US Government's NSF

experience@nomorerack.com

694 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

jillk5

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

minhd

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

lisap14

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

ak141
12/16/13

Just an FYI, I ordered from them last November 2012. Never received my item. Had fake tracking number. They in return blocked me form posting negative feedback on their website. I immediately contacted my bank, filed a complaint with the BBB. My bank refunded my money. Please warn anyone who you know who "likes" there web site. It is a scam!

deborahl8
12/16/13

They sent my order to someone in Florida, I live in Georgia, my address was correct on website. I also had ordered 2 drum sets, they sent one and showed they had delivered them, on website it show one package. These are item I need for Christmas. Tomorrow I will start dispute with credit card company. BEWARE

beachb
12/16/13

Without repeating every complaint already posted I will just say that Nomorerack is the all time armpit of online shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeanetteh3
12/16/13

I live on Hatteras Island NC. Here on the island we do not have mail delivery. Everyone has a PO Box and all mail is delivered to the post office, including UPS an FedEx packages. Upon trying to place an order I was informed by error message upon checkout that they don't deliver to PO Boxes, SOOOOOOOOOOO I followed the instructions I was given at my local post office to give my street address and add my PO Box number after my zip code. Then I was informed once again by error message that my address was invalid with and without the PO Box number added to the zip code, SOOOOOOOOO I had the order shipped to my husband's business address only to receive a phone call and email while I was out of the country saying I needed to verify the order. Needless to say, I was unable to do that from Mexico and thus I guess the order was cancelled. Now I'm without Christmas gifts for my family and in quite a bind. Not too pleased to say the least! Not to mention the fact that I can't actually speak to anyone. HIGHLY doubt I will consider trying to order from nomorerack again! I've literally never, ever had anything like this happen to me before.

wendya6
12/16/13

Absolutely the worst. They deserve - 4 stars. They mislead you, than take your money, their 24 response to emails take 3 days, making it to late to cancel. The phone number they give you is a joke. If I am lucky I will get the Christmas gifts I ordered in January some time. I called the coorperate office and got a number and talked to a person, it was no help.1-855-847-7225, I am sticking with Amazon from now on. I am sharing with friends and family so they don't get taken by this horrible co.

annab82
12/16/13

Placed an order, they took my money and cancelled my order and then blamed paypal. Said they never received their money. A complete lie! Paypal had confirmation that they got their money. BUYERS PLEASE BEWARE! Customer service is an email and they tell you issue has been resolved and it's not.

One pissed off customer

bethp15
12/16/13

I ordered 3 android tablets from this site on 11/29. They drafted my payment on 12/2. They shipped the items on 12/6. Yesterday on 12/15 I called customer service because on my shipping tracker it states that the sender requested items be returned to them. I called nomorerack.com customer service and she couldn't not give me an answer. I called back again today and customer service couldn't not tell me why they had requested it be returned! The guy told me they emailed the shipper and it will take 5-7 business days to get an answer! Christmas is in 9 days! I do not have time to wait! They will not give me the name of the shipper so that I can contact myself! He said he didn't know but yet he just emailed them. They will not refund my money yet either! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

bobc47
12/16/13

I ordered a couple of items from them. Since I work in one state and go home to my family in another, I often have items shipped to my home if I know I am going to be there. Since Christmas is around the corner, I wanted to have the ship to address to my other home. Well my mind thought one address and the fingers typed the other address. I admit it was my mistake. However, when I sent them an email asking for the ship to address be changed so my kids can get their items, they told me they cant because of the way they handle products to do so cheaply. The items haven't been shipped, I notified them 1 hour after I clicked the purchase button. So we are not talking days here. They just keep sending me emails stating there's nothing they can do. Amazon bends over backwards for its clients, but these people could care less. They seem to only be able to send canned responses back to the customers. I will never buy from them again. Lesson learned. Horrible customer service!

rayf13
12/16/13

I bought a gift for my wife and no it didn't arrive on time and it really is a piece of junk ,and when I tried to return it,I called customer service for 3 days only to be on hold for up to 30 min...only to be told I couldn't return it because it was a final sale,this company is a joke they say that customer service is there specialty!!!
I wiil never buy from this company again!!!

leaha2
12/15/13

If "0" were possible, or negative numbers NMR would get that! BUYER PLEASE BEWARE!!! They sell substandard, refurbished, counterfeit, and even used or broken items. It takes over 15 days to get the items, and often times without the packing slip. You were not allowed to return any items after 15 days from the date ordered, and you're not allowed to return anything without a packing slip. If you receive the item on date 20, or without a packing slip, you're not allowed to return them. YOU'RE STUCK! Check the BBB.

jamieb37
12/15/13

I wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered. Since it was google approved site, I thought it would be ok. I ordered the Dr Dre Beats on 11/22. I just received them today on 12/14. I thought I was getting a good deal, but after looking at the product, I think it's a knock off. They look really cheap. Sad that people order thinking they are getting a good deal (something they could not have afforded to buy at normal price). I was excited because at this price, I could buy one for each of my sons, plus my husband for Christmas. Now I'm embarrassed to give them to them. I'm not purchasing anything else from this site. I think everything is cheap cause it's not the real deal. Ship time is ridiculous. Don't shop here!

amym38
12/15/13

I should have read the reviews first. I submitted an order for a cute ring, it wasn't very expensive so I didn't think to check out the site first. I received a confirmation email from paypal and nomorerack. About an hour later I received an email from nomorerack saying that my paypal payment hadn't gone through and that my order had been canceled. I thought it odd since I had received the confirmation from paypal. Surprise! the money came out of my account and my order remained canceled. It is in the dispute status with paypal. I'd call that a scam.

davidh142
12/14/13

Ordered 4 tablets on Dec. 4, nearly $400.00. 10 days have passed...haven't recieved the "promised" e-mail for processed order. Tried to contact nomoreracks at their 800 #....was informed via recording that they were not accepting calls due to high Christmas volume and was directed to send e-mail for rapid response....sent 4 e-mails....each time I recieved a return message stating nomoreracks had rejected my e-mail. I then called the corporate office @ 855-847-7225 and immediately was in contact with a rep that appoligized and stated she would put a rush on my order, easing my mind a little. Two minutes later I recieved a phone call from another rep expressing her concern and she assured me that my purchase would be recieved before Christmas. They did seem concerned. Hopefully they were not just telling me the things I wanted to hear.

debb318
12/14/13

I bought a sheet set from them. I placed my order on Dec. 2 and it was shipped 8 days later (LIKE THE WEBSITE CLEARLY STATED) and I got them today no problem. They are just as described and are very well made and super soft. 1-2 week shipping doesn't mean you will get it by then, it means it will ship by then.

chrism111
12/14/13

Bought boxer shorts from them. 3 weeks later they showed up. Opened the package and the threads were literally sticking out everywhere, almost to the point of falling apart. I have never seen quality this bad. The best part? It was marked as "final sale" which means no matter what they will not accept a return. I threw them in the trash within 10 minutes of receiving them. Learned my lesson from this p.o.s. Company. STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDIOTS!!!

charlesf21
12/14/13

This is the WORST internet business(?!?)

I placed my order December 1st and as of now (14 Dec 9:40 AM CST) the only communication I've received besides confirmation of my order is a (SHALLOW) promise that I will receive my goods before Christmas.

If you cannot get through on their 800 number, try their corporate number in New York, 1-855-847-7225.

The first person you speak with will tell you that the order cannot be cancelled because it is "processing".

Be adamant, insist on cancelling your order; and the first person will ask if you want to speak to a supervisor.

Say "YES" and the supervisor I spoke with tried the same "processing" run-around, but I insisted that the order be cancelled because it had not been shipped.

The supervisor asked for me to wait a few minutes (put me on Hold) and came back to state that the order is now cancelled and that the payment should be reversed within two to three days.

We will see ...

grahamb32
12/14/13

STAY AWAY! I ordered two Android tablets on the 6th of Dec. It is now the 14th and even tho I TRIED to contact them 4 times all I get is an automated reply . Order hasn't even processed yet and it is the 14th of Dec. I wouldn't even give them one star

irisc1

BBB® D- Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating

BBB Ratings System Overview ________________________________________
I CALLED THE ABOVE NUMBER AND IT DOES WORK!!! FINALLY ....
MY ISSUE IS THE TABLET. ALL THEY WILL TELL U IS THEY WILL EXPIDEITE THE ISSUE TO THE VENDOR ON WHY ITS STILL BEING "PROCESSING" SO I ASKED FOR THE VENDOR NAME: GLOBAL PHONEIX"" SO I AM ON HOLD RIGHT NOW TO SPEAK WITH THEM DIRECTLY.

GOOD LUCK YALL!

jenniferc52
12/13/13

Like many others, I placed an order on Black Friday, as of 12/13 it's still processing. I did receive an email yesterday saying they are sorry for the delay and they are working hard to fill orders ASAP. Also stated that orders placed by 12/9 will arrive in time for Christmas! They didn't say if it will be by this Christmas or next Christmas! Frustrated!!! All my presents are wrapped and arrived except this one item purchased thru them!!!

chuckl5
12/12/13

I purchased a USB iPhone charger on a special "Facebook deal." The product worked for about 6 months. It's now not showing whether it is charged or not. I inquired about a refund or an exchange. Neither are offered. I would expect something more. Caution with shopping on this website.

johnt142
12/12/13

I've made 2 purchases on this site, both Android tablets. The first one arrived and didn't work correctly, so i had to return it. The 2nd order was placed on 12/2 and it still has not shipped yet. Ordered from Amazon 2 days ago, and received my items today, so not sure how Nomorerack is going to compete with that.

A few things to be concerned about on Nomorerack:
1. Many electronic items are "Refurbished", so pay attention to the description.
2. Many items, not all, are of lower quality brands which is why they are so cheap.
3. Shipping is much slower than other sites.
*** This is actually a positive thing: so far they have been very quick to respond to my emails and concerns.

luisl14
12/12/13

I placed an order for two tablets on Dec 2nd. When I went to see the status of my order today (Dec12th) is still processing!!!! No way to talk to someone! No live support!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEB SITE!!!! From this point on I will stick to Amazon.com.

pamt5
12/11/13

Ordered 2 I rola tablets was charged for 2 received one. Can not get thru to customer service. Have emailed twice and no response. Tried live chat. No one there.

chrisyw
12/10/13

I am not new to online shopping, I'm pretty sure when to avoid an online scam. But these people really drew me in. I ordered an Italian alligator embossed purse, I'm not stupid, I knew it was probably going to be fake plastic stuff but the price was good so I ordered it. When it arrived, I took it out of the packaging, there was no tissue paper that you usually find in a new item. I looked inside the purse and there I found pen marks as if someone had pushed an uncapped pen down into the purse, crumbs in the pockets and actual lipstick marks on the sides of the lining inside the purse. Then I inspected the outside. The handle was already losing the plastic outer shell. This is a well used purse sold as an off the rack, just got a bargain price. Not cool. Ok, if this was the only bad experience I'd be ok with that. I also ordered at the same time a pair of children's gold cross dangle earrings. When I got them they were gold foil and they dent and fold just like tinfoil. Not so great. So for me it is no longer nomorerack.com. It is nomoreofthat$#*!.com

michellee14
12/10/13

I placed an order on this site on 11/29 and received an email on 12/3 that the item had been shipped yet today 12/10 the USPS website shows that all they have received is the electronic shipping information.... no package to ship. I have emailed the site since there is no telephone number to call and all I get is them telling me that they have forwarded the issue to the vendor. I'm a single mother and can not afford to buy another gift for my child since these funds are apparently gone. I'm disgusted!!

deborahh20
12/10/13

I ordered two, 7" tablets from nomorerack via an advertisement I saw on Facebook, approximately 3 days before Thanksgiving for my 5 year old niece and myself, as a backup.
I received the first tablet 2 weeks later, then began reading and "buying" into the negative reviews on this thread. So, I began contacting the Nomorerack email. I conversed with Karen H. and Kristine who separately assured me that my tablets had
been delivered, but I oh course, disputed that I'd only received one.
I thanked them both for their help and stated that I'll wait.
Well, today, one week AFTER the delivery of Tablet #1, arrived Tablet #2!!!
I opened the first tablet to try it out and realized that it came out of the box ready to use. Everything worked fine, including the camera, which isn't much to write about.
However, to a 5 year old, it's just fine.
So far, I'm very pleased.

jenm12
12/10/13

I ordered on Cyber Monday. $126. Stupid impulse buy. I can't afford to lose $126, but I can't get a refund, even though I have asked several times. It's infuriating, and I am vowing to stick to my guns next time and never order online again, unless through Amazon. I don't even want to order from them again, either, because of tax.

I have heard nothing about shipping, and if I do get an answer, it's 24 hours (or slightly less) after I made the initial complaint or asked a question.

I need my money. I would rather have that, than the stupid tablet I ordered. I don't want it, don't need it, and I need my money! I admit, stupid. I need a computer for me, and this seemed like a great deal, but it's not a great deal, considering the hassle. GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!

curtisb28
12/10/13

THEY ARE THE WORST. I needed my shipment addressed changed and this place did not help me at all. I ordered on December 2nd and my billing address is currently different from my shipping address so the no more rack website (for verification purposes) did not allow me to place a shipping address separate from my billing address. Within literally 3 mins of making my purchase online, I called their customer service number (1800-538-9798) and was also told hold time was under two minute but waited for 45 minutes with no one picking up.

So instead of my shipment coming to Boston it is going over 100 miles away to New York! They never sent me a tracking number like they said they were going to, I actually had to use my own UPS account to figure out the tracking number. I called UPS to try to change the shipping address but they said only the people i purchased the items from can change it. I called no more rack on Dec 10th and waited another 45 mins and finally some lady who sounded like she was in a dungeon answered the phone. She tried to say that I had to contact UPS even though I told her i spoke to UPS literally moments before I called them.

She then told me because it was an expensive item (two tablets 116 each) It has to be sent to the billing address (never heard this before from any other provider). So now I am in Boston with no merchandise but with my credit card charged, with the snow now hitting the east coast and have to cross my fingers that they actually deliver my package to my parents address (who are going on vacation so they wont even be around and they live in a three family condo building) and pray that my uncle can get a hold of it. Then I probably have to wait another week or so for them to ship it to me.

Currently UPS still has only created the shipping label but has NOT received my package in order to start the shipping process....I ordered this on Dec 2nd....WTF....8 days later and UPS still does not have it?

and yet my estimated delivery is still DEC. 14th.....bull$#*!..i'll keep you guys updated and WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PIECE OF $#*! WEBSITE AGAIN!

rafaelg13

Hi Rafael,

Good day! Thank you for contacting us. I have reviewed your account and see your order is still being processed and will be shipped soon. To be safe, we let our customers know they should allow 2-3 weeks for an order to be delivered, although orders normally ship much faster. To ensure it is, I have escalated your order to our fulfillment team; please expect an update once we hear back. Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.

Thank you!

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 2:03 PM,
Hello there,

I am a bit concern after reading all the reviews from your website. I place this order of 2 tablets and I need them by December 24. When I look in to the delivery policy state that it should arrive with in 10 to 14 Business day. Been Christmas time I just want to know if I should cancel my order. I am not worry about nothing really thing the credit card company offer to give a refund in the item does not arrive as promise and they will go after you. How ever I really want to those tablet because is a present to my nephews with their father pass away on November. Please respond so I can take action. I am confident this is going to come truth. But is there any reason that you believe this will not going to happened please let me know because I need to get those tablets for my nephews. Please respond. Thanks

curts5
12/10/13

I ordered two of the same items on November 24th and when I finally received shipment I only received one. I contacted Nomorerack.com and they contacted the vender and said I would hear something in a couple of days. Several days went by with no word so I contacted Nomorerack.com. I was told they contacted the vender and I should hear something in a week or two. Unacceptable. I also made the mistake of placing other orders that I have still have not received and one is still processing after 8 days. I will NEVER use this site again!!!

michaelm165
12/10/13

so far they have charged my credit card and have not provided shipping instructions, so after reading all of these reviews, I am very nervous.....I have emailed their customer service and will report back on the progress. As of right now, I am not really finding this to be ethical, due to the fact that they have charged my credit card.....

deannad2
12/9/13

merchandise received was obvious seconds from god know where, theydid take care of one problem, but no more, the customer service aid I should have read the fine print, and the fine print, so be on the look out will not support this wed site again

oliviat2
12/9/13

I have ordered 3 items so far from this sight. I ordered a set of sheets and a loom set for gifts. I received the sheets very quickly. The looms took a couple of weeks. To the point I put in a request for information and received a timely response. I did receive the looms. I got a killer deal on a Strider bike and am waiting delivery. It has only been a couple of days and today received the tracking # for delivery. I forgot my password and had trouble with the reset. They helped me promptly. So far, I have not had a negative experience and plan to order again.

suea9
12/9/13

I order some Christmas gifts during Black Friday... and I'm still waiting on a tracking number so I can find out with my merchandise. after being on hold for 23 minutes even though the recording said no longer the two minutes I finally got ahold of a representative who can tell me anything about the items that I ordered. this has been a second attempt to find out what's going on my items and once again no help from this company I would never shop there again!

zakiyyahg
12/9/13

I placed a order a month ago and sent it back a day or 2 after I received my purchase because it was not what I expected. I received confirmation of its arrival to the vendor but it been a month since the confirmation and I still have not received my credit to my credit card.They have the worst customer service ever so if you value your money and your time do not shop here. "I REPEAT DO NOT SHOP HERE EVER". Let it be known you're at the vendors mercy not NOMORERACK they subcontract through other vendors NONE of the items on their site are shipped through them. Save yourself a couple of headaches one from the bad customer service and another from trying to get it resolved through their so called supervisors that sound like they are not here in the US.

danielsm
12/9/13

I have ordered something from this website and I am terrified after reading the reviews, they have my money and my items has not shipped yet and I can not get anyone to take my call or reply with an email. The sheer volume of bad reviews is breath taking. I spent $118 of my good hard earned money for my kids christmas presents and these people seem to not even have the ability to assure me - a new customer that my goods will be on the way. Ill let you guys know.

samanthah9
12/9/13

I have ordered things from nomorerack before. I'm happy with everything I got. I've ordered clothes, a gorgeous ring that I always get compliments on, and BB cream. Everything was as described. Most things got here quickly. Two to three weeks is not bad, to save good money. I ordered a tablet on Thanksgiving, and it just shipped, but at least I have tracking information from USPS.

Perhaps they have made some mistakes in the past, but it seems that sites like this are really trying to up their game. Honestly, I'm happy with them.

jawpowerw
12/9/13

I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter. Quality of boots was poor- felt like cardboard inside, they also ran small. THERE WERE NO INSTRUCTIONS ANYWHERE AS TO HOW TO RETURN THEM, in box or on web. I sent a email asking how to return - no reply. Sent 2nd email, reply was - sorry it is to late for a refund! They only got me for $31, whoever it is a TOTAL RIP OFF!!!

louisec23
12/8/13

Waste of time to order from them. I live in a rural area, and ordered a very small item, but they refuse to ship to PO Boxes. I told them my billing address was my PO Box, but they just wouldn't help. Don't bother- the company doesn't seem to care about customer service or customer needs.

stephaniek17
12/8/13

Worst shopping experience possible!! And I havent even received my order yet so I dont know what the quality will be like. We ordered 3 tablets for our kids Christmas presents on 12.01. Order is still "processing", however you can be damn sure they took our money! I have sent 6 emails about our order not going through and I have gotten the same "form letter" response. Never once answered my questions. I also tried calling and doing their live chat. No one answers ever. Im afraid we wont get them by Christmas and those were their Santa presents. They wont cancel my order or ship it!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!

annae12
12/8/13

I ordered some Christmas gifts from here about 3 weeks ago. When I view my order, it still says "processing". I've tried getting ahold of customer service to see if it has shipped and maybe the tracking info is behind, but can not talk to anyone. Wish I would've read these reviews before buying!

hanahj
12/8/13

Aw man:( I Didnt look at the reviews until after I ordered two tablets!! And the worst part is it is my managers money bc she had told me to get two and she trusted me on buying two good ones and then coming in soon!:( because it has been as week as of tomorrow. I really hope they come in or Idk what will happen!;(

tomm796
12/8/13

Never Never buy from this online site .Customer service won't get back to you & after reading the review don't don;t don;t buy here

susanw35
12/8/13

Oh boy. Wish I'd found these reviews sooner. Obviously they should spend some of their advertising money on customer service. Just like the other reports, my credit card was charged immediately, but I haven't even received a confirmation email. Its been at least five days since I placed the order...
Feels like this company should come with a warning disclosure. Don't recall seeing anything about a credit for returns...

nicolec16
12/7/13

I have never given a negative online review in my life. I think too many people write about the negatives and not the positives so I only go out of my way to write positive reviews.

For the first time, I've encountered such a poor excuse for a company that I have to do my part and inform everyone to stay away. I understand mistakes happen - all businesses err; however, the lack of accountability for their error and their disgusting, non-existent customer service level is unacceptable. I didn't receive my package, they will not refund the money to me, and they will not send me a new one.. (UPS didn't receive the package either so this isn't a delivery issue at all).How is this acceptable?

If this is not resolved by next week, I will be filing a corporate complaint and will be speaking with the BBB as well.

Nomorerack is legitimately a company, but how they operate should be considered a scam.

kristinav2
12/7/13

Terrible service, very slow delivery, I ordered 10 days ago, one of them wasnt even shipped.no response when u try to reach them.i would never order from here again!!!they lied about my order date..I ordered it on Thanksgiving day and on the email it says 5th of december. Very bad experience.

tinak11
12/6/13

I purchased 2 purses, which upon receiving, I did not like. I obtained a return authorization and returned the items on the day I received the instructions (10/19/13) on how to return. These instructions included a packing slip with paid postage and a tracking number (again, please note that the tracking number WAS PROVIDED by them). About 3 weeks later, I received an email asking whether or not I had returned the items and if I had, to provide the tracking number associated with the return package. They should have had easy access to this tracking number since it was associated with the return authorization that they provided...and because THEY PROVIDED ME WITH THE TRACKING NUMBER. Anyways, I emailed them back with the tracking number and confirmed that I had returned the package on 10/19/13. I received no response for about a week. I emailed them again, stating that I had returned the items and provided the tracking number along with a screen shot of the delivery confirmation on USPS.com. I then received correspondence that I had been issued a store credit. However, during my initial exchange with "Betty T" regarding the return, I specified that I wanted a full refund to my original method of payment. She assured me that this was fine and that she would make a note on my account to ensure that it happened. I reminded them of this and sent them the transcript of my conversation with "Betty T," and they replied that I had be issued a refund. Upon checking my credit card statement a few days later, I noticed I had only received a partial refund. I bought 2 bags, $31 each, and returned both. I was only refunded $31, on 11/14/13 (almost a month after my return, mind you). I have since been in an ongoing battle to receive the rest of my refund. I alerted them to the fact that I only received a partial refund, and after a few days, they apologized and stated I had been issued a store credit. Again. Even though all I've been asking for this entire time is a full refund to my original payment method. This all began on 10/19/13. It is now 12/6/13. I don't think this process should be this hard. I bought 2 bags, paid a total of $62. I then returned both bags. I requested and was promised a full refund to my original payment method. How hard is it to refund someone $62 to their credit card? This site is not worth the hassle, even if they have some cute stuff.

nicholeh1
12/6/13

I order 2 google tablets.. they shipped quickly BUT they shipped to someone in CT. An I'm in OH.. so now someone has my kids Xmas present.. they better hope I get some answers tomorrow when I call first thing in the am!! Very disappointed!!

tinah13
12/5/13

I bought some dresses from them this summer(4 for $20 or something like that). It took forever for me to get them, one of the straps came unsewn first time I wore it. I contacted them via e-mail and tried to cancel my order a week after I placed it because I had yet to hear anything as to the status.They got back with me right away, I was told that they has already sent my order to their distributor and that I could not cancel but only return it when I received it. I got the them, fixed the strap, gave one to my daughter, and ended up with three cute light weight summer dresses.

reneen2
12/5/13

don't order from this company............... they NEVER answern the phone........you're placed on on for SEVERAL mins 17mins or more very poor service ...I still have not rec'd my replace order 3weeks and still waiting :(

Best Online Discount Shopping Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber