US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

janiceb13

I like the selection, I like the customer service, I like the prices. (in 61 reviews)

maryl103

My home is filled with items ordered from this site. (in 89 reviews)

jillm18

I love Joss & Main because it has: a wide assortment of products; good prices; great customer service. (in 11 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jackiy
12/17/14

I already have two of these pillows and a chair to match and they are so lovely in my living room. Just had to order another pillow. Everything I have ordered from Joss and Main in the past has been of excellent quality and so beautiful. You will love whatever will fit into your décor and will receive the raves that I do. The service, free shipping, easy returns make it so easy to buy from J&M. Thank you Josh& Main! Merry Christmas!

amym60
12/15/14

Really terrible experience with these guys. I ordered lanterns in September, I was assured i would receive them before my brother's wedding in October. 2 days before the delivery date I received an email to say that the delivery has now been moved to December.

When they finally arrived in Dec the item's glass had shattered. Terrible packaging considering the item is made of glass, no bubble wrap - just a cardboard box within a cardboard box. I would recommend you use this website.

The service representative on the phone was really helpful. I was given a full refund and was told to throw away the item.

Tip for consumers: dont order from here

diannag2
12/14/14

All of the items that I've ordered from here, ranging from picture frames to furniture have always been worth the money, has been delivered in a timely fashion and when I had a problem their customer service took care of it immediately.

rachels45
12/13/14

I thought this was a good company until my last order. I bought a piece of jewelry that was claimed to be worth approximately $100 and the photo of it looked beautiful. When I received it, I was disappointed because it felt and looked a lot cheaper than in the photo. I decided to see how much it was on the brand's site and other sites, to my surprise it was only about $30. I paid the same with the discount plus shipping on the site. Now I know the company uses false pricing so I cannot trust anything I buy. When I called to let them know they argued that it was really worth $100 and they couldn't help me.

Tip for consumers: check other websites first to make sure the slashed price is real

sherrim8
12/13/14

Not all items are truly "deals,"however, most are and some are excellent. Taste and merchandise selection are both excellent. I have bought more from this collection of household goods than from all other web sites combined.

kc61
12/12/14

I just ordered jewelry for 2 co-workers which was very inexpensive but looked expensive. I love to look at the Joss and Main's web-site for great bargains for my family.
Last week, I ordered a beautiful mirrored jewelry box with white beads on top for my daughter. When it arrived today it was shattered. Only one piece of packing PAPER . come on..!! Understand you all are extremely busy, but I was so disappointed

Tip for consumers: be careful for delicate items being shipped! Mine was destroyed I had to write on their site instead of talking to a customer rep and should hear tomorrow some time for a response

amandae15
12/9/14

This place is the worst site ever, not only do they take your money and send your purchase elsewhere they do nothing to help get your order back or refund your money. They are the most useless, uncaring, theiving site that I ever dealt with. Do not buy from them ever. They will take your money and not send you your product to the right Address and then do nothing at all to help you. Buyer beware

alenag2
12/9/14

I thought the simplicity of the site was good and the prices very good. I also liked the advertising on Pinterest! I cannot rate the shipping or quality as I have not been sent my products yet.

marym154
12/7/14

Good choice of merchandise, clear illustrations, easy to navigate, good value. Lots of nice stuff! A negative -- the rug prices shown in the drop-down list are not the price. Once you select the item, the price goes UP!

georgeg49
12/6/14

The rug is beautiful and a good value. But the pricing was confusing. There was a lower price advertised on the item, but when I clicked to purchase the price went up. This isn't a good way to sell products, no matter if it is still considered a value.

Tip for consumers: I have purchased other items on this site, including a rug under-layment. It was advertised to be a certain size, and when it arrived it was smaller than the stated size. I didn't return it because much of it was under my bed and wouldn't be walked on. If there continues to be ordering problems, I will definitely shop elsewhere. Items can be returned for merchandise credit.

idam19
12/5/14

I am a first time buyer and had an awful experience purchasing products on Joss & Main website. I bought 3 pieces of jewelry which looked great online though in reality they turned out to be made of cheap plastic and were very uncomfortable to wear. On top of everything, they don't offer free shipping or returns. Never again.

killinab
12/4/14

Amazing merchandise for an affordable price. Everything ships in a timely manner....favorite site to shop on.

lindaf34
12/4/14

Just placed my first order from Joss and Main. Order process went very smoothly. Website very easy to order from. Overall I was pleased with my first experience with Joss & Main.

kathleenc17
11/26/14

Wonderful site. Vast collection of quality items for many tastes; affordable too! I will continue to shop Joss and Main.com to find more treasure!

Tip for consumers: Decide on and purchase your selected item(s) promptly. Out of stocks may happen quickly....in other words, "You snooze, you lose"!!! ;)

dianem26
11/26/14

1st I have to say that my experience with the Customer Care team was very positive. Their email correspondence was very courteous and professional and they acted quickly and did the right thing by the customer (me) to resolve an issue regarding damaged product. (5 stars to you...keep up the good work!) That being said, this was my first purchase from Joss & Main. Shipment arrived quickly but both cabinets (2 of same item) I received were severely damaged and just awful to look at inside and out (not at all the quality that appeared in the photo). The outer packaging was intact; no visible damage. Inside was tightly packed with cardboard and bubble wrap. So did the exporter pack them up that way (broken) thinking no one would notice? I see more good reviews than bad, but now I am very skeptical and will not order again....Internet shopping is the way of the world now, but it is such a gamble. I think for furniture I will stick to local stores. Many items do look lovely and unique so Good Luck to those who take a chance on a 'must have' item.

isat2
11/26/14

I thought this might be a pretty cool membership furniture site. Like gilt.com for clothes, they feature new daily sales for furniture, divided by styles. However, I found that, while they featured new furniture styles daily, the furniture was essentially the same -- repackaged and rotated under different headings. For example, the same cabinet would appear in dozens of "new" sales: industrial, set the trent, contemporary. This would continue for months, probably until they unloaded the stuff. If it didn't sell under "contemporary," their marketing people would move the cabinet under to "industrial" the following week. So... decent prices. The furniture is fair, not great. The selection is redundant -- very little new stuff appears on a weekly basis.

kennethg15
11/25/14

Items were explained fully and easily. Prices are excellent. Look for many years of using these utensils.

Tip for consumers: I highly suggest you use this site. Joss and Main is primo!

meredithl2
11/23/14

Although I haven't received my order (I just clicked to buy!) I can say this: I know I will be very happy with my purchase. I have purchased from Joss and Main before. The products are of excellent quality, distinctive-one of a kind. I love just browsing the site-but I love it more when I can buy a piece especially one I missed out on the first time I saw it! It's great to be able to find pieces like these right from your home. Time saved is money saved. Much appreciation to Joss and Main! See you again soon!

Tip for consumers: If you see something you really like, have been looking for-or it just pops out at you---buy it! It may be gone when you decide an hour later to get that second look before you purchase. Seriously.

marciah7
11/23/14

This is my second order. So far, so good! I just wish it had a search window. I don't always have time to browse.

Tip for consumers: go on everyday!

carolb58
11/23/14

I have been looking at and admiring Joss and Main's merchandise for quite a while. There has never been a doubt in my mind that I am looking at top quality. I know that I will continue looking because I will surely find something that I love and want to order.

hojp
11/21/14

I have been a loyal customer of Joss & Main for about 2 years now. I have a 5,000 sq. ft. house and have purchased about 35 items from this seller, from furniture to decor, you name it. I am so happy with every one of my purchases. Great quality, unique products, decent pricing. The great thing about their site and app is that everything is curated, meaning someone goes in and organizes best picks in various design categories for you. Being a mom with toddlers, I'm so grateful that this saves me a gazillion trips to tons of furniture stores around town.

The best thing about Joss & Main, besides its offerings, is their customer service! I have never seen such A-1 class service. There were a few times when an item arrived damaged or broken and they replaced the item free of charge, free shipping, everything... and I didn't have to return the broken item. One time, there was an error in my order on their side and they gave me a full refund, including shipping costs. Everytime I call, I always get to talk to a professional, friendly, empathetic, English-speaking customer service rep. I wish every company in the world had great customer service like these guys. That's one of the main reasons I can trust this seller and why I keep coming back to them! Wholeheartedly recommend Joss & Main, my favorite home furnishings/decor store!

Tip for consumers: Download their mobile app -- great to use, very convenient browsing and checkout options!

garyl37
11/20/14

Great site. Lots of options and good prices, wished the shopping cart didn't expire so soon. But overall I enjoyed it.

Tip for consumers: Keep an eye on your shopping cart, it counts down while your viewing other options.

patriciac45
11/19/14

I love this company.The quality of their merchandise is an exceptional value and the items are unique.

mb82

Good site nice items.
I don't like that the prompt to ask for your email constantly.
I will still use them again.

janicet10
11/19/14

I LOVE shopping with Joss and Main. I have never been disappointed with any of my purchases and I always am checking out what is new.

jillm18
11/18/14

I love Joss & Main because it has: a wide assortment of products; good prices; great customer service. I know the prices are good because, before I buy, I check them against sites like Amazon, ebay, & etsy. They now have a "return for credit" option, which One Kings Lane does not have--you buy it and it's yours for ever at One Kings Lane. (It's unusual for a flash sale site to accept returns. thank you Joss & Main!)

margaretd23
11/17/14

The quality of their products is a big hit or a big miss. I've gotten a few things that exceeded my expectations, while others were so cheaply made that I returned them even though it was a huge hassle because they were big/bulky....hard to repackage and I had to arrange pick up from UPS. I was tempted to keep them because I didn't want to go through all that, but one item in particular was so bad that I just couldn't keep it because of principal. It was a $350+ (Tipton) sideboard that was made of 1/4" thick pressed wood. The color shown was an antique white, but what arrived was more in the yellow category, and there were 3 paint drips so thick that I could break them off. Customer Service won't hear about the lack of quality because it's in the eye of the beholder. I understand that, but when you pay for shipping both ways and then UPS pick up, it's made me very leery of buying anything else.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to the wood used when buying a piece of furniture. The quality of the sideboard I received was less than what you'd find at Target.

terryc33
11/16/14

This is my first time ordering merchandise from Joss & Main. The experience has been delightful thus far. Looking forward to receiving my awesome piece of jewelry!

Tip for consumers: Take your time to review the merchandise; everything seems to be beautiful and one of a kind.

Terry

rachaels8
11/16/14

Love this site! Couldn't have remodeled my house and made it look so pulled together without them! Creativity and pairing of products makes it easy and fun!

melt188
11/13/14

Beautiful site, easy to navigate, quick check out. Joss and Main offers curated home decor items at reasonable prices. Good for gift shopping or decorating.

clairep15
11/11/14

I tried to get into this website and was asked for my email address. Why? I just wanted to browse! Very annoying

lorib26
11/7/14

I thought their was quite a diverse amount of merchandise. I would recommend it to friends. There were many unique things that you otherwise wouldn't find any other place. Some things seemed pricey. You had to look for the sales and deals. I enjoyed to variety and colors.

Tip for consumers: look around a lot. There are many items. Don't just jump on the first thing you see. You might otherwise pass up on a good/ better deal.

jans56
11/4/14

I love joss $ main. Perfect experience buying and returning. She issued full refund and a return label. Awsome service. Girls name was Nicole!!

Tip for consumers: It's great. Love the baha tables. Bohemian items awsome

loris118
11/2/14

There needs to be a search site button. Also, a banner I wanted to purchase was unavailable because it "ended" yesterday. I would have bought more if that darn clock didn't keep counting down the minutes before my cart would close.

terrys50
10/31/14

Love this website. Have purchased many lovely things over the past year or so. Everything is top quality and ships with amazing speed. Have never returned a single item! Shop Now!!

micheleb30
10/31/14

Love Joss and Main. Beautiful pieces you won't find at the Home Improvement store and nobody else will have it. Great finds at Great, Great prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: If you don't see what you are looking for, sign up for their e-mails and they will let u know about all their events and specials for different styles of decorating and groupings. They will also send you a Discount Promo code to give you an even better deal.

juliannad
10/31/14

Love this site, lots of reasonably priced things, the quality of products is consistent, and easy site to use. Customer service is outstanding. Love it!

Tip for consumers: Love that I can trust the quality. I've ordered many things, and the products have always met my expectations.

dorinab
10/31/14

I absolutely love everything. Quality items, reasonable prices, very good delivery service. I always find something I am interested in.

Tip for consumers: I have never returned an item - that speaks for itself

paulap18
10/30/14

This customer service of Joss and Main is incredible. I had several issues with my orders and unlike some other websites, the customer service at Joss and Main was top notch. I will say that I have ordered three products and have had issues with all three. I was told that this is very unusual. I am not sure if this is true or not, but I will say that customer service resolved the issues quickly. I wouldn't say that the quality is top notch, but the price/quality ratio seem dead on. As always, I would recommend that you comparison shop to get the best price. I found some things that were cheaper on J & M than they were at Overstock.

hilaryt3
10/29/14

For the second time this year, Joss & Main has failed to deliver my order. This is very disappointing, as I invest a fair amount of time on the site picking out things for my home. In both instances, the transaction was completed and the item was supposedly shipped. I have doubts here, as the shipping label and UPS tracking number were assigned, but in the first instance the item was "damaged" during shipment and in the second it was "lost in transit." I was given a refund, but was still extremely frustrated. If these were truly shipping errors, then why was Joss & Main responsible and not UPS? There's something fishy going on here.

sharona21
10/28/14

I"ve made 2 purchases with Joss and Main - both items looked great...online. The first item was a piece of junk so I returned it. The second was a $660 chest that turned out to be pressboard and one of the hinges had ripped right out of the side! I have one more order that I have already placed, but I"m expecting I will have to return that too! Don't order from Joss and Main unless you like really expensive trash!

marya156
10/28/14

My first order of two items was 50 - 50. One item came immediately and was as described. The second item took several weeks to arrive and was as described. No communication from J & M for delay. Thankfully, second arrived the day before I left for wedding for which the items were my present! Both items came from same warehouse.

My third, and last, order was a nightmare. It was a $300, four-drawer chest (36" x 36" x 18"). Original price was not what I would classify as to be expected DIY project as I would have expected if I purchased from IKEA. The chest arrived as 44 pieces of wood and 125 screws and required two people to keep aligned as assembled! I'm a 70-year old woman! All four drawers were described as felt-lined. Only top drawer was lined. It did assemble into chest I expected.

When I inquired about no forewarning of extreme amount of assembly and additional person required, I was offered 10% refund. Since I had received 10% coupon for next purchase, I requested 25% refund. They said top was 15% or return for full refund. DUH, disassemble 125 screws and repackage 44 components in original box, don't think so. Settled for $45 refund. BTW, IKEA charges to assemble begin at $79.

Tip for consumers: 1. When says "assembly required," weigh price considering my experience of 100% assembly which the sale price amount did not reflect. The assembly would have been OK if priced accordingly and if description shaped my expectation.
2. Beware of unannounced delay in shipment and don't purchase if need by a specific date!

pamg11
10/25/14

I'm skeptical about this site...they advertised a coupon to receive 10% plus free shipping. It gave me the 10% off, but not the free shipping. I will call and see if a customer service rep can change that.

janettea1
10/25/14

I am remodeling our bathroom and had already picked out the faucets. I was going to order them from another plumbing web site. I found them here on Joss and Main for less. I have ordered many items, ranging from art work to furniture, and have never been disappointed. If there was an issue with anything I had purchased, it was addressed and resolved quickly. Their customer service is fantastic. I shop with confidence on this site.

marthal18
10/23/14

This is one of the best new sites around. Beautifully put together. Quality and savings are outstanding. The shipping is very fast. I also like the way the site works and especially the checkout process. It is new and different and much easier.

Tip for consumers: Just have fun with it.

bj154
10/22/14

This site is amazing! It offers huge savings on designer lighting, furniture and home decor. I recently purchased a pair of sconces that were $150 less than full retail in a local store and an online source.

Tip for consumers: Compare prices, and check measurements to see it the item will work in your space because you can't get your money back on returns.

lillianw13
10/21/14

I have not purchased too much from this site yet. Just rain boots. I was a little confused because I was not updated on shipping status.

janiceg8
10/19/14

After visiting this site many times over a period of several weeks and being delighted with the chic look of the merchandise, today I found a canvas print I couldn't resist. My "room enhancer" should arrive next week and I can hardly wait. The web site is quick and easy to maneuver and and the company promises to give monetary credit if it becomes necessary to return my purchase.
Janice in Texas

kristinel2
10/18/14

Easy to follow web site and ordering decisions. Save all pertinent information. Many items to choose from and their coffee is to die for.

janetb26
10/16/14

The website was cumbersome. My home page had no search box. My sister's home page had a search box, but after she put items in the bag, there was nowhere to sign up as a member so she could buy them. When she went back to her home page, her search box had disappeared. As far as I can tell, they don't actually want to sell anything. They were quick to respond by email when I emailed them, but mostly I can't remember when I have been on such an un-user-friendly website.

Tip for consumers: Take a tranquilizer before you start and have several friends on the site at the same time so that maybe one of them will have a search box to find merchandise and maybe one of them will be able to find a way to sign up as a member so you can actually buy the merchandise in the bag