US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 554 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,521 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 104 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jodier8
7/3/14

I have to say I love nomorerack.com. My daughters DVD player broke and I was searching sites on the internet to find an afordable Portable DVD Player. Not only did i find an affordalbe player it was only $48 and had free shipping and warranty and they garunteed my happiness with my product or they would buy it back and even pay for free return shipping. I will deffinately be shopping with nomorerack.com there prices are great and they have great customer service.

neiler
7/1/14

I have ordered numerous things from No More Rack and have liked it all so I never had to return anything. I just ordered a swimsuit and changed my mind before it even got here. I tried to return and was told I could not because it was a "Final Sale" item. I went back to the item and sure enough at the near bottom in small words "Final Sale". That is all I want to warn you about. Always look for this if its a possibility you might want to return because you can't.

cheryld13
6/30/14

Purchased a silver plated titanium right - with one day of wearing it all the silver plating rubbed off and now the ring is black - Will never order again from this site.

luia1
6/29/14

Dnt even waist your money on this site i have purchased some items and only one has arrived after 4 weeks and it was defective after returning it and another 3 weeks they sent wrong item. Well here i am after 4 months no money because they have not yet refunded my money and no items the worst ever. Dont waist your time and money on this company nomorerack.com they are juat a rip off on my opinion. And experience hope you dont go thru wat i went thru

jamesd98
6/28/14

I wouldn't doubt if many of the 5 star reviews are fake.

I purchased a tremendous buy, a 130 dollar set of bed clothes selling for 30. Great deal right, I washed them twice, second time a hole developed on the fitted sheet. There is no recourse from this company because I opened the package, well no kidding I opened the package. Sheets should not fail after the second washing, I will no longer purchase even a lollipop from this enterprise.

dannys23
6/26/14

I tried to order a new tablet from them and all I received a machine that did not work at all, It looked used so I returned it and request a new tablet. This one ran for about 5 days and quit. I told them I did not wish for my personal information to get out and they completely ignored me and I suspect they will repair the tablet and reissue it to someone else with all my PI on it. Most items I have received are used not working pieces of junk! They promise new merchandise hahahahahaha! Never buy from these cheats again

jasminer9
6/25/14

i order from here frequently and I've never had a problem. once i received a shipping number that said my package was delivered in a different state and when i emailed them they got back to me in less then 24 hours. They emailed me multiple times and it turned out to be just a mix up in the shipping numbers Ive gotten all my packages with no problem and they've all been exactly what i expected. will Order Again

farshadm
6/23/14

They just sell junk stuff. Don't waste your money.

aprilm10
6/23/14

We bought a 10" tablet with bells and whistles on 6/19 with Priority Shipping. Today we recieved a 7" basic model. After hours on the phone with customer service (one supervisor actually hung up), we recieved an RA to return the merchandise, being explained that that was ALL THAT THEY COULD DO. Apparently, after the vendor recieved the product and realized their mistake, they then had up to two weeks to ship the correct product to us. So then, we order the CORRECT tablet again, and we call back to request a refund. Apparently, AFTER they recieve the tablet, it could take another 7-10 business days to refund our money because of THEIR mistake! WOW!

This is terrible customer service. Especially when you are able to verify my hisrory with that company. They lost a good customer, who even after waiting forever for past purchases to arrive has not complained until now...

clellf
6/22/14

I have ordered 100's of things online in the last year and never had a problem. so I thought I would give nomorerack a try. BIG MISTAKE! Do not order from this company!! My experience started when I ordered a tablet. 12 days later I still hadn't received any communication from the company confirming my order or telling me whether it had been shipped or not. I wrote customer service and they told me it had been shipped an provided me a tracking number. I waited for another week and still didn't hear anything so I checked the status by using the tracking number provided. The U.S. postal service said that the item had been mislabeled by nomorerack and sent to the wrong address in the wrong city. Thank god the person at that address had returned to sender or else I probably would never know what happened to it. But it was returned. I wrote nomorerack again asking if I was going to get my item. They acknowledged their mistake and told me that they had escalated my claim to the vendor. They told me that this would take 10 days longer. Long story short it took FOREVER to receive my item. Finally I received the item. Immediately when I opened the outer packaging I noticed that the box containing the tablet was smashed and looked like it had been dropped several times. But the tablet inside did not look damaged so I just thought they had done a terrible job of packaging. I took the tablet out and turned it on. The screen would light up but was just a white screen it wouldn't start up. I shut it back off and plugged it into the charger overnight to make sure it just didn't need a CHARGE. The next morning I tried it again and it still wouldn't work. I contacted nomorerack again and told them the item didn't work. They sent me a return label. And I sent the item back. I received notice that they had received the item back. I waited for my refund for several days and when I didn't receive it I contacted customer service again. They told me it would take 10 days to process my refund. That time has passed and I have contacted customer service over and over again. Each time they tell me it will be a few more days. It is ridiculous to have to jump through hoops to get your money back when they are the ones who sent a defective item. I think this site is a fraud and is just ripping people off. Stay away!!!

patrickm71
6/22/14

I had ordered from them several times and was extremely satisfied until I had to deal with customer service. I had ordered two of an item but when the package arrived, unharmed, it was obvious that only one was shipped. I was then treated like a pariah trying to get something for free. They said that everything had been delivered so I gave the one item to my daughter-in-law, went without myself, and immediately cancelled my account.

jesseg26
6/21/14

My experience has been very good! I've ordered bed sheets, some jewelry, and sunglasses, and make-up brushes! Received my deliveries all within reasonable time. I can only speak for myself... so far so good."

laureenh
6/21/14

I ordered a tablet & it wad dead on arrival. I reported this to them before the 30-day period was up & they have adamantly refused to refund my $ OR SEND ME ONE THAT WORKS.
People, this site is a SCAM, pure, plain & simple. They send out dead, broken products & refuse to do anything about the problem when you bring it to their attention.
KEEP YOUR MONEY. AVOID THESE IDIOTS LIKE TERMINAL CANCER. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM! You will likely LOSE your money!

beckyj2
6/18/14

I ordered my daughter a swimming suit that was very reasonable and when it came in the top was missing the hook that holds the strap!

jayv15
6/17/14

I will never buy another item from this online shopping website. I returned items as instructed for either a credit or refund, completing the forms enclosed and sending it back in the original packaging via UPS at my expense. A month later when I called customer service I was informed this was a non-refundable item. Evidently I should have called first to obtain authorization to return the item. This was not stated anywhere on the return forms ! After speaking with a rude customer service representative I was informed they would contact the vendor and I must wait 5 days for a response via email. So now they have the returned items and my money !!!

lv24
6/16/14

*********** NOMOREBUYING from NOMORERACK*****************
Wasted my time in returning a product which I did not like and never got a refund.

conniem29
6/13/14

i took a chance and ordered the 20.00 sheets. Pleasant surprise, they turned out to be better than expected. Returned an Ordered two more sets of sheets. I have also ordered a few sterling silver jewelry items, Jewelry was very nice and have had no issues so far,

miked95
6/10/14

Real Bad!!!! Bought 2 7" Tablets. They were not expensive and I did not expect greatness but I did expect them to work. The one tablet wouldn't connect to my wifi until I reset the tablet 2 times. Then when I down loaded my first app it didn't work. The second tablet took about 6 hours to charge to full battery but only 5 minutes to go dead. It even loses a charge while being plugged in to the outlet. They get 1 star for shipping but their products seem to be horrible. Like I said I didn't expect an I PAD but I at least wanted it to be functional. I do not recommend this business.

beatricet1
6/10/14

Be sure you read the return policy before you send anything back! If you don't get a hold of them before you return something they will keep the product and not return your money. I learned the hard way! Will never buy anything from them again. Customer service sucked!

erics63
6/9/14

Haven't been disappointed yet. I don't buy high-end stuff here. It's good for cheap stuff in bulk. Unmentionables, etc.

bettyk4
6/8/14

I have ordered MANY times from this site an recommended it to many people.. I am FULLY satisfied with everything I have purchased and received. I will keep using and recommending this site to others.
a big savings all items!

rhondak7
6/8/14

I have read the reviews and i personally have had no problems . my products were great and a good price . i felt i got more for what i paid for. it was shipped before the 7-10 days . Thank you so much.

laurenl13
6/7/14

I ordered a set of water/LED light speakers- and 2 sets of sheets. Although the speakers shipped separate from the sheets, both came in a reasonable amount of time, and I am very pleased with the quality of both. The prices almost seemed too good to be true- but that is what they charged for those items. The shipping cost was also very low, crazy- like $4.00 on your first order! In my
shipment, they also sent a coupon for $10 to use yourself, or to give to a friend. I had no problems at all, and am planning on doing more business with them. I don't understand the negative reviews- but I imagine there are some people who will find something wrong with anything, given the chance.

katef11
6/4/14

I just ordered stainless steel flatware for a friends wedding. Within hours I received a phone call .. the wedding was OFF!! Woe is me! I went to the website of nomorerack.com and read how to cancel .. sent them an email requesting a cancellation of the order stating the reason. Within a short time I received the requested cancellation! I sent the below thank you! Just as I stated below .. it is SO often only BAD/NEGATIVE reviews get posted .. happy people RARELY bother to take the time to say thank you .. I am taking the time to say .. THANK YOU nomorerack.com!!

My emailed thank you:

Dear Ritz F.

Thank you for your prompt response! I read HORRIBLE reviews online and was afraid to order from you .. I am now going to IMMEDIATELY to that website and tell my experience so others will NOT be afraid like I was! Unfortunately only negative experiences get written about!

Best regards!
Katherine

marieg9
6/3/14

DO NOT, I REPEAT....DO NOT SHOP AT THIS WEB SITE. Nomoreracks merchandise is absolutely worthless and trying to return something is a nightmare. They send you no return instructions and you have to get a hold of customer service and that is by email. No phone number on web site but I was able to locate one and will post it here. 1-800-538-9798. Clothing material is thin and sizeing not correct. When I finally DID get some items returned, they only refunded me a portion of the item and went round anf round with CS. Finally, I said just keep the money as you will probably be out of business soon anyway. Don't waste your time and money and look up reviews before your order from any website. So far, I have found amazon to be the most reliable and merchandise is what is states it is. M. Goodwin

aley2
5/30/14

I placed two different orders and they "shipped" together but in the box just came one order, when I called them back they didn't help me since they said everything was there treating me like I was lying, and that I also needed to fill a police form and if that happened again they were going to need to close my account seriously?... Now I have to wait until they decide what they will do.... Terrible costumer service

kileyh
5/30/14

Great stuff, great prices, easy returns, good customer service

joans29
5/29/14

I have had nothing but good service from this company for all of my 5 or 6 orders. I love their comforters and gave one to every member of my family. I now have their soft sheets and they are just as described - extremely soft and wonderful! All my orders came within 3 or 4 business days. I don't usually write reviews, but I saw so many bad ones here that I thought I should let you all know about my good experiences.

lisaf43
5/29/14

They don't care about customer service at all. Their sizing charts for clothing are COMPLETELY wrong and they charge you for return shipping.

Also, I bought a shirt that was marked $16.00 and it supposedly had a discount of $23.99. I got the shirt and the tag says No Boundaries... which is a brand from Wal-Mart. Not only was this shirt DEFINITELY not 39.99 at wal-mart but I doubt it was even $16.00.

This place is a SCAM!!!

vivianj9
5/28/14

Ordered for first time and can not find order being processed after 5 days. On line chat went from 10 to 14 days for delivery to 3 to 4 weeks. Cancelled my order and they told me I could not. I told them and followed suit to my credit card co. to dispute the charge. and am waiting for nomorerack to answer to the credit card co. Will never', ever do business with them again. Buyer be ware

melvinm37
5/27/14

This is a ZERO STAR rating. I inadvertently ordered the wrong product. I sent the products back so I could re-order the correct product referencing the oder numbers on the address label. They said because I didn't follow the return policy exactly they would not credit me for the returned product. I was not even asking for a refund, I just wanted the correct product. They refused to credit me. The icing on the cake was they had the nerve to ask me change my survey rating from bad to positive. Unbelievable!!

katherined4
5/23/14

There really should be an option to rate this company zero stars! This is a complete scam! Their product quality is so poor, I could not wear their skirts in public due to the complete transparency of the thin, cheap fabric. They would not refund the cost to ship the item back to them, which was basically 1/3 of the cost of their awful product that could not be used. Their "customer service" reps do not care about assisting customers in the least, and it's clear why. Their reputation is already horrible on the internet, so they don't care if it gets worse. DO not order from this company. Please don't be enticed by a product that looks cute, when you get it you will find it's worthless. Order from Amazon, they're actually smart enough to care about their customers.

susanl42
5/22/14

On April 27th, I ordered two portable cell phone chargers twin packs. The cost was $14.00 per pack plus $4.00 shipping. On May 7th, (11 days after I placed my order) I received an email stating my package had shipped which included a tracking number. I kept tracking the shipment which for some strange reason was shipped to San Diego, California. My billing and shipping address is in Indiana! When I saw my package was labeled out for delivery in San Diego, I called Nomorerack. I was disconnected from the first call. The second call to them resulted in my speaking to a supervisor who said there was nothing they could do!! I noticed during that phone call that I received a voicemail. That was from Nomorerack. It was the first lady I had been disconnected from. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was connected to Leah. She was somewhat sympathetic, although when I suggested that since they had already had my payment thru paypal for 18 days, I saw no reason why they couldn't send me another set and overnight them, since I needed those chargers for the weekend.
She informed me it wasn't possible to overnight them to me, but her vendor reassured her I would have a delivery by either Monday or Tuesday. Well, it is now Thursday afternoon, and I still do not have my portable cell phone chargers that I paid for 26 days ago.

I am totally disappointed in the service from Nomorerack and because of the way they have handled this situation, I will not be ordering from them ever again.

km49
5/22/14

ordered a piece of exercise equipment that arrived damaged. Obtained RA, returned item requesting replacement. Delivery of returned item confirmed and told i was given a credit. No credit even after multiple emails although still trying to get replacement instead of credit. After finally calling, told credit was given but could see clearly on my account page that it was not. Placed on hold then disconnected. Called back and spoke with supervisor, meanwhile the item that I had purchased now shows up NLA online. Four more days, I finally received the credit.

I had purchased a few smaller ticket items with a hiccup here and there, nothing outrageous, mostly inferior quality of the product. This was my first and last purchase from them.

kellim5
5/22/14

My product which cost over $85 was lost in shipping. They refused to refund the money without a police report! It clearly showed in the tracking that is was never delivered. Poor. I will never order from them again.

danield50
5/21/14

My transaction when smoothly and the unit was shipped on time. I requested, from USPS tracking information to be texted to me. After the initial "Item has left shipper's facility" and notification that USPS now had it in Orlando I heard nothing else for 3 weeks until I received it. I don't fault Nomorerack. I do fault USPS and can understand why they're slowly going underl

Additionally, I had an opportunity to approach Nomorerack's customer service via email and their response was very timely...both times. I give Nomorerack a 5 star rating. Others may ding them for the lengthy delivery time but it is NOT them.

rd30
5/19/14

Poor customer service. No response from requests for issues to be elevated. Order has never arrived. Reporting them to Credit Card Company and poostal inspectors

amandap30
5/18/14

I ordered a comforter set from them and it was great until I washed it and it fell apart! The inside stuffing balled up so bad most of the comforter has no stuffing! After contacting customer service 3 times the only thing they could tell me is I was just past the return window so they would not return the product! They obviously do not back any of their a products! They should last longer than a month now I'm out $80 with a bad comforter! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY THEIR PRO DUCTS DO NOT LAST!!!!!

ronc35
5/18/14

Bought a pair of shoes from them. When they arrived I liked the looks and ordered another pair. About 5 week later the first pair fell apart. Most shoes last me years, not weeks. I have asked them on numerous occasions for the contact information of their supplier of the shoes and just keep getting the same response that I've had them over 30 days so no refunds. I have not asked for a refunf but the contact information of their supplier. I'm sick and tired of thier refusal to provide my request. I will NOT buy from them ever again.

rickb35
5/17/14

They can't seem to ship the right item about 25% of the time. Today both of the items in my order were wrong. One was not even close. I ordered stainless steel straws and got a snore relief kit. Unbelievable.

borisz2
5/17/14

We ordered Royal Lizzy Couture Médaillon Secrète Tote color Light Gold(order 15652437). We got delivered the purse of Red color with a receipt attached stating that the ordered item must be of Light Gold color.
What kind of service is it? We will not get involved in the business with such irresponsible company anymore.

kevinl45
5/15/14

Do purchase anything from this site. I ordered 7 different items for Christmas. I received all my items but one. They sent the wrong item so I had to send 25 different emails just to return the wrong item. I told them I don't want a refund I still want the item I ordered. They told me I can't get that item. I sent the wrong item back and I finally got a credit put back on my credit card after I filed a complaint with my credit card company. They then gave me a credit on my account to order items, so I said I will give them another chance. I didn't receive the items I ordered so I sent a email and they said we credit your credit card back and we deactivated your account because you did a charge back on a item you ordered. I never received the item and they refused to handle the situation when I emailed them 50 times. Worst customer service ever and worse online company. Avoid the frustration by not dealing g with this company.

nancyb37
5/14/14

I purchased a lovely bathing suit at a decent price. It was too small. They said it was "on sale" therefore they could not exchange it nor give me my money back. I called the manufacturer. They said since I purchased it from nomorerack they could not help me, so here I am with a $49 bathing suit that doesn't fit. I will not order anything from this company ever again; they are a sham.

nomorackh
5/13/14

I order a $10 watch that looked very attractive. I wanted to order more do to the fantastic discounts they were offering but decided to gamble only $10 to see if this was legite. I got my $10 watch 2 weeks later and the LED on it didn't work. I contacted them to return it and I want a full refund. They told me they will give me a store credit. I told them I do not want a credit I want a refund as I am not going to buy anything from this site again. They said they will issue me a refund to my cc when they receive the watch back. They emailed a return label. I told them I don't have a printer and they need to ship me a label. They refused. I've decided to wear the watch so when friends ask where I got my $10 broken watch I will tell them NOMORACK.com.

andrewd29
5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

debbieh18
5/12/14

I ordered several items. The first three items arrived within just 3 days of ordering them and they were just as expected (they were all clothes that were true to the look and description on the site). I received email confirmation that all the other items have shipped but have not yet received them. So far so good, everything has been as expected. I will update my review if I do not receive the other items within a few days.

louisr15
5/11/14

I ordered a tablet, of course it was defective. They said send it back, I did. Now it's all excuses and apologies for why there is no refund. Then they say they did but PayPal says no. Don't waste your time or money. It's completely frustrating. I'll post bad reviews where ever I can about this site.

jernigann
5/10/14

I have ordered from this site multiple times everything from iPad accessories to jewelry. I even took the jewelry to a local jewelers and it was 100% as advertised on the site. I have been using this website for a very long time and have never had issues with ordering, shipping, or "false advertising!" Their return policy clearly states you will ONLY receive in store credit for returns made within so many days, so people complaining about that should have actually read their policies before ordering anything. Also, double ordering is a fault on consumer not the company; people need to be aware of what their clicking, instead of rushing through their order. I've recommended this site to many other people who too have loved it. I'm shocked at some of the complaints people are listing on here, most of them actually seem to be an error of their own not nomorerack's.

gailh31
5/7/14

So far, I've made 2 orders from this site and have been happy with what I've received You *do* need to be careful, however, to make sure that you are truly getting a deal. I've noticed that in several cases, you could get the same or better deal somewhere else but not by much (at least on the items I've checked on Pricegrabber.com).

My only (minor) squabble is that each and every item ships separately and via different shippers (Post office, UPS, DHL, etc.). I am guessing it's because the items come from different sources.

marisas1
5/6/14

Please heed this warning as I did not and wish I had: DO NOT USE THIS SITE! They are just awful as is their customer service. It has been 3 months and I am still waiting on a refund for something that never showed. I have too many to count tickets with the customer service still open. Not just one person helps you, many people reply and it is never consistent. PLEASE STAY AWAY!

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11/30/15
Answer
nomorerackc
A: Hi Kat A.,

Good day! Thank you for posting your question. Kindly see the information below which you may also find in our website's FAQ page:

"Where are you located?​
Our office is headquartered in NY, but we only sell online ​at ​www.choxi.com."

For more information, you may also visit our FAQ page at www.choxi.com . If you need further assistance, you may also contact us through customercare@choxi.com .
At Choxi, customer satisfaction is our main goal.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
11/4/15
Answer
nomorerackc
A: Hi Milton L.,

Good day! Thank you for posting your inquiry. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

Thank you for posting your Order number. We have gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address we have on to address your concern. Should you have any further concerns or inquiries regarding this concern, please feel free to reply back to that message. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack