US Government's NSF

3 Reviews for Mejerseys.com

▼ Sort by: recent

robn9
12/31/13

I have ordered twice now from this site. The first order was 10 jerseys and i was shorted 3 jerseys due to "out of stock items". Okay I get that its the holidays, so a week later they "resent" my 3 new choices and gave me a tracking number. Okay cool, so I ordered another 12 a week later. (these are all x-mas gifts mind you paid for by the people who wanted them, not my own money). So a few days later I got another tracking number and this time was told there was only 1 out of stock items. So it has been almost 2 weeks later and the first shipment of 3 missing jerseys is going to Illinois, i'm in new jeresy! the next order of 11 jerseys was delivered to someone in PA!!! So not only are these present for xmas REALLY late, but looks like im gonna have to pay my friends back over $450 out of my pocket!!

martyw
12/23/09

I have made quite a few orders with these guys loved the service at first but I am very pissed off with the service i received on this last one. they shorted me 8 jersies and when i requested a refund these ass hats said they were doing it then and still havent its been 4 days and these were all supposed to be here for peoples xmas presents and now people are pissed at me so i don't know i may use them again but i may not now.

stephaniem3
12/7/09

I HAVE USED MEJERSEYS.COM TWO TIMES AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THE DEALS I GOT. THE JERSEYS THAT I ORDERED WERE THE REAL DEAL; THEY WERE $45 FOR THE JERSEYS WITH THE SEWN ON DECALS. I HAVE PASSED ON THIS WEBSITE TO ALL THE FOOTBALL FANS I KNOW AND THEY ALL LOVE IT.

Best Online Jersey Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber