US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

janiceb13

I like the selection, I like the customer service, I like the prices. (in 129 reviews)

jillm18

I love Joss & Main because it has: a wide assortment of products; good prices; great customer service. (in 36 reviews)

maryl103

My home is filled with items ordered from this site. (in 273 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

juliem136
5/25/16

I received the wrong color furniture twice! I was promised the second delivery would be correct - nope!
They didn't seem to care that I waited for over a month with no furniture and I had to wait for them to receive the return until I was refunded.

melanies49
5/25/16

I'm very frustrated with Joss & Main!!! When all's said & done, I will be out an entire day's pay, out $100 for shipping fee, been ignored by Joss & Main, nothing to sit on in my living room for over a month & when I have a party on Memorial Day; my guest will have to sit on the floor. I ordered a couch in April, I ended up paying $664. The couch was delivered to my local warehouse pretty fast, but my "Account Manager" Brittany called to tell the dust cover on the bottom had a "small" tear. I asked that it be fixed before delivery to me & she said it would be fixed, then someone would call to schedule delivery.
When I got that phone call I was told that they only deliver between 2-6pm Mon-Fri, so now I had to take a half day off work, loose half my income for that day in order to be home for this delivery.
The day came, I was home by 2pm, & I waited until 5:30pm when I got another phone call saying the truck was late but they would get to my home no later than 8:00pm. 9:00 is when the truck pulled up, the guys looked at me & said "You don't want this couch. They told us you would refuse it, but to bring it to you any way". WTF?! Not only was the dust cover NOT fixed, but you could see a broken piece of wood with nails sticking out, and the packaging was torn to shreds!
A replacement has shipped but it won't reach my local warehouse for a couple more weeks. I asked for a rush order, have spoken with numerous people, told Brittany would call/email me, and asked for a price match since the same couch was listed for $200 less than what I paid when all this happened. Oh yeah, I have to take another half day for delivery. I have received NOTHING! This is a complete waste of time & money. Whatever you do, buy your furniture somewhere else.

kathyl57
5/24/16

the Walton Sofas (2) that we bought were so so disappointing. It said no assembly required. It had no legs when it arrived and when I wrote and said they weren't there they questioned mttoe and had me check multiple times behind and under the couch. The back pillow cushions are attached and one of the cushions is terribly depressed with not way to fluff it up....maybe something was sitting atop it during shipping? Over one month after receiving the problems are not resolved.

pats169
5/22/16

I saw just the headboard I was looking for and the price was great...it beat everyone else. I ordered and it came within a week and packaged quite well. I was able to put it together myself even though the instructions were a little confusing. Two of the bolts were painted together and impossible to separate so I called and asked them to resend. In the meantime I got them apart and one week later I received another steel leg for the headboard instead of the bolts. Other than that I have no complaints.

annem89
5/17/16

I was lured into placing an order with an email advertising "free shipping". It wasn't until arriving at the payment page that I saw the shipping charges added with no explanation. I had to track down a customer service rep on the phone to find out that $49 minimum is required for free shipping. I cancelled my order out of disrespect for this type of customer treatment. They should advertise "Free shipping with minimum $49 order" if that is what they are offering

millier4
4/30/16

ITEMS NEEDED

sofiaa16
4/30/16

I ordered a bed because I was moving to a new apartment. They shipped it incomplete, after calling several times they told me they could not express ship it. Had to pay three more nights at a hotel, did not receive any kind of compensation. AWFUL

jillg21
4/28/16

Bought a sectional and they delivered one of three pieces, that was almost 2 weeks ago. While I have spoken to people there, NO one has followed through. Oh, should I mention I have been billed?? Customer service, they get a big fat ZERO! Shop elsewhere

pattyl17
4/27/16

I ordered some gray pillows and they shipped Teal. I contacted them and they were great about sending a replacement. But I was sent the same Teal Colored Pillows. I now have 4 Teal colored pillows that don't match anything in my house. I checked back online and they changed the name of Pillow to Peacok. I'm now trying to find out how much they charged me.
I would never order any pillows from them again.

destinym5
4/17/16

We had a problem with a clock we purchased and in calling regarding return procedures and policies, their customer service could not have been better. They absolutely stand behind their products and turned this into a positive experience. Given the quality of care they exercise, we are now encouraged to do business with them moving forward.

pams50
4/13/16

I purchased 2 pendants for my kitchen for $130 each. When I went back a week later they were priced at $185.00. I had to order the 3rd light because they would not honor the price I originally paid. I will NEVER order anything again. A small light fixture should never cost $50 more in 7 days. SomeThing stinks!!!!

lesliep35
4/1/16

I recently ordered a cabinet, table and four chairs from Joss and Main. Several weeks after the order had been purchased, process, and supposedly shipped, I got an email saying that the table and chairs had been cancelled because of lack of merchandise. That was after they had messed up the cost of the chairs (on the website it was advertised as chairs sold as a pair, so bad advertising). Why did they sell me a table and chairs if they didn't actually have it in stock? I had to rush around for a last minute order of something else after waiting 6 weeks for this one to ship and then be cancelled at the last minute.

I like the idea of Joss and Main/ Wayfair but I will not purchase from them again. Their service representatives, although nice, don't seem to be very helpful or knowledgeable. I recently spent almost 20 minutes on the phone with another representative who was trying to figure out our tax credit as a non-profit organization. She couldn't figure it out on the phone and it was 7 weeks after the order and purchase. I don't want to have to work this hard to order and receive furniture so next time I'm shopping at Pottery Barn!

melindah12
3/28/16

Ordered a patio set and was contacted that they had listed it at the incorrect price and would not honor the sale price. Will not shop with them again.

elizabethr80
3/23/16

you need to be very careful if you want to buy. Better not. They say Free Shipping but it is only one way. To return, YOU MUST PAY THE FREIGHT They showed a pillow that appeared to be a luminous teal. The it arrived it was dull, matte and NAVY blue. When I called them to make a return. they were not helpful. I said that the picture they posted was nothing like what they sent. They finally agreed. and gave me a return #. I made an appt. with Fedesx 3 appointments.s and was given pick up dates for Thursday,the,n Friday and now Monday. t I was here all 3 days and they never came. They did not ring MY bell.
Their policy is to make deliveries first and then maybe pick up returns, maybe. Or Never.

I will unsubscribe and never do business with them aver again. . They are scam artists.

maryl214
3/17/16

I had to return a huge wall sculpture, my fault as I didn't check the dimensions. I was offered a full refund with me paying shipping or they would pay the $25 shipping for a full store credit, very fair. They kept in constant and immediate touch with me by email, answering all questions. I was more than impressed. Best customer service I've had in a long time!

cleon5
3/15/16

The site says free shipping for certain items and any purchases over $49. My boyfriend and I ordered a bed fame that clearly said free shipping all into the very second we committed to buying it. Once it came in, we saw that the bill was a lot higher! We contacted customer service and they claim that it was not eligible for free shipping even though our receipt clearly stated $0.00 for shipping. Instead, we were charged $125 on top of the price of the bed frame! Don't trust this company.

tammyp30
3/13/16

Love your items, they are so unique.

elinoru
3/12/16

Joss and Main has simplified online shopping. Looking forward to receiving my purchase.

kimw97
3/11/16

The products on this site inspire me! I was looking for basic cube shelving to redo my daughters room and what I found was so much better. So many options that I never see anyplace else or see much more expensive in a high end store. Love this site.

virginiar19
3/10/16

I recently purchased 2 floor lamps for $98 each. I assembled them and decided that they do not work for my space, so I wanted to return them for credit. I was floored to see that I'd only get back $90!! So, now I'm stuck with these lamps, as I cannot afford to waste $100. I'd be VERY wary of buying anything heavy/ somewhat sizeable unless you can afford a huge hit for return shipping. I love the site but will order far less now.

sandrar57
3/9/16

I was delighted to find a beautiful fluffy curtain , pink underlay and white fluff on top. perfect for our room, when we received it , it was a bright pink underlay and bright pink fluff on top....I want to exchange them for the white one..........how do I go about doing this??

marys315
3/8/16

Joss and Main is my "go to" when I need something. There are a lot of sites out there, but J&M has the best customer service, with the best items at great prices.

kimberlyg39
3/7/16

The internet is here to help us but with all the scams that are out there its hard for people to get with the right businesses, so thank you !!

barbaraa53
3/6/16

shopping made easy

celestes6
3/5/16

I have purchased many products from Wayfair and Joss and Main and I have been completely satisfied with the quality of their products. Customer service is also great!!! Thank you for such a great shopping experience.

sarahf75
3/3/16

This looks to be a well made, solid wood table for a fraction of what it would be at a designer furniture store. My only beef is that free shipping was advertised but there was an additional shipping fee of $150, no small sum.

rosies10

HAVE TO WAITE UNTIL I RECEIVE THE ITEM. CAN'T RATE UNTL I GET IT

michelleb177
3/3/16

dont like the count down til checkout. makes you feel rushed. no one like to shop feeling rushed.

julias57
3/2/16

I was just looking at Joss & Main's website at some dining tables. We're not quite ready to buy yet just getting some ideas. I found one I liked and though it said "Free Shipping!" at the top of the page, next to the item it said "Additional Shipping Charges Apply." I wanted to find out what those would be so I added them to my cart. Nothing. It won't even give you a total until after they get all of your information AND your credit card. Seems a bit scammy to me!

joanw28
3/1/16

I have made my first order, good prices for article. I love to shop on line and free shipping . What is better . .

veronicar17
2/29/16

Love it, love it.

brittm3
2/28/16

They have great merchandise! Wonderful quality. The site is easy to get around and order from. Love it!

joannes45
2/28/16

Just great selection and price range.

alohag
2/27/16

Shopping on Joss and Main is so easy. The lay out of the pages is well done. Descriptions of merchandise are generally perfectly detailed. I can easily go in and out of product descriptions without having to go back to the beginning as what happens with some sites. The site format or functionality changes occasionally but it is always a great update. One of the few "marketing" e-mails that I receive that I actuality look on a regular basis.

annetteh20
2/27/16

Very helpful and pleasant. Great customer service!

susanl111
2/27/16

I love Joss and Main for their selections of merchandise and furnishing for indoor as well as outdoor. They offer style and product at reasonable prices and wonderful sales.

mariae36
2/26/16

I've had all pleasant transactions...

mrsp3
2/24/16

I ordered an accent chair online from them. I live in canada and on the site it stated the price in CAD. However I was charged in USD and then refunded the money for unknown reasons. I only knew about the refund because I checked my account today! So when I called customer service to ask about the refund they could not figure out what had happened?? They then went on to charge my card in CAD as they should have the first time but without my permission! Be careful with these guys, I no longer have much faith in online shopping.

rubaa1
2/23/16

Always on time

evalyng
2/22/16

LOVE LOVE THE PRODUCTS.

sherryk18
2/21/16

JOSS & MAIN HAS A WONDERFUL CATALOG I ORDERED FROM BEFORE. ACTUALLY, 2 WEEKS AGO. I WENT INTO MY E-MAIL TODAY AND JOSS AND MAIN HAD A SPECIAL EXTRA 15% OFF 12 DAYS PASSED PRESIDENTS DAY. I ORDERED 2 END TABLES TODAY. I DID NOT RECEIVE THE EXTRA 15% OFF ON MY ORDER. I WAS DISAPPOINTED NOT TO RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT AS PRINTED ON THE FRONT OF THEIR WEB-SITE.

rosek34
2/21/16

Joss & Main is good with many things, but if you find an item, be sure to look through the rest of their similar items to make sure they don't offer it at a lesser price. I had purchased an item and a day later was looking in that category again. Unfortunately, I saw that same exact item for $100+ less (my original purchase was also still listed at the higher price). I called them thinking they would honor the lower price and they said they could not! I feel this is a deceptive business practice. So make sure you aren't cheated out of $100 and check the entire category before ordering!!

julieh98
2/20/16

I have ordered several items through Joss and Main. There items are priced amazingly, their delivery is exceptional and the customer service is outstanding.
I would recommend this site to anyone shopping for furniture and decor.

Tip for consumers: check it everyday. EARLY!

debrap22
2/20/16

Very easy to order.

jasminec19
2/18/16

did anyone else receive a comforter set that had a weird new musty smell? any ideas of how to get it out?

lauraa54
2/16/16

was disappointed to read of people having problems returning and receiving items not as ordered I have purchased several times on the website and have been satisfied each time (items both big and small) with my purchases. would highly recommend this website

sabonh
2/15/16

Very easy to order & flexible with returns/exchanges (most sites are not). Although I have never had to return anything because what is pictured is what I receive. This had been so great because I am an interior designer, so when ordering art the colors are as expected! Such a relief!! You can order with confidence.

shirlg1
2/14/16

Process could be improved for allowing a checkout choice for billing address same as delivery address so that all info does not need to be rendered.

Also, once zip code is provided, state should auto-fill.

kellyb126
2/12/16

I have been very interested in a beautiful rug. Based on the information from yesterday, the price was fantastic. I had a feeling there was a company pricing mistake. I snapped a pix of the rug, info, price and sent it to a friend. Today, I decided to order it. As I began placing my order, I noticed the price increased greatly. I called customer service. The lady was so very nice. She agreed there was definately a mistake, and offered me 20% off. I explained that that was not right and that I had taken a picture of this item and had proof of the price. She asked that I send her the pix. I did so and she honored the sale.

brendaj25
2/11/16

We bought our house in August 2015, and the decorating began. I was hesitant in the beginning to make such large purchases without seeing the item first, so I went to Arhaus Furniture and spent $5000 on a couch, chair and $#*!tail table. While I love my purchase I could have spent much less with Joss and Main and got the same quality.

I just ordered my living room rug. EVERYTHING I have purchased have been of high quality and I spent less money. My daughters bed, a accent chair to go with my furniture, 2 chandeliers, trunk table for the man cave and I am positive I will LOVE the rug I just ordered. My advise save some money, order on Joss and Main you will LOVE IT!!!

63 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Joss & Main staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
4 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Joss & Main staff and other customers.

23 Photos for Joss & Main