US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

kathrynh22
5/3/16

Placed a LARGE order through Walmart.com (over $1000). Order fulfilled by this 'PlumStruck' company I'd never heard of. But hey -- it's Walmart. They gotta stand behind that, right?
WRONG. The 400 items I ordered (40 packages of 10) were suddenly reduced to 40 (incredibly over-priced) items. Had my original order printed out -- NO.WHERE. does the merchandise information on Walmart.com say "each".
Then I went back and read some reviews of this outfit -- and the words "SCAM" and "BAIT & SWITCH" stood out all over. Let that be a lesson, boys & girls. If it seems to good of a deal to be true, it probably is!!!

P.S. Trying to CALL these idiots is USELESS. Good thing we figured out we were scammed before the merchandise was delivered, so we can REFUSE IT.

eduardob32
3/1/16

I was looking for a pair of Gators sunglasses wich i found in Amazon through the marketplace, seller was Plumstruck, i place my order and was supossed yo be delivered in a little more thah a week. Nothing happens until i get a mail from Amazon saying that the seller fail to process it in the appropiate timeframe Happens twice to me so i don't know how Amazon can advertise such a lousy company, i send an e mail to the seller asking uf they were going ti delyver the sunglasses, instead they refer me to they sister company Hayneedle for the same sunglasses, but after reading the reviews for that company y decided not to but anything from them either False advertisement us they speciallity

esd4
2/27/16

ordered 2 Boraam Magellan 24 in. Swivel bar stools through Walmart/PlumStruck. ( Hint: don't pay for fast shipping) I rec'd the stools in 4 days, in good shape, well packed. Took 15 mins. to assemble! Wow, have put together a lot of furniture lately( new house) and this was a dream compared to most things I've ordered. Sturdy with a nicely done finish, good padding on seat.

budf5
2/24/16

Yes, I have a question about PlumStruck: Why on earth does a reputable company like Amazon affiliate with them?
End of comment.

elaineb43
2/10/16

PlumStruck should be called plumSTUCK....with junk. Very poor quality merchandise and customer service. Ordered a heated mattress pad for the winter. The main problem with this pad (there are many) is the wires protruding...not very comfortable for sleeping. I love shopping with Amazon, but using outside companies like PlumSTUCK have to be watched very carefully. Come on Amazon watch out for your customers.

michaelc267
2/7/16

Being I had to click on a number ancouldnt choose and negitive number I had to hit 1 but believe me it's more like a -5. I placed an order and in 2 minutes called to cancel and they tell me my order has be filled and loaded on a truck and heading to me. Lying $#*! sucking customer service. When this piece of $#*! of a coffee table arrived its not at all what it was suppose to be. Laminated fake marble top (which was suppose to be marble) . Knicked all to hell. Scratched up wood chipped off of legs and table. The fake $#*!ing laminated marble top is all bubbles up. It looks like these mother $#*!ing cheap $#*! let a 5 year old build this piece of $#*!. Your company deserves to be shut down and you need your teeth kicked in you low life RIP off $#*! sucking $#*!.

julied56
1/26/16

I ordered an orchid online it says it was large but no dimensions. They claims they will credit my Amazon account but not shipping of $19.25. The orchid is huge 37" with and ugly pot and made of very poor materials for $122.00. You would think it would be of higher quality. They just don't care about pleasing people. I will never order anything again from PLUMSTRUCK!!!!!

amym104
1/17/16

We ordered a ProForm Hybrid Trainer on Dec 15. We didn't receive it until Jan 14. But it was the cheaper model with the hard seat back, rather than the more expensive model with the soft seat back that we thought we were purchasing. It took several inquiries to actually get the item shipped at all. Now I am faced with an inferior product.

On further examination, it appears that the pictures were of the Hybrid Trainer Pro, but the item ordered is the Hybrid Trainer. This is the classic bait and switch.

brendah41
12/15/15

I will never order from them again. The sheets I ordered were very cheap. Wanted to return them and they said you have to pay to ship them back. Never again

jenniferc141
12/7/15

I ordered a glider on Amazon. It was quoted at $370 and went into my cart at $370. Moments later, AS I checked out, it shot up to $506!!! I caught too late as I had 4 other items totaling over $800 but immediately contacted the seller and asked them if this was some mistake. I also contacted Amazon. Amazon suggested that I get in contact with the seller. Plumstruck asked me to contact Amazon because they "hadnt received the order yet." Amazon confirmed this was False and told me to call the seller again. Plumstruck asked me to contact them again on Monday so the purchase could be credited to the original amount. I told them I'd rather not cancel and reorder and they said they would help me on monday. By the way, I found the same chair from 350-380 on all competitor sites. Come Monday, they completely went back on their original story and said they "could not and would not honor the price because they don't price match." I wasn't asking them to "price match" but rather just brought up the other sites to further prove that $506 was out of left field. What I was them to do was honor the price that they suckered me In to buy at before switching it up moments later upon check out. So shady. I had to ask them to cancel the order. They did nothing to remedy (I mean nothing). Neither did Amazon, sadly. Very disappointed in their lack of customer service at Amazon. I spent almost $900 on Amazon on that transaction and also applied for and received an Amazon Visa card, and instead of honoring the price, they suggested I cancel and order from wayfair, which is exactly what I did. I got the chair for $380 delivered. Shame on plumstruck and not cool, Amazon.

margaretl18
11/19/15

I ordered a small cake plate with dome cover from Walmart. It was shipped from Plumstruck and needed to be returned to Plumstruck. I emailed them several times to get return information as there is a noticeable bubble in the dome glass. They never gave me any information about returning the item. I will never order online from them again!
Update: Walmart deleted the charge from my credit card. Thanks Walmart!

sl274
10/14/15

I ordered a light I needed for a house we are building from the Amazon web site. They said they had 30+ in stock and it would ship in 2-3 days. A week and a half later I emailed, they looked into it and they said that the Item was discontinued and to bad for me.

christopherc54
10/2/15

Placed an order on 9/23, no tracking till 10/1--then it turned out to be a bogus track #--customer service was rude. What a joke!

vk19
9/19/15

I ordered two pairs of bedroom slippers--the exact size and style. One I ordered from Plumstuck, and the other from another company because Plumstruck did not have the second color I wanted.

They promised free returns. WRONG! When the item arrived, the size was completely off. (I have ordered these exact same slippers from other companies in the past, in the exact same size, and they fit like a glove. So, it seems the manufacturer changed their sizing since the last time I ordered.)

Plumstruck said my reason for return (size was improper; not true to size) was a "personal preference" reason, so they were charging me full shipping plus an extra admin fee. Oddly, the slippers I ordered from the other company also suffered from the same ill-sizing issue. Yet that company, WITHOUT ANY HASSLES, game me a full refund, and IMMEDIATELY gave me a return shipping label to print. Plumbstruck made me jump through three hoops of filling out forms, back-and-forth emails, and general BS. NEVER again will I order anything from this company. The lie about their return policy, and then they make the customer jump through unnecessary hoops to get a refund. I should have looked at the poor ratings for this supplier before I ordered from them.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs.

cherryo
9/15/15

I ordered chair cushions and I am very pleased with my order. The chair cushions are of premium quality and compared to other department stores that I shopped (and believe there were a lot of them) the price was amazing for the quality. My orders also arrived speedily and were packaged well so that they were in excellent condition when I got them. Very Happy

mariec43
9/8/15

"My items arrived sooner than was expected and the quality was excellent. The person I gave them to was well pleased. I would definitely order from them again." MAC

olutoyinf
9/4/15

My son got at most 2 hours out of a $600 gas powered Scooter that we bought through PlumStruck/Amazon. When I contacted the seller for an exchange or return, they wanted me to take apart the scooter and make some adjustments. I asked if this would void the warranty and never received a response. After several weeks I contacting them again about the warranty and they referred me to the manufacturer! I'll NEVER buy anything from PlumStruck again.

harryc39
8/21/15

Do Not Purchase any Products from PlumStruck. There the absolute worse. I placed and order with PlumStruck Through and the product was never shipped. I ended up canceling my order after with over 2 Weeks. Stay Away from this company!

donnad36
6/28/15

I ordered a child's playhouse on Walmart.com. Before I even received it, the price dropped by $50. I contacted Walmart who sent me to Plumstruck. No one would match the new price and I did a lot of emailing to both companies. After we opened the box to assemble My Ceder Playhouse, we noticed a big chip out of the roof. FINALLY, Plumstruck agreed to refund my $50 and credit me $30 for the damage which we got fixed. Satisfaction!

jamiem53
5/13/15

Ordered a Trampoline from Amazon.com. I found out that i had actually ordered the item from plumstruck.com. The item did arrive quickly when i began to assebly the Trampoline i discorvered what i actually had was a TV stand. So now on my daughters birthday i have to deal with the disapointment of not having the present that she really wanted. I now realize to really research even the stuff i order on Amazon.com. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS SITE

jeannier3
5/6/15

I ordered a trellis on 4-17. Received it on 4-24. There was a part missing. I called them. The part arrived on 4-30. The shipping for this whole transaction was $1.99. The trellis is exactly as stated on-line. If I had read the reviews on PlumStruck before I ordered, I probably would not have purchased this item. I'M SO GLAD I DIDN'T READ THEM!
Jeannie

lorenab2
4/25/15

I thought I was ordering from Walmart!! The information is not clear enough. I purchased an item to find out while that product was in transit, that the same item was $12 cheaper in other place. I contacted the email address (<orderservice.walmart@plumstruck.com>) thinking that they will match the price. No, they wouldn't. Diana D., the one that answered my email said "We would not be able to explain other retail site's pricing policies". How come Walmart plays this game? This is not fair for loyal customers. Walmart should drop them! I won't be buying online from Walmart ANYMORE!!

sharonl37
4/10/15

I ordered an $80 item. Some how I received two of them. I went back and checked my order history and sure enough there were two separate orders for the same product, on the same day and within minutes of the first order. I checked my credit card and YEP, I was charged for two.
I contacted Wal-Mart first, be cause I originally ordered through them. However, they told me that I have to go through PlumStruck. They were nice enough, but would not pay for the return shipping. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THEIR ERROR!

joell36
3/11/15

I ordered a pair of slippers for Christmas as a gift. They ran a size small and Plumstruck took soooo long (1+ week) to approve the return that I ended up giving them to my mom (who they fit). I ordered a second pair for the intended recipient and the order took 1 month to arrive. The company failed to notify me until I took the initiative to call them 3 weeks after purchase. Totally unacceptable. I was told that the order was on back-order.

I can't understand why they are selling products they don't even have in stock and taking my money and waiting for me to call them before notifying me!!!! PLEASE, do yourself a huge favor and read up on this company before purchasing their products. Learn from others mistakes and shop elsewhere.

bryanc38
2/21/15

Ordered four directors chairs online from Wal-Mart with an estimated delivery date of March 2-4. Upon reviewing my order confirmation I noticed that the chairs were actually coming from Plumbstruck.com. Had never heard of them before so a couple days later I looked them up. Wow, read some very scary reviews. My immediate thought was "Oh man, my wife is going to kill me". Lessened learned here for me, read all the reviews not just the negative ones ...So here's my review. The chairs arrived ten days earlier than expected, professionally packaged, absolutely no damage and all parts were included. Assembly was a piece of cake. Note, when mounting the foot rest, insert the fixed post in the hole and hold in back from the chair leg approx. 3/8 to 1/2 of an inch. Doing so makes it a lot easier to thread the screw on the other side. Chairs are well built, very comfortable, look great and an excellent valve for the price. The chairs are everything and more than the advertisement claims. I highly recommend this product and Plumbstruck. I'm very happy with this purchase but more importantly my wife is happy too!

aliciap8
1/22/15

I first came in contact with this company through Amazon when I ordered a Finley Black Corner Desk with an optional Hutch. (THE HUTCH IS SUPPOSE TO COME WITH IT!!) However due to the negligence on the seller's end, I did not receive the whole product and it most definitely was not as described online. MAJOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I proceeded to contact the seller only to find out that it was their mistake, however, THE COMPANY could not send the hutch they shorted me. I laughed for a long time at their message, I have never felt so ripped off. I felt like I had no other option as I couldn't even take apart the terribly constructed desk (again not good quality furniture) to send it back. So I accepted a measly 20% back even though I paid 173+ for literally a plain black desk. That's not even good quality. ALL I WANTED WAS THE DANG HUTCH. That's all. So now I will most likely cut my 173+ loss and take it as a learning experience, most likely toss the desk in the garbage this week. The bottom drawer on it doesn't even fully pull out.

Take my advice and run the other way if you see this company name. Terrible customer service, false advertisement, but prompt delivery... the one thing they have going for them.

codys22
1/13/15

This company is full of complete and total idiots! I bought a slide from them through Amazon for my kids for Christmas. The slide didn't show up til after Christmas and I ended up buying THE SAME one from Home Depot for 40$ cheaper. After several emails back and forth about returning their slide, they gave me a FedEx packing slip and said they would cover the cost. Today I receive an email stating they charged me $50 on my refund for shipping... The left hand is definitely not talking to right hand in this stupid company.

susanv9
1/8/15

CONTACT INFO FOR PLUMSTRUCK via Better Business Bureau
wwwDOTbbbDOTorg/nebraska/business-reviews/internet-shopping/plumstruck-web-store-in-omaha-ne-300078626

I ordered some clothing and I'm familiar with the manufacturer and item; I'm also in no big rush to get the item, so I'm not too worried. But I'm reading the horror stories so I thought I'd be helpful and dig up the contact info for the business.

rachelg25
1/2/15

I wouldn't say that the product is $#*!. I have not even opened the box. I am saying the company is UNETHICAL. I thought I was ordering from walmart, then when i loaded the 50pound box up to walmart and into the store they explained to me that it was actually purchased through this other store on walmarts website. Shady business. I would have NEVER purchased it had I know i could not return product to store front. Now, I have to pay MAJOR money to ship it back.

riche13
1/2/15

Ordered an Xmas tree from them three weeks ahead of Xmas, after two weeks of the order not showing a ship date on amazon we contacted them and kept getting the same generic help message. Eventually a real person mailed us back but then we never heard from her again.

A week after contacting them they finally told us that they forgot to place our order and we weren't getting an Xmas tree - but we could get our money back AFTER Xmas. They did nothing to make it up to us, never ever deal with this vendor!

Tip for consumers: Do not use them under any circumstances

cathyo3
12/29/14

I ordered a stand up pool table.It came with rack balls 2 q sticks and chalk.Its real nice and my 7 year old grandson loves it and so do i.Brought it in oct. They wanted 250 dollars for it.It was marked down to 150 plus taxes. It is worth 250 dollars!Ordered it off of Walmart site!

shalailad
12/14/14

I ordered a Christmas tree through Walmart website, was charged twice for only one purchase. This tree that I ordered was supposed to be 5 ft and 5'2-5'5 with the base. I'm 5 feet 2 inches and this tree comes to my chin in the base! CLEARLY this tree is not even five feet, I'm returning it because this is falsely advertised and I'm not happy. They said it would take several days for a refund which means it will be the week of Christmas I went through my bank and disputed the charge all is done and said will not purchase them again.

queens5
12/3/14

Purchased a bistro set for a friend housewarming gift. The table was delivered split in two and I've been trying to contact this company since 11/22. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Horrible and disappointing experience.

donf19
11/26/14

An addictive game. However it penalizes Kindle users by providing a less than stable environment. If you are a Kindle user stay away from this game. The constant crashing of the app makes competitive play impossible.

fredo6
10/29/14

Have attempted to contact them 4 times and no response. Want tot return an item to them purchased thru walmart. Went to walmart and they refuse to take item back. Worst experience I have ever had

philipm50
10/29/14

I bought a Dog Sweater from Walmart who uses PlumStruck.....and they are terrible ...need to return it and cannot speak to customer service. I would rate this company as a big "0".

ivrngalw
7/3/14

I bought a patio umbrella and want to return it. My 30 days will be up very soon and I have yet to receive an email reply with the appropriate authorization number needed from them in order to do the return. I am very disappointed in their customer service. Their automated email reply is useless and insincere! I am trying to find a phone number for them, but so far to no avail. Buyer beware. Before you order you better be sure you really want the item. Walmart should drop them! I won't be buying online from Walmart anymore :-(

markw86
6/12/14

"This was a waste of $120.00 I contacted seller complaining about it leaking and the said sorry it was a 30 day warranty so no refunds or exchanges. After I got their response i looked on the internet nd it is loaded with nothing but complainants"

lilianam1
6/10/14

BUYER BEWARE!!!!! This company is guilty of over pricing, misrepresentation, no customer service, they do not accept returns, they offer free shipping but if you want to return the item it costs more than the item itself, no website available, no phone numbers, no shipping receipt with order, items come broken, fall apart, missing pieces, they are criminals!! Walmart should be ashamed to advertise for them and offer their products!!!!!!!!!! They deserve to be investigated and shut down!!!! Read reviews before buying anything from them. I wish I had, I always do but this time I assumed it was through Walmart who offers decent return policy. IT WAS NO!!! DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP!!!! report them . I will continue to report them to every website available on consumer reports.

carmenw10
5/28/14

This is the worst company ever. I purchased $200 Patio Umbrella and it broke when I wanted to open it for the third time. I got $100 a use out of it to expensive for my taste. I bought this through Walmart and I guess that I should have read the reviews on this company before buying this item. When I contacted PlumStruck all they send me was an email stating that it was past 30 days and I could not return the item. I can't believe that a company can get away with this. I will contact the BBB to make sure that more people are aware and will not purchase items from this company. I don't have just $200 laying around to waste on nothing I could have bought me something nice that lasts.

cm48
4/27/14

Misleading online advertisement on a dining room set which turns out to be just the table itself. I was livid. I advised the delivery company to ship it back and contacted Plumstruck for a refund and they wanted to charge half of the price plus tax as a shipping fee! WTF! I demanded a full refund and ensured my bank get my funds back! Ridiculous! Don't buy unless you want problems!

brentr11
3/16/14

Purchased a Brentwood electric Skillet for 40 dollars through Walmart.com. It arrived with one of the leg screws untapped. I retapped it and put a larger bolt in it. After 8-10 uses, the no-stick coating is discolored. I contacted Plumstruck and they said after 30 days, no warranty of any kind. Sad. The last electric skillet I purchased lasted 20 years. Don't buy from Plumstruck.

priscillak
3/15/14

THIS IS AN AWFUL DEAL, I ONLY PURC. B/C I THOUGHT THAT IT CAME W/ THE CHAIRS (AS IT SHOWS IN THE PICTURE) BUT AFTER ALREADY PAYING FOR IT, AND IT BEING IN TRANSIT SOMETHING TOLD ME TO JUST CHECK AGAIN TO BE SURE. AND VERY SMALL UNDER FEATURES IT TELLS YOU TABLE ONLY. WELL APPARANTELY THE COMPANY WANTS YOU TO PAY $50 TO SIP BACK TO THEM AND THEN THEY MINUS THE SHIPPING FROM REFUND. READ THE REVIEWS, IVE HEARD THEY ARE SCAMMERS. WISH I WOULDVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL. I JUST TRUSTED WALMART, AND I DIDNT PAY TO SEND BACK B/C ALOT OF REVIEWS SHOW PPL SENDING BACK FOR REFUND AND NOT BEING REFUNDED, THEY HAVE NO CONTACT # ANYWHERE ONLINE.(SERIOUSLY) SO I DIDNT WANT TO RISK NOT BEING REFUNDED. THIS SHOULDVE BEEN $100 AT MOST...NOT $160 WHICH IS WHAT IT COMES UP TO WITH SHIPPING. THE CHAIRS ARE MORE THAN $50 IM SOO PISSED! BUYER BEWARE

lindab66
2/12/14

I read these reviews after I ordered a bed through Walmart and was apprehensive. So, I was surprised when my bed showed up today, a week early, beautifully bubble wrapped in two boxes. And, this was free shipping. I had no problem at all with my order. It was almost half the price, ordering it through Walmart, that it would have been getting it straight from plumstruck and I'm very happy.

ellenb6
12/23/13

I should have read the reviews BEFORE purchasing from PlumStruck.(Haymaker)
CAVEAT EMPTOR....let the "buyer beware".

jg38
12/21/13

I wish I had looked up this company before ordering from them through Walmart. I feel Walmart should hold accountability front he crap these people are getting away with. I purchased a $164 dollar item & after no responses from them helping us out as to WHERE my item is, although it shows it "shipped" it's still never left the facility! Aftter looking them up & seeing all these horrible reviews, I am going to assume I am out of the $$$ & that is that. Ughhh!!!

hakimm
11/27/13

this company is nothing more then a bunch of computer theafts that need someone like me to beat the $#*! out of them thanks for $#*!en my kids christmas up jerkoffs

denycer
11/22/13

I purchased $130.00 worth of curtain valances from PlumStruck vial Walmart. They came in several colors, including burgundy and chocolate. I ordered the chocolate, and they sent burgundy. I emailed them - there is no phone number available - and told them that I wanted to exchange the valances. They refused to do the exchange, and said that I had to send the valances back and then go through the order process again. They did provide and paid shipping label through FedEx. I sent them back promptly, and they arrived about two weeks ago. So far, no refund. I have emailed them twice, and they refuse to email me back. Horrible company. Do not do business with them.

suzans1
9/13/13

Intentional misleading advertising. Sounds like I'm out $30.00, which isn't too bad considering what I've read from others regarding their dealing with PlumStuck/Hayneedle. Researched Plumstruck after the fact, Bought through Amazon.

clifff6
9/13/13

On March 14, 2013, I ordered a "Stone Resin Wicker Design Propane Fire Pit Table with Burner Cover" from Plum Struck, via Amazon. The item arrived in a sealed wooden crate. After using a saw to open the item, then hiring a person to help me move the 250 pound fire pit to my patio, I discovered the ignition switch does not work; the fire pit does not work.

Plum Struck is refusing to resolve the issue. Hayneedle and other major websites that sell the same item, post that the item has a 6 month manufacturer's warranty; they state that if there any issues, they will work with the manufacturer to make sure the issues are resolved. DO NOT USE PLUM STRUCK. Use Hayneedle and other websites that sell the same items.

Cliff Freid

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PlumStruck staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question