US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

612 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

10/17/13

I have placed 5 different orders from Nomorerack and have been happy with everything! Their 6-Piece Set: Ultra Soft Egyptian Comfort 1600 Series Bed Sheets are a dream! Feel like you're sleeping on a cloud, and they wash wonderfully, too! Bought a comforter and a faux fur bedspread/throw and love them, too! Shipped fast, too. Just don't understand other people's complaints, as I have none!! Want more sheets for my guest room beds, too!!!

10/16/13

Ordered a coffee pot on 6/23. Arrived on 7/1. Died on 9/28. Nomorerack will not honor their 90 day warranty. Multiple emails later, still no resolution. Posted on their Facebook - they deleted my posts and blocked me. Last email from them stated they wouldn't honor the warranty but they would refund my purchase price in the form of store credit. I paid $59, they refunded $5. This company is not honest. They lie, they block, they hide, they don't show ownership.

10/16/13

I ordered 3 separate items and they all came without an issue, I live in ohio and the last item I received was shipped from california. I was fine with the wait of about 2 weeks to complete the order since it explicitly says on the website that delivery may take several weeks. No issues with quality or billing. I will order from them again.

10/16/13

Two weeks ago I placed an order for bed sheets which have not as yet been received ,and also for a silver necklace valued supposedly at $125.00.The necklace is about the thickness of dental floss. Thank goodness it was cheap. I feel I have been duped.
This was my first purchase from Nomorerack, and my last!!!

10/14/13

First I ordered light blue sheets and what I received dark gray sheets. They don't everrefund your purchase but they give you credit for further shopping. So I got my purchased credit of $26.Then I ordered a purse all made out of " Genuine lambskin leather ". The purse looked nice but only the two sides were leather and the bottom and ends and strap were very cheap vinyl. The kind that would tear easily if bumped with something pointed . The purse was made in China! Now I have a little more credit in my account. Then I had my son look to see if he would like to use any of my credit. He chose a 2pack set of computer mouses. They did not work also. Made in China ! Strike 3--they suck with poor quality, false desciptions, & lowsy order filling ! STAY AWAY! Don't trust THEM!

10/12/13

Call me crazy, but I actually had a decent experience shopping through nomorerack. They seemed to have improved a lot of things in the past months. There's a website at http://nomorerackreview.com that has some more detailed information about it.

10/11/13

I wish I could give this website negative stars. What a flipping joke. And Mr. Vincent don't even comment on this post. You or nomorerack.com does not give a flying f*** about your customers. I would rather light my money on fire and watch it burn than give it to you sh*t heads. I still have not received my order OR an email and it has been 1 month. And customer service...Ha. What a joke.

10/11/13

I have ordered numerous items and check in daily. Yes, the quality is kind of low, the clothes are extremely light weight and the sizing runs small, but you do get what you pay for and people should realize that for the price they are paying you're not going to get great quality. I always receive my orders within a week, sometimes in 3 days. I've never tried to return anything so I can't speak to that issue. I figure if I pay $5 for something and it's not exactly what I wanted I can suck up the cost and be more careful in the future.

10/10/13

Upon receiving two purses (quality similar to flea market quality), and the price of $23 for the unit was completely unacceptable (I would have paid $5 <maybe> per bag).

I emailed the company asking for a return, receiving one e-mail asking if I wished to return both purses. I responded indeed I wished to return both bags. I received another email saying there was no refund as the units were marked as final sale (in small black letters, detailing nothing upon research). Nothing during checkout, nor any other time told me I would be stuck with these forever, or I simply would not have ordered. Disenchanted I sent another email, and basically got the same response.

I own these piss poor purses now, and want to ensure you are not stuck with products from this merchant. An online girl now for well over a decade, I have worked with a multitude of companies that do aim to please the consumer. Go elsewhere!

I have contacted this seller three times, in no avail about returning the product.I am within the 14 days, and the 'final' sale was never shared with me (other than a fine line stating it here): http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/616447-leopard_print_light_weight_shoulder_bag_with_chain_handleupon adding to basket, nor during checkout that I would be stuck with these purses forever.

I began to explore the reputation of the company to see if I was alone in my experience... I was not (ripoff report, 1 1/2 stars on reseller ratings, plus a multitude of other sites reflecting the same information).

Hey nomorerack - did you NOT get the memo this is a consumer driven market? Run - quickly.

Demetria

UPDATE:

Merchant forced to take product back, Paypal to reimburse. Did receive an offer a day or so ago from merchant - if you file enough reports you too may get a credit.

Perhaps this merchant will get better - in the meantime utilize payment method, and LET CONSUMERS KNOW exactly how this company has treated you.

Honestly, without any type of reimbursement, I would have gladly take the loss to save another the frustration. Shopping should be an enjoyable factor, thank you Paypal for helping me resolve this issue.

Demetria

10/10/13

This is the most unprofessional site I have ever dealt with. I researched a lot before my first order and saw a lot of reviews claiming it was a scam and illegitimate. However, after reading about how the company had growing pains at first and has since improved its customer service, I gave it a shot. I used paypal as a safeguard so that my money was protected and not direct access to my bank account or credit line. My first order was cancelled due to supplier and inventory issues and I was refunded three weeks after my original order date. I found a similar item to purchase and, go figure, that order was also cancelled two weeks later. I'm not sure why these items are even listed if they're not in stock. I contacted customer service three times, and each time they responded with form answers that had nothing to do with my question. The best part is, each email ended with the line, "If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal."

10/9/13

My husband purchased the portable phone charger useful for when I'm traveling and don't have access to a USB port or a plug. I keep it in my purse and when my phone gets low, I plug it in. It helps give me a full extra battery cycle. They took a while to arrive, but they don't claim 2-day shipping so no big deal.

I then ordered the pink compression sleeves for running. They were half the price of the name brand ones, arrived quickly (less than week of my order), and they are a much tighter, durable material than the name brand ones. I believe because they are knit more tightly, they will withstand more laundry cycles and therefore a terrific deal.

My only warning would be about the shipping. I got the impression that it's not all coming from one warehouse, which might explain the discrepancies in shipping. I also wouldn't commit a ton of money to something like a tablet. But, I have no real reason for that besides that I like to buy high ticket items from places with a store-front or an online store with a proven track record of good customer service (a la Amazon).

Try it yourself and make your own decision, I'm thrilled we found this site!

10/8/13

Just be WARNED and Stay Away from this company. You do not get your money back, Only store credit which makes you buy more crap from their store. Really its just a glorified Flea Market on line who is overpriced. Skip this one!

10/7/13

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. Yes, the prices are good... but you get to wait two weeks for your item to ship, then an addition week to receive it. God help you if you have to contact their customer support though. I've been "working" with them for close to two months on an issue caused BY THEM, have already returned the item, and have NOT received a refund as was stated. So, basically, I just fed them $91 for nothing. Their customer service was incredibly unhelpful before I bought the watch, and remains as unhelpful after the fact. They don't answer questions you ask, just feed you canned responses (which are written in extremely poor English). DON'T PAY WITH PAY PAL! By the time you get fed up with arguing with their moronic customer service department you'll have gone over the allotted time to submit a claim. (PayPal sucks too, but that's another matter all together.)

10/7/13

I ordered a sage colored sheet set. The color was pictured as a pale green. The color I received was a dark hunter green. No More Rack asked me to send a picture of the sheets and they would issue a merchandise credit. They say they didn't receive the picture. This has gone on for six months with no resolution. I won't buy from them again. I should have read the reviews first.

10/4/13

I ordered the Women's Boho Vintage Inspired Watch $10.00. I didn't expect quality merchandise for that price. Just thought it was a cute casual watch. It didn't arrive very fast but that was ok because it was not a gift. When I received it and took it out of the pkg I was hit with this very foull smell.I thought well I will just let it "air out" thinking the smell would go away. Well it didn't!! I even sprayed it with Fabreeze still the odor lingered. I thought well I would try it on anyway, big mistake the smell was overwhelming every time my wrist got anywhere near my face/nose. When I took it off, my wrist smelled like the watch.I had to scrub my wrist to get the smell off.. Makes me wonder what kind of toxic chemicals were used??? I didn't even bother trying to return it,not worth the hassle for $10.00 I will certainly never buy from them again. Like everyone else has said you get what you pay for.

10/4/13

The only good think I can say about these guys is that they delivered my order. Not especially quickly, mind you, but it did get here. I bought a sweater. It's crap. You really do get what you pay for.

10/2/13

I came upon nomorerack.com after seeing one of their ads on television. I was always skeptical of such sites but I decided to check it out anyway. The offer day to day deals on several items at what I would consider semi good prices depending on the item. A lot of their items are the kind of things you would see in those as seen in tv ads.So far I have made a couple of purchases and have received both with no problem whatsoever. Both were shipped at a decent time and both items where a good price. The quality was a little lower than what I expected but it was still satisfactory. I will definitely order again from nomorerack.com and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. My only qualm is that I wish they would organize their site to be a little better.

9/30/13

I ordered the 12 pack of bras and the money was taken out the same day. After almost 2 weeks of waiting for my tracking number I received an email stating my order was cancelled and my money being returned. I emailed back asking as to why my order was cancelled and their response was its out of stock! Ok out of stock I should have gotten what I ordered since the money was taken already. Worst site ever will never order from here again and neither will my friends or family!!

9/30/13

I have ordered from this website a few different times, and have had minimal trouble with merchandise, and shipping is not too shabby, either! The best part is they have great deals all over!!

9/29/13

tried to cancel order, links do not work, limited customer service times on telelphone, I will never order from this company again.

9/27/13

I ordered the seamless thongs and floral-lace bras ... the 6 packs. I am waiting on a credit to my card for the thongs because when I opened them the stitching on the side was undone.

I wanted to return the bras because they are not true to size. They are much smaller in the cup and the sides are very slim. I have a large chest and expected better support.

I was told it was a final sale so no return credit was available. I was shocked. I sent her the link and asked her to tell me where the "final sale" language was and she cut/paste it into my email ... it was mixed in between all the verbiage in "want to know more" which is in between the huge list of sizes. Very deceitful and not clear. To boot, NOWHERE in the checkout process or in my confirmations did it say final sale.

Screw you. I will NEVER buy from this site again and have warned everyone in my social media circles.

9/25/13

I have bought a few times from this website. They are always fast in shipping. Their customer service dept. Is great! They get back to you right away, they are courteous. All my questions have been answered quickly. The products are good quality. I would recommend this site.

9/24/13

Extremely unhappy. Purchased 100% leather coat. Arrived smelling gross and wet. I tried calling customer service immediately and they would not issue a call tag or take any responsibility for a wet smelly heavy leather coat. It would cost me too much to return to am donating to charity . BUYER BEWARE. This coat, by the way, was made of slices of leather sewn together (not obvious from the photo) so looks incredibly cheap. MADE IN CHINA. STINKS THE HIGH HEAVEN

9/24/13

This is the worse website ever!! I don't even want to get into details! All I want to say is that its a ripoff, they are so unprofessional and by the looks of this page I'm not the only one that had a bad experience! Don't recommend this site AT ALL KEEP AWAY!!

9/23/13

BUYER BEWARE!!I spent qutie a lot of money for many items that I had purchased for presents. They included jewelry, sheets, towels, pillows and small furnishings. Basically, everything was either poor to terrible quality!! The worst junk ever!! Getting through to customer service was extremely difficult, and once I did manager to get connected, they were not very helpful at all. I did return some of the purchases, but after paying for shipping (esp. the towels & sheets) due to size & weigh, only half of my payment was returned. The other items, I just gave away, as the expense on my end was not worth shipping. I am in NY and returns go to Los Angeles area in California.I wouldn't even mind paying for some shipping, but the quality was NOTHING like the descriptioln provided on the website. Many online companies will pay for return shipping or at least send a shipping label which they provide and has a better rate then the one a "small" individual customer can qualify for, and the charges for the label are deducted from the return charges. At any rate, I would certainly not shop with them in the future. There actually are too many other really good sites that DO provide good service and good products.

9/18/13

I had the WORST customer service experience with nomorerack and will never buy anything from them again. I had originally bought an awesome maxi skirt, so I bought another, and the second one was 3 inches shorter than the first (and 6 inches shorter than the guaranteed length of the skirt, which I found out after emailing customer service). I had to go back and forth with them 6 times with 6 different customer reps, send them 4 pictures as proof, and it is three weeks and counting with no resolution. Good luck if anything at all goes wrong with your order, there's very little hope of getting it resolved, or getting a manager to speak with. They are the worst.

9/13/13

I've ordered one item from nomorerack. It took longer then it was suppose to. Tracking said September 7. Here it is September 14 and I got the package 7 days late. I wanted to cancel it a few hours after ordering cause I changed my mind. They wouldn't cancel it and just said don't accept the package when it arrives. To me was bad service right there. Then I had them fix the tracking and it got half fixed because te date still said Sept. 7. They keep sending emails saying i apologize. The date never changed til I gt the package. There still sending Emails from like 3-4 diff people that work there saying the same things. There not organized with who is seeding emails. Anyways. I'm done with nomorerack.

9/9/13

No More Rack was recommended to me by a family member. I've had wonderful luck with this website so far! I've ordered two tablets, some paper lanterns, an electronic pulse massager, and some sports bras. Delivery on the first tablet was a little slower than I wanted, but the second was amazing timing...Lanterns were as well...I have no complaints about No More Rack, I subscribe to their emails and buy from them frequently. I recommend them to all of my friends.

9/9/13

I'm sorry so many people haven't had a good experience. Even I've had my own issues with bad products but they were quick to refund me the money and actually shipped me replacements. Most of the items I get are great quality- I just bought a gorgeous dress, silk blouse and 2 pairs of sunglasses for $20... seriously there's no where else I can go and get that type of deal. Love, love, love and will continue to use! Their customer service was very nice and quick to act.

9/5/13

the site i s horrible i order some jewelry and it was so horrible and fake i order a dress also and i was broken the just give me the hardest time when i had to return the items because i had to send 7 different items to different places so i had to pay ship for the return and they didn't even pay for the shipping o give me the ship money back stay away from this website

8/31/13

I wish there was No Star. Most of the merchandise are cheap looking once u receive them and when you try to return this, the process is awful and then they'll give u store credit! I will never buy anything from this site every again.

8/30/13

I have been ordering from this site for awhile. I new shipping would take awhile. Several items didn't show up once . The first time it was 3 items they asked me to make a police report. I did and sent it in. The second time they sent me the wrong purse. I sent photo as asked, ripped seems in clothes sent photos. Three items didn't show up again. I filed a report. Then my account was terminated! I'm out money and livid!!!!!

8/30/13

I have ordered four times now and I have not had one bad experience yet. I have ordered the 4 pack sundresses, a pair of bed sheets, iPhone portable chargers, and a beautiful bracelet. All items were ordered on different days and all orders came on time or before I was promised. I have no complaints.

8/29/13

It is hard for me to even give nomorerack one star. I wish their was an option for none. I ordered a ring and waited, and waited for it to arrive. However, I had received a tracking number, but the order never left NY, so I contacted "customer service." I was told they would contact the supplier and get back to me in a week. A WEEK! I was not satisfied with this, so I contacted them AGAIN, via email instead of the virtual customer service and I received an email back that basically said, your problem has been solved; we let all our customers know that it can take 3-4 weeks for delivery. So again, I responded just to let them know that, no it was not solved, and I got a message saying they would check into it. I then resorted to posting on their facebook site and explained that I was less than pleased with their company, to which I was immediately responded to, and asked to send a private message so they could solve my problem. Guess what, they gave me the same answer AND took my message off their wall. I ordered from them because I had seen their ad on facebook and because ALL of the feedback on their facebook wall was glowing. Now I know why!! Infuriating. Today, the ring showed up, it was suppose to have almost a half a caret of diamonds, but all I see is little flecks, I know that's not a lot, but you expect to see some shimmer, and the listing said that the ring came with a "Jewelers Club guarantee • Manufacturer's USA warranty • 100% original, authentic, genuine, and branded • Exclusive price for nomorerack • Highly recommended with a 5-star rating" ALL that was in my package was the ring in a zip lock bag (yes, the ring was in a small zip lock bag) a chintzy gift box and a receipt from nomorerack, only stating my purchase. NO warranty paperwork, no Jewelers Club Guarantee paperwork, nothing. I contacted them AGAIN asking for the paperwork. I am curious to see what kind of excuse and run around there will be as to why I did not received the paperwork. STAY AWAY. Cheap, over glorified stuff, and I'm not sure how they are getting away with it, but tell your friends and have them tell their friends. NOMORERACK is bad news.

8/28/13

I found a comforter that I like. Then I wanted to change the color. I selected the one in a different color. I went to my cart and automatically it prompted me to create an account then to billing. There was never a cart/account summary. Following the mistake, I emailed customers services. They emailed back saying they would make the correction by asking me which item to delete. In a later email I was told 'unfortunately, the order has already been processed and I would have to return the item by mail at my own expense; this doesn't guarantee a refund (possible store credit). There is no one to call if you make a mistake & it takes a while to respond to your email. A generic resolution ticket is all you get for several hours by then its too late to fix your issue. So frustrating!

8/25/13

Ordered a necklace and got some cheap quality necklace that took forever to arrive. The clasp on it broke the day it arrived.

They have a D- with the Better Business Bureau for a reason. I complained on there facebook page, but they just deleted it.

8/22/13

ordered a ring. nomorerack sent me a usps tracking number. the ring was suppose to arrive today. I checked the location of my order using the tracking number. my order was shipped to someone else's house that doesn't even live in my city. wth!!! I'm so fed up with these people.. never again will I order from them.. they are complete scammers!!!!!

8/21/13

I'm not quite sure what all the bad reviews are about. I ordered the item I wanted and it arrived in 3 weeks (as advertised). I wasn't looking for a top-of-the-line product, I got a good deal on what I needed. You get what you pay for. Don't be expecting high quality items for the prices listed. It worked for me. I plan to buy here again.

8/20/13

Everything I've ordered is alright but the silver earrings with amethyst stone gave me an earlobe infection , either I'm allergic to silver earrings or they were fake , or too tight :(

8/19/13

I got what I paid for, which wasn't much. My issue with this website that the credit card i used hasn't been used in a long time. When my second order came all seemed well. Well now I have received a fradulant attempted charge on the very card I used at nomorerack.com. Somehow after all these years a fraud charge comes up right after buying something from nomorerack.com. I would recommend you stay away from this site. granted as far as the merchandise goes I got what I paid for, but I didn't expect to have my credit card abused. i will never trust them again!

8/18/13

I have ordered a few times on Nomorerac. On. both occasions I received my orders very fast. My first order was a ring. I love my ring and so did several of my friends. They all placed orders. My second order was Burberry Brit. First it was so much cheaper than I have ever found anywhere. Second, it was the real thing. It wasn't a knockoff. I will certainly order from that site again.

8/16/13

So I ordered a NOOK tablet from them.. I ordered it at the end of July and now as of today they STILL have not shipped my stuff. It still in processing mode. I talk to 3 different people and they all said the same thing. That there were going to escalate my order. I swear IF or WHEN I get my tablet and its a CRAPPY tablet nomorerack WILL be hearing from me. I should of just went to another site and ordered it. This company should not be able to get away with ANY of this.

8/13/13

I bought a Oreck steam mop and it stop working 4 days after I got it. I called and emailed customer service and they told me they would not let me return it. Went to Oreck and they said the motor was gone. ORECK said this place was a rip off. They said they do not know how they get there product and sell it so cheap. I know it only work for 4 days.

8/13/13

Long story short. I had been a customer over the past 2 1/2 years ordered over 600 items and spent thousands of dollars. I had $190.95 in store credits which I had asked to be credited to the original form of payment but kept being given store credit. I figured no big deal i shop the site daily. Well out of the blue my account has been banned and they will not forward my credit balance to my Paypal account because my NMR account is no longer active. They refuse to tell me why my account was banned other than I have had excessive returns (less than 30 items) out of over 600 is apparently excessive. I need help getting my money back. They've blocked me now so I can't even review my order history and or credits that were pending on items I had returned. They stated that any outstanding orders would be shipped but I have yet to receive everything. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

8/12/13

Be careful - I was sent an email with a $10 credit offer good for only 3 days on my next offer. when I went to order at the 48 hour time mark, no credit came up to apply. So, since it was the evening, I figured I'd place the order and call them the next day. I did send an email to customer service immediately that night, but did not get a reply for over 24 hours.

They will not refund or apply the credit to the order. Instead, they want to try to bribe you into placing another order saying the credit can still be applied to another order.

Sorry - never another order to this site and I am reporting them to the FTC.

8/12/13

DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE, I ORDERED SOMETHING OVER 72 HOURS AGO AND I STILL HASNT BEEN SENT, IVE CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE AND THEY GAVE ME THE SAME EXCUSE THAT THE EMAIL COPY AND PASTES!!

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE ITS TRASH!

8/10/13

Just rec'd the sheets that were 'supposedly' valued at $199 for only $29. Unfortunately, I did not do my homework as I normally would of by checking out reviews from past customers. While I did receive my order extremely fast, can't help but wonder if it is because I used Paypal which is a bit easier to get your money back if not satisfied. Let me just say 'sounds to good to be true, yes it is'! The sheets are from China and smell like petroleum, there is no packing slip so I doubt I'll be able to return them, they are paper thin with crappy stitching that looks like I made them myself. Don't waste your money! I could have gone to Big Lots or Tuesday Morning and got something with some value or just waited for a really good sale at Kohl's or Carson's. They don't even deserve 1 star....

8/10/13

I ordered pillows and a zeepad tablet off this site. After i ordered, i decided to read the reviews on this site. After reading a lot of bad reviews, I was a little worried. However, i received the items a few days later, and I have to say, either I'm really lucky, or people complain too much. I received both items about a week after I ordered them. The tablet came with everything it said it would. Although their "retail value" is alot higher than it really is, i still found this site to be the cheapest for the size. I researched eBay, amazon, etc and no other places were as low as nomorerack. The pillows came vacuum packed but after leaving them out for a day, they are no longer flat. Good purchase! I would order from them again!

8/9/13

I bought a mid android tablet for $98. Came in seemed to be a good deal. After 2 weeks it started freezing up. Would have to let battery die then recharge. After a month it has completely froze up on android opening screen. But they don't accept returns after 7 days. I wasted $98 for a piece of junk!!!!!

8/9/13

I ordered a skirt back in July. The tracking number they gave me showed my package was shipped to Fort Wayne, Indiana. When I contacted customer service to tell them the issue, they gave me a new tracking number showing my package had been sent to Texas. Now I have to wait 3-5 business days for their escalations team to contact me. This is the first and last time I have/will order from this site. Thank you, nomorerack.com, for ruining my online shopping experience.

About NoMoreRack
Specialties & Business Description
NoMoreRack is a flash sales site that offers discounts of as much as 70-80% on everything from clothing to consumer electronics. Deals typically last 24 hours and low prices are meant to be achieved through the purchase of overstock inventory and discounted products.
Meet the Business Representative