US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 215 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 662 reviews)

angiey

They CLEARLY state that shipping can take 2 to 3 WEEKS. (in 49 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

janeh23
12/27/13

Nomorerack has great service. I ordered 2 Android tablets for my kids on December 6, and they came very fast, much faster than I expected! The quality of the products are great, my daughters loved them! A very positive experience. The site has more incredible deals, definitely will shop again from Nomorerack.

johns622
12/27/13

Ordered Android tablet for 59, suit for 59, sweater for 19, socks for 10, items were track-able on their website, the quality was better than I expected for the price, and all items arrived in a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks). This site has incredible deals....just be very thorough about your item and compare shop with other online sites. I will purchase from them again.

jenniferw37
12/27/13

I ordered several things on Black Friday, and two of the items (tablets) were lost by USPS. The customer service department was initially slow in addressing my emails correctly- they would acknowledge receiving them pretty fast, but I didn't feel like they were really reading what I was saying, and therefore weren't answering me in a satisfactory manner, This is why I only gave them 4 stars. However, my tablets finally did arrive (post office's fault), and Nomorerack still offered to give me a full refund on the items because of all my trouble, and consider the tablets a gift. WOW. I thought that was really great, but told them to not worry about the refund because the shipping delay wasn't their fault. Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. If you're not in a huge hurry to get your stuff, this is a cool sight to get some good deals on.

garyp25
12/27/13

READ THE FINE PRINT!! RETURN POLICY ENFORCED AND NO WHERE DEFINED. ZERO STAR...NO....MINUS 5 STARS. AND THERE FROM SOMEWHERE OVER SEAS.TIME DIFFERENCE SHOWS ON EMAIL. THEY SENT A RESPONSE 1 1/2 HRS BEFORE IT WAS SENT. THEY GOT THE "NO MORE" PART RIGHT FOR ME.GOOD THING THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER PLACES TO WEB SHOP. WASH.D.C. SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING. GOTTA STAY VIGILANT.......... BRICKLAYER

donnag14
12/27/13

I have ordered a few things from them and I am very happy with service and product. Came on time no complaints here

ruthieg
12/27/13

I ordered a comforter set. Which said will received by Christmas. It's after Christmas, never for a tracking number. At this point the person I was sending it to is back at home. They won't refund my monies just keeping emailing me we apologize. I hate this company. Terrible service

cindic1
12/27/13

I see there is a "VINCENT" who is their "representative" that keeps posting the same EXACT response to people's negative reviews. Hey Vincent, how about fixing the problem and stop apologizing for being a POORLY RUN, MONEY SUCKING COMPANY! I ordered on 12/13/2013 and was guaranteed delivery by 12/19/2013. A company that doesn't want to take phone calls to talk to it's customers is a shame! Your customers are your business! I will let my friends and family know that this company is a joke, takes your money, and takes it's time, if at all, getting you the merchandise you rightfully paid for. Nomorerack is a joke of a company that doesn't deserve to be up and running. I will be contacting the BBB about this and I hope that everyone who is displeased with their "service" will do the same thing. That's the only way to get companies like this shut down!

eleanorw5
12/27/13

I ordered boots that ended too small. I called their number and a recording said to send an email. The says they will respond in 24 hours. I asked how to exchange the boots. Several days later I got a response saying they did not do exchanges. So I emailed back and said that I wanted to return the boots.

The response wasFor any item not marked final sale, within 14 days of receipt of the item, you have the option of returning the item back to us for a full refund of the purchase price of that item (excluding shipping). We apologize if we cannot allow you to return the item: USA Dawgs 9" Cozy Winter Boots - Assorted Colors since it has been marked as final sale. All items marked as final sale are no longer eligible for return except broken or damaged.. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience."

I did not notice that this item was marked final sale. I will not order from this site again.

"

aprilb7
12/27/13

I've been ordering from nomorerack for about 2 months now and absolutely LOVE it! Everything I've ordered has been very good quality, I have no complaints! Nothing has been sent damanged, I can track my orders on line so I have a good idea when they'll arrive. If you need something within a week - I doubt you would get in w/ in that time frame. So just order smart - plan ahead if it's a gift.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE nomorerack.com!
April

maryg40
12/27/13

Great sale prices, huge selection. I ordered several items from them the first week of December and received all of them in plenty of time for Christmas. Products are of excellent quality and customer service is the best. There's nothing not to love about this website!

lisap54
12/26/13

I ordered 12 tank tops. The ad picture showed a package of 12 tops in 12 colors. I received 6 black and 4 red. That is only 10 and what the heck do I need 6 of the same color black never mind the 4 red.
Never have gotten a response from them.

tammiec1
12/26/13

I read the reviews and knew when buying my order would be slow to arrive. It was and I was ok with that. So after my first order I placed another order. I checked out and paid through PayPal. The exact same moment 35.00 came out of my account, was the exact moment 325.00 came out for Facebook ads. When you check on the nomorerack website, it wants you to share with Facebook, like them, and refer all your friends. Well I don't use Facebook, so I clicked no all the way through. And now I am disputing 325.00 for Facebook ads.

allisonc23
12/26/13

TERRIBLE!!! One order I received the wrong items and the other order was guaranteed before Christmas I still have not received. They send automated emails when you try to contact customer service and have an automated message when you try to call them. This company is rip off!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

josephk33
12/26/13

Please stay away from this site at all cost! Ordered two tablets on Dec 1 and received only one tablet on 23rd. The tablets were gifts for twins and now I have to wait to find another one so I can gift together. They offered refund on second tablet. Wow...bet my daughter will love opening her refund. This site is a rip off. Who the hell takes 22+ days to deliver things?

crystalh3
12/26/13

I ordered 2 tablets for my daughters, both were ordered 3 weeks early. One was for my daughters birthday which is the week before Christmas and the second was for my 8 year olds Christmas gift. Never received either gift and it has been a few days short of 4 weeks. My money was removed from my account the day I ordered!!!!!NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!

patd24
12/25/13

Ordered back on 11/29. I was given a bad tracking number. It stated my shipment was being delivered in Missouri, but I live in New Jersey!!!! Very frustrating and now they are not talking to anyone over the phone just email inquiries. It will take 24-48 hours before getting a reply. Poor customer service, feedback, and my overall experience with the company is a nightmare!! I filed a dispute with PayPal/ bill me later so I can get my money back. Now my kids won't have their gifts. I hope the people in Missouri will enjoy SMDH!!!! So frustrated.

loh84
12/25/13

Absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I ordered 2 items Dec. 7th~~ Promised to receive them before Christmas..... Well here it is the evening of Christmas Eve~~~~ And NO Delivery Yet!!!! I am PISSED!!!!!! Now reading the reviews... I just hope it shows up!!!!!

If I can recommend anything it would be to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!! Absolutely Ridiculous!!!!!

barbarar19
12/25/13

I wouldn't even give this site a rating, I am very disappointed by their customer service, I ordered 2 sweaters with satisfaction. Next came a tablet for a good price, what a piece of junk. I tried to send it back but since it was a Final Price, they will not let you return it and it was not even worth trying to make the best of a bad deal. It would not work well and it went in the trash, and my money stays with Nomorerack.

aliciaa6
12/24/13

Overall I have to say that I am happy with the outcome of my purchase. Like a lot of people here I ordered before reading reviews. After reading all the reviews I was very nervous and even tried to cancel my order unsuccessfully. The product itself is probably cheap but it does serve it's purpose. You definitely get what you pay for. I don't think that I will be ordering from here again but I did not have a problem with shipping or product issues like a lot of other people.

mow7
12/24/13

\I WANT TO SEND BACK ONE OF THE ITEMS I ORDERED. I CANNOT GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE AND AFTER ,5, Five FULL DAYS I CANNOT EVEN GET AN ADRESS OR LABEL TO SHIP IT BACK. THEY HAVE A VERY SMALL WINDOW, 14 DAYS TO RETURN BUT DON.T GET BACK TO THE CUSTOMERS. WE ALL KNOW IT'S A BUSY TIME OF YEAR SO HIRE MORE HELP.WON,ET SHOP HERE AGAIN AND AM TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS OF MY EXPERIENCE.

jannetteb1
12/24/13

Like most of the positive reviews, I didn't read anything online before purchasing. I ordered. Everything arrived, some faster than others. I ordered 8 different items at the same time.

After reading the reviews prior to writing mine, I was surprised. So I wanted to share some insight. 1. The site brokers the deal, they don't stock or ship anything. All my stuff came from different places. 2. You do get what you pay for, so find out as much about the item and is manufacturer as you can. 3. The site doesn't exclude junk from being sold.

So, would I shop again, yes. But almost all the stuff I ordered was $10 or less each. I don't think I would buy anything where I really wanted high quality or was spending a lot of money.

gt18
12/24/13

I did order from this site....my sheets are do soft and great got on time....my comforter was just as great did as they stated ordered a size bigger for the effect....came on time....I ordered a clock though not to impressed, did come on time....the other two items came on time as well....I did get a special number to call to get direct help with a question though they did not understand English well, issue was resolved....so I don't think all orders are bad....I would not buy electronics from them that I use best buy or another company I can go in and see it work, check warranty etc....but for what I did purchase I am ok with....if you use your debt or credit card your bank will work with you on getting your money back you have that protection so if your not pleased go to your bank, they will return your money if it's junk.....

kemag
12/23/13

SO unhappy, I ordered 3 tablets from this site, received my tracking number, they charged my card and when the delivery was made I only had 2 tablets. Im like what the heck, what am I suppose to do I cant talk to anyone, they keep sending me the same $#*!ed up non helpful response. Can I take legal action?

cindis1
12/23/13

i ordered some rings that was suppose to be diamonds.. the rings look like they were in a cracker jack box .. they said they were suppose to be around 350.00 . i only paid 35.00 dollors from them , because if i would of paid more , i would of got a lawyer and sue for false advertising.. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE .. EVERYTHING IS JUNK ..

kiraz
12/23/13

Unresponsive, links that deal with returns/reviews don't work, quality of products is terrible. Remember, you get what you pay for. Don't waste your money.

chaimh1
12/23/13

I ordered 3 items for an unbelievable cheap price and it was the best purchase I made this year!!!! it took a 2 weeks till all my items arrived but it was worth the wait. I love this site!!!

dc49
12/23/13

I wish they would let us give less than one star!!! This website is horrible. I wish I had looked up reviews before ordering. I placed two orders on December 9th. I am still waiting for one piece from each order. First I tried calling nomorerack and you immediately get a message that they are not taking phone calls and to send them an email. I did, it took them two days to get back to me - with a canned response, they didn't even answer my question. The next day I finally got a confirmation email saying that they sent the two pieces I was waiting on. When I went to check where my shipment was using the tracker number that nomorerack gave me it didn't work. When I called the courier they informed me that nomorerack gave out a bunch of wrong tracking numbers and to contact them. I informed the girl that would be great if you could get a hold of anyone there!!!! It's now December 23rd and it looks like I will not be getting my two Christmas presents on time for my husband and daughter. This website is a joke - if you haven't ordered anything from them yet DON'T!!!! Save your money and sanity!!!!!

florenceb16
12/23/13

customer service sucks! Beware do not buy from them...I got a damaged item and they sent return label to invalid email address and now they expect me to pay $9 to send back to them....went back and forth with them even spoke to a supervisor Mark D and got no resolve!!! Spent too many hours of my life on this ...hours I can never get back...this review is the end of time wasted!!! Do not use this site!!!!

bethw5
12/23/13

Horrible Customer Service!!! Order a tablet on November 29th & bank account was debited on November 29th. To date, I have sent SEVERAL emails in regards to my order! No tracking information has been received, no shipment has been received, NO answers have been received!!! Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I can't get any answers. There needs to be a phone number to call, EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!

christinaq
12/23/13

I wish I would have read these before I ordered!!! I also ordered 3 of the same items, received an email with a tracking # but only 1 was shipped. On the email it showed as only 1 shipped, but on the order history on the website it had the same tracking # for all 3, which was obviously incorrect because 2 have not shipped. I tried calling the 7 day a week customer service which was closed over the weekend, the weekend before Christmas... genius. All the emails and chat replies are generic and say the same thing, even thought I have stated over and over that I have not received a tracking number. I ordered in time for Christmas, and guess what, I'm sure they will not arrive. And yes, of course they charged my card for all 3 the day I made the order. I will NEVER AGAIN ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!

shaqriah
12/23/13

I ordered 2 tablet from this website on December 6 I received one tablet on the 19th and have yet to received the other one they have one tracking number for 2 tablets that arent shipped together they sent an email stating that the the items are showing as received on the 19th yes i received one but where is the other tablet and this not being able to talk to a rep makes this all the more fustrating I will NEVER be ordering from NO MORE RACK again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jolih
12/23/13

I ordered a Christmas gift on December 1. By mid-December, I was getting worried that is wouldn't arrive on time, even though their website guaranteed delivery by Christmas if the item was purchased before December 9. I emailed them and got a generic response. They also marked the case as solved. It is December 23 and it still hasn't been shipped. Their phone lines have no customer service operators working and their Live Chat is offline. Their email responses are generic. I posted a comment on Facebook about how they haven't answered their Private Messages and they responded by thanking me for my understanding and patience and if I have any other concerns to please private message them...Really??? So I responded back that obviously they never read the post they were commenting on. Now, I see all posts on their page are gone, the link to private message on their page is gone as well!

johnt147
12/23/13

Never again. I wish I had read these reviews before ordering. Placed an order on Dec 5th, email said it was shipped on the 12th . The box showed a ship date of the 18th. Still waiting on another package ordered the same day. Did I mention they debited my account the day I ordered the merchandise. Run don't walk away from this company. They are also a google preferred company for whatever that means.

rabeenaa
12/22/13

I've made 3 purchases so far from NOMORERACK and were disappointed with 2. I still kept the order i wasn't happy with because i didn't want the returning hassle and chance of not getting back the same item which is a christmas gift for 1 of my daughters. Last purchase i made one of the items i received was not as advertised. I bought advertised 5600ma Power Bank Battery Backup and i received a 3300ma. Wrote customer care and i swore the reply i got was typed by a robot. No apologies what so ever and no explanation or solution as to what happen to my order. It's all about RETURNING. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME!!!! I do not think NOMORERACK gives a crap about costumer satisfaction. Would not be buying ever again from this site. Your LOSS NMR!

ambers7
12/22/13

I received my order with in the guaranteed time frame and it shipped only 8 business days after I ordered it. I would definitely order from them again but I will need to remember to allot enough time before I need it. :)

bubbaw
12/22/13

TERRIBLE !!!! Ordered 3 of the same item and got 1 in a week ,the next another 4 days. and the last in 7 more days and it was the wrong color.They said i had to go thru the return process so i said the hell with it because they were for Christmas......NOMORERACK Sucks !!!!

margs
12/22/13

I have unfortunately ordered from a couple of bad companies, but Nomorerack has been by far the worst co. I ever dealt with due to their extreme lack of service.
l was informed that I would receive my order before Christmas if received before December 9th. Well I was informed by FEDEX that I wouldn't get it until Dec. 26th. Tried to contact Nomorerack to no avail. l would not have mind if it wasn't a Christmas gift. I was warned not to order from them, but assured I will not not be burned twice!

laurenp10
12/22/13

Was nervous after placing an order then reading all the reviews. I was pleased to get my tablet in only 5 days. Not sure if the quality will work, but it is only for a child to play games on! I will definitely order again.

jjm1
12/22/13

Horrible website to shop. Shipment took 3 weeks and my order wasn't even in the package. Tried contacting customer service and they never replied. Stay away from this $#*!ty website.

richardc70
12/22/13

Prices are great...1/4 of the stuff is junk or doesn't work, shipping is awful(still waiting for stuff ordered on 12/02) customer service sucks( when contacted,they email & say stuff has shipped, but web site says it's still processing) invested over 1K in merchandise....never again...BEWARE!!!

lisab76
12/22/13

I ordered a pair of boots and after I ordered it a lot of people telling me you're not going to get you order well I got mine and I can't wait till after Christmas to where them.....

stephaniec24
12/22/13

They are an absolute scam! I ordered a pack of two pashminas which were supposed to be made of silk and pashmina- one was but the other was acrylic and polyester!
Also, I didn't get a part of my order- tried calling 24/7 customer service but they were closed.
DO NOT SHOP HERE!

tb30
12/22/13

Not sure if I feel any "better" now by reading the other reviews and learning that I haven't been singled out by the downright fraudulent activities going on with this site. Order placed 12/11/2013, received one of 3 items on the 21st, other 2 haven't even shipped yet! So much for delivery by Christmas. When you send an email inquiry (I sent 2) you receive back a canned/pre scripted message from a different rep each time. You can't call and inquire, they never answer!! The message I got blamed all the "holiday orders" for the "slight delay" in shipping mine out. Just wondering if anyone has led the charge to have this place shut down yet?? Maybe I should be getting ahold of Dateline, 20/20 etc?? Think I'll make a couple calls...

dougd11
12/21/13

You don't even deserve this one star. I would love to know where you operate out of so I could visit. What a scam. No customer service and fake tracking numbers. Only dealing with reputable online merchants from now on. Ordered on 12/8/13 and my bank statement read a debit from nomorerack on 12/9/13. Got an email on 12/20/13 saying I just ordered on 12/20/13 and gave me a fake tracking #. BETTER BUSINESS BEAURU IS ALWAYS A FIX. DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gloc2
12/21/13

Waiting on 6 orders... One of them ordered on Nov 29... a tablet for my son... still have not received and nobody responds to email, chats nor phone calls!!! Very frustrated!!!

amyb26
12/21/13

I placed an order on 12/8. All gifts for Christmas. The same day, I emailed & asked to have one item taken off my order. I received an email the next day stating they cancelled my entire order. I re-placed my order online on 12/9. I received all but one item by 12/18. BUT I started to receive duplicate items. They shipped both orders, even though they told me the first one was cancelled. I never received the tablet I ordered & I received two of everything else. I tried calling, but the machine picks up & says they are not taking calls because of the high holiday volume. Live Chat does not work & I have been emailing them every day. I already reported them to the BBB. I am filing a chargeback today. Worst Customer Service EVER!!! Very unprofessional. The products are crap too.

mzzt
12/21/13

I ordered from this site thinking since I seen them advertise on TV they were legit WRONG!! I haven't gotten the tablet I ordered, and it was for a gift for my god daughter now the other items which is JUNK I ordered I wouldn't waste my time or anymore money sending it back. I will be contacting the BBB and also the post master general as they sent me a email claiming I got my tablet, when in fact the tracking # they sent me is for a pair of earrings I got. So I guess if you want a NICKEL & DIME website this would be the place for you if not I would definitely NOT order anything from these people ever again.

drakeh
12/20/13

I ordered a 10 piece set 7" Zeepad Android tablet, (that I got at an AMAZING deal of $49), before I read any reviews on the site. After ordering I began reading reviews and then began to get a little worried. I tried not to think too much into because not everyone is going to have amazing experiences every time. Plus, I noticed most of the complaining was about the shipping, which most of the time has nothing to do with the store. I might also add, that with a store that offers free shipping a majority of the time or a flat small $2 amount on shipping at the most...what do you really expect?!... anyway, 4 days... I got my item in 4 days and the product itself is awesome!. Seriously, could not have asked for a better deal anywhere else! Nomorerack.com will definitely be getting a return customer with me. If you just purchased an item there and are reading these reviews and come across mine, don't worry. Just be patient and I guarantee you will be thinking the same thing when you get your product.."All of that worry over nothing."

thaih2
12/20/13

This website sucks. I order two tablets for my kids christmas present on December 2 and it is not here yet. Try to call and left email but no answer. I swear if there was a way to shut them down iam all for it. This is probally the worlds biggest internet scam ever. Please stay away and do not buy anything from them.

dons38
12/20/13

ordered a tablet it is defective and following their procedures for return cannot get them to send a RMA phone only has a message saying use email, live chat says active but is not they suck stay away

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Photos for NoMoreRack