US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tylerd3

Surely, I received a reply from customer service saying my item had not yet shipped. (in 210 reviews)

angiey

They CLEARLY state that shipping can take 2 to 3 WEEKS. (in 51 reviews)

gladysm2

However, having read all these other reviews I most likely won't take the chance to order any more items. (in 618 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sued11
12/20/13

First time I used nomorerack and was very excited! UNTIL I started receiving my orders. Not happy! Not enough room for all that happened negatively. I am finished ever ordering from them. Big problem is a lot of articles are from China. Not what are shown or described. Then trying to get replacements/credit? Not good. Stay away from this site.

sarahc54
12/19/13

I placed my order a week ago. I knew I was pushing it getting the items by Christmas, but the deals were great and thought I'd take a chance. I still have not received an email stating that my order has shipped. I have emailed them 3 times with no response. I wish I would have seen these reviews sooner. I am certain now that I will not get these items by Christmas, probably not even by the new year. I will be shopping this weekend to repurchase the items elsewhere and will return the items from nomorerack as soon as I get them...if I get them. Then who knows if or when I will get my money back. This is so disappointing.

craigs32
12/19/13

IF YOU DO YOUR HOME WORK YOU WILL SEE THAT THERE IS NO PRICE BREAK HERE AT ALL. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY - IT'S BULLSH@t

roxannec
12/19/13

I ordered the Chooka women's rain boot for $35. They shipped Western Chief rain boots. Western chief boots retail around $30. This is a complete bait and switch. I have never had an internet purchase result in a switch. This website is BS. do not order

cristyt
12/19/13

My experience is pretty much the same as everyone else. I placed my order on 12/8 thinking I would have no issues getting my order in time for Christmas, how wrong was I. Customer Service doesn't exist. I sent an update request on Sunday and got a bogus tracking number this Tuesday showing my stuff had been delivered to La, I live in FL. I tried calling, sent 2 more emails, and tried the live-chat. Nothing!!! I didn't finally get a real response from them with a valid tracking number until today after I placed a dispute with PayPal. Never again buying from them.

chrystinad
12/19/13

I ordered a tablet from them on 12/12, thrilled with the low price. Got a USPS tracking number but I suspect that it's an invalid number because everytime I go to track it through USPS it states ITEM NOT FOUND. Waited a few days, tried tracking again and still no item found. They obviously didn't send the package or didn't send me the correct tracking number. after this I decided to google them and all I see is one bad review after bad review again and again everywhere! I am worried now that I won't even get the tablet, or if I do get it, it will be cheap and probably break within days like most products that people purchased from them, according to consumer reviews. Booo! I'm hoping for the best but it's already looking scamy. :( If all turns out OK then I will gladly update my review.

stephaniem24
12/19/13

Like everyone else I ordered 2 Christmas gifts from this site they claim I will receive them by Christmas it's the 19th I don't see that happening so I've got to go to Best-buy and try and get 2 tablets so that two little girls won't be disappointed and then try to get a refund . All I can say is buyer beware :( Customer service is a joke they don't respond

stephonyj
12/19/13

I have e-mailed their page 3 times now, NO RESPONSE,, says someone has looked at it (got an email about that) so why can't they respond. Probably because they know that I am EXTREMELY upset. This is my first time ever ordering online for Christmas and they have a promise that it will arrive, we it is 6 days before and it still hasn't shipped DOUBT IT will get here by then. Site is a bunch of BS, I should have read all these reviews before ordering on hee... you can bet i WON'T be making that mistake or ordering from here EVER again!!!

nikkib11
12/19/13

I place my order on December 2nd 2013, it is now December 19th and I have yet to received my goods. Their phones do not pick up calls its just a recording and the return emails to my shipping request sucks with no information on delivery.
If you want to be upset about your purchase and delivery please shop here.

mikec95
12/19/13

Horrible experience! I got sucked in by the amazing prices and the Google trusted store icon, but its all a bunch of BullSH@T! 2 of the items are just lost now and no one knows where they are and I was literately told" you will probably never get it" what kind of answer is that?! I ordered 5 things as Christmas presents on the 11th, 2 of them are lost and the other 3 haven't even shipped yet. I payed for 3 day delivery on all items even thought the website said everything was guaranteed by Christmas. Now im out a bunch of money, I have no Christmas presents for anyone, and no one is helping! their customer service is an absolute joke, they just send you automated messages, 3 days later! Horrible experience, I will be telling everyone never to go to this site because they are borderline crooks.

tm40
12/19/13

Do yourself a favor and don't order from this website. Their products are repackaged items (that they don't inform you about) They won't accept calls on their customer service line??? Still waiting for a refund for an item I send back a month ago. It is by far the worst experience I've had on an online shopping site. They should be reported and made to shut this site down.

chandrae1
12/19/13

Worst online shopping experience ever. Sent my purchases to another state, won't respond to my inquiries,. I am disgusted.

kimberlyh12
12/19/13

I was sucked into this website by their awesome prices. I will not order anything from them again and I suggest that no one else does either. It's a 50/50 chance that you get what you ordered. I've received items that I did not order, broken items and some of my orders have been shipped to other people. On December 9th I ordered several items. They have trickled in, slowly. Some were the wrong items and I've had to return them at my cost. One item, a ruby and diamond ring, was shipped to somewhere in Wisconsin but my address is in Indiana. I have been trying for 4 days to get them to respond with no success. Calling customer service is a joke. No one ever comes to the phone. They ignore e-mails and their "Instant Chat with a live customer service representative" does not work. Don't be lured in by their prices. It's not worth it and most of their products are complete junk.

randyw22
12/18/13

I ordered a Google android on Dec 4th 2013 and a TG Kick It Stand with Built-In Speaker for iPads & Tablets Style: Tg Kick It Stand. On Dec 16 I received ONLY the Kick Stand. NO Google android. So I sent this Email:
Date: 2013-12-04 13:04:26

Have not Received this Item
Google Android 4.0 1.2GHz 8GB 9" Dual-Camera Tablet PC & Accessories - Assorted Colors
Color: Black

On Saturday Dec 14 Received package and all that was in it was
TG Kick It Stand with Built-In Speaker for iPads & Tablets
Style: Tg Kick It Stand
Where is my Google android

And no response so on Dec 17 08:04 PM I sent this Message Both to their Email and customer service:

Ok you really are pissing me off I sent you this email at
December 16, 2013 10:24 AM about my missing Google android and you have never got back to me about it. I am filling a complaint with Paypal Resolution Center for the $89 you have the terrible customer service, and shipping. I will not buy from you again.

And still Nothing, So today I filed a dispute with Paypal Resolution Center. Nomorerack is a complete scam. No customer service. Terrible shipping. And after reading all these reviews I feel that I am not doing enough. I bought one Google android from them a few days earlier an it just came, after hearing that so much of their items are crap, I just opened the box. And found scratches of the screen. Not new at all, refurbished most likely. This is so much bull.

kristenc6
12/18/13

I was very excited when I started using Nomorerack. I ordered a few things and was pleased at first but after a couple weeks MANY problems started to occur. Customer service is horrible! One of my packages was returned to sender because the sender cut off part of my address. E-mail notifications and track information (if they even send it) is often inaccurate. My latest peeve with Nomorerack is over an Android tablet I ordered. The shipper put the same tracking number for two orders. I received one order but I never received the tablet. I've begged and pleaded with Nomorerack for several days and so far no response. I'm at my wits end and I'll NEVER do business here again! NEVER!

dasiae
12/18/13

. LESSON LEARNED!!! Read company reviews before ordering anything online. The quality of the 4/5 items I purchased is horrible and that's putting it lightly. I placed my order on 11/29/13 and I'm still waiting for the last item. I never received a tracking # for any of the items, and repeatedly emailed the company with only computer generated responses received. I would never recommend this site to ANYONE!!! I would have been better off spending my money at Dollar General

elizabeths48
12/18/13

Very happy with no more rack! I bought a tshirt and an android tablet.
I was nervous because they shipped separately because they came from
Different vendors, but I did receive shipping and tracking information. The
Customer service rep Ana was very helpful and gave me all the info I needed.
I will definitely order again and I don't see how everyone else has had so many
Problems.

emileem
12/18/13

I ordered a few things from this site and the most disappointing was a bracelet that "retailed for 100$". I paid 10$ and it wasn't worth that. It was supposed to be leather and stainless steel. It was more like pleather and aluminum! Cheesy product cheesy packaging the equivalent of the dollar tree. Better products at Sam moon!

darf
12/18/13

Claimed we were fraud and shut down our account and will not even respond we resale on internet and this puts our customers at risk they have no customer service even though they claim 24/7 customer care that's so far from the truth they wont respond to emails to customer service and they wont even let us get tracking numbers on over 75 orders that we have purchased, because they decided that we were fraud with no basis for this accusation its been 3 days that we have complied with the paperwork they wanted and still no response, we have left e-mail after e-mail and have sent our numbers with e-mail almost everytime with absolutely no response from them

cecilial6
12/18/13

What a bs and a scam of a site. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! RUN! RUN! RUN! I ordered a few items for xmas. I received the first item yesterday....its junk. You will get better quality at a thrift store, no joke. This is 1 of 4 things i ordered. The scarf is thin, poorly made. Probably cost .50 cents to make. You could buy in China town for $1. I called and emailed. The "customer service rep" couldn't understand basic English. That is why this junk is cheap. I asked to return the item and cancel the rest of my order. They are saying I can't "cancel" the rest even though it hasn't shipped. Ohh, and its up to me to pay for return shipping even though the quality is NOWHERE close to what they said. I will dispute the amount with my credit card company if they don't cancel my order. This place is a holding place for junk that no one wants. Quality is TERRIBLE. BEWARE!!!!

christyb4
12/18/13

I have ordered from this site 5 times now. I even ordered two thing for gifts for this years Christmas. I have always received my orders in a timely manner. I am very happy with their service. My gifts I ordered are all snug under my tree. Thanks nomoreracks. I'm going to have two very happy kids in a couple of days.

millicentp
12/18/13

Well so far so good. I placed my order about one week ago. Ad states, order by December 18 to receive by Christmas. Since I am not interested in WHEN I get it, only that I get it. I am ok. I did not read a review before I spent my money and I am SPEAKING, all will be well. The quality is my main concern and the price was right! I am reading all the negative reviews about shipping but nothing but good things about the quality. The USPS is always late and you pay extra for on-time delivery with UPS and FEDEX. I didn't pay extra so I will patiently await the arrival of my sheets, Duvet; Egyptian Cotton, set and iReader tablets. I say let the company make it before the bashing because you have to--wait longer than you anticipated. NoMoreRack...you have my vote - and I haven't received anything but a promise. Look for my update AFTER I RECEIVE MY ITEMS. (Ordered on the 10th and the 13th of Dec)

dottis2
12/18/13

Purchased 2 Android tablets on 11/29/13 with guaranteed Christmas delivery. On 12/9/13 received notification that items had shipped, tracking number included. Tracking number doesnt link with package so unable to track. Sent an email to customer service on 12/13/13 complaining and with in minutes response says that they received a tremendous volume of orders and are processing as fast as they can, also comment that I will receive before Christmas because I ordered before December 9, 2013. I could not believe that they responded so fast since my concern was the items not being able to track through the mail. On 12/15/13 received an email from customer service asking me to rate my service I responded bad not satisfied. No repsonse. On 12/16/13 after loosing sleep decided to email again to customer service. No response for over 2 days! On 12/17/13 decided to call the 1-800 number and they are not accepting calls, refers you back to customer service email. Not responding! Buyer beware would not purchase products from this company. Good thing I found this website because it shedded some light on this company.

rachellem2
12/18/13

I wish I read the reviews before I ordered. Luckily it was only $12 but that doesn't make not getting what I paid for ok. Its been 4 weeks and nothing. I went on their facebook page and posted a comment and in 10 min is dissappeared, also if there are any other nnegative comments on their page youre unable to like them. Comments on other peoples posts dissappear as well. Thats a red flag right there. When they email your conformation there is no customer service number or way to get in contact with them another red flag. I wish someone can intervene and get this site off the web before more people are scammed. They are proud to be approved by google but thats their only creditation. They need to be flagged!

glennd12
12/18/13

Holy $#*!, I reading reviews, and I know I got scammed just like everyone else, damn, I order 2 tablets, have not receive any, plus other items, I have not received, I should have checked the reviews on this site, why does facebook, have them on their, don't facebook know this company is scmming people? everyone you got scammed by this company should contact facebook, and get them off that site.

davidq6
12/17/13

yeah... what they all said. same story here. ordered $#*! OVER Three weeks ago, have received nothing! got an email 2 weeks ago that stated one item had shipped. nothing yet. checked the tracking link today. DHL had no record if the item! tracking was bogus!

christinef6

I wish I could rate this website 0 stars
I've made 2 purchases for the tablets on 12/2... The website says if ordered before 12/9 you will receive it before Christmas. On 12/15 I received only one tablet... I tried to contact the 1800 number but of-coarse I was not able to get through, so I emailed. You are supposed to receive a response with 24hrs but of-coarse nothing. I tried to (chat now) several times, but all I get is an email back stating I was not online, which is BS I was logged in.. So I got scammed I wish I would have checked the reviews first... I will never order anything again nor will I recommend this web site!!!!!

jonathanr29
12/17/13

I ordered three 7" tablets on thanksgiving day of different colors. Only received one tablet when the shipment arrived, I called customer care (Thelma) who assured me that the other two tablets was on there way in one shipment. She provided me with a tracking number from their supplier. When that shipment arrived it was only one tablet, tried to get in touch with nomorerack without any success. Had to use e-mail which came a system generated response. Finally reach someone today through another number I found on the web and they still could not give me any updates on the order except it should arrive five days after I received the other shipment. I will not be ordering anything from them anymore.

shannonc21
12/17/13

Order placed NOV 23, and have not received. Customer Service is a joke. Don't buy from this place…..The only reason I got a live person was finding an alternate number on this website. Don't answer phones, live chat doesn't work, and don't respond to emails. I finally got a "supervisor" who "listened" and said he would refund, but honestly I don't believe it until I see the money in my bank. I've already disputed with paypal, I'm going to write my bad reviews everywhere, and will complain to attorney general if I don't get my money back. A legit company would not refuse a refund for items not shipped. I was told, "we don't do refunds after 24 hours of placing an order".
Edited to add: to the lady who "for the life of me" can't figure out why anyone would review this site as bad…and if they did, they must be stupid…well, you may have had a great experience but we did not, so why don't you keep your opinion of whether or not I read the find print to yourself. I did read the fine print, and no where did it say "this site is a scam, and we have zero customer service". Nomorerack can suck it.

billk33
12/17/13

I order a tablet on 12/3. By 12/14, I hadn't received the tracking number. The website said "processing" still. I called their 800 number which was only a recorder saying "send email" instead. I sent three emails - I got three canned responses two days later each saying "forwarding my problem to someone in advanced support". THEN: I found this website for reviews. I am so thankful that I used PAYPAL "PAY UPON DELIVERY" and PAYPAL froze the payment which would've been today - 12/17/13. Still haven't heard anything from these shysters since then, but thanks to PAYPAL, I won't be ripped off, and PAYPAL I'm sure has a lot more punch than just one consumer, or a webpage full of consumers. BTW - look at the Better Business Bureau's rating of D- for this company. Why the heck hasn't BBB done something more about them?!

ronio1
12/17/13

I ordered 2 tablets on 11/25/13 for my boys for Christmas. Still processing! If they are not received by 12/21/13 I will get a refund from my financial institution and claim fraud. Never again!!

micheleb25
12/17/13

I ordered two tablets as Christmas gifts for my grandsons in early November. About a week ago I decided it might be nice to open them and charge them so the children would be able to use them on Christmas day. After charging I realized that one of them had a defective screen and the other is frozen in locked mode. I wrote to Nomorerack to get a RMA so I could return them. They told me they have a seven day refund policy. Are you kidding me????? They can take a month or more to ship to you but you have to retun within seven days or you are SOL. So basically anyone out there who made a Christmas purchase and received it before 12-19 had better hope there are no issues with it because otherwise you are out of luck. For me that equates to $122. WORST customer service in the world bar none. All caring retailers have an extended return policy at this time of year knowing full well that people are shopping for Christmas. Their email states that customer service is a priority for them. REALLY ????? Someone needs to get schooled on what that actually means. I will never use them again and fully intend to share my experience with everyone I know. Hope this helps some other people in their decision making process as well.

janets20
12/16/13

I helped my 81 yr. old mother place a order with them over 6 weeks ago and she hasn't received it. I wrote their customer service and got spam mail back from them, address being www.customerservice@ebeyondtherack. The "e" is a sure sign of a scam. This place is as shady as they get. Stay away from them!!

meganv5
12/16/13

I will NEVER order from this site again!!!!! Shipping is just not a priority for this site. I could have ordered the same thing for $5 more and recieved it faster! I ordered my stuff at the begining of the month and still have yet to recieve it. This site is a joke. I will never recomment it to anyone nor will i do shopping here again!

laurah34
12/16/13

If I could give it less I would! I ordered 2 tablets on 11/29, checked the order only to find a tracking number that said they were delivered. No delivery received. Can't contact customer service calls only get a message stating they will only accept emails to customer care. Emailed no response I am contacting my bank for fraud tomorrow! Posted negative comments on FB and they deleted then blocked me! SO SO SO not a worthy company by no means!

chuckb24
12/16/13

Ordered a tablet on 11/29/13. It's 12/16/13. No shipping date, can't get a response from customer service. No tablet but just got credit card bill and they sure charged my card in a hurry. Think I've been scammed. I have three words for them. Amazon. Amazon. Amazon.

ak141
12/16/13

Just an FYI, I ordered from them last November 2012. Never received my item. Had fake tracking number. They in return blocked me form posting negative feedback on their website. I immediately contacted my bank, filed a complaint with the BBB. My bank refunded my money. Please warn anyone who you know who "likes" there web site. It is a scam!

deborahl8
12/16/13

They sent my order to someone in Florida, I live in Georgia, my address was correct on website. I also had ordered 2 drum sets, they sent one and showed they had delivered them, on website it show one package. These are item I need for Christmas. Tomorrow I will start dispute with credit card company. BEWARE

beachb
12/16/13

Without repeating every complaint already posted I will just say that Nomorerack is the all time armpit of online shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mollyv
12/16/13

Takes forever to get your order that is IF you ever do get it. Poor customer service. After two weeks my order had yet to even ship. I asked to just cancel then and the said no. They remove all negative comments from their Facebook. Come on! Even the best companies have some complaints. Now I am hearing about people have credit card issues after using it on Nomorerack. Will never purchase from them again.

cherishb2
12/16/13

Okay so I see everyone's complaints and I have to say nomorerack sucks.. we ordered jewelry from there and we received the wrong stuff. I emailed 4 times... no reply...
So I searched and found a telephone number. 855-847-7225 I now have to send this stuff back with money out of my own pocket...and my stupidity kicked in again and I ordered a 2nd order of what I originally ordered. And we will see if they get this right!
They say they are going to credit my account so we will see. Highly recommend if you return something you get confirmation that they received it.

beckyf1
12/16/13

The same as all of the other reviews above, ordered my daughter's gift on 12/2 it is now 12/16 and I have nothing. Thank you to whomever wrote the customer care line direct, because otherwise you call and it tells you that they are only accepting emails due to the large number of Christmas orders and then disconnects. I was sent a tracking number and yet DHL doesn't have a shipment with that number on it. Errrr.... to think that online shopping would be easier this year!!!

p.s. please not the response from the company "apologizing" is generic and reads the same every time. Unbelievable. Like other's I will place a negative review on every sIte I can.

rayf13
12/16/13

I bought a gift for my wife and no it didn't arrive on time and it really is a piece of junk ,and when I tried to return it,I called customer service for 3 days only to be on hold for up to 30 min...only to be told I couldn't return it because it was a final sale,this company is a joke they say that customer service is there specialty!!!
I wiil never buy from this company again!!!

jasonk33
12/16/13

Placed my Christmas gift order 6 days ago and it still hasn't shipped!!!! Placed orders AFTER the 10th from other online companies and have already received them!! Their 24/7 customer service is a lie!! Chat feature is disabled......cannot call them....only get a recording.....and have emailed them a dozen times with no resolution. My order still says "PROCESSING". First time customer and this will be my last time! ORDER ID: 12050412

leaha2
12/15/13

If "0" were possible, or negative numbers NMR would get that! BUYER PLEASE BEWARE!!! They sell substandard, refurbished, counterfeit, and even used or broken items. It takes over 15 days to get the items, and often times without the packing slip. You were not allowed to return any items after 15 days from the date ordered, and you're not allowed to return anything without a packing slip. If you receive the item on date 20, or without a packing slip, you're not allowed to return them. YOU'RE STUCK! Check the BBB.

mariec20
12/15/13

Ive ordered several items in past months boots shoes gloves Tablets jewelry chargers n my checking account was withdrawn N YES IVE RECEIVED EVERY PRODUCT I ordered no problem s FAST SHIPPING QUALITY PRODUCTS AND YES ITS NEAR holiday rush to but NO ISSUES from NC

grega11
12/15/13

so far everything i have ordered has always come on time if not sooner, order from this site daily, great prices, great products.

amyd23
12/15/13

Unlike most of the other reviews, we had a very positive experience with nomorerack. We ordered an xbox360, board games and clothing and received everything via fedex within 2 weeks of ordering. No problems and would definately order from them again.

kym-kimb
12/15/13

I placed an order on 11/26 and as of today 12/15, this order has yet to be shipped out and no one at NMR seems to be able to help. They took my money quickly but all I receive when I call the customer service line is a generic recording and generic emails which do not address my order or problem. This was my first time ordering from them and my last. I hate poor customer service and any kind of dishonesty concerning shipping dates since as customers, we trust what we're told by retailers.

jamieb37
12/15/13

I wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered. Since it was google approved site, I thought it would be ok. I ordered the Dr Dre Beats on 11/22. I just received them today on 12/14. I thought I was getting a good deal, but after looking at the product, I think it's a knock off. They look really cheap. Sad that people order thinking they are getting a good deal (something they could not have afforded to buy at normal price). I was excited because at this price, I could buy one for each of my sons, plus my husband for Christmas. Now I'm embarrassed to give them to them. I'm not purchasing anything else from this site. I think everything is cheap cause it's not the real deal. Ship time is ridiculous. Don't shop here!

4 Photos for NoMoreRack