US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

lorenab2
4/25/15

I thought I was ordering from Walmart!! The information is not clear enough. I purchased an item to find out while that product was in transit, that the same item was $12 cheaper in other place. I contacted the email address (<orderservice.walmart@plumstruck.com>) thinking that they will match the price. No, they wouldn't. Diana D., the one that answered my email said "We would not be able to explain other retail site's pricing policies". How come Walmart plays this game? This is not fair for loyal customers. Walmart should drop them! I won't be buying online from Walmart ANYMORE!!

sharonl37
4/10/15

I ordered an $80 item. Some how I received two of them. I went back and checked my order history and sure enough there were two separate orders for the same product, on the same day and within minutes of the first order. I checked my credit card and YEP, I was charged for two.
I contacted Wal-Mart first, be cause I originally ordered through them. However, they told me that I have to go through PlumStruck. They were nice enough, but would not pay for the return shipping. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THEIR ERROR!

joell36
3/11/15

I ordered a pair of slippers for Christmas as a gift. They ran a size small and Plumstruck took soooo long (1+ week) to approve the return that I ended up giving them to my mom (who they fit). I ordered a second pair for the intended recipient and the order took 1 month to arrive. The company failed to notify me until I took the initiative to call them 3 weeks after purchase. Totally unacceptable. I was told that the order was on back-order.

I can't understand why they are selling products they don't even have in stock and taking my money and waiting for me to call them before notifying me!!!! PLEASE, do yourself a huge favor and read up on this company before purchasing their products. Learn from others mistakes and shop elsewhere.

bryanc38
2/21/15

Ordered four directors chairs online from Wal-Mart with an estimated delivery date of March 2-4. Upon reviewing my order confirmation I noticed that the chairs were actually coming from Plumbstruck.com. Had never heard of them before so a couple days later I looked them up. Wow, read some very scary reviews. My immediate thought was "Oh man, my wife is going to kill me". Lessened learned here for me, read all the reviews not just the negative ones ...So here's my review. The chairs arrived ten days earlier than expected, professionally packaged, absolutely no damage and all parts were included. Assembly was a piece of cake. Note, when mounting the foot rest, insert the fixed post in the hole and hold in back from the chair leg approx. 3/8 to 1/2 of an inch. Doing so makes it a lot easier to thread the screw on the other side. Chairs are well built, very comfortable, look great and an excellent valve for the price. The chairs are everything and more than the advertisement claims. I highly recommend this product and Plumbstruck. I'm very happy with this purchase but more importantly my wife is happy too!

aliciap8
1/22/15

I first came in contact with this company through Amazon when I ordered a Finley Black Corner Desk with an optional Hutch. (THE HUTCH IS SUPPOSE TO COME WITH IT!!) However due to the negligence on the seller's end, I did not receive the whole product and it most definitely was not as described online. MAJOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I proceeded to contact the seller only to find out that it was their mistake, however, THE COMPANY could not send the hutch they shorted me. I laughed for a long time at their message, I have never felt so ripped off. I felt like I had no other option as I couldn't even take apart the terribly constructed desk (again not good quality furniture) to send it back. So I accepted a measly 20% back even though I paid 173+ for literally a plain black desk. That's not even good quality. ALL I WANTED WAS THE DANG HUTCH. That's all. So now I will most likely cut my 173+ loss and take it as a learning experience, most likely toss the desk in the garbage this week. The bottom drawer on it doesn't even fully pull out.

Take my advice and run the other way if you see this company name. Terrible customer service, false advertisement, but prompt delivery... the one thing they have going for them.

codys22
1/13/15

This company is full of complete and total idiots! I bought a slide from them through Amazon for my kids for Christmas. The slide didn't show up til after Christmas and I ended up buying THE SAME one from Home Depot for 40$ cheaper. After several emails back and forth about returning their slide, they gave me a FedEx packing slip and said they would cover the cost. Today I receive an email stating they charged me $50 on my refund for shipping... The left hand is definitely not talking to right hand in this stupid company.

susanv9
1/8/15

CONTACT INFO FOR PLUMSTRUCK via Better Business Bureau
wwwDOTbbbDOTorg/nebraska/business-reviews/internet-shopping/plumstruck-web-store-in-omaha-ne-300078626

I ordered some clothing and I'm familiar with the manufacturer and item; I'm also in no big rush to get the item, so I'm not too worried. But I'm reading the horror stories so I thought I'd be helpful and dig up the contact info for the business.

rachelg25
1/2/15

I wouldn't say that the product is $#*!. I have not even opened the box. I am saying the company is UNETHICAL. I thought I was ordering from walmart, then when i loaded the 50pound box up to walmart and into the store they explained to me that it was actually purchased through this other store on walmarts website. Shady business. I would have NEVER purchased it had I know i could not return product to store front. Now, I have to pay MAJOR money to ship it back.

riche13
1/2/15

Ordered an Xmas tree from them three weeks ahead of Xmas, after two weeks of the order not showing a ship date on amazon we contacted them and kept getting the same generic help message. Eventually a real person mailed us back but then we never heard from her again.

A week after contacting them they finally told us that they forgot to place our order and we weren't getting an Xmas tree - but we could get our money back AFTER Xmas. They did nothing to make it up to us, never ever deal with this vendor!

Tip for consumers: Do not use them under any circumstances

cathyo3
12/29/14

I ordered a stand up pool table.It came with rack balls 2 q sticks and chalk.Its real nice and my 7 year old grandson loves it and so do i.Brought it in oct. They wanted 250 dollars for it.It was marked down to 150 plus taxes. It is worth 250 dollars!Ordered it off of Walmart site!

shalailad
12/14/14

I ordered a Christmas tree through Walmart website, was charged twice for only one purchase. This tree that I ordered was supposed to be 5 ft and 5'2-5'5 with the base. I'm 5 feet 2 inches and this tree comes to my chin in the base! CLEARLY this tree is not even five feet, I'm returning it because this is falsely advertised and I'm not happy. They said it would take several days for a refund which means it will be the week of Christmas I went through my bank and disputed the charge all is done and said will not purchase them again.

queens5
12/3/14

Purchased a bistro set for a friend housewarming gift. The table was delivered split in two and I've been trying to contact this company since 11/22. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Horrible and disappointing experience.

donf19
11/26/14

I ordered a hanging pot rack for my kitchen. I was told the product would ship on 12/3. On 11/25 i receive an emsil that says the product will not ship until 12/17. I contacted them on 11/26 and asked for the order to be cancelled. They infirmed me that they will only cancel the order if they cannot ship on 12/17.
So they will hold my money until THEY decide if yhey can deliver almost a mlnth from now. This business practice smells bad. Fraud maybe?

fredo6
10/29/14

Have attempted to contact them 4 times and no response. Want tot return an item to them purchased thru walmart. Went to walmart and they refuse to take item back. Worst experience I have ever had

philipm50
10/29/14

I bought a Dog Sweater from Walmart who uses PlumStruck.....and they are terrible ...need to return it and cannot speak to customer service. I would rate this company as a big "0".

ivrngalw
7/3/14

I bought a patio umbrella and want to return it. My 30 days will be up very soon and I have yet to receive an email reply with the appropriate authorization number needed from them in order to do the return. I am very disappointed in their customer service. Their automated email reply is useless and insincere! I am trying to find a phone number for them, but so far to no avail. Buyer beware. Before you order you better be sure you really want the item. Walmart should drop them! I won't be buying online from Walmart anymore :-(

markw86
6/12/14

"This was a waste of $120.00 I contacted seller complaining about it leaking and the said sorry it was a 30 day warranty so no refunds or exchanges. After I got their response i looked on the internet nd it is loaded with nothing but complainants"

lilianam1
6/10/14

BUYER BEWARE!!!!! This company is guilty of over pricing, misrepresentation, no customer service, they do not accept returns, they offer free shipping but if you want to return the item it costs more than the item itself, no website available, no phone numbers, no shipping receipt with order, items come broken, fall apart, missing pieces, they are criminals!! Walmart should be ashamed to advertise for them and offer their products!!!!!!!!!! They deserve to be investigated and shut down!!!! Read reviews before buying anything from them. I wish I had, I always do but this time I assumed it was through Walmart who offers decent return policy. IT WAS NO!!! DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP!!!! report them . I will continue to report them to every website available on consumer reports.

carmenw10
5/28/14

This is the worst company ever. I purchased $200 Patio Umbrella and it broke when I wanted to open it for the third time. I got $100 a use out of it to expensive for my taste. I bought this through Walmart and I guess that I should have read the reviews on this company before buying this item. When I contacted PlumStruck all they send me was an email stating that it was past 30 days and I could not return the item. I can't believe that a company can get away with this. I will contact the BBB to make sure that more people are aware and will not purchase items from this company. I don't have just $200 laying around to waste on nothing I could have bought me something nice that lasts.

cm48
4/27/14

Misleading online advertisement on a dining room set which turns out to be just the table itself. I was livid. I advised the delivery company to ship it back and contacted Plumstruck for a refund and they wanted to charge half of the price plus tax as a shipping fee! WTF! I demanded a full refund and ensured my bank get my funds back! Ridiculous! Don't buy unless you want problems!

brentr11
3/16/14

Purchased a Brentwood electric Skillet for 40 dollars through Walmart.com. It arrived with one of the leg screws untapped. I retapped it and put a larger bolt in it. After 8-10 uses, the no-stick coating is discolored. I contacted Plumstruck and they said after 30 days, no warranty of any kind. Sad. The last electric skillet I purchased lasted 20 years. Don't buy from Plumstruck.

priscillak
3/15/14

THIS IS AN AWFUL DEAL, I ONLY PURC. B/C I THOUGHT THAT IT CAME W/ THE CHAIRS (AS IT SHOWS IN THE PICTURE) BUT AFTER ALREADY PAYING FOR IT, AND IT BEING IN TRANSIT SOMETHING TOLD ME TO JUST CHECK AGAIN TO BE SURE. AND VERY SMALL UNDER FEATURES IT TELLS YOU TABLE ONLY. WELL APPARANTELY THE COMPANY WANTS YOU TO PAY $50 TO SIP BACK TO THEM AND THEN THEY MINUS THE SHIPPING FROM REFUND. READ THE REVIEWS, IVE HEARD THEY ARE SCAMMERS. WISH I WOULDVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL. I JUST TRUSTED WALMART, AND I DIDNT PAY TO SEND BACK B/C ALOT OF REVIEWS SHOW PPL SENDING BACK FOR REFUND AND NOT BEING REFUNDED, THEY HAVE NO CONTACT # ANYWHERE ONLINE.(SERIOUSLY) SO I DIDNT WANT TO RISK NOT BEING REFUNDED. THIS SHOULDVE BEEN $100 AT MOST...NOT $160 WHICH IS WHAT IT COMES UP TO WITH SHIPPING. THE CHAIRS ARE MORE THAN $50 IM SOO PISSED! BUYER BEWARE

lindab66
2/12/14

I read these reviews after I ordered a bed through Walmart and was apprehensive. So, I was surprised when my bed showed up today, a week early, beautifully bubble wrapped in two boxes. And, this was free shipping. I had no problem at all with my order. It was almost half the price, ordering it through Walmart, that it would have been getting it straight from plumstruck and I'm very happy.

ellenb6
12/23/13

I should have read the reviews BEFORE purchasing from PlumStruck.(Haymaker)
CAVEAT EMPTOR....let the "buyer beware".

jg38
12/21/13

I wish I had looked up this company before ordering from them through Walmart. I feel Walmart should hold accountability front he crap these people are getting away with. I purchased a $164 dollar item & after no responses from them helping us out as to WHERE my item is, although it shows it "shipped" it's still never left the facility! Aftter looking them up & seeing all these horrible reviews, I am going to assume I am out of the $$$ & that is that. Ughhh!!!

hakimm
11/27/13

this company is nothing more then a bunch of computer theafts that need someone like me to beat the $#*! out of them thanks for $#*!en my kids christmas up jerkoffs

denycer
11/22/13

I purchased $130.00 worth of curtain valances from PlumStruck vial Walmart. They came in several colors, including burgundy and chocolate. I ordered the chocolate, and they sent burgundy. I emailed them - there is no phone number available - and told them that I wanted to exchange the valances. They refused to do the exchange, and said that I had to send the valances back and then go through the order process again. They did provide and paid shipping label through FedEx. I sent them back promptly, and they arrived about two weeks ago. So far, no refund. I have emailed them twice, and they refuse to email me back. Horrible company. Do not do business with them.

suzans1
9/13/13

Intentional misleading advertising. Sounds like I'm out $30.00, which isn't too bad considering what I've read from others regarding their dealing with PlumStuck/Hayneedle. Researched Plumstruck after the fact, Bought through Amazon.

clifff6
9/13/13

On March 14, 2013, I ordered a "Stone Resin Wicker Design Propane Fire Pit Table with Burner Cover" from Plum Struck, via Amazon. The item arrived in a sealed wooden crate. After using a saw to open the item, then hiring a person to help me move the 250 pound fire pit to my patio, I discovered the ignition switch does not work; the fire pit does not work.

Plum Struck is refusing to resolve the issue. Hayneedle and other major websites that sell the same item, post that the item has a 6 month manufacturer's warranty; they state that if there any issues, they will work with the manufacturer to make sure the issues are resolved. DO NOT USE PLUM STRUCK. Use Hayneedle and other websites that sell the same items.

Cliff Freid

trishc4
9/12/13

I ordered catchers gear and they sent me a pink bat. It's been 24 hours and no response. Serious regret.

sues27
8/12/13

My order arrived on time, but it does not fit because it is not the dimensions advertised in Amazon - so I am trying to return it.....none of their websites work - what to do?

azhaveeg
8/1/13

I bought a dinning set, put together the chairs and realized the post for the table was missing, they said they could not send us the piece, only accepted the return of the entire thing (which it will be expensive to ship , not to mention the time and effort it took us to put it together). They take 1 day to reply to you and they have no phone number to reach them. Now I know why they don't!!
Don't ever buy from them.

darnellw5
7/18/13

Ordered a decline bench, sent me the exact opposite, an incline bench. 2nd time they screwed my order up in 2 tries. Would not suggest this site to any one and will never consider them ever again when purchasing anything from them.

lindac38
7/9/13

bought my grand daughter a table set in May, table had crack on the side, it was for her birthday in July so we didn't put it together until last week. The company basically told me it was not their problem because we didn't un pack it and put it together right away. Now my grand daughter has a table that is not right and I am out 130.00 Never again. Customer service sends out generic letters to tell you tuff luck.

juliag12
7/8/13

Odered a patio swing thru Amazon at the cost of $350+ It came a million pieces, had to hire someone to put it together. Turned out that in doing so found a piece that was dangerously unusable, a supporting metal piece for the swing that was dented and defective. Company can not send a new part, need to pack up 2 heavy boxes, tape them for return. Refused delivery of a new swing primarily because company does not even have phone number and it took 3 days to answer my e mail. Wish I had read this e mail before ordering from this company. Stay Away!

scottr20
7/1/13

Ordered a 6-pack of storage containers through Walmart/Plumstruck. Paid for the product and receipt clearly shows it was for a pack of 6 of the item. I received ONE of the items, not a pack of 6. When contacting them there response was sorry, it was suppose to read one item, not 6 of them. Plumstruck is not willing to fulfill the purchase and says that if I need 6 I will have to order 5 more.

pamellar
4/28/13

We just bought two hours ago by mistake a table so after ten minutes we sent a email to cancel the order because the table was not the one we want.So they just said that they can not do anything.This is a really bad experience.Bad company.They dont care their costumers

patricias21
12/26/12

Not a happy customer! Received my Halex Steel Electronic Dartboard with Cabinet.The best is this product came without the DARTS. NO DARTS! Suppose to come with 6 soft tip and 6 steel.... NO DARTS! I called the company and they told me they have no darts to send to me. The told me they will send me a discount on DARTS.... Horrible company to order from.

elkem
6/4/12

They don't care about their customers. They sent my item with free shipping, but when I returned it, it cost me $50 to ship it back via ground freight. Something is wrong here. So now I am out $50. Will never buy from Plumstruck again!!

dorism3
4/10/12

These people LIE about having items in stock and the refuse to cancel an order. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CRIMINALS!!

lauraj4
1/19/12

Ordered an item from Walmart.com that was sold by Plumstruck. Rec'd notice from Walmart that the order was canceled, no reason why. Then rec'd notice about same order from Hayneedle.com, apparently they are the same company as Plumstruck. I've had a previously negative experience with Hayneedle, also bad customer service and communication. Apparently they don't want my money, so I'll buy the item elsewhere! Very strange and they wasted my time, twice!!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PlumStruck staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: yes, i made an order on sept 27 2012 order#8692018398791 to be shipped to pascagoula walmart mary pluff. but it was paid for and all but they didnt drop it off the item was refused. WHY?
10/4/12
michaels63
A: what are the measurements of the Chicken Coop? the one I am referring to is Precision Pet Backyard Barn Chicken Coop.
3/14/12
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: can they and will they ship to North Port Florida for confirmed delivery within a few days. no longer in Florida after 14th so item would have to arrive before or by then. it is a beach cargo cart that turns over into table
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the PlumStruck staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

PlumStruck?
Click here to post a review