US Government's NSF

Review Highlights

michelleh13

This is the exact text of the IM with Priceline Customer Service:

jesseg

First if you know you need a hotel, always and I mean always use the name your price feature.

solb1

When you name your own price and your bid is accepted you have purchased the room, car, or ticket.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

renw2
10/16/14

DISASTER!!!!! Consider this a bait & switch site. Spent the last few days trying to book a flight but everytime I picked my outbound & my return & went to finalize it would say the fare just went up. The first couple of times I let it slide because I know this does sometimes happen but, it happened EVERY time. It finally left me no choices on a decent rate so I actually had to change my itinerary. Guess what...happened all over again, & again, & again, & again. How stupid was I to let all the decent fares available on the other internet sites go while I kept trying on priceline! The bottom line was when I contacted their chat site and complained that it was impossible that this happened repeatedly time after time over the couple of days. To add insult to injury the customer service agent was totally not helpful (must hear the same thing all day) and I had to go elsewhere where I got the first airfare I put in for....NO BAIT & SWITCH attempts. For a company that spends so much money on good customer relations what a horror....doesn't bode well for customer satisfaction does it????
P.S. just for fun spent the next several hours putting in for other airfares and guess what each time the rates mysteriously just "went up"
Think we should let priceline know we aren't going to deal with this type of deviousness.

danielm129
10/14/14

We recently booked a vacation package through Priceline.com: Hotel, Airline, and Rental Car. You see the price for the package and you think it is a superb deal well but there are some small hidden fees and other additional charges that are not even exposé though booking. Unluckily, you will find out about the extra charges the hard way after you have already paid/booked the deal.

eunp1
10/12/14

Priceline is so full of crap!!! I made my deal/ offer for a 4 star or up and after making the deal...the hotel that they gave me was anything but a 4 star. AT MOST...it could be 3.5 stars. PRICELINE!!!! Don't B.S. your customers by adding that extra .5 star!!! It makes a huge difference!!!! I would rather pay the extra money to actually get a 4 star hotel!!!!! Now you morons left me with this crappy hotel. 4 star is 4 star!!!! NOT 3.5!!!! Also, customer service for priceline...that's another story!!! They are so rude and pure idiots. They speak from whatever appears on the computer screen...like robots and they don't realize they make no sense...except repeat themselves in difference wording. Hope Priceline goes out of business!!!! Scam scam scam!!!! The Star Trek guy who represents this idiot site should be embarrassed!!!!

BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT PRICELINE CONSIDERS A 4 STAR HOTEL. IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE 3.5 STARS. SPEND THAT LITTLE EXTRA MONEY TO ACTUALLY GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR!!!

Tip for consumers: careful with what they consider a 4 star hotel...it will most likely be 3.5 star. Spend that little extra $$$ to actually get what you paid for.

alexi306
10/8/14

terrible customer service!! After speaking with customer service for a long while they weren't able to provide me with the booking class of my ticket, so I will not be able to claim my miles... Never again I'll book with them, even if i's the best price, I prefer to have a team of proper professionals supporting me and giving me peace of mind.

Tip for consumers: Avoid

tshombaj
10/6/14

The only reason I gave 1 star is because you had to give something. This Company is a RIP OFF. They lie about the hotel choices and there ratings. Customer service is the poorest customer service I ever had. Please check the companies web site or call them directly before booking on here. The prices are around the same if not cheaper. Third party companies SUCK!!!!

brianm98
10/1/14

Bordering on Fraud - They have very deceptive business practices. I tried to book a hotel and found out it was not represented equally on the priceline site as it was in 3rd party ratings - they obviously edit their ratings. They refused to cancel blaming the hotel - when I spoke to the hotel they said they could cancel - if Priceline authorized it. They lost the lifetime value of my business over $60 bucks.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE PRICELINE FOR HOTELS

nicolell
9/27/14

It is my favorite travel company. They are providing good services and online ordered and any emergency reason if you cancelled the ordered the company owners and supervisors arrange facilities for this. You can use this site for booking for your travel. So I really thank full to their service.

jeremyol
9/23/14

Priceline's most notable feature is the Name Your Own Price feature for booking hotels, flights and rental cars. I have utilize the chance for booking the rental car for going to door. It is more useful to booking fraction of second. And it gives more convenient to booking that. This site has to provide more instruction for getting the wonderful journey .

torio2
9/22/14

I made a reservation and before I knew that they made a reservation for tonight and not two nights from now they had already processed the room. I have to drive 2 hrs to take my 4 yr old daughter in for mouth surgery. They asked I be there by 630 am. With 3 children we planned since I was going alone it would be best. When I called in and told them this they refused to change the dates. They said they'd discount the cancelation 50% if I rebooked the rooms. Fine but that's still $90 I have to pay in the end of they refund me. If not I pay $120 plus travel costs.
I asked for if I rebooked if they'd somehow put my daughters name and insurance number on it so I could submit it to insurance. (My insurance would refund one night due to the mix up and Priceline not working with us). They refused to put any of her information on the receipt so I could send it in. And wanted me to pay for insurance on the room.

I understand it's their policy. But most places would allow to change dates if you still pay them. And the fact it's a health related thing this is upsetting. So in return I get to pay double for a room or wake my 5 yr old, 3 yr old, and 3 month old baby up at 330 am and drive 2 hrs

Tip for consumers: Make sure you check everything. I will never again do service with Priceline. Been a 3 yr long client.

frankiey
9/20/14

I have used Priceline.com three times in the past three weeks. We are on a tour and all three times have done the convey deal. Each hotel we got was incredible and manner better than anything we would have booked in our price range. At the last hotel we were at, we had a difficulty with the reservation in the hotels system a Priceline immediately fixed the matter and were great to deal with.

clytiec
9/19/14

I booked a trip on Priceline on August and required to cancel this month. They told me I can't cancel it due to non-refundable of the ticket. I didn't find out any "non-refundable" on my itinerary. I called them many times by oversea phone and spent a lot of time and money to find out the solution for cancel. BUT they always repeated the same words and re-sent the useless same email to me. I don't use priceline any more...

brendan123
8/29/14

horrible pricelines name should be. They flat out lied about my reservation, and said they tried to call; back to verify, and my phone did not ring, so after moms death I used them , when I got to airport, there were no reservations/ Had to pay 1000 for a 300 ticket and after the death, its not like I could wait for another reservation, time was important, what a rippoff site

Tip for consumers: dont

jeannet27
8/18/14

Priceline SUCKS. Deceptive business practices that don't conform to the industry standard for flexibility in making, changing or cancelling a car rental. Ridiculous foreign robots in their 'customer service' center did nothing to help--no other humans could intervene to establish good will. The price you 'bid' is not only binding--you don't get a change to accept or reject their offer, they don't show or tell you the hefty amount in fees you will pay that make their final 'offer' worse than going to other car rental search engines. Never will do business with them again! If I was allowed by this site to give ZERO stars, I would have.

meganm16
8/15/14

I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE BOOK WITH PRICELINE AGAIN!!!!

My name is Megan, I am writing you today to let you know how FRUSTRATED I am with Priceline and how you handle your customers!!!!!!
I was in San Diego for a get away and tried to book a room with your company but in the process I didn’t realize what time it was and just wanted to go to sleep because I had been up very early at a blood drive prior to going to California.. So my intention was to get a room for that instant but they did it for later that day and check in was @ 3! That’s NOT what I needed and asked for!!! So Immediately I called to let them know there was a MISTAKE, but it took 30 min on hold to EVEN SPEAK to someone!!!!!! By the time I had reached an agent I had drove to the Hotel to see if I could explain the situation to them but it said NO VANCANCY on the door so I explained what had happened and to your agent in which they explained that their was nothing they could do this reservation was non changeable or refundable! So as exhausted as I was I got angry because all I wanted to do was GO TO SLEEP!!! So I asked to speak to a supervisor and they sent me to customer escalation department and YES I got mad again because she would NOT help me!!!!! All I wanted to do was lay my head down and go to bed so yes I was LIVID when I couldn’t get HELP from anyone!!! So do you know that I had to SLEEP in my car for a few hours because I was exhausted and I couldn’t afford to get another room, Then drive 5 hours at 4am back to my house to go to sleep when this whole thing started at around MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER been treated so unfairly with a company as I had with PRICELINE!!! It is beyond unfair for anyone going threw this situation and hope this is NOT how you do business!!!

Sad to say I wrote this letter to priceline Because they would not let me speak to a Supervisor and when they responded to my letter they apologized but there was nothing they could do once I agreed to the booking….. This is the Biggest BS and I refuse to be treated like this. So EVERYONE beware of PRICELINE because they are the biggest A- HOLES I’ve dealt with……. Also I’m out $100 that they GLADLY kept!!!!!

Tip for consumers: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!!

josw
8/15/14

If I could give it negative one, I totally would. Priceline SUCKS!! I mistakenly scheduled my stay on the wrong day and asked to change the day (it was an entire month ahead of time), and they said they would, but that I had to pay a CANCELLATION FEE (the price of the room) and then pay for the room again on the other night. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE.

Tip for consumers: DON'T.

finleyw11
8/9/14

Booked me in a poor quality hotel under renovation, bugs in room, no internet, poor tv quality, broken chairs, unfriendly staff and to top it off priceline overcharged me $30 a night over the hotels rate. Had to leave hotel after 5 days and spend the last 5 days of my trip somewhere else. Don't use priceline, they will not refund your money and overcharge you!!! They should be closed down by the government and sued by consumers for false advertising and price gouging!

stevenk41
8/7/14

I had reserved on priceline.com then needed to change my reservation because of a death in the family. I spent five hours on the phone on hold - then passed back and forth from priceline's call center folks to Korean Airlines agents to try and get my flight changed without major expenses incurred. I appealed to these organizations to make the change without changing the price of our return tickets from the US to Thailand. Instead, we were charged $550 for each ticket. Seems bereavement is not a reason to serve the customer in this practical way.

angelm31
8/4/14

Don't use them!!I booked a hotel with priceline and was called at 1120pm the night of check in. They informed me the hotel had no room available to me and there was no other rooms within a 40 mile radius. They did nothing to help me and only refunded amount paid.

miket71
8/3/14

My wife and i were going to Hawaii, I paid $392.25 for a rent a car. Now we can't go and there is no refund of any kind.
So I called Hertz and they told me to go back to Priceline.
Where does the money go, I paid to rent a car, I paid $142.25 for taxes and fees.
Some how I feel these is illegal, I wish that I could take them to court, maybe I will talk to my attorney.
These money somewhere

lonnieh21
7/31/14

Worst customer service. DONT USE THEM EVER. they booked my room 15miles from the area i selected and would not change it and will not receive a refund. THEY GET YOUR MONEY THATS ALL THEY WANT AND WILL DECEIVE YOU TO GET IT.

zb10
7/29/14

Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever had! They lied and said the hotel I was booking had a pool, then when I called because it didn't. The customer service rep who isn't in the country had the arrogance the tell me that even though the pool icon was on the hotel I booked. The fine print that the had me initial actually says it doesn't actually have to have one. So they refused to help in any way!! Then they sent me a copy of their $#*!ty agreement just to prove they were right?! Screw you Priceline.com´╗┐!!! This is the second time in 4 days you have absolutely refused to help other than charge me the entire cost of my hotel to cancel so you can re-sell it to another person?? I promise you I will take my 100 days a year of hotel use anywhere else!!!! But just like the people I talked to on the phone and the comments below. You do not care about your customers not even a little..

billiem12
7/21/14

DON'T USE THEM THEY WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY. Not happy with Price line I booked a motel and I have a pet and the motel isn't pet friendly and they will not change my hotel. I don't know what I'm going to do with my dog who is like my child and I don't send my dog to a boarding house. This will be my last time using price line.
They said I did not check a pet friendly motel and YES I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelleyw4
7/18/14

Complete MONSTERS! Because of them I am missing my grandfathers funeral tomorrow!!! If me votive stars were allowed I would rate them that!!!!
I had to make and emergency flight to visit my grandfather who fell ill. I bought the flight and rental car package for $1200. Sadly my grand father passed away while I was visiting him. First I called the airline telling then my situation. They were more than willing to help me change my flight and at a very low price due to the circumstances. They however could not change the booking due to priceline being the "travel agent." I called priceline to ask if I could change my flight for only 3 days later told them that the airline was alright with it. Pricelines answer was "NO, it is against our policy to change a "non-refundable/changeable ticket" usually I would understand but this was a death in the family, not an extended vacation.
I kept asking to speak to someone higher up and was told that managers don't speak with customers over the phone but that I could mail them...not email, Snail mail!!! Eventually I got them to fold and give me a corporate number and called them. Shockingly I had to leave a message. No call back but a email explaining that it was the airlines fault!! Which it was not. It could not be changed unless priceline would allow it.
At one point I asked one of the awful customer service agents if it was her grandfather's funeral would price line change it for her?!?!? Her answer was that my question was irrelevant. How dare she!!
I was eventually told I could have a "partial" refund, which from what I've read here I most likely would never see and that I could purchase another ticket home. The only one I could find was $1000. I don't have another grand to throw around!
Unfortunately I could be just stuck in Iowa with out a flight home to Hawaii. I had to get on the original fight home. Horrible company and I will make sure to bad mouth them as much as I can!!

robertw101
7/15/14

This company is nothing but a big scam I mean nothing.they made mistake when booking my vacation which cost me more than I bargain for in the wrong hotel and destinations of my vacation and when called they say can't change to original hotel or destination for my vacation so in other word it was their vacation not mine and no refund either .the hotel was run down and nasty.

robertd89
7/11/14

Kayak sent me to priceline. Often I book on the airline itself but I said "why not just do it on priceline." I found out why. Virgin Australia has various levels of tickets ... saver light, saver, etc. Priceline did NOT distinguish or give me a choice, they just put one of my legs on saver light and one on saver. Thing is, the saver light has no baggage option (and carry on is a max of 15 pounds ... I am traveling from the U.S. I need clothes, etc.). Neither priceline or the airline would do anything ... well for a $80 x 2 fee they would. So instead of paying $10 for saver with baggage I am paying $35 x2 to be able to take luggage.

marya132
6/29/14

We used priceline.com to book one of their "make a bid" hotels. We entered the dates and found out where we'd be staying. However, due to an emergency, we had to change our dates of travel, but priceline.com was not very helpful with this situation. We were allowed a one time only partial refund on our original booking, but this will never be allowed again, we were told. We were also charged a penalty fee which could be applied to a future booking. However, we will be using Hotels.com or a different booking site from now on. No more priceline.com for our family!

kimc53
6/26/14

I booked a flight and hotel though Priceline. The hotel was awful. I tried to get a refund from the hotel and was told that they couldn't do it because I paid Priceline. I called Priceline about getting compensation and was told that it had to be approved by the hotel. I' m stuck in the middle. Nobody will step up and address the issue.

km53
6/25/14

PRICELINE IS RUNNING A SCAM. I BOOKED A MOTEL WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THE 4TH NIGHT WOULD BE FREE. THAT ACCORDING TO PRICELINE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS NOT TRUE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS PRINTED ON MY RECEIPT. IF THIS HAPPENED TO ME ITS HAPPENING TO ALOT MORE PEOPLE. WE WERE ON VACATION WHEN THE MOTEL ADVISED US OF WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THE 4TH NIGHT. NOT THE MOTEL FAULT ITS PRICELINE RUNNING A SCAM. DO NOT USE PRICELINE FOR ANYTHING.

ericb64
6/20/14

If I could give priceline a no star or negative 5 rating, I would. I named my own price on a mini-van for a week about a month ago for $324 and some change for 8 nights. Basically $30 a day and some tax. Pretty good deal. I went tonight to pick it up from the airport and remember I had paid for it a month ago with my debit card. I knew I would probably have to give some money for a refundable deposit. When I get there(Avis), they don't accept debit cards. I don't use credit cards. I clearly filled that our on my booking of the van and it said nothing about needing a credit card. Avis guy was real sorry that he couldn't do the deal. Really not Avis' fault. So I called priceline and they said they could do nothing to help. I lost it! I went back and forth with them, finally got them to refund my money, I might get it back in a couple of weeks. Who knows????!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

micheller30
6/15/14

I have used other "Travel Sites", and now, I'm a Priceliner. I see no need to "check 'em all". Priceline's site, and my overall travel experience using Priceline, was four stars plus.

oral184
6/9/14

I booked a hotel and while it was given a 3 star rating, this hotel is old and does not compare with the hotels they mentioned in their ad. They refused to change eventhough I offered to pay more. i was mislead about the level of the hotel.

jamesb154
6/3/14

I had to cancel a ticket booked through them. There was a clearly stated cancellation policy that I followed with some fees. However, once the ticket was cancelled, no one could help me re-book the ticket. All kinds of claims were made and people handed me around without helping me. Extremely poor service.

noahw11
5/29/14

No customer service after the sale. Once they had my money they refused to give me an itemized receipt for reimbursement from the research hospital handling the cancer treatment. They just said tough luck while we lost money we could use in paying for treatment.

I'll never use them again.

jessicaw31
5/27/14

I like Priceline when hotels iare booked and I need fast help. However, I am not a big fan of being part of a loyalty program, b/c it makes it harder to cancel or re-book hotel rooms/flights when you run it through an external sites. Overall great experience, but not 5 stars.

mattb69
5/24/14

i visit this site a lot when i book rental cars. it always shows me good deals, but booking with the rental place directly is even cheaper most of the times. anywho, it does provide a good overview over prices and the rental places there are at my chosen location. i always check which rentals are present first and then check directly with them.

maryh58
5/20/14

I have to agree with the majority of the negative views of Priceline. I had a hotel reservation for 3 nights that could be cancelled the day before by 12Noon..... BUT, I only needed to cancel the last night and I called after 12Noon the day before arrival.... No where did it say I couldn't change the reservation. I did not do my homework, I found their customer service anything but helpful and will not be using Priceline again. And, it turns out the Priceline price was only a few dollars less than the hotel rate with my AAA discount. Buyer Beware!

jamaw
Apprentice Reviewer
5/15/14

I travel a great deal and always check out price line. Not always the best deal but when they do have one you cant beat it. Worth checking out before you purchase.

ednar4
5/13/14

SCAM! Paid $100 more than if I'd booked directly through hotel. Customer service reps are trained to give you the run- a-round until you give up. I got excellent deals through Priceline years ago. Not the same now. They have become a rip off like most things

byl1
5/9/14

DO NOT USE THIS SITE for YOUR TICKET !!!!

This is basically is irresponsible.

I purchase the ticket on their website. Few days before my departure, they sent me an email saying that my flight has been modified. They moved my return day one day ahead but will arrive two days later than original flight.

Since I have all my trip planned and I was going for another connection once I returned. Therefore, I cannot take such flight. I called their customer rep. At beginning, it since that they are willing to help. However, things didn't work out and they are not willing to provide additional help.

After 5 times of calling from international location and spent more than 200 CHF on the phone as they put you on hold for so long. I told them nicely that I would like to have issues solved as soon as possible. All they said to me is that '' You have to call airline by yourself''.

I called airline and airline told me that priceline is the booking agent and they have to take care the issue for me. I have to call back to priceline my 6th time and they are unwilling to provide help.

The most unacceptable thing is that there was an agent called ''Ron'' or something. I was complaining to him and he puts the phone ASIDE. Then, after few hello? and then he picks up the phone again telling me that I have to call the airline by myself.

I explain to him that airline company told me exactly the same thing. He said that he could not help. Therefore, he put me on hold for another 30 mins. As a result, I request to speak with his supervisor. I was on hold again for 40 mins before I reach the supervisor.

Until the issue solved, I spend more than 200 CHF calling them and being treated like I am a trouble rather than customer. I have to demand the supervisor to call the airline company to solve the issue. Besides the unwillingness from their side, there were too much pressure and time not well spent.

Now, the problem comes again, their website did not update my new schedule for few days. Once the schedule is updated, the problem is still there. In another word, the previous time and money were spent for nothing. Issue is back to square one again.

I contact there online support, all they said was either you call us again or call airline company. I will have to call airline again this time. But since priceline cannot help you, I would strongly recommend everyone who want to use this site should have second thought.

If things work out for you, that is great. However, if your schedule been modified and want to contact them for the help. I believe there will only be additional money and time cost for you while their customer rep treat you like you are nothing.

kelseyo
5/8/14

We entered in the name of the city we wanted to stay in, and found a very discounted rate at what appeared to be a nice hotel. Come to find out, the hotel was 10 miles outside of town. We called to switch reservations and ask for a hotel in town, since staying IN TOWN is obviously what we wanted. We were told that we could not cancel or switch to a different hotel, even though, their site was completely misleading as to where our hotel really was. We spent time on the phone with Serg, who said it was impossible to cancel and that he was the highest level of representative we could speak with. He advised us that the hotel was in the "shaded area" and it was not their mistake. He also told us to log onto the Priceline.com website and fill out a form, so we did while still on the phone. After that, I grabbed another phone to call the hotel to see if they could help. They confirmed that they indeed were outside of town, and told us to have priceline (Serg) call them and they would help cancel. Immediately after speaking with the hotel manager, Serg was magically able to cancel. Also, because I filled out the online form, Joe began to e-mail me. He also advised that the hotel they found us was in the "shaded area" that we requested. In the "shaded area" and in the actual town are two completely different things that these representatives do not understand, and don't really care about. After a couple e-mails with Joe, I asked for contact information for a supervisor. I was again told that who I was speaking to was the highest level available. He had e-mailed me a few times and got my name right, but then he addressed me by another name, and even called me to leave the exact same message, regarding the "shaded area" on my cell phone. Basically, do not book through priceline.com, even the hotel that helped us cancel said this! And the representatives will feed you full of BS, give you the runaround, and clearly do not give a hoot about their customers, or the quality of service they provide.

tyek
5/6/14

Just be aware when you deal with this company they have the worst customer service department I have ever had to deal with. I had a small airline ticket booking problem that they could not or would not solve. For $249.00 you would think a company this size could handle. NO

karlaj2
4/30/14

HORRIBLE!!!!!!NOTHING BUT THIEVES!!!! ACCIDENTALLY PUT SISTERS MAIDEN NAME ON AIRLINE TICKET AND THEY WOULDNT CHANGE IT. HAD TO CANCEL BOTH TICKETS 200.00 PER TICKET A TOTAL OF 400.00 FOR NOTHING ..WILL NEVER EVER USE THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!! IF I COULD TAKE THE ONE STAR RATING AWAY I WOULD . I GIVE THEM -10 STARS

nancyy7
4/26/14

Pirceline is the worst worst booking website ever!
It was the first time I tried the foolish name your own price. I didn't know what really happened. They couldn't accept my price, so I had to add different choices and add price. I was so confused. When the booking succeeded, I found that they also added the taxes, and the price was even more than regular booking. I called the customer service. They said that it could not be cancelled. I have pleasant cancelling experiences with other websites. All other websites can cancel booking, except damn Priceline! They say name your price, but never accept any price that is lower than regular booking price. Priceline is just cheating! Pirceline is the worst booking website ever! Never go with Priceline!

stephanien3
Apprentice Reviewer
4/21/14

I have gotten a few rental cars for cheaper than other sites by using the priceline negotiator. Also, they sometimes have hotels or smaller B&Bs that I don't seen on the large sites, like expedia.

gabrielf8
4/20/14

Priceline was one of the first players in discount travel, and there is a reason it continues to be among the top players in the industry. The ability to "name your price" can save an enormous amount for those customers who have significant flexibility on flight times and airline selection. When finding the absolute lowest price for a ticket is paramount, Priceline delivers.

paulm134
4/9/14

We used priceline for a Hotel. Guest Inn in Nashville. The Hotel was nothing like the "comparable hotels". It was dirty, the toilet was broke, holes in the sheets, stains on the carpet, no hot water and no maid service.
To make things worse, the hotel even charged us a second time and still hasn't fixed it. I will get it fixed through my credit card company.
Priceline did very little to help and shouldn't do business with hotels like this.
Buyer beware. All Priceline wants is to make money and not deliver quality.

daves98
4/7/14

Like everyone one else, I've had more problems than success with priceline. This concerns the Resort Fees. If priceline would disclose them in the total charges page before your purchase the room those charges wouldn't be so deceptive. Now all they do is include a note I. The fine print about the Resort Fees. Dealing with customer service is like talking to a brick. But I think a brick might answer.

saguarop
4/7/14

This is the worst travel agency in the world. The customer service is super lazy to help customer. Before you do business with this horrible website, make sure you put this in mind. I will tell all my friends and family to keep away from this terrible business.

seans32
4/5/14

I've always had pretty good luck with priceline. I like the "name your own price feature". My last trip to Florida, they got me an s.u.v. rental for $25/day (unlimited mileage) & a room at the Doubletree in Tampa (on the waters edge) for $65/night.

missk2
4/4/14

I just got off the phone with one of the Priceline Travel CS reps and all she did was give me attitude and NOT do a damn thing to help my very SIMPLE problem.

Issue in a nutshell:
I booked an early morning flight into Virginia USA from Atlanta USA online and then tried to book a late evening flight out of Virginia and back to Atlanta for the same day. This whole travel day I was booking for was on a completely different day than the day I was booking on. Priceline has a bull$#*! system that would not allow me to do this even though they were two completely different flights/flight times that were 14 hours apart. The system stated that the second flight could not be confirmed because it was a "duplicate flight".... Okay, so I chalked that up as being a system error and called them. Then I get on the line with a CS rep from India who (after I explain the issue and ask her to confirm the last flight back to ATL) tells me that she cannot do this because it is a "duplicate flight"... I explained to her multiple times that it was not and I wanted it confirmed and her rude answer (with attitude) was "ma'am, you can go online and try again..." At this point I was pissed and beyond acting cordial with this little b*tch so I pretty much went off, hung up and have decided to never use them again... This is the kind of $#*! that makes Priceline Travel lose a ton of money because I book $50,000-$60,000 worth of first class flights PER MONTH in my company due to my booking all of the travel. They just lost my business indefinitely. That's roughly $600,000-$720,000 per year! And I'm just one disgruntled client. They lose millions per year pissing people off like me with their $#*!ty-ass system and rude CS reps... (Shaking my head). Good riddance!

Best Car Rental Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber