US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

leahb6
5/1/14

This site was brought to mine and my boyfriends attention by a friend of ours. We both thought "Great a chance to make some easy cash" I went in as a free member and worked up to the 25,000 I have never gotten payment. I would not be willing to try this site again nor would I tell others about it!!!!

musfikurr
12/28/13

i don't understand what can i do here.jhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

danieli10
10/28/13

scam or not

janeg10
10/14/13

This site is what you would call A $#*! LOAD OF SCUM!!
I joined in 2012, and so very sorry that I even set eyes on it,
I am so normally trusting, but after coming across this @@@@
of a SCAM, I now am not, well paypermails you did one thing for me other than STEAL my money, you taught me not to trust this sort of BIG PILE OF $#*! again. THANKS FOR THE LESSON, HOPE MY AND OTHER PEOPLES MONEY CHOKES YOU!!!!!

zdzislawn
7/7/13

scam

janes37
3/23/13

I stupidly paid for a upgrade for this SCAM SCAM SCAM, THEY BARELY GAVE ME THE UPGRADE, LET ALONE THE $ i HAD AND STILL HAVE ACCUMULATED, I KNOW I WOULD BE BETTER OF LIGHTING A FIRE RUBBING 2 SNOW BALLS TOGETHER,THAN ME SEEING ANY OF THE $ THAT WAS PROMISED TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME. I DO CLASS MYSELF AS QUITE SENSIBLE, BUT AS I AM NO LONGER ABLE TO GET OUT DUE TO ME HAVING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, I DID FALL HOOK LINE AND SINKER.. PLEASE NO ONE ELSE FALL FOR THIS CRAP!! THAT PERSON(S) YAN HONG HOU OR EMAIL ADDRESS- HYH.PTR@GMAIL.COM IS A COMPLETE LOW LIFE AND SHOULDN'T BE WALKING THE STREETS. HE/THEY SHOULD BE STOPPED COMPLETELY. PAYPAL KNOWS ABOUT HIM, AND SO DO THE ACTION FRAUD TEAM. WE MAY NOT GET OUR MONEY BACK, BUT I HOPE HE FKCU ING CHOKES ON IT.
PURE SCUM AND MOST DEFINITELY A SCEEMING LITTLE NO USER.!

louiec
8/15/11

I paid paypermails $165.00 for a life time gold membership and I earned $250.000.00 clicking emails and also got them 51 referrals. I requested a payout and got a email saying I have to pay another $200.00 to get my payout. OK I lost my money $165.00 but I stopped advertising and I am still getting referrals and I can not stop it so other people don't get ripped off. Thanks Lou Cataldi

debbrak
3/31/11

In July of 2010 I joined this site as a free member. In September of the same year I paid close to $200 to become a gold member and acquired 255 downline members..some I paid for seperately, so I had close to $250 invested in this site. I requested payout numerous times. I never heard from them except a little computor print that said they would get in contact with me. I got tired of being ignored so I had Paypal go after them. Today I got a email from paypermails.com that said I should pay them another $200 lifetime fee for the money they owed me. Come on now....I should pay someone, who owes me money,to pay me ? I have put alot of time into working this site, 8 months and I was devoted to working it, I gave them the benefit of the doubt to come true. I have never come across anyone who has been paid and I feel I have been scamed.

gailc3
2/17/11

I joined this website. I paid the ugrade fee of $165.00, then I paid the membership fee of $200.00. I have requested payouts in the amount of $60,000.00. I have sent several emails about this to them with no answer. I sent 2 emails on the report abuse button. Nothing from there either. DO NOT!!!!!!!!! join this sight. It is real scam.

royc6
1/16/11

It is a scam to some members. Being a upgraded gold member since 10/1/2010, suddenly had sent me an e-mail telling me I forgot to make my payment as a gold member and asking me to pay $200 service so he said I can request payout instantly. Sent all my info of payments to their customer service and to this Admin, paypermails.comI to proved I made my payment back in 10/1/2010. He sent his message - the same message to me several times just same note asking for $200 again, not even mentioning my response to all his same messages sent to me. This Admin supposed to be is a scam - STAY AWAY TO THIS SITE.

vickiem2
11/10/10

When I first joined everything seemed to be okay. Advertises if upgraded you get paid 14 days. Their term is as follows: Payments: Affiliates may earn by receiving paid-emails and visiting the advertiser websites after they have entered their member ID in the area on the website provided by paypermails.com. Affiliates may earn by referring new affiliates to the paypermails.com program. Affiliates will earn a percentage of advertising revenues collected by paypermails.com. paypermails.com will pay affiliates when their balance reaches the minimum payout rate set by paypermails.com. Once the member has reached payout they may request payment. Payments will be made within 30 days or a reasonable time after. Yet under FAO....it reads.....When am I paid? After your payment request is made and your account is in good-standing we will issue payment to you within 30 days.

So after 34 days.....what do you think? Need to shut this one down? Or who can investigate. Someone said, IP address is in the US, but I think the people running this is in Asia somewhere.

Sad...