US Government's NSF

9/17/14

Great

fernandom15
9/17/14

Was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Thank you for your service. I look forward to working with live career again.

reneed11
9/16/14

Great experience and definitely helped me

stephanien9
9/15/14

All of the customer service representatives were most helpful. Thank you

kz2
9/14/14

I want the money back!! I had no idea it was being taken out...in the army and have been away only to come back and find all this money missing...Livecareer my bank cant even find a contact number! Dont give your info!!

Tip for consumers: Dont do it

kirstent
9/14/14

EXTREMELY GOOD.
I love this website very very very good...
Only downfall is that it is quite expensive if it was only say $10 a month i would just keep it too keep my resume there.
The yearly subscription is value for money but i cant let go of $90 in one go just for a resume site anyway it helped me find a job
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!

tishal
9/13/14

My experience with LiveCareer was great. I was stuck trying to do my cover letter and this site really helped me along. I would recommend this site to anyone.

ronr23

1) Found it very helpful in writing my CV
2) As far as clarity in what is free, trial period and charges this site turned out to be another scam. "Treating Customers Fairly" means clarity, ensuring that the customer has clear information with regards to services provided, charges and cancellation.This site does not do this and it's advertising is very misleading (false advertising). I have been charged continuously for 5 moths in a row. When there have not been any funds in my account they have gone as far as repeatedly charging my account on different days untill they managed to take their "monthly subscription"
3)Subsequently cancelled this so called subscription however was unable to delete my details as it keeps saying my subscription will expire on 09/16. Having to consequently cancel my card as i have no confidence at all with when/if this will be actioned

yvonnea2
9/13/14

All I wanted to do is print a small resume but of course that was impossible without
"subscribing". The hook was "just pay $1.95". It then comes out that your account will be billed $30.80 every four weeks!! The real kicker is when you try to cancel.
Either the website is "down" at that particular time, or the phone is not working. I sent an email and no one ever got back to me. Finally, I got results with the "live chat". I would not recommend this site.

mariac42
9/13/14

It was very user friendly and to edit and change things around was a breeze. Definitely recommend using this site for cover letters and resumes.

kristenl7
9/13/14

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very EASY and FAST!!! Excellent Customer Service!!!

reginaf2
9/12/14

Many choices to choose from! Help along the way. And I had no problem cancelling my subscription when I was finished. Overall I had a great experience. Would use again and recommend others to use. Just make sure you cancel when you are finished to keep from getting more charges

juliep25
9/12/14

Great site

estellap
9/11/14

LiveCareer is an user-friendly website. their graphic organizers help you input your information in a professional manner

todda11
9/11/14

DEcent Templates for Resume, I was told my resume was very professional, thank You

nilliyahb
9/11/14

If it was possible this review would have negative -5 stars. This is the worst website ever I don't even know how this damn website got my information but I know one thing that it took 40 dollars that I did not have to give. And on top of that I looked up other websites to help build up your resume there are many better websites other than this $#*!ty one. They are only after one thing MONEY!

mollyp4
9/11/14

my rating is really a 0 , i thought i was using a free service and it turned out be a scam
i was charged each month of 35 dollars and over a dollar in foreign transaction fee
because i did not realize that you are automatically signed up for a fee each month
i will never recommend your service to anyone ,and it is not good business to charge people
for service not even rendered
also your disclaimers are very lengthy and for young people who are not aware of reading all your disclaimers and fine line prints, it is very confusing and not appropriate
i will never recommend your service to anyone or ever use it again
i have paid you over 400 dollars and never used your service beyond the first time
i used your service once mistakenly and then was billed every month for unused service
i was not aware this was happening until recently which was my fault since i did not understand
what bill was for

Tip for consumers: please do not use this website
it is a scam and very overpriced and you area automatically charged a monthly fee without your aware of it and cannot cancel easily
there is a fee for usage and monthly fee unless cancelled right away
so do not do it since you may forget to cancel it and they are hoping there are a lot of people who will be scamed with that clause
poor service and poor business dealings

jasonk38
9/10/14

Easy to use, does most of the work for you!

nickt32
9/9/14

This company is a scam. I signed up for the 14 day trial so I could complete one resume which was all I needed with no knowledge of the fact that they will automatically charge you $9.95 each week every 4 weeks after that 14 day trial without even contacting you to see if you want to continue the subscription. Which I did not. Now That this has been brought to my attention by my bank 9 months later and almost 360 dollars later I am pretty mad. I was never told or notified that I would be charged and this is outrageous. To make matters better I went on the website and signed in and tried to deactivate my account. It would not let me. A scam at it's best. I would very much like to get my money back or at least some part of it or I will take this further. This is a sad excuse for an apparent BBB accredited business.

taiwans
9/8/14

It's just like other fine print websites. If I pay for something there shoould never be anyway for you to charge me again without my authorization. You should't automatically bill me after 14 days if I don't cancel your product

Tip for consumers: never do busy with any company that say they will take money from you if you don't call them by a certain date.

mindyd3
9/8/14

It was easy to use, very helpful, walked u thru everything.

nicholasa9
9/8/14

"LiveCareer" was absolutely instrumental in not only finding relevant positions, but getting me back into the work force. Thank you LiveCareer.com !!!

pennym9
9/8/14

There service was excellent!! I purchased the resume review package and someone looked over my resume. They gave me amazing tips on how to improve my resume. I went to my first job interview and recieved the job!! Improving my resume really helped. Thank you, Live Career! You are a God send!!

joannep12
9/8/14

Very pleased with this service. The customer service is excellent. The templates are user-friendly.

lead9
9/7/14

The site was easy to use, I did not realize that there was additional subscription fee. But I got a new job and was satisfied. Cancellation was also easy.

susiea2
9/7/14

Awesome I got the job I wanted a day after they got my resume! Perfect... short and sweet! Thanks!

evelyni1
9/6/14

Very nice and helpful.

aliciaw8
9/5/14

It was nice to have a site to give you the correct way to write a cover letter. Especially all the different phrases, for the right cover letter. Thank you very much.

mikeq3

Awesome!

chrish116
9/5/14

I found your site to be very helpful with the exception of the sign-in process. For some reason my password was not recognized each time I tried to sign-in and I had to reset it each time.

warrenf7
9/4/14

My experience with live career was great and I landed a great job because of it.

nicholel1
9/3/14

Easy to use, customer service very helpful. Great Experience!

jamesg93
9/3/14

I got hired on my first application. Maybe dumb luck, maybe great resume builder app. I got the job, what else matters?

sugard1
9/2/14

Good Experience, No Issues

paulam24
8/31/14

Worked very well. Easy to use. Easy to cancel.

tessas
8/31/14

Awesome. As an experienced recruiter I would like to highly recommend this site to any person wanting to build a resume or CV. There is tremendous variety and allows for individual choice. Also very well priced

kristenk7
8/30/14

Excellent templates and cover page options. Live Career helped me land the job I was looking for!!! Thanks for an easy and smooth transition. :)

williame14
8/30/14

Nice site with good information

jena14
8/30/14

Y'all were such a big help to me with my resume.. I really liked your suggestions and you wordings that was such a big help. Thank you

shannong17
8/30/14

Nice resume builder, loved the options for highlights. Only needed for a small amount of time and I will recommend this site for sure!!

vanessac13
8/30/14

This service is highly recommended! I received the help that I needed to improve my resume as well as my interview skills. Thanks so much!

terryh52
8/30/14

Dissatisfied. You Are Only Interested In Making Money Only. First Of All You Charge A Excessive Monthly Payment And Then You Charge Extra For Other Services.

geinahj
8/30/14

EXCELLENT!!!!!! Its user friendly, even if you are computer challenged. I love it and will definitely pass this site on to my school mates.

anthonyq3
8/29/14

Its quick and easy to get started. Start your resume from scratch and take advantage of the different styles and templates. The end result looks greats. All the way from resumes, cover letters, even JOB search. I recommend this site.

paulav5
8/29/14

I was skeptical when I first went on the website, but as I was creating my resume and found out with one click I could change everything I was truly amazed. I believe my resume highlighted exactly the right things for my NOW employer. She was WOWed by how beautiful the page looked. I will definitely use this website again!

lisam113
8/28/14

5 star rating. My daughter and I were trying to make a resume for her job search.
I myself have never made a resume since I work for family businesses all my life.
at 52 I did not have a clue. This website was wonderful it took all of my worries away .Just fill in the blanks and the resume makes itself. This is a must tool to have if you are new to the resume writing and for older individuals who are getting back into the workforce. BTW she got the job!

judyh17
8/28/14

This site is wonderful! I needed a resume for the next day, and had all the infomation I needed, however, it has been years since I have done one. The format, helps, examples, and the feedback was terrific. I had a professional paper, and I was finished in a short amount of time. I would highly recommend this site to anyone! Thank you so much

loric36
8/28/14

the site was easy to use and did what I needed it to! Got the job!

marcieb2
8/28/14

Very much appreciated! Thank you!

aliciad9