US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

619 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

11/19/13

Well at first I was skeptical about ordering from NMR but my friend and neighbor showed me the tank tops they were good quality I mean she only spent $12. So ordered some for my daughter. Turns out they run small I contacted them got a refund and used my credit to buy her different ones. She loves them. I just purchased a tablet from them 2 days ago. All seems to be going fine with that purchase so far. I see people complaining alot on here. Come on guys look at the prices you get what you pay for. Want better quality shop elsewhere. I'm happy with NMR

11/19/13

I bought on 11/6/13 a pair of "Girls Geniune Suede Luxury Winter Australian Boots"(that was the exact item description on the website & my order form) When I got the boots on 11/19/13 I got a "Circo" brand(from target) pair of boots style: Gelsey....that you can get on ebay brand new for $9.99 It said no where on the description it was a "Circo" brand and the best part is that on their website NMORERACK claims these retail for $99, please let me know when girls target boots have retailed for that amount of $$???
YOur description and what I got is not even close!!! Not good for a first time customer...Will not recommend this website!!!

11/19/13

On October 25th 2013 I bought $32 in items and got my confirmation email but they deactivated my account because they say I ordered from outside the US even though delivery was to Miami. I have emailed them 4 times regarding my refund to no avail. I will be taking this up with my credit card provider. This site is a scam.

11/16/13

I ordered several items which arrived in a little under 1 week in good condition. It was a good shopping experience. The only kind of problem is that the items don't seem worth the regular price, but still worth more than the sites price.

I also just wanted to put the this out there: I work in a call center for a company about half the size of nomorerack. Our Customer Service takes more than 15,000 calls a day. That's less than 2% of our customers. Some one posted that NMR had only that # over a longer time. So if you add it all up then approx 98% of their customers are ok with what they got. MHO

11/16/13

anyone who posts anything positive about this company is FROM the company. This company is total BS and their merchandise is absolute crap that breaks or is broken and NEVER gets shipped on time. BUYER BEWARE! STAY AWAY!

11/16/13

I have been ordering here for years. So far iv bought sterling silver chain that iv been wearing for months. I have bought necklaces and rings for my girlfriend that retail for over 200 bucks, and I got them for $20. I just got in the mail a bluetooth keyboard and it works great. A $160 bag that I got for $31 shipped the other day and is on its way to me. I also have a pair of sheep boots being processed for me. Retail is $150. I got them for $29. I don't understand why every one else if having problems. Google reviews has like 20000 positive reviews of nomorerack. I love the site

11/16/13

I have bought several items including electronics, make up, jewelry, clothing, and other stuff. Every thing has worked and all are still being used at least a year later, I always get them in a short period of time, no complaints about shipping.
I've read the complaints about NoMoreRack, and it seems to me that the things people are complaining about are things that can and probably has happened no matter where you purchase from, some times products have defects, most of the time they don't. Doesn't really matter where you get it from. And YES you can return most items, you just have to read the fine print to see how long you have! Each item tells you weather it can or can't be returned.

11/15/13

dont know what these clowns are talking about i have bought many many items from them never had a problem bought 3 z pads 10 inch for less than 100 two years later still working great one time i bought portable emergency chargers they would not hold a charge contacted nomore rack they sent me a better one dont pay no mind to these negitive reviews try nomorerack for yourself see if you like them bet you will

11/13/13

I have ordered from them twice now. This second time I spent over a $100 and bought a bunch of little things. DO NOT buy from them they practice bate and switch. They make the pictures look better than what you are really buying. I understand that this sometimes happens when buying things off the internet, but every item I bought was very poor quality. All the stuff is of dollar store quality that is over priced. I won't be fooled again. Also the sizing is way off. I bought a pink hoodie for someone in a 3X it ended up being a large. It was also very thin. I bought a shirt that should have been a large, and it was a medium and was not like the picture.

11/13/13

We ordered 150 dollars worth of stuff over 4 months ago, they double charged me an I still have not got the stuff I ordered nor have they returned my money. We have emailed multiple times and they have not emailed me back. Its a scam dont use this sight.

11/11/13

Their spiel, translated into reality:

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your victimization. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect swindling experience. Our Customer Conning Team is around 24/7, to help cop your credit card with our "Make Off with Your Money Guarantee" Pilfer Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make Off" guarantee is that we will diligently evade your issue and aim to turn you into raving frustration!

To help the heist, could you please e-mail us your card number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to plunder you within a maximum of 24 hours with a sneaky steal.

We look forward to hustling you and nicking this from you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to bilk!
Customer Kleptomaniacs
Nomorerack - Everything You Lost, For Larceny.

11/11/13

To be honest, I have never purchased anything since I read sites like this on the company first. It seems like their business model might be advertising the real deal but sending knock-offs from China or something (hence all the shipping complaints). Any thoughts on my theory?

11/10/13

Well after reviewing the committees, im scared to order from this site....i will stick with e-bay!!!!!!

11/10/13

I will never order again. These people charged my credit card and I still have no order or tracking number. I am contacting my bank to reverse the charge since no one at no more racks wants to! That is stealing!

11/7/13

I have never order nothing from nomoreracks.com I was about to but I have changed my mind due to all the negative reviews. Also for Vincent D, you guys have to be really small time because you have a lot of time on here posting trying to defend your company. You never see amazon, Verizon, and etc; on their sites defending customers opinion, after all it is their opinion. It really just make you guys look extra fishy. If you want to help your business, hold a class on great customer and send your people to seminars to get them well trained. Have a blessed day!

Veteran Reviewer
11/7/13

here is a site with a whole lot of info on "Nomorerack.com"

11/7/13

I have only ordered once from them. I ordered the 1800 ct Egyptian sheets. I love mine. I"ve had them for 6 months. They are very soft and I love the color. So far, no issues at all. I would recommend thoroughly researching all the fine print of any site you order from! I hope more people have good experiences than bad ones. Mine was excellent

11/4/13

Best experience - ordered 6 pack sport bras for $22 and received in 3 days exactly as described! Paid through paypal - no issues - will order again!

11/4/13

Placed an order on 10/12/13 I ordered 2 different items. One item came in 2 days after I placed the order. I was very impressed. I was waiting for the other item to come in and decided to check my order status. It was there but under processing. I sent NOMORERACK an email and all of the sudden a tracking number comes up. 5 days later my merchandise has not moved. So I start to chat with someone from the company. Well my order was canceled on November 1st. I asked by who she said the company that is selling it. I also had her check on my other orders well one order I ordered 2 of the items received one and it takes 3-5 business days for the business to get back to NOMORERACK. I also asked about something else I ordered. (stupid me was very happy with the first order coming so fast I got excited and ordered more) and she said the company canceled my other order, and again it takes 3-5 business days to get my money back. I want to know why I wasn't told/emailed that my order was canceled in the first place. Sometimes something that looks and sounds too good is not good at all. STAY AWAY PEOPLE!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

11/4/13

Though I've had a couple of bad experiences with the actual items, I think its important to remember that NoMoreRack doesn't MAKE the items, they just sell overstock, like overstock.com for example. Even the times I was not satisfied with my items, customer service was fantastic and even paid return shipping when the item was defective. It's up to you to do outside research on the products you're purchasing there, but their customer service is always great regardless.

11/3/13

I have ordered several items from nomorerack.com. My last order only cost 39.00 for My Baby Can Read. I had paid over 150.00 when it first came out and had to get it again for my other grandchildren-it came within 1 week. Another order was 2 shirts with Marilyn Monroe on it for 12.00 each. My daughter loves them and they look like high quality shirts costing over 50.00 each. Great bargains and only 2.00 shipping I love it. :)

11/3/13

Truthfully, I was surprised to see that some consider this site a scam. Two years ago I purchased a pressure cooker for my sister at nomorerack. I had researched the one I wanted and it was more than $150 at most retail sites. Another sister told me about nomorerack and I went there to see what it was all about. I found the pressure cooker I was looking for at HALF the cost and purchased it immediately. It arrived in less than a week and was in factory-sealed condition. My sister was thrilled and continues to use the appliance to this day with NO problems. She called me recently to find out where I had purchased it, because a friend of hers wanted the same cooker. We both went online so I could show her the site, and we were shocked at the negative reviews that popped up on a popular search page. Fortunately, we realize that people who like to complain about ANYTHING will do so; people who are happy with a product rarely emote in such a public manner. Anyway, WE are happy and will continue to use nomorerack when the need/desire arises.

11/2/13

I was going to order 2 pairs of boots from this website but after reading the negative reviews, I will order from somewhere else. Thanks for letting me know to stay away from this site.

11/1/13

OMG! Finally a site where other people know CHEAP POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS! I spent $179 on the horrible crap this site is selling and I am so upset about the whole ordeal I just cried. Everything, EVERYTHING I bought was cheaply made and nothing like what is shown in the picture. Examples: $10 led watches are the worst the plastic is unexplainable the face of it is glued on and the numbers come on like a room alarm clock. The shirts I bought were so thin my husband said he is not wearing it because you would be able to see his nipples. I wear a size 9 and the shoes I bought as a 9 I could not even get my foot in. I would have needed a size 11. I buy a 9 and wear a 9. Purse I bought was not even leather the stitching was off and it was only big enough for a child. The picture shows a woman's purse with a strap for a woman's arm. I called to return all of the horrible mess and I did get $54 back and they told me to keep the items because they could not produce a shipping label. At first they said I would have to pay myself to send them back. I complained and yelled so bad they finally generated shipping labels for the items they could so that I could send the crap back. Then they will put the money in my account. They first told me I would get a credit. I told them I don't think so because I am NEVER buying anything from this rip off shopping site again. The stuff is just so poorly made and the quality is really bad. They should be ashamed of themselves. I was trying to start my Christmas shopping. I would have been to embarrassed. I warn anyone checking out this site. PLEASE do not waste your hard earned money! Cheap prices sometimes means the stuff is just cheap!!!! Buyers Beware!!!!!

11/1/13

I ordered 2 shirts total of about $20. I received one shirt, emailed NMR about the other shirt and they sent me a tracking number and said that they were shipped separately. Ok waited a week emailed again same response and suggested I go to the usps so I did, I spoke to a woman and she said they would call me the next day unfortunately the day after I spoke to her colorado flooded and had other things to worry about. By the time I got back to the post office and asked about Orr they told me the tracking number didn't exist anymore. I emailed NMR yet again and they said they refunded my money still waitin.... they have a lot of great things in here that I would love to order but part of the reason I order on line is its easy click click and it's at my door this has been just a head ache for a dam shirt

10/31/13

I placed an order, received an email that my order had been delivered. Per FedEx it was delivered to a New Jersey address. I live in Washington State. You cannot talk to a live customer service rep to get a resolution. It has been over 24 hrs and all I've had as the canned reply of we're looking into it. Time to contact my bank to cancel this transaction since its obviously fraudulent as well as contact my state attorney general's office. Strongly recommend you not buy anything from this site!

10/31/13

So far, the only item I have purchased from NMR is a watch. I love it and will definitely buy from there again. It was only $10 with $2.00 shipping and I got it In a week! Everytime I wear it I'm asked where I got it. Most people are hesitant to shop from NMR because they see bad reviews but I tell them my experience was great! Can't wait to shop for Christmas

10/30/13

Ordered a tablet it came broken, called CS and was told to send it back for a refund. Called them three more times about my refund and got nowhere. I turned it over to my credit card company and they finally took the charge off my card. Will NEVER deal with this company again

10/28/13

Last week I order an item called "Bark Off". I was very happy when it arrived so quickly however when I opened it, my excited turned into extreme disappointment. The item was clearly used - it was marked and scratched and the two side buttons were stuck. It is a piece of garbage. I emailed customer service requesting a full refund - we'll see what happens. I will not buy from this web site again. I am deleting them from my email account....BEWARE

10/28/13

TERRIBLE customer service! Watch out for items that you can return (as most of the itmes are final sale). They do not allow you to pay for the return shipping, but give you a return shipping label at which THEY determine the shipping costs. I purchased a jacket and had to guess which size to order considering they did not provide sizing info.They wanted to take $9 out of my refund. The item could not of weighed more than 6oz!!!! I couldn't even exchange it for another size. FIRST AND LAST TIME SHOPPER at this website! I thought the point of having a customer service department was to actually service your guests and hope that they continue doing business with you; I guess not in their case. Disgraceful!

10/25/13

I was going to place an order, as a new customer today. Naturally, I wanted to read the reviews first, because let's face it, WE are the people who make or break a business. Most of the reviews appear to be negative, but there are clearly a few exceptions.
My concern is simply that most of the complaints refer to the site's "robotic responses" to unresolved customer issues, and low and behold...every single review response (from a Vincent D.), IS indeed, the exact same speech.
This tells me that this company doesn't take their customer service or complaints, seriously.
Sorry, pals. You won't be getting my business! Hey Vincent D.? Feel free to respond with your standard, carbon copy baloney.

10/24/13

I have ordered several items from NMR and everything that I have received is wonderful.
I even ordered A 2000.00 mattress for 799.00 and shipping was only 2.00
I will be ordering from them again

10/22/13

I wrote a bad review because my issue was completely ignored and not even a flicker of sympathy from a "Customer Service Representative" by the name of "Quinn", got another email from yet another rep named "Francis" asking if I could change the bad review to a good one.

Where is the logic in that? Oh wait... the responses are robotic in nature, so maybe that's where they think that was the "logical" answer. Plea for a GOOD review so they don't look bad. Bait and switch much?

10/18/13

Love, love, love this site. I've ordered so many things from them and saved a lot of money. Had issues about a few items also but they were resolved right away that same day They have excellent customer service and in my experience they will do everything to make the customer happy..My shipment mostly comes on time and at times that it's been more than 2 weeks, they are very apologetic and if you choose to cancel your order they'll refund with no problem. I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. Today, I bought 1 item with the store credit and I did not have to pay a cent- it's like FREE. Love it! I'll continue being a loyal customer because this is the best website to get the best deal. I recommend this site to everybody!

10/16/13

Two weeks ago I placed an order for bed sheets which have not as yet been received ,and also for a silver necklace valued supposedly at $125.00.The necklace is about the thickness of dental floss. Thank goodness it was cheap. I feel I have been duped.
This was my first purchase from Nomorerack, and my last!!!

10/16/13

I ordered a watch and it stopped working, after a couple of weeks.. I was told there's nothing that can be done. I have reached out and pleaded my case one more time with customer service. We will see , and I will update when they get back with me.
Waiting.... Mark Wise

10/14/13

First I ordered light blue sheets and what I received dark gray sheets. They don't everrefund your purchase but they give you credit for further shopping. So I got my purchased credit of $26.Then I ordered a purse all made out of " Genuine lambskin leather ". The purse looked nice but only the two sides were leather and the bottom and ends and strap were very cheap vinyl. The kind that would tear easily if bumped with something pointed . The purse was made in China! Now I have a little more credit in my account. Then I had my son look to see if he would like to use any of my credit. He chose a 2pack set of computer mouses. They did not work also. Made in China ! Strike 3--they suck with poor quality, false desciptions, & lowsy order filling ! STAY AWAY! Don't trust THEM!

10/14/13

I've ordered several things and have been pleased with most EXCEPT clothing! Both times they were received WITH POOR SIZING--both times very small. I'm now stuck with both (one of them a $59 suit, which they won't even exchange! I've learned my lesson! DO NOT purchase clothing from them!

10/12/13

I ordered the 6-Piece Set: Ultra Soft Egyptian Comfort 1600 Series Bed Sheets on August 8th, 2013. My order arrived on August 17th, and while I can't speak on anyone else's claims, my girlfriend and I loved the sheets! We'd definitely order from them again.

10/11/13

I wish I could give this website negative stars. What a flipping joke. And Mr. Vincent don't even comment on this post. You or nomorerack.com does not give a flying f*** about your customers. I would rather light my money on fire and watch it burn than give it to you sh*t heads. I still have not received my order OR an email and it has been 1 month. And customer service...Ha. What a joke.

10/11/13

I placed an order and paid through paypal. I got an email from nonamerack saying the order was cancelled because it was not completed by paypal. So I ordered again. And lo and behold the next day there are two debits from my account from paypal. I am getting all kinds of excuses from nonamerack why they can't refund one of those payments. I also have not received the merchandise. I got an email saying it was delivered except it was delivered to a different state that I live in. So now supposedly I will receive it next week. But I'm thinking I will never see this refund. I am getting nothing but the run around.

10/9/13

My husband purchased the portable phone charger useful for when I'm traveling and don't have access to a USB port or a plug. I keep it in my purse and when my phone gets low, I plug it in. It helps give me a full extra battery cycle. They took a while to arrive, but they don't claim 2-day shipping so no big deal.

I then ordered the pink compression sleeves for running. They were half the price of the name brand ones, arrived quickly (less than week of my order), and they are a much tighter, durable material than the name brand ones. I believe because they are knit more tightly, they will withstand more laundry cycles and therefore a terrific deal.

My only warning would be about the shipping. I got the impression that it's not all coming from one warehouse, which might explain the discrepancies in shipping. I also wouldn't commit a ton of money to something like a tablet. But, I have no real reason for that besides that I like to buy high ticket items from places with a store-front or an online store with a proven track record of good customer service (a la Amazon).

Try it yourself and make your own decision, I'm thrilled we found this site!

10/8/13

I have not been a NMR customer. However, based upon 99% of these reviews, I dont think I want to be...

10/7/13

I ordered a sage colored sheet set. The color was pictured as a pale green. The color I received was a dark hunter green. No More Rack asked me to send a picture of the sheets and they would issue a merchandise credit. They say they didn't receive the picture. This has gone on for six months with no resolution. I won't buy from them again. I should have read the reviews first.

10/1/13

I was going to order from no more racks again because after like a month they didn't have my order in stock. asked if I can be alerted to when it doors bit then they told me the deals are day to day. After waiting weeks and weeks for my 12 pack bras and throwing old ones out they cancel it. :/ but I got a notice in between that time that it shipped, so its weird with them. Smh go to amazon and get a 6 pack for 20 bucks

9/30/13

I ordered the 12 pack of bras and the money was taken out the same day. After almost 2 weeks of waiting for my tracking number I received an email stating my order was cancelled and my money being returned. I emailed back asking as to why my order was cancelled and their response was its out of stock! Ok out of stock I should have gotten what I ordered since the money was taken already. Worst site ever will never order from here again and neither will my friends or family!!

9/30/13

To begin with the "partial" delivery of my order took FOREVER. I am still missing 1 item which I DID pay for. I have contacted them 3 times and all I get is lip service about how much they aim to please. They do not address my missing item. NEVER AGAIN!!!

9/30/13

I have ordered from this website a few different times, and have had minimal trouble with merchandise, and shipping is not too shabby, either! The best part is they have great deals all over!!

9/29/13

tried to cancel order, links do not work, limited customer service times on telelphone, I will never order from this company again.

9/28/13

I'm so confused why there are so many negative reviews! I have ordered everything from a coat, clothing, jewelry & many many many pairs of shoes!!! I have never once had a problem with this company or the quality of my items! I've always been very satisfied!! As for the customer service, they have been great!! With a question I have they answer within minutes!! I do see a lot of people complaining about how long it took them for shipping, if you track your shipment of your items you would know where your item is at all times!! My family & I have always been satisfied!! Thank you nomorerack!!

About NoMoreRack
Specialties & Business Description
NoMoreRack is a flash sales site that offers discounts of as much as 70-80% on everything from clothing to consumer electronics. Deals typically last 24 hours and low prices are meant to be achieved through the purchase of overstock inventory and discounted products.
Meet the Business Representative