US Government's NSF

492 Reviews for LiveCareer

▼ Sort by: recent

Very helpful

7/30/14

This site was very user friendly and very helpful.

7/30/14

I was having a hard time finding a job no one was responding to my resume after I used your resume template employers started calling me with in days

7/30/14

I was able to pick a professional resume template and create my own resume update. It was very easy to do and the selection of templates was great. I found a job locally, submitted my cover letter, resume and References and got the job. Thank you!

7/29/14

I was very appreciative with the materials i needed to improve my resume.

7/29/14

It's awesome

7/28/14

I was amazed how easy it was to complete the resume" tailored to specific job I was applying for.
I was told by HR person during my interview how much they liked my resume' and cover letter, it helped to focus their attention to read more before the interview.

Stoked!!!

7/28/14

I experienced shocking customer service and their fees are NOT clearly stated. I had no idea I signed up for subscription and when trying to talk to someone on the 'live chat' one of their members of staff closed the chat down while I was explaining the situation. After having to contact my bank and 'live career' over and over again, they decided to charge £22.95 again this morning even though my bank cancelled it for me and reversed the £22.95. And to anyone who wnats/needs to contact them about their account, the number stated at the bottom of their page doesn't even exist. Wouldn't recommend anyone so sign up, as it states you only have to pay £1.95 but what it doesn't state is that you will be charged £22.95 every month after paying £1.95. Too much hassle for such a little problem, when it could have been resolved in one phone call or chat.

7/27/14

I had worked on my resume all day long. After much frustration I finally finished it, then while trying to figure out how to pay the screen went off. Of course I became more frustrated, but when I called I talked with Adrian he was so pleasant, calm and very helpful. He explained everything I needed to know in terms, I understood. He was just the person I needed to talk with after a difficult day. Thanks again Adrian, I really appreciated you kindness.

7/27/14

The resume that I created help me land a job two days after it was written. It was very easy to write and the tools that they have are simple to use. I recommend this to anyone that needs a resume written.

7/27/14

This service/website just charged 1.99 for download the cv plays 23 pounds after 15 days since I did trancelike subscription so basically paid 25 pounds for me to write my own cv just using a template that doesn't even have spell checker so that's one of the best ways to spend good money for nothing if I could would rate in 0 stars.

7/27/14

It is a great program and will use it in the future if needed. I will definitely
refer fellow employees to this website.

7/26/14

My experience with LiveCareer has been wonderful. I was not able to create a resume on my own and as soon as I registered with LiveCareer they made it so easy and yet so professional. I landed a few interviews right away and a Job! Thank you again LiveCareer couldn't have done it without you :)

Great.

Hi
I self "Kalpesh Ganotra" and I started using the services of Live Career on 11th July, 2014 & I got the Job within 10 days..
Its an excellent website in which You can Develop a strong Resume, Cover letter, your interview skills etc...
Its Awesome..

7/26/14

The website was easy to understand and navigate. The templates and tips were very helpful. I did have a small problem on the editing/spacing. When I was listing my employment history on one of the templates and I made some edits it did not change or adjust the spacing. It wasn't that obvious but it was an issue. Other than that, it was easy and very helpful.

7/26/14

I was very relieved to come across your website since I needed to update my resume very quickly. I was able to access many version of writing a resume which I was impressed with and used. I will definitely recommend LiveCareer to my friends at college and work for the many options available with LiveCareer in writing a resume and updating it and being connected to potential employers. I will like also to thank you for great customer service.

7/25/14

The site was very easy to use. Customer Service was excellent. Will use site again

7/25/14

makes a lot of sense to advertise FREE when you can make one but cant print or download it unless you pay. So hows that free

7/25/14

I was in need of help putting together a resume for an upcomming interview. I had one from 20 years previous but obviously it was outdated and wasn't really sure where to begin. LiveCareer made it so easy. You can use their examples all ltogether or use the examples as a guide. They provided many template options to pick from, I can't say enough about the service they provide. Thank You LiveCareer!! BTW, I got the job!!!

7/24/14

I did not have any idea how to write a resume before because I never needed one, but now that I was looking for another step in my career I was in need for a professional resume in order to get a better job. Looking at different websites, I found LiveCareer resume builder, and it was the best help I could have ask for. Very helpful, fast, and convenient.

7/24/14

Great source for resume building! Easy to use and understand! Plus I got the JOB!!!

7/24/14

The site is awesome. The cover letter options are compelling but sound relaxed, almost informal. I was having writer's block, but this website helped me through all that.

7/23/14

Very good. Got me a job and my friend. Just cancelled and it was done in seconds. Thanks live career.

7/23/14

This website is a complete scam. The positive reviews on this site are obviously written by trolls who are being compensated. I tried to use the resume template advertised for 1.95 and they signed be up for a very expensive monthly service.

7/22/14

Very helpful! The different formats are invaluable.

7/22/14

Very easy to use. Was great that you can enter your information once and then change the style and formatting without having to retype or edit anything. Highly recommended!

7/21/14

Customer Service was fabulous.

7/21/14

Bonnie was my agent I spoke with, and she was great! She was quick, to the point, and helped me in less than 5 minutes. Great service!

7/20/14

I had no problems using your site and appreciate the help I did get. Once I got a job, it was also easy to cancel my subscription... so all in all it was a positive experience.
Thank you.

7/20/14

A few months ago I visited this site to write a resume, even if you don't use their services they keep billing you. Not a helpful website at all, more concerned with keeping the money they had charged me than to come to a resolution on the over charging. The amounts they were charging me changed as well. It was like they were charging me whatever they could get by with me not noticing. I am going to have to cancel my card and order a new one so they will stop charging me.

7/20/14

I found LiveCareer to be extremely helpful and a great tool in writing a resume or updating your resume. I was offer a great opportunity after I use this application to re-do my resume.

I will certainly tell my family and friends and encourage them to use Live Career
who are looking to update or refresh their resume when looking for a new job.

7/20/14

Great experience. Will definitely recommend.

Wonderful

7/19/14

My experience with Live Career was wonderful. Although I have been a small-business owner for many years, I am moving back into the workforce as a teacher. This made my resume quite unique, but I wanted it to show me and my experience in the best light. The representative I worked with spent time with me to make sure she understood my background thoroughly before she worked on my resume. The final resume was amazing, and I was hired quickly. My experience was so good my husband plans to work with Live Career in the next week to update HIS resume!!!

Fast Friendly

7/19/14

Awesome! I had a great experience with this! Thank you!

7/19/14

Easy to use with great results

7/19/14

excellent easy to use and very professional and great price

7/19/14

I just want to thank LiveCareer with a big thumbs up from me. Not only was the site easy to use and to navigate I was able to completely change my resume in no time at all. Being unemployed at the time I felt it was very important to change my resumes' look and feel and this site made that very easily done.
I have since gotten many hits on my new resume, including interviews and several job offers. The Q&A Interview section on the site really helped me to prepare for questions and best practices during my interviews. Again thank you LiveCareer I will definitely be recommending your services to other friends and colleagues.

7/18/14

Very professional and easy. Thanks

7/17/14

Excellent product, great customer service.

7/17/14

I am so thrilled that I stumbled upon this site! I have been working at the same University for over 20 years and have been out of the job market during this time. I needed some help updating my outdated resume. LiveCareer provided various templates to use and guided me through the step-by-step process to update my resume. It also helped with the cover letter. Needless to say, I was offered a job within only a few weeks.
Thanks LiveCareer!

7/17/14

Very helpful and professional in their services which helped me land a new job!

7/17/14

My experience went very well. I was helped thoroughly by a representative each time I required assistance. I was also able to cancel my subscription very easily when needed.

7/17/14

Although I have a lot of experience in my field of Education, I was not sure how to produce a good resume that could capture the attention of prospective employers. I was in the process of changing employer. The last time I wrote a resume was 8 years ago. I decide to sign up with LiveCareer. On LiveCareer, I received so many helpful hints on how to prepare an outstanding resume and cover letter. I downloaded the cover letter and resume to my computer and tweaked them before sending them out. Within two weeks, I was interviewed, and given a position with a company. I decide at that point to cancel my membership with LiveCareer, since I was no longer going to use it. The cancellation process was hassle free, and the young lady who processed it was very courteous, organized, and professional.

I would greatly recommend LiveCareer to anyone who wants help in producing great resume and cover letter.

Rating of Website: 5 stars

7/17/14

Great service! Easy to use. Was hard to find link to discontinue subscription, but I used online chat and she had it done in a second! Thanks!

7/16/14

I appreciate the service and have enjoyed the ease of use on this resume builder.

7/16/14

Live career was excellent with providing me with a easy way to prepare my resume.It was precise and to the point. I will use this website for future uses if ever the occasion should arise. I would recommend this website to anyone.

The Best Career Advice Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber