US Government's NSF

6 Reviews for Padmapper.com

▼ Sort by: recent

nicolel18
4/22/14

Filled out an application for a house I looked at. They never sent the app to the landlord. No one would get back to us. Very hard to use. Just us craigslist if you are listing. If you looking for a place DO NOT submit an app through their website

fdsa
7/9/13

This is site is awesome! Friendly interface, fantastic functionality/features, really the best one out there.

wompwompn
6/30/13

I was really intrigued at first, thinking I had found a useful tool in the terrible quest of apartment searching. However, do not be fooled. It appears a solo company, Rapid Realty, runs almost the entire site. In fact, they post many, many listings, so it appears there are many options. However, it is very hard to get in touch with the "realtors." Who, when agreed to meet with me, took me to alternate apartments, in different neighborhoods. Miraculously, everything I called about was "already" taken, despite some being listed on the same day. I went to four apartments, with three different realtors, after calling about fifteen, through rapid realty. None of them were the apartments I asked about from the actual listings. Found it odd, overall. Was shown two bedrooms, when I only need one. Waste of time. Bait and Switch kind of operation.

amyp3
5/27/11

This site is great! It's really for people looking to rent in a certain area. Instead of having to troll through Craig's List and clicking google map for each listing you're doing the reverse. You can also save a search and have listings emailed to you daily. You can't do that on Craig's List! I found my apartment this way and am very happy. For a free site? It's awesome. And yes, they just added reviews, which is the best way to know what an apartment is really going to be like. It's a renter's market, landlords!

ladyskyl
1/4/11

I accidentally came across this site when I goggled my phone number. A rental listing padmapper came up adding their own opinion in red under my add that I had listed on Craig's list and suggesting it was over priced. What they don't know - since they never came to see it is that it comes with all the extras (Cable/Hydro/Internet/TV in each room plus fully furnished and prime real estate location) In addition they got the rental date wrong etc... of course their is a bathroom in a 1-BR apartment. Why put so many question marks for bathroom - or where would somebody go in a high rise apartment. I believe that says it all what I think of this website. It is not accurate, deflects from the truth and should be held accountable for in interfering and bullying other people's adds. Immediate actions have been taken to inform Craig's list as well as other sources of this unprofessional company!!! Do not waste your time on that site !!!!

gavinw
8/31/10

Has a good collection of listings and has some pretty interesting advanced features but was pretty hard to use / figure out. Also doesn't really offer a "quick" way to find apartments you like as you have to use the map and have to click on each listing to see its detail. Site has potential though but was a little disappointed especially since a friend of mine recommended it to me.

Best Apartment Rental Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber