US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

janiceb13

I like the selection, I like the customer service, I like the prices. (in 62 reviews)

maryl103

My home is filled with items ordered from this site. (in 100 reviews)

jillm18

I love Joss & Main because it has: a wide assortment of products; good prices; great customer service. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

michellel59
1/25/15

I haven't received my item yet, but I hope that I'm going to love it. I love it so far. The price & the style & the color are perfect. I looked a number of places online, & the item I bought here was just what I wanted at a price I could afford. I didn't see anything anywhere else that I liked as much, even things that were way more expensive.

Tip for consumers: They have nice quality furniture at reasonable prices.

ninar7
1/24/15

The selection is amazing. The prices and quality are really so much better than any other furniture online shopping site.

Tip for consumers: A commercial and email offere constantly discounts and free shopping. Another good reason to shop online at Jossandmain.com. You will see all the best and most popular trend, they really have everything you could want or need for our home.

rosiew2
1/22/15

Could not returns or quality because I have not received the items. I actually thought shipping and handling would be free, but after further reading I understand that if I pay 9.95 now, I'll receive 30 days free shipping and handling (please advise).

michelled46
1/22/15

I love the quality and selection of merchandise. There are so many unique items and the price are fantastic.

sondrad
1/21/15

What a scam! Ordered a beautiful "over filled and oversized" tan ruffled Elle comforter...that in real life is pale grey/blue, too thin for the warmest months, and barley reaches from the top of my mattress to bottom. The quality is beyond poor. The description of the comforter is completely inaccurate. This company should be charged with fraud. And to make things worse, this company won't give me a refund as they only offer store credit. I will never order from this company again and I will ensure no one I knows does either! Please beware!

Tip for consumers: AVOID! Never been more disappointed with an online purchase. The photos and descriptions this company posts are in no way even remotely similar to the garbage they actually send you.

suzannem25
1/21/15

I ran across Joss and Main by luck while looking for a lampshade!! I loved the way the merchandise looked and placed my first small order. Since then I have ordered a complete bedroom set for myself and I cannot tell you how very thtilled I am..First I was given my very own shoppers assistant.
Then when the set came in it was packaged beautifully and the shipping company went beyond the call of duty by placing the items inside my house! I am somewhat handicapped and this really helped me.
It has taken a bit for me to get it all arranged and everything from the room accents to the finished work looks as though it came straight from High Point, N.C.
The prices are fabulous and if you can stand the wait you may find everything you want on sale, but be quick there are a lot of shoppers on this site.
I cannot say enough good things about Joss and Main. It is a real gem of a site!

lisab119
1/19/15

This is a general Joss and Main review. I've shipped on this site for a couple of years now. I've bought quite a few items from them and have experienced that many of the items have "flaws" or appear to be "seconds." From a large ginger jar with a finial that was askew, to prints that were crooked in the frames, and furniture with cracks and other issues. I did contact Customer Service and received partial refunds on these items. However, it would be tedious, not to mention expensive, to return things like furniture. I also have found that the shipping may take several weeks. I guess it depends on where the items are shipped from. Some of the prices are very inflated, and even the "deep discounts" aren't really discounts at all. While I have found nice things and are overall pleased, I would just advise people to be cautious. I just wonder where some of these items come from and if in fact many are "seconds."

Tip for consumers: Shop around! Many items are not returnable and you can only get a credit.

ab2442
1/19/15

I have used jossandmain.com several times , I have always had a good experience . Prices are Great !!!

rebeccay1
1/14/15

I received my blackout curtains today and was disappointed because I was sent the wrong color and they are now on sale. I re-ordered the correct curtains again (hopefully they will be the right color). Will you please send me a free shipping label and packing envelope so I can return them and also send me a credit for the full amount I paid?

Tip for consumers: double check your order before placing it. I ordered one color and was sent a different color.

nancys57
1/14/15

Like the site. Wish I didn't have to place the order so fast. I like to take all day or days to make up my mind. Haven't gotten my first order yet, but just placed a second one. Would like more of a selection, but what they have seams to be nice, prices are not bad. Like that I only have to pay shipping once a month, but it just makes you want to order more for the free shipping. They're not stupid.

rebeccad12
1/13/15

Just received my first order. I was so excited to place an order after finding their items cool and chic. I purchased a comforter set that was discounted from 400 to 90, and a set of sheets from 120 to 30 dollars. The items are not the proper color and the quality is so poor the bedding bag is full of lose threads from uninforced stitching. Wouldn't buy the bedding for 30 dollars. I tried to pass on this feedback to an employee who bristled and said they never have complaints. Please take heed, this place is deceptive and misrepresents the retail prices on items.

Tip for consumers: Don't believe the "discounts" CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

susanj38
1/12/15

I have never gotten anything I ordered that wasn't first quality and looked exactly as advertised. I love what you sell and will certainly be buying in the future.
Susan Johnson

Tip for consumers: Do not hesitate to buy from this web site. It is a-one excellent

ellenb13
1/11/15

I bought 2 Linon Devin end tables and the website said the following: "No Assembly Required: ships fully assembled." That is completely false. Absolutely nothing was assembled. I cannot describer how the tables look because I have no tools and am unable to put together. So now I have to hire someone to do that, adding to the cost of the tables. On a positive note, I ordered the tables and approximately 3 days later they arrived.

Edit: I wrote the company to inform them the tables did not come assembled and I was having to pay someone to put it together and they deducted 20% from the cost so I have revised my overall rating.

Tip for consumers: It may not be "fully assembled." Let the company know and they told me they will revise their website.

gn17
1/9/15

Overall a good shopping experience. Have yet to receive my purchases to offer any detailed ratings. One issue to note: Just registered to use the site via the mobile app on my iPad, but there was a glitch when trying to place my order because the shipping address entry was not working properly. Opened the site on my PC and my items were still in my shopping bag and I was able to place my order successfully and pay with PayPal (which didn't appear to be an option on the mobile app for iPad). Otherwise, I liked the categories for browsing that were offered. I can see how other reviewers would like a search option, when looking for a specific item. Ideally, it would be nice to enter in some search parameters, especially for home decor browsing when you have a specific room, and therefore a color family or materials finish in mind.

Tip for consumers: If you prefer to pay with PayPal, you may need to use the website directly (versus using the mobile app).

kathrynw9
1/8/15

The best company in the world and people with posh taste always sell out and buy up exactly what I want but I was thrilled to get this stunning diamond ring candle holder ! what a hoot

Tip for consumers: I bought a bed and I have more eye than bank account right now but this is my site I have google +all my fabulous friends and family; give it a look I am never ever disappointed with Joss& Main!

shelynep
1/7/15

Bought IMAX "rustic" dining table for $400. It is the cheapest piece of crude ever. Mad from the wood that skids are made and very flimsy. Some of it wasn't even stained so I mixed some paint and water and finished it. It can barely hold our plates and elbows. Creeks and squeaks with every touch. Pretty but not a dining table.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy for daily dining use. Would be a cute store display table but overpriced.

lindas127
1/7/15

I have been very pleased with the selection and ease of purchasing items on Joss & Main. #luveverythingaboutyou

margaretd24
1/6/15

I purchased a sofa sectional on Jossandmain, the best decision I made today! I was happy with the layout of the site and the ease of use. All my questions were answered and I was able to see the item and color options satisfactorily. I did not have to wonder about the colors, style, etc. I highly recommend shopping the site.

Tip for consumers: If you are in doubt about the item you are considering purchase, please do call the 800 number. The associates are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, the wait time when the lines are busy is 1 minute or less.

brendad15
1/4/15

I love shopping with Joss & Main!! The variety of items is awesome! The uniqueness of the pieces I have ordered is exactly what I was looking for. The prices are very reasonable and the shipping is fast! No problems even when I ordered a driftwood mirror for our beach house. The mirror was shipped quickly & was in perfect shape when it arrived!! Thank you, Joss & Main! I just placed an order a few minutes ago!

diannar3
1/3/15

We love Joss and Main! Gorgeous furniture and décor items. Deeply discounted. Prices to fit any budget.

sharonl28
1/3/15

The company must offer ways to remove shipping and handling and/or discounts for customers that are consistent consumers and value Joss and Main.

janet408
1/1/15

Products on the site look great and it is easy to see the dimensions and to order. For my bank account at this time, most of the things are above my limit, but there is always hope for the future. And, so far, I love the storage ottoman that I have ordered. It sounds durable and sturdy - the perfect idea for a living room. Also, a neutral color for most styles.

jenniferv17
12/31/14

I really like your website, but it is very frustrating to me that you do not ship to PO Boxes. This keeps me from ordering so many items from your site! If I order, I have to set up delivery at someone else's house. We live in a rural area & with UPS & FedEx now having contracts with the USPS, many items are taken directly to the local post office rather than a person's home. We have had so many issues with our post office & getting our packages. We opened a PO Box in a nearby town, so we don't get anything at our home unless it is a really large box. I guess they call this "Sure Post"?? If you could just provide choices on shipping options, and I could be assured all my orders would be shipped regular ground, I would purchase more from you. But without that assurance, if I really want something, I have to have my items shipped to a friend - which is a hassle for them and for me. Also, with people now stealing boxes off of people's front porches, why wouldn't you want the security of your customer's purchases being held securely inside their local post office rather than on a person's front porch? Anyway, we like your products, but you don't make it easy to get ordered items.

Tip for consumers: Will only ship to a physical address, so forget it if you have a po box and don't receive items at your home.

theresak8
12/27/14

I saved a lot of money on these accent plates for my newly remodeled kitchen and dining area. Can't wait to use them. This was a very good experience for my first purchase.

colleenm13
12/26/14

Tip for consumers: It seems this website over-inflates regular prices just to make it look like you are getting a good deal. I did purchase 2 bracelets because the prices were less on Joss and Main than they were on another website, but when I searched another website for the same items, the other website does not show that these bracelets were worth 98.00. The bracelets I bought from here were supposedly on sale for 20.00 marked down from 98. However, the same bracelets can be found here with a regular price o

catherinel18
12/22/14

I spent a good amount on a love seat, then close to another $100 on tax and shipping. And I waited a month or so for it to arrive. It looks nice but is utterly uncomfortable, partly because the seat isn't quite deep enough, and also because it feels like it is stuffed with something stiff, unmoving and hard. After a few months something has loosened up and it's not the loveseat cushion itself, but is rather the bit where I usually sit. That has become kind of a valley while the rest remains hard and stiff. It is obvious that they are making money hand over fist with these pieces of furniture. In all I spent about $900 for a piece of junk wrapped in pretty pink linen. I should have realized when I found it weighed very, very little that it was full of nothing.

Tip for consumers: The products are enticing and are shown to best advantage. The name is great and suggests both elegance and whimsey. But the prices are outrageous for the quality they are turning out. I get the feeling that they are a company that fools some of the people a few times and the others only once. If you look, the reviews kind of range between "love it" and "awful". I think that speaks to the quality of their products and to their eye-catching appearance. I imagine people are pleased with the

jpp4
12/22/14

Love the products and graphics. Don't love how I can't 'continue shopping' after placing item in cart.

darrens24
12/19/14

Hi All,

Just an fyi this site joss and main is part of wayfair.com.
the methods they use for shipping are horrible I ordered 2 items the same day and paid the same day.
Back in november 28/14 still have not received either item to this date dec,19 /14
called they say on its way may arrive dec 22 or 23/14 wow a month to get something delivered horrible service. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

jackiy
12/17/14

I already have two of these pillows and a chair to match and they are so lovely in my living room. Just had to order another pillow. Everything I have ordered from Joss and Main in the past has been of excellent quality and so beautiful. You will love whatever will fit into your décor and will receive the raves that I do. The service, free shipping, easy returns make it so easy to buy from J&M. Thank you Josh& Main! Merry Christmas!

amym60
12/15/14

Really terrible experience with these guys. I ordered lanterns in September, I was assured i would receive them before my brother's wedding in October. 2 days before the delivery date I received an email to say that the delivery has now been moved to December.

When they finally arrived in Dec the item's glass had shattered. Terrible packaging considering the item is made of glass, no bubble wrap - just a cardboard box within a cardboard box. I would recommend you use this website.

The service representative on the phone was really helpful. I was given a full refund and was told to throw away the item.

Tip for consumers: dont order from here

diannag2
12/14/14

All of the items that I've ordered from here, ranging from picture frames to furniture have always been worth the money, has been delivered in a timely fashion and when I had a problem their customer service took care of it immediately.

rachels45
12/13/14

I thought this was a good company until my last order. I bought a piece of jewelry that was claimed to be worth approximately $100 and the photo of it looked beautiful. When I received it, I was disappointed because it felt and looked a lot cheaper than in the photo. I decided to see how much it was on the brand's site and other sites, to my surprise it was only about $30. I paid the same with the discount plus shipping on the site. Now I know the company uses false pricing so I cannot trust anything I buy. When I called to let them know they argued that it was really worth $100 and they couldn't help me.

Tip for consumers: check other websites first to make sure the slashed price is real

sherrim8
12/13/14

Not all items are truly "deals,"however, most are and some are excellent. Taste and merchandise selection are both excellent. I have bought more from this collection of household goods than from all other web sites combined.

kc61
12/12/14

I just ordered jewelry for 2 co-workers which was very inexpensive but looked expensive. I love to look at the Joss and Main's web-site for great bargains for my family.
Last week, I ordered a beautiful mirrored jewelry box with white beads on top for my daughter. When it arrived today it was shattered. Only one piece of packing PAPER . come on..!! Understand you all are extremely busy, but I was so disappointed

Tip for consumers: be careful for delicate items being shipped! Mine was destroyed I had to write on their site instead of talking to a customer rep and should hear tomorrow some time for a response

amandae15
12/9/14

This place is the worst site ever, not only do they take your money and send your purchase elsewhere they do nothing to help get your order back or refund your money. They are the most useless, uncaring, theiving site that I ever dealt with. Do not buy from them ever. They will take your money and not send you your product to the right Address and then do nothing at all to help you. Buyer beware

alenag2
12/9/14

I thought the simplicity of the site was good and the prices very good. I also liked the advertising on Pinterest! I cannot rate the shipping or quality as I have not been sent my products yet.

marym154
12/7/14

Good choice of merchandise, clear illustrations, easy to navigate, good value. Lots of nice stuff! A negative -- the rug prices shown in the drop-down list are not the price. Once you select the item, the price goes UP!

georgeg49
12/6/14

The rug is beautiful and a good value. But the pricing was confusing. There was a lower price advertised on the item, but when I clicked to purchase the price went up. This isn't a good way to sell products, no matter if it is still considered a value.

Tip for consumers: I have purchased other items on this site, including a rug under-layment. It was advertised to be a certain size, and when it arrived it was smaller than the stated size. I didn't return it because much of it was under my bed and wouldn't be walked on. If there continues to be ordering problems, I will definitely shop elsewhere. Items can be returned for merchandise credit.

idam19
12/5/14

I am a first time buyer and had an awful experience purchasing products on Joss & Main website. I bought 3 pieces of jewelry which looked great online though in reality they turned out to be made of cheap plastic and were very uncomfortable to wear. On top of everything, they don't offer free shipping or returns. Never again.

killinab
12/4/14

Amazing merchandise for an affordable price. Everything ships in a timely manner....favorite site to shop on.

lindaf34
12/4/14

Just placed my first order from Joss and Main. Order process went very smoothly. Website very easy to order from. Overall I was pleased with my first experience with Joss & Main.

kathleenc17
11/26/14

Wonderful site. Vast collection of quality items for many tastes; affordable too! I will continue to shop Joss and Main.com to find more treasure!

Tip for consumers: Decide on and purchase your selected item(s) promptly. Out of stocks may happen quickly....in other words, "You snooze, you lose"!!! ;)

dianem26
11/26/14

1st I have to say that my experience with the Customer Care team was very positive. Their email correspondence was very courteous and professional and they acted quickly and did the right thing by the customer (me) to resolve an issue regarding damaged product. (5 stars to you...keep up the good work!) That being said, this was my first purchase from Joss & Main. Shipment arrived quickly but both cabinets (2 of same item) I received were severely damaged and just awful to look at inside and out (not at all the quality that appeared in the photo). The outer packaging was intact; no visible damage. Inside was tightly packed with cardboard and bubble wrap. So did the exporter pack them up that way (broken) thinking no one would notice? I see more good reviews than bad, but now I am very skeptical and will not order again....Internet shopping is the way of the world now, but it is such a gamble. I think for furniture I will stick to local stores. Many items do look lovely and unique so Good Luck to those who take a chance on a 'must have' item.

isat2
11/26/14

I thought this might be a pretty cool membership furniture site. Like gilt.com for clothes, they feature new daily sales for furniture, divided by styles. However, I found that, while they featured new furniture styles daily, the furniture was essentially the same -- repackaged and rotated under different headings. For example, the same cabinet would appear in dozens of "new" sales: industrial, set the trent, contemporary. This would continue for months, probably until they unloaded the stuff. If it didn't sell under "contemporary," their marketing people would move the cabinet under to "industrial" the following week. So... decent prices. The furniture is fair, not great. The selection is redundant -- very little new stuff appears on a weekly basis.

kennethg15
11/25/14

Items were explained fully and easily. Prices are excellent. Look for many years of using these utensils.

Tip for consumers: I highly suggest you use this site. Joss and Main is primo!

meredithl2
11/23/14

Although I haven't received my order (I just clicked to buy!) I can say this: I know I will be very happy with my purchase. I have purchased from Joss and Main before. The products are of excellent quality, distinctive-one of a kind. I love just browsing the site-but I love it more when I can buy a piece especially one I missed out on the first time I saw it! It's great to be able to find pieces like these right from your home. Time saved is money saved. Much appreciation to Joss and Main! See you again soon!

Tip for consumers: If you see something you really like, have been looking for-or it just pops out at you---buy it! It may be gone when you decide an hour later to get that second look before you purchase. Seriously.

marciah7
11/23/14

This is my second order. So far, so good! I just wish it had a search window. I don't always have time to browse.

Tip for consumers: go on everyday!

carolb58
11/23/14

I have been looking at and admiring Joss and Main's merchandise for quite a while. There has never been a doubt in my mind that I am looking at top quality. I know that I will continue looking because I will surely find something that I love and want to order.

hojp
11/21/14

I have been a loyal customer of Joss & Main for about 2 years now. I have a 5,000 sq. ft. house and have purchased about 35 items from this seller, from furniture to decor, you name it. I am so happy with every one of my purchases. Great quality, unique products, decent pricing. The great thing about their site and app is that everything is curated, meaning someone goes in and organizes best picks in various design categories for you. Being a mom with toddlers, I'm so grateful that this saves me a gazillion trips to tons of furniture stores around town.

The best thing about Joss & Main, besides its offerings, is their customer service! I have never seen such A-1 class service. There were a few times when an item arrived damaged or broken and they replaced the item free of charge, free shipping, everything... and I didn't have to return the broken item. One time, there was an error in my order on their side and they gave me a full refund, including shipping costs. Everytime I call, I always get to talk to a professional, friendly, empathetic, English-speaking customer service rep. I wish every company in the world had great customer service like these guys. That's one of the main reasons I can trust this seller and why I keep coming back to them! Wholeheartedly recommend Joss & Main, my favorite home furnishings/decor store!

Tip for consumers: Download their mobile app -- great to use, very convenient browsing and checkout options!

garyl37
11/20/14

Great site. Lots of options and good prices, wished the shopping cart didn't expire so soon. But overall I enjoyed it.

Tip for consumers: Keep an eye on your shopping cart, it counts down while your viewing other options.