US Government's NSF

vfc_domain_admins@vfc.com

13 Reviews for Northfacercom.com

▼ Sort by: recent

12/23/10

I placed my order on 10th december and still not received my order. On trying to get some contact details I started to get very concerned!!!
Only found this website yesterday and now panicking.
Thay have taken the transaction plus £3 more than was on my order. Thankfully bought with my mastercard. But i now need to wait till mid January to claim my money back.
Please please please DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE
they are scum and should be removed from the internet.

12/16/10

I Orderded a coat from this website. Alarm bells rang when my bank phoned me about a payment being sent to china.
I emailed the company to check the items were genuine. I have received a return email confirming that they are! The email is even signed off 'northface'. I have now had confirmation that the item has been dispatched. Not sure they will arrive or be genuine! I'm going to forward the email to 'northface' see what they say.

I hav

12/15/10

I'm afraid my wife fell victim to this site. On the same day we worked out once the email came through quoting the chinese bank. I contacted them immediatley to cancel but got the email from Kate Green saying there would be at least a 15% handling charge. I responded again explaining that my bank would chase down any charges. I have received no further replies from Kate Green. The site has dissapeared from the web and surfaced once under another name but has dissapeared again.Please note the original site was Northfacecom it was only in the web address and small print that northfacer.com came up. Hopefully we will get our money back via the bank. As yet no clothes turned up !!!!

12/9/10

I can't believe I didn't check this website out before purchasing... ITS A SCAM WEBSITE!!!!!!
I thought it was too good to be true... the money is sent to China and there are no contact details on here to cancel :(

12/9/10

Got suspicious when the chinese payment detail was revealed....found this site and wish I'd found it earlier. Have cancelled order, and cancelled with CC company. They have to let payment go through first then let you dispute it. The amount was a little higher than that in my order. No bargains to be had I'm afraid!

12/8/10

Oh well, I wish I Googled up this company before I put my order through. I ordered a men´s jacket on Monday. It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but since I will be leaving the country next Wednesday I contacted the company via email (the fact that they don´t state their phone number should have rung the bell). I received an email from "Kate Green" starting with " Don´t you worry.... " and ending with "...ask your neighbour help you receive it..." After sending another email and still waiting for a response a called my bank to cancell the payment. (I am still waiting for the response from my bank who is trying to help me out). It was after I contacted my bank when I found Site Jabber. I wish I made this step before I purchased anything from Northfacer.I have also sent another email to Kate Green asking her to cancell my order as well as refund the money.
I have bought many things over the internet in past 5 years or so. I have never had such a bad experience. Dealing with Nortfacer I just learned valuable lesson. Always try to find out as much information as possible about the company you want to make a business with. I didn´t and this mistake cost me 68.15 pounds.

12/7/10

The owners of this fraudulent website operate from at least two other domains: www.clothzone.com and www.kickstate.com. All dodgy as hell

12/3/10

i can't believe i have also fell for this scam. Something didnt seem right when there was no verification required for my card, which is always required by visa!! Luckily Santander are able to refund the money back to me but I felt sick at the thought of being so stupid!! Please please please don't make the mistake I did and AVOID this site at all costs!!!!

12/3/10

I too have ordered from this website, and after placing my order and paying on my credit card, on closer inspection of the website it is quite clearly VERY DODGY! They are actually in China. I have emailed "kate green" also and asked to cancel my order and be issued with a full refund, but been told I must "obey" their rules and pay 15% handling charge. Their email address no longer appears to be working and all my correspondence with them is bouncing back. AVOID, AVOID AVOID them at all costs!

12/3/10

Bought a coat via this unscrupulous co. They charged me twice, I sent them an email to which a reply came back from "Kate Green" despite a text from my bank saying a purchase in china had been authorised on my account. They charged me twice for the coat and highered the price. How this can happen is still amystery to me, the banks seem powerless to stop this. No coat as yet but expecting a fake or no coat at all. Emails are now not being delivered and web page disappeared. DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE> Appears genuine. BUT IS NOT. Fooled me completely.

11/28/10

iv just bought from this website and straight away when it said "on your bank account it will say xiang de kejji!!!! and don't worry, all types of bells started ringing so i started to check the site properly every thing was fake what a fool i have rang my credi card company and they say that il have to wait untill the transaction goes through before they can put a dispute in DAMN

11/18/10

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE - Having just received my goods i can confirm that these goods are counterfeit, luckily i brought with my mastercard and i will get my funds returned, but please don't buy ANY goods from this scam company, i have forwarded my emails to NORTHFACE showing them that this company is acting unscrupulous in misleading the public - SPREAD THE WORD and lets get rid of these companies.

11/12/10

I recently purchased a jacket on the above website.It seemed a bargain which I now realise was too good to be true. Having placed my order naively on the website I realised that the site purporting to be secure actually wasn't which led to me cancelling my credit card. At this point I didn't ever expect to receive the goods particularly after several attempts to contact them through the website. However, today I was surprised to receive a jacket which upon inspection is quite obviously, albeit a good attempt, a fake. It doesn't fulfil the specification, materials are substandard comparing it to an original North Face jacket. Really disappointed that I've been taken in and I hope others don't get ripped off as I have been. Buyers beware - if it seems too good to be true - it is and believe it !!

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber