US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

ecurbt
12/27/14

Like all the others I was duped. I can't even locate known persons such as relatives and coworkers. I asked for a refund also and got the same message about their terms. Wasted time and money. I'll see if the NY Attorney General has anything to say.

audreyh1
7/11/13

When you go into the site it leads you to believe thast for one special price you will have unlimited use of any kind of certificate or document you might need. I paid the $22.99 price. Once you've searched a name and found it, to continue at a members only price of $2.95 for 3 days or if you don't cancel in those 3 days a $39.95 recurring charge. Buyer beware !! when contacted they said they would not refund my money even though I was unable to view any files whatsoever. Don't get scammed by this company like I did....!!!

annb14
7/9/13

Just paid this site for a year for the VIP. Should have checked this site out first. I think I will see if my credit card can be cancellen on this place. Definitely will not try this or tell any one to use it.

rogerp11
5/31/13

I wished I had read the reviews on this rip-off company before I paid them! They offer no more information that you can get using Google or Yahoo! Total RIP-OFF!!! I tried to get my money back after a couple hours of paying, but they sent me the "Terms" that were listed and I was duped!!! Stay Away!!! Do not send them any money!!!

darrellr
10/1/12

Just the same as the other reviews. Also should have checked rip-off reports.

jerryd1
2/8/11

went to the site ,punched in my name & they wanted more money, went to the credit card co. I used & canceled . stay away

jeannee
7/31/10

I sent this to their customer service people:
"This service is an amazing ripoff. Despite paying $14.99 for one year's access and $19.90 for access to "EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM DATABASES" and "V.I.P People Search DATABASES", no usable data is produced without next paying $2.95 for a four-day pass to Intelligator. Even then, Intelligator produces a bare minimum of information (and fails to find records that manifestly exist -- because I've found them elsewhere) and suggests that you can get the information you want if you pay $29.95 for a "Premium" search. (By the way, your use of the term "premium" to describe different services, some of which are free and some not, may yet get you into legal trouble.) So the *real* price of usable information (since I refuse to pay for that, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that the information it produces will be "usable") is $67.90. And that doesn't include the recurring $19.95/month charge for Intelligator if you use it more more the the few days included in the $14.95.

"I intend to send this to the Federal Trade Commission."

I am filing the FTC complaint as I write this.

janetg
7/5/10

It is a total scam. The worst website I have encountered. Evan after you pay your money you still cannot access the information.

stanb1
6/14/10

I went to this site for a one time sign up fee for a year - on sales - to do background checks. One you sign up and pay a year for $19.95, then you can't find anything on a person unless you then sign up for intelligator for $2.95 for 4 days and a committment of anothter monthly fee of $19.95 if you don't cancel the 4 day option. then you go on and cannot get into any of teh intelligator sites unless you again sign up for more money. it never stops. And then when you use the emails to cancel or complain - guess what - they come back and non deliverable. I want my money back and if you have any ideas on how to get that to happen, please write a review.

dawnel
4/21/10

This site is a total waste of time and money. DO NOT USE IT!!! You will get pulled in saying you will get information. Then pay the charge BUT in the end they will continue to ask for more money... and more money... and more money. If you have any information at all then go to WHITEPAGES.COM. This Publicrecordschecks.com site is a scam

carolep1
3/25/10

charlesd2
3/15/10

Not what I paid $42.98. Wished I looked for reviews prior to paying.

erikl
3/7/10

SCAM site. you pay money for access only to have to pay for more. You don't actually get anything. I have tested several items that should have been found easily and they came back with nothing. This site is listed under several different domain names. I also found them on DeathRecords.com It is all the same group of crooks. Spend your money elseware.

wylies
2/8/10

this is a rip off pay 42.89 for nothing and like a another person i were ask for another 1 dollar pay and got a big fat nothing and then i couldn't log back on public record check web sight what so bad you can't get ahold of then

davidp8
2/3/10

I got ripped off for 35 dollars. I could only access address and birthdate for people I submitted. Anything else prompted me to pay more even though I purchased the premium account.
It didn't even have my father's name in it.
It is the biggest scam ever. Don't buy!!!!

sues1
1/25/10

It is a rip off I paid for a one off membership when I tried to search I was asked to pay a further $1 still not able to access information and unable to log back on to site. Very concerned this organisation has my details

rickr3
1/14/10

run as fast as you can from these crooks

georges3
12/7/09

It's a scam for UK users

af2
10/21/09

Once my order was payed I filled in my user name and password, then tryed to login and could not......payed $25.00