US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tylerd3

Surely, I received a reply from customer service saying my item had not yet shipped. (in 206 reviews)

gladysm2

However, having read all these other reviews I most likely won't take the chance to order any more items. (in 605 reviews)

nancye6

Use a credit card and not a debit card and you can always get your money back. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

johns615
12/21/13

One star is actually too many for this company!!!! Absolutley terrible customer service!! Having tied everything possible to contact them, i resorted to posting on their facebook... A response said'customer service is important to us and someone will be contacting you'.... Then they have now blocked me from posting on their facebook site so i cant respond to their message to say still not ocntact. DO NOT order from these people!!!

richardb86
12/21/13

I am among the hundreds, perhaps thousands, who have been cheated, stolen from, and did not receive product ordered, Back on Dec. 1, I ordered by credit card 2 tablets for CHRISTMAS. One arrived on Monday, Dec. 16. Today is Dec. 20, the other one has still NOT ARRIVED!!!! I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS MESSAGES by email, TRIED TO REACH BY PHONE, and have sent phone number asking for some explanation with NO RESPONSE of any kind. THIS COMPANY, THIS SITE, IS A TOTAL COMPLETE DISHONEST RIP OFF OUTFIT!!!!! I, NOR ANY MY FAMILY, WILL EVER ORDER FROM THESE SHYSTERS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!. BEWARE OF THESE TOTAL, COMPLET JERKS!!!!!

amyb26
12/21/13

I placed an order on 12/8. All gifts for Christmas. The same day, I emailed & asked to have one item taken off my order. I received an email the next day stating they cancelled my entire order. I re-placed my order online on 12/9. I received all but one item by 12/18. BUT I started to receive duplicate items. They shipped both orders, even though they told me the first one was cancelled. I never received the tablet I ordered & I received two of everything else. I tried calling, but the machine picks up & says they are not taking calls because of the high holiday volume. Live Chat does not work & I have been emailing them every day. I already reported them to the BBB. I am filing a chargeback today. Worst Customer Service EVER!!! Very unprofessional. The products are crap too.

mzzt
12/21/13

I ordered from this site thinking since I seen them advertise on TV they were legit WRONG!! I haven't gotten the tablet I ordered, and it was for a gift for my god daughter now the other items which is JUNK I ordered I wouldn't waste my time or anymore money sending it back. I will be contacting the BBB and also the post master general as they sent me a email claiming I got my tablet, when in fact the tracking # they sent me is for a pair of earrings I got. So I guess if you want a NICKEL & DIME website this would be the place for you if not I would definitely NOT order anything from these people ever again.

brianm78
12/21/13

Placed an order 22 days ago and have not seen hide nor hair of it. They took my money like lightning, but can't seem to get my order to fedex for shipping in 22 days....feeling a little ripped off here. Poor communication, poor customer service, poor all the way around.

Posted on their FB page and it was deleted faster than they took my money. They said they hide all comments to leave room for promotional postings, the funny thing is, if the comment is positive, it is right there in front of your face. If it is negative, they delete it.

This place is the biggest scam ever. If you have placed an order, don't let it get past 30 days or it will be harder to get credit from your credit card company or Paypal.

drakeh
12/20/13

I ordered a 10 piece set 7" Zeepad Android tablet, (that I got at an AMAZING deal of $49), before I read any reviews on the site. After ordering I began reading reviews and then began to get a little worried. I tried not to think too much into because not everyone is going to have amazing experiences every time. Plus, I noticed most of the complaining was about the shipping, which most of the time has nothing to do with the store. I might also add, that with a store that offers free shipping a majority of the time or a flat small $2 amount on shipping at the most...what do you really expect?!... anyway, 4 days... I got my item in 4 days and the product itself is awesome!. Seriously, could not have asked for a better deal anywhere else! Nomorerack.com will definitely be getting a return customer with me. If you just purchased an item there and are reading these reviews and come across mine, don't worry. Just be patient and I guarantee you will be thinking the same thing when you get your product.."All of that worry over nothing."

deborahp12
12/20/13

I have 2 orders through them, like everyone else I have not received.. Their Customer Service is a joke. I have been reduced to filing a complaint with BBB to try to at least get my money back.. I wish I would of checked to notice they are not BBB accredited.. that would of been a time saver and a huge tip off in to what kind of business they are.. Please save yourself the frustration and read the reviews before choosing to order from them..

johannat
12/20/13

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. I ordered a tablet on 12-3-2013 and they still have not mailed it. Wish I had not wasted my money with them.. I have emailed them till I am blue in the face. They just keep saying it will be here by Christmas. Customer Service phone number isnt even taking calls because they have made so many people mad! Never ever again I will never deal with this company again!

thaih2
12/20/13

This website sucks. I order two tablets for my kids christmas present on December 2 and it is not here yet. Try to call and left email but no answer. I swear if there was a way to shut them down iam all for it. This is probally the worlds biggest internet scam ever. Please stay away and do not buy anything from them.

tarae3
12/20/13

This site is the hugest scam I've ever seen! Do NOT order from here, unless you like to pay for things that you do not receive. They will not issue a refund, only that they will contact their shipper. I ordered on Nov 27. Sent several emails, with no response. I wish I could give them negative stars!

maryd52
12/20/13

I had ordered 2 tablets on November 28th and only received 1 of them with a totally different reference USPS Number, I have sent multiple e-mails and their phone says "due to Christmas order please use e-mail" I still have not heard anything back - I do not plan on using them ever again.

mikes193
12/20/13

Ordered several items on Thanksgiving. They lost my order. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ORDERING FROM THIS SITE.

chrisk59
12/20/13

Anyone that is having issue with this company, please submit your complaints to the BBB. Also if they refuse to cancel your order while it's still not shipped, dispute with your bank or credit card company to get your refund.

Like everyone else, I am also having issue with my orders as well. It's been almost 3 weeks and Christmas is just a few days away and status of my order is still at "processing".

I had filed my compliant with the BBB and dispute the charges with my bank. My bank said they will handle the rest and already refunded my money so that I can spend else where.

sarahc54
12/19/13

I placed my order a week ago. I knew I was pushing it getting the items by Christmas, but the deals were great and thought I'd take a chance. I still have not received an email stating that my order has shipped. I have emailed them 3 times with no response. I wish I would have seen these reviews sooner. I am certain now that I will not get these items by Christmas, probably not even by the new year. I will be shopping this weekend to repurchase the items elsewhere and will return the items from nomorerack as soon as I get them...if I get them. Then who knows if or when I will get my money back. This is so disappointing.

jn16
12/19/13

I've had the same horrible experience as everyone else. There is NO customer service - no response at all to 4 emails. Duh, can't believe I ordered from a site without a phone number! Unlike others, I did receive my order ... but not in a reasonable amount of time. The quality of the products are SO substandard its ridiculous! They will all be returned. Pillows purchased are under-filled and lumpy, the 8-Piece Bedding Set: Spain Hotel Quilted Overfilled Comforter Collection is the lowest of the low quality I've ever seen. Junk - pure junk. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

roberts150
12/19/13

Customer Service is a joke. DO NOT order from this site. I ordered 6 things total and I live in Illinois, 4 Items went to my home, 1 to NY the other to Ohio. What a F@#$%ng joke.

maureenp2
12/19/13

Ordered items on 11/29 it is now 12/19 & they still haven't arrived. There is no customer service phone number just an email they don't answer. I am still trying to figure out how to get my money back if I can't call them. I wouldn't use this company again

sandrat11
12/19/13

My order was sent to an address in another state even though the tracking email I got had MY address on it. Trying to get the customer service to reply to emails, personal messages on Facebook or a message on their website is impossible! If you put anything on their website that is negative or a complaint they delete it. If you look at their site it only has good reviews...that is the reason! They delete the bad ones. Stay clear of this company & hope it gets shut down.

nikkib11
12/19/13

I place my order on December 2nd 2013, it is now December 19th and I have yet to received my goods. Their phones do not pick up calls its just a recording and the return emails to my shipping request sucks with no information on delivery.
If you want to be upset about your purchase and delivery please shop here.

tm40
12/19/13

Do yourself a favor and don't order from this website. Their products are repackaged items (that they don't inform you about) They won't accept calls on their customer service line??? Still waiting for a refund for an item I send back a month ago. It is by far the worst experience I've had on an online shopping site. They should be reported and made to shut this site down.

km42
12/19/13

No more rack took 40 days to resolve my issue. Very disappointed in the lack of customer service. With every point of contact I was lied to in writing, my request to speak to a manager was disregarded several times. Tracking was falsified. Updates in emails were copy and posted automated responses. I'm sure the company can be a good company however currently, it's no so nice of a company. I will not do business with a company that is built on taking people's money and thinking they will let the issue go after getting the go around. Your company may or may not post this review. So I will let others know. Hopefully things turn around for the better in the future for all customers sake.

latoyar2
12/19/13

I am so angry with this website. I knew I should have ordered my tablets from Amazon. I placed an order on the 5th of December and it says that my order is still processing. I will never order from them again. Who shuts the phone line off during a time like this? I want to know where my tablets are and if I can't get my tablets then send me back my money!! Any how I found a number where you can actually talk to a real person. Called it this morning and she said that my tablets are on the way, someone just hasn't put my tracking number in yet. Stupid and unorganized. HERE IS THE NUMBER TO ACTUALLY TALK TO SOMEONE. 1-855-847-7225 please pass this number on so that others can get ahold of someone!

randyw22
12/18/13

I ordered a Google android on Dec 4th 2013 and a TG Kick It Stand with Built-In Speaker for iPads & Tablets Style: Tg Kick It Stand. On Dec 16 I received ONLY the Kick Stand. NO Google android. So I sent this Email:
Date: 2013-12-04 13:04:26

Have not Received this Item
Google Android 4.0 1.2GHz 8GB 9" Dual-Camera Tablet PC & Accessories - Assorted Colors
Color: Black

On Saturday Dec 14 Received package and all that was in it was
TG Kick It Stand with Built-In Speaker for iPads & Tablets
Style: Tg Kick It Stand
Where is my Google android

And no response so on Dec 17 08:04 PM I sent this Message Both to their Email and customer service:

Ok you really are pissing me off I sent you this email at
December 16, 2013 10:24 AM about my missing Google android and you have never got back to me about it. I am filling a complaint with Paypal Resolution Center for the $89 you have the terrible customer service, and shipping. I will not buy from you again.

And still Nothing, So today I filed a dispute with Paypal Resolution Center. Nomorerack is a complete scam. No customer service. Terrible shipping. And after reading all these reviews I feel that I am not doing enough. I bought one Google android from them a few days earlier an it just came, after hearing that so much of their items are crap, I just opened the box. And found scratches of the screen. Not new at all, refurbished most likely. This is so much bull.

tinab30
12/18/13

By far the WORST experience I've ever had with online shopping! I made an order on Saturday and noticed right away the address was wrong, I was told I had ro email customer service to fix the issue and was promised a responce within 24 hours. 5 dats and 5 emails later I finally get a response stating the address cannot be changed, all I could have done is cancel the order and place it again with the correct address, BUT you can't cancel the order after 9am EST after the order is placed, and since it took them 5 days & multiple emails to get a response it was too late to cancel the order. So now I have a package with $50 worth of merchandise going to the wrong address and I'm told "sorry can't help you", and my order is still processing, it hasn't even shipped yet!

kristenc6
12/18/13

I was very excited when I started using Nomorerack. I ordered a few things and was pleased at first but after a couple weeks MANY problems started to occur. Customer service is horrible! One of my packages was returned to sender because the sender cut off part of my address. E-mail notifications and track information (if they even send it) is often inaccurate. My latest peeve with Nomorerack is over an Android tablet I ordered. The shipper put the same tracking number for two orders. I received one order but I never received the tablet. I've begged and pleaded with Nomorerack for several days and so far no response. I'm at my wits end and I'll NEVER do business here again! NEVER!

dasiae
12/18/13

. LESSON LEARNED!!! Read company reviews before ordering anything online. The quality of the 4/5 items I purchased is horrible and that's putting it lightly. I placed my order on 11/29/13 and I'm still waiting for the last item. I never received a tracking # for any of the items, and repeatedly emailed the company with only computer generated responses received. I would never recommend this site to ANYONE!!! I would have been better off spending my money at Dollar General

elizabeths48
12/18/13

Very happy with no more rack! I bought a tshirt and an android tablet.
I was nervous because they shipped separately because they came from
Different vendors, but I did receive shipping and tracking information. The
Customer service rep Ana was very helpful and gave me all the info I needed.
I will definitely order again and I don't see how everyone else has had so many
Problems.

desarig
12/18/13

I too have purchased 3 tablets and from the beginning I have nothing but problems. I finally got the tracking numbers and when I track them all the way to my home they make them as undeliverable. Then a while later they start tracking from California to Denver then to New York. I finally called the post office here in Denver and they were awesome and helped me with the number to New York. I then called them and they stated that nomorerack had picked up the packages because they did not pay the postage and for me to get into contact with the company. I have emailed and called like everyone else, unfortunately no luck so far. If I don't get a new tracking number soon I will contact my CC company and report it as a scam.

lindas81
12/18/13

Only received 1 out of 2 gifts for Christmas. Emailed them ..and no response. Called only to hear I have to leave an email for callback. Now I have to go out and purchase another Christmas gift. This was the first and last time I use them.

darf
12/18/13

Claimed we were fraud and shut down our account and will not even respond we resale on internet and this puts our customers at risk they have no customer service even though they claim 24/7 customer care that's so far from the truth they wont respond to emails to customer service and they wont even let us get tracking numbers on over 75 orders that we have purchased, because they decided that we were fraud with no basis for this accusation its been 3 days that we have complied with the paperwork they wanted and still no response, we have left e-mail after e-mail and have sent our numbers with e-mail almost everytime with absolutely no response from them

albyh
12/18/13

I ordered a few things from this site with no issues or problems, so I was really happy, thinking that a lot of the reviews were the minority since people mostly post bad reviews as opposed to good ones. So for Christmas I decided to order a tablet as a present for someone as well as two other smaller less expensive things. I received 2 tracking numbers, one of which was the same as the tablet so I assumed they would be shipped together. I received the first part of my order no problem and within 3 days of my order. Then came the package that my tablet was supposed to be a part of...it wasn't. I received the second thing I ordered, but no tablet. The box wasn't even big enough to hold the package. So trying to give them the benefit of the doubt I called USPS, to see if maybe they forgot to deliver another package to me. Nope they claim that the delivered the only package to me that day that they had. So I proceed to try and reach NoMoreRack's customer service. I tried the 24/hr live feed thing they said that you could use...its not a live feed if no one is actually on the other end to talk to you....I received no reply. So the next day I tried to call them...nope, I get an automated message stating that I should email them instead. So I did, and am currently waiting on a response. I also included in the email that if I did not receive any feedback soon I would be pursuing legal advice. They lost this customer!

christyb4
12/18/13

I have ordered from this site 5 times now. I even ordered two thing for gifts for this years Christmas. I have always received my orders in a timely manner. I am very happy with their service. My gifts I ordered are all snug under my tree. Thanks nomoreracks. I'm going to have two very happy kids in a couple of days.

cherisen
12/18/13

I ordered 3 tablets on 12/02/2013. I received a e-mail 14 days later that my items shipped & was provided a tracking number. I checked their site, and on my order summary it showed the same tracking number for all 3 tablets. So I assumed all 3 tablets shipped together. When I received my package on 12/16/2013, there was only 1 tablet in the shipping envelope, and it was NOT one that I ordered. I attempted to call their 800 number, but it just states to e-mail them and then disconnects you. They claim that they will get back with you within 24 hours when you e-mail them. It has been over 24 hours since I e-mailed them, and have heard nothing. The buysafe guarantee that they give you does not provide you with a phone number to call. And to make a guarantee benefit claim, it must be done within 30 days of your PURCHASE. (not the day you receive it). Considering how long it takes to receive your purchase, 1/2 of that time is already gone. That's providing "buysafe" is not just one big scam of theirs. I ordered 1 item from them in the past, with no problem. But not being able to talk to a person or even reach one is aggravating to say the least. Their customer service doesn't exist in my book. Their "good deal" is not looking so good anymore. Not to mention all of my time dealing with it and being out the money until this matter is settled.

millicentp
12/18/13

Well so far so good. I placed my order about one week ago. Ad states, order by December 18 to receive by Christmas. Since I am not interested in WHEN I get it, only that I get it. I am ok. I did not read a review before I spent my money and I am SPEAKING, all will be well. The quality is my main concern and the price was right! I am reading all the negative reviews about shipping but nothing but good things about the quality. The USPS is always late and you pay extra for on-time delivery with UPS and FEDEX. I didn't pay extra so I will patiently await the arrival of my sheets, Duvet; Egyptian Cotton, set and iReader tablets. I say let the company make it before the bashing because you have to--wait longer than you anticipated. NoMoreRack...you have my vote - and I haven't received anything but a promise. Look for my update AFTER I RECEIVE MY ITEMS. (Ordered on the 10th and the 13th of Dec)

sylvial2
12/18/13

I ordered leggings plus size and they were so very tiny like a size 0 and I've been requesting the RMA # to return them and they have not responded in 2 weeks.

thomasj33
12/17/13

Here's the deal: I received a Facebook message about seemingly great deals on Android tablets. Of course, having had no bad experiences with online shopping, I bought two of them with accessory keyboards to go with them. I made my purchase and received three emails: one indicating it was a buySafe protected transaction, another that they were Google "Trusted Store" and the last confirming my purchase details. Nomorerack's confirmation indicated I'd get an email with a tracking number once it shipped.
Ten days pass and I've received nothing. I call Nomorerack at 855.847.7225 and I'm assured that the order will be there as it had delivered. I get home and only the keyboard had shipped even though Nomorerack gave the same track for the entire order.

The following day, I call them back and I'm told that the tablets will be delivered today, but Nomorerack's customer service representative REFUSES to give me a tracking number. Of course, I come home and nothing's here.

I wouldn't do business with this company again EVER no matter what deals they offered. As far as I can tell, the only purpose of their customer service representatives is to lie to you in order to get to the next caller. Also, Nomorerack.com has a Better Business Bureau rating of D-.

christinef6

I wish I could rate this website 0 stars
I've made 2 purchases for the tablets on 12/2... The website says if ordered before 12/9 you will receive it before Christmas. On 12/15 I received only one tablet... I tried to contact the 1800 number but of-coarse I was not able to get through, so I emailed. You are supposed to receive a response with 24hrs but of-coarse nothing. I tried to (chat now) several times, but all I get is an email back stating I was not online, which is BS I was logged in.. So I got scammed I wish I would have checked the reviews first... I will never order anything again nor will I recommend this web site!!!!!

suzannet2
12/17/13

Worst online shopping experience. I odered 3 tablets on 12/3/13. To this date, I have never recieved a tracking # or notice of shipment. In fact my account on their website still shows, "processing." I called, was referred by a recored message to email. Emailed twice, no reply. I reported this FRAUD to my bank and they have reversed the charges and are investigating this company. Has made me very wary of shopping online again. Google should delete this site as a "trusted" one!

abbyw4
12/17/13

My mom ordered 4 tablets on Black Friday. Never received a conformation email or nothing. She checks her credit card statement and the amount is already charged. She tried calling but only received a voicemail saying the lines are busy then hangs up. She finally disputed the charge with her credit card company and they have refunded her the money.

ronio1
12/17/13

I ordered 2 tablets on 11/25/13 for my boys for Christmas. Still processing! If they are not received by 12/21/13 I will get a refund from my financial institution and claim fraud. Never again!!

robertt35
12/17/13

I place an order on December 1. They billed my credit card on December 1. To date I have not received my order nor have I been sent any conformation that my order has been sent. I called their 800 number but they don't accept calls, only emails. I have sent two and have received no reply. A sorry way to do business.

kimberlyh16
12/17/13

Hello Shoppers, I'm Kim on 12/1/13 I ordered 3 items from this site because I wrk a lot and have no time to shop in-store's so I saw the commercial for this site and since it had low prices I thought i'd give it a try smfh it was the worst thing I could have done."NO LIE" The 1st item came on time and had no issues the 2nd item took them a week and a half to tell me that item was not in-stock and to refund me but when they refunded me I did not get a full refund back on my credit card they gave me $25 and some change on my card and $5 and some change credited on there site and the 3rd item I am still waiting for also when u call there customer service # the auto system will tell u your wait time to speak to someone will be 2mins. every 2mins till about 20mins pass I was so mad at this and it made me fill like this was a scam with the 2nd item I ordered they did not try to see if I wanted to order something else in place of the item they ran out of or nothing "BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE" TAKES WAY TO LONG TO RECIEVE CERTAIN ITEMS NOT WORTH THE HASSEL YALL.

laurah34
12/16/13

If I could give it less I would! I ordered 2 tablets on 11/29, checked the order only to find a tracking number that said they were delivered. No delivery received. Can't contact customer service calls only get a message stating they will only accept emails to customer care. Emailed no response I am contacting my bank for fraud tomorrow! Posted negative comments on FB and they deleted then blocked me! SO SO SO not a worthy company by no means!

carriew18
12/16/13

If I could rate this site any less than one star, I would. I ordered 2 tablets for my daughters. It took forever to get them in the mail. When I did receive the package, I only received one of the 2 tablets I ordered. The tablet I got in the mail wasn't even the one I had ordered. I still can't understand why they didn't ship together because both tablets shared the same tracking number. When I commented on the site's Facebook page, they kept deleting my posts. When I said something about it, they blocked me from making comments on the pace, totally. This is definitely NOT a reputable company. I am very disappointed that I put my trust in this company for my kid's Christmas gifts. I better get the other tablet or there will be Hell to pay.

anthonyf20
12/16/13

ORDERED A TABLET 3 WEEKS AGO THEY SAID THAT I WOULD GET IT WITHIN 14 DAYS.I FOUND A NUMBER CALLED 855-847-7225. THE FIRST TWO TIMES THE LINE JUST RANG AND FINALLY ON THE THIRD TIME SOMEONE PICKED UP. MY ORDER TURNED OUT TO HAVE NEVER BEEN SHIPPED YET. THEY GAVE ME A CONFIRMATION NUMBER WHICH DOES ME NO GOOD OTHER THAN TO REMIND ME THAT I HAVE PROBABLY JUST BEEN SCAMMED. I HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT IF YOU ARE STILL WITHIN 30 DAYS OF YOUR PURCHASE YOU CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND FILE A FRAUD THROUGH YOUR BANK. ALONG WITH FILING A COMPLAINT TO THE BBB AND FIND OTHER OPTIONS TO FILE WITH THE APPROPRIATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS. THEY SHOULD BE A SHAMED OF THEMSELVES. NOT ONLY ARE THESE MY STEPS BUT I WILL ALSO BE TRYING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH SEVERAL OF THE PRODUCTS COMPANIES AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY ARE DOING BUSINESS WITH THE WRONG SITE.

ak141
12/16/13

Just an FYI, I ordered from them last November 2012. Never received my item. Had fake tracking number. They in return blocked me form posting negative feedback on their website. I immediately contacted my bank, filed a complaint with the BBB. My bank refunded my money. Please warn anyone who you know who "likes" there web site. It is a scam!

bend50
12/16/13

I made my order on 12/5/13. It is 12/17 and 2 calls to customer service later I still have no answer. The first guy told me he would get me another tracking number and email it to me since the first one didnt work. Never got it. The next time I called the guy apologized and told me to call back in 48 hours!! Are you freakin serious. I want to know where my money went and where is my bluray player. Unreal. Don't use this site. You may or may not get your items and get too much b.s. along with it

beachb
12/16/13

Without repeating every complaint already posted I will just say that Nomorerack is the all time armpit of online shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annab82
12/16/13

Placed an order, they took my money and cancelled my order and then blamed paypal. Said they never received their money. A complete lie! Paypal had confirmation that they got their money. BUYERS PLEASE BEWARE! Customer service is an email and they tell you issue has been resolved and it's not.

One pissed off customer

beckyf1
12/16/13

The same as all of the other reviews above, ordered my daughter's gift on 12/2 it is now 12/16 and I have nothing. Thank you to whomever wrote the customer care line direct, because otherwise you call and it tells you that they are only accepting emails due to the large number of Christmas orders and then disconnects. I was sent a tracking number and yet DHL doesn't have a shipment with that number on it. Errrr.... to think that online shopping would be easier this year!!!

p.s. please not the response from the company "apologizing" is generic and reads the same every time. Unbelievable. Like other's I will place a negative review on every sIte I can.

4 Photos for NoMoreRack