US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

664 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/6/13

After reading these reviews, I think I made a mistake to order from them. My paypal account was charged right away but after a week I have not received any type of confirmation or notification regarding my order. I'll wait and see what happens before I order from them again.

12/6/13

I too just ordered from this site without checking the reviews . This doesn't look good for me. If I ever get my order and the product is good I'll report back. So far only a generic blah blah e-mail.

12/5/13

I bought some dresses from them this summer(4 for $20 or something like that). It took forever for me to get them, one of the straps came unsewn first time I wore it. I contacted them via e-mail and tried to cancel my order a week after I placed it because I had yet to hear anything as to the status.They got back with me right away, I was told that they has already sent my order to their distributor and that I could not cancel but only return it when I received it. I got the them, fixed the strap, gave one to my daughter, and ended up with three cute light weight summer dresses.

12/5/13

Was going to order from this website but GLAD I DIDN'T. I feel bad for the ones that order and have not received their items or has had a very bad turn out:(. I don't know how people could give this site 5 stars.This website needs to be REMOVED.

12/5/13

Would give it no stars if it was an option. I ordered the neatdesk desktop scanner and digital filing system for $269.00 and it came in a amazon package. IT WAS REFURBISHED!!!! This is a gift for someone and it has refurbished stickers all over the box. It never said refurbished when I purchased it and I have yet to receive the other 2 items ordered on this website. Save your energy and spend your money else where.

12/4/13

Order a lot of different items....they trickled in over 4 weeks. One item that was for my 2 grandchildren for Christmas showed a tracking # and delivery date. So I immediately contact Nomorerack because it was not delivered. Wow after a month of waiting they are going to refund my $$?? The reason I ordered November 1st was I was unsure of this company and wanted time just in case before someone's Christmas got ruined. Glad I did....way to long to get some items and not get items you follow tracking on. Back to Amazon I go.

12/4/13

I ordered 2 tablets from Nomorerack.com and 10 days later they have not shipped. I called their CS, which is overseas, not in the US. They said it should have shipped and they would escalate this issue. I called back 2 days later and they said it would take 5-7 more days to hear from the vendor on this issue and I could not cancel my order. They stated there is no one to talk to, they do have a mailing address in NY, but no way to contact anyone in the US. If it does not ship by Friday I will just cancel it with my CC. My order # is 10650481

12/4/13

Before ordering from this site or any site, go check out if they have any complaints fro the better business bureau at www.bbb.com this shopping website has had over 1600 complaints in the past 3 year with over 1300 of those complaints with in the past 12 months.

1607 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1301 closed in last 12 months
Complaint Type Total Closed Complaints
Advertising/Sales Issues 250
Billing/Collection Issues 62
Delivery Issues 439
Guarantee/Warranty Issues 36
Problems with Product/Service 820
Total Closed Complaints 1607

be careful and be certain you are shopping on a safe site.

12/2/13

I am really scared about this website. I saw the Advertisement on Facebook and I went to see the website, I bough a lot of stuff without reading the reviews. They say it takes from 10 to 14 days to Delivery the goods, I am hoping i get my stuff soon. All my x-timas shopping is on this website. =/

12/2/13

Just ordered from this site; guess I should read reveiws first, makes me a little shakey... I'll keep you posted!!! UPDATE!!! It is now Dec. 2nd, I received e-mail - responded back hoping everything goes smooth with purchase and delivery so I don't have to deal with problems I would like to make it a 5 star rating. so nomorerack keep up your end of the bargain and I'll put a 5-star rating and who knows I might be a satisfied customer and refer you if I'm happy

12/2/13

Its totally funny that their representative is copying and pasting the same things on every review. So, as a test to see if anyone is actually looking at these posts or if they are just seeing the one star and responding like a drone.

I have not bought anything, as I did a review on their sit and found they have a D rating on the BBB. I

12/2/13

I have not ordered anything from nomorerack primarily because the site is slow to navigate through. I put 3 items in my cart but when I went back the cart was empty. I really don't want to go looking for this stuff again. A lot of time it won't take my log in either. After reading the reviews, I think I'll stick with other sites like Ebay or Overstock.com.

12/1/13

I just order one so I was right now and then I think about reading the reviews I'm very sad than that I don't believe that's the money I spend it will be in good hands and I won t have what I did payed for. idk what to do. im just waiting

12/1/13

I have ordered a few things from nomorerack and yes shipping takes a little longer than other sites but I had not been having problems with deliveries or product quality.

Until this week! I made the mistake of ordering two things the week of Thanksgiving and I don't know if they're just overwhelmed with orders, but BOTH orders got delivered to the wrong location! I live in Texas. One ended up in LA and one ended up in NY! When I contacted customer service to get my orders or at least a refund, their answer was, "We'll have to check with ups so call us back in a week!" They've already taken my money so they have no desire to fix the problem. Based on the rest of these reviews, I am by far not the first person this has happened to. I wish I saw these reviews before I wasted my time and money. It really does sound like a scam.

The savings seem appealing but save yourself the headache and just pay a little extra to actually get what you ordered.

12/1/13

I am from ct, I have used no more rack for several orders. Yes the quality of some of the items are not the best. I have recieved every order within a day or two of being shipped out. In my second order I bought a necklace and text gloves. They shipped in separate orders a week apart and the emails came in late. I even got emails confirming that my order had been delivered. I would advise customers to be careful with what they get witn the website. I have had a great expirence and would suggest to some friends about the website.

12/1/13

I had recently purchased a product online from this website. Today I received 3 emails in quick succession about the shipping of my purchased item. Two emails notified me that my product was shipped today and a tracking number was given along with it. But the third email said that the product was already delivered!! I tried tracking the shipment but it was not found on the USPS website.

12/1/13

The item was delivered in more than 3 weeks. The item looked good but fell apart in two weeks. Heir advertising is questionable.

12/1/13

Holy Smokes! Talk about feeling like a complete idiot, I just sat here and read all the reviews for this website and I am kicking myself for not checking the reviews first. I should of known better but got sucked in the the advertisement on AOL.

As I went down the comment list I noted a reply response from a represenative from their website. I thought well, maybe it is just a few unhappy customers. I mean, this happens with most businesses. Then I saw the exact same comment reply in most negative posting. Copy and paste responses!! Looks like they are trying to do some quality control but not without effort.

I hate to be negative before my items arrive, but it seems I am in for a big let down and the only way any good will come from my order is with "me" jumping through a lot of hoops as opposed to the "vendor" jumping through the hoops.

12/1/13

I ordered some silicone rubber bandz kits with tools and when they got here all 6 sets were about 1/3 of the set that was described on their site, I am sending them back and I wish I had read reviews before I ordered, I just received a Little giant ladder I had ordered and it looked like I bought it from a second hand store, so be careful what you order from this site cuz what you see is not what you are getting.

12/1/13

There is no way to check on your account, because there is no place to access your account. Customer service is a joke. They want you to email your question and they say they will get back in 24 hrs. But I have tried to submet email messages only to find out that you cannot connect with them. I have tried the 1-800 number and it is always busy and then the call is disconnected. They only give you 7 days to file a complaint or request a refund/return. So your basically stuck. I ordered 4 items that were totally missized. And 2 of the orders for purses I havent rec'd after 7 weeks. they are definately shady in my opinion!!!!

12/1/13

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE! LOVE THIS SITE.
QUESTIONS ARE ALWAYS ANSWERED. I WOULD RECOMMEND !!
GREAT BUYS!!

11/29/13

So far I have only had good luck with this site. I ordered a netbook at a really great bargain rate. I thought it might be junk, but I was pleasantly surprised. The people who ordered the boots and some other stuff need to READ what the ads say. The boots you have to order 2 sizes bigger. I did that and they fit just fine. How do you think they get such good prices? The boots were sized wrong and they tell you that. It is like anything else, READ the description, use some judgment (a diamond accent is just that-a little chip) and you will do just fine. Use a credit card and not a debit card and you can always get your money back.

11/28/13

I have seen the TV ads running in my State so decided to take a look... Before shopping I always goggle reviews... The site looks Curb appealing but after reading the reviews I will not place an order.. #1 I am a tough consumer and work hard for my money. #2 if I purchased something from here and was not provided a prompt refund if not satisfied when I got through blasting this to my followers on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook your sales would drop because I would target the volume of consumers you target in projected sales for percentage sales, and #3 I work in Sales and Service and if any of my representatives provided generic email responses to our members as they do here they would not be employed. These responses show lack of customer base loyalty and appreciation of their business not a good business plan

11/28/13

I ordered a spy tank for my son that waited and waited to receive it. when the package FINALLY arrived it was some cheap helicopter?
I called several times and just got the run around..I never got my money back for it.
I also ordered 5 iphone chargers, none of them work...never again will I order from this bogus company.

11/28/13

So far so good, I placed an order on 11.25 and already received 2 items, top notch. Sadly most good experiences don't get reported...bad ones seem to overwhelm. Take a chance, the prices are UNBEATABLE!

11/27/13

I ordered a 10.1 tablet with key board from nomorerack.com and I received it with in days and I use it daily and I love it I have started using my tablet more than my lap top. I will be ordering again from nomorerack.com in the future. Also a friend told me about nomorerack.com they love it as well and they order from them all the time and never any problems. I am planning on buying boots and I did noticed they say to order sizes bigger and I'm not sure yet what size to get but I know if they don't fit there cheap enough I can give away to a friend and then I can order again a size I know will fit :-) I LOVE NOMORERACK.COM AND YES THERE GREAT I RECOMMEND SHOPPING WITH NOMORERACK.COM THERE AWESOME :-)

11/27/13

Beware; what you order is NOT what you receive (if you are 'lucky' to receive it at all)! Please beware! Find another vendor that can meet your needs.

11/27/13

I bought a pair of boots - size 7. However, I cannot even get them on my feet! I called them and asked if I could exchange for a bigger size and she told me I should have bought two sizes bigger. She said it states that on the web page and that I cannot exchange them OR return them. I hung up and checked and it says if you normally wear a 7 - buy a 7! Are you kidding! Here I thought I found a great site and my first attempt is terrible. Not only am I stuck with boots I can't wear but the rep flat out lied to me. Nice.

11/26/13

I have had bad expereinces from NMR. Reading reviews here, I would summarize my feelings and suggestions. If you are ignorant about quality, and will to settle for junk, then this is the place to buy.. and dont be too fussy about size or color as you may not get what you ordered..The few positive reviews here read"fake" to me... How many people go online to sitejabber to rave about a site...only us who have been scammed. I just wonder how much longer they will be in business,, The previous company operated by the owners here, Bidrack, has been sued,,,class action... BEWARE

11/25/13

ORDERED A MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION AS A GIFT FOR MY SISTER. SITE SAID IT TAKES ABOUT 6-8 WEEKS FOR SUBSCRIPTION TO START. IT NEVER CAME AND NOMORERACK SAID THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE IT WAS "PAST" THEIR RETURN POLICY. THE GIRL ASKED WHY I WAITED SO LONG TO CALL BUT LIKE I SAID THE SITE SAID WAIT 6-8 WEEKS. WIND UP WAS THEY DID NOT RETURN MY MONEY AND ALL THEY SAID WAS THAT THEY WERE SORRY. REALLY?

11/25/13

This site is awful. The quality of everything on there is dollar store quality, and they try to advertise it like it is the real deal. We have ordered a few things thinking they were going to be better then something you can get from a Mexican swap meet. We got a set of sheets and one of the sheets looked like it came from a Chinese child laboring factory, and it was the poor kids first day at work. We told them we wanted to return them, and for some stupid reason they thought we only wanted to return the one sheet that was bad, so they only deducted money for one sheet and reimbursed us for that one sheet. Why in the world would we want to keep the rest of it? And then whenever you try to give a review, a truthful, review on FB about them they erase it and tell you to message them instead. I feel that is misleading customers and not giving people a chance to choose for themselves if they want crappy quality or could just go to Walmart and get a little better quality. Just remember people, you get what you pay for.

11/24/13

I have placed 2 orders w Nomoreack. The first one for a Lane Bryant dress that took 3 weeks to arrive. But when it did, it was exactly as pictured and described. The second order contained another dress, some electronics and other miscellaneous items. That order arrived in different shipments, but still took less than 2 weeks total. All the merchandise was great..new and works properly. I have no problems with Nomorerack

11/24/13

I ordered 2 pairs of the black Dawgs boots. I was REALLY skeptical after I placed my order and then read the reviews. I thought for sure I was out the money. Surprisingly not only did I receive my order as promised 7-10 days I actually also received the item I order at the quality I expected.

11/23/13

We'll, I just ordered a $1200 tv from these people. This is our Christmas present to ourselves so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I am not posting a disgruntled message here in the near future. I will keep everyone updated on the status of the order. This is only my second purchase from them. The first item was a flashlight that came without ever getting an email with tracking info. Wish me luck peeps...

11/22/13

I have purchase several items from nomorerack. This web site is fraud. None of the items are what they describe. I have visited a site from China an found most of their products there cheap. I am sory for i did not read these reviews before i puchase.

11/21/13

I tried twice to purchase 2 items and thefractured site information was too difficult to overcome.
On a thierd attempt I purchased 2 items.
One item arrived without problem but it was a split shipment.
The second item took longer to arrive and was sent via USPS.
I could not get order status or delivery status from this site. I had to wait for information after shippment.
Apparantly the item shipped and according to USPS was delivered 11 14 13. Though I was home at the time nobody knocked on my door so the package was left in front of my apartment door.
The package was taken and I never received it.
After hours trying to get the USPS to review this problem I have been unsucessful in getting their help.
After hours of trying to shop and track this package through Nomorerack it is said that my purchase price of the missing item has been credited to my account.
I am not willing to spend anymore time checking to see if this credit was in fact issued.
I RECOMENND STRONGLY THAT DESPITE THE QUALITY AND PRICE OF PRODUCTS FROM NOMORERACK ARE ENTICING THAT THE ABILITY TO TRACK PRODUCT IS NONEXISTANT.

I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING AGAIN FROM NOMORERACK.
I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM ANYONE WHO CHOOSES usps AS A DELIVERY AGENT !

Please take this from a person who has spent over 50 hours of their time ordering two products and only getting one.

11/21/13

I made an order over a month and a half ago. Two of my items arrived, separately, after about two weeks. The third item wasn't there within the third week so I called and they said it would ship within 2-3 days. Then I get an email the next day saying the order is cancelled because they couldn't provide the item I ordered. That was about 2 weeks ago. I've yet to recieve my refund. I'm really worried I'm not going to get my money back. Two weeks ago it said they processed the refund. I waited a week, it still hadn't posted to my account. I emailed them again, they emailed me yesterday and said the issue is resovled and to allow 5-7 days for my refund to post. So the refunds wasn't posted when they originally emailed me and said it was. Refund is still not showing. I'm not sure why it would take so long for a refund to show on a credit card. But I am really starting to feel like I got scammed.

11/21/13

I ordered the Beats by Dre headphones. The headphones arrived looking used. They were scratched, didn't come in the original box, no instructions, and worst of all, the headphones didn't work. It took several emails to get a refund. When I finally received my refund, they gave me store credit. I had to email them again to have the amount placed back on my credit card. No more shopping at nomoreracks! This site sucks!

11/21/13

Have placed 4 to 5 orders. Prices are awesome, but the merchandise is not always top grade, but I am good with that. You get what you pay for, and you often get a deal at this site. If you really want top service, don't shop a discount site.

11/20/13

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! I ordered 3 sets of 1600 thread count sheets. When I received them they were so thin you could see through them. There was no packing slip/Invoice enclosed. I made a copy of my order conformation and highlighted the order number and wrote return for credit on it also. I mailed the package back priority mail. Unfortunatly for me I didn't keep the receipt where I mailed it. I waited 2 weeks and got no credit. I have since been informed that I should have gotten some kind of approval before sending it back. Now they claim they never got the return!! So I am out $81.00 for nothing not to mention the $16.00 I am out in postage. I think it's a SCAM!!

11/19/13

Well at first I was skeptical about ordering from NMR but my friend and neighbor showed me the tank tops they were good quality I mean she only spent $12. So ordered some for my daughter. Turns out they run small I contacted them got a refund and used my credit to buy her different ones. She loves them. I just purchased a tablet from them 2 days ago. All seems to be going fine with that purchase so far. I see people complaining alot on here. Come on guys look at the prices you get what you pay for. Want better quality shop elsewhere. I'm happy with NMR

11/19/13

I bought on 11/6/13 a pair of "Girls Geniune Suede Luxury Winter Australian Boots"(that was the exact item description on the website & my order form) When I got the boots on 11/19/13 I got a "Circo" brand(from target) pair of boots style: Gelsey....that you can get on ebay brand new for $9.99 It said no where on the description it was a "Circo" brand and the best part is that on their website NMORERACK claims these retail for $99, please let me know when girls target boots have retailed for that amount of $$???
YOur description and what I got is not even close!!! Not good for a first time customer...Will not recommend this website!!!

11/19/13

On October 25th 2013 I bought $32 in items and got my confirmation email but they deactivated my account because they say I ordered from outside the US even though delivery was to Miami. I have emailed them 4 times regarding my refund to no avail. I will be taking this up with my credit card provider. This site is a scam.

11/18/13

So frustrating.....I received a partial order. My email said the items had ALL been delivered. I called customer service to find out what was going on...after waiting 15 minutes on hold, the recorder came on and said the office was closed and to please try again tomorrow?? It's early afternoon!
So I tried the "live chat" feature, that customer service rep told me I would have to file a police report b/c the item shows delivered. So then I tried to call customer service AGAIN and this time was able to get through. The CSR told me the items had been delivered to Southern California! Why would part of the order make it to the correct address and the other 1/2 end up in Southern California? The CSR assured me he knew what he was doing. I asked to speak w/a Supervisor and after waiting ANOTHER 6 minutes (I had now been trying to get an answer for over an hour) someone came on that sounded EXACTLY like the CSR I was just talking with. He said he was the manager and there was no-one in the office higher than him. He said the exact same thing.
I have ordered from No More Rack in the past and had received prompt answers to questions and customer service was pretty good. After this incident I may never order from them again. So frustrating and major waste of my time!

11/17/13

The $29 sheet I ordered are crap! Washed twice and they are already thinning and tearing. I never received the boots I ordered last christmas, and got the run around from the company about getting a refund. They seem to be famous for only shipping half an order and then offering store credit. Also, several items, such as the Beats headphones they are now listing say Recertified on the notes. What does that mean?

11/16/13

I have been ordering here for years. So far iv bought sterling silver chain that iv been wearing for months. I have bought necklaces and rings for my girlfriend that retail for over 200 bucks, and I got them for $20. I just got in the mail a bluetooth keyboard and it works great. A $160 bag that I got for $31 shipped the other day and is on its way to me. I also have a pair of sheep boots being processed for me. Retail is $150. I got them for $29. I don't understand why every one else if having problems. Google reviews has like 20000 positive reviews of nomorerack. I love the site

11/16/13

I have bought several items including electronics, make up, jewelry, clothing, and other stuff. Every thing has worked and all are still being used at least a year later, I always get them in a short period of time, no complaints about shipping.
I've read the complaints about NoMoreRack, and it seems to me that the things people are complaining about are things that can and probably has happened no matter where you purchase from, some times products have defects, most of the time they don't. Doesn't really matter where you get it from. And YES you can return most items, you just have to read the fine print to see how long you have! Each item tells you weather it can or can't be returned.

11/15/13

I have ordered 2 times from this site. The 1st time it took close to a month to receive my purchase. Thinking maybe something has gone wrong with the postal service. (My package looked like they had kicked it all the way to my house. So, I decided I would try ordering again from them and give them "the benefit of the doubt" I ordered something about 3 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for it. I did get an email today saying my order had just been mailed? 3 weeks after ordering, and they are just
shipping it.
I do have to say that their prices are pretty good, but don't order if you need your purchase quickly!

11/15/13

I had ordered several items from them and although the items I purchased were cheaply made and not worth the price they charged me, let alone the price they claimed they were worth, at least I got them, then the trouble began I ordered a dvd recorder, and no where in the description did it say that the item was refurbished which I was, which I wouldn't mind if it were as if new and everything included. first I had problems with shipping took them well over a month to get me the item, after contacting them several times, the always give you the same pat answer, oh we are so sorry for your trouble, and apologize for any inconvenience and rest assured they are working hard on solving your issue. well as I said the item did finally arrive, but there was any a/v cables which is a small thing, but also there wasn't a remote, and this dvd/ recorder couldn't be used without one because there are very few buttons on the recorder itself everything is done with the remote. I contacted them and got the same answer as always they're sorry, and would contact their supplier, and would get the problem fixed. well months after emails and calls and arguing with cus serv. reps, I finally cut my loses and gave up. I had to buy a remote which cost me over 40. for the remote and shipping, because this dvd. /recorder was discontinued and the remote had to be made by Toshiba. anyway so they deal I thought I was getting was no deal, yes the dvd/recorder worked but it was after all refurbished and with the price paid for the remote and the a/v cables and the dvd/recorder itself I could have bought a new one. I believe this site to be a scam you may order and get what you want, and at a reasonable price and then again you may not. I know I never plan to order from them again, and have told everyone I know not to order from them. and when I tried to post a review on their facebook page, they somehow banned me from the page, and just for being honest and warning people not to buy from them.

11/13/13

I have ordered from them twice now. This second time I spent over a $100 and bought a bunch of little things. DO NOT buy from them they practice bate and switch. They make the pictures look better than what you are really buying. I understand that this sometimes happens when buying things off the internet, but every item I bought was very poor quality. All the stuff is of dollar store quality that is over priced. I won't be fooled again. Also the sizing is way off. I bought a pink hoodie for someone in a 3X it ended up being a large. It was also very thin. I bought a shirt that should have been a large, and it was a medium and was not like the picture.

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber