US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 221 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 682 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 46 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

johns622
12/27/13

Ordered Android tablet for 59, suit for 59, sweater for 19, socks for 10, items were track-able on their website, the quality was better than I expected for the price, and all items arrived in a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks). This site has incredible deals....just be very thorough about your item and compare shop with other online sites. I will purchase from them again.

jenniferw37
12/27/13

I ordered several things on Black Friday, and two of the items (tablets) were lost by USPS. The customer service department was initially slow in addressing my emails correctly- they would acknowledge receiving them pretty fast, but I didn't feel like they were really reading what I was saying, and therefore weren't answering me in a satisfactory manner, This is why I only gave them 4 stars. However, my tablets finally did arrive (post office's fault), and Nomorerack still offered to give me a full refund on the items because of all my trouble, and consider the tablets a gift. WOW. I thought that was really great, but told them to not worry about the refund because the shipping delay wasn't their fault. Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. If you're not in a huge hurry to get your stuff, this is a cool sight to get some good deals on.

donnag14
12/27/13

I have ordered a few things from them and I am very happy with service and product. Came on time no complaints here

cindic1
12/27/13

I see there is a "VINCENT" who is their "representative" that keeps posting the same EXACT response to people's negative reviews. Hey Vincent, how about fixing the problem and stop apologizing for being a POORLY RUN, MONEY SUCKING COMPANY! I ordered on 12/13/2013 and was guaranteed delivery by 12/19/2013. A company that doesn't want to take phone calls to talk to it's customers is a shame! Your customers are your business! I will let my friends and family know that this company is a joke, takes your money, and takes it's time, if at all, getting you the merchandise you rightfully paid for. Nomorerack is a joke of a company that doesn't deserve to be up and running. I will be contacting the BBB about this and I hope that everyone who is displeased with their "service" will do the same thing. That's the only way to get companies like this shut down!

aprilb7
12/27/13

I've been ordering from nomorerack for about 2 months now and absolutely LOVE it! Everything I've ordered has been very good quality, I have no complaints! Nothing has been sent damanged, I can track my orders on line so I have a good idea when they'll arrive. If you need something within a week - I doubt you would get in w/ in that time frame. So just order smart - plan ahead if it's a gift.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE nomorerack.com!
April

janicel4
12/27/13

I ordered a Samsung 50" TV, I received it on time, but the screen was shattered, I cannot find a phone number to call them, I sent an email but haven't heard back from them. If anyone has a hone number for them I would appreciate it. I also ordered a necklace and 2 rings that I haven't received yet

carolz3
12/27/13

I thought this would be a great company...until I tried to return something. If you
have ordered something and want to return it BEWARE! You will be told final sale. No returns. I will not be buying from this company again.

cindyg14
12/27/13

DO NOT BUY FROM NoMoreRack!!! They are an unreputable company. I hope that everyone will SHARE this so that the business of NoMoreRack is significantly hurt.

Last June I made the mistake of purchasing (paid through PayPal) a set of 3 sundresses from NoMoreRack (aka NMR). When they arrived they were cheaply made and ugly so I looked for their return instructions. There were none in the package. I sent an email to the link on my confirmation of the purchase. Their employee Josh gave me an RMA number and the address to ship to. He instructed USPS Standard Post only. I sent it as per his instructions that day. Bob Had surgery, Katy had surgery so I didn't notice that I had not received my money back. On September 19 the package I had sent back was RETURNED to me by the USPS being undeliverable. I emailed Josh immediately informing him that I had just gotten the package returned to me. Employee Adelaida L. replied to me and gave me a different address to ship to as the one from Josh was not correct. She told me that after they had received the package and I provided them with a copy of both shipping receipts that I would be refunded the original shipping and the purchase. She also instructed me to ship only USPS standard post as they do not accept anything else. They signed for receipt of the package on September 24 at 9:26 am. I sent Adelaida L. another email informing her that they had received the package and I now wanted my refunds. I received an email from their employee Myco who informed me that she had already issued a refund for the purchase back to the original form of payment and the shipping refund would be in store credit. I told her I did not want in store credit and asked for a check. She informed me that they do not issue checks but would issue a refund to my original form of payment. I have followed up constantly with this. On November 8 I received an email from their employee Donna B stating that she would refund the shipping to PayPal but needed my PayPal account. After much confusion on my part and receiving clarification from PayPal on my account she responded to me on November 10 that she had requested both refunds to my original form of payment and that depending on my financial institution (PayPal) it should take 5-7 business days. Knowing that it was starting to get busy (it is now around Halloween) I sent another email to Donna to check the status. I know that it is a busy holiday season so I a couple weeks. I emailed Donna B and informed her that I haven’t received either refund. On December 6, at 1103A EST I received an email from Sandy A (request 2947967) that she had sent a follow up to higher management as to the status of my refunds. And now on December 9 at 1220p EST I am told that I will not be refunded for the purchase which NoMoreRack received and has in there possession and signed for in September or the original shipping to the incorrect address provided by the NoMoreRack employee because too many days have passed to allow the return? She says that this has been sent to higher management twice and I waited three months to return the product which is longer than their return/refund policy.

Obviously this company is a farse. Their employees don't know what they are doing and they lie. Higher management is only out to cheat and scam and probably doesn't even exist. I sent a complaint to the complaint department but I haven't had a response. Their employee Sandy A said that they apologize but there is nothing they can do and that they will use this as a learning tool to do better.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

maryg40
12/27/13

Great sale prices, huge selection. I ordered several items from them the first week of December and received all of them in plenty of time for Christmas. Products are of excellent quality and customer service is the best. There's nothing not to love about this website!

mattr27
12/27/13

I ordered a comforter from them never got an email about a tracking number but it arrived about 2 weeks later, it was the wrong one. I emaild them and they were quick to respond, they had me take pictures of the item, about 3 days later I received a full refund and a week after that I also got another comforter Granted it was the same exat one they sent me the first time, but hey I got 2 king size blankets for 2 bucks! I donted the other one to the local homeless shelter. I also ordered the 59 dollar tablet from them and that also took 3 weeks when I finally got it it was the correct one this time but the only problem was when I finally got it to turn on the screen looked like it was in 3D it made my eyes go cross and when I turned it off it never turned back on again...

jessicar14
12/26/13

I ordered two android tablet's for my two oldest daughters for their big Christmas present. I ordered the tablets on December 10, 2013. I immediately received an e-mail confirming my order and the money was debited from my bank account. On December 15, 2013 I received an e-mail with a tracking number for my two tablets. Both had the same tracking number. The estimated delivery date was December 16, 2013. On December 16, 2013 I followed the USPS tracking number to find my tablets had been delivered to a completely different state. I immediately contacted Nomorerack, however, their phone system was experiencing a high volume of calls and it was recommended to e-mail. I e-mailed the 16th, 17th, and 18th. I received generic e-mail responses back stating I would be contacted within 24-48 hours. I posted on Facebook and my posts were immediately removed and I was told to private message. I did with no response. It is now December 26, 2013 and I have had no resolution. I received an e-mail back from experiance@nomorerack.com stating that they were trying to locate my order and that I was unable to receive a refund. I've contacted my bank and received a refund, contacted the BBB, AG, USPS, and the FTC. Very unhappy with my experience on this website.

susanj23
12/26/13

I ordered 2 7in Tablets, they say $200 Tablets on sale for $59....but the quality is so poor, they really are only $50 Tablets. Also one of them had scratches on the screen (makes me wonder if it was refurbished) and now the day after Xmas does not turn on!!! I really regret buying from this website and I cannot get hold of customer service. Complete waste of money!! never again! Please do not buy from this website!

robertaa2
12/26/13

I was drawn in by the online ads mostly on facebook. Please do not order from nomoreack! I ordered an assortment of items so I can speak with the experience of quality of a variety of merchandise. The 14kt gold earrings worth close to $200 were so small they actual read to be used for a child on one tag. I only paid about $15.00 but they were worth no more than that at best. The sheets I got, once researched are only their brand. They assigned a value that was totally inflated so the "good" buy was a joke. At the price I paid it wasn't a disaster but I am unhappy with them. The pens for my husband were once again something if I saw in person I would have never bought but if they will work they will do. The suede and leather organizer was a joke and luckily my son liked it but I was ashamed to give to him. I have some other products not delivered in time but I will not totally blame the store for that since shipping has been a problem this season. Once I have all my products I will junk mail them and every time I see an ad on facebook I will ask to have it banned. I would not give them one star but no other choice.

kathleenc10
12/26/13

I will just add my voice to the "hundreds" before me who have reviewed this site--HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE--ordered an Android tablet on 11/29 and did not receive until 12/20--too late to send it to Seattle in time for Christmas. With the UPS problems over Christmas my grandson will not receive it until 12/27. Customer service was a joke!

tammiec1
12/26/13

I read the reviews and knew when buying my order would be slow to arrive. It was and I was ok with that. So after my first order I placed another order. I checked out and paid through PayPal. The exact same moment 35.00 came out of my account, was the exact moment 325.00 came out for Facebook ads. When you check on the nomorerack website, it wants you to share with Facebook, like them, and refer all your friends. Well I don't use Facebook, so I clicked no all the way through. And now I am disputing 325.00 for Facebook ads.

catd
12/26/13

I ordered 2 tablets on black friday for my daughters Christmas presents it is now the day after Christmas and still have not received them. I had to go to Walmart and purchase two because this was their main present. I would never recommend or order from this site again. Also they have the nerve to send me an email to review the tablets. This website is a crock of $#*!!!!!

patd24
12/25/13

Ordered back on 11/29. I was given a bad tracking number. It stated my shipment was being delivered in Missouri, but I live in New Jersey!!!! Very frustrating and now they are not talking to anyone over the phone just email inquiries. It will take 24-48 hours before getting a reply. Poor customer service, feedback, and my overall experience with the company is a nightmare!! I filed a dispute with PayPal/ bill me later so I can get my money back. Now my kids won't have their gifts. I hope the people in Missouri will enjoy SMDH!!!! So frustrated.

rodolfoc7
12/25/13

I have had the same problem with this I ordered 2tablets for my kids and i only resived one ..the same tracking number which it shows all orders being delivered ... I will never order from nomorerack ...never ...never please dont order from it company

pattyp1
12/25/13

You can get a hold of customer support at 855-847-7225. I also ordered a number of items, the four most important I have not received. This includes two tablets with a tracking number in which the package did not contain tablets and two cordless keyboards with an erroneous tracking number. I ordered my items on Black Friday and I've been calling them almost every day since I realized they were saying the tablets were delivered but were not. They keep saying that all items should be here before Christmas however I have not received a tracking number. That gives them one day. One of the tablets is all I bought for my daughter.

thomasl40
12/25/13

I ordered a google android tablet from this website. I was fine with the length of time it took for delivery, but when I got my tablet, it was already opened. The seal was broken so I knew I needed to open it and have a look. Upon closer inspection, I saw that the screen was scratched in many many places. So now I'm not sure if this is a NEW product, as advertised, or a returned product, or a refurbished product. Do yourself a favor and don't order anything from this website ever. If the price looks too good to be true it probably is!!! Not to mention that when I tried to call someone, I was on hold for $35 minutes, just to have Mohammed tell me he can't help me! Run from this site!!!!!

donnac26
12/25/13

Scammers plain and simple. Ordered tablet more than a month ago. Have not received. Anyone who paid by credit card, call your card and they will refund your money. Do NOT order anything from these thieves.

melissab32
12/25/13

DO NOT ORDER from this website. I placed an order on 12/7, never got a confirmation email or tracking number or anything. I emailed them a couple times asking for that, and I only get a response of please excuse this problem, because of the holidays. I understand its the holidays but any other website, items would've came already. Still haven't received anything, and I'm beyond pissed off, especially around the holidays.

loh84
12/25/13

Absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I ordered 2 items Dec. 7th~~ Promised to receive them before Christmas..... Well here it is the evening of Christmas Eve~~~~ And NO Delivery Yet!!!! I am PISSED!!!!!! Now reading the reviews... I just hope it shows up!!!!!

If I can recommend anything it would be to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!! Absolutely Ridiculous!!!!!

karenh31
12/25/13

I too wish I would have read these reviews before ordering from nomorerack. I placed an order on 12/13/13. Was told later it was canceled because paypal didn't confirm it. Paypal did confirm it. Finally received an email with the tracking number, which didn't work. Because they couldn't handle their business, they weren't taking any phone calls on Christmas eve, said to email. Did that and I guess some time next week I'll hear from them. I think my next step is to contact Better Business and let them know. When and if I receive my order, I will be sure to unsubscribe to them, and they will never receive an order from me again.

sharir1
12/25/13

I placed an order on 11/29 and my account was charged that day. I ordered a tablet(received a couple weeks later) Total junk. I also ordered two pairs of Dr. Dre earbuds and never received them. I sent two emails a week apart about order and they sent me two emails guaranteeing Xmas delivery. Needless to say tracking # was bogus and I did not get my merchandise or my money back. I will be contacting the Attorney Generals office as this company is a complete scam. Never experienced anything like this!

donnad20
12/24/13

The Product Page for the Tablets I ordered as Christmas gifts for my grandchildren said GUARANTEED to arrive BEFORE Christmas. Guess what....NOT HAPPENING. I have been emailing back and forth with a robot machine telling me that my issue is resolved, because it has shipped and they provided me with the tracking info that clearly shows 12-26 delivery date. I am sick over this. I filed a complaint with the BBB. Everyone that gave less than 4 stars needs to do the same and get these people shut down!!! How can they do this at this time of year?

aliciaa6
12/24/13

Overall I have to say that I am happy with the outcome of my purchase. Like a lot of people here I ordered before reading reviews. After reading all the reviews I was very nervous and even tried to cancel my order unsuccessfully. The product itself is probably cheap but it does serve it's purpose. You definitely get what you pay for. I don't think that I will be ordering from here again but I did not have a problem with shipping or product issues like a lot of other people.

davew44
12/24/13

Had to pick one star rating, would like to give no star ?

DO NOT ORDER HERE< THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.....

Placed a order on December 7th. Got an email on the 14th stating the items shipped. The only problem is that the postal service has not received the items to ship, only the electronic label?!
You cannot reach a live person and their responses are scripted. This site might have some good deals but if you never receive the items or your holiday shopping and gift giving is ruined; how good is that?! This site has a lot to learn from amazon and eBay. Right now I am ranking it as one star and caution anyone from doing business with them. Especially if it's something important or the holidays or something that you need as guarantee by the company. The guarantees at this site are not valid.

jannetteb1
12/24/13

Like most of the positive reviews, I didn't read anything online before purchasing. I ordered. Everything arrived, some faster than others. I ordered 8 different items at the same time.

After reading the reviews prior to writing mine, I was surprised. So I wanted to share some insight. 1. The site brokers the deal, they don't stock or ship anything. All my stuff came from different places. 2. You do get what you pay for, so find out as much about the item and is manufacturer as you can. 3. The site doesn't exclude junk from being sold.

So, would I shop again, yes. But almost all the stuff I ordered was $10 or less each. I don't think I would buy anything where I really wanted high quality or was spending a lot of money.

gt18
12/24/13

I did order from this site....my sheets are do soft and great got on time....my comforter was just as great did as they stated ordered a size bigger for the effect....came on time....I ordered a clock though not to impressed, did come on time....the other two items came on time as well....I did get a special number to call to get direct help with a question though they did not understand English well, issue was resolved....so I don't think all orders are bad....I would not buy electronics from them that I use best buy or another company I can go in and see it work, check warranty etc....but for what I did purchase I am ok with....if you use your debt or credit card your bank will work with you on getting your money back you have that protection so if your not pleased go to your bank, they will return your money if it's junk.....

chrisc113
12/23/13

I placed 2 different orders from this site. Order #1 missing 1 piece of Jewelry that stated shipped and I never got it! I did speak to a live person who after putting me on hold for 30min stated they would give me a credit. They did credit my account but I wanted the item and they could not guarantee shipping before Christmas which stinks. Order #2 I ordered 3 items once again 1 shipped correctly, 1 was the wrong item and 3rd stated canceled but NO credit issued. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

markk38
12/23/13

WOW... this site is now call nomorebusiness (at least from me). Ordered a simple new bedspread (59 bucks) on 11/4/2013, and was hoping for delivery prior to Thanksgiving.... I saw where it said it could take up to 10 - 14 business days not to be shipped, but to be delivered), so I knew it might be close... I could write a book on how horrible the customer service was (15 emails after it did not arrive, first, after 14 working days, then after another 7 workings days (per there request to contact the vendor), then they asked for another 1 to 2 weeks (for what I don't know)... never once offered a refund, discount, anything to make this better, in fact, it seems that they can't make a phone call to the vendor to find out the status... sheesh. I was a lucky person as I had used Google Trusted Shops with my order, and within 2 e-mails, I was offered a 25 gift card, and they had told me that I would be getting a full refund from NOMORERACK.... (which I got in a couple days and the gift card came in 3 days)... Not once did I get an apology, an update, a notice of refund, ANYTHING from nomorerack..... they are the WORST! Thanks to Google for all the help... they are great!

cindis1
12/23/13

i ordered some rings that was suppose to be diamonds.. the rings look like they were in a cracker jack box .. they said they were suppose to be around 350.00 . i only paid 35.00 dollors from them , because if i would of paid more , i would of got a lawyer and sue for false advertising.. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE .. EVERYTHING IS JUNK ..

chaimh1
12/23/13

I ordered 3 items for an unbelievable cheap price and it was the best purchase I made this year!!!! it took a 2 weeks till all my items arrived but it was worth the wait. I love this site!!!

heathers36
12/23/13

THEY SENT THE WRONG PRODUCT AFTER IMMEDIATELY TAKING THE $$ AND THEN SHIPPING IT OUT 3 WQEEKS LATER, THEY SENT WHAT APPEARS TO BE USED PRODUCT AND IT'S THE WRONG COLOR, I ORDERED RED, AND THEY SENT PINK, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN MID GOOGLE TABLET THEY SEND SOME OTHER BRAND CALLED IROLA! IT HAS SCRATCHES ALL OVER THE SCREEN!!! IT'S RIDICULOUS, LOOK ON NATIONAL NEWS, THEY ARE THERE WITH A LOT OF COMPLAINTS CHECK THE BBB LAST COUNT WAS AT 1636 THAT I WAS AWARE OF! DO NOT USE, I HAVE PICTURES DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE NOT GOOD BUSINESS, ALSO THEY FALSELY CLAIM TO SHIP WITHIN 10-14 DAYS THEY DO NOT!, THEY WILL TELL YOU 4 OR 5 DIFFERENT THINGS ONCE YOU REQUEST INFO, THEY WILL TELL YOU IT SHIPS WITHIN 3-5 DAYS AND THAT THEY TELL THEIR CUSTOMERS 2-3 WEEKS TO SHIP, BUT NO WHERE ON THE SITE DOES IT SAY THAT, READ IT ALL CAREFULLY, AND JUST KNOW IT'S A LIE!!!

jennal12
12/23/13

Bad idea to order from this website! I guess I should of checked out reviews first. I never received my items, my packages went to a completely different address than what i provided. The tracking numbers they provided me on my email confirmation receipt clearly show they were not delivered to me. Customer service is a joke with this website. Im out $50 ! Without the gifts i ordered for Christmas.

gwendolynw
12/23/13

I placed an order with 4 items on it I received only 2 of the items but the 2 I brought as Christmas gift have not yet arrive to my home now I received an email stating when they would ship but still no items online one items stats delivered to who and where not me this turned out not to be so much of a bargin more like a nightmare its December 23 and still no merchandise and no one Nomorerack seems to care I hate I was referred to this site and will not be referring any of my friends
Gwendolyn Watson in Chicago, Il

darylel
12/23/13

I ordered 8 products from this site dirt cheap, i ordered them on Dec 8 only recieved 3 of the 8 iteams tracking states they are all shipped but yet to receive the other 5 jteams, the items I did receive are crap, not at all what the site had posted looks like it but is not real. NEVER AGAIN

jolih
12/23/13

I ordered a Christmas gift on December 1. By mid-December, I was getting worried that is wouldn't arrive on time, even though their website guaranteed delivery by Christmas if the item was purchased before December 9. I emailed them and got a generic response. They also marked the case as solved. It is December 23 and it still hasn't been shipped. Their phone lines have no customer service operators working and their Live Chat is offline. Their email responses are generic. I posted a comment on Facebook about how they haven't answered their Private Messages and they responded by thanking me for my understanding and patience and if I have any other concerns to please private message them...Really??? So I responded back that obviously they never read the post they were commenting on. Now, I see all posts on their page are gone, the link to private message on their page is gone as well!

johnt147
12/23/13

Never again. I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. Placed an order on Dec 5th, email said it was shipped on the 12th . The box showed a ship date of the 18th. Still waiting on another package ordered the same day. Did I mention they debited my account the day I ordered the merchandise. Run don't walk away from this company. They are also a google preferred company for whatever that means.

ambers7
12/22/13

I received my order with in the guaranteed time frame and it shipped only 8 business days after I ordered it. I would definitely order from them again but I will need to remember to allot enough time before I need it. :)

bubbaw
12/22/13

TERRIBLE !!!! Ordered 3 of the same item and got 1 in a week ,the next another 4 days. and the last in 7 more days and it was the wrong color.They said i had to go thru the return process so i said the hell with it because they were for Christmas......NOMORERACK Sucks !!!!

margs
12/22/13

I have unfortunately ordered from a couple of bad companies, but Nomorerack has been by far the worst co. I ever dealt with due to their extreme lack of service.
l was informed that I would receive my order before Christmas if received before December 9th. Well I was informed by FEDEX that I wouldn't get it until Dec. 26th. Tried to contact Nomorerack to no avail. l would not have mind if it wasn't a Christmas gift. I was warned not to order from them, but assured I will not not be burned twice!

laurenp10
12/22/13

Was nervous after placing an order then reading all the reviews. I was pleased to get my tablet in only 5 days. Not sure if the quality will work, but it is only for a child to play games on! I will definitely order again.

jennifern15
12/22/13

I placed an order for a 6pk of fleece leggings (assorted colors) on the 9th. It billed on the 10th, shipped on the 17th (a full week after you've charged my card? Really?), arrived on the 22nd. I was expecting it to be at least moderately sooner, with the Christmas season in full swing... and I'll admit I'm fairly spoiled by Amazon prime.

So anyway... the package arrives with an itemized list of my purchases on the EXTERIOR and is left on my doorstep (what if they had been gifts, or I had crappy neighbors? Again, a little stunned by this). I open it up and take a look and the order is incorrect. 5/6 of the pairs of leggings are as expected... or, at least, I think they are, I have yet to wear them... but the 6th one was not only a different brand, it was a duplicate of another color. It was supposed to be black-blue-grey-burgundy-plum-olive, but I guess they ran out of black, because I got 2 different shades of red.

I posted on their FB wall (even though it's the final weekend before Christmas, we're still talking about 8pm PST on a weekend night) and they responded literally within minutes asking me to send a private msg with my email and order number so they can look into it. I checked this morning and not only have they not given me any response (even a "thanks for the info, we're looking into it" would have been nice!), they deleted every negative post -including mine- from their FB wall that I read last night.

Should also mention - I was on the fence about another item I was interested in and looked on Google to see if I could find reviews or better prices, and while their prices were definitely the lowest, the BEST reviewed product nomorerack had available was 2/5 stars on other sites.

jjm1
12/22/13

Horrible website to shop. Shipment took 3 weeks and my order wasn't even in the package. Tried contacting customer service and they never replied. Stay away from this $#*!ty website.

richardc70
12/22/13

Prices are great...1/4 of the stuff is junk or doesn't work, shipping is awful(still waiting for stuff ordered on 12/02) customer service sucks( when contacted,they email & say stuff has shipped, but web site says it's still processing) invested over 1K in merchandise....never again...BEWARE!!!

lisab76
12/22/13

I ordered a pair of boots and after I ordered it a lot of people telling me you're not going to get you order well I got mine and I can't wait till after Christmas to where them.....

stephaniec24
12/22/13

They are an absolute scam! I ordered a pack of two pashminas which were supposed to be made of silk and pashmina- one was but the other was acrylic and polyester!
Also, I didn't get a part of my order- tried calling 24/7 customer service but they were closed.
DO NOT SHOP HERE!

dougd11
12/21/13

You don't even deserve this one star. I would love to know where you operate out of so I could visit. What a scam. No customer service and fake tracking numbers. Only dealing with reputable online merchants from now on. Ordered on 12/8/13 and my bank statement read a debit from nomorerack on 12/9/13. Got an email on 12/20/13 saying I just ordered on 12/20/13 and gave me a fake tracking #. BETTER BUSINESS BEAURU IS ALWAYS A FIX. DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Photos for NoMoreRack