US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

janiceb13

I like the selection, I like the customer service, I like the prices. (in 120 reviews)

jillm18

I love Joss & Main because it has: a wide assortment of products; good prices; great customer service. (in 35 reviews)

maryl103

My home is filled with items ordered from this site. (in 263 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kellyb126
2/12/16

I have been very interested in a beautiful rug. Based on the information from yesterday, the price was fantastic. I had a feeling there was a company pricing mistake. I snapped a pix of the rug, info, price and sent it to a friend. Today, I decided to order it. As I began placing my order, I noticed the price increased greatly. I called customer service. The lady was so very nice. She agreed there was definately a mistake, and offered me 20% off. I explained that that was not right and that I had taken a picture of this item and had proof of the price. She asked that I send her the pix. I did so and she honored the sale.

brendaj25
2/11/16

We bought our house in August 2015, and the decorating began. I was hesitant in the beginning to make such large purchases without seeing the item first, so I went to Arhaus Furniture and spent $5000 on a couch, chair and $#*!tail table. While I love my purchase I could have spent much less with Joss and Main and got the same quality.

I just ordered my living room rug. EVERYTHING I have purchased have been of high quality and I spent less money. My daughters bed, a accent chair to go with my furniture, 2 chandeliers, trunk table for the man cave and I am positive I will LOVE the rug I just ordered. My advise save some money, order on Joss and Main you will LOVE IT!!!

memhimk
2/11/16

I had a very bad experience with jossandmain.com. First their delivery times are too long because probably most of the items come from China. I placed the order on Dec 24, 2015 for a sofa (Worth $1675.00). They don't inform me of the delivery or order status. I had to call to find out that it will be middle of feb, 2016 that they will ship. And then they asked me to update my credit card which I did right away. Then I call to find out when will it be shipped. That is when they tell me that they cancelled the order a day ago. And now to get the sofa I need to wait another 5-7 weeks.

The lady at the customer service was very rude. I had to ask to talk to supervisor. Supervisor was nice but of no help.

I cannot say anything of the quality because I never received the sofa. The bench I received was of a mediocre quality certainly not value for the money. I would go with overstock.com any day.

I will never ever order from jossandmain.com again.

susanm184
2/9/16

I'm one who really enjoys renovation and decor. I enjoy this site for design ideas, as well as great deals on just about anything I can imagine. I see a design finished in my mind and visit the site to find exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks Joss and Main for reading my mind!
Susan

theresal13
2/8/16

I love the variety, the prices are great and free shipping.

tracym87
2/8/16

Great selection of bedding from inexpensive to expensive. Something for everyone!

lettyc1
2/7/16

The products are great and some are unique. The price is fantastic.

gaylel6
2/5/16

Love the free shipping, just wish there was a way to keep ideas of items liked saved for later date.

kareno24
2/5/16

Merchandise enable me to refresh my home with more contemporary items while maintaining a classic style.

maricarg
2/5/16

I purchased a bedding set from here last month. I washed and dried it and put it on the bed. The material is so cheap it's not even funny. The fitted sheet didn't even fit the bed! I've bought sheets from Walmart that fit better than this. Lesson learned for me. Don't waste your money buying anything from this website.

nolar1
2/4/16

I ordered this article yesturday, but was sorry that I cancelled it.

marys294
2/4/16

This site is full of beautiful things and ideas. I was hesitant at first because you can't even peruse the site without giving up your email address, but it's worth it. And you can always unsubscribe. I found the exact centerpieces for my daughter's wedding here. Gorgeous.

kathyg49
2/3/16

Ordered a few things from joss and main
I have a sideboard that they offer and I got a great buy but their price might be 50-100 less than I paid,which I thought was a discount
If you are looking at something elsewhere chek joss and main prices, they may be even better

elizabethj53
1/31/16

I love shopping at Joss and Main. I have gotten several pieces of furniture and decor at great, unbeatable prices. Love the unique varieties offered everyday. Every shopping experience has been a success and the customer service is also unbeatable!

alisona12
1/29/16

This card has nothing to do with the goods Joss and Main sells. Rather it is feedback on the non-straightforward way to order a gift card.
1. There is no variety of cards to select, just their generic notification.
2. This is not a problem, save for the unusual way of ordering a gift card:
2 a. Once you've written your card's message, there is one preview of it and one chance to edit the card.
2 b. Once any preview has been made, you can no longer access your card's message.
3. To get to checkout, you are required to put down your own address as the 'Shipping Address' in order to proceed.
4. At this point you are allowed to fill in your credit information, then send your 'card'.

camillam6
1/28/16

Prices shown on the website are not always reflected on your invoice. For example, crib sheets listed for 23+ dollars end up on the invoice as $31.

patriciam103
1/27/16

The prices are great on some items and not so much on others. Quality is pretty good too.

wendid2
1/27/16

How can you not love Jossandmain.com, it's the best thing since the days of women's magazines. Only better, because they tell a story you can bring to life in your own home, at prices often times the lowest anywhere. I find the best deals, and the most loved pieces for our home, and my friends, at their online store. Love the events!

yolandah14
1/25/16

Very easy to select item, read all the details, get measurements, and order.

clareu1
1/22/16

Products are very nice and true to what is said or written about them. Colors are what they appear to be - very nice and help staff is verify helpful.

velmab1
1/21/16

I enjoy shopping your site. See a
lot of deals. There are more items I would like.

carlas28
1/21/16

Love your stuff, need to add an arrow up button to return to the top

joyceb41
1/18/16

I can't say enough about how easy it is to return items, a simple call to a representative, that's all.

mariae33
1/15/16

My first time ordering from Joss and Main but I love the look of these corner shelves, I will come back and tell you what I think once they arrive.....So far the ordering part was very easy.. I have used their sister business Wayfair and was extremely pleased with the service and outcome and product...

Tip for consumers: Product is just as it looked, well packed, no problems, its up on my walls and I love it...

raymondh33
1/14/16

reproduction of art is within everyones budget.

priscillaj4
1/14/16

One of the best web sites yet. Had no problem finding what I was looking for and placing the order was a breeze.

donnam53
1/14/16

Everything I have bought is even better than pictured!Great deals, good quality,never a problem they can't solve.

scharletted

Would shop again!

darcien
1/14/16

BOGUS lead times on products!!!I am very disappointed. I found a headboard for a bedroom project that I loved. I needed it by Sunday of the following week that I ordered. The confirmation said it would be there on or before January 14th. When I ordered the status was 'in stock'. On the 14th I called and they said it wouldn't even be Available until the middle of February. So disappointing!!!

susann135
1/13/16

Site advertised free shipping. Purchased bookcase. Pop-up message emphasized free shipping. Checked out and learned that there would be an additional shipping charge for the bookcase. I think when free shipping is emphasized -- as it is in the marketing campaigns for competitive online businesses -- it should be mean free shipping with no exceptions.

amparog
1/12/16

This is a fantastic place to shop at. My friend have used Joss and Main and they say the quality is great. I can't wait to get my new bedding.

robinl60
1/11/16

Your site is so easy to use and has the most beautiful decorator items. Love It!

lindac156
1/10/16

Very unique, reasonable items to bring some joy and happiness to your life!

susanf69
1/10/16

I like the products on this site or I wouldn't slog through slow pages that have minimal sort features that automatically clear after looking at one item. One.

Instead of shopping for 7'6" X 9'6" wool rugs in shades of brown, I'm limited to searching rugs that are available but ONLY until I select one to look at more closely. When I go back to the main search page, I'm screwed. The filtering has been removed, and if I go back and add it, I start over at the beginning.

I finally found a rug that my husband & I agreed on, but it took all damn day. Started at around 11a & finished about 10 minutes ago.

There has to be a better way.

lindah134
1/10/16

good prices! Free shipment!

tammym50
1/10/16

I love everything I have ordered from Joss and Main!

charlottrt
1/9/16

I am very happy with my purchase.

as3190
1/8/16

I understand that certain items need to go out per a freight/UPS/FedEx, however it is deceiving to advertise "free shipping" when it is not "free". I would instead advertise, "Free shipping on most items" or "Free shipping on items weighing less than".

cheryla21
1/7/16

Their prices are false. Don't believe their discounts because they change. Overall their prices are overstated.
They know it they make you jump through so many hoops when you question the veracity of their prices.
Stick with Amazoj

susank71
1/7/16

First time purchasing anything on this site, it was very easy to do. Hope the product and delivery is this satisfactory too.

roberts356
1/7/16

I tried to buy two products that one depends on the other. They came back a day later to tell me the first item was not available, and they can't cancel the second item, that without the first is useless.

jenniferk76
1/6/16

I ordered the very same product several times, so why is this order more expensive, by almost 30%??? I paid $33.95 last time, and now it's more than $42.

paulieg
1/5/16

Would like to know why the sheet set I ordered quoted a price of $21.00 but when I submitted my order I was charged $43.95. Not at all happy about this and will strongly question whether I will place another order with you.

sallyb41

happy with my purchases

patricias92
1/5/16

Very nice items and very easy to use. Thanks

christinem63
1/2/16

Super outstanding company from items to customer service!!!!!!

joannew29
1/2/16

I ordered on line for first time with Joss and main. It is by far one of the easiest on line orders I have placed and I do most of my shopping on line. I like the free S&H. the items I bought were at a great discount.

patriciad66
1/2/16

I saw, I read and knew I could use it somewhere. An organized life runs smoothly.

kayf6
1/1/16

Easy website to use and great products available. Placed an order before Christmas, although it was delayed a little, information was sent accordingly and arrived a few days later. Excellent customer relations!

susanl102
12/31/15

My favorite place to shop! Staff very helpful and honest! FAST shipping! Great products too!

47 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Joss & Main staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Joss & Main staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

23 Photos for Joss & Main