of the posts, lesson learned. Even if I get it, the website says 5-7 days shipping and this is very deceitful. If it's going to take a month, just tell me that, no need to lie!

8/1/14

It has been 27 days after ordering , My stuff has not reached to me , what they promise is just " Fake" nothing will come to your door step , please avoid any kind of shopping from there

7/31/14

Great, just read all the reviews after trying to track my order. If something seems too good to be true it usually is. I need to remember that one. NOT HAPPY AT ALL :(

7/30/14

I just placed an order from RoseWholesale and paid for 3-5 day expedited shipping which cost a fortune. It took over 10 days to get part of my order. I am missing at least 1 pair of boots and a coat and I did not even receive an order #, so I cannot file a complaint ticket. The site says to enter your order # if you have one, but when you hit "submit", it will not submit because you don't have the order # field filled in. Any help from any of you in finding my order # would be greatly appreciated. The packaging of the items I did receive was absolutely horrendous, and there was no order # information, only a sheet stating that these items are samples with no retail value, which means the company who produces them probably doesn't even know these items are being sold on the internet. They may want to straighten this out before it ends up on one of those ABC shows where they investigate and expose the criminals on TV....just saying. I want the rest of my order. As it is, the coat I ordered has no button holes, only the stitching where they should be. unbelievable!

7/30/14

OHG.. I've been really going through the hell with this company. I ordered 9 items worth of $160 on that website (order# HH1405120300252625). Everything I ordered was "in Stock" and will be shipped within a few days. But I received the first package with only 3 items literally after 2 weeks. So after I made multiple calls and attempted emails they finally said some of my orders are out of stock and wait for a week. But it finally showed up at my door step on July 9, 2014. (Almost 2 months later)
I INFORMED THEM THAT THE CLOTHES ARE POORLY MADE. MISSING STITCHES, HORRIBLE QUALITY, STRONG ODER SMELL LIKE GASOLINE AND VERY POOR QUALITY. I TRIED TO RETURN BUT NEVER GET RESPONDED THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T BOTHER WEARING THEM OR RETURNING THEM.
**WORSE ONLINE PURCHASED EVER**