US Government's NSF

221 Reviews for RoseWholesale

▼ Sort by: recent

chetanb
9/18/14

Its a fraud company it will take the order never process.i lost $100.

tawanaj1
9/18/14

Absolutely horrible. I ordered 2 items and have yet to receive it. I can't track my order because the link they sent is invalid. When I attempt to go to their website to research my item, I get an error message stating please enter a valid email address. I wish I had seen this post before I ordered.

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your time or money

deannaw3
9/17/14

omg.....it is now been about a month,,i ordered 3 items from this site and the one of he pieces I received was not even close to the original piece they showed on the site. I own a clothing biz and you can tell they have taken pics from other peoples sites and horribly tried to reproduce the items. I think a ten year old could have reproduced something better. DO NOT EVER ORDER from these people...the site should be shut down and not allowed for anyone to order from. I am going to spread the word as quickly as I can to everyone! Look at the attached photo..when I got it my daughter thought it looked like something from the SNOOPY characters from "Peanuts" comic strip..it comes to the bottom of the waste..HORRIBLE!

sl215
9/17/14

I saw the ad of Facebook, again I liked that pink polka dot top. I thought well for 13 bucks I can take a gamble. So I got the black and white one. It came in about 2 weeks, and it was labeled a 4x, but no way in hell was it a 4x. I wrote them and I got this email back. My reply was that is a size 40, not the 112cm which would of been 44.1. I won't see a dime I'm sure, but I've listed a complaint with Facebook asking them to take down there fraudulent ad.
"Dear Melanie,
We sincerely apologize for any additional inconvenience that may be caused.
Since this is the correct item(s) sent to you (based on your order and instructions), at a reduced price as a valued customer, we do hope that you are able to accept and keep the item(s). In that situation, we would be happy to refund you 10%-20% for the compensation. We trust that you will find this acceptable.

If this is not suitable, please note that if you were to send the item(s) back to us, the product status would become “second hand”. In that situation, minus the shipping cost and restocking fee, we could only refund you 50%-80% of the original product price; this is to fairly reflect the reduced value of the clothing in our inventory when we resell it to another customer
i would be grateful to hear which option you wish to accept.
We very much apologize for any inconvenience caused and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Simon""

Tip for consumers: If you have a large bust, really think twice. Don't order fast shipping. The top was missing at least 4 inches of fabric in the bust. So they cut on the small size. The top was nice, well made and pretty. For 13 bucks it was a good deal, but the hassle of it not fitting is a drag. I'm sure I'll pass on to a friend who is a 36 cup.

sonyas8
9/16/14

Like a few other people here, I saw the ad on Facebook and clicked on the link just out of curiosity - I also believed it to be too good to be true, without having even checked the prices. I've recently been in the same situation (since last March!) with another online ordering company (DEAL TICKER - Avoid at all costs!!!) so I'm naturally leery & suspicious of everything now.

I will put faith in the majority of these reviews and NOT be ordering from this site. After being in Supplier Quality for 14 yrs, I should have known better about Deal Ticker as well :-(

Tip for consumers: ALWAYS find reviews for a company or site before ordering online. It's a cliché, but it's a cliché for a reason - "If it's too good to be true, it probably is...."

np26
9/16/14

"Rosewholesale.com is a total SCAM! I have NOT received my order placed over a month ago and now every time I send a inquiry on their website, I get this generic reply as if they have copied and paste the answer! I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau here and I will go on every website I can to WARN everyone, DO NOT order anything from them. My final answer is this company is a sorry scam!!!".

Tip for consumers: My final answer is this company is a sorry scam!!!".

madelind
9/16/14

I read the reviews and I STILL ordered from them! Ughh! I placed my order August 21st for two tops totaling $21. I actually love the tops but by the time I get them they will be out of style! I have been emailing these people since August 27th for a tracking number. First they said ONE of the items was out of stock, but they sent an item number which is no where to be found on the order so I didn't know which of the tops was in back order. I emailed them pointing that out and said go ahead and ship the one that IS in stock. Next day 9/10, miraculously, the other top was in stock and I was told both would be shipped and I would receive a tracking number in a day or two. Today, 9/16, still no tracking number. Just emailed them letting them know if order is not shipped by Friday, 9/19 I'm cancelling. Bummer bc I did like the tops. Not sure how these people run their business but I should've listened to other reviewers. Live and learn.

Tip for consumers: Be aware they have other sites with similar names!

donnar36
9/16/14

I purchased 1 (ONE) item from this company. THEN I read the reviews and was glad that I had spent less than $15 on my 1 item. Today is week 3, I have not yet received my item and according to the shipping comments, my item is being shipped from the NEATHERLANDS! As of today, when tracking my order number on the website provided by their shipper, it states, "This item is Pre-Advised". No one, as of today's date has been able to tell me what this means!!! I am now receiving advertisements from this company via email. When I call the Support Center number listed at the bottom of their ad, 917-621-0925 (USA), all I get is a recording asking for me to leave a message! I don't know what kind of racket these people are running, but I'm glad I'm only out a few dollars. I will NEVER order from this company again, and will NEVER recommend them to anyone!! I hope if you are considering ordering from these people that you have better service than I've had.

Tip for consumers: Here's a tip....Purchase from someone else!

marilyns12
9/16/14

The clothes were beautiful that I received. I was not able to fit everything I ordered because I did not see the fitting chart before I ordered the clothing and it is made smaller than the sizes I usually buy. I was able to fit one shirt of the four I received and am still waiting for two products I have not received still. It is all beautiful soft material however.

Tip for consumers: look for the sizing chart before you order or go up a size when ordering here.

kristint6
9/15/14

Horrible company. Ordered and Paid on 8/25. Won't answer emails. Finally got someone on the phone that doesn't speak English very well ...Nor do they understand what you are saying. I have been asking for a refund for 3 days now and all the lady on the phone will say is... "I refund.. I refund." STAY AWAY if you don't want to waste your money.

soniam13
9/15/14

Friendly helpful customer service UNTIL I PAID...
Never received product or any replies to my emails until I opened a complaint with PayPal who managed to get my refund..BUYER BEWARE.
Now I'm blocked from putting an honest review on their website, SHAME. DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE!

elainel5
9/13/14

I got what I ordered, an XL womans bat wing top, an 8th of the size shown, on a woman, fits my 9 year old granddaughter perfectly.

billj39
9/13/14

I clicked on the link from Facebook and as soon as I saw the prices I thought this can't be true and I came to look at the reviews. Thank everyone for the heads up! I figured it had to be a SCAM

Tip for consumers: IT'S A SCAM!

aarond23
9/13/14

I need to read reviews... Glad I only bought one thing but damn I wanted that jacket. It was only $20 so.. oh well... never again

Tip for consumers: do not use site

rosap2
9/13/14

BAD PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH!!!!! Never again. It's been more than a month since I ordered a dress and I'm still waiting. Got a bogus tracking number. Luckily, I only ordered one thing. I should have looked at the reviews before buying.

Tip for consumers: AVOID THIS SITE

jakep20
9/12/14

Like many, I have experiencing problems ordering from this site. Seven weeks after the order and nothing. Sent one inquiry through their customer support centre and the response was to wait. After waiting another four weeks, I sent another ticket and no response. Very disappointing.

If you insist on ordering from this website, make sure you (1) pay through PayPal and (2) if you do not receive your goods within 45 days, file a dispute with PayPal so you can get your money back. Do not delay or wait beyond the 45 day window.

I cannot comment on the quality of the goods as I never received it!

Tip for consumers: You get what you paid for. Shame on Facebook for promoting such a shady business!

rorob1
9/12/14

I ordered lots of clothes and accessories from them in August and i received two packages days ago...I m still waiting for another two...
To be honest the customer service never neglected my emails and they responded after maximum 24 hours... The problem is that the pictures look waaaay better then the real items... They match as a model but the picture shows the fabric to be good quality while in reality it is not... fair enough for the price... I can't say i was fooled because when u pay 9$ for a dress u should expect an equal quality...
So my advice for you is that if u are used to high quality fabrics do not believe the quality u see in the pictures because u won't get it at the end and avoid this website...because u will never wear what u buy from them and u will end up losing ur money even if the amount is minimal... BUT if u don't mind wearing low quality fabrics go ahead...
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR....

staceyp7
9/11/14

Ordered July 2014 and still have not received myorder or heard back from them. Got an email August 19 th saying it was shipped and that there was a tracking number attached. There is no tracking number in the email. I looked online and it says my order was shipped on October 8th. Really? Cause that's almost a month away. I expect that I threw my money away. Based on my experience so far and that of others, i am going to contact Facebook to try and get them to remove this bogus company. Please do the same!

kristinas20
9/11/14

This is one of my favorite sites. There is a lot of choice and nice clothes. The support center is very kind and I'm feeling very happy shopping there. :)
One of my orders came after a month, other came in less than 10 days but it says between 15 and 25 business days so I was warned.
Be aware that the sizes are minimized compared to the European and American clothes and be careful with the sizes. Most of the time the information is there and so far all the things I've ordered fits me (10+ dresses).

tinah21
9/10/14

THIS SITE IS FROM CHINA. AND THE LARGE SIZES ARE MADE TO FIT SMALL CHINESE WOMEN I THINK. PLUS I PAID FOR EXPEDITD SHIPPING 6-8 DAYS, AN EXTRA 15 DOLLARS AND IT STILL TOOK OVER 15 DAYS TO GET MY ORDER. I REQUESTED A REFUND FOR THE EXPEDITED SHIPPING AND THEY REFUSED - STATING 'IT WILL BE THERE'. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

annb31
9/8/14

BUYER BEWARE! I placed an order on August 7, 2014 and still have not received it. I cannot find a number to call on the website or on any of my email receipts/confirmations. I've contacted Customer Service via email and they sent me a bogus tracking number which cannot be tracked. Never again.

wendyw28
9/8/14

duplicated my order AND would not return any communication - value would have been awesome if the clothes I purchased would have fit... all items were EXTREMELY too small (to the point of they were probably size small and i ordered larges) - also took FOREVER to ship

Tip for consumers: stay away - just say NO - not worth the hassle

lisap65
9/8/14

This place is probably a sweat shop. After months of waiting and calling i finally received an incomplete order and they look nothing like what is in the pictures. SAVE YOUR MONEY ON THIS ONE!! Not even worth a star and they don't have negative however it looks like i cant submit with a start sooo.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT

prajitag
9/8/14

Hi, when I'm gonna get my stuffs coz it's already been more than a month and I'm still waiting, I haven't heard anything from you. This is really frustrating and hopeless experience of online shopping for me. Could you pls reply to me ASAP?

Thanks - Prajita from South Australia.

annj13
9/7/14

Saw their ad on Facebook. After personal experience with other companies that are substandard, I decided to check the reviews first. I am so glad that I did! I will NOT be ordering the extremely cute women's tops that I wanted, because I, like many of you, cannot afford to give my money away. Based on the content of the negative reviews, I have an idea that the positive reviews are fake. Companies really should take care of their customers...that is, if they want more business!

alliep9
9/4/14

I placed an order and paid $30 for expedited shipping and have yet to hear anything from the company. I needed the items for a trip that is coming up in 3 days. I tried to use the online chat feature which is not available even during business hours and have not gotten a reply to my email.
I guess I am stuck shopping around last minute.
How do I cancel my order and how do we hold companies like this accountable?
I wish I had read the reviews. I feel scammed!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

sarahs118
9/4/14

It has its pro's and con's.

Pro: cheap, the dress I got was alright, nothing spectacular but alright for that price.

Cons: postage will take at least 3 weeks to reach you, they don't update stock on their website so simply don't send you a product if it is sold out. I had to contact them and they informed me it was sold out so organized a refund. Frustrating because I wanted that dress out of the two.

Tips:

CHECK THE MEASUREMENTS! So many reviews say the size was crap. You need to check the measurements they list for each size. One dress I bought was an L the other an XL, but both were appropriate to my measurements. And back home I'd normally buy an M. This goes for all online shopping. Always always check their measurements against your body measurements. Even in store sizes are not standard!

Don't expect postage to be fast. I didn't so wasn't upset when it took 3 weeks to arrive, but I find most online shopping takes that long unless its from within my country.

Be aware that an item may in fact be out of stock. The risk you run but if the price is too good to resist give it a crack but keep this in mind. They did refund me for the item and a little bit for postage costs too.

Use Pay Pal rather than paying directly with your credit card. With Pay Pal you can then put in a complaint with them directly and request a refund. Read their terms and conditions first for how you go about it so you make sure you follow all appropriate steps.

Having said all this, I dunno if I'd bother again, mostly because of the out of stock issue. That was super frustrating. I wouldn't have ordered had the dress I wanted been out of stock. but the dress I did get wasn't bad. It actually fitted me really well and the fabric was decent.

janmariaf
9/3/14

I came across this website 3 months ago. I have started a small business featuring and reselling a lot of rosewholesale products on my website. Not only am I very impressed with their products but also their after sales service desk.
I love the way they don't ever stay stagnant and are always improving and bringing in new products. I have noticed that the quality of the products is getting better and better.
I have proceeded to place quite a few orders with them and hope that this company continues to keep up with their high standard. If they do I will be continuing on my business relationship with them. Very impressed.

Tip for consumers: Stick to buying the price range around $5.00 or more.

amyl45
9/3/14

I recently ordered lots of clothing from this store, and I have only received a little over half of what I ordered.
I really regret not having read the reviews before buying these items. The quality of the items are not good, but the prices were really cheap, so you really do get what you pay for. But one of the items I got was used, and even had a food stain on it. That really is unacceptable...
I contacted RoseWholesale to know what the status of the rest of my order was, I gave them my order number, and they responded by saying that one of those items was "discontinued" and that the rest was "out of stock" and would not be in stock. Well, if it was out of stock, then why didn't the product say so on the website before I bought it? Also on the website, the items that are "out of stock" do not say so, and other people can still buy them and get cheated like I did.
Hopefully, I can get my money back...

vickyb14
9/3/14

I order shoes from this company and waited over two weeks for them to come than when i opened the box no shoes at all the box was bloody empty been speaking with them via email but no direct answers from them STAY AWAY FROM THEM

Tip for consumers: BE AWARE IF YOU LIKE YOUR MONEY DON'T GO THERE

jacqueliner7
9/3/14

Good prices, some items very good quality, some not so good.Be carefull with the sizes, are very small for accidental people, some items I bought to my self and was so small to me, good to my daughter 10 years old!!! Bad comunication inside the site, I order my goods in only one pachage because of the taxes in my country, but they send me three packages, i got only two of them until now, the other I´m not sure I can get it, and still one item there was out of stock and they told me AFTER send the packages. If you want to buy, be SURE the items are in stock BEFORE confirm, or you will wait SO LONG to the item return in stock.

Tip for consumers: carefull with the size, make sure the item is in stock before you buy, and make sure they understand the shipping conditions that you need.

frang3
9/2/14

Well the store is very cool, the only problem is that it takes too much time to get a item for example I order on July 6th and I got the item on August 28th in flat rate, but even in flat rate or not it shouldn't take too much time.

siles1
9/2/14

Well I will just join in the outrage. I have not received my order which is now two weeks past the order date -- my question now is how do we all file together to get this company shut down, My first and last online ordering experience, for sure--

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE save your money and your nerves

michelap1
9/2/14

COMPLETE SCAM!!! Charged my credit card, never shipped the items. Phone number does not work, on line chat informed me product was not available and I am yet to be refunded... DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!!

janeta10
9/1/14

Do not order on this website bought a dress on 8/8 charged my card .... They never sent me an update when I inquired they said they were out of stock.? How can you sell something that is our of stock.?

brandont5
8/31/14

Pure bait and switch. Not the same as the pictures on the website. Badly tailored. Not the same fabric. Design differences. Faults. Ripped of on postage. Lied too by customer services. A first class bunch of crooks.

Tip for consumers: Best tip.. Dont use them. Ever.

maryb125
8/28/14

You get what you pay for....cheap and junk.

Ordered a few items, watch came broken, dress not the right size, broken bracelet their customer service offered a coupon.

Adult sizes are actually children's sizes compared to North American standards

Tip for consumers: If you are the type of person that has to learn from your own mistakes order 1 thing at a time and when you learn the reviews are true at least you won't have lost too much money.

heyah
8/27/14

Do... NOT... oRDER FROM HERE!
The shirts for men LOOK amazing, till you get them... then you realize how cheaply made they are. Biggest part of this scam? I ordered two different brands of mens button up shirts from them (XL), yet BOTH were small enough that a skinny 10 year old GIRL would have trouble wearing them. Same thing for two jackets I ordered.
If you're wondering why it's so cheap, there's a definite reason.

Tip for consumers: Just... dont.

khairanib
8/27/14

Looked at the website and the items all looked super gorgeous. Was a bit apprehensive as I have never ordered from this website before. ordered 6 items and it was about SGD111. Received my items 2 days ago and there were only 3 pieces which did not fit me well at all. Sent an email to ask on the remaining 3 items, no reply till now. Such poor service. Luckily I did not get carried away with ordering lots of items...

sarak11
8/26/14

Terrible customer service, lies after lies they feed me... Oh only two more weeks and now at this point they wont even email me back. Sizes are terrible, and the clothing itself is worthless. Looks super cute on the site but when you finally get your items and your missing two things you ordered and wait another month just to get one of the two.... Seriously I ordered back in 6/3/14 and I am still waiting for my last item 8/25/14 and like I said they won't email me back. Please save your money I wish I would have. They are a joke.

leahb7
8/26/14

I was wholly disappointed with my experience with Rosewholesale. First, they are extremely unclear about shipping period. Unless you look at the fineprint, you will pay a lot of money for quick delivery only to find, one month later, you STILL haven't received your items.

Second, be careful of sizes! I am size ten Australian, which is medium to small. They do not make it clear enough on this site that medium DOES NOT indicate medium in your own country. I spent over $100 on clothes, only to find that most items were easily too small. One item in particular would only fit a child here.

Third, all communication with them was uncomfortable and I found them to be terse. The items were not as good quality as they would appear. I pulled stockings on and they immediately tore right up the thigh.

I do not recommend shopping at this store.

Tip for consumers: Sizes too small. Shipping takes a very long time. Clothes are not good quality. Customer service is hopeless. What more can I say?

alicep12
8/25/14

First it took almost 1 month to get my order, when I purchased a shoulder bag and a sweater, when I finally received them I was VERY DISAPPOINTED! The quality is HORRIBLE.
You can't return and the phone number on the website goes straight to voice mail.

Tip for consumers: You'll regret it

amberh14
8/25/14

While my items came quickly, the sizes were horrendous. I ordered mediums and larges, but could barely get any of the dresses or shirts on. They are basically children's sizes. And the quality is BAD. Even worse, there is no return forms or legit ways to contact the company for a return. I would not order from here ever again. I'm pretty convinced anyone that's raving about them are paid reviewers.

Tip for consumers: SMALL SIZES. NO RETURNS. WASTE OF MONEY.

traceym25
8/23/14

Shocking. I wish I had read the reviews before I stupidly place an order . I ordered nearly 1 month ago and not only can I not access my account with Rose Wholesale it still says processing . Scam . I sorry I fell for it . Learn from me don't order from them. I wish I could minus stars

diegog5
8/22/14

Hola!! he realizado varias compras a través de la pagina y estoy mas que satisfecho. seguiré comprando. se las recomiendo.

Tip for consumers: simplemente al realizar tu pedido asegúrate de chequear las medidas suministradas por la pagina, es muy fácil y quedarás mas que satisfecho.

traceys21
8/22/14

Well I am not sure where to start.
I placed my first order only 6 items, so I could see the quality, sizing, customer service, pricing and a number of other things I was looking for.
I ordered from the Rose Wholesale's site. Where you would think the best deals would be placed... BUT
NO - one of the dresses I ordered was on their site for $11.22AUD and on ebay was $3.85AUD - same company though.

I still have not received the stock over a week now but I am sure it is not far away.

I contacted Alina from Rose Wholesale, nice person but had no idea on what was going on, then Jason took over the next day.
Therefore all my time on the phone and skype from the day's prior was wasted.
1/2 a day later, Jason could not answer any of the questions so I was put through to Dianne the manager, lol. She was nice and sorted out a few things with me, like:
Why my account on Rose Wholesale's site was different than the amount I paid.
The answer was - 'they forgot to put a credit on my account due to one of the items not being available' - this took them 2 1/2 days to work out and 3 people.
Now they cannot send me the tracking number, that I have been asking for, for the last 2 1/2 days as they have to go to meetings or to lunch yes that's right go to lunch.
They still cannot work out why the accounts are different - even though they forgot to let me know about the one credit, still they do not match up not even when adding shipping.

It has taken me 3 1/2 days and 4 people later to find out: - If I place a bulk order of 150 pieces of the same style but in different colours, I still have to do the hunting around to find where the cheapest price for this item will be found (on which site). Keeping in mind still from the same Wholesale company - Which is theirs.

They did not put the order together and charge an overall shipping but charged it per item.
OMG hmmm not easy to deal with and watch your money, also look around before you purchase, as each site they place the clothing on is at a different price.
I asked for a price on one particular style - if I purchased 150 pieces.
Was told - to look around and see where I could find their cheapest price and then put my order in from that site.
Finally I was put through to another person 'Hedy' when I asked her for the shipping details - her answer was - I'm going to lunch now - I replied to her 'ASAP' (within 1 second) but she was gone. So I am still waiting for someone to get back to me with tracking number, why the amounts are so different, why I have to chase the cheapest price if I purchase 150 pieces all in the same style, why they have different prices on all the sites.
OMG SOOOO HARD: But I will give them a chance, as I know in China they do not care about mistakes just money coming in. I just got back from there, not saying this is bad thing just for a customer it is hard to deal with. But I did enjoy China :)
Remember cannot use the ACCC for help with overseas purchases, for those living in Australia.
Cheers :)
I hope this will help you when placing any order large or small.

Tip for consumers: Check all sites before you place your order as all sites for Rose Wholesale have different prices.
Check to make sure what you pay and the invoice they put up on your account match.
That you get your tracking number ASAP
That they do not forget to advise you of stock they do not have in but instead just keep your money.
These are the things I have had problems with and I only placed 1 order lol...
All staff are friendly, and I am sure they are trying :)

hansm27
8/21/14

Rosewholesale is not a scam. It took 15 days for my shirt to arrive. The problem is the shirt, which is a medium and I normally wear small. the medium is very form fitting and will not fit a normal adult, because I'm small. I like the shirt, but I can't wash it of it will shrink even more. I will need to have it dry cleaned. The sleeves are too short, so I haft to roll them up. BE very aware that small is for kids, even in adult sizes. This site is NOT a scam, it is a real site, but poor costumer service and fake tracking numbers.

Tip for consumers: THIS COMPANY has poor costumer service and the clothes are very small for most adults sizes.

amandinep
8/21/14

I placed several orders on this website, and I'm overall happy with it.

Sometimes some items were missing, but they replied really quickly to find a solution such as reimbursement, or other items in exchange.

I told my friends about this website, because it's worth it even though it can sometimes take time to get your stuff.

raquely1
8/21/14

me encanta la variedad y sobre todo los precios ,los paquetes llegan en exelente estado y bien protegidos ...

Tip for consumers: verifiquen bien si las articulo estan en stock ... manengan una continua comunicación con la empresa eso ayuda mucho ....

lynnetteb1
8/21/14

Products are well-presented and photos are realistic. Sizes however, are a little smaller than the standard Western ones as these are Asian sizes. A good practice is to check the measurement table and statistics given at the bottom of the page. Since the prices are competitively low; the lower the price, the thinner the material.

They handle complains and disputes professionally and within a day or two. They will also communicate with you until you are satisfied with their recommendations or compromise.

Tip for consumers: Check the measurement chart first to see if the outfits fit you before ordering to save you any disappointment.

Best Online Wholesale Clothing Businesses Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber