US Government's NSF

RoseWholesale reviews

164 Reviews for RoseWholesale

▼ Sort by: recent

7/23/14

I was a little concerned because I read the reviews AFTER I ordered from them and saw a lot of negatives however, I have to say I was relieved when I got my items. The shipping did take awhile but it did state with standard shipping it could take 3 weeks and I did get my items within 3 weeks. Also you do have to be careful about the sizing but the types of shirts I ordered are loose bat wing shirts so the fit was fine I did order one regular fitting T-shirt which was too small but it was so inexpensive I gave it to my sister. I would order from them again keeping in mind the size issue and if I need something tomorrow I'll go shopping but overall was happy with the items in relation to the little amount of money I had to spend and for that it was worth it. You get what you pay for you can't expect top of the line product for rock bottom prices!

7/22/14

Wow, thank you to everyone who warned me. I was about to place an order and am happy I didn't. One review said that the 5 star ratings are full of grammatical errors, and also the comments are not typical of an average reviewer... They almost sound like answers to many of the problems stated.... Seriously, read the 5 star reviews and you'll see what I mean! Something is off with them. So thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on this scam site, I'm sorry you have been robbed, and I hope it never happens again. Buy from a company who has integrity and the good reviews to go with it, don't buy from rose wholesale.

7/21/14

DO NOT BUY from this company! I was blown away by the prices and placed an order before checking the reviews, or their own Facebook page. That was my bad. Of the items I ordered 20 June 1 was coming apart as I shook it out, 1 was so far off the measurements provided it was ridiculous, 3 were missing and 2 were adequate. I emailed them and received no reply. Then I opened a dispute with Paypal seeking a partial refund for the missing and shoddy items which was promptly declined. They claim the missing items have been shipped but it is now 5 weeks later and nothing has arrived.

7/21/14

I should have read the reviews before I ordered from this website. Its been a difficult process and before the website asks me for my order number, it's too late for that. You should have answered one of the three emails I sent or the message that was left on the (917) voice mail. I placed the order over two weeks ago and it hasn't even shipped. You should advise people when they are paying extra to have it shipped within 3-5 business days, that's only after you "process" the order. How about you explain the process on your website before people buy. I am disappointed. I order things for my cruise that's in two weeks and I won't be receiving them in time. I have already put a request in to my credit card company to reverse the charges because it feels like a scam.

Absolutely atrocious.

The site is not up to date with stock levels and it appears to be standard practice to request additonal postage to be paid for it to be delivered.

Refund process is quite obfuscated and unclear as to when you will receive your refund. It took me several messages to get a clear answer. It took two weeks for my refund to be processed but I was constantly asking for updates as none was forthcoming.

7/20/14

I really love the products I ordered through Rose Wholesale. The prices were great. They delivered when they said they would. The only issue I had was that I ordered multiple items and only a few arrived. There was no note to say if they were coming later or not. I had to chase it up. All follow up was thorough and prompt. I recommend them to everyone and constantly get compliments on what I bought.

7/19/14

I have ordered a few things from this website, and I would actually consider it to be pretty decent. I've only bought jewelry from them, so I can't speak for the quality of their clothes or other accessories, but I was very happy with the quality of my items, especially for the price. Shipping does take a while, but this is stated on their FAQ. With my last order there was a pair of earrings that must have gone out of stock as I was ordering, and while I was told they would be shipped separately, to my surprise, they came with the rest of the order. Support is helpful and polite, though sometimes they can be hard to understand, which I attribute to language barrier (everything I've bought has shipped from China so I assume this is where the company's based).

7/19/14

I have ordered a couple of jewelry pieces from thins company. I am completely pleased with the quality of the items. The check out process and communication with the company is easy and quick. Shipping to USA takes about 3 weeks. And that's completely understandable. I will definitely order other items from their website, since they have a lot to offer - variety of clothing and accessories.

7/17/14

Bought some stuff some the website and I am quite satisfy with my purchase. My first orders didn't go very well though. I ordered 3 dresses but I didn't get a shipping notice for 2 weeks. Then I emailed them and got a very business like response within 24 hours: 2 dresses had just been shipped and one was sold out so they gave me refund for that dress. My second order was really awesome I got a really pretty dress with a cheap price and I got it in 10 days after I ordered it. The material is Ok , good in the summer in consider of how cheap my dresses are.

7/17/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! The sizes are for infants and it takes FOREVER to get your order. If you wear a Medium and still think you should make the grave error of ordering from this CHEAP ASS website, order an XXL. ALSO. . . THEY DO NOT TAKE RETURNS. THEY DO, HOWEVER, TAKE YOUR MONEY. The products take FOREVER to arrive. DO NOT PAY EXTRA for faster shipping. It will take just as long to arrive. BOTTOM LINE: SAME AS FIRST LINE OF THIS REVIEW.

7/17/14

I am extremely dissapointed I ordered 3 weeks ago and specifically paid extra for a tracking #. The tracking # isn't registered with any shipping company=> I cant track my package. I still have yet to receive my order. I have been contacting customer service over the past few weeks...and they said it could take up to 45 days to receive my package....when I ordered I knew it could take up to 25 days but 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... Even if their stuff is cute, it is definietly not worth the risk ordering from them. I wish I didnt :(

7/16/14

I didn't read the reviews before I placed my order, so I was a little nervous when I saw so many negative reviews about people not getting their stuff. I picked basic shipping and sure enough, I received it in 3 weeks! I was shocked! I thought I was going to be another "victim". I ordered a swimsuit and a lacy smock to go over it. Everything came as described and the quality is excellent! It is not cheaply made. What people need to understand is that it is being shipped from Korea and the orders do have to go through Customs. Customs has their own time frame for getting things through. If you pick the 3-5 day delivery, you most likely won't get it in that time. My friend did that and hers took 2 weeks, but she did get it! I will absolutely buy from them again!

7/15/14

I am really upset I had placed an order I never received it. I been waiting.....and nothing. I am really disappointed and I won't to have another experience with them.

7/14/14

This website is a scam!I placed my order and have been waiting for months.The 5 star ratings are filled with grammatical errors.The staff writes their own reviews..please be mindful and DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FRAUDULENT SITE!!!

7/12/14

The sizes are a bit difficult to understand, but i think now i get it. But one of the buys was the best out of the three items i purchased, the other two are WAY too SMALL for me as a UK 10 "shrugs"...i hope to check the site again and hopefully no more size confusion.

7/12/14

Well i was a 1st time online shopper didnt know what i was doing an saw their add on Facebook.com clicked on it and to be 100% honest the best choice i ever made. The products i have are amazing for an amazing cant believe its real price. Now their are some problems i had with the site and with a bag i got but they werent MAJOR. when you order just make shure you pay the 2.00 for shipping insurance and your good to go. I always go back to the them and have rarely been let down.

7/12/14

After 2 months of waiting.... I never received my items. I wrote customer service about my concern and was ensured the package had been sent but I hadn't paid for a tracking number (I was provided with a tracking number when my transaction was completed. It just wasn't a working tracking number). Weeks later (today) I was told that the post office was unable to make contact with me, but this is the only post office I use and have had no problem receiving mail before this purchase. On top of not receiving the box I won't receive a full refund and in order for them to reship I must pay for shipping and handling again. No thanks! Don't waste your time folks!

7/12/14

First disclosure...I've never ordered from here, so can't accurately rate it. I'm giving it this rating based on the totality of the other reviews I'm reading. Like everyone else, the prices and the variety of beautiful and unique items caught my eye.

What I would say for ME, that I would need to see before I would order from Rose Wholesale would be this:

1. Offer a flat rate price for shipping all items in the order, vs charging more than the price of the item...the weight is not much on most items...with some research, they could come up with more economical shipping options. I'm no longer excited to see the low price once I see how much it costs to ship it (to the U.S.).

2. Do something about the sizing. It is confusing and makes you nervous that your item will not be something that fits. A centimeter conversion chart is not handy for customers. Design your website so that you can choose sizing for your country and then be DARN sure, it is accurate. Because it appears it takes a very long time to receive orders and to process returns, this is one of the most important things you could do.

3. Make your shopping experience CONSISTENT. Many customers are happy...but for many others, the shipping time, sizing, and quality of products, as well as turn around time on returns is INCONSISTENT. I want to read reviews that have far more positive reviews, with only the occasional dissatisfied customer...and of those that they were happy with prompt correction of an error.

As an aside, I originally went to the site based on an ad with pictures of a beautiful dress that appeared in the sidebar of facebook...only to find that the beautiful dress was nowhere to be seen...so it isn't a current photo of an available item...and I went through all of the over 3,000 dresses!

You have a lot of work to do before I can feel comfortable ordering.

welcome
With a clear conscience I can recommend things from the store rosewholesale. Jewelry and handbags are great. From the clothes must look good on sizes. Measure Aug. well and then buy. With a clear conscience recommend shopping at this store.
greetings
Aneta

7/10/14

i purchased few items just because they look great and priced really low, and recieved 2out of 7 items after about 2 month (60 days) and still waiting for the rest!!!!!!!!
it is 3.5 month already, paid 85 dollars to get same lesson no buy online again

7/10/14

Buyer beware!! I purchased a shirt and a bathing suit from this place. Both items were ordered in a large size. What I got was a size zero labeled as a large. My thin daughter could not fit in to either article of cloths if she tried. Also it was impossible to track my order. These clothes run super, super small and are not made for the American market.

7/10/14

dont even get me started! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE !!!!
for MANY MANY REASONS
1. you will never receive your item, thats what happened to me, then when i finally called and emailed them a gazillion time they said it was out of STOCK! ! ! !
2. they take forever to refund your money, and they dont refund all of it!!!!
even when it is their FAULT!
that's how they make money. Make $5 out of every one and adds up to tons of $$$$
3. worse customer service
dont even know how to speak english
a
conclusion : dont waste your money and time,

7/10/14

I ordered my items on 10.06.2014 and expected it within 15 to 25 business days as stated on the site...it was here in 14 business days,and I was really pleased.The problem I had was the shoes were left behind and I was told to wait for them.there is one dress that wasnt the quality I wanted,but overall im happy.Rosewholesale is better than a lot of other online shopping sites,in terms of pricing...I also love the fact that,I have been "assigned"someone to help me and I never have to wait for more than a day for responses...Im new with Rosewhole sale and I am looking forward to a good lasting relationship with them

7/9/14

If I had read some reviews on Rose Wholesale, I would never had placed my order in March, that was supposedly shipped out on 3/5/14.

When my shipment had not arrived by 5/23/14, I sent a message to customer service. They assured me that it had shipped out on 3/7/14 (without explaining the discrepancy in the ship date) and offered me the following information regarding their shipping:

"It usually takes about 7-25 business days to arrive after we sent it out. But for some countries, it will sometimes take 45 days to arrive."

It is now 7/9/14 and my order has still not arrived. I just sent another message to customer service, informing them that I have yet to receive my shipment. I am curious about what they might have to say, although I'm sure it will just be more of their typical B.S.

Fortunately, I ordered only one item, which means I have wasted only $12.36, but I will never place an order with Rose Wholesale again.

7/9/14

Humm.
Placed order on 19/06 and received on 09/07.
I ordered 4 items .One went missing and another one is wrong .I order one skirt and they sent sleeveless dress .Humm materials are really bad .
I will never buy from this site again.

7/8/14

When shopping at Rosedale my products come very quickly which is pleasing.. Also for the most part the items are similar to the picture. However sometimes they have not been the best in quality of the clothes. My recent shipment had simple sewing mistakes on 2 of the denim shorts I ordered and my earrings fell apart before I even opened the package. This simple faulty mistakes are very annoying to say the least.

7/8/14

Products represent the price paid. Some dresses are transparent and you need to use a blouse, but for the rest, the fabrics are of good quality. The most important thing to consider before buying in this site is that the products will not arrive the next day of purchase unless you live in China or around ... but if you can wait up to 4 weeks for delivery, it's okay.

7/8/14

It isn't so bad as people described here. the problem for me its that the items should come the same color as the picture they show. I HATE the "color assorte", they should put a picture of the colors that they will send.

On the other hand, I've never had problems with payment. Once an item for which I had paid and they were very attentive and they refunded the money was missing.

And as for the shipping, it all depends on the speed you choose ... for example I select the shipping expeddited and takes no more than two weeks to arrive.

7/7/14

I have not been able to track my order, because you have not supplied me
with the courier name or correct shipping information.
"
Tracking Packages

After we dispatch your goods, we will email you a tracking number for the
courier company (this will be based on your email preferences). Depending
on the chosen courier, there may sometimes be a delay of one working day
between dispatching your order from our warehouse in China and obtaining
the shipping tracking number. If you have not received a tracking number
from us, it probably means that we have not sent out your order yet.
Please be patient. Most orders take 1-3 days to complete the verification,
packing and dispatch process. If you require additional information on the
location of your order, please open a ticket in the support system (at
support.Rosewholesale.com) quoting your order number(s) and we will assist
you."

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 1:36 AM, Rosewholesale.com <server@rosewholesale.com
> wrote:

> <http://www.rosewholesale.com/>
> *Dear Deborah,*
> Thank you very much for your order payment at Rosewholesale.com.
> Your order number is HH1406181036424124
> <http://rosewholesale.com/m-users-a-order_detail-order_id-.htm> and we
> have shipped your order out today.
> Please note that your tracking number is CN14037353624477
> <http://rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-40.html>. Please keep this number
> safe and secure in case you need to refer to it later.
> You can use this number to check the shipping progress and location of the
> package on <http://rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-40.html>. Please refer
> to the table of couriers below for the corresponding website to track the
> progress of your package. Please note that there may be an initial delay
> when the shipping company logs the shipment on their system before the
> package information appears online. *Carrier* China Post HongKong Post
> EMS DHL UPS FEDEX *Deliver time * 15-25 7-25 6-10 3-7 3-7 3-7 *Tracking
> URL * Track

Can't access assistance on site because it won't load. Order at your own risk. They never informed me who is my carrier. I think I made a big mistake. PayPal wake up.

7/7/14

They charged my PayPal for my entire order and only sent a small fraction of the order with no explanation of where or when the rest would be shipped...if at all. I was unaware that it was a partial shipment until it arrived WITHOUT an invoice. It has been over a month and still not settled. They refuse to send whatever items are not completely out of stock unless I retract my complaint. They did not use a shipper known in the US where I would be able to actually track the package beyond being taken to that shipper.

7/6/14

Thank all of you for your reviews, I will not place an order with this company!!!!
I was just about to submit my credit card information and then I said, let me check out they reviews, I am SO glad I did.

Thank you!!!!

7/4/14

I'm pretty sure this company is a scam. I see a lot of people saying their items were missing, but i never even got that far, i had to cancel my order! I placed an order and waited for 3 weeks, and the 'status' of my order was still 'processing.' I emailed them asking what was taking so long, they said I needed to provide them with a photo of personal identification such as my driver's license or passport?!?! So, they already took my money for an order that they weren't even going to ship? Once you take the customer's money, the product belongs to THEM! there are no "terms and conditions" or "caveats" or hoops to jump through, and you most certainly should not be asking photo attachments of identification... I quickly declined, explaining that this was a questionable request that i have never encountered before and i do not wish to compromise my personal information, and if this was really an issue, i demand to cancel my order and have a full refund. they said it would take up to 15 business days do give me my full refund!! WTF? that's how you know this is a shady company. i really think someone ought to report them for fraudulent activity.
update: 7/4/14 i NEVER received my refund. i called the bank and filed a claim.

7/4/14

Half of the order never arrived. I waited 72 days between placing the order and filing a dispute with my credit card. Customer service couldn't provide me with a tracking number or realistic time frame as to when the item would arrive. I was told to "just wait longer", "maybe the item is delayed" over the course of a month leading up to me filing the credit card dispute.

Oh, and paypal's window to dispute charges is 45 days. So I suggest ignoring whatever "just be patient" rhetoric that customer service feeds you and opening a dispute on day 44. The longer you wait, the less likely you are to get your money back.

STAY AWAY WARNING
I'm usually very good I do the research of the intend purchase , but this time I didn't and I have paid the price. So I place an order on the 5/06/14 and sat back and waited I expected to wait 2 weeks, and that pass nothing. We buy stuff from China all the time and never had any problems. Until rosewholesale.com, so I wrote them an email sent them my order number and still nothing we are at week 3. So I login and the site couldn't find my order number or my order. Week 4 sent another email and they finally responded saying they had cancelled my order. But some things were out of stock and we will send you other items. I finally received half of my order at the moment I am trying to get my other items and or a refund. Its has been one of the most frustrating experiences the only way they seem to respond is via pre sales with some persistence. After talking to them today on pre sales to try and resolve the rest of order, refund and or send clothing they could not find my email or purchase number. Clearly something is seriously going wrong, I will now have to go through paypal to try and solve this problem. STAY AWAY from this site

7/3/14

My order has been processing for more than a week and a half. When I go to file a complaint, it just keeps saying "error, login" then I login and get the same message. It won't even allow me to complain! And I e-mailed them from an e-mail I found four days ago, still no response. Considering going to paypal to count it as fraud if they don't answer soon/ship soon. I paid for the fast shipping too - what a headache! Order number: HH1406242010470970

7/2/14

OMG, I never order online but did this 1 time! I wanted this swimsuit soooo bad! I sent a email after waiting forever and they said their colleague would be contacted, I knew right away my money was gone for good :o(

7/1/14

I have ordered from this company first some jewelery and I have to admit, appart from one piece everything else came and after sending an email to the company, i have received refund for the out of stock piece. The jewelery is quite good quality for the price you pay, the only one thing which could be improved is the postage, it would be great if it could arrive sooner. But other than that I didnt have much of negative experience with this company.

7/1/14

I have not ordered yet from Rose whole but I have spent time reading the reviews. I am so glad I did. I will not be ordering from this company. Sure the prices are great and the cloths look cute but the company is not what is portrays itself to be. Almost every review says the same thing. That says something about this company. Thank for the posts.

7/1/14

Really horrible experience. First it took 6 weeks to deliver, then the clothes I ordered looked like children's sizes. I contacted them and they told me the sizes are Chinese sizes and I should have taken that into consideration. No refund or exchange, they told me to sell the clothes online and then buy correct sizes and offered me a 10% coupon! I normally wear medium, and one of the sweaters I ordered was a large, it didn't extend beyond my rib cage. These clothes are garbage, stay clear of them!

7/1/14

It has been TWO MONTHS since I placed an order for two dresses and I have yet to see a single thing from them! I live in a major city, it should not take this long to ship ANYTHING. Terrible.

7/1/14

I didn't even want to give it one star, but zero stars is not an option. The reviews are true. It took 3 weeks to get my order and when it arrived it was only the two braclets I ordered and the swimsuit was missing. The braclets are of very POOR QUAILITY and one actually broke while gently pulling it out of the package. I have sent several emails regarding the suimsuit and NO RESPONSE. This company is a scam!!!! Don't waste your time and your money here!!!!

6/30/14

This sucks. I put in my order on May 26th. It's still not here. I need my order asap. This is not right, man. I want my dresses otherwise I'm posting about it on my blog. I'm very upset about this they wrote that it's been shipped since June 13 and 18th for each of the dresses. My order number is HH1405261144531613

6/28/14

Listen please do not order from this place, I'm not sure what is going on over that in china but after ordering I picture them using child labor I thankfully only ordered two items to test the waters before doing a big order since it was china after all and I knew it would take awhile I received one blouse in about three weeks that honestly still had the thread string attached the colors and lines on blouse weren't matched up correctly looked as if a child made it.I sent a message regarding missing item ,was told out of stock and wanted to know if i wanted a refund or something else? i since have given up its been so long but they are scammers and something needs to be done! save your hard earned money and buy local. I also believe the good reviews are fake.

6/28/14

I am very worried about my order after reading these reviews. I made my order 8 days ago although i paid for standard shipping, (to be delivered 5 to 8 business days). The status of my order is still "processing". I sent rosewholesale a message enquiring about this order as it's a big order to the value of over $200 AU. I am still waiting for a response...cross my fingers!!!

6/27/14

I ordered three summer dresses, one formal dress, a belt and a necklace.
All of the dresses were defective with three having messed up stitching and the formal dress had stains all over it. The belt was the wrong color, but the necklace was very nice.
I have been trying to return everything except the necklace for a month now, and received an email this morning (6/27/14) that they have closed my ticket a.k.a. request for return, and I have no repercussion.
This after they offered to return 85% of what I paid, then a 6% discount on my next order. Both I chose not to accept, as their return policy clearly states if items are defective they can either be returned or replaced.
Obviously, I will never order through them again.
www.SammyDress.com is fantastic....order through them!

6/26/14

This website was such a good experience!! They were very prompt in replying to my messages and even dealt with my attitude at times. I would surely recommend it...the service is great, the products are even better and the prices are the best! I have already put 10 items on my cart already...I'm ready for my next order! A big thank you to the rose wholesale team for making this shopping experience a valuable one!! :)_

6/26/14

I ordered a pair of shoes from here, and I'm actually wearing them right now. They are lovely, and the staff answered my questions very well.
The price was very low, but still, I think the quality is great! They're comfortable, and the heels does not get all "smashed up" like most other high heels do.
My only bothers would be the shipping price, but since I had a giftcard that wasn't a big problem, and the shipping time. It took me quite long to recieve them, but since I love them this much I actually think it was worth it.

6/26/14

I am very satisfied with the products, each one I have already ordered suits me well, because of great charts with measurements.

The discounts are great as well.

6/26/14

It seems my personal experience is a lot better than some others. I ordered from Rosewholesale five times since january and and I am very happy from what I received. You don't have surprises in the fees, since they tell you before you submit your order how much it will cost for the shipping. Yes, it may take a month until it gets in your mailbox, but it comes from far away, and it's worth the wait. I alway get compliments from the jewels or clothes I buy from Rosewholesale. The stuff is pretty, cheap and original. I will certainly buy again (soon!) from Rosewholesale. They have a nice service and their website is great.

6/26/14

I placed a larger order. Items arrived on time, everything was a good quality for fair price. I am sure, I will order again soon. Definitely recommend! Thanks, Rosewholesale!

The Best Wholesale Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber