US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 225 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 693 reviews)

johnp190

The item arrived the day after and I wasn't charged for the article. (in 362 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dodyd
1/3/14

I have been very dissatisfied with my experience of nomorerack. I am still in negotiation, but so far there has been nothing said that is fair. I ordered several items at Christmas...one just didn't arrive. What did arrive was a note saying I would not get this item. The real problem was I ordered one item...they sent another and can't seem to understand. I will follow up when this is finished and I will be writing about it on anything I can reach...review sights, facebook, and since I am a published writer with an international newspaper...that may get some attention .I don't believe they deserve one star, at this point, but had to select to finish this review. I will be happy to change my opinion if they change theirs!

lisad38
1/3/14

Anyone who says anything good about this site is a phony! I ordered 6 items from this site and nothing was as it seemed. One item didn't wrk straight out the box, another had decomposed batteries that had leaked in the unit and didn't wrk. Got a watch that glitches with a hourly alarm no matter how many times you turn it off. Got a ring that was supposed to be pure sterling silver with a topaz stone and was nothing more then plastic through and through. Got a Mock Security camera and got Throwing Knives shipped to me instead. Customer Service takes endless days to get back to you and I still have not received my refund for items returned that arrived back to them on 12/23/2013. It's a bunch of defective junk and isn't what you are really looking for.

mariaa31
1/3/14

Not what I ordered... and NO response from customer service - All I get are generic emails. I ordered indoor-"outdoor" LED Xmas lights. What I got were INDOOR only Xmas lights EXCEPT that the average person wouldn't know that! I happen to read in Portuguese and Freanch and in BOTH languages it says indoor-use ONLY. This could be a DANGEROUS situation as there is no indication in English that it's indoor only even though ONLINE it says outdoor... I tried to send it back but no one has responded to my complaint...NEVER again.

03 JAN 2014 UPDATE: Vincent's response below (from nomorerack) was another fake response to my issue! It's just insult on top of injury at this point. Please just STOP emailing me... it's embarrassing for you.
Nomorerack also faked the time-stamp of the email I sent them - they dated it 29 Dec so that it shows they responded within a couple of days... When clearly my purchase and complaint/email should be dated early December not the 29th. That's just plain fraudulent..
HERE IS MY LAST RESPONSE TO NOMORERACK's Customer service Dept:

Dear Renee,
Below is the response I received trying to get my issue resolved...
This is the poorest response and customer service I have ever received since the response in no way reflects my complaint!!
It is obvious that your response below DOES NOTHING to address my issue and how can this request (#3451417) have been solved and ticket be CLOSED with no resolution and no real communication with me? This is ridiculous!

I'm done with you and your company and will be VERY vocal online anywhere I can.
From: "* Renee H" <notifications-support@nomorerackcom.zendesk.com>
To: "Mfamfa" <mfamfa@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 2:43:03 PM
Subject: [Nomorerack] Re: Wrong ITem Delivered
## Please do not write below this line # Ticket #3451417: Wrong ITem Delivered

Your request (#3451417) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email or click the link below:
* Renee H., Jan 01 02:43 PM:
Hello Mfamfa,

Thank you for writing in. Always here to help.
We perform a thorough quality check on all items before shipment, although something must have happened during shipment to damage the item. I apologize for you receiving your item in such a condition and for any inconvenience this may have caused. May i ask for how many item wrong item purchased you received? Thank you for your patience.If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.

Regards,
* Renee H. with Customer Care Nomorerack - Everything you love for less
-----------------------
Mfamfa, December 29, 2013 03:24 PM:
HI,

I just returned from a business trip and opened my order… I did not receive what I ordered….

Below is a screenshot of what I ordered… “indoor and outdoor”.
What I received was for indoor use only!

Please either exchange my order or I want to return and get a refund ASAP. I specifically bought these for outdoor functionality.

NOTE: You are lucky I am multi lingual and can read one of the languages on the box that says indoor use only or we could have had dangerous situation.

Both boxes came without any use/warrantee pamphlets and any English writing on the box does not warn you it’s for indoor use only.

Thanks,
Maria
Attachment(s)
image001.png

emmaf14
1/3/14

I have only good comments to add. I have ordered several times from this site and have gotten my items with in days. All the items I received were first rate, packaged very well, and I am very pleased with all the items I have ordered. I feel badly for those who have not had good service.

dawsonn
1/2/14

I bought the I tables on this website. The quality is so bad It made from China. I have to wait for 3 weeks to get it. When I want to return they take forever to answer my email and told me they do not allow to return

kacyo
1/2/14

I really had a good experience with nomorerack.com. I ordered a pair of boots to wear to a wedding. However - I didn't look at shipping time and realized it wouldn't be here in time. I attempted to cancel but they said the cancellation time was over and they'd try to get it to me. I managed to get my item 3 days before I had to leave - which was a miracle! Then my other item I ordered at the same time just came like a week ago. All items had packing slips, were what they said they were, and seem to be decently made products. I would use nomorerack.com again!

emilys38
1/2/14

I ordered a pair of boots on December 12. They said shipping was 10-14 days so on the 12th day I decided to check my account and see where it was at. I saw that my order had been cancelled by them and never was told. I've been going back and forth with customer representatives about this issue and have been told they think I'm committing credit card fraud. They are telling me I need to send them bank statements and scanned copies of my ID. If I was gonna commit fraud it wouldn't be on a $30 pair of boots. Now all of the boots have sold out so I'm out of luck. I keep trying to come to some sort of resolution because this wasn't my fault but they just keep repeating to send them copies of all my information. This was my first time ordering from them and will most Definately be my last!!!

emiliar1
1/2/14

I returned EVERYTHING I order as it was thin cheap material that was made into poorly constructed clothing items (2 pair yoga pants, 3 knit tops and 2 pair jeggings). Returning WAS A NIGTMARE. They was no paperwork inclu ded in the packages and it took two weeks and SEVERAL requests to get all the information necessary to return everything. Though I got free shipping for delivery I still had to pay about 12$ to return it all. So I, essentially paid 12$ for grief and aggravation. I've online shopped for clothing from guess, VS, Delias, DSW, etc many Many MANY TIMES over the years and NEVER HAVE I HAD SUCH A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I will never EVER so with them again and if you do so, you do st your own peril as you've had ample earning!

tinb
1/2/14

I order a tablet and a smartphone and never received eith item (totally pissed)! I"ve attempted to contact customer service. They have not responded but sent me an email stating this issue has been resolved. So I have no refund and no product! I would not DARE Recommend them to my enemy! It's ridiculous, most people work very hard and do not have extra money to splurge. They are taking advantage of the working class!!!!

billw53
1/1/14

Friend ordered Xmas present for me on November 1, 2013. Opened on 12/25/13 and discovered this helicopter doesn't have compatible transmitter, will only work with Iphone, or ipad or other electronic device. Asked for refund they refused since they claim 14 return period over. How was I to know couldn't use this helicopter until December 25?
Will report to AG of New York if that's what it takes to get a full refund. Do not buy from this company.

kimberlyk4
1/1/14

Wow! I was 1 click away from finalizing an order today. Something told me to search for reviews of the website. (I have never searched for reviews in the past for a website, but will from now on).
I am soooo glad I read all of these reviews. This is clearly a website I do not want to give my money to or deal with.
I'm sorry for everyone's frustrating experiences and I thank all of you for posting your experiences on this site.

dregonflym

Items not sent.
Wrong items sent.
Arrival guarantees, not actually guaranteed (they need to look up the definition of this word.)
Items shipped separately.
POOR customer service, long phone wait times with poor communication and no e-mail responses.

Customer service 2 minute wait estimate turned into over 20 with hard to hear representative. She sent me the wrong item later. 10 days later, I am still waiting to hear back on an e-mail about this.

I get the impression of a very unorganized, understaffed, business that needs training and experience in the corporate world where "We're sorry" (when you can actually talk to someone) doesn't fix the problem.

miag2
1/1/14

I placed an order on Dec 2, they debited my cc Dec 3. I email them and requested delivery by the 18th at the latest, since this was a Christmas gift and I want to take with me. The item arrived Dec 23, I have already left. The post office hold the package, and when I opened the screen of the tablet was all scratched. I contacted them by e-mail since they don't answer the phone requesting a RAM to return the item and get my credit and I have not get an answer.
After I confronted this problem I have search the company and they are hundreds of complaints.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM, THEY ARE SCAM !!

randyf5
1/1/14

I ordered a couple of items from this site. I was leary at first as I never heard of them. I did receive the item w/in a reasonable amount of time considering the Holidays. However one of the items I received was not what I ordered. So I sent it back w/ the label and RMA process they provided. The item was returned promptly and they received it on Dec. 16, 2013. It is now the New Year, Jan. 01, 2014 and I have yet to receive any refund. Previous reviews / comments are correct....they do NOT accept phone calls, only emails. And then they do not always reply. I am in agreement w/ other. I am done w/ them. I will no longer shop with them and will stick w/ Amazon.

michelleb50
1/1/14

I ordered a tablet for my mom for Christmas. I got an email confirmation saying shipping could take more than a week, she had it at her house in 3 days. I've had no problems.

jamieb38
12/31/13

Ordered two items from this site a few months ago. First was a money clip style wallet for my boyfriend and second was a set of various styles of knives for my kitchen. I received in a reasonable time frame (about a week) but the quality of both items was less than impressive. The money clip broke about a week into using the wallet. The knives were nice looking but they are extremely dull and I haven't even bothered to use them since besides trying them the first time. After some time I thought I would give them a second chance. I ordered a pair of fleece leggings and a comforter. The leggings I received in about a week and a half. I specifically ordered an XL and what I got was a one size fits all. Why do they have u choose a size if they are one size fits all. Extremely misleading and I would not have ordered them if I knew this in advance. Second the comforter never came. I ended up getting an email two and a half weeks later saying that they were out of stock and that they would credit my money back. Probably worked out for the best because I am sure (like everything else I ordered) that the quality would have been junk and I would of not been happy with my purchase. This site may be a good deals on lots of items but the quality is what you pay for...cheap! I am never going to waste my money again.

kenc18
12/31/13

If everyone read this review noremorerack would be out of business. Their stuff is crap, junk, useless, poor quality, shipped late, impossible to return, impossible to find anyone to help you. I bought a Motorola hands free bluetooth headset, it worked for two days. After repeated calls and emails - nothing. What a deal. $50 for two days of operation. With that purchase I ordered a 9" Android tablet So slow it is ununsable. I downloaded a pic of the new bronco, 55Kb and the tablet says I used all of the storage.

Don't waste your money, a very shady, rip-off site. Do your homework, all kinds of peeps are getting ripped off.

terrib10
12/30/13

It seems some of the positive reviews are too generic or repetitive, outlining the same features of the site. IDK?

My review is real. It is a positive review as that has been my experience so far. I ordered some Stainless Steel costume jewelry for a Christmas gift on 12/9/2013. Part of the shipment arrived in less than 2 weeks the other a bit later but before Christmas Day. I was worried because when I looked at the shipping receipt it said I'd ordered it on the 19th which wasn't correct.

At any rate my sister loved the jewelry and I was impressed with the quality and value. The ring I ordered was too small so I placed an order for a replacement today. Shipping was free. Let's hope this order goes as smoothly as the last. If so I'll be a repeat customer. Fingers crossed.

I hope that those that have had problems get them resolved soon. I know that bad winter storms in the US made Xmas deliveries difficult, so hopefully delays with NMR will not be the norm.

tracyb40
12/30/13

This site sucks with customer service. They don't answer the problem, they only give cookie cutter responses and are willing to lose customers over $69 refunds after they sent out defective products..then tell you to get with the manufacturer but there is no info on the manufacturer and you can't get them to help you. You try to call and they have a recording that due to call volume they are only answering via email...USELESS!!!! DON'T BUY FROM THEM

maryl82
12/30/13

i ordered several items on 11/18 abd received 2 items and not the rest of my ordered. i have emailed called and have yet to received the shipment. i wanted the ordered cancelled and my money returned and have heard a thing. they owe me over 125 dollars! i would appreciate anything to help me get my money back. golddust

nmrh
12/30/13

I ordered my on the 7th, and JUST got it today (the 30th). After a million emails to the company about changing my shipping address since I wasn't going to be home during the holidays (the website mentions extra long shipping time because of the holidays AFTER I already ordered - what?!), and only receiving automated emails back, I finally got my order today - here's the worst part: I only got half of my order! I paid almost 60$ to get two sets of sheets, and they sent ONE.

The most hilarious part is that they whited-out the second order on the receipt they sent me as if i would just somehow FORGET that I paid for two (I'm looking at my statement now - they DEFINITELY charged me for two.)

It has been such a headache working with NMR, and to get such a $#*!-tastic order is just a big slap in the face after receiving automated messages all week (they just send one batch email to every user! they don't care about your problems, they just send you a bs email about being patient during the holidays.)

I know what you're thinking - maybe they're sending two packages? NOPE. their website says they only sent ONE and that ONE package has both of my orders.
again NOPE. I guess I could call them - OH WAIT! they shut down their call center and live chat feature for the holidays! way awesome.

When I complained on their FB page, they immediately blocked my comments and deleted mine (and very many other negative comments) to avoid bad reviews. uncool, nomorerack, uncool.

never again.

thelmag1
12/29/13

Sorprendida de ver tantos malos comments de nmr!! Encargue una tablet de google y la recibi en el tiempo prometido de tres semanas, despues encargue 8 diferentes ordenes de jewelry entre el 6 y el 9 de dic y recibi 6 antes de navidad, es importante leer la disponibilidad de lo que uno ordena pq habia algunas cosas que decia que no se podian entregar antes de navidad, no complaints me gusto mucho todo lo que ordene!

to4500
12/29/13

I ordered 8 items that shipped in four packages. One was the wrong color, one still hasn't made it (yes, I was guaranteed it would arrive before Christmas, I ordered it on December 2) and I've sent two notices trying to track it down and no response. I say, it's not worth the hassle, stay away!

abrahamh23
12/29/13

I orderd about 12 items 1 item was damaged I received a call tag via ups and send it back I am still waiting for $81.00 credit I send then an e mail a few times because you can not get a live person to speak too. I will not buy a nother thing from then until I get my credit.the website is impressive but the customrt service is far from it.

brendab13
12/29/13

Oh my gosh, so glad I found nomorerack! My son ordered the irola tablet for my 8 yr old grandaughter for Christmas. I was so impressed with it, I ordered 1 for myself on Christmas day, and received it 3 days later "yesterday" wow this little tablet has everything the higher priced tablets have, at a awesome price! Thanks nomorerack!

karenm63
12/28/13

I ordered a few things from here, even though just about each thing was shipped at different times I was only missing one thing at Christmas and I knew I would be missing that... I probably would not have ordered from there had I read these reviews but I have had a better expearance with NMR than I have with AMAZON.... YESi will order from here again if I run in to the same thing some of these people have then I will be calling and YES there is a nber to talk to someone at.

angies10
12/28/13

I saw NOMORERACK on the "View" and I kept seeing their Ad every where, I've had such luck with EBay that I didn't bother to check them out. I went on their site and was so excited, I thought I was making these great deals. THEIR HOOK IS, THE TIME IN WHICH YOU HAVE TO GET THESE ITEMS BEFORE THE TIME EXPIRE. Well let me tell you I fell for it. I bought an IBM Thinkpad with a savings of $400.00 not so.I paid $199.00 for a refurbished computer I could have gotten elsewhere for much cheaper. I bought luxury quilted comforter that I supposedly saved $180.00 I paid $69.00 for a VICTORIA CLASSIC come to find out I could have gotten the same thing at WALMART, LUXURY IT AIN't it's all 100% Polyester 'UGH'. While I had no issue with shipping, I CAN ASSURE YOU, YOU ARE NOT GETTING A DEAL!

sandyh25
12/28/13

We ordered several items and received them with in a week or 2 within ordering. I have read some bad reviews but YOU WON'T GET ONE FROM US. WE LOVE Bomktrracks

tonyb65
12/28/13

I Ordered A Hisence Sero Lt Tablet 2 Days Before Christmas From NoMoreRack And Just Received It Today And Was Brand New , I Love It, Customer Service Was Great, I Received My Tracking Number The Next Day Upon Ordering The Tablet So Yes I Will Order Again

rhiannonm2
12/28/13

I ordered a tablet on Dec 2 for my son for Christmas. It was supposed to be red. I thought that ordering that early would give me plenty of time to have it wrapped and ready for my little boy on Christmas. It came on Christmas eve after 3, & when I opened it up, it was hot pink. My 9 year old didn't have a big present because of nomorerack. I sent an email explaining the situation and staying how I didn't have extra money because I'm a single mom & that dampered my baby's Christmas. They barely responded today and the email didn't even address the real issue. This has been the worst experience I have ever had internet shopping. The customer service didn't care one bit that their company ruined my son's Christmas. I am beyond disappointed.

cynthiad7
12/28/13

I ordered 3 tablets on Dec. 6 and only received 1 of them 2 days before Christmas. I was assured the others would come but on Christmas Eve there I was out shopping for tablets so my other two children wouldn't be disappointed. You can only email customer service, no phone contact. They keep telling me via email that the tablets are coming. When - for next Christmas maybe? They refuse to give me a refund. This is a terrible website. They should close this website down. It sucks. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! Nomorerack should be No more.

janeh23
12/27/13

Nomorerack has great service. I ordered 2 Android tablets for my kids on December 6, and they came very fast, much faster than I expected! The quality of the products are great, my daughters loved them! A very positive experience. The site has more incredible deals, definitely will shop again from Nomorerack.

johns622
12/27/13

Ordered Android tablet for 59, suit for 59, sweater for 19, socks for 10, items were track-able on their website, the quality was better than I expected for the price, and all items arrived in a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks). This site has incredible deals....just be very thorough about your item and compare shop with other online sites. I will purchase from them again.

jenniferw37
12/27/13

I ordered several things on Black Friday, and two of the items (tablets) were lost by USPS. The customer service department was initially slow in addressing my emails correctly- they would acknowledge receiving them pretty fast, but I didn't feel like they were really reading what I was saying, and therefore weren't answering me in a satisfactory manner, This is why I only gave them 4 stars. However, my tablets finally did arrive (post office's fault), and Nomorerack still offered to give me a full refund on the items because of all my trouble, and consider the tablets a gift. WOW. I thought that was really great, but told them to not worry about the refund because the shipping delay wasn't their fault. Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. If you're not in a huge hurry to get your stuff, this is a cool sight to get some good deals on.

donnag14
12/27/13

I have ordered a few things from them and I am very happy with service and product. Came on time no complaints here

coric1
12/27/13

I placed an order on December 7 - and it was posted on their website Guaranteed Christmas Delivery if Ordered by December 9.

8 items were ordered on the same order. 6 of the items came - Two of the Google tablets did not. When I contacted the customer service department they claim only one tracking number is issued per order even if the order will come in different shipments. I told them USPS stated different shipments do not have the same tracking number. My concern was the tracking number showed the order was delivered even though it was not a full delivery.

It is still Dec 27 without a resolution or the receipt of my items. These were gifts for my kids, and I had to run to Best Buy on Christmas Eve to get gifts for them. I was very fortunate to have the extra money to be able to do this. I am very sorry for others that believed in this company for their Christmas.

I will not use them again. You can't call them and their online chat doesn't work. And don't bother attempting to call as they won't answer.

eleanorw5
12/27/13

I ordered boots that ended too small. I called their number and a recording said to send an email. The says they will respond in 24 hours. I asked how to exchange the boots. Several days later I got a response saying they did not do exchanges. So I emailed back and said that I wanted to return the boots.

The response wasFor any item not marked final sale, within 14 days of receipt of the item, you have the option of returning the item back to us for a full refund of the purchase price of that item (excluding shipping). We apologize if we cannot allow you to return the item: USA Dawgs 9" Cozy Winter Boots - Assorted Colors since it has been marked as final sale. All items marked as final sale are no longer eligible for return except broken or damaged.. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience."

I did not notice that this item was marked final sale. I will not order from this site again.

"

aprilb7
12/27/13

I've been ordering from nomorerack for about 2 months now and absolutely LOVE it! Everything I've ordered has been very good quality, I have no complaints! Nothing has been sent damanged, I can track my orders on line so I have a good idea when they'll arrive. If you need something within a week - I doubt you would get in w/ in that time frame. So just order smart - plan ahead if it's a gift.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE nomorerack.com!
April

carolz3
12/27/13

I thought this would be a great company...until I tried to return something. If you
have ordered something and want to return it BEWARE! You will be told final sale. No returns. I will not be buying from this company again.

maryg40
12/27/13

Great sale prices, huge selection. I ordered several items from them the first week of December and received all of them in plenty of time for Christmas. Products are of excellent quality and customer service is the best. There's nothing not to love about this website!

jessicar14
12/26/13

I ordered two android tablet's for my two oldest daughters for their big Christmas present. I ordered the tablets on December 10, 2013. I immediately received an e-mail confirming my order and the money was debited from my bank account. On December 15, 2013 I received an e-mail with a tracking number for my two tablets. Both had the same tracking number. The estimated delivery date was December 16, 2013. On December 16, 2013 I followed the USPS tracking number to find my tablets had been delivered to a completely different state. I immediately contacted Nomorerack, however, their phone system was experiencing a high volume of calls and it was recommended to e-mail. I e-mailed the 16th, 17th, and 18th. I received generic e-mail responses back stating I would be contacted within 24-48 hours. I posted on Facebook and my posts were immediately removed and I was told to private message. I did with no response. It is now December 26, 2013 and I have had no resolution. I received an e-mail back from experiance@nomorerack.com stating that they were trying to locate my order and that I was unable to receive a refund. I've contacted my bank and received a refund, contacted the BBB, AG, USPS, and the FTC. Very unhappy with my experience on this website.

susanj23
12/26/13

I ordered 2 7in Tablets, they say $200 Tablets on sale for $59....but the quality is so poor, they really are only $50 Tablets. Also one of them had scratches on the screen (makes me wonder if it was refurbished) and now the day after Xmas does not turn on!!! I really regret buying from this website and I cannot get hold of customer service. Complete waste of money!! never again! Please do not buy from this website!

heidik7
12/26/13

Terrible experience! I ordered three different things from Nomorerack, The curtains came damaged, the sonicare replacement toothbrush heads were GENERIC, and I never even received the third item!

missys5
12/26/13

Yes it says 2-3 weeks for delivery, what it doesn't say is it will be 2-3 weeks before it even ships!!!!!!! My daughters Santa is now finally coming today, mind you it is now the 26th!!!! Customer service is a joke! Will never use this company again and certainly will not recommend it to ANYONE!!!!!! Missy S.

kathleenc10
12/26/13

I will just add my voice to the "hundreds" before me who have reviewed this site--HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE--ordered an Android tablet on 11/29 and did not receive until 12/20--too late to send it to Seattle in time for Christmas. With the UPS problems over Christmas my grandson will not receive it until 12/27. Customer service was a joke!

tammiec1
12/26/13

I read the reviews and knew when buying my order would be slow to arrive. It was and I was ok with that. So after my first order I placed another order. I checked out and paid through PayPal. The exact same moment 35.00 came out of my account, was the exact moment 325.00 came out for Facebook ads. When you check on the nomorerack website, it wants you to share with Facebook, like them, and refer all your friends. Well I don't use Facebook, so I clicked no all the way through. And now I am disputing 325.00 for Facebook ads.

reginao1
12/26/13

It had been good till they could not ship an item because it was not going to be restocked. They split the $15.00 owed for that item as refunds between the other two items. $7.86 and & $7.14. They show record of the $7.14 being refunded and that's it. The $7.14 never showed up in my bank account. The $7.86 did show up and they don't show record of that. Trying to get them to see that they still owe me the $7.14 and trying to get them to check what happened to that is impossible. Easier to walk without a helmet through a brick wall!

allisonc23
12/26/13

TERRIBLE!!! One order I received the wrong items and the other order was guaranteed before Christmas I still have not received. They send automated emails when you try to contact customer service and have an automated message when you try to call them. This company is rip off!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

catd
12/26/13

I ordered 2 tablets on black friday for my daughters Christmas presents it is now the day after Christmas and still have not received them. I had to go to Walmart and purchase two because this was their main present. I would never recommend or order from this site again. Also they have the nerve to send me an email to review the tablets. This website is a crock of $#*!!!!!

pw16
12/25/13

ordered a tablet for my son TWENTY ONE DAYS LATER still no tablet a nice note frome nomorerack appologising for the slight slow shipping what a joke... never again.. should have paid the extra nine bucks and bought from Amazon... live and learn... stay away from nomorerack...

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

18 Photos for NoMoreRack