US Government's NSF

customerservice@livecareer.com

574 Reviews for LiveCareer

▼ Sort by: recent

8/27/14

Live Career can help a person develop a cover letter fast and easy if never created one before. I would recommend Live Career to anyone that is looking for help in making a cover letter or resume.

8/27/14

GREAT WEBSITE. I haven't written a resume in 24 years. With the step by step instructions and advise, I was able to successfully apply for a Manager in training position. I start tomorrow.

8/25/14

A positive one. Very professional and courteous.

8/24/14

Very good, very happy.

8/23/14

was very easy to fill in my resume i had it done in minutes

8/23/14

I opted to do the monthly 7.95 option. But guess what? It's not monthly. You will pay for the whole entire year but they won't tell you until AFTER you process your payment. I don't mind paying for the services but I would like to know how much I would be paying before I agree to pay. I was under the impression that I would be charged once a month....not forced to pay for an entire year.

Outside of that the website is great. I wouldn't mind using it again but the way they marketed the plans just threw me off.

Tip for consumers: Read carefully.

8/23/14

extarodnary web site, very helpful!!

8/23/14

It was fine except the site does not tell you you have to pay til the end

8/23/14

These are nothing but filthy scam artists.

I signed up for a free trial. I found their site was broken: The online tool was fine, but the exporter was buggy and broken, so I cancelled. This is good evidence, in retrospect, that they are scam artists, because I have coded by own format converters. It is not nearly the most difficult thing you could program.

Two weeks later they charged over $40 to my account.

These are the filthiest kinds of criminals and I can assure you that if this isn't resolved soon, there will be a lawsuit. I have already contacted a lawyer. I've never been scammed like this and I want to make sure these criminals get what they deserve.

Tip for consumers: These scam artists will keep making charges to your credit card indefinitely. If they have your number, call your credit card company immediately to see what your options are.

8/23/14

Your site and your choices for a resume was extremely helpful. We'll see if I get the job now.

8/22/14

I found Resume-Now offered an excellent and very affordable product. I am grateful for the use of their resume systems.

8/22/14

awesome, thank you so much

8/22/14

It was an ok resume, but it IS NOT FREE. Once you complete it, you must pay a couple bucks for it. But in one month, they will charge you $40 for a membership fee, monthly. So go with someone else.

Tip for consumers: It is not free

8/21/14

It was more than pleasant. I was helped the entire way through. This is a truly life-saving site. It provides you with everything you could possibly need for landing a suitable job.

8/21/14

I was very pleasantly surprised how easy it was to design a professional resume and cover letter. After sending these away to apply for 3 different jobs I obtained 3 interviews and now have a job, thank you for your excellent website.

8/21/14

It's a total scam, the resumes and cover letter look awesome but if you buy one you pay at first something like $4 but after that they charge you again for the month at $35 with some cents, and then when that is not what you wanted and call to cancel and tell them that this is not anywhere on their website they do nothing for you. I just got ripped off from this company do not use them what so ever unless you want to pay money for something you didn't know was happing or want to use another time besides the one time you paid for the one cover letter or resume.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!!!!!!

Great!

8/20/14

I feel I was over charged for this service. The slap in the face was an international charge you placed on my account. This is why I canceled my account. Thank you

Excellent

fast and pleasant

8/19/14

ITS NOT FREE!!!! It will let you build your whole resume and BOOM now you need to pay for it. So lame. It also won't let you copy and paste. Save your time people!

8/19/14

I appreciated the resume tools over all, though I had several challenges with logging in and also viewing interview videos.
Expensive product for what was delivered. I wish I hadn't forgotten to cancel for two months-- it was money wasted.

8/19/14

This is a wonderful service and definitely worth the money. The selection of cover letters are easy to adapt to any job field and are quite impressive to perspective employers.
LiveCareer is my go to site whenever I need to compose a resumes and/or cover letter.

8/18/14

This site was easy to use and provided plenty of styles to choose from. The prompts were quite helpful and the site was easy to move around on. Great results...looked professional!

8/18/14

Best site ever...........ease of use is amazing !

8/18/14

no clue what you all ever did for me.

8/16/14

I used LiveCareer to build my Resume Cover Letter for submitting on-line applications for jobs that provide me the opportunity to grow in my RN career. The tools I used here helped me to move more quickly on job postings I was interested in via on-line applications and resume submissions. In a matter of 10 days I had 2 interviews and a job offer!

8/16/14

The Live-Career is an excellent site to create a custom or professional resume ,and I would encourage all my friend and family to use this site.

8/16/14

Awesome site! All the tools necessary to create that wow resume.

8/16/14

The resume tool is great. I got a job right away!

8/16/14

My agent was very helpful and polite. Great information and advice.

8/15/14

My experience was great with LiveCareer. Thank you.

Excellent

8/15/14

He was very helpful and very friendly.

8/14/14

People very helpful and knowledgable

8/14/14

very helpful company and website to build resume

8/14/14

It was great I love the different options it gives you.

8/14/14

Perfect, fast and easy. Very helpful.

8/14/14

good website. useful information for format styles on cover letters. A bit overpriced but easy to cancel membership.

8/13/14

I liked that there were such a large selection of formats to choose from. It was easier to complete the resume with the list of hints and examples for each section, for me that was a huge plus.

8/13/14

I paid 19.99 for what I thought was a cover letter. I finished it and sent it in, only to find the following two months I was charged 39.99 for other services like a resume that I was not aware I had purchased. There was no email or indication that I was being charged until I checked my bank statements. So buyer beware!

8/11/14

Awesome!! For every 100 all hype bull!@#$ websites there is 1 gem like this. I paid $1.95 for the trial period access (7 or 10 days I think). In less than an hour I had turned my resume from boring and forgettable to classy and attention demanding! I went to a job fair and had 8 companies actively trying to hire me. I took the one that made the most sense for me and completely forgot to cancel my "trial" subscription. Oops. I ended up paying 2 payments of $40.20 by the time I figured out what the bill was on my statement. Clicked on the online chat to cancel and it was fast and easy. I got an email confirmation of cancelling before the online chat came through that Julie had cancelled my account. The actual product is great. Resume building is such a pain and nobody wants to do it. I know people that don't try to get jobs they want because they procrastinate on updating and making their resume current and attractive to employers. Even if you forget about it and pay an extra $80 bucks it's still worth it.

8/11/14

The site was easy to use and set up a professional resume

8/10/14

I would give it five stars except that you all continue to place unauthorized charges on our credit card!!!

8/10/14

I had a very pleasant experience with livecareer the template for the resume are very professional is very easy to navigate very user friendly and when you call to cancel your subscription is hassle free. if in need in the future I will definitely use live career and I also recommend it to everyone that is looking to stand out from the rest in your job hunting.

Very helpful website. recommended

8/10/14

great experience. I landed the job.
easy to cancel

8/10/14

I just wanted to thank you and your company...I just got a great job offer and they said they really liked my resume!! Your system is so easy and as I can attest, it works! Please pass this thanks on to whomever needs to see it. THANKS!!

8/10/14

I could not find the pricing before I had to create a resume. Then I work for an hour to finish my resume and then go to buy it and it is very misleading prices. It says 7.95 per month but it is an annual subscription. They are very deceptive in their advertising. Below is the wording

$7 .95 Per Month
Best value, Save 75%
Full access to all features including cover letters.
Pay upfront, renews annually
Cancel Anytime

Notice it does not say the annual subscription amount. Very deceptive advertising.

8/9/14