US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yosiefk

Always happy, great customer service and better offer. (in 170 reviews)

jesseg

First if you know you need a hotel, always and I mean always use the name your price feature. (in 315 reviews)

donaldl28

I Called Priceline when the charges came thru on the credit card. (in 48 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ashleyr70
4/27/16

I traveled from Louisville, Kentucky to Atlanta, Georgia to have MAJOR surgery. Upon choosing my package I first selected my flight. I chose first class tickets; however, after completing the "package deal" I was bumped down to economy/coach. There was no notification under flight details. When I spoke to a Priceline representative I was then informed that the change in flight information is below my package deal information, which includes: flight, hotel and rental. The information is in fine print, six bullets down in a paragraph that informs you of the change. Furthermore, I was told that there is no possible way of upgrading to first class. I called Delta and was further informed that I could not even pay for the upgrade due to restrictions from Priceline. I am now sending a mass email to all of Pricelines "Chiefs".

ananyag
4/27/16

Another antiquated business that needs you to create yet another marginal internet account instead of using top-level single sign on SSO providers e.g. Google, Facebook

dougb44
4/25/16

Best prices and you choose five star or less. Also book your airling and Rental Car and you name the price !

edgard113
4/24/16

I use it for nost of my travel and it is now the easiest to naviagate. I would recommened it

karly18
4/22/16

Even if they e mail you that the flight is confirmed, do not trust them. It happened to me. I was starnded in Beijing, China b/c they made a mistake and my flight was not confirmed as they had informed me. I had to stay one night at airport and get on the plane the the next day on stand-by.

They only refund me the $200 extra fee I had to pay the airline.

You need to confirm with the airlines yourself.

luisr31
4/22/16

My reservation is nearly a month away, but after I tried to cancel; I was told no way for a refund!!! So obviously their system is set up to rip people off!

Mr Ramirez

chrystaw
4/21/16

I've had nothing but good experiences using Priceline. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and the prices are great!

edwardl40
4/19/16

Priceline is quite good company. I feel they provided me best what they can do for me and they did not disappointed me.

seanc67
4/18/16

I love their service because their services are beyond expectations.

williams454
4/17/16

Got my flight and hotel very cheap here!

mandyd11
4/17/16

good!

kente5
4/16/16

I rented a Car at Dollar of Omaha, Priceline posted my cost ext. for Dollar as the cheapest. When I got to counter, Dollar more then Doubled the Cost of Taxes and Fees. I wrote Priceline numerous times about Dollars Poor Bussiness Practices/Bate and Switch. Each time they replied Supporting Dollar with the answer, it was clear they missed the whole pointe of my issue.

jenniferw153
4/13/16

I have used Priceline in the past and the hotels have always fixed their mistakes of bed issues. The hotel staff often make comments of hating priceline. Not my fault! The last time I booked it was for 3 adults and I was not given the option of bed but assumed I would get two double beds. NOT SO!!! I was stuck in New Orleans during an event with no other rooms available anywhere with 3 adults and one king size bed! Istayed on the phone my entire day and evening with the hotel as well as priceline with nothing from either but the customer service and desk personnel sounding like robots ... I am sorry but this is no guarantee of bed accommodations. We are unable to change anything. Now I was more than reasonable. Asked both priceline and hotel (Windhym) to move me to another hotel anywhere in the city. NO ONE WAS WILLING TO HELP!!! RUINED MY ENTIRE TRIP!!!!! Will never use Windhym or Priceline again!!!!!

quinzilt1

4/11/16

Quality is so so.

jodib12
4/10/16

Booked a room on priceline.com. Need a room for 2 adults and 2 children (which I put in the ages of the kids). they booked me a room with ONE DOUBLE BED. Why would I want a room for 4 that only has one bed. Couldn't change reservation since my card was already billed. Hotel was nice but couldn't change it. Had to get another room. I would have been better to call hotel directly, I will never use priceline or booking.com (sister company) and I will tell everyone who will listen....

priorm
4/10/16

My experience was Good !

warrens25
4/8/16

I will never do business with Priceline again. Over the last 5 years I have purchased motels and cars from Priceline with average satisfaction. They honored their side of the deal and gave honest descriptions of the product and I honored my side of the deal and paid. That being said.
The measure of a company is not how it deals with every day business but how it deals with those rare occasions when every thing goes wrong. When the time comes that something goes wrong and the customer has to rely on the integrity of the company the true honor of the company is exposed. That being said.
I can say that my experience with Priceline is the company has no honor and definitely does not have the customers back.
On February 15th I rented a room at the Howard Johnson in Vero Beach Florida. We were moving to Florida and needed a room till the 26th while we closed on our house and got it ready to move in to. Our daughter was with us and because of the cost of eating out we chose the Howard Johnson because it advertised a kitchen. Because of problems we arrived at the Howard Johnson on the 17th but because be already had the room we were fine with paying for the 2 days we were not actually there. It was our fault we were late. We arrived late and on the 18th I spoke to the clerk at the front desk about the fact that our room had no kitchen as advertised. He said, "none of the rooms have kitchens". The fact that the Howard Jonson could not supply us with a kitchen created a significant financial burdon on us so on the 20th I went to the clerk explained we were checking out because the kitchen they had advertised was not available at that motel. The clerk apologized admitted the Priceline add was wrong but said I would have to contact Priceline for a rebate for the six days I would not be at the room.
I contacted Priceline, for the first time and explained the problem at this time Priceline started documenting my complaint. The Priceline rep after a lengthy conversation admitted that the add showed that the motel had a kitchen but did not "guarantee" a kitchen. He went on to state that he would contact the motel and if the motel would do a reimbursement they would return my money. I was then informed that a manager was not at the motel so the motel could not authorize the return of the money for the days I did not stay at the motel (21st till the 26th).
This first conversation set the ground work for how I measure the HONOR of PRICELINE. The basic message was: One, yes your right, our ad said "Kitchen"; Two, yes you paid us based on the adds statement of a "kitchen"; Three, our add said there was a kitchen but our add does not say we "guarantee" a kitchen. Therefore we will not return your money UNLESS the motel is honorable and gives us the money back.
At this point the company "PRICELINE" has exposed it's corporate honor . First, it is not an advocate of the customer because it is willing to hide behind waffle words like "guarantee" even when the add it places in the public view is misleading. An honorable company would have said, we are sorry we will correct the problem and thank you for bringing this discrepancy to our attention. "Your money for the last six days of your stay will be put back on your account." No questions asked other they the showing that the ad on Priceline was misleading.Second, Priceline's corporate philosophy is exposed, that philosophy is "we don't take responsibility".
If you were doing business with a man and he lied to you about the product he was selling and then hid behind the word "guarantee" and then said if Joe will pay me back and I'll pay you, would you think he was honorable or another self centered con man? I believe that you would say the man was a self centered con man who had no honor and who's word you could not trust. A company like Priceline must be held to the same standard.
Priceline in this transaction showed that it has no corporate honor and I will never do business with them again.
There are hundreds of companies that offer the same service as Priceline I would recommend and will recommend in the future that Priceline is a corporate con man and should not be given the gift of your business.

ad6004
4/7/16

I booked a room through priceline... Not only did they put me in a poor area... The hotel had a deposit double the price of my reservation, and it's a 1 star.. I called customer service to see what can be done, Nothing... They apologize and basically said my Priceline deal is final and no refund... I couldn't get a different hotel or anything... To many site to just take the shame Priceline has....

laurat61
4/6/16

Name your price is the way to go!

hallisv
4/6/16

My favorite travel website.

danielles66

Quality travel site.

kerryk11

Awesome travel website.

kimk54
4/6/16

Priceline is a terrible company to do business with. They have awful customer service, give out the wrong information and steal from you when you need to make changes. I would never recommend using them. The service agent Blake from Manilla was horrible.

theag4

very helpful
TDG

susanm197

GOOD

markm250
4/5/16

Good travel website. I really like using it to plan out future vacations.

urielf

Great trading website.

joannr9
4/5/16

I really liked using price line, but don't like the fact the you really don't know what time or who you are flying with until you are done paying.

erickt3
4/5/16

Pretty god travel website.

yokin1
4/5/16

Solid travel website, great for planning out a trip.

quentinm9
4/4/16

Great place to find travel deals

yosiefk
4/1/16

Always happy, great customer service and better offer. Keep it up .

chrisp152
4/1/16

i was seraching had been for 2 months typing in my dates and how many in each room always checking and making sure of everything a great price came up i booked it than after it said it was for 2 people not 4 i called them immed with them not helping at all nothing they told me i could cancel my res but would still be charged they lost me forever and i am leaving reviews any place i can it is theraputic my goal is to leave 100 very bad reviews

kimc109
4/1/16

When looking for hotels I first check Priceline. I don't always get lucky on that site but when I do its usually pretty darn good. I've gotten $200.00 rooms for $45.00 These are usually last minute deals.
Its always my first go-to when looking for lodgings.

monicac37
3/31/16

Sometimes I can find a good deal

frankiem16
3/31/16

Pretty good place to plan out a vacation.

kevins150
3/30/16

A pretty decent travel website. Makes it fairly easy to plan trips.

vernonf12
3/30/16

Rented a car thru Priceline. Had to change my travel dates. They would not change it...lost all my money for an 8 day rental....beware!!!

luckh1
3/30/16

Fantastic travel service, really worthwhile.

jemalh

Fantastic travel source.

hicksh
3/30/16

Awesome travel website. I have planned out dozens of trips through them.

franklinm25
3/30/16

Good travel website, I have planned out several trips through Priceline, been satisfied every time.

durg9
3/30/16

I saw a good deal on a hotel room on priceline in Laplace, La for 73.58. I submitted the information and reserved the room for 3 nights. Well when i tried to submit the payment the system didnt not take my payment and the system took me back to the begining. The room now changed prices from 73.58 to 97 a night. I contacted priceline and told them the issue. I was told the price must have changed while I was submitting my payment. I asked shouldnt you honor the price since I already had the summary of charges and it showing 73.58 a night and was told they cant. I ended up having to get a different room with a different website. Never will I use priceline again as they put fictitious prices on their website to get you to go to it...

sayedw
3/29/16

Priceline has been a really good travel website for me.

wader13
3/28/16

good site for flights and car rentals at times

roberts404
3/28/16

Really good travel service, it has been a very pleasant experience for me.

adamp52
3/27/16

Good travel website, there are better but I used this one for my trip to Hawaii, guess it worked for me.

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Priceline staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Priceline staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Priceline