US Government's NSF
colleena

18 Reviews for Plumbingsupply.com

▼ Sort by: recent

11/22/13

I ordered some flex pvc pipe online and then realized that I needed a pvc t fiiing that I couldn't find locally, so I called them a couple hours later and spoke with cust service (also no recording..someone answered in person!) and she was able to add it to my previous order and not charge me seperate shipping!
When I received the order a couple days later, it was the wrong size pvc flex tube, so I called and spoke with the customer service again, and she told me that they would send the correct size out the same day!
I appreicate the courteous cust service along with the fast shipping. I will definetly shop with them again!!

11/14/13

They don't directly supply your order and if you need to return an item you need to ship it back to multiple places at your own expense. Stay as far away from them as possible as their customer service is HORRIBLE!

7/14/13

I ordered a brass gas adaptor from them. I received the correct part but it was obviously a used part, not new. It was very dirty and had some corrosion and pitting on the gas flare surface and obvious residue of some pipe sealant on it. They didnt even clean it. I dont think its even safe to use.

7/2/13

I had a broken shower drain grate to replace and it was very is hard to find. I contacted the manufacturer and they provide me with part number and referred me to Lowes and Home Deport. Neither one actually had the part and my local plumbing supply company didn't either. I finally found the part online at plumbingsupply.com. I ordered two just so I'd have a backup and they sent me the items faster than I could imagine. I would order form them again and highly recommend them.

5/2/13

I would have to call these guys my hero's.
I first tried the official American Standard site only to find that the part I needed was not available. Before giving up I searched a few other plumbing stores. Plumbingsupply came up. I found my toilet on their site and the components I was looking for. Unfortunately the item I needed was discontinued. I called in and spoke to a very nice gentlemen (Mike) and he assured me that he could find something that would fit as it looked like something they currently offer.
I was hesitant at first but I went ahead and ordered. I received the part 2 days later! I was impressed. I installed the part and my toilet works like new again! Thanks Mike! I could not be happier with their service. Two thumbs up!

4/25/13

I have made several purchases from PlumbingSupply.com for garden related products - garden hoses, hose bibbs, PVC fittings, drip irrigation fittings. Shipping is a bit high for small orders, so I always try to order everything I need for the season in one big purchase. The one time I received a wrong fitting, I called their customer service and explained what I received, and they mailed out the correct fitting - at no cost to me! I believe some of the reviewers who say they received the wrong part, simply ordered incorrectly, and they are the one's who are not taking responsibility. I don't know of a company that will re-ship what you really needed after you placed an order for the wrong item. That type of company wouldn't last very long. PlumbingSupply is a legit company who's been around for a long time. You can trust them, but you, as the customer must do your part and order what you really need. If you order wrong, face the music and place another order.

4/16/13

I ordered a repair kit for a 1B1 toilet fill valve - $4.47 plus $8.95 postage and handling. The part that came was the wrong one. I called sales and they researched it and told me it was the wrong one. They gave me the correct part number and said that I could order it. I asked if I would have to pay the $8.95 postage again and the answer was yes. I would expect them to send me the proper part for free, as they sent me the wrong one in the first place. They lost a customer over $4.47!

11/5/12

Ordered Valley Back to Back shower valve. I'll give em a 5 star review. I'm hoping the quality is there and they last about 4-6 years, because that's about how long the parts last in my rental unit.

10/23/12

I ordered a replacement flush valve for an old Elger. The model was Murray. I entered the required information into the order forms on the website, and Plumbing Supply sent me the wrong valve. When I called to straighten the issue out, the woman on the phone insisted that they sent me the correct part. However, the valve did not fit the Elger Murray I have sitting in my house. Plumbing Supply refuses to credit the shipping costs and insists on charging a restocking fee when they are the ones who screwed up. After paying to ship it back, I would have paid more in nonrefundable shipping back and forth than what the valve costs. Plumbing Supply refuses to take responsibility for their mistake and insists I ordered the wrong part.

Plumbing Supply simply refuses to take responsibility for its mistake and want to charge me for its error.

Buyer beware.

4/21/11

I have made multiple purchases and never had any problems with the quality of the product. They have a huge selection of products and service was great. You can actually talk to a real person without being put on hold or having to sit through an automated prompt. Would recommend this company without reservation.

4/18/11

This is your mom and pop shop, but online. The cool thing is that they actually know plumbing and aren't some horribly ignorant customer service-type company. I have to give plumbingsupply.com a great review as they know plumbing and can actually get technical information, outside of the manufacturer's posted illustrations. Not only that, but I received my products extremely quickly (3 days) even with selecting the cheaper "slow" shipping. Good prices, good service.

2/27/11

I needed to replace toilet sets that were an odd color. Special order from Home Depot was not even close. Ordered from plumingsupplies.com and instead of shipping what I ordered they called to ask some very good questions. Long and short is they sent two seats that they thought might be right (I needed two) and one was perfect. I sent the other back and they sent a second one just like the first that worked. What customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lady that helped me out was great! Thank you for under promising and over performing.

2/7/11

I needed to replace an Eljer Titan toilet tank-to-bowl gasket (because I had to replace the bolts, and one shouldn't reuse gaskets, they say), but cannot find them in the Sacramento area anymore. This site sells them for my toilet model. I ordered the set that also includes new tank-to-bowl bolts/nuts. I received them within just a few days of my order, by mail. (Bought two, as I have two such toilets, and I figure if one goes out, so will the other. Shipping two was the same price as shipping one.) The nuts were different from the original Eljer equipment, but then maybe that's good--the Eljer set corroded and leaked after only 3 years. The gasket fit fine, and it's been a week with no problems.

12/3/10

I ordedred a part from them, and they gave me run around about UPS won't deliver, and want to charge more money.I WILL NEVER US THEM AGAIN
THE WORST ON LINE RETAILER

2/27/10

Fast service. I emailed them a question and within a half hour actually someone called and explained about the part and how that one would work. He did mention how they had another part that would work and it actually costs less. So I ordered it and received it two days later. Perfect. I love these guys.

12/18/09

I didn't get a chance to place an order through them since they decided to raise the price on an item in my cart as I was reviewing my order. The price jumped from $134.95 to $147.08. Then it dropped to $140.24 about two hours later. I sent an e-mail to them asking why this happened - never got a response. I will take my business elsewhere.

11/20/09

I just received the /best/ service I've ever had. I would love to kiss them. My house was near flooding because of a failed sump pump. I got my pump fast and had it installed before the rains hit. Wow! They even helped me figure out what pump I had based on the color and few markings I found on it. THEY ROCK!

10/29/09

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS. First they sell parts that are not genuine but 'similar to…' i.e. Kohler etc. parts. The 'similar to' parts do not fit and also leak. When I sent it back they said it was not defective even thought they never installed it themselves on a Kohler to find out. My plumber has installed hundreds if not more of these parts, I think he would know. Junk parts for the job!!! Do not use their parts. You will not get your money back as hard as you may try. I was told that since the parts bags were open they could not be re-sold…. Now how do you install something without opening the parts?
Maybe they think I will let them keep the part and then they can restock it. Seriously we are not talking a lot of money here it is the principal. I guess I am just accustomed to better business people. The item is defective; they should return it to their manufacturer and not aggravate the customer. These guys are nickel and dime fools. Take your business elsewhere – Buyer Beware!!!

About Plumbingsupply