US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jamies52

I can depend on a speedy arrival and great customer service with every order. (in 56 reviews)

janettea1

I have ordered many items, ranging from art work to furniture, and have never been disappointed. (in 79 reviews)

aliceb42

Bought a two-toned blue rug, my first purchase through Joss and Main. (in 29 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

terrys50
10/31/14

Love this website. Have purchased many lovely things over the past year or so. Everything is top quality and ships with amazing speed. Have never returned a single item! Shop Now!!

micheleb30
10/31/14

Love Joss and Main. Beautiful pieces you won't find at the Home Improvement store and nobody else will have it. Great finds at Great, Great prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: If you don't see what you are looking for, sign up for their e-mails and they will let u know about all their events and specials for different styles of decorating and groupings. They will also send you a Discount Promo code to give you an even better deal.

lwk
10/31/14

great variety, interesting concept, wonderful customer service

juliannad
10/31/14

Love this site, lots of reasonably priced things, the quality of products is consistent, and easy site to use. Customer service is outstanding. Love it!

Tip for consumers: Love that I can trust the quality. I've ordered many things, and the products have always met my expectations.

dorinab
10/31/14

I absolutely love everything. Quality items, reasonable prices, very good delivery service. I always find something I am interested in.

Tip for consumers: I have never returned an item - that speaks for itself

paulap18
10/30/14

This customer service of Joss and Main is incredible. I had several issues with my orders and unlike some other websites, the customer service at Joss and Main was top notch. I will say that I have ordered three products and have had issues with all three. I was told that this is very unusual. I am not sure if this is true or not, but I will say that customer service resolved the issues quickly. I wouldn't say that the quality is top notch, but the price/quality ratio seem dead on. As always, I would recommend that you comparison shop to get the best price. I found some things that were cheaper on J & M than they were at Overstock.

hilaryt3
10/29/14

For the second time this year, Joss & Main has failed to deliver my order. This is very disappointing, as I invest a fair amount of time on the site picking out things for my home. In both instances, the transaction was completed and the item was supposedly shipped. I have doubts here, as the shipping label and UPS tracking number were assigned, but in the first instance the item was "damaged" during shipment and in the second it was "lost in transit." I was given a refund, but was still extremely frustrated. If these were truly shipping errors, then why was Joss & Main responsible and not UPS? There's something fishy going on here.

sharona21
10/28/14

I"ve made 2 purchases with Joss and Main - both items looked great...online. The first item was a piece of junk so I returned it. The second was a $660 chest that turned out to be pressboard and one of the hinges had ripped right out of the side! I have one more order that I have already placed, but I"m expecting I will have to return that too! Don't order from Joss and Main unless you like really expensive trash!

marya156
10/28/14

My first order of two items was 50 - 50. One item came immediately and was as described. The second item took several weeks to arrive and was as described. No communication from J & M for delay. Thankfully, second arrived the day before I left for wedding for which the items were my present! Both items came from same warehouse.

My third, and last, order was a nightmare. It was a $300, four-drawer chest (36" x 36" x 18"). Original price was not what I would classify as to be expected DIY project as I would have expected if I purchased from IKEA. The chest arrived as 44 pieces of wood and 125 screws and required two people to keep aligned as assembled! I'm a 70-year old woman! All four drawers were described as felt-lined. Only top drawer was lined. It did assemble into chest I expected.

When I inquired about no forewarning of extreme amount of assembly and additional person required, I was offered 10% refund. Since I had received 10% coupon for next purchase, I requested 25% refund. They said top was 15% or return for full refund. DUH, disassemble 125 screws and repackage 44 components in original box, don't think so. Settled for $45 refund. BTW, IKEA charges to assemble begin at $79.

Tip for consumers: 1. When says "assembly required," weigh price considering my experience of 100% assembly which the sale price amount did not reflect. The assembly would have been OK if priced accordingly and if description shaped my expectation.
2. Beware of unannounced delay in shipment and don't purchase if need by a specific date!

pamg11
10/25/14

I'm skeptical about this site...they advertised a coupon to receive 10% plus free shipping. It gave me the 10% off, but not the free shipping. I will call and see if a customer service rep can change that.

janettea1
10/25/14

I am remodeling our bathroom and had already picked out the faucets. I was going to order them from another plumbing web site. I found them here on Joss and Main for less. I have ordered many items, ranging from art work to furniture, and have never been disappointed. If there was an issue with anything I had purchased, it was addressed and resolved quickly. Their customer service is fantastic. I shop with confidence on this site.

marthal18
10/23/14

This is one of the best new sites around. Beautifully put together. Quality and savings are outstanding. The shipping is very fast. I also like the way the site works and especially the checkout process. It is new and different and much easier.

Tip for consumers: Just have fun with it.

bj154
10/22/14

This site is amazing! It offers huge savings on designer lighting, furniture and home decor. I recently purchased a pair of sconces that were $150 less than full retail in a local store and an online source.

Tip for consumers: Compare prices, and check measurements to see it the item will work in your space because you can't get your money back on returns.

lillianw13
10/21/14

I have not purchased too much from this site yet. Just rain boots. I was a little confused because I was not updated on shipping status.

janiceg8
10/19/14

After visiting this site many times over a period of several weeks and being delighted with the chic look of the merchandise, today I found a canvas print I couldn't resist. My "room enhancer" should arrive next week and I can hardly wait. The web site is quick and easy to maneuver and and the company promises to give monetary credit if it becomes necessary to return my purchase.
Janice in Texas

kristinel2
10/18/14

Easy to follow web site and ordering decisions. Save all pertinent information. Many items to choose from and their coffee is to die for.

janetb26
10/16/14

The website was cumbersome. My home page had no search box. My sister's home page had a search box, but after she put items in the bag, there was nowhere to sign up as a member so she could buy them. When she went back to her home page, her search box had disappeared. As far as I can tell, they don't actually want to sell anything. They were quick to respond by email when I emailed them, but mostly I can't remember when I have been on such an un-user-friendly website.

Tip for consumers: Take a tranquilizer before you start and have several friends on the site at the same time so that maybe one of them will have a search box to find merchandise and maybe one of them will be able to find a way to sign up as a member so you can actually buy the merchandise in the bag

susano13
10/16/14

I was happy to find the canisters, but very surprised that they cannot be returned if I'm not satisfied. Why? Everything else I've purchased has had that option. I just finished raving about J&M to my friends, telling them that items were returnable when I see this on my receipt. I'm disappointed. However, I love J&M products. I apparently need to be more careful in ordering.

Tip for consumers: Be careful to check if item is returnable before ordering.

lindas107
10/16/14

Love your French Country ,but sick of white ,beige, & browns. Would like some color or prints that would be French Country. I cant see spending 2 to 3 hundred dollars on a chair then having to take it to be recovered to go with the style.

peggyb8
10/15/14

Purchased lamps, rugs, seating, art, accent pieces, dining, bedroom, oh my!!! Love this terrific site for my special retreat from this busy and crazy world we live in!!!

Tip for consumers: Trust this site. You will find amazing one of a kind treasures for your home and lifestyle!!!

irenep9
10/15/14

I wish that I had read customer reviews before ordering my table. It arrived damaged and
only resembled the table in shape but definitely not the teak table top that had been described and photographed. However, the broken legged table was well packaged. Makes me wonder
if there was a slight break to the leg before wrapping. I will notify customer service directly
for some sort of a refund.

Tip for consumers: Do a little investigating before ordering.

crystals17
10/12/14

I, apparently, lost a wonderful couch and two wonderful chairs, today, that were reserved for me, because there were "hieroglyphics" all over their site according to a very charming and helpful customer service person. She was not, however, able to ensure that the items reserved for me would continue to be so, and they appear to have been sold to someone else, no matter how much I updated and re-tried the site. I'M VERY SAD, TO BE HONEST.

Tip for consumers: EXTRAORDINARILY POOR SERVICE, NOT SERVICE PERSONNEL, BUT SERVICE, UNABLE TO MAINTAIN THEIR OWN WEBSITE AND KEEP CUSTOMERS RESERVED ITEMS RESERVED FOR THEM. I PRAY THAT THIS ERROR HAS BEEN AMELIORATED, AND I SIMPLY CANNOT TELL FROM MY END, BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK AS THOUGH I WILL RECEIVE WHAT WAS DULY MINE.

brendam29
10/12/14

This is a wonderful website to find unique and beautiful pieces. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and have been very pleased with everything that I have ordered thus far.

Thanks

roberth140
10/11/14

Been looking for several years for this type of decal, have finally found it on your site. thank you.
Rob

marianelad1
10/11/14

This is my first time buying something from Joss and Main but I think they have beautiful things. Can't give any opinion yet about the quality.

lorainem
10/9/14

You never know what they will be selling, first time to ever see brushes for artists. Easels and I am very happy, even canvases. Wonderful pricing as always.

jessicat22
10/8/14

Website's product displays were beautiful... and then every selection that I viewed to possibly purchase then sent me back to the main page...NOT the page and spot I was at! So d#@$ed frustrating with so many items to search through over and over!! (speaking of "Search"... why isn't there one?) Methinks the IT design team needs to clean up the functionality of the site to make it a little user-friendly. Please! I'd love to shop here all the time, but don't know if my patience is abundant enough.

gwend34
10/6/14

Hello World!! Years ago I found this web-site and now am obsessed with shopping for treasures. In my bedroom I have made a romantic get away with gorgeous mirrors, a comforter set that makes you feel that you are in Morraco. I have bought almost 8 different comforter sets and I am single!! In my living room I have a huge mirror over my fireplace mantle and it is huge and with silver leaf it is gorgeous. I have always wanted another of the same for I have a living room with high beam ceiling and getting another mirror would just set off this room perfectly. My chandeliers reflect in every mirror and it actually looks like I have 6 chandeliers for all of the sparkle it gives out. I have bought large area rugs that are gorgeous. End tables, 3 bench sets with sparkling crystals that I really like. If you get a product that is damaged they work very well with you and make it right every time. I have bought 3 flush mounted chandeliers where I put 2 of them in the family room/dining area and 1 for my bedroom. I put them on dimmers so they can be romantic or can sparkle like a city view with sparkling lights. The chandeliers were only something like $200 each and I paid a friend $50 for each to hang for me. I recently saw the chandeliers on the web-site now going for over $600 each and with a regular price of over $1,000. If you see something you really like - don't pause...for it may go quicker than you would think. I love this web-site so much I want to tell the entire world!!

Tip for consumers: No shipping costs after paying $9.95 for your first order. No tax and this means you are actually paying less for your item. Love it - buy it right then and now! Your treasures are just waiting for you.,.

baarbarah1
10/4/14

Felt too rushed with clock ticking...makes a person feel like they should delete...making one feel fearful instead of an honest good company you can come back to with pleasure!

Tip for consumers: Would like to send review AFTER I have received the merchandise.

jamies52
10/3/14

I came across Joss & Main accidentally. What a pleasant surprise to stumble onto several items I had been trying to find, in my price range, of excellent quality, for months! I purchased three rugs that have beautiful colors and patterns for considerably less than I expected to pay. The compliments are still coming and they look new months later. I can depend on a speedy arrival and great customer service with every order. Thanks for getting me ready for Halloween; it's always great fun to shop at Joss & Main!

Tip for consumers: Check your cart often and check out frequently to avoid losing items to other shoppers. Your cart only holds the items you place in it for 10:00 minutes, but is refreshed each time you add a new item or check out.

lw15
10/2/14

Terrible initial experience. We'll see if they come through. One expensive piece required assembly thought that was not anywhere in the product information at the time of sale. A piece was damaged in shipment. Finally, a chest advertised to be 36" H and 35" W is just 30" H and 22" W. That is significant. Would give them negative stars if I could. Perhaps their after purchase service is better than their order fulfillment.

Tip for consumers: Don't purchase from this company. Whatever savings you think you're getting are not worth it.

gwenn5
10/2/14

This company is a nightmare to deal with when it comes to receiving your items. I will never order from Joss & Main again. Buyers beware, they don't know what they're doing in the shipping and freight departments! Too bad, I liked the products, but I'm not going to go through the hell I went through this week with my bathroom vanity, which I finally had to pick up on my own at a distribution center, because they couldn't get their acts together.

Tip for consumers: Don't order any furniture from this company, unless you want to wait forever to receive it, if you're lucky.

stacym40
10/1/14

I LOVE Joss and Main, thought I had hit the home décor & furniture jackpot when I discovered this site a few years ago. Everyday I love to shop their site for the new events, it gives me motivation to decorate my new home and my family and friends homes. But after countless orders of damaged items, items that don't look anything like the photo on the website and orders being cancelled or take 3 months to arrive... I think I'm done!!

Today was it for me, I had ordered a metal wall hanging for a wall space in my house that has been empty for 6 months, thought I had found the perfect item, but when it arrived I was very disappointed, the look, color and shape were not as I expected. I promptly contacted customer service and they are issuing a refund as I type this. But this isn't the first time I've come across an issue like this. J&M does a great job of showing a photo or two of an item and you think that's what your going to get, but its not. Colors are not described or photographed properly, descriptions are not accurate and shapes and mechanics of an item are not as they seem.

I will say Customer Service has always been top notch, when I've called on an order that took 3+ months they were on top of it, if something is damaged they offer a credit very quickly and when I've inquired on an item regarding manufacturer or product materials they quickly respond. I just wish the product was as good as the service!!

My suggestion to Joss & Main would be to include more photos, fronts, backs and close ups of colors and to also give more detailed descriptions.

The 2 stars I've given are for the items I ordered but I would give customer service 5 stars! Photos attached are the photo from the event in photo 1 and photo 2 is how the items is so warped and damaged it can't even hang properly on the wall.

Tip for consumers: Emails customer service for questions of who manufacturers the item and for additional photos.

janiceb13
9/30/14

I love your site. I like the selection, I like the customer service, I like the prices. I have been very happy with my many purchases for my new home.

mimih4
9/26/14

I ordered 8 different rugs last weekend. They cancelled all of my orders without even notifying me when I was waiting for shipping information on my rugs. They finally after I signed into my account to get shipping information sent me one email even though i had 5 different orders. That said sorry we mis priced these items and they are being cancelled. What kind of customer service is that! NONE they are supposed to honor there pricing.

Very upsetting. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!

yvonnef2
9/25/14

If you can't even get onto the website without giving them your e-mail address, something is very wrong.

shelbym29
9/25/14

Joss and Main Review -
This site does not honor its pricing. What is the point of getting email updates a couple of times a day for items on sale if they can cancel your order at anytime if they priced the item incorrectly on THEIR site in THEIR advertisement. It falsifies the whole company and what it stands for. Don't order from the site. Its a waste of time.

hazelb12
9/24/14

What a great experience. J&M have so much to explore and at your own pace. They offer everything for your home then some. Enjoy, enjoy!!! If you like browsing and know what you are looking for you will find it here!!! Just try to control yourself or maybe not just have a good time.

Tip for consumers: Be ready to dream away!!!

jandmb
9/24/14

I love Wayfair and naturally assumed Joss & Main would be on the same level since Wayfair owns J&M. Wrong! I was in the process of buying a bed that I've been stalking over on Wayfair. I saw it was priced almost $200 less at J&M. When I went to "place my order" the item rang up more than the price of Wayfair. When they include the $125 for "additional shipping", you quickly realize you aren't getting a deal at all. Plus I didn't like the shipping details stating buyer is responsible for moving the items from their truck to curb side. Please! Wayfair needs to revamp the company big time. In the meantime, I'll continue to admire the items they have but won't go so far as purchasing from them.

Tip for consumers: Before placing your order, visit other reputable online companies who may be selling that same item and start comparing. Don't be surprised you aren't getting a good deal with J&M.

julier17
9/23/14

Ordered a rug at a low price a day later they canceled the order because the price was a computer error. I called and waited on the phone for 15 min only to receive terrible service. Do not trust this company--they don't honor their prices, they don't value their customers.

shannar1
9/23/14

Joss & Main made a mistake on pricing for a rug that I ordered. I looked everywhere for the perfect rug - found it - and now they have cancelled my order based on a mistake that THEY made. It's so unfortunate as I love browsing their site and often find unique items. I'm amazed that they are not honoring their posted price, they obviously don't care about their reputation. I'm in the process of staging a house and in the spring will be furnishing our new home.....BIG MISTAKE JOSS & MAIN, BIG MISTAKE. You have lost a customer for life.

jays287
9/23/14

I ordered a rug and following day they canceled my order. They stated the price was wrong. I was charged in full sent a conformation and a estimated ship date. I spoke to a customer sales representative who said they would not even offer me a discount on the item. They also stated this is a common issue with Joss and Main. This site is a waste of time. They should have honored their mistake and completed placed orders. It is now two days later and i have still not seen a refund on my credit card.

annies29
9/22/14

I ordered a rug from this Merchant and they cancelled my order because they claimed they inadvertently charged the same price for all the sizes.of the rug. I went back and checked on line and the price for the smallest rug was 3 times the size of the rug I had ordered. Not only did they not honor the price on line, they wouldn' t even offer free shipping or a coupon for a replacement order. I will never order from this merchant again.

Tip for consumers: don't

hannahj11
9/22/14

Cancelled orders when they made a pricing mistake on certain items. I understand doing this, but doing it more than 72 hours after the purchase and not refunding the shipping charge on other items purchased to ship freely with mispriced item, absolutely not okay. Much better websites to buy from!

maryl103
9/21/14

Simply put, I LOVE JOSSANDMAIN! My home is filled with items ordered from this site. I am inspired by and love to put together from the fire sale themes that reflects my decorating style. My style tends to be contemporary, glam, chic, a bit Hollywood (I am after all, from southern California) but love organic living as well. JossandMain offers every taste of home decor (and fashion accessories) that a design craze like me can only dream of accessing. I am obsessed! My home is work in progress but happy to fill it with JossandMain collection.

bettyn8
9/21/14

Unfortunately what you see on the screen looks better than what you get in real life. For some reason, in the three orders, something has been broken. I don't know who is handling the shipping end, but it has been a problem. I'm trying them one more time, and if I have the same issue, I won't buy from them anymore.

Stuff on screen looks better than in real life, quality wise.

crystalb8
9/21/14

I absolutely love Joss and Main. Beautiful items at great prices. Customer service is beyond amazing. I've bought a desk, chair, ottoman, jewelry box, tray, pet bed, wall art, bedding, dresser, storage towers, picture frame, faux flowers, pillows, etc... and will definitely purchase again!

lisag52
9/20/14

Joss & Main never disappoints me! Whether you are just perusing their beautiful merchandise, or buying some lovely items for home décor, you will not be disappointed! Their variety is never dull, and the only reason that I don't get on their site is to take a little respite from shopping, because it's rare that I visit their site and not make a purchase. I have only had to return items on one occasion, and it was quite simple and painless! I have compared their prices with other sites, and the value can't be beat!

sofial8
9/20/14

I found the web sites basket and checkout process a nightmare. I provided the vital bank details etc before I could view and amend my shopping list which didn't work constantly. I had items in my checkout that didn't correspond to the total cost, which doesn't indicate the shipping cost until I agree the nonsense total costs. Emailed customer service as concerned as to the safety of my account details. No one has return my email. Why don't the y have a phone number, amazon do, all uk shopping sites do why not jandm. Don't feel they are trustworthy.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them

path46
9/19/14

Poorly designed web site, cheap quality items, slow delivery, poor customer service, terrible return policy! Don't be fooled by the glitzy photos of items!! I feel like a fool for having fallen for their fakery. Don't buy from this site!!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T use it!

10 Photos for Joss & Main