US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

683 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

12/8/13

Oh boy. Wish I'd found these reviews sooner. Obviously they should spend some of their advertising money on customer service. Just like the other reports, my credit card was charged immediately, but I haven't even received a confirmation email. Its been at least five days since I placed the order...
Feels like this company should come with a warning disclosure. Don't recall seeing anything about a credit for returns...

12/7/13

SAVE YOUR MONEY. THE WORST I have ever experienced. They advertised sheets for $29.95 that they said retailed at $249. OMG, total crap. Seams are unraveled, the fabric is like nothing I've ever seen, it's so bad. I ordered 2 sets, luckily they shipped separately so I refused delivery of the 2'nd set. Me. Vincent is a moron. Apparently English is not his first language or he's a 'virtual' idiot. I've never ripped on a seller like this and do 80% of my shopping online. Thank goodness I usedy AmEx card so know they will credit me.

12/7/13

I HAd An Order For 2 Tablets From What They Posted On Fb. They Took Out The Money Asap. My Order Didn't Ship Until A Week Later. Lord And BEhold It Was Shipped Usps. The Package Was Left At My Front Porch And When I Had Returned From Work The Same Day The Package Was Not Found. I Had Immediately Contacted Nmr Via Fb Msg. The Rep (No Name Given In His/Her Msg To Me) Said I Needed To File A Police Report And Then They Can Refund My Money Back. I Did As What They Told Me But Upon Filling A Police Report The Police Officer Told Me I Couldn't Do It. The Officer Said It Should Have Been The Vendor Getting In Contact With The Usps To Settled IT. Did I Mention On My TracKing Email They Did Insure It For $100. I Spoke With My Mail Carrier And All They Did Was Informed Me Of Their Apologies. No Metion Of Doing A Police Report. Now When Did The Consumer Had To Go Out Of Their Way To Getting A Refund? This I Ridiculous! I Did The Right Thing And Contacted My Bank To DiSpute This Since I Never Received The Package. Will Never Order From Nmr Again. Thank Goodness Amazon Saved Xmas This Year!

12/6/13

I didn't purchase anything from this seller (thankfully), but the same generic apology Mr. Vincent is giving down below to all of the disappointed customers is making me laugh out loud

12/6/13

I have actually bought from them a few times. What can I say? I'm a sucker for punishment. First I ordered a watch. It was pretty junky, but at $13, what did I expect. Shipping time was horrendous. The second time I ordered some nail art stuff. Again, pretty crappy. Of course the pictures were these awesome designs and then what I got was variations of the same cheetah print. Shipping was more reasonable, but I never got the shipping notification email, until AFTER I got the delivery notification email. Ooookay. Lesson learned, I'm staying away, BUT I already had placed a 3rd order. Then the same thing happened again. I got a delivery confirmation email followed by a shipment notification email a few minutes later. The house hasn't been empty for 3 days and there's nothing outside or in the mailbox. I check the tracking in the email and it was never even received by FedEx. I contact customer support and they close my ticket because "they're looking into it" and should have a shipping update for me soon. More than 36 hours later and nothing. I just happen to work at the world's #1 DIY retailer and I can find the status of ANY shipment in minutes, even if that's not in my job description. I have emailed customer support again telling them it's unacceptable and I need a tracking number showing it's shipped or a refund IMMEDIATELY... we'll see!

12/6/13

I too just ordered from this site without checking the reviews . This doesn't look good for me. If I ever get my order and the product is good I'll report back. So far only a generic blah blah e-mail.

12/5/13

After placing an order, my credit card was immediately charged. Several days later I got the order confirmation. Never did an order shipment notice. emailed them three times-- no response. Called twice and got referred to email. So I am now disputing the charge. They are either fraudulent or they are running this thing out a garage.

12/5/13

Was going to order from this website but GLAD I DIDN'T. I feel bad for the ones that order and have not received their items or has had a very bad turn out:(. I don't know how people could give this site 5 stars.This website needs to be REMOVED.

12/5/13

Would give it no stars if it was an option. I ordered the neatdesk desktop scanner and digital filing system for $269.00 and it came in a amazon package. IT WAS REFURBISHED!!!! This is a gift for someone and it has refurbished stickers all over the box. It never said refurbished when I purchased it and I have yet to receive the other 2 items ordered on this website. Save your energy and spend your money else where.

12/4/13

I was concerned when only one tablet arrived and I had ordered two. I sent one email and had 3 customer service reps email me back within 24 hours to update me. Excellent service for me! Additionally the tablets are perfect for what I want to use them for!!!! Excellent!!!

12/4/13

I ordered 4 clothing items. I received them all in 1 shipment in less than 2 weeks. The 2 tops, 1 pants, and 1 skirt are beautiful and sizing was perfect! I had no problems whatsoever and would definitely shop there again. Very, very satisfied here :)

12/4/13

This website is a scam! I ordered a product , after ordering they would not tell me it was and older version of product. I cancelled the order like their policy said by 9am next morning, they still took my money. Their number no one picks up was on hold for 30 min 3 times just gave up. Email customer service do not answer your questions the just give you generic answers! I can't believe a scam like this is legal! I wish I read the reviews before I ordered!.

12/3/13

Horrible customer service. They NEVER pick up their phone, tell you it will be no longer than 'under 2 min wait' but 20 min later still listening to music. Held for 20 - 30 min three times then gave up and emailed them. Their emails back were generic and never addressed my specific question. I placed an order for multiple items. They trickled in, one piece at a time leaving me confused and nervous about this website. I honestly don't think they have an onshore office and this company is run out of someone's house in china or india. Made me very nervous and still wonder if items I've received are knock offs, like the RayBans. Hard to tell but 3 weeks later I am still waiting on a few items yet to be delivered. I would not trust this company again. Go to the store. Don't get ripped off by 'nomoreracket'.

12/3/13

I have ordered several things from nomorerack.com I think they are great and always recieved them in the time they state I suggest nomoorerack.com I you wanna save money

12/3/13

I have only ordered from nomorack 1 time but as of right now, I'm not impressed. I ordered a comforter before Thanksgiving. I received an email yesterday stating that my order has been shipped and that it was shipped on 11/26/2013. It's Dec 3 and still no package. I tried to track the package and it has no information where it is. The weird thing is that tracking shows that I ordered the comforter on Dec 2, which was yesterday. Im not sure what is going on but I don't think I will be ordering from this site again. Not a happy customer and the reviews makes me think I should have done more research before making a purchase.

12/2/13

I was so excited about this site...until I read about 50 reviews, 95% of them one star. Thank you good people for posting your reviews, without them, I have a feeling I'd have regretted doing business with them. Sorry to hear about the hassles you all had to go through. (as I write this-their commercial is on t.v.again-maybe they're using peoples money to buy air time-they're on t.v. enough)!

12/2/13

Just ordered from this site; guess I should read reveiws first, makes me a little shakey... I'll keep you posted!!! UPDATE!!! It is now Dec. 2nd, I received e-mail - responded back hoping everything goes smooth with purchase and delivery so I don't have to deal with problems I would like to make it a 5 star rating. so nomorerack keep up your end of the bargain and I'll put a 5-star rating and who knows I might be a satisfied customer and refer you if I'm happy

12/1/13

I just order one so I was right now and then I think about reading the reviews I'm very sad than that I don't believe that's the money I spend it will be in good hands and I won t have what I did payed for. idk what to do. im just waiting

12/1/13

I am from ct, I have used no more rack for several orders. Yes the quality of some of the items are not the best. I have recieved every order within a day or two of being shipped out. In my second order I bought a necklace and text gloves. They shipped in separate orders a week apart and the emails came in late. I even got emails confirming that my order had been delivered. I would advise customers to be careful with what they get witn the website. I have had a great expirence and would suggest to some friends about the website.

12/1/13

I had recently purchased a product online from this website. Today I received 3 emails in quick succession about the shipping of my purchased item. Two emails notified me that my product was shipped today and a tracking number was given along with it. But the third email said that the product was already delivered!! I tried tracking the shipment but it was not found on the USPS website.

12/1/13

The item was delivered in more than 3 weeks. The item looked good but fell apart in two weeks. Heir advertising is questionable.

this was all i needed to see.. D rating on the Better Business Bureau

12/1/13

I looked over this site last night. It made me nervous right a way. I read the reviews. They also make me nervous. They are either one star or five stars. The reviews are either awful or rave. It makes me think the raver five stars are bogus.

12/1/13

There is no way to check on your account, because there is no place to access your account. Customer service is a joke. They want you to email your question and they say they will get back in 24 hrs. But I have tried to submet email messages only to find out that you cannot connect with them. I have tried the 1-800 number and it is always busy and then the call is disconnected. They only give you 7 days to file a complaint or request a refund/return. So your basically stuck. I ordered 4 items that were totally missized. And 2 of the orders for purses I havent rec'd after 7 weeks. they are definately shady in my opinion!!!!

11/30/13

Luckily I do not have an experience with this site yet. Saw it on a commercial, looked it up to find this site. And oh man am I ecstatic I found it. There's nothing but negative reviews. I'll stick to my other online retailers and pay full price. And anther thing that makes it so shady is the worker from nmr.Vincent I think hes name is going on and apologizing to everyone who has not ordered with the same oh crap, he's just copying and pasting. Lol. So lame. Thanks everyone for your feedback and sorry you all have to deal with it. Didn't want to give them a star but couldn't post my opinion

11/30/13

I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO COMPLAIN SO MUCH. I HAVE BEEN BUYING FROM NMR FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND RECEIVED EVRYTHING SO FAR. SOME A LITTLE LATE I MUST ADMIT, BUT EVERY WEBSITE HAS A PROBLEM ONCE IN A WHILE. IF YOU NEED YOUR STUFF RIGHT AWAY GO TO THE STORE AND PAY FULL PRICE. I JUST PURCHASE MATTRESSES $1000.00 WITH FREESHIPPING I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THIS GOES.

11/29/13

So far I have only had good luck with this site. I ordered a netbook at a really great bargain rate. I thought it might be junk, but I was pleasantly surprised. The people who ordered the boots and some other stuff need to READ what the ads say. The boots you have to order 2 sizes bigger. I did that and they fit just fine. How do you think they get such good prices? The boots were sized wrong and they tell you that. It is like anything else, READ the description, use some judgment (a diamond accent is just that-a little chip) and you will do just fine. Use a credit card and not a debit card and you can always get your money back.

11/28/13

I have seen the TV ads running in my State so decided to take a look... Before shopping I always goggle reviews... The site looks Curb appealing but after reading the reviews I will not place an order.. #1 I am a tough consumer and work hard for my money. #2 if I purchased something from here and was not provided a prompt refund if not satisfied when I got through blasting this to my followers on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook your sales would drop because I would target the volume of consumers you target in projected sales for percentage sales, and #3 I work in Sales and Service and if any of my representatives provided generic email responses to our members as they do here they would not be employed. These responses show lack of customer base loyalty and appreciation of their business not a good business plan

11/28/13

I ordered a spy tank for my son that waited and waited to receive it. when the package FINALLY arrived it was some cheap helicopter?
I called several times and just got the run around..I never got my money back for it.
I also ordered 5 iphone chargers, none of them work...never again will I order from this bogus company.

11/28/13

This place is a S C A M!!! They will not honor their own cancellation policy. Their customer service is manned by mice in a maze and absolutely NON-EXISTENT!! STAY AWAY AS IT IS A PLAGUE.

11/27/13

I ordered a 10.1 tablet with key board from nomorerack.com and I received it with in days and I use it daily and I love it I have started using my tablet more than my lap top. I will be ordering again from nomorerack.com in the future. Also a friend told me about nomorerack.com they love it as well and they order from them all the time and never any problems. I am planning on buying boots and I did noticed they say to order sizes bigger and I'm not sure yet what size to get but I know if they don't fit there cheap enough I can give away to a friend and then I can order again a size I know will fit :-) I LOVE NOMORERACK.COM AND YES THERE GREAT I RECOMMEND SHOPPING WITH NOMORERACK.COM THERE AWESOME :-)

11/27/13

I was going to purchase a tablet, but after reading more NEGATIVE than positive reviews, I will not purchase. Every comment was responded with "we are so sorry ..blah, blah, blah." I will pay the higher price and speak with an English speaking representative in person.

11/26/13

Do not order from this site! First of all the quality of merchandise overall is TERRIBLE! I recently ordered some skirts and I am in the process of trying to get a refund and they are giving me the run around when I Did exactly what was told of me! They are saying "they didn't receive the package" and their robotic cookie cutter responses are even more frustrating its as if they don't understand anything! No happy and 100 percent will not be ordering from them again. Most places you send them the package back and you get a refund! Not here! You gotta go through all these hoops! And they will just try and keep your money! Shop elsewhere! Not worth what I am going through!

11/26/13

I don't know why people are rating this site soo low. I bought several things off them and have never had a problem with them. The longest the shipping took for me to get my stuff was 5 days. I guess I've just been lucky. I will keep buying from them though.

11/26/13

I have had bad expereinces from NMR. Reading reviews here, I would summarize my feelings and suggestions. If you are ignorant about quality, and will to settle for junk, then this is the place to buy.. and dont be too fussy about size or color as you may not get what you ordered..The few positive reviews here read"fake" to me... How many people go online to sitejabber to rave about a site...only us who have been scammed. I just wonder how much longer they will be in business,, The previous company operated by the owners here, Bidrack, has been sued,,,class action... BEWARE

11/25/13

I have not bought anything yet from this site because of all the bad reviews, but I did want to comment on how for every comment made, a rep from Nomorerack posts the same generic response. I'm sorry, but if we are having specific issues with your site, I'd prefer to get an individualized response. Will not be shopping here

11/25/13

never shopped at nomorerack.com however, to many negative reviews I believe your best marketer will be your buyers. I will stick to walmart

11/24/13

I have placed 2 orders w Nomoreack. The first one for a Lane Bryant dress that took 3 weeks to arrive. But when it did, it was exactly as pictured and described. The second order contained another dress, some electronics and other miscellaneous items. That order arrived in different shipments, but still took less than 2 weeks total. All the merchandise was great..new and works properly. I have no problems with Nomorerack

11/22/13

I have purchase several items from nomorerack. This web site is fraud. None of the items are what they describe. I have visited a site from China an found most of their products there cheap. I am sory for i did not read these reviews before i puchase.

11/22/13

I ordered a ring and nomorerack, sent me a pair of cheap earrings instead. I emailed them to let them know my order was incorrect and on the same day I received 2 different emails saying 2 different things, the most recent being they would issue a store credit. DO NOT DO BUISNESS with this site. It is a straight rip-off.

7 days later
No More Rack did provide a full refund and let me keep the earrings. I gave them away as they were not my style. I appreciate that they refunded my $$ but feel the same - - MEH.

11/22/13

I did not see the reviews before I ordered. Now I am scared. Hope my order gets delivered. My order number is 10727101

11/21/13

Be very careful. I purchased an assortment of vibrantly colored scarves. Receive poor quality scarves of black, brown, off white and burnt orange. Called and mentioned that two of these weren't even listed as "colors" on the webpage, but was told the merchandise didn't need to be one of the colors shown in the picture (of 12 different scarves). Feels a bit like bait and switch. The value was $0 for me because I was looking for vibrantly colored scarves, not neutrals.

11/21/13

I bought a letter necklace for my granddaughter. It was drop shipped to her. It shipped when it was supposed to and she loved it! No complaints here :)

11/21/13

Have placed 4 to 5 orders. Prices are awesome, but the merchandise is not always top grade, but I am good with that. You get what you pay for, and you often get a deal at this site. If you really want top service, don't shop a discount site.

11/20/13

I'm beyond frustrated NMR. I filled my cart twice today; actually three times counting last night. Your site is beyond difficult to surf (ie repetitive & sold out items are an abundant waste of time) and when 5 of 9 items oddly disappeared from my cart at checkout, it took me another 1.5 hours to SCROLLL thru to relocate them. UGH but I was already invested (time wise; not funny) so I trudged forward.

Finally ready to check out AGAIN - yep, sign in error. UNCLE! I'm going back to Beyond The Rack. Best part, as I typed this I received an email warning time was running out to complete my order. Are you kidding me!?! When I clicked the linkless than 5 minutes later, my cart had emptied. Yes, I contacted them with this very complaint.

QUESTION: Why not enable a search query and avoid duplicates and unavailable items. The savings drew me but the headaches and time warp lost me. I want my afternoon back!

11/19/13

I bought on 11/6/13 a pair of "Girls Geniune Suede Luxury Winter Australian Boots"(that was the exact item description on the website & my order form) When I got the boots on 11/19/13 I got a "Circo" brand(from target) pair of boots style: Gelsey....that you can get on ebay brand new for $9.99 It said no where on the description it was a "Circo" brand and the best part is that on their website NMORERACK claims these retail for $99, please let me know when girls target boots have retailed for that amount of $$???
YOur description and what I got is not even close!!! Not good for a first time customer...Will not recommend this website!!!

11/19/13

On October 25th 2013 I bought $32 in items and got my confirmation email but they deactivated my account because they say I ordered from outside the US even though delivery was to Miami. I have emailed them 4 times regarding my refund to no avail. I will be taking this up with my credit card provider. This site is a scam.

11/18/13

I ordered leggings and sports bras. They were exactly as pictured and in my size. But all pieces smelled very strongly of chemicals. I thought some washing would get them out. But i have washed them many times but they still stinks. Never buying anything from this place.

11/18/13

So frustrating.....I received a partial order. My email said the items had ALL been delivered. I called customer service to find out what was going on...after waiting 15 minutes on hold, the recorder came on and said the office was closed and to please try again tomorrow?? It's early afternoon!
So I tried the "live chat" feature, that customer service rep told me I would have to file a police report b/c the item shows delivered. So then I tried to call customer service AGAIN and this time was able to get through. The CSR told me the items had been delivered to Southern California! Why would part of the order make it to the correct address and the other 1/2 end up in Southern California? The CSR assured me he knew what he was doing. I asked to speak w/a Supervisor and after waiting ANOTHER 6 minutes (I had now been trying to get an answer for over an hour) someone came on that sounded EXACTLY like the CSR I was just talking with. He said he was the manager and there was no-one in the office higher than him. He said the exact same thing.
I have ordered from No More Rack in the past and had received prompt answers to questions and customer service was pretty good. After this incident I may never order from them again. So frustrating and major waste of my time!

11/17/13

The $29 sheet I ordered are crap! Washed twice and they are already thinning and tearing. I never received the boots I ordered last christmas, and got the run around from the company about getting a refund. They seem to be famous for only shipping half an order and then offering store credit. Also, several items, such as the Beats headphones they are now listing say Recertified on the notes. What does that mean?

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber