US Government's NSF

8 Reviews for Membersareatv.com

▼ Sort by: recent

andreag6
7/9/13

it is a scam. ive never been able to watch anything the way they make it seem.3500channels? everything is is busy or nonresponsive or links to other online line places u can use for free anyway or have monthly fees . total misrepresentation of service.

vladimirf
7/9/13

To have access to TV channels you forwarded to download unsafe software.
Even immediate demand to return money appeares to be unsuccessfull.
Advertisement is a complete fraud. STAY AWAY FROM THIS TVMOVIE-TRICKERY

lrp
11/12/11

I agree with all. Had to reset my computer because they altered it to where it was useless. Found the offending links(example malware: fixed security so that it was bypassed) embedded in the linkage to membersareatvt.com. At sign up tried to pay for a 1 year subscription but they switched it to
a 2 year subscription. I am a computer systems analyst and should have known better. The promises were there, just no fulfillment of promises. They should be banned from the internet.

codyn1
10/15/11

BS proxy site that is a virus hell

graced
6/10/10

This site is not what it advertised itself as. My Norton program warns it is not a safe site. I tried immediately to get my money back with no luck. How I wish I would have seen these reviews first.

edo
5/4/10

this is the worst paid membership ever, I absolutely hate it, they will be reported, because this is certainly a scam all the way, they promise you that you can watch up to 3500 channel, up till now all the channels get frozen, and you spend half hour buffering!! PLEASE WHAT EVER YOU DO STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS

mm7
3/16/10

A real scam. They suck you in with ads that make false claims and you end up with justintv and another I can't rember. Just free services anybody can get without any cost. For some reason fox news worked for a while but no more. The add used to trick you will say channels like fox news are included but it is a total lie. STAY AWAY! Also as the other guy said there are all kinds of spyware they want you to download for "FREE" luck you! I RIPOFF!

rodb
1/28/10

BAD, scum and want your money and access to your PC with their so called free offers. Now I have more bugs and virusis that a hospital ER room. Better give me a full refund for the so called free offers......................
DON"T GO To THEIR SITE!!!!!!!!! *****membersareatv.com