US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

jeannickh
3/27/14

This is not a site I would recommend. I received a dammaged bag, sent it back for exchange/repair and, despite numerous phone calls and e-mails, I never got it back!! I lost $350.

andreao3
2/4/14

Bought a Prada bag yesterday. I live near them and got the bag today. They had automatically sent me a link to FedEx to track it. I called customer service and she answered my question. My bag is BEAUTIFUL. Better than the pic. It has everything on the bag engraved Prada. The zipper is smooth like butter-even has the number on the white tag in the pocket that I saw on an authentication website! Also the back of the zipper has the name of the authentic zipper manufacturer (as per the authentication site). I am very happy.

bookb
10/30/13

I am a buyer from Asia, Recently bought a Prada wallet USD $165 plus shipping $49.50 . They are selling FAKE wallet. Many company sells fake wallets and admit to it by calling them replicas, this company starting that they are 100% authentic. Big Big Liar ! Stay away from Modaqueen !

halimaa1
7/29/13

Horrible I ordered some stuff Prada bag for $ 450 plus 45 shipping,but after I went
To the reviews ad saw so many people have received fake goods immediately
May be within three hours of placing my order I wrote mail to them to cancel and mind you it's was the JULY 28,2013 which is a weekend and there website they advertised
Working hours Mon-Fri 1000am to 5 pm, and shipping will take three working days.
So I was safe no office that day and nothing to be processed until the next day that is
Today working day on Monday in Los Angeles but I got an email stating that they
Have already processed my order and there is no cancellation allowed.see how conned Artists and crooks are running this company and they go back on their own
Company written words .I don't recommend anybody to do business with them.
They are big liars. I am sorry to use this filthy language but they really got me this
Time I reported the fraud to my bank and hopefully the company can retract my orders.
T's

marab2
6/27/13

I purchased 2 bags when I noticed one was on hold. I contact them and they hung up the phone in my face when I asked to cancel the order as I got nervous for the one I was being treated on the phone. I thought their company was fishy. I called back they were so rude, gave me the wrong tracking number it was a horrible experience! STAY AWAY FROM THEM! SCAM, SCAM and scam!!!

stevey
6/24/13

Totally fake ! Bought the Prada bag and you need NOT bring it to the shop to have
it authenticated ! Its a low quality rip off product from China !
NEVER buy anything from this site.

libransagec
1/9/11

I had a colleague who bought a prada bag. She had it authenticated at a 2nd hand shop and found it's real. but they sent a wrong colour to her (beige but they sent camel)and the leather print seems a bit faulty. wondering if they might be selling rejected goods. anyone care to share more on this site?