US Government's NSF

elisabethf

20 Reviews for LestersOutlet

▼ Sort by: recent

3/9/14

This company is a total fraud. I don't understand how they are allowed to be in business. Stay away!!!! Counterfeit goods!! I ordered two North Face jackets and received junk. I've been fighting with my credit card company & Lesteroutlet for months. They lie and pretend you haven't seen the merchandise back. That way they get to sell the counterfeit goods over and over. I'm sure making millions counterfeiting. When did counterfeiting become a legal business in the US?

2/11/14

I bought what I thought were two Men's North Face Denali fleece jackets. One is working just fine. The other, had two zipper teeth broken on it. I emailed and phoned them about returning it, or getting a replacement. Have NOT received any return call or email. Avoid Lestersoutlet!

2/1/14

My wife bought 2 "north face" jackets and the zipper broke on 1 and she sent it back to North Face to have it repaired. They sent her a letter saying the jacket was counterfeit. However, North Face fixed the jacket at no charge. I work customer service and North Face gets 5 stars for fixing the problem. I have seen North Face jackets being worn by a lot of people and told myself I wouldn't want to advertise for a company by buying their jacket. But after this I am going to buy a North Face jacket and wear it proudly knowing they take care of their customers, even if you get duped into buying a forgery.

1/30/14

Thank everyone on here for their reviews and comments, I was in the process of getting ready to purchase and noticed the prices were a little low for the product which didn't seem right so I looked for reviews! Thanks again, saved me some problems. Thank God for the internet.

1/5/14

worst website its a scam! all fake

Expert Reviewer
12/30/13

☠ Scraping Website - Fake Security Trustmarks
☠ Commonly associated with: Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
☛ Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
☛ Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
☛ Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
☛ Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

✍ Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB .org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!

✍ Sites asking for personal information and credit card data and indicate/promote they are a Secured website with SSL security (HTTPS) and do not have any type of security are a risk consumers should not take. These sites which do not subscribe to the any Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a fake copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called "Scraping."

(•ิ_•ิ) Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

☠ Fake SSL Security Logo - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):

☛ SSL Certificate Installation Verification - No SSL certificates were found:

Your data is open to the Internet!

12/30/13

I rate them a big fat 0!!!! Received a fake Denali Jacket! Can not get a reply back phone or e-mail!!! Am hesitating to send it back, am afraid I wont get a refund and will end up with nothing but frustration!! Isnt there something that can be done about this business?

12/20/13

I was so up sad about this company, they are so crook. I bought over $300usd lacoste T-shirt. they sent out fake and damaged stuff and I return to them, 1 month I'm not get my refund back. I called and they're ignore me. Scam, crook. we need to call police or do some things to stop them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/14/13

BEWARE! I foolishly attempted to order a Denali jacket from them. They sent me an email stating that the jacket could not be delivered to my address, but they never credited back my card. I tried on several occassions to contact them by email, but my emails were ignored.

12/12/13

This site is a SCAM!!! Do not buy from there. Everything is fake, they stole $66 from me and gave me the wrong shirt that was also fake.

11/27/13

Wish i could give them a " 0" star rating. Lestersoutlet is a SCAM. Ordered five knit cut Ralph lauren polo shirts like 2 weeks now. Got a confirmation that the merchandise was shipped only to find out the same evening they cancelled the oder. Called like a dozen times and the telephone won't work. emailing proved to be futile as well. Keep clear of this site people. Lestersoulet are thieves. Why do they allow these guys to operate. Isn't this sort of thing illegal?

11/25/13

I bought three polo shirts that were advertised as Lacoste which in fact turned out to be fake.

11/21/13

total sham, wrong items send out, then they came they will send out correct item of which you never receive.
calls nor emails are never returned. Disputing charges with bank.
googled for headquarters, the company is run by 1 person. Lester Maupin is total liar and thief.
again save yourself the headaches of having to deal with this company. Hopefully enough people. will check what is being said about the company and drive this scum out of business.

10/29/13

If I could give this site a "0" star, than I would! My wife had bought a Burbury polo shirt, for a price she could've purchased 4 original "TH" polos (made from great fabric) at the outlet store. The Burbury, Was an obvious fake, right out the packaging (cheap material). Before you buy anything at a discount rate online, make sure you do research first on the website that are selling the product. A point I stressed to my wife prior to making the purchase. Bottom line: Lester'soutlet.com is a RIPOFF!!

10/1/13

I purchase a pair of 7 for all mankind jeans, quality is terrible I don't think this is a authentic 7 jeans. The picture showing is not the same they send me. Please don't buy anything at Lester's Outlets.

8/23/13

ordered burberry and the quality is subpar to the burberry's i bought in department store. avoid this site, it's a rip-off. they sell fake items

8/9/13

bought two north face jackets. they were terrible. not cut correctly and obviously a cheap knock off. Why these people are allowed to sell bad items is a big question. I thought this sort of thing was illegal. don't go near them. I had a terrible time getting a refund, but I kept on and finally got one after I threatened to let everyone know about the fakes.

7/13/13

Lesters Outlet in NY is a scam. I ordered 3 tops for Christmas gifts in December. 2 Medium men's Burberry, 1 woman's Small Polo. They sent me 3 XL tops. I called and they insisted European size XL is actually Medium in America. Ridiculous. Also, they were obviously knockoffs, and not good ones either. I wanted a refund. Got a huffy "fine" and a hangup. No return address on the shipping label. No return address on the website. Tried calling a few times and they wouldn't answer. I wrote emails twice, and only got an refund authorization code after threatening to stop payment with my credit card company. I had a delivery confirmation. They denied receiving the items. I dispsuted with my CC company. Lesters claimed they had sent me the correct things, I hadn't returned the items, and I had returned them incorrectly. Wrong. I took pictures of everything, copied email exchanges, copied my receipt from them, and wrote a letter to my CC company. They upheld my dispute and refunded my money, but not because Lester's agreed. Avoid this company. It's a huge headache.

1/29/13

I ordered 8 jackets and they were all good and the price was even better so my purchase with lesters outlet was very good

1/12/13

Purchased two North Face Denali jackets from this site. They are clearly knock-offs or second quality. No where on the site do they tell you that you will not be receiving a first quality product. Attempts to contact the company go un-answered. DO NOT Purchase anything from this website - it is a fraud.

About LestersOutlet