US Government's NSF

Tel: +1.2032998412
hostmaster@priceline.com

291 Reviews for Priceline.com

Review Highlights

You can set your range of the price and star rating.

Priceline, like every travel site I am aware of, is ridiculous.

Booked a car rental using their regular system (not Name Your Own Price).

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/21/14

DON'T USE THEM THEY WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY. Not happy with Price line I booked a motel and I have a pet and the motel isn't pet friendly and they will not change my hotel. I don't know what I'm going to do with my dog who is like my child and I don't send my dog to a boarding house. This will be my last time using price line.
They said I did not check a pet friendly motel and YES I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/18/14

Complete MONSTERS! Because of them I am missing my grandfathers funeral tomorrow!!! If me votive stars were allowed I would rate them that!!!!
I had to make and emergency flight to visit my grandfather who fell ill. I bought the flight and rental car package for $1200. Sadly my grand father passed away while I was visiting him. First I called the airline telling then my situation. They were more than willing to help me change my flight and at a very low price due to the circumstances. They however could not change the booking due to priceline being the "travel agent." I called priceline to ask if I could change my flight for only 3 days later told them that the airline was alright with it. Pricelines answer was "NO, it is against our policy to change a "non-refundable/changeable ticket" usually I would understand but this was a death in the family, not an extended vacation.
I kept asking to speak to someone higher up and was told that managers don't speak with customers over the phone but that I could mail them...not email, Snail mail!!! Eventually I got them to fold and give me a corporate number and called them. Shockingly I had to leave a message. No call back but a email explaining that it was the airlines fault!! Which it was not. It could not be changed unless priceline would allow it.
At one point I asked one of the awful customer service agents if it was her grandfather's funeral would price line change it for her?!?!? Her answer was that my question was irrelevant. How dare she!!
I was eventually told I could have a "partial" refund, which from what I've read here I most likely would never see and that I could purchase another ticket home. The only one I could find was $1000. I don't have another grand to throw around!
Unfortunately I could be just stuck in Iowa with out a flight home to Hawaii. I had to get on the original fight home. Horrible company and I will make sure to bad mouth them as much as I can!!

7/15/14

This company is nothing but a big scam I mean nothing.they made mistake when booking my vacation which cost me more than I bargain for in the wrong hotel and destinations of my vacation and when called they say can't change to original hotel or destination for my vacation so in other word it was their vacation not mine and no refund either .the hotel was run down and nasty.

7/11/14

Kayak sent me to priceline. Often I book on the airline itself but I said "why not just do it on priceline." I found out why. Virgin Australia has various levels of tickets ... saver light, saver, etc. Priceline did NOT distinguish or give me a choice, they just put one of my legs on saver light and one on saver. Thing is, the saver light has no baggage option (and carry on is a max of 15 pounds ... I am traveling from the U.S. I need clothes, etc.). Neither priceline or the airline would do anything ... well for a $80 x 2 fee they would. So instead of paying $10 for saver with baggage I am paying $35 x2 to be able to take luggage.

6/29/14

We used priceline.com to book one of their "make a bid" hotels. We entered the dates and found out where we'd be staying. However, due to an emergency, we had to change our dates of travel, but priceline.com was not very helpful with this situation. We were allowed a one time only partial refund on our original booking, but this will never be allowed again, we were told. We were also charged a penalty fee which could be applied to a future booking. However, we will be using Hotels.com or a different booking site from now on. No more priceline.com for our family!

6/26/14

I booked a flight and hotel though Priceline. The hotel was awful. I tried to get a refund from the hotel and was told that they couldn't do it because I paid Priceline. I called Priceline about getting compensation and was told that it had to be approved by the hotel. I' m stuck in the middle. Nobody will step up and address the issue.

6/25/14

PRICELINE IS RUNNING A SCAM. I BOOKED A MOTEL WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THE 4TH NIGHT WOULD BE FREE. THAT ACCORDING TO PRICELINE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS NOT TRUE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS PRINTED ON MY RECEIPT. IF THIS HAPPENED TO ME ITS HAPPENING TO ALOT MORE PEOPLE. WE WERE ON VACATION WHEN THE MOTEL ADVISED US OF WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE 4TH NIGHT. NOT THE MOTEL FAULT ITS PRICELINE RUNNING A SCAM. DO NOT USE PRICELINE FOR ANYTHING.

6/20/14

If I could give priceline a no star or negative 5 rating, I would. I named my own price on a mini-van for a week about a month ago for $324 and some change for 8 nights. Basically $30 a day and some tax. Pretty good deal. I went tonight to pick it up from the airport and remember I had paid for it a month ago with my debit card. I knew I would probably have to give some money for a refundable deposit. When I get there(Avis), they don't accept debit cards. I don't use credit cards. I clearly filled that our on my booking of the van and it said nothing about needing a credit card. Avis guy was real sorry that he couldn't do the deal. Really not Avis' fault. So I called priceline and they said they could do nothing to help. I lost it! I went back and forth with them, finally got them to refund my money, I might get it back in a couple of weeks. Who knows????!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

6/15/14

I have used other "Travel Sites", and now, I'm a Priceliner. I see no need to "check 'em all". Priceline's site, and my overall travel experience using Priceline, was four stars plus.

6/9/14

I booked a hotel and while it was given a 3 star rating, this hotel is old and does not compare with the hotels they mentioned in their ad. They refused to change eventhough I offered to pay more. i was mislead about the level of the hotel.

6/3/14

I had to cancel a ticket booked through them. There was a clearly stated cancellation policy that I followed with some fees. However, once the ticket was cancelled, no one could help me re-book the ticket. All kinds of claims were made and people handed me around without helping me. Extremely poor service.

5/29/14

No customer service after the sale. Once they had my money they refused to give me an itemized receipt for reimbursement from the research hospital handling the cancer treatment. They just said tough luck while we lost money we could use in paying for treatment.

I'll never use them again.

5/27/14

I like Priceline when hotels iare booked and I need fast help. However, I am not a big fan of being part of a loyalty program, b/c it makes it harder to cancel or re-book hotel rooms/flights when you run it through an external sites. Overall great experience, but not 5 stars.

5/24/14

i visit this site a lot when i book rental cars. it always shows me good deals, but booking with the rental place directly is even cheaper most of the times. anywho, it does provide a good overview over prices and the rental places there are at my chosen location. i always check which rentals are present first and then check directly with them.

5/20/14

I have to agree with the majority of the negative views of Priceline. I had a hotel reservation for 3 nights that could be cancelled the day before by 12Noon..... BUT, I only needed to cancel the last night and I called after 12Noon the day before arrival.... No where did it say I couldn't change the reservation. I did not do my homework, I found their customer service anything but helpful and will not be using Priceline again. And, it turns out the Priceline price was only a few dollars less than the hotel rate with my AAA discount. Buyer Beware!

5/15/14

I travel a great deal and always check out price line. Not always the best deal but when they do have one you cant beat it. Worth checking out before you purchase.

5/13/14

SCAM! Paid $100 more than if I'd booked directly through hotel. Customer service reps are trained to give you the run- a-round until you give up. I got excellent deals through Priceline years ago. Not the same now. They have become a rip off like most things

5/9/14

DO NOT USE THIS SITE for YOUR TICKET !!!!

This is basically is irresponsible.

I purchase the ticket on their website. Few days before my departure, they sent me an email saying that my flight has been modified. They moved my return day one day ahead but will arrive two days later than original flight.

Since I have all my trip planned and I was going for another connection once I returned. Therefore, I cannot take such flight. I called their customer rep. At beginning, it since that they are willing to help. However, things didn't work out and they are not willing to provide additional help.

After 5 times of calling from international location and spent more than 200 CHF on the phone as they put you on hold for so long. I told them nicely that I would like to have issues solved as soon as possible. All they said to me is that '' You have to call airline by yourself''.

I called airline and airline told me that priceline is the booking agent and they have to take care the issue for me. I have to call back to priceline my 6th time and they are unwilling to provide help.

The most unacceptable thing is that there was an agent called ''Ron'' or something. I was complaining to him and he puts the phone ASIDE. Then, after few hello? and then he picks up the phone again telling me that I have to call the airline by myself.

I explain to him that airline company told me exactly the same thing. He said that he could not help. Therefore, he put me on hold for another 30 mins. As a result, I request to speak with his supervisor. I was on hold again for 40 mins before I reach the supervisor.

Until the issue solved, I spend more than 200 CHF calling them and being treated like I am a trouble rather than customer. I have to demand the supervisor to call the airline company to solve the issue. Besides the unwillingness from their side, there were too much pressure and time not well spent.

Now, the problem comes again, their website did not update my new schedule for few days. Once the schedule is updated, the problem is still there. In another word, the previous time and money were spent for nothing. Issue is back to square one again.

I contact there online support, all they said was either you call us again or call airline company. I will have to call airline again this time. But since priceline cannot help you, I would strongly recommend everyone who want to use this site should have second thought.

If things work out for you, that is great. However, if your schedule been modified and want to contact them for the help. I believe there will only be additional money and time cost for you while their customer rep treat you like you are nothing.

5/8/14

We entered in the name of the city we wanted to stay in, and found a very discounted rate at what appeared to be a nice hotel. Come to find out, the hotel was 10 miles outside of town. We called to switch reservations and ask for a hotel in town, since staying IN TOWN is obviously what we wanted. We were told that we could not cancel or switch to a different hotel, even though, their site was completely misleading as to where our hotel really was. We spent time on the phone with Serg, who said it was impossible to cancel and that he was the highest level of representative we could speak with. He advised us that the hotel was in the "shaded area" and it was not their mistake. He also told us to log onto the Priceline.com website and fill out a form, so we did while still on the phone. After that, I grabbed another phone to call the hotel to see if they could help. They confirmed that they indeed were outside of town, and told us to have priceline (Serg) call them and they would help cancel. Immediately after speaking with the hotel manager, Serg was magically able to cancel. Also, because I filled out the online form, Joe began to e-mail me. He also advised that the hotel they found us was in the "shaded area" that we requested. In the "shaded area" and in the actual town are two completely different things that these representatives do not understand, and don't really care about. After a couple e-mails with Joe, I asked for contact information for a supervisor. I was again told that who I was speaking to was the highest level available. He had e-mailed me a few times and got my name right, but then he addressed me by another name, and even called me to leave the exact same message, regarding the "shaded area" on my cell phone. Basically, do not book through priceline.com, even the hotel that helped us cancel said this! And the representatives will feed you full of BS, give you the runaround, and clearly do not give a hoot about their customers, or the quality of service they provide.

5/6/14

Just be aware when you deal with this company they have the worst customer service department I have ever had to deal with. I had a small airline ticket booking problem that they could not or would not solve. For $249.00 you would think a company this size could handle. NO

4/30/14

HORRIBLE!!!!!!NOTHING BUT THIEVES!!!! ACCIDENTALLY PUT SISTERS MAIDEN NAME ON AIRLINE TICKET AND THEY WOULDNT CHANGE IT. HAD TO CANCEL BOTH TICKETS 200.00 PER TICKET A TOTAL OF 400.00 FOR NOTHING ..WILL NEVER EVER USE THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!! IF I COULD TAKE THE ONE STAR RATING AWAY I WOULD . I GIVE THEM -10 STARS

4/26/14

Pirceline is the worst worst booking website ever!
It was the first time I tried the foolish name your own price. I didn't know what really happened. They couldn't accept my price, so I had to add different choices and add price. I was so confused. When the booking succeeded, I found that they also added the taxes, and the price was even more than regular booking. I called the customer service. They said that it could not be cancelled. I have pleasant cancelling experiences with other websites. All other websites can cancel booking, except damn Priceline! They say name your price, but never accept any price that is lower than regular booking price. Priceline is just cheating! Pirceline is the worst booking website ever! Never go with Priceline!

Apprentice Reviewer
4/21/14

I have gotten a few rental cars for cheaper than other sites by using the priceline negotiator. Also, they sometimes have hotels or smaller B&Bs that I don't seen on the large sites, like expedia.

4/20/14

Priceline was one of the first players in discount travel, and there is a reason it continues to be among the top players in the industry. The ability to "name your price" can save an enormous amount for those customers who have significant flexibility on flight times and airline selection. When finding the absolute lowest price for a ticket is paramount, Priceline delivers.

4/9/14

We used priceline for a Hotel. Guest Inn in Nashville. The Hotel was nothing like the "comparable hotels". It was dirty, the toilet was broke, holes in the sheets, stains on the carpet, no hot water and no maid service.
To make things worse, the hotel even charged us a second time and still hasn't fixed it. I will get it fixed through my credit card company.
Priceline did very little to help and shouldn't do business with hotels like this.
Buyer beware. All Priceline wants is to make money and not deliver quality.

4/7/14

Like everyone one else, I've had more problems than success with priceline. This concerns the Resort Fees. If priceline would disclose them in the total charges page before your purchase the room those charges wouldn't be so deceptive. Now all they do is include a note I. The fine print about the Resort Fees. Dealing with customer service is like talking to a brick. But I think a brick might answer.

4/7/14

This is the worst travel agency in the world. The customer service is super lazy to help customer. Before you do business with this horrible website, make sure you put this in mind. I will tell all my friends and family to keep away from this terrible business.

4/5/14

I've always had pretty good luck with priceline. I like the "name your own price feature". My last trip to Florida, they got me an s.u.v. rental for $25/day (unlimited mileage) & a room at the Doubletree in Tampa (on the waters edge) for $65/night.

4/4/14

I just got off the phone with one of the Priceline Travel CS reps and all she did was give me attitude and NOT do a damn thing to help my very SIMPLE problem.

Issue in a nutshell:
I booked an early morning flight into Virginia USA from Atlanta USA online and then tried to book a late evening flight out of Virginia and back to Atlanta for the same day. This whole travel day I was booking for was on a completely different day than the day I was booking on. Priceline has a bull$#*! system that would not allow me to do this even though they were two completely different flights/flight times that were 14 hours apart. The system stated that the second flight could not be confirmed because it was a "duplicate flight".... Okay, so I chalked that up as being a system error and called them. Then I get on the line with a CS rep from India who (after I explain the issue and ask her to confirm the last flight back to ATL) tells me that she cannot do this because it is a "duplicate flight"... I explained to her multiple times that it was not and I wanted it confirmed and her rude answer (with attitude) was "ma'am, you can go online and try again..." At this point I was pissed and beyond acting cordial with this little b*tch so I pretty much went off, hung up and have decided to never use them again... This is the kind of $#*! that makes Priceline Travel lose a ton of money because I book $50,000-$60,000 worth of first class flights PER MONTH in my company due to my booking all of the travel. They just lost my business indefinitely. That's roughly $600,000-$720,000 per year! And I'm just one disgruntled client. They lose millions per year pissing people off like me with their $#*!ty-ass system and rude CS reps... (Shaking my head). Good riddance!

3/17/14

I've used Priceline a few times in the past and had a couple of less than stellar results. I would NEVER use it for anything other than SAME DAY service. They have ridiculous policies and lousy customer service.

3/15/14

In summary, I cannot get a real customer service employee of Priceline on the phone to help me, just people who do a fine job a reading scripts. Any company who cares about customer service and the way they are percieved would at least consider my situation and have a discussion about it instead of having contractors read me a script that doesn't quite apply to my issue. Because of the bad experience with PRICELINE and my wasted energy, time, and money I will not reccomend anyone book through them, unless you don't mind risking booking / payment issues that may never be resolved.

3/11/14

Worst customer service ever. I used the name your own price and got a hotel in a lower level than what I asked (based on THEIR guide). 40 minute call with rude "customer service" people just made it worst. If you use it, be advised that you will likely get a hotel that is not as good as advertised.

3/10/14

THERE IS 2 CHOICES TO PICK FROM WHEN BOOKING ON PRICELINE FOR THE NUGGETT IN RENO. 1. IS 39.00 FOR THE BASIC NON UPGRADED ROOM 2. IS 52.00 FOR A 500 SQ FOOT ROOM AND MOUNTAIN VIEWS. I HAPPENED TO CALL THE NUGGETT TO ADD MARCH 7TH. WE WERE COMING A NIGHT EARLY. I WAS INFORMED ALL OF THE ROOMS ON THE WEST TOWER WERE THE SAME THERE WERE NO DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE 2 ROOMS AND 2 DIFFERENT PRICES AT ALL!! AFTER 3 PHONE CALLS AND SPEAKING WITH JASPER HE CALLED NUGGETT AND WAS TOLD I WOULD BE IN THE ROOM I PAID FOR. WELL YES THAT IS TRUE I SUPPOSE BUT THERE IS NO DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THOSE 2 PRICE POINTS NO DIFFERENCE!!! I THOUGHT I WAS PAYING FOR A ROOM A SLIGHT BETTER. IF I WOULD HAVE PUT MY DOT ON 39.00 I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE SAME ROOM. TOTAL SCAM I WILL NEVER BOOK A ROOM WITH PRICELINE AGAIN. I AM VERY LEARY OF THEIR SITE NOW. AND THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE. OVER $13.00 I HAVE A VALID POINT AND QUESTION. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE??? NONE! MY SISTER IN LAW ALSO BOOKED THE SAME ROOM AND SAME PRICE AS ME SO WE BOTH WERE DOOPED. SHE WILL NEVER BOOK WITH YOU AGAIN EITHER. I WILL ALSO BE LEAVING A REVIEW ON LINE SO OTHER PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS CAN BE AWARE AND MAY TAKE THE STEPS TO CALL THE HOTEL TO VERIFY THE INFORMATION ON YOUR SITE. EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED.

3/5/14

Beware if you dispute anything with your credit card they will cancel your reservation and take your money...and yes their customer service is horrific and extremely outsourced

3/4/14

I like it for the name your own price option, but make sure you review everything before you go forward, because if something changes while your in the bidding process and you don't catch it, your screwed. They will not do anything to help you. So keep this in mind. Other than that it's a good service

3/4/14

I booked and paid for 3 days at a hotel in Alabama. When my stay was over the hotel slid an invoice under my door. The balance was 0 but the price paid was $50 less than what I paid Priceline.
Priceline "Best Price Guarantee" is not applicable to customer service because "rack rates are not considered for this claim" and I should have called before check-in.
Obviously I could not call before check-in so the "Best Price Guarantee" is for marketing purposes and not meant to be used for legitimate claims.
In my opinion the hotel made a mistake by showing my their price and Priceline gets as much as they can from the customer - guaranteed.

3/4/14

Priceline is the worst of you are going to book using a third party please pick a good and reliable company like Expedia for example and you won't have to deal with this people. I book a hotel using Priceline just to save a few bucks over expedia, thinking I would have the same experience....BIG MISTAKE...I spend over $1500 on my booking to Cancun, to get there I had a connection flight and unfortunately my first flight got delayed and I missed my connection and since it was the last flight of the day I had to be rebooked for the next day. I have travel all over the world and things like this happen that's just a fact of life, so I call Priceline to see if they could call the hotel and advised them of my predicament, and to let them know that I would get there the next day and to either help me extend my stay for one day since I was getting there a day after or just refund one night stay, obviously customer service is not a priority to this company, first the girl kept saying no you have to call the hotel directly and see what they can do, lady if I wanted to deal directly with the hotel I would have made my reservation directly with them I'm in the us and I don't have an international plan please help me, and all she kept saying was no, I cannot do that, it was ridiculous. Them she said oh but if you don't get there tonight the hotel will charge you for the first night as a fee for being a no show, so I said great so then I will be refunded the remaining balance right...she said no there's no refunds on your booking, so them I said ok so can you guarantee me that I will be able to checkin when I arrive at the hotel tomorrow for my remaining nights, again. She said no I cannot guarantee that. Unbelievable. I said so to make sure I get this right, you are saying that you took my $1500 and you cannot call them to help me, you cannot change my reservation for the next day, you cannot guarantee that when I arrive I will get a room at the hotel since my reservation will cancel once I arrive at the hotel tomorrow and you cannot refund my money? Wow I had a similar situation with expedia and the experience was the complete opposite, they showed they care, they call the hotel for me and everything was worked out in a fair way....how was this fair Priceline???? That's my question. In conclusion I had to buy a international calling card call the hotel on my own and the hotel was great about it they help me with my reservation and stated the obvious...next time don't book with Priceline...lesson learned. From now on I will only book directly with the hotel or with expedia or similar companies that are there for their customer. Priceline never again and I will tell my story to everyone I can to make sure they don't ruin anyone's vacation again. Shame on you!!!!

3/4/14

Like so many other disappointed customers, I booked a hotel for 2 nights through the website only to find out that I could have saved myself $60 by booking directly with the hotel. It seems that priceline.com buys up hotel rooms and then sells them to unsuspecting clients for more. I thought priceline would get me a better deal than I could get myself. WRONG!

3/3/14

First of all, I try to reserve a room/flight online and have issues, when I contact their customer service# I'm told my booking went up by $50 and that's because their travel rates are constantly changing. Ok, fine (even though is was within 5 minutes ago).. I receive my credit card statement and I'm charge the higher booking fee and the one that's-$50. I am outraged, I call...come to find out I was booking with a "Online Reservation"company as well as Priceline. How did I book with another travel site, off of Priceline's website? Both travel companies are not allowing me to cancel without charging me fee's, this is total BS!

3/1/14

BEWARE if you are not in the U.S. We reside in Canada and used Priceline.com to book a CANADIAN hotel. There was no currency type on their website so we assumed the price quoted was in Canadian dollars. The same day that we booked we noticed a charge on our credit card for a higher amount to Priceline. Only when we printed the receipt for the hotel did it indicate U.S. dollars. When we called Priceline we were informed that we were unable to cancel the reservation. We find this very poor customer service, and shoddy business practices. We are now planning a 50 day trip to Europe in the Spring. We will definately NOT be using Priceline.com for any of our plans

2/26/14

Stay away!! They are thieves. I booked a hotel room for $189.00 (no discount there!). Three days before my reservation I needed to switch to a different hotel. They would not allow any changes or cancellations. They kept the whole $189.00. Do not use this site. If you have to make any changes you are out of luck.

2/26/14

This company is a scam.I cannot wait until the law catches up with them. I would normally write a review but it already took me a very long time in order to get my issue resolved, and Price line is simply not worth a second more of my time! Please anyone reading this stay away from this company, it is run by people who care absolutely nothing about their customers! STAY AWAY !

2/17/14

They hide information from the customer, I chat with one representative and he gave me the wrong information and the fees shown on the contract were lower than the one the hotel charged me (resort fee) I printed the transcript and offered to fax it to them and they refuse to provide me with a fax number and denied having this chat with me. People stay away from priceline!!

2/17/14

I booked 2 hotels, 2 flights and a Hertz rental car for our vacation (1-19-2014 to 1-29-2014) to Kauai, Hawaii, all of it booked thru priceline. When we got to the Hertz car rental for our car that was reserved for 6:30pm and paid for the previous month THE CAR WAS NOT THERE!!! No cars were there. They overbooked and we were stuck without a car. We had to wait for Hertz to drive us to our Hotel and so did about 30 other people. We had to take a cab back to the Car rental the next day and got a car @ 2:07pm. I called priceline customer service and they said they could do nothing until about a refund until the car was returned. We returned the car earlier so we had the car 1 full day LESS and Priceline would not REFUND ONE CENT. I would never, ever ever recommend for anyone to use a company that is that CHEAP when it comes to customer service.

2/17/14

They don't even deserve the one star I was forces to give them. Priceline sucks! Allows you to book a room without telling you that you can't check in until a certain time and then refuses to help you find another room somewhere with a vacancy. Always used them for airline tickets will never use them again.

2/14/14

didnt even want to give them any kind of star, but we had too. Customer service is terrible their exceptions and rules are misleading, vague and totally unrealistic. When you talk to one person then talk to another everyone gives you totally different answers. The insurance is a SCAM. They lead you to believe that what you need is what the policy is, even if it is not. When asked to speak to a supervisor they argued about that then they said they will put us on hold, but it wont make a difference. then we hung up after two hours and no one even answered. They dont care they are a big business if they lose one person they think, heck there are two other suckers to take their place. All they care about is money NOT customer service!!!

2/5/14

bid for a hotel near houston intercontinental airport. Gave me a hotel 8 miles away. How the fu.. is that near the airport. 8 miles away. Ridiculous. When I called their customer no service. It connected me to phillapenes. The lady on the phone was no help and kept reading her bs script that i got a hotel in their shaded area. The shaded area has no mileage scale. I asked to speak to a supervisor in America. She said she would transfer my call. After holding for 20 mins, I hung up. Goodbye $ 80 dollars. FU priceline and Bill Shatner.. Go F yourself..

2/4/14

Very Misleading. It states right on the room that I booked that I had until 3 days before my travel to cancel my room reservations. When I called to cancel that was not the case. Somewhere in the fine print, which I did not see, and I do mean FINE print when I checked out and paid, it said no cancellation. What a bunch of CRAP

2/1/14

Absolutely discussed with priceline and customer servise. Will never buy from them again. Their best price guaranteed is a fraud and when you check your bank account charges is too late to fix anything. You are better off buying the most expensive ticket online than give away your money to priceline

1/30/14

Priceline is a really terrible, awful, ridiculous, dishonest website!! I will never ever use this site again. I bought a hotel that they claimed was in the Burbank/Glendale area. The hotel I got is not even in Glendale or Burbank, they are frauds. This a fraudulent company. They would not let me cancel it. This was false advertising. You can't claim it is in one area when it is not. You could click a hotel in any area and the most awful part of town could be included and you wouldn't know it. Awful Awful crooks.

The Best Car Rental Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber