US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 223 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 636 reviews)

angiey

They CLEARLY state that shipping can take 2 to 3 WEEKS. (in 52 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kareng28
12/24/13

Not much different that 95% of the others here. I ordered 3 items 12/9, one shipped 12/10 and I received it in about a week; the other 2, shipped 12/16. Of course the 2 are for my grandson's Xmas and were received on 12/23. They are similar but not what I ordered. I called 1-855-847-7225 and did talk to a live person, who gave me confirmation numbers to return "only" the items I ordered, not the ones I actually received. Should have looked at this site sooner. My bad. Needless to say, I won't order from them again and it doesn't sound like I would have much luck with a smooth return either.

gt18
12/24/13

I did order from this site....my sheets are do soft and great got on time....my comforter was just as great did as they stated ordered a size bigger for the effect....came on time....I ordered a clock though not to impressed, did come on time....the other two items came on time as well....I did get a special number to call to get direct help with a question though they did not understand English well, issue was resolved....so I don't think all orders are bad....I would not buy electronics from them that I use best buy or another company I can go in and see it work, check warranty etc....but for what I did purchase I am ok with....if you use your debt or credit card your bank will work with you on getting your money back you have that protection so if your not pleased go to your bank, they will return your money if it's junk.....

chrisc113
12/23/13

I placed 2 different orders from this site. Order #1 missing 1 piece of Jewelry that stated shipped and I never got it! I did speak to a live person who after putting me on hold for 30min stated they would give me a credit. They did credit my account but I wanted the item and they could not guarantee shipping before Christmas which stinks. Order #2 I ordered 3 items once again 1 shipped correctly, 1 was the wrong item and 3rd stated canceled but NO credit issued. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

donnan4
12/23/13

I will NEVER order from this website again. I ordered Christmas presents on December 12th and still have not received my orders. I ordered a kid's motorcycle bike and when my husband was assembling it, all the pieces were not in the box. And on top of this horrible experience, they have TERRIBLE customer service. I have never seen a business where you have to email and they don't respond until 24-48 hours, and you don't get to speak to a live person. I wish I could take them out of business !!!!

cindis1
12/23/13

i ordered some rings that was suppose to be diamonds.. the rings look like they were in a cracker jack box .. they said they were suppose to be around 350.00 . i only paid 35.00 dollors from them , because if i would of paid more , i would of got a lawyer and sue for false advertising.. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE .. EVERYTHING IS JUNK ..

chaimh1
12/23/13

I ordered 3 items for an unbelievable cheap price and it was the best purchase I made this year!!!! it took a 2 weeks till all my items arrived but it was worth the wait. I love this site!!!

heathers36
12/23/13

THEY SENT THE WRONG PRODUCT AFTER IMMEDIATELY TAKING THE $$ AND THEN SHIPPING IT OUT 3 WQEEKS LATER, THEY SENT WHAT APPEARS TO BE USED PRODUCT AND IT'S THE WRONG COLOR, I ORDERED RED, AND THEY SENT PINK, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN MID GOOGLE TABLET THEY SEND SOME OTHER BRAND CALLED IROLA! IT HAS SCRATCHES ALL OVER THE SCREEN!!! IT'S RIDICULOUS, LOOK ON NATIONAL NEWS, THEY ARE THERE WITH A LOT OF COMPLAINTS CHECK THE BBB LAST COUNT WAS AT 1636 THAT I WAS AWARE OF! DO NOT USE, I HAVE PICTURES DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE NOT GOOD BUSINESS, ALSO THEY FALSELY CLAIM TO SHIP WITHIN 10-14 DAYS THEY DO NOT!, THEY WILL TELL YOU 4 OR 5 DIFFERENT THINGS ONCE YOU REQUEST INFO, THEY WILL TELL YOU IT SHIPS WITHIN 3-5 DAYS AND THAT THEY TELL THEIR CUSTOMERS 2-3 WEEKS TO SHIP, BUT NO WHERE ON THE SITE DOES IT SAY THAT, READ IT ALL CAREFULLY, AND JUST KNOW IT'S A LIE!!!

melindaj2
12/23/13

WARNING!!!! DO NOT ORDER! I ORDERED ON 11/28 AND HAD AN INVALID SHIPPING NUMBER SENT TO ME. I COULD NOT GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE, SO AS NOMORERACK TOLD ME TO DO I EMAILED. I RECIEVED 10 GENERIC EMAILS WITH EXACTLY THE SAME MESSAGE! I FINALLY GOT THROUGH ON THE PHONE LAST FRIDAY, AND HAVE BEEN LIED TO OVER AND OVER JUST TO GET ME OFF THE PHONE! THEY GAURANTEE THAT I WILL HAVE A CORRECT SHIPPING NUMBER BY SATURDAY AND THEY GAURANTEE THAT MY ITEMS WILL ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS EVE. I CALL TODAY, BECAUSE I HAVE NO UPDATED ANYTHING. IT HAS BEEN NEARLY ONE MONTH SINCE MY ORDER AND I HAVE BEEN JERKED AROUND AND IGNORED AND THEY REFUSE TO REFUND ME!!!! REFUSE!!! THEY GAURANTEE DELIVERY TODAY, BUT THEN SHE SAYS SHE CAN'T REALLY PROMISE ME THAT, BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ANY UPDATED INFORMATION AND SHE IS SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE, BUT SHE CANNOT REFUND ME AND TO CALL BACK AGAIN, I REPEAT, AGAIN AFTER CHRISTMAS IF MY GIFTS DO NOT ARRIVE!!!! WHAT GOOD WILL AFTER CHIRSTMAS DO???? I ORDERED THESE SPEAKERS IN PLENTY OF TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!! I HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL TIMES FROM NOMERACK AND RECIEVED MY ITEMS FINE, BUT NOW I KNOW THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM, THEY WILL NOT RESOLVE IT, THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU A REFUND AND THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THROUGH TO! I AM CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD AND DISPUTING THIS ORDER AND PROCEEDING WITH ANY OTHER POSSIBLE RECOURSE I CAN FIND! THIS COMPANY IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE OREINTED IN THE LEAST! FED UP, DISQUSTED AND TIME WASTED!

florenceb16
12/23/13

customer service sucks! Beware do not buy from them...I got a damaged item and they sent return label to invalid email address and now they expect me to pay $9 to send back to them....went back and forth with them even spoke to a supervisor Mark D and got no resolve!!! Spent too many hours of my life on this ...hours I can never get back...this review is the end of time wasted!!! Do not use this site!!!!

christinaq
12/23/13

I wish I would have read these before I ordered!!! I also ordered 3 of the same items, received an email with a tracking # but only 1 was shipped. On the email it showed as only 1 shipped, but on the order history on the website it had the same tracking # for all 3, which was obviously incorrect because 2 have not shipped. I tried calling the 7 day a week customer service which was closed over the weekend, the weekend before Christmas... genius. All the emails and chat replies are generic and say the same thing, even thought I have stated over and over that I have not received a tracking number. I ordered in time for Christmas, and guess what, I'm sure they will not arrive. And yes, of course they charged my card for all 3 the day I made the order. I will NEVER AGAIN ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!

shaqriah
12/23/13

I ordered 2 tablet from this website on December 6 I received one tablet on the 19th and have yet to received the other one they have one tracking number for 2 tablets that arent shipped together they sent an email stating that the the items are showing as received on the 19th yes i received one but where is the other tablet and this not being able to talk to a rep makes this all the more fustrating I will NEVER be ordering from NO MORE RACK again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ericap4
12/22/13

items ordered Thanksgiving Day. One item arrived two weeks later and they tried to tell me I received both. After they finally acknowledged that I did not receive both they said I'd get the 2nd item in five days. That timeframe went by and I just kept getting the run around. I finally filed a claim with PayPal and after about 3 days the item arrived... still never received tracking or good communications from this company. Item received appears it may have been used but given the hassle of even getting it we are just keeping it and washing our hands of them. I would NOT order from them again. I think we only got our items because luckily we paid via PayPal. It's not worth the hassle! You may never see your items or they may not be as you expect... avoid!!

ambers7
12/22/13

I received my order with in the guaranteed time frame and it shipped only 8 business days after I ordered it. I would definitely order from them again but I will need to remember to allot enough time before I need it. :)

margs
12/22/13

I have unfortunately ordered from a couple of bad companies, but Nomorerack has been by far the worst co. I ever dealt with due to their extreme lack of service.
l was informed that I would receive my order before Christmas if received before December 9th. Well I was informed by FEDEX that I wouldn't get it until Dec. 26th. Tried to contact Nomorerack to no avail. l would not have mind if it wasn't a Christmas gift. I was warned not to order from them, but assured I will not not be burned twice!

laurenp10
12/22/13

Was nervous after placing an order then reading all the reviews. I was pleased to get my tablet in only 5 days. Not sure if the quality will work, but it is only for a child to play games on! I will definitely order again.

jennifern15
12/22/13

I placed an order for a 6pk of fleece leggings (assorted colors) on the 9th. It billed on the 10th, shipped on the 17th (a full week after you've charged my card? Really?), arrived on the 22nd. I was expecting it to be at least moderately sooner, with the Christmas season in full swing... and I'll admit I'm fairly spoiled by Amazon prime.

So anyway... the package arrives with an itemized list of my purchases on the EXTERIOR and is left on my doorstep (what if they had been gifts, or I had crappy neighbors? Again, a little stunned by this). I open it up and take a look and the order is incorrect. 5/6 of the pairs of leggings are as expected... or, at least, I think they are, I have yet to wear them... but the 6th one was not only a different brand, it was a duplicate of another color. It was supposed to be black-blue-grey-burgundy-plum-olive, but I guess they ran out of black, because I got 2 different shades of red.

I posted on their FB wall (even though it's the final weekend before Christmas, we're still talking about 8pm PST on a weekend night) and they responded literally within minutes asking me to send a private msg with my email and order number so they can look into it. I checked this morning and not only have they not given me any response (even a "thanks for the info, we're looking into it" would have been nice!), they deleted every negative post -including mine- from their FB wall that I read last night.

Should also mention - I was on the fence about another item I was interested in and looked on Google to see if I could find reviews or better prices, and while their prices were definitely the lowest, the BEST reviewed product nomorerack had available was 2/5 stars on other sites.

richardc70
12/22/13

Prices are great...1/4 of the stuff is junk or doesn't work, shipping is awful(still waiting for stuff ordered on 12/02) customer service sucks( when contacted,they email & say stuff has shipped, but web site says it's still processing) invested over 1K in merchandise....never again...BEWARE!!!

lisab76
12/22/13

I ordered a pair of boots and after I ordered it a lot of people telling me you're not going to get you order well I got mine and I can't wait till after Christmas to where them.....

carrieg10
12/22/13

I would not even give this site 1 star! I had ordered 2 tablets for my sons, 1 blue and 1 black. After 6 days of processing, I emailed them and got no response. So I facebooked them and after 1 hour they were ironically shipped. Happy, I was! 3 day priority shipping, ok, they will be here before Christmas. Well, my USPS had only a delivery for 1, the black one. So I checked the tracking number on the blue one and it also has the same tracking number as the black which stated "DELIVERED". They should have been delivered at the same time. I have been trying to email and live chat, which is offline btw! I paid for 2 and only received 1. Now I don't know what to do. Guess I'm going to have to go buy another before Christmas so both my boys have their tablets. This site needs to be down for good!!

rickd20
12/21/13

I have placed two orders with this site. It takes several weeks to get items. Customer service is a joke. The items are all lower quality then described.
I will never use them again.

debbiej6
12/21/13

Just giving the facts. Ordered 2 tablets on Nove 25th, PD by Paypal immediately! And as of today ,Dec 22, NO MERCHANDISE! Have made daily inquiries and received template messages back that case is closed as it has been forwarded to the vendor....what the heck? I thought Nomorerack was the vendor! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! Only 45 days to begin process to get a refund thru Paypal so not waiting much longer...worse part of the whole situation is going to be the disappointed faces on my granddaughters! Nomoreracks...NOMORESALES!

lindab63
12/21/13

I ordered a laptop on 11/28 from their site. Still waiting. Cannot reach customer service by phone. I keep getting generic answer emails from them that this item will be expedited. It is now 12/21....Tried to call customer service today, there is a recording that their customer service phone reps are unavailable this weekend. Extremely upset and frustrated by their horrible customer service.

dond28
12/21/13

I order 6 tablets about 5 weeks before Christmas, received ONE. Nothing but excuses and apologies. Never again.

petek20

ordered 2 tablets.shipping wasn't superfast,but great deal
All in all pretty good.Waiting for 2nd shipment

johnnys24
12/21/13

I placed an order on 12/2/13 for several items, I've received some of the items in the last 20 days, there are 4 items missing from my order and the "customer service team" just closes the ticket without giving me any info as to where the rest of the items are or when they're going to be shipped!!!!! The worst company to order from!!! Even the 1 star is too high for them.

mem47
12/21/13

Poorly operating company. They bill your card immediately, then take weeks to ship. Not worth the trouble... Reputable mail order operations don't bill until your merchandise is shipped.

williamm97
12/21/13

I ordered a ridiculously inexpensive three button suit just on a lark, fully prepared to take a loss. Good thing, too, because a two button suit arrived, tossed in a bag, made of some Byzantine man made material with wrinkles and creases and puckered seams that looked like they were sewn by the blind children of Calcutta.

jp64
12/21/13

I placed an order on 12/2/13...I never received an email confirming my order, but I did finally receive all my items on 12/20. I had sent emails prior to receiving my orders but no response. Customer Service does seem to be horrible; perhaps nonexistent so if I probably would not order again. C/S is a priority for me as a paying customer I expect to have an open line of communication especially when a company immediately takes your money!

drakeh
12/20/13

I ordered a 10 piece set 7" Zeepad Android tablet, (that I got at an AMAZING deal of $49), before I read any reviews on the site. After ordering I began reading reviews and then began to get a little worried. I tried not to think too much into because not everyone is going to have amazing experiences every time. Plus, I noticed most of the complaining was about the shipping, which most of the time has nothing to do with the store. I might also add, that with a store that offers free shipping a majority of the time or a flat small $2 amount on shipping at the most...what do you really expect?!... anyway, 4 days... I got my item in 4 days and the product itself is awesome!. Seriously, could not have asked for a better deal anywhere else! Nomorerack.com will definitely be getting a return customer with me. If you just purchased an item there and are reading these reviews and come across mine, don't worry. Just be patient and I guarantee you will be thinking the same thing when you get your product.."All of that worry over nothing."

deborahp12
12/20/13

I have 2 orders through them, like everyone else I have not received.. Their Customer Service is a joke. I have been reduced to filing a complaint with BBB to try to at least get my money back.. I wish I would of checked to notice they are not BBB accredited.. that would of been a time saver and a huge tip off in to what kind of business they are.. Please save yourself the frustration and read the reviews before choosing to order from them..

chrisk59
12/20/13

Anyone that is having issue with this company, please submit your complaints to the BBB. Also if they refuse to cancel your order while it's still not shipped, dispute with your bank or credit card company to get your refund.

Like everyone else, I am also having issue with my orders as well. It's been almost 3 weeks and Christmas is just a few days away and status of my order is still at "processing".

I had filed my compliant with the BBB and dispute the charges with my bank. My bank said they will handle the rest and already refunded my money so that I can spend else where.

sued11
12/20/13

First time I used nomorerack and was very excited! UNTIL I started receiving my orders. Not happy! Not enough room for all that happened negatively. I am finished ever ordering from them. Big problem is a lot of articles are from China. Not what are shown or described. Then trying to get replacements/credit? Not good. Stay away from this site.

sarahc54
12/19/13

I placed my order a week ago. I knew I was pushing it getting the items by Christmas, but the deals were great and thought I'd take a chance. I still have not received an email stating that my order has shipped. I have emailed them 3 times with no response. I wish I would have seen these reviews sooner. I am certain now that I will not get these items by Christmas, probably not even by the new year. I will be shopping this weekend to repurchase the items elsewhere and will return the items from nomorerack as soon as I get them...if I get them. Then who knows if or when I will get my money back. This is so disappointing.

margarettes
12/19/13

I BOUGHT A KODAK PRINTER ON OCT. 31, 2013. IT WORKED FOR 2 WEEKS. I CAN'T GET HELP FROM KODAK, UNTIL I GIVE THEM MY INVOICE. I DID NOT GET AN INVOICE WITH MY PRINTER. I EMAILED THEM, AND WAS TOLD, GO TO THE WEBSITE, CLICK ON ORDER HISTORY. I DID, NOTHING CAME UP. I HAVE BEEN EMAILING BACK AND FORTH SINCE THEN, AND ASKED IF THEY COULD JUST EMAIL ME MY INVOICE. CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS, AND I WANTED A PRINTER FOR THE HOLIDAYS. THEIR PHONE NUMBER IS 1-800-538-9798 GOOD LUCK !

jamesg65
12/19/13

pretty much the same as everyone else, haven't received my order, no response from the company, have tried a few different ways to contact them and nothing. I've been sitting here thinking it is just me. what a shock to see so many others having the same problem, I guess I'm just gonna file a complaint with my bank tomorrow, and hope for the best. I'm thinking there is no way what I ordered in the beginning of December is ever going to get here by Christmas eve, if it hasn't at this point. and as much as I can go down to best buy and get a similar item, it really stinks because that wasn't really in the budget for Christmas

mikem158
12/19/13

Just like everyone else that has reviewed this site. I have been attempting to contact the so-called 24/7 customer support and no response in the past 4 days. I received a couple of items i ordered, but the more expensive item never shipped, and i also had one of my items show as delivered to New Jersey and I live in Texas. This was my first and last time ordering from this site, and i wont recommend anyone else buying either. I understand this the holiday season and im sure they are slammed with orders, but don't advertise as 24/7 support and leave customers hanging, while you have already taken our money for the goods.

stephonyj
12/19/13

I have e-mailed their page 3 times now, NO RESPONSE,, says someone has looked at it (got an email about that) so why can't they respond. Probably because they know that I am EXTREMELY upset. This is my first time ever ordering online for Christmas and they have a promise that it will arrive, we it is 6 days before and it still hasn't shipped DOUBT IT will get here by then. Site is a bunch of BS, I should have read all these reviews before ordering on hee... you can bet i WON'T be making that mistake or ordering from here EVER again!!!

nikkib11
12/19/13

I place my order on December 2nd 2013, it is now December 19th and I have yet to received my goods. Their phones do not pick up calls its just a recording and the return emails to my shipping request sucks with no information on delivery.
If you want to be upset about your purchase and delivery please shop here.

mikec95
12/19/13

Horrible experience! I got sucked in by the amazing prices and the Google trusted store icon, but its all a bunch of BullSH@T! 2 of the items are just lost now and no one knows where they are and I was literately told" you will probably never get it" what kind of answer is that?! I ordered 5 things as Christmas presents on the 11th, 2 of them are lost and the other 3 haven't even shipped yet. I payed for 3 day delivery on all items even thought the website said everything was guaranteed by Christmas. Now im out a bunch of money, I have no Christmas presents for anyone, and no one is helping! their customer service is an absolute joke, they just send you automated messages, 3 days later! Horrible experience, I will be telling everyone never to go to this site because they are borderline crooks.

juliej9
12/19/13

Ordered a Kindlefire stand/holder. Did not fit my Kindlefire and was basically cardboard and plastic covered in a piece of leather. Returned it and had to pay return shipping but they wanted me to pay for a delivery confirmation. It would have cost almost what I paid for the item! So I sent it regular mail and 2 weeks later was told it was never received and to send them the delivery confirmation #. I explained why I didn't buy that and they closed my case, said it was solved. It was not solved and I am out my money. Luckily it wasn't a lot but I feel that they get the returns and the ones that don't have a delivery confirmation # they just say they never got it and they re-sell the item and keep the money. (Tha'ts my opinion, no proof). Done with NMR, be careful if you buy from them. Quality may be severely misguided

chandrae1
12/19/13

Worst online shopping experience ever. Sent my purchases to another state, won't respond to my inquiries,. I am disgusted.

kimberlyh12
12/19/13

I was sucked into this website by their awesome prices. I will not order anything from them again and I suggest that no one else does either. It's a 50/50 chance that you get what you ordered. I've received items that I did not order, broken items and some of my orders have been shipped to other people. On December 9th I ordered several items. They have trickled in, slowly. Some were the wrong items and I've had to return them at my cost. One item, a ruby and diamond ring, was shipped to somewhere in Wisconsin but my address is in Indiana. I have been trying for 4 days to get them to respond with no success. Calling customer service is a joke. No one ever comes to the phone. They ignore e-mails and their "Instant Chat with a live customer service representative" does not work. Don't be lured in by their prices. It's not worth it and most of their products are complete junk.

kristenc6
12/18/13

I was very excited when I started using Nomorerack. I ordered a few things and was pleased at first but after a couple weeks MANY problems started to occur. Customer service is horrible! One of my packages was returned to sender because the sender cut off part of my address. E-mail notifications and track information (if they even send it) is often inaccurate. My latest peeve with Nomorerack is over an Android tablet I ordered. The shipper put the same tracking number for two orders. I received one order but I never received the tablet. I've begged and pleaded with Nomorerack for several days and so far no response. I'm at my wits end and I'll NEVER do business here again! NEVER!

tabbm1
12/18/13

I ordered 4 google android tablets on Nov. 29th. After several e-mails to customer service and a phone call I finally received an e-mail saying my order had been shipped. Upon receiving the package left on my doorstep, I found 3 model m-9200 jellybean off brand tablets and one model m-9100 jellybean android tablet that appears to have been either a return or a refurbished on that has a much slower operating system than the m-9200! Alll 4 tablets were supposed to be the m-9200! The package was to include cases, ear buds and stylus. I did receive 4 cases, but no ear buds, and three of the stylus were in tack inside packaging. The fourth one was not in any packaging and was bent almost in 1/2. There were no packing peanuts or foam or bubble wrap to even protect the contents, but I'm sure the stylus was packaged that way. After more e-mails complaining about the order I received, I get a reply that claimed they thoroughly inspect every order before shipping. HA HA HA HA! They apologized for the damage, but completely ignored the fact that they sent me an older model or cheaper model and some of the promised items were missing entirely. They are deceptive in their advertising and I for one will never shop them again. I am disputing the charges to my VISA card, I am contacting the BBB of Minnesota, and I am going to let anyone and everyone that will see my facebook or twitter aware of their shoddy business at Nomorerack.com. They suck and they should be shut down. Please, Please, Please people DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK.com. unless you want to be disappointed and deceived.

dasiae
12/18/13

. LESSON LEARNED!!! Read company reviews before ordering anything online. The quality of the 4/5 items I purchased is horrible and that's putting it lightly. I placed my order on 11/29/13 and I'm still waiting for the last item. I never received a tracking # for any of the items, and repeatedly emailed the company with only computer generated responses received. I would never recommend this site to ANYONE!!! I would have been better off spending my money at Dollar General

elizabeths48
12/18/13

Very happy with no more rack! I bought a tshirt and an android tablet.
I was nervous because they shipped separately because they came from
Different vendors, but I did receive shipping and tracking information. The
Customer service rep Ana was very helpful and gave me all the info I needed.
I will definitely order again and I don't see how everyone else has had so many
Problems.

emileem
12/18/13

I ordered a few things from this site and the most disappointing was a bracelet that "retailed for 100$". I paid 10$ and it wasn't worth that. It was supposed to be leather and stainless steel. It was more like pleather and aluminum! Cheesy product cheesy packaging the equivalent of the dollar tree. Better products at Sam moon!

jimr43
12/18/13

Ordered a Christmas gift late on 12/1. Order actually placed 12/2. Nomorerack claimed it was sent to the Post Office 12/6 with first class mailing and I should receive it 12/9. As of 12/18 it's not here. I had the Post Office create a case file. They never received it even though there is a tracking #. They said these numbers of created when items are loaded on pallets ... somewhere, but not at a Postal facility. I've sent 4 emails of complaint ... no answers. In my view, they are not a reputable firm. I will not receive their mailings in the future and will NEVER deal with them again.

christyb4
12/18/13

I have ordered from this site 5 times now. I even ordered two thing for gifts for this years Christmas. I have always received my orders in a timely manner. I am very happy with their service. My gifts I ordered are all snug under my tree. Thanks nomoreracks. I'm going to have two very happy kids in a couple of days.

cherisen
12/18/13

I ordered 3 tablets on 12/02/2013. I received a e-mail 14 days later that my items shipped & was provided a tracking number. I checked their site, and on my order summary it showed the same tracking number for all 3 tablets. So I assumed all 3 tablets shipped together. When I received my package on 12/16/2013, there was only 1 tablet in the shipping envelope, and it was NOT one that I ordered. I attempted to call their 800 number, but it just states to e-mail them and then disconnects you. They claim that they will get back with you within 24 hours when you e-mail them. It has been over 24 hours since I e-mailed them, and have heard nothing. The buysafe guarantee that they give you does not provide you with a phone number to call. And to make a guarantee benefit claim, it must be done within 30 days of your PURCHASE. (not the day you receive it). Considering how long it takes to receive your purchase, 1/2 of that time is already gone. That's providing "buysafe" is not just one big scam of theirs. I ordered 1 item from them in the past, with no problem. But not being able to talk to a person or even reach one is aggravating to say the least. Their customer service doesn't exist in my book. Their "good deal" is not looking so good anymore. Not to mention all of my time dealing with it and being out the money until this matter is settled.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Photos for NoMoreRack