US Government's NSF

Boston, MA 02115

126 Reviews for Joss & Main

▼ Sort by: recent

7/24/14

Estoy feliz de comprar en este citio tienen una gran variedad de productos de buen gusto para todos, y le entrega fue en tiempo y forma , me gusto y volvi a hacer la compra felicidades

7/23/14

I just love all the awesome things from Jossandmain.com. I am very pleased. ThankYou!
Joan Lawrence
Tulsa

7/22/14

Great site, but the ease of finding certain items was a little difficult. Too many items grouped in one category. It's still a great site and the prices are very good so I will continue to wade my way through the items and, hopefully, it will get easier.

7/21/14

I am completely dissatisfied with their return policy. Joss & Main makes it so difficult to return an item -- I assume in hopes that you'll get so frustrated and tired of trying to accomplish the task that you'll just give up and keep the item. After going through all the ridiculous emails to get a return label via email, I find it impossible to print the label. BAD deal!

7/21/14

Product came quickly and all pieces seem to be there. It's a chandelier so it has not been hardwired and tested yet. What I am most upset about is after receiving it and finding out the manufactuar I found out that I ended up paying an extra $170 on Joss and Main than the original price from the original manufactuar. Will not purchase from here again unless I know it's absolutely 70% off as they state. Make sure you do your homework before purchasing!

7/20/14

I'm flipping mad with them and will never buy from Joss and Main again.
This has Not been a good shopping experience. I placed my order on May 1st. It has been 2 1/2 months to finally receive my order from Joss and Main. After waiting all this time, they shipped me a small when I clearly ordered a large. The shipping receipt says large yet they shipped me a small. I watched Joss and Main sell this item over the last few months while others received their orders promptly I had to sit and wait for mine because I ordered a large. Now I have received a small. This is fraudulent and I'm angry over this entire experience. Add to that, the zipper has no toggle so even if my pets could make use of the small, I'd not be able to unzip this thing with out finding tools.

7/20/14

I have ordered several times from Joss and Main and have always been satisfied with the merchandise that I have received. I cannot resist placing an order when I receive their email.

7/20/14

Fantastic product line and good prices on the front end...... BUT just got stabbed when checking out with a $175.00 shipping charge and that is WAY too high as I ship items across the country. AND for this high cost of shipping, all I received was about 2 weeks on the delivery. That's not good business

7/17/14

I have ordered a number of items from Joss and Main and have been very satisfied with the quality of their merchandise and their return policy. I look at their website everytime I get an email from them...love their products and their prices!

7/16/14

Your product presentations are good. However, many items like wall/shelf units are only viewed when opened/closed. It would be more helpful if you offered all views for a careful review. I really love my shell vase...almost ordered a second one. In retrospect, you really should offer free shipping and not restrict orders w/in 30 days after initial order. Most retailers now offer free shipping after spending > 50 or 99 $. I would like to request a coupon for further purchases even after the 30 days. I think others will agree.

7/16/14

I have ordered 6 things and all but 2 shipments have either been late, broken, or not what I thought from pictures. Items are very cheap and over priced. I'm glad I didn't spend a lot, what I do have is garbage. Their shipping email alert system is nonexistent, they put wrong tracking # on one of my orders, I could go on and on but why bother. I won't be ordering anything from them again. Only reason I gave two instead of one star is because I can use two out of the six items.

7/16/14

Livid. As the stuff "looks" amazing, it's junk, some items were from WALMART that I paid triple for.. Items have taken forever, even after paying way inflated shipping. Wrong descriptions received totally differnt items that look like dollar store merchandise. The topper is that a lot of the items were from Walmart! Total trash. No,return shipping labels so I can return the items I did receive because they are not either what I ordered or they are pure disgusting junk. I feel so scammed out of my money and deceived by this company.. A big fat zero stars! Stay clear or end up ripped off and out of Monet left with stuff a crack head would have in their abandoned house!

7/15/14

ordered a really inexpensive accessory, so I don't care about the money, but it bugs me that this site gives almost NO product information - you barely get dimensions/materials on furniture. They called my accessory a charging pad for a phone, which would have you believe it charges, not that it's a plastic decorative tray to lay your phone in while you plug it into a charger. Return policy i.e. store credit only is HORRIBLE and a sure way to find your merchandise on eBay. I hate brick and mortar stores with this policy and am hating on Joss & Main too - they are purposeful when they don't give complete product information, and they do it to get people to buy quickly because it will go away in a week or two.

7/13/14

first experience in shipping like bigger items but front door delivery only worries me as I cannot carry it inside my house

7/12/14

Had a hard time retrieving my password! Called customer service and I was disconnected...really? Spent way too much time trying to order an item that I can only get store credit for if it's not as depicted on line. Not a good way to do business.

7/12/14

The items are charming and very well priced. I look at the site about once a week. Looking more often cold be detrimental to my financial health!

7/12/14

I communicated since yesterday about 7 total times with a customer service rep via email and then once today on the phone explaining that this site was down when trying to purchase a gift certificate . I attempted to buy the gift certificate many times. it was rejecting the email address and recipients name when i input it as if i hadnt provided it. (it would be bolded in red and ask me to input it) The recipients email was/is pam.reed1234@yahoo.com ... i finally got it to accept it today. I work with hundreds of etailers and there is technology that can help you figure this out much better/faster and more importantly avoid this. Here is a link .. http://www.quest.com/foglight-end-user/ ---- you may want to pass this on to your technical folks. They really should have it to avoid this in the future so you can keep and sustain the growth you are experiencing. I love Joss & Main and that is why I have taken all this time to give you this feedback as well as ensure my loved one recieved the gift card.

7/11/14

My friends and I have a great time showing or fantastic fines on Jossandmain. We love the designers that are featured and the great designer ideas that are displayed. We are all hobby designer.

7/11/14

I ordered a night stand and floor lamp July 5th through their website. As one of the comments says, when I went to make my purchase it said do not press order more than once, which I didn't, and then it did some funny thing to where it took me back to the homepage. So I tried again..mind you the items weren't in my cart anymore and I had to go looking through their collections again to place my order. When I got the email boom I was charged twice. I emailed and called them up and no problem my money was refunded to me. I then got notice that my nightstand was shipping in about a week. I waited for the night stand and it came today,July 11th. As soon as I openers the box I was shocked. The night stand was cheap and came broken. It looked like a DIY project from Pinterest where people by an ikea dresser and paint over it. plus it was nothing like the picture it was a horrible off-white almost grey color. I called them right away to let them know that I wanted a replacement and the guy said unfortunately they did not have any more in stock and that I should burn or donate the item basically do whatever I want to with it and they would refund my $150 +. Well it seems it's not even worth for them to get the item back so why should it be worth me spending my time and money!!Then he said I might as well get a refund for the lamp too because unfortunately they told me it was in stock but it was on back order for a long time. What a waste of my time! if You don't have the items update your system and take better measures to ensure items are in good condition before and during shipping.

7/10/14

Today, July 10th, 2014, I ordered four beach towels at 10:45 a.m. By 11:01 a.m. I still had not received a confirmation. I clicked again "Place Order" - nothing happened except for telling me that I should not click that button more than once to prevent more than one order going through (how about getting a better computer system for your customers: Finally I received a note with a confirmation number for my order and pointing out in that same note that my order could not be retrieved. Could anybody please explain to me what the use of such a Website is - of course a rhetorical question. Obviously the Company does not need business. Don't tell me the sale was not on anymore. If it's on the Website, it's ON. Don't need that waste of my time. Can get same merchandise from many other sources.

7/10/14

I love shopping at J&M. You find quality products at great prices. I have recommended the site to many of my friends.

7/9/14

I have placed several orders with Joss and Main, and have been pleased, not only with the quality and pricing, but the on time delivery of the products. I will recommend this site to others.

7/9/14

love the stuff shown and ordering was easy, would recommend you to my friends and family. The prices were very good too. I love to shop deals and you had plenty to offer. I will shop again.

7/8/14

The 3-PIECE QUEBEC QUILT SET IN BLUE purchased from Joss & Main is perfect for the summer and very reasonably priced.

7/8/14

No way to search for similar products in other 'collections' - for example can't search for quilts. No information about who manufactures the product.

7/6/14

It is WONDERFUL and FUN place to shop!! They carry any item(s) at one
time or another. The people of the company are always helpful with any question
or problem. It truly is a wonderful company!!!!!!!!

6/28/14

Amazing selection and ease of use. Great prices, my only negative, and it's not their fault, is that many of the things I like are sold out. It's because they have great things! Excellent site!!

6/27/14

Price is listed on sale never shows up the same when you go to check out and there is no where to question it!

6/25/14

I ordered an item the Clara set and It looked like dollar store perfume bottles when I received it. Was expecting it to be alot larger. Specially for the price I paid.

6/24/14

I had a question about the item that I purchased. Questions that the description did not address. Simple questions like does the item require batteries or electricity. Since the item allowed only a credit return it was important to me to find out if this purchase was going to work in my home. I posted the question on facebook and also on the site. I never got a response. Had to research the internet and other sites to find out information. Three hours later I got the answer to my question from another site.

6/23/14

I ordered a console table with subtotal listed as $599.00. They added on $130.00 for shipping without my knowledge. 4 wks. and three E-Mails later, without receiving my table, I was told that it was damaged in shipment and would be re-sent and half of the shipping returned. They said that they had been experiencing problems with the shipping company in Michigan and were changing companies so that it should not be a problem again. I have not received my table yet and it had been 6 wks. total so far. The phone # that they gave me to call, is just a recording. My item has been sitting at the delivery terminal for a week so far. Just like the last one. It also followed the same route according to the tracking #. So much for a new delivery company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

6/21/14

Really liked the price on the bookcases, but was shocked at the $350.00 delivery price, which was unexpected.

6/21/14

Furniture and home accessories are unique - and quite lovely. he extra shipping charge for a cabinet was a bit disappointing in that it increased the final cost of the piece by 25%.

6/15/14

Thought it was easy to order...The best buy I've ever gotten..Thank You...Will surely be buying more...Suellyn

6/14/14

If I could give them a zero would, and that is because they have contracted the WORST SHIPPING/TRUCKING DELIVERY COMPANY on the East coast. Have been waiting almost 8 weeks for order and still have yet to receive it. Paid $200 for shipping and on the day I delayed a flight to accept the furniture, the delivery company never showed. Nor have they returned my calls. Not worth the discounts, and ends up being cheaper with Pottery Barn! Would never purchase from them again. Beware!!

6/14/14

I would give Zero Stars if I could... I have ordered twice from them. The first time, wall sconces, came but were not the size that is described and were not usable. Second order, also sconces, were published at $101.00 but when I put in the order for them, the price was $138.00. I wrote an email to complain and they brushed me off. Classic bait and switch.
Most of their stuff is available at Wayfair, Overstock and Homegoods stores. I won't use them ever again, as I don't trust what they represent on their site.

6/13/14

I wish the items I purchased actually were as nice as they look on their website. Very poor quality/construction and looks just as cheap as it is. Un fortunately, because you only get merchandise credit on returns I have to buy something else to try and get my moneys worth. I don't hold out much hope. Go to Target, Homegoods, etc and you'll be a lot better off.

6/11/14

still waiting for 1 item, it has been almost a month. First 2 items came under one tracking number, however, only 1 item arrived, called them. They said the second item was backordered, but no email stating that. The last item has an expected delivery date of today, however, on their site, no tracking number and no email stating it did not ship. I guess I need to make another call. It appears their customer service and communication is 'extremely lacking'. I will not be ordering from J & M again.

6/8/14

I had been looking for a quirky floor cabinet for my bathroom and I found the perfect small chest of drawers. It was a bit more than I wanted to pay but I 'adjusted' my thinking and ordered it. The delivery was prompt and the chest was in perfect condition. For the first 24 hours it smelled like oil based paint but it all cleared away.
The only reason that I didn't give them five stars was because they don't have a Search option. I guess they feel that I might buy more if I have to wade through all their different categories.

6/6/14

I hope that this pillow I ordered will be the color shown....I have ordered in the past and the color wasn't the same as I ordered.....it seems they picked the color at random and it wasn't the color I wanted.

6/5/14

I love this site and I wish I could give it at least 4 stars. Great merchandise and good prices but there are two strikes against it and that is why I only gave it 3 stars. The first strike - no search button. The second strike - most items can be returned for merchandise credit only. HUGE negative! When you are already paying extra to have big things shipped to your house and if you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you end up paying twice for shipping and as a "bonus" you don't get your money back? - NO BUENO.

6/5/14

Your review will help others learn about this website.

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

6/1/14

Always current, fresh and sassy! Love the diversity of styles from which to choose, and love the specials that run daily. Will stay and "friend" on J&M for years to follow. Lucia, Georgia

5/29/14

While the initial order process is great, I rather reserve my opinion until the transaction is completed. It has been my experience that the customer service goes south after the monetary transaction.

5/29/14

It was extremely difficult to get to a shopping department, They show you all this very very overpriced everything I did not want i.e. couches and more I just wanted to look at some drapes and possibly buy some bedding. There site stinks compared to Macy's, Nordstroms even Bed bath and Beyond. This is precisely why they charge more, their site is a joke. They don't know about setting up an easy shopping site. What the heck, this is why they advertise so much-they stink.

5/29/14

I wish I would have check reviews before purchasing. I ordered a dining room table set. Within two days of purchasing I received notice that it would be arriving approximetly two weeks later (I thought that was good) a month passed and I still hadn't received it. I called customer service and they said they would look into the shipping to see what was taking so long but to compensate me they would refund the shipping charges. I got an email the next day stating the table would be there within the next week. 3 weeks later still no table. I called they gave me the exact same speal as the first time. So I asked to talk with a manager. Manager said he was fearful that the shipping company had lost the item and would be back in contact with me by the next business day. A week later still hadn't heard anything back so I called back. Said sorry he had been out sick (for a whole week?) he said that he would contact the shipping company again to see if they found it. I said at this point I just want my money back. So two months later no table, and hopefully will be getting a refund.

5/28/14

I am excited by the quality of items offered and at reasonable low prices. The merchandise is exquisite, tasteful, and high end. I would most definitely shop here again and refer others to this site.

5/26/14

Have not received any of the items as I just ordered but I do wish I could have seen reviews on the items.

5/20/14

I have ordered many things from the website now, and am extremely pleased with my overall experience each and every time. The quality, shipping, and price are all fantastic. I have yet to have a bad experience. The only drawback is I can't stop shopping!!

5/20/14

Experience was good but I find the basket out dates too quickly. Also I have some concern about paying basic shipping charges then again international shipping charges which does not make the savings that much of a real deal..... Please fix those shipping charges so that as a Canadian I can have the true savings as more realistic I tried to order many times but when getting to check out and find the shipping to be > than $100.00 I back off and end up totally frustrated. The products are lovely and well described BUT what a price to pay for delivery.

The Best Furniture Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber