US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

gloriaa8

They are very affordable and the customer service is awesome. (in 49 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 238 reviews)

rickyj7

I have made and initial order and received two items which I love and are of good qiuality. (in 103 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jamel100
10/24/14

Items took MONTHS to arrive. When they did arrive they were not as described. One arrived damaged (seam going down the side of the dress wasn't sewn together!). It has been almost a month since I received those items, contacted rosewholesale, and am still going back and forth trying to get a refund for those items! Their original refund 'offer' to me? $4 US dollars! I'm not eve sure where that number came from but to 'offer' a refund of 1/5 of the cost paid is crazy! BUYER BEWARE

miked111
10/23/14

COMPLETE SCAM!!! i ordered 2 items ( A so called Double Breasted wool trench coat and dress Sweater!! i only spent $54 including shipping, so i figured i have nothing to loose...i just received my items Today!! and of course they are ABSOLUTLY NOTHING what they look like online on the website. im not even going to try and return them, thus its not worth my time...i can only imagine, that whosoever wrote a good review is either working for or somewhat affiliated with the company it self, i'm just writing this review hoping that i can save someone or a lot of people time and money. the only good thing i have to say about this company is that, They have done an Outstanding Job with their Marketing and Advertisement...they certainly fooled me. i just wish i read the reviews before i actually sent them my money....btw, the company is located in singapore!! last thing i have to say is, "You get what you pay for" that simple...

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

threadworxsn
10/23/14

Complete rubbish. Classic case of 'too good to be true'. Waited nearly 2 months (basic shipping should be 4-4wks, turned into nearly 8) .. two paltry 70x127cm rectangles of cheap tshirt fabric, loosely cut/sewn in DISMAL attempt to RESEMBLE the resort-wear quality in the website photos. Paid via Paypal so Claim in progress. BUT Seller contacted me via their own website Support page, asking me to close the Paypal Claim and would 'work out' a refund OR exchange.... reported this to Paypal as well. Photos below to show what was advertised and what actually arrived. (only giving stars so that review will go through)

Tip for consumers: TIP: DONT EVER BUY FROM THEM!

andreah39
10/23/14

SCAM. The positive posts are from associates of the company. I had to give one star or post will not go through.

jillk12
10/23/14

I ordered 3 shirts from them back in August. I just received 2 of them today. Both are complete junk. I ordered extra large, the one shirt the arm holes are cut so low that the shoulder part was by my elbows. The other, my sister a size 3, can't even get her arms in. The arm holes are cut way to short that you can't get your arms in! NEVER AGAIN!! To wait 2 months and then get complete crap!!! It is even worth sending back!

Tip for consumers: DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!!

debk11
10/22/14

I absolutely love the items I have purchased from Rosewholesale.com!! Their customer service is amazing as well!!

evay3
10/22/14

I ordered seven items and out of seven I received 5 and until now still waiting for the response. I did a live chat and she said check my account and find "my tickets" and I will find the answer. Honest to god I did not see that option when I open my account tab, I must be blind! Very frustrated. The clothes are very reasonable but if you don't get your order ~ it's sucks! They should've email me instead but they didn't.

jennyb17
10/22/14

I ordered an adorable dress from RoseWholesale. It came just as pictured and it is now one of my favorite dresses! Shipping can take quite awhile, so I would pay for express if you need the items by a certain time. They have really great variety and the prices are seriously low. One aspect of the site I really like is that they award you points that you can redeem for money off future purchases. Actions include posting reviews of items you have bought and making an account on their site.

gabriellec3
10/22/14

I love Rosewholesale, the stuff is really beautiful, although not everything is available online but the support center is really helpful and they give the best advice possible.

ioannag
10/22/14

Not only can you find very cute clothes ( dresses, cardigans, pullovers) that are very cheap, but you can find them in the best quality too! Why buy a cardigan for 100 euros when you can find one in RoseWholesale for 10, 20 or 40 euros and in the same quality?
But clothes are not the only ones that are of high quality. I purchased a very cute wallet and I am still amazed by its guality! I am definitely going to wear it out!. Thank you for your excellente service RoseWholesale!

annam80
10/22/14

It is a very nice company. A large variety of products and sizes allows you to choose the products you want. Fruitful cooperation and a very nice service store. Fast shipping orders. I am very happy :)

milenep
10/22/14

My experience is very positive. Is a serious site, with all relevant information to the client. Is a very knowledgeable staff willing to help and solve any problem that may arise. I recommend it! Thank you RoseWholesale!

jillh16
10/21/14

If there was a way to leave NO stars I would have. Ordered Sept. 1 and was charged $215 immediately. Got an email saying it was partially shipped DHL on Sept. 17 but tracking only shows that a shipment ticket was generated. No movement since then. Contacted company who only provided refund for items not shipped. Telling me they are not responsible for items not received. BUYER BEWARE.

Tip for consumers: ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

daveh75
10/20/14

These people are from Communist China and are NOT very good capitalists. You will get your order but they suck at quality and they send small little sized clothes in Chinese sizes lol! Run from this. Some Chinese companies aren't so bad...like the ones who make sports jeresies...but these people SUCk!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT buy anything from them!

krisl17
10/20/14

The good news, I was able to order quickly and easily the 2 shirts arrived in about 4 weeks. The bad news, both shirts were extremely small. They said one size fits all and I am guessing the all would be those that wear Ex small to Med, possibly. I wear a large and could not even get my arms in the one the other is possible, but still a bit snug. Called the company, they had an answering system on, knew I was in trouble then. Left a message, also sent 2 emails, have heard nothing yet. I am guessing I will have to make the one work and give the other one as a gift, I doubt they will take it back and I refuse to send it back and not get anything ugh.....

Tip for consumers: I would not order from them. The prices are low and the stuff looks nice but the material is not that great when they come and the items are much smaller then stated on line.

donnaw30
10/20/14

I have to say that as far as communication, there was NO problem. There was a delay in shipping but they responded and assured me it was on it's way. Did take over a month to get my order. I was so shocked when I received "plus size" tops and pants I ordered. No way they are plus size. My child could wear them. They need to let customers know that they are NOT true to size. I'm praying for refund but we shall see...Like I said there is a positive, communication and clothing itself is nice. Just waaaay too small....

Tip for consumers: Not true to size......at all.......hoping they do refund my purchase....

meimeig
10/20/14

At the first look, the dresses are pretty and cheap. Then I made a mistake of ordering before looking up reviews. I got only 8 dresses out of 10 that I ordered. One of the dresses that I received was 5cm too short on the shoulders. When I complained, they claimed that its Chinese sizes. Then I told them its stated on the webpage of that dress that it should be 38cm on the XL dress and it measured only 33cm. They still refused to refund. The other two dresses that never arrived, they refuse to refund as well. They asked me to pick other dresses. Its ridiculous!!!
Update: After complaining on their facebook page and here, someone finally responded appropriately to refund the dresses they didnt send and the grossly wrong size dress. Afterthought is, I actually really like the jewelry that I ordered. They are cheap and nice. I recommend that.

Tip for consumers: Careful when you buy from Rosewholesale.com. I say only order jewelry from them. I have only read good things about jewelry and bad things on clothings.

jod486
10/18/14

Hi, I'm an actual reviewer, not a fake one put up by the company, haha! Um, so i ordered from Rosewholesale a week ago...and after sending in my order I read the reviews and I was so nervous if my order would ever arrive! I didn't order any clothing, simply a pair of lace-up pumps and a necklace. My order came a week after I ordered it, which surprised me because I didn't even order fast shipping and when I opened the package I saw that the box that it was in was really beat up and dirty but the two packages inside of it were really nice! The pumps had about one little scratch on it but that's okay. I don't know, I'd probably order from them again if I wasn't ordering clothing.

gyaw
10/17/14

I SHOULD HAVE GOOGLED REVIEWS BEFORE BUYING. Lesson learned. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Everything I ordered was in Medium...I paid for expedited shipping and it took a MONTH for my order to arrive, and only HALF my order arrived. When it did---everything was ridiculously TINY. I mean, only a really skinny TINY 9 year old could wear this junk. The "sweatshirts and fleece" is cheap thin felt like material. When I emailed them about returning, they responded I had to pay for shipping, and it would take a long time, and if I agreed to just keep the item, I could be refunded 10%. That doesn't even cover the cost of shipping I paid. This company is trash. AND THEY PRODUCE CLOTHING IN RIDICULOUSLY SMALL SIZES. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM ROSE WHOLESALE.

jenniferc66
10/17/14

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your felt and paint paper like garments arrive.... Your disappointed at how cheap they're made, but try them on.... (U understanding the cheap prices now) Then, they are 4-5 sizes too small.... Don't even fit your daughter!! Then you realize a couple of your dresses never even arrived..... You ordered insurance to protect your beautiful dresses, but...... Really, found a scam company!!! You email them asap and they reply as if you only had one dress out of size... Though you paid for 6 and only 4 arrived and NOTHING EVEN FITS!!! They email you and say, you can give the dresses away, sell them, or order more at 15% off next order. LOL Also if you want to exchange them, you pay shipping both ways and lose 15% off entire order right of the top. SCAM!!!!!! FIGHTING THEM via bank and PayPal!

Tip for consumers: Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Major hoax company!!!! BEWARE!!! Lost $108.64 and fighting for it!!! HUGE SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A THING!!! Everything I bought either arrived wrong and poorly cheap quality, or didn't even arrive!!! BEWARE!!!!!

terryo11
10/16/14

Terrible..I ORDERED A DRESS IN SEPTEMBER AND IT JUST ARRIVED IN A PLASTIC GARBAGE BAG AND THE QUALITY IS GARBAGE. Guess you do get what you pay for

vals11
10/16/14

I would never have recognized the shirt delivered as that being the one I had ordered. The shirt looked like it was made by a 5 year old with their eyes shut!! It was suppose to be one size fits all. I take a med or large. This appeared to be extra small. I cut it up to salvage the lace for another project.

Tip for consumers: After I ordered, I checked their customer service site. There were grammatical & formatting errors. I know then this was a mistake. The shirt was under $10, but since NO ONE would ever want to wear it, it's a big waste of money that would cost more to return than send back.

camilag3
10/16/14

I want to give ZERO stars!!! Seriously... It took almost 2 months for my clothes to get here... When I Opened the bag, all I could find inside was garbage! The material of the clothes are AWFUL.. So, cheap, but so cheap, that a skirt that I paid #3.00 I wouldn't pay $0.50 cents on it!
I'm so sorry if you already bought something and are waiting the for the package... I have no words to describe such an awful experience... I'm glad I only spend $70.00.... But FUC**** I want my money back!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this store! Its a Scam!!!! Horrible.

lesliek19
10/15/14

BUYERS BEWARE...If you do decide to do business with this company, I hope you don't expect your order to be shipped anytime too soon. I've been dealing with the worst customer service people since the beginning of October for my $900.00 order...you are right! NO PHONE NUMBER and they won't respond to your questions, they send you a "canned" reply not even related to your issue. "IF" and "WHEN" I ever get this order placed through PayPal, I will never do business with them again. I would rather close my Boutique than to go through this ever again!!

Tip for consumers: I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE VALUE, SHIPPING, RETURNS OR QUALITY IS LIKE AS I NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER YET, STILL RPOCESSING AFTER 16 DAYS... DO KNOW THEIR SERVICE IS HORRIFIC.

bojanar
10/15/14

Awful! Ordered clothes over a month ago, most of which were stated to be available to ship within 2-3 days.
So far received only one item. Called two weeks ago and was told the rest would ship in a day or two. Haven't received anything yet.
Started a dispute over PayPal.
Don't bother with this store.

jerileeb
10/15/14

SAVE YOUR MONEY! funny I can't even rate the items on their site, they know their products SUCK-will not let me submit LOL! I spent close to $100.00, sure all items came, one, with some work might be useable, rest I am tossing in the good will pile, if they will even take them LOL the craftsmanship is atrocious, guess I got what I paid for. NON I mean NON of the clothing will look like the pictured products. Like one person stated looks like monkeys made them, and that's about the truth! HORRIBLE CLOTHES, and I complained and they offered me 10% back, REALLY????? LOL never mind, this isen't even worth my time but I want others to BEWARE!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT

dianeg17
10/15/14

Customer service is very good. Received my order in 3 weeks. Quality was good not great, but for the prices it is decent. Again, I do like how quickly they respond to issues. I even received a credit for my next order. They didn't stock a item I ordered so they gave me a monetary of double to use on the next order!

Tip for consumers: Try a small order first then decide.

tracyg25
10/15/14

HORRIBLE! My PayPal account was charged the day that the order was placed. 10 days later I emailed to get status and it was "in process" as it was after 20 days and 30 days. I could not get any information back more than "in process, sorry for the inconvenience" form letters. I am now at almost 2 months since they took my money and I'm being told that the items shipped but there is no way to track and no other responses than "in process".

Never again!!!!!

leslieh27
10/14/14

So my daughter fell in love with a dress for homecoming dance, she used expedited shipping for an $10.00 the dress arrived nearly a month to the day from the day we ordered and what a joke it was literally thrown in a mailing envelope. The quality and workmanship looked like a monkey had mad it. The beading was nearly falling off. Don't get me started on the sizing it might have been long enough for a midget, the size medium looked more like and XS. I wouldn't recommend this site to my worst enemy. If I could have rated it a zero I would have but that was not an option.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother unless you want to be disappointed. Look at all the other sites, reviews are pretty much the same across the board, wish I had don't my research first.

karenw57
10/14/14

Horrible on every level! Ordered and then couldn't get ahold of anyone when it didn't receive my order...no return emails, no one answering their phone, and no status available on their website. Finally got an email from them with with a bogus tracking number once I disputed with Paypal. I have a friend that also ordered and received 1out of 6 items ordered but it looked nothing like the photo and was very bad quality.

Tip for consumers: Save you money and time....don't buy from these crooks!

lisam122
10/14/14

DO NOT order from RoseWholesale! I ordered, I paid, I received less than 1/3 of my order, and it was NOT what I ordered. The sizes are little girl at best - not the women's sizes I ordered. The prices look fantastic (should have been a red flag), the styles looked up to date and beautiful. This is undoubtedly a BAD site. Do not fall for it. I did, and now I'm out over $100! Don't do it! Don't even look at this site! If I could have given this site 0 stars, I would have. Total rip-off!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't!

raveng1
10/13/14

It's my fault for not paying two dollars for the tracking number, but you know what I'm a poor college student who just wanted these kick ass sweatpants ya know. BUT ANYWAY I ordered my stuff and guess what! Still not here and its about to hit the month mark in two days. Tried contacting them, and there like sorry we cant trace it because you didn't pay for the tracking number! So I don't know if they're lost or whatever. Just my advice is pay for the stupid tracking number. Don't be me.

maggieh5
10/13/14

My teenaged daughter fell in love with everything on their website. I thought the prices were too good to be true, so I did some research. The reviews were terrible! Most were complaints about shipping time, but the reviews were left within 3-4 weeks of ordering. I felt that was a little premature. I also noticed that many people complained about sizes being really small. We decided to order a few items and just see what happened.
So, here's the deal...
Our order arrived in less than 3 weeks by DHL (said 4-6 wks when ordered). I should add that we were provided with a tracking number that was correct and that we did not pay for any type of express shipping.
She wears a medium in most clothing items. We ordered L and XL items. They all fit like mediums. The quality was good. There was a long-sleeved PacMan T-shirt that was sold as a sweatshirt, but she still loves it. There was a jacket that looks really cute, but is also a very light t-shirt type material. She got a few one size items. They absolutely only fit small to medium.
She got six super-cheap jewelry items (free shipping on all). They were all absolutely worth what she paid (most likely more).
She also got the newspaper backpack. It is adorable.
She is delighted with everything and is in the process of placing a larger order now.
I gave four stars mostly due to the size issues and the slightly inaccurate descriptions of some of the clothes.
Overall, we are very satisfied.

