US Government's NSF
tracyd2

55 Reviews for JustFabulous

▼ Sort by: recent

4/8/14

Justfab shoes are cheap and sizing is not accurate. I initially ordered 4 pairs of shoes, only 3 arrived (I returned all 3). I reported to them 1 pair was yet to arrive and they said they would get it shipped ASAP...2 weeks later the pair of shoes had still not arrived. I called them again and they had no idea. I eventually got them to give me a refund for all 4 pairs. I skipped every month.
I called to cancel my membership and the girl continually tried to get me to stay a member, unfortunately in the end I had to be quite forceful and rude as she would not take no for an answer. I asked to speak with her supervisor and she finally relented and cancelled my membership. I was on the phone for over 15 minutes as she kept putting me on hold to speak with her supervisor.
Useless customer service and useless site. Avoid if you can.

3/27/14

I am totally not surprised by the number of negative reviews from people who clearly didn't take the time to read/understand the fine print on the Justfab website. They were either too ignorant/rushed to really comprehend the terms, which are quite simple really. I've been a member for just over a year now and have ordered several pairs of amazing boots, and more recently a handbag. The quality never ceases to amaze me, especially the genuine leather products offered in their Luxe collection. I once had to return a pair of boots that didn't fit and wanted to exchange them for a different style, and doing so was a seamless transaction. I've used the online chat feature numerous times to discuss any questions/concerns with a Justfab representative who was always courteous and professional, and ALWAYS helpful. This is not a once-and-done kind of website, rather, it's a club. You are given the option to "skip the month" each and every month prior to the 5th, and you will not be charged the $39.95 credit. If you do forget to skip the month, the credit is applied to your Justfab account and is stored there until you apply it towards a purchase. Don't listen to the Nancy Naysayers on here using scare tactics and drumming up conspiracy theories. It is what it is, and if you read the terms and conditions, you'll be just fine.

2/15/14

Usually I am pretty apprehensive about buying shoes and clothes online. Having said that, I love JustFab! I have been shopping on this site for about a year or two and I have never had any problems with them. Shipping is always timely and returns/exchanges are super easy. I often read other customer reviews to get a better feel for each product before i commit. I have had to call customer service twice because the site was acting up and both times they were polite and helpful. I would recommend this site to anyone and I do! I have bought jeans, purses and shoes from them. I even signed up for the JustKids site, they have some pretty cute stuff for little girls.
There is a reoccurring monthly charge, but you can "skip the month" whenever you want and you won't be charged as long as you do so before the 5th of the month. If you forget to skip, you will have a credit to use whenever you want in the future.
LOVE THIS SITE! Beautiful, stylish products and great service!!

2/5/14

Do Not Purchase anything from this website! I have ordered a pair of shoes 2 month ago because they did not have my size and i returned it then they did not have my other shoe that I have put on HOLD! Then they gave me store credit minus the shipping and taxes. After all this I finally got to order then their stupid ccustomer service sent me two of the same item and charged me twice! I have been through all this trouble and still waiting on my shoe.. Poor customer service!!

2/5/14

JustFab has a BBB (Better Business Bureau) logo on the bottom of their site. If you click on it, there is no rating. It says it's being updated by the BBB. Fishy.

My husband bought me a gift certificate for justfab (at my request) for my birthday. He said there was a special going on, 2 pair of shoes for $39.95. I should have been extra cautious as when I went to checkout on justfab I noticed it was really for one pair of shoes. I had to pay tax, so I had to enter my credit card. It would have been more expensive had I not agreed to the VIP option. I figured I'd set a reminder in my phone to skip every month by the 5th unless I found something I wanted. Well, yesterday I went on the site to skip this month and there is NO option to skip! I emailed JustFab and said I wasn't ready to make a purchase and wanted to skip but I don't see where to select that option. They emailed back, reassuring me I needed to skip by the 5th to ensure I'm not charged. I didn't even mention the deadline, but they felt it necessary to mention the cutoff of the 5th twice in their email. Oh, and the skip button is in hot pink in the upper left hand corner. I went back to find it, and it is NOT there! So, now I'm looking to cancel this membership. Wish I would have looked up reviews first. Lesson learned. NO more credit card purchasing online until I'm 100% satisfied with the retailers credibility!

2/2/14

You honestly just have to be smarter than the site you are on I actually did what most people do signed up and added a card when I purchased shoes but I found out on here about the monthly charge and all I did was take one of my old gift cards that surly had nothing on it and edited my billing info added the gift card and checked my credit card monthly there was nothing on there monthly from just fab... go around them I love their shoes and will continue to shop with them

1/30/14

DO NOT sign up for this scam. The boots are cheap, the purses fall apart in a couple of months. You can get things on sale for the same $40 a month and they are better quality. I have tried to cancel my subscription for months and call the provided number. I have been disconnected three times, put on hold for over an hour twice. You are not allowed to discontinue your membership without speaking to someone. They are all in India and if I even get through they say they can't hear me and hang up. I'm reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and think my only recourse is contacting my lawyer.

1/4/14

I was on www.Bradsdeals.com hours ago first and noticed some sites promoted previously that were iffy but got lured in to www.JustFab.com by a purse. It happened to be out of stock AFTER I already entered my card info. I decided to cancel the membership, so just curious I sign in a little afterwards to confirm it being Cancelled as no email confirmation was sent to me. My profile and payment method I had selected earlier is still there -_- . I talk to a rep in Cancels and then in Billing they both say its Cancelled and that NO MY INFO CANNOT BE DELETED. I have screenshots of the page stating that I cancelled online and phone records and will be taking them to court if they cause me grief and steal money from my acct. I will definately be taking steps to ensure the latter does not occur. Dont even give this site the time of day please. Ive never used a site/company that wont allow you to erase payment options and delete online profiles Thats the hint right there!

1/2/14

Wow, I'm glad I decided not to buy anything from justfab. It's stupid that they take money from your account every month. After reading all of the reviews, I really think all the good reviews are just people who work for the site and are trying to make it sound great. Nice try justfab. Not buying it.

11/24/13

Okay so I signed up to JustFab fully understanding that they would take money out of my account if I didn't skip the month, so I skipped the month and when it got to the 6th I was happy that they didn't take any money out of my bank account. However, it got to the 14th and they decided to take the money out then. I called them complaining about it but all they had to say was 'it's your own fault'. I couldn't cancel my account until I'd spent my credit of course, but I've just looked on my account today thinking 'oh yeah I need to spend that stupid credit on shoes I don't even want' and guess what? It wasn't there. So now I have to call up again tomorrow demanding of my credit which is just a waste of time and money. Don't sign up to this website, they are a scam and I don't care what anyone says.

11/6/13

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I placed ONE order and became a VIP member. Let me inform you of what this means, since everyone at just fabulous.com has no intention of telling you. Becoming a "valued" VIP, they began taking $39.95 from my bank account every month. You are allowed to "skip a month," so that they do not take your money, but they do not CLEARLY STATE that it has to be between the first and the fifth of the month.
After I noticed that their ridiculous charge caused me to overdraft my bank by an additional $30, I was rather irate. The cute pair of boots that I wanted for $19.95 ended up costing me about $90 in total, NSF fee included.
I tried to call their line to cancel my account, and after about half an hour, I gave up and decided to try the live chat. I sat and waited to reach a representative for about 45 minutes before I finally got through. Then this rude woman (I think), named Khris told me I would have to call the line to get the account cancelled. I asked that she give me a line so that I can actually get this taken care of because they were taking money from my account without my permission. She ignored EVERY request I had, and then just cut me off, stating, "Is there anything else I could help you with?"
So, now I'm back, trying to get my STUPID VIP MEMBERSHIP cancelled. Odds are, that won't happen, and I'm going to be out $90 because of this ridiculous website. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. DO NOT DO IT. I really cannot say that enough.

11/1/13

This site is not a scam. It has a disclaimer as all sites that are member subscriptions do. It clearly states in disclaimer that you have a certain window of time to simply click "skip this month" and you will not be charged. You can do this as many times as you like without getting charged. Fortunately if you forget to skip that month, you will be credited on your account. This site requires monthly maintenance, it is not like an amazon site as a one time purchase experience. Unfortunately for this website, the people who sign up just to get one pair shoes clearly do not read the disclaimer before they join which is why 95 percent of the bad reviews for Justfab are from those who didn't understand the rules before joining. If you are going to be entering your credit card number anywhere online it is your responsibility to read the fine print!

10/30/13

absolutely disgusting con of a site !! you are lured in by the offer of £17.50 for your first item of shoes or clothes etc. I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and had to send them back as the quality was awful, so I switched to their denim. These were good.
Then the following month £35 was removed from my bank account - this is a monthly subscription at no point was it made clear this was the case when placing the first order. I tried to cancel the account - and after 25 minutes on the phone - the call ended up with me actually screaming at the top of my "what dont you understand - just cancel the agreement - cancel it, cancel it cancel it " this still did not sink in, it was another 10 minutes before the women closed my account at a cost to me £35. It was worth £35 just to get rid of the women on the phone.
I have since was the TV ads for just fab, and knowing that this is a subscription site, it is still not clear on the ad - KEEP AWAY !!!

10/28/13

SCAM SCAM SCAM stay away from JUST FAB I cancelled my membership 6 months ago everything was fine then all of the sudden 39.95 taken out of my account when I called I was instructed to open up my membership so I could get my money back it's a dirty circle I had to cancel my card to get out STAY AWAY the shoes aren't worth it....

10/28/13

My experience as a member was great. I loved my shoes, loved the skip this month option. When it came time to cancel (after an entire year of being a member and 15 pairs of cute shoes from the site) I got on these review sites and got extremely nervous about how difficult it would be to cancel.

I just hung up the phone with Maggie, my rep. While yes, she did try multiple different ways to get me to keep my account, I simply replied to her, "Maggie, I am reading the reviews on how difficult it is to cancel and would like to assure you that I am not interested in any type of different membership. I am fully aware of what it means to cancel, and to save you and I the headache I am going to tell you right now, yes, cancel my membership completely."

My phone call lasted all of 2 minutes. I will update this review after two things. 1. I don't get charged next month (fingers crossed, I will be checking on the 5th) and 2. My order that I ordered right before I cancelled actually arrives on time (also fingers crossed)

10/15/13

My daughter joined site without realising money would be taken each month and is having a lot of trouble stopping it. She is given a number to ring which is permenantly engaged and I notice when bad reviews go up on this site someone from the company puts up a new one. Don't touch them with a bargepole. She even tried to use her credit and was told she'd ordered the 'wrong' shoes.

9/30/13

What I'm getting from a lot of these reviews is that a lot of you don't know how to read. It is laid out VERY clearly when you join that if you don't "skip" by the 5th of each month, you will be billed $39.95. But it's not lost money, folks...it goes to a credit that you can use to purchase shoes. So yes, you DO get charged $39.95 per month if you don't "skip" ordering that month by a certain date...but it's not like it's a membership fee...you actually can use it for goods.

I have ordered several pairs of shoes and several purses and have always been satisfied. Unfortunately, I'm sending my first return now, but the customer service representative (Dana) was very helpful and all I have to do is slap the return label on and drop it off at the post office. Since I *do* take the time to read the fine print, I'm clear on the $5.95 restocking fee. $6 loss or $40 pair of boots that don't fit? Seems like an easy choice, IMO

9/19/13

Should have read all of these reviews first. I am aware of website like these but never have I had to call to cancel. I thought I would be able to do this online like many other websites. As many other before I had to go in circles to try and get to cancel my account and both times I called I was "disconnected." Someone else mentioned this in their review so I thought that was fishy. They obviously want to keep trying to call and eventually give up thus keeping your membership. One lady also suggested that I set an alarm on my phone to remind me to skip?!?!!? Really?? They must be pretty desperate to make such outrages suggestions. I also canceled my orders that were linked to the account so hopefully I wont have any charges since I caught this all very quickly. I also canceled my orders because as I continued to read about justfab many people stated that the quality and fit are poor and I did not want to deal with more bad customer service if I had to return items. But I will definitely be keeping any eye on my bank account as many people stated that they were charged even though they called and canceled. Stay away unless you have money burn.

9/19/13

No recomiendo Que compren enclave este sitio, abusan cobrandote membresia, cada mes por 39.95. Pero cuando te inscribes te dicen que gratis y todo es UN engano.y cuando tratas design Que Te regresen tu dinero diced Que no see puede. Solo compre 2 pares y termine regressed uno que no me quedaron Texas cobran x electric shipping. Y termite pagando mucho dinero UN par de zapatos de mala calidad. Y experencia fue muy pero muy mala. SI ESTAS PENSANDO EN COMPRA AQUI ENCLAVE JUSTFAB DEPENTE NOES UNABLE BUENA IDEA Y TERMINARAS CON UNA MALA experencia.

8/29/13

Justfab.com is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! Everything will seem fine AT FIRST-- until you try to cancel your membership with them. I had to scream at the lady on the phone because she REFUSED to cancel my account. Then they will lie and say it's canceled, but all of your info is still stored in their site and they wont remove it even if you ask. If you try to Live chat with someone they will just DISCONNECT on you. RUDE. I had to call my bank and have my card blocked and sent out a new one just in case these *** try something SKETCHY!!!!!!!

8/21/13

I signed up to buy a pair of shoes because I saw the advertised discounts. Lucky for me, I paid attention to the VIP Membership notice, so as soon as I got my stuff and noticed the "39.95 monthly charge" mentioned, I looked to cancel my account IMMEDIATELY!
They must REALLY want to scam me out of as much money as possible because cancelling my membership was much more difficult than it should have been. First, I had to call them. It's not a "click a button and you're free" option, like Facebook. No, you have to call them. So I did. The person I got (David) seemed nice enough, but when I told him I wanted to cancel, he began telling me about all the discounts and perks I can get as a VIP member. He told me to just give them a try for about another month or so since I'm a new member -- I told him no, I just want to cancel my account. We went on another roundabout conversation where he explained to me about the membership again and asked me to stay. Getting impatient but still trying to stay polite, I told him again I just wanted to cancel my account right away. He told me he would do so.
After that, I decided to look up some reviews about JustFab to see what they're all about, and I guess I did myself a huge favor by taking action as soon as I did because I saw a lot of people getting scammed by them!
I read a review saying the person was still able to log into their account after their membership was supposedly "cancelled," so I tried logging into mine, as well. Still there. I gave it an hour or so - maybe it needs to be processed? Nope. Still there. So I called back to make sure they really cancelled my account. I got Lucas, and he informed me that my membership was, indeed, terminated. Okay, thank you! Still wondering why my account is there. Also, the fact that I didn't receive any "cancellation confirmation" email from them or anything makes feel even less inclined to trust them (I even checked my junk mail; nothing!). So I called a THIRD time just to make sure (because after reading all the bad reviews about their shady business, I felt really unsafe), and I got Christine, and she explained to me that I will always be able to log into my account even if my membership is cancelled, but to make sure it is, I can try adding an item to my shopping bag; if I don't have that option, that means my membership is terminated and I will no longer be charged and don't need to "Skip a Month."
So after hanging up with her, I double checked everything, just to make sure. It seems that I'm safe from them. But just to be absolutely positive, I am going to my bank tomorrow to see if I can block them from charging my account. After reading shady reviews about JustFab one after another, it feels like if you don't treat it like the plague and take every precaution imaginable, you will get the short end of the stick.

8/9/13

This website is a SCHEME!!! I ordered a purse got it ...it was cute but not worth the 39.95$.I had skipped the following month on the 3rd well on the 7th I was charged 39.95$.I called customer service & talked to 3 different ladies they ALL said I was not charged, but my bank said it was JUSTFAB.COM who charged my bank account for 39.95$ on Aug.7th 2013. So they took my money and gave me NO credit towards the website nor gave me my money back even tho i SKIPPED the month on the 3rd and they CLAIM I was never charged. Im reporting them and telling everyone I know about this.

7/30/13

just garbage, i've tried to cancel my account twice. first time i was naieve and she talked me into keeping it. i forgot to skip a month, and used my credit toward a pair of shoes i thought were just so so.. didn't want to fight for my money back that bad. just tried calling 8 times because i used the wrong shipping address.. 24-7 is a lie.
ponzi scheme.

5/14/13

0 stars. This dot com is equivalent to a pyramid or ponzi scheme. They deceptively have you join, then stake a claim on $40 a month on your credit card.

VERY BAD business practice. They were sued in a class action lawsuit in 2011 and have really only been operational for a few years.

NEGATIVE stars

4/27/13

JustFab has some nice shoes, but I don't order through their website. I order JustFab shoes through Amazon, that way I am always protected. I want to share the discounts that I get from Amazon with anyone thinking about getting some JustFab shoes through Amazon: http://amzn.to/11sz3DU - Hope this helps.

4/9/13

Justfab is my favorite online shopping experience ever! The website is easily navigated and very helpful since they offer reviews of the items, and even have videos of a model walking in the shoes so you can see them in person. This helps you get it right the first time, but if not the returns and exchanges are free and simple! They have specials and sales all the time and constantly provide fun contests. It's also easy to earn points towards free items, all you have to do is refer two friends to get 1 credit! And you earn points on every dollar spent. They make it so much fun to be a part of the company and my closet is full of fabulous shoes, bags, and jeans - without having to break the bank! And I'll always be a loyal customer because they make it clear they work hard to listen to their customers and strive to better our experience. :)

4/9/13

Just Fab is awesome. I have been a member for about 3 years. I love that every item is one price and everymonth they send you new items in your boutique, and if you dont see anything that you interested in you can have JustFab send you new options or you can Skip the month and wont be charged. They are always having fun contests to win credits and their Facebook page is lots of fun, where other girls will posts photos of their items and review them. I have met alot of friends through their Facebook page. And if you ever have an issue with an item they have 24/7 customer support and shipping is always free to and from.

4/8/13

I tried to cancel my membership in March, so I called their customer service. First they asked me about why I am canceling my membership. I told the girl that the exactly same shoes I saw on other websites are around $14 and they are charging $40. So the girl offered me other options without canceling the membership, like: giving me more credits or $100 gift cards. (See how much money they can make from you so that they will offer you $100 for free.) I told her I want to cancel the account completely. Then she said that I can change my account type so I can get shoe with retail price and it wont be any monthly fees. I told her no. Then she told me that she will go ahead and cancel my account completely. I thought that will be it.
Until today,while I was reviewing my bank account, I saw justfab charged me $39.99 again for the April membership. I called the customer service immediately and asked them whats going on, the account should be canceled since last month. The girl checked it and told me that it should be canceled by last agent last month. So clearly they made a "mistake". And I told her again I want to completely cancel it. She just ignored my response and started to ask me all these questions they asked like last time to get you back. Anyway, after 20 mins of talking with them, the girl finally told me that she will cancel the account and the money will be refund. Finger cross they don't forget to cancel this time.
This is a really sketchy website, where you pay way more expensive prices for the shoes that do not worth the prices you paid. The thing is that they don't give you the original brands of the shoes. Instead, they will name some really cute name, so you cannot google the brand to find out how much the shoes they really worth when you buy them. At least I know one brand they have is "soda" and when you search the price for that brand, a pair of boots can be on sale for 10 bucks.
But if you think it is convenient for you that someone will select the shoes every month and you would like to pay them way more to get the service, you can keep your account. Just remember to CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OFTEN, so that they wont make "mistake" on you!

4/8/13

I have been a member of justfab for just a little over 1.5 years now and have 70 items (shoes, purses, and jeans) from them. I'm always getting compliments on my justfab purchases. The shoes and purses are such great quality, and the jeans are amazingly comfy and fit me really well. I never have to wait long for my purchases to arrive - I usually receive my orders within one week of placing my order, and that's with the free standard shipping. Returns and exchanges are also super easy if an item doesn't work out for me - justfab pays for the return shipping, so I never have to worry about that. Best of all, they are ALWAYS having contests (via pinterest, twitter, facebook platform apps) AND will reward the winners accordingly, unlike some other shoe club out there. Seriously, justfab is the greatest, b/c even if you don't enter/win the many contests, it's SO easy to earn free shoes. They have so many promos/sales that you'll earn the 350 reward points in no time (350 points = 1 free item). As long as you read the terms & understand the VIP membership, you'll have NO problems at all and will absolutely fall in love with the site as well!

4/8/13

I've been a member of JustFab for almost 2 years old now. I love JF with their fast shipping I get my items within 3 days. But thats not all they really do care about their customers. They have a rewards program when you reach up 350 points (by purchasing) you can redeem a free credit which equals to a free shoe. Every woman love free shoes. I love their shoes and recently I have purchased their jeans, which fit me perfect. Their quality is great for 39.95 with free shipping and exchanges!! They have some many selections such as iron fist, Abbey Dawn, Jessica Simpson, and of course their fabulous Jeans. You have need help or have any questions the line is open 24 hours. They also have a facebook community page you can ask questions, post pics of your new shoes, need help with style or just about anything which is awesome. The best part they are always running contests and fun stuff you can win free credits= free shoes, bag, jewelry, or jeans on their website. What more can a girl ask for :-)

4/2/13

I have been a member of JustFab for a few years now. I love the experience of customized boutiques, in addition to shopping by category, special features, etc. The website is easy to use and I never have a problem. Everything is spelled out for you, in black and white. The quality is always top notch, and the customer service is spot on. If they mess up, they fix it. If you are unhappy, they do whatever they can to make you happy. They also listen to their customers, and are open to suggestions. They also really interact with us, via social media (FB, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.) They show that they value us, and I greatly appreciate that. Also, they frequently have contests to award their fanbase with freebies and goodies. Super fun!

3/28/13

I have been a member of JustFab for almost two years. My experience with them has been absolutely amazing. The products are diverse and fabulous; with a lot of styles and colors from which to choose. Customer service is amazing, the stylists are knowledgeable and willing to spend as much time as needed with you. In my almost two years of membership I have never had an issue and frequently refer my friends to the site. Everyone enjoys the ease of the website for shopping and the convenience of 24/7 customer service, as well as, a fun and interactive Facebook page (there is always some sort of fun promotion or contest happening). It truly is a wonderful company that not only takes care of its customers but takes our needs into consideration!

3/19/13

They feature great products and affordable pricing - what's not to love!? The brand as a whole is very in tune with their customers' needs, and very engaged with them on social media sites like twitter and facebook. I've found the products only continue to get better, both in quality and style. I look forward to continuing to be a loyal customer!

Expert Reviewer
3/18/13

Site "was" safe to use as long as you fully understand their membership/site terms.

Old name: justfabulous.com, current name seems to be justfab.com.

This type of site is also called a "Credit Card Recurring Payment Scheme" and has mixed reviews as do most sites conducting business on the internet using a Recurring Payment Scheme.

I give justfab.com two out of five stars due to the "forced" membership imposed on a visitor who is just trying to make a good purchase or get what they see as a great deal. Even for me just to view the site I kept being "forced" through a pop-up to join their site's membership and was only able to view some of the items after reloading several different pages. For me, a site which needs to "force" membership on a visitor who is still "thinking" or just wants to view their site is not a good business practice. The merchandise should be "easily" available for viewing/searching by anyone.

And the practice of "forcing" a visitor who just wants to make a "single purchase" to see if the quality of the merchandise and how the site will treat them prior to being "forced" into their "Monthly Automatic Purchase Feature" AKA: Recurring Credit Card Payment Membership is not a site I wish to often use.

No, I do not need to be a "site member" or have made a purchase from them to write a review as I am not reviewing their products/merchandise, I am review the website!

Note:
- Do not use these sites without Fully Reading and Understanding every aspect of their site, even the fine print in any "Membership Terms and Conditions" as you may meet with some unexpected financial headaches.
- If you make a purchase you "will" be automatically enrolled in their "VIP Member Program" (including the monthly, automatic purchase feature) where you are agreeing to be charged a "monthly fee" for the membership and your credit card will be billed automatically. This is typical for any "membership" type site.
- YOU MUST SIGN INTO THE SITE "MONTHLY" and do your account maintenance or your credit card will be billed automatically if you don't. IE: a "Credit Card Recurring Payment Scheme".
- Site text - If you're not ready to make a purchase, simply "Skip The Month" by the "5th" and you will not be charged. Skip as many months as you'd like. """If you do not take action by the 5th""", you will be charged $39.95 for a member credit on the 6th. Each credit can be redeemed for 1 JustFab style.
- Reviews do state that the site does make it VERY clear that if you don't "skip" the month you will be charged a credit and they will even remind you in their emails and on the site. YOU just need to remember to visit the site for your monthly account maintenance...
- Refunds - items purchased or acquired with their credit can only be exchanged or returned for a credit. And "credits" have no cash value and can only be redeemed toward purchasing an item from the site.
- Their business model is such that when you have "1 credit" ($39.95 monthly membership charge = 1 credit) in your "account", you cannot cancel that account as it is still active with the 1 credit and they can continue to charge you the monthly fee if you do not visit the site to postpone it in the given time frame (see their terms).
Note: It may take more than 1 credit to get another item (postage), so really they are looking to get an additional month's worth of membership fee's from you if you have only one credit.
- Reviews made suggest that there is no need to e-mail them to cancel the membership as these will be unanswered. As you are required to "call them" to cancel your membership, and wait, and wait, and wait... while they try to convince you not to cancel, and when you finally get off hold... you may encounter rude customer service, as they will try to hinder the canceling of the account. Remember; "credits" have no cash value and can only be redeemed toward purchasing an item from the site.

As with anyone, people sometimes forget. The sites business practice is like a bank and their service/late fee's. They are "counting" on you to be negligent in maintaining or visiting your account before the "5th of each month" so they can charge you with the "Monthly Automatic Purchase Feature" (monthly membership fee) and apply it toward a "credit" to your account, which "have no cash value and can only be redeemed toward purchasing an item from the site." This is called "I got you!"

Good luck!!! Happy shopping!

There are more reviews posted, just search for their site name's'.

JustFab @ PissedConsumer reviews:

Just Fabulous TrustLink.org reviews:
http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Just-Fabulous-206381409 (best overall reviews made)

3/18/13

I have been a JustFab customer for coming up on two years now.... I fell in love with their product instantly, the quality is superb and their customer service aims to please their customers. JF hosts amazing contests one of which I won myself last year. I won a trip to L.A all expense paid trip for me and a friend, hotel, flight, limo service JF is a legit company all the way around. I have purchased over 150 items and have never had a problem with being charged when I didn't want to be hence skipping the month between the 1st and 5th of every month but even if someone forgets to skip they credit your account for any item of your choosing on their site LOVE JF! JF customer for life <3

3/18/13

I have been with Justfab.com for close to 2 years and absolutely love the company! They treat their customers with the utmost respect and go above and beyond to meet customer expectations! Justfab is the type of company that when a customer asks for something, they say YES, and figure out how to make that yes work. For example, I was using a code for a 2 for 39.95 sale on flats and my internet wouldn't let me use the code, so I called and the lines were having some issues, the woman I spoke with stayed online with me, and got everything taken care of even though the lines were going in and out! Even when the company was having technical difficulties they made sure everything worked out for me! The shipping is always free with a 39.95 purchase and they always have awesome deals, promotions and contests! Even with the great prices, they are always giving MORE! Justfab is an awesome company and always going above and beyond for their customer. I love Justfab!

3/11/13

I have seriously bought over 150 shoes from this site and love them all. My friends are amazed by my shoe collection and even more so when they find out I bought over 80% online! I always read the sizing reviews and ask for feedback on the FB page. I have made so many friends with other Just Fab customers - it truly is a community like no other!

3/11/13

I have been a member of JF for at least 3yrs now and as time has gone by I fall more and more in love with this company. Not only are their styles always changing with the seasons best trends but there customer service is beyond any other shoe company I've dealt with! I also belong to another very publicized shoe club and over time compared to JF they are just falling off and its because of there ever changing increase in prices, lack of customer loyalty and so on. Its made me appreciate JF reward points system which is so easy! They are very customer orientated always involving customers in contests and giveaways its like you cant lose with them. Their shoes and jeans are a great buy. I tell all my friends about them because I constanly get compliments on my shoes. Hope anyone that doesnt already shop with them starts right now!

3/11/13

I've been with JustFab since December 2011 and I absolutely LOVE this company! Since joining, my shoe, bag and accessory collection has grown from pitiful to FAB with now over 100 items and I love every single one of them. Their prices are FAB, the quality is FAB and their customer service is supreme. I've never had a problem with a product or customer service and their shipping is fast and FREE! What's not to love? Justfab caters to their customer in all departments. They're quick, efficient and are truly dedicated to offering top quality service...I'm one satisfied customer! Love you JustFab!<3

3/4/13

I just cancelled my account with them. First off, although their shoes look cute online, most of them don't fit properly. I've purchased heels, boots, flats, and wedges from them, and all of them look adorable, but don't fit properly. Also, they say you can cancel online, but then when you try to cancel, you have to call them. I waited on the phone for 20 minutes this morning, and then another 10 this afternoon. I've sent them 2 e-mails, both with no response. I think you can find better deals on the discount rack of your local DSW. The charge on my credit card is supposed to come out tomorrow, but it had better not since I just called and cancelled.

2/21/13

the clothes were nice but expensive.

2/8/13

Correction: the website I'm reviewing is www.JustFab.com. Not sure why it changed to justfabulous.com on my review...
I get the whole VIP membership for $39.95, it's ok. I decided to just cancel since I really don't like their styles anyway. I prefer shopping in person lately, after being let down after numerous disappointments.
Calling JustFab to cancel, it was a 20 minute call wait time. I finally got an operator, and she/he hung up. I had to call back...finally 18 minutes later, I spoke with an operator who cancelled my account (supposedly).
I then got emails again from JustFab, logged in and saw my account was not cancelled. Emailed them and called again, 15 minute wait time this time- getting better. Confirmed the account is cancelled. A day later, another email, I again unsubscribed and called- having to cancel my account again. This is now cancellation everytime I call, regardless of how many times.
I finally logged into the account and put the credit card expiration date to this month, this way they cannot charge it next month.
Continue to get emails from JustFab after unsubcribing 3 times. Finally today reported them to the FTC.
I'm sure the company would be great, though I won't take another chance with them. There are plenty of other retail outlets with affordable shoes/etc for same or lower prices.
Good luck, hope this helps someone.

1/18/13

I've ordered three pairs of shoes from this site and honestly, I'm content with the quality of it. I didn't have any troubles with shipping' they were shipped within one week of me purchasing them. The website offers a tempting selection of products at a pretty affordable price. However, I don't like the idea of having to tend to this site every month just so i don't get charged. That's the biggest downfall for me.

1/4/13

I had the worst experience ever.
I was not a VIP member til I made my first purchase and I was unaware about the $39.95 charge on my card. I'm not even mad about that part, but the fact I am unable to delete my account. I talked to two people on the phone because that's the only way to cancel.
First person, I straight up told her I wanted to cancel, she tried to bribe me with a free credit and I told her no. She said let's take you off VIP so I won't get charged. I said fine. I sat there refreshing while still on the phone to see if I was off of the VIP. Appears I was not, so I told her and she tried to make me feel stupid. I was aware their main objective is to not cancel any accounts because I had saw reviews the night before cancelling as I tried to call but they were on holidays. She made a smart remark, "honey, I just did it 2.5 seconds ago, wait another 2.5." Also, I told her about the $24 in custom fees I had to pay at the door when my first order arrived and she seemed all clueless and knew nothing about the warehouses. So we hung up. I started refreshing my page and relogging in and I was still a VIP so I called again.
The next lady had an aggressive attitude, she would not let me speak by cutting me off and screaming, saying she is unable to cancel it and there will be no charges. The thing is... I don't want my billing information on there anymore. She said she can't remove it and everything stays. The fact the site is so misleading frustrates me. Also, it mentions you can cancel whenever you want on their site, this is UNTRUE.

12/2/12

I once made an order with three items all on sale. One of the items had become out of stock after the sale and so they emailed me telling me they cancelled my entire order but that I may buy one item at 50% off. The other two items were still available but they didn't want to honor my order. I was just on the phone with customer service, waiting for 30 minutes at 11pm (west coast, meaning it's 2am in the east coast), I doubt they actually had other people on the phone. Then I tried to cancel my account after the whole deal and they won't let me cancel my account online, they want me to call in, which makes sense because they make it impossible to actually get on the phone with a real representative. Lots of people have gotten caught up in their billing scam.

10/18/12

Not a Scam but Not So Fabulous either. Here's the deal, they give you 6 days to cancel and they make it VERY clear that if you don't skip you will be charged a credit and they remind you all of the time in email and on FB. I have only had one credit in the Over a years time that I have been with them. Are the shoes cute? Yes! To die for...BUT here is the issue that I have had...The shoes are not Durable. I have bought shoes at Payless for half the price that are still in tact while my just fab shoes are in the trash (mind you, I have only been with the company for just over a year). The Other Problem that I have with them (personally) is that the only shoes of theirs that seem to fit my feet are the Wedges (to be fair, I haven't tried the flats). I have a size 7M foot and I can't even get my foot in the: Boots, Booties or Pumps, (no matter what size I buy) it's like they are cut weird. If you like to buy a lot of cute shoes for a good price, but aren't going to wear then very often (and I mean like only on certain occasions) then this is the site for you. But if you are planning on wearing these to the office or wearing them out every weekend, then I would avoid it. And to be honest, I would never wear a pair of their heels down the stairs because they are so rickety.

9/9/12

Do not buy from JustFab.com. This company is a scam. I saw their advertisement from my email and tempted to buy the shoes. Only after made my purchase I was being told my friends to be careful of this company because they have heard about this company. So after I received my shoes, I immediately cancelled my membership. Yet they kept on trying to persuade me to keep the membership and they can waived a month for me. I was tempted at first, but later, I decided to called them back and cancelled my monthly membership. Later I realized that they skip one month and charge me two more months later knowing that I will likely not looking at my statements. I contacted them to request for refund of my monthly charges and they kept on saying that they are unable to do so because they don't have a record to prove that I did in fact contacted them to make that cancelation. This company is definitely a scam!!! They should be brought up to the better business bureau. Someone need to sue them!!! They need to be shoot down. For those who work for them, you must have no moral instinct.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
THEY SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!

4/30/12

Highly misleading. They entice you with really cute styles of shoes, boots, etc. and then you can never find those styles that are available. I'm glad I didn't sign up because I also found out they charge you each month if you don't buy...um, huh?!?! No way, Jose. I cancelled my membership and unsubscribed from everything and they will not stop sending me emails. Very annoying.

4/25/12

I wish I would have done some research on this website. I went ahead and joined just a week ago and purchased a pair of shoes and when I received it, the pair of heels that I got was not exactly what I purchased. The shoe was similar to what I ordered but not exact....so of course I was mad. I called justfabulous.com to complain and canceled my membership and returned the shoes. All I have to say is don't waist your time and money with this low end website. You will not get what you ordered. Cheap shoes and runs big...SO DISAPPOINTED!

4/19/12

JustFabulous which is an online SHOE CLUB offers beautiful shoes, jewelry and handbags at a wonderful price. I have been a member for several months and have purchased 15 pairs of shoes and 2 handbags. The best part is that several of my shoes were chosen FOR ME (I chose to purchase them of course..;) by my own amazing fashion stylists! I have had to return two pairs of shoes due to sizing issues and I must say that they have amazing customer service with FREE easy hassle free shipping on all returns. All you do is print the return slip and mail, should it be an exchange they ship your exchange the second the post office scans the package in! Unlike with most "clubs" (DVD, music, etc...) where you have to make a commitment to buy and/or they just send you something without notification you simply only click an easy button asking JustFab to "skip this month" to avoid being charged a credit redeemable for a pair of shoes/bag/jewelry and should you never want to purchase again all you have to do is cancel via their customer service link, no real commitment. ALL of this information is available in the Terms of service, customer service reps remind you every time you call in and it is listed in EVERY email they send out. JustFab also reminds you in a special email to click to skip the month should you forget. I am VERY happy with my membership to Just Fabulous and never miss a month! Just be sure to read the terms of service in it's ENTIRETY, make sure to have justfab emails unrestricted so they do't go into spam and you will never have a problem! Thanks for the great shoes and bags Just Fabulous!!!

About JustFabulous