US Government's NSF

Categories: Suits
833 S. Los Angeles Street
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Tel: 877-526-7337

People interested in MegaSuits are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

romaneg
11/13/14

I ordered a suit, they sent the wrong size. I had to pay to send it back and I am still waiting to recieve my full refund.

frustratedc1
6/12/14

i ordered a suit got the wrong suit. on informing them they keep throwing me around. I am still to get a hold of anyone who will give me a refund and they can have their suit back. What happened to the principal of customer service? I just want my money back. worst online shopping experience ever!!!!!!

lamonta2
3/7/14

fredj5
7/9/13

For my sister engagement party I was looking at few sites offering slim fit suits ,price range between $199 to $400 and I found megasuits.com has the best veriety and lowest price .I bought slim fit suits for $97.00 free shipping was included plus free skinny tie ,metrial is good and the look was incredible.Tailored for $10 and it look like $500 suit.Very happy.

annn1
7/9/13

False advertising, cheap looking suit material. They do not send you exactly what you order

ericf6
5/24/12

Sent wrong item, has an extremely hard time getting them to send the right item. Language barriers.

johnd117
5/23/12

Buy one get one FREE!! Amazing deals, the suits are great quality too. My only complaint would be the colors are darker than their pictures show. So Navy is a really dark Navy blue, and charcoal grey is a really dark charcoal. My tailor finished these out and actually couldn't believe the quality for the price. His $500 big box suits didn't compare!

lorih6
3/1/12

We orderred a suit and the total came to $117.00 and it came with a shirt and tie. The suit was a Milano suit and it came in just a couple days as I requested it quickly since we had a wedding to attend. The suit was beautiful. I was very impressed. Thank you Megasuits. I was hopeful for a positive experience but it exceeded my expectations.

kelvinj
2/2/12

I ordered a tux and I find it nice given the quite inexpensive price. They are also able to follow my handling instructions.

ginad1
2/23/11

Found a really nice 3 piece suite for 129 plus free shirt and tie! The package came quickly and the suit is beautiful, great material, and they even included 2 free pens and a coupon! :) Pens write nicely too! Anyway I was skeptical about ordering a suit online, especially cheap, and I'm SOOO glad I did. Much better than I could have gotten at Kohls, Ross, TJ MAXX or anywhere else and I got it for less. :D

katec6
2/18/11

We too were sent the wrong item. After getting nowhere we were finally routed to someone named Ben. He got the ball rolling in the right direction, we hope. Still waiting for the correct suits to be shipped.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MegaSuits staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I just ordered a suit last night and it worked. However, I tried logging in this morning and I get an error every time. What should I do?
5/1/13
Answer
amyc5
A: I am curious to if anyone has had any experiences with this site? I would like to order my wedding parties tuxes from here as there are great prices. I have tried to phone with little success. I have been e-mailing back and forth and am not to sure what to think so far. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.
11/10/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the MegaSuits staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

MegaSuits?