US Government's NSF

Categories: Contact Lenses
4119 Mauch Chunk Road
Coplay, Pennsylvania, USA

▼ Sort by: recent

Don't choose free shipping unless you can wait 2 1/2 weeks for your package to arrive. They advertise free shipping as 10 to 12 business days, and it took 12 business days to receive my order. My order shipped the next business day and arrived 2 1/2 weeks later through the postal service. I never thought anything would really take that long to ship anywhere in the U.S. but it did. I had ordered from them in the past with no problem. However, after waiting this long, I won't be ordering from them again. I can get the same price and much faster shipping elsewhere. I only used them because they will accept an emailed copy of your Rx which makes the verification process fast and easy. Not worth the wait!

They have all of the best contact lense brands at low low prices! And free shipping on orders over $75. They have exceptional customer serivce and I will be shopping here again!

I was recently looking to replace my contact lenses. I usually shop with but after comparing prices my order was over $100 less with Great customer service - very attentive with phone calls and emails (there was a problem with my RX and they needed to contact me to complete the order). Once my order was filled I received it within two days - very prompt. I will be shopping here again.