Tip for consumers: Be patient when waiting for things to ship overseas
Buy at least 1-2 sizes bigger, everything runs small
Keep in mind that the prices are super low. Expect quality, but maybe not premium quality.

migdalias
10/13/14

I love the dresses,the jewerly and the service this company offers.Material is good quality,I have no complain.Thanks a lot.

alidat1
10/13/14

I ordered some clothing from RoseWholesale.com and they informed me that they were out of stock. I asked for a refund of the amount I paid and it was not 2 days and the refund was in my paypal account. I am very impress with that. My other orders are now on their way and I will evaluate the quality and then review on it. But I do think if this company was a fraud, like some internet reviews claim, they would not have paid back my money.

christak2
10/12/14

This company is a scam. I placed an order on September 25th. Paid for my order and extra for express shipping. I have yet to get my parcel . I have emailed them multiple times and they keep sending me" ticket " numbers to say they will respond soon. I still have heard nothing. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY> FACEBOOK SHOULD LOOK INTO THESE ADS

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

shirleys44
10/11/14

Ordered on 10-2-2014, paid for expedited shipping. Click on order # trying to track and it is immediately blocked as malicious. After reading these reviews, I know I am in trouble! Wish I had read reviews first. However I did pay with pay pal and still have time to dispute the $132.00 immediately taken from my account!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER!!!

mariettae
10/10/14

I ordered a wool coat size womens xxl. It arrived without any paperwork and no tags sewn into the garment. It looks like a child's coat. I literally cannot even get my arm in the sleeve. I emailed customer support, but still no answer. The shipping was $18 so if it's the same or more to return it that's not worth the price. The coat is very poor quality. DON'T Order from them. They shipped directly from China. No US warehouse so no US standard for quality and customer service.

Tip for consumers: Just don't order from them.

mmg
10/10/14

I may change my rating IF I EVER GET MY STUFF.
they get back to you but it takes a while. the only problem is ... you never really get an answer. I was told that I'd get an email upon shipping.
no, so I asked again and they said, "oh, sorry, its shipped" the other part of my questions was WHEN WILL IT GET HERE. no answer.
so I will reserve my final rating till later but its worrying reading all the negative reviews.

Tip for consumers: In hind site I would have used paypal cuz pay pal always sides on the customer side.

barbaral29
10/10/14

Still waiting on a shirt that I ordered on Sept 10th. They give you a tracking # but you cannot track your order. I was hoping to wear the shirt this weekend. First they tell me 10-20 working days shipping, now they have extended it to 25 days. I will never order from this company again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

margareth34
10/9/14

ordered a dress 2 mouths ago payed extra for fast mail have not got it in this time order a dress for rosegal 2 weeks after and i got in 2 weeks all good there, got on rose wholesale facebook page let them know i was not happy they said put in new odred and they would sent it to me asked me to pay more today for new order they did not like me posting on there facebook page

Tip for consumers: dont buy go to rosegal same things cost less and you get

jillk11
10/9/14

I too ordered, did not receive an order confirmation nor the merchandise. We all need to notify our credit card company, Paypal etc so that they will not allow further purchases from other customers. then notify Facebook that it is a scam as that is where I saw the Ad & went to the site. If we don't follow through because the purchases are small amounts then they will just keep doing this to more people.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT order from this company, it is a scam

cindyh20
10/9/14

I thought I would give them a try and just buy a minimal amount so I am only out $24, however I should have gone with my gut and the reviews. I am also reporting them to PayPal. They responded to my first email ....We are sorry for the delay of shipping due to the relocation of our warehouse from 12th to 31th. We kindly ask that you wait for one or two days more before you receive the tracking no. for the shipment. You can see the tracking information when you log into our website and review your order or you can contact with us again and we will give you the tracking no. along with the website where you can track the progress of the package. Still no tracking #, phone goes straight to voicemail and live chat is non existant! Not sure what month they moved if it was September (when I ordered) there are only 30 days not 31. Such a scam! Wish there was a zero rating!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this site! I thought I would give them a try and just buy a minimal amount so I am only out $24, however I should have gone with my gut and the reviews. I am also reporting them to PayPal. They responded to my first email ....We are sorry for the delay of shipping due to the relocation of our warehouse from 12th to 31th. We kindly ask that you wait for one or two days more before you receive the tracking no. for the shipment. You can see the tracking information when you log into o

kimk24
10/9/14

I have been so sorely disappointed. I was excited to find so many styles and at great prices, but to mydismay, I feel like I have been taken, made an order rushed shipping because of a wedding we were to attend on the $th of october. To this day it still hasn't arrived, no contact to me and I can not contact them either, live chat customer service and the phone number gives a weird message then goes to a busy signal. So beware my friends.

Tip for consumers: Try to contact them first, and then contact your Credit card company for satisfaction.

teresaw12
10/9/14

I ordered 128.00 of plus size clothes.....the clothes came to me in small and medium....sent email to customer service.....no reply....lesson learned the hard way....DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

bonnieo5
10/8/14

As a person who is experienced with over seas shipping, I know that it takes about two weeks to ship. What I did forget that this is a different country and that there was a national holiday that is approximately a week long. This time is an honored time and respectively, I totally understand the delay.

I also am an American, but American clothes do not fit me, however, I know my conversion size as well. So I did not have any difficulty.

I was concerned about the delay and like I said, I forgot about the holiday...customer service was absolutely helpful and willing to work with me through my entire order.

I don't think the company is a scam like I have read here, I do believe it is a transitional misunderstanding, and as with every shopping experience, if there is information that I am not sure if, it is a buyers right to ask questions before the purchase and not blame a company for size differential, and request the company exchange, refund, or return an item that did not work for you. It is done in America often and, um, well, if it wasn't an issue in America, why would you be shopping overseas? Fairly that is rhetorical, however, I did not find the shopping experience to be less than America. In fact, I found it to be a lot better and more friendlier.

Tip for consumers: Ask questions before buying if you are uncertain of the size, check on what shipping is since it is not ground shipped, it is either transported by ship or by air, and check your email. I received a response within an hour after my initial query and their on going communication has been exceptional!

marilync12
10/8/14

I placed an order and choose extra large on both tops and when it finalized one came up large tried to contact Rose wholesale and filled out form as they directed and gave phone number for them to contact me still have not heard from them and cannot reach them and no order yet I think this is a scam company and I will probably never get order or hear from them if I do I will post that I have received but I think from other reviews this will not happen. There should be somewhere to report this to the authorities ollymc

Tip for consumers: don't even think about using this site!

michaelap3
10/8/14

Shipment lateor never, worst quality of clothing i have ever seen and dirty, you have to pay customs as well and so that will double the price! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

kerrys15
10/8/14

Total Scam! I ordered on 9/29/2014 & they charged my credit card yet nothing has been sent or updated. They responded with sorry we are on holiday. Not helpful. Will not order from them again. Filing a claim with my credit card.

Tip for consumers: Don't use rosewholesale.com!

christopherp31
10/7/14

Ordered $50 worth over two months ago. Not received. Never received order confirmation. No response whatsoever to repeated emails. Website consistently broken or having some kind of issue that prevents even confirming that they ever received my order, although PayPal shows they sure as hell got my money. Rip off. Don't even think about going there.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

20 Photos for RoseWholesale