US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

ftw
12/21/14

Review PayperMails;(and other of its related systems)

This is run OUT OF GARAGE by Asia people - (no offence to all the good Honest Asian people) if you look at the way they talk on their emails/ad's - English is their second language-and unfortunately there have been many scams like this from our Asian counterparts such as richgoptr.com, royalptr.com, geniuneptr.com, and many more cousin companies from the same guys-simple to spot, all they do is send you to their related companies ad's which is about 7 of them so you gawk at boring advertisings-which is a signal that you aint getting paid $100-$200 (no one in their right mind would ever pay you this much to look at shizz)-what nonsense-they know no one is going to pay any attention to these ad's after the first 10 views as it is all the same. So if one website is fake-the rest of the paid to click are too-I never paid upgrade I did it for an experiment as a "free slave" to see what would happen once I got to the $25k-and guess what?!!! they haven't paid out....surprise surprise-don't be confused ITS A SCAM SO JUST MOVE ON-BUT someone should bring them and their companies down and off line and keep their ip address under watch etc.
Best thing to do is Warn the Masses....But their day will come.
FT.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE-BUT IF ONLY FOR EXPERIMENTAL PURPOSES OF BEING THE ONLY LUCKY PERSON THEY ACCIDENTALLY PAY OUT TO....Please do not expect to get paid by these guys and their related websites-anyone who says they have -is a plant and just works for them!

chandrashekari
12/2/14

Non payment & Cheating
I joined paypermails.com but after I reached $ 25000 five times, I was never paid and everytime I requested I was told by email
if you want to get your payment soon you must upgrade your account!
then you will get your payment in 7 days.
It's the best way to get your payment soon.

When I paid & became a Gold member & then asked for my money, I was asked to pay a 1 time transfer fee of $ 200 to get your paypermails payment in 24 hours.

WHEN I PAID $ 200 AS ONE TIME TRANSFER FEE, I GET A MAIL FROM MAIL COMPANY paysmailptr@gmail.com ON Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 2:39 PM WITH SUBJECT AS - We have received your transfer fee WHERE THE MAIL MENTIONED THAT IT WOULD NOW TAKE 5 TO 10 DAYS TO RELEASE MY PAYMENTS

I KEPT FOLLOWING UP BUT NO ONE REPLIED & IF AT ALL A REPLY CAME IT ASKED ME TO PAY THE ONE TIME TRANSFER FEE WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PAID.

AT LAST I GET A MAIL ON 26 SEPT’14 SAYING = we will process your earning soon. and this mail was sent from < support@paypermails.com>

AND TILL DATE I HAVE NOT GOT ANYTHING AND DO NOT EVEN GET A REPLY BACK TO MY MAILS

ON THE 3RD OF JULY'14, I WAS CONFIRMED THAT I AM A GOLD MEMBER AFTER I PAID $ 165 & ON THE 23RD OFJULY'14 I WAS CONFIRMED THE RECIEPT OF THE ONE TIME TRANSFER FEE OF $ 200

TODAY MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST IS FOR A TOTAL OF $ 3,05,000 AND MY UNCLAIMED TOTAL IS $ 102,662.5000

ISN’T THIS PURE CHEATING, PAYPERMAILS.COM IS A TOTAL CHEATER, ALL YOU FRIENDS PLEASE BE CAREFUL

leahb6
5/1/14

This site was brought to mine and my boyfriends attention by a friend of ours. We both thought "Great a chance to make some easy cash" I went in as a free member and worked up to the 25,000 I have never gotten payment. I would not be willing to try this site again nor would I tell others about it!!!!

musfikurr
12/28/13

i don't understand what can i do here.jhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

danieli10
10/28/13

scam or not

janeg10
10/14/13

This site is what you would call A $#*! LOAD OF SCUM!!
I joined in 2012, and so very sorry that I even set eyes on it,
I am so normally trusting, but after coming across this @@@@
of a SCAM, I now am not, well paypermails you did one thing for me other than STEAL my money, you taught me not to trust this sort of BIG PILE OF $#*! again. THANKS FOR THE LESSON, HOPE MY AND OTHER PEOPLES MONEY CHOKES YOU!!!!!

zdzislawn
7/7/13

scam

janes37
3/23/13

I stupidly paid for a upgrade for this SCAM SCAM SCAM, THEY BARELY GAVE ME THE UPGRADE, LET ALONE THE $ i HAD AND STILL HAVE ACCUMULATED, I KNOW I WOULD BE BETTER OF LIGHTING A FIRE RUBBING 2 SNOW BALLS TOGETHER,THAN ME SEEING ANY OF THE $ THAT WAS PROMISED TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME. I DO CLASS MYSELF AS QUITE SENSIBLE, BUT AS I AM NO LONGER ABLE TO GET OUT DUE TO ME HAVING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, I DID FALL HOOK LINE AND SINKER.. PLEASE NO ONE ELSE FALL FOR THIS CRAP!! THAT PERSON(S) YAN HONG HOU OR EMAIL ADDRESS- HYH.PTR@GMAIL.COM IS A COMPLETE LOW LIFE AND SHOULDN'T BE WALKING THE STREETS. HE/THEY SHOULD BE STOPPED COMPLETELY. PAYPAL KNOWS ABOUT HIM, AND SO DO THE ACTION FRAUD TEAM. WE MAY NOT GET OUR MONEY BACK, BUT I HOPE HE FKCU ING CHOKES ON IT.
PURE SCUM AND MOST DEFINITELY A SCEEMING LITTLE NO USER.!

louiec
8/15/11

I paid paypermails $165.00 for a life time gold membership and I earned $250.000.00 clicking emails and also got them 51 referrals. I requested a payout and got a email saying I have to pay another $200.00 to get my payout. OK I lost my money $165.00 but I stopped advertising and I am still getting referrals and I can not stop it so other people don't get ripped off. Thanks Lou Cataldi

debbrak
3/31/11

In July of 2010 I joined this site as a free member. In September of the same year I paid close to $200 to become a gold member and acquired 255 downline members..some I paid for seperately, so I had close to $250 invested in this site. I requested payout numerous times. I never heard from them except a little computor print that said they would get in contact with me. I got tired of being ignored so I had Paypal go after them. Today I got a email from paypermails.com that said I should pay them another $200 lifetime fee for the money they owed me. Come on now....I should pay someone, who owes me money,to pay me ? I have put alot of time into working this site, 8 months and I was devoted to working it, I gave them the benefit of the doubt to come true. I have never come across anyone who has been paid and I feel I have been scamed.

gailc3
2/17/11

I joined this website. I paid the ugrade fee of $165.00, then I paid the membership fee of $200.00. I have requested payouts in the amount of $60,000.00. I have sent several emails about this to them with no answer. I sent 2 emails on the report abuse button. Nothing from there either. DO NOT!!!!!!!!! join this sight. It is real scam.

royc6
1/16/11

It is a scam to some members. Being a upgraded gold member since 10/1/2010, suddenly had sent me an e-mail telling me I forgot to make my payment as a gold member and asking me to pay $200 service so he said I can request payout instantly. Sent all my info of payments to their customer service and to this Admin, paypermails.comI to proved I made my payment back in 10/1/2010. He sent his message - the same message to me several times just same note asking for $200 again, not even mentioning my response to all his same messages sent to me. This Admin supposed to be is a scam - STAY AWAY TO THIS SITE.

vickiem2
11/10/10

When I first joined everything seemed to be okay. Advertises if upgraded you get paid 14 days. Their term is as follows: Payments: Affiliates may earn by receiving paid-emails and visiting the advertiser websites after they have entered their member ID in the area on the website provided by paypermails.com. Affiliates may earn by referring new affiliates to the paypermails.com program. Affiliates will earn a percentage of advertising revenues collected by paypermails.com. paypermails.com will pay affiliates when their balance reaches the minimum payout rate set by paypermails.com. Once the member has reached payout they may request payment. Payments will be made within 30 days or a reasonable time after. Yet under FAO....it reads.....When am I paid? After your payment request is made and your account is in good-standing we will issue payment to you within 30 days.

So after 34 days.....what do you think? Need to shut this one down? Or who can investigate. Someone said, IP address is in the US, but I think the people running this is in Asia somewhere.

Sad...

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PayperMails staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Charlene,
Usually these are work at home scams. I'm sorry if you've put money and a lot of time into this. I wonder if there's any recourse for this, Robert?
2/17/11
charlenew
A: I would like to know if this is a scam or not. On the website it says when you reach $25,000, you can get a payout for a free member. I requested a payout and was told I had to wait 3 months, that paid members were paid first. Since then I have reached $25,000 again and was told the same thing. My question is, if they can't pay $25,000 now how can they pay $75,000, which is what it will be in 3 months?
10/28/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the PayperMails staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?