US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LightInTheBox reviews

Beijing, China 100015
feedback@lightinthebox.com
New Autumn Look! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

776 Reviews for LightInTheBox

Review Highlights

I have to return two cell phones to this website located in china.

I would have paid more to get higher quality product.

Once an order is placed you cannot talk to customer service apparently.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

9/1/14

I received a mobile phone from this excuse for a on line shopping site and can only say its a disaster area.
when I received my phone it never worked, I contacted them 5 times and only got fobbed off from one useless operator to another, the phone was supposed to cost €82 but by the time I got it ( 33 days late) it had cost me €126.
I returned this phone 6 weeks ago and have never had an email or phone call about it. have tried their CHAT link, worst than useless.
I will never order anything from this lot again and urge you to follow suit.

Tip for consumers: keep clear, they don't know their ar-e from their elbow

9/1/14

Light In the Box is the best online shopping site. Prices are very reasonable, good quality products and lots of promotional items.

Beautifull dress, loved the fabric . It fits perfectly

8/31/14

This is the worst company I've ever encountered. I have never in my life written a negative review for a company but was so compelled to do so after my terrible experience. I was forced to purchase from them as my future sister-in-law chose the bridesmaids dress from this site for their December wedding 3 months away. I just had a baby 1 week ago and this is not a good time at all for me to purchase a dress due to pregnancy weight gain so therefore I wanted to possibly order 2 dresses in 2 different sizes and keep the one that fit best and return the other. I do a lot of online shopping and this situation would normally not be any sort of issue with any company I've ever purchased from. As this is a company I have never heard of in my life and was not be aware of their credibility/policies, I wanted badly to contact the company directly and speak with someone in person to check their return policy. There is no customer service number on the site anywhere. The only "customer service" available is to have an online chat. The problem is the hours where this is available is between 7 pm-7 am (10 pm-10 am EST) so the majority of those hours are during the night...this makes absolutely no sense. The "customer service rep" I spoke with, Vincent, could not have been any more unhelpful. I explained to him my situation and asked about the return policy and his response again and again was "I see." Eventually after more prodding on my part, he said " perhaps online ordering isn't the best choice for you."

This was the most frustrating experience I've ever had in my life dealing with a company. I cannot imagine many Americans purchase from this site as no American I know of would put up with this. This company does not seem to care at all about customer service.

Tip for consumers: Yes, don't bother!!!!

8/31/14

ειναι πολυ ομορφο..και σαν στρωσιμο και σαν υλικο.και το χρωμα ακριβως οπως στην φωτογραφια.το πακετο εφτασε πολυ γρηγορα και σε πολυ καλη συσκευασια.ευχαριστω πολυ...

8/31/14

very nice ,good security and safe and good ship to different country. thank you

8/31/14

Z spletno stranjo sem zadovoljen.

8/30/14

i like its serius page and care about us

8/30/14

Today was my daughters wedding,I got so many complements on my dress.Many,many people complemented me and alot of women loved my dress and wanted to know where I got it.It looked good and felt good to wear.

8/30/14

Bon site d'achat en ligne, satisfait

8/30/14

Cheap, fast, everything's great! :)

8/30/14

100% leather, excellent item, will buy more, should come with many sizes, overall recommend strongly

8/30/14

very good website. nice products for good price.

8/29/14

Good customer experience, clear site!

8/29/14

BRILLIANT TRICKS HAVE HAD GREAT FUN WITH THEM..THANKYOU..A GREAT SITE..

8/29/14

I went back to the site to order even more pillow covers - the quality was great, delivery is fast, and will definitely shop online with LightInTheBox for Christmas gifts!

8/29/14

A place to order from when no one else seems to have what you're looking for! And in stock! Shipping was faster than what we expected.

8/29/14

That was my first order at lightinthebox. And I'm very satisfied with quality, order tracking system, easy way to pay even at the first time. Thank you!

8/29/14

All products ordered were exactly as in the description.
were small problems with transport, that some products have arrived late and others not enough at all.

good value great service

8/29/14

Extremely satisfied!this is my first set of makeup brushes, i highly recommend it, though, i thought there was a crease brush also.

8/29/14

Awesome !!!!...so pretty and inexpensive ...I love this site and will do more business in the future for sure

8/29/14

This has been my first experience with Light in the Box. There was definitely a waiting period. Overall, I was very satisfied with delivery and my merchandise. Thank you very much Light in the Box.

8/29/14

I found the products very reasonable priced and of decent quality.

8/29/14

Very good customer service and great quality in products. Shipping usually is fast, but if there is any problem, they solve it without any issue. Quite satisfied in general, would buy again of course.

8/29/14

initially a little confusing but when I figured it out, I found it sexy & I'm glad I ordered a small even though I accidentally stretched it out. I was super stoked to discover I can wear this one of multiple ways. Who knew a swimsuit could be so versatile!

8/29/14

So satisfied w/my dress! I was skeptical about ordering online but im sure glad i did. it fit perfect. I customized my measurements and it fit perfect! Would recommend. I even got my dress earlier than expected!

8/29/14

Very pleasant, easy transactions, fadt shipping, love light in the box

8/29/14

Snelle levering, ook op de goedkoopste manier. 10 Dagen, vind ik netjes.

Fast delivery in the cheapest way. 10 Days, I think, very nice.

8/29/14

Again another beautiful dress, finished to perfection

8/29/14

Price is excellent. I am happy with the deal. Both quality and condition are good.

8/29/14

Everything arrived in a timely manner and was exactly as described.

8/29/14

Só ainda fiz duas compras por este site mas para já não tenho razão de queixa.
Sempre que tinha alguma questão não demoravam a responder.
Aconselho!

8/29/14

You are great innovators was all good and excellent and the transmission was fast
(( top top top top ))

8/29/14

Product are as on screen. Delivery is in time. Good quality any way.
Tnx :)

8/28/14

It was a great experience.
The product arrived, it is great and as described.

8/28/14

Great product. A complete value for money. Everyone should go for it.
LightINTheBox offers great range of products and great discounts. I love it.

8/28/14

Although it was a bit big, basically what you see is what you get. I love it! I would definitely order from this site again. Even the shipment date came a little early than expected. So pleased with my products.

8/28/14

Good deal. Product as described I would definitely recommend to buy from this seller.

8/28/14

Here is your previous review on our site for reference: Love love LOVE these shoes! They are so sexy! They fit wonderfully, and feel like they give a lot of support. I love the fact that you can adjust the snugness for a more customized fit. I got the 3 1/4" slim heel, (like the picture). Beautiful, so glad I did. I criss-crossed the ribbon once and then tied it on the outside of my leg...nice look. You might want to double knot the bow just to be sure it doesn't come loose. Do not hesitate, GET THIS SHOE! You won't regret it! I just wish I could see what the other colors actually look like. It doesn't give that option online.

8/28/14

I have used light in the box for my friends wedding, very fast service, now I am using them for my wedding, fantastic goods, awesome service!

8/28/14

Great experience. I loved the dress. It was absolutely beautiful. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

8/28/14

I ordered several products eyelashes, glue, liquid eyebrow pencil, face powder, eyelash applicator, and bamboo handle makeup brushes. All arrived in excellent condition in a timely manner. The website is a bit hard to follow post order but I was able to find out that tracking order does not work if you order powders and liquids. This said I would use them again mostly as they come by Canada Post. I was not charged any duties. Some of the products are in the Chinese language but most have simple picto-grams that you can follow through on.

Tip for consumers: Might have to read the site if you really get exasperated be nice and start a chat with pre sales, I explained my tracking issue and they were very nice and helped me with my answer and doing a ticket when I could not track my order.

8/28/14

Fast shipping, good communication, fine quality of the items. Excellent.

8/28/14

I am extremely pleased with the speed, quality and customer service ... I will continue to use Lightin The Box and recommend it to friends.

8/28/14

IVE HAD A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH CHINESE SELLERS NOT RECEIVING MY ORDERS, THEM TELLING ME THEY WILL RESEND BUT I STILL DONT RECEIVE MY PURCHASE SO IN THE END I ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK, BUT IVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH LIGHTINTHEBOX,IN FACT I ALLWAYS GET MY ORDERS QUICKER THAN EXPECTED, SO WELL DONE ALL CONCERNED.

8/28/14

Works as described. Recommend product. Excellent ecommerce site.

8/28/14

My experience with LightInTheBox is the best. I LOVE IT.!!!!!!!

brilliant! Good prices and fast delivery Recommend

8/28/14

My experience with lightinthebox was a good one because I receive my goods in good condition

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber