US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

janiceb13

I like the selection, I like the customer service, I like the prices. (in 84 reviews)

jillm18

I love Joss & Main because it has: a wide assortment of products; good prices; great customer service. (in 23 reviews)

maryl103

My home is filled with items ordered from this site. (in 179 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kathyh40
5/21/15

I visit this site daily to see what kind of products are on sale. Every purchase that I have made from this site is top notch. The site is also easy to maneuver around. I just wish they had a place to make comments about the products that are purchased. I will continue to do business here.

alisonc11
5/21/15

I love the website...especially for the free shipping after your first purchase. But, be weary that that does not apply for 'big ticket items'. You'll see free shipping and additional shipping in your cart with no explanation. As a customer, I don't appreciate this surprise, but I understand that its probably a cost from the supplier.

anitac13
5/20/15

Lots of unique items, good and great prices for products.

Wish that all sheets had dimensions of the individual sheet sizes - hard to fit mattresses when looking for a specific size if it's not listed.

vernag1
5/20/15

Great quality products. Great selections. Great service. Great, fast shipping. ALWAYS a GREAT shopping experience !!!!

kimj48
5/20/15

I always love Joss & Main The online store is really convenient and I get my furniture in a timely fashion!

marjoriel2
5/19/15

I haven't received my merchandise yet, but the $150 additional shipping charge is almost 50% of my total order and that is a bit much!

moonaw
5/19/15

I love to shop for "quirky - one of a kind" pieces and Joss and Main offers that and more. There is something for everyone. The best way to shop - bar none! Things arrive at your door step. You don't have to weather the hassle of lugging anything in any kind of storm or heat. With a quick - point, click, wait and unwrap - your gorgeous decor is at the door step. I recommend it to everyone I meet. I'm a Joss and Main addict.

donnad32
5/19/15

I am not computer savvy, but was able to locate immediately what I was looking for and place order with no difficulty. Definitely user friendly

leighg10
5/19/15

I have ordered several items from this and have been extremely pleased with everything. I absolutely love this company!!!!!!!!!!

patriciaa34
5/19/15

I found this site while surfing the web and boy! am I glad.
Very happy with the merchandise and quick delivery

kaylaw8
5/19/15

I have placed many orders from Joss and Main and will be placing many orders in years to come. The style of items they have is usually exactly my taste and to be able to get higher end items at super reasonable prices is basically my favorite. I like ordering from there because I have never seen something that I have bought in someone I know's home. The quality is always super great as well. I tell everyone about Joss and Main it's seriously the best!

patricias57
5/18/15

It would be very helpful if you provided buyers an opportunity to send purchases as gifts. Therefore, you could allow buyers to write a note and you would eliminate the pricing details on the items before sending.
Patricia shuford

janets36
5/18/15

I found comforters and pillows and many wonderful items for my home!

eileenc12
5/17/15

Very easy ordering process. I had a question about the item and e-mailed Joss and Main and promptly had a reply.

hannahh13
5/16/15

I wish there were more pictures to see what items would look like in a space. It is hard to get a feel of what size things are

juditha9
5/16/15

Their website is messed up and no one is doing anything about it. I reported "submit" pages that lead to "this page no longer exists". Phone reps don't care. Why doesn't someone follow through when I notified them of a double order. No info was sent on returning one item. More pages "no longer exist" for submitting questions. UGH

cjoanb
5/16/15

Joss and Main had a great selection and very reasonable prices

beverlyw18
5/15/15

very great collections

susanp43
5/15/15

It's been a week since I discovered jossandmain.com....and I've already ordered and received four items! Fortunately I'm happy with all of them as it would be a major hassle if I wasn't. I'm still uncertain if I'd have to pay for shipment on the return as there was no shipping charge on delivery but items can only be returned for credit which is rather lousy. It will probably prevent me from ordering more esp, with discount home decor stores nearby where I can find similar things at competitive pricing and hassle free returns. But, as I said, I've been pleased with the merchandise and have fun looking at the site so will undoubtedly continue shopping here if I see something irresistible!

debraa9
5/14/15

My experiences thus far with Joss and Main have been nothing more than wonderful, amazing selection great prices. And, the best part is that the items are not the cookie cutter junk one would find in a discount store,i.e.mid range bulls eye type of stores with a phony designer "event" that sells out in one day. These are the real deal, and one doesn't have to scramble to get the cheap lower end designer "one of's". So,shop Joss and Main ad get the real stuff and a bargain to boot, what is not to love!

annb44
5/13/15

This was my first purchase with Joss & Main. Thank you for the easiest and quickest purchase ever made online! I will be happy to do business with you again!

judyg17
5/13/15

I am disabled (and poor) and you always seem to have the right thing for every occasion, and always at the right price! Birthday, anniversary, odd occasions, and even the odd bit for me. I'm so glad I clicked on your ad, and now I'm hooked. Service and shipping are
prompt and the things I've bought have been exactly as pictured. Thanks, Joss and Main!
I have no other means of shopping for quality merchandise, and you have saved the day.

michaelb213
5/13/15

I just purchased something from Joss and Main (www.jossandmain.com) and found the website exceedingly easy to navigate and the purchase transaction extremely easy (and friendly) to complete. Plus, the photos of the items are wonderful. I'll be back.

nathanh40
5/13/15

Trying again. Bought Sheet set before they shipped wrong size. Giving Joss and Main another try.

jany8
5/12/15

Joss & Main is so easy a site to view, pin, and purchase!! Love it! Only wish they'd give more time in the cart - but understand why not. Love Joss & Main and their products. Have purchased alot for our new home and its all fabulous!

persan1
5/12/15

Love your sales! Good Quality Items!

kathrynm14
5/12/15

I ordered a bed three months ago and continually received emails about it being shipped a few weeks later THREE times. My husband said to cancel it the last time but the next day I received an email saying it would be shipped soon.

When it was finally shipped the service was terrible. Let me say that I spent a ridiculous price for shipping. The men who brought my packages to my door let the boxes drop TWICE.

All around a terrible experience from this site. Save your money and purchase from an actual store.

joellev
5/12/15

I ordered a chest of drawers discounted 458 euros instead of more then 1000 euros
Good deal for this furniture banded Hills Interior except that the Hills Interior actual selling price is 135 pounds! It's a fraud to mention a false price in order to make customers believe that the Joss and main price is very law!
I wrote to the customer support and they turn a blind eye to my complaint

asmar
5/11/15

You can find here whatever you want, simply everything.

jerrig1
5/11/15

With the nations's love affair with Amazon Prime and the glorious FREE 2day shipping, anything else falls miserably. Make shipping free or more economical then $10 the first time as opposed to free shipping the next 30 days. That deal sort of chapped me!!

conniem36
5/11/15

it is beautiful hope to receive it soon

jacquelinej3
5/11/15

I always find some great items here at reasonable prices. Some of the furniture is a bit much for my taste, but other items, e.g. storage, kitchen, etc., are quite reasonable and great quality.

marym182
5/11/15

I love all the new and fun items they put together to create a wonderful room...

rosanneh1
5/10/15

Lots of different, fun things to choose from. Free shipping for a month after purchasing an item is great feature too.

orethah
5/10/15

Be very cautious when placing an order. As stated once before, I placed an order and after it was placed, I had a question regarding the shipping charge. I got a reply and was ask to click the ribbon ??? or something to verify I did want the order. They then placed another order....Soooooo, I now have two very expensive items on their way + 250.00 shipping charges. I sure hope the item is as pretty and the quality I expect. Don't buy into this pay $9.95 ship and get the next 30 days free shipping....and if I order again, which is doubtful, I will place one order at a time and not send an email with any questions. Of course I was told over and over again, they couldn't cancel an order once placed. First of all I didn't order two, and what kind of business can't cancel the order within a few minutes of it being placed?????? LOL HELP ME

clarencek5
5/10/15

Very satisfied doing business with this fine establishment.

billm93
5/10/15

My sister recommended this site to me, and she sure didn't steer me wrong! Good selection and even better prices. I only wish they had MORE. I am disappointed to see "sold out" on an item before I had a chance to buy it. Well, I guess that means I need to shop earlier in the future.

lindas155
5/10/15

I have not received anything so I cannot give full recommendation and this is before checkout. Try again later I could give a better review

sherriel2
5/10/15

Everything that is nice is always "sold out". I get excited when I see an item that I like only to see sold out. Just take the damn thing off. Why taunt people with items they can not buy?!

maureenb14
5/9/15

Easy to use site with many different categories to choose from.

carolo5
5/7/15

Found site by looking for a particular item on Google and their name came up.
Went on to Joss and Main website and it was very nice colorful and easy to use.

Found the item, color I wanted and placed an order. The order procedure is also very good and not too many prompts!

jennc4
5/7/15

Ordered a bakeware set for $49 that they said was worth $150. Thought it was a good deal. Googled the same bakeware set and I could have gotten it for $8 less at WALMART. Pretty disappointing. Feel like it was a bait-and-switch. Lesson learned.

Tip for consumers: Do your research before hitting the "buy" button. Apparently their prices are inflated and you can get better deals on the same stuff at other stores.

katrenal
5/6/15

Looking at place mats, why not recomend the table runner and napkins to go with it rather than having to do a separate search for it?

brendac22
5/6/15

I have just ordered the Empanada Maker. I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. With it, I will be able to make "healthy" empanadas without all of the oil normally in them, I'm thinking of all the lovely vegetables I can put in! And the best part.............it is not expensive!

sharong38
5/6/15

Love, this company always beautiful items at the right price!

barbt3
5/6/15

Love shopping here. Has BEAUTIFUL things every time I visit!

Thank you!
Barb Towns

georgec88
5/6/15

Ordered an area rug and runner on Friday, May 1 and received them on Tuesday, May 5. We had seen the identical items locally and decided to take a chance and order them from Joss & Main( the price was more than 50% less). The rugs were everything we had hoped for-great quality, beautiful and received in excellent condition. Very impressed with customer service and the entire ordering process. Would certainly recommend this company.

edwinb34
5/5/15

Loved all the options of Patio furniture.

vannar1
5/5/15

Horribly frustrating to change password. Required you to remember old one...couldn't and wouldn't let me proceed. finally ordered and STILL DON'T know my password after multiple attempts!!!!!

judithb18
5/5/15

I've never seen a company with such a super selection of products, and if you don't grab what you see that made you go WOW! It will be gone! I have learned it the hard way. Super company, know how to please their customers.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Joss & Main staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Love your selection, but I do have to tell you that it is a pain in the rear to go on your site. As a busy designer I do not have the time or the memory to remember to always remember a feaking password. Only issue
4/8/15
Answer
susano13
A: Use your tablet.....and you won't have to use your password unless you want to by something. I do agree that on the computer it is a pain.
4/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: do you deliver larger items off this site to Canada and are there any additional charges
4/16/15
Answer
susanw58
A: I'm a Canadian customer who ordered 2 smaller items as gifts (1 weighed quite a bit, though). I was charged BOTH STANDARD US DOMESTIC SHIPPING & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! I couldn't believe that shipping could be so much (over $100 US), so I unsubscribed from their website. Guess what? Two weeks ago I saw one of the products I'd purchased for sale at Winners for a fraction of the cost I'd payed. My advice: tempting pictures, but Canadian Buyers Beware! (I hope this helps!)
4/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Joss & Main staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

21 Photos for Joss & Main