US Government's NSF

info@informationdirectory.org

30 Reviews for Peoplepublicrecords.org

▼ Sort by: recent

7/22/14

Total Scam. First is said they had data on the person I was researching, once I paid, "no results found" is what I got. Thankfully, Clickbank refunded my money.

5/16/14

This site is a total scam. I put in my own license plate and it gave me someone who lived in another state!. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! I called the 800 number for CLKBANK and will hopefully get my money refunded! Wish I would have done more research before wasting my time on this site.

2/21/14

I am surprised that I found so much information, very impressed!

1/5/14

Today is january 4,2014. The site is still a scam. I tried to call clk bank at 800-390-6035. They are not open but i am hoping they will give me a refund.

12/9/13

this F%*kin scam is still active.
my Gf just did it today, i flipped when i read the reveiws on here.
my bank gave me the # listed below
a call to clk bank got me a refund within an hour w/ email confirmation too.
call clk bank @ 800-390-6035 to get your refund.
the rep was very nice, kinda sounded like she may also be working a phone sex line also ? :)
but strangely knew our name and email without asking ?
were we the only dumbasses of the day ?

thanx sitejabber and all who submitted reveiws !

10/1/13

Just read this site, but it's too late, there is no contact details, no response, and no email to confirm membership etc,I thought it was strange how it takes you to another site, I've cancelled my card in case they try and take more money from me. Hopefully the bank will refund me, I've informed PAYPAL to their scheme, but they said there was nothing they can do, It's money I can't afford to lose. The thieving T%4@ts.

9/2/13

Not only did I not find the driving records I wanted to search for, but a few days later my credit card used to pay for this site started getting fraudulent transactions, even though I did not lose my card. I cannot say this is 100% the problem of peoplepublicrecords.org, but I did not find any other unusual use of my card recently, i.e. all other parties I used the cards for many years.

7/18/13

Had I seen this review site before I joined, I would have never paid for the garbage!!!
SCAM!!!

7/17/13

I agree with all of the negative reports above. I can find more information on Google. I bought the Premium Service. The sight began dropping searches. When I click on the sight it is down. Doing a search of the sight, there is no way to sign in. They will take your credit card in a second but then deny the service for those that have already paid. Don't fall for the SCAM.

4/21/12

Just like everyone else I wish I had checked out the site before using. You will spend money for nothing. Will forward you to another site where you will pay again for info. Information is vauge on site, no way to once so called registered to start second look-up while ending up at pay again.

12/23/11

I checked back on the site and they have improved a lot since the last time.

12/3/11

I can confirm that it is a scam. I paid with PayPal, and got nothing. There is no way to log in, and no way to contact them.

10/28/10

Complete con can not believe I fell for it tryin to get a sex offender deleted from facebook took advantage to be honest complete con hope no one else falls for it does it help that I paid with paypal? thats why I fell for it as it had paypal?

10/27/10

Preliminary Search is Working...done
Connecting to the Canada Database...successful

© SOURCE DATA EXTRACTOR: DATA SOURCES SCAN... DONE
SERVER QUERY: Records For Kransten Floringeryghn
SERVER RESPONSE: Results Found

Made up name and birthdate info. "Results Found."

SCAM.

10/25/10

What a con. Criminal record my a*** they should be listed on here themselves. DO NOT USE> This will not prtect you or you children as they state. Praying on responsible parents trying to do what's best for their children.

10/20/10

Paid for one year to check vin numbers while in search for a car but never found even ONE record out of a half dozen. Useless in California. Only a few states are utilized in the databases. I don't even bother to look anything up there anymore, what's the point?
Able to log in again via the small link at the bottom of the page. Tried online support for a question, but no one replied.

10/6/10

M@$&^@*#&ers took my money then gave no way to log into SCAM website. I finally got clkbank.com (probably also SCAMMERS) to refund money, but likely only because I got Paypal involved. BEWARE! Site is registered to Information Technology Services, Inc., 848 N. Rainbow Blvd. Suite 2452, Las Vegas, Nevada 89107, Phone 781-647-0678. I expect the address is a mailbox service. I called Vegas police dept. fraud division, and they referred me to IC3.com. I'm choosing not to file complaint there because they don't guarantee privacy, but I sure hope some of you will! Let's shut these peoplepublicrecords.org a$$h013s down!

10/3/10

I used this web site and found wealth of information about myself, will recommend to others.

10/1/10

no sirve para nada, solo te rovan el dinero pinches rateros no sew como les permiten hacer esto

9/24/10

TOTAL CON! THEIVES TOOK MY MONEY AND THEN I REALISED - NO LOGON!
GOOGLE DO SOMETHING OR I'LL CHANGE MY SEARCH ENGINE.....

9/11/10

I also wish I had taken the time to review the website. There is no login page. It took my money and kicked me out of the website. I could not get back in. Thus, I did not get my search, lost my money, cannot log back in, and have no remedy.

9/7/10

Absolute scam. You pay your money and get nothing. I wish I had read the other reviews posted here. Am currently trying to get a resolution using paypal.

9/7/10

I agree with all the previous comments and complaints. It is a scam!

9/2/10

Just been caught out. How do we get Google to wise up to this scam and do something about it. After parting with cash it did not find the info from the initial search so I entered Bugs Bunny with a fictitious birthdate and GUESS WHAT - it found matches in the U.K. The unacceptable face of capitalism.

9/2/10

I wish I had taken a couple of minutes to check them out but was in a hurry and so easily got sucked in! Lucky I believe in Karma! DO NOT PAY THEM ANY MONEY! IT IS A PURE SCAM!

8/27/10

Absoulute scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take your money and gives you no information. No way to log back in once you pay the membership cost.
Absoulute SH#TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

8/24/10

DONT EVEN GO THERE!! BIG RIP OFF SCAM SCAM SCAM
WISH I TOOK MORE TIME TO REALIZE WHAT A FAKE CRAPPY SITE IT IS
PLEASE DONT PAY A CENT !

7/22/10

SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!!
Don not get this service!
They will take your money so fast!
Its all a scam!

6/8/10

they took my money and It may be me but now I can't seem to sign in. the web address takes you to the home page and I can't seem to find the login. I could not find any contact info so I called my card company and they gave me the phone number 208-345-4245 so they are closed now, will try tomorrow and hope its better

5/21/10

Do not spend your money here. A payment produces exactly nothing. Should have wised up when I didn't see any contact information. My credit card company gave me their contact number as 208-345-4245.

The Best Background Check Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber