US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

johnnyb34
11/20/14

WoW some crazy people on here LOL. REW is by far the cream of the crop! I have used many others and had NO where near the results! I would actually prefer if less people used them as it helps my business even more without real competition!

Tip for consumers: Do yourself a favor and take your self to the next level

mazenk
10/31/14

I had this service for 1.5 years now and in the beginning pretty good. Cancelling end of this month for the following reasons:
- They always have a new product they are in the business of selling websites, the second you buy it its obsolete, next month they call to sell you the newer version for full price. No upgrade cost and any modifications before you will have to pay for again.
- Un-flexible non-negotiable anything you cant expect anything after you buy. they are polite but not existing customer friendly they will lose your business and will not negotiate anything

jays286
9/22/14

Real Estate Webmasters is hands down the best investment I've made in my real estate business. The service is top notch and I've quadrupled my traffic and increased my leads 1000 percent.

happyc6
3/10/14

Real Estate Webmasters is by far the industry leader in real estate websites and technology. 10 years in the business and one of Canada's top companies. The reviews I have seen on this website are from competitors trying to put down a good company - NOT COOL! Be sure to take reviews like that with a grain of salt - if you want real reviews of a company, call their customers, ask around on facebook - don't follow anonymous bash comments.

granth
1/12/10

I was banned from the Real Estate Webmasters Forum just 1 month ago for no apparent reason other than that I have a website in the same market as one of Morgan's clients. I had been a contributing member for over 3 years and was simply cut off with no explanation whatsoever. I emailed REW twice in the past month with no response.

It seems to me that what started as an open and honest place to exchange information has now become yet another evil website development company.

What disappoints me the most is that I routinely sent fellow real estate agents to their forum and at least 4 bought services as a result. Until I ear otherwise, this simply seems to be an anticompetitive move on Morgan's behalf to directly benefit their Nashville client (who rather be a photographer anyway).

user399
3/16/09

Rip OFF Real Estate Webmasters Company Insulted The U.S. Do Not Spend Money With Them - <p>Morgan Carey aka SEO Guy (in SEO Circles) or one of his clever programmers at Real Estate Webmasters (REW) has hacked my <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.realestatewebmasters.com/member.php?u=1215" target="_blank">banned account</a> in their Vbulletin forum and actually stole my forum password somehow from vbulletin by hacking it. Using that password, in the name of "reputation management", they entered to my Moderator account in prorealestatenetwork.com and deleted any thread that bad mouthed them (three of them). This was identified by pure coincidence as I checked on a post I had read earlier. The admin went back to my moderator history and realized that the IPs that have done the action of deleting three seperate threads belong to the ISP that REW offices operate with.</p>
<p>Greg Boser's <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.gregboser.com/rew-hacking/">post</a> about this subject has the perfect summarizing quote"I think it's safe to say that the concept of "Reputation Management" has been taken to a whole new level."</p>
<p>The scary part is, Morgan Carey owns SEO Guy forums. He is the owner of a very large real estate forum. I don't even want to know what he does as a moderator of SEO Chat. Can this man ever be trusted in a Vbulletin atmosphere????</p>
<p>You can be rest assured that reports are being filed by the admin of the prorealestatenetwork.com forum to FBI, Nanaimo Police department, REW hosting and ISP services and VBulletin company itself. I will also report this to the SEO Chat forum owners.</p>
<p>Also here is the <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.prorealestatenetwork.com/announcements/1889-real-estate-web-masters-sink-new-low.html">discussion</a> in that forum about this subject. You can see a <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.prorealestatenetwork.com/PREN-Log.html" target="_blank">screenshot</a> of one of the three deletions with the IP pointing out to REW (located in Nanaimo, Vancouver)'s ISP here.</p>

gwenl
3/13/09

Real Estate Webmasters-Exposing The Truth About Morgan Carey-Let The Buyer Beware... - <p>Here is an article I would like to share regarding a company who's website is www.realestatewebmasters.com.&nbsp; This company is bad news. They are dangerous to do business with and to boot they are not a US company.</p>
<p>Do your research if you are a real estate agent and need a new site designed!&nbsp; There are other companies inside the states that can do the same things as this company and for much less...</p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>G</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Morgan Carey aka SEO Guy (in SEO Circles) or one of his clever programmers at Real Estate Webmasters (REW) has hacked my banned account in their Vbulletin forum and actually stole my forum password somehow from vbulletin by hacking it. Using that password, in the name of &ldquo;reputation management&rdquo;, they entered to my Moderator account in prorealestatenetwork.com and deleted any thread that bad mouthed them (three of them). This was identified by pure coincidence as I checked on a post I had read earlier. The admin went back to my moderator history and realized that the IPs that have done the action of deleting three seperate threads belong to the ISP that REW offices operate with.</p>
<p>Greg Boser&rsquo;s post about this subject has the perfect summarizing quote&rdquo;I think it&rsquo;s safe to say that the concept of &ldquo;Reputation Management&rdquo; has been taken to a whole new level.&rdquo;</p>
<p>Also here is the discussion in that forum about this subject. You can see a screenshot of one of the three deletions with the IP pointing out to REW (located in Nanaimo, Vancouver)&rsquo;s ISP here.</p>
<p>UPDATE: Morgan Carey claimed that it was an employee that did the above crime. He did not disclose the name of the employee and said he was reprimended (not fired) for committing the crime. Words can not be describe this obvious allowance of unethical and illegal behaviour in that company. His claims of my giving him access to the passwords also need to be proven as I have not talked to an employee of REW for almost 1 1/2 years.</p>
<p>Well ironically, there are Real Estate Webmasters REW IDX competitors out there.</p>