US Government's NSF

381 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016, US
Tel: 855-847-7225
info@nomorerack.com

People interested in NoMoreRack are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 556 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,515 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 104 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

laureenh
6/21/14

I ordered a tablet & it wad dead on arrival. I reported this to them before the 30-day period was up & they have adamantly refused to refund my $ OR SEND ME ONE THAT WORKS.
People, this site is a SCAM, pure, plain & simple. They send out dead, broken products & refuse to do anything about the problem when you bring it to their attention.
KEEP YOUR MONEY. AVOID THESE IDIOTS LIKE TERMINAL CANCER. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM! You will likely LOSE your money!

beckyj2
6/18/14

I ordered my daughter a swimming suit that was very reasonable and when it came in the top was missing the hook that holds the strap!

jayv15
6/17/14

I will never buy another item from this online shopping website. I returned items as instructed for either a credit or refund, completing the forms enclosed and sending it back in the original packaging via UPS at my expense. A month later when I called customer service I was informed this was a non-refundable item. Evidently I should have called first to obtain authorization to return the item. This was not stated anywhere on the return forms ! After speaking with a rude customer service representative I was informed they would contact the vendor and I must wait 5 days for a response via email. So now they have the returned items and my money !!!

lv24
6/16/14

*********** NOMOREBUYING from NOMORERACK*****************
Wasted my time in returning a product which I did not like and never got a refund.

conniem29
6/13/14

i took a chance and ordered the 20.00 sheets. Pleasant surprise, they turned out to be better than expected. Returned an Ordered two more sets of sheets. I have also ordered a few sterling silver jewelry items, Jewelry was very nice and have had no issues so far,

miked95
6/10/14

Real Bad!!!! Bought 2 7" Tablets. They were not expensive and I did not expect greatness but I did expect them to work. The one tablet wouldn't connect to my wifi until I reset the tablet 2 times. Then when I down loaded my first app it didn't work. The second tablet took about 6 hours to charge to full battery but only 5 minutes to go dead. It even loses a charge while being plugged in to the outlet. They get 1 star for shipping but their products seem to be horrible. Like I said I didn't expect an I PAD but I at least wanted it to be functional. I do not recommend this business.

beatricet1
6/10/14

Be sure you read the return policy before you send anything back! If you don't get a hold of them before you return something they will keep the product and not return your money. I learned the hard way! Will never buy anything from them again. Customer service sucked!

erics63
6/9/14

Haven't been disappointed yet. I don't buy high-end stuff here. It's good for cheap stuff in bulk. Unmentionables, etc.

bettyk4
6/8/14

I have ordered MANY times from this site an recommended it to many people.. I am FULLY satisfied with everything I have purchased and received. I will keep using and recommending this site to others.
a big savings all items!

rhondak7
6/8/14

I have read the reviews and i personally have had no problems . my products were great and a good price . i felt i got more for what i paid for. it was shipped before the 7-10 days . Thank you so much.

laurenl13
6/7/14

I ordered a set of water/LED light speakers- and 2 sets of sheets. Although the speakers shipped separate from the sheets, both came in a reasonable amount of time, and I am very pleased with the quality of both. The prices almost seemed too good to be true- but that is what they charged for those items. The shipping cost was also very low, crazy- like $4.00 on your first order! In my
shipment, they also sent a coupon for $10 to use yourself, or to give to a friend. I had no problems at all, and am planning on doing more business with them. I don't understand the negative reviews- but I imagine there are some people who will find something wrong with anything, given the chance.

katef11
6/4/14

I just ordered stainless steel flatware for a friends wedding. Within hours I received a phone call .. the wedding was OFF!! Woe is me! I went to the website of nomorerack.com and read how to cancel .. sent them an email requesting a cancellation of the order stating the reason. Within a short time I received the requested cancellation! I sent the below thank you! Just as I stated below .. it is SO often only BAD/NEGATIVE reviews get posted .. happy people RARELY bother to take the time to say thank you .. I am taking the time to say .. THANK YOU nomorerack.com!!

My emailed thank you:

Dear Ritz F.

Thank you for your prompt response! I read HORRIBLE reviews online and was afraid to order from you .. I am now going to IMMEDIATELY to that website and tell my experience so others will NOT be afraid like I was! Unfortunately only negative experiences get written about!

Best regards!
Katherine

marieg9
6/3/14

DO NOT, I REPEAT....DO NOT SHOP AT THIS WEB SITE. Nomoreracks merchandise is absolutely worthless and trying to return something is a nightmare. They send you no return instructions and you have to get a hold of customer service and that is by email. No phone number on web site but I was able to locate one and will post it here. 1-800-538-9798. Clothing material is thin and sizeing not correct. When I finally DID get some items returned, they only refunded me a portion of the item and went round anf round with CS. Finally, I said just keep the money as you will probably be out of business soon anyway. Don't waste your time and money and look up reviews before your order from any website. So far, I have found amazon to be the most reliable and merchandise is what is states it is. M. Goodwin

aley2
5/30/14

I placed two different orders and they "shipped" together but in the box just came one order, when I called them back they didn't help me since they said everything was there treating me like I was lying, and that I also needed to fill a police form and if that happened again they were going to need to close my account seriously?... Now I have to wait until they decide what they will do.... Terrible costumer service

kileyh
5/30/14

Great stuff, great prices, easy returns, good customer service

joans29
5/29/14

I have had nothing but good service from this company for all of my 5 or 6 orders. I love their comforters and gave one to every member of my family. I now have their soft sheets and they are just as described - extremely soft and wonderful! All my orders came within 3 or 4 business days. I don't usually write reviews, but I saw so many bad ones here that I thought I should let you all know about my good experiences.

lisaf43
5/29/14

They don't care about customer service at all. Their sizing charts for clothing are COMPLETELY wrong and they charge you for return shipping.

Also, I bought a shirt that was marked $16.00 and it supposedly had a discount of $23.99. I got the shirt and the tag says No Boundaries... which is a brand from Wal-Mart. Not only was this shirt DEFINITELY not 39.99 at wal-mart but I doubt it was even $16.00.

This place is a SCAM!!!

vivianj9
5/28/14

Ordered for first time and can not find order being processed after 5 days. On line chat went from 10 to 14 days for delivery to 3 to 4 weeks. Cancelled my order and they told me I could not. I told them and followed suit to my credit card co. to dispute the charge. and am waiting for nomorerack to answer to the credit card co. Will never', ever do business with them again. Buyer be ware

melvinm37
5/27/14

This is a ZERO STAR rating. I inadvertently ordered the wrong product. I sent the products back so I could re-order the correct product referencing the oder numbers on the address label. They said because I didn't follow the return policy exactly they would not credit me for the returned product. I was not even asking for a refund, I just wanted the correct product. They refused to credit me. The icing on the cake was they had the nerve to ask me change my survey rating from bad to positive. Unbelievable!!

katherined4
5/23/14

There really should be an option to rate this company zero stars! This is a complete scam! Their product quality is so poor, I could not wear their skirts in public due to the complete transparency of the thin, cheap fabric. They would not refund the cost to ship the item back to them, which was basically 1/3 of the cost of their awful product that could not be used. Their "customer service" reps do not care about assisting customers in the least, and it's clear why. Their reputation is already horrible on the internet, so they don't care if it gets worse. DO not order from this company. Please don't be enticed by a product that looks cute, when you get it you will find it's worthless. Order from Amazon, they're actually smart enough to care about their customers.

susanl42
5/22/14

On April 27th, I ordered two portable cell phone chargers twin packs. The cost was $14.00 per pack plus $4.00 shipping. On May 7th, (11 days after I placed my order) I received an email stating my package had shipped which included a tracking number. I kept tracking the shipment which for some strange reason was shipped to San Diego, California. My billing and shipping address is in Indiana! When I saw my package was labeled out for delivery in San Diego, I called Nomorerack. I was disconnected from the first call. The second call to them resulted in my speaking to a supervisor who said there was nothing they could do!! I noticed during that phone call that I received a voicemail. That was from Nomorerack. It was the first lady I had been disconnected from. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was connected to Leah. She was somewhat sympathetic, although when I suggested that since they had already had my payment thru paypal for 18 days, I saw no reason why they couldn't send me another set and overnight them, since I needed those chargers for the weekend.
She informed me it wasn't possible to overnight them to me, but her vendor reassured her I would have a delivery by either Monday or Tuesday. Well, it is now Thursday afternoon, and I still do not have my portable cell phone chargers that I paid for 26 days ago.

I am totally disappointed in the service from Nomorerack and because of the way they have handled this situation, I will not be ordering from them ever again.

km49
5/22/14

ordered a piece of exercise equipment that arrived damaged. Obtained RA, returned item requesting replacement. Delivery of returned item confirmed and told i was given a credit. No credit even after multiple emails although still trying to get replacement instead of credit. After finally calling, told credit was given but could see clearly on my account page that it was not. Placed on hold then disconnected. Called back and spoke with supervisor, meanwhile the item that I had purchased now shows up NLA online. Four more days, I finally received the credit.

I had purchased a few smaller ticket items with a hiccup here and there, nothing outrageous, mostly inferior quality of the product. This was my first and last purchase from them.

kellim5
5/22/14

My product which cost over $85 was lost in shipping. They refused to refund the money without a police report! It clearly showed in the tracking that is was never delivered. Poor. I will never order from them again.

danield50
5/21/14

My transaction when smoothly and the unit was shipped on time. I requested, from USPS tracking information to be texted to me. After the initial "Item has left shipper's facility" and notification that USPS now had it in Orlando I heard nothing else for 3 weeks until I received it. I don't fault Nomorerack. I do fault USPS and can understand why they're slowly going underl

Additionally, I had an opportunity to approach Nomorerack's customer service via email and their response was very timely...both times. I give Nomorerack a 5 star rating. Others may ding them for the lengthy delivery time but it is NOT them.

rd30
5/19/14

Poor customer service. No response from requests for issues to be elevated. Order has never arrived. Reporting them to Credit Card Company and poostal inspectors

amandap30
5/18/14

I ordered a comforter set from them and it was great until I washed it and it fell apart! The inside stuffing balled up so bad most of the comforter has no stuffing! After contacting customer service 3 times the only thing they could tell me is I was just past the return window so they would not return the product! They obviously do not back any of their a products! They should last longer than a month now I'm out $80 with a bad comforter! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY THEIR PRO DUCTS DO NOT LAST!!!!!

ronc35
5/18/14

Bought a pair of shoes from them. When they arrived I liked the looks and ordered another pair. About 5 week later the first pair fell apart. Most shoes last me years, not weeks. I have asked them on numerous occasions for the contact information of their supplier of the shoes and just keep getting the same response that I've had them over 30 days so no refunds. I have not asked for a refunf but the contact information of their supplier. I'm sick and tired of thier refusal to provide my request. I will NOT buy from them ever again.

rickb35
5/17/14

They can't seem to ship the right item about 25% of the time. Today both of the items in my order were wrong. One was not even close. I ordered stainless steel straws and got a snore relief kit. Unbelievable.

borisz2
5/17/14

We ordered Royal Lizzy Couture Médaillon Secrète Tote color Light Gold(order 15652437). We got delivered the purse of Red color with a receipt attached stating that the ordered item must be of Light Gold color.
What kind of service is it? We will not get involved in the business with such irresponsible company anymore.

kevinl45
5/15/14

Do purchase anything from this site. I ordered 7 different items for Christmas. I received all my items but one. They sent the wrong item so I had to send 25 different emails just to return the wrong item. I told them I don't want a refund I still want the item I ordered. They told me I can't get that item. I sent the wrong item back and I finally got a credit put back on my credit card after I filed a complaint with my credit card company. They then gave me a credit on my account to order items, so I said I will give them another chance. I didn't receive the items I ordered so I sent a email and they said we credit your credit card back and we deactivated your account because you did a charge back on a item you ordered. I never received the item and they refused to handle the situation when I emailed them 50 times. Worst customer service ever and worse online company. Avoid the frustration by not dealing g with this company.

nancyb37
5/14/14

I purchased a lovely bathing suit at a decent price. It was too small. They said it was "on sale" therefore they could not exchange it nor give me my money back. I called the manufacturer. They said since I purchased it from nomorerack they could not help me, so here I am with a $49 bathing suit that doesn't fit. I will not order anything from this company ever again; they are a sham.

nomorackh
5/13/14

I order a $10 watch that looked very attractive. I wanted to order more do to the fantastic discounts they were offering but decided to gamble only $10 to see if this was legite. I got my $10 watch 2 weeks later and the LED on it didn't work. I contacted them to return it and I want a full refund. They told me they will give me a store credit. I told them I do not want a credit I want a refund as I am not going to buy anything from this site again. They said they will issue me a refund to my cc when they receive the watch back. They emailed a return label. I told them I don't have a printer and they need to ship me a label. They refused. I've decided to wear the watch so when friends ask where I got my $10 broken watch I will tell them NOMORACK.com.

andrewd29
5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

debbieh18
5/12/14

I ordered several items. The first three items arrived within just 3 days of ordering them and they were just as expected (they were all clothes that were true to the look and description on the site). I received email confirmation that all the other items have shipped but have not yet received them. So far so good, everything has been as expected. I will update my review if I do not receive the other items within a few days.

louisr15
5/11/14

I ordered a tablet, of course it was defective. They said send it back, I did. Now it's all excuses and apologies for why there is no refund. Then they say they did but PayPal says no. Don't waste your time or money. It's completely frustrating. I'll post bad reviews where ever I can about this site.

jernigann
5/10/14

I have ordered from this site multiple times everything from iPad accessories to jewelry. I even took the jewelry to a local jewelers and it was 100% as advertised on the site. I have been using this website for a very long time and have never had issues with ordering, shipping, or "false advertising!" Their return policy clearly states you will ONLY receive in store credit for returns made within so many days, so people complaining about that should have actually read their policies before ordering anything. Also, double ordering is a fault on consumer not the company; people need to be aware of what their clicking, instead of rushing through their order. I've recommended this site to many other people who too have loved it. I'm shocked at some of the complaints people are listing on here, most of them actually seem to be an error of their own not nomorerack's.

gailh31
5/7/14

So far, I've made 2 orders from this site and have been happy with what I've received You *do* need to be careful, however, to make sure that you are truly getting a deal. I've noticed that in several cases, you could get the same or better deal somewhere else but not by much (at least on the items I've checked on Pricegrabber.com).

My only (minor) squabble is that each and every item ships separately and via different shippers (Post office, UPS, DHL, etc.). I am guessing it's because the items come from different sources.

marisas1
5/6/14

Please heed this warning as I did not and wish I had: DO NOT USE THIS SITE! They are just awful as is their customer service. It has been 3 months and I am still waiting on a refund for something that never showed. I have too many to count tickets with the customer service still open. Not just one person helps you, many people reply and it is never consistent. PLEASE STAY AWAY!

philipk21
5/4/14

This is about a product, not a website. Nomorerack advertises a pack of ten razor blades as being equivalent (read: just as good as) Gillette blades. I bought it and tried a blade. It took between 5 and 10 seconds to know that the blade was completely unusable. It's obvious that Nomorerack could not have had a person test the blade. When I tried to return the pack, with 9 of the blades unused, they said no. Congratulations, Nomorerack - you saved $10 - and cost yourself a customer that used to spend $200 to $300 a year...

karenp28
5/4/14

I was so scared after reading all the ratings but I ordered from them anyway. I ordered a set of six sports bras and they came in less than a week and were all packages in plastic in addition to the outside packaging. I just ordered $100 worth of items that are all different so I will be back to edit once I receive (praying) everything in new condition.

EDIT: just received my second order all packages separately. I got lacy white shorts, blue cabana shoes and a really long cardigan. The cardigan is made of a really crappy material but it looks good on so I guess that I more important. But I received all my items. Maybe the site has gotten better over time. They had a commercial in my area.

Final edit! The sweater I thought was cheap is the "long open front hacci cardigan." To be fair, I've seen the same cardigan for like 60 bucks (got it for 20) through googling and NMR did list the materials used. No problem with then so far.

terrye10
5/2/14

This is the worst company ever. They sold me a pair of wireless headphones for $50 that didn't work. When I sent the headphones to the JVC repair department they contacted me and told me that the headphones serial number didn't match the serial number on the base unit so there is no way the headphones would have ever worked. I also bought a pad from there and the charger broke after a week. Their products are junk. I contacted nomorerack.com several time to try and right the issue. They always tell me they will get back with me but never do. Do not purchase products from this company unless you like to throw your money down the drain.

kimj27
5/1/14

This site doesn't even deserve one star....I will never order from there again. The item I purchased did not match the description at all. When I emailed the company asking for a return label (because there was no receipt or any type of label that came with the package) they told me I could not return it. This is B.S. I should have up to 30 days to return something, according to there website. I emailed the company the same day I received their junk

kareni1
5/1/14

I ordered boots in Jan. Never have gotten them. This company is a scam. I called. they said they were on back order. This company is just ripping off the American people. Not for real. Going to contact the state attorney. He is one pit bull at getting to the bottom of scams. Any one including employees can write a review

lynnb38
5/1/14

I should have looked here first before ordering! My order was doubled, same merchandise, two different order numbers (believe me I didn't double order) so of course my credit card was hit twice. Funny that I only received one email confirmation for the one order I did place so when I figured it out, surprise, I couldn't cancel the order! BEWARE*****NO CASH REUNDS**********ONLY STORE CREDIT GIVEN!!!! Now they have twice the money and I can't get my money back. This site has SCAM written all over it!!!!!! DON'T WALK - RUN FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miken43
4/30/14

worse on line store, the merchandise are no what you order, they promotions are fake such as invite a friend and get $10.00 credit. you never will get it

andreab46
4/28/14

I recently ordered sheets and a comforter (not the same order). I was so shocked, the sheets already came. They are exactly as the description stated. I am happy with this site and will continue to order from them.

amberh9
4/24/14

I've ordered twice from this site. Once, I needed to cancel right away because I noticed the shipping would take longer than I expected. The customer service was great. They immediately cancelled the order, and did not charge my card. I would buy from then again.

leed18
4/21/14

I ordered a android tablet for 49.00. I got a nice working tablet as advertised. Can't complain. They fulfilled their part of the deal. Thanks nomorerack.

codyj6
4/18/14

I just got my first order from NoMoreRack. I read through the site before buying, checked retail pricing and read a lot of negative reviews of the site. With all that in mind, I thought I would simply try one easy order with a couple of items because I didn't want to get too deep in. However, now that i received my items, I have to say that I'm extremely pleased. NoMoreRack is clear about their fulfillment times online. In fact, they do as promised and "underpromise" and "over deliver". I respect that way of doing things so I don't have false expectations. A couple of the products I bought were also listed on Amazon, but NMR beat Amazon by about 10% on the products I bought. I think it's important to note that my experience with NMR will continue in the future and I intend to write further reviews as I purchase from them!

finessec
4/16/14

I ordered a tablet from nomorerack. I liked the price and the delivery time was good. I was sent a notice, and the tracking program worked just fine. I have a BIG problem, however. I do not have an address that I can receive goods safely, and they do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. My package stayed outside for several days, luckily it was not stolen or gotten wet. This is the only issue I have "SO FAR". The Jury is still out, but I will see what happens on the next order. Other than that, it seems to be pretty good!

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
Answer
carolync10
A: They sent me the wrong item 2 times.

Their customer service stinks - took 20+ emails to get the right one and get the wrong items credited!!!!
7/23/15

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Answer
davem115
A: Odd. I bought nearly 10 items and all have arrived. No issue at all.
7/23/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack