US Government's NSF

Lazerpoint reviews

6 Reviews for Lazerpoint.com

▼ Sort by: recent

5/17/14

Bad, Bad, Bad. Wish I would have researched this site before I ordered. Ordered 4 lasers, received 3 slowly and the remaining $40 laser has not shipped after almost 4 months. The three I received worked OK, no issues. They don't respond to e-mails etc. Save yourself some grief and order from a reputable supplyer.....

10/29/13

This site is a complete scam. They steal your money, send you items that do not work and then ask you to send them videos of the products that you bought not working. They are SO bad and so irritating that I just want to scream! They are thieves! Con-men and vile lowlife scum! Damn them to hell! I hope they get killed on the way home from work!

7/9/13

I ordered a few items from Lazerpoint, knowing they are in China. About a week after I ordered, I received an email saying the Chinese New Year celebration would mean no one at Lazerpoint would be available for a week. Since I was not will to wait on my order, I cancelled it. After returning from Chincese New Year, Lazerpoint said they would process the credit back to my card, but asked for a few more days. Then, a week later they asked for a few more days. I replied with a few questions, and have received no reply since then.

Later, I email again, asking why the credit has not been processed. But there is still no email reply.

I've decided Lazerpoint will not process the credit, nor will they reply to email. I think Lazerpoint is a scam, and has no intention of processing the credit to my card.

Expert Reviewer
7/7/13

Scrapping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
Domain Name: LAZERPOINT.COM
Created on: 22-Mar-11
Registrant: fei huang - ShenZhen, GuangDong 518000, China
- Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
- Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
- Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
- Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

*=* Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB .org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!

*-* Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called “Scrapping.”

*~* Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
hxxp://www.lazerpoint.com/Views/Images/icon/footer_pp.jpg
hxxps://payment.lazerpoint.com/V3/Styles/Images/VeriSignPic.png

5/28/13

i payed for a 500mw red BURNING laser (£28.99) and it is not at all what the site makes it out to be. it is not burning anything! and it is supposed to light a cigarette but yet it fails to burn a little hole in a ultra thin black bin liner. the product is not 500mw because my 100mw red laser burns through bin bags like a hot knife through butter and when i tried to get a refund they wanted me to find out the problem by sending videos and pictures, after a week and a half i got fed up and told them i was reporting them to the police for fraud and then they magically found my videos and asked if i want a refund, i asked for a refund and now they are ignoring me again. THIS WEBSITE IS KNOWN FOR NMOT SOLVING PROBLEMS AND SELLING FAKE PRODUCTS STAY AWAY!!!

1/6/13

I was going to purchase an item off Lazerpoint.com. I paid for everything and was expecting my item to come for my son on Christmas (I even paid for faster shipping) but I sadly found out that http://www.lazerpoint.com/ had not even shipped my item days after I purchase. They told me that they needed a picture of the card I used to purchase so I gave them one. Expecting my package to ship, I come to find out that they did not like the picture I had. This is already past the arrival date. So I keep them in contact asking why I would even need to show a picture of my card to them because NOBODY else on the internet requires this...? So after a few e-mails back and forth I finally take the picture. I send it to them and they send me back an e-mail saying that they did not hear a response from me soon enough and that they canceled my order. I was responding as soon as possible (the same day) and we kept in contact the whole time. They also included that I could re-purchase the item if I would like but the refund process would take 25 - 30 days.. So I look at the item, and now it is $145 instead of $105 and they still have my money. Talk about horrible customer service.

The Best Led Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber