US Government's NSF

9 Reviews for Overstockperfume.com

▼ Sort by: recent

melindaw4
10/30/13

From 6/13 until 10/30/13 I have tryed to get someone to respond to my e-mails and phone calls. NOTHING. When my product came you could smell right thru the box, so I knew right away my favorite perfume was broken. No matter how many phone massage I left or e-mail I sent no one would respond.If I can keep one person from losing money from this website then it was worth my time.

melving6
2/20/13

Your review will help others learn about this website.

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.WARNING. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE IS AWFUL, OVER HALF THE COLOGNE HAD LEAKED OUT, AND NO ONE WOULD ANSWER THE PHONE OR EMAIL. DON'T SHOP HERE

rb8
3/6/11

I love about overstockperfume.com because Is that the
perfume is always fresh! I have ordered elsewhere and the perfume was
very old. I know, because I have been wearing the same fragrances for
years. All future orders will be here.

jacqulines
12/2/10

Purchased several perfume products. Items came without packing slip. One item was leaking content. They sent two wrong items. Will not answer phone or respond to e-mails. If you buy from this site, you are taking a chance. They should be shut down.

thomasp1
10/11/10

Ordered 4 bottles of perfume with these guys, They sent two but will not refund for the rest but never said they will not. kept asking, but never did refund me. I think these guys are not organized, thats the problem. I hope that they work out things for their own best and will either send me the products or refund me for the items.

dianal
9/29/10

Their products are FAKE!!! And when I tried to get a refund no one will email me back or answer the phone. RIP OFF!!

dbcss
8/13/10

RIP OFF!!!
They sent me two regular perfumes instead of the TESTERs that I ordered, and CHARGED me extra for it, before asking me! Three other perfumes I received were missing packaging, missing quite a bit of liquid, and the bottles were in pretty rough shape, dirty, and you could see the tiny dried droplets around the nozzle from being sprayed many times. They were USED!
I returned them and they gave me only a partial refund because they were opened. BUT THEY SENT THEM TO ME THAT WAY!!! HELLO?? When I complained, the lady hung up! It's been a month and a half of trying to sort this out. I'm going to the Better Business Bureau next.
Don't get yourself ripped off too!!

jj6
5/22/10

check the other reviews online and the BBB report good luck buying here

miyekes
1/21/10

Good service and low price.

Best Online Perfume Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber