US Government's NSF

domainregistrar@register.com

1 Review for Lambert58.com

New Reviewer
4/28/10

On April 28th I was lead to believe that this on line business does not know how to treat potential customers. It offers for sale the autograph of Steelers linebacker Jack Lambert, but when you contact the website and ask common sense questions about the authenticity of the autographs, you get a belligerent response about fingerprinting and DNA testing on Mr. Lambert, and you are told "if you don't trust us, don't send your merchandise to be autographed." Very disappointing considering the iconic reputation of the person that the website business is supposed to be representing.
On May 11th I received a letter of apology from Mr. Lambert himself telling me that the situation had been dealt with, and that it would never happen again. I knew initially that it had to be an agent or business partner who sent the initial response to my inquiry, but it appears that Mr. Lambert has PERSONALLY resolved the issue, and that the matter has been THOUROUGHLY dealt with. Damn-with those words coming from the hardest hitting linebacker in history, I can only imagine. Cudos to Mr. Lambert.

The Best Football Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber