US Government's NSF

customerservice@livecareer.com

472 Reviews for LiveCareer

▼ Sort by: recent

7/25/14

The site was very easy to use. Customer Service was excellent. Will use site again

7/25/14

makes a lot of sense to advertise FREE when you can make one but cant print or download it unless you pay. So hows that free

7/25/14

I was in need of help putting together a resume for an upcomming interview. I had one from 20 years previous but obviously it was outdated and wasn't really sure where to begin. LiveCareer made it so easy. You can use their examples all ltogether or use the examples as a guide. They provided many template options to pick from, I can't say enough about the service they provide. Thank You LiveCareer!! BTW, I got the job!!!

7/24/14

I did not have any idea how to write a resume before because I never needed one, but now that I was looking for another step in my career I was in need for a professional resume in order to get a better job. Looking at different websites, I found LiveCareer resume builder, and it was the best help I could have ask for. Very helpful, fast, and convenient.

7/24/14

Great source for resume building! Easy to use and understand! Plus I got the JOB!!!

7/24/14

The site is awesome. The cover letter options are compelling but sound relaxed, almost informal. I was having writer's block, but this website helped me through all that.

7/23/14

Very good. Got me a job and my friend. Just cancelled and it was done in seconds. Thanks live career.

7/23/14

This website is a complete scam. The positive reviews on this site are obviously written by trolls who are being compensated. I tried to use the resume template advertised for 1.95 and they signed be up for a very expensive monthly service.

7/22/14

Very helpful! The different formats are invaluable.

7/22/14

Very easy to use. Was great that you can enter your information once and then change the style and formatting without having to retype or edit anything. Highly recommended!

7/21/14

Customer Service was fabulous.

7/21/14

Bonnie was my agent I spoke with, and she was great! She was quick, to the point, and helped me in less than 5 minutes. Great service!

7/20/14

I had no problems using your site and appreciate the help I did get. Once I got a job, it was also easy to cancel my subscription... so all in all it was a positive experience.
Thank you.

7/20/14

A few months ago I visited this site to write a resume, even if you don't use their services they keep billing you. Not a helpful website at all, more concerned with keeping the money they had charged me than to come to a resolution on the over charging. The amounts they were charging me changed as well. It was like they were charging me whatever they could get by with me not noticing. I am going to have to cancel my card and order a new one so they will stop charging me.

7/20/14

I found LiveCareer to be extremely helpful and a great tool in writing a resume or updating your resume. I was offer a great opportunity after I use this application to re-do my resume.

I will certainly tell my family and friends and encourage them to use Live Career
who are looking to update or refresh their resume when looking for a new job.

7/20/14

Great experience. Will definitely recommend.

Wonderful

7/19/14

My experience with Live Career was wonderful. Although I have been a small-business owner for many years, I am moving back into the workforce as a teacher. This made my resume quite unique, but I wanted it to show me and my experience in the best light. The representative I worked with spent time with me to make sure she understood my background thoroughly before she worked on my resume. The final resume was amazing, and I was hired quickly. My experience was so good my husband plans to work with Live Career in the next week to update HIS resume!!!

Fast Friendly

7/19/14

Awesome! I had a great experience with this! Thank you!

7/19/14

Easy to use with great results

7/19/14

excellent easy to use and very professional and great price

7/19/14

I just want to thank LiveCareer with a big thumbs up from me. Not only was the site easy to use and to navigate I was able to completely change my resume in no time at all. Being unemployed at the time I felt it was very important to change my resumes' look and feel and this site made that very easily done.
I have since gotten many hits on my new resume, including interviews and several job offers. The Q&A Interview section on the site really helped me to prepare for questions and best practices during my interviews. Again thank you LiveCareer I will definitely be recommending your services to other friends and colleagues.

7/18/14

Very professional and easy. Thanks

7/17/14

Excellent product, great customer service.

7/17/14

I am so thrilled that I stumbled upon this site! I have been working at the same University for over 20 years and have been out of the job market during this time. I needed some help updating my outdated resume. LiveCareer provided various templates to use and guided me through the step-by-step process to update my resume. It also helped with the cover letter. Needless to say, I was offered a job within only a few weeks.
Thanks LiveCareer!

7/17/14

Very helpful and professional in their services which helped me land a new job!

7/17/14

My experience went very well. I was helped thoroughly by a representative each time I required assistance. I was also able to cancel my subscription very easily when needed.

7/17/14

Although I have a lot of experience in my field of Education, I was not sure how to produce a good resume that could capture the attention of prospective employers. I was in the process of changing employer. The last time I wrote a resume was 8 years ago. I decide to sign up with LiveCareer. On LiveCareer, I received so many helpful hints on how to prepare an outstanding resume and cover letter. I downloaded the cover letter and resume to my computer and tweaked them before sending them out. Within two weeks, I was interviewed, and given a position with a company. I decide at that point to cancel my membership with LiveCareer, since I was no longer going to use it. The cancellation process was hassle free, and the young lady who processed it was very courteous, organized, and professional.

I would greatly recommend LiveCareer to anyone who wants help in producing great resume and cover letter.

Rating of Website: 5 stars

7/17/14

Great service! Easy to use. Was hard to find link to discontinue subscription, but I used online chat and she had it done in a second! Thanks!

7/16/14

I appreciate the service and have enjoyed the ease of use on this resume builder.

7/16/14

Live career was excellent with providing me with a easy way to prepare my resume.It was precise and to the point. I will use this website for future uses if ever the occasion should arise. I would recommend this website to anyone.

7/16/14

Ryan the chat agent was very helpful and efficient. Thank you!

7/16/14

I thought the site was very helpful in writing a resume, Having a format to follow made it much easier. The only problem I had was in signing up for a subscription. When I tried to pay for the subscription your site wouldn't allow me to pay. It wasn't declining my card; instead every time I clicked on "submit" it would return me to the beginning of the payment process and make me start over. I finally called customer service and they accepted my payment over the phone and my subscription was paid. Other than that the site worked well.

7/15/14

this has been a really great experience.

7/14/14

The service I received while building my resume was outstanding. With the proper guidance and reviews of my resume I was successful in obtaining multiple offers of employment. Thank you Live Career for helping me.

7/14/14

I have used this services a few times and each time I have had my issue resolved quickly and accurately and the reps are friendly and helpful.

7/14/14

it was easy - well set up. and i loved the price.

7/14/14

This was my first time trying LiveCareer. My experience was good, easy and quick. What I liked most was that LiveCareer walks you through resume building step-by-step, and I'm assuming everything else as well. I had no problem from LiveCareer when I went to cancel, they canceled my account quick, easy and nicely. I would recommend LiveCareer to anyone needing this sort of services and I definitely will return myself.

Customer service is awesome and very friendly!

Darreia

7/13/14

LOVE this site it helped me so much. I love the different layouts how it puts everything in order for you. I'm one of those people who Need help when it comes to writing things I an think of it in my head but just can't put it to paper so I love how they have suggestions for every section of your resume. Thank you liveCareer you really helped me make my resume great!!

P.S. :Keep in mind this is a 14 week trial and you will be charged $34.80 when that period is up.

7/13/14

Live Career was a great resource for all things I needed to brush up my cover letter and resume. User friendly and amazing customer service!

7/12/14

The site was easy to use. When I needed to cancel the service it only took less than ten minutes. I will be telling family and friends about this site.
Thank you!

great to use easy

7/12/14

Extremely easy to use resume site. I didn't need any other features, but have recommended it to friends.

7/12/14

My customer service person was so very helpful, Zach was his name. The whole experience was positive, but his help was the best. I plan on telling my family and friends about this experience. Take care and thankyou for helping me land the perfect job for me.

7/12/14

Easy to use! Got a job within a week!! Easy to cancel after I was done using it!

7/12/14

This site is awesome I did my resume in a couple hours. I had an interview a couple days later and got the job. Thank you Live Career

A+

7/12/14

Awesome resume drafts. Very easy to use and customer service easy to deal with.

7/11/14

The resume used from you all worked,. Thanks-again.

The Best Career Advice Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber