US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

690 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

Hi Rafael,

Good day! Thank you for contacting us. I have reviewed your account and see your order is still being processed and will be shipped soon. To be safe, we let our customers know they should allow 2-3 weeks for an order to be delivered, although orders normally ship much faster. To ensure it is, I have escalated your order to our fulfillment team; please expect an update once we hear back. Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.

Thank you!

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 2:03 PM,
Hello there,

I am a bit concern after reading all the reviews from your website. I place this order of 2 tablets and I need them by December 24. When I look in to the delivery policy state that it should arrive with in 10 to 14 Business day. Been Christmas time I just want to know if I should cancel my order. I am not worry about nothing really thing the credit card company offer to give a refund in the item does not arrive as promise and they will go after you. How ever I really want to those tablet because is a present to my nephews with their father pass away on November. Please respond so I can take action. I am confident this is going to come truth. But is there any reason that you believe this will not going to happened please let me know because I need to get those tablets for my nephews. Please respond. Thanks

12/10/13

I ordered two of the same items on November 24th and when I finally received shipment I only received one. I contacted Nomorerack.com and they contacted the vender and said I would hear something in a couple of days. Several days went by with no word so I contacted Nomorerack.com. I was told they contacted the vender and I should hear something in a week or two. Unacceptable. I also made the mistake of placing other orders that I have still have not received and one is still processing after 8 days. I will NEVER use this site again!!!

12/10/13

The only downside for me was, tracking the package. Ordering was very simple. I made my purchase on Dec 3, 2013. My package was received on Dec. 8, 2013. Very simple great experience, I will continue to use this site. Oooh and I ordered a comforter set with pillows, 8 lbs, delivered in 5 days for free!! Thank you no rack for the savings!

12/10/13

so far they have charged my credit card and have not provided shipping instructions, so after reading all of these reviews, I am very nervous.....I have emailed their customer service and will report back on the progress. As of right now, I am not really finding this to be ethical, due to the fact that they have charged my credit card.....

12/9/13

Ordered items delivered in about 10 days1 item missing. Can't find a phone #, email not answered...finally posted a complaint on FB page, answered quickly and erased that post immediately. Guess that the only way to get there attention. anyway it's been almost another 2 weeks and all I get, when I get a response I get is we are looking into it, we have contacted the vendor,we cant refund, we can't ask the vendor to reship, overnight isn't something they can do. They still won't give me a phone # and tell me to be understanding!

12/9/13

I order some Christmas gifts during Black Friday... and I'm still waiting on a tracking number so I can find out with my merchandise. after being on hold for 23 minutes even though the recording said no longer the two minutes I finally got ahold of a representative who can tell me anything about the items that I ordered. this has been a second attempt to find out what's going on my items and once again no help from this company I would never shop there again!

12/9/13

placed an order, tracking says it was delivered, still have not received package. have had very poor customer service, these people suck they gave us an invalid tracking number, hard to get through on the phone was on hold for nearly 1 hour, will never order from them again. also reporting to better buisness. $#*! you nomorerack you will never get business from us again.

12/9/13

I ordered from this website on cyber monday and when I saw the price I ordered right away thinking it was nordstrom rack oopps!!: ) Well when I realized it wasn't I went on and read reviews and was instantly nervous. Well I'm happy to report I received my order with no problems. I ordered on the 1st and received my order the 7th. Everything was perfect. My only complaint was they were slow to update shipping information and I didn't receive a shipping email even though it said I would. Other than that i'm very happy. I'm ordering another pair for my niece today!

12/9/13

I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter. Quality of boots was poor- felt like cardboard inside, they also ran small. THERE WERE NO INSTRUCTIONS ANYWHERE AS TO HOW TO RETURN THEM, in box or on web. I sent a email asking how to return - no reply. Sent 2nd email, reply was - sorry it is to late for a refund! They only got me for $31, whoever it is a TOTAL RIP OFF!!!

12/8/13

Waste of time to order from them. I live in a rural area, and ordered a very small item, but they refuse to ship to PO Boxes. I told them my billing address was my PO Box, but they just wouldn't help. Don't bother- the company doesn't seem to care about customer service or customer needs.

12/8/13

I ordered some Christmas gifts from here about 3 weeks ago. When I view my order, it still says "processing". I've tried getting ahold of customer service to see if it has shipped and maybe the tracking info is behind, but can not talk to anyone. Wish I would've read these reviews before buying!

12/8/13

I ordered a tablet from this company it does not work it is a pieces of junk. By the time you try to figure out if it is going to work or not it is to late to return. You only have 14 days to return orders.

12/7/13

I have purchased items before and had no problems. But now I purchased 2 tablets from them. One on the 25th and another on the 29th of last month. They have not shipped. I have a feeling they sold more then they have because they have not sent them out to me. I've emailed them a couple of time already. I will see if they get back to me or not. idk. Hope they are worth the wait too.

12/7/13

The Better Business B. has given this place an extremely poor rating & states they have not revised some of their false advertising. Read it for yourself! Who would buy from this site?

12/7/13

I got curious with the good priced items NMR posted on their site and I placed my orders November 29, that same day (5 hours after I placed the order) I got 2 notices/receipt from my paypal account that payment was sent to nomorerack.com, Inc.
Dec. 3 I got an email from NMR that my orders has shipped with order & tracking # and says that delivery is Dec 4. Today (Dec 7- 5:10 p.m) as of this writing no delivery have been made. I made several verification and tracking but to no avail.
I hope I'm not scammed by this nomorerack.com, inc

12/7/13

I placed an order on 11/30/13. Today it still says processing, yet they processed my payment immediately. I sure wish I would have found these ratings sooner! Also, I would like to Thank the droid for the automated response to me.I have NEVER had anything take this long to ship EVER. I do not believe that I will be ordering from them again. Will let you know when/IF I receive my item.

12/6/13

I didn't purchase anything from this seller (thankfully), but the same generic apology Mr. Vincent is giving down below to all of the disappointed customers is making me laugh out loud

12/6/13

I placed my order on November the 24th. The money was immediately taken out of my account, and I've received one email notifying me that my order was placed. It's now been two weeks and I've not received an email saying my order has shipped or where it is. I've tried calling, in which I was directed to an email. I've sent three emails to there "24'7 customer care" and have yet to still hear anything back three days later. I DO NOT recommend this place and will NEVER buy anything from them again.

12/6/13

I purchased 2 purses, which upon receiving, I did not like. I obtained a return authorization and returned the items on the day I received the instructions (10/19/13) on how to return. These instructions included a packing slip with paid postage and a tracking number (again, please note that the tracking number WAS PROVIDED by them). About 3 weeks later, I received an email asking whether or not I had returned the items and if I had, to provide the tracking number associated with the return package. They should have had easy access to this tracking number since it was associated with the return authorization that they provided...and because THEY PROVIDED ME WITH THE TRACKING NUMBER. Anyways, I emailed them back with the tracking number and confirmed that I had returned the package on 10/19/13. I received no response for about a week. I emailed them again, stating that I had returned the items and provided the tracking number along with a screen shot of the delivery confirmation on USPS.com. I then received correspondence that I had been issued a store credit. However, during my initial exchange with "Betty T" regarding the return, I specified that I wanted a full refund to my original method of payment. She assured me that this was fine and that she would make a note on my account to ensure that it happened. I reminded them of this and sent them the transcript of my conversation with "Betty T," and they replied that I had be issued a refund. Upon checking my credit card statement a few days later, I noticed I had only received a partial refund. I bought 2 bags, $31 each, and returned both. I was only refunded $31, on 11/14/13 (almost a month after my return, mind you). I have since been in an ongoing battle to receive the rest of my refund. I alerted them to the fact that I only received a partial refund, and after a few days, they apologized and stated I had been issued a store credit. Again. Even though all I've been asking for this entire time is a full refund to my original payment method. This all began on 10/19/13. It is now 12/6/13. I don't think this process should be this hard. I bought 2 bags, paid a total of $62. I then returned both bags. I requested and was promised a full refund to my original payment method. How hard is it to refund someone $62 to their credit card? This site is not worth the hassle, even if they have some cute stuff.

12/5/13

I rate them at a zone I order a few things from them it took over three weeks to get my stuff and my boots that I got are so cheap I have only wore them once and the glue around the outside is pulling away from the rubber they look horrible what a waste of $40!!! Never again will I buy from this place it's a waste of money might as well spend the extra dollars and actually get to wear them more than once

12/5/13

Was going to order from this website but GLAD I DIDN'T. I feel bad for the ones that order and have not received their items or has had a very bad turn out:(. I don't know how people could give this site 5 stars.This website needs to be REMOVED.

12/5/13

don't order from this company............... they NEVER answern the phone........you're placed on on for SEVERAL mins 17mins or more very poor service ...I still have not rec'd my replace order 3weeks and still waiting :(

12/5/13

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!! Their customer service is HORRIBLE! It's been over two weeks and I still haven't received any kind of notice that my order is being shipped, now I've been calling and they're saying that I need to give it at least another 7 days before they'll do anything.... this will be almost a month after they took my money... by the way, they are really fast at getting your money out of your bank account there's no hold up there! Do yourself a favor and spend a few extra dollars someplace else, this place is terrible!

12/4/13

I ordered 4 clothing items. I received them all in 1 shipment in less than 2 weeks. The 2 tops, 1 pants, and 1 skirt are beautiful and sizing was perfect! I had no problems whatsoever and would definitely shop there again. Very, very satisfied here :)

12/4/13

I ordered 3 items for my 4 year anniversary about a week ahead of time. I didn't receive a receipt or any type of confirmation but was quickly charged. I emailed CS and the rep (who obviously isn't in the U.S.) told me my items were just being shipped. Great - I planned for things to arrive before time and they show up 4 days later. On top of that one item hasn't yet arrived, one is the wrong size, and the tech item does not have all of its "included items". Really?! You sent me a car charger for the item but no regular charger? I'm half thinking the inventory for the site is just a bunch of stolen items from tourists and the reps are some poor kids from the gutter in China or something. WILL NOT BE SHOPPING WITH AGAIN

12/4/13

Order a lot of different items....they trickled in over 4 weeks. One item that was for my 2 grandchildren for Christmas showed a tracking # and delivery date. So I immediately contact Nomorerack because it was not delivered. Wow after a month of waiting they are going to refund my $$?? The reason I ordered November 1st was I was unsure of this company and wanted time just in case before someone's Christmas got ruined. Glad I did....way to long to get some items and not get items you follow tracking on. Back to Amazon I go.

12/3/13

I have ordered several things from nomorerack.com I think they are great and always recieved them in the time they state I suggest nomoorerack.com I you wanna save money

12/3/13

I ordered my item they sent me a tracking number says it was received yet no mail. I opened a case through paypal and they gave me a store credit this is ridiculous I read in earlier review they give boges tracking numbers do not buy from this website its a scam

12/2/13

I was going to order than skimmed the reviews....I agreed with the negatives from just shopping and making a cart...very slow and lost my cart once. I felt the products would be worth the trouble at those prices except for a few things I noticed like 6 pairs of little boys underwear for 49.00 regular price on sale for $15.00... ???but I still went on to even create an account when I came across the reviews. I started to feel very cautious and altered after reading the negative reviews, which were many. But then, I came upon a negative comment that actually had a personal message from the company about 4 small paragraphs long. It was sincere and professional and almost completely made me feel differently and had the desire to give them a shot. Then I notice the same email to another complaint, and then the exact copy to another and another and so on for dozens I had to stop scrolling don it was ridiculous. I had hoped this was a good company, there's my 2 bits! ;) Choose wisely!

12/2/13

I Love this website!! I have order a lot of things and haven't been unhappy with any of them. Really like free shipping and I have always got my order in a timely manner! All I have to say is, "If you like saving a few dollars at this time of year NOMORERACKS.COM is just the place to get your Christmas specials!!!

12/1/13

I just order one so I was right now and then I think about reading the reviews I'm very sad than that I don't believe that's the money I spend it will be in good hands and I won t have what I did payed for. idk what to do. im just waiting

12/1/13

I have ordered a few things from nomorerack and yes shipping takes a little longer than other sites but I had not been having problems with deliveries or product quality.

Until this week! I made the mistake of ordering two things the week of Thanksgiving and I don't know if they're just overwhelmed with orders, but BOTH orders got delivered to the wrong location! I live in Texas. One ended up in LA and one ended up in NY! When I contacted customer service to get my orders or at least a refund, their answer was, "We'll have to check with ups so call us back in a week!" They've already taken my money so they have no desire to fix the problem. Based on the rest of these reviews, I am by far not the first person this has happened to. I wish I saw these reviews before I wasted my time and money. It really does sound like a scam.

The savings seem appealing but save yourself the headache and just pay a little extra to actually get what you ordered.

12/1/13

I ordered a comforter set & the tracking information said it was delivered to florida! I live in California! I have tried so many times to contact customer service and noone has responded. Wish I would have checked the reviews before spending close to $100...

12/1/13

There is no way to check on your account, because there is no place to access your account. Customer service is a joke. They want you to email your question and they say they will get back in 24 hrs. But I have tried to submet email messages only to find out that you cannot connect with them. I have tried the 1-800 number and it is always busy and then the call is disconnected. They only give you 7 days to file a complaint or request a refund/return. So your basically stuck. I ordered 4 items that were totally missized. And 2 of the orders for purses I havent rec'd after 7 weeks. they are definately shady in my opinion!!!!

11/30/13

Here is my newest update of this not so awesome site:
I really wish I could give this site 0 stars because they don't even deserve the one that I have to use.

I have been dealing with this company since February about a $72 refund. I ordered 2 blankets and never received them, even though they were still on their site for sale. I was told that I could have a store credit but the money could not be refunded to my credit card. OK I understood, it had been a while. They told me that the money could be refunded to my paypal account. I use paypal often so I agreed, this was in July. It is now the end of November and I still have yet to receive my refund. The last email I received I was told that my transaction is very old. Well no $#*!, its been almost a year of trying to get my refund from a company that is unwilling to admit they made a mistake and refund a customer their money. OH but I am allowed to have a store credit, now why would I want to buy anything else from them? So I can wait 6 weeks to not receive another product so I can do this again?! Why is it so hard from a company just to admit they made a mistake and refund their customers what is rightfully theirs? why must we have to argue back and forth? why should the customer be the ones that have to take action? Good companies would have not sold a product that they did not have in stock and would have refunded the money immediately and notified the customer of the mistake.....not this company, if you are planning on buying a product from this company be prepared to not receive the product and have your money stolen from you. My best advice for anyone wanting to buy a product from this company, you might as well saving your money and pay full price, at least you know you will have the product.

Last Christmas ordered two items, a purse and a remote control helicopter. Took the items about 6 weeks to get to me but that was fine they were there in time for Christmas. LOVED the purse I got and the helicopter is still going strong even after a 9 year old boy has almost destroyed it. So I was pretty happy. In February I saw a Sherpa blanket that I really liked. I ordered two. Still to this day I have yet to receive them. I contacted nomorerack and was told they would credit the money back to my account, they did respond very quickly. I saw the same blankets still on their website so I contacted them again and asked if they would just send them instead of going through the hassle of crediting my bank account. I was then told no and I would now have a store credit. Forget that, why would I want to shop there again?!

11/30/13

I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO COMPLAIN SO MUCH. I HAVE BEEN BUYING FROM NMR FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND RECEIVED EVRYTHING SO FAR. SOME A LITTLE LATE I MUST ADMIT, BUT EVERY WEBSITE HAS A PROBLEM ONCE IN A WHILE. IF YOU NEED YOUR STUFF RIGHT AWAY GO TO THE STORE AND PAY FULL PRICE. I JUST PURCHASE MATTRESSES $1000.00 WITH FREESHIPPING I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THIS GOES.

11/29/13

WOW!!! I am glad I read some reviews before I placed my order. I was about to order Google Android 4.1 OS 1.2GHz 4GB 7" Tablet PC with Accessories and 2 Pairs: Unisex Created Diamond Stud Earrings - 1 Black & 1 White but I after these negative reviews, I will order only the earrings to see what's going.

11/29/13

After ordering several less expensive items from nomorerack, I can say with some authority it is not worth shopping here. Bargain prices and free shipping for very poor, shoddy products is not a bargain, it's rip-off. Each an every item I ordered, beard and hair trimming kit, (the sissors, for instance were completely useless) Retrophone handset for iphone and ipad, Christmas lights, tape cassette USB to computer unit, even the iphone and ipad screem protectors - all were of such poor quality as to be laughable. When I sent a complaint email (their review link often does not work, go figure) they sent one of those canned 'sorry to hear about your problem, we take these issues seriously' responses and then offered to give you a $5 off your next order. Try to get a refund? Only is you have the packing slip from the product and ship it back at your own cost - in other words, ain't worth sending back. Never, ever trust this site or buy anything from them!!!

11/29/13

I ordered Dr. Dre Beats headphones and they are defective. The sound quality is poor and the sound adjustment does not work. The company only wants to issue a store credit and not a refund as they promise. I am not even sure if the product is the real thing.

11/28/13

So far so good, I placed an order on 11.25 and already received 2 items, top notch. Sadly most good experiences don't get reported...bad ones seem to overwhelm. Take a chance, the prices are UNBEATABLE!

11/27/13

I ordered a 10.1 tablet with key board from nomorerack.com and I received it with in days and I use it daily and I love it I have started using my tablet more than my lap top. I will be ordering again from nomorerack.com in the future. Also a friend told me about nomorerack.com they love it as well and they order from them all the time and never any problems. I am planning on buying boots and I did noticed they say to order sizes bigger and I'm not sure yet what size to get but I know if they don't fit there cheap enough I can give away to a friend and then I can order again a size I know will fit :-) I LOVE NOMORERACK.COM AND YES THERE GREAT I RECOMMEND SHOPPING WITH NOMORERACK.COM THERE AWESOME :-)

11/26/13

I don't know why people are rating this site soo low. I bought several things off them and have never had a problem with them. The longest the shipping took for me to get my stuff was 5 days. I guess I've just been lucky. I will keep buying from them though.

11/26/13

The only thing I've order a charge for my phone, and I've never received it. I don't what your broken record apologetic response; first, fix the issue and see where your communication falls out of when we, as a customer, paid for things that we never received; second, why don't you get off your high horse and make sure these experiences never happen again.

11/25/13

I would stay as far away from this site as possible! I ordered bras and half of the bras I received were of various sizes and they were all of very poor quality that fell apart on the first wash! Ridiculous! I then tried to return them and since it was over 14 days they said they couldn't do anything for me and they don't do exchanges anyway. I will NEVER shop with them again! I hope they go out of business!

11/25/13

I just ordered for the first time. I ordered 3 items for Christmas. I just barely saw the reviews on this site and now I am really worried. I will post updates when I get them.

11/25/13

This site is awful. The quality of everything on there is dollar store quality, and they try to advertise it like it is the real deal. We have ordered a few things thinking they were going to be better then something you can get from a Mexican swap meet. We got a set of sheets and one of the sheets looked like it came from a Chinese child laboring factory, and it was the poor kids first day at work. We told them we wanted to return them, and for some stupid reason they thought we only wanted to return the one sheet that was bad, so they only deducted money for one sheet and reimbursed us for that one sheet. Why in the world would we want to keep the rest of it? And then whenever you try to give a review, a truthful, review on FB about them they erase it and tell you to message them instead. I feel that is misleading customers and not giving people a chance to choose for themselves if they want crappy quality or could just go to Walmart and get a little better quality. Just remember people, you get what you pay for.

11/24/13

I have placed 2 orders w Nomoreack. The first one for a Lane Bryant dress that took 3 weeks to arrive. But when it did, it was exactly as pictured and described. The second order contained another dress, some electronics and other miscellaneous items. That order arrived in different shipments, but still took less than 2 weeks total. All the merchandise was great..new and works properly. I have no problems with Nomorerack

11/21/13

I did order a few things I liked...BUT...I recently ordered 2 supposedly "Swarvoski Elements" bracelets. What they shipped me was not Swarvoski at all, in fact the one bracelet had a tag attached that said "Fashion Jewelry" "made in China" It is the SAME exact stuff the dollar stores sell..there was NO logo, no "Swarvoski" tags..no nothing. Someone royally messed up there as the bracelets were shipped in the typical dollar store celophane wrappers and again with the MADE In China! I brought it to their attention, they said to send them photos which I did...they only refunded me after I threatened to report them to stopfakes.gov the govt. website to report counterfits. I still do no see any credit to my pal pal. the CEO couldn't care less about his criminal actions so I have to think he lives in another country as US laws do not seem to be a concern to him! Buyer beware...I have to think that all the name brands they advertise on there are knock off's from China!

11/21/13

I made an order over a month and a half ago. Two of my items arrived, separately, after about two weeks. The third item wasn't there within the third week so I called and they said it would ship within 2-3 days. Then I get an email the next day saying the order is cancelled because they couldn't provide the item I ordered. That was about 2 weeks ago. I've yet to recieve my refund. I'm really worried I'm not going to get my money back. Two weeks ago it said they processed the refund. I waited a week, it still hadn't posted to my account. I emailed them again, they emailed me yesterday and said the issue is resovled and to allow 5-7 days for my refund to post. So the refunds wasn't posted when they originally emailed me and said it was. Refund is still not showing. I'm not sure why it would take so long for a refund to show on a credit card. But I am really starting to feel like I got scammed.

11/21/13

I ordered the Beats by Dre headphones. The headphones arrived looking used. They were scratched, didn't come in the original box, no instructions, and worst of all, the headphones didn't work. It took several emails to get a refund. When I finally received my refund, they gave me store credit. I had to email them again to have the amount placed back on my credit card. No more shopping at nomoreracks! This site sucks!

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber