US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

janiceb13

I like the selection, I like the customer service, I like the prices. (in 66 reviews)

maryl103

My home is filled with items ordered from this site. (in 116 reviews)

jillm18

I love Joss & Main because it has: a wide assortment of products; good prices; great customer service. (in 13 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gloriaw8

REALLY REALLY NAILS IT

Tip for consumers: NAILS IT.

hintoc
3/5/15

I ordered something in the wrong size, right after called to change the size. Told they would cancel that order and I could reorder - which I did. Only to find out they shipped the first order (and charged me). I called and asked to cancel the replacement order, saying I could make do with the 2nd order. They agreed. Only to find out the 2nd order was also shipped after it was to be cancelled too! And yes, I was charged for both order and told there was a restocking fee to cancel the orders. I would not have placed ordered the 2nd order except for being told my items would not ship for 4 days so the cancellation was possible.
While the staff were polite, there is an obvious service malfunction which will cost me time and money. I will never shop with them again.

shielaw
3/5/15

I can spend hours searching for decor items ! Literally something for everyone !

Tip for consumers: Spend time looking , the right style and color for whatxyouvarexlooking for is,there , or will be,soon.

darlenek2
3/4/15

I Ordered 2 sofa's on 2 different occasions. Both of them were delivered damaged when I finally got them several weeks later. I also ordered a headboard that was supposed to be gold in color. Instead, I got a grey one. Even after I sent these photos to Julene T. in customer service to prove that the headboard is not gold, she still refused to take back the headboard and refund my money even after I told her that I was going to use the refund to purchase a bed this time instead of a bed frame from their company which would have been more expensive. Now I have a headboard that I paid approx $250.00 for and have no use for it. It took them almost 4 months to return my money for some other items that I returned to them. Most of photos of their items for sale are deceiving. They look high end online but once you get them they can look completely different. Don't be fooled.

Tip for consumers: Use caution when ordering. Make sure you inspect item immediately.

traceym31
3/4/15

This is the second item I have purchased from this site and I am pleased with the selection on items for purchase and the manner in which they are purchased and delivered. I have not had any problem with the company and like their policies.

shirleyj13
3/4/15

I have been looking for a well priced quilt that is cotton & washable, lightweight & attractive.
I found several options on this web site from which to choose. The products were described very well.

denisew24
3/4/15

I've only ordered from them twice. And both orders were not the quality I was expecting, a little lower quality. The website makes things look great. Like another reviewer, I appreciate the fact that the website introduces me to some new products; however, when I search elsewhere for that same product, Joss and Main charges more and plus charges for shipping, even for the small items. So it has been awhile since I've ordered from Joss and Main, although I search their website daily. I would advise to search and cost compare Joss and Main's prices to other sites and companies. I also have their app on my phone. I wished that they had a search feature on the app; that would make searching and browsing easier.

Tip for consumers: Cost compare products with other companies.

junes29
3/3/15

I have ordered several times from this company and have always been satisfied with service and product,

lisar64
3/2/15

I LOVE this site! It's the TJ Maxx of online decor. I've compared to Overstock, Wayfair and others, it's the best! Fast free shipping and beautifully made unique items at great prices. What more can I say? Just click n enjoy!

Tip for consumers: Items are limited and change constantly so if you love it, grab it!

debl8
3/2/15

I love all the unique choices and fabulous prices. I've been browsing the store for months and finally made my first purchase last week. I expect my new chandelier to arrive today. There is so much to choose from, and the selections are refreshed continuously. I imagine I'll do all my online gift shopping here from now on.

sharons59
3/1/15

Took quite a while to go through all items, but it felt like traveling through different parts of the world. Some sales better than others, but all beautiful. The place I live was already furnished, so my creativity is limited, but if I could redo my place, I would do most of it from your site.

donaldp31
2/27/15

I'll probably never shop here again because I have to fill out this stupid questionnaire before I can place my order.

Tip for consumers: a

markn42
2/26/15

Too bad. Would have love to check the items out. But in a day when we are plastered with advertisers selling us everything I do not want to give my email just to browse items. Seems from the review that they list false prices on their website anyways.

Not worth it - so many more options out there on the internet of better things.

ninar10
2/25/15

love there stuff, but their site is uselesssssssssssssssssssssss. AND, you cannot just go to their site, it requires you to enter your email address, which I HATE.

Just a waist of time.

joanns15
2/25/15

This is my favorite place on the internet. I am old and don't get out often so this has taken the place of my best MALL. Thank You!!

Tip for consumers: There is such a great choice of anything you might be interested in, with the exception of clothes, and who knows, that may be there tomorrow! I also like that it changes often, so you are not seeing the same thing all the time. I love it!

laurab84
2/25/15

Joss and Main cuts through the monotony of sifting through items to bring you the most exciting selections!

Tip for consumers: Shipping takes a while.

denisel24
2/24/15

What a great experience I have had from the very first order I played with Joss & Main. LIke my title says...it's like a magic carpet ride. Today I ordered pieces from Wayfair as well as this delightful company. They graciously accepted the pieces I returned...the pieces just didn't go with what I was envisioning and there was no problem at all. YES YES YES...I would recommend them and all of the other companies under the big umbrella that encompasses my key to MAGIC in my home! thank you so much. Can I add a pic later? I am not prepped for that now....darn...lol

Tip for consumers: when you find something that catches your eye right away.....hit the love button...and it becomes your "favourite" file....refer to it often...it's a great tool.

eleanorm4
2/24/15

I have purchased numerous items over the past two years at Joss And Main. Quality of items vary from very cheap to nice so I have learned to shop carefully on this site. So many items from China.
I recently bought set of 6 Placemats and set of matching 6 napkins for total price of $15.90 which I checked out as my total and approved to my credit card. I also received a confirmation email with total $15.90. It took three weeks with delay after delay, when I finally received notice of shipment. But, Joss and Main charged my credit card $95.00. The listing was incorrectly charged and Joss and Main adamantly refused to honor my order. Secondly, they charged my card $95 without my approval. CS of no help unless I wanted to negotiate 50% off. No I wanted the order I approved. I have no recourse but to return when received for a refund. They have lost a frequent buyer and customer.

Tip for consumers: Review your charge card charges carefully for accuracy because they have racked up prices
Take a picture of the order during check out as a form of proof of cost of item.

lorik78
2/23/15

Found this great buy on a chicken coop that holds up to 3 chickens. Enough eggs to feed your family and more. Awsome price cut. I will continue to shop here for bargains with my paypal credit line. Saved over $70.00 in shiping and handeling by either paying $9.95 up front today or just using my paypal credit did it for me. Gotta love this for sure!!!

Tip for consumers: Apply for paypal credit. I got $1500.00 was easy as pie. I can shop many places online with it an most of my stuff ships free. Low monthy payments.

michelem34
2/23/15

I bought the antelope artwork today and the price in the drop down box stated $118, but then the price at checkout was $200. Almost a $100 difference.

zs20
2/22/15

The Bohemian Flair is exactly what I've been looking for. This cultural inspired décor is truly a reflection of the design I've been attempting to bring together throughout my home. Now, I don't have to search far. Joss & Main have made it accessible and affordable for a mother of four (4) to finally have the living room I've always wanted.

elizabethr43
2/22/15

I have been a Joss & Main customer for a few years now. I recently ordered indoor/outdoor sectional. I received an email stating that I would be contacted within 24 hours of delivery. Well I wasn't. $125.00 delivery charge for the furniture to be dropped on my walkway blocking the entrance to my house. It arrived after 4pm on a Friday and I had headed out of town a little earlier for a few days. My neighbor let me know of the delivery. So there it sits. I was told it was the "first dry spot". Well it is out in the open, where the rain expected tomorrow will roll right off the roof onto it. I contacted customer service and they would charge me to return it, can't even imagine how much that would be. Dissatisfied is a mild description. Save yourself some heartache and stick with other vendors.

davidr138
2/21/15

Ordered a full size bed frame, it came in a week and was very easy to put together. I was a little worried about the strength of the bed but it seems pretty strong. there are 2 things, one was these diamond studs in the headboard, they didnt show in the picture or in the description,but it looks fine. Also my the bed frame is a little big for the mattress i have about 3 inches of space of the side, not to pleased about that. Other then that I'm pretty happy with this purchase.

mirandah6
2/19/15

I like Joss & Main for the way it introduces me to new products, but even when I find something I like, I find them unaffordable. Prices alone are high, but then shipping puts it over the top. I did order from them once: a shelf that I liked at $68, plus $10 for shipping. It took so long to arrive that I honestly forgot that I'd ordered it. I loved the way it looked online, but in person, it was such poor quality. It looked like it was made from a thin, pallet-like wood and the wood was cracked. The color was way off and inconsistent throughout the piece. Most of the hooks were bent despite it having been well-packaged (i.e. it shipped in that condition). I tried to return it, but could not (not even for credit). Finally, the thing I really don't like - when you leave a review on a product on Joss & Main, they don't carry the review over the next time the product shows up...and products show up often in different collections, I assume until their inventory is gone.

My pro-tip? Peruse Joss & Main to your heart's content -- then use Google image search to find where else the product you like is sold. As an example, last night I found a stuffed elephant listed at $18 that I wanted to get for a friend's baby shower. This morning, I went to get it, but with $9.95 shipping, the stuffed animal was going to be ~$30 -- not worth it! I searched on Google (didn't need the image search, just key terms). I found the same stuffed animal on 3 different sites for $18 or just a little more. Ultimately, I ordered it from GiftedLiving.com, with free (and faster) shipping and a promo code for $15.30.

deborahm25
2/18/15

Web site difficult to maneuver. Also the website will occasionally have a banner offering free shipping, give no details, no way to find details, then charge you shipping when you check out.

Tip for consumers: Go to full site for easier manipulation.

wendyl17
2/17/15

We are building a new home and I have ordered many new things to decorate with from Joss and Main. Everything has shipped very quickly and we are more than satisfied with all of our purchases.

kathrynb14
2/17/15

Joss and Main is one of my 2 favorite decorating sites. The quality and prices of items are superior to other sites. You can count on the product being just as pictured and the quality of items are never compromised discounted prices. It is a go-to site for all decorating needs, big or small, inside or outside.

I have never been disappointed! I always look forward to seeing what items they have listed under their Daily Sales.

The items they sell are high end, quality, name brand. There is nothing shabby about this site.

Tip for consumers: Look for Daily Sales. They have great sales for various areas of the home every day. Subscribe for notifications of special sales and save extra money.

judithj3
2/16/15

This quality of the goods I have ordered is good and the price is fair. Arrivals have been timely. I have not had a problem with Joss & Main.

annw32
2/15/15

Joss & Main has nice items at fairly decent prices. I always compare prices before I buy and the prices here are always the lowest for identical and similar items.

krisr21
2/15/15

I have been VERY pleased with all the merchandise I've ordered. Great pricing, fast delivery to my front door.... Thanks So Much

kathieb4
2/15/15

ALL I CAN SAY IS>>>>>>I LOVE JOSS AND MAIN ! ! I look at it many many times per week and open all of the ads you send me through my email. I cannot always afford what I would like to buy, but I like looking at it. Beautiful things here...I would recommend to everyone. I also put a lot of your things on PINTEREST.

Tip for consumers: See above: I recommend it to all.

lisad74
2/13/15

I just placed my order so can't rate on service, returns or quality until I receive the merchandise. I love the items they carry but I think the website is hard to navigate and don't see a "search" feature to look for something in particular.

elaineb23
2/10/15

I have never been disappointed with anything I've ever ordered from Joss & Main. If I do receive an item that gets damaged during shipment they take care of me and replace the item right away! I visit their site EVERYDAY! I don't want to miss out on great deals and the "Unique" selections they have. I feel like I'm visiting an old friend on each and every visit. If your not checking in each day you are missing out! - Elaine Boyd- Very Satisfied Customer.

Tip for consumers: Visit each and everyday!!

roxnnel
2/8/15

Why was I charged for shipping when this was a no chg. shipping day?
I paid $9.95 on my total & could not get rid of it.
Roxanne Lehmkuhl

Tip for consumers: Shipping chg. on a no chg. for shipping day= $9.95.

jesseo13
2/8/15

Love your items, but I'm still waiting for my previous order, it's been a week. I thought it would be just a couple of days.

debbiem39
2/7/15

Confused in that one page told me that all of the items I had purchased could be returned for merchandise credit. The final page of the order which has no way to go back or confirm the order other than a link to provide a review says these items are final and can't be returned. I would not have purchased two of the items if I could not return them. Also I clicked submit and suddenly I had an order number. The site never took any information from me. I wanted to use a different credit card than the one I used previously. Not happy at this point.

marjorief2
2/6/15

I have made purchases from Joss & Main in the past and have always been very pleased with the quality of their merchandise and service

Tip for consumers: Joss & Main very often have items not found on other web sites.

sheilay
2/3/15

Have ordered from Joss & Main over five times love the products and the customer service order today you will not be sorry.

Tip for consumers: If you have a problem after delivery the customer service will take care of it.

saral33
2/3/15

Ordered several items from here. All poor quality. Knives didn't stay sharp long, paint chipping off of furniture after only a couple of months. Items came broken however they did refund me. I don't think I will be buying anything else from here.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy furniture from here - you get what you pay for. For better deals try costco.com

susanw58
2/2/15

I have no idea why I should be charged both Standard Shipping and International Shipping, resulting in shipping costs of over $60.00 US. The items I purchased are gifts, but with shipping costs this prohibitive, I won't purchase from this site again!

danaw16
1/31/15

I just placed my first order. We ordered a king bed. I really hope it arrives in satisfactory condition.

jayg45
1/31/15

Same owners of Wayfair and Joss and Main Folks Beware.

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }

Mirvat S. January 7, 2015 at 7:42 pm

The in-home delivery specialist team isn’t professional at all. I have dozens of orders and thousands of dollars spent with wayfair/joss and main. I always call and complain about the horrible delivery service. I was given times and dates of furniture to be delivered where I have paid people hourly to wait at my house while I’m at work and there was no show. In addition almost everything that I receive isn’t in bad shape or condition. One man named Samuel in the in-home delivery team said that it was okay that my $2000 armoire was delivery in a torn box where on side of the box was completely open and it was raining outside. He said that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s in bad condition. Would any of the owners/staff of this company want that item delivered to their home? The armoire had a broken drawer too. My integrity was questioned and I had to argue to get it returned for a full refund. Finally after he agreed to return it, I found out that shipping was charged and I had to call back and argue about that. I spent so much time and energy with this company, I’m sick of it. I do love their products online but the quality isn’t always in the best shape. To top it off the delivery company and the in-home delivery team don’t make it any better. My last episode was with a bench that had chipped wood. I decided to speak to Samuels manager, Scott who told me the chipped wood was natural imperfections. Lol, that’s funny and he would return the bench deducting $151.00 for the cost of shipping. What happened to customer satisfaction guaranteed? The funny part is, I was requesting an even exchange for a good condition bench because I love the design of the bench. These people need to understand it’s not all about he money and jumping to these solutions. We buy products because we love them and want them to be in our home. We aren’t dealing with stocks here. I read the stories of the founders of this company. It seems like they are great entrepreneurs and I’m familiar with some of their past investments like iXL. I highly recommend they take another look at their in-home delivery team. I think I’m so fed up because I have been ordering items on a regular basis for about 9 months now since I moved into my new house. I quickly noticed the pattern in the companies flaws.

China Copper mug manufactory November 3, 2014 at 2:37 am

Dear Wayfair LLC:

It’s really nice could contact with you. We are factory from China, specialized in produce Vodka copper mug,The attachment is our copper mug image,Could you kindly give us a chance send Free sample for you?

Looking forward your reply with many thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Jun

China Yongkang chuangxin commodity co.,ltd

ADD:#** huangchuan industrial area,xixi,Yongkang city,Zhejiang province ,China 321000

E-mail:****@hotmail.com

TEL:86-1585*****

Josh Vieux September 25, 2014 at 12:22 pm

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO REACH A SPECIFIC PERSON:
To get to the name Directory just press 0 a bunch of times this gives you the option to go straight to the directory and find just about anybody without having to deal with Wayfair’s ridiculous system. I give them a 0 rating, they need to set it up in a different way.

Glynis September 22, 2014 at 2:21 pm

From Joss & Main to me after ordering 5 rugs they had for $45 each!
Dear Glynis,

We’d like to offer our sincere apologies that we’ve had to cancel some of the items from your recent order.

Over the weekend, we mispriced a number of products, displaying them at a price far below what those products cost. Because these prices were so low, word got around very quickly—and a large number of people purchased those items at the incorrect prices. We certainly didn’t do this intentionally, but after much thought we have decided to cancel those orders.

Unfortunately, yours is one of the affected orders, and we need to cancel some of the items. We’re truly sorry about the inconvenience—we on the Joss & Main team wouldn’t like it very much if this happened to us as customers, either. While we make every effort to avoid situations like this one, occasionally we make a technical misstep and we hope you’ll understand.

We’ve cancelled the items from your order that were priced in error. As a gesture of apology and token of our appreciation for your business, we’ve added a $25 credit to your account. We hope you’ll be able to use this to find another item that you love.

If this cancellation means that any of the other items in your order no longer suit you, please go to your My Account area and cancel the remaining items.

Thanks again for being a member,

The team at Joss & Main
————————-
From me:

Talk about not being able to trust an on line company. This was my 1st order from you. When I called to complain Travis (x8076) said it was ridiculous of me to think you would sell me these rugs for this price. He also barked he wasn’t going to argue with me and there was no need to speak with anyone else because they would tell me the same thing. Would not put a supervisor on the phone said they were too busy. This is the poorest customer service! Also tried to appease me with a $25 credit.
Looks like from the other complaints I would not have ever received my order anyway. This is a Wayfair Company and they own over 200 on line stores. I will never order anything from you. They have a policy they can change the price, refuse to sell to you at the price offered and that an email confirmation if your order does not guarantee the order or at the price you agreed to pay. THE most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard! This policy is 100% company focused. They do not care about the customer. Go to a real furniture store and pay the price. At least you will get your items at the price advertised. This is a scam!

Lydia Phillips September 18, 2014 at 10:12 am

I ordered a dinning set on August 12th 2014 order 1754707642. On August 15th I received email from your company that my furniture is on the way. Today is September 18th and by this time nothing arrived to my address. I have contacted your company four times but did not find out where is my furniture. The only information I received from you is that your company is using the Home Direct USA delivery service and they should handle my order. If I know what kind of service I will received I will NEVER order anything from your company. Please, find and deliver my furniture in next seven days. If my furniture does not arrive in next seven days (in perfect condition) I would like you to give me my money back asap. Thank you

gloria saldiveri September 13, 2014 at 3:06 pm

order # 1814112561 is order # its a terrible way for accompany to grow I can understand all the complaints I had been trying to get something delivered the only good thing about this company is the girls that answer the phone Jenna Chloe, Birgette Katherine that’s how many times ive called they are pleasant and helpful but still no item……..
Mr. Niraj Shah Mr. Nicholas Malone better get act together I will NEVER recommend or ever order again……….

Tawnya Johnson July 31, 2014 at 12:28 am

I placed an order (Order # 1704644972) on 04/23/14. The item was not listed at that time on backorder. I waited for shipment…nothing happened. Go back online to check order status, says backordered will ship on or before 07/30/14…3 months later… really?? Last week I go on your chat customer service squad and I was told yes my chairs had shipped and I would receive a tracking # within 48 hours… no tracking number comes to my email nor do my chairs show up today as expected. I go back online today with another member of your customer service squad who tells me the order is backordered and will ship by 08/15/14. What is this mess of a business? I look online and you are still selling the same chair that I ordered but there is no mention of the fact the chair is on backorder and if you are lucky you might receive one after you’ve paid for it. Frustrated to no end over businesses like this who do business online with crappy customer service and websites that are untruthful. I will report to the BBB since you state you have Stellar Customer Service and A+ rating… judging by the other comments I’ve seen here I’m sure there are a lot of people who would beg to differ that one. I have the feeling on 08/15/14 I will get another response from customer service that my item is on backorder again. I have not waited several weeks… I have now waited several months… absolutely ridiculous!!!! Never would order again or recommend to anyone.

Glenn D.Gross July 24, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Is there any estimate on the new delivery date for this order (Order #1765719561)? I must say, I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the service I’ve received from Wayfair. I will neither be a return customer nor recommend Wayfair to family or friends and I will let my opinion be known abundantly over the internet. I am a member of a consumer panel and I will certainly use this unfortunate experience with Wayfair as an example of poor customer service.

I made your customer service representatives aware that I have Cerebral Palsy and that it was imperative that the bed is set up and ready by July 23rd. Without the bed frame from Wayfair, the new box spring and mattress I purchased from Sears would have to be placed on the floor since Sears removed my old mattress. By the way, Sears delivered the box spring and mattress on the day they promised and they were and hour early with their delivery! I did not want the bed to have to be on the floor since I have Cerebral Pals and I am unable to get up from the bed since it is too low for me to get up from. My wife now must assist me up from the mattress on the floor and now her back hurts from having to pull me up from the mattress which is on the floor. This was the last thing I wanted! Now, it is July 24th, and I still have no bed or expected delivery date from Wayfair! My delivery window was July 21 -24. Your company’s in ability to fulfill its obligations has now not only impacting my independence but also is causing my wife pain from the strenuousness of having to assist me up from the mattress.

Please just provide me with a definite delivery date that your firm can abide by and have my bed delivered as soon as possible. Wayfair will not have to worry about me as a customer EVER again!!!

Dr. Glenn D. Gross

Charles Akers July 9, 2014 at 2:20 pm

What a terrible way to run a business. I ordered two awnings on June 21st. and was told I would receive them by June 26th, then I received a message I would receive them on June 27th. Then I received a message I would receive them on Monday June 30th. I was refunded a % for my trouble and received them late Tuesday evening on July 1st. The boxes were damaged and a part was missing. I was told I would receive the part by July 11th. AND today I received a message the order has been delayed and will not be shipped until July 21st. Four weeks since I first ordered these awnings. One has been installed and the other is still waiting for a small connector piece. I keep getting apologies but no part. Order number 1727520472. I have always ordered from Betty Mills in the past and never had this problem. This is the first time and most likely the last time I will order from you. Disappointed in your shipping and Wayfair team. Charles Akers.

Kim Allen May 13, 2014 at 6:32 pm

I have left an urgent voice mail message for Paul Drappy Vice President of Customer Service. This is in regards to order # 1734831361. Please contact Patty Helms at 972-816-XXXX. This is urgent, trying to get my delivery.

Thanks.

jeffrey freedman April 16, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Dear Mr Shaw:

I was looking through jossandmain.com today and discovered an incredible light fixture from ELK called the Decostar fixture. I am interested in purchasing the 4 light fixture today.
Unfortunately it has already sold out. I then went to our wayfair.com site and it is on back order at wayfair. I also tried your new site birchlane.com and was unable to find.

I love your stores and am a big shopper on wayfair as well as joss and main, as are my family members. I would love to purchase from you and would be willing to wait until you had more in stock at the joss and main price which is currently $483. approximately.

Please, if you or someone in customer care can procure me one at the sale price I would be willing to wait and purchase from you, as opposed to getting from another source.

I love all of your sites and have been promoting birchlane.com to friends and family on my facebook page as I know it is new. I wish you a huge success on this site as well.

I will try and contact your office tomorrow to see if you can do this for me. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
Kind regards,
Jeffrey Freedman
jXXXX@aol.com
248-593=XXXX(h)
248-535=XXXX(C)

David Clark April 8, 2014 at 11:55 am

I have placed an order for an item that I was told would be delivered on or before 04/03/2014. Everytime I call or talk to somebody I am always told that they have to contact the warehouse and then nobody ever contacts me to let me know the status of my order. If i’m not going to receive my order I need to know so that I can find this item somewhere else with hopefully better customer service.

My Order Number: 1692567872

Michelle Mai February 21, 2014 at 3:32 pm

I purchased a bed from your company on January 21, 2014 order no 1674789911. I only received one of two boxes of the shipment consisting of the head and end boards I have contacted your company on numerous occasions and each time they have assured me thart they would contact your warehouse and sip out the remaining parts. To date i have received nothing. I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.

Tip for consumers: Beware.

lisam144
1/29/15

I love all your ideas and this one of a kind company , and so hard not to look at it daily. Your product is always at the highest quality. Thank you for such great chooses. Keep all with great work .

sharonm70
1/28/15

I ordered a "Crane Statuette" from Josh and Main. The picture looked great. Long neck cranes in the color I wanted. It looked absolutely nothing like the long neck version or anywhere near the picture. It was a piece of junk. I emailed that I wanted a full refund - including my shipping - and all that came was half of what I paid in total I had to pay for return shipping too and they won't refund me this. This company should be charged with fraud. Beware - for an item nothing like what you ordered. Sad to say I will never order from this company again and I will ensure no one I knows does either! To top this off they still sell these!

Tip for consumers: Don't use Josh and Main

martinb69
1/28/15

Spent ages agonising over a piece of furniture and eventually decided on a quite expensive one from Joss & Main. Got the confirmation and gave a delivery date so I took a day off to make sure I was at home to receive it. On the day I checked the tracking and saw there was a delay but as it was not specific so I called them for more details. I was then told they had cancelled my order because the item was "too heavy to ship" for their courier. What a ridiculous situation. They said they had e-mailed me but no sign of that (how likely is that???). They said they were very sorry but nothing they could do. No real apology or attempt to sort something else out - in this day of parcels moving all over the world I can't believe it is beyond the wit of man, or a company that cares at least a little about its customers, that they could not sort something out.

So we are left very disappointed and angry that they could not care less and did not even tell us in advance so I wasted a day at home. All together very shoddy experience and will never be using them again and I suggest anyone else is very wary as they may take your money and then decide they don't want to sell it.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it for anything as there is no guarantee they will ship it and you'll be very disappointed.

michellel59
1/25/15

I haven't received my item yet, but I hope that I'm going to love it. I love it so far. The price & the style & the color are perfect. I looked a number of places online, & the item I bought here was just what I wanted at a price I could afford. I didn't see anything anywhere else that I liked as much, even things that were way more expensive.

Tip for consumers: They have nice quality furniture at reasonable prices.

ninar7
1/24/15

The selection is amazing. The prices and quality are really so much better than any other furniture online shopping site.

Tip for consumers: A commercial and email offere constantly discounts and free shopping. Another good reason to shop online at Jossandmain.com. You will see all the best and most popular trend, they really have everything you could want or need for our home.

rosiew2
1/22/15

Could not returns or quality because I have not received the items. I actually thought shipping and handling would be free, but after further reading I understand that if I pay 9.95 now, I'll receive 30 days free shipping and handling (please advise).

michelled46
1/22/15

I love the quality and selection of merchandise. There are so many unique items and the price are fantastic.

sondrad
1/21/15

What a scam! Ordered a beautiful "over filled and oversized" tan ruffled Elle comforter...that in real life is pale grey/blue, too thin for the warmest months, and barley reaches from the top of my mattress to bottom. The quality is beyond poor. The description of the comforter is completely inaccurate. This company should be charged with fraud. And to make things worse, this company won't give me a refund as they only offer store credit. I will never order from this company again and I will ensure no one I knows does either! Please beware!

Tip for consumers: AVOID! Never been more disappointed with an online purchase. The photos and descriptions this company posts are in no way even remotely similar to the garbage they actually send you.