US Government's NSF

MX123 reviews

4 Reviews for MX123

▼ Sort by: recent

4/23/14

Worst experience ever using MX123. I will NEVER be using this site/service again.

I had a few dvds and video games I sold to them that were in near mint condition. 3 of them were rejected for no apparent reason (asked why but no reply). I also recommended them on social media for a bonus, which was confirmed by one of their representatives (Chris), but I never received it. Emailed/called them to try to sort it out and could not get a response.

It seems mx123 only communicates when it is in their interest to. If you want to ask about recommending them on social media, sure they respond. If you want to ask about payment, order logistics, etc. you are out of luck.

Bottom line: this site is not worth it, many other better sites out there to sell your stuff. The people running this place are extremely unprofessional, and out to scam/cheat people in my opinion.

8/13/13

I sent 16 dvd's, quoted at $135.56-ordered and sent on July 05, 2013, they received on July 08, 2013 = tracking # 9449 0126 9935 0001 7744 48 I emailed them asking how much longer,"after 3 weeks" and they told me they couldn't find that order, then said they never received. I contacted their local post office and they told me they had delivered it to that address. I have filed theft reports and I will be filing with the attorney general. I have sold to them several times and they always try something and there is a constant haggling over quoted price, but would eventually receive payment.( 9 times out of 10 its not the quoted price). But this is simply unacceptable. They are blatantly lying, I will not stop pursuing INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINTS and telling my experience on every social media sight about this theft, and hope they reap the consequences of doing this over and over to tons of people, whom are simply trying to make a little money in such hard times, instead of scammers on ebay. But they are pulling the same scams. I have filed theft with Their local police. Every day I will pursue another theft report, ( attorney general Saint Paul/ INTERNET CRIME, etc.) until they are punished and ordered to pay all the claims that have been made STOP THIEVES ONLINE!!!

7/16/13

Extremely shady business. Out of five DVDs sold to them, all in original packaging and all both inspected & played prior to sending, they've reject two saying that the most expensive item was so badly scratched that they're not paying for it and the second most expensive item they "discounted"because they claimed it was not in original packaging. I believe they simply did not want to honor the prices they quoted as all merchandise was gently used and in original packaging. I would not have sold to them without the two highest priced items in the set. I will not sell to them again. Now I am wondering if they've damaged my dvds and hoping I get them back intact. Seller beware. Got to secondspin.com instead. They pay competitively and best of all, they honor their prices. I've had no problems with them.

2/22/11

Googled website because I wanted to sell my large quantities of cds. Tried to punch in upc codes of all 80 cds I wanted to sell but nothing happened. So after wasting my time doing this I called contact number at website. The owner answered and was suspiciously nice and proceeded to give me the address where I could send my CDs. In good faith I mailed all 80 cds to which I got a total of $7.40, about a dime a piece. I eventually called back when I received this pathetic amount and complained . I eventually got nowhere to which I asked them to simply send them back to me as this amount was unexeptable. Was empbarrased and humiliated. Spent more on gas to mail cds. I requested that they promote the sum of ten cents per cd. I ve never cashed the check and I am still trying to get my cds back or a reasonable sum of money. They are not cooperating of course. Please do not use this website to sell your cds you will be ripped off I am in the process of contacting small claims court to get a settlement.

The Best Dvd Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber