US Government's NSF

LightInTheBox reviews

88%
Beijing, China 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Autumn Sale! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

rosea35

Very reliable company and very customer service oriented. (in 133 reviews)

katerinam

I'm about to get married and I have ordered all the needed things from LightInTheBox, even my wedding dress. (in 27 reviews)

leonttir

Excellent service, great quality products and fast shippping (in 17 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

noreeno
10/22/14

I still have not received my order although they say it will be delivered today, but I have received a call just today telling me that I need to pay an additional $57.58 for customs and taxes. I had assumed that these were taken care of at time of processing, that it should have been included in my overall charges. I don't know if I will be ordering from this company again, unless the quality is superb!

Tip for consumers: Please read the additional shipping info, as I think I would not have placed an order knowing that I was going to be charged again.

katiem22
10/19/14

I ordered a 3D bed set from this site and in the picture it showed an image perfectly centered in the middle of each pillow case. The pillow cases i received were not like this at all one didnt have any image at all and the other had half a cut-off image like they just grabbed scrap material and sewed it together despite how the pattern looked. I'm very disappointed as i was planning on purchasing many sets.

tiffanyl17
10/19/14

Items came a bit late but it was perfectly fine because it was shipped internationally. I will continue using the site and recommend it to friends and family.

sherryk7

Excellant Product

lyn880
10/17/14

Don't by from this website, the shipping is slow took them a month the process the order when I paid extra shipping to ship it here on time. I wont buy from here ever again

ilsea
10/17/14

I had previously issues with an item but they took care of it immediately without me even having to ask... I appreciate the attentiveness.

angiek2
10/16/14

I ordered several "Bolero jackets" to go accompany my wedding / evening dress. I was unsure what colour or material would suit them hence I ordered 12.
To my horror I had to pay import tax of over £70.00 as they came from Hong Kong.
All of the sizes were wrong, the arms of the jackets were so narrow they only suited a child.
The materials was very poor quality . I COULD NOT USE ANY OF THE BOLERO JACKETS AND COULD NOT RETURN THEM.
Please please any-one out there dont get stung as I did, DO NOT ORDER ANY CLOTHES FROM "LIGHTINTHEBOX".

Their web site is fantastic but clothes poor quality and not the correct sizing thats why they are cheap(apart from the ensuing import tax).

Tip for consumers: Avoid this company at all costs.

jerrym46
10/16/14

Headrest DVD player was exactly as advertised. Great unit and looks great in the vehicle. Well worth the money. I would recommend to anyone.

marcusn9
10/15/14

Purchase experience was very pleasent, items arrived in post well packaged and on time.

carlac11
10/13/14

Light in the box is a serious site, their quality is amazing, the delivery is on time and they respond immediately. I will still purchasing from them.

cs83
10/13/14

Very nice hoodie. Arrived very quickly!

samanthal22
10/12/14

I bought a Women's Medium Parka Winter jacket. I was very pleased with the product-- it was very cozy and warm and was great for a commuter like me. The fur keeps the jacket well insulated and is perfect for Chicago winter weather.

fatmaha
10/12/14

LightInTheBox is now my favorite site!
Thank you!

jayneg
10/12/14

I ordered several items and got 1st class service, fast delivery, great communication when I asked questions. 5 star service all round. will certainly buy again.
many thanks

sherrys21
10/11/14

Great products for inexpensive prices. I've gotten clothes, jewelry, cups, and a charger for my Wii controller.

daisyd6
10/11/14

Very good product although it took a while for delivery to be received.
Thank you.

shaymaam
10/10/14

I get it, I loved it so much ,and good quality,and the shortest time and transport ,and in any case very satisfied.

kiriakia
10/10/14

Great item! I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

ingusl
10/10/14

my experience is great at lightinthebx and i will continue to buy stuff. because quality is great and so the prices. list of products is very large and i can find anything i want for every situation of my life.

uyio
10/10/14

it was wonderful experience to shop at your money saving online shop thank you.

anay5
10/10/14

Great experience!! So many great products to choose from at fantastic prices!

keithm51
10/9/14

Item received quickly and was exactly as described. Did not encounter any problems. I will purchase from LITB again

catalinan

great experience, 100% recomendables llegó todo ok y a tiempo

cynthiaf8
10/9/14

I had an awesome experience shopping on LightInTheBox. I would suggest the site to all my friends and family.

murlg
10/9/14

I've ordered twice from LightIn The Box and have been very pleased with the item selections, price, quality, service, and delivery. The order process is simple and the turn around time is faster than expected. My future purchases will definitely be with them.

petrosy
10/9/14

Excelent service, good pricing, All products I bought work well and as described.

suneethak
10/9/14

All the items are in good quality when received. It is well packed in good condition.

jamesw138
10/9/14

perfect. very good quality for the money. no lose stitching on any of the seams. postage costs minimal. very happy overall. will order again.thank you.

lukes30
10/9/14

Great products! Shipped in time. will buy again

sylviac11

I am very pleased!!!!

garyh60
10/8/14

This was received very well packaged and in excellent condition. It looks stunning on our Living room wall, the three canvasses look good together but also create an attention grabbing look. The vibrant colours are striking and although abstract is really effective with real dimension. It looks much better in reality than in the pictures on the website. The service was second to none. Will definitely recommend and shall use Light in the box again.

rafaela20
10/8/14

The camera was received ok, but, since was not the one I needed, they kindly offer me to return it for a full refund including shipping. Nice customer service. Thanks.

rebeccar21
10/8/14

This was my first time ever ordering from Lightinthebox, and I was pleasantly surprised...I ordered several necklaces, earrings, and rings, all for what averaged out to be around $2 per item or less, with free shipping included. My order came faster than I had thought it would, and I was very pleased with the quality of most of the jewelry that I ordered. They are things that I will wear, as well as give for gifts!

Tip for consumers: Keep in mind that if the jewelry is not pictured on a model, it occasionally may not be the size you are expecting!

donl31
10/8/14

I have been shopping at LITB for over a year and have found their products extremely impressive for the price. The only problem I've had is trying to contact them and get a reply. When you add items to your cart, it is impossible to edit your cart before checkout. So make sure that you want it before adding it. However, the merchandise itself makes most of the hassles worth it.

terezaf
10/8/14

G-Strings attached are kind of terrible thing, but that really doesnt matter since the corset is absolutely amazing! The quality of material is great and it looks really well on body(I was afraid that my bust isnt going to fit, but it is okay!!) I dont have really anything negative to say :) I went on with super saver shipping for free and the package arrived within 20 workdays as promised..so 5 stars for me!!

jennifert34
10/8/14

amazing - very well made. I chose the custom fit, and included all my measurements. I was very leary - I had never done this before. So I held my breath and hoped for the best. This was for my Son's wedding and I wanted it to be perfect. Only thing that really concerned me was I could find NO WHERE on the website that even gave a vague idea of how far in advance to order or even some idea on how long it takes to make the dress. Even if I had an idea of 4 - 6 weeks I would have rested easier, but that was not there. I was so relieved to see my status move to the SHIPPED status. Then very quickly in the 3 - 5 day shipping, I think I had it in my posession within 3 days. This dress is lined and very well made. Wish there was a place to say do not put boob pads in there - I did not like that and had to pay a seamstress to take them out. It looks amazing and fits perfectly even without boob pads and I love it.

lorafhem
10/8/14

LightInThebox' s products are amazing not only its a high quality the price are reasonable. Also the customers service is amazing. I have been buying product to this site for quite a qhile now and it has been a great experience. I recently purchased a cosplay accessory its a black butler ring I've seen the pictures they have and it looks promising. And it is, the shipping was fast, usually that kind of cosplay ring the would material is a plastic but not this one. Its a really metal, the design are well done. Couldnt ask for more.

anaelyg
10/8/14

I love the variety of items they have for sale and the quality of their products, my only recommendation for the future buyers is to order ahead of time (at least a month), because many of their items would take a few weeks to process unless they are marked with the "Ships in 24hrs" stamp. I placed my full order on 09/16/14 and one part arrived on 10/03/14 but the other one hasn't arrived yet.

georgeg44
10/8/14

Very acurate delivery, is bulk , working fine very good quality. Very good lightinthebox so serious. Isworking whit android very good (torque) and is ok whit pc

jessiee9
10/8/14

Fast shipping even when shipping from China to US. The quality of the clothes are very good and cheap. Thanks

carolc31
10/8/14

This dress is absolutely stunning! I received so many compliments at my friend's wedding. I felt like a princess in this gown. I didn't have time to tailor it so it was a little long on my short frame, but it was fine with high heels. Getting stepped on was worth it!

janen7

fantastic, love the quilt

valentinc4
10/8/14

My first purchase was a good experience. Easy to buy, a friendly website and the item was well packed. Thanks

anastasiost
10/7/14

Excellent!!!! Very very good dress!!!! Really EXCELLENT!!!!

benb73
10/7/14

Updates and tracking was easy. Package was discrete. Size was right on. quality was outstanding

carim1
10/7/14

I had the best experience using light in the box. I am usually hesitant when it comes to buying things online from overseas but after reading a bunch of review I finally decided to take a huge gamble and ended up purchasing my wedding dress from this company. Shipping can take a bit but they clearly state that it can take some time to complete the process of getting your order mailed out, though surprisingly my dress came well before I had anticipated. And when I got my package everything was exactly as advertised. All of my items fit perfectly and were made of high quality materials. I am so glad that I decide to use this company for my wedding because not only did I find my dream dress at an amazing price and I found a place to do most of my household and clothing shopping as well. I would give them an 11 star rating if I could!!!

melissal34
10/7/14

Fantastic quality and customer service

marilynb15
10/7/14

Great products at great prices. Will definitely keep shopping with LightInTheBox.

christosv
10/7/14

Very nice products!!! Secure payments & fast delivery!!! Great Work!!!

joannem18
10/7/14

Clear photos, prompt delivery service, fantastic prices and great product descriptions. Good customer service too!

7 Photos for LightInTheBox