US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

LightInTheBox reviews

Beijing, China 100015
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Flash Sale, Up To 85% Off!
View Now

381 Reviews for LightInTheBox

Review Highlights

I have to return two cell phones to this website located in china.

I would have paid more to get higher quality product.

Once an order is placed you cannot talk to customer service apparently.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/31/14

A lovely item looks even better than the photo . Good quality and fit . Delivered quickly .

7/31/14

have ordered several items from them, always get what I order and have always been pleased with items. Just bought a pineapple slicer and love love love it!

7/31/14

I really loved everything! Cute and affordable!!!!

7/31/14

excellent service, will recommend LightInTheBox to family n friends

7/31/14

Great modern products. Selection was unique and better than I can find at local stores. And shipping was fast.

Express Delivery, Accurate Description and Excellent Communication, A++

7/30/14

Very good experience for shopping at light in the box. My order was exactly it was shown in the picture. Thank you light in the box. Totally recommend it.

7/30/14

super fast packing an shipping ,great quality, great color I love thank u so much

7/30/14

Excellent service, arrived early, and just as promised... Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!

7/30/14

I am very satisfied with my purchase at LightInTheBox. The dress was perfect and so was the other things I bought. Thank you.

7/30/14

Love all my make up and brushes. Great price and quality :-)

7/30/14

Very good I will recommend it to my friends

7/30/14

Great company, fast shipping highly recommend this place

7/30/14

Everything I've bought from Light In The Box [cycling shirts, helmet, gloves and glasses] is top quality and the delivery options are great.

7/30/14

I enjoy shopping on Light in The Box. It's one of my favorite non-American online sites! Even though items take a bit of time to get here on the east coast, the items I've received have been worth it.

7/29/14

Great products, came quickly thru the mail very nice service. Definitely recommend to friends

7/29/14

Awesome website and always great value for money

7/29/14

top quality, the DVD headrests look like 500 GBP, impressed with the clarity of the picture, top service , unfortunately I've been charged by DHL 68 GBP in duty tax and VAT but seller agree to participate with half, overall I'm pleased with my decision to buy from this site, probably will use the seller again

Easy, simple and money saving. Recommend this site 100%

7/29/14

Delivered exactly what was ordered. Good company to do business with.

7/28/14

It took awhile to get. . But I love my trumpet mermaid dress! They got the measurements perfect! Fits and looks like a dream!

7/28/14

Beautiful dress, great quality, and shipped fast. Very happy with the experience overall.

I'm so satisfied!
The products look even better than on the pictures!

7/28/14

I have bought so many stuff here in light in the box and i had no issues, especially my wedding stuff. It was superb and great delivery. i like this site

7/28/14

Absolutely awful. I ordered a quadcopter with camera. I gave up on it after 8 weeks of getting in contact with amazon And cancelled it. Truly PISSED OFF!!!!!!!! Do NOT order from this company.

7/28/14

Beautiful, feminine and lacy wee wrap :-) Such a great experience shopping with LightInTheBox!!

7/28/14

I have not had great feedback with issues with product delivery and follow-up. I would not recommend this web page based on hidden cost.

7/28/14

I am trying to buy three pairs of shoes but the site won't let me register or sign in when it tells me I already have an account. When I ask for a new password nothing comes to me. I wish I could buy these shoes after trawling the web & found just what I was looking for all on he same sie. Very disappointed!!!!!!

7/28/14

I really liked everything i got,thank you Light in the Box!!!!

very good

7/28/14

My daughter absolutely loved this costume. It fit her perfect.

7/28/14

Lightinthebox .. Credibility and professionalism of the dealing with the client and fast communication and interaction with inquiries . Fact of the best that dealt with the purchasing

7/28/14

Nice quality and the right size and color! Thanks.

7/27/14

Really impressed with the service and dresses from lightinthebox.com.
I've bought my bridesmaids from them and they have all arrived in good time.
The fabric is beautiful and the quality of the dress and sewing is brilliant.

7/27/14

Items I have purchased have arrived very quickly and staff have been very helpful in resolving issues. Thank you!

7/27/14

Very good buying experience and communication. The product arrived in a perfect condition and it was according to my expectations. I was quite satisfied from my order.

7/27/14

I started checking on items here, LIGHT IN THE BOX, a while back, I ordered a few to see what kind of quality, etc they had, I am very pleasantly surprised to find high quality items at very low prices, and the items arrive fairly quickly at very low shipping charges, I will continue to purchase from lightinthebox, I think you will really like shopping with them also.

7/27/14

Excellent service, well packaged and the phone case is well made and a steal at the price!

7/27/14

This is one bad-ass flashlight! Super bright ,a nice feel to it ,not heavy ,but not cheap like those Wal-Mart LED flashlights, well worth the price ,I recommend light in the box to all my friends, thanks guys!

7/27/14

Thank you so much for the sweater! It fits wonderfully and it arrived much sooner than I expected.

7/27/14

s review on our site for reference: Whata hoot! I bought this wig to wear with my "Croods, Gran" costume. I was surprised at the quality of workmanship. It had a horrid odor when it arrived, but I hung it outside and the fresh air did it's thing! It also arrived quite quickly! Thanks!

7/27/14

the site is perfect, everything comes quickly, and we are pleased with it

7/27/14

I had use Light in the box twice and my experience been great. The quality, customer service and the time for the delivery is excellent.

7/26/14

Very good experience, except for the very poor shipping time.

7/26/14

Received my order for gifts for our upcoming wedding. Was really impressed with the speed in the delivery and the quality of the goods received for the price. Would use the company again and would have no problem in recommending the company.

7/26/14

Goods were excellent, delivery arrived earlier than the expected dates, so far so good with my whole experience with light in the box

7/26/14

I have been shopping with this company for a while it's a good site I will continue to grow with them the product s are good prices right. Will spread the site .

7/26/14

Excellent Service. Customer communication is second to none.

7/26/14

I bought a MOCREO MOSOUND Bar Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker from LightInTheBox recently.
It was bought to be taken on holiday to play in the room and by a private pool. It's been tested up until now around the house including the bathroom. It is light enough for you to take it anywhere and the sound you get for such a small device is good. Don't expect booming bass, but the sound quality is excellent. Crisp, clear and true. It is also great when I paired it to my iPhone. I can take calls on it too! I would recommend for anyone else looking for a small, light, water resistant bluetooth speaker.

The delivery was quick too. The postage was from China but was tracked and it arrived within a few days. Awesome service.

I love it!!!