US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tylerd3

Surely, I received a reply from customer service saying my item had not yet shipped. (in 191 reviews)

gladysm2

However, having read all these other reviews I most likely won't take the chance to order any more items. (in 614 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 41 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cristyt
12/19/13

My experience is pretty much the same as everyone else. I placed my order on 12/8 thinking I would have no issues getting my order in time for Christmas, how wrong was I. Customer Service doesn't exist. I sent an update request on Sunday and got a bogus tracking number this Tuesday showing my stuff had been delivered to La, I live in FL. I tried calling, sent 2 more emails, and tried the live-chat. Nothing!!! I didn't finally get a real response from them with a valid tracking number until today after I placed a dispute with PayPal. Never again buying from them.

stephaniem24
12/19/13

Like everyone else I ordered 2 Christmas gifts from this site they claim I will receive them by Christmas it's the 19th I don't see that happening so I've got to go to Best-buy and try and get 2 tablets so that two little girls won't be disappointed and then try to get a refund . All I can say is buyer beware :( Customer service is a joke they don't respond

debram10
12/19/13

I ordered several items from here. The ones that came were ok, except for a childrens tablet that I am trying to return as my child can't even work it. I ordered two of these said tablets and never even recieved the second one, along with another item on my order. These were ordered over a month ago. When I call, no matter what time of day, they tell me I need to email due to high call volume. I have emailed several times, and still have no resolution to this problem. I would like my money back and to return the item my child can't even use. Hopefully I will get a response now!

nikkib11
12/19/13

I place my order on December 2nd 2013, it is now December 19th and I have yet to received my goods. Their phones do not pick up calls its just a recording and the return emails to my shipping request sucks with no information on delivery.
If you want to be upset about your purchase and delivery please shop here.

charliec35
12/19/13

This is website is good to a certain point. They do have great deals but sometimes you get what you pay for. Customer service have been good about inquiries for me. However I had to contact them on multiple occasions due to the product not arriving, missing items wrong tracking numbers. I had ordered many items from them it only seems to be a problem with ordering more than 2 or more of an item. Example I ordered 3 of those tablets. I got 1, had to followup and inquire. They sent another one. Again only received 1. Had to followup again for the 3rd tablet. Finally came 4 days later. It's been a headache trying to get this resolved and now they pretty much threatened to cancel my account "Should a similar incident should occur for my security" Really!? Cancel my account for inquiring about why I didn't get my items purchased? Stay away while you can.

tm40
12/19/13

Do yourself a favor and don't order from this website. Their products are repackaged items (that they don't inform you about) They won't accept calls on their customer service line??? Still waiting for a refund for an item I send back a month ago. It is by far the worst experience I've had on an online shopping site. They should be reported and made to shut this site down.

juliej9
12/19/13

Ordered a Kindlefire stand/holder. Did not fit my Kindlefire and was basically cardboard and plastic covered in a piece of leather. Returned it and had to pay return shipping but they wanted me to pay for a delivery confirmation. It would have cost almost what I paid for the item! So I sent it regular mail and 2 weeks later was told it was never received and to send them the delivery confirmation #. I explained why I didn't buy that and they closed my case, said it was solved. It was not solved and I am out my money. Luckily it wasn't a lot but I feel that they get the returns and the ones that don't have a delivery confirmation # they just say they never got it and they re-sell the item and keep the money. (Tha'ts my opinion, no proof). Done with NMR, be careful if you buy from them. Quality may be severely misguided

chandrae1
12/19/13

Worst online shopping experience ever. Sent my purchases to another state, won't respond to my inquiries,. I am disgusted.

randyw22
12/18/13

I ordered a Google android on Dec 4th 2013 and a TG Kick It Stand with Built-In Speaker for iPads & Tablets Style: Tg Kick It Stand. On Dec 16 I received ONLY the Kick Stand. NO Google android. So I sent this Email:
Date: 2013-12-04 13:04:26

Have not Received this Item
Google Android 4.0 1.2GHz 8GB 9" Dual-Camera Tablet PC & Accessories - Assorted Colors
Color: Black

On Saturday Dec 14 Received package and all that was in it was
TG Kick It Stand with Built-In Speaker for iPads & Tablets
Style: Tg Kick It Stand
Where is my Google android

And no response so on Dec 17 08:04 PM I sent this Message Both to their Email and customer service:

Ok you really are pissing me off I sent you this email at
December 16, 2013 10:24 AM about my missing Google android and you have never got back to me about it. I am filling a complaint with Paypal Resolution Center for the $89 you have the terrible customer service, and shipping. I will not buy from you again.

And still Nothing, So today I filed a dispute with Paypal Resolution Center. Nomorerack is a complete scam. No customer service. Terrible shipping. And after reading all these reviews I feel that I am not doing enough. I bought one Google android from them a few days earlier an it just came, after hearing that so much of their items are crap, I just opened the box. And found scratches of the screen. Not new at all, refurbished most likely. This is so much bull.

tinab30
12/18/13

By far the WORST experience I've ever had with online shopping! I made an order on Saturday and noticed right away the address was wrong, I was told I had ro email customer service to fix the issue and was promised a responce within 24 hours. 5 dats and 5 emails later I finally get a response stating the address cannot be changed, all I could have done is cancel the order and place it again with the correct address, BUT you can't cancel the order after 9am EST after the order is placed, and since it took them 5 days & multiple emails to get a response it was too late to cancel the order. So now I have a package with $50 worth of merchandise going to the wrong address and I'm told "sorry can't help you", and my order is still processing, it hasn't even shipped yet!

kristenc6
12/18/13

I was very excited when I started using Nomorerack. I ordered a few things and was pleased at first but after a couple weeks MANY problems started to occur. Customer service is horrible! One of my packages was returned to sender because the sender cut off part of my address. E-mail notifications and track information (if they even send it) is often inaccurate. My latest peeve with Nomorerack is over an Android tablet I ordered. The shipper put the same tracking number for two orders. I received one order but I never received the tablet. I've begged and pleaded with Nomorerack for several days and so far no response. I'm at my wits end and I'll NEVER do business here again! NEVER!

tabbm1
12/18/13

I ordered 4 google android tablets on Nov. 29th. After several e-mails to customer service and a phone call I finally received an e-mail saying my order had been shipped. Upon receiving the package left on my doorstep, I found 3 model m-9200 jellybean off brand tablets and one model m-9100 jellybean android tablet that appears to have been either a return or a refurbished on that has a much slower operating system than the m-9200! Alll 4 tablets were supposed to be the m-9200! The package was to include cases, ear buds and stylus. I did receive 4 cases, but no ear buds, and three of the stylus were in tack inside packaging. The fourth one was not in any packaging and was bent almost in 1/2. There were no packing peanuts or foam or bubble wrap to even protect the contents, but I'm sure the stylus was packaged that way. After more e-mails complaining about the order I received, I get a reply that claimed they thoroughly inspect every order before shipping. HA HA HA HA! They apologized for the damage, but completely ignored the fact that they sent me an older model or cheaper model and some of the promised items were missing entirely. They are deceptive in their advertising and I for one will never shop them again. I am disputing the charges to my VISA card, I am contacting the BBB of Minnesota, and I am going to let anyone and everyone that will see my facebook or twitter aware of their shoddy business at Nomorerack.com. They suck and they should be shut down. Please, Please, Please people DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK.com. unless you want to be disappointed and deceived.

dasiae
12/18/13

. LESSON LEARNED!!! Read company reviews before ordering anything online. The quality of the 4/5 items I purchased is horrible and that's putting it lightly. I placed my order on 11/29/13 and I'm still waiting for the last item. I never received a tracking # for any of the items, and repeatedly emailed the company with only computer generated responses received. I would never recommend this site to ANYONE!!! I would have been better off spending my money at Dollar General

elizabeths48
12/18/13

Very happy with no more rack! I bought a tshirt and an android tablet.
I was nervous because they shipped separately because they came from
Different vendors, but I did receive shipping and tracking information. The
Customer service rep Ana was very helpful and gave me all the info I needed.
I will definitely order again and I don't see how everyone else has had so many
Problems.

desarig
12/18/13

I too have purchased 3 tablets and from the beginning I have nothing but problems. I finally got the tracking numbers and when I track them all the way to my home they make them as undeliverable. Then a while later they start tracking from California to Denver then to New York. I finally called the post office here in Denver and they were awesome and helped me with the number to New York. I then called them and they stated that nomorerack had picked up the packages because they did not pay the postage and for me to get into contact with the company. I have emailed and called like everyone else, unfortunately no luck so far. If I don't get a new tracking number soon I will contact my CC company and report it as a scam.

emileem
12/18/13

I ordered a few things from this site and the most disappointing was a bracelet that "retailed for 100$". I paid 10$ and it wasn't worth that. It was supposed to be leather and stainless steel. It was more like pleather and aluminum! Cheesy product cheesy packaging the equivalent of the dollar tree. Better products at Sam moon!

janeenk
12/18/13

JUST STAY AWAY!!! I WAS TOTALLY JAZZED AND BOUGHT A TON OF STUFF. THE ITEMS I REALLY DIDN'T NEED ARRIVED AND THE STUFF I BOUGHT FOR CHRISTMAS HASN'T SHIPPED AND I ONLY RECEIVE AUTO RESPONSES TO MY QUESTION WHERE IS THE REST OF MY ORDER. THEY HAVE AN 800# BUT WHEN YOU CALL IT BASICALLY SAYS WE ARE TOO BUSY AND HANGS UP. POST MASTER GENERAL IS MY NEXT STEP I GUESS...

lindas81
12/18/13

Only received 1 out of 2 gifts for Christmas. Emailed them ..and no response. Called only to hear I have to leave an email for callback. Now I have to go out and purchase another Christmas gift. This was the first and last time I use them.

franseenem
12/18/13

My experience has been terrible. I ordered my husband a Christmas gift from NoMoreRack 3 weeks ago. They say 10-14 business days. I have not heard a word from them about a shipping date nor do they promise to have it to me by Christmas Eve. There is no phone number...all I have got is computer generated email. Tomorrow I will be at my bank to dispute the charges. Also, contacting the BBB. This is the worst company that I have ever dealt with...Lesson learned...
Never again!!

jimr43
12/18/13

Ordered a Christmas gift late on 12/1. Order actually placed 12/2. Nomorerack claimed it was sent to the Post Office 12/6 with first class mailing and I should receive it 12/9. As of 12/18 it's not here. I had the Post Office create a case file. They never received it even though there is a tracking #. They said these numbers of created when items are loaded on pallets ... somewhere, but not at a Postal facility. I've sent 4 emails of complaint ... no answers. In my view, they are not a reputable firm. I will not receive their mailings in the future and will NEVER deal with them again.

christyb4
12/18/13

I have ordered from this site 5 times now. I even ordered two thing for gifts for this years Christmas. I have always received my orders in a timely manner. I am very happy with their service. My gifts I ordered are all snug under my tree. Thanks nomoreracks. I'm going to have two very happy kids in a couple of days.

millicentp
12/18/13

Well so far so good. I placed my order about one week ago. Ad states, order by December 18 to receive by Christmas. Since I am not interested in WHEN I get it, only that I get it. I am ok. I did not read a review before I spent my money and I am SPEAKING, all will be well. The quality is my main concern and the price was right! I am reading all the negative reviews about shipping but nothing but good things about the quality. The USPS is always late and you pay extra for on-time delivery with UPS and FEDEX. I didn't pay extra so I will patiently await the arrival of my sheets, Duvet; Egyptian Cotton, set and iReader tablets. I say let the company make it before the bashing because you have to--wait longer than you anticipated. NoMoreRack...you have my vote - and I haven't received anything but a promise. Look for my update AFTER I RECEIVE MY ITEMS. (Ordered on the 10th and the 13th of Dec)

steved39
12/17/13

These guys SUCK! Their delivery is horrible, and they lie. They say 10-14 days delivery then tell me 3 weeks. This was for a Christmas present for a child. Don't do business with these guys.

davidq6
12/17/13

yeah... what they all said. same story here. ordered $#*! OVER Three weeks ago, have received nothing! got an email 2 weeks ago that stated one item had shipped. nothing yet. checked the tracking link today. DHL had no record if the item! tracking was bogus!

christinef6

I wish I could rate this website 0 stars
I've made 2 purchases for the tablets on 12/2... The website says if ordered before 12/9 you will receive it before Christmas. On 12/15 I received only one tablet... I tried to contact the 1800 number but of-coarse I was not able to get through, so I emailed. You are supposed to receive a response with 24hrs but of-coarse nothing. I tried to (chat now) several times, but all I get is an email back stating I was not online, which is BS I was logged in.. So I got scammed I wish I would have checked the reviews first... I will never order anything again nor will I recommend this web site!!!!!

jonathanr29
12/17/13

I ordered three 7" tablets on thanksgiving day of different colors. Only received one tablet when the shipment arrived, I called customer care (Thelma) who assured me that the other two tablets was on there way in one shipment. She provided me with a tracking number from their supplier. When that shipment arrived it was only one tablet, tried to get in touch with nomorerack without any success. Had to use e-mail which came a system generated response. Finally reach someone today through another number I found on the web and they still could not give me any updates on the order except it should arrive five days after I received the other shipment. I will not be ordering anything from them anymore.

bethanied
12/17/13

Ordered a Christmas gift December 3. still no email, confirmation, shipping notice, nothing. And when I click on order history, the website goes no where. I get a message that says it will be here by Christmas but I would like to see the status of my order somewhere so I know its coming. Getting nervous reading all these complaints...its my daughters main gift!!!

ronio1
12/17/13

I ordered 2 tablets on 11/25/13 for my boys for Christmas. Still processing! If they are not received by 12/21/13 I will get a refund from my financial institution and claim fraud. Never again!!

robertt35
12/17/13

I place an order on December 1. They billed my credit card on December 1. To date I have not received my order nor have I been sent any conformation that my order has been sent. I called their 800 number but they don't accept calls, only emails. I have sent two and have received no reply. A sorry way to do business.

kimberlyh16
12/17/13

Hello Shoppers, I'm Kim on 12/1/13 I ordered 3 items from this site because I wrk a lot and have no time to shop in-store's so I saw the commercial for this site and since it had low prices I thought i'd give it a try smfh it was the worst thing I could have done."NO LIE" The 1st item came on time and had no issues the 2nd item took them a week and a half to tell me that item was not in-stock and to refund me but when they refunded me I did not get a full refund back on my credit card they gave me $25 and some change on my card and $5 and some change credited on there site and the 3rd item I am still waiting for also when u call there customer service # the auto system will tell u your wait time to speak to someone will be 2mins. every 2mins till about 20mins pass I was so mad at this and it made me fill like this was a scam with the 2nd item I ordered they did not try to see if I wanted to order something else in place of the item they ran out of or nothing "BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE" TAKES WAY TO LONG TO RECIEVE CERTAIN ITEMS NOT WORTH THE HASSEL YALL.

carriew18
12/16/13

If I could rate this site any less than one star, I would. I ordered 2 tablets for my daughters. It took forever to get them in the mail. When I did receive the package, I only received one of the 2 tablets I ordered. The tablet I got in the mail wasn't even the one I had ordered. I still can't understand why they didn't ship together because both tablets shared the same tracking number. When I commented on the site's Facebook page, they kept deleting my posts. When I said something about it, they blocked me from making comments on the pace, totally. This is definitely NOT a reputable company. I am very disappointed that I put my trust in this company for my kid's Christmas gifts. I better get the other tablet or there will be Hell to pay.

celesten
12/16/13

I placed my order on 12/2/13. It took forever to get a tracking #. My merchandise was also sent to Jacksonville, FL and I live in GA. It has gone from delivery 12/ 12 to 12/14 to 12/16. Today is the 16th and I did not recieve my purchase. I will not purchase anything else from this company. I don't know if I will ever receive my purchase. Buyer Beware!!!!!

beachb
12/16/13

Without repeating every complaint already posted I will just say that Nomorerack is the all time armpit of online shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeanetteh3
12/16/13

I live on Hatteras Island NC. Here on the island we do not have mail delivery. Everyone has a PO Box and all mail is delivered to the post office, including UPS an FedEx packages. Upon trying to place an order I was informed by error message upon checkout that they don't deliver to PO Boxes, SOOOOOOOOOOO I followed the instructions I was given at my local post office to give my street address and add my PO Box number after my zip code. Then I was informed once again by error message that my address was invalid with and without the PO Box number added to the zip code, SOOOOOOOOO I had the order shipped to my husband's business address only to receive a phone call and email while I was out of the country saying I needed to verify the order. Needless to say, I was unable to do that from Mexico and thus I guess the order was cancelled. Now I'm without Christmas gifts for my family and in quite a bind. Not too pleased to say the least! Not to mention the fact that I can't actually speak to anyone. HIGHLY doubt I will consider trying to order from nomorerack again! I've literally never, ever had anything like this happen to me before.

wendya6
12/16/13

Absolutely the worst. They deserve - 4 stars. They mislead you, than take your money, their 24 response to emails take 3 days, making it to late to cancel. The phone number they give you is a joke. If I am lucky I will get the Christmas gifts I ordered in January some time. I called the coorperate office and got a number and talked to a person, it was no help.1-855-847-7225, I am sticking with Amazon from now on. I am sharing with friends and family so they don't get taken by this horrible co.

cherishb2
12/16/13

Okay so I see everyone's complaints and I have to say nomorerack sucks.. we ordered jewelry from there and we received the wrong stuff. I emailed 4 times... no reply...
So I searched and found a telephone number. 855-847-7225 I now have to send this stuff back with money out of my own pocket...and my stupidity kicked in again and I ordered a 2nd order of what I originally ordered. And we will see if they get this right!
They say they are going to credit my account so we will see. Highly recommend if you return something you get confirmation that they received it.

rayf13
12/16/13

I bought a gift for my wife and no it didn't arrive on time and it really is a piece of junk ,and when I tried to return it,I called customer service for 3 days only to be on hold for up to 30 min...only to be told I couldn't return it because it was a final sale,this company is a joke they say that customer service is there specialty!!!
I wiil never buy from this company again!!!

mariec20
12/15/13

Ive ordered several items in past months boots shoes gloves Tablets jewelry chargers n my checking account was withdrawn N YES IVE RECEIVED EVERY PRODUCT I ordered no problem s FAST SHIPPING QUALITY PRODUCTS AND YES ITS NEAR holiday rush to but NO ISSUES from NC

grega11
12/15/13

so far everything i have ordered has always come on time if not sooner, order from this site daily, great prices, great products.

julios9
12/15/13

Ordered on Nov. 29th nothing yet...today Dec 115th the 1800 is a joke there should be something we can do about this company. I am reporting to BBB like that matters, but I want my merchandise or my money back. This is the first time I have had a problem with ordering online. I got 1 of the 2 orders, tracking number on it but no where to be found I even contact DHL and its MIA...visiting the PO tomorrow...never again for this site. IT SUCKS!

amyd23
12/15/13

Unlike most of the other reviews, we had a very positive experience with nomorerack. We ordered an xbox360, board games and clothing and received everything via fedex within 2 weeks of ordering. No problems and would definately order from them again.

kym-kimb
12/15/13

I placed an order on 11/26 and as of today 12/15, this order has yet to be shipped out and no one at NMR seems to be able to help. They took my money quickly but all I receive when I call the customer service line is a generic recording and generic emails which do not address my order or problem. This was my first time ordering from them and my last. I hate poor customer service and any kind of dishonesty concerning shipping dates since as customers, we trust what we're told by retailers.

margaretm43
12/14/13

I ordered 3 comforters for Christmas on Dec 8th, I just received an email yesterday saying they shipped. Problem - they only shipped ONE and I have no idea which one was shipped!! No details, no idea when it's coming and with my luck it will be the wrong color or size. I regret ever using this site and I wish Facebook would stop sneaking these ads in on me!! I was seduced by the prices.

davidh142
12/14/13

Ordered 4 tablets on Dec. 4, nearly $400.00. 10 days have passed...haven't recieved the "promised" e-mail for processed order. Tried to contact nomoreracks at their 800 #....was informed via recording that they were not accepting calls due to high Christmas volume and was directed to send e-mail for rapid response....sent 4 e-mails....each time I recieved a return message stating nomoreracks had rejected my e-mail. I then called the corporate office @ 855-847-7225 and immediately was in contact with a rep that appoligized and stated she would put a rush on my order, easing my mind a little. Two minutes later I recieved a phone call from another rep expressing her concern and she assured me that my purchase would be recieved before Christmas. They did seem concerned. Hopefully they were not just telling me the things I wanted to hear.

debb318
12/14/13

I bought a sheet set from them. I placed my order on Dec. 2 and it was shipped 8 days later (LIKE THE WEBSITE CLEARLY STATED) and I got them today no problem. They are just as described and are very well made and super soft. 1-2 week shipping doesn't mean you will get it by then, it means it will ship by then.

joec61
12/14/13

Below are just two of the emails I have received from your company regarding this order. I have several others that are simply “scripts” that tell me you are not willing to help me with this order. I have escalated this to a paypal dispute and am requesting my money back. I have ordered from you before and never experienced this type of service. But, after this experience I will NEVER order from you again. I will also tell family, friends and associates of this experience and suggest they never use your company. This was not a difficult issue to resolve. Another order could have been expedited to me, someone at your company could have tried to find out why my order made it as far as Hazelwood, MO (check your own tracking information) and corresponded with me accordingly. Instead I can’t talk to anyone (your phone customer service is not taking calls) and I just keep getting these “script” email responses such as those below. I am letting Paypal handle this issue for me, but I am very disappointed that it had to come to that. YOU could have resolved it very easily. I will definitely rate your company accordingly and share my experience with others.

charlesf21
12/14/13

This is the WORST internet business(?!?)

I placed my order December 1st and as of now (14 Dec 9:40 AM CST) the only communication I've received besides confirmation of my order is a (SHALLOW) promise that I will receive my goods before Christmas.

If you cannot get through on their 800 number, try their corporate number in New York, 1-855-847-7225.

The first person you speak with will tell you that the order cannot be cancelled because it is "processing".

Be adamant, insist on cancelling your order; and the first person will ask if you want to speak to a supervisor.

Say "YES" and the supervisor I spoke with tried the same "processing" run-around, but I insisted that the order be cancelled because it had not been shipped.

The supervisor asked for me to wait a few minutes (put me on Hold) and came back to state that the order is now cancelled and that the payment should be reversed within two to three days.

We will see ...

wills40
12/14/13

This company is backed by Google Trust Store, they had excuse after accuse why my order couldn't be shipped but when I complained to the Google Trust they had my order with a tracking number ready to ship. If you complain directly to nomorerack they will just give you the run around turn your complaint into Google Trust and you get a fast response. They fixed my order 4 joys after I complained.

amitk7

Horrible.
Poor customer service.. False commitments.
I returned a product and after 20 days still waiting for refund.

After sending tons of mails. Still nomorerack responding with response as "No response from vendor yet". Vendor not responding is not customers fault.

Very disappointing. Stay away from this site.

williamc54
12/13/13

Sure, they offer low prices, but they sell crap. When you try to return it, they give you RMA instructions but never send a shipping label. They tell you they did, but they lie about it. If you charged something, cancel if possible. If it's not to much money, get an RMA and ship it back yourself. You can write it off or call your credit card company and place the charge in dispute.
DO NOT TAKE A "CREDIT" OR BUY ANYTHING ELSE!!!

4 Photos for NoMoreRack