US Government's NSF

LightInTheBox reviews

85%
Beijing, China 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Halloween Sale! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

People interested in LightInTheBox are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

zarinaa2

Overall, the customer service was fast efficient and even though I had some rough times, they helped me alot. (in 180 reviews)

cmrr

I ordered my wedding dress, flower girl, and brides maid dresses from Light in the Box. (in 256 reviews)

eminellyg

And another interesting thing about this site is that your credit card is safe with them...the security check is superp! (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lindaf57
9/1/15

Perhaps the most horrific on line shopping experience I have had. Be weary, as you cannot return items that do not fit and I was charged an additional 30.00 from DHL. I was told this charge was incurred because the items had to go through customs. There is NO ONE to talk to to ask questions and resolve issues. The only customer service is email and the responses are "pre-made." In the end, I was stuck with 3 dresses that do not fit, as the sizes are super small ! I lost 254.00 in addition to an extra 30.00. Lesson learned. I will never purchse from this web site again.

stephenl48
8/31/15

They will end up scamming you if you run into a problem such as your item didn't arrive or your refund didn't arrive. No one you can talk to for resolution. They will send you robot emails suggesting you contact your bank or wait another month. I have waited 40 + business days for a refund on two returned items which they did receive and process. Still nothing.

adrianao4
8/29/15

I ordered two bathing suits my payment went through on June 29 .... of course they did take my money. It's the 29th of august and I never received any product. It's b/s they took my money and it's been 2 months not 10 to 20 business days like they promised.

craigp25
8/28/15

All items purchased said 24hr shipping been 30 days. Also stated free shipping but charged me. Still don't have my product.

denises40
8/26/15

i have been waiting for my items for the wedding since 12 of August I paid for speed delivery that has not helped. Still waiting but you see it says your item was shipped like a week ago I have of yet to see this

abosedea2
8/25/15

I love it, fits perfectly but late delivery. I will surely tell my friends about lightinthebox

trishac5
8/24/15

I ordered a laptop case on August 9th and have received no further information on it. The website says 6-8 days shipping but maybe it meant months? My package is still "processing" and I am very unhappy, very. If I ever do get my package that will be the last time I order from them.

natikal
8/21/15

Do not buy from this company they are totally awful and lie about the whole process of receiving your order in the given time. If my order ever does get delivered it will be 2 months late. They're shipping process is totally useless and there is no option for a refund. Most frustrating and useless shopping experience ever - don't do it.

candis3
8/21/15

This company is into fraud plain and simple. I ordered three items and still have not received them to date. The order was supposed to ship since the 8th August and I was told by the manager Tim that the order would be shipped on the 23rd August instead. I realized that I was not getting any response on the status of the order and I again asked the same manager Tim about the order for which he said it would be shipped on the 31st August. I found this to be ridiculous as I paid for expedited shipping with this company. I asked for a refund and the company said they would refund the money but this was only after I wrote up a negative review about the company. The company informed that they would be refunding me the money to my credit card account however I informed that I had closed off that account and as such the money could not be refunded to that account. I submitted another account for the refund to the same manger Tim and he later informed me that based on international policy they could not send the money back to any other account than that of the account for the credit card. This is nonesense as another company had refunded me my money using the new account so i know that the company is lying and is into fraud and seeking to scam clients out of their money. I am therefore writing to warn all customers not to shop with this company as they are into fraud.

jeanettem7
8/20/15

Made a small purchase on 5th may 2015 did not receive even though they said was shipped. Thinking maybe lost in mail and was not an expensive item ordered and paid again on 2nd august 2015 account still showing not shipped almost 3 weeks later.

benjaminl27
8/18/15

After fighting and waiting for almost 2 months to receive a little part of plastic I decided to write this negative review. I got charged immedialtly but I never received my order and nobody never contacted me to apologize / accommodate or refund me. I'm now fighting to be refunded.
If you want to lose time and money please order at lightinthebox.com

marcig2
8/17/15

I have placed an order on June 5, 2015, on my account review it states that the order has been delivered. I'm so disappointed because someone told me about this company but never order from them. Now after 2 months, can't place a ticket or get any information. I just want my money back. Boxed in Miami.

phyllist11
8/13/15

I was very unhappy when I received the wedding bouquet for my bridesmaid.It had very few flowers in it and was cheaply made and smaller than I thought. It took a long time to arrive and I'm afraid if I send it back I won't get another in time,so I'm just going to try to make it look better by adding more flowers.

lucyh13
8/12/15

Wow!! Amazing! Initially I was very nervous about ordering my wedding accessories from this site as there are such mixed reviews but I could not be happier. Thoroughly recommend but allow time for shipping so be patient!

karak5
8/7/15

I ordered a bridesmaid dress about 8 weeks before my sister's wedding and with no previous knowledge how many of the China sites send totally wrong stuff, I just thought I had found a great deal. Well, I did find a great deal, and MORE! I paid for custom sizing, rush shipping, and it arrived as promised, and SO well made, I honestly was in shock. The dress was fully lined, boning in the bodice, a strap underneath the bra line to help hold up the strapless dress. I also needed no alterations whatsoever. It was perfect! I can't wait to order my wedding dress from them!

Tip for consumers: Give it time, 6-8 weeks, especially if using custom measurements, unless you also pay for rush shipping and handling.

marie-christined
8/5/15

I got a wrong product, dirty and in a damaged package. Plus spams daily.

fanz2
8/4/15

It took a month to deliver, poor quality and wrong product, difficult to contact and I had to pay half cost of products for import tax.

pw27
7/30/15

the tracking info provided doesn't work. When trying to contact the helpdesk to get a status update you end up in a vicious circle. NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM.

Before you order something - see if you can find helpdesk info. Case not - question your self if you want to take the risk. I hope I get my stuff but will never order here again.

PS: it is also turning out to be extremely tough to get rid of their SPAM mails!

lyndaa
7/27/15

I feel very sorry for those who have had a bad experience with L I T Box but the items I ordered came and were exactly like the pictures shown online, the quality was fine and they were all quite well packed too. Yes the waiting time is a few weeks so have to be patient. The prices were good as they were in the sale so I cannot understand why things are going so wrong for some customers. I did contact them to ask a question about a return dress which was too small ( their sizing seems to be tiny as I am usually a size 12 in U.K but in their sizing, from reading their size charts I needed XL ) so I re ordered after returning the small dress and they agreed to refund me. About 7/10 days later the new one arrived. I found the customer service very polite and they answered pretty quickly once I had worked out where to go to send my message and then where to find the replies from them. I would order again. I hope you unlucky ones can get your issues resolved soon... good luck. Lynda

Tip for consumers: check with the website on extra charges, shipping etc or if you want something quickly pay extra for first class

harrya29
7/27/15

just letting you know guys
It is all fake ,don't trust this website
We order the goods
All fake stuff

sharonc50
7/26/15

placed an order May 12,2015 , still have not received it, tried to contact customer service,email, cannot talk to a person, they have my money , If I ever do receive my order wonder what condition it will be in. So very disappointed. Will never order from this company again. Pays to read reviews. Cannot tract my order.

carriec23
7/24/15

I am very disappointed with this sites lack of customer service. They should be required to state on their site an ordering page so that consumers know they don’t have a customer service to take care of their orders if there are problems. I ordered a dress and several other items I needed for a beach wedding and photo shoot this weekend. I paid for expedited shipping & paid through paypal. Everytime I checked online for my order it kept saying “Pending” but without any explanation or link to follow up on. I contacted customer service several times to find out what pending meant and what the status of my expedited order was, I never received an email or phone call from their company regarding any problems with the order and I only received a couple of generic replies to my service requests that gave directions on how to check the order online, which is what I had been doing without any notifications or reasons for delay from the company and with absolutely no way to contact the company by phone to talk to someone even though their site states there are reps in 27 different languages to help. Well, I never received any help from the company on my order and I needed it today! I also gave my complete phone number twice to my customer service inquiries and asked that someone please call me so I could find out what to do & no one called ever! Today I logged on and someone on their site changed the pending to pending with a question mark that when I dragged over it said payment incomplete. Now, I never received any notice from paypal that there was a problem or from the company, so there was nothing I could do to take care of it in a timely manner. Basically, this shows they do not have a true customer service department or follow through with request from customers to explain the problem or even call since they do not provide any type of a phone number for customers to call. All consumers should be made aware of this type of service so they can fully understand they will not be able to contact the company for help or receive a direct reply for help on orders, this is quite different from most online companies, so they should make this information known on their site so people know when they are ordering they will not be able to speak with anyone, or even get a direct reply in email at the very least!

annek20
7/22/15

My dauhgter bouhgt a bag from this site. She used my card and the Company took their Money and we didnt even get an order sent to my mail adress. I cant do anything without the order ID. I can just see that they got their money, my daughter got Nothing...

jend20
7/20/15

I have used lit over about 6 Years to buy fashion items (mainly formal) for delivery to Australia and over that time have found them a reliable supplier. On the one occasion I had a problem (what colour is "regency" anyway) their customer service was contact able and fixed the problem to my satisfaction. Quality of their sewing is good on tailored items. Not so sure about their down market end which they have moved into recently and which seems to sell the same cheap and nasty stuff available on 100 other websites. 2 points - don't blame the maker exporter if your country slugs you for import duty/get/vat. And it seems to have fairly expensive shipping on a $200 dress but will ship a $20 for free, doesn,t make sense to me.

larsm10
7/18/15

I ordered some stuff from LITB, but the swedish post lost the package.

When i called the swedish post, they confirmed to me that the package was lost, and told me that the sender must do the reclamation.
When i contacted LITB i just got the answer "Im pleased to tell you that you package has arrived to your country, please contact you local post for delivery, if the package is lost please contact us again"
Becuase the swedish post has confirmed to me that the package is lost (i told LITB that in the first mail too) i responded that the package is lost, then i just got the same response as before. Now i have responded like 5 times and has like 5 responses back to me with the same message,,,, How hard can it be to understand that the swedish post has lost the package?!!!!!!!????

Tip for consumers: Rethink about ordering from this site, if something goes wrong they wont help you.

mandyl8
7/17/15

Bought a 16gig tablet from them. Video on their site great just under £100. Rubbish. Had to pay expensive import duties to receive it now it doesn't work! no name on the machine, the only name is 'Unknown' Great. I now have a very VERY expensive beer mat. Don't go there please however good it looks it not.

zarinaa2
7/16/15

By reading all the reviews, I was REALLY worried about ordering from LightInTheBox, especially when I heard there was no contact with them.
I was REALLY worried.
Turns out, there are just alot of haters in this world.
I got replies for ALL my inquiries and tickets in a matter of a day. First, I was assisted by Ivy, and later, so much from Yvette.
When I told Yvette about my situation, she sped up the processing for me by 15 days! I was so happy that the things were going to arrive on time.
I understand that this may not happen to everyone. So here are my tips
-express your true emotions (frusturated, etc.)
-Tell them if your wedding date is after you receieve the things
HOPEFULLY THAT WILL HELP.
I will write another review about when I get the products.
-Zarina

loria12
7/14/15

Purchased a ready to wear dress that ended up being too small. Tried to return it but LITB said it was custom, which was absolutely not! They refused to take it back. Paid an extra $68.00 in duty now I'm stuck with a $140.00 U.S. dress that ended up costing me nearly $275.00 Cdn that I can never wear unless I pay for costly alterations. Very disappointed with the customer service. Will never buy from them again.

jenns13
7/13/15

I ordered 3 items, two shirts and 2 sets of "lip tattoos" and got both on the same day, even though I ordered them 10 days apart. The lip tattoos came in boxes that had been squished some, mostly likely during delivery. Luckily the lip tattoos where not anything that would have been easily damaged. They were actually perfect and just as described. The two shirts came and were packaged well, they were also the correct items in size and in color. Knowing the product was coming from Asia and that Asian sizes tend to run small, I ordered XL, but, although the shirts were labeled XL they were just way too small. In less you are very petite and really small in stature, I would not recommend purchasing shirts from them. However, if for some reason you really feel a desire to do so, order several sizes larger than you would normally wear in the US. Overall I have had a better situation than many on-line here, I got what I ordered and they came in a fairly timely manner. However, although I was fairly lucky, I am unlikely to order from them again, since so many others have had bad things happen, I am not sure I want to risk it. If for some strange reason I did order again, it would most likely just be the lip tattoos and not anything related to clothes.

footfanf
7/8/15

Very good WEST BIKING® Super Bright 5 LED 3 Modes Bike Front Head Light Cycling Flashlight Lamp Bicycle Bike Cycling Light. Works very well, but shine a little weak.

laytonb2
7/8/15

I ordered two pairs of shoes and got one pair. It wasn't even the one I ordered.
I thought about going for a refund, but I read the many bad reviews. I will end up with nothing if I return this pair. Monkey business!!

wendyh43
7/2/15

If your thinking of ordering from light in the box don't bother...... I only received half of the ordered solar lights and despite taking out their insurance in case this should happen I was never able to contact the company as I had forgotten my password and despite emailing them on several occasions never got a reply. I tried for a refund sending back the three light at my cost via registered post, they were never received at the address given and I have not seen a penny back. Dreadful, awful and no customer service is being very polite. Please save yourself time and money and look elsewhere for your items. ( I am £80 out of pocket with no items.......appalling )

carolh47
7/2/15

If the price seems too good to be true ...it is! I was happy at first with the jewelry I ordered, (well most of it) I felt it was a good buy at the flash sale. However I had so very much trouble with the site, prices changing at check out etc. Then I ordered two dresses, but what came was way, way to small EVEN THOUGH I CHECKED WITH THE SIZE CHART) also the material was unbelievably flimsy, cheap to the feel and look and not at all what I ordered. (also color wrong) They said cotton, but it is not. I think if I got any where near a flame I'd go up in smoke! To make matters worse, I am now being charged for items I did not order, electronic parts I have no idea even what they are. I have spent hours at my computer to try and straighten this matter out, but the customer support is a joke it just takes you around and around and you end up with no information as to what to do to return items. I called DHL (who delivered it locally) and I have them working on it. Also called my bank to refuse payment for anything they send. This is a sneaky site. I feel the first purchase with the "flash sale" was to suck you in and they get your credit card numbers and it's all down hill from there. I still haven't got this worked out

dorothyh18
7/1/15

I live in Australia. I don't want the email newsletters. I have used the UNSUBSCRIBE button 3 times. I cannot work out how to contact a person in this company. There is too much to read on Customer Service. I DON'T WANT EMAILS!!!!!!!!

jackb130
7/1/15

I ordered a pair of shoes 9.5-10 size. I received a shoe made of cheap plastic that you can buy in a Flee Market for 15 dollars, and the size was more like a 7 narrow. Pure garbage. I paid 52 dollars for the shoe including for delivery, 27 for taxes and local delivery.
They show nice pictures of the merchandize which is made in China of poor quality. Dont waste you money, dont buy for this site.
Return policy: you pay all the expenses and in the end you lost the item and your money.
STAY AWAY!!

vivw1
6/30/15

Hidden costs.Poor quality. Tricky calculations on costs. Absolutely hate our experience with this company and am warning all to stay away. If I could return the so-called "artwork" (which looks like a 5 year old smeared finger paints all over a canvas...absolutely awful!), I would do so but I'm not spending another penny on this terrible experience.

michl6
6/28/15

I bought a size small dress to them, but to my surprise what they gave me is just a large oversized top. The color and fabric is horrible. It's too rough just like a rug. Now I don't know what to do with the item as returning to them will cost me the same as the item's price. DON'T BUY ON THIS WEBSITE, THEIR POSTS ARE FAR DIFFERENT FROM REALITY. I JUST DON'T HAVE CHOICE BUT TO GIVE THEM 1 STAR BUT TO BE HONEST THEY DESERVE NO STAR AT ALL!!!!!

kayg17
6/26/15

I ordered a Maternity Style Bridesmaid's dress and, not knowing how big I would be by the wedding, I waited until June 11th to order (the wedding is on July 11th). I paid extra to have expedited shipping in hopes the dress would come well before the wedding.
Not until June 26th did I receive an e-mail stating that they believed the measurements I sent them were wrong. They asked me to send new measurements and then the process would take 8 - 10 more business days and another 3 - 5 days to ship. This means there is NO WAY the dress will arrive before the wedding.
Why did they wait so long to look at the measurements when I submitted them on June 11th? And how do they know the measurements I submitted are wrong? I'm pregnant, my numbers are going to be strange anyway. If the dress doesn't fit that's my problem, not theirs, and I could get it altered. Now I have no dress at all and have two weeks to get another from somewhere else.

coryo5
6/22/15

They remove all negative reviews. And omit information from the description of items, like whether it's new or used or a knockoff. You have to read the Q&A section or reviews to find that information. If you don't mind taking a risk with them to save some money, then I guess there's worse gambles you could make.

martinew
6/22/15

This is the 2nd order I had placed with these guys, the 1st one was already bogus due to the length of time with delivery and me chasing them up on why it was taking so long! This order was a simple eyeliner set and a pkt of false eyelashes, which I ordered May 31st, for it then to show that it was shipped on the 16th June (16 days later!!!!).... to it now being the 2nd July (another 16 days later!!!) and I've still not received it! Getting really tired of these overseas companies that take ages but expect payment upfront, and also make it so damn difficult to deal with customer service! 2nd time is now the charm, and its another company I wont be ordering from again.

amat8
6/19/15

I'm still waiting for my stuff please i need my money back

jennar7
6/16/15

This dress is a joke! I ordered a cute dress for my daughter for a pageant. The dress didn't get here on time, I kept track of it with the tracking number they finally gave me....the dress came all the way to the shipment store in my city and then went back out to Aruba and Venezuela then back to the USA. I finally get this dress I have been waiting on and my daughter puts it on and it's two different sizes!!!! It fits on one side and is HUGE on the other side! There's places coming unraveled and there is stains on the back! To make it even better.....there is no customer service to talk to from this company! Awful experience and will NEVER buy from here again!

lorrainem15
6/15/15

I have bought lots of things from Light In The Box, some happy buys, some not so happy. But this one really disappoints. Two metal art wall hangings, ordered about 4 weeks ago, finally arrived. So badly packaged that, in their handling from China, bent and bashed, the items were damaged - not a lot but enough. The metal flower shapes were bent forward so that when I bent them back into place, the gold paint cracked. A couple of pearl type beads were dislodged from the flower shapes, and had to be re-glued. The bubble wrap used to very lightly pack the pieces was dirty and minimal. Each one should have been protected with heavy cardboard....the outer packaging was squashed - no wonder the pieces were damaged. Very expensive items (for what they were) and incredibly slow, expensive shipping. I won't be recommending Light in The Box in future.

Tip for consumers: Ask questions....be mindful that items are shipped weeks after you order, and packaging might not be appropriate.

janies9
6/14/15

I ordered several pairs of earrings & necklaces for gifts. Thinking three weeks was enough time for a timely delivery. Boy, I was wrong. Ordered on May 5, 2015 ~ delivery was June 12, 2015. Could not track so I was nervous but was very satisfied with the products. Needless to say family & friends did not receive gifts so I was disappointed . I am unsure if I will purchase again.........

michelr13
6/13/15

I have bought 3 shirts XXL and they were all way too small. Their XXL is equivalent to Medium size in North America. The cost of return is from Canada to China is about the price I paid for the shirts.

Customer service told me that they cater to over 200 countries and that is the average size other countries have. I guess the average world population height is less than 5 foot tall. They say there is a local return depot in Europe and USA. I was directed to return the goods to China. I all feels like a scam to me.

elisax
6/11/15

I have been waiting for my stuff for three weeks now. I purchased a dress and a top. Any ways , a week and a half after my purchase, I asked customer service why I had not received a receipt . I also inquired why there was no evidence of my purchase being made. Any ways useless customer service replies and informs me that they have had difficulties processing my purchase because they have limited stock of one of the items I purchased. Ok that was fine, I thought to myself maybe I will wait a week , it should come in. Any ways it has been a month now, I still have not received a receipt, I have not received my items and the status is still displaying "processing". The same status since I first purchased my items. I don't think I will receive my items. I WISH I CAN RANK THEM 0.5, THAT IS HOW BAD THIS SITE IS!!!!!!! READ THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS, IT IS TRUE!

verv1
6/4/15

Products:
I only bought stuff that was 90% off and still it is too expensive for the quality you get.
The jewelry looks cheap and you can get the same or better quality in any store for that price.
The quality of the clothes is really bad: the fit, the fabric - everything.
Fabric: They often write "Cotton" in the descriptions of the dress. I ordered more than 10 dresses and 1 had cotton in it. Most dresses did not even have a tag with the fabric description in it; I guess this makes it harder for you to proof that the description was wrong. (Oh, and most of the descriptions online of the things I bought were taken down by the time the stuff was delivered. Better take a screenshot of each garment you order so that afterwards you have proof that they sent the wrong quality.)
Fit: The garments probably look good on an Asian girl. If you have curves or are taller than an average Asian girl, the proportions of the dress will look odd on you. Also: the dresses are tailored for women with little curves. If you have medium to big bust or a medium to full derriere, think again if you want to buy something made for bodies that have little curves.
For me this was a trial to see if I like their clothes because I thought about buying my wedding dress here. I am glad I saved myself that disappointment.
The fit of the clothes has nothing to do with the pictures you see online. They often just try to emulate a style on a picture, but the style of what you get is not recognizable if you compare it with the picture.

Service:
1. If you ask something, the customer service only replies to the question they want to reply to.
2. When they were late in delivery, I asked them to not deliver at a certain date but they did not care.
3. Help: when you look online at the help site, you get answers in a lot of languages, but not yours. Could not find RMA codes…

Returns:
I asked them where to return to. They told me to England and that it is so expensive to ship there for me that I might want to rethink my decision about sending anything back.
The return process is not that easy either. The just send you something to print out and put in RMA codes. It just does not say where to find these codes and there are NO codes online (there are some weird codes with Chinese signs on each of the clothing packages.. I am not sure which could be the one)
I have to send everything back and do not know yet if I really get a refund. My trust in that company is not too high at this point…

Summary
I usually do not write reviews because it takes so much time. This time I did it because I hope I can warn others. I will never ever buy here again. The hassle and extra cost for return is too high and the quality unbelievably bad.

shannenb
6/1/15

I ordered a Lolita dress for a dress up party last year and when it came it was excellent quality not shoddily made or cheap at all it was just like the picture , the delivery time was vwey long and actually arrived on the day of the party so i guess i was lucky, but i did pay £66.00 for it so its a good deal :)

sarahc112
6/1/15

I ordered online at light in the box, and paid for express delivery, it cost about $13 for express if i remember correctly. When I did this i was informed this would mean my parcel would arrive in 3 days.

It arrived 3 weeks later.

When it did arrive the clothing quality was really terrible. Im not fussy but there is no way i could wear this cheap clothing!

Avoid!

meganc18
5/29/15

Twice now (about to be three times) I've ordered from Light in the Box and products have been good. I stick to pieces of jewelry which have been just fine so far (Think Claire's quality if you're in the US, just a few bucks cheaper), some sandals (fit perfectly when I converted the sizes from US to EU), and two shirts. Also ordered purses and have loved them so far. Both have come neatly packaged and undamaged by post.
Here's the kicker, the sizing on clothing seems to get everyone. Tried to order a XXL and that was way too tight. I have another order with two XXXL shirts and I hope it works per the conversion chart that Light in the Box has provided on the site.
The shipping is a nightmare and I don't buy anything that isn't marked "Free Shipping" because it simply isn't worth it. It's going to take a month or more to arrive so might as well get it as cheap as possible.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect quick shipping no matter what option you mark; save your money and give it at least a month to arrive.
Stick to items of clothing that aren't the end of the world. I would never recommend a custom dress because of thin material, sizing issues, etc. but wearing a t-shirt and ordering your wedding gown from here are two different risks.

80 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: i bought a g9220 dual sim cellphone and i only have one sim card how can i make this phone work with one sim card without it saying emergency on the screen?
8/2/12
Answer
lyndaa
A: Hi, well we all hope to get just what we order but so far this site has been fine for me. If you order and pay with a credit card you are more protected and even if you received something you are not happy with just go to returns section to let them know you want to send the item back and they will put the money back into your account. As the company is not in Britain it does take more time to process and deliver, but some patience is needed. Some customers say they get no reply from customer services but I did so I cannot complain. Check you go to the correct customer service form to fill in and they should reply. To get your replies I think we need to go to our 'orders' then click on the particular order item number and your up to date details should come up. If you have a reply it should be there. After they have answered you the page will say something like enquiry completed / closed. Hope you have some better luck getting what you want without any hassle. regards Lynda
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How is the light products & man's wear?
4/5/15
Answer
lucyh13
A: I think if you are going to order from the site you must know more about ordering from China first. It can take weeks for a delivery to arrive and there may for some reason be a delay with the shipping so allow at least 4 weeks for a delivery. The products I ordered have been absolutely fantastic. Some items are lesser quality than others but if you want best quality go to London and pay the prices!!!! Clothing can come smaller from China but this is really common knowledge, answer, order bigger!! Hope this helps!
1 week ago