US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

janiceb13

I like the selection, I like the customer service, I like the prices. (in 75 reviews)

maryl103

My home is filled with items ordered from this site. (in 135 reviews)

jillm18

I love Joss & Main because it has: a wide assortment of products; good prices; great customer service. (in 15 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

judithb18
5/5/15

I've never seen a company with such a super selection of products, and if you don't grab what you see that made you go WOW! It will be gone! I have learned it the hard way. Super company, know how to please their customers.

fredas3
5/5/15

Easy to read. I like large pictures and writing. This is my first order and I hope the product is as impressed as the web site.

kathleenw8
5/5/15

Its been 3 weeks and I have yet been able to talk to someone regarding an item that arrived broke in 3 places. I did take pictures as soon as I unboxed my item. Then I sent an email regarding the situation and its insane at the lack of response. I have yet to hear back!

tiffiniz
5/5/15

I had a great experience and this site made it very easy to find items quickly in a variety of categories at great prices!

johnniea3
5/4/15

Wonderful selections and unbeatable prices. I look forward to doing more shopping in the future. Their shipping in great and they pack the items as to not have damage. I would give this company 6 stars instead of the 5 if possible. I would also like to thank them for their customer service which is not easy to fine these days (they are truly customer oriented).

Tip for consumers: Their prices are excellence and as I said you cannot beat the consumer service and selections offered.

kathym52
5/4/15

This is my first order. The browsing and checking out were easy enough. Now it will depend on length of shipping and quality of merchandise

teresag15
5/4/15

Bought a kitchen set which was a month late arriving and the quality is aweful. A real waste of money. Cheap bad construction and you can't return products. Putting it at the curb next garbage day. $300 in garbage

shirleyh43
5/3/15

I enjoy shopping at Joss & Main. In purchasing the sheet sets, I found the product was priced reasonably and though inexpensive, the product was of excellent quality.

kellyo9
5/2/15

Have ordered from Joss & Main several times and have never been disappointed in the quality. Friends notice and comment on lovely things in my home and I tell them I got a great deal on that from Joss & Main. I even offer to let them know when I see that item again or something like it they might like. I enjoy seeing the designs they put together and the whole experience.

lindam145
5/1/15

Once I found what I wanted it went smooth, the first time I tried to order it I didn't realize I was on a timer. And couldn't order it never had that or seen that before.

maryd92
4/30/15

The gentleman who helped me was great. I had trouble knowing how to order. He walked me through the process step by step. I will definitely order again.

lindak60
4/30/15

Ordered some lovely side tables, Didn't turn up on the day they advised. Left it for a few days and then emailed them. Had not bothered to tell me that they had cancelled my order as they could no longer get them from the supplier. Was quick enough to take my order!!!!! Now I can't get my money back for 12 days!!!!! I was a brand new customer, this company is a joke!!!!

marjories2
4/28/15

What a fantastic savings for these beautiful quilts. Only negative is that I would like the shams to match the quilts so where do I find these items???

deborahh34
4/26/15

Found this on Pintrest and love the concept of looking at many options before I purchased. It was fun to purchase this item before the sale ended and love the competitive prices.

nancyp43
4/26/15

With an all shipping company, the return policy does not allow returns, only exchanges. Need the shoes for a trip, the site did not allow me to change anything about shipping method accept the address.

stevef53
4/26/15

Tonight, we ordered two table lamps for our bedroom.
Look fairly simple to complete the order so I went about making it happen.
First CC I put in seemed to be fine until I went to the final screen. There I got message saying that the card did not process and I would need to check the number or use another card for payment.

I put in second card and everything processed speedily, accurately and completely. Now can't wait to get the new lamps for master bedroom.

I work at Nordstrom so was thinking that there was an employee discount of 20% on my purchase, however, I could not decide how to put in the discount.

Thanks for listening,

Steve

georgem112
4/25/15

I can not quite remember how I was exposed to Joss & Main, maybe PCH. Since receiving there ads, I have enjoyed viewing their selections and discount pricing. They offer a wide range of qaulity products at an affordable price range. It is easy to be satisfied and the shipping is reiable.

rosaliemm
4/23/15

I always have fun looking through all the items Joss & Main have to offer. I've always been pleased with everything I have purchased from them. Their prices are great and delivery time is quick.

doloresp2
4/22/15

What I have seen so far on this sight has been a pleasure to view. I'm looking forward to receiving my latest order on a timely bases. Thank you.

helenp25
4/21/15

Again, it is so easy to shop at J & M. 4 or 5 clicks and are done. Such beautiful things to buy for the summer. Thank You, J & M

Helen

jannyj
4/20/15

I love the items they carry and was excited to order. Unfortunately, the experience falls short compared to other online retailers. Only one item from my order shipped out - 3 weeks from my order date. The remaining items ended up being backordered with an estimated delivery date over 5 months away. I received no notification of this and only found out when the original delivery estimate passed with no shipment and I signed into my account to see what was going on. When I complained to customer service they simply cancelled the order without any apologies. There are too many similar sites with better customer service for me to ever shop here again or recommend to anyone.

suej22
4/19/15

I purchased 2 chairs for just over $600 a piece. Two weeks after I placed the order, the same chairs were offered on their website for just over $500 a piece. I contacted Customer service and asked for a $200 credit and Brandon replied sorry, no credit. Really? Any other retailer would be happy to credit. Maybe I should just return them? I will never to business with them.

cynthiat5
4/19/15

I like the way your site is organized. Makes items of interest easy to locate. The only problem I have had is on my iPad this site freezes up or will only allow me to look at the top half of a category of merchandise. Overall I enjoy this site.

km77
4/19/15

I ordered a complete bedding set from Joss and Main at a price that initially seemed great. As I was ordering, I noticed there was no indication on their order site as to when it would actually arrive. I order other items online with other stores regularly, and it is always noted before submitting order, when to expect the order. On the joss and main site though, there is no mention, until AFTER you order. When I found out it would take nearly 8 weeks to arrive only after I had paid online in full, that was just not satisfactory, nor would I ever wait 8 weeks for a bedding set, so I immediately emailed Joss and Main and told them to refund my credit card immediately due to the fact the delivery was unacceptable, and that they state you can cancel your order within 48 hours if not shipped, and stated their expected arrival date of the order was unreasonable. I also told them I had contacted VISA as well. I would also like to mention to customers who purchase with VISA, for example, that if you have any issue with regard to misrepresentation of what you order from them and it is not what you paid for, contact VISA immediately and file a dispute claim against Joss and Main. Visa will chargeback the seller the amount you paid until resolved and hold your payment in trust, until they have heard back from the seller re your dispute and a decision has been made by VISA if it is warranted to refund. If they dont respond timely, VISA will be on your side. Keep in mind that misrepresentation or if description is deceptive of any item sold is a fraud, so VISA will most likely take your side if you dispute.

I also have to agree with other comments that many accessory items, pictures, prints, and linens, etc., including towels and other home items, you CAN do much better price wise at HOME GOODS, ROSS, TJMAX. If you can't find the item Joss and Main offer online on another reputable online site, chances are it's not worth the price they offer. Also, it is my understanding that Joss and Main and Wayfair are the same company.

darlenew7
4/18/15

Where is my order being sent? I clicked on submit order and got just the thankyou, which is very nice. However, I live in both Florida and New York, and there was no shipping option.

shielaw1
4/18/15

Items are priced reasonable!! Their website is easy to move around in. QUICK & EASY; that is what Grandparents need!! Joss and Main have "high quality" items but still manage to have "reasonable" pricing! I would encourage everyone to try this site; it is just GREAT!!

dalet19
4/17/15

great prices with unusual or unique selections, catagorized for ease of locating the special thing you didn't know you were looking for!

jj149
4/17/15

When I entered my zip code into the "Zip Code" field, I then hit, the "next" button, thinking I had finished entering the required information. However, an error message on the page appeared and kept telling me to "Enter City and State". Problem was there were no "City and State" fields to enter any information! They didn't appear until I entered the zip code twice. Finally, the "City and State" fields appeared. You need to have those separate fields of "City and State" alongside the "Zip Code" field - just as every other website does -or change your algorithm so that when the zip code is entered, the city and state appears - one or the other.

Joss & Main needs to take a page out of Amazon's book as to how to make for an easier checkout. This was my first order with your company and not a particularly nice experience. I hope this isn't a "red flag" of sorts...Oh, and don't get me started on trying to log onto your website...Again, take a page out of Amazon's book. I like Joss & Main's merchandise but the store needs to improve its information submission/checkout pages.

phoebep2
4/17/15

I have been looking for this swing it just popped up on my Facebook and with a great price.. cannot wait until it gets here thanks I love your web sight great looking stuff..

dawnm40
4/15/15

This site has wonderful, affordable products to make any home look and feel like a palace. The vast selection really lends itself to any decor and really allows the customer to exercise their creativity in decorating a beautiful home.

barbaraw47
4/15/15

Ordered beautiful throw pillows!!! Transaction was smooth and easy!!! Will be ordering again very soon! Thank-you!!!!

susanm120
4/15/15

I bought this for my husbands shop. I am helping him redo his work space and what a great find this is. Thank you sue

susana65
4/15/15

I love Joss & Main! They have great products and the site is so easy to use! I highly recommend them.

jillh23
4/15/15

A wide variety of items! I did have one item that was very different from the picture and it was no problem sending it back.

joannl9
4/14/15

I previously ordered a Langley Green ceramic garden stool as a gift. A charcoal brown stool arrived instead. The receiver of the gift liked the stool so it was not returned. Also, it is a pain to have to return merchandise.

susanh100
4/13/15

Every time I visit this site I purchase something. I just love the variety and the way the site flows. I will keep coming back because I always find what I'm looking for (even if I'm not looking).

pamelaw23
4/13/15

My personalized passport cover is beautiful!!! I love the quality of the leather, the engravement &
the color. I can say I am satisfied customer who will purchase additional products in the future.

melissac49
4/13/15

I cannot wait to get my Faye Sofa! It looks really good on the website and the reviews are very good!!! I'm excited!

maricaeh
4/12/15

I always find beautiful items for my home. If you wish for art work, kitchen decor or great bedding, this is the place to shop. Duvets, sheets, drapes or comforters, their selections and prices on everything most often is beyond competitive. Floral and items to dress your home are offered with taste, though some are "out there" for those looking for more "off-beat" items to demonstrate their personality. I seem to be signing in more frequently and today I got so lucky & found an extra sheet set to go with the duvet & sheet set I recently bought. I was also able to get a set of sheets to go with a duvet set that I bought for a friend as I had not been fast enough to get that when they were offered before. This has become my go to place as you can buy lamps and headboards, necessary domestic items and even Mother's Day and baby gifts. While in abundance in their offerings they change frequently, so if you love them grab them before they are gone. Save money and beautify your life.

ann-maries
4/12/15

Everything I have ordered from Joss and Main has be easy to assemble and wood items are of high quality and I've enjoyed everything I have ordered. I can hardly wait for my sheet set to get here!!

ann snyder
Coldwater, KS

staceyp10
4/10/15

I found the item on Joss & Main and I did a bit of research before I commited, looking for the best price and shipping. I couldn't find it anywhere with the item name used by J&S so I made the purchase.
Boy do I feel like I've been ripped off.
1. I started seeing the item in pop up adds (different name) from overstock.com with free shipping. Ughhhhhh, okay my fault.
2. The description of the item was wrong, it stated the table was 28 inches but it was actually 24". I called to ask for a refund. Wayfair will not refund the shipping!!!. I'm penalized $134 for their mistake. I will keep the table and somehow add 4 inches.I will not shop with J&S or Wayfair again.

pamelap16
4/9/15

The Charlene vase will blend perfectly in with my décor, and the Large Buddha Head, already has a special spot reserved on my bookshelves.

sharene
4/8/15

The vast amount of items that are there for my viewing...in many categories...often difficult to view all and process thru payment in the time given...how about 10 or 15 minutes on hold.
First order..will view items when received...

carlyh5
4/7/15

I can't believe how much money I saved using this site, and they make it so easy to find decorations to fit any theme you're looking for! I don't think I'll shop for room decorations anywhere else now.

chandral
4/7/15

I just ordered for the first time today. I will be writing a more thorough review after I receive my chair.

trudik
4/7/15

I've loved anything I've ever bought at Joss & Main and the shipping always used to be free. My gorgeous $35.95 wreath that I just purchase said "free shipping" on the itemization page, but then when it came to checkout, it said "pay $9.95 shipping today and get free shipping for a month." This appears to be a change in policy that is disappointing. I used to love that great products at greatly reduced prices were a hallmark of Joss & Main along with free shipping, but now there seems to be a revision of that feature. Too bad. I'll have to tread carefully when using them in the future.

rayn20
4/7/15

You write these reviews thinking that you may here from the business because they want to help you. Low and behold
I get an email from the jossandmain.Com company asking how they did. Once again I go through the long lists of errors. How talking to customer service tells you that congratulations your item will ship in three days. Then four days later you get a backorder notice stating they have no idea when it will ship. I never have had customer service contact me again or any answers to my questions nor an apology. Hard to buy a gift for someone when you are never sure it will ship. And so I look back here and see the usual 5 star reviews based on nothing but how pretty the site looked or they put in an order, never that the order went through. So I guess I have to leave another negative review to help people not fall for the lies.

Watch as the or more 5 star reviews follow on how happy people were to see the site.

carolynl13
4/7/15

Every. time I order from Joss & Main, they deliver exactly as they say they will and the merchandise is just as advertised.

maryb163
4/6/15

How I love thee, let me count the ways :o) ..

Dear Joss and Main,

I'm so inspired by your wonderful creative mix of elegance in furniture and ornamentation that, if you were hiring right now, I'd love to go to work for you. (However, I'm not a fashion designer for furnishings and home environments.) I really and truly feel that you are absolutely wonderful in the way you mix and match materials and furnishings to provide inspiration for types of tones, e.g. tropical, bungalow, citified, cute, romantic, .. I just can't begin to describe how grateful I am to get your emails, namely because of some problems I've had in trying to acquire just an end table, and a plant coffee type table. Finally I found something at Sears, only to be sorely disappointed. I saw a set similar to the end table I'm finally purchasing through Joss and Main. The Sears store manager told me they had no sets for my request in stock, although they had it on display. How do you like that ? Well, you know ? I've been waiting for an entire year to finally access an end table, at least. And the piece I just purchased from you is just the thing for my bungalow living room. (Please don't laugh :o) .. If this goes through, at least it will be something. And for this, I thank you ever so very much !!

Very truly yours,

Mary M. Boyle

lindak57
4/5/15

I found this site by accident via Pinterest and immediately knew I would shop here often . Very classy and affordable merchandise :)

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Joss & Main staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Love your selection, but I do have to tell you that it is a pain in the rear to go on your site. As a busy designer I do not have the time or the memory to remember to always remember a feaking password. Only issue
3 weeks ago
Answer
susano13
A: Use your tablet.....and you won't have to use your password unless you want to by something. I do agree that on the computer it is a pain.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: do you deliver larger items off this site to Canada and are there any additional charges
2 weeks ago
Answer
susanw58
A: I'm a Canadian customer who ordered 2 smaller items as gifts (1 weighed quite a bit, though). I was charged BOTH STANDARD US DOMESTIC SHIPPING & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! I couldn't believe that shipping could be so much (over $100 US), so I unsubscribed from their website. Guess what? Two weeks ago I saw one of the products I'd purchased for sale at Winners for a fraction of the cost I'd payed. My advice: tempting pictures, but Canadian Buyers Beware! (I hope this helps!)
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Joss & Main staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

21 Photos for Joss & Main