US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

niah3

Customer service responds quickly and they will help. (in 321 reviews)

maggieh5

We decided to order a few items and just see what happened. (in 1,687 reviews)

ritas26

This company advertises cute items on their website. (in 717 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

titiliab
2/13/16

Ordered 6 dresses, paid in US$ very expensive $136US for 6 dresses, 3 dresses arrived in 2wks, a month later, I'm still waiting for the other 3. Very disappointed with the quality, all 3 dresses very cheap see through fabric, poorly tailored. I wouldn't pay $5AU for it. Hope it doesn't happen to someone else.

marlenc2
2/12/16

I ordered my item late December and created a ticket on the 4th and still have not heard anything.

arleenr
2/11/16

I order merchandise and never made it even thought payment was processed inmediately. I tried reaching out to them with no inquiries answered. This is a scam. Don't give then business

tisdalev
2/11/16

I placed a couple of orders on December 23, 2015, and still until today, Thursday, Feb.11, 2016 I have not received these. I am going on a vacation Feb. 19/16 and hoped to have these bathing suits for this vacation, however, they still have not arrived and my money was still deducted out of my bank account......
I have entered one of the ID numbers and here are the others:135372102 and 131200602

dustinc21
2/11/16

I just ordered a blazer- what I received was almost a joke- wouldn't wear it and won't be ordering here again. Quality was terrible.

havent
2/10/16

I ordered my Oder going on a month ago and still haven't gotten anything yet this is starting to seem like a scam and if so I will make sure no one oders from here again!

margotv1
2/10/16

I bought my clothes on january 27, payed for expedited shipping . I wrote 2 tickets ( t16020900170 and t16021001331) and have not get an answer yet. There is no tracking and no clothes.

rhondaj14
2/10/16

Most everything I order either doesn't get shipped when it's suppose to, or the item looks nothing like what I ordered. I'm very displeased with the service and "hidden" unknowns. I paid extra to get my package shipped to me sooner, I get part of my parcel and after inquiring about the rest, was told it will be weeks later before it could be shipped. They offer coupons and a refund to my "wallet $ on my account with them. Not good enough. They are offering services that they can not meet and don't even inform you of this, they let you spend your money and then let you find out all that you cannot get through your own inquiries. Rip off

staceyo2
2/9/16

Clearly this is a fraudulent business as we have all had the exact same experience with RoseWholesale. However, I would advise others to do as I intend to do...

Put a hold on your payment with your credit card provider. They will take back the funds and RoseWholesale will have to prove that the items were sent (and received) or they will not be reimbursed. The same applies if PayPal was used.

RoseWholesale can either choose to be a legitimate business or they can eventually be put out of business. The choice is theirs!

kadianj
2/8/16

Great experience with my first online shopping.

lindaj69
2/8/16

I try calling the phone number, and it rings a few times, then stops. Feeling frustrated. I have questions about something I ordered

kevinj84
2/5/16

I ordered an awesome looking shirt in december om the 24th 2015!!!! Its now February 5th and i still dont have my shirt. I never got any emails and theres none to answer my questions. I call the number above here and who ever picks up just breaths deaply into the phone then hangs up wtff !??!? Can i have my shirt please ?!?! You took my money its on my bank statement.

melodyl10
2/5/16

The first clothing I ever purchased from this site came within the said 7-25 business days by arriving on the 17th day to Gold Coast Australia (apparently it was shipped from Germany). As such, I have nothing to complain about shipping wise. Since I knew that the sizes run small, I purposely bought a size up and it fits perfectly! So I can't complain about that either. As for the quality of the clothing, it matches the displayed photo and is in excellent quality apart from the fact that it had some loose threads here and there, and that it needed to be ironed, which wasn't a huge problem for me. Customer service wise, they got to me within 24hours, as stated on the website, and offered solutions to my predicament regarding how I was unable to receive points for reviews. All in all I'm very happy with the business. Though I can't say for sure how well they handle more complicated issues such as refunds etc, since I did not require such actions to be done. I am now waiting for my next order (which I purchased on the 30th of January) to arrive, and am hoping it comes in as good quality my first order did.

Tip for consumers: Take into consideration that this website is based upon Asian sizes, and would therefore be smaller than what you're used to. So always buy a size or two up depending on the size chart provided!

Also if you buy certain products with certain patterns (like maybe a floral one), the patterns on the actual clothing can differ slightly from the advertised photo (eg. bigger flowers than on the photo). However this tends to be the case with most other Chinese based fashion websites. So best stay awa

debbiec59
2/5/16

I brought 8 articles in the fist week of Dec 2015. I evenrually received the parcel on the 5 Feb 2016 after lots of emails. 4 of the 9 articles have arrived and all the more expensive items were excluded. Please be careful and do not recommend this site to anyone

trevorn4
2/4/16

This site is a rip off, I ordered a few things, then only when the charges showed up on my card credit did i find out its all U.S dollars, So the cost when up 30% then when I got my order the main shirt I bought had a large white bleach strain in the front of it, So I wrote them and when they got back to me, Really didnt care,At all... Dont order from this rip off company...

tonya220
2/3/16

my first order they sent me clothes two sizes small i took pics of measurements of the arms and stuff n sent it back they give me store credit, i then ordered some more stuff watches that came with the glass cracked clothes again with the measurements off,
i wouldn't accept anything from here even if it was for free,,,,smh garbage business
just pay more for better quality it will b worth it trust meeeee.

kerrys24
2/2/16

Ordered a hoodie, boots and a winter hat first week of November. Boots and hoodie were delivered by end of the month. Boots would fit my cabbage patch doll and the hoodie was more like a thin shirt. No winter hat in package. Now February, still no hat. Good job its almost spring! Really don't understand how this company is allowed to operate.

aprilk11
2/2/16

Order items on January 19th. Never received confirmation email. Tried to resend verification email, but no email was received. Still no shipment notice. Went to website to enter a ticket with the company, wasn't able to send the ticket. ALso sent an email to the support email but no response. Either send me my items or I would like a refund.

cathyb38
2/1/16

As per your response to me from your company. I did not order and do not have an order number. Reading the reviews on your site I am more than sure that over a thousand reviews can't be wrong and they were all very bad. Perhaps you should try doing better customer service and then the reviews would not be so bad that someone like me would order from you.

maryv44
2/1/16

I ordered some jewelry in early January and chose expedited shipping. (I assumed that included the entire order) I had read the reviews and most were negative but I thought I'd give it a try. The jewelry seemed nice and the prices were great. I received part of my order as promised however I'm still waiting on three items. The company sent me emails showing me the fed ex packages but I still haven't received anything. I told them one more item was missing from my order and they said it was in the package. That's it. Done. It wasn't in the package. It was a $5 item. I had ordered about $100 worth of items and have another $100 on my wish list however I will not be ordering from them again. I understand these items are coming from another country but to just be dismissed when I told them I hadnt received something I paid for is not the way they should do business. They lost a customer who is willing to spend more money over a $5 item. Also... The silver jewelry is nice however the gold jewelry looked cheap. I understand that it was expensive but it looked nothing like the pictures. I was so excited to find this site and told all my friends about the jewelry and the prices but it was just a raging disappointment.

st11771
2/1/16

Cheaply made products that don't fit. I wear XL in pretty much every shirt I ever buy. The "XL" shirts they sent (which took several weeks to arrive) fit more like a S or M, no exaggeration. They make returning the items a tremendous headache, and from what I can tell from other reviewers, I'll likely never see the refund anyway so it's not worth the effort.
These shirts are going to goodwill and I will never make the mistake of buying from this business again.

joanh39
2/1/16

I ordered three womens tops and received a child's panda sweatshirt instead. They wanted me to send photos and the item number, which I did. Then they sent me another email wanting photos and the item number. Sent them two emails stating I already sent that and where are my items and no response. Very, very frustrating. I should have read the reviews before ordering.

deborahb50
1/31/16

I too am still waiting for a refund from RoseWholesale. I placed an order in September of 2015, never got the dress and am still waiting for my money back. Every time I email I get the same sort of reply. "sorry this has happened. please be patient and refund will be done in 3-7 business days" or something of that nature. Talk about the run around. I am still waiting for my money. I will never, ever order from this company again. What a joke.

chrisw154
1/30/16

The first item I bought from Rose wholesale was ok but I later bought four other items, out of which three were long sleeves. The long sleeves were all crap. They were made from substandard material and smaller than medium size. When I got one of the long sleeves, since they did not come at the same time, i sent them a message to return it but it has been two weeks now, I have not gotten any reply.

I will never recommend buying any item from Rose Wholesale because they are fraud. If you take a close look at the items displayed on their website you will observe that other Asian website also display the same items. What this means is that they could not be the original owner of the material or items they display.

Be advised, Rose wholesale is a scam

caseyc28
1/29/16

I ordered ONE sweatshirt several weeks ago, just one! Although I was interested in buying quite more from this site, I am very hesitant to give anyone my private credit card info. But nonetheless, I trusted this site. Boy was I wrong. It's been several weeks, and still no sign of the item I purchased. I have tried calling more times than I care to admit, and no one ever answers nor is there any automated system. I have yet to find a working email for them anywhere on the Internet! Basically I've come to the conclusion this place is a huge scam!!! I will NEVER order from them again and promise tho spread the word to the thousands of people I'm friends with online. They are theifs, for lack of a better word...taking your money, never sending what you have paid for, and failing to have any kind of customer service or valid tracking number to even acquire about your purchases. Buyers beware!!!!! They are a complete sham!!!! (And btw, this is the very FIRST review I have ever written in my life).

judea3
1/29/16

Hello, I ordered a blue wool pea coat on December 20th 2015. I haven't received the item till today and it's been over a month since I ordered it. I submitted a ticket for unreceived item on your website RoseWholesale and never got any response. Can someone please tell me what's going on with my order? I have tried tracking it with the tracking number provided and nothing shows up. If I'm not gonna get it, will you please refund the money. My credit card has already been charged, I still don't have the product and i've been waiting for this item to arrive. It's been 7weeks since I ordered.Thanks

debh18
1/28/16

Ordered 2 dresses in larger sizes than normal having had something before that was way smaller than indicated in sizing policy... both items were ridiculously small even though supposedly 2 sizes above my normal. Then after already giving details of order number, Item numbers and size they requested this information again and requests me to send photos. This is dreadful customer service where by the customer has to go to considerable lengths to take photos (with a tape measure to show size??!!!), upload them to a computer then download them to Rose Wholesale. On top of that they expect me to pay for postage back to them and then will give me a store credit. I also ordered a 3rd item that they no longer have in stock and they have offered a store credit only.... I want my money back no a bloody store credit. Will NEVER USE THEM AGAIN - BEWARE BUYERS

adendum

yes you have refunded for item you did not have in stock after much deliberation. Now yet again this morning you have sent another email from so called customer service requesting details yet again... NO NO NO you have been sent this three times and I refuse to waste more time sending information you have had repeatedly.... APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE... I WILL NOT ACCEPT STORE CREDIT.... I want full refund for the goods you supplied incorrectly and please do not send anymore emails offering me store credit/wallet credit... this is unacceptable and against all consumer rights. You can send label to repost back to you and give me my money back... As it is YOUR error i WILL NOT PAY TO POST BACK
you need to get a decent CUSTOMER SERVICE, a decent SEAMSTRESS and find someone that understands what UK sizes are in reality not doll sizes.

sharonb90
1/28/16

I placed my order without reading any reviews......my bad. I hope and pray my merchandise arrives. Part of it states it has shipped with one item still needing to be sent out! I really hope it comes! Bad business if not!!! I have not given any stars as I am a little worried. When items arrive in a satisfactory time frame and just as advertised, I will be more than happy to give appropriate review.

bobw76
1/28/16

We ordered some goods and a part order has come in, the sizes are way out, we went a size bigger to 2 XL but they like teenage sizes that arived. The quality too is very poor, you feel like all the stitiching will burst as soon as you wear it
But the problem is once you raise a tcket to say what is wrong you get complicated instructions what to do.This si ongoing BE WARNED

krysl
1/28/16

I ordered 5 items back at the beginning of December and it damn near cost me $100. It is now almost February and I HAVE NOT received my items that I paid for. I have sent them TWO bloody emails regarding this issue, the first email didn't even merit a response from their so called "Customer Service Department" and instead I was sent a partial refund for a measly $20. This company is a joke and a HUGE waste of time. DO NOT buy from them, they are nothing but thieves.

lizm45
1/27/16

I bragged about this website to my friends on how cheap and cute the clothes are but now I feel like an idiot. I purchased multiple items on the website because of how cheap and cute everything was. One of my orders "has been shipped" but still no tracking information. I was told it would be here by now. My second order still says "Processing" even though they have already taken the money out of my Debit card. Im going on a cruise for my birthday 2/26, thanks a lot now I have to waste MORE money I don't have buying crazy expensive swim suits. /: I will be expecting a full refund to MY DEBIT CARD THAT I PAID WITH if I do not receive my items by the 26th of February 2016.

heatherl49
1/27/16

Pay arm aND a leg for shipping. The clothes are very poorly made. When I emailed company to return three shirts for a larger size, and one because you can see bra pads through material, was told I had to take detailed pictures of all, wait for their response, pay full shipping to ship back, and wait for partial refund. Now stuck with four shirts that I can't wear, because it wouldn't benefit me to ship back, and receive "partial refund" instead of correct sizes. This company is only out for your money! UPDATE: After emailing them about their absurd return policy and asking them to clarify what a partial refund is just days after receiving shipment, they emailed me back letting me know that if I took pictures of every length of each garment, and emailed them the pictures, they'd give me store credit. Just what anyone wants. Crappy product, then the option to pay shipping both directions TO CHINA with the hopes they do receive the store credit promised TO PURCHASE MORE CRAPPY CLOTHING. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

deed74
1/27/16

This is how long I place a order and haven't received it as yet......never again!!!!!
Oh and my tracking # not valid.

chrisnab
1/26/16

I ordered 3 items paid it only to tell me this morning that there is no stock they can only refund the rosewholesale wallet....its not money that I can throw away!

tyraa1
1/26/16

Thank goodness I paid with Paypal. I wanted to invest in this company so I ordered a few samples of items I liked the look of, and now due to these awful reviews on several sites I am wary and unhappy with this website. How the website has ripped so many people off is astounding and how anyone can think it's acceptable to take a persons hard earned money and not send them an item they paid for, it's actually theft. If I find one slight fault, whether it be quality or a missing item or just a un-true color pay off I will take action for false advertisment and legal action seeing as I've saved many images on the website that have been stolen from other retail stores, especially missguided which is illegal and you could be sued for copyright.

beatricef4
1/26/16

Une Originalité des stylistes , qui sont vraiment créatifs .
j'Adore les pompes , les robes , les manteaux .

jaylab
1/26/16

I ordered my shirt and it never came. The tracking website is bogus, they won't even let you put in your tracking number. I emailed NO REPLY, the phone call doesn't even work like its so SAD. Please do NOT order from this site. Now I will not have my birthday outfit and my birthday is on Sunday.

acem15
1/25/16

Dam I was thinking to invest big but after this reviews I don t think I m going anywhere near this guys it is unfortunate to hear this because this site shows very good items specially the mans clothing it looks very elegant what a disappointment

fam19
1/25/16

When I got what in the picture looks like a nice glamorous dress, it was made from materials that would look just good in a carnival parade. Just cheap and taky. Granted the price is cheap, but the picture featured in the advertisement doesn't look like, so it is really deceptive.

And what in the picture looked like a nice V pretty deep decolleté, was just a V small opening around my neckline. Look at my picture and judge yourself. As you can see, it's not that I'm badly cut myself! The last black dress picture is what it looked like in the web's advertisement (not sure if the pictures I uploaded in the review details can be seen here).

I also ordered a "beautiful looking in the picture" white dress. Well, even worse! Same cheap material, bad finishing details, and even worse fit. Horrible taky stuff! The last white dress picture (the nice one) is what the dress looked like in the site's advert, so, judge yourself the difference.

Besides, when asking for refund upon sending it back, they made the "mistake" of refunding a part of my order to what they call "my wallet" in their website instead of to my real wallet (in my paypal account used to pay the stuff). Moreover, the balance in the supposed "my wallet" is not available tome, so, no refund received for that part of the order. Thankfully I was more careful for the rest of the refund and I finally got the rest of my order refunded. So, be careful if you shop here: bad quality and if you are not very careful, no refund.

Tip for consumers: If you end up buying and later asking for a refund, make sure you point out that you want a real refund, or they will put it in "your wallet" (which is more "their wallet" than yours) were you can only exchange it for more of their products.

julesm41
1/24/16

Hi I've just received my dress ordered on the 6th December so nearly two months late. I ordered an XL and it came without a tag but it has to be a size 6!! It's for a little girl. The material is nothing like the photo and there are threads and uneven stitching everywhere! It's a terrible copy of what could have been a nice dress. DONT' BE FOOLED BY THE CHEAP PRICES. THE CLOTHES ARE THAT BAD THAT YOU WON'T WEAR THEM. BEWARE!!
WISH I COULD PUT NO STARS BECAUSE THEY DON'T DESERVE ANY!!

kellyb123
1/24/16

This site sells garbage, and makes you pay an incredibly high rate for shipping. I received my order, and each item was entirely different from the photo. It's completely unwearable on any human body. There is no way the quality is deemed fit for clothing of ANY price range. Items at F21 can be $4-$10. These items average at around $10-$20 (shipping added), and are garbage compared to the cheaper F21 garments!

I immediately disputed for a refund, and was offered less than $40 for my $170+ order. That was a total insult. I will be seeing this report to the very end, where I will be getting a FULL REFUND because selling totally unwearable items bearing no resemblance to any photo they have up is certainly fraudulent.

They will upcharge you for items that are both UNWEARABLE and NOT FIT FOR SALE. You will 100% regret any purchase with them.

laurieg18
1/24/16

I have attached pics of what I received as opposed to what I ordered because "a picture speaks a thousand words". I have more ugly items from them. 6 in all. When I put in a complaint, this is the response I received.

Thank you for contacting rosewholesale.
We sincerely sorry to hear this about your item.

We would like to work together to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Please refer to our warranty here: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm

Therefore we kindly ask you to follow these steps:

1. Please describe the problem with your item in details
2. Please give us the item code indicated on the outer package.
3. Please send us clear picture of the defects in good lighting
Please keep the attachment below 2MB and use any of these formats gif, jpg, png, bmp, doc, xls, txt, rar, ppt, pdf.

We will do our best to help you.We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your cooperation.

***I sent them pictures and this was the next response.

Dear Laurie

Thanks so much for your pictures.
I am really sorry that you are not satisfied with the items.
Please review our warranty here:http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html

We can offer you 2 options.

Option1,you can return the items to us,we will refund you full product price after we received the return items.

Please note customer is responsible for the shipping fee in return.

Option2,you can keep the items and we will refund you 30USD to your wallet with extra points.

(e.g.If your refund is 1USD = 5 points, 3USD=3*5 points => get 15 points etc). You can use both your wallet and points to purchase your future products.
Could you please tell me your decesion?
Thanks for your support and kind understanding.

Best Regards
Hale
rosewholesale Customer Service

This was my response to them..

**I'm not keeping this crap to get points towards more crap. I will put it back in the bag it came in and mark the bag "return to sender". I'm not about to be $#*!ed around by you people. You're dishonest crooks and you know it.

In the end, it looks like it may cost me $60 for the shipping/handling/duty, etc I have already paid plus more shipping costs if I can send it back "return to sender". and All I have to show for it is frustration and anger at being taken in by these crooks. However, I have shown the pictures to a lawyer and she was appalled by the blatant misrepresentation this company puts forth.. So I do have options... Just wish I had done my research first.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT order anything from rosewholesale.com.. I guaranty you will regret it!!!!

traceyk10
1/24/16

I purchased a very pretty lace dress for my daughter as a christmas present...what i recieved was horrendous..the lace was stiff and horrible..I also ordered a dress for my daughtr in law for Christmas..this dress turned up 4 weeks later after Christmas..the dress was about 3 sizes too big.. please, please do not purchase from this dogey company..

jackief18
1/23/16

The only reason this company has a star is because I can't select no stars!
No communication...the dress I did receive looked nothing like the picture and when I did finally get a refund it was put into my store wallet!!!!!!!!! So I can get more stuff that isn't what it looks like or doesn't show up again!!! The most ridiculous excuse for a business I've ever come across! -5*

unknowna5
1/23/16

I should of known the prices was too good to be true. None of the clothes I ordered were like the photos. I realized they just copy photos from legit sites & send you horrible replicas that are 3 m times smaller then what you ordered. My black & red dress had no faux leather on. My green midi jack was a thin waist length small instead of 3x. The black jump suit might as well been clear cause it's completely see through due to how thin it is. I ordered 3x thinking afraid that they would run small & boy was I right. This place sucks!! I paid an extra 20 for 3-7 days shipping & it still took 3wks & that's not including the time it took to get through customs. The entire website should be deleted! $50 bucks down the drain!

marcyp4
1/23/16

I am extremely disappointed. I ordered several shirts (about 7) and when I got them they fit SUPER SMALL and are HORRIBLE quality. I had to pay about $22 for shipping and now I have to pay again to send them back. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They are NOT anything like what they look like online and now I've contacted the company and they refuse to let me get a refund if I return them. They are saying all they will do is a store credit. I don't want to get ANYTHING from this company!

heidia9
1/23/16

Service, Quality & Pricing; what more could you want? Since discovering Rose Warehouse I have placed 4 orders & the staff have been very helpful. All items have been as described & at a fantastic price. I have been very happy.
Order No: H1512221727163591 23/12/15

willm41
1/23/16

Horrible. Ordered a shirt for my wife. Was told it would be here by now. Emailed company multiple times I have yet to hear back. Try to check on delivery and it's still telling me it's processing yet the money's been taken out of my account tho right. Not happy and will not be ordering again.

qae-dahb
1/23/16

I ORDERED FROM THEM JAN 17TH AND I WAS TOLD I WONT GET MY ORDER TILL THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY NOW........CLEARLY SAID SHIPS WITHIN 3 BUS DAYS OF ORDERING AND WOULD RECEIVE IT JAN 25TH..I WILL BE ON MY CRUISE ON THE 4TH OF FEB AND WONT BE HOME TO EVEN GET THE CRAP TO RETURN IT TO GET MY MONEY BACK IN TIME TO ORDER SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR MY CRUISE. I HATE THESE PEOPLE

Tip for consumers: JUST GO TO THE MALL. YOUR BETTER OFF

lynnm79
1/22/16

Very Good Place to shop From. Great Quality products and speedy Delivery!!

303 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Add your answer
4 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

301 Photos for RoseWholesale