US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 227 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 701 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 47 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tracyb40
12/30/13

This site sucks with customer service. They don't answer the problem, they only give cookie cutter responses and are willing to lose customers over $69 refunds after they sent out defective products..then tell you to get with the manufacturer but there is no info on the manufacturer and you can't get them to help you. You try to call and they have a recording that due to call volume they are only answering via email...USELESS!!!! DON'T BUY FROM THEM

megans14
12/30/13

I ordered on 12/12/13. Still have not gotten my order. Looked at the tracking and says in had left the distribution center the 28th, I hope it comes soon. If I would have read the reviews I don't think I would have ordered from the site. Not sure if I will ever again. Amazon has been the best thus far. Very disappointed in this site.

josephinej
12/30/13

The product took forever to come and when it came it worked for one day. I will never buy anything else from this $#*!ty website. That's what I get for being cheap, lesson learned. Stick to Amazon people!!!!

thelmag1
12/29/13

Sorprendida de ver tantos malos comments de nmr!! Encargue una tablet de google y la recibi en el tiempo prometido de tres semanas, despues encargue 8 diferentes ordenes de jewelry entre el 6 y el 9 de dic y recibi 6 antes de navidad, es importante leer la disponibilidad de lo que uno ordena pq habia algunas cosas que decia que no se podian entregar antes de navidad, no complaints me gusto mucho todo lo que ordene!

darcyw2
12/29/13

Some stuff came on time and as ordered. The last order was ridiculous. It says I ordered stiff I never ordered. Our overt charged me and when I tried to get my referral discount it was never applied. I'm just waiting for it to be delivered late after Christmas of course. Never doing this again!!

brendab13
12/29/13

Oh my gosh, so glad I found nomorerack! My son ordered the irola tablet for my 8 yr old grandaughter for Christmas. I was so impressed with it, I ordered 1 for myself on Christmas day, and received it 3 days later "yesterday" wow this little tablet has everything the higher priced tablets have, at a awesome price! Thanks nomorerack!

karenm63
12/28/13

I ordered a few things from here, even though just about each thing was shipped at different times I was only missing one thing at Christmas and I knew I would be missing that... I probably would not have ordered from there had I read these reviews but I have had a better expearance with NMR than I have with AMAZON.... YESi will order from here again if I run in to the same thing some of these people have then I will be calling and YES there is a nber to talk to someone at.

sandyh25
12/28/13

We ordered several items and received them with in a week or 2 within ordering. I have read some bad reviews but YOU WON'T GET ONE FROM US. WE LOVE Bomktrracks

tonyb65
12/28/13

I Ordered A Hisence Sero Lt Tablet 2 Days Before Christmas From NoMoreRack And Just Received It Today And Was Brand New , I Love It, Customer Service Was Great, I Received My Tracking Number The Next Day Upon Ordering The Tablet So Yes I Will Order Again

cynthiad7
12/28/13

I ordered 3 tablets on Dec. 6 and only received 1 of them 2 days before Christmas. I was assured the others would come but on Christmas Eve there I was out shopping for tablets so my other two children wouldn't be disappointed. You can only email customer service, no phone contact. They keep telling me via email that the tablets are coming. When - for next Christmas maybe? They refuse to give me a refund. This is a terrible website. They should close this website down. It sucks. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! Nomorerack should be No more.

janeh23
12/27/13

Nomorerack has great service. I ordered 2 Android tablets for my kids on December 6, and they came very fast, much faster than I expected! The quality of the products are great, my daughters loved them! A very positive experience. The site has more incredible deals, definitely will shop again from Nomorerack.

johns622
12/27/13

Ordered Android tablet for 59, suit for 59, sweater for 19, socks for 10, items were track-able on their website, the quality was better than I expected for the price, and all items arrived in a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks). This site has incredible deals....just be very thorough about your item and compare shop with other online sites. I will purchase from them again.

jenniferw37
12/27/13

I ordered several things on Black Friday, and two of the items (tablets) were lost by USPS. The customer service department was initially slow in addressing my emails correctly- they would acknowledge receiving them pretty fast, but I didn't feel like they were really reading what I was saying, and therefore weren't answering me in a satisfactory manner, This is why I only gave them 4 stars. However, my tablets finally did arrive (post office's fault), and Nomorerack still offered to give me a full refund on the items because of all my trouble, and consider the tablets a gift. WOW. I thought that was really great, but told them to not worry about the refund because the shipping delay wasn't their fault. Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. If you're not in a huge hurry to get your stuff, this is a cool sight to get some good deals on.

donnag14
12/27/13

I have ordered a few things from them and I am very happy with service and product. Came on time no complaints here

ruthieg
12/27/13

I ordered a comforter set. Which said will received by Christmas. It's after Christmas, never for a tracking number. At this point the person I was sending it to is back at home. They won't refund my monies just keeping emailing me we apologize. I hate this company. Terrible service

aprilb7
12/27/13

I've been ordering from nomorerack for about 2 months now and absolutely LOVE it! Everything I've ordered has been very good quality, I have no complaints! Nothing has been sent damanged, I can track my orders on line so I have a good idea when they'll arrive. If you need something within a week - I doubt you would get in w/ in that time frame. So just order smart - plan ahead if it's a gift.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE nomorerack.com!
April

kellig3
12/27/13

Not happy at all, I bought 2 tablets in November for Christmas presents only to find out Christmas morning that they won't charge, I email/called/livechat and couldn't get ahold of anyone until I posted something on their facebook page, then 2 hours later I finally hear back from someone, only to find out they won't give me a refund on these 2 broken tablets because I was not within my 14 day mark, I asked them if they could at least send me 2 new tablets, and maybe this time use packing inside the box? I will never order anything from this website again and will tell all of my friends not to order from this website either. Now I'm out $400 and 2 tablets. very upset. and so are my daughters.

maryg40
12/27/13

Great sale prices, huge selection. I ordered several items from them the first week of December and received all of them in plenty of time for Christmas. Products are of excellent quality and customer service is the best. There's nothing not to love about this website!

mattr27
12/27/13

I ordered a comforter from them never got an email about a tracking number but it arrived about 2 weeks later, it was the wrong one. I emaild them and they were quick to respond, they had me take pictures of the item, about 3 days later I received a full refund and a week after that I also got another comforter Granted it was the same exat one they sent me the first time, but hey I got 2 king size blankets for 2 bucks! I donted the other one to the local homeless shelter. I also ordered the 59 dollar tablet from them and that also took 3 weeks when I finally got it it was the correct one this time but the only problem was when I finally got it to turn on the screen looked like it was in 3D it made my eyes go cross and when I turned it off it never turned back on again...

debd7
12/26/13

ordered december 8th, guaranteed by 12/14. got order 12/26. merchandise did NOT come with directions/instructions. VERY VERY disappointing. can't talk to anyone via phone as they are busy, send email and we will respond.

susanj23
12/26/13

I ordered 2 7in Tablets, they say $200 Tablets on sale for $59....but the quality is so poor, they really are only $50 Tablets. Also one of them had scratches on the screen (makes me wonder if it was refurbished) and now the day after Xmas does not turn on!!! I really regret buying from this website and I cannot get hold of customer service. Complete waste of money!! never again! Please do not buy from this website!

missys5
12/26/13

Yes it says 2-3 weeks for delivery, what it doesn't say is it will be 2-3 weeks before it even ships!!!!!!! My daughters Santa is now finally coming today, mind you it is now the 26th!!!! Customer service is a joke! Will never use this company again and certainly will not recommend it to ANYONE!!!!!! Missy S.

lisap54
12/26/13

I ordered 12 tank tops. The ad picture showed a package of 12 tops in 12 colors. I received 6 black and 4 red. That is only 10 and what the heck do I need 6 of the same color black never mind the 4 red.
Never have gotten a response from them.

allisonc23
12/26/13

TERRIBLE!!! One order I received the wrong items and the other order was guaranteed before Christmas I still have not received. They send automated emails when you try to contact customer service and have an automated message when you try to call them. This company is rip off!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

catd
12/26/13

I ordered 2 tablets on black friday for my daughters Christmas presents it is now the day after Christmas and still have not received them. I had to go to Walmart and purchase two because this was their main present. I would never recommend or order from this site again. Also they have the nerve to send me an email to review the tablets. This website is a crock of $#*!!!!!

patd24
12/25/13

Ordered back on 11/29. I was given a bad tracking number. It stated my shipment was being delivered in Missouri, but I live in New Jersey!!!! Very frustrating and now they are not talking to anyone over the phone just email inquiries. It will take 24-48 hours before getting a reply. Poor customer service, feedback, and my overall experience with the company is a nightmare!! I filed a dispute with PayPal/ bill me later so I can get my money back. Now my kids won't have their gifts. I hope the people in Missouri will enjoy SMDH!!!! So frustrated.

thomasl40
12/25/13

I ordered a google android tablet from this website. I was fine with the length of time it took for delivery, but when I got my tablet, it was already opened. The seal was broken so I knew I needed to open it and have a look. Upon closer inspection, I saw that the screen was scratched in many many places. So now I'm not sure if this is a NEW product, as advertised, or a returned product, or a refurbished product. Do yourself a favor and don't order anything from this website ever. If the price looks too good to be true it probably is!!! Not to mention that when I tried to call someone, I was on hold for $35 minutes, just to have Mohammed tell me he can't help me! Run from this site!!!!!

loh84
12/25/13

Absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I ordered 2 items Dec. 7th~~ Promised to receive them before Christmas..... Well here it is the evening of Christmas Eve~~~~ And NO Delivery Yet!!!! I am PISSED!!!!!! Now reading the reviews... I just hope it shows up!!!!!

If I can recommend anything it would be to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!! Absolutely Ridiculous!!!!!

donnad20
12/24/13

The Product Page for the Tablets I ordered as Christmas gifts for my grandchildren said GUARANTEED to arrive BEFORE Christmas. Guess what....NOT HAPPENING. I have been emailing back and forth with a robot machine telling me that my issue is resolved, because it has shipped and they provided me with the tracking info that clearly shows 12-26 delivery date. I am sick over this. I filed a complaint with the BBB. Everyone that gave less than 4 stars needs to do the same and get these people shut down!!! How can they do this at this time of year?

aliciaa6
12/24/13

Overall I have to say that I am happy with the outcome of my purchase. Like a lot of people here I ordered before reading reviews. After reading all the reviews I was very nervous and even tried to cancel my order unsuccessfully. The product itself is probably cheap but it does serve it's purpose. You definitely get what you pay for. I don't think that I will be ordering from here again but I did not have a problem with shipping or product issues like a lot of other people.

mow7
12/24/13

\I WANT TO SEND BACK ONE OF THE ITEMS I ORDERED. I CANNOT GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE AND AFTER ,5, Five FULL DAYS I CANNOT EVEN GET AN ADRESS OR LABEL TO SHIP IT BACK. THEY HAVE A VERY SMALL WINDOW, 14 DAYS TO RETURN BUT DON.T GET BACK TO THE CUSTOMERS. WE ALL KNOW IT'S A BUSY TIME OF YEAR SO HIRE MORE HELP.WON,ET SHOP HERE AGAIN AND AM TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS OF MY EXPERIENCE.

davew44
12/24/13

Had to pick one star rating, would like to give no star ?

DO NOT ORDER HERE< THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.....

Placed a order on December 7th. Got an email on the 14th stating the items shipped. The only problem is that the postal service has not received the items to ship, only the electronic label?!
You cannot reach a live person and their responses are scripted. This site might have some good deals but if you never receive the items or your holiday shopping and gift giving is ruined; how good is that?! This site has a lot to learn from amazon and eBay. Right now I am ranking it as one star and caution anyone from doing business with them. Especially if it's something important or the holidays or something that you need as guarantee by the company. The guarantees at this site are not valid.

jannetteb1
12/24/13

Like most of the positive reviews, I didn't read anything online before purchasing. I ordered. Everything arrived, some faster than others. I ordered 8 different items at the same time.

After reading the reviews prior to writing mine, I was surprised. So I wanted to share some insight. 1. The site brokers the deal, they don't stock or ship anything. All my stuff came from different places. 2. You do get what you pay for, so find out as much about the item and is manufacturer as you can. 3. The site doesn't exclude junk from being sold.

So, would I shop again, yes. But almost all the stuff I ordered was $10 or less each. I don't think I would buy anything where I really wanted high quality or was spending a lot of money.

gt18
12/24/13

I did order from this site....my sheets are do soft and great got on time....my comforter was just as great did as they stated ordered a size bigger for the effect....came on time....I ordered a clock though not to impressed, did come on time....the other two items came on time as well....I did get a special number to call to get direct help with a question though they did not understand English well, issue was resolved....so I don't think all orders are bad....I would not buy electronics from them that I use best buy or another company I can go in and see it work, check warranty etc....but for what I did purchase I am ok with....if you use your debt or credit card your bank will work with you on getting your money back you have that protection so if your not pleased go to your bank, they will return your money if it's junk.....

beckyj1
12/23/13

I placed and order for 3 steel men's neck chains got billed for 3 received ! and keep getting the run around. They were Christmas presents and now i am out presents for family members. What a freakin joke this site is you can't reach anyone and when you email you get them same bogus message. I finally get a response and get told that all my items have shipped wtf is that i get scammed out of my money now too. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FORM THESE $#*!S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisc113
12/23/13

I placed 2 different orders from this site. Order #1 missing 1 piece of Jewelry that stated shipped and I never got it! I did speak to a live person who after putting me on hold for 30min stated they would give me a credit. They did credit my account but I wanted the item and they could not guarantee shipping before Christmas which stinks. Order #2 I ordered 3 items once again 1 shipped correctly, 1 was the wrong item and 3rd stated canceled but NO credit issued. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

toriu1
12/23/13

If the price is to good to be true ....IT IS!!!! I ordered ear buds for my boys for Christmas On 11/27 and still have received them!!!! on 11/27 of course they took the money out of my account ,but there is no sign of my merchandise and ZERO help from the costumer service department.!!!! So not only am I out my money I am out the gifts!!!!NEVER NEVER order from this web site!!!! grrr

donnan4
12/23/13

I will NEVER order from this website again. I ordered Christmas presents on December 12th and still have not received my orders. I ordered a kid's motorcycle bike and when my husband was assembling it, all the pieces were not in the box. And on top of this horrible experience, they have TERRIBLE customer service. I have never seen a business where you have to email and they don't respond until 24-48 hours, and you don't get to speak to a live person. I wish I could take them out of business !!!!

cindis1
12/23/13

i ordered some rings that was suppose to be diamonds.. the rings look like they were in a cracker jack box .. they said they were suppose to be around 350.00 . i only paid 35.00 dollors from them , because if i would of paid more , i would of got a lawyer and sue for false advertising.. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE .. EVERYTHING IS JUNK ..

kiraz
12/23/13

Unresponsive, links that deal with returns/reviews don't work, quality of products is terrible. Remember, you get what you pay for. Don't waste your money.

chaimh1
12/23/13

I ordered 3 items for an unbelievable cheap price and it was the best purchase I made this year!!!! it took a 2 weeks till all my items arrived but it was worth the wait. I love this site!!!

melissak12
12/23/13

I ordered Christmas presents online the first week of December. They guaranteed delivery by Christmas for orders placed before December 9th and I placed mine on December 5th. The order has been shipping in partial shipments, and the two most expensive items have yet to be received. In addition, 2 of the items they've already shipped me are not the items I ordered. I emailed nomorerack.com upon receipt of the incorrect items requesting an RMA # and refund and they didn't respond. A second escalated email resulted in an email response simply stating the order has been fulfilled and my email inquiry is now closed. THIS COMPANY IS FRAUDULENT. STAY AWAY! I'll continue to email them and make phone calls but I'm afraid my money is lost and I'll never get the items I purchased. Learn from me and shop somewhere else.

dc49
12/23/13

I wish they would let us give less than one star!!! This website is horrible. I wish I had looked up reviews before ordering. I placed two orders on December 9th. I am still waiting for one piece from each order. First I tried calling nomorerack and you immediately get a message that they are not taking phone calls and to send them an email. I did, it took them two days to get back to me - with a canned response, they didn't even answer my question. The next day I finally got a confirmation email saying that they sent the two pieces I was waiting on. When I went to check where my shipment was using the tracker number that nomorerack gave me it didn't work. When I called the courier they informed me that nomorerack gave out a bunch of wrong tracking numbers and to contact them. I informed the girl that would be great if you could get a hold of anyone there!!!! It's now December 23rd and it looks like I will not be getting my two Christmas presents on time for my husband and daughter. This website is a joke - if you haven't ordered anything from them yet DON'T!!!! Save your money and sanity!!!!!

jennal12
12/23/13

Bad idea to order from this website! I guess I should of checked out reviews first. I never received my items, my packages went to a completely different address than what i provided. The tracking numbers they provided me on my email confirmation receipt clearly show they were not delivered to me. Customer service is a joke with this website. Im out $50 ! Without the gifts i ordered for Christmas.

florenceb16
12/23/13

customer service sucks! Beware do not buy from them...I got a damaged item and they sent return label to invalid email address and now they expect me to pay $9 to send back to them....went back and forth with them even spoke to a supervisor Mark D and got no resolve!!! Spent too many hours of my life on this ...hours I can never get back...this review is the end of time wasted!!! Do not use this site!!!!

bethw5
12/23/13

Horrible Customer Service!!! Order a tablet on November 29th & bank account was debited on November 29th. To date, I have sent SEVERAL emails in regards to my order! No tracking information has been received, no shipment has been received, NO answers have been received!!! Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I can't get any answers. There needs to be a phone number to call, EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!

heatherk11
12/23/13

I ordered six items from this site including a tablet. I also ordered a tablet for my mother to be sent in another state. I put my order in on December 8, 2013 and supposedly its guaranteed by Christmas. I have received everything besides the tablet. One order was incomplete. I emailed customer service 4 days ago and no response. 4 days is plenty of time to respond to an email. I won't even try to call after reading what other people have posted. Shame on you NOMORERACK! Taking people's money and not offering fair services. Shame on you!!! I bragged about your site because of the cheap prices. LIke my grandfather always said "you get what you pay for".

christinaq
12/23/13

I wish I would have read these before I ordered!!! I also ordered 3 of the same items, received an email with a tracking # but only 1 was shipped. On the email it showed as only 1 shipped, but on the order history on the website it had the same tracking # for all 3, which was obviously incorrect because 2 have not shipped. I tried calling the 7 day a week customer service which was closed over the weekend, the weekend before Christmas... genius. All the emails and chat replies are generic and say the same thing, even thought I have stated over and over that I have not received a tracking number. I ordered in time for Christmas, and guess what, I'm sure they will not arrive. And yes, of course they charged my card for all 3 the day I made the order. I will NEVER AGAIN ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!

shaqriah
12/23/13

I ordered 2 tablet from this website on December 6 I received one tablet on the 19th and have yet to received the other one they have one tracking number for 2 tablets that arent shipped together they sent an email stating that the the items are showing as received on the 19th yes i received one but where is the other tablet and this not being able to talk to a rep makes this all the more fustrating I will NEVER be ordering from NO MORE RACK again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gwendolynw
12/23/13

I placed an order with 4 items on it I received only 2 of the items but the 2 I brought as Christmas gift have not yet arrive to my home now I received an email stating when they would ship but still no items online one items stats delivered to who and where not me this turned out not to be so much of a bargin more like a nightmare its December 23 and still no merchandise and no one Nomorerack seems to care I hate I was referred to this site and will not be referring any of my friends
Gwendolyn Watson in Chicago, Il

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
laureenh2
A: Do NOT buy ANYTHING from this horrible website! They are 1st-class rip-off artists--you WILL lose money doing business with these critters that own it.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!
4 days ago

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
laureenh2
A: NMR DESERVES AN F RATING FROM THE BBB. NMR IS A SCAM! SENDS STUFF THAT DOES NOT WORK, AND REFUSES TO REFUND!

I hate this website--don't use it!
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack?
Click here to post a review