US Government's NSF

wyz1234@hotmail.com

3 Reviews for Nike-cheap.com

▼ Sort by: recent

5/29/14

'Cheap Nike Free Run Australia' is the name of the organisation.
Can I give NO stars????? I have no doubt I have been scammed and they will be keeping my $90. Everything looks very professional (except for some grammar which makes you think its from China - Taiwan etc), even the shopping cart and payment methods. Received a confirmation immediately. All Good!

Except I have not heard from them since or received any shoes. I have sent countless messages via email (there is no telephone number or mention of what Country they are based in) and I have not received any reply at all. Stay away from this mob.

3/1/11

Should have read online reviews first. Got scammed. They say the ship from USA, but they are in China. They negotiate with you for 45 days, then after that time frame you can't make a claim through PAYPAL and you are screwed. I shipped the wrong shoes they sent me, and they kept my money and the shoes. PAYPAL says there is nothing they can do, apparently they support scammers.

5/29/10

The site look professional and I bought some shoes. The send me the wrong pair of shoes and i couldn't return them or get my money back. Don't buy anything form them !

The Best Shoe Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber