US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

659 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/8/13

Waste of time to order from them. I live in a rural area, and ordered a very small item, but they refuse to ship to PO Boxes. I told them my billing address was my PO Box, but they just wouldn't help. Don't bother- the company doesn't seem to care about customer service or customer needs.

12/8/13

Worst shopping experience possible!! And I havent even received my order yet so I dont know what the quality will be like. We ordered 3 tablets for our kids Christmas presents on 12.01. Order is still "processing", however you can be damn sure they took our money! I have sent 6 emails about our order not going through and I have gotten the same "form letter" response. Never once answered my questions. I also tried calling and doing their live chat. No one answers ever. Im afraid we wont get them by Christmas and those were their Santa presents. They wont cancel my order or ship it!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!

12/8/13

I ordered some Christmas gifts from here about 3 weeks ago. When I view my order, it still says "processing". I've tried getting ahold of customer service to see if it has shipped and maybe the tracking info is behind, but can not talk to anyone. Wish I would've read these reviews before buying!

12/8/13

Aw man:( I Didnt look at the reviews until after I ordered two tablets!! And the worst part is it is my managers money bc she had told me to get two and she trusted me on buying two good ones and then coming in soon!:( because it has been as week as of tomorrow. I really hope they come in or Idk what will happen!;(

12/8/13

Oh boy. Wish I'd found these reviews sooner. Obviously they should spend some of their advertising money on customer service. Just like the other reports, my credit card was charged immediately, but I haven't even received a confirmation email. Its been at least five days since I placed the order...
Feels like this company should come with a warning disclosure. Don't recall seeing anything about a credit for returns...

12/7/13

SAVE YOUR MONEY. THE WORST I have ever experienced. They advertised sheets for $29.95 that they said retailed at $249. OMG, total crap. Seams are unraveled, the fabric is like nothing I've ever seen, it's so bad. I ordered 2 sets, luckily they shipped separately so I refused delivery of the 2'nd set. Me. Vincent is a moron. Apparently English is not his first language or he's a 'virtual' idiot. I've never ripped on a seller like this and do 80% of my shopping online. Thank goodness I usedy AmEx card so know they will credit me.

12/7/13

The Better Business B. has given this place an extremely poor rating & states they have not revised some of their false advertising. Read it for yourself! Who would buy from this site?

12/7/13

I have never given a negative online review in my life. I think too many people write about the negatives and not the positives so I only go out of my way to write positive reviews.

For the first time, I've encountered such a poor excuse for a company that I have to do my part and inform everyone to stay away. I understand mistakes happen - all businesses err; however, the lack of accountability for their error and their disgusting, non-existent customer service level is unacceptable. I didn't receive my package, they will not refund the money to me, and they will not send me a new one.. (UPS didn't receive the package either so this isn't a delivery issue at all).How is this acceptable?

If this is not resolved by next week, I will be filing a corporate complaint and will be speaking with the BBB as well.

Nomorerack is legitimately a company, but how they operate should be considered a scam.

12/7/13

Terrible service, very slow delivery, I ordered 10 days ago, one of them wasnt even shipped.no response when u try to reach them.i would never order from here again!!!they lied about my order date..I ordered it on Thanksgiving day and on the email it says 5th of december. Very bad experience.

12/6/13

I didn't purchase anything from this seller (thankfully), but the same generic apology Mr. Vincent is giving down below to all of the disappointed customers is making me laugh out loud

12/6/13

This is my first experience shopping at nomorerack.com. The day I placed my order, my credit card was charged. The website indicates you are not charged until your order has shipped. This has happened to me to three separate orders I placed on November 27, 28, and 29. All three orders charged to my credit card immediately. I have received NO notice of shipment from the company. Not even an email confirmation of the order. Day 8, and still no word from the company. I will not do business with them again.

12/6/13

After reading these reviews, I think I made a mistake to order from them. My paypal account was charged right away but after a week I have not received any type of confirmation or notification regarding my order. I'll wait and see what happens before I order from them again.

12/5/13

After placing an order, my credit card was immediately charged. Several days later I got the order confirmation. Never did an order shipment notice. emailed them three times-- no response. Called twice and got referred to email. So I am now disputing the charge. They are either fraudulent or they are running this thing out a garage.

12/5/13

I rate them at a zone I order a few things from them it took over three weeks to get my stuff and my boots that I got are so cheap I have only wore them once and the glue around the outside is pulling away from the rubber they look horrible what a waste of $40!!! Never again will I buy from this place it's a waste of money might as well spend the extra dollars and actually get to wear them more than once

12/5/13

don't order from this company............... they NEVER answern the phone........you're placed on on for SEVERAL mins 17mins or more very poor service ...I still have not rec'd my replace order 3weeks and still waiting :(

12/5/13

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!! Their customer service is HORRIBLE! It's been over two weeks and I still haven't received any kind of notice that my order is being shipped, now I've been calling and they're saying that I need to give it at least another 7 days before they'll do anything.... this will be almost a month after they took my money... by the way, they are really fast at getting your money out of your bank account there's no hold up there! Do yourself a favor and spend a few extra dollars someplace else, this place is terrible!

12/5/13

Would give it no stars if it was an option. I ordered the neatdesk desktop scanner and digital filing system for $269.00 and it came in a amazon package. IT WAS REFURBISHED!!!! This is a gift for someone and it has refurbished stickers all over the box. It never said refurbished when I purchased it and I have yet to receive the other 2 items ordered on this website. Save your energy and spend your money else where.

12/4/13

I was concerned when only one tablet arrived and I had ordered two. I sent one email and had 3 customer service reps email me back within 24 hours to update me. Excellent service for me! Additionally the tablets are perfect for what I want to use them for!!!! Excellent!!!

12/4/13

Order a lot of different items....they trickled in over 4 weeks. One item that was for my 2 grandchildren for Christmas showed a tracking # and delivery date. So I immediately contact Nomorerack because it was not delivered. Wow after a month of waiting they are going to refund my $$?? The reason I ordered November 1st was I was unsure of this company and wanted time just in case before someone's Christmas got ruined. Glad I did....way to long to get some items and not get items you follow tracking on. Back to Amazon I go.

12/4/13

Before ordering from this site or any site, go check out if they have any complaints fro the better business bureau at www.bbb.com this shopping website has had over 1600 complaints in the past 3 year with over 1300 of those complaints with in the past 12 months.

1607 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1301 closed in last 12 months
Complaint Type Total Closed Complaints
Advertising/Sales Issues 250
Billing/Collection Issues 62
Delivery Issues 439
Guarantee/Warranty Issues 36
Problems with Product/Service 820
Total Closed Complaints 1607

be careful and be certain you are shopping on a safe site.

12/3/13

Horrible customer service. They NEVER pick up their phone, tell you it will be no longer than 'under 2 min wait' but 20 min later still listening to music. Held for 20 - 30 min three times then gave up and emailed them. Their emails back were generic and never addressed my specific question. I placed an order for multiple items. They trickled in, one piece at a time leaving me confused and nervous about this website. I honestly don't think they have an onshore office and this company is run out of someone's house in china or india. Made me very nervous and still wonder if items I've received are knock offs, like the RayBans. Hard to tell but 3 weeks later I am still waiting on a few items yet to be delivered. I would not trust this company again. Go to the store. Don't get ripped off by 'nomoreracket'.

12/3/13

I recently started ordering from NMR and have had great experiences!! Love the products I purchased... I did get an email stating I had received an order when I hadn't yet ,but now it has come! Thrilled...don't be afraid, get prices & great shipping!! thanks!

12/3/13

I ordered my item they sent me a tracking number says it was received yet no mail. I opened a case through paypal and they gave me a store credit this is ridiculous I read in earlier review they give boges tracking numbers do not buy from this website its a scam

12/2/13

Its totally funny that their representative is copying and pasting the same things on every review. So, as a test to see if anyone is actually looking at these posts or if they are just seeing the one star and responding like a drone.

I have not bought anything, as I did a review on their sit and found they have a D rating on the BBB. I

12/1/13

I am from ct, I have used no more rack for several orders. Yes the quality of some of the items are not the best. I have recieved every order within a day or two of being shipped out. In my second order I bought a necklace and text gloves. They shipped in separate orders a week apart and the emails came in late. I even got emails confirming that my order had been delivered. I would advise customers to be careful with what they get witn the website. I have had a great expirence and would suggest to some friends about the website.

12/1/13

The item was delivered in more than 3 weeks. The item looked good but fell apart in two weeks. Heir advertising is questionable.

12/1/13

Seeing as though a nomorerack.com rep responds to each and every negative review, I think it's safe to assume that a lot, if not all, of the good reviews are planted by the company.

12/1/13

I ordered a comforter set & the tracking information said it was delivered to florida! I live in California! I have tried so many times to contact customer service and noone has responded. Wish I would have checked the reviews before spending close to $100...

this was all i needed to see.. D rating on the Better Business Bureau

11/30/13

Luckily I do not have an experience with this site yet. Saw it on a commercial, looked it up to find this site. And oh man am I ecstatic I found it. There's nothing but negative reviews. I'll stick to my other online retailers and pay full price. And anther thing that makes it so shady is the worker from nmr.Vincent I think hes name is going on and apologizing to everyone who has not ordered with the same oh crap, he's just copying and pasting. Lol. So lame. Thanks everyone for your feedback and sorry you all have to deal with it. Didn't want to give them a star but couldn't post my opinion

11/30/13

I am very nervous about this website. I have ordered 2 tablets and haven't seen them yet. It was a christmas present for me and I really like the website but nervous from the feedback.

11/30/13

I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO COMPLAIN SO MUCH. I HAVE BEEN BUYING FROM NMR FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND RECEIVED EVRYTHING SO FAR. SOME A LITTLE LATE I MUST ADMIT, BUT EVERY WEBSITE HAS A PROBLEM ONCE IN A WHILE. IF YOU NEED YOUR STUFF RIGHT AWAY GO TO THE STORE AND PAY FULL PRICE. I JUST PURCHASE MATTRESSES $1000.00 WITH FREESHIPPING I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THIS GOES.

11/29/13

WOW!!! I am glad I read some reviews before I placed my order. I was about to order Google Android 4.1 OS 1.2GHz 4GB 7" Tablet PC with Accessories and 2 Pairs: Unisex Created Diamond Stud Earrings - 1 Black & 1 White but I after these negative reviews, I will order only the earrings to see what's going.

11/29/13

After ordering several less expensive items from nomorerack, I can say with some authority it is not worth shopping here. Bargain prices and free shipping for very poor, shoddy products is not a bargain, it's rip-off. Each an every item I ordered, beard and hair trimming kit, (the sissors, for instance were completely useless) Retrophone handset for iphone and ipad, Christmas lights, tape cassette USB to computer unit, even the iphone and ipad screem protectors - all were of such poor quality as to be laughable. When I sent a complaint email (their review link often does not work, go figure) they sent one of those canned 'sorry to hear about your problem, we take these issues seriously' responses and then offered to give you a $5 off your next order. Try to get a refund? Only is you have the packing slip from the product and ship it back at your own cost - in other words, ain't worth sending back. Never, ever trust this site or buy anything from them!!!

11/29/13

I ordered Dr. Dre Beats headphones and they are defective. The sound quality is poor and the sound adjustment does not work. The company only wants to issue a store credit and not a refund as they promise. I am not even sure if the product is the real thing.

11/29/13

I just ordered from them yesterday I've never done online shopping before and I'm only seeing the reviews today...now I'm super bummed and worried that none of my things will come through! ! :((((

11/28/13

So far so good, I placed an order on 11.25 and already received 2 items, top notch. Sadly most good experiences don't get reported...bad ones seem to overwhelm. Take a chance, the prices are UNBEATABLE!

11/27/13

I ordered a 10.1 tablet with key board from nomorerack.com and I received it with in days and I use it daily and I love it I have started using my tablet more than my lap top. I will be ordering again from nomorerack.com in the future. Also a friend told me about nomorerack.com they love it as well and they order from them all the time and never any problems. I am planning on buying boots and I did noticed they say to order sizes bigger and I'm not sure yet what size to get but I know if they don't fit there cheap enough I can give away to a friend and then I can order again a size I know will fit :-) I LOVE NOMORERACK.COM AND YES THERE GREAT I RECOMMEND SHOPPING WITH NOMORERACK.COM THERE AWESOME :-)

11/27/13

I bought a pair of boots - size 7. However, I cannot even get them on my feet! I called them and asked if I could exchange for a bigger size and she told me I should have bought two sizes bigger. She said it states that on the web page and that I cannot exchange them OR return them. I hung up and checked and it says if you normally wear a 7 - buy a 7! Are you kidding! Here I thought I found a great site and my first attempt is terrible. Not only am I stuck with boots I can't wear but the rep flat out lied to me. Nice.

11/27/13

I was going to purchase a tablet, but after reading more NEGATIVE than positive reviews, I will not purchase. Every comment was responded with "we are so sorry ..blah, blah, blah." I will pay the higher price and speak with an English speaking representative in person.

11/26/13

Do not order from this site! First of all the quality of merchandise overall is TERRIBLE! I recently ordered some skirts and I am in the process of trying to get a refund and they are giving me the run around when I Did exactly what was told of me! They are saying "they didn't receive the package" and their robotic cookie cutter responses are even more frustrating its as if they don't understand anything! No happy and 100 percent will not be ordering from them again. Most places you send them the package back and you get a refund! Not here! You gotta go through all these hoops! And they will just try and keep your money! Shop elsewhere! Not worth what I am going through!

11/26/13

I don't know why people are rating this site soo low. I bought several things off them and have never had a problem with them. The longest the shipping took for me to get my stuff was 5 days. I guess I've just been lucky. I will keep buying from them though.

11/26/13

I have had bad expereinces from NMR. Reading reviews here, I would summarize my feelings and suggestions. If you are ignorant about quality, and will to settle for junk, then this is the place to buy.. and dont be too fussy about size or color as you may not get what you ordered..The few positive reviews here read"fake" to me... How many people go online to sitejabber to rave about a site...only us who have been scammed. I just wonder how much longer they will be in business,, The previous company operated by the owners here, Bidrack, has been sued,,,class action... BEWARE

11/26/13

I placed an order, the site says it takes 10 to 14 days for shipment, 17 days and three emails later, I still hadn't received a notice on WHEN they planned to ship my order. I cancelled the order and they sent an email stating that they cancelled the order due to high demand. I got the runaround in every contact with this company.

11/25/13

ORDERED A MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION AS A GIFT FOR MY SISTER. SITE SAID IT TAKES ABOUT 6-8 WEEKS FOR SUBSCRIPTION TO START. IT NEVER CAME AND NOMORERACK SAID THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE IT WAS "PAST" THEIR RETURN POLICY. THE GIRL ASKED WHY I WAITED SO LONG TO CALL BUT LIKE I SAID THE SITE SAID WAIT 6-8 WEEKS. WIND UP WAS THEY DID NOT RETURN MY MONEY AND ALL THEY SAID WAS THAT THEY WERE SORRY. REALLY?

11/25/13

I just ordered for the first time. I ordered 3 items for Christmas. I just barely saw the reviews on this site and now I am really worried. I will post updates when I get them.

11/25/13

This site is awful. The quality of everything on there is dollar store quality, and they try to advertise it like it is the real deal. We have ordered a few things thinking they were going to be better then something you can get from a Mexican swap meet. We got a set of sheets and one of the sheets looked like it came from a Chinese child laboring factory, and it was the poor kids first day at work. We told them we wanted to return them, and for some stupid reason they thought we only wanted to return the one sheet that was bad, so they only deducted money for one sheet and reimbursed us for that one sheet. Why in the world would we want to keep the rest of it? And then whenever you try to give a review, a truthful, review on FB about them they erase it and tell you to message them instead. I feel that is misleading customers and not giving people a chance to choose for themselves if they want crappy quality or could just go to Walmart and get a little better quality. Just remember people, you get what you pay for.

11/24/13

I ordered 2 pairs of the black Dawgs boots. I was REALLY skeptical after I placed my order and then read the reviews. I thought for sure I was out the money. Surprisingly not only did I receive my order as promised 7-10 days I actually also received the item I order at the quality I expected.

11/23/13

We'll, I just ordered a $1200 tv from these people. This is our Christmas present to ourselves so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I am not posting a disgruntled message here in the near future. I will keep everyone updated on the status of the order. This is only my second purchase from them. The first item was a flashlight that came without ever getting an email with tracking info. Wish me luck peeps...

11/23/13

I placed an order for three items, when I hit submit I received an error message. I then proceeded to their website which stated if you don't get a confirmation email your order did not go through. I then tried to place the order again and continued to get an error message. I tried a few more times, never got a confirmation email so I just have up.

Then days later I received multiple emails stating my order(s) have been shipped. I received 15 items and got charged for them as well. I called, followed their return policy, and now they say they never received my items. They will not refund me my money. Do not buy from this website!!!!!!

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber