US Government's NSF

lauraj4

21 Reviews for PlumStruck

▼ Sort by: recent

3/16/14

Purchased a Brentwood electric Skillet for 40 dollars through Walmart.com. It arrived with one of the leg screws untapped. I retapped it and put a larger bolt in it. After 8-10 uses, the no-stick coating is discolored. I contacted Plumstruck and they said after 30 days, no warranty of any kind. Sad. The last electric skillet I purchased lasted 20 years. Don't buy from Plumstruck.

3/15/14

THIS IS AN AWFUL DEAL, I ONLY PURC. B/C I THOUGHT THAT IT CAME W/ THE CHAIRS (AS IT SHOWS IN THE PICTURE) BUT AFTER ALREADY PAYING FOR IT, AND IT BEING IN TRANSIT SOMETHING TOLD ME TO JUST CHECK AGAIN TO BE SURE. AND VERY SMALL UNDER FEATURES IT TELLS YOU TABLE ONLY. WELL APPARANTELY THE COMPANY WANTS YOU TO PAY $50 TO SIP BACK TO THEM AND THEN THEY MINUS THE SHIPPING FROM REFUND. READ THE REVIEWS, IVE HEARD THEY ARE SCAMMERS. WISH I WOULDVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL. I JUST TRUSTED WALMART, AND I DIDNT PAY TO SEND BACK B/C ALOT OF REVIEWS SHOW PPL SENDING BACK FOR REFUND AND NOT BEING REFUNDED, THEY HAVE NO CONTACT # ANYWHERE ONLINE.(SERIOUSLY) SO I DIDNT WANT TO RISK NOT BEING REFUNDED. THIS SHOULDVE BEEN $100 AT MOST...NOT $160 WHICH IS WHAT IT COMES UP TO WITH SHIPPING. THE CHAIRS ARE MORE THAN $50 IM SOO PISSED! BUYER BEWARE

2/12/14

I read these reviews after I ordered a bed through Walmart and was apprehensive. So, I was surprised when my bed showed up today, a week early, beautifully bubble wrapped in two boxes. And, this was free shipping. I had no problem at all with my order. It was almost half the price, ordering it through Walmart, that it would have been getting it straight from plumstruck and I'm very happy.

12/23/13

I should have read the reviews BEFORE purchasing from PlumStruck.(Haymaker)
CAVEAT EMPTOR....let the "buyer beware".

12/21/13

I wish I had looked up this company before ordering from them through Walmart. I feel Walmart should hold accountability front he crap these people are getting away with. I purchased a $164 dollar item & after no responses from them helping us out as to WHERE my item is, although it shows it "shipped" it's still never left the facility! Aftter looking them up & seeing all these horrible reviews, I am going to assume I am out of the $$$ & that is that. Ughhh!!!

11/27/13

this company is nothing more then a bunch of computer theafts that need someone like me to beat the $#*! out of them thanks for $#*!en my kids christmas up jerkoffs

11/22/13

I purchased $130.00 worth of curtain valances from PlumStruck vial Walmart. They came in several colors, including burgundy and chocolate. I ordered the chocolate, and they sent burgundy. I emailed them - there is no phone number available - and told them that I wanted to exchange the valances. They refused to do the exchange, and said that I had to send the valances back and then go through the order process again. They did provide and paid shipping label through FedEx. I sent them back promptly, and they arrived about two weeks ago. So far, no refund. I have emailed them twice, and they refuse to email me back. Horrible company. Do not do business with them.

9/13/13

Intentional misleading advertising. Sounds like I'm out $30.00, which isn't too bad considering what I've read from others regarding their dealing with PlumStuck/Hayneedle. Researched Plumstruck after the fact, Bought through Amazon.

9/13/13

On March 14, 2013, I ordered a "Stone Resin Wicker Design Propane Fire Pit Table with Burner Cover" from Plum Struck, via Amazon. The item arrived in a sealed wooden crate. After using a saw to open the item, then hiring a person to help me move the 250 pound fire pit to my patio, I discovered the ignition switch does not work; the fire pit does not work.

Plum Struck is refusing to resolve the issue. Hayneedle and other major websites that sell the same item, post that the item has a 6 month manufacturer's warranty; they state that if there any issues, they will work with the manufacturer to make sure the issues are resolved. DO NOT USE PLUM STRUCK. Use Hayneedle and other websites that sell the same items.

Cliff Freid

9/12/13

I ordered catchers gear and they sent me a pink bat. It's been 24 hours and no response. Serious regret.

8/12/13

My order arrived on time, but it does not fit because it is not the dimensions advertised in Amazon - so I am trying to return it.....none of their websites work - what to do?

8/1/13

I bought a dinning set, put together the chairs and realized the post for the table was missing, they said they could not send us the piece, only accepted the return of the entire thing (which it will be expensive to ship , not to mention the time and effort it took us to put it together). They take 1 day to reply to you and they have no phone number to reach them. Now I know why they don't!!
Don't ever buy from them.

7/18/13

Ordered a decline bench, sent me the exact opposite, an incline bench. 2nd time they screwed my order up in 2 tries. Would not suggest this site to any one and will never consider them ever again when purchasing anything from them.

7/9/13

bought my grand daughter a table set in May, table had crack on the side, it was for her birthday in July so we didn't put it together until last week. The company basically told me it was not their problem because we didn't un pack it and put it together right away. Now my grand daughter has a table that is not right and I am out 130.00 Never again. Customer service sends out generic letters to tell you tuff luck.

7/8/13

Odered a patio swing thru Amazon at the cost of $350+ It came a million pieces, had to hire someone to put it together. Turned out that in doing so found a piece that was dangerously unusable, a supporting metal piece for the swing that was dented and defective. Company can not send a new part, need to pack up 2 heavy boxes, tape them for return. Refused delivery of a new swing primarily because company does not even have phone number and it took 3 days to answer my e mail. Wish I had read this e mail before ordering from this company. Stay Away!

7/1/13

Ordered a 6-pack of storage containers through Walmart/Plumstruck. Paid for the product and receipt clearly shows it was for a pack of 6 of the item. I received ONE of the items, not a pack of 6. When contacting them there response was sorry, it was suppose to read one item, not 6 of them. Plumstruck is not willing to fulfill the purchase and says that if I need 6 I will have to order 5 more.

4/28/13

We just bought two hours ago by mistake a table so after ten minutes we sent a email to cancel the order because the table was not the one we want.So they just said that they can not do anything.This is a really bad experience.Bad company.They dont care their costumers

12/26/12

Not a happy customer! Received my Halex Steel Electronic Dartboard with Cabinet.The best is this product came without the DARTS. NO DARTS! Suppose to come with 6 soft tip and 6 steel.... NO DARTS! I called the company and they told me they have no darts to send to me. The told me they will send me a discount on DARTS.... Horrible company to order from.

6/4/12

They don't care about their customers. They sent my item with free shipping, but when I returned it, it cost me $50 to ship it back via ground freight. Something is wrong here. So now I am out $50. Will never buy from Plumstruck again!!

4/10/12

These people LIE about having items in stock and the refuse to cancel an order. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CRIMINALS!!

1/19/12

Ordered an item from Walmart.com that was sold by Plumstruck. Rec'd notice from Walmart that the order was canceled, no reason why. Then rec'd notice about same order from Hayneedle.com, apparently they are the same company as Plumstruck. I've had a previously negative experience with Hayneedle, also bad customer service and communication. Apparently they don't want my money, so I'll buy the item elsewhere! Very strange and they wasted my time, twice!!

About PlumStruck