US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LightInTheBox reviews

Beijing, China 100015
feedback@lightinthebox.com
New Autumn Look! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

926 Reviews for LightInTheBox

Review Highlights

arthurd

I have to return two cell phones to this website located in china.

mikej17

I would have paid more to get higher quality product.

michell179

Once an order is placed you cannot talk to customer service apparently.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

sissys2

IT CONTAINS WONDERFULL THINGS AND IN GOOD PRICES

vanessac14
9/18/14

Omg, I love this site. Easy buying experience. The merchandise are all wonderful.
Delivery is fast and every item is packed individually.

Will continual to shop here.

carolj19
9/18/14

Light in the box is always very helpful, the products I receive are good quality, and they have a great range of everything.

jannb2
9/18/14

This is a very cool bracelet. Nice quality and very attractive. The ordering and receiving were easy, accurate and I am very pleased with the whole transaction. Thank you!

djr3
9/18/14

Absolutely love the bracelet. My teenage daughter wasn't real impressed when I ordered it. But thank goodness I ordered more than one. She wears hers every day. Both of us constantly receive compliments on the bracelet. Already ordered more for Christmas gifts.

janec42
9/18/14

LightintheBox has good prices and interesting products. They ship fast and easy.

stormieb
9/18/14

I love light in the box. The site is very clear cut and has a wide variety of elegant and amazing products for anyone and any occasion for an affordable price. The shipping was fast and the over all quality was exquisite. I will return for more purchases in the future. I am one proud Bride.

matts69
9/18/14

Fast delivery and nice service. From time to time they have good discounts.

angelinal2
9/18/14

The dress is of high quality and very beautiful. I would recommend to order at least one waist size larger because it comes out very small. I assume this is because the material has multiple/thick layers taking up lots of space and room to breathe. It is slightly too small for me but I can still wear it. I would recommend this dress because of its stunning beauty.

jonathanb59
9/18/14

Hi, My experience with LightIn TheBox is first class, GREAT service ,very happy with anything I have ordered and have told all my work mates and friends about the site.....

joyceh12
9/18/14

I am excited about my "Light in the box" order. My choir will be wearing their beautiful shawl at a 30 Anniversary affair. Everyone is looking forward to the occasion. I can't wait to see the 12 bow-ties. My order is #1409141009144352 of September 14, 2014.

adamp32
9/18/14

Excellent shop; first class customer service. Recommend it for everybody. Thanks a lot LiTB.

carolyng11
9/18/14

Lovely low cost items,exceptional value ,everything extremely well packaged and super fast post.Who could ask for more.

sulemav
9/18/14

Really luv it..I recommend to anyone that's interested in this item..

frang4
9/18/14

Here is your previous review on our site for reference: Excellent camera, not the widest angle you can get, but still really excellent and it operates great at night, so an ideal all rounder.

rebeccat11
9/18/14

I couldn't be more satisfied with the product or the experience. As usual better than expected.

haledn
9/18/14

Good seller, nice item for kitchen. Fast delivery. Most importantly safe. Highly recommended....

tiffanyw13
9/18/14

I absolutely love my veil. It came back in record time and I was able to track it every step of the way. I had no problems at all with this item. A great big thumbs up for great prices and service!!!

wardm25
9/18/14

great quality items to be found here, against very attractive prices, and very accetable delivery times with low delivery costs

lynnies

Excellent service

yakovg

Great Site!

preciousm1
9/18/14

my over all experience with light in the box is great

andrih
9/18/14

I really enjoy shopping from light in the box. People there are very friendly and they are always willing to help in any they can.

lisaa51
9/18/14

Good quality beautiful bracelet for an unbelievable price.

karenm85
9/18/14

prompt, nice products of good quality. very descriptive so that we bought the right thing the first time.

annab110
9/18/14

I was very pleased with the price and the quality of the selection, they also ship reasonably fast. When we had once an issue with the local delivery company, they have resolved it efficiently, and all the communications are effective. Mostly no communications are needed as the orders are delivered promptly. The packing is secure and all arrives in-tact. The website is easy to search.

ibraa1
9/18/14

it was good ,easy to shop, very good divies ,and the coustmer serves helpe me
thanks , thanks

shaheenb
9/17/14

Excellent experience with Light in The Box - efficient service and the items I received are of superior quality. Furthermore, when it comes to the price of the items, it is unbeatable. You get a bang for every buck!

azusenab
9/17/14

My experience was great I accidentally ordered another veil and I sent a message to customer service and got my refund. Also I've been ordering from light in the box and I am never dissapointed with their products. Love them

shannonm29
9/17/14

I love ordering from lightinthebox!! I tell all my friends about it too!!! I always get free shipping things at great prices and it usually doesn't take to long to arrive!!! I've ordered 3 times so far and will keep ordering from them!!

jodellw

Love this product. Easy installation. Good service from Company

katieb19
9/17/14

it was very pleasant. I really like everything that I've gotten so far.

marilyna3
9/17/14

I am satisfied with the service except it says LightInTheBox can be reached 24 hours a day but chat box is only open from 10:00 P.M.-10:00A.M. which is too late, and no phone number is available, otherwise I am satisfied with products.

josipg
9/17/14

Great items & great seller. You can have complete trust in this seller from my experience.

tineb11
9/17/14

Bra og trygg nettside! Jeg har fått alt jeg har bestilt i en bra beskyttet pakke. Og som oftest før tiden. c: Kvalitet kommer ann på hva du bestiller. Du kan finne informasjon om det i beskrivelser og andmellelser på produktet! c:

leonttir
9/17/14

Excellent service, great quality products and fast shippping

derekr11
9/17/14

The package arrived promptly. The contents were in perfect condition. The scale is simple to operate and comes in a neat little slip case and I will be carrying it around with me when I visit sales and auctions. Very useful. Just what I need.

amrz1
9/17/14

Thank you for this special service and a good selection of types of clothes and I hope more and more discounts ...... Regards

lindak29
9/17/14

Item received in very good condition and as described. Thanks a lot. Will definitely shop again from this Website. Regards

alont
9/17/14

best product and great shipping time keep work !!!

aa861
9/17/14

This was my first experience buying directly through the net. I was really happy and excited by dealing with Light in the Box they are very professional and high quality guaranteed. I fully recommended my friends to deal with Light in the Box.

nadezdas
9/17/14

Had been using the site for almost a year now: I buy clothes, gifts, accessories (miniinthebox version of the site) and I was happy with all of the products received.

Delivery - also great, with no rush I get most of the products by mail for no extra fee! When I had to pay - the item was delivered to my doorstep. Also, that was because of the taxes, I think, since they payed them for me.

Recomend!

zsuzsannab
9/17/14

I really like this. It knows exactly what I need and very handy. Nice model and useful. I read a lot, listen audio books, in comm with my friends via email and with this I can do all these and lot more.

tahania1
9/17/14

Thank demand had been received was a good dea

maryp53
9/16/14

Lightinthebox.com is a very great website. The products were wonderful and the staff is above excellent.

joanne197
9/16/14

my experience with Lightinthe box was great. They were there immediately to help me with a problem and solved it quickly and courteously. I will continue to shop there for items of interest.

gladyss
9/16/14

very easy to purchase and affordable merchandise

gregoirep
9/16/14

Got everything I needed and I'm very satisfied with the experience of my first purchase. Fast shipping, pleasant customer service and really nice site with a huge variety of products.
I did however run into a problem which they should consider fixing: My 2nd and 3rd order were returned to them because of a customs security issue (I was, of course, refunded each time). The items were a battery and nail polish which don't seem to be allowed. I hope they fix this by putting some kind of label on the product's page to let you know the item may not be allowed to pass customs security resulting in a returned order.
Other than that issue, I'll continue to shop with them.

thuyn2
9/16/14

I have bought a few pair of shoes from LightInTheBox and I am quite happy with all of them. The shoes are comfortable and they look great! I'm happy with all my products that I have bought from LightInTheBox and will certainly be shopping from here again. learn about this online business

carolinem15
9/16/14

This dress is excellent. It fits perfectly. I am very pleased with the quality of the fabric and impressed with the high standard of workmanship. It only took a couple of weeks which was much quicker than I expected. I would recommend Light in the Box to all my friends! Thank you so much.

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber