US Government's NSF

2046 reviews
77%
Beijing, China 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Halloween Sale! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

zarinaa2

Overall, the customer service was fast efficient and even though I had some rough times, they helped me alot. (in 226 reviews)

nidhid1

Thank you Lightinthebox for timely delivery of my dress. (in 278 reviews)

abdulhadim

DO NOT TELL ME GO TO MY ORDER AND CLICK ON ASK ....DUTIES . (in 723 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

williamw110
2/12/16

I ordered a Santic jersey a month ago. When i click on the tracking it tells me absolutely nothing. They claim it takes 6-8 business days for delivery, it has been about 20 now. I still have not gotten my package. They don't have a customer service phone number probably because they don't know how to handle all of the complaints. I will NEVER AGAIN by from them. Unless you like the headache and don't mind poor customer service and can wait over two months for your order, by all means take that chance!

brians194
2/10/16

I purchased a quadcopter for my son for christmas. Not knowing i had to go buy a European adapter to cgarge it i did . after opening the package and charging it we found out one of the propellers wasn't spinning like the others . i emailed bexause you cant call because they have no phone number . after 2 months of broken promisses the sent telling me a replacement is on the way and never showed up . THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF AND I AM SEEKING A LAWYER NOW . DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY EVER

michaelm377
2/8/16

Purchased a phone which stopped working. Posted it back at extra expense .They informed me I would get a partial refund within 7/25 working days. That was Oct 31 2015 today 8th Feb 2016 no sign of refund. No way to contact this company when something goes wrong. Out of pocket €140 Would give no star but you have to give one

stephenp40
2/7/16

I ordered two dog collars 1/3/16. Their tracking system says it was delivered. IT WAS NOT. I have sent two emails to the company and sent in a request on their website but no reply a month later. They took my money but did not deliver. BUYER BEWARE. BBB is my next email to stop them from doing business. See the other complaints on-line when you query this business.
I wrote to the BBB and they transferred me to their West Coast office. Here is their reply: "I have received your complaint and found this business (LITB) is headquartered in China, we cannot process a complaint outside the US. I wanted to touch base with you and give you a resource where you can still file a complaint. We encourage you to file with Econsumer at www.econsumer.gov, for they are a government agency that can advise you on your complaint."
Somehow, somewhere, someone was watching my post about going to the BBB about LITB. I wrote to the BBB on 2/7/16. My daughter texted me and she received the order on 2/8/16. Was that luck, a coincidence, planned, etc.? I don't know but I have my order. Maybe it would take a lot of us angry customers to file a complaint with the BBB to get this company to do the right thing by the customer.

melissac88
2/7/16

SCAM WEBSITE!!!! Never received an email about my items. I purchased 268 from them and have no way in contacting them!!!!!! DONT ORDER FROM THEM THEY ARE PLAYING SITH OUR MONEY AND TIME!!!!

aaronw44
2/5/16

I was disapponted to get a bill for $14.20 for duties a couple months after getting some towel holders. I did not feel they clearly stated the duties would be on me. I asked for them to pay but they refused.

lilis6
2/5/16

I ordered a small, inexpensive item (THANKFULLY) and it never showed up. As it was, it said it was coming within 20-25 business days and I wanted it in time for Christmas. There is no contact information on the website so I couldn't even complain to them. I would NEVER risk ordering anything else from them. They also send about 3-4 e-mails a day.

robertw226
2/3/16

Don't take the chance and buy from this company. Took the money say the goods have been shipped but I've never received them. Useless.

silviaw
2/1/16

Looked good and I've ordered 6 items. Every single item was way to small! XXL only for small chinees woman! I sendet back the whole order. Did not only get a bill over 47 Dollar from DHL on top of the bill for crossing the border but also 28 Dollar for returning the package. This was in december. Till today i did not get any money back. Not even an answer to my mails!!! I am sending lots of mails but they completely ignore me!! So I lost almost 200 Dollar for nothing!!! Be carefull!!!

niningp
2/1/16

July 22, 2015 I ordered for 2 dresses (Order #1507221514042587 ). On the website it showed a nice BLUE dress, so I ordered a Medium size and another red dress. Cost me $139 for both dress. After 2 weeks I got 2 red dresses. I emailed them back and told them 1: I ordered for a BLUE dress and 2: both dress run big. So they agreed for me to return it but they will only give me $100 rewards back which I can only use to purchase from their website and that I have to pay for the return shipping.

On Dec 30th, I thought I better use my $100 reward cash before it expire. So I ordered 2 dresses (multicolored dress & a red one). It cost me $150 for both dress, plus $26 shipping. With my $100 rewards, I had to pay $71 extra. Jan 18, I still have not received the dress so I emailed their customer service. Low and behold I found out that one of the dress is out of stock. Had I not made an inquiry, they will NEVER get in touch with me about the out of stock dress. And get this, THEY DID NOT TELL ME which dress was out of stock. So upon looking at the link of the dresses, I thought that the red dress I ordered was the one out of stock. So I exchange that red dress to a dress similar to it but with some feature to it that is different. After a week, I got both red dress and they are IDENTICAL. They have different SKU code & description BUT they are identical. So I emailed their customer service again and asked what happened to the multi-colored dress that I originally ordered. They just said that the multi-colored dress is the one that is out of stock and not the red dress. So I told them that I will keep one of those red dress and exchange the other one. I was told that THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT MY RETURN REQUEST because it was custom made. I asked them how can you have 2 different SKU code and different description for those dress yet they are IDENTICAL???? They put RESOLVED on my complaint status when they have not heard from me yet.

1st picture - is the dress I received from them. They are identical yet 2 different SKU code & description
2nd picture - the original dress I ordered on dec 30th.
3rd picture - the dress they shipped to me. Again, 2 different SKU code, 2 different description but in actuality they said on their email that they are IDENTICAL.

They have taken down the email where they said the dress was out of STOCK yet they did not specifically said which one. I had to figure it out myself (which i thought was the red dress), only to find out later on that it was the multi-colored dress was the one out of stock.

Tip for consumers: This website is a SCAM. They will put pictures and description to mislead you into buying something. Once you paid for it, they will give you a hard time when you want to return or exchange something.

terrig17
1/31/16

I cannot give a review of their product because I never received my order. Their customer service is ridiculous. When I ordered my three items from Lightinthebox.com I chose items that were guaranteed to be shipped within 24 hours of the time payment was confirmed. My payment was confirmed on 1/20/16 however when I tracked order progress it showed that the items would not be shipped until 1/30/16. When I tried to contact customer services there was just no way to call them or send them an email. I had to go on and start a new order to get to send a message to them and was then told that the department I contacted couldn't help me so I was to go back to my order and hit the "view details" button next to the order and then contact them. The view details button was not available to me so I went back to the original message I sent and added a complaint to the supervisor. They still couldn't tell me why my order was being delayed so I was forced to cancel the order and ask for a refund. They do not know how to answer a direct question. I signed on to see about my refund and found out you have to choose the withdraw button to get your actual money back. Guess what? The withdraw button doesn't appear on the web page either. All I can say is just don't get involved with this company. I have never had an online purchase made so difficult.

ninak13
1/29/16

I ordered a bridesmaid dress from this site (as did my sister) and the dress was cheap and didn't look elegant. I submitted a request to return the item and they told me they would not return the item because it was customer made. I ordered a size 8 from their website. I did NOT do a custom order. They responded that each dress is custom made to order and due to this, they will not return it. What a joke! As I become more frustrated with them, they then said they would give me back 60% of the dress value but I would have to pay for shipping! Again, a joke. My sister ordered the same dress with the same issue. She also complained and told them she was going to have AX investigate them for fraudulent return and have them deny the charge. She received a response back saying they would give her the full money back, but not for shipping. I then emailed them in response to her response and they totally did not give me the same service. They still stated I would only get 60% back. What a joke! Inconsistent return policies and management decisions. DO NOT BUY from this company. Service is horrible, no communication other than email, and light weight fraudulent on their return policy and procedures for handling customer issues.

wandap7
1/29/16

both my daughter and ordered shoes theough this site. we both got the wrong shoes sent to us and never got a reply when trying to return them. in fact, as opposed to other sites, where you can manage, return and cancel your orders through your account, Light inthe Box did not allow us to do that as our orders had disappeared..

we tried to email them various times but they never answered; we ended up contacting paypal and are still trying to receive our refund. meanwhile we have had to send the items back AT OUR OWN EXPENSES, so we now find ourselves without money AND witouut the shoes we wanted!!! plus we have had a lot of running around and stress due to this!!!!

never again will we use it, nor recommend it!!!

hw31
1/28/16

Horrible customer service. My item was broken in multiple ways. Could never get a reply. Could never get a refund or replacement. Will never use again. Unreliable.

randaler
1/28/16

Ordered a package 25 days ago and it's still not here yet. It's estimated shipping time was 10-20 days and I've been waiting for way too long

nicolec72
1/26/16

I would not recommend that anyone purchase a product from this site. I have ordered from Light in the Box several times in the past. Previously, the customer service was very helpful and while some of the items I purchased were of questionable quality I was satisfied. However, their customer service and product quality have gone drastically downhill. My complaints are as follows.

1. They only post positive reviews. If someone writes a review that gives the product under 3 stars the company will delete the review. (this happened to me with 4 products that were of horrible quality but all of my positive reviews were posted). You can not trust the product reviews.

2. I ordered a dress and they sent me the wrong one. I was first promised a refund within 24 hours after providing a picture that proved that the dress in question was not the one I ordered. However, after 12 days of writing to ask where the refund was I was informed that I would not be issued a refund because I had used "promotional rewards" to reduce the purchase price of all the items I ordered. This policy is not stated anywhere on the website and seems to have been designed to avoid taking responsibility for the company's error.

3. Three other items I ordered were of sub-standard quality. Very thin material and extremely short on my upper body. I understand that this is a risk when you shop online but Light in the Box promises that they will refund the price of any product within 30 days of purchase. However, in order to return items you are required to submit a specific return form. I asked for this form over 10 times but was constantly told to wait or was sent messages that told me to download the form from the link at the bottom but the link was not included in the message. Thus, they make it impossible for you to return items.

This company used to be decent which is probably the reason it used to get decent reviews but check the last 100 reviews and you can see that most are 1 star. There is a good reason for that.

I strongly recommend you shop elsewhere as this website does not follow its return policy.

joeh94
1/26/16

Horrible company, no customer service - worst delivery experience from any company ever. Stay away!!! This company is a scam!

ahms
1/26/16

I bought a few small items in total around 20 Euro. The items are in the stock and they promised immediate shipping. I was hoping to get them in a few days. The problem is that they shipped the items from China and I couldn't find this information upfront until I made the order. That might be my fault.

The items were shipped. I waited for a month to receive them! No shipping tracking information was available. I paid 21 Euro custom tax extra (Netherlands) when I received the order. I also see the same items on eBay, at least four times cheaper.

It's a useless site, go buy it from eBay if you really want any item.

arzoor
1/23/16

I placed my order on November 6th. Orderd two items never received anything. I placed a ticket asking for a refund, never heard back from them. I couldn't place another ticket to check on the status of my refund because they took my order off. There is no way of contacting them. This website is fake and it needs to be taking off. Do not waist your money or time on light in the box. I gave them 0 if i had the option.

benh80
1/22/16

I have had the worst experience dealing with this site. It's honestly so unprofessional. I was told I could get a full refund of my package (2 months late in delivery). When I tried to return it they all of a sudden said I would have to take care of the shipping and get no reimbursement. The item costs $40, the shipping was $33. One lady mentioned I could get a discount, when the next said no. They don't have a phone number to call either which is very unsettling, and the average response I get takes 2-3 days.

Hand's down never going to make a purchase to this online store ever...ever...again. Stay away!!!!!!!

natalier21
1/22/16

I have had quite a history with them. 15 orders in total. Only 3 of cheap items were ok. Out of 5 pairs of dance shoes, only 1 pair was of decent quality. But then there was a huge problem with delivery (they sent my order with UPS instead of regular mail, therefore I could not get it for more than a month! - as they always delivered in the middle of the day when I was at work, or went to the wrong entrance, despite many calls to UPS office with detailed instructions.) And additional charges if they send through UPS of FedEx. 2 pairs just went to garbage - yeah, they were THAT bad... (see photos of one of those pairs attached. And my review on the shoes below - they would not allow me to post it on the product page on their site.) Sometimes problems with refund as well. For instance, they stalled one refund for months, despite my regular inquiries and reminders, then they said that too much time has passed and they can only give me a coupon. I accepted. When I decided to use it (before expiry date), it was not valid. 75 messages to Customer Service - still cannot get my refund.
Tried to leave honest review - about real quality of dance shoes - "Access denied".
Couple of times wanted to buy smth, then there was a problem with payment, about which I sent inquiry to Customer service. They would reply the next day or so, but the product price overnight magically goes up - from $19.99 to $29.99. Therefore the deal was not attractive anymore.
First I would rank the site as 2 or 3 stars - because there were couple of decent shopping experiences, but lately they have become so bad... So just one, as of now. Not worth the trouble.

Tan shoes review:
First, the heels are not 5.5cm as described, but close to 5cm (about 5.1-5.2cm to be precise).
And they are way too short for the arc curvature used, therefore the shoe won't stand properly on the flat surface. (Hopefully the picture will demonstrate to you what I mean.)
Then, some straps on the vamps are way too loose, uneven in length. (See the picture attached). And in general, aligned unevenly and not symmetrical - check out the position of the central knot, for instance.
Another big one - two shoes are different in length! The difference is 0.4cm - which is almost one size (in European measurements)!
Compared to all these flaws, things such as glue stains seem to be very insignificant to mention.

Tip for consumers: Try other sites - may be you'll have better luck.

omard17
1/22/16

i ordered four shorts but they didnt fit. its impossible to figure everything our. make a ticket for each piece.send one form in the package. one on the outside.make a print of the reo and item no send in original package.dont know whether to send all items or all at the same time. the shorts were of poor quality.i must admit it was my fault for not checking the measurment chart.my 5 year old is the proud owner of 2 of the shorts and my 8 yr old owns the other thats how small they were. i was thinking of making hats out of them since its so hot down here in the rio grande valley.like donald trump says china is taking advantage of us americans .shop USA

sitangn
1/21/16

DO NOT ORDER ANY THING FROM THEM THEY WII TELL YOU TO PAY EXTRA MONEY FOR TAXES AND DUTIES TO DHL WHEN YOU PAID DHL WILL TELL YOUR PARCEL GET LOST AND BOTH OF THEM ( DHL AND LIGHTINTHEBOX ) WILL NOT RETURN ANY THING TO YOU THEN DO NOT ORDER ANY THING FROM THEM

maureenf10
1/21/16

I don't know whether to blame light in the box or HM revenue and customs. I ordered hair wig on the 20th of December for £55.41 which weighs less than 0.5kg. A month after, am receiving an invoice from TNT to pay £28.40 for custom duties. Why did they have to clear the items on my behalf? Probably because they knew l would have abandoned the items with them. Quite annoying and a big rip off from both sides, especially when l was not pre advised of paying any duties.

vanessal25
1/21/16

Ordered 2 jackets from Light in the Box ,one is out of stock but got CHARGED for both anyway !!!!!! and the one received DOES NOT look anything like what I ordered.

leee27

TOTAL RIP OFF Needs a minus star rating as 1 star is way too good
Paid £30 for items and then need to pay £22 if I want to get my parcel from UPS :O(

michaelt119
1/20/16

December 22 I placed an order for a cable to use with my Blue-ray player. I was told 5-6 business days for delivery. I understood during the holidays my package might take longer to get to me. That being said, 4 weeks to deliver one small order!?! I never encountered such incompetence. I now wait to see if they sent me the correct order or even a serviceable item, which at this point I doubt it. The tracking number is useless since the last update was last Saturday. Never again. I will make a formal complaint with their corporate office in any case.

amyw103
1/20/16

Nothing but I rip off bunch of $#*!s, what a disgrace of a company! I ordered a black coat from this what I call "$#*!" an when it came it looked nothing like the picture the website had on, it was so small an no belt had came with it and the fur on it was a very poor quality. It was poorly packaged, I tried to contact customer services but you can't even get in touch with them so I can have a refund!
Highly don't recommend this website to anyone!!

patf25
1/19/16

Wish I had read the reviews before I ordered from them. ...an order I never received! They keep telling me that it had shipped but after waiting 3 weeks I gave up. Fortunately my credit card company refunded my money but they had my card number so keepibg my eye open for any unauthorized charges.

kimm40
1/17/16

A ZERO. One star too good for this company. I Ordered security camera system in November 2015. It was 17th of November to be exact. The money taken from my bank same day. Paid in full. I Needed them quickly and it said I would receive them within two weeks. Wrong. I still don't have them. They even lied and said they shipped out on the 19th but no tracking at all. You can't call them they don't give a phone number. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY FIRST CLUE!!!!!!! Thankfully I did this transaction through PayPal. So I'm waiting to see how good PayPal does with them. WARNING. Afterwards though my bankcard was compromised. I had to close that entire bank account. Is it related? Yes. PayPal? Sadly I'm told has problems with data leaks. Thanks I wish I'd of known before. .

jont38
1/15/16

I purchase 2 flashlights and spare batteries back on November 30, 2015 from this company. Cost was over $100 due to the supposed high light intensity the flashlight was suppose to produce. Had I received the actual products I could write a review, BUT IT HAS NOW BEEN ALMOST TWO MONTHS AND I HAVE NOTHING!!!!! To top it off, Light In The Box HAS ALL MY MONEY AND TELLS ME TO PRETY MUCH SHOVE IT!! There are at least 15 e-mail exchanges between us and the final solution is I am suppose to track a package I never received on my end with the Post Office before LightInTheBox will do anything more for me- INCLUDING JUST GIVING ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!! ALL I WANT IS THE FLASHLIGHT I PURCHASED. I WOULD EVEN WAIT AS LONG AS I HAVE IF IT ARRIVED IN THE NECT FEW WEEKS, BUT IT SEEMS THEY JUST DON'T CARE>Since I had to use PayPal, I cant even stop a credit card payment with them.

donnar83
1/15/16

I ordered some stickers - their value was less than £4. I have just received an invoice for £21.39 for customs and duty. I would recommend you read the small print (if there is any) I certainly didn't see anything about this on the purchase page. My item was a few pages of stickers, the costs must be huge for larger items. Also, the customs value is not based on their cost but the value.

kimp61
1/14/16

Ordered prints from this company in September and paid in full received a shipping invoice with out a tracking number prints have not arrived 5 months later have tried many times to contact company but my emails are totally ignored do not buy from them .I am about to seek legal action to refund my money as it was quite a lot.

tammyp26
1/14/16

I placed an order with this company back in November and still have not received any of the items that I paid for! Here we are two months later and they are still giving me the run around.....telling me that part of the order was delivered back in December, which it was not.....total order came to ~$30 and they are only wanting to refund $7!!!! I normally try to do everything I can to try to resolve a matter, I have never written a bad review like this before, but my patience has run out....I will NOT be placing an order with this company again!

jerryh58
1/14/16

THIS COMPANY IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME! I ORDERED FROM THEN ON 1-1-16, MY ORDER DIDNT EVEN LEAVE THEM YET! I GOT 3 EMAILS SAYING IT WAS SENT OUT THE 2ND. I GET AHOLD OF THEM YESTERDAY, THEY FINALLY GIVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER. I TRACK IT... LMAO! ITS STILL THERE! IVE ASKED FOR MORE EXPLANATION, THEY SAY ITS "PEAK SEASON". WTF!! THEY OFFER ME 10% OF MY ORDER OFF MY NEXT ORDER! WTF! This is a joke!

michaele76
1/14/16

Both I and my partner used this company over Christmas. When our respective orders arrived, we were shocked at the low quality of the: Canvass Prints (not HD as advertised but blocky photographs on cheap balsa wood); Men's Reefer Jacket (way, way too small and with poor stitching and low quality material); Quadcopter (the biggest dissapointment of all - extremely cheap feel to it, and broke before it even became airborne). Overall it costs hundreds to return items to their (randomly but expensive!) warehouse in Poland, and customer care is simply a joke. Just about the worst company I have ever dealt with.

waynem63
1/14/16

Ordered an hdmi splitter from these Rip offs... They took my money out of pay pal instantly. Never sent the item,would not respond to any of my emails.Had to file a report with pay pal to get refund. STAY AWAY from these RIP OFFS...

Tip for consumers: BEWARE RIP OFFS

sarahp102
1/11/16

Placed an order early in December, and they withdrew the money from my account, but the shipping got delayed twice and said it wouldn't arrive until the middle of January. Disappointed, I asked to cancelled my order and receive a full refund, which they approved via their "ticket" system, however it's been weeks and I have NOT gotten my refund, nor am I able to contact them. Their phone number and email address don't work, and when I look to check my "ticket reply" it says that the website is under maintenance and I cannot view it!

I very well may have just lost $130 because this company SUCKS and have ZERO ETHICS in place. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

teddyb2
1/11/16

I ordered a game controller for my kids for Christmas. I ordered it early December the site said it would be delivered to me by the 23rd of December. I just now received my order today a month later. but the worst part is the customer service there is none. they use some weird ticket system where r you leave a message and they reply back with what seems to be a prewritten automated message that does not solve any problems or answer your questions in any way they just keep telling you to be patient. Christmas time or not this is about customer service in this site has the most horrible customer service that I've ever seen. this site should be shut down I pray everyday that the CEO goes bankrupt broke and ends up homeless. along with anyone who works for this piece of crap company! I will continue to bad review this company on every single site that I ever come across. absolutely horrible!

melr15
1/11/16

Stay away from this company. They are able to offer cheap prices as you never receive them. Ordered some brushes for my daughter on 9/12 and still not here today 11/1 contacted customer services keep telling me just to wait. Asked for refund as had to buy replacement item and get same response wait again. Website says 5-8 working days delivery well I'm upto 18 working days

lindal157
1/10/16

I ordered something online and tracking record show, product was delivered but I did not received anything and shipping address is correct. I tried to search lightinbox website cannot find contact number, and lost clue how I can solve this problem.

benj1028
1/9/16

The least helpful website ever.

doreenp2
1/9/16

I ordered silver low heel shoes for my granddaughters wedding. They were shipped December 31st and arrived today. January 9th. They were perfect and I am pleased with them. Had no problems.

dougb50
1/9/16

I didn't create an account because it was a one-time thing. Now I find out there is no way to contact this bunch if you didn't set up an account when you order. It's amazing you can't contact them, but they will fill your inbox with enough SPAM to feed an army.

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised at Chinese (lack of) ethics.

I advise everyone avoid this bunch like the plague.

I have contacted PayPal about cancelling the payment

leeg42
1/8/16

Was not happy with the item had a small hole in the inner tube and I whated since the 15th and it tock till the 3rd of jan wouldn't order form this site agen. And u can't ring them and they didn't provide me with no tracking number and didn't get back to me so be a aware folk's

yenn14
1/7/16

PRODUCTS DON'T LOOK LIKE WHAT THEY WERE SHOWN IN THE CATALOG.
POOR IMITATIONS, POORLY MADE.

randalh12
1/7/16

How long to deliver my order to the united kingdom I have not received confirmation of my order can I have an update please

lakendrat
1/6/16

I ORDERED 2 TABLETS FOR MY CHILDREN DEC.15 2015 AN I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED THEM OMG MY KIDS WHERE HEART BROKEN TO GET THEIR HEAD PHONE THAT I BOUGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GO WITH THE TABLETS THIS SITE NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN I REPORTED THE TO THE BBB OF ON LINE CONSUMERS AN DISPUTED CHARGE IM STILL PISSED OFF JUST THE FACT THAT MY PAYMENT DIDNT TAKE LONG TO FINSH PEND AN MY PACKAGE SHOULDNT TAKE THAT LONG EITHER GO TO AMZON ANY WHERE BUT LIGHT IN THE BOX .

christineh60
1/6/16

I placed my order around December 21, 2015. LightInTheBox shows order status updates: December 21, 2105 pending, December 25, 2015 payment received, December 25, 2015 order shipped. I contacted them via email customer service and was told they would respond to me via my email address. I haven't heard anything from them nor have I received my order. It should be a law against what it appear they are doing. Taking people money...not fulfilling the orders and not responding when there are questions concerning orders not received. I plan to take this to another level. This site should not be available for placing orders. We need to see what can be done to have this site blocked /removed so no one else will be a victim of losing their money by placing an order.

carried19
1/6/16

Ordered in plenty of time for Christmas delivery...it's now January 6th and still no present for my niece. I've asked for a refund. Got told no, just refuse the delivery. How can I refuse somethign that's not coming? Originally was told it shipped December 10th and allow 6-8 business days for delivery. Guess that meant weeks? This company is a scam.

178 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6 days ago
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
jims175
A: they are as i think. an under sellers for Aliexpress or Alibaba the chinees product markt. go and look there . they are more trustfull.
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Coupons for LightInTheBox

No coupon code needed
Shop now at LightInTheBox to save!
Go to LightInTheBox