US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

janiceb13

I like the selection, I like the customer service, I like the prices. (in 89 reviews)

jillm18

I love Joss & Main because it has: a wide assortment of products; good prices; great customer service. (in 24 reviews)

maryl103

My home is filled with items ordered from this site. (in 191 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kimberlya16
7/2/15

FABULOUS FINDS at FABULOUS PRICES!!!! Can't stop shopping....I'm addicted! They have the Best Quality Items at Bargain Basement Prices! All items come Timely, perfectly wrapped and customer service is Number #1! I was sent the wrong item accidentally once. I called CS Rep. and the correct item was shipped out that day from the business I ordered my item from, and the wrong item sent...I was told to keep it, or donate it. These folks can't be beat!!! They are my FAVORITE go to source for ANYTHING I am looking for...

sandrar33
7/2/15

Ordering & completing my first purchase with Joss & Main was a breeze! Deciding from all of their amazing products & deals, which product I needed to purchase was the hard part! Can't wait for my rug to ship & arrive! Expecting great things from Joss & Main!

catherineb27
7/2/15

After having problems with placing order on this site I got in touch with customer service, they got back with me in a timely manner and was able to place my order this afternoon. So pleased with doing business with this site and the prices are reasonable.

ronah
7/2/15

I received a notice saying that I would get $15 off on my next purchase. It did not show up on my order.

mb102
7/1/15

Damaged items and will not take responsibility for this- will need to file a claim with my bank to get my money back.

audreyr10
7/1/15

Thye used to be a good site for the average buyer. It now looks like they're catering to decorators who can afford to pay higher prices. I shop at Home Goods and get some of the same items for much less. How disappointing the site is now

jennifers138
7/1/15

I placed an order for outdoor furniture that should have been delivered (based on the date they told me) with more than enough time before having guests for 4th of July. Eight days after I placed my order, they emailed saying there was a delay. My item has now shipped but it is taking almost a full month for it to arrive - yet I paid $134.95 in shipping costs!!!! I should have just ordered on Overstock.com. Free shipping and arrives in 3 days. This was my first order with Joss & Main, will probably be my last.

trishaf1
6/30/15

I have been trying for the better part of an HOUR now to place an order on the Joss and Main website. I forgot my password for my account, so I clicked their link to send me an email so I can reset it ----I've now requested this 5 times and Never received an email. There is no customer service phone number to call...

So I've been trying to create a New account with my backup email account ---for 30 minutes now. The website Will NOT Allow Me to login OR create a new account!!! I keep getting a prompt to "Choose Password" with the new email address, but each time I enter a password FOR MY NEW ACCOUNT I receive an error saying They Can't Find That Account ---and to "follow the link below to create a New Account" -----OF COURSE they can't find my account since I'm trying to create a New account ----AND---- There is NO LINK to create a new account!!!

It Really doesn't get any more frustrating than this!!!

What ever happened to Basic Website Functionality OR Customer Service??

richardm112
6/29/15

Online elsewhere and in stores this particular rug was $300 more expensive! We knew exactly what we wanted, had found it nearby, but my wife decided to check out Joss & Main on offchance they might have it--not only do they, but the price is outstanding!

audreym14
6/29/15

I enjoy looking at the items offered on this site. Refreshing!

ellenu1
6/26/15

I ordered a set of four beautiful coffee mugs from Joss and Main and they came today. They are even nicer than they look in the picture on the website. They were packaged very securely and came in three days. I'm so happy that I just ordered another set of the same mugs. Highly recommend this company!

tinab53
6/24/15

Love my Quilt, it is so soft, now I'm buying two more for my grand daughters !!!

marym193
6/24/15

Wonderful products in a wide variety of styles and seasons. Site was very easy to navigate and checkout was quick. No complaints.

karenb121
6/24/15

I was thinking that the $10 free shipping could be applied to my first order. That needs to be more clear up front. Thanks KDB

dianec40
6/22/15

Rug that I haven't seen yet, but based on the colors and the location of placement I am sure it is going to be a crowd pleaser.

alyonas1
6/22/15

I rarely write any reviews but I simply had to share this one. so I ordered a rug on Jan 31 and the original delivery date was mid April- a bit of a long wait but the item looked so nice and the price was very attractive so I decided it was worth a wait. today, June 22, I still haven't received the item and that is after having sent about 70 emails during the course of 5 months. The service is simply appalling, nobody ever knows, where the item is, they always send their sincerest apologies and tell you it will be with you with next delivery in 2 weeks' time but as you guessed it never arrives.
and guess what, they just decided that its actually best to arrange a refund. so 5 month of wait, hours spent on chasing the item, stress caused by whole situation and no item in the end. avoid!!!

P.S. during the 5 months wait, I was stupid enough to order a few more items, some of them were ok , some of them were not actually the items I chose but close enough replacement or poor quality but I was enough distressed with this rug so I didn't even bother wasting my time on returning those small items

bridgetb6
6/21/15

I have enjoyed receiving a few rugs from you guys and at one time and a time and almost two times (caught it), the delivery was made but someone else falsely signed so I had not personally gotten the item. After I mentioned that issue to customer service, I immediately received the item next day with SHIPPING CO. well aware and all was corrected.
I Must compliment the integrity of Joss & Main for rectifying issues quickly and assertively.
Bridget Bernhart/ Peter Lardieri

audreyw11
6/21/15

items are of extremely good quality, and the prices are excellent!
Would recommend site to others. Personally have acquired some very good bargins.

rachelj15
6/20/15

We purchased this as a gift to a family member and when they got it, they said it is the prettiest thing they have ever seen or ever had. They have had nice things too. This is lovely and great quality.

simoneo2
6/20/15

Three of the four separately ordered items from Joss and Main were delivered damaged! The final straw was when one dining table sat at the warehouse until I asked where it was as it was well past delivery date. They knew it was damaged so they hid the evidence by wrapping new cardboard over the very damaged packaging and sent it off to me. The table had been dropped from some height on the corner and was completely destroyed. They refunded me but I had the cost of getting rid of the table, which is why they delivered it to me damaged.

Tip for consumers: do not ever ship to Canada

maryl138
6/20/15

I like this site because it has things you can't find anywhere else, and you get free shipping for thirty days after making a purchase!

margaretf19
6/18/15

All the items are of good quality. If there is an issue, their Customer Care Department makes short work of fixing you problem.
Delivery is all ways prompt. If there is any delay, Joss and Main contact you to make you
aware of any changes.

patriciam62
6/16/15

I love your presentations...

gailc26
6/16/15

I found a really cool headboard to finish my guestroom 'makeover' at a great price. I enjoyed checking out the Joss & Main shop by style. The different looks sparked new ideas for my room makeover.

Thanks

nadinep2

Fast, easy, no glitches.

susanl75
6/11/15

While in the process of placing an order it submitted without my agreeing to the order. Now I can't get it back! With no direct refund, this is a major problem for me!!

alexisp8
6/11/15

Ordered 4 beautiful chairs from the site.... which arrived with no issues. Upon closer inspection, however, I noticed that the chairs I received are a replica of the product pictured. They do look similar, but they are not the same chair! The arm rests are shaped differently and there are other disparities. I still feel the chairs are a good value, but at least be honest if you're not going to deliver the product pictured.

nancyh54
6/11/15

What beauty this table and chairs has! Classic styling, organic feel, impressive wood details, and easy storage!

paulettea
6/11/15

quality, beauty, and packed elegantly!

sandyl34
6/10/15

Easy to find what you are looking for. Placing order was extremely easy. Will definitely be back to shop.

ds109
6/10/15

I LOVE Joss and Main - service - product quality... sales - all of it. I LOVE shopping from this site. Never disappointed. Yet.

karind1
6/10/15

I have ordered several items from jossandmain and have never been disappointed.

dionned1
6/9/15

When I first went on the site the price kept changing. When I went back the next day the original price showed up, I bought the rug, and it was delivered about three days later!! The rug is beautiful!!

lynny1
6/8/15

I found what I was looking for at a reasonable price

tonyr42
6/8/15

I like the prices and ease of ordering.

kadyq
6/8/15

I have had no issues with Joss & Main. I did receive a defective product which was in a manufacturers sealed box but it was replaced immediately and I did not have to return the defective item. Even though they tend to rename their products I still manage to find them on the internet and look up reviews. Sometimes I find better prices elsewhere but the deals I have gotten were significant. Delivery people have been super polite and on time. Customer service also polite and respond quickly. So far so good.....

melissar39
6/8/15

First I ordered a loveseat, it came and it was adorable. So I also ordered from Wayfair (which is the same company). I ordered and chair and ottoman... nearly 3 months later, they sold me a set that wasn't even available. So after waiting all that time, I was refunded. Then I ordered again from Joss and Main, ordered 2 nick nacks with a table. Nick Nacks came but NO table.... A month later, it is LOST... They are giving me the run around that they cannot get a hold of the warehouse, blah blah blah.... Was supposed to get RIGHT back with me on Friday. NOTHING as of monday. Just want a refund and I am done ordering from them.... Just done.

allairek
6/7/15

I found the ordering process easy to use.

nancym70
6/5/15

On my first shopping visit with Joss and Main I was very pleased to find the products that were offered along with excellent values for the cost. Ordering is very easy. Delivery with standard shipping is very prompt.

winniew3
6/4/15

I REALLY ENJOYED SHOPPING, BUT I THOUGHT THE CLOCK WAS A LITTLE TO QUICK. OTHER THAN THAT THE SITE IS GREAT!

jeanniel2
6/4/15

Ordering was quick and easy.

bevc6
6/4/15

love the merchandise, website is a little difficult to get through!

lindsayb37
6/4/15

I tried ordering on my mobile device and had several issues. First, I had free shipping for 9 days remaining, but when I logged into my account from the mobile website, it did not register that I was eligible for free shipping. I had to go to my mobile email, find the email that said I was still eligible for free shipping, and click on the link in the email for the free shipping to apply to my account. Then, with each field you have to enter to process the order (address, quantity, etc.) the page would freeze up and back/refresh would not resuscitate the page. I was finally able to get my address entered, but when I tried to enter my billing info via the link on the purchase page, the link on the page was dead. I tapped it 20 times in multiple locations to no avail. I ended up having to forward the "still eligible for free shipping" email to my desktop computer, and continue the purchase there. The whole process was tedious and frustrating.

charmainem1
6/3/15

prices are reasonable, item descriptions and pictures are nicely detailed

chucks15
6/3/15

This displays a message to me and friend when times seem tough so as not to worry but enjoy what we are blessed with. We both need a reminder. This will do it for us both. Thank you.

annd38
6/3/15

I love the pictures and details for the products, it's also nice to tell right away that a product is sold out prior to ordering. Once you set up an account the ordering process is the easiest site I have used and I am an avid online shopper.

dianeg29
6/2/15

love your site

janetw28
6/2/15

Joss and Main has the most interesting and lovely pieces on the internet. I loved this copper tray and showed it to my husband. We were not sure what to use it for, but decided we have to have it. I was surprised by my husband because he is not an impulse buyer. Whoever choses your pieces is very talented. Thank you!!

joycem23
6/1/15

A very pleasant experience on Joss & Main today. The pages load quickly, there is an adequate description of each item and you are able to find bargains. There is a pretty good selection of beautiful decorative pieces for every room in the home. Also, I love that they tell when to expect delivery of your items and its' really fast. This is a very good site !

carlat8
6/1/15

My dresser came and I was surprised at the horrendous quality. I saw the made in china sticker and ordered a lead paint test from Amazon. Sure enough, the paint used on the dresser contains lead. Do your due diligence, Joss & Main! It is ridiculous that this site is passing off this horrible quality of furniture - that contains lead paint!! - and doesn't have a beat on their vendors. Stay away.

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Joss & Main staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Love your selection, but I do have to tell you that it is a pain in the rear to go on your site. As a busy designer I do not have the time or the memory to remember to always remember a feaking password. Only issue
4/8/15
Answer
susano13
A: Use your tablet.....and you won't have to use your password unless you want to by something. I do agree that on the computer it is a pain.
4/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: do you deliver larger items off this site to Canada and are there any additional charges
4/16/15
Answer
susanw58
A: I'm a Canadian customer who ordered 2 smaller items as gifts (1 weighed quite a bit, though). I was charged BOTH STANDARD US DOMESTIC SHIPPING & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! I couldn't believe that shipping could be so much (over $100 US), so I unsubscribed from their website. Guess what? Two weeks ago I saw one of the products I'd purchased for sale at Winners for a fraction of the cost I'd payed. My advice: tempting pictures, but Canadian Buyers Beware! (I hope this helps!)
4/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Joss & Main staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

21 Photos for Joss & Main