1 Review for Real-steroids.net
User - Oleksandr Z. - Sent the following Message:
"Very good Pharmacy, legit products, fast shipping and very good support!"
--- But what they didn't say ---
The website should be considered as "rogue" due to unlawful or unsafe practices.
IE: Acting as an Illegal Internet Pharmacy selling prescription "Black Market" pharmaceutical drugs across international borders without a prescription.
Illegal Anabolic Steroid Use:
- Are legal ONLY when appropriately prescribed for very specific medical conditions under the supervision of a physician.
- Getting them any other way is ILLEGAL.
- Using them for "personal purposes" is ILLEGAL.
- Getting them from some quack supplier via the internet is ILLEGAL and STUPID, as you have no idea what you will actually get.
In case you were wondering, abusing steroids is illegal because doing so is extremely hazardous to your health. Not to mention that they'll make your testicles shrink to the size of grapes, and is why bodybuilders do not have girlfriends.
- Are Steroids Illegal?
Yes - Without a doctor's prescription for a medical condition, it's against the law to possess, sell, or distribute anabolic steroids.
Legal prosecution can be a serious side effect of Illicit Steroid Use.
- Under U.S. Federal law it is illegal to possess or distribute anabolic steroids for nonmedical uses. The U.S. Customs will confiscate/seize the illegal steroids at the border and you could have Customs Agents or the DEA show up at your door for importing Illegal Drugs into the U.S..
- Under U.S. Federal law, first-time simple possession of anabolic steroids carries a maximum penalty of one year in prison and a $1,000 fine. For first-offense trafficking in steroids, the maximum penalty is five years in prison and a fine of $250,000. Second offenses double this penalty. In addition to federal penalties, state laws also prohibit illegal anabolic steroid use.
What Are the Health Hazards?
Some of the main side effects of anabolic steroid abuse are trembling, severe acne, fluid retention, aching joints, high blood pressure, lower HDL (the "good" form of cholesterol), jaundice, and liver tumors. Also, people who inject steroids with shared needles run the risk of contracting or transmitting hepatitis or HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
Other side effects include: For men, shrunken testicles, reduced sperm count, impotence, infertility, baldness, development of breasts, difficulty or pain in urinating, and an enlarged prostate.
Although anabolic steroids have many approved medical uses, they are abused by some athletes and others seeking to improve performance and physical appearance. These non-medical uses are illegal and carry many health hazards.