US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephanien12

Everything is high quality and they have great customer service. (in 66 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 333 reviews)

pamt10

It was delivered about 3 weeks after the first 1/2 but I did get it - and no extra charges. (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

olgas11

I ordered 2 dresses from this website : http://www.rosewholesale.com/
It's understood that delivery takes long time as items are coming from China.
But below is the list of what I can't understand and do not appreciate at all as a customer.

1. Items are not as shown on pictures.
On pictures dresses looked great. The arrived items looked totally different, like they were NOT made by looking at the same pictures. Length, colors, even necklines were different.
2. Quality control does not exist.
I was not happy with the quality of the dresses - loose hanging threads everywhere (neck & bottom), missed stitching, bulging around the zipper line, liner not attached to the dress and way too short.
The list of quality issues can go on and on and on.
There was simply no quality control performed on these dresses.
3. Customer service is RIDICULOUS
When I asked for return instructions and refund, I was offered 2 options - keep these items and get a refund (or discount) of $2 (US) OR ship them back to China on my expense.
I declined both offers as I found it almost disrespectful to buyer. The quality is something the seller should be responsible for. Offering a discount of $2 for quality issues is clearly NOT A SOLUTION to me.
4. Positive product reviews on the rosewholesale website are FAKE.
There is no way, place on the website where you can submit your review/feedback about the purchased product/item. That raises the huge concern and red flag about the "positive reviews" uploaded on the web. I honestly believe those reviews aare FAKE.
BWT, I asked customer support to provide instructions on how to leave the feedback on their website. I asked this question multiple times and it was ignored multiple times.

Bottom line: This is very "shady" bussiness. Don't buy anything from them. Save those $20-30-50 and invest those money in something you actually going to wear.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from http://www.rosewholesale.com

maggiee3
3/2/15

I would give zero stars but it's not an option on here. ?
My daughter ordered a dress I paid for it, a couple weeks later I try to find out where the dress is. No Tracking, No shipping, Nothing ever sent to me via email. The site when I logged in said I had Zero orders pending. I wrote them and they responded with .. we're out of stock. They weren't going to tell me? Reimburse me? Nothing. My daughter did this again not knowing what happened and ordered another dress, she paid with my paypal. Same exact thing happened. She asked me to check on the dress, told me where she ordered from again. No email, no tracking, acct said NO orders pending. I wrote and got the exact same response. NO reimbursement. Nothing .... F**CKING RIP OFFS

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE. SOmeone is sitting on the other end laughing and collecting your money

darlenes12
3/2/15

I hope others will do a review check BEFORE ordering. I wish I had. I ordered a purse, a dress, boots and a coat which said it would take 15 days. I ordered November 12th, 2014. Two weeks later I am checking to see where the order was in the shipping process and found that it had not even shipped. Once I emailed them about I saw that they shipped it the next day but in two packages. The purse I ordered was no longer available.
I received the dress first, month after I ordered, and clearly their sizes are off the chart for someone who wears an XL according to US sizes. About three weeks after the dress, I received the coat, or atleast I thought it was a coat, it was clearly a jacket. The picture showed a coat, not a lightweight jacket. The coat was what I was most excited for and the actual reason I was ordering. I took the jacket into work to see if any of my fellow coworkers could fit it and even the smallest, skinny one could barley fit it. About 3 weeks to a month later I received the boots, cute as all get up, but definitely it had to be a childs boot because they were that small. I didn't even attempt to try them on. I was so disappointed. After two plus months I ended up having to send everything back. In the emails they ask me to send a pictures of the items I was returning before they would give me an address to return to. I tried but the size of the picture could not exceed 2 MB. Eventually I had to threaten to file a report about their sales ethics in order for them to give me an address to return to. There is NO address on their website for returns. Once I received the address then they said 15 % would be deducted for depreciation ????? I paid twice as much sending it back as they charged me to send it. Although one good thing I could say is that they were not slack in returning my emails. I have to say I will never order from them again. This whole process has been a nightmare. I hope this helps someone and I hope they read the reviews first. I would hate to have someone go through the experience we have had to go through. If anyone needs an address, please email me and I will give you a return address. (salihgirl77@verizon.net).

Tip for consumers: PLEASE READ REVIEWS FIRST AND TAKE HEED!!!

ac495
3/2/15

I've given this company the benefit of the doubt twice now and have been left very unimpressed. Shipping prices are hefty, significantly increasing the cost and decreasing the value of the order. What makes this worse is that they send items out piecemeal rather than bundling items together - I found myself waiting weeks and weeks for all the items I ordered to finally arrive. But worst of all is the fact that most of the things I bought are clearly inferior to the products displayed online. The coat I received today (ordered last year) looks nothing like the picture they used to advertise it ! Will not be wasting my time and money on them again.

Tip for consumers: Avoid.

odetted
2/27/15

I WENT ON TO THIS WEB SITE SINCE IS ANOUCE SO MUCH ON FACEBOOK, I THOUGH IT WAS LEGIT AND TRUST WORTHY. I ASUME THAT FACEBOOK WILL NOT PROMOTE A FRAUDULENT, SITE BECAUSE OF THEIR WELL STABLISHED AND REGULATED SITE.
WRONG!! I BET A LOT OF PEOPLE FELL FOR THE SAME THOUGH. THEY SEND OUT 4 ITEMS INSTEAD OF 5, THE SIZES ARE HORRIBLE, (SMALL IS LIKE A CHILDS SIZES) QUALITY WAS ABSOLUTELY BELLOW CHEAP.
NO COSTUMER SERVICE RESPONSE, THE GIVEN PHONE NUMBER IS FAKE, NEVER, EVER ANSWERED. I EMAILED THEM AND NEVER GOT A RESPONSE!
THI

kalinac
2/27/15

I ordered a Gecko earring, Wave design earring, Gothic style dragon earring, Pigeon note anchor Bracelet, and a women's headband on Feb. 12. I got all my items on Feb.27! At first, I was extremely nervous because I bought from the website and didn't read the awful reviews but, it worked out great! I will order from them if I need more stylish accessories. <3

lindab112
2/26/15

I LOVE the way the clothes LOOK on the Rose Wholesale and Twinkle Deals websites (they are the same company). Problem is I am not a 5'1", 95-pound woman, so nothing - even XL - came close to fitting. It's misleading they show their clothes on tall american models, then send tiny little doll clothes (you can drill deep into the website to see measurements in cm - drag out a tape measure and see how small the clothes are before you order cuz the return policy is tricky). The adult large lace blouses I ordered did not even fit my friend's rail-thin 9-year old daughter. To be fair, if you are a tiny, tiny lady who can use somewhat flimsy clothes for a one-or-two time outfit -- and can wait a few months for delivery -- go for it. I have tried to find clothes like this on more legit websites but I've had no luck at any price point. Just understand 'you get what you pay for.' The clothes are super cheap for a reason.

Tip for consumers: Find the MEASUREMENTS (not the sizes) for each garment you want to order and make sure you know how small measurements like 23" really are. Tiny people can actually get cute, wearable -- albeit cheaply made --clothes herel Normal sized people (I'm a 5'2" US size Med, 10-12)? FORGET IT!

kerrig2
2/26/15

THIS IS NOT A COMPANY, THIS IS A JOKE!! THESE PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, I AM CONVINCED!!! I ordered three dresses and paid roughly $25.00 for expedited shipping (their site said that these items would ship in 3 days). I placed my order on Jan 26, 2015 and as of today, February 26, 2015 it still has not shipped. One of the dresses were for an event that has come and gone!! I will be shortly be contacting paypal to let them know how terrible this is!!! I cannot believe that they would affiliate themselves with a scam like this. It gets better...one of the items is no longer available and I have told them more than once to just credit my account, but each email response I get from these idiots (I have emailed them too times to count) they ask me how I want to handle this, do I want to choose another item.....UM NO!!!! Seriosuly!! any "company", and I use that work VERY loosely that does not have a customer service number answers should be a clear indication that you have just gotten screwed!

Tip for consumers: they should have MINUS stars and I would choose a -1000000000!!!! But I had to choose 1 in order to submit!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!!

ORDER FROM AN AMERICAN COMPANY, THESE PEOPLE ARE INCOMPETENT!!!!!!!!

annh33
2/25/15

I bought 8 pair of dresses from this website last december 2014 cost me more than. $100. Ii received one of the dresses after 3 weeks then the other three after a month. I still haven't got the other 4 dresses, they keep on telling me it has been sent to my place but nobodies home so the aust post send it back to their warehouse and i need to pay another $8 fee to send it back to me again , well just found it a bit strange coz aust post never did that they usually just keep it and deliver it next day or they will leave a card saying we have a parcel need to be picked up, well anyway, if that's the case i'll be happy to pay $8 fee just to get my stuff and i have been messaging them how can i pay for it but they never respond to me again. I am so annoyed and felt stupid that i have been robbed!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money on this website, they are sooo slack

hallep
2/24/15

I ordered clothes in November of 2014, and as of today have not received anything! When I first ordered and the items didn't come, I contacted them and they replied that I should wait a few more days and then they would either send them out again or send me a refund.

I have been emailing them for months now, asking for a refund, and they treat it like a bargaining session: "we will give you $9.00 back and 50% off your next order" and the next time "we will give you $13.00 and a discount on your next order" and then "we will give you a refund of half of your order" DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ROSEWHOLESALE!

pattis9
2/23/15

I've been waiting 2 months for my order and it hasn't arrived yet also, they charged a "commodities fee" that was more than the cost of my purchase.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them! It's a scam. Your order never arrives.

paulac19
2/23/15

I ordered a dress from them on February 20th 2015. I have since tried to email them to ask why when I ordered my dress it stated on the ad, that is was priority disbatch and now it says 5-10 business days, and when I go to submit the question, it keeps telling me to log into my account which is clearly already logged in. I am wishing that I had read all these bad reviews before I even decided to shop here... At this point I believe this company is a fraud, and my item most likely will not even show up. I would suggest to everyone who saw their ad on facebook to report their ad to facebook as facebook has taken down ad's before that were proven to be fraudulent companies... Which is exactly what I am going to do when my item doesn't show up either, which I don't believe it will.

Update on February 26th: Heard from Walla at customer Service, apparently my dress is not in stock and now they're asking me to wait a few more days... I responded with No I won't and asked them to refund my visa... Will update again when I have heard back from them...

Tip for consumers: Don't trust this Rosewholesale.com..

monicad10
2/22/15

I wish to complain here as I am getting no satisfactory response on their customer service site - sizes are Chinese sizes and misleading for a western market - XL and 2 XL are not large sizes but 8-10 UK dress sizes - realised my mistake 24 hours after I had ordered but they said it was too late to cancel and they had already been shipped - spent $61.52 on clothes (excluding shipping costs which are not on the bill) that are tiny and they are asking me to spend another $50 to ship them back !!
There is a sizing code on the web site but way down the page and its easy to order without seeing it

Tip for consumers: Check the sizing - it is tiny !!
Don't expect any sort of refund if you have ordered in error
Customer support offers no practical solutions - just pacifies

tia-lanetteo
2/22/15

I thought I had found a gold mine seeing all those low prices! However when I proceeded to check out I came across shipping fees of 24 dollars and up. Save yourselves the money and buy from regular online shopping sites.

elizabethl30
2/21/15

Ordered accessories twice and they've come within two weeks of ordering, no issues at all. Gorgeous items.You will never regret to buy here.Rosewholesale is really a nice website!

juanitar2
2/20/15

Worst customer service, clothes reeked horribly when they finally got here, sizes were all wrong and I DID follow the sizing chart - they just chose to send size 4's when I clearly ordered XXL ( size 14) . You can NOT return anything - they respond saying thank you ,take a picture of the clothes for return, and measure them (?) ...so you do all that and then they do not respond, they answer in circles. I was charged for `10 scarves when I ordered 3. And 3 items had rips in them - the seams were not even sewn, .
This has been a nightmare and I agree with previous reviewer who wished they could give them a NEGATIVE star review
If you are thinking of ordering from Rose anyway because there are some 5 * reviews here- please go back and check the English on those positive reviewers.
Seriously take your money out back and set it afire. You will have much more satisfaction than ordering from Rose Wholesale.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!!!!

lm43
2/20/15

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!!!
BY THE WAY, THE SO-CALLED "POSITIVE"REVIEWS HERE ARE CREATED BY THIS COMPANY. LOOK AT MOST OF THE PHOTOS OF THE POSTERS...THEY ARE FROM THEIR WEBSITE. DO NOT BELIEVE FOR A SINGLE MINUTE THAT THIS COMPANY SELLS QUALITY, SHIPS CORRECTLY, OR WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE CORRECT SIZE. DISGUSTING COMPANY AND DISGUSTING PRODUCTS.

Tip for consumers: LEAVE BEFORE BUYING - THAT'S MY TIP

anns51
2/20/15

I ordered one item in November. It never arrived and FINALLY on Jan 21st I received a partial refund. It is now February 20th and I'm still trying to get the rest of my money back. We have exchanged over 25 emails and they just keep telling me to wait and wait. It's really frustrating and unfair. This company is unethical.

Tip for consumers: Don't even bother with them. Zero stars on shipping and returns.

peters144
2/18/15

I've been lucky to get couple of products from this online site .The shipping is so fast. I was expecting cheap, quality products but they're a lot better than expected.Thanks rosewholesale!

jessei2
2/18/15

this company should be investigated & shut down by the government it's nothing but a cheap scam, & the sight should be shut down so that no one else suffers from their criminal activities, looking for the right authorities to contact concerning this company & it's practices

Tip for consumers: stay away PLEASE

devonb22
2/18/15

I sure wish that I would have read these reviews before purchase! My order was place on 12/23/14 a late Christmas gift to myself. Late is an understatement. Non-existant is more like it. I contacted the Support Center. What a joke!! The deals look great, but you pay out the yam in shipping!! I'm out $90. I should have taken my fathers' advice. ' If its too good to be true, it probably is!'

sandyl31
2/17/15

I have recently purchased clothing and handbags from Rose Wholesale in China. The price was excellent and quality has been very good and I have been satisfied with both the products and customer service. They have been quick to respond to my queries and even though it takes a while for the product to get to Australia from China, if you are aware of this, you can order in plenty of time to receive your item."

Tip for consumers: Allow plenty of time for delivery of your item. The average time from China to Australia is one month.

elenaaa
2/14/15

Horrible, horrible horrible! Never ever more!ordered some clothes in november with fast delivery around 6-7 days. Nothing arrived. In 2-3 weeks after constant communication and pushing from my end - they figured out that delivery failed their side.i didn't need the goods that late, so asked for refund. Now it's been 3 (!!!!) months of constant messaging - AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY MONEY BACK.the ticket with support desk has been forcefully closed by their side - TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

lisal92
2/13/15

I've ordered quite a bit from them and loved everything ang got my items very quick. Their prices are cheap and I found on my items the quality to be good. Lisa lill

myrianneg
2/13/15

I ordered 2 dresses, and they do not look like what was pictured (very far from it, a poor badly made imitation in very cheap unwearable see-through fabric). Sending them back would cost more then what they are worth, so I will just put them to the garbage. I will never buy from that site again for sure!

Tip for consumers: Have very low expectations

angies18
2/12/15

What an awful company!! I am still waiting for my order from 1/15/15!! No way to track your packages and the worst communication you can imagine!!
Will never make this mistake again

Tip for consumers: Don't!!!!!

jamesl107
2/11/15

I love this website as it has all different types of clothess. Very good value for money. I have bought about 8 products from this website and I love all of them.But the shipping time is a little long,it is worth to wait for the package.The quality is really good.

maarys
2/10/15

From the first moment in which I proposed to buy articles, all in Rosewholesale.com proved to be always ready to give me assistance and to clear my doubts. They transmit you trust, which is important when you live on the other side of the world and buy for Internet. My first purchase was some slight delays but I had no problems with the products. It is a very good online store, with affordable prices and many payment facilities.

Tip for consumers: If they want to realize payments for Western Union, always consult the staff before doing it and they will give you all the steps you must follow.

nathanp13
2/7/15

I love rosewholesale.Absolutely love the jacket i ordered from rose wholesale! such great prices and good quality clothing also.Recommend!

loriw14
2/6/15

I like my dress which is ordered on the rosewholesale.
The quality is good and comfirtable.We appreciate the low price and the customer service.
Recommend the website!

danad18
2/6/15

I really dont understand what people are so upset about,,,,this has been my experence shopping with them(and I am a HUGE shopper) so let me start out by saying I am a size 2, 5 foot 1 so if I order a med the stuff fits as for shipping about 1 month to get here(I live in Canada)however there is no extra cost when you wait as for getting wrong order I guess I have been lucky sure there was a couple things not in stock but I was told this when they sent out the stuff they did have,as for custmer service I waited only one day when I asked about my order(I do feel if you are not rude they will may try to make more of a effort to get back to you,remember these are not the people that packed and shipped your order) As for the quality... hey you get what you pay for I never thought I would buy a 10$ dress and it would last forever,for the most part fashion is fun and with the LOW prices they offer you get great,cute and funky fun stuff and you can buy a ton of it so yes I really love Rose Whole sale and look forward to ordering from them time and time again and I must add anytime you shop online does not matter with who you are always taking a risk its not gonna be prefect like when you go try it on at the store,I really hope the people that read this do not go by on just reviews or you may really be missing out on what I think is a great company.Happy shopping

Tip for consumers: It does take about a month for orders to arrive,but its free shipping and if you want to make sure they have in stock what you want then email and ask before you place your order

donnaz3
2/5/15

DON'T BUY FROM THEM. It's been over 2 months and still haven't received my order. They don't respond to the email and there is no phone number to contact them. They should be prohibited from selling in the U.S.

donado
2/5/15

This is a really nice website! Its awesome that they have sales everyday . Their products a really cute . The only thing i find somewhat difficult is the sizing they have,as the size is made in China,so I suggest you to choose a larger size than the size you usually wear. Other than that I really do love what they have and would really recommend!

sonias24
2/5/15

Glad I purchased this fun retro look.
Great quality!Better than I expected.
Pretty good deal for what you get!
I will recommend the rosewholesale to more friends.

sofiyas
2/4/15

"Greetings to all! Hello! I am very happy with rosewholesale.som! I'm reccomend to everyone! They have quality stuff! They have fast and well packed delivery! I was happy with everything! Thank rosewholesale.com for everything! I wish to rosewholesale.som all the best!"

Tip for consumers: Nice!

marieb42
2/4/15

My order never came. I went through their dispute site -- emails would have been a lot handier. They wanted me to pay the shipping (which was almost equal to the cost of the blouse) again. I refused and just asked for the blouse to come. Still didn't and no refund. The English on their dispute site was awful, so it was difficult to even understand what their instructions were.

Tip for consumers: Don't order

ashleyl32
2/3/15

You will never regret to order here.The quality is very worth.The price of the items are cheap.But if this is the first time order here,I suggest you to choose the size larger than it you usually wear.Because the size is a little smaller than ours.In one word,a excellent website!

leahd6
2/3/15

Ordered a dress online and it never came. When I contacted customer service they would only give me a partial refund even though I had paid extra for package insurance. I would never order again, seeing as how I just spent money for nothing.

main97
2/2/15

The attitude of the customer service is so good.They are very kind,they will reply you any question in time.They help me a lot.I love the rosewholesale.Thank you!

ceciliag4
2/2/15

Don't waste your money, they post really nice pictures but 2 dresses that I ordered were way too short, ugly and the fabric was very ordinary, please don't waste your money, I tossed the dresses in the garbage because I am embrarrased to give that away to anybody!
Also It took about 2 months from the day I ordered to the day I received.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET!!!!

barbarak26
2/2/15

WORST COMPANY EVER! Do not buy anything from them. Clothes are terrible, they smell, fabric too thin, sizes not as on website - and they wont give you any refund what so ever. No phone number to talk with anyone - just an email that is automated and says the same thing over an over. They are cheap for a reason - its CRAP!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT BUY FROM THEM - AWEFUL

trishad2
1/31/15

OK! I finally received the package from Rosewholesale/globalgrow. Despite my long wait I gotta say that the top I ordered is Cute :). I waited for over a month (35 days to be exact) but I'm glad to say that I liked it. I'll order more from them and If they can arrange a faster shipping that would be great.

Tip for consumers: Package will take longer time to arrive

sharim5
1/30/15

I placed an order on 11/11/14 for two blouses and paid by PayPal. I finally received the one blouse in December. It was cute. I had ordered clothing from China before, so I knew to order at least one size bigger than I normally would. They said they shipped my other blouse on 12/19/14. The tracking number shows it left China on 12/26, but never arrived in the United States. Rose Wholesale will not return my emails. It is too late to file a dispute on PayPal, so I guess I am out the money. I guess it is just tuition at the school of life!

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them! There are plenty of other clothing companies out there.

karenr53
1/30/15

i got my entire order today. thank you rose wholesale.. i take back what i said.... leather jacket is too small and jewelry is not of best quality but i love it and i got what i paid for........ today is my birthday so this made my day...

Tip for consumers: use express shipping and order size larger. depends on company because one shirt was too large and rest fit great. only a couple of shirts fit snug but i have big boobs.

olgap4

Yes i love that site.
I very satisfied and they are very helpful if you have problems.
Please when you buy choose correctly the right size for you.
There is a box with the sizes so have a look before you purchase.

denisen8
1/29/15

I am SO glad i decided to check out reviews prior to ordering. Looks like i saved myself from a headache and possible scam. I will not be ordering from this company!

cathyc35
1/26/15

I have ordered several items from Rosewholesale...for the most part what i received was what i expected except for one item which was a slouch sweater with extra long sleeves, what i got was not at all what i expected it looked like it was made on a home knitting machine and had no manufactuers label....now i realize this is Asian sizing and those are Petite Asian models but i did expect the sweater to resemble the picture..i submitted a review which i believe was truthful..it was not rude but it was taken down..that was not cool. However i will still order from this site and im waiting on my next order...a watch...a necklace and a purse...hopefully all is okay with that order.

Tip for consumers: Remember these are Asian sizes...a 2X in China is NOT the same as a 2X in North America.

pattyt5
1/24/15

I will never use this company again. I ordered 3 things for my daughter. Only 1 has came and it has been 7 weeks since I have ordered. I was charged for everything of course. The shirt that did come was ordered as XL but is the size of a small possibly a medium. I have had to sell it to a friend at a lower price than what was paid because I cannot reach the company.

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't.

donnan10
1/23/15

I just ordered a blouse, ball gown, bathing suit with cover up, and 2 hair barrettes. I ordered the blouse 2 sizes larger then I wear and it fits great. The others look great and are great quality but are too small. Over all I will definately order again! Here are some suggestions:

Use express shipping and you will have your items in 5 - 8 business days.
Order 2 sizes larger then you normally wear.

Overall, great quality and beautiful stuff.

Tip for consumers: See above.

danab28
1/23/15

I ordered 3 "leather" jackets from Rose Wholesale. First I ordered a size "MEDIUM" and they're not even a small, they're petite at best. So the sizes are completely wrong. Secondly, all the labels on all three jackets were ripped out. Lastly, they came all together bunched up in a plastic bag and they were dirty and looked like they were used jackets and not brand new. I called their customer service number multiple times and every time I called the phone would ring 2 or 3 times and go right into a steady busy signal. So I emailed them FOUR TIMES and NEVER received any email back from them. And yes I did check my spam folder and there wasn't anything in there from Rose Wholesale. I also wanted to add that Rose Wholesale regardless of what they claim, really is a SCAM! They DO NOT provide any customer service at all! STAY AWAY FROM THEM! They refuse to respond to my many emails. To date, I still have not received ANY response from them at all. TERRIBLE company.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Rose Wholesale because their customer service department doesn't exist. You can't call them and they do not respond to emails. TERRIBLE COMPANY!

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: CUANDO LLEGA MI OTRA MERCANCIA QUE FALTO ESPERO QUE ME SEA ENVIADA Y EL SIZE DEL COAT NO ES MI TAMAÑO,,,,,RESUELVAN PARA QUE TENGAN BUENAS VENTAS, MARY
12/4/14
jayd129
A: Hi Mary, your coat does not fit because Rosewholesale is a cheap Chinese sweatshop that makes rubbish clothing from cheap materials. Your ill-fitting jacket will last about 2 weeks, if you could even struggle into it. Remember next time, never buy from this site.
12/25/14
Add your answer
Q: I placed a order and have not yet heard or received a confirmation E mail or anything I was givin a tracking number n things I ordered 3 items, Cant ever get anyone on the phone. I paid for expedited shipping everything was available and in stock. So hoping someone can help me. Because I paid for these items just want to make sure it is all good, Thank You.
1/8/15
sallyo1
A: The tracking number won't help...paid for it and could never track....Please don't be toooo disappointed with your clothes....they really aren't up to scratch.
1/24/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Coupons for RoseWholesale

No coupon code needed
Shop now at RoseWholesale to save!
Go to RoseWholesale