US Government's NSF

experience@nomorerack.com

802 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

jillk5

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

minhd

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

lisap14

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

tinab30
12/18/13

By far the WORST experience I've ever had with online shopping! I made an order on Saturday and noticed right away the address was wrong, I was told I had ro email customer service to fix the issue and was promised a responce within 24 hours. 5 dats and 5 emails later I finally get a response stating the address cannot be changed, all I could have done is cancel the order and place it again with the correct address, BUT you can't cancel the order after 9am EST after the order is placed, and since it took them 5 days & multiple emails to get a response it was too late to cancel the order. So now I have a package with $50 worth of merchandise going to the wrong address and I'm told "sorry can't help you", and my order is still processing, it hasn't even shipped yet!

elizabeths48
12/18/13

Very happy with no more rack! I bought a tshirt and an android tablet.
I was nervous because they shipped separately because they came from
Different vendors, but I did receive shipping and tracking information. The
Customer service rep Ana was very helpful and gave me all the info I needed.
I will definitely order again and I don't see how everyone else has had so many
Problems.

emileem
12/18/13

I ordered a few things from this site and the most disappointing was a bracelet that "retailed for 100$". I paid 10$ and it wasn't worth that. It was supposed to be leather and stainless steel. It was more like pleather and aluminum! Cheesy product cheesy packaging the equivalent of the dollar tree. Better products at Sam moon!

janeenk
12/18/13

JUST STAY AWAY!!! I WAS TOTALLY JAZZED AND BOUGHT A TON OF STUFF. THE ITEMS I REALLY DIDN'T NEED ARRIVED AND THE STUFF I BOUGHT FOR CHRISTMAS HASN'T SHIPPED AND I ONLY RECEIVE AUTO RESPONSES TO MY QUESTION WHERE IS THE REST OF MY ORDER. THEY HAVE AN 800# BUT WHEN YOU CALL IT BASICALLY SAYS WE ARE TOO BUSY AND HANGS UP. POST MASTER GENERAL IS MY NEXT STEP I GUESS...

lindas81
12/18/13

Only received 1 out of 2 gifts for Christmas. Emailed them ..and no response. Called only to hear I have to leave an email for callback. Now I have to go out and purchase another Christmas gift. This was the first and last time I use them.

darf
12/18/13

Claimed we were fraud and shut down our account and will not even respond we resale on internet and this puts our customers at risk they have no customer service even though they claim 24/7 customer care that's so far from the truth they wont respond to emails to customer service and they wont even let us get tracking numbers on over 75 orders that we have purchased, because they decided that we were fraud with no basis for this accusation its been 3 days that we have complied with the paperwork they wanted and still no response, we have left e-mail after e-mail and have sent our numbers with e-mail almost everytime with absolutely no response from them

lukem31
12/18/13

this is a scam site... there is no customer service, support staff or others working there, so it seems.
we ordered three tablets (which are totally crappy) and we only received 1.
(it will be getting returned)
the other two have been mysteriously been delivered but never showed up at my door, maybe thats because all three packages had the same tracking number.. that sounds illegal to me!!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO STAY AWAY!!!
I had to reverse my funds on my cc and ended up with no tablets.
I want my last 20 days back..
WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!

cecilial6
12/18/13

What a bs and a scam of a site. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! RUN! RUN! RUN! I ordered a few items for xmas. I received the first item yesterday....its junk. You will get better quality at a thrift store, no joke. This is 1 of 4 things i ordered. The scarf is thin, poorly made. Probably cost .50 cents to make. You could buy in China town for $1. I called and emailed. The "customer service rep" couldn't understand basic English. That is why this junk is cheap. I asked to return the item and cancel the rest of my order. They are saying I can't "cancel" the rest even though it hasn't shipped. Ohh, and its up to me to pay for return shipping even though the quality is NOWHERE close to what they said. I will dispute the amount with my credit card company if they don't cancel my order. This place is a holding place for junk that no one wants. Quality is TERRIBLE. BEWARE!!!!

jimr43
12/18/13

Ordered a Christmas gift late on 12/1. Order actually placed 12/2. Nomorerack claimed it was sent to the Post Office 12/6 with first class mailing and I should receive it 12/9. As of 12/18 it's not here. I had the Post Office create a case file. They never received it even though there is a tracking #. They said these numbers of created when items are loaded on pallets ... somewhere, but not at a Postal facility. I've sent 4 emails of complaint ... no answers. In my view, they are not a reputable firm. I will not receive their mailings in the future and will NEVER deal with them again.

christyb4
12/18/13

I have ordered from this site 5 times now. I even ordered two thing for gifts for this years Christmas. I have always received my orders in a timely manner. I am very happy with their service. My gifts I ordered are all snug under my tree. Thanks nomoreracks. I'm going to have two very happy kids in a couple of days.

cherisen
12/18/13

I ordered 3 tablets on 12/02/2013. I received a e-mail 14 days later that my items shipped & was provided a tracking number. I checked their site, and on my order summary it showed the same tracking number for all 3 tablets. So I assumed all 3 tablets shipped together. When I received my package on 12/16/2013, there was only 1 tablet in the shipping envelope, and it was NOT one that I ordered. I attempted to call their 800 number, but it just states to e-mail them and then disconnects you. They claim that they will get back with you within 24 hours when you e-mail them. It has been over 24 hours since I e-mailed them, and have heard nothing. The buysafe guarantee that they give you does not provide you with a phone number to call. And to make a guarantee benefit claim, it must be done within 30 days of your PURCHASE. (not the day you receive it). Considering how long it takes to receive your purchase, 1/2 of that time is already gone. That's providing "buysafe" is not just one big scam of theirs. I ordered 1 item from them in the past, with no problem. But not being able to talk to a person or even reach one is aggravating to say the least. Their customer service doesn't exist in my book. Their "good deal" is not looking so good anymore. Not to mention all of my time dealing with it and being out the money until this matter is settled.

millicentp
12/18/13

Well so far so good. I placed my order about one week ago. Ad states, order by December 18 to receive by Christmas. Since I am not interested in WHEN I get it, only that I get it. I am ok. I did not read a review before I spent my money and I am SPEAKING, all will be well. The quality is my main concern and the price was right! I am reading all the negative reviews about shipping but nothing but good things about the quality. The USPS is always late and you pay extra for on-time delivery with UPS and FEDEX. I didn't pay extra so I will patiently await the arrival of my sheets, Duvet; Egyptian Cotton, set and iReader tablets. I say let the company make it before the bashing because you have to--wait longer than you anticipated. NoMoreRack...you have my vote - and I haven't received anything but a promise. Look for my update AFTER I RECEIVE MY ITEMS. (Ordered on the 10th and the 13th of Dec)

glennd12
12/18/13

Holy $#*!, I reading reviews, and I know I got scammed just like everyone else, damn, I order 2 tablets, have not receive any, plus other items, I have not received, I should have checked the reviews on this site, why does facebook, have them on their, don't facebook know this company is scmming people? everyone you got scammed by this company should contact facebook, and get them off that site.

christinef6

I wish I could rate this website 0 stars
I've made 2 purchases for the tablets on 12/2... The website says if ordered before 12/9 you will receive it before Christmas. On 12/15 I received only one tablet... I tried to contact the 1800 number but of-coarse I was not able to get through, so I emailed. You are supposed to receive a response with 24hrs but of-coarse nothing. I tried to (chat now) several times, but all I get is an email back stating I was not online, which is BS I was logged in.. So I got scammed I wish I would have checked the reviews first... I will never order anything again nor will I recommend this web site!!!!!

jonathanr29
12/17/13

I ordered three 7" tablets on thanksgiving day of different colors. Only received one tablet when the shipment arrived, I called customer care (Thelma) who assured me that the other two tablets was on there way in one shipment. She provided me with a tracking number from their supplier. When that shipment arrived it was only one tablet, tried to get in touch with nomorerack without any success. Had to use e-mail which came a system generated response. Finally reach someone today through another number I found on the web and they still could not give me any updates on the order except it should arrive five days after I received the other shipment. I will not be ordering anything from them anymore.

suzannet2
12/17/13

Worst online shopping experience. I odered 3 tablets on 12/3/13. To this date, I have never recieved a tracking # or notice of shipment. In fact my account on their website still shows, "processing." I called, was referred by a recored message to email. Emailed twice, no reply. I reported this FRAUD to my bank and they have reversed the charges and are investigating this company. Has made me very wary of shopping online again. Google should delete this site as a "trusted" one!

bh72
12/17/13

This company is HORRIFIC -- they shipped me the wrong items -- refuse to send me the correct ones -- sent me the WRONG paperwork to return the incorrect items -- STILL WAITING ON A TABLET that I ordered BLACK FRIDAY!!!

OH AND IF YOU COMMENT ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE ANYTHING NEGATIVE -- for example have not received my product yet, or you shipped me the wrong items then they DELETE IT!! -- on top of this TODAY I got an email stating FREE SHIPPING nowhere on it does it talk about the fact that you will NOT RECEIVE THE ITEMS BY XMAS -- only smallprint later on and not when you hit ship and not when you pay for it!!!

LEAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE -- and you will see it get deleted I have been watching others write and then poof it disappears like mine!

THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE REPORTED ON A NATIONWIDE LEVEL

robertt35
12/17/13

I place an order on December 1. They billed my credit card on December 1. To date I have not received my order nor have I been sent any conformation that my order has been sent. I called their 800 number but they don't accept calls, only emails. I have sent two and have received no reply. A sorry way to do business.

janets20
12/16/13

I helped my 81 yr. old mother place a order with them over 6 weeks ago and she hasn't received it. I wrote their customer service and got spam mail back from them, address being www.customerservice@ebeyondtherack. The "e" is a sure sign of a scam. This place is as shady as they get. Stay away from them!!

laurah34
12/16/13

If I could give it less I would! I ordered 2 tablets on 11/29, checked the order only to find a tracking number that said they were delivered. No delivery received. Can't contact customer service calls only get a message stating they will only accept emails to customer care. Emailed no response I am contacting my bank for fraud tomorrow! Posted negative comments on FB and they deleted then blocked me! SO SO SO not a worthy company by no means!

bend50
12/16/13

I made my order on 12/5/13. It is 12/17 and 2 calls to customer service later I still have no answer. The first guy told me he would get me another tracking number and email it to me since the first one didnt work. Never got it. The next time I called the guy apologized and told me to call back in 48 hours!! Are you freakin serious. I want to know where my money went and where is my bluray player. Unreal. Don't use this site. You may or may not get your items and get too much b.s. along with it

beachb
12/16/13

Without repeating every complaint already posted I will just say that Nomorerack is the all time armpit of online shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wendya6
12/16/13

Absolutely the worst. They deserve - 4 stars. They mislead you, than take your money, their 24 response to emails take 3 days, making it to late to cancel. The phone number they give you is a joke. If I am lucky I will get the Christmas gifts I ordered in January some time. I called the coorperate office and got a number and talked to a person, it was no help.1-855-847-7225, I am sticking with Amazon from now on. I am sharing with friends and family so they don't get taken by this horrible co.

vicki-lw

I placed an order on
December 4th, no tracking number, no way to communicate and they already took my money. I guess "if it is too good to be true, applies to the sales on this site!!" I am really sorry I spent money here.

beckyf1
12/16/13

The same as all of the other reviews above, ordered my daughter's gift on 12/2 it is now 12/16 and I have nothing. Thank you to whomever wrote the customer care line direct, because otherwise you call and it tells you that they are only accepting emails due to the large number of Christmas orders and then disconnects. I was sent a tracking number and yet DHL doesn't have a shipment with that number on it. Errrr.... to think that online shopping would be easier this year!!!

p.s. please not the response from the company "apologizing" is generic and reads the same every time. Unbelievable. Like other's I will place a negative review on every sIte I can.

rayf13
12/16/13

I bought a gift for my wife and no it didn't arrive on time and it really is a piece of junk ,and when I tried to return it,I called customer service for 3 days only to be on hold for up to 30 min...only to be told I couldn't return it because it was a final sale,this company is a joke they say that customer service is there specialty!!!
I wiil never buy from this company again!!!

leaha2
12/15/13

If "0" were possible, or negative numbers NMR would get that! BUYER PLEASE BEWARE!!! They sell substandard, refurbished, counterfeit, and even used or broken items. It takes over 15 days to get the items, and often times without the packing slip. You were not allowed to return any items after 15 days from the date ordered, and you're not allowed to return anything without a packing slip. If you receive the item on date 20, or without a packing slip, you're not allowed to return them. YOU'RE STUCK! Check the BBB.

mariec20
12/15/13

Ive ordered several items in past months boots shoes gloves Tablets jewelry chargers n my checking account was withdrawn N YES IVE RECEIVED EVERY PRODUCT I ordered no problem s FAST SHIPPING QUALITY PRODUCTS AND YES ITS NEAR holiday rush to but NO ISSUES from NC

grega11
12/15/13

so far everything i have ordered has always come on time if not sooner, order from this site daily, great prices, great products.

lum172

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. I placed an order close to a MONTH ago
and still have not received 3 of the items. They refuse to give me a refund and keep telling me that it is under review.
TERRIBLE PRODUCTS AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

amyd23
12/15/13

Unlike most of the other reviews, we had a very positive experience with nomorerack. We ordered an xbox360, board games and clothing and received everything via fedex within 2 weeks of ordering. No problems and would definately order from them again.

jamieb37
12/15/13

I wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered. Since it was google approved site, I thought it would be ok. I ordered the Dr Dre Beats on 11/22. I just received them today on 12/14. I thought I was getting a good deal, but after looking at the product, I think it's a knock off. They look really cheap. Sad that people order thinking they are getting a good deal (something they could not have afforded to buy at normal price). I was excited because at this price, I could buy one for each of my sons, plus my husband for Christmas. Now I'm embarrassed to give them to them. I'm not purchasing anything else from this site. I think everything is cheap cause it's not the real deal. Ship time is ridiculous. Don't shop here!

amym38
12/15/13

I should have read the reviews first. I submitted an order for a cute ring, it wasn't very expensive so I didn't think to check out the site first. I received a confirmation email from paypal and nomorerack. About an hour later I received an email from nomorerack saying that my paypal payment hadn't gone through and that my order had been canceled. I thought it odd since I had received the confirmation from paypal. Surprise! the money came out of my account and my order remained canceled. It is in the dispute status with paypal. I'd call that a scam.

margaretm43
12/14/13

I ordered 3 comforters for Christmas on Dec 8th, I just received an email yesterday saying they shipped. Problem - they only shipped ONE and I have no idea which one was shipped!! No details, no idea when it's coming and with my luck it will be the wrong color or size. I regret ever using this site and I wish Facebook would stop sneaking these ads in on me!! I was seduced by the prices.

sheilam18
12/14/13

This was my first experience with nomorerack.com. I placed an order November 26th. and as of today(Dec 14th) I still have not received it. I called customer service which had a recording telling me to use the website, then closed the call! I did that and used the "Have us call you back" option. The first time, it started the process, then the page disappeared. I tried again, twice, with the same results. I researched further and found a different phone number. Finally, I reached a CSR. She researched my order and told me it was sent out on the 11th and SHOULD arrive on the 18th. Of course, they already had my payment when I ordered. I requested a supervisor and was told ..." Due to the high volume of orders...", you know the rest! When I told him this was unacceptable, as I was leaving that day for CA, he basically replied..."Oh Well!" I will never order from them again and I suggest no one else does.

davidh142
12/14/13

Ordered 4 tablets on Dec. 4, nearly $400.00. 10 days have passed...haven't recieved the "promised" e-mail for processed order. Tried to contact nomoreracks at their 800 #....was informed via recording that they were not accepting calls due to high Christmas volume and was directed to send e-mail for rapid response....sent 4 e-mails....each time I recieved a return message stating nomoreracks had rejected my e-mail. I then called the corporate office @ 855-847-7225 and immediately was in contact with a rep that appoligized and stated she would put a rush on my order, easing my mind a little. Two minutes later I recieved a phone call from another rep expressing her concern and she assured me that my purchase would be recieved before Christmas. They did seem concerned. Hopefully they were not just telling me the things I wanted to hear.

debb318
12/14/13

I bought a sheet set from them. I placed my order on Dec. 2 and it was shipped 8 days later (LIKE THE WEBSITE CLEARLY STATED) and I got them today no problem. They are just as described and are very well made and super soft. 1-2 week shipping doesn't mean you will get it by then, it means it will ship by then.

chrism111
12/14/13

Bought boxer shorts from them. 3 weeks later they showed up. Opened the package and the threads were literally sticking out everywhere, almost to the point of falling apart. I have never seen quality this bad. The best part? It was marked as "final sale" which means no matter what they will not accept a return. I threw them in the trash within 10 minutes of receiving them. Learned my lesson from this p.o.s. Company. STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDIOTS!!!

charlesf21
12/14/13

This is the WORST internet business(?!?)

I placed my order December 1st and as of now (14 Dec 9:40 AM CST) the only communication I've received besides confirmation of my order is a (SHALLOW) promise that I will receive my goods before Christmas.

If you cannot get through on their 800 number, try their corporate number in New York, 1-855-847-7225.

The first person you speak with will tell you that the order cannot be cancelled because it is "processing".

Be adamant, insist on cancelling your order; and the first person will ask if you want to speak to a supervisor.

Say "YES" and the supervisor I spoke with tried the same "processing" run-around, but I insisted that the order be cancelled because it had not been shipped.

The supervisor asked for me to wait a few minutes (put me on Hold) and came back to state that the order is now cancelled and that the payment should be reversed within two to three days.

We will see ...

monicaj4
12/13/13

I ordered the package of XL women t shirts and what I got was a package of very small t shirts. All the tags were torn off so there were no sizes on them. I ended up giving them to my nieces because they were so small.

jenm13
12/12/13

I was extremely nervous to order from this site based on all the negative reviews. I ordered a ring last year (only $7 so I figured it was no big deal if it wasn't what I expected). The ring came and I was very pleased with the quality (titanium ring for $7 is pretty hard to beat). So in the last couple of weeks I decided to order over $200 worth of merchandise for Christmas. I ordered 9 items, and it seems that most of them have shipped separately. They ship when they are ready, so I'm fine with that. I have already received 2 items, and most remaining items are on their way (I've received shipping notices) for all except two. I'm pleasantly surprised that (so far) all the values are what I expected. I'm assuming this company is getting better with time. I have not had a negative experience at all . . . quite the contrary. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

robertl82
12/12/13

I order some Christmas gifts from them that happen to be jewelry. None of it came package. Also stuff in my order came broken. When I called to speak to a person the answer I got was an automated response to email them. This is unacceptable. I will never use them again and I will never recommend them to anyone.

denisec13
12/12/13

We have ordered from this company several times and have been happy every time...
Their customer service has helped me several times and have been fast with the answer either by computer or by phone..
No More Rack Customer Service Number---1-800-538-9798 (9-6 EST) 7 Days A Week
Please make a note to yourself when an item is Final Sell.
Good Shopping...

kalew
12/12/13

I ordered two lap-tops from them 11/06/13 n as of today still have not received my items. 12/12/12.. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE..

sherrellj
12/12/13

This company is ripping people off taking money and not sending deliveries. I have been waiting on a order since Nov. 24, and it's now the 12th of December. I was just contacted by email because that is the only way the will response saying that a hold was placed on my account, yet they took my money and don't want to give me my money back

pamt5
12/11/13

Ordered 2 I rola tablets was charged for 2 received one. Can not get thru to customer service. Have emailed twice and no response. Tried live chat. No one there.

annm37
12/11/13

I ordered two tablets and only recieved one and the thing is they billed my card for both!!!! Can't talk to anybody just email n get no response!! Wth

ginar9
12/11/13

I ordered gold ball earrings, when I got a pair,they were the size of pin head instead of the size I ordered.

edh10
12/11/13

placed an order on 11-30 and they were quick to take my money but after 11 days, my order still says processing. I emailed CS and was told it would be "escalated" but nothing has changed. I emailed them yet again other wise i will file a formal complaint with the BBB. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE.

marinav
12/11/13

I ordered from this website and then discovered all these horrible reviews, so I was really nervous. Now, the facts: I placed my order on 12/3/13, received a confirmation email right away, and today 12/11/13 I received my package ( the shipping took a week and the delay was caused by winter storms, not the website). I didn't receive a shipping confirmation via email, however on my account on the website there was a Fedex tracking number that not fake. :) The Dawgs boots are just wonderful - I absolutely love them! And they were ½ off the lowest price on i-net! So I'm very pleased so far. I'm not sure if I order from nomorerack again (I prefer Groupon), but hopefully they are improving. I also would buy only goods for which the maker company is clearly stated to avoid counterfeit.

Best Online Discount Shopping Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber