US Government's NSF

Tel: 1-917-621-0925

200 Reviews for RoseWholesale

▼ Sort by: recent

8/31/14

Pure bait and switch. Not the same as the pictures on the website. Badly tailored. Not the same fabric. Design differences. Faults. Ripped of on postage. Lied too by customer services. A first class bunch of crooks.

Tip for consumers: Best tip.. Dont use them. Ever.

8/28/14

You get what you pay for....cheap and junk.

Ordered a few items, watch came broken, dress not the right size, broken bracelet their customer service offered a coupon.

Adult sizes are actually children's sizes compared to North American standards

Tip for consumers: If you are the type of person that has to learn from your own mistakes order 1 thing at a time and when you learn the reviews are true at least you won't have lost too much money.

8/27/14

Do... NOT... oRDER FROM HERE!
The shirts for men LOOK amazing, till you get them... then you realize how cheaply made they are. Biggest part of this scam? I ordered two different brands of mens button up shirts from them (XL), yet BOTH were small enough that a skinny 10 year old GIRL would have trouble wearing them. Same thing for two jackets I ordered.
If you're wondering why it's so cheap, there's a definite reason.

Tip for consumers: Just... dont.

8/27/14

Looked at the website and the items all looked super gorgeous. Was a bit apprehensive as I have never ordered from this website before. ordered 6 items and it was about SGD111. Received my items 2 days ago and there were only 3 pieces which did not fit me well at all. Sent an email to ask on the remaining 3 items, no reply till now. Such poor service. Luckily I did not get carried away with ordering lots of items...

8/26/14

Terrible customer service, lies after lies they feed me... Oh only two more weeks and now at this point they wont even email me back. Sizes are terrible, and the clothing itself is worthless. Looks super cute on the site but when you finally get your items and your missing two things you ordered and wait another month just to get one of the two.... Seriously I ordered back in 6/3/14 and I am still waiting for my last item 8/25/14 and like I said they won't email me back. Please save your money I wish I would have. They are a joke.

8/26/14

I was wholly disappointed with my experience with Rosewholesale. First, they are extremely unclear about shipping period. Unless you look at the fineprint, you will pay a lot of money for quick delivery only to find, one month later, you STILL haven't received your items.

Second, be careful of sizes! I am size ten Australian, which is medium to small. They do not make it clear enough on this site that medium DOES NOT indicate medium in your own country. I spent over $100 on clothes, only to find that most items were easily too small. One item in particular would only fit a child here.

Third, all communication with them was uncomfortable and I found them to be terse. The items were not as good quality as they would appear. I pulled stockings on and they immediately tore right up the thigh.

I do not recommend shopping at this store.

Tip for consumers: Sizes too small. Shipping takes a very long time. Clothes are not good quality. Customer service is hopeless. What more can I say?

8/25/14

No help at all. No answers to queries of missing items. Luckily I placed a small order to see first. Will not use this crowd again.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!

8/25/14

Ordered a shirt; it went to an incorrect address. It was returned to China via Rosewholesale.com China Postal Service; contacted Rosewholesale via email several times; item was never reshipped to the correct address, nor was credit issued. With this kind of customer service, I recommend you shop elsewhere, as there is no recourse with a Chinese company.

Tip for consumers: Just shop local in order to have recourse in the event of a return issue. If you check the other reviews, same issue with regard to lack of concern or follow-up in the event of an issue.

8/25/14

First it took almost 1 month to get my order, when I purchased a shoulder bag and a sweater, when I finally received them I was VERY DISAPPOINTED! The quality is HORRIBLE.
You can't return and the phone number on the website goes straight to voice mail.

Tip for consumers: You'll regret it

8/24/14

Terrible service, checked out my first order of 110 euros and got it shipped to ireland what they didnt tell me was I would get hit with 15euro of customs charges the reason i chose flat rate was to avoid costs , a month later and no refund issued and was basically told customs charges are not thier issues, Also bought and paid for items on 18/07/14 they didnt ship them until 25/07/14 and didnt inform me of any delays its now the 25/08/14 and still havent arrived, The same order was one I got sent to AUSTRALIA which is closer to China and 1 whole month later and the items still have not arrived and the person who i sent them to get them has now left australia to come home like disgraceful , I also got 5 automated responses and in one instance i got an answer to a question I didnt even ask its like talking to idiots , Also the items are not top quality their version of large wouldnt fit a 12 year old tried a shirt on I wouldnt get my hand into the sleeve threads showing and bits not placed properly , They takes ages to reply and wont issue refunds and say they have a 7 day returns policy but yet cant ship your items to you in under a month , cheaper and better service on AMAZON do not go near them they are useless and a disgrace to online shopping never again , I also tried to contact them on facebook and write reviews on their products which I am entitled to do and instead of dealing with me they deleted me from their page and blocked me from it , its run by a bunch of idiots and immature fools

Tip for consumers: Go to amazon or ebay cheaper and more reliable ,

8/24/14

When I first saw this item (red knee-length long sleeve red) I thought it was a godsend, I had been looking for something like it for weeks in every shop and site I could. Little did I know it was a false idol.
I waited well over a month for it to be delivered, items I ordered from Hong Kong three weeks after this arrived before it did, made order 21st July then wasn't even processed and shipped until 8th August, well above their claim of 5-10 working days. Arriving only today (25th August).
I was lucky to even know any information about my order as a log in for the site was created without actually telling me or giving me the password.
For something claiming to XL (size 16 AUS) I figured it would be a little tight. What I was not expecting was an item that that would be lucky to fit my waif of a friend and is more likely to fit my tiny 12 year old niece (size 8 AUS). The supposed knee-length dress isn't even long enough to cover my waist and I am only 5'5.
I have tried to put a review on their site, but surprise! it doesn't work.

Tip for consumers: Unless you a tiny and order the largest size or a buying for your child stay away.

8/23/14

This company is not even worth a star. It`s the worst I have experienced since Internet came along. Bought what I thought was a superwide and floorlength dress. Gorgeous on the photo, the dress was sweaping(!) the floor and with a superwide skirt. The product was a scam. The dress was only kneelength, not wide, and definetly not the same as on the photo. I am not tall, nor fat, so unless the model is a midget this is not the same item as on the photo. In order for it to sweap any floor I have to stand on my knees! They use designerphotos online, and give you a cheap copycat far from what you see on the photo. I complained and the responce was a standardized copy-pasted answear from a machine (named "Novia"). There are no customerservice. I will NEVER order from this site again.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!

8/22/14

Hola!! he realizado varias compras a través de la pagina y estoy mas que satisfecho. seguiré comprando. se las recomiendo.

Tip for consumers: simplemente al realizar tu pedido asegúrate de chequear las medidas suministradas por la pagina, es muy fácil y quedarás mas que satisfecho.

8/22/14

I ordered my items 17 days ago, still have not recieved. I have called several times they never call back. Tried to email an alway says "mail demon" Does the email address really exist. Monday I am calling my bank to try to get money back,
I truly wish I had read reviews first.
No good customer service at all

Tip for consumers: Read reviews first

8/22/14

Well I am not sure where to start.
I placed my first order only 6 items, so I could see the quality, sizing, customer service, pricing and a number of other things I was looking for.
I ordered from the Rose Wholesale's site. Where you would think the best deals would be placed... BUT
NO - one of the dresses I ordered was on their site for $11.22AUD and on ebay was $3.85AUD - same company though.

I still have not received the stock over a week now but I am sure it is not far away.

I contacted Alina from Rose Wholesale, nice person but had no idea on what was going on, then Jason took over the next day.
Therefore all my time on the phone and skype from the day's prior was wasted.
1/2 a day later, Jason could not answer any of the questions so I was put through to Dianne the manager, lol. She was nice and sorted out a few things with me, like:
Why my account on Rose Wholesale's site was different than the amount I paid.
The answer was - 'they forgot to put a credit on my account due to one of the items not being available' - this took them 2 1/2 days to work out and 3 people.
Now they cannot send me the tracking number, that I have been asking for, for the last 2 1/2 days as they have to go to meetings or to lunch yes that's right go to lunch.
They still cannot work out why the accounts are different - even though they forgot to let me know about the one credit, still they do not match up not even when adding shipping.

It has taken me 3 1/2 days and 4 people later to find out: - If I place a bulk order of 150 pieces of the same style but in different colours, I still have to do the hunting around to find where the cheapest price for this item will be found (on which site). Keeping in mind still from the same Wholesale company - Which is theirs.

They did not put the order together and charge an overall shipping but charged it per item.
OMG hmmm not easy to deal with and watch your money, also look around before you purchase, as each site they place the clothing on is at a different price.
I asked for a price on one particular style - if I purchased 150 pieces.
Was told - to look around and see where I could find their cheapest price and then put my order in from that site.
Finally I was put through to another person 'Hedy' when I asked her for the shipping details - her answer was - I'm going to lunch now - I replied to her 'ASAP' (within 1 second) but she was gone. So I am still waiting for someone to get back to me with tracking number, why the amounts are so different, why I have to chase the cheapest price if I purchase 150 pieces all in the same style, why they have different prices on all the sites.
OMG SOOOO HARD: But I will give them a chance, as I know in China they do not care about mistakes just money coming in. I just got back from there, not saying this is bad thing just for a customer it is hard to deal with. But I did enjoy China :)
Remember cannot use the ACCC for help with overseas purchases, for those living in Australia.
Cheers :)
I hope this will help you when placing any order large or small.

Tip for consumers: Check all sites before you place your order as all sites for Rose Wholesale have different prices.
Check to make sure what you pay and the invoice they put up on your account match.
That you get your tracking number ASAP
That they do not forget to advise you of stock they do not have in but instead just keep your money.
These are the things I have had problems with and I only placed 1 order lol...
All staff are friendly, and I am sure they are trying :)

8/22/14

The site is amazing: full of offert to buy whatever you want on a very small prize.
And for any problems, you can ask and immediately you'll riceive the answer!

Great!

8/21/14

Rosewholesale is not a scam. It took 15 days for my shirt to arrive. The problem is the shirt, which is a medium and I normally wear small. the medium is very form fitting and will not fit a normal adult, because I'm small. I like the shirt, but I can't wash it of it will shrink even more. I will need to have it dry cleaned. The sleeves are too short, so I haft to roll them up. BE very aware that small is for kids, even in adult sizes. This site is NOT a scam, it is a real site, but poor costumer service and fake tracking numbers.

Tip for consumers: THIS COMPANY has poor costumer service and the clothes are very small for most adults sizes.

8/21/14

Have loved everything I have bought from them, delivered very fast, everything has been as pictured will continue to shop with them. Thanks Rsewholsale

8/21/14

me encanta la variedad y sobre todo los precios ,los paquetes llegan en exelente estado y bien protegidos ...

Tip for consumers: verifiquen bien si las articulo estan en stock ... manengan una continua comunicación con la empresa eso ayuda mucho ....

8/21/14

Siempre hay preocupación por darle seguimiento al producto comprado. En caso de no haber en stock te lo comunican y te brindan soluciones. Te dan muchas opciones de pago y envío del producto. Productos novedosos. Me Gusta

8/21/14

I am very happy with the models presented, the variety is amazing and there are so many beautiful things, clothes, shoes, accessories and other but I think they need a little quickness in shipments and improve their customer service. In general I am happy with the page.

8/21/14

Products are well-presented and photos are realistic. Sizes however, are a little smaller than the standard Western ones as these are Asian sizes. A good practice is to check the measurement table and statistics given at the bottom of the page. Since the prices are competitively low; the lower the price, the thinner the material.

They handle complains and disputes professionally and within a day or two. They will also communicate with you until you are satisfied with their recommendations or compromise.

Tip for consumers: Check the measurement chart first to see if the outfits fit you before ordering to save you any disappointment.

8/20/14

I waited a month for my items, bought 2 shirts and 1 stretch slacks, 1 items fits me...I cant send the others back because it came with no packing slip...I ordered a medium pant , couldnt get them past my ankles and i noticed a rip in the seam, you would have to have pencil legs for them to fit you, the 1 shirt that did fit was jersey material thats why i think that one fit...these clothes are cheaply made and you can tell...i wouldnt recommend this company at all

8/20/14

Have been waiting for 2 weeks for this dress and was told recently that they were out of stock which I find unbelievable as they are still taking orders and peoples money for the same dress also paid extra for quick delivery i really wanted this dress by 10th September as I am leaving for a trip to thailand very disappointed and angry how can a company be like this?

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from this company

8/19/14

I'm not sure whether I'm more disappointed in this less than desirable company, or myself for the simple fact that I was so stupid not to read the reviews. I ordered about 20 items. expedited delivery. I received 6 items that were all "one size" I am normally a size 4/6. All 6 items were about a size 0. Nothing fit. I have not received the rest of my shipment. Its been well over a month. Not one correspondence from them about the rest of my order, as to the delay or whatever happened. This is shameful that companies are allowed to operate like this. Very sad. Well I will chalk this up to experience. Next time I will order from Canada or USA. Please beware of this company and DO NOT trust them!! I will be very surprised if I get anything else from them to complete my order. What a total waste of my hard earned money. Shame on you people!

8/19/14

I would give this company a negative rating. Feel like an idiot not reading reviews first, lesson learned! I stupidly placed two orders, paid extra for it to come in 3 to 5 days. The first order came after 3 weeks and was missing an item the second order has not come. I have not received a tracking number and my messages asking them to respond have gone ignored. Warning never order from this place

Tip for consumers: Just don't order from them!

8/19/14

They were happy to take my money and send me a shipping confirmation. When I went on their website to see the status there is a message hidden there that my item was unavailable. They never emailed me or attempted to return my money.

Tip for consumers: Do not shop with these people!

8/17/14

I saw their ad on Facebook. I went to their website and loved the photos. But the 'one size' fits all and 'plus size' descriptions threw me off. I decided to google them for reviews before ordering. I am so glad I saw all these comments. There is no excuse for months of delays when you are running a business and paying for advertising on Facebook. So glad I did not place my order which would have been in the hundreds. Scary stuff.

8/16/14

I truly wish I could give this company a NEGATIVE 5 star rating. I placed an order on May 18th and as of today, I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED all of my items. The company keeps replying to my emails by stating that the items are out of stock. ALL items when showing on the website as "in stock" when I paid for them. And the items that are still missing... they show as "in stock" on the website right now! I was told (via email) that customers can check the availability of an item through their "live chat" before placing an order. So in other words, you shouldn't trust what you see on the company website. Would have been REALLY nice to know this BEFORE your company took my money. So very disappointed. Would NEVER purchase from them again and would NEVER recommend them to anyone else. RUN as far as you can away from this company!!!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company. It is the absolute WORST!!!

8/15/14

Whoo - My wife and I were about to drop over $700 when I thought, better check the reviews... HAHAHA glad I did! I quickly closed the window before ordering. Thank you to everyone who wrote a review - I hate that you suffered, but you are helping others from making the same mistake! Thank you...

8/14/14

I ORDERED SEVERAL ITEMS OVER A MONTH AGO AND PAID TO HAVE THIS DELIVERED BETWEEN 3-6 DAYS. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING AS YET.
SO ANGRY AND DISSAPOINTED!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!! iF BY CHANCE I RECEIVE MY PACKAGE I WILL REVIEW THAT AS WELL!

8/14/14

I have been waiting for an order for over a week now... i paid for the expedited shipping since they are dresses for a wedding on the 30th of this month and have got no tracking information. I have tried to contact them 3 times and nothing has happened in response to this!!! Horrible website... wish i would have read all these reviews before I ordered anything from them... there is a total of 5 dresses that I am waiting for!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this company what so ever!!!!

8/12/14

Wish I would have read the reviews before ordering. It has been 2 months and I haven't received a package... I dont think it will come after reading all of these horrible reviews. How do companies like this even exist?

8/12/14

If there was a 0 x 10 star I would pick that. What a rip off. Never ever buy from them I will warn my friends and anybody who buy from them. So easy for them to put pictures up but the product is far different from what is on their website..let alone they didn't send the rest of my order and after a few emails then came back and said what they didn't send is out of stock. You realize how the person who is reply to messages on fb book its either she is copy and paste the same answers as they don't have any sense of customer service. My rating is $#*!tt! Beyond disgusted

8/12/14

I ordered a dress and NEVER got it. when I went to the website and support center I received the same auto reply that vitrually said thank you, someone will respond. Check the response and it is empty - no response at all. did this over and over for a week, same meaningless reply and no dress. Also no number to call anyone. I would NEVER buy ANYTHING from Rose Wholesale again and can't even get my money back!

8/9/14

What a rip off!!!! And worst customer service either.
Ordered 5 items. 4 were shipped. Had I not contacted customer service, I am sure I would have never heard from them or gotten a partial refund for the item missing. The 4 items that did arrive (2 dresses, a belt and a bag) all had/have issues:
1. Belt: very pretty but busted the first time I used it
2. Bag: appeared to be fabric on the website, but is the cheapest, thinnest pleather you can imagine.
3. Black dress: pretty, but length was off by over 2 inches compared to what their site says.
4. Grey dress: well, it's green and measures smaller than their SMALL size measurements on the website, and I ordered a LARGE. It is also stained and the belt that cam with it was ripped.
I am now on my 10th email to customer service to get my money back. They keep arguing with me and requesting more evidence that they did not send the size I ordered.

Aweful, Aweful company. Don't buy there.

8/8/14

Why do I have to rate this company at all? The first order came and it was after waiting for over four weeks. The second order came in part and the sizes were comparable to a US small size, I ordered Large. I had to give away 3 of the four dresses I ordered and still have not received the other four dresses. It has been since June 8th! I also paid for expedited shipping... Twice they have responded to my inquiries telling that these items are out of stock and can I wait a few more days?! It is now August 8th and summer will be over here in a few weeks, and I wont be able to wear these SUMMER dresses. So disappointed...

8/6/14

I have purchased on several websites, but rosewholesale has been an experience more than enjoyable because the customer service always responds quickly all my questions, and the measures are easy to understand. For me that is short stature (dwarf), and have measures as a tall person, it is very difficult to find clothes that fit well in me and the sane time are fashionable and good price. I feel really pleased to be a happy customer of rosewhosesale.com

8/6/14

Everything was cheap material, 4 sizes too small and nothing like the photo. I wish I read the reviews before spending over $200.

8/6/14

I ordered a cute Pug T-shirt for my daughter … she was VERY excited and looked every day for the shirt. Then I received a torn up pair of jeans… the outside pouch said it was the t-shirt. When I asked them to send the shirt they wanted a photo of the mishap. I sent 3 photos. Then asked them to resend. They said they don't have the T-shirt to verify the order. WHAT? How could you not have it… you have people reviewing it! Then they asked if I would just keep the jeans and they would credit me 1/2! WHAT? I don't want tiny ripped jeans…. I want the shirt or a full refund!!!!!!

8/6/14

Wow, May I first say, so sorry for you that ordered without checking reviews. Second, Thanks so much for writing a review. I was immediately attracted to the site, nice looking clothes, great prices. Was just about to order, and thought I should check reviews.I'm laughing nervously. No offense. Just so glad I didn't order. I'm a 3x, so I could imagine what I would of thought when I would open to find "doll sized garment"! Or an earring that is actually to big to fit in my pierced ear?! Again, so sorry to you that have ordered with out checking reviews. Learn from this one.

8/5/14

Precios muy accequibles, diseños muy bonitos, a veces las telas son un poco delgadas pero sólo en pocas prendas, el resto me han llegado perfectas, a veces se incrementa mucho el valor de envío

8/5/14

I ordered two items. I have to say I was surprised by how quick the delivery was. One item was 'one size' and I have to say it was very pretty and much better quality than I expected.

However the other item was 'M' and I had checked the specific measurements very carefully to ensure it would fit me (I chose the size that was a few cm bigger than my measurements to make sure) as it was quite a lot of money for me and a long time to ship, etc.
This item was just awful. It fitted well, apart from the sleeves, I just could not get my arms in the sleeves, and I do not have large arms at all. I believe only a small child would be able to get their arms in the sleeves, and then the rest of the dress would not fit.
I explained this to customer services, and they insisted that I had ordered M, and they had sent M, so there was no issue with sizing. They do not speak good english, they ignored whole chunks of my emails, and kept on repeating the same thing. This has been going on for months, and the most they can refund me is 2USD.
Terrible customer services, just crap.

8/5/14

I am very pleased with the service, and though the delivery took a long time I was warned it would, so it didn't feel like any kind of deceipt. The product was fabulous, exactly as announced and customer service worked fast and always extremely kind.I will surely use this site again for wonderful shopping!

8/5/14

This is a good website for shopping clothes. You can see many products at once, with important information like the price.
Then you can see details like size, colors, more pictures, reviews, etc.
Very easy to see and make choices.
Also is easy to register and pay. I only had problems with Paypal and then when I received my shipment, because it was not complete. I had to write at the customer service site, that also works very good.

8/4/14

I ordered from Rose Wholesale and then read the reviews after, like an idiot! I was terrified when I saw all the horrible reviews. I however, had no problems with my order. I got the complete order fast! The only thing I would say to watch out for are the products that are listed as "one size fits all." I'm a size 6 and everything was WAY small. My 12 year old stepdaughter will probably end up with those items.

8/4/14

i should have read the reviews prior to placing my order!!! stupid me!!! these people sent me an email asking for my ID card because i placed such a large order... my order was not THAT LARGE! i just want my money back! DO NOT order from these people!!!

8/4/14

Well if there was a zero star I would have picked that. I have been waiting for my order for 58 days to be exact and when I ask the company they tell me keep waiting. They stated that I can ask for a refund after 60 days so two more days to go. I am so disappointed I ordered items to start a new job in another country, but nothing ever arrived. Do not order from here an awful site, the ticket link does not work I have spent more money on phone calls to this site than the cost of the items.

8/3/14

I have been waiting for a blouse I ordered and paid extra to get here in time for a convention. The convention came and went, the blouse hasn't got here. I am NOW reading the reviews and feel horrified. I am going to wait until I get my blouse, if it is as poorly made as what I have been reading, I will try to get a refund from them. Regardless, I paid the extra for 3-5 day shipment and it didn't deliver. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau http://www.bbb.org/ I suggest everyone who has a negative experience do the same.

8/3/14

I can't even give any stars to this company. Do not be deceived by this site!! I ordered what I thought was a chiffon blush dress and what came 2 months later was a dress made out material that Halloween costumes are made out of---the kind you buy at party city. It was not at all what was advertised. We have gotten a good laugh out of it however. The dress was supposedly one size fits all but they neglected to add one size fits all children. HaHa!!!!

The Best Wholesale Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber