US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

3 Reviews for Lucky-day-uk.com

▼ Sort by: recent

8/12/13

DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE! My email address has been ABSOLUTELY BOMBARDED with spam from this site! Sometimes I'm receiving about 15 emails a day! Most of these tell me that I'm due money back from banks and loan companies that I have no association with! I had to block them eventually!

6/24/13

Was sent to this site from offerX giving the offer to test an iphone 4 for a week and keep it after. Site full of popups and googling the offer has shown it to be untrustworthy

7/1/11

Following an email sent to me by "Voucher Giveaways" VoucherGiveaways@friendshipsinternal.com
I have accidentally stumbled upon your website http://www.lucky-day-uk.com/path/popunder1.php?pageid=5 on which I was prompted to enter my mobile phone number with no other information or explanation given on the screen. I was then sent a pin number via SMS to be entered on the web page again without proper explanation of what that was for !
I have now seen on my mobile phone bill that £ 1.50 was charged for each text message. I think it is very unfair and I intend to complaint about this and take necessary action not only to recover my loses but to warn other internet users about your site.

Capt H Sarwar