US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 549 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,501 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 103 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rd30
5/19/14

Poor customer service. No response from requests for issues to be elevated. Order has never arrived. Reporting them to Credit Card Company and poostal inspectors

amandap30
5/18/14

I ordered a comforter set from them and it was great until I washed it and it fell apart! The inside stuffing balled up so bad most of the comforter has no stuffing! After contacting customer service 3 times the only thing they could tell me is I was just past the return window so they would not return the product! They obviously do not back any of their a products! They should last longer than a month now I'm out $80 with a bad comforter! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY THEIR PRO DUCTS DO NOT LAST!!!!!

ronc35
5/18/14

Bought a pair of shoes from them. When they arrived I liked the looks and ordered another pair. About 5 week later the first pair fell apart. Most shoes last me years, not weeks. I have asked them on numerous occasions for the contact information of their supplier of the shoes and just keep getting the same response that I've had them over 30 days so no refunds. I have not asked for a refunf but the contact information of their supplier. I'm sick and tired of thier refusal to provide my request. I will NOT buy from them ever again.

rickb35
5/17/14

They can't seem to ship the right item about 25% of the time. Today both of the items in my order were wrong. One was not even close. I ordered stainless steel straws and got a snore relief kit. Unbelievable.

borisz2
5/17/14

We ordered Royal Lizzy Couture Médaillon Secrète Tote color Light Gold(order 15652437). We got delivered the purse of Red color with a receipt attached stating that the ordered item must be of Light Gold color.
What kind of service is it? We will not get involved in the business with such irresponsible company anymore.

kevinl45
5/15/14

Do purchase anything from this site. I ordered 7 different items for Christmas. I received all my items but one. They sent the wrong item so I had to send 25 different emails just to return the wrong item. I told them I don't want a refund I still want the item I ordered. They told me I can't get that item. I sent the wrong item back and I finally got a credit put back on my credit card after I filed a complaint with my credit card company. They then gave me a credit on my account to order items, so I said I will give them another chance. I didn't receive the items I ordered so I sent a email and they said we credit your credit card back and we deactivated your account because you did a charge back on a item you ordered. I never received the item and they refused to handle the situation when I emailed them 50 times. Worst customer service ever and worse online company. Avoid the frustration by not dealing g with this company.

nancyb37
5/14/14

I purchased a lovely bathing suit at a decent price. It was too small. They said it was "on sale" therefore they could not exchange it nor give me my money back. I called the manufacturer. They said since I purchased it from nomorerack they could not help me, so here I am with a $49 bathing suit that doesn't fit. I will not order anything from this company ever again; they are a sham.

nomorackh
5/13/14

I order a $10 watch that looked very attractive. I wanted to order more do to the fantastic discounts they were offering but decided to gamble only $10 to see if this was legite. I got my $10 watch 2 weeks later and the LED on it didn't work. I contacted them to return it and I want a full refund. They told me they will give me a store credit. I told them I do not want a credit I want a refund as I am not going to buy anything from this site again. They said they will issue me a refund to my cc when they receive the watch back. They emailed a return label. I told them I don't have a printer and they need to ship me a label. They refused. I've decided to wear the watch so when friends ask where I got my $10 broken watch I will tell them NOMORACK.com.

andrewd29
5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

debbieh18
5/12/14

I ordered several items. The first three items arrived within just 3 days of ordering them and they were just as expected (they were all clothes that were true to the look and description on the site). I received email confirmation that all the other items have shipped but have not yet received them. So far so good, everything has been as expected. I will update my review if I do not receive the other items within a few days.

louisr15
5/11/14

I ordered a tablet, of course it was defective. They said send it back, I did. Now it's all excuses and apologies for why there is no refund. Then they say they did but PayPal says no. Don't waste your time or money. It's completely frustrating. I'll post bad reviews where ever I can about this site.

jernigann
5/10/14

I have ordered from this site multiple times everything from iPad accessories to jewelry. I even took the jewelry to a local jewelers and it was 100% as advertised on the site. I have been using this website for a very long time and have never had issues with ordering, shipping, or "false advertising!" Their return policy clearly states you will ONLY receive in store credit for returns made within so many days, so people complaining about that should have actually read their policies before ordering anything. Also, double ordering is a fault on consumer not the company; people need to be aware of what their clicking, instead of rushing through their order. I've recommended this site to many other people who too have loved it. I'm shocked at some of the complaints people are listing on here, most of them actually seem to be an error of their own not nomorerack's.

gailh31
5/7/14

So far, I've made 2 orders from this site and have been happy with what I've received You *do* need to be careful, however, to make sure that you are truly getting a deal. I've noticed that in several cases, you could get the same or better deal somewhere else but not by much (at least on the items I've checked on Pricegrabber.com).

My only (minor) squabble is that each and every item ships separately and via different shippers (Post office, UPS, DHL, etc.). I am guessing it's because the items come from different sources.

marisas1
5/6/14

Please heed this warning as I did not and wish I had: DO NOT USE THIS SITE! They are just awful as is their customer service. It has been 3 months and I am still waiting on a refund for something that never showed. I have too many to count tickets with the customer service still open. Not just one person helps you, many people reply and it is never consistent. PLEASE STAY AWAY!

philipk21
5/4/14

This is about a product, not a website. Nomorerack advertises a pack of ten razor blades as being equivalent (read: just as good as) Gillette blades. I bought it and tried a blade. It took between 5 and 10 seconds to know that the blade was completely unusable. It's obvious that Nomorerack could not have had a person test the blade. When I tried to return the pack, with 9 of the blades unused, they said no. Congratulations, Nomorerack - you saved $10 - and cost yourself a customer that used to spend $200 to $300 a year...

karenp28
5/4/14

I was so scared after reading all the ratings but I ordered from them anyway. I ordered a set of six sports bras and they came in less than a week and were all packages in plastic in addition to the outside packaging. I just ordered $100 worth of items that are all different so I will be back to edit once I receive (praying) everything in new condition.

EDIT: just received my second order all packages separately. I got lacy white shorts, blue cabana shoes and a really long cardigan. The cardigan is made of a really crappy material but it looks good on so I guess that I more important. But I received all my items. Maybe the site has gotten better over time. They had a commercial in my area.

Final edit! The sweater I thought was cheap is the "long open front hacci cardigan." To be fair, I've seen the same cardigan for like 60 bucks (got it for 20) through googling and NMR did list the materials used. No problem with then so far.

terrye10
5/2/14

This is the worst company ever. They sold me a pair of wireless headphones for $50 that didn't work. When I sent the headphones to the JVC repair department they contacted me and told me that the headphones serial number didn't match the serial number on the base unit so there is no way the headphones would have ever worked. I also bought a pad from there and the charger broke after a week. Their products are junk. I contacted nomorerack.com several time to try and right the issue. They always tell me they will get back with me but never do. Do not purchase products from this company unless you like to throw your money down the drain.

kimj27
5/1/14

This site doesn't even deserve one star....I will never order from there again. The item I purchased did not match the description at all. When I emailed the company asking for a return label (because there was no receipt or any type of label that came with the package) they told me I could not return it. This is B.S. I should have up to 30 days to return something, according to there website. I emailed the company the same day I received their junk

kareni1
5/1/14

I ordered boots in Jan. Never have gotten them. This company is a scam. I called. they said they were on back order. This company is just ripping off the American people. Not for real. Going to contact the state attorney. He is one pit bull at getting to the bottom of scams. Any one including employees can write a review

lynnb38
5/1/14

I should have looked here first before ordering! My order was doubled, same merchandise, two different order numbers (believe me I didn't double order) so of course my credit card was hit twice. Funny that I only received one email confirmation for the one order I did place so when I figured it out, surprise, I couldn't cancel the order! BEWARE*****NO CASH REUNDS**********ONLY STORE CREDIT GIVEN!!!! Now they have twice the money and I can't get my money back. This site has SCAM written all over it!!!!!! DON'T WALK - RUN FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miken43
4/30/14

worse on line store, the merchandise are no what you order, they promotions are fake such as invite a friend and get $10.00 credit. you never will get it

andreab46
4/28/14

I recently ordered sheets and a comforter (not the same order). I was so shocked, the sheets already came. They are exactly as the description stated. I am happy with this site and will continue to order from them.

amberh9
4/24/14

I've ordered twice from this site. Once, I needed to cancel right away because I noticed the shipping would take longer than I expected. The customer service was great. They immediately cancelled the order, and did not charge my card. I would buy from then again.

leed18
4/21/14

I ordered a android tablet for 49.00. I got a nice working tablet as advertised. Can't complain. They fulfilled their part of the deal. Thanks nomorerack.

codyj6
4/18/14

I just got my first order from NoMoreRack. I read through the site before buying, checked retail pricing and read a lot of negative reviews of the site. With all that in mind, I thought I would simply try one easy order with a couple of items because I didn't want to get too deep in. However, now that i received my items, I have to say that I'm extremely pleased. NoMoreRack is clear about their fulfillment times online. In fact, they do as promised and "underpromise" and "over deliver". I respect that way of doing things so I don't have false expectations. A couple of the products I bought were also listed on Amazon, but NMR beat Amazon by about 10% on the products I bought. I think it's important to note that my experience with NMR will continue in the future and I intend to write further reviews as I purchase from them!

finessec
4/16/14

I ordered a tablet from nomorerack. I liked the price and the delivery time was good. I was sent a notice, and the tracking program worked just fine. I have a BIG problem, however. I do not have an address that I can receive goods safely, and they do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. My package stayed outside for several days, luckily it was not stolen or gotten wet. This is the only issue I have "SO FAR". The Jury is still out, but I will see what happens on the next order. Other than that, it seems to be pretty good!

sandram36
4/16/14

Worst experience EVER! I had bought from this company before without issue, but this last purchase is definitely my LAST w/NoMoreRack.com!! I ordered a number of items to include a set of cordless phones and a Blu-Ray player. I received an email that said that both had been delivered. When I opened the box, only the phones were included. btw the box was only big enough for the phones. So I contacted NMR and they responded that the merchandise had been delivered. It seems that they don't understand when you tell them that something was not included in the shipment. I was told to check with the post office and UPS to see if they had my merchandise. Well the package was delivered via UPS, so the post office had no idea why I would even ask and UPS said we delivered your package. The problem was not with the courier, it is with their vendor who packaged the merchandise. Yet they take NO RESPONSIBILITY! Next they told me to fill out a police report. Not sure what that would do, but I suppose I could file a report against NMR by charging for merchandise that they refuse to deliver. Anyway, they disrespect and insult anyone who complains to customer service. So I have filed a dispute with my credit card company, as NMR does not deserve my money and will not be paid for something I never got. I also plan on filing a BBB report as the customer service has been the worst I have ever had to deal with!!!

jenniferh47
4/10/14

I haven't purchased anything on NoMoreRack and I was going to. However, nomorerack captured my email contacts and is sending emails to my contacts "on my behalf." Now I've got dozens of business professionals pissed off at me for spamming them. STOP SENDING EMAILS TO MY FRIENDS AND TO ME, WHO HAS UNSUBSCRIBED. This is a blatant abuse of their privacy as well as my own.

tonis8
4/10/14

NOT WORTH IT!! I am very angry and disappointed. I ordered tank tops in good faith. I received an email approving the order. I received an email confirming it was shipped and then I receive an email telling me that the order was delivered to Brooklyn. I contacted customer service to learn via email that my order was cancelled. I then communicate again with customer service to learn that they ran out of stock and that is why my order was cancelled. This is ridiculous. With today's technology, you can make available only the number of items you have in stock to avoid these types of issues. Now I have to wait 7 to 10 days for my refund.

michaele30
4/9/14

Saw a link on FB for the 1600 Series sheet set for $29. Received immediate conformation, shipped in a week, and arrived 2 days later. The sheets are exactly what I expected them to be...light weight microfiber. The labeling states "1600 thread count, Egyptian cotton"...all I can say is they are lightweight sheets. I did not expect them to be anything more. UPDATE: I have placed 2 orders with NoMoreRack.com with no issues. Both orders shipped inside of a week from placing the orders, and were delivered a few days later. Both items were as advertised, and I feel they were both exceptional bargains. I have read numerous bad reviews about this company, but I believe all companies have dis-satisfied customers. The net just gives them voice. As for the website, it does load slowly. I will continue to shop this site. UPDATE: 3rd order arrived today just over a week from order. Another good deal.

janew35
4/8/14

I ordered two items to take on my vacation. One is lost with USPS and the other arrived damaged the day before my trip.

The customer service rep responded promptly to my email, but he told me to call UPS to have it sent to my hotel. Clearly he didn't read my message because I wasn't dealing with UPS and I had already contacted the Postal Service.

In disgust, I posted a comment on their facebook page. It was promptly removed and I got a FB message asking me to message them privately so that they could address the issue. I did and got a response that mirrored the email I had received.

I wasted my money with them and trust me, I will not be making that mistake again.

jesuss23
4/7/14

FIRST THING'S FIRST: YOU MAY HAVE SOME DOUBTS. I placed my order for a solar phone charger on the evening of April 2, 2014. I payed using a prepaid card (American Express or Visa) that you can get from Target or any other place you might know sells them. So I placed my order and I got a notification the next day that my order was processed and was being shipped from New York. NOTE: Even if you sign up for receiving notifications of your package, the only message you will receive is that your order has been shipped. I received my package the next day after that (April 4, 2014)! I got my charger! By the way, they use United States Postal Service usually with small/light packages so you can receive the package in 4 days max (not including weekends). I give them a 8 out of 10 (mostly because they didn't keep me notified and had my doubts). IMPORTANT: DON'T LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY SAY THEY PUT 10 DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT! THEY'RE LYING SO YOU CAN GO SHOP SOME MORE!

naifa
4/5/14

they dont deserve a star even, bad customer service, idiots sunning social media websites, and the customer help are hiding behind the "send email we dont receive calls" game so they dont replay to you except with nonsense repeated bull$#*!.
beside whether it was their mistake they satisfy you with a biiiig gift which is "we are sorry we are restricted" !!!

mickeym16
4/1/14

I had ordered three tablets..ordered the first week of Dec 2013 to be guaranteed before Xmas..did not. On top of that one tablet wasn't even the correct one suppose to be 4.2 I got 4.0. Tried several times to get them fix it but to no avail. The other two tablets were fine nothing to fancy but works fine for the price. I don't have a problem with the quality of product just customer service and prompt response. I just want what's fair and unfortunately time is a customer service issue for me ...so I will not shop here again. So roll your dice and hope all goes well. I'd rather go with a CO. That has the time for me. There are so many CO out there that can offer the same product and better service.

rosalien
3/29/14

Very misleading and deceiving ads on their products as the regular prices are completely inflated when comparee to the quality of products received. Products were of very poor quality and no possibility to return for a refund. It was my first and last time shopping on their site! It is a scam!

guessw
3/28/14

Ordered Dawgs Women's X Casual Sandals - Assorted Colors 1 $12.00 Shipping $2.00 Total $14.00 03/26/ 10pm PDT. It was shipped out of Nevada 03/26 and delivered to CA 03/28/14. Product as described.

staya2

Guarantee/Warranty Issues 53
Problems with Product/Service 1172
Total Closed Complaints 2476
Additional Complaint Information

Consumers are reporting to the BBB about issues with the products they have purchased on the NoMoreRack website. Such issues involve receiving incorrect items, products of inferior quality, or defective products. Consumers state that they are encountering difficulties with company’s customer service department. One problem consumers say they continue to have is that assurances made by customer service representatives about delivery dates or refunds for returned merchandise are not being honored by the company.

No More Rack.com responded to the BBB's inquiry regarding a pattern of complaints, but failed to provide a sufficient explanation of how the company intends to correct the issues they have been experiencing regarding the shipment of incorrect, inferior or defective items. The company said that the their customer service representatives are trained to inform customers that refunds or credits are usually available in the industry standard 5 - 7 business days and that shipments are sent out within 10-14 days of the receipt of the order.

kellyd25
3/28/14

I use this site quite frequently and LOVE IT! I have placed over 15-20 orders with them and never once had any problems. I go on and order without any issue, checkout without any issue and within a day or two i recieve my shipping notification and a few days later my stuff is here! Ive gotten exactly what i have ordered. I purchase alot of jewlery from them when it is a deal of a lifetime and bring it to my jeweler and always 100% just as they described. Their retail values are alittle higher than they should be so take that into consideration and also when you go to track its usually not right on point with the day. Mine usually arrive a few days later. I am constantly getting a credit of $10 of a $30 purchase and love using it when FREE SHIPPING is going on. Not that $2.00 per item is much for shipping! That is extremley low and you cant complain about the 10-14 arrival they state it in many places on their site. If you dont want to wait, order else where!!! I LOVE NOMORERACK and will continue to be a loyal customer!

robbyr6
3/27/14

Too bad there isn't a negative star! This company sold me an iRola DX752 tablet that will not hold a connection to wifi for more than 5 seconds, the screen has lines running through it to the point that it is not possible to read anything, screen flickers on and off, it turns completely on and off on its own. It was purchased a a Christmas gift and not opened until January 17th with an order date of December 1st. They will not allow me to return the item and the manufacturer's number they provided is always busy. They gave me another number and I sat on hold for over an hour with no live person ever answering the phone. I filled out an online for at Kocaso and no one has responded. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed a formal complaint which has yet to be resolved. Do not waste you time with this company or it's products.

daylel
3/27/14

This was my first purchase with "no more rack". I ordered 2 sheet sets..I'm impressed with the quality, so soft and has 4 pillow cases instead of two.
I placed my order on 3/17/14 & received my order on 3/27/14. That's 11 days !
Each set was in its own zipper bag, each was then placed into a plastic sealed envelope, then into a shipping box. Quick shipping, very well packaged, good quality, as well as an awesome price. Kudos.. Thumbs up !

pattyw7
3/27/14

My first ordering experience with this site has been really horrible! The item shipped to me was of inferior quality and when I tried to return it, they sent the return shipping labels to a bogus email address which I could not access. They told me there was nothing they could do and could not reissue the labels. They wanted me to mail the item back at my expense and then be reimbursed with a credit to their site. When I didn't want to do that, they advised me to allow a couple of weeks for them to look into the matter. They never contacted me again but when I emailed them after waiting for their response, they said that my 21 day timeframe for returning the merchandise had expired. I've emailed them over 15 times now and have asked for an appeal without any resolution. I will never order from this site again and will not recommend it to anyone else.

kcp1
3/26/14

ordered samsung case got iPhone case

jonn143
3/25/14

never heard of them. started receiving multiple emails a day from them....SPAM.

Asked them to stop, said they would but the spam keeps coming and now more often.

based on the level of complaints and marketing choices they are obviously unethical and just another identity theft website.

pamelam16
3/24/14

When dealing with this site I have never had problems. The check out process was easy. I received my items early and everything was in working order even down to the iPad. I have had no problems. Awesome deals!

lisar32
3/23/14

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones ordered multiple things and never had a problem and I would order from them again

katiem15
3/23/14

I had a very good experience with this site. I ordered the 1800 brushed cotton sheets. I received an email message the next day stating that they were shipping. They arrived in a week, in a plastic shipping envelope, and were in good shape. At first they seemed a bit rough, but I am quite picky about sheets, and currently have very expensive sheets on my bed. After washing them in Tide detergent, they were a LOT softer! I also had no problem with the web site. I am very happy with my purchase, and am heading to the site to order another set of sheets.

bernadettej2
3/22/14

I have not ordered from this site, was tempted to but after reading the reviews I am definitely not going to order. It also concerns me the amount of times that a rep from this company chimed in and stated that they would help the person complaining in the review. Seems to me that if this many people complain something would have been done a long time ago. Very disappointed, I always look forward to finding a new site that has great deals.

emilyd15
3/21/14

If I could give zero stars I would. This company does not stand by its promotions and could care less about its customers. They sent me a free shipping offer and when I didn't get the free shipping, they gave me the run around for months. Then, they said that I didn’t reach out to them till months later, which was a lie. I reached out to them 5 minutes after I submitted my order but the lack of organization and communication is horrible. Then, when they asked for something I provided it and they did not stand by their word. Their solution to helping customers is to not respond and ignore them. I would recommend that you NEVER do business with this company because if you come across a problem you might as well forget about it.

jamesb140
3/21/14

Took over 1 week for item to ship. Would not allow me to cancel order even though it had not been shipped out yet and would not ship for days after I tried to cancel.

terencec6
3/19/14

I started using the site around January or so.. I have made a few purchases, in addition, had to return 1 item (defective wireless charger for my S-Note3)... I must say, my return was hassle free, got my refund extremely quickly after request... now for all my other purchases, a few took a bit, but all came as promised, advertised and described. I am a happy customer. I am sorry for all the other peeps who's had bad experience, but for my personal use and experience, I've had a positive one.

I shop also on Amazon and other sites and their prices are lower 90% of the time, the few times they were higher by only $1-4...

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
Answer
pattid4
A: Hello, I have had such a bad experience with the company, but here's what you should do. If they made the error, tell them that you want a full refund and return shipping paid for. If they say no, ask to speak to a supervisor. Tell them it was not your fault and if they don't comply, you will reverse the charges from your credit card or however you paid. Tell them you will be happy to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Be strong and don't take no for an answer. They will eventually agree to send you an emailed return label that you can print out and when they get the item back, make sure your bank account is credited properly. They are very good at giving partial refunds. If this happens call them again and ask to speak to a supervisor. If you hang in there and keep bugging them, they will eventually refund your money.
3 weeks ago

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Answer
laureenh2
A: NMR DESERVES AN F RATING FROM THE BBB. NMR IS A SCAM! SENDS STUFF THAT DOES NOT WORK, AND REFUSES TO REFUND!

I hate this website--don't use it!
1 month ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack