US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LightInTheBox reviews

Beijing, China 100015
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Summer Discount! Up To 60%!
Visit Us

615 Reviews for LightInTheBox

Review Highlights

I have to return two cell phones to this website located in china.

I would have paid more to get higher quality product.

Once an order is placed you cannot talk to customer service apparently.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/20/14

Have bought a number of items from LightInTheBox this Summer. The goods are as described, sent quickly and well packed. I would use them again.
Especially good range of formal and informal dresses and blouses which you cannot get in the UK. Great designs, elegant cuts and colour ranges, easy care fabrics. Wide ranging in size options for most clothes.
Chinese fashion has overtaken European high fashion in my humble opinion.
They have an impressive range and the flash sale markdowns are genuine prices.
Like the fact I can use Paypal as secure method of payment.
Many thanks.

8/20/14

They are fantastic! The shipping was so much faster than expected and quality of shoes were 1st class. The website design it self is nothing short of amazing, so well laid out with easy navigation! I now recommend Lightinthebox to everyone!

8/20/14

BEAUTIFUL CABLE! Nice, thick cable, not flimsy knock-off. I LOVE IT!
VERY GOOD PRICE! Much nicer than I expected.
Would recommend this item. Exactly what I wanted. Works great. 12" long.
SELLER SHIPPED PROMPTLY. Shipping travel time was 2 weeks. No extra fees at destination. Did not get shipping update. Would have been nice to know that the item was on its way.

8/19/14

excellent site, brilliant prices, flash sale is fab, bought lots of bargains on there. delivery has always been within 2 week from ordering. says 10-20 days but never had to wait that long. I love this site and tell everyone about it. well worth the wait for items.

8/19/14

My overall experience was pleasant. My items turned up in fairly good shape, some wrinkles here and there in the packaging. In large, I enjoyed the products I bought, which mostly turned out to be what I had expected from them. The shipping was the main problem. I pay for expedited shipping, but it takes around 10 days total anyways. Good experience nonetheless!

8/19/14

I ordered this clip in hair extensions in brown but unfortunately I received another color. I contacted customer service by email and they replied in no time. They were more than happy to send me the correct color via priority shipping. They mentioned that they apologize and they were so easy to work with. Now that is excellent customer service! The product itself is actually beautiful. The quality is very good, it's not shiny and fake looking. It doesn't shed. I've ordered quite a few low cost hair extensions and by far these are the best quality. And just a quick tip, if you ever order extensions that are shiny (not these of course) use hair spray on them, it will make them look more natural.

8/19/14

I bought a lace long sleeved jacket from LightInTheBox. It's beautiful & shipping was very quick! Very happy!

8/18/14

The dress fit like a glove and looked great in Dark Navy. So pleased with it!

8/18/14

Hi quality, unique products and fast delivery.
I have been ordering from them for a few weeks.
I have always had a great experience with this company.

8/18/14

It has been extremely impressive.

Fantastic site!
Has so many different options and they can make to measure. I brought a dress for my engagement and I'm absolutely in love with it... couldn't ask for a prettier dress...

8/18/14

It was a great experience I really am enjoying the product. I felt that they sent it as soon as they could and I would definitely shop here again!

8/18/14

super nice faucet and fast delivery. buying more fantastic items from light in the box splendid website. also to note their live chat is fabulous in its service.

8/18/14

Wig just arrived today its very full, bouncy and cute. The blue is a little darker than the picture. Like I ssid its very cute and I love it!

8/18/14

I was very satisfied by Customer Service of Light in the Box!

8/18/14

VERY NICE PRODUCTS.I DELIVER THEM IN MY HOUSE FAST ENOUGH THOUGH I HAVE CHOSEN SUPER SAVING SHIPPING!!EXCELLENT SERVICE!

8/18/14

Light In The Box are extremely easy to deal with. They have great products at fantastic prices. I always look at Light In The Box first.

8/18/14

I received the product fast and in working order.

8/18/14

Been shopping with them for a while now!!! Amazing products for the price.... Greatly recommended!!!

8/18/14

very nice, thank you very much!

8/18/14

Light in the Box is my first-stop shop. I love the selection, and just about every time I wear a product I purchased from LITB, I receive a sincere compliment, even from strangers. The way they look at, say, my dress-- they pause, as though to consider why they haven't seen such beautiful clothes more common where they shop. It's hard to explain, and in the beginning I thought these reactions were random, but the consistent response makes me know that these products are uniquely lovely and truly feminine. The customer service is great, too. I recommend this website to everyone.

8/18/14

I'm very happy with this product I ordered. I am absolutely amazed at the low prices offered and the wide selection available. There is something for everyone in my family. The wait is worth it!

8/18/14

Perfect for preparing the skin before makeup.

8/17/14

I was really very pleased with my experience purchasing products from LightInTheBox.
All was send and received ahead of scheduled times and even when I had a small problem with an error at the shipping address, their response was immediate and extremely accurate.
Again, Thank you very much LightInTheBox and I will keep on purchasing from you in the future.

8/17/14

I had ordered a Fishing Bait from Light in the box site and selected the shipping mode and it came within the period mentioned and the product is awesome as it looks so real....i loved it.

8/17/14

I bought this ivory lace jacket to wear with my strapless wedding dress and it is just perfect! So well made, good quality, fits perfectly and looks wonderful! Cannot thank you enough :)

8/17/14

markup brushes very good brushes im delighted with them

8/17/14

Lovely keyrings and arrived on time

8/17/14

Everything I bought was excellent! Shipping was fast! Unbeatable prices and I can't wait to buy more for myself as well as my family!

8/17/14

Very happy with purchase, dresses well made and promptly delivered. Dresses were custom made and very good fit, will definitely use lightingthebox again

8/17/14

Работой сайта очень довольна. Нравится товар, который предлагается здесь. Покупаю одежду дочке - все, что выбираю - подходит ей, хорошо садится по фигуре, дочка очень довольна, качество шитья не вызывает нареканий. Товар упаковывается хорошо и очень быстро доходит.
Уже рекомендовала сайт сыну и он , сделав покупку, остался доволен и качеством полученного и быстротой доставки.
С удовольствием буду пользоваться услугами сайта и дальше.
Спасибо все за хорошую работу!

8/17/14

I have been shopping from LightinTheBox for a few months. It is my favorite place for jewelry. The prices are low and the merchandise is fabulous.

8/17/14

Good product and good price, excellent service.

8/17/14

Excellent selection of products available,website easy to negotiate

8/17/14

The wig came in good shape and fast. I appreciate it=). Now I just have to style it. a+

8/17/14

I enjoyed my shopping with lightInTheBox..Amazing price, good quality ..EXCELENT!

8/17/14

My genral experience with Lightinthebox.com has been excellent. Timely delivery of quality merchandise at a reasonable price.

8/17/14

Great product, just as described! My fish and plants enjoy this additional lighting.

8/17/14

Great site, great things...

8/16/14

I selected the items I wanted, paid for them, they arrived as described. The shipping took a little longer than expected, but all in all wholly satisfied with this service.

8/15/14

always love to shop with lightinthebox,com because i find product that are hard or too expencive in america, not to mention they always have great sales and awesome costumes

8/15/14

I ordered a bouquet that was lovely and didn't check the delivery date properly. When I finally checked it and saw the shipping date was going to be on my wedding day. I contacted light in the box with another item for replacement and they did a good job by getting my things to me for my big day. Tx light in the box. I will be walking down the Isle with a smile Tomorrow

8/15/14

My purchasing experience @ light in the box is great
. While I found 2 missing items and reports . They
are very good service and handling refund for me .

I like to repeat a new order last night!
Canada
Elsa

8/15/14

Amazing. Love it. Would have like less eye shadow brushes.

8/15/14

LOVE LOVE LOVE these booties!!!! So comfortable & well made. I will definitely be buying more shoes from them!

8/15/14

Very happy with the service and products.

8/15/14

Such a good website, the items they sale are original and the shipping is SUPER FAST!!

8/15/14

There is really good customer support and it's safe even when you get some issue with order ! I recommend LightIn TheBox !

8/15/14

It is very good .. thanks. I definitely recommend it.

8/15/14

Great site and andriod app. The only neg. comment I have is sometimes it takes longer to recieve the merchandise than I had hoped.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber